时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because…I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行是无关信息 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, if your number’s up, | 不管是被害人还是行凶者 只要你的号码被列出来 |
[00:43] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[01:00] | Good morning, Mr. Reese. | 早上好 里瑟先生 |
[01:01] | If you say so. | 借你吉言 |
[01:03] | Any croquillants in there? | 里面是croquillants吗 |
[01:05] | If that’s a doughnut, then yes. | 如果你是指甜甜圈 答案是有 |
[01:08] | So what do we got? | 有什么事儿 |
[01:10] | Nothing much, unfortunately. | 不太走运 信息不多 |
[01:12] | The machine kicked out a number that has | 机器吐出了一个号码 |
[01:13] | one of the smallest digital footprints I’ve never seen. | 这号码的网络痕迹少得前所未见 |
[01:18] | No photos? | 没照片吗 |
[01:20] | Not everyone in New York has a driver’s license, Mr. Reese. | 并不是每个纽约人都有驾照 里瑟先生 |
[01:23] | First three digits of the social | 社保号码前三位表明 |
[01:24] | suggest that Jordan Hester was born in Georgia. | 乔丹·海丝特出生于乔治亚州 |
[01:27] | I’m supposed to recognize him by his accent? | 难道要我凭借口音认出他吗 |
[01:30] | Or her. I can’t even verify the gender. | 或者是她 我甚至都没法辩明性别 |
[01:32] | Hester’s living off the grid– no photos online | 海丝特的生活远离因特网 网上没有照片 |
[01:35] | and nothing on the social networking sites. | 社交网站也难觅其踪 |
[01:37] | Never understood why people | 真不理解人们干嘛 |
[01:39] | put all their information on those sites. | 要把个人信息发到那些网站上 |
[01:41] | Used to make our job a lot easier in the CIA. | 这可为我之前在中情局的工作大开方便之门 |
[01:44] | Of course. That’s why I created them. | 这是自然 所以我才建了那些东西 |
[01:46] | You’re telling me you invented online social networking, Finch? | 你是说 是你发明了社交网站吗 芬奇 |
[01:51] | The machine needed more information. | 机器需要更多的信息 |
[01:54] | People’s social graph, their associations– | 人们的社交关系 他们之间的联系 |
[01:56] | The government had been trying to figure it out for years. | 政府多年来一直在试图弄清楚这些 |
[01:59] | Turns out most people were happy to volunteer it. | 结果大多数人都自愿贡献出来 |
[02:02] | Business wound up being quite profitable too. | 商业应用还籍此获得巨额利润 |
[02:05] | Unfortunately, Jordan Hester seems | 很不幸 乔丹·海丝特似乎 |
[02:06] | to be more cautious than most. | 比大多数人要谨慎 |
[02:08] | But I was able to run a credit check. | 不过我还是能做个信用调查 |
[02:11] | According to this, Hester’s got two of everything. | 结果显示 海丝特各方各面都是双份的 |
[02:14] | Two bank accounts, two apartments, | 两个银行账户 两套公寓 |
[02:16] | – two phone bills. – If I had to guess, | -两份电话账单 -如果非要我猜 |
[02:18] | which, as you know, I hate doing, | 你也知道我很讨厌猜测 |
[02:20] | I’d say we’re looking at a person leading a double life. | 我得说咱们要找的是个有着双重身份的人 |
[02:22] | Can’t cover them both. | 一个人搞不定 |
[02:25] | Time for you to get some fresh air. | 你该出去呼吸新鲜空气了 |
[02:27] | I’ll call Carter, | 我给卡特打电话 |
[02:28] | see if our guy–or girl– has a criminal record. | 看看咱们要找的人有没有犯罪记录 |
[02:33] | Is that a good idea? | 你确定这样好吗 |
[02:34] | Detective Carter’s not exactly your number one fan right now | 卡特警官现在可不太待见你 |
[02:41] | Lo and behold, Detective Carter | 瞧瞧 卡特警探 |
[02:44] | at an actual homicide investigation. | 亲临现实中的凶案调查现场 |
[02:46] | What, are you tired of chasing around your mystery man? | 怎么 追那个神秘男人追烦了吗 |
[02:49] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[02:50] | African-American male, 17 years old. | 男性非裔 17岁 |
[02:54] | DOA, thanks to this genius over here. | 送到医院前已死亡 多亏了这天才 |
[02:58] | They got into an argument over a girl. | 他们因为一个女孩起了争执 |
[03:01] | – Murderer! – But this is open and closed. | -杀人凶手 -但事实已经清楚了 |
[03:03] | – The kid already confessed. – Did he say why he did it? | -这孩子已经招认了 -他有说动机吗 |
[03:06] | He said, and I quote, “What was I supposed to do?” | 他的原话是”我还能怎么办” |
[03:09] | And then he said it was our fault. | 然后又说 这都是我们的错 |
[03:11] | Yeah, how does that follow? | 这话什么意思 |
[03:13] | Said we weren’t here to stop him. | 怪我们没赶来阻止他 |
[03:18] | One second. | 等我一会儿 |
[03:20] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:29] | I tried to stop it. | 我试图阻止他 |
[03:31] | There was nothing I could do. | 可是无能为力 |
[03:45] | I’m at the apartment in the Village, Mr. Reese. | 我在城区的公寓里 里瑟先生 |
[03:47] | – Are you at the one in Brooklyn? – Yep. | -你在布鲁克林的公寓吗 -是的 |
[03:50] | Any sign of Hester at your location? | 有任何有关海丝特的线索吗 |
[03:53] | It would help if I knew what I was looking for. | 要是知道我要找的是什么就好了 |
[03:58] | Hello. | 您好 |
[04:00] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[04:04] | Last one in pays for lunch. | 谁后进入 中午请客 |
[04:06] | I’m in the mood for Indian. | 我想吃印度菜 |
[04:08] | Any response from Detective Carter? | 卡特警官那边有回复吗 |
[04:10] | Still not answering my calls. | 还是不接我电话 |
[04:12] | Maybe you should try her. | 也许应该换你试试 |
[04:13] | You know, Carter’s issue isn’t with you, Mr. Reese, | 卡特的意见不是针对你 里瑟先生 |
[04:16] | It’s with your methods… | 而是针对你的行事方法 |
[04:21] | Our methods. | 我们的行事方法 |
[04:25] | Not to mention the fact | 更别提 |
[04:26] | that you gave up a witness under her protection | 你供出了她负责保护的证人 |
[04:29] | and nearly got a cop killed in the process. | 还差点害死一名警察 |
[04:32] | – Nobody’s perfect, Finch. – This is very bohemian. | -人孰无过嘛 芬奇 -波西米亚风格 |
[04:35] | Maybe Hester’s an artist or writer. | 也许海丝特是名艺术家或作家 |
[04:39] | No photos though. | 但没有照片 |
[04:40] | What are you seeing? | 你看到什么了 |
[04:41] | Well…It’s very Spartan. | 斯巴达风格 |
[04:44] | Just a desk, mattress, | 只有一张桌子 一个床垫 |
[04:45] | Some free weights. Not much else. | 一些健身器材 基本上就这些 |
[04:47] | Maybe it’s Hester’s office. | 也许那是海丝特的办公室 |
[04:49] | In a different apartment building? | 在不同的公寓楼里吗 |
[04:53] | Found a money roll marked with Hester’s initials. | 发现一卷钱 上面标有海丝特首字母缩写 |
[04:56] | Mostly small bills though. | 但都是小面额 |
[05:01] | Just going through his garbage. I got some receipts. | 我在检查垃圾 发现了一些收据 |
[05:06] | The Hammer And Nail. | “锤与钉” |
[05:07] | That pub is just around the corner from here. | 这酒吧就在拐角那边 |
[05:10] | Receipt shows an employee discount. | 收据显示享有员工折扣 |
[05:13] | Money could be from a tip pool. | 这钱可能是小费 |
[05:15] | Finch, I’m going to check it out. | 芬奇 我要去查查 |
[05:16] | If he lives and works in Brooklyn, | 如果他居住工作都在布鲁克林 |
[05:19] | what’s this place for? | 那这地方又是用来干嘛的 |
[05:30] | – What can I get ya? – Whatever’s on tap. | -要点什么 -随便给点啤酒吧 |
[05:34] | Hester, what’s taking you so long? | 海丝特 怎么搞了这么久 |
[05:38] | They were under a bunch of other boxes. | 这些被压在一堆箱子下面 |
[05:40] | Finch, got eyes on Hester. | 芬奇 我看到海丝特了 |
[05:42] | – He’s working as a barback. – Barback? | -他在酒吧做服务员 -服务员 |
[05:45] | How can he afford to keep up the rent on both places? | 他怎么付得起两套房子的租金 |
[05:48] | Thanks for all the help. | 多谢您的帮助 |
[05:52] | Yeah, well– | 没什么 |
[06:01] | It’s much warmer than yesterday. | 今天可比昨天暖和多了 |
[06:03] | I know, I know. Okay. | 是啊是啊 好了 |
[06:06] | So anything else I can do for you, Miss Hester? | 还有什么要帮忙的吗 海丝特小姐 |
[06:09] | No, and for the last time, Ray, | 没有了 我说最后一次 雷 |
[06:10] | Please call me Jordan. | 请叫我乔丹就好 |
[06:13] | Mr. Reese… | 里瑟先生 |
[06:15] | You have eyes on Hester, but I have ears on her. | 你看到海丝特了 但我听到海丝特了 |
[06:19] | – What? – Jordan Hester. | -什么 -乔丹·海丝特 |
[06:21] | She’s here in her apartment. | 现在正在她的公寓里 |
[06:23] | This isn’t one person leading a double life. | 这根本就不是什么以双重身份生活的人 |
[06:29] | It’s two people living one. | 是两个人以同一身份生活 |
[06:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回家 |
[06:50] | I suppose I should thank you | 我看我得感谢你 |
[06:52] | for making them evacuate the building. | 帮我疏散了那栋大厦 |
[06:56] | Thank the automatic sprinkler system. | 要谢就谢自动喷水灭火系统 |
[06:59] | So we still have no idea who Jordan Hester is. | 我们还是不知道乔丹·海丝特是什么人 |
[07:02] | Well, at least we narrowed it down. | 至少我们把范围缩小了 |
[07:04] | Two people, one social security number, | 两个人共享一个社保号码 |
[07:07] | only one can be Hester, | 只有一个是真正的海丝特 |
[07:10] | so someone is an imposter. | 另外一个肯定是冒牌货 |
[07:12] | Good luck telling who’s who. | 祝你能够成功找出来 |
[07:15] | We’d better decide quickly. | 咱们得赶紧弄清楚 |
[07:17] | Usually when the machine gives us a number, | 通常机器吐给我们一个号码后 |
[07:19] | we have only 24 to 48 hours before something happens. | 只有24到48小时阻止事情发生 |
[07:23] | Shouldn’t we be able to track down | 我们不是应该能找到 |
[07:24] | a birth certificate for one of them? | 他们其中某人的出生证明吗 |
[07:25] | Long-form birth certificates are hard to get a hold of. | 很早之前的出生证明很难弄到 |
[07:28] | Most medical records over 20 years old | 大多数20年以上的医疗记录 |
[07:30] | aren’t digitized anywhere. | 都没有被数字化 |
[07:31] | We’re not dealing with a typical identity thief here, are we | 我们面对的不是一般的身份盗窃 对吧 |
[07:34] | No. | 确实不是 |
[07:35] | Normally they would steal your money | 那种人通常会偷了你的钱 |
[07:37] | and go on a shopping spree. | 然后拿去挥霍 |
[07:38] | This one is stealing a whole life. | 这个偷的可是全部的生活 |
[07:41] | Did you get anything from the woman’s laptop? | 那女人的手提电脑里有发现吗 |
[07:43] | Emails and contact list– nothing that would indicate | 邮件和联系人表 没有任何迹象显示 |
[07:45] | that she’s not the real Jordan Hester. | 她不是真正的乔丹·海丝特 |
[07:48] | I blue-jacked our guy’s phone, | 我侵入了那男人的电话 |
[07:49] | went through his recent calls. | 检查了他的最近通话记录 |
[07:51] | Seems he rented a van la week. | 看来他上星期租了辆货车 |
[07:52] | Maybe he’s finally going to buy some furniture. | 也许他总算决定要去买点家具了 |
[07:54] | We’ll need to keep eyes on both of them | 两个人都得盯着 |
[07:56] | till we figure this out. | 直到搞清楚为止 |
[07:58] | We’re still going to need an extra hand. | 我们还是需要外援 |
[08:00] | Will the real Jordan Hester please stand up? | 真正的乔丹·海丝特 请上前一步 |
[08:09] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好啊 莱奈尔 |
[08:15] | Nice job handing Moretti over to Elias. | 把莫雷蒂拱手让给了以利亚 有你的 |
[08:17] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[08:20] | Well, you got HR buzzing. Don’t worry about it though. | 你算捅了HR的马蜂窝了 不过不用担心 |
[08:22] | I’m pretty close to finding out who the major players are. | 我快查出幕后主脑们了 |
[08:24] | I didn’t ask you here to talk about HR. | 我叫你来不是问HR的事情 |
[08:27] | I’ve got an assignment for you. | 有任务给你 |
[08:28] | I need you to dig up everything you can on a Jordan Hester. | 我要你去查关于乔丹·海丝特的一切 |
[08:32] | You got me doing undercover work for HR. | 你要我去HR卧底 |
[08:34] | Now you want me to do above-the-board stuff too? | 现在又要我做”伟光正”的活儿 |
[08:36] | Make up your mind. | 你到底要我怎么样 |
[08:37] | I didn’t realize it was my job To make yours easier, Lionel | 我的工作可不是包你轻松混日子 莱奈尔 |
[08:40] | Hey, good cop, bad cop, | 一会儿好警察 一会儿坏警察 |
[08:41] | It’s only my life we’re playing with here. | 你在拿我的生活当儿戏耍 |
[08:42] | It’s not your life I’m focused on right now, is it? | 我才不管你的生活呢 是吧 |
[08:46] | Someone needs our help. | 有人需要我们的帮助 |
[08:52] | – Which one? – Exactly. | -哪一位 -就是要你查清这点 |
[08:57] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力吧 |
[09:01] | Hey, Finch, what’s your Hester up to? | 芬奇 你跟的海丝特如何了 |
[09:03] | Six hours and all she’s done is run errands. | 六个小时了 尽在跑腿儿了 |
[09:07] | Probably go to the post office next. | 接下来好像要去邮局 |
[09:10] | – My Hester’s still at work. – So we’re dealing with | -我跟的这位海丝特还在工作 -这么说 |
[09:12] | the two most ordinary people on the planet. | 我们跟的是地球上最平凡的两个人了 |
[09:14] | Except one of them is not what they seem. | 偏偏其中一个名不符实 |
[09:16] | I did some more digging on that credit report, | 我又研究了一下那份信用报告 |
[09:18] | found something interesting. | 发现很有趣的一点 |
[09:20] | A luxury co-op on the upper West Side | 上城西区的一处豪华公寓 |
[09:22] | ordered a credit check six months ago. | 六个月前做了一份信用调查 |
[09:23] | Might be worth a look. | 也许值得一看 |
[09:25] | You’re not telling me there’s a third Jordan Hester, are you | 你不是说还有第三个乔丹·海丝特吧 |
[09:27] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[09:29] | One of our Hesters rented a large apartment there. | 其中一位海丝特在那里租了一间大公寓 |
[09:32] | But the man at the front desk says he’s never met him or her | 但前台说他从没见过任何一位海丝特 |
[09:36] | Well, my Hester’s still in the middle of his shift. | 我跟的这海丝特还在上班呢 |
[09:39] | I’ll check it out. | 我去查查 |
[09:51] | You pull a double homicide? | 跟双尸命案吗 |
[09:54] | I’m just doing a favor for a friend over at Vice. | 在帮风化组一位朋友跟个案子 |
[09:57] | Did you ever work an identity theft case? | 你以前办过身份盗窃案吗 |
[09:58] | Every arrest I ever made. | 每个案件都是 |
[10:01] | They all say I got the wrong guy. | 所有被捕的人都说我抓错人了 |
[10:05] | Must be nice, helping out people who are still alive. | 帮忙那些还活着的人 感觉一定很好 |
[10:11] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[10:15] | Detective Carter. I’m Special Agent Donnelly. | 卡特警探 我是唐纳利特工 |
[10:18] | We worked together on the Delancey shooting last month. | 我们上月在德兰西枪击案中合作过 |
[10:20] | Right, of course. What brings you back to the “A”? | 是的 什么风把你吹来了 |
[10:23] | You, actually. | 实际上 就是你 |
[10:28] | What’s this about? | 什么事情 |
[10:30] | You sent a set of fingerprints through AFIS a few months back | 数月前你把一套指纹输入了自动指纹识别系统 |
[10:33] | I work homicide. That tends to happen. | 我在凶案组工作 这很正常 |
[10:36] | Yeah, well, these got our attention. | 没错 这个引起了我们的注意 |
[10:38] | In your reports, | 你的报告中 |
[10:40] | you refer to him as “the man in the suit.” | 你称他为”西装男” |
[10:42] | We think this may be the same man who assaulted my team | 我们认为 就是这个人攻击了我们 |
[10:45] | and kidnapped a suspect in our custody. | 绑架了我们监管中的嫌犯 |
[10:47] | The way I remember it, | 在我印象中 |
[10:48] | the suspect was later cleared of all charges. | 那个嫌犯之后洗净了全部嫌疑 |
[10:50] | That’s beside the point, Detective. | 这不是重点 警探 |
[10:52] | Now our agents believe that this man may be connected to | 目前 我们以为此人涉嫌 |
[10:54] | dozens of unsolved homicides and assaults over the years, | 数年来的多宗谋杀及袭击悬案 |
[10:57] | Many of them here in New York in the last six months. | 其中相当一部分发生在最近六个月的纽约 |
[11:01] | A series of bank robberies involving ex-military, | 涉及退役军人的连环银行抢劫案 |
[11:04] | Killing of a Stasi operative, | 杀害前东德特务 |
[11:06] | shootings of drug dealers, gangsters, even police officers. | 枪击毒贩 黑帮教父 甚至警察 |
[11:11] | Now, you speculated, | 现在 据你推测 |
[11:12] | based on your initial interview with this man, | 根据你对此人的初步调查 |
[11:15] | that he was former military, maybe special forces. | 他是退役军人 可能是前特种部队的 |
[11:18] | It’s all in my reports. | 全在我的报告里了 |
[11:20] | No. No, it’s not. | 不不 没全 |
[11:23] | Not by a long shot. | 远远没全 |
[11:25] | When can you spare me an hour, detective? | 什么时候抽一小时跟我聊聊 警察 |
[11:28] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[11:35] | Can I give you a hand with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:36] | – Thank you. – There you are. | -谢谢 -给我吧 |
[11:42] | I’m taking a look at this third apartment, Finch. | 我现在去查看第三套公寓 芬奇 |
[11:46] | Look for anything that might point to which Hester it belongs to | 查找任何能让我们确定是哪位海丝特的线索 |
[11:48] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[11:49] | We need to find out where the threat’s coming from. | 必须查出威胁来自何处 |
[12:06] | Don’t know which Hester it belongs to, | 不知道是哪位海丝特的 |
[12:10] | But I got an idea what they’re mixed up in. | 不过我知道他们在做什么了 |
[12:14] | I’m standing in the middle of an MDMA lab. | 我置身在二亚甲基双氧苯丙胺实验室中 |
[12:17] | Ecstasy. Are you sure? | 摇头丸 你确定吗 |
[12:19] | Well, it’s either that or someone’s really into chemistry. | 不然的话 就是有人痴迷化学 |
[12:27] | Found a guy who can tell us what’s going on. | 找到个能告诉我们实情的人 |
[12:30] | But he’s not really in a talking mood right now. | 不过他一时半会儿没法说话 |
[12:34] | Looks like I’m going to have more company soon. | 看来我要有别的同伴了 |
[12:36] | – Hello? – Good-bye. | -喂 -再会 |
[12:45] | At least we know why our I.D. thief stole Hester’s name. | 至少我们知道冒名者为何盗用海丝特的身份了 |
[12:51] | MDMA can be made with legal chemicals, | 摇头丸可以用合法的化学品合成 |
[12:53] | But they’re monitored. Buy in bulk, | 不过这些药剂是被监测的 一旦大批购入 |
[12:56] | and you draw the attention of the authorities. | 就会引起当局的注意 |
[12:58] | But if you use someone else’s name… | 但是如果你借用了别人的名字 |
[13:00] | They wind up holding the bag. | 他们就束手无策了 |
[13:02] | Looks like your Hester’s not the only one who’s employed. | 看来不只是你那位海丝特有工作 |
[13:06] | Jordan’s emails indicate that she works in antiques, | 乔丹的邮件表明她在古董店工作 |
[13:09] | Maybe as a buyer or a dealer. | 也许是采购员 或是经销商 |
[13:13] | “Jordan”? | 乔丹 |
[13:14] | Are you on a first name basis already? | 你们的关系已经亲密到直呼其名了吗 |
[13:16] | No, I’m just… tired of using pronouns. | 没有 我只是 讨厌用代称 |
[13:23] | Hey, Finch, our ecstasy cook just woke up. | 芬奇 我们的制毒者醒了 |
[13:26] | – What happened? – Some guy broke in. | -怎么回事 -有人闯入 |
[13:29] | – Got the drop on me. – Well, he didn’t take anything. | -把我打晕了 -东西都没丢 |
[13:32] | We got a bigger problem right now. | 我们现在有更严重的问题 |
[13:34] | – The boss wants to meet. – What? | -老大想见你 -什么 |
[13:35] | Four years and we’ve never even seen the boss. | 四年来我们从没见过老大 |
[13:37] | – Why are we meeting him now? – I don’t know. | -为什么现在忽然想见我 -不知道 |
[13:39] | This can’t be good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[13:40] | Come on, meeting’s in an hour. | 走吧 见面安排在一小时后 |
[13:43] | Hester’s name is on the lease for that co-op. | 公寓租约上有海丝特的名字 |
[13:46] | Odds are, either your Hester or mine is the boss. | 差别在于 老大是你那位海丝特还是我这位 |
[13:49] | We need to stay close, Finch. | 我们得跟紧点 芬奇 |
[13:51] | Dear. I think I just lost her. | 天 我想我跟丢她了 |
[14:15] | Sometimes I wonder if he’d be published today. | 有时我想要是他今天发表 |
[14:20] | 《审判》 弗兰兹·卡夫卡 | |
[14:24] | I’d be first in line, | 那我肯定第一个排队买 |
[14:26] | but then, meandering exposition is kind of my thing. | 不过 我的腿脚不太容易抢到首名 |
[14:32] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. | 抱歉 我无意冒犯 |
[14:35] | No, that’s– I’m Harold. | 没有 这个 我叫哈罗德 |
[14:38] | Jordan. | 我叫乔丹 |
[14:41] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[14:46] | Why are you calling me? | 你干嘛给我打电话 |
[14:48] | Why are you talking to her? | 你干嘛跟她聊天 |
[14:50] | Because I haven’t your gift for avoiding people. | 因为我没有你那种隐形藏身的本领 |
[14:52] | Besides, she seems nice, | 再说 她挺和善的 |
[14:53] | And she has excellent taste in literature. | 而且对文学的品味很高 |
[14:55] | Or she knows you’re tailing her, | 又或者她发现了你在尾随她 |
[14:56] | and she circled back for a closer look. | 于是转回头来反戈一击 |
[14:58] | Maggie, I’m taking off. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 玛吉 我走啦 明天见 |
[15:00] | Finch, Hester’s on the move. | 芬奇 海丝特行动了 |
[15:02] | He could be meeting up with the cooks. | 他可能要跟制毒者会面 |
[15:07] | I’ve lost her again. | 我又跟丢她了 |
[15:18] | Mr. Reese, what did that drug cook look like? | 里瑟先生 你说的那个制毒者长什么样子 |
[15:20] | Big, kind of…terrifying? | 是不是大块头 有点吓人 |
[15:23] | Not even close. | 绝对不是 |
[15:27] | If we’ve mistaken this woman for a drug dealer, | 如果我们错把这位女士当成了毒贩 |
[15:29] | isn’t it possible that someone else has too? | 别人是不是也会这么想 |
[15:31] | Anything’s possible, Finch. | 一切皆有可能 芬奇 |
[15:33] | Did you bring a weapon? | 你带武器了吗 |
[15:35] | I told you, Mr. Reese. I don’t like weapons. | 我说过了 里瑟先生 我不喜欢武器 |
[15:38] | Well, you’d better be prepared to talk them to death, | 那你就准备靠一张嘴说死他们吧 |
[15:40] | and you’d better do it fast, | 还得快点儿 |
[15:43] | Because I think I know which one of them is the imposter, | 因为我已经知道谁是冒名者了 |
[15:46] | which means your Hester is in trouble. | 也就是说 你跟着的海丝特有麻烦了 |
[15:53] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[15:55] | You forgot your jacket. | 你的外套忘了拿 |
[15:59] | You’re in danger. Come with me. | 你有危险 跟我走 |
[16:01] | Who were those guys? | 那些是什么人 |
[16:03] | Don’t look back. Just keep walking. | 别回头 继续走 |
[16:08] | – So you’re the boss? – Yeah, that’s right. | -你就是老大 -没错 是我 |
[16:11] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会我的意思 |
[16:12] | but why are we meeting in person? | 但我们为什么要见面 |
[16:14] | Someone’s onto us. | 有人盯上我们了 |
[16:15] | We need to finish this batch and relocate. | 我们得弄完这批 马上转移 |
[16:17] | – We’re low on safrole. – Already got it covered. | -黄樟醚不够了 -已经搞定了 |
[16:22] | Looks like we know who’s who. | 看来我们弄清楚谁是谁了 |
[16:25] | My guy’s the drug dealer. | 我这位是毒贩 |
[16:27] | And your drug dealer has placed | 而你那位毒贩 |
[16:29] | the real Jordan Hester in danger. | 将真正的乔丹·海丝特置于险境了 |
[16:47] | All right, come on. Hurry up. Let’s go. | 好了 快点 我们走吧 |
[16:50] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好 莱奈尔 |
[16:51] | Hey, I think your guy might be cooking ecstasy. | 我看你那家伙是在制毒 |
[16:54] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[16:55] | He got arrested six months ago | 他六个月前被捕了 |
[16:56] | when one of his distributors got popped. | 当时他一个下线被警方端了 |
[16:58] | Narcotics found evidence that he was buying chemicals, | 毒品署有证据证明他在买化学品 |
[17:01] | But the distributor couldn’t pick him out of a lineup, | 但毒贩没办法指认他 |
[17:03] | So they had to cut Hester loose. | 所以他们只能放走海丝特 |
[17:05] | All the distributor knew was a name. | 毒贩只知道一个名字 |
[17:07] | He had actually never met the boss. | 他从没真正见过老大 |
[17:11] | So if that’s it, | 就这些了 |
[17:12] | then maybe I can just go back to doing one job for you, huh? | 我现在能专心只为你打一份工了吧 |
[17:15] | Not just yet. | 还不行 |
[17:16] | Hester– or whatever his name is– | 海丝特 管他叫什么名字 |
[17:17] | is very serious about protecting his identity. | 反正非常在意保护自己的身份 |
[17:20] | Maybe serious enough to kill. | 也许在意到会为此杀人灭口 |
[17:24] | You think he’d go after the girl? | 你觉得他会找上那姑娘吗 |
[17:25] | That’s what I need to know, | 这正是我要知道的 |
[17:26] | which means you need to find out | 也正意味着你要查出 |
[17:28] | how he stole her identity. | 他是怎么偷她身份的 |
[17:32] | But who were those guys? | 那些人是谁 |
[17:33] | I’m afraid they may be in the drug trade, | 恐怕他们都是毒贩 |
[17:35] | and they think you are too. | 而且认为你也是 |
[17:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | That’s who stole my identity? A drug dealer? | 这就是偷我身份的人吗 毒贩 |
[17:46] | So you know about the I.D. Theft. | 你知道自己身份被盗了 |
[17:48] | I’ve known for a few weeks, | 我知道几个星期了 |
[17:49] | but I think it’s been going on for months. | 但我觉得已经被盗好几个月了 |
[17:52] | I kept calling my credit card company, my bank. | 我一直在给我的信用卡公司和银行打电话 |
[17:54] | They kept telling me to call the police. | 他们一直叫我报警 |
[17:56] | The cops just kept telling me to fill out more reports | 警察却一直叫我填各种报告 |
[17:58] | and call the bank. | 然后给银行打电话 |
[18:00] | White collar crime is at the bottom | 白领犯罪总是不被 |
[18:01] | of every police department’s to-do list. | 任何警察部门所重视 |
[18:04] | Well, I take it you’re not a cop. | 这么说你不是警察 |
[18:05] | Not quite. | 不算 |
[18:08] | 哈罗德·克劳 私家侦探 | |
[18:10] | Private investigator? | 私家侦探 |
[18:12] | It’s very Raymond Chandler, isn’t it | 有点推理小说家雷蒙德·钱德勒的感觉 是吗 |
[18:14] | The reality is a little bit more mundane, I’m afraid, | 但恐怕现实会有些乏味 |
[18:16] | Mostly following people around and taking pictures. | 大部分时间只是跟踪和拍照 |
[18:19] | Why were you following me? | 你为什么要跟踪我 |
[18:20] | I’ve been hired by another victim. | 另一个受害者雇的我 |
[18:23] | The police didn’t do anything for him either. | 警方同样没有为他做任何事 |
[18:27] | – So what do I do now? – Right now? | -那我现在该怎么做 -现在吗 |
[18:30] | Breathe deep. Have a cup of tea. | 深呼吸 来杯茶 |
[18:32] | I have someone keeping an eye | 有人在帮我跟踪 |
[18:33] | on the man that stole your identity. | 偷你身份的人 |
[18:35] | As soon as we have enough proof to arrest him, | 只要我们一有足够证据逮捕他 |
[18:37] | we’ll get the police involved. | 就可以请警方介入了 |
[18:43] | You Franklin? | 富兰克林吗 |
[18:44] | You must be Fusco. | 你一定就是弗斯科了 |
[18:46] | Detective Dez Franklin, I.D. Theft Squad. | 德茨·富兰克林警探 身份盗窃小组的 |
[18:49] | How can I help? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[18:50] | Jordan Hester, she’s our vic. | 乔丹·海丝特 我们的受害者 |
[18:52] | A man stealing a woman’s identity–that’s a new one. | 男人盗用女人的身份 这倒新鲜 |
[18:55] | Yeah, apparently, it’s been going on for about a year now. | 是啊 似乎已经用了一年了 |
[18:57] | A year? So we’re not talking about a shopping spree at Best Buy. | 一年了 这么说不是为血拼大采购 |
[19:00] | He’s using her I.D. as a cover for criminal activity, right? | 他在用她的身份为犯罪活动做掩护 是吗 |
[19:03] | – We think he’s cooking E. – Seriously? | -我们认为他在生产摇头丸 -不是吧 |
[19:07] | Why do you find that so strange? | 有什么不对的地方 |
[19:09] | This case last year. | 去年有个案子 |
[19:10] | Suspect claimed he was innocent all the way through trial, | 嫌犯在整个审讯阶段都坚持自己是无辜的 |
[19:12] | said somebody stole his identity. | 说有人盗用了他的身份 |
[19:14] | No one believed him? | 没人相信他吗 |
[19:15] | My unit catches upwards of 100 new complaints every day. | 我的部门每天会抓进来一百多个嫌疑犯 |
[19:19] | Can’t bring us in every time somebody says he didn’t do it. | 不能谁说自己无辜我们都相信吧 |
[19:22] | – What was the charge? – Manufacture with intent. | -罪名是什么 -意图制造毒品 |
[19:24] | Making ecstasy. | 制摇头丸 |
[19:26] | Kyle Morrison. | 凯尔·莫里森 |
[19:27] | I’m pretty sure he’s still locked up. | 我确定他还在狱中 |
[19:31] | I’ll take this. | 我来结账 |
[19:37] | That’s my cue. | 该我上场了 |
[19:40] | I’m Detective Franklin. | 我是富兰克林警探 |
[19:41] | I’d like to talk to you about a string of credit card thefts | 我想就一系列信用卡盗窃事件和你谈谈 |
[19:45] | We already know about the scanner you keep under your apron. | 我们已经发现你围裙下的扫描仪了 |
[19:46] | – NYPD homicide. – Yes, it’s Detective Fusco. | -纽约凶案组 -你好 我是弗斯科警探 |
[19:49] | I’m looking for an inmate by the name of Kyle Morrison. | 我想查一名叫凯尔·莫里森的囚犯 |
[19:51] | Can you tell me where he’s being held? | 能告诉我他被关在哪里吗 |
[19:53] | Let me see that. | 我查一下 |
[19:58] | Hope you’re enjoying your tea, Finch. | 希望你用茶还愉快 芬奇 |
[20:01] | I’m going to take a closer look at Hester’s van. | 我准备上前检查一下海丝特的货车 |
[20:14] | The guy takes his computer with him everywhere. | 这家伙上哪儿都带着他的电脑 |
[20:18] | He’s even more careful than you are, Finch. | 他甚至比你还谨慎 芬奇 |
[20:21] | I might need a little help cracking his– | 我大概需要你帮忙解开他的 |
[20:25] | Never mind. | 不必了 |
[20:26] | Laptop’s not password-protected. | 笔记本没设密码 |
[20:28] | Guess he’s not as careful as I thought, Finch. | 看来他没我想得那么谨慎 芬奇 |
[20:32] | Okay, not seeing any secret accounts full of drug profits | 好吧 没看到任何贩毒盈利的秘密账户 |
[20:35] | or messages about business. | 也没关于贩毒的信息 |
[20:41] | To give you more leverage and control– | 能给你更多筹码 有效掌控 |
[20:43] | And since when do seasoned drug dealers | 贩毒老手什么时候开始 |
[20:45] | need how-to tips from the internet? | 需要从网上查找”须知”了 |
[20:48] | I missed a client meeting. | 我错过了一场客户会议 |
[20:52] | What do you do for a living? | 你靠什么谋生的 |
[20:53] | Well, technically I’m a freelance buyer, | 严格说来 我是自由职业买家 |
[20:56] | but no one really knows what that means. | 但没人明白那是干嘛的 |
[20:58] | – Buyer of what? – Antiques. | -买什么的 -古董 |
[21:01] | You know, I love old stuff. | 我喜欢有历史的东西 |
[21:02] | – Like books. – Especially books. | -比如书 -特别是书 |
[21:05] | I can’t really afford to buy the stuff I like, | 我买不起我喜欢的东西 |
[21:07] | so people hire me and I buy old stuff for them. | 所以别人雇我 我就帮他们买古董 |
[21:11] | Kind of like a interior decorator with cobwebs. | 有点像住狗窝的室内设计师 |
[21:14] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去很有意思 |
[21:16] | Well, it’s an embarrassing use of an arts degree, | 用艺术学位做这个 有点丢人 |
[21:18] | but it’s my dream. | 但这是我的梦想 |
[21:21] | You know, someday I’d love to own my own shop. | 我希望有天能有一家自己的店 |
[21:25] | That is, if this whole I.D. thing | 当然前提是 这身份被盗的事 |
[21:26] | hasn’t permanently ruined my credit, | 别永远地毁掉我的信用记录 |
[21:28] | or I don’t wind up dead. | 否则就至死方休了 |
[21:33] | Any idea when I can go home? | 知道我什么时候可以回家吗 |
[21:35] | I think it’s too dangerous right now. | 我觉得现在太危险了 |
[21:37] | What if these guys figured out where you live? | 万一那帮人查到了你家地址怎么办 |
[21:40] | We should get you a hotel room. | 我们会给你找间酒店 |
[21:41] | Can I at least pack a bag? | 我能不能至少回去收点东西 |
[21:43] | I’m not sure that’s wise. | 我不认为这是明智之举 |
[21:45] | Even if you came with me? | 就算你陪着我也不行吗 |
[21:57] | So this is our entire next shipment? | 这就是下次全部的货吗 |
[22:00] | Where’d you get this stuff? It smells a little different. | 你上哪儿弄的这个 闻上去有点不一样 |
[22:03] | That’s because it’s even more pure. | 因为这次纯度更高 |
[22:06] | Now let’s start the cook. | 快开始做 |
[22:11] | So this batch will be ready in, what? | 那这批货弄好要多长时间 |
[22:12] | 24 hours or so? | 24小时吗 |
[22:17] | If my nana was cooking it. | 你当是我奶奶煮饭呢 |
[22:31] | You’re homicide? | 你是凶案组的吗 |
[22:33] | You guys think I killed someone too? | 你们觉得我还杀了人吗 |
[22:35] | That’s not why I’m here. | 这不是我此行的目的 |
[22:36] | What, so you just want to rub it in? | 所以你只是想过来戳我痛处吗 |
[22:39] | Well, congratulations. You got me. | 那么 恭喜你 你做到了 |
[22:41] | I thought you didn’t do it. | 我觉得你没做 |
[22:42] | I’m not a drug dealer. | 我不是毒贩 |
[22:44] | I’ve been saying that for a year. | 多年来我一直这么说 |
[22:45] | Nobody’s believed me yet. | 但没人肯相信我 |
[22:46] | Once a suspect, always a suspect. | 一次是贼 终生是贼 |
[22:48] | Isn’t that the official NYPD motto? | 这不是纽约警察的官方座右铭吗 |
[22:51] | When did you know your identity was first stolen? | 你第一次何时意识到自己的身份被盗 |
[22:53] | When the cops knocked down my door, | 当警察来敲我家门 |
[22:55] | put a shotgun to my head. | 拿枪顶着我脑袋的时候 |
[22:56] | And that was what? A year ago? | 那是什么时候 一年前吧 |
[22:59] | You know what? | 要我说 |
[23:00] | The more I talked to you guys, | 跟你们这帮人说的越多 |
[23:01] | the more you twisted my words around. | 你们越能扭曲我的话 |
[23:02] | So, you know, maybe today I’m not in the mood. | 所以 我今天大概没心情说话 |
[23:05] | We think what happened to you | 我们觉得发生在你身上的事 |
[23:06] | may have happened to someone else. | 可能在别人身上重演了 |
[23:09] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:14] | Look, I know you got no reason to trust me. | 我知道你没理由相信我 |
[23:17] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我很明白你的感受 |
[23:19] | Everyone’s got you wrong. | 每个人都误解了你 |
[23:20] | Everyone thinks you’re something that you’re not, | 每个人都冤枉了你 |
[23:22] | And you got no way to change their mind. | 而你却没法改变他们的想法 |
[23:24] | You help me catch this guy, | 你帮我抓住这家伙 |
[23:26] | and I’ll see about getting you out of here. | 我想办法把你弄出去 |
[23:31] | You believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[23:32] | Until you give me reason not to. | 除非让我无法相信 |
[23:38] | When it–when it started, it was just the money. | 在 在一开始 只是钱有问题 |
[23:42] | I’d call the bank, and then they’d close the account, | 我打给银行 他们就关闭了账户 |
[23:44] | but then another one would pop right back up. | 然后立马又有一个账户冒了出来 |
[23:46] | Before long, my credit was shot, | 很快 我的信用纪录完了 |
[23:48] | my savings were gone. | 存款没了 |
[23:49] | Couldn’t pay my mortgage. I couldn’t support my family. | 没法还贷款 没法养家 |
[23:53] | And then the cops came rolling up. | 然后警察就出现了 |
[23:56] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[23:57] | My boy’s nine. | 我儿子九岁了 |
[24:00] | Missed my daughter’s second birthday last month. | 上个月错过了我女儿的两岁生日 |
[24:04] | Her mother doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore. | 她妈妈再也不想和我有任何交集了 |
[24:06] | Look, you help me catch this guy, | 你帮我抓住这家伙 |
[24:09] | and I’ll do my best to get you home and see your little girl | 我将尽我所能让你回家见你的宝贝女儿 |
[24:12] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[24:23] | Something’s not right here. | 有点不对劲 |
[24:26] | Damn it, we’re out of time. | 见鬼 我们没时间了 |
[24:27] | The cops are on their way here right now. | 警察已经在过来的路上了 |
[24:29] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[24:30] | Who cares? We’ve gotta get this merch out of here fast. | 管它为什么 我们得赶快把成品运走 |
[24:33] | What about the cook? | 那制毒怎么办 |
[24:34] | Forget it, this lab is burned. | 别管它了 这实验室完蛋了 |
[24:35] | Wipe everything down for prints. I’m gonna pack this stuff up | 把指纹都擦干净 我把东西装起来 |
[24:52] | It’s okay. | 没有危险 |
[24:54] | Oh, okay. | 太好了 |
[24:55] | Why are there towels everywhere? | 为什么到处都是毛巾 |
[24:56] | Yeah, sprinkler system went off yesterday. | 是啊 自动喷水灭火系统昨天启动了 |
[24:59] | – Some idiot pulled the alarm. – How odd. | -某个傻瓜触发了火警 -真奇怪 |
[25:02] | I’ve arranged a hotel room for you, | 我替你订好了一间酒店 |
[25:04] | if you want to collect your things. | 如果你想收拾一下东西 |
[25:07] | In a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[25:09] | We really shouldn’t linger. | 我们没有时间耽误了 |
[25:12] | I know, but after the day I’ve had, | 我知道 但这么一天下来 |
[25:14] | I could use something a little stronger than tea. | 我需要喝点比茶水更烈的 |
[25:30] | Here’s the victim’s accounts. | 这些是受害者的账户 |
[25:32] | You recognize any of these charges? | 能看出这些开支有什么问题吗 |
[25:34] | Hardware stores. | 五金店 |
[25:35] | There were a lot of those on my accounts too. | 我的账户上也有很多五金店的交易 |
[25:37] | And bulk purchases of chemicals. | 还有大量化学品的买入 |
[25:39] | That’s what the cops used as evidence against me. | 这是警察用来指控我的证据 |
[25:41] | – Supplies for the labs. – I guess. | -供实验室用 -应该是 |
[25:43] | Recognize anything else? | 还看出别的什么吗 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | These are the bank statements. | 这些是银行方面的证词 |
[25:50] | – You recognize anything here? – Wait. | -能看出什么吗 -等等 |
[25:54] | Why do you have a picture of her? | 你为什么会有她的照片 |
[25:55] | That’s Jordan Hester. She’s the victim. | 这是乔丹·海丝特 她是受害者 |
[25:57] | No, no, no, that’s Mary. | 不不不 她是玛丽 |
[25:58] | She was the receptionist at my accountant’s office. | 她是我会计师的接待员 |
[26:03] | Mary? | 玛丽? |
[26:06] | Excuse me a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[26:11] | When you’re done with the wipe-down, get the hell out, | 擦干净之后 赶紧出去 |
[26:13] | and I’ll be in touch when I find a new lab. | 我找到新的实验室会再和你们联系 |
[26:15] | Get one with skylights like the last one. | 找和上一间那样带天窗的 |
[26:17] | It’s better ventilation for when we heat the phosphorous. | 我们加热磷粉时能更好地通风 |
[26:20] | Yeah, sure, whatever you want. | 当然可以 什么都行 |
[26:23] | Let’s move! | 快点 |
[26:24] | Phosphorous is used to make meth, “Boss.” | 磷粉是用来制作冰毒的 老大 |
[26:29] | And the last place didn’t have any skylights. | 而且上一间实验室根本没有天窗 |
[26:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[26:34] | I think we may have gotten this backwards, Finch. | 我觉得我们弄反了 芬奇 |
[26:36] | My Hester’s not the identity thief, | 我跟的海丝特不是冒充者 |
[26:38] | which means yours is. | 也就是说 你跟的才是 |
[26:39] | 弗斯科 是那个女人 | |
[26:44] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[26:47] | Something wrong, Harold? | 出事了吗 哈罗德 |
[27:07] | I don’t know who you are, but you’re not the boss. | 我不知道你是谁 但你不是老大 |
[27:10] | Don’t be an idiot. Put the gun down. | 别傻了 把枪放下 |
[27:12] | Boss, boss, the cops are outside. | 老大 老大 警察就在外面 |
[27:15] | Everybody grab what they can. | 大家尽量多拿点 |
[27:17] | That’s the guy who knocked me out. | 他就是把我揍晕的人 |
[27:26] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间纠缠了 |
[27:28] | I know you’re the real Jordan Hester. | 我知道你是真正的乔丹·海丝特 |
[27:31] | Then you know I’m not going anywhere. | 那你就该知道我哪儿也不会去 |
[27:38] | I don’t think I feel very well. | 我好像有点不舒服 |
[27:41] | In fact, I’m certain of it. | 实际上 我很确定 |
[27:45] | I feel quite discombobu– | 我感觉很晕 |
[27:47] | Bobu–bobu– | 晕 眩 |
[27:50] | It’ll pass, Harold. | 会过去的 哈罗德 |
[27:55] | Don’t worry. Pretty soon, you’ll feel much better. | 别担心 马上 你就会感觉很好的 |
[28:00] | Tell me who you are. | 告诉我你是谁 |
[28:01] | Who I am doesn’t matter right now. | 现在 我是谁不重要 |
[28:04] | What matters is, I know who you are. | 重要的是 我知道你是谁 |
[28:07] | Who am I, then? Stay back. | 那我是谁 别过来 |
[28:08] | – I will shoot you. – How? | -我会开枪的 -怎么开 |
[28:11] | the safety’s still on. | 保险还开着呢 |
[28:13] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[28:14] | but I’m surprised you fooled these guys as long as you did. | 但真不敢相信你居然把这群人骗了这么久 |
[28:17] | Is that really how you think a drug dealer dresses? | 你真觉得毒贩会穿成你这样吗 |
[28:20] | I know you’re the real Jordan Hester. | 我知道你是真正的乔丹·海丝特 |
[28:24] | I know your life was stolen. | 我知道你的生活被偷走了 |
[28:25] | Here. I even know who stole it. | 给你 我甚至知道是谁偷的 |
[28:28] | Do the other one. | 绑那一个 |
[28:31] | Well, who stole it? | 那 是谁偷的 |
[28:32] | First things first. | 先解决当务之急 |
[28:33] | What exactly was your plan? | 你是如何计划的 |
[28:36] | You were accused of being a drug dealer, | 你被指控贩毒 |
[28:38] | so then you decided to become one? | 所以就决定成为毒贩吗 |
[28:41] | No one would believe me. | 没有人会相信我 |
[28:42] | And I was always a bit of an introvert, | 而我又一直很内向 |
[28:44] | you know, a private person. | 很注重隐私 |
[28:46] | Yeah, I know the type. | 是啊 我很熟这类人 |
[28:48] | I never thought that I would be punished for it. | 我从未想到这样会惹祸上身 |
[28:50] | My old boss, police– | 我之前的老板 警察 |
[28:52] | People hear you’re a drug dealer, | 人们一听说你是贩毒的 |
[28:54] | they stop listening to you. | 就不愿再听你解释了 |
[28:56] | I mean, have you ever hit bottom? | 你有没有陷入最低谷的时候 |
[29:00] | I never realized how far down I could go. | 我不知道自己能陷得多深 |
[29:04] | After a while, I figured, | 过了一阵子 我明白了 |
[29:06] | if people keep thinking I’m this bad guy, | 如果别人硬要说我是这种坏人 |
[29:10] | why do I keep trying to convince them that I’m not? | 我又何必喋喋不休地说服他们我不是呢 |
[29:13] | Someone stole your identity, | 有人偷走了你的身份 |
[29:15] | so you decided to steal theirs. | 所以你决定要偷走他们的 |
[29:18] | Well, yeah, but only long enough to destroy this lab. | 是的 只要拖到能捣毁这间实验室就行 |
[29:22] | That’s nitric acid, not safrole. | 那是硝酸 不是黄樟醚 |
[29:25] | It’ll melt all this into mush, destroy this equipment. | 它能腐蚀一切 摧毁这些仪器 |
[29:28] | And then I was going to take the rest of this supply, | 然后我打算拿走剩下的库存 |
[29:30] | about $1/2 million worth, | 大概价值五十万美元 |
[29:33] | to lure that bastard out into the open. | 好引那混蛋现身 |
[29:35] | And then what? Kill him? | 然后怎么办 杀了他吗 |
[29:39] | I don’t want to kill anybody. | 我不想杀人 |
[29:39] | I just want my identity back. | 我只想拿回我的身份 |
[29:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:45] | It’s a terrible plan. | 这计划真烂 |
[29:47] | But I like it, so let’s do it. | 不过我喜欢 我们行动吧 |
[29:50] | First thing you need to know, | 首先你必须知道的 |
[29:52] | the bastard isn’t a he. She’s a she. | 那个混蛋不是他 而是她 |
[29:54] | Finch, are you there? | 芬奇 你在吗 |
[29:55] | I most certainly am. | 确定一定以及肯定 |
[29:58] | You need to get out of there. | 你得从那里出来 |
[29:59] | He wasn’t planning to kill her, | 他并未计划杀了她 |
[30:00] | So she must still be planning to kill him. | 所以一定是她在计划杀了他 |
[30:02] | Why, I never… | 为什么 我从不 |
[30:06] | Harold? | 哈罗德? |
[30:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:12] | – I believe you’ve drugged me. – Ecstasy. | -我确信你给我下了毒 -摇头丸 |
[30:16] | I told you you’d feel better. | 我说过 你会感觉很好的 |
[30:17] | My dopamine and norepinephrine levels are… | 我的多巴胺和去甲肾上腺素水平现在是 |
[30:22] | But if I understand this process, | 但我清楚这个过程 |
[30:24] | I can counter the ef– | 我就能计算出 |
[30:33] | Well, hello there. | 你好呀 |
[30:37] | Well, it was either this or shoot you. | 不这样就得开枪 |
[30:40] | I find chemistry… | 我发现化学品 |
[30:44] | so much more efficient. | 效率要高得多 |
[30:47] | Finch, I’ve got this end under control. | 芬奇 我这边都搞定了 |
[30:49] | We’re preparing a surprise for our mutual friend. | 我们准备给我们共同的朋友一份惊喜 |
[30:52] | Our Mutual Friend, Charles Dickens, | 《我们共同的朋友》 作者查尔斯·狄更斯 |
[30:54] | published…1864, ’65. | 出版于 1864或65年 |
[30:58] | The plot turns on a case of concealed identity! | 情节是一桩隐藏身份的案子 |
[31:03] | How ironic. | 多么讽刺 |
[31:06] | Hey, do you have a copy? | 你有这本书吗 |
[31:10] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[31:12] | Finch, are you all right? | 芬奇 你还好吗 |
[31:13] | Never been all right-er. | 好得不能再好了 |
[31:15] | But I might have been outfoxed. | 但我好像被人坑了 |
[31:17] | Finch outfoxed. | 芬奇被坑了 |
[31:19] | Finch, what’s going on? | 芬奇 你怎么了 |
[31:23] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在做什么 |
[31:25] | Fi– | 芬 |
[31:27] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[31:29] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, that is my very good friend. | 那是我很好很好的朋友 |
[31:34] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[31:35] | Who is he? Where is he? | 他是谁 他在哪里 |
[31:40] | Nowhere that matters, | 无关紧要的地方 |
[31:43] | and not in the lab. | 不在实验室里噢 |
[31:45] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | Joseph, it’s me. | 乔瑟夫 是我 |
[32:14] | You need to get to the lab. No, now. | 你必须赶到实验室去 不 现在 |
[32:17] | We’ve got bigger problems than I thought. | 麻烦比我想象中的大 |
[32:19] | I’m taking care of things here. | 我现在有些事要处理 |
[32:21] | I’ll meet you there. | 在那里碰头 |
[32:29] | I like your face sideways. | 我喜欢你的侧颜 |
[32:32] | I’m sorry, Harold. | 抱歉了 哈罗德 |
[32:42] | Fast as you can, Fusco. | 一定要快 弗斯科 |
[32:44] | 851 12th Street, the Village. Finch is in trouble. | 城区十二号街851号 芬奇出事了 |
[32:47] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我上路了 |
[32:59] | You’ve still got your security clearance | 你服役时的安保权限 |
[33:00] | from your time in the army, Detective, | 还保留着 警探 |
[33:02] | So I can show you this. | 所以我能带你进来 |
[33:02] | The FBI doesn’t run classified ops | 联调局通常不会启动机密行动 |
[33:05] | unless there’s issues of… national security. | 除非涉及 国家安全问题 |
[33:09] | Used to be the CIA worked closely with us, | 以前是中情局跟我们紧密合作 |
[33:13] | then they stopped. | 后来停止了 |
[33:14] | Extreme action became the norm. | 极端行动成了他们的做事准则 |
[33:16] | Kidnappings, renditions, assassinations, | 绑票 偷渡 暗杀 |
[33:19] | and worse, we think they did some of these things | 更糟的是 我们认为有些他们甚至是 |
[33:21] | right here in the U.S. | 在美国本土做的 |
[33:23] | And to run these ops, | 为了启动机密行动 |
[33:24] | They needed dangerous, often sociopathic men… | 他们需要危险的 往往有反社会倾向的人 |
[33:27] | Like the one you’ve been chasing. | 就像你一直追查的家伙 |
[33:31] | But at some point, we think this man left the agency. | 但我们认为 他已经离开了局里 |
[33:34] | Initially, the pattern was chaotic, | 开始的时候 我们无迹可寻 |
[33:36] | but now a trend has emerged. | 现在已经有了大致的方向 |
[33:37] | We think we know what he’s doing here in New York. | 我想我们知道他来纽约做什么 |
[33:40] | And what is that? | 做什么呢 |
[33:43] | We think he’s selling his services to the highest bidder. | 我们认为他现在是赏金猎人 价高者得 |
[33:47] | We’ve seen it before, Mexican special forces | 我们遇到过类似的案子 墨西哥特种部队 |
[33:50] | taking over the drug trade in Juarez, | 接手了华瑞兹市的毒品生意 |
[33:52] | ex-British SAS selling blood diamonds in Liberia… | 前英国空军特别部队在利比亚兜售血钻 |
[33:55] | Men like that, they’re done fighting, | 像他们这种人 一旦退役 |
[33:58] | there’s no place for them in society, | 社会上没有他们的容身之地 |
[34:00] | which makes them very dangerous. | 于是就将他们逼成了危险分子 |
[34:04] | We believe he’s been working with one | 我们相信他跟某个 |
[34:05] | of the organized crime syndicates, | 有组织犯罪团伙合作 |
[34:07] | Specifically a man named Elias. | 尤其是一个叫以利亚的人 |
[34:09] | You think he’s working for Elias? | 你觉得他在为以利亚卖命吗 |
[34:11] | One of our contacts in the Russian mob told us | 我们安插在俄罗斯黑帮的线人汇报 |
[34:13] | he took out a team they sent to kill Elias. | 他把他们派去追杀以利亚的人全放倒了 |
[34:15] | Now the CIA is already trying to clean up this mess. | 现在中情局已经在着手处理这件事了 |
[34:20] | We know that you’ve been contacted by this man, Agent Snow. | 我们知道你一直跟斯诺特工有联系 |
[34:24] | We believe that he’s the man the agency uses | 我们相信他就是中情局负责 |
[34:26] | to sweep these domestic ops under the rug. | 为境内特别行动提供掩护的人 |
[34:31] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[34:34] | what’s the bureau’s interest in this? | 局里对这个为什么感兴趣 |
[34:38] | What’s your interest? | 你又为什么感兴趣 |
[34:40] | You want to put one over on the CIA? | 想跟中情局搞鬼吗 |
[34:41] | Yes, I want to expose the CIA for what it’s become, | 没错 我要揭露中情局的行径 |
[34:45] | but…mainly, I want to catch him. | 但最主要的 我想将他绳之于法 |
[34:48] | We can’t have rogue government hit men | 我们不能让那群政府的恶棍打手 |
[34:50] | operating on domestic soil. | 插手国内事务 |
[34:52] | Obviously you feel the same. | 很显然你也这么认为 |
[34:54] | That’s why you’ve been so vigilant in pursuing him. | 所以你才小心地追查他 |
[34:56] | – Without much luck. – So far. | -可惜没收获 -快了 |
[34:59] | But you’ve been working alone. | 你一直单枪匹马作战 |
[35:01] | Now you’ll have the bureau’s support. | 现在你有局里做后盾 |
[35:04] | We’re going back to all the old cases, | 我们得翻查之前的案子 |
[35:05] | reinterviewing witnesses, looking at physical evidence, | 重新调查目击者 审视证物 |
[35:08] | So beyond your report, | 除了你的报告之外 |
[35:10] | is there anything else you can share with us? | 还有别的什么线索吗 |
[35:16] | Nothing comes to mind. | 没什么了 |
[35:18] | But, I’ll keep you informed. | 不过 有的话我会通知你 |
[35:25] | Rest assured, detective. | 放心 警官 |
[35:27] | We’ll find him. | 我们会抓到他 |
[35:41] | – You alone? – What? | -你一个人 -什么 |
[35:44] | Hello, detective, just in time for dinner. | 你好 警官 刚好吃晚饭 |
[35:49] | Have a seat. Almost ready. | 随便坐 快好了 |
[35:52] | Fast food. | 快餐 |
[35:55] | Very bad. | 很不好 |
[35:58] | – What is that? – She made it for me. | -那是什么 -她做给我的 |
[36:00] | It’s some kind of flambe. | 红烧的噢 |
[36:02] | Wait, wait, wait, it’s not quite ready. | 等下 等下 还没好呢 |
[36:07] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 来吧 先把你弄出去 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好哒 |
[36:11] | This way, this way. | 这边 这边 |
[36:13] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[36:14] | Good. Thanks, Lionel. | 很好 谢谢 莱奈尔 |
[36:16] | I’ll call you as soon as we’re clear. | 我们搞定后再打给你 |
[36:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:21] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[36:21] | Drop the bags. Drop the bags. | 把包放下 把包放下 |
[36:29] | Hello, Mr. Hester. | 你好 海丝特先生 |
[36:31] | Did you really think you could take over my operation? | 你真以为自己能接手我的生意吗 |
[36:34] | Well, you’re here, aren’t you? | 你来了 不是吗 |
[36:35] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[36:38] | I’m thinking of keeping your name a little longer. | 我在考虑把你的名字多用一段时间 |
[36:40] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[36:42] | I’m a better Jordan Hester than you’ve ever been. | 我做乔丹·海丝特可比你做得好 |
[36:46] | Get rid of them. | 把他们干掉 |
[36:48] | More than enough chemicals in here to deal with the bodies. | 这里的化学品足够处理尸体了 |
[37:14] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[37:15] | I’ve got something important to show you. | 我有很重要的东西要给你看 |
[37:18] | Yeah, yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 什么 |
[37:19] | Hydrochloric acid. | 盐酸 |
[37:21] | You don’t want me to drop this. | 你不想我脱手吧 |
[37:26] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[37:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:37] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[37:38] | It’s just water. | 只是水罢了 |
[37:45] | Time to finish this, don’t you think? | 该结束这一切了 不是吗 |
[38:00] | Hey, knock it off. | 快关了 |
[38:06] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[38:08] | I’m gonna take down some bad guys. | 我要去抓坏人 |
[38:10] | You’re gonna stay in the car. | 你待在车里别动 |
[38:12] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:14] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我要这个干什么 |
[38:16] | I found what connects the two Jordan Hesters: | 我发现两个乔丹·海丝特之间的联系了 |
[38:18] | A discount tax prep chain, same accountant. | 报税事务所优惠 同一个会计师 |
[38:20] | You’re going to help me track him down. | 你要帮我逮到他 |
[38:22] | Here. Know how to work this? | 给你 知道怎么用吗 |
[38:29] | You wanna hack the Pentagon? | 你想黑进五角大楼吗 |
[38:41] | We had to meet here? | 我们非要在这儿见面吗 |
[38:42] | Relax, Richard. | 别紧张 理查德 |
[38:44] | Dinners with clients are a write-off. | 陪客户用餐可以销账 |
[38:46] | You should know that. | 你应该知道的 |
[38:48] | I can’t keep doing this, Mary. | 我不能再做了 玛丽 |
[38:50] | I could lose my job. | 我可能会丢饭碗 |
[38:51] | You give me what I want, | 给我想要的 |
[38:53] | or you’re going to lose a lot more than your job. | 不然 你丢的远不止是饭碗 |
[38:56] | Now, who do I get to be next? | 现在 我下一个要扮谁 |
[38:59] | You said a woman this time, right? | 你说过这次想要女人 是吧 |
[39:01] | Well, men tend to hold a grudge. | 男人太记仇了 |
[39:07] | Try this one instead. | 不如试试这个 |
[39:10] | Your name’s not Mary either. | 你也不叫玛丽 |
[39:16] | It’s Tara. | 而叫塔拉 |
[39:21] | You can run along. | 你可以滚了 |
[39:24] | Nice mug shot. | 入案档案照不错 |
[39:27] | Impressive rap sheet too. | 前科档案同样令人赞叹 |
[39:29] | Arrests for shoplifting, forging checks, insurance fraud. | 商店行窃 伪造支票 保险诈骗 |
[39:33] | Torched your own name by the time you were 23. | 你23岁就已经声名狼藉了 |
[39:38] | What now? | 现在如何 |
[39:41] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我 |
[39:45] | For a while, I thought I might have it in me. | 某一刻 我是有这么想过 |
[39:49] | But then, I was just playing you, wasn’t I? | 不过 我只是在假扮你 不是吗 |
[39:54] | For the record, you make a terrible Jordan Hester. | 对了 你这个乔丹·海丝特做得很糟糕 |
[39:59] | There she is. | 她在那里 |
[40:02] | Tara Verlander. | 塔拉·韦兰德 |
[40:07] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:10] | We’ll get to the charges later. | 我们稍后再指出你的罪名 |
[40:12] | Gonna take some time to sort this out. | 要清点你的罪名真得花点时间 |
[40:22] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[40:26] | For giving me my life back. | 谢谢你救回了我的生活 |
[40:30] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:47] | How did you track down her old mug shot? | 你怎么查到她之前的入案档案的 |
[40:50] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[40:51] | Police work. Even I do it on occasion. | 警察的工作 我偶尔也要做的 |
[40:54] | I’m surprised you didn’t want the collar. | 我挺惊讶你居然不出面领功 |
[40:57] | Too high-profile. | 太高调了 |
[40:59] | Plus I think HR’s taking a cut of her operation. | 而且我想HR也有分一杯羹 |
[41:02] | Which do you like better, good cop or bad cop? | 你更喜欢哪个 好警察 还是坏警察 |
[41:08] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[41:10] | Am I under with HR, or am I working cases with you? | 我在HR卧底 还是跟你办案 |
[41:13] | I’ll let you know. | 以后告诉你 |
[41:58] | Releasing prisoner. | 释放犯人 |
[42:10] | – You are a free man. – Thank you. | -你自由了 -谢谢 |
[42:13] | Now get home to your little girl. | 回家见你的宝贝女儿吧 |
[42:31] | Why didn’t you tell me I have so many books. | 怎么不告诉我 我已经有好多书了 |
[42:35] | It’ll be out of your system in a few hours. | 几小时后药劲就会过去了 |
[42:38] | But you should really drink this, | 不过你得该喝下这些 |
[42:40] | so you don’t get dehydrated. | 免得脱水 |
[42:44] | You’re leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[42:46] | No, I’ll stick around, keep an eye on you. | 不 我会留在附近 保护你 |
[42:50] | You should really get some sleep. | 你该睡会儿了 |
[42:52] | You don’t want to talk? | 你不想谈谈吗 |
[42:55] | You might regret it in the morning. | 明天早上你会后悔的 |
[42:58] | You’re a very private person, remember? | 你很注重隐私 记得吗 |
[43:01] | Come on. Ask me anything. | 拜托啦 问我什么都行 |
[43:10] | Good night, Harold. | 晚安 哈罗德 |
[43:17] | Good night, Nathan. | 晚安 奈森 |