时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:21] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:55] | He’s on his way there now. | 他已经在路上了 |
[00:57] | What do we assume he knows? | 我们假设他知道多少 |
[00:59] | Assume he knows everything. | 假设他什么都知道 |
[01:18] | All luggage and cartons must be attended at all times. | 请看管好您的行李 |
[01:22] | Any items left unattended will be removed by, | 无人看管的物品将会由运输管理局 |
[01:25] | subject search by the MTA police. | 统一移除和分拣 |
[01:28] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢您的合作 |
[01:34] | Final boarding call for the Eastbound express– | 东方航空最后登机广播 |
[01:36] | Track 18. | 18号跑道 |
[01:37] | Final boarding call, eastbound express–track 18. | 东方航空最后登机广播 18号跑道 |
[01:40] | All aboard. | 请及时登机 |
[01:43] | No, thanks. I don’t drink coffee. | 不 谢谢 我不喝咖啡 |
[01:46] | Sencha green tea… | 这是煎绿茶 |
[01:49] | One sugar. | 放了一块糖 |
[01:52] | You’ve been paying attention. | 你还真是观察入微 |
[01:54] | Relax, finch. It’s just tea. | 别紧张 芬奇 不过是杯茶 |
[01:56] | I haven’t guessed your favorite color yet. | 我还没猜到你最喜欢的颜色 |
[01:59] | New number… | 有新号码 |
[02:02] | Wallace Negel. | 华莱士·奈格尔 |
[02:04] | Born in Germany, 1946, | 1946年生于德国 |
[02:06] | Immigrated to the U.S. in 1980, | 1980年移民美国 |
[02:09] | Worked in international export– | 在国际出口公司工作 |
[02:11] | Good credit, perfect taxes. | 信用良好 按时纳税 |
[02:13] | Wait a minute. Are these dates right? | 等等 这些日期都正确吗 |
[02:15] | You noticed. | 你注意到了 |
[02:16] | Negel hasn’t made a single electronic transaction | 奈格尔名下的账户自从1987年12月起 |
[02:19] | in his own name since december of 1987. | 再也没做过任何电子交易 |
[02:22] | So where has he been for 24 years? | 他这24年去了哪儿 |
[02:24] | And why is he back? | 他为什么又回来了 |
[02:26] | I don’t think there is a Negel. | 我觉得其实没有奈格尔这个人 |
[02:28] | Foreign background, boring life, | 外裔 生活平庸 |
[02:30] | A job involving travel– spycraft 101. | 需要出差的职业 显然是间谍 |
[02:34] | This is an alias. | 这是个化名 |
[02:36] | I’ve used dozens of them. | 我用过不少化名 |
[02:38] | I think Negel is a cover. | 我觉得奈格尔是个伪装 |
[02:39] | So, where do we start? | 那么 我们从何查起 |
[02:42] | Shortly before he disappeared in 1987, | 在1987年失踪前不久 |
[02:45] | Negel purchased a cemetery plot in the Bronx. | 奈格尔在布朗克斯买了一块墓地 |
[02:48] | I’ve checked. It’s still there. | 我查过了 墓地还在 |
[02:52] | Why does a person who doesn’t exist | 为什么一个不存在的人 |
[02:54] | need a cemetery plot? | 需要一块墓地 |
[02:55] | Right? | 是吧 |
[02:57] | Might be worth a look. | 应该值得一查 |
[03:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[03:02] | If we’re dealing with a spy from the 1980s, | 如果我们的目标是个80年代的间谍 |
[03:05] | I know someone who can provide us | 我知道有个人能提供 |
[03:08] | with the kind of pre-digital information we need– | 我们需要的非数码信息 |
[03:13] | things I can’t find on computers. | 在计算机上可查不到 |
[03:24] | All first editions, | 全是初版 |
[03:25] | the best available on German history. | 最好的德国历史库 |
[03:27] | The entire span of the cold war would do it, | 记录了冷战的全过程 |
[03:29] | but specifically, the 1980s. | 尤其是八十年代 |
[03:31] | And I’ll be needing something more precise than books. | 我需要比书上更详细的内容 |
[03:38] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:39] | How about the Soviet submarine schematics that you sold | 比如你去年卖给俄罗斯 |
[03:42] | back to Russian intelligence last year? | 情报机关的苏联潜艇图纸 |
[03:44] | You register that income with the I.R.S., F.B.I.? | 你向税务局和联邦调查局报告了吗 |
[03:47] | It’d be hard to run this store from prison, don’t you think? | 在监狱里没办法经营这家书店了吧 |
[03:59] | Row 18, | 十八行 |
[04:02] | Plot 20. | 二十号 |
[04:23] | What was the name? | 你要查谁 |
[04:24] | Wallace Negel. | 华莱士·奈格尔 |
[04:26] | Before the country reunified, | 德国重新统一之前 |
[04:29] | East Germany was the greatest surveillance state the world has seen. | 东德是全世界监控最严密的国家 |
[04:32] | The Stasi knew everything. | 史塔西掌控着一切 |
[04:35] | I’ve read about them. I’m a sucker for surveillance. | 这我知道 我也搞过监控 |
[04:38] | They had millions of hours of wiretaps, | 他们有几百万小时的窃听录音 |
[04:40] | sweat and body-odor samples. | 汗液还有体味的样本 |
[04:43] | I just need a name to go with an alias. | 我只要那个化名的真名 |
[04:47] | Real name Ulrich Kohl– | 真名是乌里希·科尔 |
[04:49] | part of an espionage team. | 一个间谍小组的一员 |
[04:50] | I’ve read about the Stasi teams– | 我读过史塔西的间谍小组的事迹 |
[04:53] | Kohl’s unit went around the world, | 科尔所在的小组 跑遍了全世界 |
[04:54] | In and out of western Europe and the U.S. | 出入于西欧和美国 |
[04:57] | That’s why he needed the American papers. | 所以他需要一个美国身份 |
[04:58] | The team hunted down east German defectors | 这个小组专抓东德的叛徒 |
[05:00] | And neutralized them before they could talk. | 在他们开口之前将其终结 |
[05:02] | “Neutralized.” | “终结” |
[05:04] | Where guys like him went, | 这种人去过的地方 |
[05:07] | People died. | 肯定就会死人 |
[05:12] | How did you know about the submarine schematics? | 你怎么会知道潜艇图纸的事 |
[05:16] | Told you… | 告诉你了 |
[05:17] | I’m a sucker for surveillance. | 我也是搞过监控 |
[05:20] | Looks like Kohl was in Europe when the wall fell. | 看来柏林墙倒下的时候 科尔在欧洲 |
[05:23] | Western authorities were hunting him, | 西德当局在追杀他 |
[05:25] | So he ran to hide in the Soviet union. | 所以他跑到苏联藏了起来 |
[05:28] | His wife, Anja, | 他的妻子 安雅 |
[05:30] | who worked as a secretary at stasi headquarters, | 史塔西总部的秘书 |
[05:32] | ran with him. | 和他一起出逃 |
[05:34] | But she was killed in a car accident shortly after. | 但没过多久就丧生于车祸 |
[05:38] | That was in 1987. | 当时是1987年 |
[05:40] | By ’89, east germany has collapsed. | 到了89年 东德解体 |
[05:44] | The stasi no longer exists, and Kohl… | 史塔西不复存在 至于科尔 |
[05:49] | was never heard from again. | 从此杳无音讯 |
[05:51] | Well, he’s here now. | 他现在这里了 |
[05:52] | Negel’s cemetery plot– | 奈格尔的坟墓 |
[05:54] | It was a buried stash kit. He dug it up a few hours ago. | 里面藏的是个盒子 他几小时前刚挖走 |
[05:57] | What do you think was in it? | 你觉得里面有什么 |
[05:59] | If it was anything like the ones I used to bury, | 就和我以前会藏的东西一样 |
[06:01] | I.D.s, weapons, definitely money. | 假身份 武器 当然还有钱 |
[06:05] | So it seems Kohl, the spy, is back. | 看来间谍科尔重出江湖了 |
[06:28] | Hauffe. | 豪夫 |
[06:30] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[06:33] | Can I help you? | 你有事吗 |
[06:40] | It can’t be you. | 这不可能 |
[06:51] | We have something to discuss. | 我们要好好谈谈 |
[06:59] | You’re the new guy, right? | 你是新来的吧 |
[07:00] | Let’s go somewhere private so we can talk. | 我们去个私密点的地方谈谈 |
[07:05] | You’re Stanton? I’m– | 你是斯坦顿吧 我是… |
[07:06] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[07:08] | The I.D. Ncs gave you didn’t pass muster, | 计算机系统给你的身份不符合要求 |
[07:10] | So you’re nobody, | 所以你谁也不是 |
[07:12] | Which means I get to name you. | 也就是说 我来决定你是谁 |
[07:16] | Wilson, maybe. | 威尔逊好不好 |
[07:19] | No. You should have a drink. | 还是算了 先喝一杯吧 |
[07:22] | I don’t drink when I’m working. | 我工作的时候不喝酒 |
[07:24] | No? Well, start. | 是吗 那现在起改改吧 |
[07:26] | You tier one boys are all the same– | 你们这些一级的小哥都一个样 |
[07:29] | Tense. | 紧张过头 |
[07:30] | Out here, “Tense” gets us killed. | 而在现实中 这会害死我们 |
[07:33] | In your old job, you were behind enemy lines | 你以前深入敌后 |
[07:35] | for 6, 12 months? | 半年 最多一年吧 |
[07:39] | In this job, you never go back, | 但这个工作 你没有退路 |
[07:41] | Because there is no line to cross back over. | 因为这里没有敌前敌后这一说 |
[07:44] | Never was. Understand? | 敌人永远都在 明白吗 |
[07:49] | So you may as well get comfortable. | 所以你也放松就可以了 |
[07:56] | When you were in transit, | 你在路上 |
[07:58] | Did you see any old friend? | 见到老朋友了吗 |
[08:01] | No. | 没有 |
[08:03] | Why are you asking? | 问这个干什么 |
[08:20] | We know about the ex-girlfriend. | 我们知道你的前女友 |
[08:22] | Like I told you, | 我也说过 |
[08:24] | you never go back. | 你没有退路 |
[08:34] | The coin Kohl dropped… | 科尔掉的那个硬币 |
[08:36] | was an East German mark. | 是东德的马克 |
[08:39] | They’ve been out of circulation everywhere since 1990. | 1990年就停止流通了 |
[08:44] | But I found a rare-coin exchange in the city | 但我在城里发现了一家绝版硬币兑换店 |
[08:46] | where a whole set of marks was sold this morning. | 今早刚兑换了一整套马克币 |
[08:49] | Let me guess, the seller was Ulrich Kohl. | 让我猜猜 卖家就是乌里希·科尔 |
[08:53] | Correct. | 没错 |
[08:55] | He used the store’s phone, waited for an answer, hung up. | 他用店里的电话 有人接了就挂掉 |
[08:59] | I traced the call to that address in the west village– | 我追踪了那通电话 查到一个在西城的地址 |
[09:02] | Apartment 4-a. | 4A公寓 |
[09:10] | Finch, we’re too late. | 芬奇 我们晚了一步 |
[09:21] | Kohl called to make sure he was home. | 科尔打来电话 是为了确定他在家 |
[09:28] | He was interrogated. | 他被审问过 |
[09:29] | I’m going through more of these records. | 我翻阅了这些记录 |
[09:33] | Kohl was part of a four man team. | 科尔曾是一个四人小组的一员 |
[09:35] | He shared trigger duties | 他和他的组长 史戴勒 |
[09:37] | with a team leader named Steiller. | 是组里的杀手 |
[09:39] | They were backed by a document forger named Wernick… | 还有个叫沃尼克的伪造者 专门伪造文件 |
[09:44] | And they reported to a case officer | 他们向一个叫豪夫的情报官汇报 |
[09:46] | named Hauffe for orders. | 收取命令 |
[09:48] | So who’s this dead guy? | 死了的那个是谁 |
[09:50] | The apartment is leased to Andrew Honem– | 公寓租给了一个叫安德鲁·霍恩的人 |
[09:54] | An unmarried, retired architect. | 一个未婚离休的建筑师 |
[10:06] | Kohl’s job was killing defectors. | 科尔的工作是杀死所有的叛徒 |
[10:15] | Sounds like this guy might have been one. | 这个家伙可能就是其中之一 |
[10:18] | Hang on, Finch. | 等等 芬奇 |
[10:40] | Half the intelligence services in the world | 这个世界上一半的情报部门 |
[10:41] | were tracking these guys at one point. | 曾经都试图追查这些家伙 |
[10:43] | But they were ghosts– untraceable. | 但他们就像幽灵 无迹可寻 |
[10:51] | Finch, what was the case officer’s name again? | 芬奇 那个官员的名字叫什么 |
[10:54] | Hauffe. | 豪夫 |
[10:57] | This dead guy was Hauffe. | 这个死者就是豪夫 |
[10:58] | Kohl killed his Stasi teammate. | 科尔杀了他在史塔西的队友 |
[11:01] | And he will kill again. | 而他还会继续杀人 |
[11:03] | I don’t know who you are or how you know to be here, | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你怎么找到这里 |
[11:07] | But this is just the beginning. | 但这一切只是个开始 |
[11:09] | Then this is gonna be a long day. | 而今天会是漫长的一天 |
[11:28] | Finch, I got company. | 芬奇 这还有其他人 |
[11:30] | B.N.D.– German intelligence. | BND 德国情报局的 |
[11:34] | He seemed to know what went down here. | 他似乎知道这里发生了什么 |
[11:37] | He also seemed sure Kohl would kill again. | 他也很确定科尔会再开杀戒 |
[11:45] | Detective Fusco. | 我是弗斯科警探 |
[11:46] | Anonymous tip for you, Lionel. | 有个匿名线报给你 莱奈尔 |
[11:51] | You got to stop calling me here. | 你不要再往这里打我电话 |
[11:52] | Homicide in the west village. | 西城有一起谋杀案 |
[11:54] | I think the shooter might have others planned today. | 凶手应该还要杀更多的人 |
[11:57] | I left you a care package at the scene. | 我在现场给你留了个小礼物 |
[12:00] | I need you to find out whatever he knows. | 我要你查清楚他都知道什么 |
[12:02] | Yeah, well, I can’t do anything | 好吧 但我什么做不了 |
[12:04] | Till someone calls in a crime. | 除非有人报案 |
[12:05] | You’ll get a call– “Shots fired.” | 你马上就会接到 “有枪击” |
[12:07] | Were there shots fired? | 那儿有枪击吗 |
[12:12] | There were now. | 现在有了 |
[12:21] | Hauffe’s dead. | 豪夫死了 |
[12:23] | Who’s next on Kohl’s hit list? | 科尔的下一个目标是谁 |
[12:25] | I took an encrypted phone from that German agent. | 我拿到一个德国探员的加密电话 |
[12:27] | Every text is blocked except for the one they were reading– | 所有短信都被屏蔽了 除了他们在读的那条 |
[12:31] | Julian Werner. | 朱利安·温纳 |
[12:34] | Werner is a Wall street lawyer, | 温纳是个华尔街的律师 |
[12:36] | And… | 并且 |
[12:39] | Werner is really Wernick– | 温纳其实就是沃尼克 |
[12:40] | The forger. | 那个伪造者 |
[12:42] | Kohl’s entire team is living under aliases in New York. | 科尔的小组都隐姓埋名生活在纽约 |
[12:45] | The perfect place to disappear, right, Finch? | 退隐的绝佳场所吧 芬奇 |
[12:48] | These people were his teammates. | 这些人都曾是他的队友 |
[12:51] | Why would he be hunting them two decades later? | 为什么过了二十年 他还要追杀他们 |
[12:53] | Kohl vanishes without a trace, | 科尔消失得无影无踪 |
[12:55] | and his teammates end up living cushy lives in New York. | 而他的队友却在纽约过上无忧无虑的日子 |
[12:58] | This could be revenge for something– | 可能他是为了什么而复仇… |
[13:00] | maybe more than we know. | 比我们了解的要复杂得多 |
[13:02] | – The wife’s death? – The car crash. | -没准和他妻子的死有关 -那场车祸 |
[13:04] | She died in ’87, the same year he disappeared. | 她死于87年 同一年他就消失了 |
[13:07] | And I know a staged accident when I see it. | 如果车祸是假的我一眼就能看出来 |
[13:10] | We need to get to Wernick before Kohl does. | 我们得赶在科尔之前找到沃尼克 |
[13:38] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[13:42] | Still with the needle, I see. | 看来你还带着针啊 |
[13:48] | What is it coated with? | 上面涂了什么 |
[13:50] | Something fast. | 发作很快的东西 |
[13:53] | It’s the least I could do for an old colleague. | 起码我还能为老同事做到这些 |
[13:55] | How long have I got? | 我还有多久 |
[13:58] | Long enough. | 足够久了 |
[14:01] | Where is your accent, Hauptmann? | 你的口音呢 组长 |
[14:02] | We were advised… | 别人建议我们… |
[14:05] | to blend in America. | 隐没在美国人之中 |
[14:08] | I saw Hauffe this morning. | 今天早上我去看豪夫了 |
[14:10] | He was a good case officer. | 他是个出色的情报官 |
[14:12] | He kept information on you all these years. | 这么多年来一直保存着你的信息 |
[14:19] | Do you remember… | 你还记得 |
[14:21] | My Anja? | 我的安雅吗 |
[14:24] | I called Werner’s assistant. | 我给温纳的助理打了电话 |
[14:26] | He has lunch at the same place every day. | 他每天中午都在同一个地方用餐 |
[14:28] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[14:30] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:32] | I didn’t know they would go after her, too. | 我不知道他们也在追杀她 |
[14:35] | But killing me won’t bring her back, Ulrich. | 但就算杀了我 她也不能复生 乌里希 |
[14:42] | I told her I would keep her safe. | 我告诉她 我会保护她 |
[14:47] | What happened to you, Ulrich? | 你怎么了 乌里希 |
[14:50] | I paid… | 我为我的罪孽 |
[14:52] | for my sins, | 付出了代价 |
[14:54] | For yours, for the team. | 你的罪 整个组的罪 |
[14:58] | The people who caught me kept me in a hole, | 那些抓住我的人把我关在一个洞里 |
[15:02] | But I never stopped thinking, planning. | 可我从没停止过思考 策划 |
[15:07] | It was long ago. I let myself forget. | 那是很久以前的事了 我已经忘了 |
[15:11] | I did not have that luxury. | 对我而言遗忘太奢侈 |
[15:14] | It was wrong what we did. | 我们做的事都是错的 |
[15:19] | You’ll go after Steiller next? | 你接下来要对付史戴勒吗 |
[15:24] | Then… | 那么 |
[15:28] | Be at peace, my old friend. | 保重 老朋友 |
[15:38] | Call 911. | 快报警 |
[15:42] | I need an ambulance at 43 19th street– | 速派救护车至19街43号 |
[15:45] | Craftbar cafe. | 卡夫吧咖啡馆 |
[15:47] | Ma’am, stand back, please. | 女士 请靠后 |
[15:50] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[15:53] | Weak pulse, but tachycardic– B.P. is 70/30. | 脉博微弱 心跳过速 血压 70/30 |
[15:55] | Shallow respiration, signs of internal asphyxia. | 呼吸急促 症状显示内部窒息 |
[15:57] | Convulsions– guy’s having a seizure. | 出现抽搐 癫痫发作了 |
[16:06] | Hey! | 喂 |
[16:20] | You can’t breathe. | 你不能呼吸 |
[16:22] | You have foam in your nose and your mouth. | 你的鼻腔跟口腔里满是泡沫 |
[16:24] | It’s hydrocyanic acid. | 是氰化物 |
[16:26] | Now, they’re going to find us in four minutes. | 他们在四分钟内就能找到我们 |
[16:29] | I can save you, but you need to talk. | 我能救你 但是你得跟我坦白 |
[16:36] | What did Kohl come for? Why is he after all of you? | 科尔为何而来 为什么他要对付你们每个人 |
[16:40] | Kohl was killing their informants. | 科尔追杀过他们的线人 |
[16:44] | The Americans wanted him gone. | 美国人要他消失 |
[16:46] | So you gave them Kohl. | 于是你们就交出了科尔 |
[16:48] | They offered us a new life. | 他们给了我们新生活 |
[16:52] | We traded Ulrich. | 我们就拿乌里希做了交易 |
[16:56] | You were his team… | 你曾是他的队友 |
[16:58] | His friends. | 他的朋友 |
[17:00] | A soldier deserves better. | 这不是个老兵应得的下场 |
[17:03] | I give you these, and you live. | 我给你打这些 你就有救了 |
[17:06] | What happened after you defected? | 你叛逃之后发生了什么 |
[17:08] | They told us Kohl ran to the soviets– | 他们跟我说科尔投奔了苏联人 |
[17:12] | He and Anja. | 他和安雅 |
[17:15] | The Americans went for him. | 美国人就去抓他 |
[17:20] | They got her, too. | 他们也杀了安雅 |
[17:21] | The car accident. | 那场车祸 |
[17:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:25] | Who will Kohl go after next? | 科尔接下来要找谁 |
[17:27] | St– | 史… |
[17:28] | Steiller… | 史戴勒 |
[17:31] | He defected with the rest of you? | 他跟你们一起叛逃了吗 |
[17:33] | Hey? What’s his alias? | 喂 他的化名是什么 |
[17:44] | I kept the lawyer alive, but Kohl’s not done yet. | 我救下了那个律师 但是科尔还没完 |
[17:47] | Kohl’s team betrayed him, and it got his wife killed. | 科尔的队友背叛了他 还害死了他老婆 |
[17:50] | They preserved themselves over him. | 他们为求自保出卖了他 |
[17:52] | This is as personal as it gets. | 这可真不是一般的私仇 |
[17:54] | So where’s Steiller? | 那么史戴勒在哪 |
[17:55] | Finch, I saw the exact same pin | 芬奇 我在豪夫的公寓墙上 |
[17:57] | In Hauffe’s apartment. | 看到了同样的胸针 |
[18:03] | The Volks American Society… | 德裔美国人协会 |
[18:06] | Is an organization for New York citizens | 是居住在纽约的德裔 |
[18:08] | Of German heritage. | 美国人的老乡会 |
[18:10] | When the Stasi team defected, | 那个史塔西小组叛逃后 |
[18:12] | They wouldn’t have been allowed to contact each other. | 他们互相之间不能联系 |
[18:14] | A German organization would give all three | 一个德国人组织能给他们三个人 |
[18:15] | A chance to meet in public. | 在公开场合会面的机会 |
[18:20] | So, if Hauffe and Wernick were members… | 那么 如果豪夫和沃尼克是会员 |
[18:22] | Then Steiller would have been, too. | 那么史戴勒肯定也是会员 |
[18:26] | There are two crime scenes– | 两个犯罪现场 |
[18:28] | One in the West Village, the other near Wall Street. | 一个在西城 一个靠近华尔街 |
[18:30] | Now, the same senior citizen wearing a gray suit | 同一个穿着灰西装的老年人 |
[18:32] | Was seen fleeing both locations. | 被人目击从两个现场离开 |
[18:34] | Wall Street? | 华尔街 |
[18:35] | That’s where the ambulance was jacked earlier, right? | 那就是早些时候救护车被劫的地方吧 |
[18:38] | It sure was. | 对 |
[18:39] | Read the description of who jacked it? | 看了那劫犯的外观描述了吗 |
[18:40] | My guy? How’s he involved in this? | 我追查的那人 他是怎么扯进去的 |
[18:43] | And this guy was found unconscious at the first scene. | 而这人出现在第一个案发现场还不省人事 |
[18:47] | Nice bruises. | 伤得真漂亮 |
[18:48] | He say anything yet, | 招了没 |
[18:50] | Like who kicked his ass sideways? | 比如是谁把你屁股踢成了四半 |
[18:53] | Yeah, two words– | 有倒是有 两个字 |
[18:54] | “Phone call.” | 电话 |
[18:55] | Everything else is in German. | 除此之外都是德语 |
[19:02] | Either of these guys look familiar to you? | 这些人里有没有你看着眼熟的 |
[19:05] | Now, we know you’re German intel. | 好了 我们知道你是德国情报人员 |
[19:07] | We know a lot. | 我们知道很多 |
[19:08] | If that’s all you know, Polizei, | 如果这就是你们知道的 警察同志 |
[19:09] | Then you don’t know very much. | 那明显你们知道的还不够多 |
[19:10] | Yeah, why don’t you tell me about your homicidal geriatric? | 那你为啥不跟我们说说那个老年男凶犯 |
[19:17] | Two crimes, a very dangerous man at work, | 两起罪案 凶手危险系数很高 |
[19:20] | And one agent trying to stop a killer? | 而你们就派一个人来阻止他吗 |
[19:23] | It’d be a shame if we polizei couldn’t help. | 那我们这些警察同志不帮忙就太说不过去了 |
[19:28] | His name is Kohl. | 他叫科尔 |
[19:30] | He is a prisoner… | 他是名囚犯 |
[19:32] | Arrested in an operation between my government and yours | 于24年前两国政府交锋的行动中 |
[19:34] | 24 years ago. | 被捕入狱 |
[19:37] | He had become old, feeble, they thought. | 他变老了 白发苍苍 于是他们认为真老了 |
[19:41] | The order was given to transfer him | 命令下来把他转送 |
[19:43] | To a minimum security facility. | 转移到低强度监管设施 |
[19:45] | And I’m guessing he escaped. | 那我猜是他越狱了 |
[19:46] | He’s smart and lethal. | 他聪明又致命 |
[19:49] | And he killed germans for years. | 他杀德国人杀了很多年 |
[19:51] | There is nothing more important | 没有什么比抓到他 |
[19:52] | Than putting him back where he belongs. | 再把他打入天牢更重要的事情了 |
[19:54] | Why not involve U.S. Authorities? | 那为什么不通报美国政府 |
[19:56] | He was jailed without trial. | 处理他并没有走司法程序 |
[19:59] | Kohl isn’t supposed to exist. | 他本不该存在 |
[20:02] | No one wants an international incident. | 没人想要引起国际纠纷 |
[20:05] | You aren’t supposed to be operating on U.S. Soil. | 你们本就不该在美国境内活动 |
[20:07] | Where he goes, people will keep dying. | 他所到之处 必定有人要死 |
[20:09] | Then help us. We want the same thing. | 那就帮我们 我们所求一致 |
[20:11] | Don’t say another word. | 不要再多说一个字 |
[20:12] | Hey, whoa, this is an interrogation. | 喂 我们正审讯中 |
[20:14] | – You can’t be in here. – This interview is over. | -你不能进这来 -审讯结束了 |
[20:16] | I am from the German Consulate, | 我是德国领事馆的人 |
[20:18] | And this is from the U.S. State Department– | 这是来自美国国务院的命令 |
[20:22] | Orders to extradite him back to Germany immediately. | 要求将此人立即遣返德国 |
[20:29] | The Volks American website wasn’t even using | 德裔美国人社区网站甚至连 |
[20:31] | An open SSH secure proxy. | 像样的安全代理都不用 |
[20:33] | I cloned their log-in form in seconds. | 几秒钟时间我就复制了他们的登录表 |
[20:35] | Finch, the point? | 芬奇 说重点 |
[20:37] | I found the complete membership roster. | 我找到了完整的会员名册 |
[20:39] | Hauffe and Wernick are both on it. | 豪夫和沃尼克都在上面 |
[20:40] | I’m running background checks on the other members. | 我正在对其它成员进行背景追查 |
[20:43] | Here… Michael Stegans– | 这里 迈克·斯坦根 |
[20:45] | Construction foreman from Newark. | 纳瓦克的建筑包工头 |
[20:47] | Credit scores only go back to 1988. | 信用记录是从1988年开始 |
[20:49] | If the pattern follows… | 如果符合这个模式 |
[20:51] | Then Stegans is really Steiller. | 那么这个斯坦根就是史戴勒 |
[20:55] | He’s running a construction site in Brooklyn. | 他在布鲁克林有个建筑工地 |
[20:57] | I have a cell phone. | 我有他的手机 |
[21:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:06] | Mr. Steiller? | 史戴勒先生 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:10] | I-I think you have the wrong number. | 我想你打错了电话 |
[21:12] | There’s no time for games. You need to listen. | 没时间装了 你给我听好 |
[21:15] | Do you remember Ulrich Kohl? | 你还记得乌里希·科尔吗 |
[21:17] | He remembers you, | 他还记得你 |
[21:18] | Just like he remembered all his old Stasi colleagues. | 就像他记得其他那些史塔西里的同事 |
[21:20] | He’s on his way. | 他去找你了 |
[21:23] | You’re speaking of a dead man. | 你这是在说一个死人 |
[21:34] | I knew this day would come. | 我知道这天迟早会来 |
[21:38] | You were too good. | 你太强了 |
[21:40] | I learned from the best. | 我是跟最好的人学的 |
[21:41] | I learned from you. | 跟你学的 |
[21:45] | You were my friend. | 你曾是我的朋友 |
[21:47] | You knew me. | 你了解我 |
[21:50] | You knew my wife. | 了解我妻子 |
[21:54] | She trusted you as much as I did. | 她跟我一样相信你 |
[21:56] | You changed, Ulrich. | 你变了 乌里希 |
[21:58] | I watched what the missions did to you– | 我看到了那些任务对你的影响 |
[22:00] | The darkness in your eyes. | 你眼中的黑暗 |
[22:04] | You believed in the killing. | 你相信那些杀戮 |
[22:06] | You trained me. You made me what I was. | 你训练我 你成就了如今的我 |
[22:10] | I believed in my country. | 我深信我的国家 |
[22:12] | I believed in you. | 深信你 |
[22:13] | We could not save you. | 我们不能救你 |
[22:15] | So you left Anja and me to the hounds… | 所以你就抛弃安雅和我 将我们留给那些猎犬 |
[22:17] | For some money and an apartment in New York city? | 就为了纽约的一间公寓和那点钱 |
[22:20] | I had to get out. | 我不得不收手 |
[22:22] | I was strong. I survived. | 我够强 我生存下来了 |
[22:25] | What they did to Anja, though… | 但是他们对安雅的作为 就 |
[22:28] | You will pay for that. | 你必须为此付出代价 |
[22:30] | Wait. Wait, Ulrich. | 慢着 慢着 乌里希 |
[22:34] | There is something you don’t know. | 有件事你得知道 |
[22:45] | I was the only one who knew. | 我是唯一一个知道的人 |
[22:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:08] | Anja is alive? | 安雅还活着 |
[23:10] | She found me a few years after we all defected. | 我们都叛逃后的几年 她找到了我 |
[23:16] | She was more afraid of you than anyone, Ulrich. | 她比任何人都要怕你 乌里希 |
[23:21] | So, you see, | 所以 你看 |
[23:22] | Your revenge was all for nothing. | 你的复仇根本毫无意义 |
[23:57] | Finch, we need to find Anja. | 芬奇 我们得找到安雅 |
[23:59] | I think Kohl just added her to his list. | 我觉得科尔刚刚把她列入了名单 |
[24:06] | The car accident was faked. | 车祸是伪造的 |
[24:07] | She was his wife, and she betrayed him. | 她是他的妻子 可她还是背叛了他 |
[24:09] | To a man like Kohl, | 对于科尔这样的男人来说 |
[24:11] | That makes her just as much a target. | 足够把她列为目标了 |
[24:16] | We got a killer out there, | 有个杀手逍遥法外 |
[24:17] | And our best lead is getting deported. | 而我们最好的线索却要被遣返 |
[24:19] | You still got your vigilante looking for the shooter. | 你不是还有那个孤胆英雄神枪手在找同个人嘛 |
[24:21] | That’s not bad news. | 这还不算坏 |
[24:22] | You can’t send a killer to catch a killer, Detective. | 你不能派个杀手去抓另一个 警探 |
[24:24] | Hey, your guy still gets results. | 谁叫那家伙能出成果 |
[24:30] | 已上路 银色小轿车 牌照 SMH 4642 | |
[24:33] | They’ll take side streets to the airport– | 他们接下来会走小路去机场 |
[24:35] | Standard procedure. | 标准章程 |
[24:36] | Tell Detective Fusco to send the GPS tracker number | 告诉弗斯科警探把领馆的车载GPS |
[24:38] | For the consulate car. | 追踪号码发过来 |
[24:41] | I found their position, Mr. Reese, | 我找到他了 |
[24:43] | But how do you intend to stop them? | 但你打算怎么阻止他们 |
[24:58] | Mr. Reese, I’m highly uncomfortable being here. | 里瑟先生 我表示我现在感到很不自在 |
[25:00] | I’m highly uncomfortable having you here, | 我表示我现在同感 |
[25:02] | But I need a spotter. | 但我需要个观察手 |
[25:18] | Range it. | 报距离 |
[25:19] | I don’t know. 500 yards? | 不知道 500码 |
[25:21] | 600. | 600码 |
[25:25] | 45-degree oblique wind… | 45度斜风 |
[25:26] | 3/4 value wind speed. | 四分之三量风速 |
[25:29] | Very impressive, Finch. | 不错啊 芬奇 |
[25:31] | What if you miss? | 如果你打偏了怎么办 |
[25:34] | I wouldn’t know. Never have. | 我可不知道 从没失手过 |
[25:47] | Stop. We have diplomatic immunity. | 停 我们有外交豁免权 |
[25:50] | – I’m not a diplomat. – Who are you? | -可我不是外交家 -那你是谁 |
[25:53] | I’m the guy who still has time to save Anja Kohl. | 我是那个还有时间去救安雅的人 |
[25:56] | Now, I know she’s alive, but I need to know where. | 我知道她还活着 但我要知道她在哪 |
[25:59] | This man has nothing to say. | 我们无可奉告 |
[26:00] | Any communication would violate– | 任何交涉都会违反 |
[26:02] | There’s nothing I can do. Save her if you can. | 我什么都做不了 如果你能就去救她 |
[26:14] | Anna Klein–an address in morningside heights. | 安娜·克莱恩 晨边高地公寓的一个地址 |
[26:16] | It’s Anja. | 是安雅 |
[26:45] | Anja isn’t here, Kohl. | 安雅不在这 科尔 |
[26:47] | She’s safe… | 她很安全 |
[26:49] | Where you can’t get to her. | 在你碰不到的地方 |
[26:53] | That’s a Welrod, isn’t it? | 维洛德手枪哈 |
[26:55] | Only 73 decibels when fired. | 开火时只有73分贝 |
[26:57] | But it won’t stop me before I get to you. | 但这阻止不了我近你身 |
[27:01] | And I lose my patience when I get shot. | 我中枪之后极度没耐性 |
[27:08] | Wo ist Anja? | 安雅在哪 |
[27:09] | What’s your plan, Kohl, hmm? | 你打算怎么办 科尔 |
[27:12] | You gonna kill her, too… | 你是要把她也杀了 |
[27:15] | Your own wife? | 你自己的妻子 |
[27:16] | You don’t have a plan, do you? | 你还没计划是不是 |
[27:23] | Your external carotid arteries– | 你两边的颈动脉 |
[27:26] | Obstruct both… | 要是被阻断 |
[27:31] | And you wake up with quite a headache. | 你就会带着剧烈的头痛醒来 |
[27:35] | Ulrich? | 乌里希 |
[27:36] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[27:39] | He’s coming for me, isn’t he? | 他是来找我的吧 |
[27:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:42] | What’s important now is getting you into police custody. | 现在最重要的是把你置于警方保护之下 |
[27:44] | There’s a detective at the eighth precinct– | 第八区有个警探 |
[27:46] | No, wait. We can’t go yet. | 不 慢着 我们还不能走 |
[27:47] | It’s safe there. I promise. | 那里很安全 我保证 |
[27:49] | Not yet, please. I need to make a phone call. | 不是现在 求你了 我得打个电话 |
[27:53] | A camera… | 相机 |
[27:58] | It’s extraordinary. | 真赞 |
[28:00] | The Stasi would have killed for this technology. | 史塔西可会为了这种技术杀人 |
[28:05] | Wo ist Anja? | 安雅在哪 |
[28:09] | When you travel, you pick up things– | 人旅行的时候 会学到一些东西 |
[28:14] | Skills… | 技能 |
[28:16] | Items. | 物品 |
[28:17] | They all laughed at me | 他们都嘲笑我 |
[28:18] | When I learned to use these needles. | 嘲笑我学着用这些针头 |
[28:21] | They didn’t laugh for long. | 他们都笑不久 |
[28:24] | I was, uh… | 我 |
[28:27] | Bagged by an insurgent patrol when I was in Kandahar. | 在坎大哈时曾被叛军巡逻队绑架走 |
[28:30] | They used electricity on me… | 他们试过电击我 |
[28:32] | 16 hours. | 16小时 |
[28:35] | All they wanted was my name. | 他们想要的不过是我的名字 |
[28:37] | I don’t care for your name. | 我才不管你的名字 |
[28:40] | The ulnar nerve is the largest nerve | 尺骨神经是人体内 |
[28:43] | In the human body that is unprotected. | 没有防护的最大一个神经丛 |
[28:46] | It goes from the shoulder, to the fingernail beds, | 从肩膀一直通到甲床 |
[28:49] | When it passes through the elbow, | 当经过手肘的时候 |
[28:53] | It’s known as the funny bone. | 也就是所谓的”麻骨神经” |
[28:57] | Wo ist Anja? | 安雅在哪 |
[29:02] | Relax. We’re on the same team. | 别紧张 我们是自己人 |
[29:05] | And besides, where would I hide a gun in this dress? | 更何况 我这衣服要怎么藏枪啊 |
[29:09] | You’re Stanton, right? | 你是斯坦顿吧 |
[29:12] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[29:13] | Haven’t decided yet. | 还没决定呢 |
[29:17] | Miller said you like bourbon. | 米勒说你们喜欢波本威士忌 |
[29:18] | You know what they drink here? | 你知道他们在这边喝什么吗 |
[29:20] | Plum brandy. | 李子白兰地 |
[29:23] | – A shame about Miller. – what happened to him? | -米勒可惜了 -他怎么了 |
[29:27] | Wasn’t getting the job done. | 没有完成任务 |
[29:28] | Word came down– | 上面发话了 |
[29:30] | Time to take the gloves off. | 是时候该清理门户了 |
[29:32] | So… what can we do for you? | 那我们能为你们做什么 |
[29:37] | We’re looking into reports that Alim Assir | 我们在调查关于阿利姆·阿西尔 |
[29:40] | was in country last week, | 几周前来到国内的消息 |
[29:41] | Possibly to secure financing. | 他也许是来确保他的资金 |
[29:43] | We sent all of our intel | 我们上周把所有的情报人员 |
[29:45] | in the pouch to Langley last week. | 都派到了中情局 |
[29:46] | and Assir made it out of the country safely | 而阿西尔两天前安然无恙地 |
[29:48] | Two days ago. | 离开了美国 |
[29:51] | We want to know how. | 我们要知道为什么 |
[29:52] | That’s also in our intel. | 我们得到的消息也是 |
[29:55] | Like we said, he must have paid customs a fortune. | 正如我们所说 他肯定贿赂了海关一大笔钱 |
[29:59] | And how much did he pay you? | 那他又给了你们多少钱 |
[30:06] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[30:08] | It’s like I said– you boys are too tense. | 我刚也说了 你们哥几个也太紧张了 |
[30:12] | Here’s to taking the gloves off. | 该好好放松一下了 |
[30:23] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[30:25] | They didn’t get very far, did they? | 他们没走多远吧 |
[30:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:30] | Remember our friend, | 还记得我们那位伙计 |
[30:31] | The german agent and his escort to JFK? | 那个被护送去机场的德国特工吗 |
[30:34] | Apparently a guy in a suit shot them off the road | 有个西装男在半路上 |
[30:37] | With a high-caliber weapon. | 用把大口径杀器把他们拦了下来 |
[30:41] | I’m going to the scene, | 我要去现场 |
[30:42] | See if my guy left a trail that leads to Kohl. | 看看那家伙有没有留下关于科尔的线索 |
[30:53] | – Detective fusco. – I need your help. | -我是弗斯科警探 -我要你帮忙 |
[30:56] | Look… First him, now you. | 听好 先是他使唤我 现在你也来 |
[30:58] | Look, you guys just can’t ring me up like I’m a bellhop. | 听着 你们两口子可不能随便把我当佣人使唤啊 |
[31:01] | Our mutual friend went after your perpetrator, | 我们共同的朋友去追捕那个凶手了 |
[31:02] | And I haven’t heard from him– something’s wrong. | 而他好久没和我联系 肯定出事了 |
[31:04] | This man may be more dangerous than we anticipated. | 那个男人比我们想的还要危险 |
[31:07] | I need you to check on– | 我要你查一下… |
[31:08] | Look, I’m doing everything I can to convince Carter | 听着 我费了不少功夫让卡特相信 |
[31:09] | Your boy’s not a problem. | 你家那位不是个麻烦 |
[31:10] | Now you want me to just walk off the job? | 现在你又要让我的努力打水漂吗 |
[31:12] | Then you need to figure something out–it’s urgent. | 这就得你自己想办法解决了 事态紧急 |
[31:14] | I’m sending you an address. | 我给你发个地址 |
[31:19] | Not getting a response? | 没人接吗 |
[31:21] | I know you don’t know me, but I’m someone who can help. | 我知道你不认识我 但我可以帮你 |
[31:26] | You’re gonna have to kill me, Kohl. | 你只能杀了我 科尔 |
[31:28] | Nobody enjoys taking life. | 没有人喜欢杀人 |
[31:33] | Killing is what I was good at. | 我很擅长杀人 |
[31:36] | I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[31:38] | That hydrogen cyanide that you used on Wernick– | 你用在沃尼克身上的氰化氢 |
[31:42] | You didn’t bring that into the country. | 这不是你带来的现成货 |
[31:44] | You bought that here and mixed it yourself… | 是你在这里自己做的吧 |
[31:47] | Didn’t you? | 没错吧 |
[31:49] | You’re… | 你… |
[31:50] | Familiar with poisons? | 对毒药很熟悉吗 |
[31:52] | Oh, I’ve had some experience. | 我接触过一些 |
[31:55] | I have taken lives… | 我杀过很多人 |
[31:57] | Positioned on a wall… | 用步枪… |
[32:00] | With a rifle. | 把他们钉在墙上 |
[32:03] | Then the Stasi came calling. | 然后史塔西的人来了 |
[32:05] | They said, “Your country needs you.” | 他们说 你的国家需要你 |
[32:09] | They always say that. | 他们总是这么说 |
[32:15] | For my country, I left my country… | 为了我的国家 我背井离乡 |
[32:19] | And killed wherever they sent me. | 他们派我到哪 我就杀到哪 |
[32:21] | For that, I was called a monster. | 就因为这样 我被当做是怪物 |
[32:25] | Even the blackest heart still beats. | 就算是再黑暗的心 也是人心 |
[32:27] | I was you, Kohl. | 我以前和你一样 科尔 |
[32:31] | Revenge won’t help. | 复仇帮不了你 |
[32:34] | 24 years… | 二十四年来 |
[32:37] | They kept me buried in that hellhole. | 他们把我关在那种不堪的地方 |
[32:41] | I thought about nothing but today. | 我满脑子的念头就是活到今天 |
[32:44] | What about tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[32:47] | I have to see her… | 我必须见她 |
[32:50] | My Anja. | 我的安雅 |
[33:01] | The brachial plexus is a network of nerves. | 臂神经丛是神经网络 |
[33:06] | Ulrich was always gone for work, | 乌里希常常出去工作 |
[33:09] | But when he was with me, he loved me… | 但他和我在一起的时候 他爱着我 |
[33:13] | And I loved him. | 我也爱着他 |
[33:14] | I was the wife of a spy. | 我是个间谍的妻子 |
[33:17] | I knew he couldn’t talk about what he did. | 我知道他不能说起他的工作 |
[33:20] | Then one day he came home | 有天他回到家 |
[33:21] | And said the Stasi had turned on him. | 说史塔西背叛了他 |
[33:24] | So then you fled to the Soviet Union. | 所以你们逃去了苏联 |
[33:25] | He thought it was still safe there. | 他觉得那里还安全 |
[33:27] | We traveled separately. | 我们分头上路 |
[33:31] | That’s when the americans found me. | 然后美国人找到了我 |
[33:35] | Then they showed me photos. | 他们给我看了照片 |
[33:37] | Of all the assassinations. | 所有那些暗杀 |
[33:39] | I told myself that he had lied first. | 我告诉自己 是他先骗了我 |
[33:46] | So much death… | 这么多人死了 |
[33:50] | How could he? | 他怎么能这样 |
[33:54] | The americans staged | 美国人伪造了车祸 |
[33:55] | The car accident to keep me safe. | 把我保护了起来 |
[33:57] | Ulrich believed I was dead. | 乌里希认为我死了 |
[34:00] | But I started a new life. | 但我开始了新的生活 |
[34:09] | This could take all night. | 这要耗上一整晚 |
[34:28] | She has my mother’s eyes. | 她的眼睛和她母亲一样 |
[34:31] | Don’t do anything stupid, Ulrich. | 别做傻事 乌里希 |
[34:48] | You hid this? | 是你藏起来的吗 |
[34:55] | Her name is Marie. | 她叫玛丽 |
[34:57] | You’re not a monster to her yet. | 她还不知道你是个怪物 |
[34:59] | It’s too late for you and me, | 对你我来说已经太迟了 |
[35:01] | But she could have a normal life. | 但她还可以过上正常的生活 |
[35:12] | How could she keep this from me? | 她怎么能瞒着我 |
[35:15] | Anja– how could she take… | 安雅 她怎么可以… |
[35:18] | How could they… take this girl from me? | 他们怎么可以把她从我身边夺走 |
[35:21] | That girl could have a chance. Just leave her be. | 那女孩还有机会 你不要毁了她 |
[35:25] | As one professional to another… | 同样作为一个职业杀手 |
[35:29] | I respect what you have tried to do, | 我很敬佩你的所作所为 |
[35:31] | But I can’t have you following me. | 但我不能让你跟着我 |
[35:33] | Wouldn’t worry. You aren’t going anywhere. | 不用担心 你哪也去不了 |
[35:41] | Fusco, untie me. | 弗斯科 快把我松开 |
[35:46] | Where do you think he’s going? | 你觉得他会去哪 |
[35:47] | To find his daughter. | 去找他女儿 |
[35:54] | No, really. | 不了 真的 |
[35:55] | Oh, good night. | 晚安 |
[35:56] | – See you later. – Bye, you guys. | -回头见 -再见 伙计们 |
[35:59] | Have fun. Call me tomorrow. | 开心点 明天打电话给我 |
[36:09] | Excuse me, miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[36:11] | Can you help me? I’m looking for Lerner hall. | 你能帮我下吗 我在找勒纳堂 |
[36:14] | Oh, yeah. Sure, um… | 好的 当然了 |
[36:21] | You need to call your mother. | 打电话给你妈妈 |
[36:25] | – Marie? – Mom… | -玛丽 -妈妈 |
[36:26] | There’s a man here with me. He wants to talk to you. | 有个男人和我在一起 他想和你谈谈 |
[36:33] | Kohl wants to meet in the park. | 科尔想在公园见面 |
[36:34] | He said he wouldn’t hurt the girl if his wife came alone. | 他说如果他妻子单独来 他就不会伤害那女孩 |
[36:36] | She’s not going anywhere alone. | 想也别想 |
[36:39] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求你别伤害我 |
[36:40] | I just need to speak to your mother, | 我只要和你妈妈说几句话 |
[36:42] | And then this will all be over. | 所有这一切就结束了 |
[36:44] | – How do you know her? – From the past. | -你怎么认识她的 -以前认识的 |
[36:46] | I knew her. I knew your father. | 我认识她和你父亲 |
[36:49] | My father? | 我父亲 |
[36:52] | Did your mother tell you about him? | 你妈妈和你说过他的事吗 |
[36:55] | He was a soldier in germany… | 在她搬来这里之前 |
[36:58] | Before she moved here. | 他在德国 是个军人 |
[37:00] | He was a brave man. | 他是个勇敢的人 |
[37:02] | He died before I was born. | 在我出生前就死了 |
[37:05] | He died a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[37:07] | A hero? | 英雄 |
[37:08] | After the Berlin wall fell, he helped her get out. | 柏林墙倒塌后 他帮她离开了德国 |
[37:13] | He helped her get free | 他帮她得到了自由 |
[37:14] | So she and I could start a life here. | 这样我和她才能在这重新开始 |
[37:19] | Did you know my father? | 你认识我父亲吗 |
[37:21] | I did… | 是的 |
[37:23] | Once. | 我以前认识他 |
[37:26] | All units be advised– | 所有单位注意 |
[37:27] | Possible abduction in the vicinity of central park. | 在中央公园附近可能发生劫持案 |
[37:30] | Perpetrator– male, age 60-plus. | 疑犯为男性 六十多岁 |
[37:31] | Victim– female, age 23. | 被害人为女性 二十三岁 |
[37:37] | I’m really sorry about this… | 对此我很抱歉 |
[37:39] | More sorry than you’ll ever know. | 真的很抱歉 |
[37:44] | Where is your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[37:46] | He’s right here. | 他就在这里 |
[37:51] | Where you been? We got an anonymous call. | 你去哪了 我们收到匿名线报 |
[37:53] | Our shooter’s in the park? | 凶手在公园里吗 |
[37:56] | If he’s here, | 如果他在这 |
[37:57] | I got a feeling my vigilante’s here, too. | 那我猜我们的义警也在这 |
[37:59] | Think we’ll get them both? | 我们能一箭双雕吗 |
[38:00] | Why don’t the two of you go with him? | 你们两个跟他一起过去 |
[38:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:11] | Why did you go? | 为什么你要走 |
[38:13] | I found out my husband wasn’t the man I married. | 我发现我丈夫不是我认识的那个人 |
[38:17] | He was a killer. | 他是个杀手 |
[38:20] | I was trapped and pregnant. | 我无路可走 还怀孕了 |
[38:24] | I thought I knew him… | 我以为自己了解他 |
[38:28] | But they told me he had become a monster. | 但他们告诉我说 他是个怪物 |
[38:31] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[38:33] | Who is this man? | 他是谁 |
[38:38] | I was afraid of the person you had become. | 我害怕你变成了那个样子 |
[38:42] | Can you forgive me for the person I was? | 你能原谅以前的我吗 |
[38:46] | I had to see your face… | 我必须见到你 |
[38:52] | To see both of your faces. | 你们两个 |
[38:57] | You told her about her father– | 你告诉她 她父亲的事 |
[39:00] | That he was a hero, | 他是个英雄 |
[39:02] | That he saved you. | 他救了你 |
[39:05] | without him… | 要不是他 |
[39:07] | We wouldn’t have had this life– | 我们也不会有这种生活 |
[39:10] | Either of us. | 我们都不会 |
[39:12] | A part of me has been with you always. | 我内心的一部分一直与你在一起 |
[39:21] | Ulrich. | 乌里希 |
[39:29] | This is carter– report. | 我是卡特 快报告状态 |
[39:30] | Who has a 20 on that shot? | 谁目击了枪击 |
[39:34] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:36] | Ulrich, no. | 不 乌里希 |
[39:39] | No, no. | 不要 |
[39:40] | Finch, get them out of here. | 芬奇 把她们带走 |
[39:45] | You were right to fear me. | 你的确应该害怕我 |
[39:49] | You were right. | 你做的没错 |
[40:03] | Empty. | 空的 |
[40:13] | I wouldn’t have hurt her. | 我不会伤害她 |
[40:20] | I never had a tomorrow. | 我从来没有明天可言 |
[40:28] | How did you know I’d shoot? | 你怎么知道我会开枪 |
[40:31] | You are a soldier, like me. | 你和我一样 是个战士 |
[40:38] | They took everything I had. | 他们夺走了我的一切 |
[40:44] | But part of me survived. | 但我的一部分存活了下来 |
[40:48] | It was… | 那部分 |
[40:50] | Her. | 就是她 |
[41:02] | All units, we’ve located source of that shot. | 所有单位 我们锁定了枪击地点 |
[41:05] | Shooter– male, down, dead. | 凶手 男性 中枪 身亡 |
[41:08] | Bravo team leader, report in. | B队队长 报告 |
[41:11] | Who’d you think it was, carter? | 你觉得这是谁 卡特 |
[41:28] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[41:31] | No, not a harper. | 不 不要哈珀 |
[41:36] | I need you to dispose of this | 我要你把这些处理掉 |
[41:38] | And them. | 还有他们 |
[41:39] | You didn’t even question them. | 你都没有问他们话 |
[41:41] | We don’t have time for questions– | 我们没有时间问话 |
[41:43] | Only answers. | 我们只有答案 |
[41:45] | These men took a bribe to let a mass murderer escape. | 这些人收了钱 放跑了一个杀人狂 |
[41:52] | How do we know it was them? | 你怎么知道是他们 |
[41:53] | Anonymous source– | 匿名线报 |
[41:56] | Very reliable. | 非常可靠 |
[41:59] | You need to know this is right? | 你想知道这是对的吗 |
[42:02] | I’ll tell you one last time before it gets complicated. | 在事情变得复杂之前 我告诉你最后一次 |
[42:06] | This is right. | 这是对的 |
[42:07] | The threat is real. | 威胁真实存在 |
[42:10] | Your country needs you. | 你的国家需要你 |
[42:15] | No teeth, no fingertips. | 不要留牙齿和指纹 |
[42:18] | One last thing… | 最后一件事 |
[42:23] | You don’t have any old friends. | 你没有什么老朋友 |
[42:25] | You see them… | 你要是看到他们 |
[42:27] | You don’t know them. | 就当是不认识他们 |
[42:30] | We’re walking in the dark here, you understand? | 我们隐藏在黑暗中 你明白吗 |
[42:37] | I think I’ve got it. | 我想我想到了 |
[42:39] | You’ll be… | 就叫你… |
[42:41] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[42:52] | After all that, | 经历过这一切 |
[42:54] | He goes in the ground | 他还是带着一个 |
[42:55] | Under a name that isn’t even his. | 根本不是他的名字入土了 |
[42:59] | The german government will sweep the whole thing under the rug. | 德国政府会把这一切都抹掉 |
[43:02] | And Ulrich Kohl never existed. | 乌里希·科尔从不存在 |
[43:05] | I always thought I’d die | 我总是觉得 |
[43:06] | In a place that didn’t know my name. | 我会死在一个没人认识我的地方 |
[43:10] | You think anyone will care for our names? | 你觉得别人在乎你是谁吗 |
[43:15] | After we’re dead. | 我们死后会在乎 |
[43:18] | I thought we already were. | 我们不是已经死了吗 |