时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know, because I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:18] | But it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:24] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:53] | Got eyes on Reese. Kill the cameras. | 发现里瑟了 关闭摄像机 |
[00:56] | Time to come home, John. Slate’s been wiped clean. | 该回家了 约翰 以前的事就让它过去吧 |
[01:00] | You know that’ll never happen. | 你知道这不可能 |
[01:16] | Third one tonight. Must be a full moon. | 今晚第三个了 绝对是满月抽风 |
[01:23] | Your name is Farouk Madani. | 你叫法鲁克·马达尼 |
[01:25] | You were the best surgeon in Najaf, | 你是伊拉克纳贾夫最好的大夫 |
[01:26] | but you can’t afford a license in the States | 但你没钱申请美国医师资格 |
[01:28] | because you send all your money home to family. | 因为你的钱都寄回家了 |
[01:37] | Stitch him up– no questions asked– | 帮他缝合 别问问题 |
[01:41] | and you can be a doctor again. | 你就能重新做医生了 |
[02:23] | Police. Everybody out. | 警察 所有人都下来 |
[02:27] | NYPD! Come out of there! | 纽约警察 给我下车 |
[02:29] | Here a problem, detective? | 有问题吗 警探 |
[02:36] | Are you guys this sloppy when you tail Al-Qaeda? | 你们盯梢基地组织时也这么粗心大意吗 |
[02:42] | Cute place. You gonna be out for a while? | 地方不错 出来散步吗 |
[02:45] | Right, this isn’t you being sloppy at all. | 对了 你们不是粗心大意 |
[02:48] | This is you making a point. | 这是在示威 |
[02:50] | You’re the only person we know of who’s had any contact | 据我们所知 你是唯一一个和他 |
[02:52] | – with our boy. – If I hear from him, | -有联系的人 -如果我有他的消息 |
[02:53] | you’ll be the first to know, but all this? | 一定立刻告诉你们 但这一套 |
[02:56] | – Unnecessary. – Is it? | -没必要 -是吗 |
[02:59] | You know, I was really surprised he was able to slip away. | 我非常惊讶他居然能逃脱 |
[03:02] | Just can’t figure out how he did it. | 真搞不明白他怎么做到的 |
[03:03] | It’s not my case anymore, so you have fun with that. | 这案子已经不归我管了 你慢慢玩吧 |
[03:06] | I don’t like this any more than you do, Carter. | 我和你一样不喜欢这样 卡特 |
[03:10] | Watching someone night and day, | 昼夜不停地盯梢 |
[03:12] | you never know what you’ll dig up. | 永远不知道自己能挖出什么 |
[03:14] | I’ve seen it ruin careers, families. | 我见过有人因此失去工作 失去家人 |
[03:18] | Threatening a police officer is against the law, Mr. Snow. | 威胁警察是犯法的 斯诺先生 |
[03:22] | So is lying to a federal agent. | 对联邦探员撒谎也是 |
[03:28] | I’ll be seeing you. | 再见 |
[04:05] | Okay, where would you keep… | 想想会在哪里呢 |
[04:22] | This guy’s his partner, and it turns out | 这人居然是他的拍档 我竟然 |
[04:25] | I’ve had his cell phone number for weeks now. | 拿到他的手机号码好几个星期了 |
[04:31] | The number you have reached is not in service. | 你所拨打的号码不在服务区 |
[04:37] | You’re gonna use my computer, you gotta do my reports too. | 你要用我的电脑 干脆也写写我的报告 |
[04:40] | Hi, Detective Carter, NYPD. | 你好 我是纽约警局的卡特警探 |
[04:43] | I need all the locations data you’ve got | 我需要一个手机号码的全部定位信息 |
[04:45] | on a disconnected cell phone. | 那号码现在接不通 |
[04:46] | Yeah, name’s “Burdett, Norman.” | 对 是在诺曼·伯戴特名下 |
[04:53] | So who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[04:54] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 我正想要弄清楚 |
[05:16] | I thought these folks were just for your boss. | 我还以为只有你们老板才用这种排场 |
[05:18] | Sorry about all the cloak-and-dagger. | 抱歉要用这种地下党的方式接头 |
[05:21] | So what brings you up from D.C.? | 什么风把你从首都吹来了 |
[05:23] | You. | 你 |
[05:24] | – I’m flattered, Alicia. – Don’t be. | -我真是受宠若惊 艾丽西娅 -别 |
[05:27] | My people want answers. | 我的人要你给个说法 |
[05:29] | Your company has had the N.S.A. feeds for three years. | 国安局养你们公司三年了 |
[05:32] | Not my company, just me. | 不是我们公司 只是我而已 |
[05:34] | If congress knew about this machine you’re building, | 要是国会知道了你在造的这台机器 |
[05:38] | about the unfettered access we’ve given you | 以及我们给你无限制权限 |
[05:40] | to all the data we’re compiling on U.S. citizens, | 接触我们收集的美国公民资料 |
[05:43] | You wouldn’t just be shut down. You would go to jail. | 不会只是关门而已 你会去坐牢 |
[05:46] | I don’t suppose they’d let us be cell mates. | 估计不会让我俩同监室吧 |
[05:51] | We need progress, Nathan, or we’re pulling the plug. | 你得汇报进展 奈森 否则我们就撤出 |
[05:56] | – What’s this? – It’s progress. | -这是什么 -进展 |
[06:00] | – Nine digits? – You work in intelligence. | -九位数字吗 -你是做情报工作的 |
[06:03] | Figure it out. | 自己破解吧 |
[06:09] | For once, I’d like you to handle one of these meetings | 我真想有那么一次让你来处理这种事 |
[06:11] | while I lurk in the shadows. | 而我躲在暗处 |
[06:13] | You couldn’t lurk if you tried. | 试过就不能回头了 |
[06:17] | That number we gave her… it better pan out. | 我们给她的那个号码 最好能起作用 |
[06:20] | It will. | 会的 |
[06:23] | How? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:25] | I don’t know. But the machine does. | 我不知道 但是机器知道 |
[06:30] | – Have a little faith, Nathan. – In you or in the machine? | -有点信心啊 奈森 -对你还是机器 |
[06:37] | 搜索目标 里瑟 约翰 | |
[06:43] | 手机:预付费 现金购得 身份确定 | |
[06:49] | 位置分析 地址位置识别 监视公用网络 解密无线网络 访问安保系统 扫描摄像数据 运行面部识别 | |
[06:50] | Okay, Mr. Hayes, this is the place. | 好的 海耶斯先生 就是这里了 |
[06:54] | Watch your step–uh… | 当心脚下 |
[06:55] | Not your step, I mean– it’s just one of those things | 不是说你的脚 这个 只是 |
[06:58] | people say, you know? No–no offense. | 一个惯用说法 无意冒犯 |
[07:00] | But we got ramps all over the place, so if you need anything | 我们这里有轮椅通道 如果有什么需要 |
[07:03] | I’ll be on my feet in a few days. | 我的脚几天就会好 |
[07:05] | Yeah, but if anything goes wrong, you call me. | 好 有什么问题就给我电话 |
[07:07] | I’m the super. Name is Trask. | 我是管理员 名叫柴斯克 |
[07:11] | – I tell you that already? – Twice. | -我跟你说过了吗 -两次了 |
[07:14] | I guess I’m getting old. | 看来我是老了 |
[07:15] | It seems like yesterday I was partying till dawn down in Miami | 仿佛昨天我还在迈阿密通宵派对狂欢 |
[07:19] | Used to own six nightclubs down there. | 我以前在那里有六家夜店 |
[07:22] | You know, I had a mansion in Coral Gables, | 以前我在科勒尔盖布尔斯有栋豪宅 |
[07:24] | a white Bengal tiger… had to give all that up. | 一只白色孟加拉虎 不得不放弃 |
[07:27] | Bad for my health. What about you? | 对我健康不好 你呢 |
[07:29] | Where you from? What do you do? | 你是哪儿人 干什么的 |
[07:32] | How’d you wind up in that chair? | 怎么坐上轮椅了 |
[07:34] | I had a rough night. | 某天晚上不太顺 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | Here are the keys. You need anything, | 给你钥匙 有什么需要 |
[07:41] | my number’s on that lease. | 租约上有我的号码 |
[07:42] | The name is– well, you know. | 我名叫 你知道的 |
[07:55] | Everything satisfactory, Mr. Reese? | 还满意吗 里瑟先生 |
[07:57] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[08:00] | You really shouldn’t have gone to this much trouble, though. | 真是劳您费神了 |
[08:02] | No trouble–I thought you’d get tired of hotels, | 不费神 我想你也厌倦酒店了 |
[08:05] | and, in your condition, I felt that something a bit more | 另外 照你的情况看 我感觉 |
[08:09] | low-profile was in order. | 还是低调些好 |
[08:12] | Where’s our pal Snow? | 我们的好伙伴斯诺呢 |
[08:14] | Preoccupied with Detective Carter at the moment. | 眼下正忙着盯着卡特警探 |
[08:17] | She all right? | 她还好么 |
[08:18] | Not that I don’t share your concern for the woman | 不是我不关心这个女人 |
[08:21] | who tried to hand you over to the CIA– | 但她想把你交给中情局 |
[08:23] | She did let us go. Just… | 她放我们走了 只要 |
[08:26] | Keep an eye on her for me for a while, while I’m resting up | 在我休养的这段时间 帮我留意她一下 |
[08:29] | About that… | 这个嘛 |
[08:34] | I’m not here to rest, am I? | 我不是来休息的 是吧 |
[08:36] | I’m afraid the machine waits for no man. | 无奈机器不等人啊 |
[08:38] | So who’s the next number on your list? | 下一个号码是谁 |
[08:42] | – You just met him. – The super? | -你刚见过 -那个管理员 |
[08:44] | Mr. James, got that shower head for you. | 詹姆斯先生 给你换过淋浴喷头了 |
[08:47] | – Thanks. – How you doing, Mrs. Park? | -多谢 -你好吗 帕克夫人 |
[08:49] | Fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[08:50] | Ease up on the phone, Aaron. It’ll nuke your brain. | 少点点手机 艾伦 会辐射大脑 |
[08:52] | Yeah, thanks, Ernie. | 好吧 谢谢 欧尼 |
[08:53] | Lily the cook, I love how you look. | 大厨莉莉 真是美女 |
[08:56] | Thanks, Ernie. You write that one yourself? | 谢谢 欧尼 你自己写的诗吗 |
[08:58] | Ernest p. Trask, 51 years old. | 欧尼斯特·P·柴斯克 51岁 |
[09:00] | Born in Goodland, Florida, population 394. | 生于佛罗里达的古德兰 当地人口39万4 |
[09:05] | Small towns aren’t exactly paragons | 小城在资料电子化方面可不是 |
[09:07] | of digital record-keeping, | 什么先进模范 |
[09:08] | but I did verify he got a high school diploma. | 不过我查到他有高中毕业证书 |
[09:10] | Let me guess. No nightclubs, no mansions, | 我猜猜 没有夜店 没有豪宅 |
[09:15] | no pet tigers? | 没有宠物老虎 |
[09:16] | Mr. Trask seems to have a vivid imagination. | 看来柴斯克先生想象力丰富 |
[09:19] | Don’t you have anything to unpack? | 你就没什么东西要收拾么 |
[09:22] | I travel light. | 轻装简行 |
[09:24] | – Any idea what the threat is? – Not yet. | -知道谁是威胁吗 -暂时不知道 |
[09:27] | He’s been super for 14 years. | 他当了14年管理员了 |
[09:29] | Lives and works in the same place. | 工作生活在同一个地方 |
[09:31] | So whatever’s gonna happen with Trask, | 所以不管柴斯克身上要发生什么事 |
[09:33] | it will probably happen here. | 多半会发生在这里 |
[09:37] | How many people in the building? | 这栋楼里有多少人 |
[09:39] | – 241. – so 241 suspects? | -241个 -那就是241个嫌犯 |
[09:42] | Or maybe just one. | 也许只有一个 |
[09:45] | I took the liberty of hacking into Trask’s online phone bill | 我黑入了柴斯克的在线电话账单 |
[09:48] | He called three pawn shops last week, | 他上周给三家典当行打了电话 |
[09:51] | The kind that specialize in off-the-books sales | 那种店铺专门贩卖不经登记 |
[09:53] | of untraceable handguns. | 难以追查的手枪 |
[09:56] | Trask might be planning to kill somebody. | 柴斯克可能计划要杀死某个人 |
[10:19] | – You didn’t get me anything? – Coffee’s for closers. | -你没给我带一杯吗 -无功不能受禄 |
[10:23] | I got you a clear shot at Reese and you whiffed. | 我给你射杀里瑟的大好机会 你失手了 |
[10:25] | I wasn’t aiming to kill. You said you wanted | 我的目的不是杀死他 是你说 |
[10:27] | to question him about what happened in Ordos. | 你想问他在鄂尔多斯发生了什么 |
[10:29] | If possible. | 我是说”有可能的话” |
[10:31] | Secondary objective. | 那是次要目的 |
[10:34] | What’s she up to? | 她在干什么 |
[10:36] | Near as we can tell? Catching up on paperwork. | 据我们所见 在赶一些文件工作 |
[10:39] | She’s not using her computer or phones. | 她没有用她的电脑或手机 |
[10:41] | Reese? | 里瑟呢 |
[10:43] | We got people checking every hospital, clinic, | 我们安排人查了300英里半径内 |
[10:45] | and morgue in a 300-mile radius. | 所有医院 诊所 停尸房 |
[10:47] | If anybody stitched him up, we’ll pick up the scent. | 只要有人救他 我们就能查到 |
[10:50] | I hope you don’t mind | 希望你不介意 |
[10:51] | but in addition to the necessary hardware | 我除了必要的硬件之外 |
[10:55] | I brought a few books for you to read… | 还买了些书给你读 |
[10:59] | and a little housewarming gift. | 还有一点乔迁贺礼 |
[11:04] | – Thanks. – You want to try it out? | -多谢了 -想试试吗 |
[11:07] | No. I’m–I’m good for now. | 不用了 我现在挺好 |
[11:09] | You’ll thank me later. | 你以后会感谢我 |
[11:14] | You know, Trask may seem like a harmless bag of wind, | 柴斯克似乎是个无伤大雅的牛皮大王 |
[11:15] | but I’ve been fooled before. | 不过我之前也上过当 |
[11:17] | If he bought a gun, I’d just like to know why. | 既然他买了枪 我想知道为什么 |
[11:21] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能查出来 |
[11:23] | We’re going to hack his wi-fi? | 黑入他的无线网络吗 |
[11:25] | We’re gonna hack all of them. | 黑入所有的无线网络 |
[11:27] | If the threat’s in the building, | 如果威胁来自这栋楼 |
[11:28] | we should get to know our neighbors. | 我们就得认识一下邻居们 |
[11:30] | You’re into 16 networks already? | 你已经进入16个网络了吗 |
[11:32] | When the phone company puts in your wi-fi, | 电讯公司提供无线网络服务时 |
[11:34] | the password is your phone number. | 初始密码就是手机号码 |
[11:36] | Most people never even change it. | 大部分人根本不会改 |
[11:37] | The other ones might actually take a minute. | 就算是改了的也不难搞定 |
[11:41] | Once we’re in, we can turn every webcam, | 我们一黑入 就打开所有的网络摄像头 |
[11:43] | nanny cam, security system, and laptop on the network | 保姆监视器 安全系统 手提电脑网络 |
[11:47] | into our eyes and ears. | 变成了我们的耳目 |
[11:49] | Just like the machine. | 就像那台机器一样 |
[11:51] | I suppose…if one apartment building were the entire world. | 把一栋公寓楼想象成整个世界 算是吧 |
[11:59] | Lily the Cook seems to be dating Rick from the penthouse | 厨师莉莉似乎在和公寓顶层的瑞克约会 |
[12:04] | And Amber in 714 is… | 而714房间的安珀 |
[12:07] | Healthy. | 真健康 |
[12:09] | Somehow I doubt that’s what alerted the machine. | 我有些怀疑到底是什么触动了机器 |
[12:14] | Got one, Finch. | 有发现了 芬奇 |
[12:16] | Doug Stanley, security guard. | 道格·斯坦利 保安人员 |
[12:19] | He’s been hunting a thief who’s been stealing jewelry | 他正在追捕一名从女子公寓 |
[12:21] | out of women’s apartments. | 偷走珠宝的小偷 |
[12:23] | Maybe Trask is the thief planning to kill Doug, | 也许柴斯克就是那个小偷 想要杀死道格 |
[12:26] | to cover his crimes. | 以掩盖其罪行 |
[12:27] | Or Trask knows who the thief is | 又或者柴斯克知道谁是小偷 |
[12:29] | and now they’re planning to kill him. | 所以小偷计划杀了他 |
[12:31] | That’s the landlord, Alan Holt. | 那是房东 阿兰·霍特 |
[12:33] | Doesn’t look like Trask is the employee of the month. | 柴斯克看起来可不像明星雇员 |
[12:36] | Maybe he’s about to snap and kill his boss? | 也许他打算扭断老板的脖子 |
[12:45] | Why did the machine give us his number? | 为什么机器要给出他的社保号码 |
[12:48] | Is Trask in trouble… | 柴斯克有麻烦了 |
[12:50] | Or is he the problem? | 还是他就是麻烦 |
[12:52] | Well, you’re not gonna get it staring at the wall. | 傻盯着墙是得不出答案的 |
[12:54] | We need to do some legwork. | 得出去搜集点情报 |
[12:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:05] | I’m in position. Make it quick, please. | 我就位了 麻烦快点 |
[13:08] | Mr. Trask, it’s John Hayes in 521. | 柴斯克先生 我是521的约翰·海耶斯 |
[13:11] | – I’m having a bit of a problem. – I’ll be right there. | -我这边出了点问题 -我马上到 |
[13:15] | Damn it, damn it, damn it. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[13:36] | I’ve planted the cameras, Mr. Reese. | 我安装好摄像头了 里瑟先生 |
[13:38] | I’m starting to search. | 现在开始搜查 |
[13:40] | I haven’t seen damage like this since hurricane Opal | 自从奥珀尔飓风袭击了我的游艇后 |
[13:43] | trashed my yacht. | 我就再没见过这么严重的情况了 |
[13:45] | Looks like somebody went at this with a hammer. | 简直就像有人用锤子敲了似的 |
[13:49] | No sign of a gun. | 没发现枪 |
[13:55] | But I doubt if he’s just a collector of bullets. | 但我可不信他只是在收集子弹 |
[13:59] | So who does he want to shoot? | 那么他到底想杀谁 |
[14:01] | Of course, I didn’t bring the right one. | 果然 带的工具又错了 |
[14:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[14:06] | Trask needs a pipe wrench, Finch. | 柴斯克需要管扳钳 芬奇 |
[14:08] | – He’s coming back down. – Okay, just a minute. | -他下去了 -好了 马上 |
[14:13] | Finch, he’s in the courtyard headed your way. | 芬奇 他在院子里 朝你过来了 |
[14:19] | Watch where you’re going, Trask. | 走路要带眼睛 柴斯克 |
[14:21] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[14:24] | He’s obsessed with her. | 他为她痴狂了 |
[14:26] | I’m afraid we’re not the only ones | 看来我们不是唯一在 |
[14:27] | spying on our neighbors, Mr. Reese. | 监视邻居的人 里瑟先生 |
[14:29] | Harold, get out of there now. | 哈罗德 快出去 |
[14:45] | Finch, did you get out of there? | 芬奇 你出去了吗 |
[14:47] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[14:55] | Who the hell– | 你是什么… |
[14:56] | Hey! Come here! | 回来 |
[14:58] | What were you doing in my place? | 你在我家干什么 |
[15:01] | I could use a hand here. | 帮我一把 |
[15:03] | Okay, hang on, hang on, hang on. | 好 坚持住 坚持住 |
[15:06] | Okay, he’s gonna kill the elevator. | 他要关闭电梯 |
[15:13] | Security, this is Trask. | 保安 我是柴斯克 |
[15:14] | Finch, he’s in the west stairwell. | 芬奇 他在西边的楼梯井 |
[15:16] | Turn right, take the east stairs up | 右拐 从西边上去 |
[15:18] | Three flights and you’re home. | 过三层 你就到家了 |
[15:19] | But move quick, he’ll be on your floor in about 40 seconds. | 不过要快 他40秒后就到你这层了 |
[15:22] | I feel like a rat in a maze. | 我感觉就像迷宫里的老鼠 |
[15:25] | How do you put up with this? | 你是怎么应付这些的 |
[15:28] | Doug, I just caught a guy breaking in. | 道格 我刚刚撞到一个入侵者 |
[15:30] | He was just in my apartment. | 他就在我公寓里 |
[15:32] | Keep walking, Finch. You’ll be fine. | 继续走 芬奇 你不会有事的 |
[15:35] | 5’9″, glasses. He walks with a limp. | 身高175 带眼镜 有点瘸 |
[15:37] | I think he might be that thief you’ve been looking for. | 我猜他可能就是你在找的小偷 |
[15:48] | What was that security guard doing in that apartment? | 这保安在那间公寓干什么呢 |
[15:55] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[16:00] | I’m pretty sure Doug knows you’re not the thief. | 我肯定道格知道你不是小偷 |
[16:03] | He is. | 他才是 |
[16:04] | And I’m sending you the proof. | 我把证据发给你 |
[16:06] | – Nice phone. – Can I show you something? | -手机不错 -给你看样东西 |
[16:12] | Doug, is he up there? Have you found him yet? | 道格 他在不在 你看到他了吗 |
[16:14] | So we can call the police… | 我们可以报警 |
[16:16] | Or you can forget you saw me, and I’ll forget I saw you. | 或者你忘了见过我 我也忘了见过你 |
[16:19] | I’m gonna check the next floor. | 我要去查下一层 |
[16:23] | He’s not on two. | 他不在第二层 |
[16:32] | So Trask is armed, has a dangerous fixation on Lily, | 柴斯克有武器 对莉莉怀有危险的狂热 |
[16:35] | and he just chased me up three floors. | 刚刚还追了我三层楼 |
[16:36] | Safe to say he’s our perpetrator. | 可以蛮有把握地说 他就是凶手了 |
[16:39] | I don’t know, Finch. Sure you don’t want to | 我不确定 芬奇 你真的不想去 |
[16:40] | double-check with your machine? | 跟你的机器核实一下吗 |
[16:42] | Yes, that joke never gets old. | 要不要每次都说这个笑话 |
[16:55] | Harold, is everything okay? | 哈罗德 没事吧 |
[17:02] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[17:04] | We have company. | 有人来了 |
[17:07] | Sorry to pop up unannounced, Nate. | 抱歉我们不请自来了 奈特 |
[17:09] | I guess we’re not doing this over drinks. | 看来不是跟我喝酒聊天来了 |
[17:15] | He works here. | 他在这儿工作 |
[17:17] | Even I need technical support sometimes. | 就算是我 偶尔也需要技术支持 |
[17:25] | Nathan, you remember deputy director Weeks. | 奈森 你还记得威克斯副局长吧 |
[17:31] | The man in charge. I hope I’m not in trouble. | 大权在握的人 希望我没惹上什么麻烦 |
[17:35] | The nine digits you gave us are the social security number | 你给我们的那九个数字是社保号码 |
[17:39] | of a man named Gordon Kurzweil. He’s one of ours. | 是戈登·科兹威尔的 他是我们的人 |
[17:43] | He’s a D.I.A. case officer. Top secret clearance. | 他是国防情报局官员 身份绝密 |
[17:47] | Been acing F.B.I. background checks for 20 years. | 藏身联调局二十年了 |
[17:50] | We surveilled Kurzweil for two weeks, got nothing. | 我们监视了科兹威尔两个星期 一无所获 |
[17:53] | And just when we were thinking that you’d sold us | 就在我们以为是你耍花招 |
[17:55] | a bill of goods, he breaks pattern. | 糊弄我们的时候 他行动了 |
[17:58] | Goes for a drive. | 动作还不小 |
[17:59] | At a park in Bethesda, a Syrian businessman drops his phone. | 一位叙利亚商人在贝塞斯达一个公园落了部手机 |
[18:03] | Kurzweil picks it up, and via coded S.M.S., | 库兹韦尔捡到它 通过加密的短信 |
[18:07] | he arranges to sell 26 pounds of | 他安排了一笔交易 |
[18:10] | weapons-grade uranium to the Iranian government. | 向伊朗政府出售26吨的核武级”铀” |
[18:14] | So I guess the number panned out? | 看来号码起作用了 |
[18:16] | What I need you to explain to me is… | 我要你解释给我听 |
[18:19] | How did some damn computer program spot a traitor | 为什么某台天杀的电脑能发现 |
[18:23] | when federal agents couldn’t? | 联邦特工都无法发现的叛徒 |
[18:25] | Honestly? Not a clue. | 要听实话吗 不得而知 |
[18:27] | The machine will deliver actionable intelligence | 机器能及时提供行动情报 |
[18:30] | in time to thwart any threat to national security. | 以阻止任何危及国家安全的威胁 |
[18:33] | But its operating system is a black box. | 但它的操作系统是个黑匣子 |
[18:36] | And if we want to direct this machine at a specific target? | 如果我们想用这台机器锁定特定目标呢 |
[18:40] | No need. | 没必要 |
[18:41] | It already watches every target. | 它已经在监视所有的目标了 |
[18:43] | You’re asking us to take a lot on faith here, Nathan. | 你在要求我们的无条件信任啊 奈森 |
[18:46] | A piece of software we can’t inspect, can’t control or modify | 一个我们不能检查 不能控制 不能更改的软件 |
[18:51] | that only feeds us Intel when it feels like it? | 只有靠它的感觉为我们提供情报吗 |
[18:53] | When it perceives a threat. | 只有在它觉察到威胁时 |
[18:56] | Look, I’m sorry, folks, but it’s the only way | 我很抱歉 各位 但这是我们保护 |
[18:59] | that we can keep it and us protected. | 机器和自己的唯一方法 |
[19:01] | If no human sees what the machine sees, | 如果没人看见机器监测到的东西 |
[19:03] | then technically, | 那理论上来讲 |
[19:05] | no one’s fourth amendment rights have been violated. | 没有人第四修正案的隐私权被侵犯 |
[19:08] | Why don’t you just focus on your computer, Mr. Ingram, | 英格拉姆先生 你何不专注于你的电脑 |
[19:10] | and leave the constitutional concerns to us? | 而把违反宪法权利的问题留给我们呢 |
[19:12] | Because I’m a citizen too, and I’m a lot more comfortable | 因为我也是美国公民 而我更愿意 |
[19:15] | having this machine watch my every move | 让机器监视我的一举一动 |
[19:17] | than someone like you | 而不是你这种人 |
[19:21] | So it will remain a closed system, | 所以它会保持系统封闭 |
[19:24] | fully autonomous? | 完全独立 |
[19:26] | All we get is a number? | 而我们能拿到的只有一个号码 |
[19:29] | Did you need more than a number to pick up Kurzweil? | 一个号码不是足以让你抓到科兹威尔吗 |
[19:32] | The software told you to take a closer look, so you did. | 软件提醒你留意某个人 你就照做 |
[19:35] | It’s a black box. | 它是个黑匣子 |
[19:37] | That’s the deal. Take it or leave it. | 就是这样 接不接受随你便 |
[19:40] | I’m not accustomed to having contractors dictate terms. | 我不习惯被个合同承包人指手画脚 |
[19:43] | If you’re going to be supplying crippled software, | 如果你提供的是有缺陷的软件 |
[19:46] | maybe we need to revisit the question of price. | 那我们可能需要重新商议价钱 |
[19:50] | Why don’t you tell him the price negotiated, Alicia? | 不如你来告诉他商议好的价钱吧 艾丽西娅 |
[19:53] | Mr. Ingram felt that this project was his duty | 英格拉姆先生认为这个项目是他 |
[19:56] | as a citizen, not a businessman. | 作为公民 而非商人的责任 |
[19:59] | He’s building the machine for one U.S. Dollar. | 他造这台机器只要一美金的回报 |
[20:08] | I suppose I don’t have a choice. | 看来我是别无选择了 |
[20:11] | 姓名:威克斯 丹顿 L 职业:保密 职责:监管 访问:拒绝 | |
[20:14] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[20:30] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我不知道自己还能怎么样 |
[20:31] | How else to say no. He’s always right there. | 还要怎么拒绝 他阴魂不散 |
[20:35] | Even when I can’t see him, I can feel his eyes on me. | 即使我看不见 也能感觉到他在监视我 |
[20:41] | It’s a bump key. | 这是万能钥匙 |
[20:44] | A hardware hack. | 就像黑客软件 |
[20:46] | Just stick it in, twist, give it a little jolt… | 插进去 转一下 再震一下 |
[20:50] | And it’ll open any lock in the building. | 就能打开这栋楼里所有的锁 |
[20:53] | You won’t be caught with nowhere to run again. | 你就不会再被人撵得抱头鼠窜了 |
[20:58] | And this is everything you’ve found on the woman | 这是你查到的那个柴斯克迷恋对象的 |
[21:00] | that Trask is obsessed with? | 所有资料吗 |
[21:03] | Lily Thornton. Grew up in Georgia, | 莉莉·桑顿 在佐治亚州长大 |
[21:05] | cooking in her dad’s diner. | 在她爸爸的餐馆里做厨师 |
[21:06] | Cordon bleu, class of 05. | 05年法国蓝带厨师学院 |
[21:09] | Staying in her great aunt’s apartment since 09. | 09年前一直住在她叔祖母家 |
[21:12] | And currently a rising star at a top Manhattan bistro. | 现在是曼哈顿一家顶级餐厅的新秀 |
[21:16] | Romantically linked to Rick Morris, | 正在交往的人是瑞克·莫里斯 |
[21:18] | A powerful restaurateur. | 一名有势力的餐厅老板 |
[21:22] | This is very nice work, Mr. Reese. | 干得不错 里瑟先生 |
[21:23] | Well, I have used a computer before. | 我以前也用过电脑 |
[21:26] | But we can’t get video from her place. | 但我们看不到她房间的录像 |
[21:29] | She changes her Wi-Fi password every day. | 她每天都会改无线上网密码 |
[21:32] | Random alphanumerics. | 随机字母和数字 |
[21:34] | You gotta love a girl with good security habits. | 有安全意识的姑娘招人爱啊 |
[21:37] | So Trask has been snapping pictures of her. | 所以柴斯克一直在偷拍她 |
[21:40] | Are we sure that means he wants to kill her? | 我们能肯定这就说明他要杀她吗 |
[21:42] | 76% of all female homicide victims are stalked | 76%的女性被害人在被杀前 |
[21:46] | before they’re murdered. | 都被跟踪过 |
[21:52] | Well, I better keep an eye on her then. | 那我就得看好她了 |
[21:54] | You’re not tailing her to work? | 你不是要跟踪她上班吧 |
[21:57] | I’m getting pretty good at this thing. | 这玩意我已经用顺手了 |
[21:58] | Yes, I’m sure the C.I.A. will be deeply impressed | 是啊 我肯定中情局开枪射你的时候 |
[22:01] | when they shoot you. | 会致以崇高的敬意 |
[22:02] | Just feeling a little restless here, Finch. | 我有点坐不住了 芬奇 |
[22:05] | Use the cushion. | 用坐垫啊 |
[22:09] | The numbers never stop coming in, Finch. | 号码是不等人的 芬奇 |
[22:12] | What are we gonna do if another one comes in | 我袖手旁观时又跳出新号码 |
[22:14] | while I’m sidelined? | 我们怎么办 |
[22:17] | I’m sure I’d think of something. | 我肯定会有办法 |
[22:18] | And I know you won’t carry a gun, | 我知道你不带枪 |
[22:21] | but if I’m sending you back in the field, | 但如果我放你外出行动 |
[22:22] | you’re getting some basic self-defense. | 你得学点基础的自卫 |
[22:25] | – I really don’t think– – No, listen up. | -我真觉得没… -不行 听好 |
[22:26] | If Trask comes at you, put your fingers straight out | 如果柴斯克攻击你 你就用手指 |
[22:29] | like this and strike at his eyes. | 这样往他眼睛里插 |
[22:31] | Poke him in the eyes? That’s your technique? | 戳他眼睛 这就是你的招数吗 |
[22:33] | No, that’s your technique, and if that doesn’t work, | 不 那是你的招数 如果没用 |
[22:36] | you can always take your thumb, jam it in his eye socket, | 你还可以用大拇指 挤进他眼窝 |
[22:38] | and twist till you hit his brain. | 转进他脑袋里 |
[22:39] | Please, stop. | 求你 别说了 |
[22:49] | Trask is still in the courtyard, | 柴斯克还在院子里 |
[22:51] | But I want eyes on Lily at work. | 但莉莉工作的时候得有人看着 |
[22:54] | I’ll be with her shortly. | 我马上就去 |
[22:58] | If she is Trask’s intended victim, | 如果她是柴斯克的犯罪目标 |
[23:01] | I’d like a better view of the inside of her apartment | 那我最好能看清楚她的房间里面 |
[23:04] | instead of simply peering at her through a window. | 而不是只透过窗户偷窥 |
[23:12] | Mr. Reese, there’s already a camera here. | 里瑟先生 她家里已经有摄像头了 |
[23:17] | Basic consumer model. Wireless. | 基本款 无线的 |
[23:20] | Streaming to a hidden network. | 连至一个隐藏的网络 |
[23:23] | The receiver it’s paired with | 配对的接收器 |
[23:24] | could be anywhere in the building. | 可能在这栋房子的任何地方 |
[23:26] | I think Trask has been watching her every move. | 看来柴斯克监视着她的一举一动 |
[23:32] | And I think Lily’s been spied on enough. | 我想莉莉已经被监视得够多了 |
[23:38] | Cell phone location data. | 手机定位数据 |
[23:43] | Where you going? | 你这是去哪儿 |
[23:46] | To get lost. | 去把自己搞晕 |
[23:49] | Need to dust this for prints. | 需要提取指纹 |
[23:52] | – There you go. – I think you broke it! | -给你 -你把它弄坏了 |
[23:54] | So? Read a book. | 那又如何 看书去 |
[24:32] | Sir? NYPD police. I need your jacket now. | 先生 我是纽约警察 现在要用你的外套 |
[24:35] | You’re requisitioning my jacket? | 你要征用我的外套吗 |
[24:53] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[24:57] | Queens, corner of 45th and 21st. | 去皇后区 45街和21街的交叉口 |
[25:17] | You guys got a real problem. | 你们有大麻烦了 |
[25:20] | Carter’s got info from one of your cell phones. | 卡特查到了你们的一个手机 |
[25:21] | She’s tracking you. | 她在追查你 |
[25:22] | I’m aware that she’s looking for me. | 我知道她在找我 |
[25:24] | I don’t suppose you know why. | 我想你也不知道为什么 |
[25:26] | No, not yet. How’s our guy? | 暂时不明白 我们那位朋友还好吗 |
[25:29] | Alive. Hidden. | 活着 躲起来了 |
[25:30] | Did you receive the package I sent? | 你收到我寄去的包裹了吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah, I got it right here. | 收到 在我手上呢 |
[25:37] | What, did you run out of Adderall? | 怎么 安非他明吃完了吗 |
[25:39] | Our friend’s prints are on it. | 上面有我们那位朋友的指纹 |
[25:41] | I need you to throw the C.I.A. off his trail. | 你要帮他摆脱中情局的追踪 |
[25:44] | Take a road trip, detective. | 来次公路旅行吧 警探 |
[25:46] | Connecticut’s nice this time of year. | 此时的康涅狄格最美了 |
[25:54] | – Is everything good? – It’s great. Thank you. | -菜还合胃口吗 -好极了 谢谢 |
[25:57] | – You make sure you try… – Good afternoon, Mr. Finch. | -你们一定要试试… -下午好 芬奇先生 |
[25:59] | How’s it going with Lily? | 莉莉那边怎么样了 |
[26:01] | This may be the best-catered stakeout in history. | 也许是有史以来最有口福的监视行动了 |
[26:03] | Don’t eat in the field, Finch. | 别在那吃东西 芬奇 |
[26:06] | Never know when you’ll have to move fast. | 随时可能要剧烈运动 |
[26:08] | Any progress on the landlord’s email? | 房东的邮件查出什么了吗 |
[26:11] | Still working on that one. | 还在查 |
[26:13] | What about the camera I found at Lily’s? | 我在莉莉家找到的摄像头呢 |
[26:14] | If we can trace it to Trask, | 如果能证明那是柴斯克的 |
[26:16] | we can get him fired, | 他就会被解雇 |
[26:17] | maybe even arrested. | 甚至可能被捕 |
[26:18] | Still trying to break into the hidden wireless network. | 我还在尝试破解隐藏的无线网络 |
[26:22] | No luck cracking the password yet. | 密码还没破解出来 |
[26:24] | But I did find out some information about our friend Trask. | 但我找到了这位柴斯克的其他信息 |
[26:28] | Turns out there used to be a Mrs. Trask. | 原来他曾经有过妻子 |
[26:30] | – Used to? – she disappeared 13 years ago. | -曾经 -她十三年前人间蒸发了 |
[26:33] | Trask never called the cops. | 柴斯克从没报过警 |
[26:35] | Told everyone she went to be with family in Boca Raton. | 跟别人说她去波卡拉顿和家人住了 |
[26:39] | And I’m guessing she’s not in Boca. | 那我猜她没去波卡 |
[26:41] | Far as I can tell… | 在我看来 |
[26:44] | She’s not anywhere. | 她哪儿都没去 |
[26:46] | Maybe Lily’s not his first. | 或许莉莉不是他的第一个被害人 |
[26:50] | My god. | 我的上帝 |
[26:51] | And I think it’s safe to say she knows she has a stalker. | 我可以肯定 她知道有人跟踪自己 |
[26:55] | Aaron? | 艾伦 |
[26:56] | Can you just throw these away for me? | 你能帮我把这些都扔掉么 |
[26:57] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[26:59] | Poor girl seems miserable. | 可怜的姑娘很遭罪 |
[27:02] | She just threw a gift in the trash. | 她刚把一件礼物扔进垃圾堆 |
[27:04] | Bouquet of roses. | 一捧玫瑰 |
[27:13] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[27:16] | So, this is where your trail ends, Burdett. | 你的最后踪迹就在这里 伯戴特 |
[27:19] | Where’d you go from here? | 接下来你会去哪儿 |
[27:38] | You’re wasting your time, Detective. | 你在浪费时间 警探 |
[27:39] | I falsified the location data this morning. | 我今早刚伪造的地点信息 |
[27:43] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess your name isn’t Burdett. | 我敢打赌你的真名肯定不叫伯戴特 |
[27:47] | Do you think finding me will lead you to my partner? | 你觉得找到我 就能找到我的拍档吗 |
[27:49] | Are you still trying to make that arrest? | 你还想继续逮捕吗 |
[27:51] | No. His CIA Pals got that out of my system. | 不了 他那些中情局哥们不让我管了 |
[27:54] | I wanted to catch him, not kill him. | 我是想抓住他 不是杀掉他 |
[27:56] | What do you want now? | 那你现在想要什么 |
[27:59] | Still working that out. | 还在想 |
[28:00] | But if I’m going to keep lying to government agents | 但如果我要继续对着政府特工撒谎 |
[28:02] | to protect you two, I’m gonna need a damn good reason. | 来保护你们俩 我得有充分的理由 |
[28:05] | I want answers. | 我要答案 |
[28:07] | I need to know what you do. | 我要知道你们在做什么 |
[28:09] | Turn around, Detective. | 转身 警探 |
[28:30] | How’s your friend? | 你朋友怎么样了 |
[28:37] | You’re gonna have to tell me something. | 你总得跟我开口讲讲吧 |
[28:39] | Like who the hell are you, | 比如你们到底是谁 |
[28:41] | And what exactly is going on here? | 现在到底是个什么情况 |
[28:47] | When I was nine years old, my brothers decided | 我九岁的时候 我的兄弟们认为 |
[28:49] | I needed to learn swim, so they tossed me | 我该去学游泳 于是他们就把我扔进了 |
[28:51] | into the deep end of the pool. | 泳池里最深的区域 |
[28:53] | Took a few minutes, but I figured it out. | 花了我点时间 但我学会了 |
[29:04] | Do you see that man, Detective? | 你看见那人了吗 警探 |
[29:08] | His name is Derek Watson, 39 years old. | 他的叫德雷克·华生 39岁 |
[29:11] | 18 months ago, he lost his job. | 18个月之前 他失业了 |
[29:14] | He tried to keep up with the mortgage as best he could, | 他曾想方设法地支付按揭 |
[29:17] | but the money ran out eventually. | 但最终还是断了炊 |
[29:19] | Lost his house, and his wife left soon after. | 没了房子 妻子不久离开了他 |
[29:24] | Derek Watson is about to be involved in a violent crime. | 德雷克·华生将要卷入一起暴力犯罪 |
[29:30] | I don’t know what exactly, but believe me, | 我不知道具体会是什么 但相信我 |
[29:32] | Something is gonna happen. | 很快就会有事发生 |
[29:35] | You can’t know that. | 你不可能知道 |
[29:40] | Did you bring your service weapon, Detective? | 你带了你的配枪了吗 警探 |
[29:42] | Sorry to toss you into the deep end, | 很抱歉就这么把你扔进深水区了 |
[29:45] | But, as you know, my friend is indisposed. | 但是 你也知道 我的朋友身体不适 |
[30:04] | NYPD homicide. | 纽约警局凶杀组 |
[30:05] | It’s Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[30:06] | I need a background on a Derek Watson, 39 years old. | 我需要个背景调查 德雷克·华生 39岁 |
[30:10] | I show a Derek H. Watson in Mount Vernon. | 我查到一个弗农山的德雷克·H·华生 |
[30:13] | House was foreclosed two months ago. | 两个月前房屋被提前收回 |
[30:15] | No current address. | 没有现住址 |
[30:16] | That’s him. What do you got? | 就是他 你有什么信息 |
[30:18] | Not much. No priors, no arrests. | 没多少 没前科 没逮捕记录 |
[30:21] | A couple of unpaid parking tickets, | 有几张违章停车罚单没交 |
[30:23] | But that’s about it. | 但是就这些了 |
[30:25] | Hey, what’s the name of the bank that took his house? | 强制收回他房子的是哪家银行 |
[30:28] | Truprime Mortgage. | 金鼎信贷 |
[30:35] | Who filed the paperwork for the bank? | 银行那边是谁签的文件 |
[30:38] | John Dalton. Is this for an open homicide? | 约翰·达尔顿 这是在调查谋杀悬案吗 |
[30:41] | I’ll have to get back to you on that. | 我一会儿再跟你说这个 |
[30:52] | Finest surveillance training on the planet, | 地球上最强的监视训练 |
[30:54] | and a New York cop gave you the slip. | 却搞不定一个纽约警察 |
[30:59] | Well, I know she’s not in here, guys. | 难不成她人在这里 |
[31:06] | Reese hasn’t turned up dead, so odds are | 里瑟还没有死 那就是说 |
[31:08] | – he’s found a safe house. – Expand the search. | -他找到了个安全屋 -扩大搜索范围 |
[31:10] | All apartments and hotels rented in the last two days. | 过去两天里出租的公寓或酒店都要查 |
[31:13] | – But if he’s anywhere– – just…make it happen. | -但是如果他 -去给我查 |
[31:19] | You have eyes on Trask, Mr. Reese? | 你在盯柴斯克吗 里瑟先生 |
[31:22] | Where the hell have you been? | 你死哪儿去了 |
[31:23] | Now you know how I feel. | 现在你知道我的感受了 |
[31:25] | Lily’s headed home. Is it safe for her there? | 莉莉要回家了 那边安全吗 |
[31:27] | I’m watching Trask right now. | 我现在正盯着柴斯克 |
[31:30] | And I’m not sure she’s his target. | 我不确定她就是目标 |
[31:32] | I think Trask might be after Rick. | 我认为柴斯克的目标或许是瑞克 |
[31:34] | – Why? – Well, he spent the afternoon | -怎么说 -他一整个下午 |
[31:37] | sniffing around Rick’s apartment. | 都在瑞克的房间周围游荡 |
[31:38] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say now he’s digging a grave. | 根据目前掌握的情况 我想他在挖坟 |
[31:42] | Trask gets rid of the boyfriend | 柴斯克做掉她男朋友 |
[31:44] | and has Lily all to himself. | 把莉莉据为己有 |
[31:48] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[31:49] | Yeah, I’m just sick of being cooped up | 还行 就是闷得慌 |
[31:51] | and, staring at screens all day. | 而且 盯了一天的屏幕 |
[31:56] | I’d rather be doing that than trudging around | 我宁可做那些活 也好过跑遍 |
[31:58] | half of Manhattan. | 半个曼哈顿 |
[31:59] | I have half a mind to spot Lily cab fare. | 我还分神去查了莉莉的计程车票 |
[32:03] | Finch, how fast can you get here? | 芬奇 你最快多久能到 |
[32:05] | About 15 minutes. Why? | 大概15分钟 怎么了 |
[32:06] | Because we just ran out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[32:08] | I think Trask is making his move tonight. | 我认为柴斯克今晚就要行动了 |
[32:13] | Checking your mail, Mr. Morris? | 看邮箱呢 莫里斯先生 |
[32:15] | – Looks like it. – Yeah, I think I, uh, | -可不是嘛 -我想我 |
[32:16] | I think I figured out why your place is flooding. | 我想我知道你家为啥漏水了 |
[32:19] | It just, it just needs a special faucet. | 就是要 要一个特制的水龙头 |
[32:21] | Why don’t we, why don’t we go downstairs and check it out? | 我们 我们一起下去看看如何 |
[32:22] | If, if you like it, I can install it tomorrow. | 如果 如果你没问题 我明天给你装上 |
[32:25] | No more floods. So why don’t we go | 不会再漏水 那我们 |
[32:27] | – Down to the basement? – I-I’m busy, all right? | -去地下室看看吧 -我很忙 明白吗 |
[32:29] | I don’t need to see anything, just have it fixed. | 我没时间去看 给我弄好就行了 |
[32:35] | You need to stay away from Lily. | 你得离莉莉远点 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:38] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:41] | I’ve called the car. I can be there in five. | 我叫了辆车 五分钟就能到 |
[32:44] | That’ll be four minutes too late. | 整整迟到四分钟 |
[32:46] | She doesn’t love you, man. All right? | 她不爱你 明白吗 |
[32:48] | You need to leave her alone. | 你必须放过他 |
[32:57] | You got some kind of pathetic old-man crush here, Trask? | 你想老牛吃嫩草想疯了吧 柴斯克 |
[33:00] | Gonna punch me out, take Lily to the dance? | 想打翻我 带莉莉去跳舞啊 |
[33:03] | You’re not her boyfriend, and you’re not her hero. | 你不是她的男友 不是她的英雄 |
[33:07] | You’re just the damn janitor. | 你就是个臭清洁工 |
[33:08] | So if my toilet clogs, I’ll let you know. | 要是我马桶塞了 我会找你的 |
[33:11] | Otherwise, step aside. | 其他的事 靠边站 |
[33:19] | Is the building on fire? | 房子哪里着火了 |
[33:20] | I’m sure everything’s fine, Mrs. F, | 我肯定都没事 F夫人 |
[33:22] | But I’m gonna go check it out just the same, all right? | 不过我马上去例行检查一下 好吗 |
[33:30] | I come home and things have moved, | 我回到家发现东西被动了 |
[33:31] | like he’s been inside my apartment. | 好像他进过我公寓了 |
[33:33] | I’m scared of what he’s going to do. | 我很害怕他还会做什么 |
[33:38] | Finch, this isn’t over. Trask will try again. | 芬奇 这还没完 柴斯克还会再犯 |
[33:41] | And he’s still obsessed with Lily. | 他还是很痴迷莉莉 |
[33:43] | Perhaps we should consider more aggressive tactics. | 也许我们该采取更激进的手段了 |
[34:00] | 收到我送你的花了吗 你为什么不给我电话 我们得谈谈 | |
[34:04] | He’s terrorizing her. | 他在恐吓她 |
[34:09] | I want Trask out of the building tonight. | 我今晚就要柴斯克滚出公寓 |
[34:19] | – Mr. Hayes. – My name isn’t Hayes. | -海耶斯先生 -我不叫海耶斯 |
[34:22] | Well, then I’m gonna ask you to leave. | 那我就得请你离开了 |
[34:24] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[34:26] | You’re the one who’ll be leaving. | 你才是那个要走的人 |
[34:32] | Hey, I don’t know what you think– | 我不知道你以为… |
[34:34] | I know about the roses, and the texts, | 我知道所有事情 那些玫瑰 短信 |
[34:37] | – And the hidden camera. – No, I would never– | -还有隐藏的摄像头 -不 我绝没有 |
[34:39] | I know about the gun, Trask, and I know you were ready | 我知道你有枪 柴斯克 我也知道你想 |
[34:42] | to kill her boyfriend tonight. | 今晚就杀掉那个男友 |
[34:45] | He’s not her boyfriend. | 他不是她男友 |
[34:48] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[34:50] | Now, you’re gonna pack your bag and leave this place. | 现在 你必须卷铺盖离开这里 |
[34:55] | And no matter how much you think you love her, | 并且不管你觉得你多爱她 |
[34:58] | You’re never coming back. | 永远都不能再回来 |
[34:59] | Please… | 拜托 |
[35:03] | I love this job. | 我热爱这份工作 |
[35:07] | And I do care for Lily, but not like that. | 我也确实在乎莉莉 但不是你想的那样 |
[35:09] | Not like that. | 真的不是 |
[35:24] | Finch, Trask didn’t take those photos of Lily. | 芬奇 莉莉那些照片不是柴斯克拍的 |
[35:28] | He stole them from the penthouse. | 他是从顶层公寓偷的 |
[35:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:30] | He didn’t plant the cameras either. | 他也没有安摄像头 |
[35:33] | Trask isn’t the stalker. | 柴斯克不是跟踪狂 |
[35:38] | Didn’t you like the flowers, babe? | 你不喜欢那些花吗 宝贝 |
[35:42] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[35:44] | I thought it could just be you and me tonight. | 我以为今晚就我们的二人世界了 |
[35:46] | Please, go. I want you to go. | 求你走吧 请你离开 |
[35:48] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[35:50] | You know you don’t want me to leave. | 你知道你其实并不想我走 |
[35:52] | Mr. Reese, we’re gonna need a little help. | 里瑟先生 你得帮把手了 |
[36:01] | Get out of my apartment now. | 滚出我的公寓 |
[36:03] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是这个意思 |
[36:05] | Rick, please. This has to stop. | 瑞克 求你 住手吧 |
[36:08] | The phone calls, the flowers– | 那些电话 那些花 |
[36:09] | Come on. Those were just a little | 拜托 那些只是对你我 |
[36:11] | “Thank you” for our date last night. | 昨晚约会的小小谢意 |
[36:12] | That wasn’t a date. We were going to the same party. | 那不是约会 我们只是去了同一个派对 |
[36:16] | You’re such a tease. | 你这勾人的小妖精 |
[36:17] | You made me share a cab with you | 你要我跟你乘一辆出租 |
[36:19] | and then you followed me all night. | 然后就跟了我一个晚上 |
[36:20] | I’m just trying to help you, Sweetie. | 我只是想帮你罢了 心肝儿 |
[36:22] | Come on, I could do so much for you in this town. | 得了 我能为你做很多事 |
[36:24] | Make you executive chef. | 我能让你当上总厨 |
[36:25] | I don’t want to work for you, I just want you to leave. | 我不想为你工作 我只要你离开 |
[36:28] | The super told me to stay away from you. | 那个管理员让我离你远点 |
[36:30] | Did you—- tell him about us? | 你 是不是跟他说了什么 |
[36:33] | Did you lie and say you don’t love me? | 你是不是撒谎说你不爱我 |
[36:36] | No. | 没有 |
[36:37] | Now, why would you want to hurt me like that, baby? | 你为什么要这么伤害我 宝贝 |
[36:39] | Would you like it if I hurt you? | 我也喜欢我伤害你吗 |
[36:41] | No– | 不 |
[36:42] | All I’ve ever done is look out for you, Lily. | 我所做的一切都是为了你 莉莉 |
[36:45] | It’s time you showed a little gratitude. | 你也该表示点谢意了 |
[36:48] | Let her go, Mr. Morris! | 放开她 莫里斯先生 |
[36:58] | I believe I told you to leave her alone. | 我告诉过你 离她远点 |
[37:40] | We got something. | 有发现了 |
[37:41] | Break-in at a veterinary clinic in Northern Connecticut. | 北康涅狄格有家兽医诊所被人硬闯了 |
[37:44] | Reese’s prints were on a prescription bottle found at the scene | 现场发现了印有里瑟指纹的药瓶 |
[37:47] | Couldn’t be telling me this while we drive? | 你不会一边开车一边告诉我吗 |
[37:56] | “Anonymous tip” my ass. | “匿名线索”个屁 |
[37:57] | This has gotta be some kind of joke. | 这肯定是谁在恶作剧 |
[37:59] | All right, let’s go. Hands behind your back. | 行了 走吧 手放到背后 |
[38:01] | B.P. 90 over 50. | 血压90到50 |
[38:03] | Thready pulse, multiple fractures, bleeding internally. | 脉搏微弱 肋骨骨折 内出血 |
[38:05] | I told him that I wasn’t interested, and… | 我对他说了我没兴趣 然后 |
[38:08] | and it was like something in him snapped. | 他好像受了什么刺激一样 |
[38:11] | He became obsessive and, very unstable. | 变得更加疯狂 更加狂躁 |
[38:16] | He’s been stalking me for months, but I was too afraid | 他跟踪了我几个月了 但我一直吓得 |
[38:20] | to tell anyone. | 不敢告诉别人 |
[38:22] | And if Ernie hadn’t shown up when he did– | 要不是欧尼及时赶到… |
[38:24] | That wasn’t nothing. | 这没什么 |
[38:26] | Should’ve seen some of the guys | 你该看看他们迈阿密 |
[38:27] | they sent after me back in Miami. | 派来追杀我的人 |
[38:29] | You do not want to mess around with the Cuban mafia. | 你可不会想惹上古巴黑手党的人 |
[38:32] | – Ow–easy. – sorry, sir. | -轻点儿 -抱歉 先生 |
[38:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:36] | – What’s this? – Trask’s gun. | -这是什么 -柴斯克的枪 |
[38:38] | Good. | 好吧 |
[38:41] | You know, his name isn’t Ernest Trask, | 他的真名不是欧内斯特·柴斯克 |
[38:43] | It’s Ernesto Machado. | 而是欧内斯特·马沙杜 |
[38:47] | He used to own six nightclubs in Miami, | 他之前在迈阿密有六间夜店 |
[38:49] | a yacht, house in Coral Gables, and… | 一艘游艇 科勒尔盖布尔斯的豪宅 还有 |
[38:56] | a pet tiger. | 一只宠物老虎 |
[39:00] | It was all true. | 全是真的 |
[39:01] | Even the part about it being bad for his health. | 就连那些有害他健康这点也是真的 |
[39:05] | He testified against the Cuban mafia in 1996. | 他在1996年出庭指证了古巴黑手党 |
[39:08] | Still a price on his head. | 至今还在被人追杀呢 |
[39:10] | He’s in witness protection. | 他是受保护的证人 |
[39:12] | That’s why you couldn’t find Mrs. Trask. | 所以我们找不到柴斯克太太 |
[39:15] | She came with him from Miami, | 她跟着他从迈阿密来到纽约 |
[39:16] | But without the houses and the clubs she didn’t last long. | 但失去了豪宅和夜店 她撑不下去 |
[39:22] | She left him, moved in with relatives– in Boca Raton. | 她离开了他 去了亲戚那里 在波卡拉顿 |
[39:26] | How’d you find all that out? | 你是怎么查出来的 |
[39:28] | I’m good with computers. | 我擅长电脑 |
[39:30] | Be honest, Finch. | 坦白说吧 芬奇 |
[39:31] | There is no machine, is there? | 根本就没有机器 是不是 |
[39:34] | It’s just you. | 只有你 |
[39:36] | I’ll be ready when the next number comes. | 有下个号码时我会准备好 |
[39:38] | Funny you should mention that. | 真有意思 这还用你说 |
[40:09] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[40:12] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下 放下 |
[40:15] | It’s all right. NYPD. Everything’s under control. | 没事 纽约警局 已经安全了 |
[40:25] | Get down. | 趴着 |
[40:30] | That, detective Carter, is what we do. | 卡特警探 这个 就是我们的工作 |
[40:51] | Well done, my friend. | 干得好 我的朋友 |
[40:57] | Now, tell me… | 现在 告诉我 |
[41:00] | What on earth was it that made the machine | 那台机器到底是 |
[41:02] | pick out Kurzweil’s number? | 怎么挑出科兹威尔的号码 |
[41:05] | You want me to pop the hood? | 你要我揭密吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[41:16] | November 2002. | 2002年11月 |
[41:18] | This isn’t the first item chronologically, | 这也不是最早的时间 |
[41:20] | but it’s the one that triggered a harder look. | 但是最先引起了机器的注意 |
[41:23] | – A gas station receipt? – 18 of them… | -就一张加油站收据吗 -有18张 |
[41:25] | from a shell station just outside Towson, Maryland. | 都来自马里兰州陶森市外的加油站 |
[41:28] | Kurzweil stopped there every third Thursday | 每个月的第三个星期四 科兹威尔 |
[41:31] | of every even month, even if he’d filled up the day before. | 都会在那停留 即使前一天已经加满了油 |
[41:34] | On 3 of his 18 visits, | 而这18次中有3次 |
[41:37] | This SUV was present two hours before. | 这辆SUV会在两小时前出现 |
[41:40] | A dead drop. | 情报秘密传递点 |
[41:41] | The SUV was registered to the wife | 那辆SUV登记在 |
[41:43] | of a Turkish oil executive that paid for plane tickets | 一位土耳其石油大亨妻子的名下 |
[41:46] | used by an Iranian suspect in the bombing | 而此人曾为一个伊朗人购买过两张机票 |
[41:49] | of a Jewish community center | 而该伊朗人曾涉嫌1994年在 |
[41:52] | in Buenos Aires in 1994. | 布宜诺斯艾利斯的犹太社区爆炸案 |
[41:53] | The thinnest thread connects Kurzweil and his contact | 这点微弱的线索把科兹威尔联系了起来 |
[41:58] | and the machine could see it. | 而机器看了出来 |
[41:59] | It knew, and it was right. | 它发现了 而且它是对的 |
[42:04] | It does this all the time…to all of us? | 机器对我们每一个人都时刻记录吗 |
[42:09] | That’s…terrifying. | 这太可怕了 |
[42:12] | It’s probably a good thing that | 你是除我之外 |
[42:13] | you’re the only other person that will ever see | 唯一一个看到这机器如何运作的人 |
[42:15] | how this machine works. | 这大概是件好事吧 |
[42:17] | When it’s complete, I’ll encrypt the O.S. so completely | 完成后 我要加密到极致 |
[42:20] | that no computer on earth will ever crack it. | 确保这世界上没有一台电脑能入侵它 |
[42:23] | Does it bother you? I mean… | 你不为此烦恼吗 我是说 |
[42:26] | What you’ve achieved is historic. | 你的成就具有历史意义 |
[42:30] | But no one will ever know. | 却无人得知 |
[42:33] | It’s the way it has to be to be sure. | 只有这样才能保证 |
[42:35] | Sure of what? | 保证什么 |
[42:36] | Sure that they’ll use it the way I intended. | 保证它会按我的意愿被使用 |
[42:38] | So you think the government would abuse this machine? | 你认为政府会滥用这台机器 |
[42:44] | Denton Weeks has spent the last six months trying | 丹顿·威克斯花了六个月 |
[42:46] | to tunnel into the machine by way of the N.S.A. feeds. | 设法把这台机器弄到国安局 |
[42:50] | He’s failed, but he’ll keep trying. | 他失败了 但他不会放弃 |
[42:53] | And he won’t be alone. | 而且这么想的人不只他一个 |
[42:55] | I don’t even want to think about what a man like Weeks | 我简直不敢想象 如果威克斯这种人 |
[42:57] | would do with that kind of power. | 拥有了这种力量 后果会何等可怕 |
[42:58] | That’s why we have to keep him or anyone else | 所以我们一定要保证他和其他任何人 |
[43:00] | from ever getting their hands on it. | 永远不能染指这台机器 |
[43:03] | You sure it was Weeks? | 你确定是威克斯吗 |
[43:07] | The machine told me. | 机器告诉我的 |
[43:09] | It has an instinct for self-preservation. | 它有自我防卫的本能 |
[43:12] | You talk about that thing like it’s alive. | 你说得好像它是活的一样 |
[43:14] | It can hear you. | 机器能听到你的话 |