时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你正被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people, | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | people like you, | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:53] | Sometimes I wonder what kind of man I’d be | 有时候我会想 如果她没有被杀 |
[00:55] | if she hadn’t been killed. | 我会变成怎样的人呢 |
[00:58] | I hear people change when they lose a parent, | 我听说失去父母后 人会改变 |
[01:01] | especially when that parent is murdered. | 特别是如果其父母死于谋杀 |
[01:10] | Big test today, right? | 今天有个大考 对吧 |
[01:13] | I always hated algebra. | 我以前恨死代数了 |
[01:15] | All those xs a ys made my head spin. | 那些什么x啊y啊搞得我稀里糊涂 |
[01:18] | I don’t mind it so much. | 我对那个倒无所谓 |
[01:21] | Hey, you wanna talk about it? | 你想跟我谈谈吗 |
[01:23] | – It’s no big deal. – It seems like it might be. | -没什么大事 -看起来可不像 |
[01:27] | It’s just some rich d-bag’s giving me a hard time | 只是某些阔佬傻逼为我拿奖学金的事 |
[01:29] | – for being on scholarship. – I wanna know who they are. | -给我难堪了 -告诉我是谁 |
[01:31] | – No way. – Taylor. | -不要 -泰勒 |
[01:32] | Last thing I need is you fighting my battles. | 我最不喜欢你掺和这种事情 |
[01:35] | I’m not some little kid. | 我不是小孩子了 |
[01:38] | I’ll take the subway home tonight. | 今晚我坐地铁回家 |
[01:40] | I know you’re working late. | 我知道你要工作到很晚 |
[01:42] | – Pad Thai for dinner? – Yeah. | -晚上吃泰式炒面 -好 |
[01:46] | Have a good day, okay? | 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:55] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[01:55] | It’s Lablanca in S.I.D. | 我是科调司的拉布兰卡 |
[01:57] | You ready for me to make your day? | 准备迎接我给予的快乐时光吧 |
[01:59] | You’re about to tell me I won a paid vacation to Hawaii? | 你是要说我赢得去夏威夷的带薪假了吧 |
[02:01] | Almost as good. | 差不多了 |
[02:03] | You know those accounts you thought belonged to Elias? | 还记得那些你认为属于以利亚的账户吧 |
[02:05] | The ones we traced to that investment firm a few weeks ago? | 几星期前我们追踪到的投资银行吗 |
[02:08] | When you flagged those accounts, | 你发现那些账户的时候 |
[02:10] | they had a balance of $4 million. | 里边有4百万美元的余额 |
[02:12] | As of this morning, not a dime. | 而到了今天早上 一分钱不剩了 |
[02:14] | Elias drained them, Carter. All of them. | 以利亚把账户提空了 卡特 全提空了 |
[02:18] | I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 我十分钟内赶到 |
[02:25] | Bit of a late start, Mr. Reese. | 来得可有点晚啊 里瑟先生 |
[02:27] | Did you forget to set your alarm? | 你忘了上闹钟了吗 |
[02:30] | Had my yoga class. | 上瑜伽课去了 |
[02:33] | Well, I hope you’ve gotten in touch with your Chi | 好吧 希望你保持真气充盈 |
[02:36] | because it seems we have a big day ahead of us. | 因为今天可有得受了 |
[02:38] | We received five numbers this morning. | 今早收到了五个号码 |
[02:40] | Bumper crop. | 大丰收啊 |
[02:42] | Meet the heads of the five families. | 来见识下五大家族的首领 |
[02:44] | Caparelli. | 卡帕雷利 |
[02:46] | Zambrano. Grifoni. | 桑布拉诺 格里福尼 |
[02:48] | Basile. | 巴西莱 |
[02:49] | Gianni Moretti Jr. | 吉亚尼·莫雷蒂二世 |
[02:50] | Moretti’s son. | 莫雷蒂的儿子 |
[02:52] | Junior took over when Moretti went to prison. | 莫雷蒂进监狱后他儿子开始管事 |
[02:54] | Unless all these men suddenly decided | 除非是这些人突然决定 |
[02:56] | to turn on one another, | 要开始内讧 |
[02:58] | I think it’s fair to assume that they’re being targeted. | 我认为比较合理的假设是 他们被人盯上了 |
[03:01] | Short list of people crazy enough to take on | 疯狂到敢对全体黑手党头目下手的人 |
[03:02] | the entire leadership of the Cosa Nostra. | 数量不会很多 |
[03:05] | Only one, in my opinion. | 就我看来 只有一个 |
[03:07] | Elias. | 以利亚 |
[03:09] | He’s already kidnapped his father. | 他已经绑架了自己的父亲 |
[03:11] | Eliminate the remaining dons, | 除掉剩下的几个头目 |
[03:13] | he could control the entire mafia. | 他就能掌管整个黑帮了 |
[03:16] | I don’t know, Finch. | 我不确定 芬奇 |
[03:17] | We could let the trash take out the trash. | 我们可以让他们黑吃黑 |
[03:20] | I know they encouraged a certain moral flexibility | 我知道你在中情局工作时 他们会鼓励纵容 |
[03:22] | when you worked at the CIA, Mr. Reese, | 你”从权”的道德观 里瑟先生 |
[03:25] | but I like to think that we’re reaching for a higher standard | 但我以为 我们要有更高的道德标准 |
[03:28] | In any case, | 无论如何 |
[03:30] | we need to consider the collateral damage. | 我们都要考虑到间接伤害 |
[03:32] | So we’re going to babysit the five most powerful criminals | 那我们就得给这五位纽约市最有权势的罪犯 |
[03:35] | in New York. | 当回保姆了 |
[03:36] | How do we get close to them? | 怎么接近他们呢 |
[03:38] | These gentlemen meet once a month | 这些先生们每个月会在 |
[03:39] | at the covenant club in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的盟约俱乐部聚会一次 |
[03:41] | There are no cameras allowed inside the private meeting room | 私人会议室里面没有摄像头 |
[03:44] | and no cell phones. | 也不许带手机 |
[03:45] | Not gonna be easy to spy on these guys. | 想要监视这些家伙可不容易 |
[03:48] | Not even for you, Finch. | 对你来说也一样 芬奇 |
[03:51] | That sounds like a challenge, Mr. Reese. | 好像在对我下战书啊 里瑟先生 |
[03:55] | The club recently installed a new fire alarm system. | 俱乐部最近重新安装了一套消防警报系统 |
[03:59] | In case of emergency, fire fighters could communicate | 紧急情况下 消防员能够 |
[04:01] | with anyone trapped inside through a sound system. | 与被困其中的人通过声音系统交流 |
[04:04] | But any speaker can be converted to a crude microphone | 但是通过转换电极 任何话筒 |
[04:08] | by reversing polarity. | 都能变成简单的麦克风 |
[04:11] | Those idiots from the Department of Homeland Security, | 那些国土安全部的白痴们 |
[04:13] | they can’t even take a bribe right. | 连贿赂都不会收 |
[04:15] | That shipment was half of what it was supposed to be. | 出货只有原定的二分之一 |
[04:17] | What are we gonna do with it? | 现在怎么办 |
[04:19] | Nice work, Finch. | 干得漂亮 芬奇 |
[04:21] | We’ll step on it more than usual. | 咱们得加快速度 |
[04:23] | If the customers complain, | 如果顾客要投诉 |
[04:25] | they can put a note in our suggestion box. | 可以投进意见箱里 |
[04:28] | You kidding me with this? | 你们开什么玩笑 |
[04:30] | Business as usual like nothing’s changed? | 生意照常 就当什么也没发生吗 |
[04:33] | We’re all very sorry for your father’s situation, Junior. | 我们对你父亲的际遇感到抱歉 二世 |
[04:36] | Situation? | 际遇 |
[04:37] | My father’s probably dead. | 我父亲可能都已经死了 |
[04:39] | I wanna know what the family’s gonna do to retaliate | 我想知道家族准备如何 |
[04:41] | against this Elias. | 报复以利亚 |
[04:42] | You mean your half-brother? | 你是说你同父异母的哥哥 |
[04:44] | Your old man brought this on himself. | 你老子自找的 |
[04:46] | He sired a little bastard and then he had the poor taste | 他射出了那混球 然后又架不住丢人 |
[04:48] | to have the mother bumped off. | 干掉那当妈的 |
[04:50] | That’s a filthy lie. | 这是无耻的谎言 |
[04:51] | No disrespect, Junior. | 无意冒犯 二世 |
[04:53] | We don’t care if you bring Elias over for Thanksgiving. | 我们不在乎你要不要请以利亚来欢度感恩节 |
[04:56] | He’s a player, brings in a lot of cash. | 他是个明白人 能给我们带来钱 |
[04:57] | You wanna work with a man that you know is robbing you? | 你们居然想跟他合作 你们明知道他抢劫你 |
[05:00] | And stealing our territories? | 还吞食了我们的地盘 |
[05:02] | It’s a business, kid. It’s not a love affair. | 这是生意 又不是谈情说爱 |
[05:05] | We work with him, | 跟他合作 |
[05:07] | we all get rich. | 我们都能赚大钱 |
[05:08] | We need to convey to these gentlemen | 我们得告诉这些先生们 |
[05:10] | that Elias won’t be interested in making a deal. | 以利亚没兴趣跟他们做交易 |
[05:12] | I think it’s time to update Detective Carter. | 我以为该通知卡特警探了 |
[05:17] | That could be difficult, since she’s not speaking to us. | 有难度 她现在都不跟我们说话了 |
[05:20] | An apology might go a long way, Mr. Reese. | 一声道歉 大有裨益 里瑟先生 |
[05:32] | If Elias moved all of his money, | 如果以利亚把钱都转移走了 |
[05:33] | where did it go? | 那转到哪儿去了呢 |
[05:35] | I don’t know yet. | 我暂时也没头绪 |
[05:37] | The funds went out to over 1,000 unique payees. | 款项流向了1000个不同的客户 |
[05:40] | Did you get any names of the people he paid? | 拿到其中某一位的姓名了吗 |
[05:42] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[05:43] | Yeah, it never is with this guy. | 是啊 对付这家伙就没容易过 |
[05:45] | Everything’s going out as cash or wire transfers. | 除了现金就是银行电汇 |
[05:48] | We could trace it, | 我们能追踪到 |
[05:49] | but the warrants alone would take a couple weeks. | 但是光申请到搜查证就要几周的时间 |
[05:51] | What do you think he’s buying? | 你认为他都买了些什么 |
[05:53] | Elias doesn’t care about material things. | 以利亚才不在乎物质 |
[05:55] | He buys people. | 他收买的是人 |
[05:56] | People who’ll murder for money. | 甘愿为钱杀人的人 |
[05:58] | Cops and politicians who’ll look the other way. | 睁只眼闭只眼的警察和政客们 |
[06:01] | Well, whatever it is, he just bought a lot of it. | 不管他买的是什么 数量巨大 |
[06:15] | You’ll have to eat with your hands. | 你得用手抓着吃了 |
[06:18] | I remember you were pretty good with a knife back in the day. | 我还记得你以前可是使刀高手 |
[06:20] | They called you “The Blade”, right? | 他们叫你”刀锋战士” 对吧 |
[06:23] | I never understood your generation and… | 我永远都理解不了你们那一代人 还有 |
[06:26] | the ridiculous nicknames. | 你们那些搞笑的绰号 |
[06:28] | You spent too much time growing fat. | 你们虚度光阴 慢慢变得脑满肠肥 |
[06:31] | Soft. | 软弱无力 |
[06:33] | Some of them even tried to turn the family legit, | 其中一些甚至想把家族生意合法化 |
[06:35] | like your son. | 比如你儿子 |
[06:36] | I mean, your real son. | 我是说 你真正的儿子 |
[06:40] | Why don’t you just kill me already? | 你为什么不直接杀了我 |
[06:49] | I would hate for you to miss the show. | 我可不想你错过好戏 |
[06:53] | I’m gonna do what you never had the stones to. | 我要完成你一直没种动手的事情 |
[06:56] | I’m gonna unite the families, and take control. | 我会联合这些家族 控制一切 |
[06:58] | That’s some plan for a nobody. | 无名小卒的痴心妄想 |
[07:03] | And you think my associates are gonna go along | 你真认为我的同伙们会跟着你 |
[07:05] | with this farce? | 折腾这场闹剧吗 |
[07:09] | They won’t have a choice. | 他们没有选择 |
[07:10] | Besides, I never learned how to share. | 还有 我从来就不懂分享 |
[07:12] | My mother might have taught me, | 我母亲应该教教我 |
[07:13] | but she didn’t get the chance, did she? | 不过她没有机会 不是吗 |
[07:29] | 45 minutes to Queens? I got a real job, you know. | 45分钟赶到皇后区 我可是有正经活儿的 |
[07:32] | HR is your real job, Fusco. | HR才是你的正经活儿 弗斯科 |
[07:36] | I need some intel on that guy | 我需要点情报 |
[07:37] | who’s been stirring things up around town. | 有个人老是在城里搅事 |
[07:39] | Tall guy with a suit. | 一个高个子西装男 |
[07:41] | Likes shooting people in the kneecaps. | 老喜欢打穿别人的膝盖 |
[07:42] | I thought he was yesterday’s news. | 这不是旧闻了吗 |
[07:45] | Not to the feds. | 联帮探员可不这样想 |
[07:46] | They set up a new task force trying to locate him. | 他们新建了一个专案组负责找他 |
[07:49] | We wanna know everything they do, | 我们需要所有组内动向 |
[07:52] | see if we can get to him ourselves. | 想自己先找到他 |
[07:54] | Why, you looking to put him on the payroll? | 怎么 你们要拉拢他吗 |
[07:57] | You ask a lot of questions, Fusco. | 你问题太多了 弗斯科 |
[07:59] | I got an inquisitive mind. | 哥有一颗刨根问底的心啊 |
[08:03] | We’re doing a job for Elias. | 我们现在给以利亚干活 |
[08:05] | Since when does HR work for Elias? | 什么时候HR给以利亚干活了 |
[08:08] | We don’t work for anybody. | 我们不为任何人干活 |
[08:10] | We lend a hand when it’s in our best interest. | 我们有奶就是娘 |
[08:13] | Right now that’s Elias. | 现在以利亚有奶 |
[08:18] | When you’re done looking into that matter, | 等你完成任务 |
[08:20] | I’d call in sick. | 最好请病假 |
[08:21] | You don’t wanna be working Homicide next couple of days. | 接下来这几天 你可不会想在凶案组上班 |
[08:32] | Are you certain this is the best course of action? | 你确定这是最佳行动方案吗 |
[08:35] | Mafiosi don’t take kindly to people who approach them… | 黑手党们对于不请自来的人 |
[08:38] | unannounced. | 不甚友善 |
[08:40] | They’re like feral dogs that way. | 会表现得像狗急跳墙 |
[08:42] | No time for anything but the direct approach, Finch. | 没时间磨叽 只能单刀直入 芬奇 |
[08:45] | Besides, I’ve always been good with dogs. | 还有 我对付狗相当有一套 |
[08:51] | What are you, lost? | 怎么 迷路了吗 |
[08:53] | I’m here to give you a heads up about Elias. | 我来提醒你们一下以利亚的事儿 |
[08:55] | He’s got plans. | 他自有算盘 |
[08:57] | And they don’t include you and your friends. | 可没预你们几位的位置 |
[08:59] | – You a cop? – Not even close. | -你是警察吗 -边都挨不上 |
[09:01] | Frankly, I’d be inclined | 坦白说 我可不介意 |
[09:02] | to let you idiots kill each other, | 你们这群蠢货自相残杀 |
[09:05] | But that could get messy. | 不过那样会惹出麻烦 |
[09:07] | Your men here can’t protect you. | 你的人没法保护你 |
[09:09] | But I can. If you come with me. | 但是我可以 只要你们跟我来 |
[09:11] | Thanks for your concern, my friend, but… | 多谢关心 朋友 不过 |
[09:14] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[09:32] | I struck out, Finch. Caparelli wouldn’t listen to me. | 我被三振了 芬奇 卡帕雷利不听我的 |
[09:45] | What happened, Mr. Reese? | 发生什么事了 里瑟先生 |
[09:47] | Elias got to him, Finch. | 以利亚找上他了 芬奇 |
[09:49] | You were right about collateral damage. | 间接伤害这点你算是说对了 |
[10:12] | I wish they were dead. All of them. | 我希望他们死 全都死光 |
[10:14] | – What happened, Carl? – They started it. | -发生了什么 卡尔 -他们先挑头的 |
[10:17] | Calling me names. | 骂我 |
[10:22] | Ms. Beecher told me you never turned in your term project. | 比彻女士说你的期末报告一直没交 |
[10:25] | That’s ’cause it was stupid. | 因为那期末报告太蠢了 |
[10:28] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[10:33] | I’m not a bastard. | 我不是私生子 |
[10:34] | Is that why you fought them? | 你是为这个和他们打架的吗 |
[10:37] | Who called you that? | 谁那么叫你 |
[10:40] | Come on, I’ll help you fill out the rest. | 来 我帮你填完剩下的 |
[10:42] | With what? It’s for family. | 填些什么 这是家谱 |
[10:45] | Well, Carl Elias, you got me. | 卡尔·以利亚 你有我 |
[10:48] | And your foster sisters. | 还有你的养姐妹 |
[10:50] | I had a mother. | 我有妈妈 |
[10:51] | She’s gone. | 她去世了 |
[10:54] | Maybe we could do some research, | 或许我们可以调查一下 |
[10:56] | find some more names to fill in. | 找到更多名字填上去 |
[10:58] | Like my father? | 比如我爸爸吗 |
[11:00] | H-honey… | 亲爱的 |
[11:02] | You must have heard something about him, who he was– | 你肯定知道些什么 他是谁 |
[11:04] | Carl, do me a favor. | 卡尔 拜托 |
[11:07] | Let it go. | 别纠结了 |
[11:08] | Do you think he even knows | 你觉得他知道 |
[11:11] | about what happened to my mom? | 妈妈身上发生的事吗 |
[11:14] | Here’s what I know, baby. | 据我所知 宝贝 |
[11:16] | We are all descended from kings. | 我们每个人都是国王的后裔 |
[11:19] | You gotta live your own life. | 你必须走自己的路 |
[11:21] | Be your own man. | 做自己的王 |
[11:23] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[11:40] | I was wondering when you’d call, John. | 我正想你什么时候会打来呢 约翰 |
[11:42] | I heard you witnessed the tragedy earlier this afternoon. | 听说你下午目睹了一场惨剧 |
[11:45] | I hope you weren’t hurt from the explosion. | 希望你没在爆炸中受伤 |
[11:47] | Elias… | 以利亚 |
[11:49] | End this before anyone else gets hurt. | 停手吧 别再伤害更多人了 |
[11:52] | I’m only doing what I think is best for the city. | 我只是做了我认为最有利于这个城市的事 |
[11:54] | So you’re gonna kill everyone who gets in the way? | 所以你要干掉每个挡你路的人吗 |
[11:57] | We’re more alike than you’d like to admit. | 虽然你不愿承认 但我们是同一类人 |
[11:59] | Both killers in our own right. | 都不惜杀人 |
[12:02] | But now you save innocent people like Charlie Burton, | 不过现在你要救的是查理·伯顿那样的无辜者 |
[12:05] | Not old gangsters. | 而不是那些老黑帮 |
[12:06] | Just leave those men to me. | 就把他们留给我好了 |
[12:08] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不会那么做 |
[12:10] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 不出所料 |
[12:12] | See you on the other side. | 回见吧 |
[12:15] | We have another problem. Detective Carter. | 还有个麻烦 卡特警探 |
[12:18] | I thought she wasn’t answering her calls. | 我还以为她没接电话 |
[12:20] | She wasn’t. | 是没接 |
[12:21] | But as you know, I’ve always taken | 不过你知道的 我总能 |
[12:25] | a somewhat liberal view of how to use a telephone. | 善用手机的各种功能 |
[12:28] | She knows that Elias is up to something. | 她知道以利亚在计划些什么 |
[12:31] | After Caparelli’s murder, she started reaching out | 卡帕雷利被杀后 她开始联系 |
[12:32] | to the remaining dons, offering them police protection. | 其余的黑帮头目 要为他们提供警方保护 |
[12:35] | She doesn’t know that Elias | 她不知道以利亚 |
[12:36] | is planning to take them all out at once. | 是要马上把他们全干掉 |
[12:39] | Or that he’s got HR’s backing. | 也不知道以利亚有HR的协助 |
[12:41] | I need her location. Now. | 把她的位置给我 快 |
[12:59] | You come with me. | 你们跟我来 |
[13:01] | The rest of you lock down both ends of the block | 剩下的人封锁这个街区 |
[13:03] | until we get this guy out of here, understood? | 直到我们把这个人带走 明白了吗 |
[13:10] | Who are we bringing in, detective? | 我们要接谁啊 警探 |
[13:11] | Don Basile. | 黑帮头目巴西莱 |
[13:12] | He’s going into protective custody | 我们抓到以利亚之前 |
[13:14] | until we can take down Elias. | 对他进行保护性监禁 |
[13:19] | – You carter? – Yeah. | -你是卡特吗 -是 |
[13:20] | How am I supposed to know you’re not on Elias’s payroll? | 我怎么知道不是以利亚雇你来的 |
[13:23] | You can’t. | 你是不知道 |
[13:23] | You got another option, I recommend you take it. | 你要是有别的选择 那就别听我的 |
[13:26] | Otherwise, let’s move. | 否则 就跟我走吧 |
[13:29] | All right, come on, come on. | 好吧 走 走 |
[13:41] | Detective… | 警探 |
[13:43] | Where’d everyone go? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[13:44] | Get back. | 退后 |
[13:47] | Get back! | 快退后 |
[14:06] | You really should return your calls, detective. | 你真应该接电话的 警探 |
[14:23] | Those new bootleg CDs, boss. | 这些是新的盗版光碟 老大 |
[14:25] | We got a whole bunch more in Lou’s trunk. | 卢的车箱里还有更多 |
[14:27] | Hold on a second, kid. | 等等 孩子 |
[14:29] | I’d like a word, please. | 我要跟他聊几句 |
[14:31] | Maybe I should stay, pop. | 也许我该留下 爸爸 |
[14:33] | Go home, tell your mother I already ate. | 回家去 告诉你妈妈我已经吃过了 |
[14:35] | But, pop, I was just thinking– | 可是 爸爸 我觉得… |
[14:44] | You came to us through Lou, right? | 你是卢介绍来的 对吗 |
[14:46] | That’s right, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[14:47] | Thing is, I don’t know much about you, kid, | 问题是 我并不太了解你 孩子 |
[14:50] | But you look familiar. | 不过你看起来很眼熟 |
[14:51] | Along with the name. Elias. | 再联系下名字 以利亚 |
[14:55] | I think you know what I mean. | 我想你明白我的意思 |
[14:58] | My mother was Marlene Elias, sir. | 我的妈妈是玛琳·以利亚 先生 |
[15:01] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[15:02] | Beautiful woman. | 美丽的女人 |
[15:04] | I’ve been told that, sir. | 据说是的 先生 |
[15:07] | I thought about when this day might come. | 我曾经想过这一天来临的时候 |
[15:10] | What I would say to you. | 我会对你说些什么 |
[15:14] | What are you doing here, kid? What do you want from me? | 你来这儿做什么 孩子 你想要我做什么 |
[15:18] | I just want a job, sir. | 我只想要一份工作 先生 |
[15:20] | A chance to learn from the best. | 一个向高手学习的机会 |
[15:23] | To prove myself. | 来证明自己 |
[15:25] | You know where diamonds come from, kid? | 你知道钻石是怎么形成的吗 孩子 |
[15:28] | Starts out as carbon. | 开始只是块碳 |
[15:30] | Black as coal, buried miles beneath the earth. | 黑如煤 深埋在地球深处 |
[15:33] | Takes pressure, temperatures hotter than hell. | 承受重压 炙烤于比地狱更热的温度 |
[15:36] | Billions of years, until a volcano | 数以亿年 直到火山喷发 |
[15:38] | blows it to the surface. | 将其喷至地球表面 |
[15:40] | That is the only way to form a diamond. | 这是成就一颗钻石的唯一途径 |
[15:44] | Never heard that before. | 从来没听说过 |
[15:46] | I didn’t know my father either. | 我也从不知道我父亲是谁 |
[15:49] | I survived. | 我活下来了 |
[15:51] | I didn’t know that, sir. | 我不知道这些 先生 |
[15:53] | But… | 但是… |
[15:56] | You’re here because you figured some things out. | 你会来此是因为你明白了某些事情 |
[16:01] | So now you and me, | 所以你我之间 |
[16:03] | we have our own little secret. | 有了自己的小秘密 |
[16:08] | They tell me you got a pair, kid. | 他们告诉我你很有两下子 孩子 |
[16:10] | Tenacious. Capable. | 坚忍不拔 精明能干 |
[16:11] | – I like to think so, sir. – You keep your head up. | -不胜荣幸 先生 -抬起头来 |
[16:14] | There’s a place for you here. | 这儿有你的一席之地 |
[16:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[16:27] | So nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于跟你见面了 |
[16:45] | The officer’s stable. | 那个警官情况已经稳定了 |
[16:47] | Lucky for us, you got good timing. | 我们很幸运 你出现的正是时候 |
[16:50] | I guess you should know, | 我想你已经知道了 |
[16:52] | the FBI has a new task force set up in your honor. | 联邦调查局特地为你成立了个特别小组 |
[16:55] | They think you’re working with Elias. | 他们认为你在为以利亚做事 |
[16:57] | I’m often misunderstood. | 我经常被误解 |
[17:06] | I take it things didn’t go as expected with Mr. Basile. | 看来巴斯勒先生的事情未如所期 |
[17:10] | I don’t know who to trust anymore. | 我都不知道该相信谁了 |
[17:12] | You can trust us… | 你可以相信我们… |
[17:14] | Detective. | 警探 |
[17:18] | Elias transferred $4 million in the past 48 hours | 以利亚在过去48小时里把4百万美金 |
[17:22] | to a dozen cash and carry hubs around the city. | 转到了全市的数十处提现点 |
[17:25] | We could use those transfers to track down | 我们可以用这些转账记录追踪到 |
[17:27] | the men working for him, but… | 为他做事的人 但… |
[17:29] | I can’t access their database without a warrant. | 没有搜查证我没法进入他们的数据库 |
[17:32] | Maybe I could use…other techniques… | 也许我可以动用 另一种技术 |
[17:35] | to access the information we need. | 查到我们所需要的信息 |
[17:37] | If we track down the men on Elias’s payroll, | 如果我们从以利亚的付款单顺藤摸瓜 |
[17:39] | they may lead us right to him. | 也许能直接查到他本人 |
[17:42] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[17:44] | I need to convince those old dons | 我还得说服那帮黑帮老大们 |
[17:45] | that the only way to stay alive is to work with us. | 如果想活命的话就得跟我们合作 |
[17:51] | Thanks for the backup. | 多谢这次的支援 |
[17:53] | If I’m not there next time… | 如果下次我不能赶到 |
[17:58] | I want you to be prepared. | 我希望你有所准备 |
[18:08] | Not exactly standard issue. | 这可不是标准制式武器 |
[18:10] | Should I ask where you got these? | 我该问问你从哪儿弄到这些的吗 |
[18:12] | Probably best if you don’t. | 最好不要问 |
[18:39] | You getting shipped back to Iraq or something? | 你准备重返伊拉克还是怎么着 |
[18:41] | I need an assist. | 我需要个帮手 |
[18:42] | Did you bring the extra vest and ammo like I told you? | 我让你多带的防弹衣和弹药带了没 |
[18:45] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[18:47] | Just get in. | 上车 |
[18:48] | You’re the only cop I can trust right now. | 你是我现在唯一能信任的警察了 |
[18:58] | Who am I looking at, Finch? | 我跟的是什么人 芬奇 |
[18:59] | I was able to trace the financial transactions | 我查了从以利亚账户转出的 |
[19:02] | coming out of Elias’s accounts. | 财务交易记录 |
[19:04] | The man you’re following is one of the recipients. | 你跟的就是其中一个收款人 |
[19:07] | Elias’s payroll reads | 以利亚的付款单就像 |
[19:08] | like a who’s who of the US penal system. | 美国刑事系统名人录 |
[19:13] | I’m following him. | 我在跟着他 |
[19:14] | But who’s he following? | 那他在跟着谁 |
[19:16] | It’s a family. | 是一家人 |
[19:18] | Any idea who they are? | 知道他们是谁吗 |
[19:19] | Maybe they’re related to the dons. | 也许他们和黑帮头目们有关 |
[19:21] | Elias isn’t above threatening their loved ones. | 以利亚可不惮威胁别人的挚爱 |
[19:24] | Right theory. | 理论正确 |
[19:26] | Wrong organization. | 对象错误 |
[19:28] | Elias’s people are following HR families, Finch. | 以利亚的人在跟踪HR的家人 芬奇 |
[19:30] | I don’t understand his strategy. | 我不明白他的策略 |
[19:32] | HR are his allies. | HR跟他是一边的 |
[19:33] | In war, you need to be able to coerce your allies | 在战争里 你必须像掌控敌人一般 |
[19:36] | every bit as much as your enemies. | 牢牢掌控你的同盟 |
[19:38] | Which means if any of his law enforcement contacts | 也就是说任何一名警方的内应 |
[19:40] | gets out of line, he has a backup plan. | 出了问题 他都有备用计划 |
[19:42] | That’s what I would do. | 要我也这么做 |
[19:45] | If you had listened to me to begin with | 如果你从一开始就听我的 |
[19:47] | we could have gotten him before he went after my father. | 我们就能在他绑架我父亲之前抓到他 |
[19:52] | Detectives. | 警探 |
[19:54] | What’s so important you bully your way into our club? | 什么风把你们吹来我们这个小俱乐部了 |
[19:56] | You’re going into protective custody | 你们被保护性监禁了 |
[19:57] | until we can find Elias. | 直到找到以利亚为止 |
[20:00] | I don’t think so. | 没这个必要吧 |
[20:02] | It’s not really up for discussion. | 这不是跟你们商量 |
[20:04] | You’ve failed to control this man. | 你搞不定他 |
[20:06] | Some of you tried to cut deals with him. | 你们有人企图跟他做交易 |
[20:08] | And now he’s coming after you. | 结果现在他在追杀你们 |
[20:10] | I’m not gonna stand by and let innocent civilians get killed | 我不会任由无辜民众惨遭杀害 |
[20:13] | because you chose to ignore what was right in front of your nose. | 就因为你们这些人无视眼前的事实 |
[20:18] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[20:21] | Come show the detectives out. | 送警探们出去 |
[20:27] | What are you, sleeping? | 你在干嘛 睡着了吗 |
[20:32] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[20:33] | Looks like your boys abandoned you. | 看来你们的小弟都抛弃了你们 |
[20:36] | You wanna bet Elias’s men aren’t far behind? | 想赌赌看以利亚的人是否就在不远处吗 |
[20:39] | We don’t work with cops. | 我们不和条子合作 |
[20:43] | You don’t wanna come voluntarily, | 你们不想自愿跟我们走吗 |
[20:46] | we’re gonna take you by force. | 那我们就要来硬的了 |
[20:47] | What are you gonna shoot us? | 你准备开枪打我吗 |
[20:48] | If I shoot you, then maybe Elias | 如果我打死你 那也许以利亚 |
[20:50] | won’t have to blow up a carload of innocent people. | 就不用炸飞整车的无辜市民 |
[20:54] | Hey, shouldn’t we call for backup? | 我们要不要叫支援 |
[20:56] | You are my backup. | 你就是我的支援 |
[21:14] | Here come Elias’s guys. | 以利亚的人来了 |
[21:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:27] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[21:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:32] | Turn left and go two blocks to 954 president street. | 左转过两条街后去总统大街954号 |
[21:34] | You got good timing. | 真及时 |
[21:36] | – Next left, Fusco. – Go to the second floor. | -下个路口左转 弗斯科 -上二楼 |
[21:38] | – The code is 3288. – Got it. | -密码是3288 -收到 |
[22:02] | Who owns this place again? | 这是谁的地方 |
[22:04] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[22:06] | You got some weird friends, Carter. | 你真有些诡异的朋友 卡特 |
[22:16] | I don’t remember a lot about my mom. | 我不太记得我妈妈了 |
[22:18] | I was four when she died. | 她死的时候我只有四岁 |
[22:20] | Of course, you know that. | 当然 这些你都知道 |
[22:22] | But every so often I get these images of her, | 但我经常想起一些她的片段 |
[22:25] | especially when I smell her perfume. | 特别是当我闻到她的香水味时 |
[22:30] | Shalimar, I think. | 应该是”一千零一夜” |
[22:35] | She had dark hair. | 她有着黝黑的秀发 |
[22:38] | Kind eyes. | 和蔼的眼神 |
[22:40] | Other times I just see the blood. | 其它的时候我只能想起那些血 |
[22:44] | Just so much blood from such a small person. | 那么娇小的人 却流了那么多的血 |
[22:52] | There was a problem, boss. | 出了点问题 老大 |
[22:54] | The detective– the one you wanted gone. | 那个警探 你想要干掉的那个 |
[22:57] | She took him. | 她带走了他 |
[22:59] | – Which one? – All of them. | -哪个人 -所有人 |
[23:02] | I see. | 知道了 |
[23:05] | We’ll need our friends on the police force | 这次我们需要警方的朋友 |
[23:07] | to join us on this one. | 跟我们合作了 |
[23:24] | Detectives Carter and Fusco are both safe and sound | 卡特和弗斯科警探都安然无恙地 |
[23:26] | at one of my properties, Mr. Reese. | 待在我的地盘 里瑟先生 |
[23:28] | As are the remaining dons. | 剩下的黑帮头目们也在 |
[23:30] | Good to hear, Finch. | 很好 芬奇 |
[23:32] | How’d she convince him to go with her? | 她怎么说服他们和她走的 |
[23:34] | She didn’t. She kidnapped them. | 她没有 她直接绑架了他们 |
[23:35] | It seems you’ve had something of an influence on her, Mr. Reese | 看来她受你影响了 里瑟先生 |
[23:38] | Thanks, Finch. | 多谢夸奖 芬奇 |
[23:39] | I’m not certain I meant that as a compliment. | 我可不是在表示赞赏 |
[23:42] | Elias isn’t gonna take this lying down, Finch. | 以利亚不会善罢甘休的 芬奇 |
[23:44] | No sign of him yet, but I’ve tracked down a dozen of his men | 还没他的线索 但我已经锁定了他很多手下 |
[23:47] | All positioned to strike against the families of HR cops | 他们都处于一旦事情有变 可以随时攻击 |
[23:51] | if things don’t go his way. | HR警察家人的位置 |
[23:52] | Luckily HR doesn’t know where the Dons are. | 幸好HR不知道黑帮头目们何在 |
[23:55] | Only Carter and Fusco do. | 只有卡特和弗斯科知道 |
[23:57] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[23:59] | The men that we’re tracking… | 我们跟踪的人中 |
[24:01] | Are any of them near Marbury high school in Brooklyn? | 有没有正在布鲁克林马伯里高中附近的 |
[24:10] | Yes, why? | 有 怎么了 |
[24:11] | That’s where Carter’s son goes to school. | 卡特的儿子在那里上学 |
[24:21] | What was the accident? Is my mom gonna be all right? | 是什么事故 我妈妈没事吧 |
[24:23] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在还说不准 |
[24:25] | But I’ll take you right to the hospital. | 不过我会马上带你去医院 |
[24:43] | – Hello? – Taylor? | -喂 -泰勒 |
[24:44] | You don’t know me, but you are in danger | 你不认识我 但你现在有危险 |
[24:46] | and I want you to stay inside the school | 你必须待在学校里 |
[24:48] | with a teacher until we can get to you. | 找个老师陪着你 等我们过去 |
[24:51] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[24:53] | Just keep quiet, and you won’t get hurt. | 别出声 否则要你好看 |
[24:57] | Hey, I need to see your pass! | 出示你的通行证 |
[25:28] | How long you think we can stay here? | 我们得在这里待多久 |
[25:30] | Until we know they’re safe. | 待到确定他们安全 |
[25:33] | They’re mob bosses, Carter. | 他们可是黑帮老大 卡特 |
[25:34] | That ain’t gonna happen any time soon. | 可有的等了 |
[25:39] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[25:40] | How did Elias’s men find us? | 以利亚的手下是怎么找到我们的 |
[25:43] | I thought you shook them off. | 我还以为你把他们甩开了 |
[25:45] | I did, we were free and clear. | 我甩开了 甩得干干净净 |
[25:51] | What do you have? | 有什么消息 |
[25:52] | Carter, I need to tell you something. | 卡特 我得告诉你件事 |
[25:53] | You’ve gotta know I’m not gonna let anything happen to him. | 你一定要知道 我不会让他出事的 |
[25:57] | You understand? I’ll find him. | 明白吗 我会找到他的 |
[25:59] | Find who? What’s going on, John? | 找到谁 发生什么事了 约翰 |
[26:03] | 来电 泰勒 | |
[26:06] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[26:07] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[26:10] | You got a great kid here, Detective. | 你有个乖儿子 警探 |
[26:19] | I swear to god, if you touch him I’ll kill you. | 我发誓 你敢动他一根汗毛 我会杀了你 |
[26:21] | You have the means to set him free. | 你有办法救回他 |
[26:24] | You can’t call for backup. | 你没法呼叫支援 |
[26:26] | Who you gonna trust anymore? | 你还能相信谁呢 |
[26:27] | You know I can’t hand these guys over to you. | 你知道我不能把他们交给你 |
[26:31] | I might as well kill them myself. | 那等于亲手杀了他们 |
[26:32] | If you’re up to it, that would be extremely helpful. | 你如果这么做 那可帮了我一个大忙 |
[26:35] | Why do you need the bosses dead, Elias? | 你为什么要那些老大们死 以利亚 |
[26:37] | You’ve already shown how powerful you are. | 你已经展示了你的威力 |
[26:41] | You don’t understand the evil you’re protecting, do you? | 你不明白自己在保护何等的魔鬼 是吗 |
[26:44] | Let me tell you something about Zambrano. | 让我帮你普及一下桑布拉诺的知识 |
[26:47] | He earns his living by selling heroin to schoolchildren. | 他靠向学生卖海洛因为生 |
[26:50] | Grifoni sells guns to the highest bidder. | 格里福尼贩卖枪支 谁出钱给谁 |
[26:52] | My esteemed half-brother, | 我那道貌岸然同父异母的弟弟 |
[26:54] | a man who not only imports drugs, | 他不仅经手毒品 |
[26:56] | but young girls. | 还贩卖少女 |
[26:57] | These are the men that you are protecting. | 那就是你在保护的人 |
[27:00] | Things would be much better under your watch, huh? | 你管辖之下 一切都会更美好吗 |
[27:02] | I run an efficient enterprise. | 我掌管的组织高效运转 |
[27:04] | There’s no infighting, there’s no conflict over territory. | 没有内讧 没有地盘争夺 |
[27:08] | I am the evolution of organized crime. | 我是有组织犯罪的进化版 |
[27:11] | You’re a force of corruption and weakness. | 你堕落和懦弱的推动者 |
[27:16] | My answer is no. | 我的回答是 不 |
[27:23] | He wants to trade Taylor for the Dons. | 他想要用泰勒换黑帮头目们 |
[27:27] | – How can I do that? – You can’t. | -我怎么可以 -你不可以 |
[27:30] | But you don’t have to make that decision, | 但你不必做出取舍 |
[27:32] | Because I’m gonna get your son back. | 因为我会把你儿子救回来 |
[27:34] | No matter what the cost. | 不惜一切代价 |
[27:36] | I won’t let anyone hurt him. | 我不会让任何人伤害他 |
[27:38] | You hear me, Carter? | 明白吗 卡特 |
[27:39] | Promise me. | 你保证 |
[27:41] | You have my word. | 我发誓 |
[27:43] | Finch, I need you to tell me where to find the boy. | 芬奇 告诉我去哪里找那男孩 |
[27:47] | I’m a step ahead of you, Mr. Reese. | 已经在找了 里瑟先生 |
[27:49] | The only way to locate Taylor is to make a deal with the devil | 找到泰勒的唯一办法就是和魔鬼做交易 |
[27:52] | I hope you’re not referring to Elias. | 我希望你指的不是以利亚 |
[27:55] | Elias isn’t the only fallen angel in our rolodex, | 以利亚并非联络名单上唯一的堕落天使 |
[27:57] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[28:09] | You okay, Carter? | 你还好吗 卡特 |
[28:12] | They got my kid. | 他们抓走了我儿子 |
[28:17] | You sure not calling backup’s the way to go here? | 你确定不要支援来这里吗 |
[28:19] | You don’t get it, Fusco. | 你不明白 弗斯科 |
[28:21] | You see those two in the suits? | 看到穿西装的那两个人了吗 |
[28:22] | They work VICE at the 15th. | 他们是15局风化组的 |
[28:25] | They’re here to help Elias, | 他们在这儿是为了帮以利亚 |
[28:27] | not back us up. | 不是支援我们 |
[28:28] | What do you wanna do? | 你想要怎么做 |
[28:31] | Wait. | 等着 |
[28:34] | Make sure this place is sealed off. | 确保这里已经完全封锁 |
[28:37] | Okay. I’ll do a sweep, | 行 我去彻底检查一下 |
[28:38] | and make sure it’s airtight. | 保证这儿滴水不漏 |
[28:47] | You should have been our wheel-man, Detective Carter. | 你应该是我们的领路人 卡特警探 |
[28:50] | I don’t think your partner had it in him. | 但你的搭档令人不敢恭维 |
[28:51] | Don’t go blaming Fusco, this isn’t on him. | 别去怪弗斯科 与他无关 |
[28:53] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:56] | Because I got this vague recollection… | 我可是隐约记得 |
[28:59] | that your partner used to be on the take. | 你的搭档以前拿过脏钱 |
[29:01] | In fact now that I think about it, | 实际上 我再仔细想想 |
[29:03] | I’m sure of it. | 就完全确定了 |
[29:04] | He was partners with that, Detective Stills, right? | 他以前和那个 斯蒂尔斯警探合作 是吧 |
[29:08] | That dirty cop who went missing a few months back? | 那个涉嫌贪污 失踪数月的警察 |
[29:12] | Those guys had their paws around every game in town. | 那些人在城里的各种勾当中都插了一脚 |
[29:15] | All of them on the take. | 他们全都拿过脏钱 |
[29:16] | And they didn’t care because they’d just throw a piece upstairs | 他们无所谓 因为只要扔些烂仔进去 |
[29:19] | you know, shaking down low-life drug dealers, pimps, | 什么低层的毒贩啦 皮条客啦 |
[29:24] | whatever scratch they could get. | 无所不用其极 |
[29:26] | They even did some wet work. | 他们甚至搞过暗杀 |
[29:34] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[29:38] | I’ve come to talk it over in person. | 我亲自来谈谈 |
[29:40] | Are you ready to pick the right side? | 你选好边站了吗 |
[29:55] | Hello, Officer Simmons. | 你好 西蒙斯警官 |
[29:57] | I wonder if I might have a few minutes of your time. | 我能否占用你几分钟时间 |
[30:01] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[30:15] | You gonna tell me who you are or do I have to arrest you? | 告诉我你是谁 还是要我逮捕你 |
[30:19] | I’d like to talk to you about your organization. | 我想和你谈谈你的组织 |
[30:22] | The one commonly referred to as HR. | 就是俗称的HR |
[30:24] | It’s come to my attention that HR has been paid | 我注意到HR被一大笔钱收买 |
[30:27] | a large sum of money to ignore | 从而对所有牵涉到 |
[30:30] | any criminal activities involving a man named Elias. | 以利亚这个人的犯罪活动都视而不见 |
[30:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:36] | And how exactly did this come to your attention? | 你又是怎么注意到这个消息的 |
[30:40] | I notice things, officer. | 我会注意到一些事 警官 |
[30:43] | Things the rest of the world ignores. | 一些被其他人忽视的事 |
[30:45] | And I’ve noticed things about Elias | 我还注意到一些关于以利亚的事 |
[30:47] | that I believe you’ve overlooked. | 我相信你一定忽视了 |
[30:48] | I doubt that. | 我可不信 |
[30:50] | I’m a pretty observant guy myself. | 我的洞察力相当不错 |
[30:53] | You think Elias stands for a return | 你以为以利亚代表了 |
[30:55] | to the way things used to be. | 旧规则的回归 |
[30:57] | A firm hand on the reins of organized crime. | 一个组织控制所有的黑帮 |
[31:00] | But he also stands for other things. | 但他同时也代表了别的东西 |
[31:07] | This is Elias’s surveillance of HR police officers | 这是以利亚对HR警官 |
[31:10] | and their families. | 及他们家人的监控照片 |
[31:12] | You’re in bed with the devil. | 你在与魔鬼共舞 |
[31:15] | This man will go to any length to get what he wants, | 此人为达目的 不择手段 |
[31:17] | including kidnapping children. | 甚至不惜绑架儿童 |
[31:19] | Detective Carter’s son is only his most recent victim. | 卡特警探的儿子只是他最新的受害人 |
[31:24] | I didn’t hear anything about that. | 我没听说过这个 |
[31:26] | Look, I recognize, Officer, that I’m placing myself | 我知道 警官 我现在 |
[31:29] | in danger by sitting here with you. | 跟你同桌而坐是在拿自己冒险 |
[31:32] | I need you to understand that you’re placing | 我希望你明白 你现在 |
[31:34] | your family in danger by doing business with Elias. | 跟以利亚做交易是在拿你的家人冒险 |
[31:39] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[31:40] | The man following your wife is an ex-con | 监视你妻子的人前科累累 |
[31:43] | whose prior convictions include rape, manslaughter… | 他的主要罪名包括强奸 过失杀人 |
[31:48] | Elias is keeping you and yours in check… | 以利亚牢牢控制着你和你的家人 |
[31:51] | Until his plan is finished. | 直到他的计划得以完成 |
[31:52] | After that… | 而完成之后 |
[31:55] | who knows whether he’ll have any use for you. | 他对你是否有别的打算就不得而知了 |
[32:00] | How do I know this guy doesn’t work for you, huh? | 我怎么知道这个人不是你的手下 |
[32:03] | I imagine you don’t. | 我想你不知道 |
[32:06] | But are you really willing to bet your family’s life on it? | 但你真的愿意拿你家人的生命当赌注吗 |
[32:14] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[32:15] | You need to get me the location of Detective Carter’s son. | 帮我找到关押卡特警探儿子的地方 |
[32:17] | Call off any men you have working on Elias’s behalf. | 然后撤掉你手下为以利亚卖命的所有人 |
[32:20] | HR severs its ties with Elias as of this moment. | 从此刻开始 HR与以利亚一刀两断 |
[32:37] | Not gonna wait all night, detective. | 我可不会在这等上整晚 警探 |
[32:41] | Let him go, Elias. | 放了他 以利亚 |
[32:42] | He’s got no part in this. | 他与此事无关 |
[32:44] | Taylor seems like a very nice young man. | 泰勒看起来是个不错的小伙子 |
[32:46] | I’d rather not hurt him. | 我也不想伤害他 |
[32:48] | You need to accept the fact | 你必须接受现实 |
[32:49] | that no one’s coming to save you — you are all alone. | 没人会来救你的 你在孤军奋战 |
[33:24] | I think — I think it’s right up over here. | 我想 我想就在那边了 |
[33:27] | Colder than a witch’s nip in a brass bra. | 简直比带上黄铜胸罩的巫婆奶头还冷 |
[33:32] | Where’s Don Moretti? | 莫雷蒂头目在哪儿 |
[33:33] | Yeah, you tell me, kid. | 你说呢 小子 |
[33:35] | Well, the boss wanted me to tell you | 老大让我转告你 |
[33:38] | he wished he could be here… | 他也希望他能来 |
[33:40] | but he couldn’t make it. | 但是他有事来不了了 |
[33:42] | – Come on. – Talk about brass. | -走吧 -说到黄铜[厚颜无耻] |
[33:45] | Used to be the Dons would clean up their own mess. | 以前那些头目们都是自己擦屁股的 |
[33:49] | Moretti didn’t have the stones to be here. | 莫雷蒂根本没种过来 |
[33:50] | You know, Deluca told me | 德卢卡告诉我 |
[33:52] | he made him get rid of the broad back in the day. | 他以前让他把那娘们儿干掉 |
[33:56] | Now we gotta deal with this miserable bastard. | 现在又让我们来处理这倒霉杂种 |
[34:00] | For crying out loud. | 搞什么名堂 |
[34:02] | Here come the waterworks. | 这家伙还哭上了 |
[34:03] | What’s the matter, kid? | 怎么着 小子 |
[34:04] | Not the family reunion you were hoping for? | 不是你期待的阖家团聚吗 |
[34:07] | What an idiot, I should have known. | 我真蠢呀 我早该想到了 |
[34:09] | Yeah, well, the Don’s already got one idiot kid. | 是啊 头目已经有了一个傻逼儿子了 |
[34:12] | Guess he didn’t need another one. | 我猜他也不需要第二个了 |
[34:17] | You two think you’re safe because there’s just one of me. | 你俩觉得自己很安全 因为是两个对一个 |
[34:22] | That I’m weak and that you’re strong. | 我很弱 你们俩却很壮 |
[34:27] | That’s not strength. | 那不是力量 |
[34:28] | That’s weakness. | 而是软弱 |
[34:31] | Look at you…a bunch of jealous idiots. | 看看你们 两个心怀嫉妒的蠢货 |
[34:36] | Liars, betraying each other. | 背叛彼此的骗子 |
[34:39] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要这些 |
[34:43] | I get my strength from being alone, | 我的力量源自孤寂 |
[34:46] | and that’s why I’m gonna destroy all of you. | 我将以此毁掉你们所有人 |
[34:48] | Shut him up already, will ya? | 把他的嘴给我堵上 行不 |
[34:52] | Come on, help me out! Little bastard! | 拜托 帮个忙呀 小杂种 |
[35:26] | This is where they’re holding Taylor. | 这就是他们囚禁泰勒的地方 |
[35:28] | What’s your plan, John? | 你有什么计划 约翰 |
[35:30] | No plan. | 没有计划 |
[35:32] | I’ll just take the direct approach. | 我就准备单刀直入 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry I’m not much use on this end of things. | 抱歉我在这方面就帮不上什么忙了 |
[35:37] | Look… | 这样吧 |
[35:39] | show me how to fire one of these and I can help. | 教我怎么用枪 我就可以帮得上忙了 |
[35:41] | I’ll… | 我可以 |
[35:43] | create a distraction, I suppose, or… | 转移他们的注意力 或者 |
[35:45] | That’s okay, Harold. | 别担心 哈罗德 |
[35:49] | You can be the getaway driver. | 你可以当我的接应司机 |
[35:51] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[35:53] | Besides, you know I don’t like it when people mess with kids | 再说了 你知道我最恨有人对孩子下手 |
[36:06] | Last chance, detective. | 最后一次机会了 警探 |
[36:07] | Those immoral, corrupt men or your innocent son. | 邪恶腐败的家伙们 还是你无辜的儿子 |
[36:18] | No deal. | 做梦 |
[36:19] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m staying right here. | -你准备怎么办 -我就守在这 |
[36:22] | They’re not getting past me. | 他们别想从我这过去 |
[36:24] | I’m not as alone as you think! | 我并不如你所想的那般孤军奋战 |
[37:51] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:55] | My name is John. | 我叫约翰 |
[37:57] | Your mother sent me. | 你妈妈派我来的 |
[38:02] | You here to rescue me? | 你是来救我的 |
[38:04] | Or shoot me? | 还是来杀我的 |
[38:06] | Tonight… | 今晚 |
[38:08] | rescue. | 救人 |
[38:20] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[38:22] | Those HR cops just took off. | 那些HR警察走了 |
[38:24] | Keep the Dons in the back. | 把那些头目们护在后面 |
[38:26] | Hey, you heard the lady. Get back. | 你耳聋啦 退后 |
[38:28] | Open the door, detective. | 开门 警探 |
[38:33] | I should have known. | 我早该猜到了 |
[38:34] | All that nonsense about bringing Elias into the fold. | 说什么要跟以利亚分一杯羹 |
[38:37] | You’re an embarrassment! A rat! | 你简直是耻辱 内鬼 |
[38:40] | Elias offered me a deal. | 以利亚给出的条件很好 |
[38:41] | When change comes, you gotta adapt. | 识时务者为俊杰 |
[38:44] | You and your old man, you never learned that lesson. | 你和你老爸 从来就不懂 |
[38:46] | Drop it, Zambrano. | 把枪放下 桑布拉诺 |
[38:48] | Not until you let me out of here. | 你先放我出去 |
[38:50] | You should have given Elias everything he wanted | 你就应该乖乖听以利亚的话 |
[38:52] | like the rest of them. | 就像其他警察一样 |
[38:54] | I don’t look the other way. | 我不会睁只眼闭只眼 |
[38:55] | Yeah, but your partner does. | 是啊 可是你的搭档会 |
[38:57] | Right… | 对吧 |
[38:59] | Fusco? | 弗斯科 |
[39:00] | You see, in less than 30 seconds there’s a guy | 你很清楚 三十秒后 这个城市 |
[39:03] | that’s gonna come into this room that’s gonna run this city. | 未来的话事人就会冲进来 |
[39:06] | You’re a survivor. | 你是识时务的 |
[39:07] | You gonna choose the right side? | 你要选对边站 |
[39:09] | Or are you gonna die alone here with your partner? | 还是跟你的搭档一起死在这 |
[39:29] | Not one more step, Elias. | 站住 以利亚 |
[39:33] | Tell your boys to put down their weapons… | 叫你的手下把枪放下 |
[39:35] | or their day will end like Zambrano’s over here. | 不然他们的下场就会跟那边的桑布拉诺一样 |
[39:38] | You’re good at your job, detective. | 你的工作很出色 警探 |
[39:40] | I’m good at mine. | 我的工作也一样 |
[39:40] | I was hoping we could avoid further bloodshed. | 我希望我们能避免更多的流血事件 |
[39:43] | This is where it ends. | 这就是结局了 |
[39:44] | Right here, right now. | 此地 此时 |
[39:49] | I called for backup. | 我叫了支援 |
[39:56] | You gotta trust somebody, Carter. | 你总得信任某些人 卡特 |
[39:58] | This guy doesn’t own every cop. | 这家伙并没有买通所有的警察 |
[40:05] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[40:09] | Carl Elias, you are under arrest. | 卡尔·以利亚 你被捕了 |
[40:13] | I’ll have to check my notes for the list of charges, | 至于你的罪名 我得回头慢慢算 |
[40:17] | but murder and kidnapping are at the top. | 但是首要的就是谋杀和绑架 |
[40:19] | You can’t stop the inevitable, detective. | 你是无法改变历史的必然 警探 |
[40:22] | Change will happen whether you embrace it or not. | 不管你接受与否 改变总是会发生的 |
[40:25] | Where is my father. | 我父亲在哪里 |
[40:28] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[40:29] | No one’s ever gonna remember you even existed! | 甚至不会有人记得你曾活过 |
[40:31] | You’re nothing, you hear me? | 你一无是处 听见了吗 |
[40:36] | – Talk to me. – Mom, it’s me. | -说话 -妈妈 是我 |
[40:38] | Taylor. Are you okay? | 泰勒 你没事吧 |
[40:41] | That guy you sent is kind of a bad-ass. | 你派过来的这个人可真不是好惹的 |
[40:44] | Yeah, he knows it too. | 是啊 他自己也知道 |
[40:46] | Who’s the guy with the glasses? | 那个戴眼镜的人是谁 |
[40:48] | If you find out, let me know. | 如果你发现了 别忘了告诉我 |
[40:51] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:53] | I’m safe. | 我很安全 |
[40:55] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:30] | Good to know you keep your promises. | 很高兴你遵守了誓言 |
[41:33] | I told you I’d never let anything happen to your son. | 我说过 我不会让你儿子出事的 |
[41:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:52] | Glasses off. | 眼镜摘掉 |
[42:00] | Birth date? | 出生日期 |
[42:01] | August 18, 1965. | 1965年8月18日 |
[42:04] | Social security number? | 社保号码 |
[42:06] | 306003894 306-00-3894. | |
[42:10] | It’s good to have you back, pop. | 你回来真好 爸爸 |
[42:13] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[42:17] | Let’s go home, son. | 回家吧 儿子 |
[42:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:38] | Hi, dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[42:39] | What, is this somehow supposed to intimidate me? | 你以为这样就能吓到我吗 |
[42:43] | I just wanted to say good-bye… | 我只是想跟你道个别 |
[42:46] | and that I wish I could have been there. | 真希望我能在现场 |