时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:26] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:29] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:31] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但不管是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | if you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:59] | Let me guess, I have to cancel my dinner plans. | 我猜猜看 我又要取消晚餐计划了 |
[01:01] | Our mutual friend needs help, detective. | 我们共同的朋友需要帮助 警探 |
[01:03] | He’s downtown. | 他在中心区 |
[01:04] | I’ll be there as soon as I get finished here. | 这边一完事儿我马上赶过去 |
[01:07] | I hate to be rude, but it’s an emergency, detective. | 我不想无礼 但现在情况危急 警探 |
[01:09] | We need you now. | 我们现在就需要你 |
[01:16] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[01:18] | I need you to come with me now. | 你现在跟我来一下 |
[01:19] | But I have this thing– | 我还有别的事情 |
[01:20] | Not anymore, you haven’t. | 别的事情先放下 |
[01:26] | It’s an article of faith for me | 我一直坚信 |
[01:27] | that all criminals, however clever, | 所有的罪犯 不管多聪明 |
[01:30] | eventually trip themselves up. | 最终都会自食其果 |
[01:31] | You want to tell me what this is all about? | 这到底是怎么了 |
[01:34] | Man in the suit? | 西装男 |
[01:37] | We got him. | 我们发现他了 |
[01:53] | Morning, Finch. | 早上好 芬奇 |
[01:55] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[01:57] | What have you been doing? | 最近忙什么呢 |
[01:59] | Corrupting Detective Fusco. | 诱惑弗斯科警探堕落 |
[02:00] | Does he really need any help in that regard? | 这方面他还需要你帮忙吗 |
[02:02] | I’m encouraging him to show ambition, | 我在鼓励他展示野心 |
[02:05] | to climb the HR ladder. | 往HR高层爬 |
[02:06] | Afraid it’ll have to wait. We got a new number. | 还是先放一边吧 有新号码了 |
[02:11] | Caroline Turing. | 卡洛琳·图灵 |
[02:13] | She’s a lot prettier than Fusco. | 她可比弗斯科漂亮多了 |
[02:15] | And much more discreet. | 也谨慎多了 |
[02:17] | Her online profile is carefully managed. | 她的网络个人信息不多 |
[02:20] | Think she’s got something to hide? | 她是有什么要隐瞒吗 |
[02:21] | Many things, I would expect. | 我想应该很多 |
[02:22] | She’s a psychologist. | 她是心理医生 |
[02:25] | From what I can determine, | 从目前看来 |
[02:26] | she specializes in the high-end clients, | 她专门负责高端客户 |
[02:28] | the sort who insist on discretion. | 就是那种很需要保密的客户 |
[02:33] | While I dig deeper, you get close to her, | 我负责挖掘她的资料 你去接近她 |
[02:34] | see if you can work out where the threat is coming from. | 看你能不能找出威胁是什么 |
[02:37] | She could be the threat, Finch. | 说不定她就是威胁呢 芬奇 |
[02:39] | I’m sure you’ll work that out too. | 我相信你能发掘出来 |
[02:46] | 卡洛琳·图灵 复制手机 | |
[02:50] | – Next. – Sorry. | -下一位 -抱歉 |
[02:52] | Double shot Macchiato, please. | 特浓玛奇朵 谢谢 |
[02:59] | Yes, Lionel. | 怎么了 莱奈尔 |
[03:00] | I think I’m about to meet a few of the big hitters from HR. | 我可能要去见HR的几个大头了 |
[03:02] | I’m thrilled for you. | 真为你激动 |
[03:04] | I thought you’d want to be there. | 我以为你也会去 |
[03:06] | We could take these bastards down. | 咱们能把那些混蛋拿下了 |
[03:07] | All in good time. | 何必急于一时 |
[03:08] | It’s my balls in a vice here, all right? | 我现在都火烧屁股了 知道不 |
[03:11] | Plus Carter keeps giving me the stink-eye. | 再说卡特一直在冲我翻白眼呢 |
[03:12] | Now we need to wrap this thing up. | 咱们快把这事了结了吧 |
[03:14] | And we will, Lionel, when I say so. | 会的 莱奈尔 但要等我发话 |
[03:17] | Meantime, I want you to look into someone else. | 现在 你得帮我查别的人 |
[03:20] | Caroline Turing. Sending you a photograph. | 卡洛琳·图灵 照片发给你 |
[03:24] | Get back to me when you got something. | 有发现后跟我联系 |
[03:33] | Do you think I’m not understanding you? | 你认为我不理解你 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I do. | 是 没错 |
[03:37] | Giving me signals, putting words in my mouth. | 向我不断暗示 扭曲我的本意 |
[03:39] | And I’m concerned about the things | 我已经开始担心 |
[03:40] | I’ve already confided in you. | 之前向你吐露的秘密了 |
[03:44] | I thought we agreed no notes. | 我们说好不做记录的 |
[03:47] | We did. | 是的 |
[03:50] | Sorry, old habits. | 对不起 我习惯了 |
[03:51] | The things I’ve told you, if anyone else heard them, | 我跟你说的那些事情 如果别人知道了 |
[03:54] | that could be a big problem, understand? | 会有大麻烦的 明白吗 |
[03:56] | For whom, Hans? | 谁会有麻烦 汉斯 |
[03:59] | – You or me? – Both of us. | -你还是我 -咱们俩 |
[04:03] | You understand me now? | 你现在理解了吗 |
[04:17] | Councilman Larsson, Detective Romano, Captain Lewis. | 拉尔森议员 罗曼诺警探 里维斯警长 |
[04:21] | This is Detective Fusco. | 这位是弗斯科警探 |
[04:26] | We heared you got dirty fingers, Fusco. | 我们听说你手太不干净 弗斯科 |
[04:29] | Fingers? I heard he’s got his snout buried in the damn trough. | 手吗 我听说他浑身上下都脏到家了 |
[04:33] | City council and the district attorney | 市议会和地区检察官 |
[04:35] | no longer tolerate any malfeasance by NYPD officers. | 不会再容忍纽约警局人员的腐败 |
[04:42] | What do you got to say for yourself? | 你有什么要解释的吗 |
[04:45] | You know, I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[04:52] | No social niceties. | 别拘束 |
[04:53] | What’s on the docket? | 有什么项目 |
[04:55] | We got a contract. | 有份订单 |
[04:56] | Rich guy with a problem. He needs to go away. | 有个富人有麻烦了 想脱身 |
[04:59] | Method is up to you. | 随你怎么搞 |
[05:02] | Speed is the only stipulation. | 只有一个要求 要快 |
[05:04] | You gonna pick the shooter, Simmons? | 你要选枪手吗 西蒙斯 |
[05:07] | My guys are all solid. | 我的人都很可靠 |
[05:09] | Fusco here will run interference with homicide | 如果有意外弗斯科会 |
[05:11] | in case there’s any questions. | 搞定凶案组那边 |
[05:14] | If I’m gonna look after somebody, | 如果要我帮人消灾 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna need to know their names. | 我至少得知道名字吧 |
[05:16] | No. You don’t. | 不 不必 |
[05:20] | Now the question is do we trust the rich guy? | 问题是 那富人可信吗 |
[05:23] | I trust his money. It’s already in escrow. | 他的钱可信 钱已存入代管账户了 |
[05:27] | Here is a down payment for expenses. | 这是首期款 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry, but in order to help you, | 抱歉 想要帮助到你 |
[05:45] | I have to have your trust. | 你得信任我 |
[05:47] | Clearly I don’t. | 很明显 你不信任我 |
[05:49] | I’m referring you to another therapist. | 我把你介绍给别的心理医生 |
[05:53] | You’re firing me? | 你要放弃我 |
[05:54] | No, I– I’m admitting failure. | 不是 我 我能力不足 |
[05:57] | I’m firing myself. | 我要放弃自己 |
[06:00] | You have issues to resolve, | 你的问题要解决 |
[06:01] | and you need to be able to speak freely. | 需要畅所欲言的环境 |
[06:04] | Finch, are you listening to this? | 芬奇 你在听吗 |
[06:06] | It seems some of Ms. Turing’s patients are a little… clingy. | 似乎图灵小姐的某些患者有点 死缠烂打 |
[06:10] | I’ve been open. | 我敞开心扉了 |
[06:12] | I laid myself bare to you. | 我在你面前毫无遮掩 |
[06:14] | I’m helping you, believe me. | 我这是在帮助你 相信我 |
[06:25] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[06:26] | Yeah, nice to talk to you too. | 我也很高兴跟你通话 |
[06:29] | I met them. The HR inner council. | 我跟他们会面了 HR高层会议 |
[06:32] | So what was it about, handshakes and single malts? | 怎样的会议 握握手喝喝酒 |
[06:35] | No, this was serious. | 不 是正事儿 |
[06:36] | HR is going in the murder-for-hire business. | HR要干那些雇佣谋杀的勾当 |
[06:38] | Do you know the target? | 你认识那目标吗 |
[06:39] | I know the target. You do too. | 我认识那目标 你也认识 |
[06:42] | It’s that lady shrink you asked me to look into. | 是你让我查的女心理医生 |
[06:46] | 48 hours and she’s dead. | 48小时内 她就会送命 |
[06:59] | Thermostat has a motion detector camera. | 恒温器上装有运动探测镜头 |
[07:01] | It’ll capture the face of any patient | 它能抓取所有出入 |
[07:03] | coming or going from Ms. Turing’s office. | 图林小姐办公室的病人面孔 |
[07:06] | Should be able to identify the more prominent ones in no time. | 一有不寻常人士就能立即发现 |
[07:08] | I’m guessing one of them hired HR to keep her quiet. | 我估计其中某位雇用HR封她的嘴 |
[07:13] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[07:14] | which one? | 是哪一张脸孔 |
[07:15] | Till we figure that out, | 确认之前 |
[07:17] | I’m going to want to stay as close to Turing as possible. | 我得尽量靠近图灵 |
[07:19] | I agree. | 同意 |
[07:21] | Time for you to work through some of your issues, Mr. Reese. | 是该解决下你的问题了 里瑟先生 |
[07:25] | Issues? | 问题 |
[07:27] | Tell me, what is it you do, Mr… | 跟我说说你的职业 尊姓是 |
[07:31] | Rooney. | 鲁尼 |
[07:32] | I’m a-a consultant. It’s complicated. | 我是 一名顾问 有点复杂 |
[07:36] | Not really important. | 不太重要 |
[07:37] | I’m not so sure. | 我不这么认为 |
[07:39] | I find business is often personal with my patients. | 工作通常与病人的私生活息息相关 |
[07:42] | I was told I could count on your discretion. | 我听说你很注重保密工作 |
[07:45] | My clients are private people. | 我的顾客都很注重隐私 |
[07:47] | I respect that, | 我尊重这一点 |
[07:50] | and I will protect it at all cost. | 我会倾尽全力保密 |
[07:52] | Lady after my own heart. | 姑娘甚合我意 |
[07:54] | So what brings you to seek therapy? | 你为什么寻求心理治疗 |
[07:58] | You mind closing the blinds? | 可以拉上窗帘吗 |
[08:01] | If it makes you more comfortable. | 能让你感觉舒服就好 |
[08:04] | Would you care for something to drink? | 想喝些什么吗 |
[08:06] | Water would be fine, thank you. | 水就好 谢谢 |
[08:18] | Looks like her schedule, | 像是她的日程安排 |
[08:21] | but with only her clients’ initials. | 但只有病人名字的首字母 |
[08:24] | The lady is careful. | 姑娘的确谨慎 |
[08:29] | Detective, any luck with councilman Larsson’s finances? | 警探 拉尔森议员的财务有发现吗 |
[08:32] | He signed a deposit at his bank this week for $500,000. | 本周他签署了一笔五十万美金的保证金 |
[08:37] | Nice chunk of change for a public employee. | 对公职人员来说可是一大笔钱 |
[08:39] | We know where it came from? | 知道钱的来源吗 |
[08:41] | An escrow account held at that same institution | 那天同家银行的一个代管账户 |
[08:43] | made a disbursement that day in the same amount. | 支付了同等数目的钱 |
[08:46] | Send me the tracking number for the account. | 把那个账号的查询编号发给我 |
[08:47] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来接手 |
[08:48] | What is the fine councilman mixed up in here? | 这名清廉议员搅了什么浑水 |
[08:50] | Murder for hire, Detective. | 雇佣谋杀 警探 |
[08:53] | HR is branching out. | HR正在扩展业务 |
[08:56] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[09:02] | Tell me, what do you see as the goal? | 说说看 你的目标是什么 |
[09:06] | The goal? | 目标 |
[09:06] | The purpose for your visit? | 这次治疗的目的 |
[09:11] | You seem a little agitated right now. | 你现在似乎有些不安 |
[09:14] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[09:16] | Body language, closing the blinds. | 肢体语言 拉上窗帘 |
[09:19] | You don’t like windows, do you? | 你不喜欢窗户 是吧 |
[09:21] | What is it you’re afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[09:22] | That’s funny, I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 真巧 我正想问你同样的问题 |
[09:26] | Me? | 我 |
[09:28] | You have a panic button installed under your desk. | 你的书桌下安装了紧急按钮 |
[09:30] | Is that recent? | 最近装的 |
[09:33] | Or someone you’re afraid of? | 还是有害怕的人 |
[09:34] | You’re highly observant, | 你观察力强 |
[09:39] | hypervigilant, aware of your surroundings. | 警惕性高 眼观六路 |
[09:43] | You’re saying I’m paranoid. | 你是说我偏执 |
[09:45] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[09:48] | I was thinking something else. | 我想的是其他事 |
[09:52] | Former military? | 退役军人 |
[09:55] | Tread carefully, Mr. Reese. | 小心回答 里瑟先生 |
[09:57] | – Is it that obvious? – A little. | -有这么明显 -有一点 |
[10:02] | The way you walk into a room. | 你走进房间的步伐 |
[10:03] | The way you sit facing the door. | 朝门而坐的位置 |
[10:06] | You see the world differently than most, don’t you? | 你看待这世界的方式与别人不同 是吗 |
[10:09] | A threat around every corner. | 每个角落都暗藏凶险 |
[10:14] | Tell me, do you feel the need to protect people? | 告诉我 你是否感觉需要保护人们 |
[10:18] | To save them? | 拯救他们 |
[10:20] | Choose your words wisely. | 三思而后言 |
[10:21] | We can’t have anyone discovering what it is we do. | 绝不能让人知道我们的工作 |
[10:51] | Mr. Reese, I managed to get a read | 里瑟先生 我拿到了 |
[10:52] | on that escrow account that’s funding HR. | 资助HR的代管账户了 |
[10:55] | Question is who hired them? | 问题是 谁雇用了他们 |
[10:57] | Impossible to determine. | 没法确定 |
[10:58] | The money comes from dozens of points of payment, | 资金来源有几十处 |
[11:01] | multiple countries. | 来自不同国家 |
[11:02] | The balance on the account is $5,000,000. | 账户内有五百万美金 |
[11:05] | That’s a hell of a payday. | 收获不少啊 |
[11:07] | Someone with tremendous means wants Caroline Turing gone. | 某个富翁想要卡洛琳·图灵消失 |
[11:11] | I’ve enlisted the aid of an old friend to help us | 我拉来一位老朋友帮我们 |
[11:13] | figure out who. | 找到此人 |
[11:16] | She’s cute. | 她挺漂亮 |
[11:21] | Hello, Zoe. | 你好 佐伊 |
[11:24] | Good to hear you’re getting some help, | 寻求心理帮助是件好事 |
[11:26] | But I don’t think there’s a woman out there alive | 但我不相信这世界上有女人 |
[11:29] | that could fix you, John. | 可以治愈你 约翰 |
[11:31] | Caroline Turing. You familiar? | 卡洛琳·图灵 你熟悉吗 |
[11:34] | No, but that’s obviously by design. | 不 不过这明显是设计好的 |
[11:39] | Next to bartenders men usually like to spill it to female shrinks. | 男人常对酒保和女心理医生倾诉 |
[11:44] | It’s easier than talking to their wives. | 比和妻子谈要容易 |
[11:46] | These men value discretion. | 这些男人 重视保密 |
[11:50] | You know any of her patients? | 你认识她的病人 |
[11:51] | A few. | 认识几个 |
[11:53] | Impressive lot. | 大人物 |
[11:55] | I’ve narrowed it down to three players. | 我把范围缩小至三个人 |
[11:59] | Hans Friedrickson, the lawyer that threatened her. | 汉斯·弗里德瑞克森 威胁过她的律师 |
[12:02] | Supposedly he’s away on a business trip right now. | 他现在应该在出差 |
[12:05] | Or left town to give himself an alibi. | 或者为了不在场证据出城 |
[12:08] | Patient number two, banker named Terrance Baxter. | 二号病人 银行家特伦斯·巴克斯特 |
[12:11] | Rumor is he’s being investigated for Ponzi scheme. | 传言说他因涉嫌庞氏骗局在接受调查 |
[12:14] | And there’s David Sarkesian. | 这位是大卫·萨克锡安 |
[12:17] | He’s a prominent city official. | 他是有名望的政府官员 |
[12:18] | Whispers are he’s sleeping with his intern. | 传言说他和他的实习生有染 |
[12:23] | Looks like our shrink is sitting on a powder keg of secrets. | 看来这心理医生正端坐在装满秘密的火药桶上 |
[12:26] | Which could be lucrative, if you play your cards right. | 如果处理得当 相当有利可图 |
[12:30] | Or deadly if you don’t. | 如果处理不好 必死无疑 |
[12:36] | Target works downtown. | 目标在中心区工作 |
[12:38] | Leaves the office late most nights. | 经常深夜才离开办公室 |
[12:41] | Same path every night. | 每晚走同一条路回家 |
[12:43] | She walks eight blocks | 她走八个街区 |
[12:44] | to the Fulton street subway station. | 到富尔顿大街的地铁站坐地铁 |
[12:47] | That one block stretch on Pearl Street? | 直通珍珠大街的那个街区 |
[12:49] | That’s the dark zone. | 是个盲点区 |
[12:50] | No storefronts, low foot traffic, no cameras. | 没有店面 行人稀少 没有监控摄像 |
[12:55] | Once she turns that corner, she steps off the grid. | 她一走进那个角落 就远离了监控网络 |
[12:58] | That’s your window. Robbery gone bad. | 这就是你的机会 抢劫杀人 |
[13:00] | Purse to be found in a dumpster in alphabet city, | 钱包将在字母城的垃圾车里被找到 |
[13:03] | Murder weapon never to be recovered in the East River. | 凶器丢进东河 让他们无迹可寻 |
[13:06] | – Piece of cake. – We’re on. | -小菜一碟 -开始行动了 |
[13:08] | Heading your way. | 往你那儿走了 |
[13:16] | Hello, doc. | 你好啊 医生 |
[13:18] | John, I– | 约翰 我 |
[13:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[13:26] | It’s probably not a good night for a walk. | 今晚也许不太适合步行 |
[13:31] | Look, John, this– | 约翰 这样 |
[13:33] | This is not okay. | 这样不好 |
[13:36] | Were you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[13:39] | How about I call you a cab? | 我帮你叫辆车吧 |
[13:42] | This is what I was getting at in today’s session. | 这就是我白天想和你讨论的事情 |
[13:44] | You think there’s something lurking around every corner, | 你认为每个角落都暗藏杀机 |
[13:47] | but there isn’t, John. | 但并不是 约翰 |
[13:50] | There’s no boogeyman here. | 这儿没有恶魔 |
[13:52] | You’re not overseas anymore. | 你已非身在海外 |
[13:54] | And this is the way I go home every night. | 这是我每晚回家的必经之路 |
[13:56] | My–my subway stop’s right up there. | 我 我要坐地铁的那站就在前面 |
[13:58] | It’s– it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:02] | I’m safe. | 我很安全 |
[14:05] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[14:07] | – Try to get some sleep. – Okay. | -好好睡一觉 -好的 |
[14:11] | I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? | 明天见 好吗 |
[14:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[14:51] | Fulton street and Pearl. | 富尔顿大街和珍珠大街交界处 |
[14:53] | Multiple units responding. | 各单位请响应 |
[14:56] | Who are those men? Why did they shoot at you? | 那些人是谁 他们为什么要对你开枪 |
[14:59] | ’cause I was standing in front of you. | 因为我站在你前面 |
[15:01] | They want to kill me? | 他们想杀我吗 |
[15:04] | – Don’t. – Why? | -别去 -为什么 |
[15:06] | The men who are after us are cops. | 追杀我们的人就是警察 |
[15:08] | No way to tell if he’s working with them or not. | 不知道他们是不是一伙的 |
[15:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:13] | It’s me. Did you take care of the shrink? | 是我 搞定心理医生了没 |
[15:16] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[15:17] | Telling me five of you can’t handle one woman? | 你们五个大男人还搞不定一个女人吗 |
[15:20] | Some guy came out of nowhere fast. | 有个人突然凭空冒了出来 |
[15:21] | He shot Mandel in both legs. | 他打中了曼德尔的双腿 |
[15:24] | Let me guess. Tall guy in a suit. | 我猜猜 穿西装的高个子 |
[15:28] | Did the woman get a good look at any of you? | 那女人看清楚你们谁的脸了吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:32] | That’s bad news for you, my friend. | 这对你可不妙 朋友 |
[15:35] | You don’t clean this up, | 你们搞不定这个 |
[15:37] | we’re not gonna take the risk you’ll turn state’s. | 我们可不会冒被你供出来的危险 |
[15:40] | You kill them… | 要不你杀了他们 |
[15:42] | Or I’ll kill you. | 要不我杀了你 |
[15:48] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干嘛 |
[15:49] | We need a place to hide, to regroup. | 我们得找个地方躲躲 重整一下 |
[15:52] | Hello. A room, please. | 你好 一间房 谢谢 |
[15:54] | The only room we have available is the honeymoon suite | 我们只剩下蜜月套房了 |
[15:56] | At $3,000 per night. | 三千美金一晚 |
[15:59] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[16:14] | Too many cops in the neighborhood. | 周围太多警察了 |
[16:15] | We’ll need to lay low in the hotel till morning. | 明早之前我们都得藏好 |
[16:18] | Working on an escape route for you, Mr. Reese. | 正在帮你找逃生路线 里瑟先生 |
[16:20] | Appreciate it. | 谢了 |
[16:22] | In a bit of a tough spot here. | 这边情况有点不妙 |
[16:24] | Great, now you’re hearing voices. | 好了 现在你又有幻听了 |
[16:27] | Not exactly. He’s a friend. | 不尽然 他是我朋友 |
[16:30] | A very resourceful friend. | 神通广大的朋友 |
[16:35] | Let me guess, I have to cancel my dinner plans. | 我猜猜看 我又要取消晚餐计划了 |
[16:37] | Our mutual friend needs help, detective. | 我们共同的朋友需要帮助 警探 |
[16:39] | He’s downtown. | 他在中心区 |
[16:40] | I’ll be there as soon as I get finished here. | 这边一完事儿我马上赶过去 |
[16:43] | I hate to be rude, but it’s an emergency, detective. | 我不想无礼 但现在情况危急 警探 |
[16:45] | We need you now. | 我们现在就需要你 |
[16:52] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[16:54] | I need you to come with me now. | 你现在跟我来一下 |
[16:55] | But I have this thing– | 我还有别的事情 |
[16:56] | Not anymore, you haven’t. | 别的事情先放下 |
[17:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:05] | Who would want to kill me? | 谁会想杀我 |
[17:07] | I was hoping you could tell me that. | 我还希望你能解释一下呢 |
[17:08] | Someone with the means and the money | 某个有权有钱的人 |
[17:10] | to hire a team to get rid of you. | 雇了个团队来解决你 |
[17:12] | Sound like any of your patients? | 听上去是不是像你某个病人 |
[17:13] | Yeah. All of them. | 是啊 像我所有的病人 |
[17:16] | The only way to call off the dogs is to find out who hired them. | 唯一能叫停这些杀手的办法就是找到雇佣者 |
[17:21] | I I can’t think. | 我 我脑袋空白 |
[17:25] | I can’t move. | 四肢发软 |
[17:30] | This must be what panic feels like. | 这肯定就是焦虑发作的感觉 |
[17:35] | Here, have some chocolate. | 给 吃点巧克力 |
[17:37] | Will these help to produce an adrenaline response? | 能帮助肾上腺素分泌吗 |
[17:41] | No, but they taste good. | 不 但味道挺好 |
[17:45] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[17:49] | Let’s just say we both help people cope with their problems. | 这么说吧 我们都是帮人解决问题的 |
[17:55] | I’m just a little bit more, hands-on. | 只是我比较需要 动手 |
[18:00] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[18:02] | I will tell you when it’s time to panic. | 到了需要焦虑发作时 我会告诉你的 |
[18:10] | Carter, this is Detective Sagan, NYPD. | 卡特 这是萨冈警探 纽约警局的 |
[18:12] | You want to give her a little demonstration of what you do? | 简略向她介绍一下你们的工作好吗 |
[18:15] | This footage is from 90 minutes ago. | 这段录像是大约90分钟前的 |
[18:16] | We have reports of shots fired. | 我们收到了枪击报告 |
[18:19] | Then he fled with this young woman. | 然后他就和这位年轻女性一起逃跑了 |
[18:21] | We think she’s a hostage. We lost them after that. | 估计她是人质 之后就跟丢了 |
[18:24] | But we’re confident they’re still in this six-block radius. | 但他们应该还在这六个街区的半径范围内 |
[18:26] | Which happens to be | 那正好是 |
[18:27] | the most heavily surveilled six-blocks in the world. | 全世界监控最严密的六个街区 |
[18:30] | This is now a federal manhunt. | 现在是联邦搜捕行动 |
[18:35] | Surprised to see you here, Fusco. | 在这里见到你真吃惊 弗斯科 |
[18:37] | You know me. I like to be where the action is. | 你知道的 我喜欢在第一线 |
[18:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:48] | Better. | 好些了 |
[18:58] | Need some help, finch. | 需要你帮忙 芬奇 |
[19:00] | HR just found us somehow. | HR不知怎么找到我们了 |
[19:01] | It’s probably two, three minutes before they find our room. | 估计还有两三分钟就会找到我们的房间 |
[19:03] | So going down probably isn’t an option. | 那下楼看来是不行了 |
[19:07] | I’ll look into it. | 我看看 |
[19:08] | 马丁·卡内利斯 净资产:125亿美金 | |
[19:11] | Mr. Reese, I think I’ve found something. | 里瑟先生 我有发现了 |
[19:13] | Previous occupant of the penthouse | 顶层的前任住户 |
[19:15] | recently went to jail for tax evasion, | 最近因为偷税坐牢去了 |
[19:17] | but the IRS hasn’t yet seized everything. | 但是国税局还没查封全部财产 |
[19:20] | The point, Harold? | 说重点 哈罗德 |
[19:21] | I know you’re good at stealing cars. | 我知道你很会偷车 |
[19:22] | How do you feel about helicopters? | 那偷架直升机怎么样 |
[19:25] | It’s been a while since I’ve flown. | 我好久没开飞机了 |
[19:27] | Might be a little rusty. | 可能有些生疏 |
[19:29] | On the bright side, if you don’t remember, | 乐观点看 如果你忘记怎么开了 |
[19:31] | it’ll be a short fall. | 距地也不算太高 |
[19:49] | Wait, wait, go back. | 等等 等等 退回去 |
[19:53] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[19:54] | Notify our men to converge on that hotel. | 通知我们的人包围酒店 |
[19:57] | All due respect, detective. | 无意冒犯 警探 |
[19:58] | NYPD’s gonna sit this one out. | 这次纽约警局不能插手 |
[20:00] | – Send in our teams. – Yes, sir. | -派我们的小队过去 -是 长官 |
[20:21] | Stairs. Now. | 去楼梯 快 |
[20:31] | You saving me, | 你救我 |
[20:32] | is this making up for someone you didn’t save? | 是为了弥补某位你没能救到的人吗 |
[20:35] | I thought we were done with therapy. | 我还以为心理治疗已经结束了 |
[20:38] | Talking about your issues helps distract me. | 讲讲你的问题可以帮我分散注意力 |
[20:40] | Who said I had issues? | 谁说我有问题了 |
[20:42] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你回答”是”了 |
[20:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:47] | Sounds like a helicopter. | 好像是直升机 |
[20:48] | Isn’t that what we want? | 那不正是我们想要的吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah, but I haven’t stolen it yet. | 是的 不过我还没把直升机偷到手呢 |
[20:57] | Follow me. Change of plans. | 跟着我 计划有变 |
[21:07] | You said you’d tell me when to panic. | 你说你会告诉我几时该焦虑发作 |
[21:09] | I’m guessing now’s the moment. | 我看现在到时候了 |
[21:16] | Wheeling the hotel security system feeds to you | 连接酒店监控系统 |
[21:18] | in three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[21:23] | Sweep every floor. I want him alive. | 排查每层楼 活捉他们 |
[21:28] | Who was that? | 他们是谁 |
[21:29] | – FBI. – They want to kill me too? | -联邦调查局 -他们也想杀了我吗 |
[21:32] | – Actually, they’re after me. – What? | -其实他们要抓的是我 -什么 |
[21:33] | Finch, need a little help here. | 芬奇 这里需要帮忙 |
[21:34] | Working on it. | 正在想办法 |
[21:38] | Mr. Reese, make your way to the freight elevator | 里瑟先生 去货梯那里 |
[21:40] | at the northwest corner of the building. | 就在这幢大楼的西北角 |
[21:42] | Take it down to parking sublevel four. | 下到停车场的负四层 |
[21:44] | There’s an old service tunnel. | 那里有一个旧检修通道 |
[21:46] | It leads out to the old water treatment plant at the seaport. | 通往一个港口的老净水厂 |
[21:49] | I’ll pick you up there. | 我去那里接你 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:14] | 他们在四十五层 需要你的帮助 | |
[22:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:36] | 卡特 停 马上退后 | |
[22:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:57] | 卡特 走 | |
[22:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:01] | My men are closing in, but there’s a complication. | 我的人快进去了 但是有个问题 |
[23:05] | The feds are here. | 有联邦探员在那里 |
[23:05] | They’re not looking for Turing. | 他们不是去抓图灵的 |
[23:07] | They want the shooter. | 是去抓那个枪手的 |
[23:08] | We’re gonna take them both out. | 我们要把他们两个都干掉 |
[23:10] | How the hell are we gonna take them out | 我们怎么干掉他们两个 |
[23:11] | with the feds on top of us? | 上边全是联邦探员 |
[23:12] | We got a guy on the inside | 警局内部有我们的人 |
[23:13] | that’s going to feed us their location, | 他会告诉我们条子在哪里 |
[23:15] | take care of the cameras. | 帮我们躲避摄像头 |
[23:16] | The feds think he’s holding Turing hostage. | 联邦探员以为他把图灵挟为人质 |
[23:18] | He’s some kind of special forces wacko. | 当他是特种部队的变态 |
[23:21] | He’ll do anything to resist capture. | 会不惜一切代价拒捕 |
[23:22] | Bring the gear? | 装备带来了吗 |
[23:28] | Enough to blow a hole to China. | 足够炸穿地球直通中国了 |
[23:29] | We’re gonna corner him and blow the whole floor. | 我们把他逼入绝境再炸掉整层楼 |
[23:32] | Make it look like he did it. | 栽赃给他 |
[23:33] | Let’s go make a mess. | 去大干一场吧 |
[23:38] | Ms. Morgan, | 摩根女士 |
[23:39] | any luck finding the person who hired HR to kill Turing? | 找出雇佣HR杀图灵的人了吗 |
[23:42] | Not yet, but I tracked down Hans Friedrickson’s assistant. | 还没 但查到了汉斯·弗里德瑞克森的助手 |
[23:45] | Turns out he actually was away on a business trip. | 发现他是真的出差去了 |
[23:48] | Then who was the man threatening Turing? | 那威胁图灵的是谁呢 |
[23:52] | About to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[23:55] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:58] | Sure, we can talk. | 当然 没问题 |
[23:59] | I traced your cell phone. | 我查了你的手机 |
[24:01] | And here’s the thing, Hans. | 结果是这样的 “汉斯” |
[24:04] | Your cell phone is registered to a low-life named Jimmy White. | 你的手机登记在一位叫吉米·怀特的混混名下 |
[24:08] | Short-con operator, had a couple of stints in minimum security. | 设过小骗局 蹲过轻犯监狱 |
[24:12] | But I got to say, impersonating a prosecutor? | 但我得说 假扮公诉律师 |
[24:18] | That’s probably not your best play. | 这角色你可不适合 |
[24:20] | It was just a gig. | 这就是个活儿 |
[24:21] | They forced me to pretend I was this Hans guy, | 他们强迫我装成那个汉斯 |
[24:24] | threaten some shrink. | 恐吓一名心理医生 |
[24:26] | Who forced you? | 谁强迫你的 |
[24:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:30] | I swear I don’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[24:32] | It was all over email. | 都是通过电子邮件联系的 |
[24:33] | They were… | 他们 |
[24:35] | blackmailing me. | 勒索我 |
[24:38] | They knew everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[25:34] | We made it to the elevator, Finch. | 我们到电梯了 芬奇 |
[25:36] | Glad to hear it. | 太好了 |
[25:37] | I’ll contact you when I’m in position. | 我到后就跟你联系 |
[25:42] | Ms. Morgan, | 摩根女士 |
[25:43] | Are we any closer to identifying who hired HR? | 查出雇HR的人了吗 |
[25:46] | No, but something seems really off. | 没 不过有点不对劲 |
[25:48] | Someone paid Hans to become Turing’s patient. | 有人雇那个汉斯去当图灵的病人 |
[25:51] | I’m going back to her office to see | 我现在去她的办公室看看 |
[25:52] | if I can dig up anything else. | 能否查出别的线索 |
[25:54] | And, Harold, | 还有 哈罗德 |
[25:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[25:57] | I’d hate for anything to happen to our mutual friend. | 我可不想我们共同的朋友出事 |
[26:03] | Got word they’re on the freight elevator. | 收到信儿说他们在货梯里 |
[26:05] | You can cut them off on 25. | 你可以去二十五楼截他们 |
[26:22] | 卡特 HR正在二十五楼电梯外 | |
[26:26] | What are we doing? | 这是干什么 |
[26:27] | They hit the button on the floor below us. | 那些人在楼下等着我们 |
[26:32] | The guys who were trying to kill you | 是要杀你的人 |
[26:33] | or the guys who were trying to kill me? | 还是要杀我的人 |
[26:35] | Open the fire safety panel. | 打开消防板 |
[26:36] | Try shorting the wires till the override light comes on. | 把电线弄短路 开启备用电源 |
[26:39] | Then we can bypass the floor below. | 我们就能直接跳过楼下那层了 |
[26:42] | They stopped the elevator at 26. | 他们在二十六楼停下来了 |
[26:44] | Set your charges in the stairwell, and get rid of them. | 派组人去楼梯间 干掉他们 |
[26:47] | Move. | 走 |
[26:49] | I think I owe you an apology. | 我想我欠你一句抱歉 |
[26:51] | How do you figure? | 为什么这么说 |
[26:53] | I diagnosed you as paranoid. | 我曾认为你是个偏执狂 |
[26:55] | Just because you’re paranoid | 你是偏执狂 |
[26:57] | doesn’t mean they’re not trying to kill you. | 不代表他们不会杀你 |
[27:02] | I can’t find the right wire. | 我找不到那根线 |
[27:03] | It’s not working. | 不行的 |
[27:15] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[27:16] | Tell the teams to stage off 27. | 让大家去二十七楼楼梯间 |
[27:18] | Enter 26 through stairwell “B.” | 从楼梯间B口去二十六楼 |
[27:20] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[27:22] | 联调局的人 在二十七楼 | |
[27:31] | FBI’s closing in. | 联调局的人正在接近 |
[27:32] | – Where are we at, guys? – We are good to go, boss. | -你们到哪儿了 -我们可以了 头儿 |
[27:35] | All right, you move in on my mark. | 好的 等我命令就行动 |
[27:47] | 卡特 他们过去了 | |
[27:49] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[27:50] | Just stay behind me, and I’ll hold them off as long as I can. | 躲在我后面 我会尽可能拖住他们 |
[27:58] | Do it. | 动手 |
[28:00] | Get ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[28:01] | He’s armed, but I want him taken alive, if possible. | 他有武器 但如果可以 我要活捉他 |
[28:04] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[28:06] | But I’ll give you the signal. | 等我指令 |
[28:07] | On your count, Simmons. | 等你发令 西蒙斯 |
[28:10] | Five… | 五 |
[28:11] | In a bit of a bind, Harold. | 有点麻烦了 哈罗德 |
[28:16] | Four… | 四 |
[28:17] | Hope you’ve got some tricks left up your sleeve. | 但愿你还有些保留绝技 |
[28:19] | One or two. | 有一两个吧 |
[28:20] | Three… | 三 |
[28:24] | Two… | 二 |
[28:31] | Move in, team, now. | 上 伙计们 快 |
[28:33] | Go. | 炸 |
[28:37] | – Do you hear me? – Simmons? | -听得见吗 -西蒙斯 |
[28:40] | Team, move in. | 伙计们 上 |
[28:43] | Team, move now, you’re gonna lose them. | 伙计们 马上冲 他们就要逃掉了 |
[28:47] | The hell’s going on? | 搞什么鬼 |
[28:48] | Sir, comms are down. | 长官 通讯中断了 |
[28:50] | – Which comms? – All of them. | -哪条通讯 -全部 |
[28:52] | Line’s dead. | 断线了 |
[28:55] | Got it. | 搞定了 |
[29:01] | What the hell’s happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[29:02] | Every cell tower south of Canal Street just went out. | 运河街以南的信号塔全部停了 |
[29:05] | DHS had a failsafe in place to take control | 国土安全部的故障保护措施 |
[29:08] | of the cell infrastructure in case of an emergency. | 能在紧急情况下控制通讯 |
[29:10] | Someone hacked it. | 有人黑进去了 |
[29:12] | The towers are white-listed. | 信号塔设了白名单 |
[29:14] | Only authorized numbers can use them. | 只有授权号码可以使用 |
[29:16] | In this case, only one number. | 这回 只有一个号码可以 |
[29:19] | Whose number? | 谁的号码 |
[29:22] | I trust you can still hear me, Mr. Reese? | 我想你能听见我说话 里瑟先生 |
[29:24] | I have to say, Harold, | 我得说 哈罗德 |
[29:27] | We’ve been working together for some time now, | 虽然我们已经共事一段日子了 |
[29:29] | but you continue to surprise me. | 但你仍能时时给我惊喜 |
[29:31] | Likewise, Mr. Reese. | 彼此彼此 里瑟先生 |
[29:33] | You should have something of a competitive advantage now. | 你现在应该处于优势了 |
[29:36] | Just get the team on a hard line now, damn it. | 用直通线联系上行动小组 快点 该死 |
[29:38] | Wait, what’s this guy doing? | 等等 这个家伙在干嘛 |
[29:49] | All right, we’re going down there now. | 好吧 我们马上过去 |
[29:51] | Let’s move. | 赶紧走 |
[29:57] | Thanks for the help, Carter. | 多谢帮忙 卡特 |
[29:59] | Someone’s feeding HR intel about your whereabouts. | 有人在向HR透露你们的行踪 |
[30:02] | I’m gonna take care of it though. | 不过我会摆平 |
[30:09] | There are no unis on Pearl Street. | 在珍珠大街没有警员部署 |
[30:10] | You can smuggle them out there. | 你可以去那儿把他们偷偷接走 |
[30:15] | What the hell, Carter? | 搞什么 卡特 |
[30:16] | Hang up the phone and hand it to me. | 挂断电话 交给我 |
[30:18] | Come on, come out of there. | 快点 出来 |
[30:19] | What’s this about? Some type of misunderstanding? | 这是干嘛 有什么误会吧 |
[30:21] | No, I understand things perfectly. | 没误会 我很清楚 |
[30:24] | You’re working for HR. | 你在为HR干活 |
[30:26] | – Who were you talking to? – None of your business. | -你在跟谁说话 -不关你的事 |
[30:28] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干嘛 |
[30:29] | HR. You’re guiding them. | HR 你给他们通风报信 |
[30:32] | You’re their eyes and ears. | 你是他们的眼线 |
[30:33] | Listen, Carter. | 听着 卡特 |
[30:35] | I’m working undercover in HR, not for them. | 我在HR做卧底 不是为他们工作 |
[30:38] | The feds? IAB? | 为联调局还是内务部 |
[30:39] | Show me some paperwork, Fusco. | 给我看看证明文件 弗斯科 |
[30:41] | It’s nothing like that. Nothing official. | 不是那种 不是官方的 |
[30:43] | Listen, I made some mistakes. Some big ones. | 听着 我犯过错 很大的错 |
[30:47] | But things are different now. | 但现在不一样了 |
[30:48] | I’m helping people. You got to trust me. | 我在帮助别人 你得相信我 |
[30:52] | I want answers. Now. | 我要答案 马上 |
[31:02] | – The guy in the suit. – What did you say? | -那名西装男 -你说什么 |
[31:05] | The guy in the suit, the one you’ve been chasing. | 那名西装男 你追查的那个人 |
[31:08] | Look, I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[31:10] | but they seem to know when people are in trouble. | 但他们好像知道有谁会遇到麻烦 |
[31:12] | And they help them. Him and another guy. | 而且会帮助他们 他和另外一个人 |
[31:15] | And me too sometimes. | 有时我也会帮忙 |
[31:17] | This other guy. Describe him. | 另外那个人 描述一下 |
[31:20] | He’s like a professor. He’s got the glasses | 他看上去像个教授 戴着眼镜 |
[31:23] | and a high-dollar vocabulary. | 说话文质彬彬的 |
[31:26] | That’s who I was talking to when you came in. | 你进来的时候我正跟他通话 |
[31:32] | You got some explaining to do, Finch. | 你可有得解释了 芬奇 |
[31:36] | Hello, detectives. | 你们好 警探们 |
[31:37] | I understand you’ll have some questions, | 我知道你们会有一些疑问 |
[31:38] | but we’re somewhat short of time. | 但我们没什么时间了 |
[31:40] | I’m heading downtown to help our friend. | 我正赶往中心区去救我们的朋友 |
[31:42] | I suggest you do the same thing. | 我建议你们也来 |
[31:43] | John will almost certainly need your help. | 约翰肯定需要你们的帮助 |
[31:49] | You son of a bitch. | 王八羔子的 |
[31:55] | If you’re not the mole, then who is? | 如果你不是内鬼 谁是呢 |
[31:58] | I know exactly who the mole is. | 我知道是谁 |
[31:59] | I know everyone who’s in HR. | 我认识HR里的每个人 |
[32:02] | When we get done with this, we’re gonna take them all down. | 等这事过去了 就能把他们一网打尽 |
[32:17] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:19] | Old service tunnel down here | 旧检修通道在下边 |
[32:21] | we can take outside the perimeter. | 通过这里我们就能出去了 |
[32:23] | My friend’s meeting us there. | 我朋友会在出口接我们 |
[32:30] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[33:00] | Mr. Reese, I’m in position. | 里瑟先生 我已经到位了 |
[33:11] | This comes out to a water treatment plant by the river. | 顺着这里走就能到河边的净水厂 |
[33:16] | Keep going till you find my friend. | 一直走 就能碰到我的朋友 |
[33:17] | – Split up. – I’ll hold them off. Go. | -分头找 -我去拖住他们 快走 |
[33:20] | John, thank you. | 约翰 谢谢你 |
[33:30] | Turing’s on her way to you. | 图灵去找你了 |
[33:37] | And I think I’m gonna be a little held up. | 估计我得过一会儿才能去找你 |
[33:41] | I’ll get Ms. Turing to safety, | 我把图灵女士送到安全地带 |
[33:43] | and I’ll come back for you, John. | 就回来找你 约翰 |
[33:54] | Harold Finch, I presume. | 哈罗德·芬奇 没错吧 |
[34:05] | You’re a hard man to find, Harold. | 你可真不容易找 哈罗德 |
[34:09] | – I don’t know who you– – Save it. | -我不知道你是 -省省吧 |
[34:11] | We met before, remember? | 我们以前见过 记得吗 |
[34:13] | Nathan introduced you as his I.T. guy. | 奈森说你是他的IT人员 |
[34:17] | He always had a talent for understatement. | 他最擅长轻描淡写 避重就轻 |
[34:20] | What do you want from me, Alicia? | 你想怎样 艾丽西娅 |
[34:23] | Nothing complicated. | 很简单 |
[34:26] | You created god. | 你造出了神 |
[34:29] | And now you’re gonna help me shut it down. | 现在你得帮我关掉它 |
[34:44] | All right, go, go, go! | 好了 上 上 上 |
[34:54] | Looks like you’re just about out of time, my friend. | 看样子你的大限到了 我的朋友 |
[34:56] | Just about. | 差不多了 |
[35:10] | Get in! | 过来 |
[35:12] | Get to the car! | 上车 |
[35:29] | Before Nathan died, | 奈森死前 |
[35:31] | before your machine killed him, | 在你的机器害死他前 |
[35:36] | I could tell something was eating away at him. | 我能感觉到他正在被吞噬 |
[35:38] | The ethics of what he was building, | 关于他所造之物的道德纠结 |
[35:40] | I thought he was fighting with himself over it. | 我以为他自我斗争 |
[35:43] | But he was fighting with you. | 但其实他是在跟你斗争 |
[35:46] | He knew, didn’t he? | 他早就发现了 不是吗 |
[35:50] | The hubris of creating something as powerful as the machine. | 那份敢于造出如此强大机器的傲慢 |
[35:59] | I can feel it right now. | 我现在就能感觉到 |
[36:02] | Watching us, listening to us. | 监视着我们 监听着我们 |
[36:06] | There’s no hiding from it. | 无从躲藏 |
[36:11] | I’m so tired of running. | 我厌倦了躲避 |
[36:20] | I’ve made some mistakes. | 我犯过错误 |
[36:23] | But building the machine is not one of them. | 但造出机器并不是错误 |
[36:26] | You haven’t been running from the machine, Alicia, | 你不是在躲避机器 艾丽西娅 |
[36:29] | and the machine didn’t kill Nathan. | 害死奈森的也不是机器 |
[36:32] | You’ve been running from people. | 你是在躲避人 |
[36:35] | From people that you and I both trusted. | 躲避那些你我都曾经信任的人 |
[36:39] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[36:43] | And you’re lucky I found you first. | 我先找到你 算你走运 |
[37:02] | Why didn’t you tell us we were both working with you? | 为什么不告诉我们 我俩都在跟你合作 |
[37:04] | – To protect you. – Protect us? | -为了保护你们 -保护我们 |
[37:06] | You almost got me killed. | 你差点把我害死 |
[37:08] | You can’t trust us, how are we supposed to trust you? | 你不信任我们 凭什么让我们信任你 |
[37:16] | Trust is complicated, Lionel. | 信任是很复杂的 莱奈尔 |
[37:18] | For example, I’m sitting in a police car | 比如说吧 我坐在警车里 |
[37:20] | with one cop who tried to murder me | 同行的警察一个曾经想杀我 |
[37:22] | and another who spent six months trying to lock me up. | 另一个曾经花了六个月时间想把我关起来 |
[37:30] | So you’ll forgive me if I take things one step at a time. | 所以我想慢慢来 也是可以体谅的 |
[37:35] | Slow down, Carter. | 开慢点 卡特 |
[37:37] | Slow down? These two know they’re going down for life. | 慢点 那俩人清楚自己是在逃命 |
[37:40] | They’ll kill anybody who gets in their way. | 会狗急跳墙乱下杀手 |
[37:41] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[37:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:05] | We should all grab a drink together sometime. | 改天我们该聚聚喝一杯 |
[38:11] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[38:48] | Do you have any idea what the wrong person | 你知不知道如果被错误的人 |
[38:51] | would do to you if they knew you had access? | 发现你的权限 他们会对怎么对你 |
[38:55] | What kind of chaos that could create? | 会引起多大的灾难 |
[38:58] | Define “wrong person.” | 何谓”错误的人”呢 |
[39:01] | You were willing to pay corrupt police officers | 你宁愿付钱给那帮腐败警察 |
[39:04] | to target an innocent woman just to draw me out. | 追杀一名无辜女子 只为引我出来 |
[39:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:08] | The machine, you know how it works. | 机器 你知道它的运作模式 |
[39:10] | The irrelevant list. | 无关信息名单 |
[39:11] | You knew it would send us Turing’s name | 你知道如果图灵的性命受到威胁 |
[39:13] | if you put her in danger. | 机器就会吐出她的号码 |
[39:14] | Irrelevant list? | 无关信息名单 |
[39:18] | I didn’t need to lure you out. | 我不需要把你引出来 |
[39:20] | I’ve been following you for weeks. | 我跟踪你好几周了 |
[39:29] | I thought she’d never shut up. | 我看她是永远不会住嘴了 |
[39:40] | 根 根 根 根 | |
[39:43] | So nice to finally meet you, Harold. | 真高兴终于见到你了 哈罗德 |
[39:48] | You can call me Root. | 你叫我”根”好了 |
[39:55] | You were set up, John. | 你们被算计了 约翰 |
[39:57] | Turing isn’t who we think she is. | 图灵不是我们以为的那样 |
[39:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:59] | Her office, her life, it’s all a mirage. | 她的办公室 她的生活 都是假的 |
[40:02] | I saw the escrow transfer. | 我看到了代管账户转账记录了 |
[40:04] | She was the one who paid HR. | 她就是那个付钱给HR的人 |
[40:06] | She put the hit on herself. | 她自己设计的暗杀局 |
[40:07] | Turing must’ve learned how you operate, | 图灵肯定知道你们的运作机制 |
[40:09] | that you’d show up if her life was in danger. | 知道一旦她的性命受到威胁你就会出现 |
[40:12] | She was trying to lure you out into the open. | 她想把你从暗处引出来 |
[40:15] | She wasn’t looking for me. | 她要找的不是我 |
[40:17] | She was looking for him. | 她要找的是他 |
[40:19] | You hired HR yourself. | 是你自己雇了HR |
[40:22] | You were willing to risk your own life to find me? | 你为了找我居然愿意赌上自己的命 |
[40:27] | I did this corporate training thing once. | 我进行过一次团队训练 |
[40:30] | I was blackmailing the CEO, long story, | 当时在敲诈一名首席执行官 说来话长 |
[40:32] | but they did this exercise called the trust fall, | 他们进行了一个叫”信任背摔”的练习 |
[40:37] | where you close your eyes and fall… | 就是让你闭上眼睛 向后倒 |
[40:41] | and wait for someone to catch you. | 等着有人接住你 |
[40:48] | I knew you boys wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道你们不会让我失望 |
[40:52] | Come on, Harold. | 来吧 哈罗德 |
[40:54] | We’ve got so much to talk about. | 我们有好多事要谈呢 |
[42:51] | He’s in danger now | 他现在有危险了 |
[42:53] | because he was working for you. | 都是因为你 |
[42:59] | So you’re gonna help me get him back. | 所以你得帮我找回他 |