时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你正被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know, because I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:18] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people, | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | people like you, | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:26] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:29] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:31] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But, victim or perpetrator, | 但不管是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | if your number’s up, | 只要你的号码被列出来 |
[00:45] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:58] | When you find that one person who connects you to the world, | 当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊 |
[01:03] | you become someone different… | 你就变了 |
[01:06] | Someone better. | 变得更好 |
[01:11] | When that person is taken from you… | 而当她被人从你身边夺去 |
[01:18] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[01:20] | What do you become then? | 那你又会变得怎样 |
[01:25] | Are you okay, mister? | 您没事吧 先生 |
[01:32] | What happened to you? | 您怎么了 |
[01:38] | I think I quit my job. | 我大概是辞职了 |
[01:40] | Next stop, New Rochelle. | 下一站 新罗歇尔 |
[01:53] | Morning, Finch. | 早啊 芬奇 |
[01:57] | You’re off to an early start, Mr. Reese. | 你来得真早 里瑟先生 |
[02:00] | Maybe I’m trying to impress the boss. | 我想取悦一下老板啊 |
[02:02] | Should have called first. | 你该先打个电话给我 |
[02:04] | As it stands, our docket is clear. | 今天没有行程安排 |
[02:07] | We don’t have a number? | 没有号码吗 |
[02:09] | You sound disappointed. | 你好像挺失望 |
[02:10] | A little surprised. | 有点惊讶 |
[02:12] | No one in New York is in danger | 在纽约居然无人身处危险 |
[02:14] | or planning to hurt someone? | 无人策划害人 |
[02:16] | If they are, they’re keeping it to themselves. | 就算有 也仅是在心中暗想 |
[02:18] | Anyway, I think you’ve earned some time off. | 总之 我认为你应该放假 |
[02:20] | Especially today. | 特别是今天 |
[02:23] | Or did you think I didn’t know? | 难道你以为我不知道吗 |
[02:27] | Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[02:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | You’re welcome. Now go. | 不客气 走吧 |
[02:33] | Do whatever you do when you’re not here. | 随便做些你在外边做的事吧 |
[02:37] | You don’t know what that is? | 你不知道我在外边做些什么吗 |
[02:39] | I respect your privacy, John. | 我尊重你的隐私 约翰 |
[02:43] | Obviously. | 显而易见啊 |
[03:08] | Cannon 8 to 6. | 炮八进六 |
[03:16] | Horse 2 to 3. | 马二进三 |
[03:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:22] | You tell me, Han. | 你说呢 韩 |
[03:23] | As I recall, John, | 据我对你的了解 约翰 |
[03:26] | you don’t make any move you’re not sure of. | 你从不做任何没把握的事 |
[03:29] | You’re not working today? | 今天不用工作吗 |
[03:31] | My boss gave me the day off. | 老板放我假了 |
[03:34] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[03:36] | Sheng ri kuai le. | 生日快乐 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Did you get any gifts? | 收到礼物了吗 |
[03:42] | One. | 收到一件 |
[03:54] | A key? | 钥匙 |
[03:56] | To what? | 开什么的 |
[03:58] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[04:07] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[04:09] | Special Agent Donnelly. | 唐纳利特工 |
[04:11] | How goes your hunt for our mystery man? | 对神秘男子的追查进展如何 |
[04:13] | That’s why I’m here. | 我正是为此而来 |
[04:14] | I promised I’d keep you in the loop on our investigation. | 我保证过会通知你调查的最新进展 |
[04:19] | So… we’d been looking into a smuggling ring that was | 是这样 我们在调查一伙数月前 |
[04:22] | broken up a couple of months back. | 解散的走私团伙 |
[04:23] | The leader was suspected of having CIA ties, | 团伙头领可能在中情局内部有人 |
[04:26] | but he skipped before he could be charged. | 不过他在被起诉前跑了 |
[04:27] | I recall. | 我记得 |
[04:28] | Yeah, well, we think your guy was working for him. | 我们认为神秘男子替他干过活 |
[04:31] | CSU found prints and some carbonized blood, | 鉴证组在一辆烧毁的汽车后备箱中 |
[04:33] | along with the body of a member of the ring, | 发现一名走私成员的尸体 |
[04:35] | in the trunk of a burned-out car. | 以及部分指纹和炭化血迹 |
[04:37] | When they ran the blood, | 他们在血液检测时 |
[04:38] | they got a DNA hit on a cold case up | 发现其DNA跟2011年 |
[04:40] | in New Rochelle from 2011. | 新罗歇尔的一起悬案吻合 |
[04:43] | What kind of cold case? | 什么悬案 |
[04:44] | Suspected homicide. | 疑似凶杀案 |
[04:46] | Real estate developer named Peter Arndt. | 一个叫彼得·阿恩特的房地产开发商 |
[04:48] | Real estate developer? | 房地产开发商 |
[04:49] | Yeah. Arndt was up to his eyeballs in debt. | 对 阿恩特欠了一屁股债 |
[04:51] | Lost his investors’ money. | 亏掉了他投资者的钱 |
[04:53] | We think one of them had him taken out, | 我们认为是其中一个投资者 |
[04:55] | hired your guy to do the job. | 雇了那神秘男子干的 |
[04:56] | And he made some mistakes. | 他在现场留下了痕迹 |
[04:58] | Now someone in New Rochelle has to know something | 新罗歇尔多半有人知道内幕 |
[05:01] | and then we’ll be close. | 那我们就快接近了 |
[05:02] | Close to what? | 接近什么 |
[05:04] | Finding out who this man really is. | 那名男子的真实身份 |
[05:08] | Well, thank you for the update. | 好吧 谢谢你来通知我 |
[05:11] | How’d you like to assist? | 来帮个忙如何 |
[05:12] | Assist? | 帮忙 |
[05:13] | Up in New Rochelle. | 去一趟新罗歇尔 |
[05:14] | I would love to, but– | 我确实很想帮忙 不过 |
[05:16] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[05:17] | I mean, you’re the reason we’re onto this guy. | 毕竟 因为你 我们才会注意到他 |
[05:18] | You should be a part of taking him down. | 你理应分享抓获他的功劳 |
[05:20] | – I’ll let you know. – Thanks. | -我回头答复你 -谢谢 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[05:27] | Hello, detective? | 你好 警探 |
[05:29] | There’s something I need to discuss with you. | 我有事要找你商量 |
[05:31] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[05:33] | I got something for you too. | 我也正好有事找你 |
[05:47] | Never pegged you as the cues-and-brews type. | 你居然也会喝啤酒吃烤肉 |
[05:49] | All the more reason to come here, detective. | 所以我更要选这里了 警探 |
[05:51] | Once we become predictable, | 行为如可预期 |
[05:53] | we become vulnerable. | 更易遭受攻击 |
[05:54] | If you say so. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | What can I get you? | 您需要点什么 |
[05:56] | Club soda for me. | 苏打水吧 |
[05:57] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[05:59] | When I called, you said you had something for me. | 你在电话里说 有事找我 |
[06:01] | You know about a case up in New Rochelle? | 你知道一件新罗歇尔的案子吗 |
[06:05] | I’ll take that as a “yes.” | 看样子你知道 |
[06:07] | FBI linked your partner’s DNA to a crime scene. | 联调局在现场找到了你搭档的DNA |
[06:12] | Agent Donnelly, no doubt. | 肯定是唐纳利探员吧 |
[06:13] | He wants me along for the ride. | 他想让我同去 |
[06:15] | Perhaps that wouldn’t be such a bad thing? | 或许这不是什么坏事 |
[06:16] | How do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[06:17] | If there was any evidence that threatened our mutual friend, | 如果有任何证据会威胁到我们共同的朋友 |
[06:20] | I’m confident that you would find it before Donnelly would. | 我确信你会比唐纳利先找到的 |
[06:24] | Are you suggesting I obstruct a federal investigation? | 你是在建议我干扰联邦调查吗 |
[06:28] | Of course what you did with that evidence would be | 当然 如何处理那些证据完全是 |
[06:30] | entirely your concern. | 你个人的决定 |
[06:35] | You wanted to talk to me about something. | 你找我什么事 |
[06:37] | It was nothing important. | 不是什么大不了的事 |
[06:38] | We’ll talk again when you get back. | 等你回来了我们再聊 |
[06:43] | Thanks for the drink. | 感谢请客 |
[06:53] | Anything else? | 还要点什么 |
[06:54] | No, I’ll just take the check, please. | 不用了 麻烦结账 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:02] | Here you go. | 给 |
[07:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | This is Jessica, you missed me. | 我是洁西卡 你错过我喽 |
[07:27] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[07:31] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[07:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:33] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[07:36] | A nurse. | 一名护士 |
[07:37] | Jessica Arndt. | 洁西卡·阿恩特 |
[07:39] | I’m an old friend. | 我是她的老朋友 |
[07:40] | She might not work here anymore. | 她可能不在这儿上班了 |
[07:41] | She was always talking about moving away. | 她总说想换个环境 |
[07:43] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this. | 很抱歉告诉您这个消息 |
[07:47] | Jessica died in a car accident. | 洁西卡死于一场车祸 |
[07:52] | About two months ago. | 就在两个月前 |
[07:59] | She said she would wait. | 她说她会等的 |
[08:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:03] | I think I have her husband’s number here, | 如果你想联系她的家人 |
[08:04] | if you wanted to reach out. | 我好像有她丈夫的电话 |
[08:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:23] | Has she left the apartment? | 她离开公寓了吗 |
[08:24] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[08:26] | Hey, what’s your interest in this broad anyway, Finch? | 你干嘛对这个感兴趣啊 芬奇 |
[08:28] | It’s not your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[08:29] | Just keep an eye out. | 盯紧目标就行了 |
[08:31] | Karen Garner. | 凯伦·加纳 |
[08:32] | She’s wanted for identity theft, passing bad checks. | 她因为身份盗窃及使用空头支票而被通缉 |
[08:34] | Warrant’s out of Detroit. | 通缉令从底特律发出 |
[08:35] | Your girl’s a felon. | 这姑娘可是重罪犯 |
[08:36] | Yes, I’m aware of her apparent troubles with the law, detective. | 是的 我知道她违法的问题 警探 |
[08:39] | But I’m more concerned that she may be in danger. | 但我更担心她会有危险 |
[08:41] | What makes you think that? | 为什么这么想 |
[08:42] | Karen Garner is an alias. | 凯伦·加纳是个化名 |
[08:44] | It’s only been around for three months. | 这个名字只出现了三个月 |
[08:46] | She has no credit history, | 她没有信用记录 |
[08:47] | she only leaves the apartment to go to work | 只有需要工作才离开公寓 |
[08:49] | and she’s constantly looking over her shoulder. | 出门时总是不停回头察看 |
[08:51] | Sounds like she’s hiding out. | 好像她在隐藏自己 |
[08:52] | Or on the run, more likely. | 或者说在跑路 更贴切 |
[08:54] | Maybe she’s laying low, trying to plan something. | 也许她想低调点 以便筹划什么事 |
[08:56] | Yes, perhaps she’s a master criminal. | 是啊 说不定她是个犯罪高手呢 |
[08:59] | But maybe she’s just a scared woman | 但也许她只是一名受惊的女人 |
[09:00] | trying to stay a step ahead of her abuser. | 努力躲开威胁她的人 |
[09:03] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | Let me ask you something, though. | 我还想问你点事情 |
[09:05] | Why am I planted out here instead of wonder boy? | 干嘛要我办这差 你家神奇小子呢 |
[09:07] | Mr. Reese is otherwise engaged. | 里瑟先生另有安排 |
[09:09] | And you are not to contact him regarding this matter, detective. | 你绝对不准为此事联系他 警探 |
[09:12] | You and I will handle this ourselves. | 我们俩自己处理这件事 |
[09:46] | Detective Carter, welcome to New Rochelle. | 卡特警探 欢迎来到新罗歇尔 |
[09:48] | Glad to see you took me up on my offer. | 很高兴你接受了我的邀请 |
[09:50] | Here’s what we know. | 目前掌握的情况如下 |
[09:52] | Arndt was playing it fast and loose with his investors’ money. | 阿恩特一直在反复折腾投资者的钱 |
[09:55] | He ended up losing it on bad land deals and a gambling habit. | 最终因地产投资失败和赌博恶习全输光了 |
[09:58] | When he exhausted his line of credit, | 由于还不起信用卡 |
[09:59] | he was forced to take money from less reputable lenders. | 他不得不从臭名昭著的贷款人手里借钱 |
[10:03] | Loan sharks. | 高利贷 |
[10:04] | His bookie gave us the name of a couple local guys | 他的赛马经纪人交待了两个人 |
[10:06] | he introduced Arndt to, and we’re checking it out. | 是他介绍给阿恩特的 我们正在核实 |
[10:08] | Says he was married. | 上面说他已婚 |
[10:10] | “Wife deceased.” | “妻子已故” |
[10:11] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[10:12] | In a car accident. | 车祸 |
[10:13] | Two months before Arndt went missing. | 阿恩特失踪前两个月发生的事 |
[10:15] | Bad one. | 严重车祸 |
[10:16] | She was killed, he nearly was. | 她死了 他侥幸逃生 |
[10:17] | But anyway, by that point, Arndt was completely under water. | 不过至此 阿恩特还是彻底潦倒了 |
[10:21] | Shortly after he left the hospital, he went missing. | 出院没多久 他就失踪了 |
[10:24] | They find a body? | 他们找到尸体了吗 |
[10:26] | No, but given the amount of blood spilled, | 没有 但鉴于发现的血量 |
[10:28] | it’s doubtful Arndt survived. | 阿恩特不太可能还活着 |
[10:30] | Doesn’t sound like my guy’s MO. | 听上去不像那家伙的做事风格 |
[10:31] | He usually covers his tracks. | 他通常很会掩饰自己的痕迹 |
[10:33] | That’s another reason we think it was his first job. | 所以我们认为这是他的第一份活 |
[10:35] | It was messy, violent. | 现场一团糟 很血腥 |
[10:38] | Probably figured it would be easy, | 可能他本以为小菜一碟 |
[10:39] | then found out he had a fight on his hands. | 结果发现不得不徒手苦战 |
[10:42] | We located one of the loan sharks. | 我们找到了其中一个放高利贷的 |
[10:45] | Did you talk to the local detectives? | 你和本地警探谈过了吗 |
[10:47] | No, I had their files sent over. | 还没 我有他们的资料 |
[10:48] | I’d like to speak with them. | 我想和他们谈谈 |
[10:49] | Sure. Great. | 好的没问题 |
[10:50] | Let me know if you find out anything. | 一有发现就通知我 |
[10:51] | Will do. | 会的 |
[11:13] | Anything yet, detective? | 有什么情况 警探 |
[11:15] | Yep. Our girl’s on her way to work. | 有 她在上班的路上 |
[11:16] | And you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[11:18] | Someone’s got this girl spooked. | 这女人是被吓得够呛 |
[11:21] | How long am I gonna have to tail her? | 我得跟踪她到什么时候 |
[11:23] | Long enough for me to identify who she’s hiding from. | 跟踪到我们找出她在躲谁 |
[11:30] | Hey, did you see a woman come through here? | 你有没有看到一个女的经过 |
[11:31] | Yes, she asked to use the bathroom in the back. | 有 她问我借用后面的厕所来着 |
[11:35] | Detective? | 警探 |
[11:35] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:49] | So if I were to speculate as to the reason | 如果容我来猜测一下 |
[11:51] | for your labored breathing, detective– | 你气喘吁吁的原因 警探 |
[11:53] | I lost her. | 我跟丢了 |
[11:54] | That would be it. | 果然如此 |
[11:56] | What do you want me to do? | 接下来怎么办 |
[11:57] | Go back to your day job. | 回去当你的警察吧 |
[11:58] | I’ll handle it from here. | 剩下的我来接手 |
[12:13] | What can I get you? | 您需要什么吗 |
[12:15] | Just some information. | 我来打听点事情 |
[12:17] | I was in here last night and | 我昨晚来过 |
[12:18] | I thought I saw my neighbor working here– | 好像看到我邻居在这儿工作 |
[12:20] | – Karen Garner? – Yeah, that’s right. | -凯伦·加纳 -没错 是她 |
[12:22] | I was passing by again, | 我路过这里 |
[12:23] | I thought I’d see if I could catch her. | 看看能不能碰到她 |
[12:25] | Normally you would but she called out today. | 她一般都在 不过今天请假了 |
[12:27] | Another time then. | 那我下次再来吧 |
[12:28] | I’m sure I’ll see her around. | 肯定能遇着 |
[12:39] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:41] | I couldn’t help overhear your conversation at the bar. | 我无意中听到了你在酒吧说的话 |
[12:44] | You’re friends with Karen Garner? | 你是凯伦·加纳的朋友吗 |
[12:45] | Well, more of an acquaintance, actually. | 只是点头之交 |
[12:48] | Brad Jennings, US Marshals Service. | 我叫布拉德·詹宁斯 联邦法警 |
[12:50] | Is Karen in some kind of trouble, Deputy? | 凯伦有什么麻烦吗 警官 |
[12:53] | Karen Garner, also known as | 凯伦·加纳 又名 |
[12:54] | Sarah Atkins, is a wanted fugitive. | 萨拉·阿特金斯 是名通缉犯 |
[12:56] | I’m trying to locate her. | 我正在找她 |
[12:57] | Sorry, I don’t know how I could help you. | 不好意思 我不知道怎么帮你 |
[12:59] | Well, I thought I heard you say you were neighbors. | 我听你说 你跟她是邻居 |
[13:02] | Yes, you did. | 是的 没错 |
[13:03] | So maybe you could tell me where you live, Mr.– | 那请把你的住址告诉我 怎么称呼你 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry, Deputy, I prefer not to get involved. | 不好意思 警官 我不想牵扯这事 |
[13:08] | I’m not asking you to get involved. | 我没想牵扯到你 |
[13:10] | I’m just trying to get your address. | 把地址告诉我就好 |
[13:12] | Now, if you prefer, we can do this down at the field office. | 如果你愿意也可以跟我去局里说 |
[13:15] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[13:17] | Detective Stills– Organized Crime. | 我是斯蒂尔斯警探 集团犯罪科 |
[13:19] | This guy you’re talking to is my CI. | 你问话的这人是我的线人 |
[13:22] | He’s a Confidential Informant? | 他是个秘密线人 |
[13:24] | And money launderer for the late Don Moretti. | 还是已故黑帮头目莫雷蒂的洗钱人 |
[13:28] | Hey, I’ve got some questions for him. | 我有话要问他 |
[13:30] | You were risking his cover by even approaching him. | 你的接近很可能会暴露他的身份 |
[13:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:36] | What did he want? | 他想干嘛 |
[13:38] | Just to ask me some questions. | 问我几个问题罢了 |
[13:40] | Funny, I’ve got a few of those for you too, Harold. | 真巧 我也有问题要问你 哈罗德 |
[13:51] | So am I to assume that you were following me? | 这么说你一直在跟踪我吗 |
[13:53] | I think the bigger question is… | 我想更重要的问题是 |
[13:55] | are you working a case without me? | 你是抛下我在独自行动吗 |
[13:58] | I feared that, with this case, you had certain sensitivities. | 我恐怕这案子对你来说 会有些敏感 |
[14:00] | I thought it best to let you sit it out. | 因此最好别让你参与 |
[14:02] | What kind of sensitivities? | 有什么好敏感的 |
[14:05] | Her name– or at least her aliases… | 她名叫 或者说她的假名叫 |
[14:09] | are Karen Garner and Sarah Atkins. | 凯伦·加纳 以及萨拉·阿特金斯 |
[14:11] | She has outstanding warrants for identity theft | 她因为身份盗窃及使用空头支票 |
[14:13] | and passing bad checks, | 遭到警方通缉 |
[14:14] | but I don’t think she’s a potential perpetrator. | 不过我觉得她不是行凶者 |
[14:16] | I believe that she’s on the run from someone. | 我认为她应该在躲避某人 |
[14:18] | Who? | 躲避谁 |
[14:19] | Likely someone she was close to. | 很可能是她亲近的人 |
[14:25] | When I was first building the machine, | 我刚造出这台机器的时候 |
[14:27] | I kept seeing the same numbers come up– | 有些号码总是不停跳出来 |
[14:28] | a week, a month, six months apart. | 每隔一周 一个月或六个月 |
[14:34] | Usually women. | 通常是女性 |
[14:36] | At first I thought it was a mistake. | 开始我以为是机器弄错了 |
[14:37] | How could anyone’s life be repeatedly threatened? | 怎么会有人受到如此频繁的威胁 |
[14:41] | And then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[14:43] | they were living with the person who would eventually kill them. | 她们是跟威胁自己生命的人住在一起 |
[14:53] | I’ve been working to uncover who she really is. | 我一直在调查她的真实身份 |
[14:54] | It might help us identify the threat. | 这会帮我们确认威胁 |
[15:00] | Send me her address and | 把她的地址发给我 |
[15:02] | we’ll finish discussing my sensitivities later. | 我们回头再讨论我的敏感问题 |
[15:25] | Hello, Karen. | 你好 凯伦 |
[15:27] | Or do you prefer Sarah? | 还是你更喜欢萨拉这个名字 |
[15:29] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[15:31] | Someone who wants to help you. | 想帮助你的人 |
[15:32] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[15:34] | No. | 不是 |
[15:35] | But I know you’re running from someone. | 但我知道你在躲避某个人 |
[15:38] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[15:38] | Boyfriend? | 男友吗 |
[15:39] | Ex-boyfriend? | 前男友吗 |
[15:41] | Husband? | 丈夫吗 |
[15:44] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[15:45] | I’m going to ask you one last time. | 我最后问你一遍 |
[15:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:48] | My name’s John. | 我叫约翰 |
[15:50] | And I help people out of tough situations. | 我会救人于危难之境 |
[15:53] | What do you know about my situation? | 那你知道我什么处境 |
[15:55] | I know it was bad enough for you to leave your home, | 我知道你处境糟到逼你逃离你的家 |
[15:57] | your life, everything. | 你的生活 你的一切 |
[15:59] | And I know you’ll have to keep running, Karen… | 我还知道你得不停地逃 凯伦 |
[16:03] | If nobody stops him. | 除非有人制止他 |
[16:08] | It’s Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[16:11] | My name is Sarah. | 我名叫萨拉 |
[16:13] | What if I said you could stop running, Sarah? | 如果我说 你不用再逃了 萨拉 |
[16:16] | I’d say you don’t know my husband. | 我会说你不了解我丈夫 |
[16:19] | Mr. Reese, I traced Karen’s former alias –Sarah Atkins | 里瑟先生 凯伦的化名萨拉·阿特金斯 |
[16:23] | to a Chicago apartment where she was living. | 在芝加哥租公寓时使用过 |
[16:25] | Building manager said paid rent using checks with a different name. | 房东说她付房租账单上用的是另一个名字 |
[16:29] | He’s sending me one of them now. | 他正把其中一张发给我 |
[16:31] | Sarah Jennings. | 萨拉·詹宁斯 |
[16:34] | Jennings — He’s her husband. | 詹宁斯 他是她的丈夫 |
[16:35] | He’s the Marshal. | 他是那法警 |
[16:37] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:38] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[16:40] | What’s important is we can help you. | 重要的是我们能帮助你 |
[16:42] | – We? – I have a colleague | -我们 -我有位同事 |
[16:44] | who will watch over you while I take care of things. | 他会在我去解决问题时照顾你 |
[16:46] | We need you to stay here. | 你得待在这里 |
[16:48] | What is it you’re gonna do? | 你要去做什么 |
[16:50] | Make it so you don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 让你从此不必再担惊受怕 |
[17:01] | That’s everything we have on Peter Arndt. | 这是我们关于彼得·阿恩特的全部资料 |
[17:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:04] | Did this look like a professional hit to you, detective? | 这案子看上去手法专业吗 警探 |
[17:07] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[17:08] | We don’t get a lot of contract killings up this way. | 一般的雇佣谋杀可不像这个样子 |
[17:10] | But this guy Arndt owed a lot of money to some dangerous people. | 但这个阿恩特欠了一群危险分子的债 |
[17:15] | And this? | 这是什么 |
[17:17] | Accident report from a car crash Arndt and his wife were in. | 阿恩特和他妻子的撞车事故报告 |
[17:19] | Single car. | 单一车辆事故 |
[17:20] | Husband swerved to avoid a deer. | 丈夫为躲避一头鹿急转弯 |
[17:22] | Wife was killed. | 妻子遇难 |
[17:23] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 无常的是 |
[17:24] | Guy survives a crash like that | 在这种车祸中幸存下来 |
[17:25] | only to get taken out two months later. | 偏偏两个月后又出事了 |
[17:30] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[17:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:43] | No new messages. | 没有新信息 |
[18:45] | To listen to saved messages, press 9. | 已存信息 请按九 |
[18:47] | It’s me. Jessica, I mean. | 是我 洁西卡 |
[18:57] | I don’t even know if you check this number. | 我都不知道你还会不会查看这个号码的信息 |
[19:03] | I need to talk. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[19:10] | You scared me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[19:13] | Who are you calling? | 你在跟谁通话 |
[19:15] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[19:17] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[19:18] | It sounded like you were calling somebody. | 听上去你刚刚在跟某人通话 |
[19:39] | Jessica Arndt. | 洁西卡·阿恩特 |
[19:40] | Pretty girl. | 很漂亮的姑娘 |
[19:41] | Dead on the scene. | 当场死亡 |
[19:42] | Blunt force head injury from the rollover. | 车辆翻滚造成头部被钝器所伤 |
[19:44] | No seat belt. | 没系安全带 |
[19:47] | Do you still have her x-rays? | 你还留着她的X光片吗 |
[19:53] | Arndt. | 阿恩特 |
[19:54] | There we go. | 就是这个 |
[19:56] | In your report, you identified two previous fractures– | 你的报告中 检查到两处先前的骨折 |
[19:59] | A broken wrist and cracked rib. | 手腕骨折和肋骨断裂 |
[20:02] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[20:08] | Is that a spiral fracture? | 这是螺旋形骨折吗 |
[20:10] | I suppose it is. | 我想是的 |
[20:13] | She’d get that from having her wrist twisted hard | 这种伤势得要手腕被强力扭转 |
[20:16] | as opposed to falling on it, right? | 而不是被砸伤 对吧 |
[20:18] | – Come here. – You’re hurting me. | -过来 -你弄疼我了 |
[20:21] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[20:23] | You listed her cause of death as… | 你把她的死因列为 |
[20:26] | Blunt force trauma to the head | 钝器击伤头部 |
[20:27] | and a broken neck. | 和颈部扭伤 |
[20:28] | As I said. | 我是这么说的 |
[20:30] | Could someone suffer those kinds of injuries | 前侧安全气囊全都展开的情况下 |
[20:32] | if the car’s front and side air bags deployed? | 人有可能会受伤至此吗 |
[20:35] | Not likely, but a body is, | 一般不会 但是身体 |
[20:38] | subjected to extreme forces in a crash like that. | 在那种撞击下易受严重外伤 |
[20:40] | Is it possible she could | 有没有可能她在 |
[20:41] | have had these injuries before the accident? | 事故前就有了这些伤 |
[20:43] | You’re hurting my arm. | 你伤到我胳膊了 |
[20:45] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[20:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[20:50] | Baby. Baby. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[20:51] | Jess. | 洁西 |
[20:57] | Detective, I don’t know what cases you’re used to seeing | 警探 我不知道你在曼哈顿经常处理的 |
[20:59] | down in Manhattan, but up here, | 是什么案子 但在这里 |
[21:01] | car crashes account for most of my business. | 我面对最多的是车祸 |
[21:04] | Just because something’s possible doesn’t mean it’s probable. | 有可能性 不代表就有可信性 |
[21:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[21:11] | Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[21:12] | Detective, I’m heading up to speak with Arndt’s closest family– | 警探 我现在要去见阿恩特最亲近的家人 |
[21:14] | his mother-in-law. | 他的岳母 |
[21:15] | See if she knew anything about his money problems. | 看看她对他的财产危机有何了解 |
[21:17] | Send me the address. I’ll meet you there. | 把地址发给我 在那儿碰头 |
[21:19] | All right. Will do. | 好的 马上 |
[21:21] | I’m watching Sarah’s apartment | 我在监视萨拉的公寓 |
[21:23] | and I’m tracking the GPS on her phone, Mr. Reese. | 同时在追踪她的手机定位 里瑟先生 |
[21:27] | I’ve also discovered some new information about her husband. | 我还发现她丈夫的一些新资料 |
[21:30] | According to the Denver Public Records Database, | 据丹佛公务档案数据库的记录 |
[21:32] | Jennings was sued twice for excessive use of force on the job. | 詹宁斯曾因滥用职权两次被起诉 |
[21:36] | Both cases were dismissed. | 两次起诉都被撤销 |
[21:39] | He falsified the warrants on Sarah. | 他伪造了萨拉的拘捕令 |
[21:43] | Trumped up the charges to enlist the entire US Marshal Service | 编造指控 利用整个美国法警部门 |
[21:46] | in helping him stalk his wife. | 帮他跟踪妻子 |
[21:47] | That’s why she can’t stop running. | 所以她只得一直逃亡 |
[21:49] | Only one way to deal with guys like this, | 只有一种方法能对付这种 |
[21:51] | guys who hide who they really are until they get home. | 在外装君子 回家变禽兽的东西 |
[21:54] | What will you do, Mr. Reese? | 你要干什么 里瑟先生 |
[21:56] | Show ’em what a real monster looks like. | 让他见识见识真正的魔鬼 |
[22:02] | 联邦法警局 公正 诚信 服务 | |
[22:14] | Detective… what was it? | 警探 你叫什么来着 |
[22:16] | Stills? | 斯蒂尔斯 |
[22:17] | You have a change of heart about me quest — | 你改变主意同意我询问 |
[22:24] | Your fellow deputies know why you’re here? | 你的同事知道你来此的原因吗 |
[22:27] | Chasing your terrified wife? | 为了追踪你惊慌失措的妻子 |
[22:30] | If you come after her again… I will kill you. | 再敢找她麻烦 我就要你的命 |
[22:34] | No one will be able to protect you from me. | 谁也救不了你 |
[22:39] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[22:51] | 失去信号连接 装置未找到 | |
[23:00] | Finch, we’re gonna want to move Sarah to a safer location. | 芬奇 我们得把萨拉带到更安全的地方 |
[23:03] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[23:04] | And then maybe you can explain the wisdom of antagonizing an | 或许之后你能帮我领悟一下 |
[23:07] | entire law enforcement agency. | 砸翻执法机关的个中深意 |
[23:21] | Mr. Reese, we have a problem. | 里瑟先生 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:28] | One way to New Haven, please. | 请给我一张去纽黑文的单程票 |
[23:30] | Sure. Just need photo ID. | 好的 请出示身份证明 |
[23:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | Is something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[24:05] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[24:07] | Get down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[24:08] | Karen Garner, we have a warrant for your arrest! | 凯伦·加纳 我们有你的拘捕令 |
[24:11] | Suspect in custody, track 20. | 嫌犯已被拘 在20轨处 |
[24:15] | Yes, detective. | 什么事 警探 |
[24:16] | I just heard on the radio your girl got popped. | 我在无线电上听到你们追踪的女人被捕了 |
[24:18] | Down at the train station. | 就在火车站 |
[24:19] | They picked her up on a Marshal’s BOLO. | 他们已经通知法警了 |
[24:21] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[24:22] | Probably still there. | 可能还在那里 |
[24:23] | Transit cops will hold her till the marshals can pick her up. | 法警去接她之前交警会暂时扣押她 |
[24:26] | Thanks, detective. | 谢了 警探 |
[24:27] | Have to get to the train station. | 得赶快赶到车站去 |
[24:38] | We’re too late. Jennings already picked her up. | 我们来晚了 詹宁斯已经接走她了 |
[24:40] | With his cover blown, | 他的丑行已曝露 |
[24:41] | he can’t take her home through official channels. | 不能通过官方途径带她回家 |
[24:44] | He’s gonna make her disappear, Finch. | 他会让她消失 芬奇 |
[24:48] | We need to get to her. | 我们得找到她 |
[24:51] | I may have a way. | 我有办法了 |
[24:54] | Government vehicles now have | 政府车辆现在都有 |
[24:55] | mobile hotspots for Internet access– | 接入因特网的移动热点 |
[24:59] | Like this one. | 比如这个 |
[25:00] | That include Marshal vehicles? | 包括法警的车辆吗 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:02] | So I can get into their network. | 所以我可以进入他们的网络 |
[25:04] | The trick will be figuring out which vehicle is Jennings’. | 根据行踪判断出哪辆车是詹宁斯的 |
[25:09] | That’s him. | 是这辆 |
[25:10] | West Side highway. | 西城高速公路 |
[25:11] | He’s taking her out of the city. | 他要带她出城 |
[25:13] | Get out. | 出去 |
[25:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:17] | Leave the laptop now, Harold. | 放下笔记本 哈罗德 |
[25:20] | And get out. | 然后出去 |
[25:41] | Your daughter was so beautiful. | 您女儿真漂亮 |
[25:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | Were you two close? | 你们俩亲近吗 |
[25:46] | Very. | 非常亲近 |
[25:48] | We spoke most every day. | 我们几乎每天都聊天 |
[25:51] | So you said you had some questions about Peter? | 你说想问几个关于彼得的问题 |
[25:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[25:55] | Prior to his disappearance, | 在他失踪前 |
[25:57] | were you aware of your son-in-law’s financial difficulties? | 您是否发现您女婿有财务上的困难 |
[26:00] | No. | 没有 |
[26:02] | Peter had a good job. | 彼得有份好工作 |
[26:03] | He was a good provider. | 颇能养家 |
[26:05] | Based on our information, | 据我们了解 |
[26:07] | he owed more than $3 million to various entities. | 他的各项负债总额超过三百万美元 |
[26:14] | Jessica once mentioned | 洁西卡提到过 |
[26:15] | that they were going through a rough patch. | 他们遇到了困难 |
[26:18] | But that Peter was turning things around. | 但是彼得正在力挽乾坤 |
[26:21] | That was just before the accident. | 那是在事故前夕 |
[26:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:26] | When you said Jessica told you | 你说洁西卡告诉你 |
[26:28] | “They were going through a rough patch,” | 他们遇到了困难 |
[26:31] | was she talking about money, or her and Peter? | 她说的是钱 还是她和彼得的感情 |
[26:33] | No. | 不 |
[26:34] | Jessica and Peter had a good marriage. | 洁西卡和彼得婚姻很美满 |
[26:36] | I mean, they had problems, like any married couple | 他们是有些问题 任何夫妻都有 但是 |
[26:38] | Detective. See you a minute? | 警探 出来一下好吗 |
[26:44] | I just got a call that a guy in a suit | 刚接到电话 那个西装男 |
[26:46] | assaulted four deputy marshals in their downtown field office. | 在下城区分局袭击了四名法警 |
[26:49] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[26:50] | I know. I’m heading back down there to follow up. | 是啊 我现在过去跟进情况 |
[26:51] | Do you mind wrapping things up with the mother? | 你留在这里和那位母亲沟通好吗 |
[26:53] | It looks like a dead end. | 似乎没戏 |
[26:54] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[27:00] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[27:01] | What’s this about an incident with four deputy Marshals? | 那四法警事件是怎么回事 |
[27:04] | I’ve got it under control. | 情况在我掌握之中 |
[27:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:05] | ‘Cause it doesn’t sound like it. | 因为看起来可并非如此 |
[27:07] | Yes, detective. | 我确定 警探 |
[27:08] | So how is your New Rochelle investigation going? | 你在新罗歇尔的调查怎么样了 |
[27:11] | Donnelly hasn’t found anything so far, | 唐纳利目前还没有发现 |
[27:13] | but I think I have. | 不过似乎我有 |
[27:16] | Yeah, I think Arndt killed his wife and covered it up. | 我认为阿恩特杀了他的妻子并掩盖了罪行 |
[27:19] | The kind of thing you guys usually intervene in, | 是你们喜欢介入的类型 |
[27:21] | except this time your partner was too late. | 只不过这次你搭档来晚了 |
[27:23] | Still don’t understand John’s connection to this. | 还是不明白约翰和这件事有什么关系 |
[27:26] | Are you sure there isn’t anything you can tell me? | 你确定没什么需要告诉我的吗 |
[27:28] | I’m sure you’ll make sense of it, detective. | 我确定你自己会查清楚的 警探 |
[27:37] | You were saying something | 你提到说 |
[27:38] | about problems between Jessica and Peter. | 洁西卡和彼得之间有些问题 |
[27:40] | You know, just little spats. | 只是一些小争执 |
[27:43] | Not even worth mentioning. | 不值一提 |
[27:45] | Do you know if these spats ever went beyond words? | 其中有超过言语范围的争执吗 |
[27:50] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[27:51] | Did they become physical? | 他们动过手吗 |
[27:54] | What is it you’re suggesting? | 你在暗示什么 |
[27:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:01] | Just some routine questions. | 只是些常规问题 |
[28:02] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry for troubling you. | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[28:05] | Peter had his faults, but he loved Jessica. | 彼得是有缺点 但他爱洁西卡 |
[28:10] | And she loved him. | 洁西卡也爱他 |
[28:13] | I’m sure she did, ma’am. | 我相信她爱他 夫人 |
[28:15] | He was so much better than her…usual type. | 他远远好过她 之前的男友 |
[28:24] | She was seeing someone before Peter? | 她在彼得之前有别的男友吗 |
[28:26] | She had a fling with a soldier. | 她和一名士兵有过一段 |
[28:28] | Back when she was living in Tacoma. | 在她还住在塔克马的时候 |
[28:31] | This soldier–do you remember his name? | 那名士兵 你记得他的名字吗 |
[28:33] | No. | 不记得 |
[28:35] | They weren’t together very long. | 他们在一起很长时间 |
[28:38] | He was always away on duty, and then she’d be alone. | 他总在执行公务 留下她一个人 |
[28:41] | That wasn’t the life for her. | 她的生活不应该那样 |
[28:43] | He told her the same thing– told her not to wait for him. | 他跟她说了同样的话 让她别等他 |
[28:50] | However, sometimes I now wonder…if she had waited for him, | 不过 我有时想 如果她等了他 |
[28:55] | maybe things could have worked out, maybe she would be happy. | 也许会更好 也许她现在会很快乐 |
[28:59] | And we’d talk again. | 我们现在还能聊天 |
[29:05] | Can I ask, do you have any pictures of this man? | 请问一下 你有那个人的照片吗 |
[29:08] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[29:09] | But I still have some of Jessica’s things. | 不过我有些洁西卡的遗物 |
[29:11] | You’re welcome to look through them if you like. | 你愿意的话可以看看 |
[29:14] | Sure. | 好的 |
[30:09] | Jessica. | 洁西卡 |
[30:12] | Yeah. I got engaged. | 是的 我订婚了 |
[30:17] | His name’s Peter. | 他叫彼得 |
[30:21] | That’s one of the things you learn over there. | 这是你在那边学到的东西 |
[30:24] | In the end, we’re all alone. | 到头来 我们都是一个人 |
[30:26] | And no one’s coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你 |
[30:29] | Be happy with Peter. | 祝你和彼得幸福 |
[30:30] | You don’t believe that? | 你不是真心的 |
[30:35] | Tell me to wait for you and…say those words and I will. | 让我等你 只要你说我就答应 |
[30:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:56] | In the end, we’re all alone. | 到头来 我们都是一个人 |
[31:00] | And no one’s coming to save you. | 没有人会来救你 |
[31:04] | Gene? | 基恩 |
[31:06] | Joss Carter. | 我是乔丝·卡特 |
[31:07] | Good. | 挺好 |
[31:08] | Listen, I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[31:10] | Personnel file– first name John. | 个人档案 名字是约翰 |
[31:13] | Special Forces. | 特种部队 |
[31:14] | Stationed at Fort Lewis | 在01年六月至九月间 |
[31:15] | between June and September of ’01. | 驻扎在路易斯堡 |
[31:17] | My eyes only. | 别让其他人看到 |
[31:19] | Yeah, thanks, Gene. | 好的 谢了 基恩 |
[31:30] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[31:30] | What is it, Finch? | 怎么了 芬奇 |
[31:32] | What exactly is your plan once you catch up to Deputy Jennings? | 你抓到詹宁斯警官后打算如何 |
[31:35] | To get Sarah away from him. | 把萨拉从他身边救走 |
[31:37] | And Jennings? | 那詹宁斯呢 |
[31:39] | Jennings had his chance. | 我给过詹宁斯机会 |
[31:42] | He didn’t take it. | 他冥顽不灵 |
[31:43] | I think, under the circumstances, | 我认为此情况下 |
[31:44] | it might be a good idea to bring the police in on this one. | 明智的选择是让警察介入此事 |
[31:47] | Finch, you hired me to take care of these things. | 芬奇 你雇我来解决这些事情 |
[31:49] | You don’t like how I do it, hire someone else. | 如果你不喜欢我的风格 雇别人去 |
[31:52] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[31:54] | John? | 约翰 |
[32:07] | – Carter. – Hello, detective. | -我是卡特 -你好 警探 |
[32:08] | This New Rochelle business– | 新罗歇尔这件事 |
[32:10] | The car accident, the cover up, Jessica. | 车祸 掩盖事故 洁西卡 |
[32:13] | You knew what I’d find, didn’t you? | 你知道我会发现什么 对吗 |
[32:15] | Knowing isn’t always a blessing, detective. | 有时知道也不是件好事 警探 |
[32:16] | True. | 确实 |
[32:17] | But, I confess, I was calling with a more urgent problem– John. | 但我承认我打电话是为更要紧的事 约翰 |
[32:20] | Don’t tell me you’ve lost him again. | 别告诉我你又把他丢了 |
[32:22] | No, I know where he is. I just… can’t reach him. | 不 我知道他在哪 但我 无法联系他 |
[32:28] | Or stop him. | 无法阻止他 |
[32:40] | Why are we here, Brad? | 我们来这儿干嘛 布拉德 |
[32:44] | I wanted us to have some time together, baby. | 我想跟你好好聚聚 宝贝 |
[32:46] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[32:49] | I don’t know how things got so out of hand with us. | 我不知道我们之间是怎么变成这样的 |
[32:53] | But, I promise, I’m going to fix it. | 但我保证 我会处理好的 |
[32:58] | You don’t have to run anymore. | 你不用再逃跑了 |
[33:03] | You believe me… right? | 你相信我 对吗 |
[33:07] | I do. | 我相信 |
[33:08] | I do believe you, I do believe– | 我当然相信你 我当然相信 |
[33:18] | So maybe we can take these off now? | 那我们先把手铐摘了吧 |
[33:32] | You never did know what to say, did you? | 你永远学不会说话 是吗 |
[33:48] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[33:50] | That this is my fault. | 你认为都是我的错 |
[33:51] | That, somehow, I wanted this. | 好像我想这样似的 |
[33:54] | But have you ever considered how hard this has been for me? | 但你想过这对我来说有多难吗 |
[33:58] | The trouble I’ve gone through for you? | 为你我惹了多大的麻烦 |
[34:00] | What’s it gonna take, Sarah? | 还要我再付出多少代价 萨拉 |
[34:04] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[34:08] | But I can’t do this anymore. | 但我不能再继续下去了 |
[34:37] | Go. | 走 |
[34:38] | Where? | 去哪 |
[34:39] | Anywhere you want. | 想去哪去哪 |
[34:41] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[34:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:50] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[34:53] | She’s gone. It’s over. | 她走了 结束了 |
[34:57] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[34:59] | You’ve never been in love, have you? | 你从没爱过 是吗 |
[35:05] | Really, truly in love? | 真正的爱 |
[35:07] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[35:09] | Because then you’d know… It’ll never be over. | 爱过就会明白 它永远不会结束 |
[35:15] | It is for you. | 你会结束 |
[35:42] | Your friend told me I might find you up this way. | 你朋友告诉我 或许能在这里找到你 |
[35:48] | I can’t let you take him, John. | 我不能让你带走他 约翰 |
[35:50] | This can’t end like New Rochelle. | 不能重复新罗歇尔的结局 |
[35:54] | Do I need to look in the trunk? | 我需要查看一下后车箱吗 |
[35:55] | You can do whatever you like. | 想做什么随便你 |
[35:58] | It isn’t gonna change what I have to do. | 我要做的事一定会做 |
[36:00] | Let me have him, John. | 把他交给我 约翰 |
[36:04] | If I do, he’ll get away with it. | 如果我交了 他会脱身 |
[36:06] | I’ll see that he doesn’t. | 我保证他不能 |
[36:09] | It won’t be up to you. | 那不是你能决定的 |
[36:11] | That’s my point. | 这才是重点 |
[36:13] | There are things you can do, detective, and things you can’t. | 有些事你能行 警探 但有些你无能为力 |
[36:17] | And that’s where I come in. | 所以才需要我的存在 |
[36:19] | I can’t allow you to just execute people. | 我不能任由你杀人 |
[36:22] | This isn’t on you. | 这与你无关 |
[36:24] | It’s on me. | 是我的事 |
[36:27] | All I’m asking for is your trust. | 我只要求你相信我 |
[36:29] | What? | 相信什么 |
[36:30] | For you to do the right thing? | 相信你会做正确之事吗 |
[36:32] | That I’ll do what needs to be done. | 相信我会做应做之事 |
[37:01] | Sullivan send you? | 沙利文派你来的吗 |
[37:04] | This supposed to be some kind of… intimidation? | 这算是在 恐吓我吗 |
[37:09] | I don’t have his money. | 我没有钱给他 |
[37:13] | You don’t have anything I want. | 你没有什么我想要的 |
[37:17] | Not anymore. | 已经没有了 |
[37:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[37:21] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[37:25] | Haven’t known the answer for a long time. | 我也很久没有答案了 |
[37:30] | I know who I was. | 我知道我曾是谁 |
[37:36] | I was the guy who left her behind. | 我曾是那个抛弃她的人 |
[37:39] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[37:40] | The real reason? | 知道真正的原因吗 |
[37:41] | Because I thought she deserved someone better than me. | 因为我认为她值得拥有比我更好的人 |
[37:47] | I thought she deserved someone who would look after her… | 我认为她值得拥有会照顾她 |
[37:53] | be there for her. | 陪着她的人 |
[37:56] | I thought she deserved someone like you. | 我认为她值得拥有像你这样的人 |
[38:02] | So I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还希望你告诉我呢 |
[38:08] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[38:09] | Who I’m supposed to be now. | 我现在该是谁 |
[38:13] | Now that she’s gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[38:16] | See… | 知道吗 |
[38:17] | when you find that one person who connects you to the world, | 当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊 |
[38:23] | You become someone different… | 你就变了 |
[38:26] | Someone better. | 变得更好 |
[38:30] | When that person is taken from you… | 而当她被人从你身边夺去 |
[38:35] | What do you become then? | 那你又会变成怎样 |
[39:15] | I was beginning to wonder | 我都开始琢磨 |
[39:16] | when I was going to hear from you again. | 几时才能再收到你的信息了 |
[39:18] | I had some business to take care of, out of town. | 我在城外有点事情要打理 |
[39:21] | I trust you now fully appreciate | 相信你现在理解了 |
[39:22] | why I couldn’t tell you about Sarah’s case. | 我为何不告诉你萨拉一事 |
[39:27] | I hope you now understand | 希望你现在明白了 |
[39:28] | why you should have. | 你为何应该告诉 |
[39:40] | Did you know? | 你早知道了吗 |
[39:44] | Was she one of those numbers that came up again and again? | 她就是不停跳出来的号码之一吗 |
[39:48] | What I know, Mr. Reese… | 我只知道 里瑟先生 |
[39:51] | Is that New Rochelle happened | 新罗歇尔之事 |
[39:52] | before we started working together. | 发生在我们共事之前 |
[39:55] | And because of that, | 正因如此 |
[39:56] | there was nothing that either one of us could have done. | 我们两人对此都是无能为力 |
[40:07] | Forgot to include that in your birthday present. | 忘记把这个放进你的生日礼物里了 |
[40:10] | Must have slipped my mind. | 肯定是一时疏忽 |
[40:15] | 巴克斯特街810号 公寓5A | |
[41:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:15] | Detective Carter? | 卡特警探吗 |
[41:17] | This is Warden Gustavo Pena. | 我是古斯塔沃·佩纳监狱官 |
[41:19] | I’m calling from Torreon Penitentiary. | 这里是墨西哥托雷翁市监狱 |
[41:22] | Yes? | 有什么事 |
[41:23] | I have been asked to inform you we have your fugitive in custody. | 有人让我通知你 我们已经拘捕了你的逃犯 |
[41:25] | My fugitive? | 我的逃犯 |
[41:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:28] | A Marshal Jennings delivered him to us, | 一个叫詹宁斯的法警送来的 |
[41:30] | along with ten kilos of uncut heroin found in his possession. | 在他身上发现了十公斤海洛因 |
[41:35] | This marshal– just so I’m clear | 这名法警 我确认一下 |
[41:39] | Was he tall, dark hair, in a suit? | 他是不是高个子 深发色 穿西装 |
[41:41] | That’s him. | 是的 |
[41:42] | He said you were the original arresting officer | 他说你是最初逮捕那逃犯的警官 |
[41:44] | and informed me to tell you that we have him in custody. | 让我通知你我们已经将他关押了 |
[41:47] | He’s going to be here for a long time. | 他得在这里把牢底坐穿 |
[41:49] | Thank you, warden. | 谢谢 监狱官 |
[41:51] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[41:53] | Do you have any other Americans in your prison? | 你那边还关了别的美国人吗 |
[41:55] | One or two. | 一两个吧 |
[41:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:00] | Jessica died in a car accident. | 洁西卡死于一场车祸 |
[43:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:22] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |