时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know, because I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people, | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you, | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行是无关信息 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人和行凶者 |
[00:43] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:54] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[00:56] | Got a flat tire. | 轮胎破了 |
[00:58] | They won’t turn their music down. | 他们就是不肯把音乐关掉 |
[00:59] | I just know he’s sleeping with her. | 我就知道他跟她睡了 |
[01:02] | Please help me! It’s my brother. | 求你帮帮我 我哥哥 |
[01:04] | They shot him. Please, send someone. | 他中枪了 快点派人过来 |
[01:06] | We’re sorry. All circuits are busy at this time. | 抱歉 所有的线路都在忙 |
[01:23] | Nobody here. | 这里没人了 |
[01:37] | I’ve never seen you like this. | 我从未见过你这个样子 |
[01:39] | That hacker must have gotten to you. | 黑客还真让你心有余悸了 |
[01:41] | Only the paranoid survive | 只有偏执狂才能生存 |
[01:43] | Sage advice. | 高见 |
[01:45] | Well, I’ll need to rebuild all my systems from scratch, | 我要从零开始重建系统 |
[01:50] | reinforce the firewall. | 强化防火墙 |
[01:52] | Anything I can do? | 有什么要我做的 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[01:56] | New number… | 新号码 |
[01:58] | Just came in this morning. | 今早新鲜出炉的 |
[02:00] | Even with the library offline? | 图书馆下线了还出呢 |
[02:02] | His name is Darren McGrady, 14 years old. | 他叫达伦·麦迪 14岁 |
[02:05] | That’s his last known address. | 这是他最新的已知地址 |
[02:06] | You better get started. | 你最好开始 |
[02:26] | Hey, Finch…any chance your machine gave us | 芬奇 你那机器给的这号码 |
[02:29] | the number a few days late? | 有没有可能晚了几天 |
[02:30] | No. Why? | 不可能 怎么了 |
[02:33] | Because I had to crawl through police tape | 因为我得跨过警察的隔离带 |
[02:35] | to get inside Darren’s apartment. | 才能进入达伦的公寓 |
[02:37] | The library may have been compromised, | 图书馆虽然暴露了 |
[02:38] | but I can assure you that the machine was not. | 但我保证机器绝对不会 |
[02:40] | Whatever happened there, | 无论情况如何 |
[02:41] | Darren’s situation must be ongoing. | 达伦的处境肯定是现在进行时 |
[02:46] | Looks like a home invasion. | 看起来像入室抢劫 |
[02:49] | So whose blood is on the floor? | 那地板上的血是谁的呢 |
[02:56] | Hey. Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:01] | Detective Stills. | 斯蒂尔斯警探 |
[03:03] | – You the super? – That’s right. | -你是管理员吗 -是的 |
[03:05] | A little late for the party, aren’t you? | 现在来有点儿太晚了吧 |
[03:07] | Mind telling me what happened here? | 劳驾说说这是怎么回事儿 |
[03:09] | What it looks like– one of my tenants got shot… | 如你所见 我一个房客被枪击了 |
[03:11] | About a week ago. | 大概一周前 |
[03:13] | Older kid– Travis McGrady. | 那个大点儿的孩子 崔维斯·麦迪 |
[03:15] | Damn shame. | 太糟糕了 |
[03:16] | Real good about paying rent on time. | 付房租一直挺准时的 |
[03:18] | Travis had a younger brother, Darren. | 崔维斯有个弟弟 达伦 |
[03:21] | – What happened to him? – I don’t know. | -他怎么样了 -我不知道 |
[03:23] | Cops took him with them. | 警察把他带走了 |
[03:28] | Hey, when can I clean this place up | 我什么时候才可以清理现场 |
[03:31] | and get a new tenant in here? | 租给新房客啊 |
[03:41] | Morning, detective. | 早 警探 |
[03:43] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[03:44] | You know, I always pictured you | 我倒是一直幻想着 |
[03:46] | in the back of my car… in handcuffs. | 你坐在我的车后座 带着手铐 |
[03:49] | Well, to each his own. | 众口难调啊 |
[03:52] | Any luck pulling that file? | 档案里有什么发现吗 |
[03:54] | Travis McGrady– took two shots to the chest, point blank. | 崔维斯·麦迪 胸部中两枪 近距离射击 |
[03:58] | Three black males were seen fleeing the building. | 有人看到三名黑人男子跑了出来 |
[04:02] | What about the brother, Darren? | 他弟弟达伦怎么样了 |
[04:03] | Came home right after it happened, | 刚好事发后回到家里 |
[04:05] | found Travis bleeding out. | 发现崔维斯血流不止 |
[04:06] | Says here he called 911. | 上边说他打了911 |
[04:08] | Yeah, it took half an hour for first responders to show up. | 没错 接警后半小时应急人员才到 |
[04:11] | Travis was already dead. | 崔维斯已经死了 |
[04:13] | What happened to the parents? | 他们的父母呢 |
[04:14] | No father in the picture. | 父不详 |
[04:16] | Mother died of renal failure three years ago, | 母亲三年前死于肾衰竭 |
[04:18] | So Travis was Darren’s legal guardian. | 这么说崔维斯是达伦的法定监护人 |
[04:21] | Now he’s got nobody. | 现在他无亲无故了 |
[04:24] | Any idea where he is now? | 知道他现在何处吗 |
[04:25] | Missing. | 失踪了 |
[04:26] | Kid waited all night at the precinct for child services. | 那孩子在警局等了儿童福利处一晚上 |
[04:29] | When they didn’t show up, he just up and walked out. | 他们迟迟未出现 他就走了 |
[04:32] | I need to track him down fast. | 我得马上找到他 |
[04:35] | You ever gonna tell me exactly how you and your friend | 你到底要不要告诉我 你和你的朋友是 |
[04:37] | pick the people you’re chasing? | 如何选出追踪对象的 |
[04:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | I’ll talk to the detective assigned on the case, | 我会和分管此案的警探谈谈 |
[04:48] | see if there’s anything he left out of that report. | 看看有没有什么报告之外的线索 |
[04:50] | Like how he lost the kid. | 比如他怎么会弄丢这孩子 |
[04:53] | Since when does a homicide task force | 什么时间重案组开始 |
[04:55] | want in on a shooting in Crown Heights? | 对皇冠高地的枪击案感兴趣了 |
[04:57] | Don’t you have something more high profile to work– | 不是有好多高关注度的案子要跟吗 |
[05:00] | Like that guy who’s kneecapping everybody? | 比如那个到处枪击人膝盖骨的恐怖分子 |
[05:02] | Chief of “D”S wants to polish compstat numbers– | 头儿想要数据漂亮点儿 |
[05:05] | ordered us to climb on any open cases. | 命令我们跟踪所有的未结案子 |
[05:09] | Okay. It goes like this. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[05:11] | Last Friday the victim was working at the– | 上周五 受害人在工作 |
[05:14] | Travis, right? | 崔维斯 是吧 |
[05:16] | His name is Travis. | 他名叫崔维斯 |
[05:17] | Right. | 是的 |
[05:19] | Well, this Travis– | 这个崔维斯 |
[05:20] | He’s working the late shift at the Thighs & Fries. | 他在”美腿加美薯”上晚班 |
[05:23] | Got into an altercation with three males over some waitress. | 卷入了三名男子和某女服务生的争吵 |
[05:26] | Somebody got frisky, | 某人闹得过头了 |
[05:27] | Travis went at him, tossed him out the joint. | 崔维斯过去 把他拧脱了臼 |
[05:29] | Same three guys seen later fleeing his apartment building. | 有人看到同样三人从他的公寓跑了出来 |
[05:33] | I figure they left the restaurant. | 我猜他们离开了餐厅 |
[05:34] | They followed Travis on his way home from work. | 跟踪崔维斯下班回到家中 |
[05:37] | You know the rest. | 剩下的你知道了 |
[05:38] | The little brother–he said, uh, they took his work hat. | 他弟弟说 他们拿走了他的工作帽 |
[05:42] | Any leads on the three suspects? | 三名嫌犯有线索吗 |
[05:44] | Waitress give a description, anything? | 服务生有没有给出描述之类的 |
[05:46] | In that neighborhood? | 在那种社区环境下吗 |
[05:47] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[05:49] | Ain’t nobody gonna dime out those thugs. | 没有人会趟那浑水的 |
[05:52] | Any progress on finding the little brother, Darren? | 他弟弟达伦找得如何了 |
[05:55] | I don’t have time to chase after every kid | 我可没时间挨个儿找那些 |
[05:57] | – who can’t sit still. – Of course not. | -坐不住的小屁孩儿 -可想而知 |
[05:58] | When I find him, | 我找到他后 |
[06:00] | I’ll let him know you were a big help. | 会告诉他您帮了大忙了 |
[06:08] | Sounds like Darren’s brother picked a fight | 看来达伦的哥哥惹上了 |
[06:10] | with the wrong crowd. | 不该惹的人 |
[06:12] | If they think Darren saw anything that night, | 如果他们以为达伦那天晚上看到了什么 |
[06:15] | They’ll be looking to silence him next. | 下一步会杀人灭口 |
[06:16] | So we don’t have a clue where Darren is | 现在我们是既不知道达伦何在 |
[06:18] | or who the shooters are. | 也不知道凶手何在 |
[06:19] | Witnesses can I.D. the shooters. | 那服务员能认出凶手 |
[06:21] | They’re just too scared. | 只是吓得不敢说 |
[06:23] | Why would they want to talk to you? | 那他们凭什么要跟你说 |
[06:26] | I have my ways. | 山人自有妙计 |
[06:35] | Excuse me. Lisa? | 打扰一下 丽莎吗 |
[06:39] | Sorry. I’m running late for something. | 抱歉 我要迟到了 |
[06:41] | Besides, I already told the police everything I know | 而且 我已经跟警察说清楚了 |
[06:43] | about Travis and those guys. | 崔维斯和那些人的事 |
[06:44] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[06:46] | I’m looking for Darren McGrady, | 我在找达伦·麦迪 |
[06:48] | Travis’ little brother. | 崔维斯的弟弟 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[06:52] | I know you’re afraid… | 我知道你很害怕 |
[06:54] | Just like I’m sure Travis was scared | 相信崔维斯在帮你 |
[06:55] | when he stuck up for you against those thugs. | 反抗那些人时也同样害怕 |
[06:58] | But he did it anyway. | 但他还是做了 |
[07:04] | Those guys come in there all the time, | 那些人常常过去 |
[07:05] | Grabbing and hollering. | 强取豪夺 大呼小叫 |
[07:07] | I don’t know what the hell he was thinking. | 我真不知道他是怎么想的 |
[07:10] | He cared for you… | 他在乎你 |
[07:12] | Just like he cared for his little brother, Darren. | 他同样也在乎他的弟弟达伦 |
[07:15] | The guys that killed Travis may be coming after Darren now. | 杀害崔维斯的凶手现在可能正在追杀达伦 |
[07:19] | I need your help tracking them down. | 我需要你帮我逮到他们 |
[07:23] | Look, I want to help, but– | 我想帮忙 但是 |
[07:25] | You don’t have to give me a name. | 你不用告诉我名字 |
[07:27] | Just point me in the right direction. | 只要指给我一个方向 |
[07:33] | Guy like you, coming out of the shadows, | 像你这样的人 隐身黑暗 |
[07:36] | looking for bad guys, | 追踪坏人 |
[07:38] | You’d fit right in at the comic book store… | 绝配漫画书店 |
[07:41] | Couple blocks that way. | 那边几条街外就是 |
[07:43] | They hang out there. | 他们常在那里 |
[07:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | Okay, kids, free comics. | 好了 孩子 免费漫画 |
[07:55] | There you go– one for you. | 给你 这给你 |
[07:58] | How about that? | 这个如何 |
[07:59] | Hey. Good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[08:00] | All right. Say hi to your mom. | 行了 跟你妈问好 |
[08:03] | Mr. Wilcox, what’s this dude’s superpower? | 威尔科特斯先生 这家伙的超能力是什么 |
[08:06] | He got no costume, no cape. | 又没装备 又没斗篷 |
[08:08] | ’cause being a superhero is not about a cape or a cowl. | 当超级英雄不一定需要披风 斗篷什么的 |
[08:11] | It’s about protecting your fellow man, | 而是要保护你的同胞 |
[08:13] | Looking out for him when no one else will. | 在无人求助时挺身而出 |
[08:17] | Look at the detail on that. | 仔细研究一下 |
[08:19] | Excuse you. | 原谅你 |
[08:21] | Hey, Carter, I may have found one of our shooters– | 卡特 我可能找到其中一名凶手了 |
[08:24] | Corner of Crown and Albany, headed south. | 王冠奥尔巴尼街角 向南行 |
[08:27] | I’m two minutes away, be right there. | 我两分钟到 在那儿等着 |
[08:34] | Finch, I got eyes on Darren. | 芬奇 我看到达伦了 |
[08:36] | Is he safe, Mr. Reese? | 他还好吧 里瑟先生 |
[08:38] | – Not for long. – Hey, yo, Brick. | -好不了多久了 -你 布瑞克 |
[08:41] | Take off that hat. | 把帽子摘下来 |
[08:42] | Who do you think you’re talking to, shorty? | 你以为你在跟谁说话 小子 |
[08:45] | One of the spineless punks that killed my brother– | 杀死我哥哥的无耻凶手之一 |
[08:48] | shot him dead in our home. | 你在我们家里枪杀了他 |
[08:50] | Want me to show you how to use that thing, little man? | 要我教你怎么用吗 小家伙儿 |
[08:54] | What the hell you doing, man? Get off of me. | 你干什么 放开我 |
[08:57] | This fool is as good as dead. | 这蠢货死定了 |
[08:59] | – Yo… – I won’t miss. | -你 -我可不会失手 |
[09:00] | – Give that back! – Drop your phone. | -还我 -把手机放下 |
[09:03] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 |
[09:04] | Hey, don’t worry, man. This ain’t over. | 别担心 这事儿没完 |
[09:06] | I’ma kill you and the rest of your crew. | 我会宰了你和其他人 |
[09:07] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 是啊 我们走着瞧 |
[09:08] | My boys will be looking for you. | 我的人会去找你 |
[09:10] | I see you made friends as usual. | 你还是一如既往的有爱啊 |
[09:11] | Found our missing kid. | 找到失踪儿童了 |
[09:13] | Now I got to get him out of here. | 我得带他走了 |
[09:14] | He’s your murder suspect. | 他是谋杀嫌犯 |
[09:15] | Get down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[09:16] | Put your hands behind your head now. | 把手举过头顶 |
[09:20] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:21] | Got to get him somewhere safe. | 得把他安排到安全的地方 |
[09:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[09:38] | All units, please respond | 全体注意 请回应 |
[09:39] | to shots fired in the vicinity of crown and– | 一起枪击案 发生区域为… |
[09:43] | Didn’t know cops could pick and choose which calls to answer | 真不知道警察还可以有选择地回应报警 |
[09:47] | Never said I was a cop. | 没说过我是警察 |
[09:49] | So what are you, then? | 那你是什么人 |
[09:51] | One of these days I’ll have to come up | 总有一天我能想回个 |
[09:53] | with a good answer for that one. | 完美答案 |
[09:55] | It’s a nice piece, | 考虑到你是 |
[09:57] | considering you bought it off the street. | 私下购得的 这玩意儿还成 |
[09:59] | Where’d you get the cash? | 你哪儿弄到的现金 |
[10:00] | Pawned a TV, sold some stuff. | 当了台电视 卖了点儿东西 |
[10:03] | Saw you play the trumpet. | 看到过你吹小号 |
[10:04] | I’m guessing you pawned that too. | 我猜你也典当了 |
[10:06] | – You any good? – What do you think? | -你玩儿得好吗 -你以为呢 |
[10:12] | My brother wanted me to go to music school… | 我哥哥想送我去音乐学校 |
[10:16] | Instead of getting mixed up with the thugs. | 而不是跟那帮恶棍搅在一起了 |
[10:18] | And here you are, mixed up with the thugs. | 而你却在这样 跟那帮恶棍搅在一起 |
[10:24] | So you tracked down that Brick kid. | 就算你把那个布瑞克搞定了 |
[10:26] | You think that’s what your brother | 你觉得你哥哥 |
[10:27] | would have wanted you to do? | 希望你这样吗 |
[10:29] | Saw him wearing that hat like it was some type of scalp. | 看着他把那顶帽子如战利品般戴着招摇过市 |
[10:33] | It wasn’t right. | 太过份了 |
[10:34] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定 |
[10:36] | You? | 你 |
[10:39] | how? | 怎么搞定 |
[10:41] | Wait a minute. Where we going? | 等等 我们要去哪儿 |
[10:51] | Darren, this is Detective Fusco. | 达伦 这位是弗斯科警探 |
[10:53] | He’s a…friend. | 他是一位 朋友 |
[10:56] | – This guy? – Yep. | -这家伙 -是的 |
[10:58] | Oh, hell, no. | 才不要 |
[11:00] | What’s your problem, half pint? | 你有意见吗 小子 |
[11:01] | You’re a dirty cop all day long. | 你从头到脚就是一坏警察 |
[11:03] | All right, look… | 得了 |
[11:05] | First you got me investigating our mutual friend. | 你先是要我调查我们那位朋友 |
[11:08] | Now I got to babysit this disrespectful punk? | 现在又要我照顾这傲慢无礼的小鬼 |
[11:10] | I have a day job. | 我有正职的 |
[11:12] | Carter’s gonna start asking a lot more questions. | 卡特会开始起疑的 |
[11:14] | You leave Carter to me. | 卡特的事交给我 |
[11:16] | Now, is this place safe? | 这地方安全吗 |
[11:17] | Yeah. She likes to help kids. | 没错 她喜欢帮助孩子 |
[11:19] | She hates paperwork. | 厌烦文件记录之类的 |
[11:20] | She takes in strays all the time. | 经常帮助流浪者 |
[11:22] | I’m not a stray. | 我才不是流浪者 |
[11:25] | – He’ll be safe here. – Good. | -他在这里很安全 -那就好 |
[11:27] | I’ll be back, but until then, he doesn’t leave your sight. | 我会回来 但这之前别让他离开你的视线 |
[11:29] | Yo, you really gonna leave me here? | 你真的要把我留在这里 |
[11:31] | Not for long. | 不会很久 |
[11:33] | Got to return a vehicle. | 得把车还回去 |
[11:56] | Brick. | 布瑞克 |
[11:59] | Bad luck. | 真不走运 |
[12:02] | You walking around wearing a dead guy’s hat. | 带着死人的帽子四处招摇 |
[12:04] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪儿拿到的 |
[12:05] | – Found it. – Where? | -捡到的 -哪儿捡到的 |
[12:06] | In the street. I like the way it fit. | 街上 我戴着合适 |
[12:09] | Yeah, well, that hat is in the lab right now. | 好吧 帽子现在在实验室 |
[12:11] | DNA always tells the truth. | DNA总会告诉我们真相 |
[12:15] | Better for both of us if I heard it from you. | 你要是先说出来 对你我都好 |
[12:17] | It takes three months to get those results back, | 要拿到结果得等三个月 |
[12:19] | so either we’re gonna get cozy in here, | 所以要不我们就在此自娱自乐 |
[12:22] | or you can just give me my phone call now. | 要不你就现在直接让我打个电话 |
[12:24] | Phone’s busted– | 电话坏了 |
[12:26] | Budget cuts. | 预算削减 |
[12:27] | – You know how these things go. – Whatever. | -你知道这些事儿 -随便吧 |
[12:29] | You can’t hold me if you can’t charge me. | 你无法起诉我就不能扣押我 |
[12:32] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[12:34] | You’ve done all this before, right? | 你经验丰富了 是吧 |
[12:36] | Yeah, well, you’re right about one thing. | 没错 有一件事你说对了 |
[12:37] | You’ll get out of here… | 你可以离开这里 |
[12:39] | when I take you to your arraignment. | 不过要等我送你去法院提讯的时候 |
[13:20] | You’re trying to reach your friend Brick. | 想联系你的朋友布瑞克 |
[13:20] | 柯蒂斯:你在哪里 柯蒂斯:回我电话 柯蒂斯:你没事吧 | |
[13:30] | Hello, Curtis. | 你好啊 柯蒂斯 |
[13:33] | 布瑞克:生意照旧 拖拉什么呢 | |
[13:51] | Nice cars, cash in envelopes– | 开的好车 钱装在信封里 |
[13:54] | These guys aren’t street thugs, Finch. | 那些人不只是街头混混 芬奇 |
[13:56] | They’ve got some kind of operation. | 他们在按某种系统运作 |
[13:58] | Any way to run the plates? | 能不能查一下车牌 |
[14:00] | I’m still rebuilding the drives. | 我还在修复硬盘 |
[14:02] | Had to make a hardware run. | 得先启动硬件 |
[14:03] | If all goes well, we’re looking at a couple of hours. | 一切顺利的话 几个小时就行 |
[14:06] | Good. I’ll check with Detective Fusco. | 好的 我问一下弗斯科警探那边的情况 |
[14:09] | Is everything all right, Finch? | 一切都好吗 芬奇 |
[14:11] | Just fine, Mr. Reese. | 挺好的 里瑟先生 |
[14:16] | Mr. Wren, a man is here to see you–a Mr. Ingram. | 冉先生 有一位英格拉姆先生想见您 |
[14:19] | Of course. Bring him in, please. | 没问题 请让他进来 |
[14:22] | Will. How are you? | 威尔 最近如何 |
[14:24] | I’m well, Uncle Harold. | 挺好的 哈罗德叔叔 |
[14:26] | As are you, evidently. | 显然你也不错 |
[14:29] | – Business must be booming. – Happily, yes. | -生意挺兴旺的 -很高兴确实如此 |
[14:31] | In the insurance business, | 在保险业 |
[14:33] | the fewer bad things that happen in the universe, | 这个世界上的坏事少一点 |
[14:35] | the more money we make. | 我们钱就多一点 |
[14:36] | Let me tie up a few loose ends, and then we’ll go to lunch. | 我把这些处理一下 我们就去吃午餐 |
[14:38] | Take your time. | 慢来 不急 |
[14:40] | I almost finished sorting through all dad’s stuff. | 我差不多把我爸的东西都整理出来了 |
[14:43] | Find anything interesting? | 有什么发现吗 |
[14:44] | One or two things I’m sure he would have wanted you to have | 有几件东西我想他会想要给你 |
[14:46] | Mostly it was boring stuff, | 大部分都是无聊的东西 |
[14:49] | Except–except for this, which is just strange. | 除了 除了这个 有一点奇怪 |
[15:00] | “Day one: The machine, February 24, 2005.” | 第一天 机器 2005年2月24日 |
[15:04] | It’s interesting, isn’t it? | 很有趣 不是吗 |
[15:06] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[15:07] | I told you I’m looking into that period | 我跟您说过我在调查某个时期 |
[15:08] | when dad shut down operations at the company. | 我爸爸关掉了公司的运营 |
[15:11] | This is right in the middle of that. | 这正是那个时间段发生的事 |
[15:13] | Now, obviously he was celebrating something, but what? | 很明显他在庆祝 但是庆祝什么吗 |
[15:15] | A machine? The machine? | 一台机器吗 那台机器吗 |
[15:19] | I wouldn’t know. You know your dad– | 我不知道 你了解你爸的 |
[15:21] | – Any excuse for champagne. – Well, I guess you’re right. | -找着机会就喝香槟 -我想你是对的 |
[15:23] | But there’s still one person who I think of who might know. | 不过我想还有一个人可能会了解真相 |
[15:26] | You probably know her too… | 您大概也认识她 |
[15:28] | Alicia Corwin? | 艾丽西娅·考文 |
[15:31] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我不认识她 |
[15:32] | Hers is the only name that appears | 她是在那消失的七年里 |
[15:34] | in any of the files during that seven-year blackout, | 唯一出现过的名字 |
[15:36] | And she worked for the White House. | 她当时为白宫工作 |
[15:38] | I guess they were in touch about something. | 我猜他们为某个事有联系 |
[15:40] | Have you been in contact with her? | 你跟她联系了吗 |
[15:41] | It wasn’t easy. | 不容易 |
[15:43] | After she quit her job at the government a year ago | 我爸去世一年后 她就从政府部门 |
[15:45] | after dad died, | 辞职了 |
[15:46] | she moved to this remote town in West Virginia– | 搬到了西佛吉尼亚州的一个偏僻小城 |
[15:49] | Green bank. | 绿岸 |
[15:51] | – Never heard of it. – Me neither. | -没听说过 -我也没有 |
[15:52] | Turns out it’s the only place in the U.S. | 原来那里是全美国唯一一个 |
[15:54] | that doesn’t have cell phones or wireless internet. | 没有手提电话和无线网络的地方 |
[15:58] | Apparently, they do something to the radio telescopes. | 显然 他们对无线数据动了手脚 |
[16:00] | Are you sure you’re not chasing shadows here, Will? | 你确定自己不是在捕风捉影吗 威尔 |
[16:03] | Maybe, except for one thing. | 也许吧 但还有一件事 |
[16:05] | Remember that contract that dad signed | 记得我爸爸跟政府签订的 |
[16:07] | with the government for $1? | 一美金合同吗 |
[16:09] | It’s the next day– | 正好是在第二天 |
[16:11] | February 25, 2005. | 2005年2月25日 |
[16:16] | Well, that is something. | 好像是有点靠谱 |
[16:19] | I’m finished here, and I’m starving. | 完成了 我快饿死了 |
[16:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[16:35] | Detective Fusco | 弗斯科警探 |
[16:38] | You’re kidding me. When? | 你开什么玩笑 什么时候 |
[16:50] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好 莱奈尔 |
[16:51] | Hey, I just got a call from the Group Home. | 我刚接到青少年之家的电话 |
[16:53] | Darren’s missing. | 达伦失踪了 |
[16:56] | What do you mean? I told you to check on him. | 这是什么意思 我说过要你看住他 |
[16:59] | I’ve been checking on him every hour. | 我每小时都查岗了 |
[17:00] | Why do you think they called me? | 要不然他们干嘛打电话给我 |
[17:02] | Kid must have just walked out. | 那孩子肯定是跑出去了 |
[17:02] | Kid’s got a habit of doing that. | 他有这前科 |
[17:05] | Yeah, well, just for the record, this is not my fault. | 没错 声明一下 这可不是我的错 |
[17:07] | Too busy playing private investigator for you. | 我在忙着给你当私家侦探呢 |
[17:10] | – And how’s that going? – Interesting. | -那进展如何 -挺有意思 |
[17:12] | I’ll tell you when I know more. | 我了解后再告诉你 |
[17:14] | What are we gonna do about this kid? | 那孩子你准备怎么办 |
[17:19] | I think I know where he might be headed. | 我大概知道他要去哪里 |
[17:25] | Yo, Hops & Barley…Looking for a couple punks– | 酒鬼 我在找两个混球儿 |
[17:30] | Curtis and Trim. You know ’em? | 柯蒂斯和崔姆 认识他们吗 |
[17:34] | – Say what? – You heard me– | -你说什么 -你听见了 |
[17:36] | Curtis and Trim. | 柯蒂斯和崔姆 |
[17:39] | I’m calling ’em out. | 我要叫他们出来 |
[17:41] | You trying to get yourself killed, scrappy doo? | 想找死是吧 小子 |
[17:43] | You’re beginning to wear my last nerve. | 别刺激我了 |
[17:45] | You might be scared of ’em, but I’m not. | 你怕他们 我可不怕 |
[17:47] | You about to get yourself tossed, dwarf. | 你给自己找了顿不自在 小子 |
[17:49] | Not unless you care to follow him. | 除非你不介意步他后尘 |
[17:52] | Why not let the kid go? | 放了他孩子 |
[17:55] | And if I don’t? | 要是我不放呢 |
[18:13] | Now that was some straight-up Shaolin and Wu-tang whup-ass | 那可是真正的少林武当功 |
[18:17] | What kind of fighting style is that? | 那是什么功夫啊 |
[18:19] | You’re a smart, talented kid, Darren. | 你是个很聪明 很有才华的孩子 达伦 |
[18:22] | You got to promise me | 你得向我保证 |
[18:23] | that you’ll stop looking for these guys. | 停止找那些人报仇 |
[18:26] | It’s too dangerous for you out there. | 那对你来说太危险了 |
[18:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:41] | It’s all I got left. | 我所仅有的了 |
[18:42] | I want to hire you to help me | 我想雇你帮我 |
[18:43] | take down those guys who killed my brother. | 搞定那些杀死我哥哥的坏人 |
[18:45] | So, if I’m not a cop, I’m a mercenary, is that it? | 这么说 我不是警察就是佣兵 是这样吗 |
[18:49] | No, I figured it out. | 不 我明白了 |
[18:51] | You’re a ronin. | 你是一名侠客 |
[18:52] | A ronin? | 侠客 |
[18:53] | Yeah, a ronin. | 对 侠客 |
[18:56] | It’s like– it’s like a samurai with no master. | 就像 就像没有主人的武士 |
[18:59] | Technically, you should have killed yourself. | 严格说来 你应该切腹自杀 |
[19:03] | That’s the code. | 这是规矩 |
[19:05] | But instead you’re out wandering the land, helping people. | 但你却徘徊在这片土地上 帮助他人 |
[19:09] | So now I’m paying you to help me. | 所以现在我雇你帮我 |
[19:12] | I’m not for hire. | 鄙人恕不外雇 |
[19:15] | You can’t stop me from going after them. | 你无法阻止我寻仇 |
[19:16] | But I have a better chance while you there. | 但如果你帮我就不一样了 |
[19:20] | There’s no way to convince you to just lie low, huh? | 就没办法说服你放弃是吗 |
[19:29] | You can keep your money. | 钱自己留着吧 |
[19:31] | Nah, man. | 不行 |
[19:33] | Take it. | 你拿着 |
[19:34] | – It makes it official. – No. | -这样算正式确定 -不行 |
[19:35] | If we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it my way. | 如果我们要做 就得按我的方式 |
[19:38] | That means no killing. | 就是说 不许杀人 |
[19:46] | This is my going rate. | 这是现行收费标准 |
[19:49] | All right, man, deal. | 好吧 成交 |
[19:51] | Look, you’re working for me now. I ought to know your name. | 你现在为我工作了 我得知道你的名字 |
[19:55] | You can call me.. | 你可以叫我 |
[19:57] | Reese. | 里瑟 |
[20:12] | What’s he doing, man? | 他在干什么 |
[20:13] | Yo, yo, hey! Keep your dirty ass away from my clean car. | 你的脏屁股离我车远点儿 |
[20:16] | My bad! My bad! | 我的错 我的错 |
[20:19] | I didn’t hire you to just sit here and watch. | 我可不是花钱雇你在这里坐着看戏的 |
[20:23] | When are we gonna take them down? | 我们什么时候开始啊 |
[20:25] | We’ve already started. Step one– Observe. | 已经开始了 第一步 观察 |
[20:27] | The most efficient way to lose a fight | 失败的最佳方式 |
[20:29] | is to act without knowing your enemy. | 就是罔顾敌情 肆意行动 |
[20:32] | Payday, old man. | 该交钱了 老家伙 |
[20:42] | It’s all there–$300. | 都在这里了 三百块 |
[20:43] | That’s protection. | 那是保护费 |
[20:45] | – Where’s the rest? – Oh, come on, guys. | -其他的呢 -拜托了各位 |
[20:47] | If the state found out I was selling those tickets, | 要是政府发现了我卖那些票 |
[20:49] | I’d lose my legit lottery business. | 我会失去彩票的合法经营权 |
[20:51] | Tickets? | 票 |
[20:52] | Yeah, they’re running numbers through local shop owners, | 对 他们通过当地的店主卖私彩 |
[20:55] | but they take all the money, tax-free. | 又拿走所有的钱 还不用交税 |
[20:57] | The cops know about this, or they just don’t care? | 警察是不知道 还是根本不在乎 |
[21:00] | Probably giving them a cut to turn a blind eye. | 多半是收了好处 睁只眼闭只眼 |
[21:02] | You short Andre, you’ll lose a lot more. | 敢欠安德烈的钱 代价你付不起 |
[21:04] | – Who’s Andre? – I don’t know. | -安德烈是谁 -不知道 |
[21:07] | Man, these cops let these guys do whatever they want– | 警察们就这么任由他们为所欲为 |
[21:11] | Kill my brother, | 杀我哥哥 |
[21:12] | Walk around like they can’t be touched. | 肆意横行无人敢惹 |
[21:15] | But now we know how they’re making their money. | 但现在我们知道他们怎么弄钱了 |
[21:18] | So they just got a lot less untouchable. | 那他们就没那么”无人敢惹”了 |
[21:20] | “Observe.” | 观察 |
[21:23] | To tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话 |
[21:25] | I’ve always hated observing. | 我一直讨厌观察 |
[21:27] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[21:29] | You paying up, or we got a problem? | 你是给钱呢 还是想惹麻烦呢 |
[21:33] | Hurry up, pops. | 快点 老头 |
[21:40] | Just a couple more to go, man, we’ll be good. | 再多给点 我们就没事了 |
[21:49] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[21:54] | That was step two, kid. | 这是第二步 小子 |
[21:56] | Meet me at the corner of Rutland and 52nd. | 到路特兰街和52街交汇口等我 |
[22:12] | Hey, what’s up, man? Where’s Trim’s car? | 怎么了 崔姆的车去哪儿了 |
[22:14] | Strategically stored. | 另存他处 |
[22:16] | I just needed to shake ’em up a bit… | 我只想打草惊蛇 |
[22:18] | See what comes loose. | 看能不能弄出点破绽 |
[22:20] | Cool, cool. | 高 真高 |
[22:23] | I need GPS on their cell. | 我要他们手机的定位 |
[22:25] | Just a minute. | 马上 |
[22:26] | I’m not sure I’m in favor | 我不太赞同 |
[22:27] | of your troubling arrangement with young Darren. | 你和小达伦的麻烦协议 |
[22:29] | I’m not sure I’m in favor of our troubling arrangement, | 我不太赞同我们之间的麻烦协议 |
[22:33] | Especially when you disappear on mysterious business. | 特别是你失踪去做神秘任务的时候 |
[22:37] | GPS is up, Mr. Reese. | 定位好了 里瑟先生 |
[22:40] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[22:41] | Tech support. Come on. | 技术支持 走吧 |
[22:47] | Hey, you ever kill anyone? | 你杀过人么 |
[22:51] | Yes. | 杀过 |
[22:52] | Were they bad? | 是坏人吗 |
[22:55] | Some… | 有一些 |
[22:56] | Not all. | 不全是 |
[22:57] | Some? | 有一些 |
[22:58] | That means your master tricked you, | 那就是主人骗了你 |
[23:00] | Told you to kill bad people that really weren’t. | 告诉你要杀的是坏人但却不是 |
[23:03] | A lot of ronin ended up that way. | 很多侠客的结局都这样 |
[23:08] | You know what I think, T? | 知道我怎么看吗 崔姆 |
[23:09] | I think your ride’s gone, yo. | 我看你的车没了 |
[23:11] | Shut up, Curtis. | 闭嘴 柯蒂斯 |
[23:12] | So…Step three? | 那 第三步是啥 |
[23:15] | To impose your will on your enemy, | 善战者 致人而不致于人 |
[23:16] | Make for their weak points. | 进而不可御者 冲其虚也 |
[23:19] | Talking art of war. | 《孙子兵法》 |
[23:23] | You read Sun Tzu? | 你看过《孙子》 |
[23:25] | Of course, man. All samurai know Sun Tzu. | 当然了 所有的武士都知道孙子 |
[23:27] | Come on, man. | 行了 哥们 |
[23:29] | Just get a new car. | 再去弄辆新车不就完了 |
[23:30] | Call for the insurance. | 打电话给保险公司 |
[23:33] | What insurance? | 什么保险公司 |
[23:34] | You were with me when I stole the damn thing. | 我偷那车时你跟我一起呢 |
[23:36] | Yeah, but you bought those rims. | 是啊 不过轮胎环是你掏的钱 |
[23:38] | They might replace those. | 他们或许会赔那些 |
[23:39] | Get your dumb ass up, man. | 你他妈给我站起来 |
[23:41] | Chill, man! | 冷静点儿 |
[23:42] | Go get your grandma’s beater and meet me at Andre’s. | 去拿你外婆的破车到安德烈那里见我 |
[23:45] | Big money run tonight. | 今晚有大买卖 |
[23:46] | Steps four and five– | 第四步和第五步 |
[23:48] | Find the boss and figure out how to hurt him. | 找出老大 找出对付他的办法 |
[23:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:56] | What’s the story on that banger you’re holding? | 你关的那个混混什么情况 |
[23:58] | You got a charge yet? | 能起诉了吗 |
[23:59] | His name came up in a shooting. | 他涉及一场枪击案 |
[24:01] | I’m just waiting for a photo packet. | 我在等一个照片数据包 |
[24:02] | We have until tomorrow to arraign him, captain. | 我们可以把他关到明天 警长 |
[24:05] | – I’m still collecting evidence. – You’re reaching, Carter. | -我还在搜集证据 -你在死撑 卡特 |
[24:07] | If that kid’s not arraigned by 5:00, | 如果那小子明天五点前还不能起诉 |
[24:09] | I want you to kick him. | 你得撵他出去 |
[24:17] | Yo, Reese, there’s Trim. | 里瑟 崔姆在那里 |
[24:20] | What’s he doing back here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[24:21] | Now, remember, it’s not about the superpowers. | 记住 这与超能力无关 |
[24:24] | It’s about who protects you and who keeps you safe. | 关键是保护你的人 护你安全的人 |
[24:26] | Go on home. | 回家吧 |
[24:28] | Man, they got Mr. Wilcox selling those tickets too? | 他们也逼威尔考克斯先生卖这些票 |
[24:33] | I’m not sure it’s that simple. | 我觉得没那么简单 |
[24:36] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[24:37] | Had a little car trouble, Andre. | 车子出了点状况 安德烈 |
[24:39] | That’s Andre? | 他是安德烈 |
[24:40] | The higher up you go, | 发掘越深 |
[24:43] | The harder it gets to tell the good guys from the bad. | 好人与坏人之间的区别就越不明显 |
[24:52] | Police still got Brick? | 警方还扣着布瑞克 |
[24:53] | Let me worry about Brick. | 布瑞克的事我来想办法 |
[24:56] | What’s with the beater you rolled up in? | 你停门口的那堆破铁是什么 |
[24:58] | It’s my grandma’s. | 我外婆的车 |
[24:59] | You’re gonna move half a million dollars of my money in that piece | 你就准备用那破玩意儿转移五十万美金 |
[25:02] | That’s why we got it, Andre– | 所以才要用那车 安德烈 |
[25:03] | Switching up the cars, | 换车 |
[25:04] | Switching up the routes, just to be safe. | 换道 这样安全 |
[25:06] | I still smell you lying a mile away. | 一英里外都能闻到你忽悠的味道 |
[25:08] | No, for real. | 不是 是真的 |
[25:09] | Since the cops got Brick, we thought maybe– | 因为条子抓了布瑞克 所以我们想 |
[25:11] | You don’t need to worry about Brick. | 你们不用牵挂布瑞克 |
[25:13] | All you need to do is worry about me. | 只要牵挂我就够了 |
[25:14] | Do whatever I tell you to do, | 照我说的做 |
[25:15] | Get me whatever I want, and right now | 一切听我安排 现在 |
[25:17] | I want my damn money in Brighton Beach | 你们把我的钱送到布莱顿海滩去 |
[25:20] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[25:21] | Now y’all mess that up, | 如果你们再搞砸 |
[25:23] | And I’m gonna kill you both. | 我就宰了你们俩 |
[25:27] | Now we know who’s weak, | 现在我们知道谁是虾米 |
[25:30] | who’s in charge, and how to hurt him. | 谁是老大 以及如何对付他 |
[25:33] | What’s step six, man? | 第六步是啥 |
[25:35] | Well, that’s the fun part. Come on. | 这个就比较好玩了 来 |
[25:47] | You think Brick’s gonna talk? | 你说布瑞克会不会招啊 |
[25:49] | Brick is cool. | 布瑞克没事 |
[25:50] | Andre will protect him. | 安德烈会保他的 |
[25:51] | Andre will take care of all of us, | 安德烈会照顾我们所有人 |
[25:53] | As long as we take care of him. | 只要我们照顾好他 |
[25:57] | Trim, ain’t that your ride? | 崔姆 那不是你的车吗 |
[26:20] | Found your car. | 找到你的车了 |
[26:49] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[26:51] | Wrong place to sleep it off, buddy. | 睡错地方了 哥们 |
[26:55] | You and I need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:56] | In the middle of something, Carter. | 我正忙着呢 卡特 |
[26:58] | I heard about your little traffic accident. | 我听说你那起车祸了 |
[27:01] | What have you gotten that kid mixed up in? | 你把那孩子卷进什么事了 |
[27:03] | Don’t worry. He wasn’t in the car. | 别担心 他当时不在车里 |
[27:05] | That boy is a minor. | 那孩子还未成年 |
[27:06] | You’re responsible for his welfare. | 你要对他的安危负责 |
[27:08] | You still have Brick? | 你还关着布瑞克 |
[27:09] | Yeah, Womack thinks I released him this morning. | 对 沃玛克克以为我今早释放了他 |
[27:12] | What about that other guy you slammed into last night? | 你昨晚撞上的那人什么情况 |
[27:15] | He’s about to debrief us on Travis McGrady’s murder. | 正要招供崔维斯·麦迪的谋杀案呢 |
[27:19] | You can scream if you want. | 你想叫就叫吧 |
[27:21] | Kiss my ass. | 去死 |
[27:27] | Where’d you dump the gun? | 你把枪扔哪了 |
[27:29] | What gun? | 什么枪 |
[27:38] | The gun you used to kill Travis McGrady. | 你们杀死崔维斯·麦迪的枪 |
[27:41] | Travis who? | 什么崔维斯 |
[27:50] | This money is supposed to be in Brighton Beach. | 这钱本该是送往布莱顿海滩的 |
[27:53] | Trouble is… | 问题是 |
[27:55] | It’s here with you in Crown Heights. | 现在你和钱都在皇冠高地 |
[27:57] | Andre’s gonna kill you. | 安德烈会杀了你的 |
[28:02] | Do you really think Andre would believe your story? | 你真以为安德烈会相信你的话吗 |
[28:06] | If I were Andre, I’d assume you stole every dime. | 如果我是安德烈 我会认为你吞了这笔钱 |
[28:09] | I’d send people in to find it, | 我会派人去找到钱 |
[28:13] | Then kill you. | 再杀了你 |
[28:15] | So the only way you’re gonna survive | 所以你活下去的唯一希望 |
[28:17] | is if you come back with every last dime. | 就是带着钱一分不少地回去 |
[28:25] | So who killed Travis McGrady? | 崔维斯·麦迪是谁杀的 |
[28:29] | Right now your life is worth a half a million dollars. | 现在你的命值五十万美金 |
[28:38] | $20,000 of it… | 其中的两万 |
[28:40] | Up in smoke. | 化为灰烬 |
[28:44] | Where’s the gun, Curtis? | 枪在哪里 柯蒂斯 |
[28:49] | $50,000 of your life up in smoke. | 其中的五万 化为灰烬 |
[28:57] | Andre’s gonna believe me. | 安德烈会相信我的 |
[29:00] | Let’s find out. | 那就走着瞧 |
[29:03] | What? No! Stop, stop, stop! | 什么 不 别 别 别 |
[29:08] | Where’s the murder weapon? | 凶器在哪里 |
[29:11] | Chimney… | 烟囱 |
[29:13] | Top of my grandma’s building. | 我外婆房子的顶上 |
[29:19] | It better be. | 最好在 |
[29:23] | Hello, Will. Long time. | 你好 威尔 好久不见 |
[29:25] | Thanks for meeting me, Alicia. | 谢谢你能来见我 阿莉莎 |
[29:27] | Maybe we should go to a cafe or bar–somewhere warm. | 要不我们去下咖啡馆或酒吧之类暖和点的地方 |
[29:31] | If you don’t mind, I prefer it outside. | 如果你不介意的话 外面就好 |
[29:37] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t make your father’s funeral. | 我很抱歉我没能参加你父亲的葬礼 |
[29:40] | I really wanted to be there. | 我真的很想去 |
[29:42] | It was just a difficult time for me. | 但那段时间 我很痛苦 |
[29:46] | He was such a lovely man. | 他是那么好的一个人 |
[29:47] | I just wish I’d known him better. | 我希望能更了解他一点 |
[29:50] | Here. | 给 |
[29:51] | That’s why I wanted to meet you. | 这是我找你的原因 |
[29:53] | I found it in his things. | 我在遗物里找到的 |
[29:55] | I wondered if you knew anything about it. | 我想知道你了解什么吗 |
[29:58] | Well, he signed a contract | 他第二天跟政府签订了 |
[29:59] | with the government the next day for $1. | 金额一美元的合同 |
[30:02] | For what? I don’t know. | 卖了什么 我不知道 |
[30:03] | It just said “Services.” | 上面只写了 服务 |
[30:05] | But I’m pretty sure that it had something to do | 但我确定跟他在IFT关门期间 |
[30:08] | With the work he was doing at I.F.T. while they were closed. | 所参与的工作有关 |
[30:11] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[30:18] | Are you really sure you want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[30:20] | Yes, I do. | 是 我想 |
[30:26] | I.F.T. was about to fail. | IFT快倒闭了 |
[30:28] | Your dad’s investments had backfired. | 你父亲的投资失败 |
[30:31] | His R&D had produced nothing for years. | 他的研发部门多年没有成果 |
[30:34] | He came to me for help. | 他向我求助 |
[30:35] | I persuaded the government to bail him out | 我说服政府出手救他 |
[30:38] | In exchange for some of I.F.T.’s patents. | 交换条件是IFT的一些专利 |
[30:41] | That’s what this is about– a dollar for dad’s patents? | 就这样 一美元换爸爸的专利 |
[30:45] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕就是这样 |
[30:46] | So this is about the government helping him or screwing him, | 既然是政府在帮他或者说坑他 |
[30:50] | But why drink champagne? | 但是为什么要喝香槟 |
[30:53] | And what does it mean– “The machine”? | “那台机器”又是指的什么 |
[30:54] | Crushed by the machine? | 被机器所害 |
[30:57] | I suppose, yes, in a way, | 从某种意义上来说 我想是的 |
[31:00] | He was crushed by the machine– | 他确实为机器所害 |
[31:02] | Going through a divorce, his company collapsing. | 经历了离婚 公司倒闭 |
[31:06] | Your dad was in a dark place. | 你父亲处境艰难 |
[31:10] | I know it must be tough to think of his final days that way, | 我知道想像他最后的时光如此度过很难 |
[31:13] | But let it go, Will. | 但是放手吧 威尔 |
[31:16] | You sound just like my Uncle Harold. | 你口气就像哈罗德叔叔 |
[31:19] | I do? | 是吗 |
[31:21] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[31:22] | My dad’s best friend– Harold Wren. | 我父亲的挚友 哈罗德·冉 |
[31:24] | Are you sure you two never met? | 你确定你们没见过吗 |
[31:27] | No. We haven’t. | 没有 我们没见过 |
[31:31] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:33] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help. | 抱歉我帮不了更多忙了 |
[31:43] | My delivery was intercepted, Captain. | 我的快递被人半道截了 警长 |
[31:46] | I’m missing two couriers | 两个押送人失踪 |
[31:47] | and half a million dollars in Brighton Beach money. | 五十万应该送去布莱顿海滩的钱也失踪了 |
[31:49] | Okay, I need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[31:51] | You’re on your own with this one. | 这事你得自己搞定 |
[31:53] | This was out of my control. | 我搞不定了 |
[31:54] | Force majeure is not covered by our protection. | 我们的保护范围不涵盖不可抗力因素 |
[31:57] | Our associates blame you for this debacle. | 这次的事情 合伙人都在责怪你 |
[32:00] | Fix it…fast. | 尽快给我处理好 |
[32:01] | All right, I’ll handle this on my own. | 好吧 这事儿我自己处理 |
[32:06] | I’m confident in your success. | 我对你有信心 |
[32:07] | I need something from you. | 我要你帮助 |
[32:11] | My employee Brick is being held | 我的手下布瑞克被你的人扣着 |
[32:12] | by your people without a charge, okay? | 不起诉也不放人 知道吗 |
[32:14] | I need you to get him out… | 我要你放他出来 |
[32:16] | Unless that’s not covered by your protection. | 除非这也不在”保护范围”内 |
[32:20] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[32:27] | How are you, Detective? | 你好 警探 |
[32:32] | That’s a friend of yours? | 那是你的朋友吗 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:41] | Carter, you still have that suspect in holding? | 卡特 你还关着那个嫌犯呢 |
[32:43] | I was just about to let him go. | 我正要放他走 |
[32:44] | You should have done that hours ago. | 你几小时前就该办好了 |
[32:46] | Not a bright move, Detective. | 很不明智啊 警探 |
[32:48] | Release the suspect now. | 现在就去放人 |
[32:56] | Sorry I thought you were a cop. | 抱歉之前把你当警察了 |
[32:59] | Nothing wrong with cops… | 警察也没什么 |
[33:02] | Just bad ones. | 只是有些坏警察 |
[33:04] | What’s that? Look. | 那是什么 看 |
[33:06] | Something metal right there. | 有什么金属块在那 |
[33:14] | We got ’em, kid. | 抓住他们了 孩子 |
[33:17] | It’s over. We got the evidence. | 结束了 我们找到证据了 |
[33:19] | My friend on the police force | 我在警队的朋友 |
[33:20] | will be able to put brick and his friends away. | 能把布瑞克跟他的朋友们都关起来了 |
[33:23] | Yeah, but what about Andre? He’s still out there. | 好 但安德烈怎么办 他还逍遥法外 |
[33:26] | Andre didn’t kill your brother. | 安德烈没杀你哥哥 |
[33:28] | Now you want to go after him too? | 难道你现在想连他也做掉 |
[33:30] | Hell, yeah. He’s just as to blame. | 废话 他一样有责任 |
[33:33] | Then what? | 那然后呢 |
[33:35] | Go after Andre’s bosses… | 追查安德烈的上头 |
[33:38] | The corrupt cops and the politicians that let them operate? | 操纵他们的那些腐败警察和政客 |
[33:41] | You won’t be able to stop until you destroy everyone | 在毁掉你认为该为你哥哥之死 |
[33:43] | you blame for taking your brother’s life. | 负责的所有人之前绝不罢手 |
[33:46] | It won’t bring him back. | 那换不回你哥哥 |
[33:51] | You’ll just wind up in jail or dead. | 你只会坐牢或者死翘翘 |
[33:55] | Do you think that’s what your brother wanted for you? | 你觉得你哥哥希望你这样吗 |
[34:06] | There you are. | 终于来了 |
[34:07] | Anonymous tip just came in, Detective. | 匿名消息来了 警探 |
[34:10] | Got you the murder weapon. | 给你找到凶器了 |
[34:11] | You can go ahead and charge Brick. | 你现在能起诉布瑞克了 |
[34:13] | It’s gonna be kind of difficult. | 现在比较难办了 |
[34:15] | I just released him ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟前刚放走了他 |
[34:17] | Brick’s on the street? | 布瑞克出来了 |
[34:19] | Womack forced my hand. | 沃玛克逼得我没办法 |
[34:21] | He’ll be able to I.D. Darren to Andre. | 他会跟安德烈指认出达伦 |
[34:24] | All the more reason why you need to get | 所以你得马上把孩子 |
[34:25] | that kid off the street now. | 带到安全的地方 |
[34:27] | Don’t worry– I’ll get you the gun, along with the kid. | 别担心 我会把枪和孩子都交给你 |
[34:33] | – Darren. – What’s going on? | -达伦 -怎么了 |
[34:41] | Carter… | 卡特 |
[34:43] | You’re gonna say, “I told you so.” | 你可以说”我早告诉你了” |
[34:51] | Finch, Darren’s run off, | 芬奇 达伦跑了 |
[34:52] | Probably to go after Brick again. | 估计是又去找布瑞克了 |
[34:54] | And this time he’s got the gun they used to kill his brother | 这次他还拿了他们杀他哥哥的枪 |
[34:58] | In other words, the idea of letting a 14-year-old hire you | 换句话说 让14岁的小朋友雇你 |
[35:00] | to avenge his brother has backfired? | 为他哥哥复仇的计划适得其反了 |
[35:02] | You can lecture me later. | 你就等会再训我吧 |
[35:03] | Right now I need you to bring me the bag. | 现在把我的包拿来 |
[35:05] | Which bag? | 哪个包 |
[35:07] | The one labeled “Plan ‘B.'” | 标着”备用方案”的那个 |
[35:10] | Hey. You need backup? | 需要后援吗 |
[35:11] | I don’t know. Do I? | 不知道 你说呢 |
[35:13] | I figured it might’ve had something to do | 我琢磨着应该是 |
[35:14] | with that fish the captain had you throw back in the sea. | 警长逼你放鱼归海那事 |
[35:16] | It might. | 也许 |
[35:18] | I got a tip. | 我收到线报了 |
[35:19] | You want to go fishing? | 想钓鱼去吗 |
[35:24] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 当然 有何不可 |
[35:47] | That’s the kid? | 就是那小子 |
[35:51] | Darren, right? | 达伦是吗 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I recognize you. | 对 我认出你了 |
[35:54] | We got something to talk about, right, you and me? | 我们有事要谈 是吧 你我二人 |
[36:08] | Darren’s in there. | 达伦在里面 |
[36:11] | Relax, Finch. | 放松 芬奇 |
[36:12] | It’s bean-bag rounds, riot ammo. | 这是布袋弹 防暴用的 |
[36:16] | I told the kid no killing. | 我跟那孩子说了不许杀人 |
[36:18] | On my signal, | 收到信号 |
[36:19] | you’re gonna cut the power to the building. | 就去去掐断电源 |
[36:23] | That was the signal, Finch. | 这就是信号 芬奇 |
[36:26] | It’s pretty brave of you coming in here like that, Darren. | 你就么这闯进来真是勇敢 达伦 |
[36:30] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[36:32] | I do. | 真的 |
[36:32] | My man took someone from you, | 我的手下杀了你的亲人 |
[36:34] | So you’re here to take him from me. | 所以你想一命偿一命 |
[36:38] | So go ahead and shoot him. | 那就放手开枪吧 |
[36:39] | I mean, he’s the one that screwed up in the first place, | 他就是那个搞砸一切的人 |
[36:42] | Even put us in this situation. | 还把咱俩弄到如此地步 |
[36:44] | So you’re doing me a favor here. | 你这样是在帮我忙 |
[36:45] | – Yo, Andre– – shut your mouth. | -安德烈 -闭嘴 |
[36:48] | I see you got it in you. | 我能看出来的为人 |
[36:51] | Yeah, you got that conviction. | 你意志坚定 |
[36:55] | It’s a hard quality to find around here. | 这种特质可不常见 |
[36:59] | So you go ahead and pull that trigger. | 你尽管扣扳机开枪 |
[37:03] | You should come work for me. | 过来为我工作 |
[37:06] | You’re young enough, by the time you Brick’s age, | 你还年轻 等到了布瑞克那么大时候 |
[37:08] | You’ll be running these streets for me, son. | 就能为我控制几条街道了 孩子 |
[37:11] | Ain’t nobody gonna touch you. | 没人敢动你的 |
[37:12] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[37:13] | Because you smarter than the rest. | 因为你比所有人都聪明 |
[37:17] | Now, you made it all the way here. | 现在 你已走到这步 |
[37:19] | Go ahead… | 来吧 |
[37:21] | And claim that reward. | 摘取胜利的果实 |
[37:29] | Claim it. | 来啊 |
[37:31] | Man, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[37:36] | Yeah, I thought that might happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[37:40] | I don’t blame you. I blame the store. | 我不怪你 怪这家店 |
[37:43] | Kids spending their days reading these revenge stories, | 小孩子成天看什么复仇故事 |
[37:47] | selling it like it’s reality. | 就跟真的一样 |
[37:49] | But you know the thing about comic books? | 但是你知道漫画这回事儿 |
[37:52] | They’re just comics. | 就是漫画而已 |
[37:57] | What the hell is that? What the hell is that? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[38:02] | Move! | 行动 |
[38:10] | Go around back. | 绕到后面 |
[38:14] | NYPD, drop your weapon. | 纽约警察 放下武器 |
[38:21] | Get down, kid! | 趴下 孩子 |
[38:34] | Fusco! | 弗斯科 |
[38:38] | Fusco, you okay? | 弗斯科 你还好吗 |
[38:40] | – Yeah, just peachy. – Come here. | -还好 没事儿 -过来 |
[38:55] | You know what? Whatever you got to say, save it. | 无论你想说啥 免开尊口 |
[38:57] | I can already see the ass cake on my desk when I get back. | 我已经想象出回去后办公桌上的屁股形蛋糕了 |
[39:00] | No, man, actually, | 没有啦 事实上 |
[39:01] | I just wanted to say thank you for saving my life. | 我就是想来跟你说 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[39:06] | You’re welcome, kid. | 不客气 孩子 |
[39:08] | Come on. Let’s go. Get me out of here. | 快点 我们走 快把我弄走 |
[39:12] | Hey, take it easy, will you? | 轻点行不行啊 |
[39:19] | Just when I thought you were sticking around. | 我还以为你会留下呢 |
[39:22] | Manhattan, you know… | 曼哈顿 你懂的 |
[39:23] | Got a little claustrophobic. | 有点太憋了 |
[39:25] | And a job’s come up in Sudan. | 苏丹那边刚好有个工作 |
[39:27] | I’ll be sorry to lose you again. | 见不到你有点遗憾 |
[39:31] | That woman– I’ve forgotten her name. | 那个女人 我忘了名字了 |
[39:33] | Did she tell you what you wanted to know? | 她有没有告诉你你想知道的 |
[39:35] | Alicia Corwin– she told me some stuff. | 阿莉莎·柯文 她跟我说了些事 |
[39:38] | I don’t know if it’s what I wanted to know. | 我不很确定是不是我想知道的 |
[39:40] | You know, I had my dad on a pedestal. | 你知道 我视我父亲我偶像 |
[39:42] | Loved him, hated him, but just always admired him. | 爱他 恨他 但是一直仰慕他 |
[39:46] | It’s kind of hard to believe he was just an ordinary guy, | 很难相信他就是个普通人 |
[39:48] | made mistakes like everybody else. | 犯普通人会犯的错 |
[39:50] | Well, whatever she told you, | 不管她跟你说了什么 |
[39:52] | There’s one thing you should know about him. | 有件事情你应该知道 |
[39:54] | Anytime anyone ever asked him | 无论何时无论何人问他 |
[39:56] | what his proudest achievement was, | 这一生最骄傲的成就是什么 |
[39:58] | He always said that it was you. | 他总是说是你 |
[40:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | – Take care of yourself. – Yeah. | -好好照顾自己 -好 |
[40:16] | You know, Fusco tells me | 弗斯科跟我说 |
[40:17] | they got a lead on a foster family. | 他们找到一个寄宿家庭 |
[40:21] | I had a family. | 我有家庭 |
[40:24] | Darren, we don’t get to choose what happens to us… | 达伦 我们无法选择命运的安排 |
[40:27] | just what we do about it. | 只能选择接受和适应 |
[40:29] | I looked into them. | 我查过他们 |
[40:30] | They’re good people. | 都是好人 |
[40:33] | And if they aren’t? | 如果不是怎么办 |
[40:35] | I’ll take care of it. | 那我来帮你解决 |
[40:39] | I’m, uh, still on the clock. | 我 还在被你雇着呢 |
[40:46] | I’m still working on it, | 我还没画完 |
[40:48] | But here… | 不过给你 |
[40:49] | This is yours. | 你的 |
[40:51] | Would you look at that? | 看看 |
[40:55] | I always wanted a sidekick. | 我一直都想要个助手呢 |
[40:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:01] | Which, reminds me… | 说起来 提醒我了 |
[41:04] | I pulled some strings. | 我做了点事儿 |
[41:05] | You’ll be starting at that charter school for the arts. | 你要去那家特许公立学校学艺术了 |
[41:10] | My trumpet. | 我的小号 |
[41:11] | They got drawing classes too. | 他们还有绘画课 |
[41:13] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[41:15] | Remember, opportunities multiply as they’re seized. | 记住 立于不败之地 而不失敌之败也 |
[41:17] | Sun Tzu | 孙子 |
[41:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[41:22] | Hey, don’t worry, man. | 别担心 |
[41:23] | Someday you’ll find a home too. | 有一天 你也会有家的 |
[41:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:32] | Come on, kid, they’re waiting for you inside. | 来吧孩子 他们在里面等你 |
[41:34] | All right, man. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | What’s up, Fusco? | 怎么了 弗斯科 |
[41:39] | Hey, man, I think you’re gonna need a bullet | 我看你得给另一边屁股 |
[41:41] | In that other cheek to even out that limp. | 也来上一枪 那就不瘸了 |
[41:44] | Good to see you too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[41:52] | Come on. | 来 |
[42:00] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[42:02] | Think he’ll be all right? | 你看他会没事么 |
[42:04] | He’s a tough kid. | 这孩子很坚强 |
[42:05] | It’s a good thing we showed up in time, you know. | 还好我们及时赶到了 |
[42:08] | You’re cutting it awfully close with Carter. | 你差点就被卡特逮到了 |
[42:09] | She’s still looking for you, last I checked. | 据我所知她还在查你呢 |
[42:11] | Like I said, you let me worry about carter. | 我说了 卡特的事交给我处理 |
[42:15] | Any news on that other thing? | 那件事情你有什么进展 |
[42:17] | Yeah. | 有 |
[42:18] | He’s got so many aliases, | 他的化名真不少 |
[42:19] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知该从何开始了 |
[42:22] | Oldest one I could find is a Harold Wren. | 能找到的最早的化名是哈罗德·冉 |
[42:24] | He’s an underwriter for an insurance company | 在一家保险公司当了 |
[42:26] | for a number of years. | 好几年业务员 |
[42:27] | Before that, M.I.T. student, top of his class. | 再往前 麻省理工学生 成绩最优的 |
[42:30] | It was there where he met the kid’s dad– | 就是在那他认识了那小朋友他爹 |
[42:32] | You know, Nathan Ingram. | 内森·英格拉姆 |
[42:34] | He’s that billionaire that got killed a couple years back. | 他就是那个几年前遇害的亿万富翁 |
[42:36] | Ingram… | 英格拉姆 |
[42:38] | Graduated from the same class as Wren. | 跟冉同班毕业 |
[42:40] | Yeah, except I did a little more digging. | 是 不过我又深查了一下 |
[42:43] | Wren was the name he used freshman year at M.I.T. | 冉是他在麻省理工新生入学时用的名字 |
[42:45] | That name doesn’t appear on any records before ’76, | 76年之前这个名字根本不存在 |
[42:49] | Which tells me that Wren was a false identity too. | 也就是说冉也是个假身份 |
[42:51] | This guy spent so much time being someone else, | 这家伙花那么多时间扮演他人 |
[42:53] | He probably doesn’t know who he is anymore. | 估计连自己是谁都不记得了 |
[42:56] | Only the paranoid survive. | 只有偏执狂才能生存 |
[42:59] | You know, Lionel… | 莱奈尔 |
[43:01] | You could have been a good cop if not for a few bad choices. | 你要不是走错了几步 还真是能当个好警察 |
[43:05] | You got me snooping around your boss, | 你让我去查你的老板 |
[43:07] | But I make bad choices? | 还说我走错了 |
[43:09] | Man has a point. | 倒也是 |
[43:13] | 系统管理员 安全漏洞 |