时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[01:18] | Good morning, Mr. Reese. | 早上好 里瑟先生 |
[01:26] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[01:29] | A bit of a bad connection. | 信号不太好 |
[01:30] | Were you able to convince Mr. Billick | 你说服比利克先生 |
[01:32] | to abandon his plan to kill his ex-wife? | 不要杀他前妻了吗 |
[01:34] | I’m working on it, Finch. | 我正在努力 芬奇 |
[01:48] | Yeah, Finch. What is it? | 芬奇 什么事 |
[02:10] | Pretty sure that’s a parole violation, Teddy. | 绝对违反假释条例了 泰迪 |
[02:14] | Hello, Finch. | 你好 芬奇 |
[02:16] | Billick and I just came to an understanding. | 比利克刚刚跟我达成了共识 |
[02:18] | Good, because we have a new number. | 很好 我们又有新号码了 |
[02:20] | Had a feeling you were going to say that. | 我就知道你要说这个 |
[02:23] | I’m sending you an address. | 地址我发给你了 |
[02:24] | Call me when you get there. | 到了给我个电话 |
[02:27] | You sure he’s the right guy? | 你确定就用他吗 |
[02:30] | He’s perfect. | 他最合适 |
[02:38] | So what’s this guy’s story, Finch? | 这家伙背景如何 芬奇 |
[02:40] | Scott Powell, 38. | 斯科特·鲍威尔 38岁 |
[02:43] | He’s a construction project manager for the city. | 是市里一个建筑项目的经理 |
[02:46] | Seems like a family man. | 看来只是个居家好男人 |
[02:48] | His wife’s name is Leslie. | 他妻子叫莱丝丽 |
[02:50] | Son is Owen, daughter Mia. | 儿子叫欧文 女儿叫米娅 |
[02:53] | My goodness. | 我的老天 |
[02:54] | What are you working on there? A doggie? | 你在画什么 小狗狗吗 |
[02:56] | A horse. | 是马 |
[02:57] | It’s a horse. Of course it’s a horse. | 是匹马 当然是匹马 |
[02:58] | I knew it was a horse. I was just testing. | 我知道这是马 我就是考考你 |
[03:00] | Did you lose your watch? | 你的表丢了吗 |
[03:02] | No. It’s around here somewhere. | 没有 随手放在哪了 |
[03:05] | All right, guys, daddy’s got to go to work. | 好了 宝贝们 爸爸要去上班了 |
[03:07] | -All right. Bye. – Love you, baby. | -拜拜 -我爱你 宝贝 |
[03:09] | – You too. Be good. – All right. | -我也爱你 要乖噢 -走了 |
[03:14] | Are you still there, Mr. Reese? | 你还在吗 里瑟先生 |
[03:16] | You ever crave a more conventional life, Finch? | 你向往过传统点的生活吗 芬奇 |
[03:20] | If by “conventional” you mean a life without the numbers, | 如果你的”传统”是指没有号码的生活 |
[03:24] | It has crossed my mind. | 有时会想 |
[03:26] | It looks like Powell has a pretty normal one. | 鲍威尔的生活看起来很平常 |
[03:29] | If there’s one thing our little venture has proven, | 我们俩的经历能证明一件事 |
[03:32] | Mr. Reese, it’s that people are rarely what they seem. | 里瑟先生 人往往表里不一 |
[03:46] | Finch, looks like Powell’s playing hooky. | 芬奇 鲍威尔似乎翘班了 |
[03:48] | He’s heading into a park. | 他正走向一个公园 |
[03:50] | Could be meeting somebody. | 可能是去见人 |
[03:52] | Are you up on his phone? | 你追踪到他的手机了吗 |
[03:55] | I’m about to be. | 马上 |
[04:09] | Hi, yeah. | 你好 |
[04:10] | Calling about the installer job you have listed | 我想应聘你们报纸上刊登的 |
[04:12] | in the– in the paper here. | 安装工岗位 |
[04:14] | I’m sorry, sir. That position’s been filled. | 很抱歉 先生 已经招满了 |
[04:16] | Well, do you have | 那你们还有 |
[04:19] | any other positions available at this time? Or– | 什么缺人的岗位吗 或者… |
[04:25] | Finch, Powell’s not skipping work, | 芬奇 鲍威尔没有翘班 |
[04:27] | He’s out of work. | 他失业了 |
[04:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:29] | I’m just discovering that the city’s employee directory | 我刚发现市内登记的雇员名单 |
[04:32] | is grossly out of date. | 严重过期了 |
[04:34] | A casualty of public employee cutbacks. | 有一场大规模公职人员裁员 |
[04:36] | The same cutbacks have put Mr. Powell out of a job– | 这场裁员让鲍威尔丢了工作 |
[04:39] | Eight months ago. | 已经八个月 |
[04:41] | Judging by the way he was acting with his family, | 就他和家人的互动来看 |
[04:44] | They have no idea. | 他们还蒙在鼓里 |
[04:46] | That’s a long time to go without a paycheck. | 他很长时间没有薪水可领了 |
[04:57] | These flutes are silver plated. | 这可是镀银的 |
[05:00] | And engraved. I ain’t expecting | 还刻字了呢 我可不认为 |
[05:02] | another Leslie and Scott to come in the shop. | 还有其他叫”莱丝丽”和”斯科特”的人会进店来买 |
[05:05] | Look, I can’t use any of this stuff. | 这些东西我都没用 |
[05:07] | Now, if you have another watch like you had the last time | 如果你还有像上次那种手表一样的 |
[05:20] | I’ll let you have all of it for 100 bucks. | 这些全给你 只要100块 |
[05:21] | – Sorry. – 50. | -抱歉 – 50块 |
[05:23] | Look, pal, take your junk and clear out, all right? | 老兄 快拿着你的垃圾走人 好吧 |
[05:26] | Don’t call my stuff junk! | 不准说这些是垃圾 |
[05:28] | Hey, you want I should call the cops? | 你想让我叫警察来吗 |
[05:32] | No, man. | 不 |
[05:40] | Finch, this guy’s about ready to hit rock bottom. | 芬奇 他正处于人生低谷 |
[05:42] | I ran Powell’s credit. | 我查了鲍威尔的信用卡记录 |
[05:43] | He’s maxed out on every one of his cards | 他刷爆了所有的信用卡 |
[05:45] | with the exception of the one he shares with his wife. | 只剩夫妻共用的那张了 |
[05:47] | And that’s almost at its limit. | 但那张也快到极限了 |
[05:49] | You suspect he might be a threat? | 你觉得他是个威胁吗 |
[05:51] | He just about took a pawnbroker’s head off for a few bucks. | 他刚几乎为了点钱把典当商的头剁掉 |
[05:54] | See if Detective Carter can run a background check on this guy | 看看卡特警探能查到这家伙什么资料 |
[05:58] | What about Detective Fusco? | 怎不找弗斯科警探 |
[05:59] | He’s handling another matter right now. | 他现在有别的事要忙 |
[06:01] | I’ll keep a close eye on Powell | 我会紧盯鲍威尔 |
[06:03] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 直到搞清楚问题所在 |
[06:04] | Good. And I’m going to want | 好 我这就去 |
[06:05] | to get a look at his home computer. | 查查他家里的电脑 |
[06:07] | So I’ll be joining you tonight. | 晚上和你会合 |
[06:08] | Really. Ever been on a stakeout, Finch? | 真的 你以前监视过吗 芬奇 |
[06:12] | No. Should I bring anything? | 没有 我该带什么东西吗 |
[06:13] | Warm clothes, something to read, | 厚外套 书刊 |
[06:15] | – and an empty water bottle. – Empty? | -还有空瓶子 -空瓶子 |
[06:19] | There are no bathrooms on a stakeout, Finch. | 监视的时候可没厕所给你上 芬奇 |
[06:31] | He’s getting good at leading two lives. | 他的双重生活挺拿手 |
[06:34] | Unfortunately, they’re on a collision course. | 很不幸 离露馅不远了 |
[06:41] | Hungry already, Finch? | 这就饿了吗 芬奇 |
[06:43] | No. And if I was, it wouldn’t be for something | 没有 就算饿了 我也不吃 |
[06:46] | with disodium inosinate. | 加了肌苷酸二钠的东西 |
[06:52] | Can is made of aluminum. | 罐子是铝做的 |
[06:56] | It’s dimensions are perfect for capturing Wi-Fi radio waves. | 尺寸非常适合捕捉Wi-Fi信号 |
[07:07] | Point this at the house. | 把这个对准房子 |
[07:13] | His home Wi-Fi network has WPA password protection. | 他家的Wi-Fi网络有WPA密码保护 |
[07:17] | – Can you crack it? – Just did. | -你能黑进去吗 -已经黑进了 |
[07:22] | Spends a lot of time on political websites, | 经常浏览政治专题的网页 |
[07:24] | Blogging about a congressman– Michael Delancey. | 写了博客讨论国会议员迈克·德兰西 |
[07:28] | Not a big fan of the Congressman. | 对议员颇有异议 |
[07:33] | This is interesting. Here’s a big file– | 这里有料 这有个很大的文件夹 |
[07:36] | Encrypted. | 加密了 |
[07:43] | I’m going to have to take this. | 我得接一下电话 |
[07:45] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[07:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:52] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生吗 |
[07:54] | This is the work time temp agency. | 我是兼职中介 |
[07:56] | You called us several weeks ago about an event staff position | 你几周前给我们打过电话应聘宴会工作人员吗 |
[07:58] | We have two-day job placement for you, | 我们有个为期两天的兼职 |
[08:02] | if you’re still available. | 你能来吗 |
[08:03] | Absolutely, yes. | 当然能 |
[08:05] | They need you there at 12:30. | 需要你12点半到场 |
[08:08] | Sounds great. Thank you very much. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[08:10] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:14] | Looks like Powell’s fortunes may be turning around. | 看来鲍威尔时来运转了 |
[08:18] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[08:20] | But we still don’t know why the machine gave us his number. | 但我们还是没查出为什么机器给了他的号码 |
[08:35] | Detective? | 警探 |
[08:36] | Looked up your guy. | 查过那个人了 |
[08:38] | Nothing but a couple of traffic tickets | 只有几张交通罚单 |
[08:40] | and an application for a firearms license for a rifle | 还有一份步枪申请表 |
[08:43] | Otherwise he’s clean. | 其他都很清白 |
[08:44] | I see. Okay, thank you. | 知道了 好的谢谢 |
[08:46] | Should I be worried about this guy? | 我应该留心这个人吗 |
[08:49] | That’s what we’re trying to determine, detective. | 我们正在研究 警探 |
[08:53] | That file from Powell’s computer, | 鲍威尔电脑里的那个文件夹 |
[08:56] | it was a PGP-encrypted, anonymous email account. | 是通过PGP软件加密过的匿名邮件账户 |
[09:01] | All these emails are addressed | 所有邮件都寄往一个地址 |
[09:04] | to Congressman Delancey’s office. | 德兰西议员的办公室 |
[09:06] | The same congressman that Powell had a beef with? | 是鲍威尔看不顺眼的那个议员吗 |
[09:09] | Delancey pushed for the budgetary cutbacks | 德兰西推行削减预算 |
[09:11] | that prompted the city layoffs. | 引起了市内的裁员 |
[09:13] | He cost Powell his job. | 他让鲍威尔丢了饭碗 |
[09:16] | So why would Powell be working a fundraiser for Delancey? | 那鲍威尔为什么还要去德兰西的筹资宴会工作 |
[09:21] | Does he own any registered weapons? | 他有登记在案的武器吗 |
[09:23] | Carter said he applied for a firearms license– | 卡特说他申请过枪械执照 |
[09:26] | A rifle | 步枪 |
[09:28] | These are death threats, Mr. Reese. | 这些是死亡恐吓信 里瑟先生 |
[09:32] | Powell’s not here for a job, | 鲍威尔来这儿不是为了打工 |
[09:34] | He’s going to assassinate Delancey. | 他是来暗杀德兰西 |
[09:56] | Mr. Reese | 里瑟先生 |
[09:57] | Did you find Powell? | 你找到鲍威尔了吗 |
[09:58] | We need to get to him before he gets to the Congressman. | 我们得在他搞定议员之前搞定他 |
[10:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[10:08] | You need to come through the main line. | 请您接受安检 |
[10:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | We’ve got a problem, Finch, | 我们有了点麻烦 芬奇 |
[10:17] | Powell’s already inside. | 鲍威尔已经进去了 |
[10:24] | We should probably get in there then. | 那我们也得想办法进去 |
[10:39] | You stay close to the Congressman. | 你跟紧议员 |
[10:42] | Keep your eyes open and be ready to move. | 保持警惕 随时准备行动 |
[10:44] | Move? If somebody starts shooting, | 什么行动 如果有人开枪 |
[10:47] | what exactly do you expect me to do? | 你指望我做什么呢 |
[10:49] | You’ll think of something, Finch. | 自己想办法吧 芬奇 |
[11:04] | Polls look good, Mike. | 民调不错啊 迈克 |
[11:06] | Thanks to your endorsement, Senator. | 多亏您的支持 参议员先生 |
[11:08] | Do you remember Pete Matheson my campaign manager? | 你还记得我的竞选经理彼得·马西森吗 |
[11:11] | Sure. You’re doing a hell of a job. | 当然 你干得棒极了 |
[11:12] | Thank you, Senator. Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 参议员先生 谢谢您的鼓励 |
[11:16] | Powell must be downstairs with the stuff. | 鲍威尔肯定拿着东西下楼了 |
[11:19] | – Are you with Delancey? – Close by. | -你还跟着德兰西吗 -很跟前 |
[11:22] | Listen, listen, Mike. | 听着 迈克 |
[11:23] | As long as I got you, let me ask you a favor. | 既然我见面了 我请你帮个忙 |
[11:25] | Back off the rhetoric, understand? | 别再搞那些套话了 明白吗 |
[11:28] | Calling out certain large donors makes for great stumping, | 拍大捐赠人的马屁确实有助于你的演说 |
[11:30] | But it also makes people uncomfortable. | 但也让别人感觉很不舒服 |
[11:33] | By “people,” you mean you? | “别人”是指你自己吧 |
[11:34] | Just keep it in mind, Congressman. | 你记住我的话 议员 |
[11:37] | We want you to have a long, long career. | 我们希望你能有长期的发展 |
[11:41] | Listen, this is odd. | 有件事很奇怪 |
[11:42] | Those threatening emails that Powell sent to the Congressman | 那些鲍威尔寄给议员的恐吓邮件 |
[11:45] | They’re being flagged by my system. | 被我的系统标示出来了 |
[11:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[11:48] | We’d like you to please take your seats. | 请就坐 |
[11:50] | Hello, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[11:52] | Thank you for joining us this afternoon. | 感谢您赏光前来出席宴会 |
[11:54] | I’m Pete Matheson. | 我是彼得·马西森 |
[11:56] | You know, a few years back, | 几年前 |
[11:57] | My friend and business partner came to me and said, | 我的好朋友兼生意伙伴过来对我说 |
[12:00] | “Hey, I’m thinking of running for office.” | “我想参加竞选” |
[12:06] | …Popular, | …很受欢迎 |
[12:06] | I think we can all agree that they have always been… | 我们都认为他们一直以来… |
[12:09] | The IP addresses match, | IP地址符合 |
[12:11] | but there are big discrepancies in the TTL values, | 但TTL值完全不对 |
[12:14] | And the headers are failing to authenticate. | 头信息无法通过验证 |
[12:16] | What are you getting at, Finch? | 你想说什么 芬奇 |
[12:17] | Those anonymous emails didn’t originate | 那些匿名邮件并不是来自 |
[12:19] | in Powell’s laptop. | 鲍威尔的笔电 |
[12:21] | They were copied onto it from a remote location. | 而是从一个远端位置复制过去的 |
[12:24] | Finch, I’m more interested in finding the guy with the gun | 芬奇 我现在更想抓住持抢人 |
[12:27] | than I am in fixing his computer. | 而不是修他的电脑 |
[12:28] | Congressman Michael Delancey. | 迈克·德兰西议员 |
[12:35] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for coming. | 谢谢 感谢各位的光临 |
[12:38] | And thank you too. | 也谢谢你 |
[12:40] | I think his system’s been hacked. | 我认为他的系统被人黑过 |
[12:44] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[12:51] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[12:52] | – Confetti? – I think Powell’s being set up. | -彩纸炮 -我想鲍威尔被陷害了 |
[13:08] | There he is! There! | 他在那儿 那边 |
[13:11] | In the balcony! | 在露台上 |
[13:53] | I can’t tell how badly the Congressman is wounded. | 我不知道议员伤势如何 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I lost the real shooter. | 我也跟丢了杀手 |
[13:57] | The emails, the job– Powell was set up. | 电邮 工作 鲍威尔被陷害了 |
[14:01] | Listen to me! It wasn’t me! | 听我说 不是我 |
[14:02] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没干 |
[14:04] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你们为什么不听我说 |
[14:06] | The question is, by who? | 问题是 谁陷害了他 |
[14:23] | This is a shocking and a tragic day. | 这真是令人震惊和悲痛 |
[14:26] | We’re all just praying that he’ll pull through. | 我们都在祈祷他能撑过去 |
[14:28] | That’s–that’s all. | 就这些 |
[14:30] | Whoever shot Congressman Delancey | 无论是谁枪击了德兰西议员 |
[14:32] | and framed Powell went to a lot of trouble. | 并陷害了鲍威尔 他们费了一番功夫 |
[14:34] | They had to hack his computer, | 他们必须侵入他的电脑 |
[14:36] | They spoofed his internet search history and emails. | 伪造他的网络搜索记录和电邮 |
[14:38] | They knew exactly what information to manipulate | 他们很清楚要篡改什么信息 |
[14:40] | so that he looked guilty to the police. | 能让警察以为他有罪 |
[14:42] | Fooled us… and your machine. | 也骗过了我们 和你的机器 |
[14:47] | No, the machine doesn’t get fooled. | 不 机器不会被骗 |
[14:51] | If Powell isn’t the threat, then he must be in danger. | 如果鲍威尔不是威胁 那他肯定有危险 |
[14:56] | Well, he’s the patsy then. | 他是替罪羊 |
[14:58] | Maybe he wasn’t supposed to make it out of the fundraiser alive | 也许他本不该从筹款会生还 |
[15:02] | Did you get a look at the shooter? | 你看到枪手了吗 |
[15:04] | Not a good one. But he was a pro. | 没看清楚 不过他是很专业 |
[15:08] | Deadeye shot with a preplanned escape route. | 枪法准 有预定逃跑路线 |
[15:10] | Different skill set than our hacker, so… | 跟我们的黑客技能有别 所以 |
[15:14] | Different people? | 不同的人 |
[15:15] | We’re looking at a team. | 我们面对的是个团队 |
[15:17] | First thing to determine | 首先要弄清楚 |
[15:18] | is how the hacker got into his computer. | 黑客是怎么入侵他电脑的 |
[15:21] | This may take me a little time. | 可能要花一点时间 |
[15:24] | I’ll check on Powell. | 我看下鲍威尔的情况 |
[15:30] | You. I thought I could trust you. | 你 我还以为能相信你 |
[15:37] | Your partner said I shouldn’t worry about Powell. | 你家那位还要我不用担心鲍威尔 |
[15:40] | Then he goes and shoots a Congressman. | 结果他枪击了一名议员 |
[15:42] | And now the feds brought him in to my precinct. | 现在联邦特工把他带到我的管区了 |
[15:44] | He didn’t do it. I was there. | 不是他干的 我当时在场 |
[15:46] | Well, we got a banquet hall full of witnesses | 我们有整个宴会厅的目击证人 |
[15:48] | – saying otherwise. – Right. Well, he was set up. | -持不同意见 -好吧 他被陷害了 |
[15:51] | – Set up? By who? – We don’t know yet. | -被陷害 谁陷害的 -还不清楚 |
[15:54] | But we could use some help. | 不过我们需要帮助 |
[15:56] | There’s not much I can do. | 我基本上也无能为力 |
[15:58] | The feds are running this show. | 联邦特工全权负责此案 |
[16:00] | They’re taking him into interrogation now. | 他们现在正在审讯他 |
[16:03] | I need to know what they’re saying. | 我得知道他们在说什么 |
[16:04] | I told you, there’s nothing I can do. | 我说过了 我无能为力 |
[16:06] | Carter, it could help save an innocent man. | 卡特 这是在救一个无辜的人 |
[16:11] | I didn’t shoot anyone. | 我没有开枪 |
[16:12] | It was your rifle found at the scene. | 这是现场发现的你的步枪 |
[16:14] | I don’t own a rifle! | 我根本没有步枪 |
[16:16] | It’s registered in your name. | 是用你的名字登记的 |
[16:18] | – It must have been the guy. – Uh, which guy exactly? | -肯定是那个人 -哪个人 |
[16:22] | The one you say attacked you? Or the who worked there. | 你说攻击你的那个 还是在那里工作的那个 |
[16:25] | No, the guy who–who– who worked there | 不 是那个 那个在那里工作的人 |
[16:28] | who took me up to the balcony to rig the confetti cannon. | 是他带我去包厢准备彩纸炮的 |
[16:31] | No one on the staff saw this guy. | 没人看到过那人 |
[16:33] | And he’s not in any security footage. | 所有的监控录相上都没有 |
[16:36] | He was right there. | 他就在那里 |
[16:38] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[16:40] | He must have known where the cameras were. | 他肯定是知道摄像头位置 |
[16:41] | This whole thing is a setup. | 整件事都是个陷阱 |
[16:44] | Did you call the staffing agency? | 你们给人力中介打电话了吗 |
[16:45] | There’s no record of any company named Work Time | 三州区域根本没有任何一家 |
[16:47] | in the tristate area. | 叫”工作时间”的公司 |
[16:48] | That’s impossible. They called me. | 这不可能 他们打电话给我了 |
[16:51] | What about your gloves? | 你的手套呢 |
[16:54] | Why’d they test positive for gunshot residue? | 为什么上面验出枪弹残留 |
[16:56] | I don’t know. I got them from the guy. | 我不知道 是那个人给我的 |
[16:57] | Right, right. The guy. | 是啊是啊 那个人 |
[17:14] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah. What happened? | 在 怎么了 |
[17:17] | Hospital just called. | 医院打电话来了 |
[17:19] | Congressman Delancey didn’t make it. | 德兰西议员没能挺过去 |
[17:24] | Powell’s looking at murder one. | 鲍威尔面临一级谋杀指控 |
[17:32] | Les, it’s me. | 莱丝 是我 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God, Scott, where are you? | 我的上帝 斯科特 你在哪儿 |
[17:35] | It’s all a big mistake. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[17:36] | The FBI is searching the house. | FBI正在搜查我们的房子 |
[17:39] | – The news says you shot someone. – No, listen. | -新闻说你枪杀了一个人 -不 听我说 |
[17:43] | These things they’re saying, Leslie, they’re all lies. | 他们说的都是谎言 莱丝丽 |
[17:46] | – No. Are the kids with you? – Yes. | -不是真的 孩子们跟你在一起吗 -在 |
[17:48] | I want you to take them next door, okay? | 我想你把他们带到一边 好吗 |
[17:50] | – Okay. – Now, listen. | -好的 -听我说 |
[17:53] | They’re probably going to ask you to go with them | 他们可能会要你跟他们走 |
[17:55] | and answer some questions. | 问你一些问题 |
[17:58] | Now, Leslie– Leslie, listen to me. | 莱丝丽 听我说 |
[18:00] | You do what they ask, okay? | 按他们的要求做 明白吗 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 明白 |
[18:05] | You have another computer? | 你还有台电脑吗 |
[18:07] | No. Wh–what computer? | 没有 什么电脑 |
[18:12] | – What’s going on, Scott? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 斯科特 -我不知道 |
[18:16] | I need you to trust me, okay? | 我需要你相信我 好吗 |
[18:18] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[18:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:22] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:35] | I think Powell could still be in danger. | 我认为鲍威尔仍然有危险 |
[18:37] | How so? | 什么危险 |
[18:38] | In frame jobs, the decoy usually doesn’t make it. | 栽赃陷害这档子事 被陷害人通常都活不了 |
[18:41] | If they’re not taken out at the scene, | 如果他们现场没搞定 |
[18:43] | They’re eliminated soon after… | 之后也要马上补救 |
[18:45] | Staged to look like a suicide or accident. | 弄成自杀或是意外的样子 |
[18:48] | Are you speaking from experience, Mr. Reese? | 这是你的经验之谈吗 里瑟先生 |
[18:50] | Point is it ties up the loose ends. | 重点是消除隐患 |
[18:53] | Here. I think I may have found a way to our hacker. | 有了 我想我有办法找到那黑客了 |
[18:57] | How? | 什么办法 |
[18:58] | A Trojan Horse…hidden in one of Powell’s emails. | 一个木马程序 藏在鲍威尔的电邮里 |
[19:01] | Invitation to a job fair? | 招聘会邀请 |
[19:04] | When Powell rsvped, the Trojan was installed. | 鲍威尔一回复 木马就安装上了 |
[19:06] | It opened a port on his computer that allowed the hacker access. | 会在他电脑上打开一个端口供黑客出入 |
[19:09] | I’m now installing that same Trojan. | 我现在安装一个同样的木马 |
[19:11] | You purposely infected your own computer? | 你蓄意感染自己的电脑 |
[19:13] | No, I created a virtual system. | 不是 我构建一个虚拟系统 |
[19:16] | Now the Trojan can still run, and we can see where it leads. | 现在木马还在运行 我们可以看它引向何方 |
[19:18] | – Back to the hacker. – Yes. | -那名黑客那里 -没错 |
[19:21] | The coding is so complex. | 代码相当复杂 |
[19:23] | It’s really clever. | 非常聪明 |
[19:25] | But not clever enough– we’re connected. | 不过还不够聪明 我们连接上了 |
[19:28] | Can you get their location? | 能拿到地址吗 |
[19:30] | No, the IP address is masked. | 不行 IP地址伪装过了 |
[19:31] | But we can see what they’re looking at. | 不过我们能看到他们在看什么 |
[19:34] | Looks like a floor plan. | 好像是建筑的平面图 |
[19:36] | Finch, that’s a federal courthouse downtown. | 芬奇 这是市中心的联邦法院 |
[19:38] | Carter said the FBI was now running | 卡特说联调局现在 |
[19:40] | the Powell investigation. | 全权负责鲍威尔一案 |
[19:44] | If you really think Powell is innocent | 如果你真认为鲍威尔是无辜的 |
[19:45] | you need to come up with some evidence fast. | 就得快点弄到证据了 |
[19:47] | – Is he still in your custody? – He was. | -他还在你局里吗 -之前在 |
[19:50] | – The feds have him. – Where are they taking him? | -联邦探员把他带走了 -要带到哪里 |
[19:53] | The courthouse, for arraignment tomorrow. | 法院 明天传讯 |
[19:56] | – Why? What are you thinking? – Thanks. | -怎么了 你想干什么 -谢了 |
[19:59] | The FBI’s got Powell. | 鲍威尔在FBI手上 |
[20:00] | They have no idea they’re dropping him off | 他们根本不知道这是把他 |
[20:01] | into the hands of the assassins. | 往杀手枪口上送 |
[20:04] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[20:06] | Send me the most direct route | 把第八分局到法院之间 |
[20:07] | from the eighth precinct to the courthouse. | 最短的路线发给我 |
[20:10] | I’m doing it now. | 正在办 |
[20:35] | Watch out! Watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[21:04] | You’re the guy who tackled me. Who are you? | 你是之前拦截我的人 你是谁 |
[21:07] | One of the only people who know you’re innocent. | 唯一知道你无辜的人 |
[21:10] | What do you want? | 你想要怎么样 |
[21:11] | Right now, to get you to someplace safe. | 现在 把你送到安全的地方 |
[21:12] | Safe? | 安全 |
[21:14] | You just kidnapped me from the FBI. | 你从FBI手里绑架了我 |
[21:16] | Go ahead, Finch. I’ve got Powell. | 说吧 芬奇 鲍威尔在我这里 |
[21:18] | I haven’t been able to unmask the hacker’s IP. | 我还没办法解码黑客的IP地址 |
[21:21] | But here’s a vulnerability in the firewall. | 不过防火墙有处漏洞 |
[21:28] | Yes. | 成功 |
[21:30] | Okay, now we’re in. | 好了 我们进去了 |
[21:33] | Never doubted you. | 就知道你能行 |
[21:35] | Now let’s see who’s behind the curtain. | 现在 看看藏在幕后的是谁 |
[21:41] | Wait, something’s wrong. | 等等 不对劲 |
[21:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | We didn’t hack in, we were let in. | 我们没进去 是被放进去了 |
[21:48] | It’s a honeypot. | 那是诱饵 |
[21:53] | Program is sophisticated. | 程序非常复杂 |
[21:55] | They’re using a worm | 他们用蠕虫 |
[21:56] | to infect any devices connected to our private network. | 感染了连接我们专用网络的全部设备 |
[22:01] | Including our phones. | 包括我们的手机 |
[22:03] | They’re listening to us right now. | 他们现在能听到我们说话 |
[22:04] | – Destroy your phone. – Wait. | -毁掉你的手机 -等等 |
[22:05] | You know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找到我 |
[22:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:05] | I’ll take this one. | 这个我要了 |
[23:08] | Keep the change. | 零钱不用找 |
[23:30] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[23:33] | Here. Put this on. | 给 带上 |
[23:35] | You’re the most wanted man in New York. | 你现在是全纽约的最大通缉犯 |
[23:57] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[23:58] | Finch, what the hell happened? | 芬奇 到底是怎么回事 |
[24:00] | I’m afraid I underestimated our hacker. | 恐怕我低估了那个黑客 |
[24:02] | As a consequence, | 因此 |
[24:02] | my equipment at the library is compromised. | 我在图书馆的设备被暴露了 |
[24:04] | So for the time being, I’m mobile. | 所以暂时 我只能机动行事 |
[24:12] | Listen, I felt like we might need a little extra help | 我觉得我们现在需要外援 |
[24:15] | looking for Congressman Delancey’s killer, | 以追查杀死德兰西议员的凶手 |
[24:17] | So I’ve called in a specialist– | 所以我叫了一位专家 |
[24:19] | Someone with an intimate knowledge of the political arena. | 一位对政治领域有深入了解的人 |
[24:22] | Here she is. I have to go. | 她来了 失陪 |
[24:24] | Wait a minute. Specialist? She? | 等等 什么专家 还是女的 |
[24:27] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[24:41] | I reserved the room. | 这房间我预定了 |
[24:43] | Take a study break. | 课间休息一下 |
[24:46] | Nice work, dude. | 有你的 老兄 |
[24:52] | Please. | 请 |
[24:54] | Thank you for meeting me on such short notice, Ms. Morgan. | 感谢您这么急赶过来 摩根女士 |
[24:57] | I work when I’m needed, Mr.– | 有人需要时我就工作 您是 |
[24:59] | Harold– please. | 请叫我哈罗德 |
[25:02] | I am curious how you got my number. | 我有点好奇您如何拿到我的号码 |
[25:05] | Mutual friend. He assisted you on a… | 共同的朋友那里 他帮过你 |
[25:08] | delicate negotiation with a certain pharmaceutical company. | 跟某家制药公司进行过 微妙的谈判 |
[25:12] | So you’re the guy on the other end of the phone. | 原来你就是电话里的那个人 |
[25:16] | How is John? | 约翰最近如何 |
[25:17] | On the run, as usual. | 在外奔波 一如既往 |
[25:19] | He’s actually helping another one of our clients | 即使是现在 他也还在 |
[25:21] | even as we speak. | 帮我们的一名客户 |
[25:23] | And, in the same way that he was able to assist you, | 正如他之前帮助您一样 |
[25:26] | we were hoping that you might be able to return the favor. | 我们希望您能回报一下 |
[25:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:35] | One man took my husband away from all of you? | 一个人当着你们所有人的面把我丈夫带走了 |
[25:37] | We believe he’s part of an armed group– | 我们相信他是某武装团伙的一员 |
[25:39] | possibly terrorists. | 可能是恐怖分子 |
[25:41] | Did your husband have any… | 您丈夫是否有某些 |
[25:44] | radical political views, Mrs. Powell? | 激进的政治观点 鲍威尔夫人 |
[25:46] | Terrorists? No. | 恐怖分子 不 |
[25:47] | Scott would never be involved in anything like that. | 斯科特不可能跟这类事情有关 |
[25:52] | If you don’t believe me, ask his friends, his coworkers. | 你要是不相信我 就去问他的朋友 同事 |
[25:55] | You do know that your husband’s been out of work | 您不知道您丈夫已经失业 |
[25:57] | for the past eight months? | 八个月了吗 |
[25:58] | No. Scott goes to work every day. | 不可能 斯科特每天都去上班 |
[26:01] | Have you taken a look at your finances recently? | 您最近看过自己的财产情况吗 |
[26:08] | It seems pretty clear that you don’t know your husband | 很明显 您并没有自己以为地那么 |
[26:11] | as well as you think, Mrs. Powell. | 了解您的丈夫 鲍威尔夫人 |
[26:20] | Our client was at Congressman Delancey’s fundraiser. | 我们的客户之前在德兰西的筹款会上 |
[26:23] | – As a guest? – The shooter. | -是客人吗 -是那个枪手 |
[26:27] | He was framed. | 他是被陷害的 |
[26:29] | We’re looking for the actual shooter. | 我们正在找真正的凶手 |
[26:30] | Well, you boys certainly do like a challenge, don’t you? | 你们两个还真喜欢挑战 不是吗 |
[26:33] | I’ve come up with a list of alternative suspects– | 我已经列出了可能的嫌犯名单 |
[26:35] | people who might have wanted the Congressman dead. | 想要议员死的人 |
[26:37] | Well, all of these people have been | 这些人之间都曾经 |
[26:39] | at each other’s throats at some point. | 有过激烈的交锋 |
[26:41] | Whoever killed Delancey, it goes way beyond politics. | 杀死德兰西的人 肯定不只是为了政治 |
[26:45] | Prior to running for office, | 在竞选之前 |
[26:47] | Delancey owned a contracting company. | 德兰西有一家承包公司 |
[26:50] | D.A.’s office has quietly been preparing an investigation | 地方检察官已经秘密准备了几个月 |
[26:53] | into the company for several months. | 想要调查这间公司 |
[26:56] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:58] | – Never mind. – There were allegations of corner cutting | -当我没说 -他们被指偷工减料 |
[27:01] | and payoffs to city inspectors. | 贿赂市政检查员 |
[27:03] | Strange way for Delancey to run his business, | 德兰西做生意的方式还真对得起 |
[27:05] | considering his anti-corruption platform. | 他的反腐败立场 |
[27:07] | It is. | 确实 |
[27:08] | But he wasn’t running the business. | 但经营生意的人不是他 |
[27:11] | Matheson — Delancey’s campaign manager. | 是马西森 德兰西的竞选总经理 |
[27:14] | And business partner. | 兼生意伙伴 |
[27:17] | For two years, | 两年来 |
[27:18] | Delancey is in full-time campaign mode– | 德兰西一直专心竞选 |
[27:20] | Not really running the day-to-day of his business. | 没怎么打理企业的日常事务 |
[27:23] | So the bribes and the corner cutting– | 那么行贿和偷工减料就 |
[27:26] | they must have happened under Matheson’s watch. | 肯定是在马西森负责下出现 |
[27:29] | Unless he could say Delancey was really running things. | 除非他能证明是德兰西干的 |
[27:34] | Which he could if Delancey wasn’t around to defend himself. | 只要德兰西一死 无法自辩 |
[27:37] | Even if this was true, | 就算这些是事实 |
[27:40] | we have no proof that Matheson had Delancey killed. | 我们也没证据证明是马西森杀了德兰西 |
[27:44] | Let’s go get some. | 那就去弄点证据 |
[27:48] | Excuse me, sorry. | 不好意思 借过 |
[27:49] | Why’d your husband do this? | 为什么你丈夫要这么做 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. Just–just please. | 抱歉 我 拜托 |
[27:53] | Did he really kill him? | 真的是他杀的吗 |
[27:57] | I don’t get it. | 我想不通 |
[28:00] | Why would anyone want to do this to me? | 为什么会有人这么对我 |
[28:06] | They needed a patsy. And you fit the role. | 他们要个替罪羊 你正好合适 |
[28:10] | They? | 他们 |
[28:12] | Who’s they? | 谁是他们 |
[28:44] | Come on. Let’s go! | 抓紧 我们走 |
[28:55] | We’re all feeling terrible… | 我们都很悲痛 |
[28:57] | Just make sure that everybody can stay as long as they want. | 确保所有人能想待多久就待多久 |
[29:00] | I just got to get back to the office, okay? | 我必须得回办公室去了 好吗 |
[29:03] | Okay, good. | 好 好 |
[29:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[29:06] | – Mr. Matheson. – Look, I’m sorry. | -马西森先生 -我很遗憾 |
[29:08] | – I’ve said everything– – I’m not a reporter. | -我已经说过了 -我不是记者 |
[29:11] | My name is Zoe Morgan. | 我叫佐伊·摩根 |
[29:12] | I helped a friend of yours– Jay Tanner–last year. | 我帮过你的朋友 杰·泰纳 就在去年 |
[29:15] | Little matter of a paternity suit. | 父子纠纷那件案子 |
[29:17] | Yes, well, I’m sure we don’t need | 是了 不过我确定 |
[29:19] | those services right now, thank you. | 这里不需要你的服务 谢谢 |
[29:20] | Paternity suits aren’t my specialty. | 父子纠纷并不是我的强项 |
[29:22] | Crisis management is. | 危机处理才是 |
[29:24] | And right now, I think that’s exactly what you need. | 而现在 我觉得这正是你需要的 |
[29:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:31] | All right, Ms. Morgan, why don’t you tell me why I need you. | 摩根女士 敢问我为什么需要你的服务 |
[29:34] | One– your impending investigation with the D.A.’s office. | 一 你面临来自地检官的调查 |
[29:37] | – I have lawyers on retainer. – Two– | -我这方面有律师照应 -二 |
[29:39] | The killing of your business partner– | 杀害你的生意伙伴 |
[29:41] | Congressman Delancey. | 国会议员德兰西 |
[29:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:44] | Delancey would have testified that you were the one | 德兰西要出面指证是你授意的 |
[29:46] | behind the shortcuts and payoffs. | 偷工减料和贿赂 |
[29:49] | Now that he’s dead, you can lay the blame on him. | 现在他死了 你就能栽赃给他了 |
[29:53] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁啊 |
[29:55] | Your partner was going to burn you, so you burned him first. | 你搭档要坑你 你就先下手为强 |
[29:57] | I get it. But your vendor? | 我懂 但是你雇来的人呢 |
[29:59] | Your vendor dropped the ball. | 你雇来的人搞砸了 |
[30:02] | The man that you set up is missing-in-action. | 你找来背黑锅的人已经蒸发了 |
[30:08] | You know, if you’re going to do something wrong, | 如果你想做坏事 |
[30:11] | Do it right. | 那就好好做 |
[30:14] | I can find Powell. | 我能找到鲍威尔 |
[30:15] | Bring him to you or whomever you like. | 把他交给你或你指定的人 |
[30:19] | For a price, of course. | 当然是要收费的 |
[30:20] | I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[30:22] | And I think it’s time that you leave. | 你最好现在走开 |
[30:25] | Keep the card. | 留着名片吧 |
[30:27] | Might come in handy. | 应该迟早会用上 |
[30:46] | I thought I was clear on how this works– | 我已经跟你讲的很清楚了 |
[30:47] | I call you, not the other way around. | 单向联系 你不能找我 |
[30:50] | I hired you because I thought you could handle this. | 我雇你是因为我觉得你能搞定 |
[30:52] | And I am. | 我确实 |
[30:54] | Then why is Powell still alive? | 那怎么鲍威尔还活着 |
[30:57] | You assured me of your abilities. | 你还保证自己神通广大 |
[30:59] | And right now, I’m not seeing any of them. | 而现在 我连个屁神通都没看见 |
[31:01] | I could have every email you’ve sent, | 我能截留你的一切电子邮件 |
[31:03] | contact you’ve called and password you’ve used. | 一切联系人 一切密码 |
[31:06] | I could empty your bank accounts, | 我能掏空你的银行账户 |
[31:07] | liquidate your stocks, and even send your ex-wife | 套现你的股票 甚至给你的前妻 |
[31:10] | the location of your house in Bermuda. | 发去你你百慕大豪宅的地址 |
[31:18] | All right, stop it, stop it. You’ve made your point. | 行 够了 够了 我明白你的意思了 |
[31:20] | Powell and his friend will be taken care of. | 鲍威尔和他的朋友我会搞定 |
[31:23] | You just make sure to have my final payment ready. | 你只要去给我准备好尾款就行了 |
[31:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[31:36] | I’m headed downtown. | 我在去市中心 |
[31:37] | The client’s getting nervous. | 客户开始紧张了 |
[31:39] | They just dropped into the subway at 23rd and 8th. | 他们刚在23街和8道交汇口附近上了地铁 |
[31:45] | Got it. | 收到 |
[31:57] | It’s a transmitter. | 这是个发射器 |
[31:58] | That’s how the guy at the hotel found us. | 刚才旅馆那人就是这么追踪过来的 |
[32:00] | Could have planted it today, | 可能是今天刚装上的 |
[32:02] | Maybe sometime earlier. | 也可能更早 |
[32:05] | Probably at your house. | 没准是在你家装的 |
[32:07] | They’ve been to my house? | 他们还去过我家 |
[32:13] | Whoever is behind this left little to chance. | 很明显幕后黑手做的滴水不漏 |
[32:15] | But I need you to stay focused, Scott, | 但现在我要你专注 斯科特 |
[32:17] | So I can get you back to your family. | 这样我才能把你安全带回家 |
[32:20] | I doubt I got a family to go back to right now. | 我很怀疑我现在还有家可回 |
[32:24] | I know about your job. | 我知道你没了工作 |
[32:26] | I know about the money, the lies. | 我知道你的拮据 你的谎言 |
[32:30] | Yeah, I know what it’s like to live inside a lie. | 对 我知道生活在谎言中的感觉 |
[32:33] | I’ve lived there for so long, | 我那样过得太久 |
[32:34] | It feels like there’s no way out. | 感觉永远都走不出来了 |
[32:37] | But there always is. | 但出路是有的 |
[32:43] | I just needed a little more time, you know. | 我只要一点点的时间 |
[32:46] | to get a job, to get on my feet. | 找个工作 重新振作 |
[32:51] | I was going to tell Leslie. | 我原本打算告诉莱丝丽 |
[32:55] | But now it’s too late. | 但现在一切都晚了 |
[32:56] | No, it’s not. | 不 还不晚 |
[33:00] | We’re going to get you out of this. | 我们会帮你脱离困境 |
[33:05] | These people… | 那些人 |
[33:07] | They killed a Congressman. | 他们连国会议员都杀 |
[33:10] | Are you going to promise me that they won’t kill us too? | 你还能跟我保证他们不会杀我吗 |
[33:18] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[33:19] | I need to talk to my wife. Now. | 我要打电话给我妻子 就现在 |
[33:21] | That’s not possible. Not right now. | 不可能 现在不行 |
[33:23] | We need to keep our heads down. | 我们得小心低调 |
[33:24] | I could die. | 我可能会死 |
[33:26] | And–and the person who I love most in life | 而 而我一生中最爱的那个人 |
[33:31] | would think that I’m nothing more than a killer. | 会以为我只是杀手 |
[33:35] | Do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你知道这有多痛苦吗 |
[33:40] | Actually, I do. | 实际上 我知道 |
[33:43] | Of course, in my case, | 当然 就我来说 |
[33:46] | It was true. | 我的确是杀手 |
[33:48] | Now, come on, let’s go. | 现在 快 我们走 |
[33:50] | Stand away from the door. | 请勿靠近门口 |
[34:00] | Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[34:01] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[34:02] | What the hell were you thinking… | 你到底在想什么 |
[34:04] | Taking down a prisoner transfer? | 居然搞武装劫囚 |
[34:07] | It worked. Listen, I need a favor. | 管用就行 我要你帮个忙 |
[34:09] | Powell needs to talk to his wife. | 鲍威尔想跟他妻子说话 |
[34:11] | – Now. – Are you crazy? | -就现在 -你疯了吗 |
[34:14] | You know the feds are up on her phone. | 你知道联调局在监听她的电话 |
[34:16] | He needs this, Carter. | 他很需要 卡特 |
[34:29] | Mrs. Powell. | 鲍威尔夫人 |
[34:31] | Did you leave your kids with your neighbor? | 你是不是把你的孩子留给邻居照顾了 |
[34:33] | Yes. Is something wrong? | 是的 出什么事了么 |
[34:34] | No, they’re just calling to check in. | 没有 他们打电话来问问 |
[34:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[34:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:52] | Hi, Leslie. Hi. It’s me. | 莱丝丽 是我 |
[34:54] | Scott? Where are you? | 斯科特 你在哪 |
[34:56] | I’m okay. Listen… | 我很好 听我说 |
[34:58] | Leslie, I’m really, really sorry. | 莱丝丽 我是真的 真的很抱歉 |
[35:02] | My God, Scott, did you shoot that man? | 老天啊 斯科特 是你开的枪吗 |
[35:05] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是我 |
[35:06] | – You got to believe me, Les. – Do I? | -这要相信我 莱丝 -是吗 |
[35:09] | You’ve been out of work for eight months, Scott. | 你失业八个月了 斯科特 |
[35:12] | What have you been doing every morning? | 你每天早上出去干什么了 |
[35:15] | Looking for work– anywhere and everywhere. | 找工作 到处都找遍了 |
[35:17] | And our credit cards? Our savings? | 那我们的信用卡呢 储蓄呢 |
[35:20] | I know, babe, I know. | 我知道 宝贝 我知道 |
[35:23] | Why, Scott? | 为什么 斯科特 |
[35:25] | Because I couldn’t… | 因为我没办法 |
[35:28] | I couldn’t tell you that I was fired. | 我没办法告诉你我被炒了 |
[35:34] | I thought we told each other everything. | 我以为我们之间无话不谈的 |
[35:36] | I know. Listen, Leslie, | 我知道 莱丝丽 |
[35:40] | I’m going to make this right, I promise. | 我会把这事搞定 我保证 |
[35:48] | You can tell her the rest in person. | 剩下的你还是当面跟她讲吧 |
[35:49] | We need to move now. | 我们要走了 |
[35:50] | I gotta go. I love you. | 我得走了 我爱你 |
[35:57] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[37:49] | Excuse me. My name is Scott Powell. | 打扰下 我叫斯科特·鲍威尔 |
[37:51] | Stay where you are! Do not turn around! | 站住 不许动 |
[37:52] | Raise your hands! | 举起手来 |
[37:59] | – Transport’s waiting on us. – You got it. | -车子在等我们 -收到 |
[38:30] | Is it finished? | 都解决了 |
[38:33] | Not quite. | 还差一点 |
[38:34] | But I suspect it will be soon. | 不过应该很快了 |
[39:05] | I hired you because I thought you could handle this. | 我雇你是因为我觉得你能搞定 |
[39:07] | And I am. | 我确实 |
[39:09] | Then why is Powell still alive? | 那怎么鲍威尔还活着 |
[39:11] | You assured me of your abilities. | 你还保证自己神通广大 |
[39:13] | And right now, I’m not seeing any of them. | 而现在 我连个屁神通都没看见 |
[39:34] | 我对自己的所作所为感到 难以言表的内疚与痛悔 | |
[39:40] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[39:44] | All right, folks, get back, please. | 好了 朋友们都合作点 麻烦退后 |
[39:48] | – Sir–Can you make a statement? – Glad to be home, sir? | – 先生 能谈谈吗 -回家开心吗先生 |
[39:51] | Hey, Mr. Powell, what’s it like to be home, sir? | 鲍威尔先生 回到家的感觉如何啊先生 |
[39:54] | – Glad to be home? – Did you get any threats? | -回家开心吗 -你被威胁过吗 |
[39:57] | What are you going to do in reaction to this? | 你接下来会怎么应对这些事情 |
[39:59] | – Zoe. – John. | -佐伊 -约翰 |
[40:06] | I hear we have you to thank for catching Matheson. | 听说能抓到马西森多亏了你 |
[40:09] | Glad I could help. | 乐意效劳 |
[40:10] | Although there is a matter of payment. | 不过薪酬问题还得讨论一下 |
[40:16] | Buy me a drink? | 请我喝一杯 |
[40:20] | Did you miss your wife? | 你想念你的妻子吗 |
[40:20] | Of course I missed my wife. | 我当然想我妻子 |
[40:22] | You once told me a story about a guy who could say two words | 你曾说过 有个人只用了两个词 |
[40:25] | that would make the reporters go away. | 就打发走了那些记者 |
[40:27] | Ever figure out what he said? | 想出来是哪两个词了吗 |
[40:40] | Did you miss your wife? | 你想念你的妻子吗 |
[40:44] | I see that Mr. Powell has been released. | 我看到鲍威尔先生被释放了 |
[40:47] | Still has a long road ahead of him, though. | 但他面前的路还长着呢 |
[40:49] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[40:51] | But I suspect that soon he’ll be on his way back. | 但我认为他很快就能回归正轨了 |
[40:54] | I control a company that’s decided | 我有一家公司正准备 |
[40:56] | to build a new facility in New York. | 在纽约建个新设施 |
[40:58] | They could use a man like Powell overseeing things. | 他们倒需要鲍威尔这样的人来管事 |
[41:01] | That’s noble of you, Finch. | 真高尚 芬奇 |
[41:03] | Hardly. I just value good people, Mr. Reese. | 谈不上 我只是惜才罢了 里瑟先生 |
[41:09] | You follow up on the hacker? | 那黑客方面有进展么 |
[41:12] | She seems to cover her tracks as efficiently as you do. | 她似乎跟你一样善于藏匿 |
[41:16] | I was able to trace the signal to an address | 我倒是追踪到了一个地址 |
[41:18] | which the FBI received by way of an… anonymous tip. | 然后联调局就接到了 匿名举报 |
[41:23] | Sadly, they were too late. | 遗憾的是 他们去晚了 |
[41:25] | It seems the hacker was using the dorm room of an | 看来是黑客用了是一名 |
[41:27] | unsuspecting college student who had been on winter break. | 寒假回家的无关女大学生的寝室 |
[41:31] | I need to determine the damage to my system. | 我要去评估我的系统损失 |
[41:34] | I’ll contact you when another number comes up. | 再有号码出来的时候我会来找你 |
[41:37] | Take care, Finch. | 保重 芬奇 |
[43:03] | Next time | 下一次 |