时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:14] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:21] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:26] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:34] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:38] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:40] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[01:01] | – Any sign of the kid? – No. | -找到那小鬼了吗 -没有 |
[01:03] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[01:04] | Knew we shouldn’t have trusted him. | 我就知道不该相信他 |
[01:06] | Damn kid’s always been reckless. | 小屁孩做事老是顾头不顾尾 |
[02:07] | Whenever you’re ready, Mr. Reese. | 你准备好了吗 里瑟先生 |
[02:09] | I’m in here. | 我已经在了 |
[02:15] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿冒出来的啊 |
[02:16] | I breached the space-time continuum. | 穿越时空来的 |
[02:20] | Not really. | 开个玩笑 |
[02:22] | I did sense my privacy being invaded. | 我刚才感觉到自己的隐私惨遭侵犯 |
[02:24] | But we’ll leave that for now. We have work to do. | 不过我们暂时不谈那个 现在有工作要做 |
[02:26] | Numbers have come in. | 跳出了几个新号码 |
[02:27] | What do you mean, numbers? | 几个 什么意思 |
[02:28] | What plurals usually mean. | 字面意思 |
[02:30] | More than one. | 不止一个 |
[02:31] | In this case four. | 这次有四个 |
[02:34] | Claire Ryan, 42, lecturer at NYU. | 克莱尔·瑞安 42岁 纽约大学讲师 |
[02:37] | Matt Duggan, 33, a waiter. | 马特·杜甘 33岁 服务生 |
[02:40] | Wendy Mcnally, 29, a hairstylist. | 温蒂·米克奈利 29岁 发型师 |
[02:42] | And Paula Vasquez, 23, unemployed. | 还有葆拉·瓦斯科 23岁 待业 |
[02:44] | They seem completely random. | 这么看他们毫无关联 |
[02:46] | Usually, when the machine | 通常情况下 |
[02:47] | sends us number clusters like this, | 如果机器一次给我们多个号码 |
[02:49] | there is some connection. | 它们肯定有某种联系 |
[02:52] | So one of these four could be trying to kill the other three | 所以说其中一个要杀另外三个 |
[02:57] | Or they could all be victims or all killers. | 也可能他们都是被害人或嫌疑犯 |
[02:59] | Or as you say, all random. | 抑或是如你所说 毫无关联 |
[03:00] | Either way, we need to move fast. | 不管哪种 我们都得抓紧了 |
[03:01] | Claire Ryan’s number came up first | 克莱尔·瑞安的号码第一个跳出来 |
[03:03] | if only by a millisecond. | 领先一毫秒 |
[03:04] | 242 wilson in queens, apartment 3c. | 皇后区威尔逊街242号 3C号公寓 |
[03:09] | Speaking of privacy. | 说到隐私 |
[03:14] | careful what you look for, mr. Reese, | 小心你想知道的东西 里瑟先生 |
[03:16] | or you might find it. | 还是不知道的好 |
[03:23] | We have to be straight with you. | 我们得老实告诉你 |
[03:26] | Some things don’t add up. | 有些事道理上讲不通 |
[03:27] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[03:30] | You go to meet your confidential informant, | 你去见你的秘密线人 |
[03:32] | One Nashus Drake, aka “Bottlecap”– | 纳修斯·德雷克 外号又叫”瓶盖” |
[03:34] | according to you, a trusted source. | 据你所说 是个信得过的人 |
[03:36] | He shoots you in the chest. | 结果他给了你胸口一枪 |
[03:38] | Luckily, you’re wearing a vest. | 幸好你穿了防弹背心 |
[03:40] | He’s gonna kill you when he gets shot | 他在准备杀你的时候 |
[03:42] | by an unknown shooter? | 被一个不明身份的枪手打死了 |
[03:43] | Like it says in my statement. | 我在报告里写了 |
[03:45] | Your statement doesn’t say | 你报告里没有说明 |
[03:47] | where this unknown shooter came from. | 那个不明身份的枪手从哪来 |
[03:49] | Because I don’t know. | 因为我自己也不知道 |
[03:50] | It also doesn’t say why he did it. | 也没说明他为什么要杀瓶盖 |
[03:53] | Maybe because he saw me about to get shot. | 也许是因为他看到我要吃枪子了 |
[03:56] | So he cares about you. | 所以他还挺在乎你咯 |
[03:57] | I doubt he gives a damn about me. | 他在乎我个头 |
[03:59] | But this is the man you’ve been chasing | 但你最近这三个月 |
[04:01] | for the last three months. | 一直在追捕这个人 |
[04:02] | As it says in my statement, I believe so. | 我报告里都写了 我想是这样没错 |
[04:06] | So what, this guy allegedly you’ve been trying to lock up, | 所以 这个据说是你一直在追捕的家伙 |
[04:08] | – he saves your life? – Allegedly. | -救了你的命吗 -据说 |
[04:11] | That’s clever. | 这说法巧妙 |
[04:12] | You know what would be clever? | 你知道最巧妙的是什么吗 |
[04:14] | You pretending to chase this guy | 你假装成在追捕这个人 |
[04:15] | when in fact you’re working for him. | 实际上是在为他做事 |
[04:19] | I think we’re done here. | 我觉得我们没什么好说了 |
[04:21] | Detective, tell me something. | 警探 告诉我 |
[04:23] | Has he made contact with you? | 他和你有过联系吗 |
[04:25] | Spoken to you? | 和你对过话吗 |
[04:29] | You got my statement. | 你已经拿到我的报告了 |
[04:31] | We don’t talk again unless my delegate is present. | 除非我的代表在场 否则我不会再回答任何问题 |
[04:38] | So he’s pacing back and forth, back and forth, | 所以他走来走去 走来走去 |
[04:40] | back and forth. | 走来走去 |
[04:41] | Finally pulls his mask down, walks right into the door, | 最后终于取下面具 径直走进门 |
[04:43] | knocks himself out cold. | 累了个半死 |
[04:45] | The genius forgot to cut the eyeholes in the mask. | 那个大天才忘了在面具上挖出眼睛的孔 |
[04:50] | Hey, Carter. | 卡特 |
[04:53] | What are you doing? You got shot. | 你跑来干嘛 你中枪了 |
[04:54] | Take some time off, for pete’s sake. | 休息休息吧 看在上帝的份上 |
[04:55] | My vest got shot. It can take some time off. | 我的防弹背心中枪了 让它休息去吧 |
[04:58] | How’s it going with the inquiry and everything? | 刚才的问话怎么样 |
[05:01] | The way these things usually go. | 就是那样呗 |
[05:03] | They make you feel like you murdered your own mother. | 他们搞得好像你谋杀了自己老妈 |
[05:05] | So I’m stuck on my desk and you’re working with Olson. | 我现在只能蹲办公室了 你和奥尔森出外勤 |
[05:08] | Oh, great. Detective Happy. | 哎呦不错 和乐呵呵警探 |
[05:12] | What did you tell ’em about the C.I.? | 线人的事你怎么说 |
[05:13] | The truth. | 实话实说 |
[05:14] | He was taken out by an unknown shooter. | 他被一个不明身份的枪手干掉了 |
[05:16] | The guy–you got a good look at him this time, didn’t you? | 那个家伙 你这次看清他的样子了吗 |
[05:17] | No. Not his face. | 没有 没看到脸 |
[05:20] | Well, maybe that’s a good thing. | 哎 说不定反而是好事 |
[05:22] | ’cause you know, it would be hard. | 这事挺难抉择 |
[05:24] | You don’t know whether to thank the guy or arrest him. | 你搞不清是该谢谢他还是逮捕他 |
[05:27] | No, that’d be easy. I’d arrest him. | 这没什么难 我会逮捕他 |
[05:33] | Look, whatever happens or you need anything, | 听着 不管发生了什么 你需要什么 |
[05:35] | – I got your back, all right? – Okay. | -我都会尽力帮你 好吗 -好 |
[05:37] | Finch, I’m at Claire’s apartment. | 芬奇 我到克莱尔的公寓了 |
[05:40] | Something’s up. | 出事了 |
[05:54] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[06:16] | – Finch. – Mr. Reese. | -芬奇 -里瑟先生 |
[06:18] | You said the machine would give us the number and time. | 你说过机器会及时给我们号码 |
[06:22] | It didn’t. | 这次没有 |
[07:18] | So what do we got? | 目前掌握了什么情况 |
[07:19] | Victim’s name is Claire Ryan. | 死者叫克莱尔·瑞安 |
[07:21] | Some kind of professor. Lived alone. | 是个教授 独居 |
[07:29] | Looks like she was beaten up. | 看来她被打过 |
[07:31] | One shot to the head, close range. | 头上中了一枪 近距离攻击 |
[07:37] | Looks like she came into some money. | 她似乎拿到了笔钱 |
[07:39] | Blu-ray player, new tablet, shoes. | 蓝光碟机 新桌子 新鞋 |
[07:42] | Expensive shoes– Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik. | 价格不菲的新鞋 周仰杰 马诺洛 |
[07:45] | All bought this morning. | 都是早上刚买的 |
[07:46] | What else do we know about our vic? | 还知道死者的什么信息 |
[07:49] | I asked you a question, Fusco. | 我在问你 弗斯科 |
[07:52] | What? What’s that? | 啊 你问什么 |
[07:56] | I’m done at Claire’s, finch. | 克莱尔这边我完事了 芬奇 |
[07:57] | I need you out on the street. | 我要你出来一起行动 |
[07:58] | You got to help me get eyes on the remaining three. | 你得帮我盯着剩下那三个人 |
[08:01] | I’m more useful here, trying to find connections between them | 我内勤发挥得更好 找找他们之间的关联 |
[08:03] | No point in that if they’re all dead. | 他们要是都死了找了也白找 |
[08:05] | Tracking people down is your area of expertise. | 监视别人是你的专长 |
[08:08] | I can’t track three people down, | 我没法同时监视三个人 |
[08:10] | And I don’t want to lose anyone else. | 我也不想再看到谁死 |
[08:12] | I need you out here. | 我需要你 |
[08:15] | I’m on my way. | 这就来 |
[08:16] | I’ll take Wendy. | 我盯着温蒂 |
[08:18] | Put Fusco on paula. | 弗斯科去盯葆拉 |
[08:19] | Can you track Matt? | 你能盯好马特吗 |
[08:21] | I can track Matt. | 没问题 |
[08:23] | On my way. | 我来了 |
[08:25] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来搞什么鬼 |
[08:28] | You didn’t kill her, did you? | 人不是你杀的吧 |
[08:30] | Lionel, after all we’ve been through. | 莱奈尔 经历了那么多还不信我吗 |
[08:34] | Exactly. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | Why aren’t you working with Carter? | 你怎么没和卡特一起 |
[08:37] | She’s on desk duty till our homicide gets cleaned up. | 线人那起案子查清前她都只能坐办公室 |
[08:40] | Some unknown gunman caused her a world of grief. | 某个未知枪手把她的生活搞成了个悲剧 |
[08:43] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 这是怎么回事你不会碰巧知道吧 |
[08:46] | No. Find this girl Paula. | 不知道 找到这个叫葆拉的女孩 |
[08:47] | Address is on the back. | 地址在背面 |
[08:50] | Keep your eyes on her. | 盯好她 |
[08:52] | Paula Vasquez? Why? | 葆拉·瓦斯科 为什么 |
[08:55] | Don’t want her ending up like the lady upstairs. | 因为我不想她和楼上那位女士一个下场 |
[08:57] | You think she might? | 你觉得她会吗 |
[08:59] | I know she won’t, | 我知道她不会 |
[09:01] | Because you’ll throw yourself in front of the bullet. | 因为你会舍身为她挡下子弹 |
[09:03] | Funny guy. | 你真搞笑 |
[09:04] | What about the homicide I’m supposed to be investigating? | 那我要调查的这起凶杀案呢 |
[09:06] | Paula could be connected to your homicide. | 葆拉可能和这起案子有关系 |
[09:09] | Stay on her. | 好好跟住她 |
[09:21] | Who messed with my desk? | 谁搞乱了我的办公桌 |
[09:24] | Carter. In here. | 卡特 这边来 |
[09:32] | What else have you got on your special forces guy? | 对那个特种部队的家伙你还知道什么 |
[09:35] | Everything I got is in the file he’s reading. | 我知道的都写在他读的那份文件里了 |
[09:38] | Whoever he is. | 他是谁啊 |
[09:39] | You’ve been after this guy for months. | 你追踪这家伙好几个月了 |
[09:41] | You don’t even have a description? | 却连个对他的描述都没有 |
[09:42] | He–he’s tall. He wears a suit. | 他挺高 穿西服 |
[09:45] | Sometimes rides a motorcycle. That’s it. | 有时候骑着摩托车 就这么多了 |
[09:47] | This is serious, Carter. | 严肃点 卡特 |
[09:48] | You letting him run, you’ve made him a problem | 你放跑了他 现在他成了 |
[09:50] | for the whole department. | 我们整个部门的麻烦 |
[09:51] | I did not let him run. | 我没放跑他 |
[09:54] | I’ve been trying to catch the son of a bitch. | 我一直努力去抓那个兔崽子 |
[09:55] | Did he shoot your C.I.? | 是他开枪杀了你的线人的吗 |
[09:59] | I’m not answering that until I know who he is. | 知道他的身份前我拒绝回答这个问题 |
[10:02] | Answer the question or turn in your badge. | 回答问题 否则就交出你的警徽 |
[10:10] | Yes, it was him. | 是的 是他 |
[10:15] | That will be all, detective. | 这不就完了 警探 |
[10:18] | Finch, I’m at Wendy’s salon. | 芬奇 我到温蒂的沙龙了 |
[10:22] | Seems fine. | 一切正常 |
[10:32] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[10:42] | Signature, please. | 请签名 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:50] | Can I help you? | 要理发吗 |
[10:51] | I… | 我 |
[10:54] | Need to make an appointment. | 想预约一下 |
[10:56] | Wash and cut? | 洗发加理发 |
[10:57] | Something a little more modern? | 弄得时尚点 |
[10:59] | Bit of styling? | 修个发型 |
[11:01] | Is this, uh, gray, au naturel or au bouteille? | 这个灰色 天生的还是染的 |
[11:06] | It’s, uh– | 呃 |
[11:08] | Sexy either way. | 很性感啦 |
[11:11] | – So, uh, you single? – What? | -你是单身吗 -什么 |
[11:13] | Single? Yes. | 单身 是啊 |
[11:17] | Girls, he’s single. | 姑娘们 他单身 |
[11:23] | I just need an appointment. | 我就是想来预约一下 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[11:25] | But I’m not letting you back out on the street looking like this. | 我可不会让你就这样溜达回大街上 |
[11:53] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[12:23] | Mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 |
[12:25] | I’m tracking our friend Matt Duggan. | 我在跟着马特·杜甘呢 |
[12:26] | Looks like he’s having an early midlife crisis. | 他貌似有点早期的中年危机呀 |
[12:29] | He just quit his job and now he’s shopping for motorcycles. | 他刚辞掉了工作 现在买摩托车用的东西 |
[12:33] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[12:35] | My aunt in Boston died, left me a nice chunk of change. | 我波士顿的姨妈死了 留给我不少钱 |
[12:39] | Thought I’d treat myself to a dream. | 我想着该是玩一把的时候了 |
[12:43] | Won’t be a minute, hon. | 马上回来 亲爱的 |
[12:45] | Yep, he’s buying himself a new Ducati. | 是的 他在给自己买一辆全新的杜卡迪 |
[12:48] | Paying cash. | 现金付款 |
[12:50] | Murdered woman Claire was spending big too. | 被杀的克莱尔也疯狂采购了一番 |
[12:52] | Look around, Finch. | 留意四周 芬奇 |
[12:54] | Is anyone watching your guy? | 有没有人盯着你的目标 |
[12:56] | I’m not exactly good at this. | 我不太擅长这个 |
[13:09] | No, no one I can see. | 没人 我没看到有谁 |
[13:13] | Well, keep your eyes open. | 好吧 仔细观察 |
[13:15] | Call me back. | 一会儿联系 |
[13:19] | Lionel? | 莱奈尔 |
[13:20] | Yeah, that Paula girl? I lost her. | 那个叫葆拉的姑娘 我跟丢了 |
[13:23] | She gave me the slip. | 她溜掉了 |
[13:24] | Well, good work, detective. | 好吧 不错啊 警探先生 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[13:27] | Look, another thing. I think she bought a firearm. | 有个发现 我觉得她刚买了把枪 |
[13:31] | You lost her and she weaponed up? | 你是说 你跟丢了她 她还有武器 |
[13:35] | You better stick to your… | 你还是回去做好你的… |
[13:37] | day job. | 日常工作吧 |
[13:40] | – I’m waiting for Wendy. – I’m sorry. | -我在等温蒂 -抱歉 |
[13:42] | She had an emergency, had to rush off. | 她有点急事 先走了 |
[13:44] | I’m free. I can fit you in now. | 我不忙 现在可以给你理 |
[13:46] | No, that’s okay. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:47] | Hi, um, finch, what do you got? | 芬奇 有什么收获 |
[13:49] | Our man is coming out of the showroom. | 我们的目标从摩托车展区出来了 |
[13:52] | Placed his order and left a deposit. | 下了订单 付了定金 |
[13:55] | Okay, stay on him. | 好的 盯着他 |
[13:57] | Both girls just gave us the slip. | 两个姑娘都溜走了 |
[13:59] | Hold on. Someone left a stroller. | 等等 有人留了辆婴儿车 |
[14:02] | – What are you talking about? – There’s a baby stroller | -你说什么 -那有辆婴儿车 |
[14:04] | Near the car. I don’t know where the mom– | 在他的车旁边 我没看到妈妈 |
[14:06] | Oh, there she is. | 哦我看到她了 |
[14:10] | Oh, my god, it’s a bomb! | 哦我的天 是炸弹 |
[14:11] | Get down. Get down on the ground, Finch. | 趴下 快趴在地上 芬奇 |
[14:14] | I have to warn him! | 我得去警告他 |
[14:20] | Finch, are you okay? | 芬奇 你还好吗 |
[14:22] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[14:51] | I saw it. I saw the crash. | 我看到了 我看到了车祸 |
[14:56] | Oh, my god. He’s dead. | 哦上帝 他死了 |
[14:59] | What’s that stuff? | 那堆东西是什么 |
[15:01] | Uh, I think it’s cocaine. | 呃 我觉得是可卡因 |
[15:06] | I should have seen it quicker. | 我应该早点看出来 |
[15:08] | I mean, what kind of a mother leaves a stroller? | 我是说 怎么会有妈妈把婴儿车扔在路边 |
[15:11] | And she was wearing sunglasses and a scarf, | 她还戴着墨镜和围巾 |
[15:12] | obviously to hide her face. | 显然是要挡住自己的脸 |
[15:14] | – Finch. – If I could have warned him, | -芬奇 -如果我早点警告他 |
[15:15] | – He might still be here. – Finch. | -他也许就不会死了 -芬奇 |
[15:16] | You couldn’t have saved him. | 你救不了他 |
[15:18] | You have to let it go. | 别放在心上了 |
[15:19] | We have to concentrate on the ones still alive. | 我们要把注意力集中在还活着的目标身上 |
[15:23] | – Wendy and Paula. – Yes. | -温蒂和葆拉 -没错 |
[15:24] | I’ve looked for connections, found none. | 我一直在找她们之间的联系 什么都没发现 |
[15:26] | No shared employment history. | 没有共同的工作记录 |
[15:27] | No social networking. | 没有共同的社交网络 |
[15:29] | Paula’s online footprint is miniscule, | 葆拉几乎没什么网络足迹 |
[15:31] | So she’s either the paranoid sort | 所以她要么是偏执狂 |
[15:33] | Or she likes to fly beneath the radar– | 要么就是小心谨慎 |
[15:35] | Both of which I can relate to. | 无论哪个我都能找到 |
[15:36] | – But I– – Finch, connections. | -但是我 -芬奇 找关联 |
[15:40] | Right, I’m sorry. | 对 不好意思 |
[15:41] | Smartphones are constantly searching for wi-fi signals. | 智能手机无时无刻不在搜无线局域网信号 |
[15:43] | And they keep the last hundred or so wi-fi hot spots | 然后会把最近的一百多个无线热点源地址 |
[15:45] | In their memory. | 记录在手机内存里 |
[15:46] | I’ve extracted that from Matt, Wendy, | 我已经从马特 温蒂 |
[15:49] | And Claire’s phones, and I’m using it | 还有克莱尔的手机里提出各个地址 |
[15:50] | To plot where our friends went in the last 24 hours | 我在做一个他们过去24小时里的旅行图 |
[15:52] | To see if they– | 看看他们是否 |
[15:55] | To see if they intersect. | 有交汇点 |
[15:56] | Roosevelt Drive… 11:57 p.M. | 罗斯福车道 晚上11点57分 |
[16:01] | They were all in the same place for four minutes. | 他们在同一个地点呆了四分钟 |
[16:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:05] | According to the D.O.T. Website, | 根据交通部的网站 |
[16:07] | There was a traffic accident with a fatality. | 那里出过一起交通事故 致死一名 |
[16:09] | Name of the deceased withheld. | 死者姓名未透露 |
[16:12] | That’s our connection. | 这就是我们要的关联 |
[16:14] | For three of them, | 有三个人 |
[16:16] | But not paranoid paula. | 但是没有偏执的葆拉 |
[16:18] | We don’t have her phone, so we don’t know | 我们没她的电话 所以不知道 |
[16:20] | Where she was that night. | 她那天晚上去了哪 |
[16:22] | Fusco said she bought a gun. She could be our killer. | 弗斯科说她买了把枪 她可能就是我们要找的凶手 |
[16:24] | Then you need to get to Wendy. | 那你得赶紧去找温蒂了 |
[16:25] | I have tried, but her apartment’s empty, | 我试过了 她的公寓没人 |
[16:27] | And she’s abandoned her cell phone. | 而且她也没拿手机 |
[16:28] | Only relative I could find– | 我唯一能找上的亲戚 |
[16:31] | Wendy’s mom Susan, lives in Putnam County. | 是温蒂的母亲苏珊 住在普特南郡 |
[16:42] | – What are you doing, Carter? – I got bored. | -卡特你干嘛那 -我无聊啊 |
[16:45] | Thought I’d lend you a hand with your case. | 就想对你手头的案子出出主意帮忙 |
[16:47] | I ran your murder victim Claire Ryan’s fingerprints through AFIS. | 我通过指纹数据中心查了那个被害人的信息 |
[16:51] | They showed up at this car crash two nights ago. | 指纹出现在两天前的一起车祸里 |
[16:54] | Claire’s prints were on the car. | 克莱尔的指纹就在那车上 |
[16:56] | And this guy–Matt Duggan. | 还有这个人 马特·杜甘 |
[16:58] | CSU thinks they were witnesses | 鉴证科的人认为他们是目击证人 |
[17:00] | Trying to help this guy in the car, | 想要帮助车里那个人 |
[17:02] | But he was killed on impact. | 可惜他已经死于重装 |
[17:05] | I must have missed something. How does this help our case? | 我肯定是漏了什么 这跟我们这案子又有啥关系 |
[17:06] | Well, Claire’s dead, and so is Matt. | 克莱尔死了 马特也死了 |
[17:09] | Killed in a car explosion yesterday. | 就昨天被炸弹炸死在汽车里了 |
[17:11] | Which could be a coincidence, | 很可能只是个巧合 |
[17:13] | Except Matt had just bought himself a brand-new Ducati, | 那真是太巧了 马特刚给自己买了辆杜卡迪摩托 |
[17:16] | Paying cash. | 还付的现金 |
[17:17] | Claire had been shopping too. | 克莱尔也血拼过了 |
[17:18] | So they’re both at the crash, | 这么说他们俩人都在车祸现场 |
[17:20] | They both get money, they both get dead. | 都拿了钱 都挂了 |
[17:23] | Money must have come from inside the car. | 钱肯定是从车里来的 |
[17:24] | Who was driving it? | 是谁开的车 |
[17:25] | According to CSU, Congressman Hallen’s son, Jamie. | 鉴证科那边的消息说 是国会议员哈伦的儿子 杰米 |
[17:28] | A Congressman’s son gets killed? | 挂了一个国会议员的儿子 |
[17:30] | How does that get hushed up? | 这种事情都能盖得住 |
[17:31] | Well, the Congressman’s on the committee | 议员大人是一个正在调查 |
[17:33] | Investigating wall street banks. | 华尔街银行业的委员会成员 |
[17:34] | And he’s a friend of the police unions. | 然后他还是警察工会的好朋友 |
[17:36] | I guess that buys some goodwill. | 估计对咱总有些好处 |
[17:39] | Was it an accident? | 事故是啥起因 |
[17:40] | CSU thinks Jamie was speeding and on coke. | 鉴证科看法是杰米超速行驶并且吸食毒品 |
[17:43] | The only thing that was found in the car | 车里唯一找出来的东西 |
[17:44] | Was a brochure for a Haitian Orphans Charity Jamie ran. | 是一份杰米经营的叫海地孤儿慈善基金会的传单 |
[17:48] | I should go down to 1PP, check out what the cameras | 我得去一趟总局 查查当时的监控录像 |
[17:52] | At the real time crime center saw. | 去实时犯罪监控处看看 |
[17:54] | I think you should stay at your desk | 我认为你呆在你自己办公地方最好 |
[17:55] | Like the Captain told you to. | 听警长的话 乖 |
[18:10] | Lionel, what a pleasure. | 莱奈尔 小的倍感荣幸 |
[18:12] | Our murder victim Claire Ryan– | 我们那位被害人 克莱尔·瑞安 |
[18:14] | She connects to Congressman Hallen’s son, Jamie. | 她跟国会议员的儿子杰米有关 |
[18:16] | Died two nights ago in a car crash. | 就是两天前出车祸挂掉那个 |
[18:19] | Maybe you want to give this to your little friend | 估计你想要把这个传给那位 |
[18:20] | With the glasses. | 戴眼镜的小朋友 |
[18:21] | I’m here, Detective Fusco. | 我就在这 弗斯科警探 |
[18:23] | Yeah, right. Hi to you too. | 行啊 那就你也好 |
[18:25] | Like I was about to say, | 就像我想说的 |
[18:27] | There were two sets of prints on Jamie Hallen’s car. | 杰米·哈伦的车身上有两组指纹 |
[18:29] | Claire’s and a Matt Duggan’s. | 一组是克莱尔的 一组是马特·杜甘的 |
[18:31] | – He got killed– – in an explosion yesterday. | -他被杀了 -昨天被炸弹炸死 |
[18:34] | Jamie Hallen crashed on Roosevelt Drive? | 杰米·哈伦在罗斯福车道上撞车了 |
[18:36] | Thought that was supposed to be hushed. | 我还以为这事都被压下去了 |
[18:37] | Car crash must be where they got the money, Finch. | 他们肯定是从车祸现场拿的钱 |
[18:40] | Jeez, anything you don’t know? | 我靠 还有你不知道的事么 |
[18:41] | Yeah. How’s Carter doing? | 有 比如卡特怎么样了 |
[18:44] | She’s hanging in there, you know? | 她还挺得住 |
[18:47] | But it’s hard to do the job when you’re stuck on your desk. | 但一旦被绑在桌子旁边了做事就很有难度 |
[18:49] | We’ll keep an eye on her, make sure she’s okay. | 我们就多留个心眼 确保她没事 |
[18:52] | And Detective, leave your phone on | 还有警探 你跟哈伦议员说话的时候 |
[18:53] | When you talk to Congressman Hallen. | 记得开着电话 |
[18:56] | You can hear me all the time? | 我说话你一直都听着 |
[18:58] | Yes, and I’m hearing rather too much | 没错 而且我实在是听够了 |
[19:00] | Of your lower intestine. | 来自你下腹的噪音 |
[19:01] | Could you possibly move your phone | 你能不能把你的手机从皮带上 |
[19:02] | From your belt to your jacket pocket? | 换到上衣口袋里 |
[19:04] | Hey, Fusco, you die in there? | 喂 弗斯科 你死在里面了啊 |
[19:06] | Keep your panties on, I’m coming. | 都给老子穿好裤子 小心我爆你们菊花 |
[19:11] | If there’s anything I can do, | 只要有我能帮忙的 |
[19:12] | Please call me. | 尽管开口 |
[19:13] | Thank you, Davis. | 谢谢 戴维斯 |
[19:15] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[19:16] | And again, deepest sympathies | 再次对您的丧子之痛表示深切同情 |
[19:18] | For your loss, Congressman. | 议员先生 |
[19:19] | Appreciate it. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢你 |
[19:20] | The police, sir. | 警察来了 先生 |
[19:23] | Detectives Olson and Fiasco. | 警探奥尔森和费压扣 |
[19:24] | Fusco. | 是弗斯科 |
[19:27] | Why–why are you here? | 有何贵干 |
[19:29] | I already talked to one of your people | 我已经跟你们的人讲过了 |
[19:30] | About Jamie’s accident. | 关于杰米的车祸 |
[19:32] | We have further questions about the accident, Sir. | 我们有更进一步的问题要问 先生 |
[19:34] | It may relate to another case. | 可能跟另一个案子有关 |
[19:36] | Do you know your son’s movements that night? | 请问你知不知道你儿子昨晚的去向 |
[19:38] | He was at a party at Davis Bannerman’s house. | 他昨晚去了戴维斯·班纳曼的家参加一个晚会 |
[19:40] | He, uh, was driving home when he was…killed. | 他 开车回来的路上 死了 |
[19:44] | You’re investigating Bannerman’s bank, | 你在调查班纳曼的银行 |
[19:47] | And your son socializes with him? | 而你儿子却跟他交好 |
[19:48] | I didn’t like it either, but I couldn’t control | 我也不喜欢这样 但这事我管不了 |
[19:50] | My son’s social life. | 这是我儿子的生活 |
[19:52] | You son have a lot of money on him that night? | 你儿子昨天身上带着很多钱 |
[19:54] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:55] | Why would that be pertinent? | 那又有什么关系了 |
[19:57] | Two people were murdered. | 已经有两人遇害 |
[19:58] | We think they were both at the crash site. | 我们认为他们曾都在车祸现场 |
[20:01] | We also think they found money in the car. | 我们还认为他们发现了车里的钱 |
[20:04] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. | 对不起 这我真不知道该怎么说 |
[20:06] | Was he dealing drugs? | 他是不是在弄毒品 |
[20:12] | Look, he’s dead. | 他人都死了 |
[20:14] | Can’t we just let it go at that? | 就不能让他安心入土么 |
[20:16] | Two other people are dead too. So, no. | 还有两条人命缠着 所以不行 |
[20:19] | Was he dealing? | 他有没有涉毒 |
[20:22] | I worried that he–he– | 我很担心 他 他 |
[20:24] | He was doing something he shouldn’t be doing. | 他做了他不该做的事情 |
[20:27] | He was dealing with people | 他跟那些不该碰的人 |
[20:29] | He shouldn’t have been dealing with. | 打交道 |
[20:31] | That’s all I can say about it. | 我只能说这么多 |
[20:33] | Well, we’ll have to talk to Bannerman. | 那我们只能去找班先生谈谈了 |
[20:35] | As long as you take what he says to you | 希望你们知道 他说的话 |
[20:37] | With a grain of salt. | 不可全听全信 |
[20:38] | We’re not friends. | 我们彼此不是朋友 |
[20:42] | One of these were found in your son’s car. | 一张这种传单出现在你儿子车里 |
[20:44] | Did he set up this charity? | 是他开创的这个基金会 |
[20:46] | Yes, he did. | 是他创办的 |
[20:47] | That’s how I like to think of him. | 我现在宁可这么看待他 |
[20:49] | His good deeds. | 他的善意 |
[20:52] | You left Bannerman’s house, but you weren’t going home, | 你离开了班纳曼的家 却不回家 |
[20:55] | Were you, Jamie? | 是不是 杰米 |
[21:50] | Here is your new phone, Okay? | 新手机 拿好了 |
[21:51] | Thanks. Did you say anything to mom? | 谢了 你跟妈说了吗 |
[21:54] | Not till I know that we’re safe. | 我们俩都安全之前我什么都不说 |
[21:55] | Did you hear about that guy Matt? | 你听说了那个马特的事了么 |
[21:57] | There’s people looking for us. | 有人在找我们 |
[22:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:02] | You get back, or I will shoot you. | 你滚回去 否则我就打死你 |
[22:08] | If you’re going to buy a gun… | 既然你要买枪 |
[22:11] | Make sure you know how to use it. | 最好先学会怎么用 |
[22:15] | You came to the salon. | 你是那天来理发的那个 |
[22:17] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[22:18] | You mean apart from a haircut? | 你是指除了剪头发之外的事 |
[22:21] | How do you two know each other? | 你们两个怎么认识的 |
[22:23] | We’ve known each other for years. | 我们认识很多年了 |
[22:24] | We’re foster sisters. | 我们是领养家庭的姐妹 |
[22:26] | Not that that’s any of your business. | 跟你倒是有什么关系了 |
[22:28] | Guess the, uh, money you took from the crashed car | 猜猜看 你们从那车里拿出来的钱 |
[22:31] | Is none of my business either? | 一样不关我的事对不对 |
[22:35] | We’re not telling you anything, | 我们什么也不会说 |
[22:36] | Till we know who you are and why you’re following us. | 除非你先说明来意讲明你是谁 |
[22:42] | Hello! Anyone at home? | 喂喂 有人吗 |
[22:44] | Find out what he wants. | 问明他来意 |
[22:46] | And stand away from the door. | 别站门口 |
[22:52] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[22:54] | Uh, my name is Dayne. | 我叫戴恩 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry to trouble you, | 打扰你们真是不好意思 |
[22:56] | But my car has just broken down. | 但是我的车抛锚了 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry, but this isn’t a garage. | 那对不起了 我这不是车行 |
[23:02] | I know, I know, but the thing is– | 我懂 我懂 只是 |
[23:04] | Is my phone just died | 我手机没电了 |
[23:06] | And the kids are getting kind of scared, | 我的孩子们都有点害怕了 |
[23:08] | So if I could just use your phone? | 所以我能不能用你的电话 |
[23:10] | I–I’ll pay for the call. | 我会给钱的 |
[23:12] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[23:13] | All right. | 好 |
[23:55] | Here’s how Jamie Hallen died. | 杰米·哈伦就是这么死的 |
[24:00] | I persuaded a tech at the Real Time Crime Center | 我说服了一个实时犯罪中心技术员 |
[24:02] | To copy this for me. | 弄到了份拷贝 |
[24:03] | Two cars stopped after the crash. | 两辆车先后停在了车祸现场 |
[24:06] | Crime Center guys were able to read the plates. | 犯罪中心那边说车牌能辨识 |
[24:08] | Prius registered to Claire Ryan, | 普锐斯是登记在克莱尔·瑞安名下 |
[24:10] | Escort to Matt Duggan, | 护卫是登记在马特·杜甘名下 |
[24:12] | So they’re confirmed. | 于是他们的身份就确认了 |
[24:14] | But look at this. | 但是看看这个 |
[24:16] | Two more women. | 又来两个女的 |
[24:18] | – Crime Center identify them? – Nope. | -犯罪监控中心认出她们了 -没 |
[24:20] | Camera’s set for maximum field of view. | 镜头是广角镜 |
[24:23] | Resolution’s not enough for facial recognition. | 要做脸部识别的话这个分辨率不够高 |
[24:26] | This is where it gets interesting. | 这就是有趣的部分了 |
[24:31] | Suitcase. That has to be the money. | 手提箱 肯定就是那钱了 |
[24:35] | We got to find these girls before the killers do. | 我们得抢在凶手之前找到这些女孩 |
[24:37] | Guy at the Crime Center said there’s another Detective | 犯罪监控中心的人说还有个警探 |
[24:40] | Looking for them. | 也在找她们 |
[24:41] | Detective Foster, 82nd precinct. | 福斯特警探 82区的 |
[24:43] | We got anything else? | 我们还有别的消息么 |
[24:44] | Yeah. This guy. | 有 这个人 |
[24:46] | About 30 minutes after the crash, | 大约车祸三十分钟之后来了 |
[24:49] | He makes a phone call. | 他打了个电话 |
[24:51] | Wish we could hear what he was saying. | 真希望我们能听见他说什么 |
[24:52] | Unfortunately, we’re not the NSA. | 那遗憾了 我们不是国安局 |
[24:55] | Vehicle must be new, ’cause look. | 这车肯定是新的 你看 |
[24:57] | There are no plates. | 没牌照 |
[24:58] | That’s convenient. | 那还真方便 |
[25:03] | Want to get in some more trouble, Carter? | 还想再多惹点麻烦么 卡特 |
[25:06] | Go talk to Detective Foster, | 去找福斯特警探谈谈 |
[25:07] | And see if he knows anything. | 看看他知道多少事情 |
[25:09] | Be a pleasure. | 这就去办 |
[25:28] | Finch, | 芬奇 |
[25:29] | Can you do a search for Susan McNally | 你能不能查一下苏珊·米克奈利 |
[25:32] | At St. George’s hospital? | 是圣乔治医院的病患 |
[25:33] | I’m on it. | 已经在查了 |
[25:37] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[25:38] | Killers just tried to take out Wendy and Paula. | 杀手们刚想来干掉温蒂和葆拉 |
[25:40] | Please tell me they failed. | 别跟我说他们得手了 |
[25:42] | For now. Girls took off. | 目前还没 女俩女孩都跑了 |
[25:44] | They’re sisters, Finch. Foster sisters. | 她们是姐妹 芬奇 寄养在一起的姐妹 |
[25:48] | At St. George’s, | 圣乔治医院 |
[25:50] | That’s where I think they’ll go. | 我料定她们会去那 |
[25:51] | – Mom is still there. – So she’s sick? | -她们的母亲还在那 -那么说她病了 |
[25:54] | That why the girls took the money? | 所以那辆女孩拿了钱 |
[25:55] | Had a fall, broke her hip. | 摔了一跤 断了盆骨 |
[25:57] | Not sick exactly. | 不算是得病 |
[25:59] | Her home is the problem. | 她的家才是问题 |
[26:02] | Mortgage is worth more than the house. | 按揭贷款已经超过了房价 |
[26:04] | Bank’s foreclosing on her. | 银行要收回房子 |
[26:05] | At least they took the money for a reason. | 起码她们拿钱有个理由 |
[26:07] | – You know whose it is yet? – I’m digging. | -你知道是谁的钱么 -还在查 |
[26:11] | Keep those girls safe. | 务必保护她们安全 |
[26:15] | Fusco, Carter. Just left the 82nd. | 弗斯科 是我卡特 刚走出82区分局 |
[26:18] | There is no Detective Foster. | 根本没有福斯特警探 |
[26:19] | Somebody used a fake Detective shield to get eyes | 有人用假的警探证看到了 |
[26:23] | On the crash footage. | 车祸的录像 |
[26:28] | Remember how Claire was beaten up? | 还记得克莱尔是怎么被暴打的么 |
[26:30] | I think the killer tracked her through her license plates, | 我认为凶手追踪了她的车牌号 |
[26:33] | Then tortured her to get the other names. | 然后拷问她好找出其他人 |
[26:35] | Call me. | 回头打给我 |
[26:37] | What’s wrong with you, following a cop? | 你他妈有病啊 跟踪警察 |
[26:39] | Trying to get yourself shot? | 想吃枪子还是怎么着 |
[26:40] | I’m just worried about you, Detective. | 我只是担心你 警探 |
[26:42] | Don’t. Just back off, okay? | 少来 滚远点 听懂吗 |
[26:45] | You and your preppy friend over there. | 你还有你那边的靓仔搭档 |
[26:48] | Why don’t we go somewhere quiet where we can talk? | 找个安静的地方跟我们谈谈吧 |
[26:53] | You’re CIA. | 你们是中情局的人 |
[26:55] | I met plenty like you in the green zone. | 我在绿区见过不少你们这样的货色 |
[26:58] | So why are you worried about me? | 说说你们为什么担心我 |
[27:00] | Because of the man you’re chasing. | 因为那个你在追踪的人 |
[27:02] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[27:04] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[27:06] | What was that, an accident? | 那算什么 意外吗 |
[27:07] | No. Just proves he still has good instincts. | 不是 不过证明了他依然有良好直觉 |
[27:10] | – Do you even know him? – yeah. | -你们认识他 -认识 |
[27:13] | I was his best friend. | 我以前是他最好的朋友 |
[27:15] | Then why do you want him so bad? | 那你们为什么这么急着找他 |
[27:17] | Because he used to kill people for his country. | 因为过去他为了这个国家杀人 |
[27:19] | Now he just kills them. | 现在他杀这个国家的人 |
[27:21] | His victims… the ones that we know of. | 这都是我们所知死在他手下的人 |
[27:25] | For some he deserves a medal. | 他做过的一些事情足够让他拿勋章 |
[27:26] | For some, the chair. | 有些 则直接上刑场 |
[27:28] | Why are you telling me this? | 你们干嘛告诉我这些 |
[27:30] | Cause we want you to know who he is. | 因为我们想让你知道他是什么样的人 |
[27:31] | He’s an incredibly dangerous, incredibly gifted man | 他现在极度危险 同时又极具天赋 |
[27:35] | Who’s been almost destroyed by the things he was made to do. | 他曾因为自己受命下的所作所为击垮 |
[27:38] | He’s always looking for someone to trust, | 他一直都在找他能信任的人 |
[27:40] | But his paranoia makes trust impossible. | 但他太偏执了 没法信任别人 |
[27:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:47] | Kara stanton– his CIA handler. | 卡拉·斯坦顿 他在中情局的老师 |
[27:50] | They were a team. | 他们曾是队友 |
[27:51] | Inseparable, saved each other’s lives | 形影不离 救过彼此的命 |
[27:53] | – A dozen times, and then– – He killed her. | -不下好几次 -他杀了她 |
[27:55] | Then disappeared. | 然后销声匿迹了 |
[27:57] | We thought he was dead. | 我们以为他死了 |
[27:58] | Gave him his star on the wall at Langley. | 把他列为了中情局的烈士 |
[28:00] | Then three months ago, you ran his prints– | 直到三个月前 你查了他的指纹 |
[28:03] | Brought him back from the dead. | 他又死而复生了 |
[28:04] | We want to bring him back in before he kills anyone else. | 我们要把他带回去 赶在他杀死别人之前 |
[28:07] | Before he kills himself. | 赶在他杀死自己之前 |
[28:09] | We want to help him. | 我们想帮他 |
[28:13] | So where do I come in to all of this? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[28:16] | We think he trusts you. | 我们觉得他相信你 |
[28:19] | Like he trusted her. | 就像他以前相信她 |
[28:23] | We want you to keep yourself, and him, alive. | 我们要你保护好自己 还有他 |
[28:35] | Thanks for coming in, mr. Bannerman. | 多谢你过来 班纳曼先生 |
[28:38] | Anything for the NYPD. | 愿意为纽约警局效劳 |
[28:41] | Jamie Hallen– he was at a party | 杰米·哈伦 他两天前的晚上 |
[28:43] | At your house, two nights ago. | 在你家举行的晚会上 |
[28:44] | Briefly. | 就来了一会 |
[28:46] | He was stoned. | 他喝醉了 |
[28:47] | I asked him to leave. | 我让他走了 |
[28:48] | Even ordered a cab for him. | 还给他叫了出租车 |
[28:50] | He left before it arrived… sadly. | 在出租车来之前他就走了 真不幸 |
[28:53] | Was he dealing drugs? | 他在搞毒品吗 |
[28:55] | Look, I liked the kid. | 听着 我喜欢那孩子 |
[28:57] | But I don’t want to– | 但我不想… |
[28:58] | Was he dealing drugs? | 他有没有搞毒品 |
[29:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:03] | But he seemed to have a lot of money suddenly. | 但他似乎一下子就搞到了很多钱 |
[29:06] | And, uh, let’s put it like this. | 这么说吧 |
[29:09] | I heard he was dealing with some people he shouldn’t. | 我听说他跟那些不该碰的人打交道 |
[29:17] | I heard, detective Fusco. | 我听到了 弗斯科警探 |
[29:18] | Bannerman’s story confirmed congressman Hallen’s. | 班纳曼的说法和哈伦议员对上了 |
[29:20] | Yeah, he said the same things. | 没错 他说了一样的话 |
[29:22] | – So it doesn’t help us. – You’re not hearing me. | -这么说对我们没帮助 -你没听懂 |
[29:24] | He said the same thing as Hallen. | 他俩的说法一模一样 |
[29:26] | Look, I interrogate a lot of douches, | 听着 我审问过不少人 |
[29:28] | And I know when they got their lies lined up. | 我能看出来他们一起编的故事 |
[29:30] | They coordinated their stories? | 这么说他们事先对了口供 |
[29:32] | Despite the fact they’re supposed to hate each other? | 除了他们本该互相厌恶的事实吗 |
[29:33] | I think Bannerman was working something with Hallen. | 我觉得班纳曼和哈伦有什么勾当 |
[29:36] | Jamie was a go-between, | 而杰米是中间人 |
[29:38] | And now they’re tossing him under the bus. | 而现在他们要把他甩了 |
[29:50] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[29:51] | I’m at the hospital. | 我在医院 |
[29:55] | Wendy’s here. | 温蒂也在 |
[29:56] | No sign of Paula. | 没看到葆拉 |
[30:00] | What do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[30:01] | Getting close. | 快了 |
[30:03] | I know where Jamie was going that night anyway. | 我知道杰米那天晚上要去哪了 |
[30:06] | Only as far as Laguardia airport. | 拉瓜迪亚机场 |
[30:08] | – Was he flying somewhere? – Yes. | -他要坐飞机去哪吗 -是的 |
[30:10] | On a jet belonging to Davis Bannerman. | 是坐戴维斯·班纳曼的飞机 |
[30:12] | Flight plan to the Caymans filed with the FAA. | 据联邦航空局的记录 飞机本来是要飞往开曼群岛 |
[30:15] | Jamie Hallen the only passenger on the manifest. | 杰米·哈伦是名单上唯一的乘客 |
[30:19] | Excuse me, can I help you? | 不好意思 要帮忙吗 |
[30:20] | Are you looking for someone? | 你在找人吗 |
[30:22] | Just found him. Thanks. | 刚找到了 多谢 |
[30:25] | Why was he going to the Caymans? | 他为什么要去开曼群岛 |
[30:28] | I believe he was working for his Haitian Orphans charity. | 我觉得他是为了海地孤儿慈善基金会 |
[30:32] | A theory I’m about to put to the test. | 我有个假设 还有待查实 |
[30:35] | I’ll call you. | 我回头打给你 |
[30:51] | Where’s Paula? | 葆拉呢 |
[30:52] | She’s gone to get something to eat. | 她去弄吃的了 |
[30:53] | We were worried about you. | 我们很担心你 |
[30:55] | Wasn’t me they were trying to kill. | 他们又不是要杀我 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry we lied to you before. | 很抱歉我们之前没说实话 |
[31:02] | You were at the crash scene. | 你们当时在车祸现场 |
[31:05] | Want to tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[31:07] | We were out walking. | 我们在路上走着 |
[31:10] | The car crashed almost in front of us. | 突然有辆车在我们面前翻车了 |
[31:14] | We ran up, found two people there already… | 我们跑过去 已经有两个人在了 |
[31:17] | Trying to help. | 他们也想帮忙 |
[31:18] | The, uh– the driver was dead– | 司机已经死了 |
[31:22] | Coke all over him. | 他身上都是可卡因 |
[31:23] | And a suitcase with, like, a million bucks in it. | 还有个箱子 里面大概有一百万美元 |
[31:27] | Young guy, fast car, | 年轻人 超速开车 |
[31:31] | Cocaine, cash. | 毒品 还有现金 |
[31:32] | I mean, the money had to be illegal. | 我是说 那钱肯定不合法 |
[31:37] | So you took it. | 所以你们拿走了 |
[31:39] | We divided it up… | 我们平分了 |
[31:41] | 250 grand each. | 每人拿了二十五万 |
[31:44] | Would have fixed everything. | 这就能解决所有问题了 |
[31:47] | It was wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[31:49] | We knew it was wrong. | 我们知道这样不对 |
[31:51] | We should have… | 我们本该… |
[31:54] | Called 911, and walked away. | 报警 然后走开 |
[31:56] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪 |
[31:57] | It’s under mom’s bed in there. | 在我妈妈的病床下面 |
[31:59] | The nurses think it’s her knitting. | 护士以为那是她的编织物 |
[32:02] | $1/2 million worth of knitting. | 价值五十万的编织物哈 |
[32:22] | What do you want to do? | 你们想怎么做 |
[32:23] | We want to give the money back. | 我们想把钱还回去 |
[32:25] | But we don’t know who these guys are. | 但我们不认识那些人 |
[32:28] | Drug dealers? | 毒品贩子吗 |
[32:29] | Mafia? | 还是黑手党 |
[32:33] | And your mom? | 那你妈妈怎么办 |
[32:34] | Her house? | 还有她的房子 |
[32:36] | We’ll find a way… somehow. | 我们总能找到办法的吧 |
[32:42] | Oh, that’s Paula. | 是葆拉 |
[32:45] | Just sent you a picture. | 照片刚刚发给你了 |
[32:47] | I want you to get the money and come down | 我要你带着钱 |
[32:48] | To the third floor of the parking garage. | 到停车场的三楼来 |
[32:50] | Come alone– no muscle– | 单独来 不准带武器 |
[32:52] | If you want your friend to live. | 不然你朋友就死定了 |
[33:11] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[33:12] | He’s dead. The money’s gone. | 他死了 钱也不见了 |
[33:14] | We got cameras. Might need some help. | 我们有监控录像 也许得找人帮忙 |
[33:23] | Mr. Hallen, this is Thomas Paine. | 哈伦先生 这位是托马斯·潘恩[著名政治家] |
[33:26] | Congressman, thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 议员先生 谢谢你接受我这么唐突的来访 |
[33:29] | Always a pleasure to meet a representative | 与博客圈的代表会面 |
[33:31] | Of the blogosphere. | 我总是很荣幸 |
[33:32] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:36] | That’s a rather famous name. | 那个名字很有名 |
[33:38] | Nom de plume. | 是笔名而已 |
[33:40] | Sir, your enemies are trying to bring you down. | 先生 你的敌人正试图搞垮你 |
[33:44] | And they’re using your son to do it. | 他们在利用你儿子 |
[33:46] | They used Jamie? How? | 他们利用杰米 怎么说 |
[33:48] | Blackmail. | 敲诈 |
[33:49] | You know about his Haitian Orphans Charity. | 你也知道他的海地孤儿慈善基金吧 |
[33:52] | Yes, I hope it will be his legacy. | 是的 我希望这能成为他的遗产 |
[33:54] | I hope it won’t. | 我希望不会 |
[33:57] | They have $30 million in that account, | 那个账户里有三十万美金 |
[34:01] | And they’ve never helped a single child. | 但他们从未帮助过一个孩子 |
[34:03] | It’s a classic black-arts setup. | 这是典型的取巧做法 |
[34:06] | They open an offshore account– | 他们利用一个离岸账户 |
[34:07] | Who are they, for god’s sake? | 上帝啊 他们是谁 |
[34:09] | The banks, of course. | 当然是银行家 |
[34:11] | Bannerman and his ilk. | 班纳曼那群人 |
[34:12] | They stuff it with money, | 他们利用这一招 |
[34:13] | They tie you to it by association, | 把你咬死为帮凶 |
[34:15] | And then they expose it and ruin you. | 然后曝光 毁了你 |
[34:18] | The man who’s supposed to bring honesty to wall street | 本该给华尔街一个清白的男人 |
[34:21] | Is shown to be as corrupt as those he’s investigating. | 却收了他调查对象的贿赂 |
[34:25] | Have you taken this to the police? | 你和警察说了吗 |
[34:26] | No, no, no. | 没有 |
[34:27] | They’re in the pocket of wall street. | 他们就是华尔街的人 |
[34:30] | I’m offering you a chance to extricate yourself. | 我是给你个机会解救自己 |
[34:34] | As your son’s executor, you could close that charity, | 作为你儿子的遗嘱执行人 你可以关闭基金会 |
[34:37] | Transfer those funds to the red cross. | 把那些钱转到红十字会 |
[34:40] | And then what would your enemies have on you? | 那样你的敌人还有你什么把柄 |
[34:42] | Nothing. | 什么都没了 |
[34:43] | You’d be clean. | 你就清白了 |
[34:45] | And all of their dirty money would have gone to a good cause. | 而他们的所有赃款都会被用于善事 |
[34:50] | – That’s a brilliant idea. – But you have to move fast. | -这个主意太棒了 -但你得赶快了 |
[34:52] | I will. Do you have a contact number? | 我会的 你有联系电话吗 |
[34:57] | It’s written on this… | 写在这上面了 |
[34:59] | My plume de nom rather than nom de plume. | 相对于笔名 可以算是名笔吧 |
[35:04] | Indeed, mr. Paine. | 一点不假 潘恩先生 |
[35:07] | I’m deep in your debt. | 我欠你个很大的人情 |
[35:11] | Davis Bannerman. | 戴维斯·班纳曼 |
[35:12] | Davis, this is Jim Hallen. | 戴维斯 我是吉姆·哈伦 |
[35:14] | Before you ask me how I am, I’m not well. | 别问我好不好了 我不好 |
[35:17] | Not only is my son dead, | 不只是我儿子死了 |
[35:19] | But his damn accident | 还有他那该死的车祸 |
[35:20] | Is threatening to put us both in jail. | 有害咱俩都进监狱的危险 |
[35:21] | My people are on top of it. | 我派人去处理了 |
[35:23] | The last two items are about to be dealt with, | 最后两个问题马上就能解决 |
[35:25] | – So relax. – I can’t! | -别担心了 -怎么能不担心 |
[35:27] | Some idiot blogger found out about the Cayman charities. | 有个写博客的傻逼发现了离岸账户的事 |
[35:30] | What? How? | 啥 咋会发现的 |
[35:32] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[35:34] | We’ve got to shut it down, move the money. | 我们得立刻关掉 把钱转移 |
[35:36] | But first, you’ve got to close up the leak. | 但首先 你得先善后 |
[35:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[35:39] | How do we find him? | 我们怎么找到他 |
[35:41] | Fusco. | 我是弗斯科 |
[35:42] | Detective Fusco. | 弗斯科警探 |
[35:43] | I’m sending you a recording. | 我要给你寄一段录音 |
[35:48] | Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[35:50] | Heard you’ve been taking some heat because of me. | 听说你因为我承受了不少压力 |
[35:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:56] | Maybe you can come in here, help me explain some things. | 也许你可以过来帮我解释一下 |
[35:59] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[36:01] | But I can help you look good in another way. | 但我能在其他方面帮到你 |
[36:03] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:04] | The people who killed Claire Ryan and Matt Duggan– | 杀死克莱尔·瑞安和马特·杜甘的凶手 |
[36:07] | Parking garage, st. George’s hospital. | 现在圣乔治医院的停车场 |
[36:10] | When’s it going down? | 什么时候的事 |
[36:12] | – I have to go. – Wait. | -我得挂了 -等等 |
[36:17] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[36:21] | For saving my life. | 救了我的命 |
[36:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:37] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:01] | Snow. | 我是斯诺 |
[37:03] | He just called. | 他刚打电话来了 |
[37:06] | I know where he’s going to be. | 我知道他会去哪 |
[37:21] | Call the number. | 打那个电话 |
[37:23] | Tell him he doesn’t see you or the money | 告诉他 他要钱的话 |
[37:26] | Until you see Paula. | 先让你见到葆拉 |
[37:31] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[37:32] | But I’m not going to do a thing | 但我要先确认葆拉还安全 |
[37:33] | Until I can see that Paula’s safe. | 不然我不会给你钱 |
[37:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:46] | Paula’s okay. | 葆拉没事 |
[37:48] | You’re going to walk towards her. | 你朝她走过去 |
[37:51] | If I shout, you run. | 我一叫 你就跑 |
[37:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:55] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:10] | You again? | 又是你 |
[38:12] | Have you lost your car? | 你找不到你的车了吗 |
[38:14] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 |
[38:16] | Okay. Good night then. | 好吧 那晚安了 |
[38:24] | Wendy, Paula, run! | 温蒂 葆拉 快跑 |
[38:29] | Run, Paula! | 葆拉 快跑 |
[38:36] | I thought you were nice. | 我还以为你人很好 |
[38:59] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[39:04] | Will you take this? | 你能拿走吗 |
[39:07] | No. You earned it. | 不 这是你们应得的 |
[39:10] | No one’s coming after you anyway, not now. | 现在不会再有人来追杀你们了 |
[39:14] | But you should go quickly. | 但你们得快点离开这 |
[39:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:26] | For saving my life. | 救了我的命 |
[39:28] | Your welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:32] | He just called. | 他刚打电话来了 |
[39:35] | I know where he’s going to be. | 我知道他会去哪 |
[39:47] | You got the cameras? | 你找到监控探头了吗 |
[39:49] | Yeah, cutting the feeds now. | 好 把录像关掉 |
[40:28] | Hello, John. | 你好啊 约翰 |
[40:30] | Mark. | 马克 |
[40:31] | Glad to see you’re still alive. | 看到你还活着真好 |
[40:33] | I bet you are. | 我想也是 |
[40:34] | Surprised you ended up in New York city. | 真意外你居然到纽约来了 |
[40:37] | Thought you’d get yourself a cabin in the woods– | 我还以为你会找个林中小屋隐居呢 |
[40:40] | Montana, maybe. | 在蒙塔纳之类的地方 |
[40:44] | What do you want, Mark? | 你想怎么样 马克 |
[40:46] | Time to come home, John. | 该回家了 约翰 |
[40:47] | Slate’s been wiped clean. | 以前的事情就让它过去吧 |
[40:54] | You know that will never happen. | 你知道这不可能 |
[41:15] | You see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[41:16] | Negative. | 没有 |
[41:18] | Get down here and find him. | 下来把他找出来 |
[41:21] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[41:22] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[41:31] | Hey, Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[41:34] | John, I’ve been trying to call you. | 约翰 我一直在打你电话 |
[41:35] | Yeah, I’ve been kind of busy. | 好吧 我刚刚很忙 |
[41:38] | – Where are you? – Parking structure. | -你在哪 -停车场边的楼梯间 |
[41:41] | It’s not looking good. | 情况不太妙 |
[41:44] | Carter sold you out. | 卡特出卖了你 |
[41:45] | They got to her. | 他们说服了她 |
[41:47] | Yeah, they’re clever like that. | 是啊 他们就是这么狡猾 |
[41:50] | I wanted to say thank you, harold, | 我想要谢谢你 哈罗德 |
[41:53] | For giving me a second chance. | 谢谢你给我第二次机会 |
[41:54] | It’s not over, John. | 不许你这么说 约翰 |
[41:56] | I’m close. Just get to the ground floor. | 我快到了 就到底层了 |
[41:58] | No. You stay away. | 不 你不准过来 |
[42:01] | Don’t even risk it. | 想也别想 |
[42:39] | Hold it! | 别动 |
[42:45] | You? | 是你 |
[42:54] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[42:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[43:08] | Go. | 快走 |