时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[01:04] | He’s all yours. | 人给你带来了 |
[01:08] | I already told the other Americans… | 我已经跟其他美国人交代过了 |
[01:11] | I deliver fruits and vegetables. | 我运输水果和蔬菜 |
[01:13] | You deliver explosives for Al-Qaeda. | 你给基地组织运输炸药 |
[01:16] | Your cell is responsible for a suicide bomb | 你的手机与一起自杀性爆炸有关 |
[01:18] | that killed three U.S. soldiers in Fallujah. | 在费卢杰炸死了三个美国士兵 |
[01:20] | You should tell me the location | 你最好赶紧告诉我 |
[01:21] | of the remainder of those explosives. | 剩下的炸药在哪里 |
[01:26] | Talk to me, | 快交代 |
[01:28] | or else you’re gonna have to talk to my boss. | 不然你就得跟我上司交代了 |
[01:31] | And believe me when I tell you, | 相信我 |
[01:32] | you don’t want to talk to my boss. | 你不会想和我上司谈 |
[01:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | Hello, Yusuf. | 你好 尤瑟夫 |
[01:56] | Getting too close– enough already. | 她逼得太紧了 不能再这么下去 |
[01:58] | She goes…Today. | 她今天就得死 |
[02:00] | But it’s got to be clean. | 但要做得干净 |
[02:02] | You can’t keep coming in here like this. | 你不能总是就这么过来 |
[02:03] | – I gotta go. – Detective Carter? | -我得走了 -卡特警探 |
[02:05] | It’s Mrs. Kovach here to bail out her husband. | 科瓦奇太太来保释她的丈夫 |
[02:07] | Again? | 又来了吗 |
[02:08] | Figured maybe you could talk to her. | 我觉得你也许能跟她谈谈 |
[02:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | I work homicide, Mrs. Kovach, okay? | 我负责凶杀案 科瓦奇太太 |
[02:19] | I’m the one who ha to investigate it | 要是你丈夫真把你打死了 |
[02:20] | when your husband finally beats you to death. | 我就是负责调查的人 |
[02:31] | Look, every time you tell us it was an accident, | 每次你都说是意外 |
[02:34] | you’re strengthening the story he’s gonna use | 每次都说是你笨手笨脚 |
[02:36] | to get out of it– that you were clumsy, | 让他一而再再而三地逃脱 |
[02:40] | Accident-prone. | 说什么你总是惹麻烦 |
[02:43] | Do you hear me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[02:46] | The stairs. | 是楼梯 |
[02:49] | I fell down the stairs. | 我从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[02:56] | If he puts his hands on you again, | 如果他再打你 |
[02:58] | call me. | 就打给我 |
[03:03] | Sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[03:11] | I don’t know why you bother, Carter. | 你瞎操什么心呢 卡特 |
[03:12] | You can’t save ’em all. | 你没法拯救所有人 |
[03:13] | That’s a homicide waiting to happen. | 那是场可能发生的凶杀案 |
[03:16] | Figured I’d try to stop one for a change. | 我觉得也许我该想办法阻止 |
[03:18] | DNA came back on the shooter you winged a couple weeks ago. | 几周前那个杀手的基因检测报告出来了 |
[03:20] | The guy who took a shot at you. | 那个开枪打你的家伙 |
[03:22] | Half the DNA matched Marlene Elias… | 一半基因符合玛琳·以利亚 |
[03:26] | The other half… Don Moretti. | 另一半则符合唐·莫雷蒂 |
[03:30] | Carl Elias–the bastard son you left to rot in the system | 卡尔·以利亚 被你抛弃自生自灭的私生子 |
[03:34] | after you murdered his mother almost 40 years ago. | 四十多年前你杀了他母亲 |
[03:37] | Your mistress. | 也就是你的情妇 |
[03:38] | I told you before, sweetheart. | 我早说过了 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | I ain’t the father of nobody by that name. | 我不是这个人的父亲 |
[03:43] | DNA says otherwise, Don. | 基因可不这么说 唐 |
[03:45] | You’re a perfect match. | 你妥妥的就是他爹 |
[03:47] | And guess what. | 猜不到吧 |
[03:49] | Your son’s all grown up now. | 你儿子现在翅膀硬了 |
[03:52] | Just a few of his recent victims. | 这儿有几个他最近搞死的人 |
[03:56] | Retired detective Bernie Sullivan, | 退休的警探伯尼·沙利文 |
[03:59] | Your old capo Vincent Deluca. | 还有你的老伙计 文森特·德卢卡 |
[04:07] | What is this? What do I care? | 这算什么 关我什么事 |
[04:08] | I’m gonna die an old man in here. | 我只是个在这等死的老头 |
[04:09] | Maybe sooner than you think. | 估计你等不了多久了 |
[04:11] | You killed his mother, and you left him to the wolves. | 你杀了他母亲 还把他丢在狼窝里不管 |
[04:13] | What do you think he’s gonna do to you? | 你觉得他会怎么报答你 |
[04:17] | I wouldn’t expect any father’s day cards. | 我可不信他会送你父亲节贺卡 |
[04:23] | If you help me, | 你帮我的话 |
[04:24] | I can offer you protective custody. | 我能安排人来保护你 |
[04:27] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为你在和谁讲话 |
[04:29] | You don’t get it. Elias can get to you anywhere. | 你还没明白 不管你在哪以利亚都会找到你 |
[04:34] | He can find someone you know, turn them on you. | 他会找到你认识的人 让他们对付你 |
[04:37] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:37] | It’s not a question of if, but when. | 这只是迟早的事 |
[04:40] | Telling me this guy already took out a cop, | 你说这小子已经宰了个警察 |
[04:43] | Took a shot at you ’cause you got too close, | 还因为你知道得太多给了你一枪 |
[04:46] | and you came here to warn me, huh? | 现在你来这警告我 呵呵 |
[04:51] | Consider it a courtesy call. | 就当成是善意的警告吧 |
[04:55] | There a task force going after this Elias, | 现在追查以利亚的是个特别小组 |
[04:58] | or is it just you, detective? | 还是只有你一个人 警探 |
[05:01] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你想说什么 |
[05:02] | Way it looks from my side of the fence, you’re all alone. | 因为就我看来 你是在单打独斗 |
[05:06] | Sounds to me like maybe he’s coming after you. | 我觉得他说不定是冲着你来 |
[05:17] | All units respond– | 各小组请注意 |
[05:19] | Shooting at 168th and Audubon. | 168号街和奥杜邦交口发生枪击 |
[05:21] | I came as soon as I heard the description. | 我听到死者描述就立刻赶来了 |
[05:23] | Yeah, got a young African-American male | 死者是个年轻的非洲裔男性 |
[05:25] | Gunned down on his way home. | 回家路上遭到枪击 |
[05:27] | I got 9-millimeter casings all over the curb. | 我在路边找到一堆9毫米弹壳 |
[05:29] | Looks like it was a drive-by. | 看起来像是开车扫射 |
[05:30] | Any witnesses see the car? | 有人目击到车吗 |
[05:32] | In this neighborhood? You’re kidding, right? | 在这附近 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[05:37] | – Ronnie Middleton. – You knew this kid? | -罗尼·米尔顿 -你认识这孩子吗 |
[05:39] | He witnessed a shooting six months ago up in the Bronx. | 六个月前他目击了布朗克斯的枪击 |
[05:42] | I.D.’d the shooter–neighborhood thug Hector Alvarez. | 指认了枪手 是附近的流氓 赫克托·阿瓦雷 |
[05:46] | – This kid was a snitch? – Yeah. | -这孩子告发了别人 -没错 |
[05:47] | He got cold feet though. Recanted his testimony. | 但他后来缩了 放弃了证词 |
[05:50] | D.A. dropped the case. | 地检官撤销了那个案子 |
[05:52] | Looks like Hector found him. | 看来赫克托找到他了 |
[05:54] | He won’t get away with it again. | 他逃得了一次逃不了一辈子 |
[05:56] | Was ronnie carrying? | 罗尼身上带什么东西了吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, just a, uh, cell phone, and that soda bottle. | 只有一个手机和一个饮料瓶 |
[06:02] | Mariquitas cola? | 七星可乐 |
[06:05] | Mexican soda. | 墨西哥汽水 |
[06:07] | They don’t sell that everywhere. | 这个市面上可不多见 |
[06:10] | I think I know a place that does. | 我想我知道哪有卖 |
[06:13] | And I know somebody saw something. | 还有人看到了点什么 |
[06:15] | Yeah, getting them to talk is another matter. | 好吧 但让他们开口又是另一回事了 |
[06:17] | I’m sure you’ll charm something out of them, Fusco. | 我相信你的个人魅力 弗斯科 |
[06:21] | You know, Carter, | 我说 卡特 |
[06:22] | We’ve been working together for a while now. | 我们一起工作了一阵了 |
[06:23] | My friends call me “Lionel.” You got a first name? | 我朋友都叫我”莱奈尔” 你总有个名字吧 |
[06:27] | Sure. “Detective.” | 当然 “警探” |
[06:31] | My name’s Detective Fusco with the N.Y.P.D. | 我是纽约警署的弗斯科警探 |
[06:34] | If anyone has seen or heard anything | 任何人如果看到或者听到任何 |
[06:36] | pertaining to what happened here tonight, | 关于今晚发生的事情的线索 |
[06:38] | You can call me at– | 请拿一张… |
[06:40] | I already have your card, Lionel. | 我已经有你的名片了 莱奈尔 |
[06:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑这儿来搞什么鬼 |
[06:44] | Just checking in. | 就来看看 |
[06:45] | What happened here? | 这里发生了啥 |
[06:48] | Lead poisoning. | 铅中毒 |
[06:49] | It’s going around the neighborhood. | 在这个街区里闹得慌 |
[06:55] | N.Y.P.D., mister…? | 纽约警察 先生怎么称呼 |
[06:57] | Castillo. I’m–I’m closed for the night. | 卡斯蒂尔 我我要关门了 |
[06:59] | You see what happened out here tonight, Mr. Castillo? | 你看到今晚这里发生了什么吗 卡斯蒂尔先生 |
[07:01] | I was busy in the back. | 我当时在屋里忙 |
[07:02] | I-I-I didn’t hear anything till the police showed up. | 警察来之前我啥也没听到 |
[07:05] | See, I find that hard to believe, mr. Castillo. | 真是难以置信呢 卡斯蒂尔先生 |
[07:08] | After that young man bought this mariquitas soda | 那个年轻人在你店里 |
[07:11] | from your store… | 买了七星可乐 |
[07:14] | He walked out and got shot like a dog in the street. | 他出去后就像条狗一样在马路上被打死了 |
[07:19] | He bought the soda. He left the store. | 他买了汽水就走了 |
[07:21] | I heard the shots, but–but I didn’t see anything. | 我听到枪响 但我真的什么都没看见 |
[07:23] | Okay, so you heard shots. | 好吧 所以你听到枪响了 |
[07:25] | You didn’t look out, see a car take off? | 你没出来看到一辆车开走了什么的吗 |
[07:27] | Please… | 求你了 |
[07:30] | Not here. | 别在这问 |
[07:32] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:33] | Why don’t you come down | 你明天来局里 |
[07:35] | to the precinct tomorrow, give a statement? | 录个口供呗 |
[07:37] | Just what you saw. | 说你看到的就行了 |
[07:38] | Okay, I’ll come down tomorrow. | 好 我明天过去 |
[07:51] | Mr. Reese? Where have you been? | 里瑟先生 你跑哪儿去了 |
[07:54] | We’ve got another number. | 我们有新号码了 |
[07:55] | If you’re gonna tell me Ronnie Middleton, | 如果是罗尼·米尔顿 |
[07:57] | you’re a little late, Finch. | 那你就有点晚了 芬奇 |
[07:59] | Kid’s already gone. | 小朋友已经挂了 |
[08:00] | What? Where are you? | 什么 你在哪儿 |
[08:02] | At the scene of a homicide, | 在某个凶案现场 |
[08:04] | wondering how the machine can see one | 疑惑这台机器怎么找到个号码 |
[08:06] | and miss another. | 却忽视了另外一个 |
[08:07] | I’m sorry, Mr. Reese. | 我深表遗憾 里瑟先生 |
[08:08] | The machine detects acts of premeditation. | 机器只能侦测有预谋的行动 |
[08:12] | And I’m afraid we’ve got a big problem | 而我恐怕现在我们手上这位 |
[08:13] | with the one it’s seeing right now. | 是个很麻烦的角色 |
[08:16] | Whose number came up? | 列出了谁的号码 |
[08:19] | Mutual friend of ours… | 我们的老朋友 |
[08:23] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[08:40] | Want to tell me where you were last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[08:42] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你呢 |
[08:45] | – Working a new case. – There you go. | -忙新案子 -您的咖啡 |
[08:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | And I don’t have the curfew. | 而我也没有宵禁 |
[08:51] | You weren’t home when I called, | 我打电话回去的时候你不在家 |
[08:52] | and you didn’t answer your cell, Taylor. | 手机也不接 泰勒 |
[08:54] | I was only a half an hour late. | 我就晚回家了半个小时 |
[08:55] | Yeah. You’re staying with grandma | 是呀 你从今天起跟外婆住一起 |
[08:57] | Till I’m off this case. | 直到我这个案子结束 |
[08:58] | Hey, Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[09:04] | So I saw you got that, uh, homecoming dance | 我看到了 你们有个舞会 |
[09:07] | Coming up Friday. | 就在这周五 |
[09:08] | You gonna go? | 你去吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah, it must be tough being a freshman. | 做个新生不容易呀 |
[09:12] | All the girls going out with the older guys. | 姑娘们都喜欢找学长 |
[09:15] | I already asked somebody. | 我已经约了人 |
[09:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -真的 |
[09:19] | Well, I want to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna be late for school. | 我要迟到了 |
[09:21] | I’m taking you. I have time. | 我开车送你 我不急 |
[09:23] | Stay. | 坐好 |
[09:25] | I thought I charged this thing. | 我还以为我充好电了呢 |
[09:28] | – After you. – Thank you. | -你先请 -谢谢 |
[09:31] | Raised you well. | 把你养得真有礼貌 |
[09:36] | Did you know she had a son? | 你知道她还有个儿子吗 |
[09:38] | Didn’t know you cared. | 不知道你还关心这个 |
[09:40] | No dad in the picture for some time. | 很久没看到爸爸的影子了 |
[09:43] | You been looking into the detective, Mr. Reese? | 你在查警探小姐吗 里瑟先生 |
[09:46] | It pays to know the person coming after you, finch. | 想调查追捕你的人代价可不小呢 芬奇 |
[09:49] | Okay, they’re leaving now. You’d better hurry up. | 他们出门了 你最好抓紧时间 |
[09:52] | Almost got it. | 马上就好 |
[09:53] | Forget it. Get out of there now. | 别弄了 快撤退 |
[10:01] | Do we have picture? | 收到影像了吗 |
[10:06] | And a GPS tracker. | 还有GPS追踪 |
[10:08] | Nice work, Harold. | 漂亮 哈罗德 |
[10:09] | We need eyes and ears on her 24-7, | 我们得对她全程监控 |
[10:11] | Even inside the precinct. | 在警局里也不例外 |
[10:20] | Finch, Carter’s going right into Hector’s shop. | 芬奇 卡特直接去了赫克托的店 |
[10:23] | Primary suspect in the Ronnie Middleton shooting. | 枪杀罗尼·米尔顿的最大嫌疑人 |
[10:28] | How’s the car business, Hector? | 车的生意怎么样 赫克托 |
[10:33] | You say that like you really care, detective. | 说得好像你真的关心似的 警探 |
[10:35] | Care about where you were last night. | 我比较关心你昨天晚上在哪里 |
[10:37] | Go ahead, spin that yarn, dazzle me. | 来 接着编故事蒙我 |
[10:40] | Sorry. I’m a domesticated man. | 抱歉 我是个居家好男人 |
[10:42] | I was back with my old lady, watching some show. | 我和我老婆在家看电视 |
[10:45] | – Ask her. – Of course. | -不信你问她 -那必须 |
[10:47] | Always with the loyal alibi. | 你总有个忠诚的不在场证明 |
[10:51] | You know, Monica, he’s handsome, but you can do better. | 莫妮卡 他是挺帅 但你能找个更好的 |
[10:54] | You got some huevos coming down here all alone, lady. | 你敢一个人跑来这挺有种的 女士 |
[10:56] | So that wasn’t your muscle car | 这么说来昨天晚上 |
[10:58] | took a detour into Washington heights last night? | 在华盛顿高地兜风的车不是你的咯 |
[11:00] | Nah, I hear it’s dangerous down there. | 当然 我听说那边挺危险 |
[11:04] | I know y’all heard | 我知道你们都听说 |
[11:04] | what happened to Ronnie Middleton. | 罗尼·米尔顿的事了 |
[11:06] | I heard he ate a bullet that didn’t agree with him. | 我听说他吃了仇家的枪子儿 |
[11:11] | Nice shop, nice tools. | 店不错 东西也不错 |
[11:15] | Doing well for yourself, Hector. | 混得不错嘛 赫克托 |
[11:18] | You make all this money fixing up old cars? | 你那么多钱都是修车赚的吗 |
[11:20] | I got a record. I got to work for myself. | 我有案底 只能自己白手起家 |
[11:23] | This is a nice ride. You mind if I check it out? | 这车挺靓 介意我看看吗 |
[11:25] | Sure as hell do. | 当然介意 |
[11:27] | You’re gonna need a warrant for that. | 你没有搜查令 |
[11:32] | You messed up, taking that kid out, Hector. | 弄死那个孩子是步错棋 赫克托 |
[11:34] | It’s a shame what happened to that kid… | 我对那个孩子的死深表惋惜 |
[11:37] | Even if he was a punk-ass snitch. | 即使他是个欠调教的告密者 |
[11:39] | You won’t get away with it again. | 下次你绝对逃不掉 |
[11:41] | I will find a way to bring you down. | 我会找到证据逮捕你 |
[11:46] | Good luck with that warrant, detective. | 祝你成功搞到搜查令 警探 |
[11:58] | Didn’t know you collected dolls, finch. | 原来你还收集娃娃啊 芬奇 |
[12:02] | As you know, I collect rare books, mr. Reese. | 你也知道 我收集珍稀书籍 里瑟先生 |
[12:05] | 180-gram vinyl | 还有胶片 |
[12:07] | and a xerox alto when I can find one. | Xerox个人电脑 如果我搞得到的话 |
[12:13] | This doll is for detective Fusco. | 这个娃娃是给弗斯科警官的礼物 |
[12:15] | Fusco’s into dolls? | 弗斯科喜欢娃娃吗 |
[12:17] | He is now, if we want to keep eyes on detective Carter. | 他必需喜欢 如果我们想要监视卡特警官 |
[12:20] | I’ll make sure it lands on his desk. | 我会确保它安全送到他手里 |
[12:23] | I’ve been looking into our new number. | 我一直在查我们的新号码 |
[12:27] | Carter, detective first grade, homicide task force. | 卡特 一级探员 凶杀案调查组成员 |
[12:31] | Single mom, teenage son, | 单身妈妈 有个青春期的儿子 |
[12:33] | Served as an army interrogator. | 曾经是个审讯官 |
[12:35] | Passed the bar in ’04, | 04年通过律师资格考试 |
[12:37] | Gave it up to go back on the force. | 放弃资格又回到了警队 |
[12:38] | – It’s impressive, Mr. Reese. – Impressive lady. | -非常出色 里瑟先生 -出色的女士 |
[12:41] | Honest to a fault. | 直言不讳 |
[12:42] | Which means she made a lot of enemies, | 所以她必定树敌众多 |
[12:44] | both in the criminal world and in her own department. | 不管是在罪犯界还是她周围 |
[12:47] | I’ve narrowed the list of possible suspects | 我把嫌疑人的范围 |
[12:49] | to a little over 300 or so. | 缩小到了300多人 |
[12:52] | Day in the life of a homicide detective. | 凶杀案探员的日子不好过啊 |
[12:55] | Any more immediate threats? | 有没有什么比较近的威胁 |
[12:59] | Hector Alvarez… | 赫克托·阿瓦雷 |
[13:01] | Indicted for homicide | 在她六个月前的案子里 |
[13:03] | on a case she worked six months ago… | 被指控谋杀 |
[13:05] | till the charges were dropped. | 之后指控被撤销 |
[13:06] | Edward Kovach– repeat felon, spouse abuser, | 爱德华·科瓦奇 屡教不改的家庭暴力惯犯 |
[13:10] | whose wife she’s taken a keen interest in protecting. | 她热心地对他老婆提供保护 |
[13:12] | And then there’s Elias– | 还有就是以利亚 |
[13:13] | Ruthless killer, organized crime boss, | 冷血杀手 犯罪组织的头目 |
[13:16] | who’s already taken a shot at her. | 已经试图开枪打死她一次了 |
[13:18] | Well, she’s a walking target. | 她就是个活靶子啊 |
[13:19] | Gonna have to keep her in sight at all times. | 得盯紧了她 |
[13:21] | You have to be careful. | 你要小心 |
[13:22] | Get too close, you risk getting caught. | 跟得太近你就有被抓的危险 |
[13:25] | That’s a chance I got to take. | 我必须冒这个险 |
[13:27] | What am I supposed to do, let her catch a bullet? | 不然我怎么办 看着她吃枪子儿吗 |
[13:29] | What will you do if she catches you? | 那她抓住你了怎么办 |
[13:30] | Well, I’m sure you’ll figure something out, Harold. | 我相信你会有办法 哈罗德 |
[13:48] | What the hell? | 这是个啥 |
[13:55] | Detective Fusco. | 弗斯科警探 |
[13:57] | Happy birthday, Lionel. | 生日快乐 莱奈尔 |
[14:00] | Thanks, but no thanks. It’s not my birthday. | 谢谢 谢你妹 今天不是我生日 |
[14:02] | I don’t know what the hell you’re trying to tell me here. | 我搞不懂你又玩什么花样 |
[14:04] | Just putt on your desk and face it towards Carter. | 把它面对着卡特放在桌子上就行了 |
[14:06] | Why? | 为啥 |
[14:08] | ‘Cause there’s a camera inside, | 因为里面有个摄像头 |
[14:09] | and we need to know everyone she’s talking to. | 我们要知道她都和谁有过接触 |
[14:14] | You know something I don’t? | 你知道什么我不知道的事吗 |
[14:17] | – She in trouble? – Well, you tell me. | -她有麻烦了吗 -这得你来告诉我 |
[14:19] | Ask around with some of your corrupt pals inside the force. | 问问你那些警队内部的腐败同僚们吧 |
[14:23] | Hey, what’s going on? What do you need? | 出什么事情了 你要干嘛 |
[14:24] | I need to find out who might want | 我要知道是谁要 |
[14:26] | – To take carter out. – Whoa, wait a minute. | -把卡特做掉 -你说啥 |
[14:28] | I can’t be involved in something like that. | 我可和这种破事无关 |
[14:29] | No, Lionel, just turn the camera towards her desk. | 当然不 莱奈尔 只要把摄像头对着她就好 |
[14:36] | Nice doll. | 娃娃不错 |
[14:39] | Yeah, my, uh– my son gave it to me. | 是啊 我儿子给我的 |
[14:42] | How’d it go with the old Don at the big house? | 跟班房里的老唐谈的怎么样了 |
[14:44] | Tried to reach out, | 我试过敲打他 |
[14:45] | See what he knew about his biological son. | 看看他对自己的亲生儿子都知道什么 |
[14:48] | – Elias, huh? – Old man just shut me down. | -以利亚 -老家伙就是不开口 |
[14:51] | Seems to think every cop is dirty. | 看起来是觉得所有条子都不干净 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 可不 |
[14:56] | Maybe back in his day. | 或许他那会是这样 |
[14:58] | That bodega owner Castillo come in yet? | 那个小店店主卡斯蒂尔来过没 |
[15:01] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[15:03] | Gonna have to pay him another visit. | 看来又得去会他一会了 |
[15:05] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[15:07] | Nah, you know what? | 我说不如这样 |
[15:07] | Why don’t you, uh, go ahead? I-I got a thing. | 要不你先去 我手头有点事 |
[15:09] | I’ll catch up with you later, okay? | 我回头过去找你 好吗 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[15:28] | – Come here. – Yo, I ain’t done nothing. | -过来 -我啥都没干啊 |
[15:29] | – Hands where I can see ’em. – Get off. | -手拿出来 -放开 |
[15:31] | Got any needles? Anytng that’s gonna stick me? | 有针没有 有没有能扎人的东西 |
[15:33] | This is violation of my civil liberties. | 这是侵犯我的公民权 |
[15:35] | Finch, I don’t like the looks of this. | 芬奇 我有种不祥的预感 |
[15:38] | Bitch, you better get your hands off me. | 贱人 把手从我身上拿开 |
[15:40] | Shut up and get your head down. | 闭嘴 低头 |
[15:43] | Yo, thanks for making it look good, Detective. | 多谢你弄的这么好看 警探 |
[15:47] | I think I tweaked my wrist, man. | 我估计我扭到了手腕 疼 |
[15:49] | That was a little too theatrical, bottlecap. | 是有点演过头了 瓶盖 |
[15:51] | Hey– – wait a minute, Reese. | 慢 等下 里瑟 |
[15:52] | I think she knows him. | 我觉得她认识他 |
[15:54] | It’s all for show. | 演了出戏骗人来着 |
[15:55] | Must be one of her C.I.s | 肯定是她的一个线人 |
[15:57] | That’s ’cause after I last got popped, | 自从我上次被人打了之后 |
[15:59] | I used my time to rehabilitate myself. | 我花了时间去康复戒毒 |
[16:01] | You got clean? | 你戒毒了 |
[16:03] | – Come on now, B.C. – I’m serious. | -少来了瓶盖 -我说真的 |
[16:04] | These pipes are junk-free. | 这些烟具都干净的 |
[16:07] | But I can always use some scratch, | 不过嘛我总是还时不时会来点 |
[16:09] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[16:10] | I need to know what you’ve heard | 我要知道你听说的所有关于 |
[16:12] | About the new guy elias. | 新来的那个以利亚的消息 |
[16:16] | Yeah, I’ve been hearing that name up and coming a lot. | 我最近经常听到人提这名字 |
[16:19] | I never seen him, | 我没见过他 |
[16:20] | But I-I hear he’s a man not to be trifled with. | 但我听说他这个人惹不起 |
[16:25] | You, um, know anything about that shooting last night | 你知不知道关于昨晚那场枪击案的情况 |
[16:27] | Over on 168th and Audubon? | 就在168街跟奥杜邦路口 |
[16:29] | Drive-by, right? | 打了就跑是吧 |
[16:31] | I know the block, just not the players. | 我知道那片地方 但是里头人都不熟 |
[16:33] | You ever hear the name Hector Alvarez come up | 你最近有没听过赫克托·阿瓦雷这个名字 |
[16:36] | Or see him cruise the block in his G.T.O.? | 或者看见他在附近开车晃悠 |
[16:39] | I didn’t see the car or hear nobody talk about Hector, | 我没看见车也没听人提起过赫克托 |
[16:42] | But I can ask around. | 不过我可以去替你打听 |
[16:45] | Good looking out, B.C. | 不错 瓶盖 |
[16:47] | If you get anything back on, um, Hector or Elias, | 如果你有任何关于赫克托或以利亚的消息 |
[16:51] | There’s more where that came from. | 还会有更多 |
[17:02] | Hey, Captain. | 警长好啊 |
[17:04] | Welcome back, Detective. | 欢迎回来 警探 |
[17:06] | Didn’t think you’d grace us with your presence again | 还真没想到你跑去市中心跟那些喷香水的混了 |
[17:08] | Once you spent time with the perfumed folk downtown. | 还能跑回这里来跟老同事交游 |
[17:12] | How’d a half-wit like you pull that off? | 你这样的二愣子是怎么做到的 |
[17:14] | I guess the half’s still got some juice, huh, Captain? | 要我说是那二愣子有点斤两 是不是啊 警长 |
[17:18] | They got me working with Detective Carter, | 他们安排了我跟卡特警探搭档 |
[17:20] | And, uh… | 于是 |
[17:22] | I’m starting to hear some things. | 我开始听说一些事情 |
[17:23] | Yeah? Like what? | 哦 什么事情 |
[17:26] | Maybe she’s not so well-liked | 貌似她不是那么招人喜欢 |
[17:27] | By, uh, a certain element. | 起码不招某些人喜欢 |
[17:32] | Listen, Lionel… | 听好 莱奈尔 |
[17:34] | Things are going back to the way they used to be. | 现在事情又要回到以前的老样子了 |
[17:35] | Used to be? | 老样子 |
[17:36] | Thing about organized crime? It was organized. | 关于有组织犯罪 那是有组织的 |
[17:39] | Things worked. Trains ran on time. | 卓有成效 按部就班 |
[17:42] | This new guy… | 这个新来的 |
[17:45] | He knows the rules. | 他明白规矩 |
[17:47] | New guy– you mean elias. | 新来的你是指以利亚 |
[17:50] | Runs a tight ship… | 行事小心 |
[17:51] | Low profile. | 低调 |
[17:53] | Not like these cut-throat Russian idiots. | 不像那帮只知道砍人的俄国废柴 |
[17:55] | He knows who to grease… | 他知道该孝敬谁 |
[17:57] | All the way up to City Hall. | 市政厅里都有人 |
[17:59] | Look, the economy’s in the toilet. | 我说 现在行情都不景气 |
[18:01] | Detective Carter doesn’t understand the rules. | 卡特警探她不识时务 |
[18:05] | She’s bad for business. | 不利于我们做生意 |
[18:08] | – What’d she do? – Sniffing around… | -她干嘛了 -四处打探 |
[18:10] | Trying to build a case. | 想要立案 |
[18:12] | She’s gunning for Elias. She’s got to go. | 她想找以利亚的茬 那就得消失 |
[18:17] | It’s a tricky business, getting rid of a cop. | 这事可不好办 做掉个条子可不好弄 |
[18:18] | Went through the proper back channels… | 只要后门走的对 |
[18:21] | Up the chain of command. | 上面有照应 |
[18:24] | Permission granted. | 都给绿灯 |
[18:25] | It’s just got to look… | 只要事情做得够 |
[18:27] | Clean. | 干净 |
[18:28] | “Clean”? | 干净 |
[18:30] | You mean like in the line of duty? | 你是指因公殉职之类的吗 |
[18:35] | I’m starting to feel caught in the middle here, Captain. | 我开始觉得我现在被挤在中间了 警长 |
[18:39] | I’d keep my distance, if I were you. | 我要是你 肯定离得越远越好 |
[18:52] | You didn’t come down to the precinct | 你结果没来警局啊 |
[18:54] | Like you told me you would, mr. Castillo. | 你明明说了会来 卡斯蒂尔 |
[18:55] | I got no help today. I’m a very busy man. | 我的店今天没人照应 我很忙 |
[18:58] | Did you see this car before or after the shooting? | 你在事发前后有没有看见过这辆车 |
[19:02] | You didn’t tell me that the guy that they killed | 你没跟我说那个被打死的人 |
[19:04] | Was a witness to another shooting. | 是另一起枪击案的一个证人 |
[19:06] | He decided not to testify. Didn’t save him. | 他决定不去作证 结果也没能保住命 |
[19:09] | If you think that’s gonna convince me to, | 如果你觉得那样就能说服我 |
[19:11] | – It’s not helping. – The point is… | -完全没用 -关键是 |
[19:12] | If Hector Alvarez thinks you saw him shoot someone, | 如果赫克托认为你看见他开枪打了人 |
[19:16] | He’s gonna come after you too. | 你也一样会找上你 |
[19:19] | Please. Look, I have a family. | 别这样 求你了 我有家人 |
[19:21] | Exactly. | 就是说了 |
[19:23] | If you help me, | 如果你帮我 |
[19:24] | I can protect you and your family. | 我能保护你和你的家人 |
[19:28] | If you don’t… | 如果你不帮 |
[19:30] | He could still come after you. | 他照样会找上你 |
[19:33] | What’s the word, lionel? | 怎么说 莱奈尔 |
[19:36] | I did some checking around. | 我去打探了下 |
[19:38] | Carter’s name came up and not in a good way. | 卡特确实榜上有名 不是金榜 |
[19:40] | Elias wants her gone… Today. | 以利亚要她今天就死 |
[19:43] | Killing a cop brings a lot of heat. | 杀条子可是很高调的事情 |
[19:45] | Yeah, which is why they’re gonna make it look clean. | 所以他们要让这事看起来滴水不漏 |
[19:47] | He could set up a patsy or pay someone off | 他能找个人背黑锅或者干脆付钱 |
[19:48] | On a case she’s working. | 让她正在调查的对象做掉她 |
[19:51] | All I know is, every door that Carter walks through | 我只知道 现在卡特走过的每一道门后面 |
[19:53] | Could have a bullet behind it. | 都有可能藏着一发子弹 |
[19:54] | Did you see this guy in your store last night? | 你昨天晚上有没看见过这个人 |
[19:59] | Please. That’s all I need. | 拜托了 我只要知道这点就够了 |
[20:07] | I saw him earlier. | 我早些时候见过 |
[20:08] | He’s been in my store before, to buy condoms, beer. | 他前些日子来过我店里 买过安全套和啤酒 |
[20:13] | What does it mater? | 这又怎么了 |
[20:14] | I’m not gonna give you a statement anyways. | 我不会给你任何口供 |
[20:16] | – Can you please leave my store? – Okay. | -你现在能离开我的店了吗 -好 |
[20:19] | Okay. Thank you. | 那好 谢了 |
[20:28] | Oh, sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[20:30] | I didn’t realize that was you from behind. | 我从后面看过来还真没认出是你 |
[20:33] | Lot of fine girls out today. | 这年头漂亮妞真多 |
[20:35] | Keep it moving, lover boy. | 走你的 花花公子 |
[20:37] | You got to be careful on this block. | 在这片街区走动要小心 |
[20:39] | I heard some kid got popped last night. | 我听说昨晚这里有个小子被崩了 |
[20:42] | You got any kids, Detective? | 你有孩子吗 警探 |
[20:47] | Stay off this block. | 离这远点 |
[20:49] | I see this car roll by one more time, | 我要是再见到这车在这里附近晃荡 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna impound it. | 我就扣了它 |
[20:52] | I’ll be seeing you around, Mr. Castillo. | 我会过来看你的 卡斯蒂尔先生 |
[20:58] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[21:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:14] | Elias wants Carter gone. | 以利亚要卡特死 |
[21:16] | Possible he’ll use someone with motive… | 估计他会利用挑唆某人 |
[21:19] | The suspect in one of her cases. | 尤其是她手头案子里的那些嫌犯 |
[21:24] | Carter’s at a bar. | 卡特在酒吧 |
[21:26] | I thought she was on duty. | 她不是在当值吗 |
[21:28] | With this many people after her, | 有这么多人跟在她屁股后面 |
[21:30] | I’d be inclined to pick up the tab. | 要我可没功夫喝酒 |
[21:36] | Tell me, Eddie… | 说吧 爱迪 |
[21:38] | What kind of degenerate does that to his wife? | 什么样的人渣会这样对待自己老婆 |
[21:42] | Carter’s paying Kovach a visit. | 卡特在和科瓦奇说话 |
[21:44] | Why is a homicide Detective intervening in a domestic case? | 为什么一个凶杀组的警探要来插手一个家庭事件 |
[21:48] | Maybe she’s like us. | 没准她就像我们 |
[21:49] | Trying to prevent something bad from happening. | 想要阻止坏事发生 |
[21:54] | What happens between a man and his woman behind closed doors | 夫妻之间的家务事 |
[21:57] | Is none of your damn business. | 管你鸟事 |
[21:58] | Can’t stop you from boozing your life away. | 我是阻止不了你喝死你自己 |
[22:01] | But you go home and put your hands on your wife again, | 但是只要你回去找你老婆撒气 |
[22:04] | I’m coming after you. | 我一定会来找你算账 |
[22:06] | You come after me, | 你敢来抓我 |
[22:07] | And I will exercise my second amendment rights. | 我就会行使第二修正案给我的权利 |
[22:11] | And I promise you, I got a pretty big gun. | 并且我向你保证 我的枪可不小 |
[22:16] | Man as angry and bitter as you are… | 像你这样易怒又小心眼的男人 |
[22:21] | I got a feeling it ain’t that big, Eddie. | 我估计也就那么点大小了 爱迪 |
[22:28] | I got to admit, Finch, I sure like her style. | 不得不说 芬奇 我真喜欢她的调调 |
[22:32] | I think we got a new front-runner. | 我想我们发现了新的时代先锋 |
[22:40] | Mark Thomson, | 马克·汤姆森 |
[22:43] | Ricky Lopez, | 瑞奇·洛佩兹 |
[22:45] | Joseph McNally… | 乔瑟夫·米克奈利 |
[22:46] | All were killed from a suicide vest | 都死于同一件炸弹背心 |
[22:51] | You helped transport. | 是你帮忙偷送的 |
[22:53] | They had families… | 他们都有家人 |
[22:56] | People that loved them. | 爱着他们的人 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry for the soldiers, | 他们死了我很遗憾 |
[23:01] | But I deliver vegetables. | 但我只是个送菜的 |
[23:04] | I know you’re working with Al-Qaeda, Yusuf… | 我知道你在给基地组织干活 尤瑟夫 |
[23:08] | ’cause I have photos here | 我这里有照片 |
[23:10] | Of you loading vests into your truck. | 你往你的货车里塞背心时候的照片 |
[23:13] | Now, you want to tell me | 好 你是不是想说 |
[23:14] | All these photos of you are fake? | 这些你的照片都是假的吗 |
[23:18] | Hmm? | 是不是 |
[23:20] | Show me where the other suicide vests are hidden, yusuf. | 给我看其他那些自杀炸弹背心都藏在哪 尤瑟夫 |
[23:23] | Point to the location. | 指给我看 |
[23:30] | Do you know what they will do | 你知不知道如果我帮了你们 |
[23:32] | If they find out that I helped you? | 他们会怎么对付我 |
[23:36] | They will kill my wife. | 他们会杀了我老婆 |
[23:38] | They will kill my son. | 会杀了我儿子 |
[23:41] | I would rather you just kill me now. | 我宁可你们现在就杀了我 |
[24:00] | Carter, is that the D.O.A.’s phone– | 卡特 那不是死者的手机么 |
[24:02] | Ronnie Middleton? | 罗尼·米尔顿 |
[24:03] | His mother hasn’t even come to the morgue. | 他母亲甚至都没去验尸房 |
[24:06] | This kid was all alone. | 这孩子一直孤零零的 |
[24:07] | He deserved better. | 他该过得比这好 |
[24:09] | So far, I’ve got nothing on Hector. | 目前为止 我在赫克托身上什么都没发现 |
[24:12] | Analyst from the real-time crime center | 实时犯罪中心的分析师 |
[24:14] | Sent over footage from some of the cameras | 发来了新新超市附近部分摄像头 |
[24:16] | Around Bodega La Nueva. | 拍下来的影像 |
[24:17] | Some? | 部分 |
[24:18] | There’s more cameras than this? | 还有比这更多的摄像头 |
[24:19] | Yeah. Mayor wants one on every corner. | 是 市长大人说要每个拐角都装一个 |
[24:21] | Wow, no wonder I feel like I’m always being watched. | 我擦 难怪我走哪都觉得有人在跟踪我 |
[24:23] | I figured Hector’s G.T.O. Had to pass | 我觉得赫克托的车会经过 |
[24:26] | Through this intersection, but nothing, nada. | 这个十字路口 但是这里什么都没有 |
[24:29] | Maybe he didn’t drive. Maybe he walked. | 没准他没开车 没准是步行 |
[24:32] | Castillo said he came into his market a couple times | 卡斯蒂尔说他进过几次他的小店 |
[24:34] | To purchase some booze and trojans. | 买过酒和套套 |
[24:37] | So? | 所以 |
[24:38] | His girlfriend lives in the Bronx too. | 他的女朋友也住在布朗克斯区 |
[24:39] | Why would he have to go 25 blocks downtown for condoms? | 他干嘛跑25个街口上市中心去买套子 |
[24:43] | ’cause Don Juan got a little chicky on the side. | 因为唐璜[西班牙传奇风流人物]身边总不缺女人 |
[24:48] | Hector was on foot. | 赫克托是步行的 |
[24:50] | Maybe he walked from her aptment to the market. | 或许他是从她的公寓走到超市 |
[24:54] | And that’s where Hector bumped into Ronnie. | 而那就是赫克托遇上罗尼的地方 |
[24:56] | If we can find this chica, | 如果我们能找到这个妞 |
[24:57] | We might have ourselves a new witness. | 我们或许就有了个新证人 |
[24:58] | I’m gonna make some phone calls. | 我要去打几个电话 |
[25:00] | Look, I got to go. | 我说 我得走了 |
[25:00] | You can thank me later, all right? | 谢我以后再说 行吧 |
[25:03] | Hello. What, do you miss me already? | 喂 这么快就想我啦 |
[25:05] | You’re a hard man to miss, Lionel. | 要想你还真不容易 莱奈尔 |
[25:07] | I’d say this Carter situation’s got you worried. | 我敢说是卡特的情况让你担心 |
[25:09] | What are you gonna do, follow her around from now on? | 你准备怎么办 从现在起跟着她转悠 |
[25:11] | I’m not. You are. | 我不转 你转 |
[25:13] | I’ve got some business to take care of. | 我还有事情要照顾下 |
[25:16] | Don’t let her get in any trouble. | 别让她卷进任何麻烦 |
[25:18] | Carter’s gunning for you. | 卡特要对付你 |
[25:19] | Hell, she’s probably gonna catch you. | 靠 没准她会抓住你 |
[25:20] | Why you spending so much time trying to protect her? | 你为什么还花这么多时间保护她 |
[25:23] | She’s a good cop… | 她是个好警察 |
[25:25] | Good person. | 好人 |
[25:27] | Hell, you should try it sometime, Lionel. | 靠 有时候你真该学学她 莱奈尔 |
[25:30] | Yeah, thanks, look, I’m just saying, | 行 好了 谢谢了 我只想跟你说 |
[25:31] | If she wasn’t around, it would probably solve | 如果没有她 很可能你就能解决 |
[25:33] | A lot of your problems, now, wouldn’t it? | 很多问题 不是么 |
[25:35] | If anything happens to her, lionel, | 一旦她出了什么事 莱奈尔 |
[25:37] | I’m coming for you next. | 我唯你是问 |
[25:47] | What the– | 我擦 |
[26:01] | Knock, knock. | 敲门了哦 |
[26:03] | What do we have here? | 这都是什么 |
[26:05] | Hector’s a busy man– fixing cars and running guns. | 赫克托真是个大忙人 修车还跑枪 |
[26:08] | Who are you, man? | 你是谁啊 老兄 |
[26:11] | Tell Hector I’m the guy that just put him out of business. | 告诉赫克托我就是那个叫他滚蛋的人 |
[26:17] | If I see him again, I’ll close down more than the shop. | 如果我再看到他 就不只是关他店面这么简单了 |
[26:42] | If you help us, | 只要你帮我们 |
[26:43] | I can protect you and your family. | 我能保护你和你的家人 |
[26:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:50] | This is just a negotiation for you. | 这只是你的又一次谈判而已 |
[26:53] | You don’t care about me or my family. | 你根本不关心我或是我家人的死活 |
[26:57] | Your son– he’s named after you. | 你儿子 跟你的名字一样 |
[27:01] | He’s turning 8 in 14 days, right? | 再过两周就八岁了对不对 |
[27:04] | Favorite sport? Soccer. | 最喜欢的运动是足球 |
[27:06] | But it’s too dangerous to play in the field by you. | 但是跟在你身边玩耍太危险了 |
[27:09] | Your only brother, Naji, | 你唯一的兄弟 纳奇 |
[27:11] | Was killed nine months ago by an I.E.D. | 就在九个月前丧生于路边炸弹 |
[27:15] | You visit his grave every day. | 你每天都去他坟前看他 |
[27:20] | So, you see… | 所以 你看 |
[27:22] | You are not just a negotiation… | 你不只是谈判对象 |
[27:27] | Not to me. | 起码对我不是 |
[27:32] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[27:34] | A son. Taylor. | 有个儿子 叫泰勒 |
[27:36] | Would you trust his life to a complete stranger? | 你会放心把他交给一个完全的陌生人吗 |
[27:39] | I’d do whatever was in my power to protect him. | 我会尽我一切能力去保护他 |
[27:43] | You lost your brother, Yusuf. | 你失去了你的兄弟 尤瑟夫 |
[27:48] | I lost someone very close to me too. | 我也失去了对我很重要的人 |
[27:52] | It changed everything. | 那改变了一切 |
[27:55] | You and me… | 你跟我 |
[27:56] | We’re not that different. | 我们没有那么大的不同 |
[27:59] | No. | 不 |
[28:00] | we want the same thing. | 我们的目的都一样 |
[28:02] | For our children to walk down the street | 为了我们的孩子们能平安地走在大街上 |
[28:04] | And not be afraid. | 而不用担惊受怕 |
[28:09] | Show me where those explosives are. | 指给我看那些爆炸物都在哪 |
[28:19] | The location is not on the map. | 地点不在地图上 |
[28:21] | Then you’ll take us to them. | 那你就带我们去那 |
[28:25] | For our children. | 为了孩子们 |
[28:30] | For our children. | 为了孩子们 |
[28:43] | Hey, B.C. | 瓶盖 |
[28:46] | You got anything on Hector’s new woman? | 对赫克托的新姘头你有什么消息吗 |
[28:48] | Relax. Fusco’s all right. | 别紧张 弗斯科不会拿你怎么样 |
[28:50] | Easy there, hubcap. I don’t bite. | 放松 小子 我不咬人 |
[28:54] | All right, let’s make this quick. | 好吧 长话短说 |
[28:56] | I seen Hector’s G.T.O. Outside the lookie-loo. | 我在夜总会外面看到赫克托的车 |
[28:59] | Turns out he’s bumping one of the dancers–Mei Li. | 发现他在那里有个马子 叫美莉 |
[29:02] | If you ask ask me, hector got a little tired of his chica | 要我说 赫克托玩腻了他的老女人 |
[29:06] | And wanted some strange. | 想换换新口味 |
[29:09] | You done good. | 不错啊 |
[29:12] | Uh, I thought you said… | 你不是说 |
[29:14] | You know, real money… | 这次是真家伙 |
[29:16] | Reward money. | 真的好处 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | Well, if this pans out, I will get you that reward money. | 等这案子结了 我会给你好处 |
[29:22] | I’ll meet you later, | 回头见 |
[29:23] | Even take you to dinner at your favorite spot. | 我还会请你去你最喜欢的馆子吃饭 |
[29:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:27] | Yeah, but only ’cause it’s you. | 好吧 但只看在你份上 |
[29:29] | You always been good to me, Carter. | 你一直对我很好 卡特 |
[29:31] | Okay. Take care. | 好吧 当心点 |
[29:36] | Yes, me and Hector was together all night. | 是的 那天晚上我和赫克托在一起 |
[29:38] | We watched TV, and then we went to bed. | 我们看了电视 然后上床了 |
[29:40] | – What’d you watch? – I don’t know. | -你们看了什么 -忘记了 |
[29:42] | Hector’s always changing the channels. | 赫克托总是不停换频道 |
[29:44] | I heard that about that guy. | 我也有所耳闻 |
[29:45] | He gets bored, he likes to switch it up, huh? | 他玩腻了就换新口味吧 |
[29:50] | is that why he has that other girl on the side? | 所以他另寻新欢了是吧 |
[29:53] | No, no, no. | 不可能 |
[29:54] | You see, my man don’t step out on me. | 我男人要是敢出轨 |
[29:56] | I’ll cut it off. | 我就阉了他 |
[29:57] | Ooh, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:58] | Come here. I want you to see something. | 那来 我给你看点东西 |
[30:04] | That’s Hector’s cell phone bill. | 这是赫克托的手机账单 |
[30:06] | You know whose number that is? | 你知道这是谁的号码吗 |
[30:07] | ’cause he dialed it 33 times. | 因为他打了有三十三次了 |
[30:09] | I don’t know, it’s probably one of his homies. | 我咋知道 没准是他哥们吧 |
[30:11] | That man gossips like a little schoolgirl. | 那家伙跟小女生似的喜欢叽歪 |
[30:13] | Well, it’s easy enough to find out. | 你自己打打看不就知道了 |
[30:15] | Go ahead. Dial it. | 来吧 |
[30:17] | So you were with Hector all night. | 这么说你和赫克托整晚在一起 |
[30:18] | Last night, this morning. | 昨晚和今天早上 |
[30:20] | Hector’s a morning person. | 赫克托在早上可性奋了 |
[30:22] | He likes to spoon. | 他喜欢背后位 |
[30:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:30] | Who is this? | 你丫是谁 |
[30:31] | Wait. Who the hell are you? | 慢着 你丫又是谁 |
[30:35] | Okay, all right. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好吧 悠着点 |
[30:37] | Looks like you two got a lot to sort out. | 看来你俩有很多话要说 |
[30:39] | Uh, make sure they don’t kill each other. | 别让她俩干得太过火 |
[30:43] | You got to be kidding me! | 玩儿我呢是吧 |
[30:46] | Carter, looks like you’re not the only one | 卡特 看来不止是我们 |
[30:48] | Who’s got a beef with Hector Alvarez. | 和赫克托·阿瓦雷有过节 |
[30:50] | Some guy came into his body shop and shot up the place. | 有人跑去他店里砸了场子 |
[30:53] | Bangers inside got a taste of their own medicines. | 里面的混混活该被整得很惨 |
[30:55] | Said the guy had a submachine gun | 他们说那个人操着冲锋枪 |
[30:57] | And a grenade launcher. | 还有个榴弹发射器 |
[31:00] | You believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[31:01] | This guy wearing a suit? | 那人穿着西装吗 |
[31:03] | No, motorcycle jacket. Why? | 没有 穿着机车夹克 怎么 |
[31:06] | Maybe it’s in the cleaners. | 也许西装拿去干洗了 |
[31:07] | Hector’s wanted for questioning. | 赫克托被通缉了 |
[31:09] | Suffice it to say, he’s, uh, disappeared. | 可以这么说 他消失了 |
[31:12] | Somebody knows where he is. | 有人知道他在哪 |
[31:14] | If I find Hector, I’ll give him your best. | 如果我找到赫克托 我会代你向他问好 |
[31:18] | Hector’s on the run. | 赫克托跑了 |
[31:20] | He’s not gonna be a problem for Carter anymore. | 他对卡特构不成威胁了 |
[31:22] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可说不准 |
[31:23] | Carter is now determined to get justice for Ronnie. | 卡特决定要为罗尼讨回公道 |
[31:26] | One way or another, she will find where hector’s hiding. | 无论如何她都会把赫克托揪出来 |
[31:28] | The guy’s running guns. | 那家伙还贩军火 |
[31:31] | wherever he is, he’s heavily armed. | 不管他在哪 肯定全副武装 |
[31:33] | And when she goes to arrest him– | 等到她去逮捕他的时候 |
[31:34] | I’ll just have to get there first. | 只要我比她先到一步就行了 |
[31:38] | Is everything okay, mr. Reese? | 你没事吧 里瑟先生 |
[31:44] | We got into this to stop bad things | 我们干这一行 是为了保护好人 |
[31:46] | From happening to good people. | 不让他们被坏人所害 |
[31:49] | Carter’s been doing that her whole life. | 而卡特一辈子都在干这种事 |
[31:53] | She’s not just another number, Finch. | 她不仅仅是个普通的号码 芬奇 |
[31:57] | Some people the world can’t afford to lose. | 这个世界不能少了这种人 |
[32:01] | Either one of you ready to make a statement? | 你们谁要招供吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I got a statement. | 没错 我有话要说 |
[32:05] | Hector Alvarez is a damn fool | 赫克托·阿瓦雷以为可以玩我们 |
[32:07] | If he thinks he can play us both. | 那他就是个不折不扣的大傻逼 |
[32:10] | Bastard came to my place, but he went out around midnight. | 那混球来过我家 不过他半夜出去了 |
[32:13] | – Did he go to the market? – What he said. | -他去超市了吗 -他是这么说 |
[32:15] | But he came back empty-handed and changed his shirt. | 不过他空手回来 还换了衣服 |
[32:18] | You wash this shirt of his? | 这些衣服你洗了吗 |
[32:20] | Oh, hell, no. | 当然没有 |
[32:21] | It’s all yours along with all his stuff. | 要怎么查随便你们 |
[32:26] | So where is Hector? | 赫克托在哪 |
[32:30] | He has a warehouse in queens… | 他在皇后区有个仓库 |
[32:33] | On 25th. | 在25号街 |
[32:33] | He hangs out there sometimes when he’s expecting a shipment. | 他一有货运来就会去那 |
[32:37] | Call E.S.U., get a ten standby. | 召集应急小组待命 紧急状况 |
[32:39] | I’m gonna see about getting a warrant. | 我去申请搜捕令 |
[32:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:43] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[32:44] | Uh, wait a minute. Calm down. | 等等 冷静点 |
[32:45] | – I can’t understand you. – He’s got a gun! | -我听不清楚 -他有枪 |
[32:47] | – Get out of there! – Oh, god! Please! | -快出来 -上帝啊 救我 |
[32:49] | He’s gonna kill me! Hurry! | 他要杀了我 快救我 |
[32:51] | Mrs. Kovach, where are you? | 科瓦奇太太 你在哪 |
[32:52] | – In the bathroom! – Stay where you are. | -在厕所里 -呆在那别动 |
[32:54] | I’m gonna come and get you. | 我马上来救你 |
[32:56] | Hello? Hello? | 喂喂 |
[32:58] | Carter’s going to the Kovachs’ house. | 卡特去科瓦奇家了 |
[33:00] | He’s armed, sounds extremely agitated. | 他有武器 听上去很激动 |
[33:05] | Reese? | 里瑟 |
[33:08] | Where are you? | 你人呢 |
[33:09] | All units, we have a code ten. | 所有单位 紧急状况 |
[33:10] | Shots fired at 326 greentree in Flushing. | 法拉盛区绿树街326号有枪击 |
[33:14] | N.Y.P.D., open up! | 纽约警局 开门 |
[33:17] | Sure we shouldn’t wait for backup? | 你确定我们不用等后援吗 |
[33:18] | – I got a bad feeling about this. – Mr. Kovach… | -我有不太好的预感 -科瓦奇先生 |
[33:20] | It’s the police. Put down your weapon. | 我们是警察 放下你的武器 |
[33:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[33:34] | Somebody gift-wrapped him for us. | 看来某人把他打包送给了我们 |
[33:36] | Somebody’s been doing that a lot lately. | 这一套某些人最近是屡试不爽啊 |
[33:39] | Mrs. Kovach? | 科瓦奇太太 |
[33:41] | Mrs. Kovach? | 科瓦奇太太 |
[33:48] | Mrs. Kovach, are you okay? | 科瓦奇太太 你没事吧 |
[33:50] | He was gonna kill me. If that man hadn’t shown up– | 他要杀我 要不是那个男人突然出现… |
[33:54] | “That man”? What’d he look like? | 那个男人 他长什么样 |
[33:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:02] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[34:09] | I guess I have you to thank for this. | 看来我欠你个谢谢 |
[34:12] | How do you always know | 为什么你总能知道 |
[34:13] | When something bad’s about to go down? | 会有不好的事要发生 |
[34:14] | You’re in trouble, detective. | 你有麻烦了 警探 |
[34:17] | I’m not the one who’s hiding. | 躲起来的人可不是我 |
[34:19] | Look, you keep playing god, and sooner or later, | 听着 你可以这么为所欲为 但迟早 |
[34:22] | An innocent person’s gonna get hurt. | 你会害死无辜的人 |
[34:23] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生 |
[34:25] | Listen, I didn’t call to talk about me. | 听着 我打电话来不是说我的事 |
[34:27] | Your life’s in danger. | 你有生命危险 |
[34:28] | I’m a cop. My life’s always in danger. | 我是个警察 我时刻有生命危险 |
[34:31] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[34:32] | I’m trying to tell you someone wants you dead. | 我要告诉你 有人要杀你 |
[34:38] | Who told you that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[34:40] | Why are you following me? What do you want? | 你为什么要跟着我 你想怎么样 |
[34:42] | I want you to start being more careful. | 我要你小心一点 |
[34:45] | For instance, if you’re gonna take down Hector Alvarez, | 比如 如果你要逮捕赫克托·阿瓦雷 |
[34:48] | You should know the man’s running guns. | 你得知道那家伙贩军火 |
[34:50] | He has an arsenal at his fingertips. | 他手上有个兵工厂 |
[34:53] | What–why are you helping me? | 什么 你为什么要帮我 |
[34:55] | And how do you keep finding out all of this information? | 你又是怎么得到这样的信息 |
[34:58] | Like you said… | 你也说了 |
[35:00] | I always seem to know. | 我就是能知道 |
[35:22] | I never saw his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[35:23] | He came out of nowhere. | 他突然出现 |
[35:25] | He attacked me. You people can’t arrest me. | 他袭击了我 你们不能逮捕我 |
[35:28] | Yes, we can. | 当然可以 |
[35:29] | Your wife is pressing charges, Eddie. | 你妻子要起诉你 爱迪 |
[35:32] | We get a warrant on Hector Alvarez yet? | 拿到赫克托·阿瓦雷的逮捕令了吗 |
[35:35] | Yep, E.S.U.’s standing by. Who died? | 是的 应急小组在待命了 谁死了 |
[36:01] | Finch, Carter’s called an E.S.U. Unit | 芬奇 卡特叫了应急小组 |
[36:03] | to Hector’s warehouse in queens. | 到赫克托在皇后区的仓库 |
[36:05] | They’re getting ready to knock on the door as we speak. | 他们现在准备破门而入了 |
[36:12] | It’s time to roll. Stay here. | 该行动了 你们留在这 |
[36:15] | I’ll advise you when we have Alvarez apprehended. | 我们逮捕了阿瓦雷后会通知你 |
[36:17] | You have eyes on Carter? | 你看到卡特了吗 |
[36:18] | She’s clear of the line of fire. | 她在交火区域外 |
[36:20] | If Hector puts up a fight, it could be dangerous. | 如果赫克托反击 那会很危险 |
[36:23] | How will you be close enough to protect her? | 你离得够近吗 要怎么保护她 |
[36:25] | Oh, I’m… | 我嘛 |
[36:26] | Pretty close. | 肯定够近就是了 |
[36:27] | They got this place covered, right? | 他们包围了这个地方吧 |
[36:29] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:31] | – Everybody set? – Yes, sir. | -准备好了吗 -好了 长官 |
[36:33] | Open it. | 开门 |
[36:35] | Do it. | 行动 |
[36:37] | Move! Move! Move! N.Y.P.D.! | 快行动 纽约警局 |
[36:39] | down on the ground now! | 趴在地上 |
[36:42] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来可不太好 |
[36:47] | You hear something around back? | 你听到后面的动静了吗 |
[37:11] | Get out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[37:13] | Suspect apprehended. | 嫌犯被逮捕了 |
[37:15] | Take it easy. | 悠着点 |
[37:17] | Everything all right, mr. Reese? | 一切都好吧 里瑟先生 |
[37:18] | Hector’s got a new set of bracelets. | 赫克托带上新手铐了 |
[37:20] | Should keep him busy for a while. | 看来有阵子不能害人了 |
[37:23] | That’s for Ronnie. | 这是为了罗尼 |
[37:25] | – I told you I’d get you. – Oh, god. | -我说过我会抓住你 -老天 |
[37:31] | Hey, Taylor, baby. I’m running a little late. | 泰勒 亲爱的 今天我要晚点回来 |
[37:33] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上就回来 |
[37:36] | Sounds like carter’s headed home. | 听起来卡特要回家了 |
[37:39] | Made it through the day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[37:41] | Have we eliminated the threat yet? | 威胁解除了吗 |
[37:42] | Kovach and Alvarez are neutralized. | 科瓦奇和阿瓦雷都被逮捕了 |
[37:47] | But this is a tricky case. | 但这是个棘手的案子 |
[37:49] | To be perfectly honest, I’m just… | 说实话 我觉得… |
[37:52] | Not sure. | 不太确定 |
[37:53] | Finch, Carter lives uptown. | 芬奇 卡特住在上城区 |
[37:55] | So why is she headed downtown? | 为什么她往下城区走 |
[37:57] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:00] | Where’d she go? | 她要去哪 |
[38:04] | I lost her. | 我跟丢她了 |
[38:06] | Track her phone for me. | 追踪她的手机 |
[38:12] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[38:13] | You said you was gonna buy me dinner. | 你说你会请我吃饭 |
[38:15] | Where you been? I been waiting. | 你去哪了 我一直在等你 |
[38:16] | I’m sorry, B.C. I got to fill out a requisition | 抱歉 瓶盖 有个大案子 |
[38:19] | For the big payout. | 我得做多笔录 |
[38:22] | But look, why don’t you take whatever I got? | 但听着 我所有的钱都给你吧 |
[38:25] | No, that’s all right. You ain’t got to do all that. | 不 没关系 你不用这样 |
[38:26] | Let’s just call this a down payment, okay? | 就当这是预付款 好吗 |
[38:28] | I want you to have that. | 我要你收下 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry, Carter. | 抱歉 卡特 |
[38:33] | You always been good to me, | 你一直都对我很好 |
[38:34] | But I ain’t got no choice. | 但我没有选择 |
[38:39] | You told me to find that guy Elias. | 你要我去找那个叫以利亚的人 |
[38:42] | Well, I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[38:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:49] | He said it’s either gonna be you or me. | 他说我要是不杀了你 我就得死 |
[38:53] | And it ain’t gonna be me. | 我不想死 |
[39:12] | Look alive, Carter. | 看看这个 卡特 |
[39:15] | About all that’s left of that storage facility | 就是你朋友带我们去的那间仓库 |
[39:17] | Your friend took us to. | 里面留下的东西 |
[39:18] | You found the explosives. | 你们找到炸药了 |
[39:20] | Found and detonated. | 找到并引爆了 |
[39:22] | I, uh, couldn’t have done what you did, | 要是没有你我们可做不到 |
[39:25] | Getting information from that raghead. | 从那个阿拉伯人口中套出话来 |
[39:29] | Where’s Yusuf? | 尤瑟夫呢 |
[39:32] | Yeah, he, uh… Didn’t make it back. | 他 没能活着回来 |
[39:36] | Accidents happen. | 发生了意外 |
[39:41] | He trusted me. | 他信任我 |
[39:44] | I gave him my word. I-I promised I’d protect him. | 我向他保证过 保证过我会保护他 |
[39:47] | You shouldn’t make promises you can’t keep. | 你不该保证自己做不到的事 |
[39:51] | Come on, you don’t think this guy was innocent, do you? | 拜托 你不会觉得这家伙是无辜的吧 |
[39:53] | He had a family. | 他有家人 |
[39:56] | Don’t you care what happens to them? | 你难道不在乎他们会怎么样吗 |
[39:58] | It’s not my job to care. | 这不是我的工作 |
[40:01] | What is wrong with you? | 你这算是什么人 |
[40:03] | You can’t just play god! | 你不能就这么为所欲为 |
[40:05] | You don’t get to decide who lives and who dies! | 轻易决定一个人的生死 |
[40:09] | You want to stand on your high horse, go ahead. | 你想要做道德卫士 随便你 |
[40:12] | But don’t expect me and my men to back you up. | 但别指望我和我的人会支持你 |
[40:15] | It’s a long war. | 这是场漫长的战争 |
[40:17] | And you’re all alone. | 而你是孤身一人 |
[40:28] | Glad you took my advice | 幸好你听了我的建议 |
[40:29] | About wearing that vest, detective. | 穿了防弹衣 警探 |
[40:32] | I know this doesn’t change anything. | 我知道这改变不了什么 |
[40:34] | I know you’ll still arrest me if you get the chance. | 你有机会肯定还会逮捕我 |
[40:37] | But you should know, | 但你要知道 |
[40:39] | Whether you like me or not, Joss, | 不管你喜不喜欢我的存在 乔丝 |
[40:42] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[40:56] | Elias got to Carter’s C.I. | 以利亚找到了卡特的线人 |
[40:58] | Turned him into his triggerman. | 让他替他去杀人 |
[41:00] | – Is she safe? – For now. | -她没事吧 -暂时 |
[41:02] | Time to end this, Finch, once and for all. | 是时候该彻底了结这事了 芬奇 |
[41:12] | Body falls from this height, it’s messy. | 尸体从这个高度摔下去可壮观了 |
[41:14] | Of course, I don’t care about making it look clean… | 当然 我本来就不想搞得这么低调 |
[41:17] | Unlike your pal Elias. | 不像你那伙计以利亚 |
[41:19] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[41:20] | But you’re threatening a captain. | 但你威胁的可是警长 |
[41:23] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | Elias can’t kill a cop without permission. | 要是没有允许 以利亚可不敢动条子 |
[41:28] | Run this up the chain of command. | 这是来自上层的授权 |
[41:30] | Permission’s been revoked. | 现在我要你收回 |
[41:33] | Tell Elias if he so much as touches detective Carter again, | 告诉以利亚 要是他再敢对卡特警探下手 |
[41:37] | I will put him, you… | 我会把他 还有你 |
[41:41] | Everyone in the ground. | 所有人都整死 |
[41:43] | – You got that? – Yeah. | -明白了吗 -知道了 |
[42:01] | Grandma said you were late for curfew again. | 外婆说你又过了宵禁才回家 |
[42:04] | Oh, come on, ma. You’re serious? | 别这样 妈 你认真的吗 |
[42:07] | I was at a dance. | 我去舞会了哎 |
[42:09] | Is she pretty? | 她漂亮吗 |
[42:13] | Better be smart too. | 最好也聪明 |
[42:16] | Smart and pretty. | 要漂亮又聪明 |
[42:24] | You all right, mom? | 你没事吧 妈妈 |
[42:26] | Did you pull your back or something? | 你又伤到背了吗 |
[42:28] | It’s nothing that won’t heal. | 反正死不了 |
[42:36] | Sorry I missed it, T. | 抱歉我没能来舞会 小泰 |
[42:40] | You work too hard. You should quit. | 你工作得太卖力了 你该辞职 |
[42:42] | Wouldn’t know how to if I tried. | 我想都没想过这个问题呢 |
[42:45] | I don’t like it– you out there every day. | 我不喜欢这样 你每天都在外面跑 |
[42:48] | Who’s got your back? | 谁来照看你 |
[42:53] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[42:55] | I can take care of myself. | 我自己能照顾好自己 |
[42:59] | Besides… | 更何况 |
[43:01] | We got each other. | 我们已经有彼此了 |
[43:03] | Who else do we need? | 还需要其他人吗 |