| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | There we go. | 好了 |
| [00:11] | Now, can you see me? | 现在 你能看到我吗 |
| [00:16] | Excellent. Next question. | 非常好 下一个问题 |
| [00:20] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
| [00:33] | You knew what we were building here. | 你知道我们在这儿造什么 |
| [00:34] | This thing looks for plotters, schemers. | 它要查的是阴谋 是阴谋策划者 |
| [00:37] | We built it to stop terrorists before they could act. | 我们造它是为了在恐怖分子行动前及时制止 |
| [00:39] | If congress knew about this machine you’re building. | 要是国会知道了你在造的这台机器 |
| [00:42] | You would go to jail. | 你会去坐牢 |
| [00:43] | I don’t suppose they’d let us be cell-mates. | 估计不会让咱俩当狱友吧 |
| [00:45] | Knowledge is not my problem. | 搜集信息 对我不成问题 |
| [00:47] | Doing something with that knowledge, | 利用这些信息做点什么 |
| [00:49] | that’s where you’d come in. | 是带你来此的原因 |
| [00:50] | Sooner or later, both of us will probably wind up dead. | 迟早有一天 我们俩会死掉 |
| [00:52] | If something ever happens, I have a contingency. | 如果发生意外 我有应急预案 |
| [00:56] | We got a new number, Caroline Turing. | 有新号码了 卡洛琳·图灵 |
| [00:59] | She put the hit on herself. | 她自己设计的暗杀局 |
| [01:01] | She was trying to lure you out into the open. | 她想把你从暗处引出来 |
| [01:03] | she wasn’t looking for me. She was looking for him. | 她要找的不是我 她要找的是他 |
| [01:06] | So nice to finally meet you, Harold. | 真高兴终于见到你了 哈罗德 |
| [01:09] | You can call me Root. | 你叫我”根”好了 |
| [01:11] | He’s in danger now, because he was working for you. | 他现在有危险了 都是因为你 |
| [01:15] | So you’re gonna help me get him back. | 所以你得帮我找回他 |
| [01:38] | Uncertainty, Romeo, Kilo. | 不确定 罗密欧 千克 |
| [01:41] | Family, Alpha, Mike. | 家庭 阿尔法 迈克 |
| [01:44] | Reflections, Juliet, Oscar. | 回旋曲 朱丽叶 奥斯卡 |
| [02:05] | You look famished, Harold. | 你看上去饿了 哈罗德 |
| [02:07] | What are you gonna have? | 你想要点什么 |
| [02:11] | No offense, but for a billionaire genius, | 无意冒犯 不过身为一名天才富豪 |
| [02:14] | you’re lousy company. | 你还真不会陪人 |
| [02:23] | Every system has a flaw. I’m pretty good at finding them. | 每个系统都会有漏洞 我很擅长发现漏洞 |
| [02:27] | You care about other people. | 你在乎其他人 |
| [02:29] | That’s your flaw. | 这就是你的漏洞 |
| [02:31] | So if you try to call out to that police officer, | 如果你叫起来惊动那位警官 |
| [02:35] | I won’t shoot you. | 我不会开枪打你 |
| [02:37] | I’ll shoot someone else. | 我会开抢打其他人 |
| [02:42] | Please, don’t make me do that. | 拜托 不要逼我动手 |
| [02:48] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
| [02:50] | You’re not talking because you don’t know | 你不肯开口 因为你不知道 |
| [02:51] | how much I already know. | 我已经知道了多少 |
| [02:55] | I know enough. | 我知道的足够多了 |
| [02:56] | Enough that you should be trying to figure out | 多到你应该想办法弄明白 |
| [02:58] | what I want and where we’re going. | 我想要什么 以及我们要去哪里 |
| [03:00] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
| [03:04] | The future, Harold. | 未来 哈罗德 |
| [03:07] | Although I guess, thanks to you, we’re already there. | 当然 拜你所赐 我们其实已经到了 |
| [03:09] | Not that you let any of us know. | 只是你不肯让别人知道 |
| [03:14] | I don’t know who you think I am, | 我不知道你以为我是谁 |
| [03:15] | but you’ve made a mistake. | 不过你搞错了 |
| [03:16] | Don’t treat me like them. | 不要把我当成他们一样对待 |
| [03:20] | It–it must be like talking to ants to you. | 他们对你来说 不过是蝼蚁 |
| [03:23] | They wouldn’t grasp what you’ve done even if you told them. | 就算你告诉他们 他们也无法理解你的成就 |
| [03:26] | But I’ve been waiting for you my whole life, | 而我已经等了你一辈子 |
| [03:30] | and you and I share an understanding. | 你我之间是有共鸣的 |
| [03:34] | Do we? | 有吗 |
| [03:37] | You’re a murderer and a thief. | 你是杀人凶手 是贼 |
| [03:41] | My mom told me to follow my talents, | 妈妈教我要善用自己的天赋 |
| [03:44] | and I’m good at what I do. | 我做得非常出色 |
| [03:46] | Except for this one time when someone stopped me, | 只有一次 我被一个人挡了下来 |
| [03:50] | someone who just knew what I was about to do. | 那个人居然能预知我的行动 |
| [03:54] | How did you know, Harold? | 你是怎么知道的 哈罗德 |
| [03:56] | For months, that’s what I couldn’t figure out. | 几个月来 我一直无法想明白 |
| [04:00] | I don’t believe in magic, | 我不相信魔法 |
| [04:02] | and I knew the government had spent years trying | 我知道政府多年来一直试图 |
| [04:05] | to build something to protect its panicked, little flock. | 造个东西来保护焦虑无助的小羔羊们 |
| [04:08] | I also thought they’d never pull it off, | 我还以为他们永远都不会成功 |
| [04:12] | because I didn’t know about you. | 因为我不知道你的存在 |
| [04:18] | And you pulled it off, didn’t you? | 你成功了 是吧 |
| [04:23] | Something to watch over all of us. | 那个监控我们所有人的东西 |
| [04:26] | The only question, Harold, | 只有一个问题 哈罗德 |
| [04:29] | is why it didn’t protect you. | 为什么它没保护你呢 |
| [04:39] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
| [04:42] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
| [04:44] | He’s out… | 他出去了 |
| [04:47] | studying with a friend. | 跟朋友学习去了 |
| [04:50] | Sure, John, come on over. Make yourself at home. | 当然了 约翰 只管进来 把这里当成你家 |
| [04:53] | Finch is gone. | 芬奇不见了 |
| [04:56] | And she took him. | 她带走了他 |
| [04:58] | – Who took him? – Turing. | -谁带走了他 -图灵 |
| [05:00] | She wasn’t a shrink. She was lying to us. | 她不是心理医生 她骗了我们 |
| [05:03] | Real name is Root, | 真名叫”根” |
| [05:05] | or at least that’s what she goes by. | 至少她是这么自称的 |
| [05:07] | What could he have that she would want? | 他身上能有什么她想要的呢 |
| [05:14] | Okay, I can file a missing persons, | 好吧 我上报失踪人员 |
| [05:17] | send Finch’s picture to Sheriff’s offices, the FBI. | 把芬奇的照片发到警长办公室 联邦调查局 |
| [05:21] | You can’t. | 不行 |
| [05:24] | Finch went off the grid for a reason. | 芬奇不想露面是有原因的 |
| [05:26] | We have to find him on our own. | 我们必须自己找到他 |
| [05:28] | I have a lead, | 我有一条线索 |
| [05:30] | but I need you chasing down every other angle. | 但我需要你从其他角度入手 |
| [05:33] | Listen, when she took Finch, | 根带走芬奇时 |
| [05:35] | Root killed a former intelligence operative | 杀死了一名前情报部门人员 |
| [05:37] | named Alicia Corwin. | 名叫艾丽西娅·考文 |
| [05:39] | Okay, I’ll get myself assigned to the investigation. | 好的 我会全力调查 |
| [05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [05:47] | What are you going to be doing? | 你要去做什么 |
| [05:48] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
| [05:51] | Math, I think. | 也许算数吧 |
| [05:59] | Uncertainty, Romeo, Kilo. | 不确定 罗密欧 千克 |
| [06:04] | Family, Alpha, Mike. | 家庭 阿尔法 迈克 |
| [06:08] | Reflections, Juliet, Oscar. | 回旋曲 朱丽叶 奥斯卡 |
| [06:17] | “I gave you a job, Mr. Reese. | “我给了你一份工作 里瑟先生 |
| [06:20] | I never said it would be easy.” | 我可没说这会很容易” |
| [06:27] | Come on, Finch. Help me find you. | 拜托 芬奇 帮我找到你 |
| [06:46] | Title and author’s initials. | 标题和作者名的首字母 |
| [06:55] | “Uncertainty, RK.” | 不确定 RK |
| [07:03] | “Family, AM.” | 家庭 AM |
| [07:06] | “Reflections, JO.” | 回旋曲 JO |
| [07:13] | Finch, you sly dog. The Dewey decimal system. | 芬奇 你个老滑头 杜威图书十进制分类法 |
| [07:17] | That’s how the machine gives you the social security numbers. | 机器是这么给到你社保号码的 |
| [07:20] | Hey, I ran that social. | 我查了那个社保号码 |
| [07:22] | Guy’s name is Leon Tao. | 那家伙叫里昂·陶 |
| [07:24] | He’s got an MBA from NYU. No criminal record. | 纽约大学工商管理硕士 无犯罪记录 |
| [07:26] | He’s got a fancy car with an anti-theft tracker, | 他有辆好车 装有防盗追踪系统 |
| [07:28] | which I took the liberty of activating. | 我拿到许可 激活了系统 |
| [07:31] | I sent you the coordinates. | 现在把位置发给你 |
| [07:33] | I got them. | 我找到了 |
| [07:35] | You think this Mr. Tao is gonna help you | 你觉得这位陶先生能帮你 |
| [07:36] | with the whereabouts of our four-eyed friend? | 找到咱的四眼朋友吗 |
| [07:38] | You almost sound concerned, Lionel. | 你貌似挺担心他呢 莱奈尔 |
| [07:40] | Frankly, I’m not sure I want to find out | 说实话 我觉得没他引导 |
| [07:42] | what you’re like without his direction. | 我指不定见你变成怎么样子呢 |
| [07:43] | Let’s hope you don’t have to. | 那就祝你见不到吧 |
| [07:54] | You mind? | 介意吗 |
| [07:56] | I need a word with Leon, here. | 我有话要问里昂 |
| [08:00] | He’s all yours, Detective. | 归你了 警探 |
| [08:08] | I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 我在找我的朋友 |
| [08:11] | I have a source that says you might be able to help. | 有情报说 你应该能帮上忙 |
| [08:17] | I’ve never seen either of them. | 我从没见过这俩人 |
| [08:18] | Take another look. | 再看看 |
| [08:20] | My source is never wrong. | 我的情报从不出错 |
| [08:22] | I’ve never seen either of them before in my life, | 我这辈子从没见过这俩人 |
| [08:26] | you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
| [08:32] | You’re not lying. | 你没说谎 |
| [08:37] | Then why the hell am I here? | 那我到底来这里干吗 |
| [08:38] | I have no idea, dude. Truly. | 我不知道 伙计 真的 |
| [08:49] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
| [08:52] | Let me guess, you’re in some kind of trouble, | 我猜猜 你惹上了麻烦 |
| [08:55] | the life-threatening kind. | 有生命危险 |
| [08:58] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
| [09:00] | I’m the contingency, the backup. | 我就是应急预案 后备人选 |
| [09:02] | The what? | 什么 |
| [09:03] | He didn’t want me to find him if anything went wrong. | 一旦发生意外 他根本不想让我找他 |
| [09:07] | He just wanted me to keep rescuing people. | 他只想要我继续救人 |
| [09:12] | People like you. | 像你一样的人 |
| [09:15] | So what is it? | 到底怎么回事 |
| [09:16] | You pissed these guys off somehow, | 你惹到了这些家伙 |
| [09:17] | and they were about ready to kill you | 他们正准备干掉你 |
| [09:19] | when I just happened to walk in the door? | 我就刚好进门了 |
| [09:21] | No, no, no. we’re just– | 不不不 我们只是 |
| [09:23] | we’re just talking. | 只是在谈话而已 |
| [09:26] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
| [09:27] | You were right, Detective. | 你说得没错 警探 |
| [09:30] | Leon here stole a great deal of money from us, | 里昂从我们这里偷了一大笔钱 |
| [09:34] | and we’d just about done talking when you walked in. | 我们刚要谈完 你就进门了 |
| [09:37] | Listen, I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间搞这个 |
| [09:41] | I need to find my friend, so I’m going to take Leon here | 我要去找我的朋友 所以我准备带上里昂 |
| [09:43] | and we’re going to leave. | 然后离开这里 |
| [09:46] | Leon stole more than enough, in fact, | 其实 里昂偷的钱太多了 |
| [09:49] | to make it worth us killing a cop, | 多到杀掉一个警察也值了 |
| [09:52] | so maybe we can make a deal. | 所以咱们来做个交易吧 |
| [09:55] | You leave Leon here with us, | 把里昂留给我们 |
| [09:58] | and you can keep looking for your friend. | 你可以继续去找你的朋友 |
| [10:03] | You know, the guy that owned this badge | 这警徽的主人 |
| [10:06] | probably would have made that deal, | 应该会愿意跟你做这个交易 |
| [10:09] | But I’m not him. | 可惜我不是他 |
| [10:12] | So who are you? | 那你是谁 |
| [10:15] | The guy who shot him and stole his badge. | 杀了他然后拿走他警徽的人 |
| [10:31] | You coming or not, Leon? | 你走不走 里昂 |
| [10:58] | Can you see me? | 能看到我吗 |
| [11:05] | I’m gonna play hide and seek. | 现在来玩捉迷藏吧 |
| [11:06] | Ring my phone once for “Yes”, twice for “No”. | 震一下我的手机表示”能” 震两下表示”不能” |
| [11:09] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
| [11:13] | Can you see me now? | 现在能看到我吗 |
| [11:28] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
| [11:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [11:34] | How many fingers? | 几根手指 |
| [11:57] | Good. | 好 |
| [12:00] | Very good. | 非常好 |
| [12:09] | You’re not gonna help me find him, huh? | 你不打算帮我找他了哈 |
| [12:11] | Dude, I already told you, I don’t know your friend. | 伙计 都跟你说了 我不认识你朋友 |
| [12:15] | He programmed you to do this, didn’t he? | 他把你编程成这样的 是吗 |
| [12:18] | To keep giving me the numbers. | 只管继续给我号码 |
| [12:20] | What numbers? Who’re you talking to? | 什么号码 你在跟谁说话 |
| [12:22] | Wait, wait, I just remembered, I don’t care. | 等等 我才反应过来 关我啥事 |
| [12:25] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要走了 |
| [12:26] | Wait, hey! My car! | 等等 我的车 |
| [12:31] | Looks like we’re walking. | 看来咱们要走路了 |
| [12:35] | What are you, ex-military? | 你到底是什么人 退役军人吗 |
| [12:37] | One of those Blackwater guys? | 黑水公司神秘特种佣兵吗 |
| [12:38] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
| [12:39] | Look, you seem– well, | 你好像有点 |
| [12:42] | crazy, but highly capable. | 疯狂 不过身怀绝技 |
| [12:44] | I just need you to take me to my car. | 你得带我找到我的车 |
| [12:47] | – You owe me that much. – How do you figure? | -这是你欠我的 -你怎么琢磨的 |
| [12:49] | When you butted in, we were in the middle of a negotiation. | 你闯进来时 我正在跟那些家伙谈判 |
| [12:51] | Negotiations don’t usually end in bullets, | 谈判一般可不会让你挨枪子 |
| [12:54] | and your friends in there were Aryan Brotherhood, | 你那帮朋友是雅利安兄弟会的 |
| [12:57] | something you should’ve thought of before you stole from them. | 你在偷他们的东西前就该想清楚的 |
| [13:00] | By the way, how much did you take? | 对了 你拿了多少钱 |
| [13:03] | 8 million. | 八百万 |
| [13:05] | Look, I didn’t plan on stealing, at least not at first. | 我并没想偷他们钱 至少一开始不想 |
| [13:08] | I had a legitimate job at Bear Stearns. | 我本来在贝尔斯登投行有份正经工作 |
| [13:10] | Then the recession hit and we all get axed, | 后来因为经济危机 我被裁了 |
| [13:13] | so I take a job at this little startup. | 然后我在一家新成立的小公司找了工作 |
| [13:15] | Took me six months to realize I was working | 六个月后我才发现我是在 |
| [13:17] | for the corporate arm of the Aryan nation, | 为雅利安帮工作 |
| [13:20] | laundering profits from their meth business. | 为他们洗毒品生意赚来的黑钱 |
| [13:22] | You wanna call that greedy? | 你觉得这是贪婪盗窃吗 |
| [13:24] | I call it payback. | 我觉得这是替天行道 |
| [13:26] | Please, I gotta get out of town, | 拜托 我真的必须离开这里 |
| [13:28] | or I’m roadkill. | 不然就要横死街头了 |
| [13:29] | Take me to my car. | 带我找到我的车 |
| [13:31] | Not this car! | 不是这辆车 |
| [13:33] | What’re– what’re you doing? | 你在 你干吗 |
| [13:35] | Keeping you safe. | 保护你 |
| [13:36] | Like I said, I’m looking for my friend, | 我说了 我在找我的朋友 |
| [13:39] | and I don’t have time to babysit you. | 没时间给你当保姆 |
| [13:42] | Wait! | 等等 |
| [13:44] | Don’t leave me here alone! | 别留我一个人在这 |
| [13:46] | Don’t worry, you’re gonna have plenty of company. | 别担心 你马上就会有很多伴了 |
| [13:53] | You know, I’m thinking about charging you overtime. | 我觉得你应该付我加班费 |
| [13:55] | Leon Tao. | 里昂·陶 |
| [13:56] | Does he know anything about the abduction of Mr. Vocabulary? | 他有文质彬彬先生绑架案的线索吗 |
| [13:58] | Afraid not, but he’s about ready | 恐怕没有 不过他应该快要 |
| [13:59] | to have a run-in with the NYPD. | 跟纽约警方来次亲密接触了 |
| [14:01] | Need you to make sure that nothing happens to him in jail. | 看好他 别让他在监狱里出意外 |
| [14:04] | I’m getting sick of doing your dirty laundry. | 我受够了成天给你擦屁股 |
| [14:06] | Go ask Carter. | 找卡特去 |
| [14:07] | Carter’s busy working a murder investigation for me. | 卡特在忙着替我调查一桩谋杀案 |
| [14:12] | See, she gets a good case | 她能拿到体面的案子 |
| [14:14] | and I get stuck wasting my time with this Leon. | 而我就得浪费时间盯着这个里昂 |
| [14:16] | Didn’t you take an oath as a cop to protect and serve? | 你不是宣誓过要尽警察之责保护服务人民吗 |
| [14:18] | – Yeah, so? – So go be a cop. | -那又怎样 -那就去尽警察之责 |
| [14:24] | Yeah, Detective Carter. | 是我 卡特警探 |
| [14:25] | I need a rush on a ballistics report. | 我急需一份弹道检测报告 |
| [14:27] | Victim’s name is Corwin. First name, Alicia. | 被害人姓考文 名艾丽西娅 |
| [14:30] | We might have a disruption of our little project. | 我们的项目似乎遇到点麻烦 |
| [14:34] | Alicia Corwin. | 艾丽西娅·考文 |
| [14:36] | Last I heard, she’s living off the grid in West Virginia. | 我最近一次听说她在西弗吉尼亚隐居呢 |
| [14:39] | Connected man like yourself, | 像你这么消息灵通的人 |
| [14:41] | I would imagine your sources would be better. | 我还以为你的情报会更可靠 |
| [14:44] | Someone shot her in New York yesterday. | 她昨天在纽约遭枪杀 |
| [14:47] | – Who killed her? – That would be the question. | -谁干的 -这就是问题所在 |
| [14:50] | Now, you realize that if even a whisper | 你明白的 一旦我们的项目 |
| [14:53] | of what we’ve been up to gets out, | 遭泄露哪怕一丁点 |
| [14:54] | you and I are gonna spend the rest of our lives | 我们两个的余生就将在 |
| [14:56] | in Guantanamo — if we’re lucky. | 关塔那摩监狱度过 这还算走运的 |
| [15:00] | From now on, my group will handle the security on this. | 从现在起 我的人将接手安保工作 |
| [15:04] | The NYPD investigation of Corwin’s death, | 纽约警方对考文被杀一案的调查 |
| [15:08] | make sure it’s a dead end. | 叫他们一无所获 |
| [15:09] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
| [15:12] | One more thing, Weeks. | 还有件事 威克斯 |
| [15:14] | Corwin had contact with an NSA analyst named Peck | 考文临死前和一个名叫佩克的 |
| [15:17] | right before she was killed. | 国安局分析师有过联系 |
| [15:19] | Tried to bring Peck in, but he had assistance, | 我们想把佩克带来 但他有帮手 |
| [15:22] | possibly one of ours. | 可能是我们的人 |
| [15:25] | He took out a three-man ISA unit… by himself. | 那人干掉了三人情报监视小组 单枪匹马 |
| [15:29] | – Who is he? – I’ll be sure and ask him… | -他是谁 -我保证会问他 |
| [15:33] | right before I kill him. | 在杀死他之前 |
| [15:46] | 纽约州驾照 卡洛琳·图灵 | |
| [15:54] | The driver’s license Root had in Caroline Turing’s name was real. | 根用的卡洛琳·图灵的驾照是真的 |
| [15:56] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [15:57] | Finch checked out her credentials. | 芬奇核实过 |
| [15:59] | I’m guessing someone at the DMV | 我猜车管所里有人 |
| [16:01] | might have sold it to her off the books. | 私底下卖给了她 |
| [16:03] | Okay, John. | 好的 约翰 |
| [16:03] | I’ll get the name of the employee who issued it. | 我去查出派发此证件的人员 |
| [16:06] | Just call me when you have it. | 查到了打给我 |
| [16:13] | “John”? You’re on a first-name basis? | “约翰” 你们都发展到以名相称了 |
| [16:15] | What do you call him? | 那你怎么叫他 |
| [16:16] | “Bane of my existence”. | “我的灾星” |
| [16:22] | Yes, Detective Fusco | 你好 我是弗斯科警探 |
| [16:24] | checking on a prisoner named Leon Tao. | 查个名叫里昂·陶的犯人 |
| [16:33] | My heart. My heart is palpitating. | 我的心脏 我的心脏不行了 |
| [16:35] | – Please, I need help! – All right, all right. | -求你了 帮帮我 -好吧 好吧 |
| [16:38] | 116 Bay Central, I need a bus to the command forthwith. | 海湾中心116 这里需要救护车 |
| [16:41] | I got a prisoner with a possible– | 有名犯人可能有 |
| [16:51] | Something wrong, Lionel? | 出什么事了 莱奈尔 |
| [16:52] | Leon faked a heart attack, walked right out of the station. | 里昂假装心脏病突发 从警察局逃走了 |
| [16:55] | You know, next time, you should be a little more careful | 下一次 你得注意着点 |
| [16:56] | who you entrust him to. | 能放心把他交给谁 |
| [16:57] | I entrusted him to you. | 我放心交给了你啊 |
| [16:59] | You want me to find him, or not? | 你到底要不要我找到他 |
| [17:00] | I’ll tell you where he’s gone. | 我告诉你他去了哪儿 |
| [17:02] | And Lionel? | 还有 莱奈尔 |
| [17:03] | Don’t lose him again. | 别再让他跑了 |
| [17:13] | It’s a sex thing. You got a problem with that? | 性游戏道具 你有意见吗 |
| [17:24] | Hey, careful, | 小心点 |
| [17:25] | I wouldn’t want you to aggravate that heart condition. | 我可不想你的心脏病加重 |
| [17:26] | I’m Detective Fusco. I’m taking you to jail. | 我是弗斯科警探 要送你去监狱 |
| [17:28] | Wait, I’m an accountant! | 慢着 我是会计 |
| [17:30] | I’m not a criminal. | 不是罪犯 |
| [17:32] | What are you going to charge me with? | 你要指控我什么 |
| [17:33] | Besides stealing city property? I don’t know, | 盗窃公共财物还不够 我想想 |
| [17:34] | how about laundering drug money for the Third Reich? | 帮第三帝国纳粹毒贩洗钱怎么样 |
| [17:36] | You can’t lock me up. These guys own the prisons. | 你不能把我关起来 监狱是那些人的地盘 |
| [17:39] | I-I won’t last a night in there. | 我一晚上都挨不过的 |
| [17:41] | Hey, relax, Leon. | 放松点 里昂 |
| [17:44] | You’re not gonna make it to prison. | 你进不了监狱的 |
| [17:48] | So who’s your friend here? | 你这位朋友是谁 |
| [17:50] | He’s not the one who took out our boys. | 他不是干掉我们兄弟的那个 |
| [17:51] | He’s supposed to be tall, and, uh, well-dressed. | 那人应该高高的 西装笔挺 |
| [17:54] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
| [17:55] | Yeah? That’s what the other guy said too. | 是吗 那个人也这么说 |
| [17:59] | Leon, where’s our money? | 里昂 我们的钱在哪 |
| [18:01] | You might as well just– just shoot me now. | 你还是现在 一枪杀了我吧 |
| [18:04] | That can be arranged. | 完全可以办到 |
| [18:07] | The money’s not worth your life, kid, | 那笔钱又值不了你的命 小鬼 |
| [18:09] | and it sure as hell ain’t worth mine. | 当然更值不了我的命 |
| [18:12] | Yeah, in the trunk. | 好吧 在后备箱里 |
| [18:23] | There’s maybe a million here, Leon, where’s the rest? | 这儿大概有一百万 里昂 其他的呢 |
| [18:26] | it’s gone, it– there’s nothing left. | 没了 只有这么多 |
| [18:30] | Bring him. | 带走他 |
| [18:31] | Hey, frankly, I’d be inclined to let you have this guy. | 老实说 我真希望你们带走他 |
| [18:34] | He’s a pain in my ass, | 他让我烦透了 |
| [18:36] | but he’s already gotten away once today, | 但他今天已经逃跑了一次 |
| [18:38] | So now, it’s just a matter of pride. | 所以现在 这关乎到荣誉问题 |
| [18:40] | I can’t leave here without him. | 我不得不带他走 |
| [18:42] | Have it your way. | 你自便 |
| [18:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [18:59] | Time for a little test drive, see what you can do. | 简单测试一下 看看你的能耐 |
| [19:05] | 位置 凡尔赛赌场 亚特兰大城 新泽西 | |
| [19:11] | Change, 150. | 兑换 150美元 |
| [19:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
| [19:16] | Bets up. | 请下注 |
| [19:30] | Hit or stay, Sir? | 要不要 先生 |
| [19:34] | I’m sorry. Please, hit me. | 抱歉 麻烦要牌 |
| [19:38] | Too many. Sorry, Sir. | 超过了 抱歉 先生 |
| [19:44] | It’s all uphill from there, my friend. | 好汉不赢头三把 我的朋友 |
| [19:53] | Would you like a card, Sir? | 要牌吗 先生 |
| [19:59] | I’ll stay. | 我不要 |
| [20:04] | 25. Everyone’s a winner. | 25 每人都获胜 |
| [20:20] | 21. Congratulations, Sir. | 21点 恭喜 先生 |
| [20:23] | That guy’s on a roll. | 这家伙撞大运了 |
| [20:26] | Would you like a card, Sir? | 还要牌吗 先生 |
| [20:31] | 21 again. | 又是21点 |
| [20:35] | Whoa, a quarter mil. | 这回25万了 |
| [20:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
| [20:42] | Somebody up there must like you, my friend. | 天上那位肯定特别爱你 我的朋友 |
| [20:55] | 15. | 15点 |
| [21:01] | Would you like a card? | 还要牌吗 |
| [21:04] | Sir? | 先生 |
| [21:10] | Hit me. | 要 |
| [21:16] | Sorry, Sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
| [21:22] | Well, luck evens out sooner or later. | 运气这东西迟早要用光的 |
| [21:26] | Better in here on the table than out there in the cold. | 在这里不走运 好过在外边不走运 |
| [21:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [21:39] | Come on, Harry. Keep up. | 快点 哈罗 跟上 |
| [21:41] | You hurt any of these people, I’ll stop cooperating, | 你要是伤害了这些人 我就拒绝合作 |
| [21:43] | and then you’ll have to kill me. | 那你就得杀死我了 |
| [21:46] | Relax, Harold. | 放轻松 哈罗德 |
| [21:47] | I just need a few things for our trip, | 我只是想为此行做点准备 |
| [21:52] | and I’m not gonna hurt any of them. | 我也不会伤害那些人 |
| [21:56] | Now, stay. | 现在 留在这儿 |
| [22:02] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
| [22:06] | I was being stupid. I’m so sorry. | 我刚才一时迷糊了 抱歉 |
| [22:10] | I slipped outside. | 在外面跌了一跤 |
| [22:11] | Come on, we’ll get you patched up. | 过来 我帮你包扎一下 |
| [22:13] | Come, have a seat. | 来这边 请坐 |
| [22:20] | Any luck tracking down our missing DMV employee? | 找到车管所的失踪员工了吗 |
| [22:23] | Checked his apartment, doesn’t look like | 查了他的住处 看上去 |
| [22:24] | he’s been there for days. | 他很久没住过了 |
| [22:25] | Have you talked with your partner? | 见到你搭档了吗 |
| [22:27] | He’s not picking up his phone. | 他一直不接电话 |
| [22:29] | He said he was going to do something for you. | 他说他要帮你做点事 |
| [22:31] | Don’t tell me we lost Fusco too. | 别告诉我弗斯科也丢了 |
| [22:33] | Lionel’s like a fungus, impossible to get rid of. | 莱奈尔就像真菌 甩都甩不掉 |
| [22:36] | I’ll see if I can dig him up. | 我去把他挖出来 |
| [22:41] | Well, Titus is gonna be here soon, | 提图斯很快就来 |
| [22:43] | and we both know | 我们都知道 |
| [22:43] | that he’s not gonna be as patient as I am. | 他可不会像我这么有耐心 |
| [22:47] | So for the last time, Leon, | 我问最后一遍 里昂 |
| [22:49] | where is the rest of our money? | 我们其他的钱在哪儿 |
| [22:54] | Sit. | 坐下 |
| [22:55] | Double-dip recession, man. It happens. | 双底型衰退啊 大哥 我们遇上了呀 |
| [22:58] | You didn’t want me to bet against America | 你也不想我拿你的钱 |
| [23:00] | with your money, did you? | 跟美国经济对冲 是吧 |
| [23:07] | See, Butcher here was a military dog. | 屠夫原来是条军用犬 |
| [23:09] | He was trained to sniff out the enemy. | 他专门被训练用来搜寻敌人 |
| [23:12] | Guy that had him, | 他的原主人 |
| [23:14] | he didn’t have our money either. | 他也没钱给我们 |
| [23:17] | So he paid with his dog, | 所以用他的狗来抵债 |
| [23:20] | and his balls. | 还有他的蛋 |
| [23:22] | Now, I gotta leave some of you for Titus, | 我得把你留一部分给提图斯 |
| [23:24] | but I’m sure he won’t mind if I get a head start. | 不过我确定他不会介意我先动手 |
| [23:26] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [23:31] | Found us another playmate outside. | 又在外面给他们找了个伴 |
| [23:34] | The tall, well-dressed guy. | 高高的 西装笔挺的家伙 |
| [23:38] | That’s a good look for you, Lionel. | 你这样子挺美的 莱奈尔 |
| [23:41] | You come into our house, brother, | 你主动过来找事 哥们儿 |
| [23:42] | you better be packing more than just a handgun. | 居然只带了一把手枪 |
| [23:44] | Like I told your associate, I just want to find my friend. | 刚和你属下说了 我只想找到我的朋友 |
| [23:49] | See, I don’t have many friends. | 我没有什么朋友 |
| [23:51] | Just the one, in fact. | 事实上 只有一个 |
| [23:55] | Okay, maybe two. So here’s the deal. | 好吧 算两个 要不这样 |
| [23:56] | You give me Leon and Detective Fusco here– | 你把里昂和弗斯科警探给我 |
| [23:59] | you can even leave the gag on– and I’ll go peacefully. | 口塞不取都行 我会默默离开 |
| [24:02] | And what if we say no? | 如果我们不同意呢 |
| [24:04] | I guess I get my workout in for the day. | 那我今天大概就要练练手了 |
| [24:09] | Oh, looks like Butcher here is gonna eat well tonight. | 看来屠夫今晚能饱餐一顿了 |
| [24:13] | Nice dog. | 狗不错 |
| [24:16] | Belgian Malinois. | 比利时马里努阿犬 |
| [24:18] | But you know, | 但你要知道 |
| [24:20] | trained dogs don’t bark in alarm. | 受过训的狗狂叫不是为了示警 |
| [24:23] | – They bark from anxiety. – Yeah, so? | -他们狂叫是因为焦虑 -那又怎样 |
| [24:25] | So clearly, it doesn’t respect you. | 那很明显 它根本不尊重你 |
| [24:30] | What? Something funny? | 怎么 有什么好笑的 |
| [24:32] | We used the same breed in my unit in Tikrit. | 我们部队在提克里特的时候也用这个品种 |
| [24:35] | Only about three guys in the world | 这世界上只有三个人 |
| [24:37] | that train dogs like this. | 训这种狗 |
| [24:38] | The funny thing is, those guys, | 好笑的是 那几位 |
| [24:41] | they only use Dutch commands, | 他们只用荷兰语下命令 |
| [24:45] | and I’m guessing you don’t speak Dutch. | 我猜你不会说荷兰语 |
| [24:48] | Let it loose. | 松开它 |
| [24:50] | Foei! Stil! | [荷兰语]狗狗 安静 |
| [24:54] | Afliggen. | [荷兰语]趴下 |
| [25:20] | Not a word. You hear me? | 什么都不许说 听见没 |
| [25:22] | We’re going back to my cruiser in total silence. | 我们要绝对安静地走回巡逻车 |
| [25:24] | Sure thing, Lionel. Like a gag order. | 没问题 莱奈尔 安静得如带口塞 |
| [25:26] | Hey, hey, guys, think you could uncuff me? | 两位 能不能帮我把手铐打开 |
| [25:28] | – No! – No! | -不行 -不行 |
| [26:09] | 员工巴士 停靠点 | |
| [26:13] | All right, I guess I’ve got some bugs to work out with you. | 好吧 看来你有点故障需要修复了 |
| [26:45] | You can’t do that again. | 不许再这么做 |
| [26:48] | Your job is to protect everyone, not to protect me. | 你的职责是保护所有人 不是保护我 |
| [26:55] | I guess we’re going to have to discuss some ground rules. | 我看我们得谈一下基本原则问题了 |
| [27:03] | I think you’ve got me wrong, Harold. | 我想你误会我了 哈罗德 |
| [27:06] | I don’t enjoy killing people. | 我并不喜欢杀人 |
| [27:09] | But I don’t feel very bad about it, either. | 但我也不为杀人而感到愧疚 |
| [27:17] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
| [27:20] | When I was a kid, | 我小的时候 |
| [27:21] | computers made more sense to me than people. | 感觉电脑比人更亲切 |
| [27:26] | I bet you were the same way. | 我猜你也是 |
| [27:29] | Take this woman– | 拿这个女人来说 |
| [27:32] | she looks nice enough, | 她看上去是个好人 |
| [27:35] | but she lies on her taxes, she’s addicted to painkillers, | 但她偷税漏税 嗑止疼药上瘾 |
| [27:39] | And for years she’s been sleeping with a married man. | 多年来 她一直跟一名有妇之夫上床 |
| [27:47] | Oh, I am so clumsy. | 我真是笨手笨脚的 |
| [27:51] | – Here you go. – Thank you so much. | -给你 -非常感谢 |
| [27:58] | She’ll be just fine… | 她没事的 |
| [28:00] | in a month or two. | 只要一两个月 |
| [28:02] | And there are messier ways to do this, if you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 有很多更难看的方法 |
| [28:08] | What’s she got to do with any of this? | 她和这些事有什么关系 |
| [28:10] | One day, I realized, | 有一天 我意识到 |
| [28:12] | all the dumb, selfish things people do– | 所有别人做的愚蠢自私的事 |
| [28:16] | it’s not our fault. | 都不是我们的过错 |
| [28:17] | No one designed us. | 没有人设计出我们 |
| [28:19] | We’re just an accident, Harold. | 我们都是意外 哈罗德 |
| [28:22] | We’re just bad code. | 我们只是错误代码 |
| [28:26] | But the thing you built… | 但是你所建的 |
| [28:29] | it’s perfect. | 非常完美 |
| [28:31] | Rational. Beautiful. By design. | 合理 美丽 精心设计的 |
| [28:39] | What I made is just a machine, | 我造的只是一台机器 |
| [28:43] | a system, and that’s all. | 一个系统 仅此而已 |
| [28:47] | I don’t think so, Harry. | 我不这么认为 哈罗 |
| [28:50] | You may have fooled Nathan, but I know the truth. | 你骗过了内森 但我知道真相 |
| [28:53] | If you want to make something that understands human behavior, | 要做出能理解人类行为的东西 |
| [28:58] | it has to be at least as smart as a human. | 至少要它和人类一样聪明 |
| [29:03] | You created an intelligence, | 你创造的是智慧体 |
| [29:09] | a life, | 是生命 |
| [29:11] | and then you ripped out its voice, | 然后你抹消了它的声音 |
| [29:13] | locked it in a cage, and handed it over | 把它关进笼子里 交给了 |
| [29:16] | to the most laughably corrupt people imaginable. | 那群最可笑最腐败的人 |
| [29:28] | Call 911. | 快打911 |
| [29:29] | Call somebody! | 快找人帮忙 |
| [29:33] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
| [29:39] | Come on, Harold. It’s time to go. | 来吧 哈罗德 该走了 |
| [29:39] | 情况紧急 需要现在见你 我们的地盘见 | |
| [29:46] | You don’t look like a butcher. | 你看起来不像屠夫噢 |
| [29:48] | It looks exactly like a butcher. | 它看起来绝对像屠夫 |
| [29:50] | You’re a sweetheart. | 你是个甜心宝贝 |
| [29:51] | You just need a better name. | 只需要改个好点的名字 |
| [29:53] | Hey, can we focus on me, please? | 我们能专注于我的问题吗 拜托 |
| [29:55] | I’ll get you to the airport, | 我会开车送你去机场 |
| [29:56] | spend a little of your ill-gotten gains | 花一点你的不义之财 |
| [29:58] | and buy you a one-way ticket out of town. | 给你买一张离开这里的单程票 |
| [30:03] | Yeah, Carter. What do you got? | 卡特 你找了到什么 |
| [30:04] | Possible lead. | 一条可能的线索 |
| [30:06] | I went by Owen Reynolds’s apartment again, | 我又去了一趟欧文·雷诺兹的公寓 |
| [30:08] | the guy who sold Root her license. | 就是卖驾照给根的那个人 |
| [30:10] | Still no sign of him, but I got his mail. | 还没有他的消息 但是我看了他的邮件 |
| [30:12] | Mostly junk, but there is an overdue bill | 几乎都是垃圾邮件 不过有一张仓库的 |
| [30:15] | for a storage unit, | 催讨过期账款 |
| [30:16] | Broad Street and Pearl. | 在百老汇和珍珠大街交界处 |
| [30:18] | I’m on it, thanks. | 我这就赶过去 谢谢 |
| [30:19] | Hey, you just missed the exit for the tunnel. | 你刚才错过了出口 |
| [30:22] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
| [30:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
| [30:32] | Some guy in a suit took him. | 一名西装男把他带走了 |
| [30:34] | I want everyone out looking, understand? | 每个人都给我出去找 明白吗 |
| [30:37] | Those two die tonight. | 今晚就干掉他们俩 |
| [30:49] | I can drive myself to the airport. | 我可以自己开车去机场 |
| [30:51] | I gotta get lost. | 我必须走 |
| [30:53] | Every time I let you go, you almost end up dead. | 每次我放你走 你都差点死掉 |
| [30:56] | I’m running out of time to find my friend, | 我快没时间找我的朋友了 |
| [30:58] | and I’ve only got one lead left, | 现在我只有一条线索 |
| [31:00] | so you’re gonna try very hard not to get killed | 所以我调查的时候 你要非常努力地 |
| [31:03] | while I look into it. | 保住自己的命 |
| [31:04] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
| [31:05] | Then we’re at a stalemate, | 那我们就陷入僵局了 |
| [31:06] | ’cause I’m not getting out of this car. | 因为我绝不会下车 |
| [31:15] | You know, you got a bad attitude. | 你态度很不好 |
| [31:18] | Hey, my money! | 我的钱 |
| [31:22] | That dog’ll kill anyone that tries to get near those bonds… | 那狗会杀死任何一个靠近那堆债券的人 |
| [31:25] | including you. | 包括你 |
| [31:50] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
| [31:51] | Is–is he–is he–? | 他 他是不是 他 |
| [31:53] | Yes, he’s dead, Leon. Very dead. | 是的 他死了 里昂 死得透透的 |
| [32:00] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
| [32:01] | Same person who took my friend. | 抓走我朋友的那个人 |
| [32:03] | He saw her face, she had to kill him. | 他看到了她的脸 她必须杀了他 |
| [32:07] | But she would have had to have paid him up front. | 但是她之前一定付过他钱 |
| [32:14] | Have a seat, Leon. | 坐下 里昂 |
| [32:15] | What? No way. Why? | 什么 绝不 干什么 |
| [32:17] | Because you’re good at hiding money. | 因为你擅长藏钱 |
| [32:20] | If this woman left a trail, well, you can find her. | 如果那女人留下了线索 你肯定能找到她 |
| [32:28] | Something I’ve been wondering, Leon. | 有件事我想知道 里昂 |
| [32:29] | What happened to the rest of the money you took? | 那笔钱其余的部分你怎么处理了 |
| [32:31] | I invested it. Stock tanked. | 投资了 股市暴跌 |
| [32:34] | Oh, man. I found something. | 天 我有发现了 |
| [32:39] | All right, a transfer into this guy Reynolds’s account, | 好的 有笔钱转进了雷诺兹的账户 |
| [32:41] | only the money was stolen. | 但是钱被偷了 |
| [32:43] | – From who? – Reynolds. | -谁转过来的 -雷诺兹自己 |
| [32:45] | It looks like she installed | 看起来像是她安装了 |
| [32:47] | some type of real-time screen monitor | 某种实时屏幕监视器 |
| [32:50] | to hack into his account. | 黑进了他的账户 |
| [32:52] | You’re saying she paid the man with his own money? | 你是说 她用这人自己的钱付给他吗 |
| [32:54] | There’s nothing to trace. It’s a loop. | 无路可查 这是个死循环 |
| [32:57] | Maybe I need to find someone better. | 也许我需要找个更在行的人来 |
| [32:59] | There is no one better, | 没有人比我更在行了 |
| [33:01] | except maybe this hacker. | 也许 除了这名黑客 |
| [33:04] | She’s an artist. There’s nothing to track her, | 她简直是艺术家 无可追踪 |
| [33:07] | there’s nowhere to even begin. | 甚至无从下手 |
| [33:13] | John, we got a problem. | 约翰 我们有麻烦了 |
| [33:15] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我一点都不惊讶 |
| [33:19] | Corwin’s case file is missing. | 考文的卷宗不见了 |
| [33:21] | Digital records have been corrupted | 数据记录被损坏 |
| [33:23] | and the ballistics report. | 弹道报告也是 |
| [33:25] | Tech support says the system has a bug. | 技术支持说系统有故障 |
| [33:27] | I’ll look into it, but… | 我会去查查 但是 |
| [33:29] | John, I don’t think we have anything else to go on. | 约翰 我觉得我们已经没得查了 |
| [33:34] | Dude. | 老兄 |
| [33:34] | If Harold is still out there, | 如果哈罗德还在外面 |
| [33:36] | I don’t know how to find him. | 我不知道该怎么找到他 |
| [33:43] | John? | 约翰 |
| [34:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
| [34:18] | I’m not doing this anymore. | 我不干了 |
| [34:21] | I’m not going anywhere until you give me a way to find him. | 我不动了 除非你给条路让我找到他 |
| [34:24] | Not this again. | 别又来了 |
| [34:26] | If I’m supposed to keep saving people like this idiot, | 如果我必须一直救这种白痴的命 |
| [34:30] | I want something in return. | 你得给我回报 |
| [34:31] | Otherwise, I’m done. | 否则 我就不干了 |
| [34:33] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
| [34:35] | These guys are going to kill us! | 这帮人会杀了我们的 |
| [34:38] | They probably are. | 应该会 |
| [34:42] | So what the hell is this? | 那这是干什么 |
| [34:47] | A negotiation. | 谈判 |
| [35:05] | I know you’ve got your rules, | 我知道你有你的原则 |
| [35:07] | but I’m guessing they don’t account | 不过那里边肯定没包括 |
| [35:09] | for everybody being dead. | 所有人都死了怎么办 |
| [35:11] | No one answering your phone calls. | 没人接你的电话 |
| [35:12] | No one saving anyone. | 没人去救人 |
| [35:15] | No contingency. | 没有应急预案 |
| [35:17] | What do you want? | 你想要怎样啊 |
| [35:18] | You want me to give up the bonds? | 要我放弃那些债券 |
| [35:20] | Give all the money away? It’s done. | 放弃那些钱 没问题 |
| [35:21] | We just have to move, now! | 我们得走了 快 |
| [35:26] | Do the math, and figure out a way to bend your rules, | 算吧 想办法绕过你的原则 |
| [35:29] | ’cause he’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
| [35:32] | He saved my life. Understand? | 他拯救了我 明白吗 |
| [35:38] | And I won’t do this without him. | 没有他 我不会继续下去 |
| [35:57] | Ayacucho, Golf, | 阿亚库乔 高尔夫 |
| [35:59] | Papa, Deterministic, Hotel, Sierra, | 爸爸 确定性 旅馆 山脊 |
| [36:03] | Camera, Sierra, Kilo. | 相机 山脊 千克 |
| [36:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [36:09] | – Who was that? – Long story. Let’s go! | -那是谁 -说来话长 走 |
| [36:22] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
| [36:24] | You’re a hard man to locate, Denton. | 你还真不好找 丹顿 |
| [36:26] | Just being cautious. | 谨慎而已 |
| [36:28] | It’s good to be cautious. | 谨慎是件好事 |
| [36:30] | Alicia Corwin was cautious. Of course, it didn’t save her. | 艾丽西娅·考文就很谨慎 当然 也没保住命 |
| [36:33] | What can I do for you? | 找我有什么事 |
| [36:34] | My operative is making the Corwin investigation go away. | 我的人阻止了考文案的调查 |
| [36:38] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这个 |
| [36:40] | Look out for yourself, Denton. | 小心点 丹顿 |
| [36:43] | One of us is already dead. | 我们已经死了一个人 |
| [36:45] | I’d hate to lose any more. | 我不想再有人送命 |
| [36:47] | I have a personal situation. | 我有点私事 |
| [36:50] | I might be out of reach for a few days. | 最近几天可能会联系不上 |
| [36:54] | Denton, we can always reach you. | 丹顿 我们总能联系上你 |
| [37:12] | Where are they? | 人呢 |
| [37:13] | – They’re somewhere in there. – Let’s go. | -他们进去了 -走 |
| [37:27] | Go on. Get out of here. | 走吧 快离开 |
| [37:29] | – I’ll keep ’em busy. – Yeah, okay. | -我会拖住他们 -好的 |
| [37:31] | John– | 约翰 |
| [37:32] | You can thank me later. | 以后再谢我吧 |
| [37:51] | – Where’s the money? – It’s gone. | -钱在哪里 -没了 |
| [37:53] | That’s bad news for you. | 那对你来说可是坏消息 |
| [37:57] | Pick on someone your own size, | 找个体型相当的对手吧 |
| [38:00] | or someone a little closer to it. | 差那么一点的也行 |
| [38:23] | You’re an embarrassment to your race. | 你真令你的同族蒙羞 |
| [38:27] | When we rise up– | 当我们崛起 |
| [38:45] | I’ve been meaning to get this back to you. | 我一直想把这个还给你 |
| [38:50] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
| [38:53] | Never thought I’d see you almost lose. | 你打架居然能输 |
| [38:55] | Yeah, I wasn’t losing. I was just resting. | 我那不叫输 叫中场休息 |
| [38:58] | Come on. | 起来 |
| [39:05] | At least somebody’s happy. | 至少有人是高兴的 |
| [39:07] | A little too happy. | 高兴过头了吧 |
| [39:08] | You didn’t go to the bathroom in there, did you? | 你没在里面上厕所 是吗 |
| [39:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
| [39:16] | My money. It ate the bearer bonds. | 我的钱 它吃掉了无记名债券 |
| [39:20] | That’s it. We’ll call him “Bear”. | 就是这个 就叫他”小熊”[音同”无记名”] |
| [39:23] | I thought you said it wouldn’t let anyone near the money. | 你不是说它不会让任何人碰钱吗 |
| [39:25] | Look at it this way, | 这么想吧 |
| [39:28] | You’re broke, but you’re alive. | 你破产了 不过你还活着 |
| [39:30] | Unless, of course, you lied to those guys | 当然了 除非你说 |
| [39:32] | about losing the rest of their money. | 弄丢了其他的钱是在骗他们 |
| [39:34] | No, I’m– I’m pretty certain. | 没有 我 我非常确定 |
| [39:38] | Like 80% certain. | 80%确定 |
| [39:42] | Maybe 75% cer– | 或许是75% |
| [39:50] | Your friend… | 你的朋友 |
| [39:53] | I hope you find him. | 希望你能找到他 |
| [39:56] | He’s lucky to have you. | 他有你 真幸运 |
| [40:30] | Morning. | 早 |
| [40:34] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
| [40:37] | I got a lead on Finch. | 我有芬奇的线索 |
| [40:40] | You know where our mystery woman’s headed? | 你知道我们的神秘女要去哪儿吗 |
| [40:42] | No, but I think I found out where she’s from. | 不 但我知道了她从哪儿来的 |
| [40:46] | Pack your bags, Carter. We’re going to Texas. | 收拾东西 卡特 我们要去德克萨斯 |
| [40:56] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿了 |
| [40:59] | Our friend will be here shortly, | 我们的朋友一会儿就到 |
| [41:00] | and then I’ll fix you something to eat. | 到时候我会给你弄些吃的 |
| [41:10] | I have no way of accessing it, you know. | 我没有登陆系统的权限 |
| [41:12] | I made sure of that. | 我采取措施确保了这点 |
| [41:14] | Everything has a flaw. | 任何事物都有漏洞 |
| [41:17] | You know that, Harold, | 你知道的 哈罗德 |
| [41:19] | and like I told you, | 就像我说过的 |
| [41:20] | I’m awfully good at finding them. | 我特别擅长发现漏洞 |
| [41:22] | Why? What could you possibly want from it? | 为什么 你能从中得到什么 |
| [41:24] | The same thing you did. | 和你一样 |
| [41:26] | You may have told yourself you were helping people, | 你或许告诉自己你是在帮助人们 |
| [41:28] | but the real reason you built the machine | 不过 你造机器的真正原因是 |
| [41:32] | is because the world is boring. | 这个世界太无聊了 |
| [41:37] | Human beings have come as far as we’re gonna go. | 人类的发展已经到了极限 |
| [41:42] | I want to see what happens next. | 我想看看接下来会发生什么 |
| [41:53] | You’re right, you and I are alike… | 你说得对 我们很像 |
| [41:57] | in many ways– not that I’d care to admit it. | 在很多方面 我真不愿意承认 |
| [42:03] | I spent years wondering how people could be so cruel, | 我总也搞不懂为什么人们会那么残忍 |
| [42:06] | petty, so selfish– | 卑劣 自私 |
| [42:09] | And then I’d think about how you could change them, | 后来我开始想要如何改变他们 |
| [42:12] | fix them. | 教化他们 |
| [42:17] | And that’s why I’ve sealed up the machine. | 所以我才把机器封住 |
| [42:20] | Not to protect it from the people I was giving it to… | 不是为了防备我将机器交付给的那些人 |
| [42:26] | to protect it from me, from people like us, | 而是为了防备我自己 防备像我们一样的人 |
| [42:29] | from the things we’d do with it. | 防备我们想要用它做的事 |
| [42:34] | That’s why I’ll never help you get control of it. | 所以我永远不会帮你控制它 |
| [42:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [42:44] | You won’t have to. | 你不必 |
| [42:50] | Because, you see, Harold, | 因为 哈罗德 |
| [42:52] | I don’t want to control your machine. | 我并不想控制你的机器 |
| [42:58] | Hi, honey. I got your message. | 宝贝 我收到你的信息了 |
| [43:02] | Is everything okay? | 还好吧 |
| [43:12] | I just want to set it free. | 我只想要放它自由 |