时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府以为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:47] | He’s making a play for it. | 他使出了浑身解数 |
[00:49] | Wants to be the man in charge. | 想当话事人 |
[00:51] | I got other ideas of what to do with him. | 我换了个法子对付他 |
[00:59] | What about the loose ends? | 那后患呢 |
[01:00] | I’ll take care of them. | 我来搞定 |
[01:20] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[01:24] | Something you’d like to say to me, Mr. Reese? | 有什么想对我说的吗 里瑟先生 |
[01:26] | – Just if you ever want – No, I don’t need to talk about it. | -要是你想 -不 我不想谈 |
[01:30] | I was gonna say if you ever wanna grab a beer, | 我是想说 要是你想喝杯啤酒 |
[01:33] | let me know. | 告诉我一声 |
[01:35] | I see it’s sleeping here now. | 我看到它现在睡这里了 |
[01:37] | Bear’s friendly. You’ll like him. | 小熊很亲切的 你会喜欢他 |
[01:39] | Doesn’t look like much of a conversationalist. | 看起来可不怎么健谈啊 |
[01:41] | He’s not, but if anyone ever messes with you, | 确实不健谈 不过如果有人敢惹你 |
[01:45] | he’ll eat ’em. | 他会生吞活剥了他们 |
[01:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:53] | Thought I got everything. | 还以为我都收好了呢 |
[01:55] | We have a new number. | 有新号码了 |
[01:58] | Sofia Campos. 21. | 索菲亚·坎波斯 21岁 |
[02:01] | Daughter of Hector Campos. | 赫克特·坎波斯的女儿 |
[02:04] | He’s a Brazilian diplomat… | 他是巴西外交官 |
[02:05] | at the consulate here in New York, I know. | 在驻纽约领馆工作 我知道 |
[02:07] | As the family member of a diplomat, | 身为外交官的家属 |
[02:09] | she’s assigned a transient social security number. | 她有一个临时社保号 |
[02:13] | It’s good to have you back. | 有你真好 |
[02:24] | Sofia was born in Sao Paulo, | 索菲亚出生于圣保罗 |
[02:25] | educated in Switzerland. | 在瑞士接受的教育 |
[02:27] | She speaks six languages. | 她能说六国语言 |
[02:29] | Her mother died of cancer five years ago. | 母亲五年前死于癌症 |
[02:32] | Sofia deferred admission to Oxford. | 索菲亚推迟了进牛津深造 |
[02:35] | Traveled with her father to three different postings: | 陪伴父亲去三个不同的地方上任 |
[02:39] | Berlin, Milan, Moscow. | 柏林 米兰 莫斯科 |
[02:42] | Her father’s political party took some heat | 她父亲所在的政党在上次选举中 |
[02:44] | for fraud in the last election. | 因欺诈行为惹上非议 |
[02:46] | Her country’s no stranger | 她的母国并不乏 |
[02:47] | to politically motivated kidnappings. | 政治目的绑架案 |
[02:49] | There are whisperings that Hector will run | 有消息称赫克特今年会 |
[02:51] | for the Brazilian presidency this year. | 参选巴西总统 |
[02:53] | If somebody wanted to get at dad, | 如果有人想搞定她爸爸 |
[02:56] | they might go after Sofia. | 可能会对索菲亚下手 |
[02:58] | That explains the bodyguard. | 难怪有保镖 |
[03:03] | Heel. Now, stay. | 停下 等着 |
[03:05] | If you follow me around like a puppy, | 你非要像狗一样跟着我 |
[03:07] | I’ll treat you like one. | 那我只好拿你当狗 |
[03:11] | Spoiled little bitch. | 被宠坏的小贱人 |
[03:13] | Sofia’s bodyguard didn’t clear the store | 索菲亚的保镖并没有在她 |
[03:15] | before she went inside. | 进商场之前先探场子 |
[03:16] | He may be part of the problem. | 他可能牵涉其中 |
[03:18] | Or just inept, but the way Sofia treats people, | 或者只是失职 不过索菲亚如此待人 |
[03:22] | it’s no stretch to believe that someone wants her dead. | 有人想她死也不足为怪 |
[03:36] | Excuse me. So sorry. | 借过 非常抱歉 |
[03:49] | Excuse me, Sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna need you to empty your pockets. | 麻烦掏下您的口袋 |
[03:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[03:58] | – Finch. – You’ve gotta be kidding me. | -芬奇 -开什么玩笑 |
[03:59] | I think Sofia’s gonna need a new bodyguard. | 我想索菲亚现在需要一名新保镖 |
[04:10] | Hey, you wanna, uh, get a Danish? | 你想要 来个丹麦酥吗 |
[04:12] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[04:13] | I caught that gang shooting out in Queens. | 我在忙皇后区黑帮枪战案 |
[04:15] | How about some Cheetos? | 那来点奇多糖如何 |
[04:23] | Okay, Fusco, what’s up with you and your box? | 行了 弗斯科 你跟那盒子怎么事情 |
[04:27] | I found it in that government lady Corwin’s hotel room. | 我在那位政府雇员考文的酒店房间里发现了这个 |
[04:29] | And here I thought | 我这厢还以为 |
[04:30] | all the evidence in her case disappeared. | 她案子的所有证据都消失了呢 |
[04:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:35] | It looks like one of those gadgets | 看起来像是兽医 |
[04:36] | the vet used on my kid’s Labrador, | 在我儿子的拉布拉多犬上装的小装置 |
[04:38] | you know, one of those microchip readers? | 就是那种微芯片识读器 |
[04:40] | Why would Corwin keep something like that in her hotel room? | 考文为什么要在她的酒店房间放这种东西 |
[04:45] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[04:46] | the only reason we got involved in this | 我们牵扯到这个案子 |
[04:47] | was to get Four Eyes back, | 是为了把四眼儿找回来 |
[04:49] | and he’s back. | 现在他回来了 |
[04:51] | Why keep digging? | 干嘛还要查下去 |
[04:52] | ’cause we’re detectives. | 因为我们是警探 |
[04:55] | Well, the one thing I learned along the way | 我这一路上学到的就是 |
[04:57] | is to know when not to ask questions. | 知道几时闭嘴不问 |
[05:00] | You want me to take that off your hands, Detective? | 你想让我接手这个吧 警探 |
[05:05] | Trust me on this. | 相信我这一次 |
[05:06] | Whatever level these guys are playing at, | 那些家伙玩的局太大 |
[05:08] | we’re not there. | 我们玩不起 |
[05:13] | All set for your interview, Mr. Reese? | 准备好你的面试了吗 里瑟先生 |
[05:15] | Just checkin’ out the competition. | 正在评估竞争对手 |
[05:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:19] | The consulate conducted a background check on your credentials, | 领馆对你的资格背景进行了审查 |
[05:21] | that was strenuous. | 处理相当麻烦 |
[05:23] | Let me guess, you had to buy another security company. | 我猜猜 你只好又买下一家保安公司 |
[05:26] | And a credit bureau. | 还有一家信用咨询公司 |
[05:28] | I will try to make you proud. | 我会让你为我骄傲 |
[05:33] | John Randall? | 约翰·兰德尔 |
[05:36] | I’ll need to see your identification. | 我要看下你的证件 |
[05:42] | Oops, wrong one. | 糟糕 拿错了 |
[05:50] | Nope, that’s his. | 不对 这是他的 |
[05:54] | Wrong again. | 又错了 |
[05:57] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[06:00] | I’m sorry. I’m– | 抱歉 我 |
[06:02] | Show Mr. Randall to my office. | 带兰德尔先生来我办公室 |
[06:04] | If these other men can’t keep track of their own wallets, | 这些人连自己的钱包都看不住 |
[06:06] | how can they keep track of my daughter? | 又怎么能看住我的女儿 |
[06:13] | Sofia’s gone through half a dozen bodyguards this year, | 索菲亚今年已经用过半打保镖了 |
[06:16] | and no one can keep up with her. | 没人能跟得住她 |
[06:18] | Not even consulate security? | 领馆保安都不行吗 |
[06:20] | They are Brazilian, | 他们是巴西人 |
[06:22] | susceptible to political bribery, | 很容易被政治贿赂 |
[06:24] | spying, feeding gossip to the press. | 暗中监视 给媒体传消息 |
[06:27] | I want to be clear, Mr. Randall. | 我要说清楚 兰德尔先生 |
[06:29] | My daughter is the light of my life, | 女儿是我的生命之光 |
[06:32] | but she’s also impossible. | 但她确实不可理喻 |
[06:36] | I’ve handled some difficult assignments. | 我遇到过难搞的客户 |
[06:38] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[06:41] | Guarding convoys in Iraq, | 伊拉克担任过车队护卫 |
[06:44] | K and R work in Yemen. | 也门处理过绑架勒索案 |
[06:45] | But you haven’t met my daughter. | 不过 你还没见过我女儿 |
[06:50] | Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[06:52] | Meet a new candidate for bodyguard position. | 这位是你的保镖候补人选 |
[06:59] | No. Squinty eyes. | 不要 眯缝眼 |
[07:02] | He can’t be trusted. | 不可靠 |
[07:04] | Mr. Randall, you are hired, | 兰德尔先生 你被录用了 |
[07:08] | but if her privacy is compromised– | 但如果她的隐私被泄露了 |
[07:10] | I’ll fire myself. | 我炒了自己 |
[07:12] | My father hired you, but try to remember you work for me. | 我父亲录用了你 但记住 你是为我工作的 |
[07:17] | Pai, aren’t you supposed to be | 爸 你不是要跟 |
[07:19] | at dinner with the Russian consul? | 俄国领事共进晚餐吗 |
[07:21] | But why would anyone | 谁会指望 |
[07:22] | ever expect a Brazilian to ever be on time? | 巴西人能准时呢 |
[07:25] | I thought our reservation was for 8:00. | 我还以为我们是约在八点 |
[07:27] | Of course you did. | 想来也是 |
[07:30] | Will you join us, Sofia? | 要一起吗 索菲亚 |
[07:39] | This big oaf never realized he was hired to babysit you. | 这白痴之前不知道自己是来给你当保姆的 |
[07:45] | You two should get along splendidly. | 你们两个相处一定愉快 |
[07:47] | Excuse us one second. Did he agree to meet with me? | 失陪一下 他同意见我了吗 |
[07:51] | It seems Miss Sofia’s | 看来索菲亚小姐 |
[07:52] | a bit more than window dressing, Mr. Reese. | 不仅只是好看的花瓶 里瑟先生 |
[07:54] | Yes. | 确实 |
[07:56] | If Hector runs for president, | 要是赫克特竞选总统 |
[07:58] | she could be his best campaign asset. | 她可是最佳竞选助力 |
[07:59] | 索菲亚·坎波斯 复制手机 | |
[08:01] | And she’s smart enough to | 她很聪明 |
[08:02] | keep her phone’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned off. | 手机的无线网络和蓝牙都关闭了 |
[08:05] | You’ll have to get her phone and activate it manually. | 你得拿得她的手机 手动激活 |
[08:07] | That might be impossible. | 不太可能 |
[08:09] | It’s glued to her thumbs. | 粘在她拇指上呢 |
[08:11] | Do you care to join us? | 要跟我们一起吗 |
[08:12] | It seems someone has already given me a headache, pai. | 已经有人害我头痛了 爸 |
[08:16] | I’m going to take a bath and go to bed. | 我还是去泡个澡 睡觉吧 |
[08:18] | Come. | 走吧 |
[08:19] | My driver’s outside. | 司机在外边 |
[08:44] | Shall I bring the car around? | 要我把车开过来吗 |
[08:55] | Finch, there are two men watching us, | 芬奇 有两个人盯着我们 |
[08:58] | and I’m about to introduce myself. | 我要去自我介绍一下了 |
[09:04] | BMW SUV, 356-Charlie. | 宝马SUV 356C |
[09:07] | You know, partial plates take time to trace. | 车牌号码不全 要耗的时间比较长 |
[09:10] | What’s the problem, Finch? | 有什么问题 芬奇 |
[09:12] | You got somewhere else to be? | 你要出去吗 |
[09:15] | No. No, not really. | 不不 没有 |
[09:28] | Cut it off right here, ladies. | 放到这儿了 女士们 |
[09:33] | Hi, sweetie. | 你好宝贝 |
[09:34] | Sorry, had to wait for my father | 抱歉 不得不等到我父亲 |
[09:36] | to bridge the cold war with the Russians. | 跟俄国人飞越冷战去 |
[09:38] | – Who’s your friend? – He’s not my friend. | -你朋友是谁 -他不是我朋友 |
[09:39] | He’s my new bodyguard. | 是我的新保镖 |
[09:41] | Hi, I’m Gabi. Enchante. | 我叫盖比 幸会 |
[09:44] | He’s cuter than the last one. | 他比上一个要帅 |
[09:46] | He’s a pain in the ass. | 他讨厌死了 |
[09:50] | No way. | 没门 |
[09:52] | I come with, or we both go home, | 我跟进去 或者我们一起回家 |
[09:55] | eat some ice cream while you teach me the Cyrillic alphabet. | 吃点冰淇淋 你教教我斯拉夫字母 |
[09:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | But you must loosen that tie | 不过你得把领带解开点 |
[10:03] | and do something about your hair. | 再弄弄你的头发 |
[10:05] | What’s wrong with my hair? | 我的头发怎么了 |
[10:06] | It’s trying too hard. | 太一本正经了 |
[10:23] | – Any luck with that plate? – No. | -车牌查到了吗 -没有 |
[10:25] | This distraction that you’ve adopted | 这个 你领养的小麻烦 |
[10:28] | keeps interrupting my work. | 让我无法专心工作 |
[10:45] | What’s Sofia doing? | 索菲亚在干嘛 |
[10:49] | Her seventh vodka shot. | 喝她的第七杯伏特加 |
[10:50] | Do you plan to intervene? | 你要干预吗 |
[10:52] | I’m here to protect, not discipline. | 我负责保护 又不负责管教 |
[10:54] | Besides, it’s not like she’s dancing on the… | 再说了 她又没在大庭广众之下跳 |
[11:00] | Can you see my hand up her skirt? | 看到我撩她的裙子了吗 |
[11:01] | I got it. I got it! | 明白明白 |
[11:03] | – Hey, man. – What’s your problem? | -老兄 -你干嘛 |
[11:04] | Finch, if this keeps up, | 芬奇 再这么下去 |
[11:05] | the biggest threat to Sofia is gonna be me. | 忍不住对索菲亚动手的会是我 |
[11:08] | Get your damn hands off of me. | 不许碰我 |
[11:10] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干嘛 |
[11:20] | He attacked a harmless man, humiliated me. | 他袭击了无辜的人 羞辱了我 |
[11:23] | We must fire him. | 必须炒了他 |
[11:26] | Did anyone photograph my daughter’s behavior? | 我女儿被拍照了吗 |
[11:29] | Absolute not. | 绝对没有 |
[11:32] | Then you are doing exactly what I pay you to. | 那我雇你的钱就没白花 |
[11:34] | Thank you, Mr. Randall. | 谢谢你 兰德尔先生 |
[11:35] | The Japanese energy secretary will be here at noon. | 日本能源部长下午过来 |
[11:38] | Your attendance is expected. | 我希望你能来 |
[11:47] | Finch, Hector’s stepping up his photo opportunities. | 芬奇 赫克特在增加他的曝光率 |
[11:50] | Brazilian news outlets are speculating | 巴西新闻媒体猜测 |
[11:52] | that he’s preparing to announce his candidacy. | 他正在准备宣布参选 |
[11:54] | Which will make Sofia more of a target than she already is. | 那索菲亚会比现在还招人恨了 |
[11:58] | Get the car. We’re going shopping. | 去开车 我们去购物 |
[12:09] | An RFID reader. | 射频微芯片识读器 |
[12:12] | So where’s the chick? | 那微芯片在哪里呢 |
[12:18] | Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[12:19] | Good morning, Detective. | 早上好 警探 |
[12:21] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[12:23] | I’m better. Listen. | 好多了 |
[12:26] | I understand that you went out of your way | 我知道你费了不少周折 |
[12:28] | to help John track me down, and I thank you. | 帮约翰找我 谢谢你 |
[12:30] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:32] | John’s not his usual cheery self without you around. | 你不在身边 约翰整个人都蔫了 |
[12:36] | Did you get the partial plate I sent? | 你查到我发的不全的车牌号码了吗 |
[12:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:39] | 656CDZ 656, Charlie, Delta, Zeta. | |
[12:41] | Registered to a car rental company | 登记在一家租车公司名下 |
[12:43] | taken out of JFK yesterday. | 昨天从纽约肯尼迪机场开出来 |
[12:44] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[12:50] | Were you able to obtain Sofia’s phone? | 你拿到索菲亚的电话了吗 |
[12:52] | My hands are full at the moment. | 我现在手都是满的 |
[13:01] | Sofia, it’s almost noon. | 索菲亚 已经快中午了 |
[13:02] | One more dress. | 再买条裙子 |
[13:04] | You’re holding at least five. | 你手里至少拿了五条了 |
[13:06] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[13:08] | What happened to, “protect, not discipline?” | 不是说”只保护 不管教”么 |
[13:11] | Sofia happened. | 索菲亚坑爹啊 |
[13:25] | What was that noise, Finch? | 那是什么声音 芬奇 |
[13:27] | What noise? I didn’t hear anything. | 什么声音 我什么都没听到 |
[13:30] | We may have a slight problem. | 我们似乎有点小麻烦了 |
[13:31] | To track Sofia’s GPS signal, | 为了追踪索菲亚的GPS信号 |
[13:33] | I had to access her provider’s cell tower. | 我黑进了她手机供应商的信号塔 |
[13:35] | Sofia is on the move. | 索菲亚正在移动 |
[13:37] | It appears she’s given you the slip, Mr. Reese. | 看来她跟你玩声东击西了 里瑟先生 |
[13:41] | How were you planning to pay for these, Sir? | 您准备怎么付款 先生 |
[13:44] | They should cover it. | 用这些付吧 |
[13:49] | She’s a block over on 14th Street. | 她在一条街外 在14街 |
[13:56] | – Just get in the car. – Got trouble, Finch. | -快上车 -有麻烦了 芬奇 |
[13:58] | Looks like I’m gonna have to take out… | 看来我得要 |
[14:02] | You’re bad. | 你好坏哦 |
[14:04] | Sorry about the other night, gorgeous. | 我为那晚道歉 美女 |
[14:05] | Her boyfriend. | 是她男朋友 |
[14:06] | Please. Let me take you to lunch. | 拜托了 让我请你吃午餐 |
[14:07] | I can’t, I promised my father | 不行 我答应过我父亲 |
[14:09] | I’d be back at the consulate by noon. | 中午回领馆 |
[14:10] | And I promised you bottomless Mimosas | 我答应过带你去下城区 |
[14:12] | at that bistro you love downtown. | 你最爱的小酒馆享受无限续杯的橘酒 |
[14:14] | You’re the one who bailed the other night. | 那晚爽约的人可是你 |
[14:16] | What about tonight? | 今晚如何 |
[14:16] | I promised Gabi a girl’s night. | 我答应盖比今晚是女孩之夜 |
[14:19] | I’m Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[14:21] | You must be the new guy. | 你就是那位新保镖吧 |
[14:27] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你电话 |
[14:31] | Your father doesn’t know about your boyfriend, does he? | 你父亲不知道你这位男朋友 是吧 |
[14:34] | He wouldn’t understand, | 他不会理解的 |
[14:36] | and you don’t either. | 你也一样 |
[14:39] | One photo opportunity, and you miss it. | 只要你出镜拍张照 你都没赶上 |
[14:42] | The Japanese were insulted. | 日本人感觉受到了冒犯 |
[14:44] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[14:46] | We hit traffic. | 我们遇到了塞车 |
[14:49] | Make sure you don’t run into any traffic tomorrow night. | 确保明晚无论如何 不能再遇到塞车 |
[14:54] | Sofia’s not to miss | 索菲亚可不能错过 |
[14:56] | a welcoming party for the Brazilian president. | 为巴西总统举办的欢迎晚宴 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | My father would want me to date someone less American. | 我父亲不太喜欢我交往美国人 |
[15:12] | I work for you, remember? | 我是为你工作的 记得吗 |
[15:32] | 索菲亚·坎波斯 复制手机 | |
[15:38] | I’m here to check on that body I called you about. | 我来查看之前电话里提过的那具尸体 |
[15:40] | Corwin, Alicia. Just give me a minute. | 考文 艾丽西娅 稍等一下 |
[15:42] | I’ll log it in and take you back. | 我登记一下就带你进去 |
[15:44] | Thanks, Rick. | 谢了 里克 |
[15:51] | Agent Snow? | 斯诺特工 |
[15:57] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[15:59] | Shouldn’t sneak up on me like that. | 你不该这样偷偷跟着我 |
[16:01] | You’re looking for John? | 你在找约翰 |
[16:02] | I don’t think you’re gonna find him in the morgue. | 我觉得陈尸房里应该找不到他 |
[16:04] | Appreciate the advice, Detective, | 多谢提醒 警探 |
[16:05] | but I’m no longer looking for your friend. | 不过我已经不再寻找你的朋友了 |
[16:09] | I was reassigned. | 我被调职了 |
[16:11] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[16:14] | It truly is. | 的确 |
[16:21] | You hurt your leg? | 你伤了腿吗 |
[16:25] | Old mistake. | 老伤了 |
[16:26] | Comes back to haunt me now and then. | 时不时折磨我一下 |
[16:32] | You take care now. | 你保重吧 |
[16:37] | Who was that man here to view? | 那位男士来看什么 |
[16:39] | Same case you are: Alicia Corwin. | 和你一样 艾丽西娅·考文 |
[16:42] | I need to see that body. | 我要看看她的尸体 |
[16:46] | She’s been in cold storage for a week. | 她在冷柜里放了一周了 |
[16:52] | 2-inch incision on her upper arm. | 上臂有道五公分的切口 |
[16:54] | Is that standard autopsy procedure? | 那是正常验尸伤口吗 |
[16:57] | Nope, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[16:58] | No swelling, no clotting, | 没有肿胀 没有血块 |
[17:00] | and no record of it in the ME’s report, | 验尸报告中也没有记录 |
[17:02] | which means it must’ve happened after the autopsy was performed. | 因此伤口一定是在验尸后才造成的 |
[17:06] | You memorize the report, | 你把报告背过了 |
[17:07] | or you just know that off the top of your head? | 还是突然想到了 |
[17:08] | No, but your friend who was just here, | 不是 你刚来过的那位朋友 |
[17:10] | he asked me the very same question. | 问了我同样的问题 |
[17:18] | I was able to hack the rental car company | 我黑了那些不速之客 |
[17:20] | that your visitors used. | 所使用的租车公司 |
[17:22] | The BMW was rented to a Gustavo Lira, | 那辆宝马租给了古斯塔沃·里拉 |
[17:25] | a private investigator from Sao Paulo. | 圣保罗的一名私家侦探 |
[17:28] | 索菲亚·坎波斯 盖比(手机) | |
[17:29] | Sofia’s calling Gabi. | 索菲亚在给盖比打电话 |
[17:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:33] | You sound distracted. | 听上去心神不宁的 |
[17:36] | Something’s happened to that guy Paul from the other night. | 那天晚上我们见过的保罗出事了 |
[17:38] | – Paul. – Look, I can’t talk right now. | -保罗 -我现在不方便说话 |
[17:39] | I’ll tell you tonight at the club. | 今晚到酒吧再告诉你 |
[17:45] | No Paul in Sofia’s contacts. | 索菲亚的联系人里没有保罗这个名字 |
[17:48] | I’ll try to figure out who she’s talkin’ about. | 我去查查她指的是谁 |
[17:50] | Anyone else we should be looking at? | 还有谁需要我们关注吗 |
[17:51] | Well, we know that Hector doesn’t approve | 我们知道赫克特不认可 |
[17:53] | of Sofia’s boyfriend Jack. | 索菲亚的男朋友杰克 |
[17:56] | Hector’s political party | 赫克特的政党 |
[17:57] | stresses socioeconomic equality for all. | 呼吁社会经济领域的全面平等 |
[18:00] | While his own daughter runs around town | 但自己的女儿却在外面 |
[18:02] | with a trust fund kid. | 和信托基金小子鬼混 |
[18:07] | I’m going clubbing. | 我要去泡吧了 |
[18:09] | Thought I’d use the front door for a change. | 想走正门 换换路线 |
[18:12] | Excellent choice. | 明智的选择 |
[18:26] | Gabi’s not responding to Sofia’s texts, | 盖比没回索菲亚 |
[18:28] | and she said she couldn’t talk earlier. | 而她之前又说不方便说话 |
[18:30] | Maybe she had company. | 或许她身边有人 |
[18:32] | So do we. | 我们也有了 |
[18:35] | Same guys from before. | 和之前是同一批 |
[18:40] | Finch, I may have a problem. | 芬奇 我可能有麻烦了 |
[18:47] | Gustavo Lira isn’t an assassin, Finch. | 古斯塔沃·里拉不是杀手 芬奇 |
[18:50] | He’s a paparazzo. | 他是狗仔队 |
[18:52] | – Hey, give me that back. – What are you doing? | -还给我 -你在做什么 |
[18:54] | Your father said no pictures. | 你父亲说不能有照片 |
[19:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:14] | Yeah, Detective Carter from NYPD homicide. | 我是卡特警探 纽约警局凶案组的 |
[19:18] | I was looking for an Agent Mark Snow. | 我找马克·斯诺特工 |
[19:20] | Is this his cell? | 这是他的手机吗 |
[19:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:29] | Detective Carter, have you had contact with Agent Snow? | 卡特警探 你和斯诺特工联系过吗 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I saw him yesterday. | 是的 我昨天见到他了 |
[19:36] | Where did this sighting take place? | 在哪里见到的 |
[19:39] | Who am I speaking with? | 你是哪位 |
[19:42] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[20:14] | Gabi’s not here, Finch. | 盖比不在这儿 芬奇 |
[20:16] | She was supposed to meet Sofia an hour ago. | 她本该在一小时前和索菲亚碰面的 |
[20:16] | 为什么 不回我 | |
[20:16] | 没见到你 你迟到了吗 | |
[20:16] | 我很 担心 | |
[20:18] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[20:27] | Finch, I think I found our threat, | 芬奇 我发现威胁了 |
[20:28] | and they’re not photographers. | 他们可不是拍照的 |
[20:30] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[20:32] | The gun was a pretty good hint. | 枪是挺明显的提示 |
[21:05] | Oh, my God, what’s going on? | 我的天 怎么回事 |
[21:13] | Had enough fun for one night? | 这一晚上享受够了吧 |
[21:24] | Got the pictures you sent. | 收到你发来的照片了 |
[21:26] | Just so happens these men fit the description | 碰巧这些人符合今晚225酒吧 |
[21:29] | of some guys who got their asses kicked at club 225 tonight. | 被痛殴的几个人的描述 |
[21:33] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你对此一无所知 对吧 |
[21:36] | Not my scene. | 不合吾意啊 |
[21:37] | Did you notice the scars on the back of their necks? | 你认出他们后颈的疤痕了吗 |
[21:40] | Branding. Some gangs use it as an initiation. | 印记 一些黑帮以此作为入会证明 |
[21:42] | I’ll try to find out which one uses this particular scar. | 我去找找哪个黑帮用这种疤痕 |
[21:50] | Moqueca de ovos. | 巴西海鲜炒蛋 |
[21:52] | My favorite. | 我的至爱 |
[21:55] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:56] | An inside source. | 内部消息 |
[22:00] | If you hadn’t been there tonight– | 如果你今晚不在那里 |
[22:03] | Did you recognize any of the other men over there tonight? | 你能认出今晚的那些人吗 |
[22:06] | I’ve never seen them. | 从没见过他们 |
[22:07] | Friends of Gabi’s, maybe. | 可能是盖比的朋友 |
[22:09] | Oh, God. Gabi. | 天哪 盖比 |
[22:10] | She was supposed to meet me tonight. | 她本应今晚在那和我碰头的 |
[22:12] | – The shooting, I– – I looked. | -那枪击 我 -我看过了 |
[22:14] | She wasn’t there. | 她不在那儿 |
[22:17] | Gabi wanted to talk about this Paul. | 盖比想要谈那个保罗的事 |
[22:19] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[22:20] | Paul Romano, I think. | 好像是叫保罗·罗曼诺 |
[22:23] | We partied with him Saturday. | 我们在周六的派对上遇到他的 |
[22:24] | – Where? – At first, the club. | -在哪儿 -刚开始在酒吧 |
[22:26] | Jack went home. He wasn’t feeling well. | 杰克回家了 他感觉不太舒服 |
[22:29] | I was angry with him for leaving, | 我气他离开 |
[22:30] | so when Paul invited us back to the penthouse, | 所以保罗邀请我们去顶层公寓时 |
[22:34] | Gabi and I went. | 盖比和我就去了 |
[22:36] | But nothing happened between Paul and me. | 但保罗和我之间什么都没发生 |
[22:44] | 从酒吧到监狱 保罗· 罗曼诺的高危工作 | |
[22:46] | I found Paul Romano. | 我找到保罗· 罗曼诺了 |
[22:49] | Failed club promoter | 经营酒吧失败 |
[22:50] | with a couple of arrests for selling designer drugs. | 数次因贩卖迷幻药被捕 |
[22:52] | What does a small-time drug dealer in New York | 纽约一个小小的毒贩子 |
[22:54] | have to do with a Brazilian election, Finch? | 和巴西大选有什么关系 芬奇 |
[22:57] | Maybe nothing. I’m not sure | 或许没关系 我不确定 |
[22:59] | her father’s politics have gotten her into trouble. | 是她父亲的政治导致她陷入了麻烦 |
[23:01] | I’m beginning to think that Sofia’s choice | 我开始认为也许是索菲亚 |
[23:03] | of drinking companions has. | 自己的酒友导致的 |
[23:05] | I wanna talk to this Paul Romano. | 我想和这个保罗·罗曼诺谈谈 |
[23:10] | It could prove challenging. | 这可有点难办了 |
[23:12] | Paul Romano jumped out of his penthouse late Saturday night. | 保罗·罗曼诺周六晚从他的顶层公寓跳楼了 |
[23:16] | NYPD’s calling it suicide. | 纽约警局判定为自杀 |
[23:18] | Sofia, was there anyone else | 索菲亚 那晚有别人 |
[23:20] | in the penthouse with you that night? | 和你一起在顶层公寓里吗 |
[23:23] | Me, Gabi, Paul. | 我 盖比 保罗 |
[23:25] | Then this guy showed up. He was– | 后来来了一个人 他一来 |
[23:27] | things got weird, tense. | 气氛有点怪怪的 很紧张 |
[23:29] | So Gabi and I got out of there. | 于是盖比和我就出去了 |
[23:31] | Can you describe this other guy who was there? | 你能形容下那个人的长相吗 |
[23:34] | Gabi took a video on my phone. | 盖比录了段视频 在我手机里 |
[23:38] | Say it in Russian. | 用俄语说 |
[23:43] | Now Italian. | 换意大利语 |
[23:47] | That’s one of our friends from the nightclub. | 是夜店那群人中的一个 |
[23:49] | You think Paul had something to do with this? | 你觉得保罗和这事有关吗 |
[23:52] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[23:54] | Paul’s dead. | 保罗死了 |
[23:56] | Police think he committed suicide | 警方认为他是自杀 |
[23:57] | the same night that you were with him. | 就在和你一起的那个晚上 |
[23:59] | If Paul committed suicide, | 如果保罗是自杀 |
[24:00] | then why would those men be after me? | 那为什么这些人要找上我 |
[24:03] | If he committed suicide, | 如果他是自杀 |
[24:05] | they wouldn’t be. | 他们就不会找你了 |
[24:08] | You can place this guy at the scene. | 你可以指证那人在现场 |
[24:10] | Not just me. Gabi. | 不止是我 还有盖比 |
[24:14] | I need to find her. She might be in danger too. | 我得去找她 她也会有危险 |
[24:16] | I’ll call a friend on the police force to check on her. | 我会叫警方的朋友查看她的情况 |
[24:18] | They’ll be able to track her cell phone. | 他们可以追踪到她的手机 |
[24:20] | We need to find her now. | 我们必须马上找到她 |
[24:21] | No, you need to stay here. | 不行 你得待在这儿 |
[24:22] | Someone just tried to kill you. | 有人正试图杀你 |
[24:24] | She’s my friend. I’m going. | 她是我朋友 我一定要去 |
[24:25] | You can’t stop me. | 你拦不住我的 |
[24:28] | Okay, but when we get there, | 好吧 但等我们到后 |
[24:30] | you stay in the car. | 你要待在车里 |
[25:09] | – Carter. – Detective, is this a bad time? | -卡特 -警探 打扰了吗 |
[25:12] | No. I, uh–I just ran into someone | 没有 我 我只是偶然碰见了个 |
[25:15] | I hadn’t seen in a while. | 很久没见过的人 |
[25:17] | I ID’d the branding on those bangers from club 225. | 我查到了225酒吧里那伙人身上的印记 |
[25:20] | They’re 14th Street Mafia. | 他们是14街黑手党的 |
[25:22] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢了 警探 |
[25:23] | Now, if you could just check your email… | 麻烦查一下你的邮箱 |
[25:29] | You recognize the man on the right? | 认得右边这个男人吗 |
[25:31] | Paul Romano. Designer drug peddler | 保罗·罗曼诺 迷幻药贩子 |
[25:34] | who allegedly committed suicide four nights ago. | 据说四天前自杀了 |
[25:37] | You don’t sound convinced. | 你听上去不太确定啊 |
[25:39] | The penthouse cameras were conveniently malfunctioning. | 顶层公寓的摄像机”恰巧”坏了 |
[25:41] | The other guy was with Paul before he jumped. | 这个人在保罗跳楼前和他在一起 |
[25:44] | – Do you recognize him? – No. | -你认识他吗 -不认识 |
[25:46] | But that branding he’s got means he’s 14th Street Mafia too. | 但那个印记说明他也是14街黑手党的 |
[25:50] | I’ll work on getting a new name. | 我帮你查查这个人是谁 |
[25:51] | Also, we need you to track a cell phone. | 还有 我们想让你帮忙追踪一个手机号 |
[25:53] | A girl who may know something about Paul’s murder | 这女孩可能知道关于保罗被杀的情况 |
[25:56] | and who may be in trouble. | 可能身处险境 |
[25:58] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[26:08] | Would you like to go for a walk? | 想出去走走吗 |
[26:11] | Well, let’s get a leash. | 得先找条皮带 |
[26:15] | I suppose you’ll want some treats. | 你想要点奖励吧 |
[26:48] | Carter, tell me you found Gabi. | 卡特 告诉我你找到盖比了 |
[26:50] | She never came home last night. | 她昨晚没回家 |
[26:52] | Tracked her cell to 31st and 1st, | 手机显示她在31街和1街交界处 |
[26:55] | so I came down to find her. | 所以我就来找她了 |
[26:57] | Gabi’s here. | 盖比在这儿 |
[26:59] | Great. We’re on our way. | 太好了 我们这就去 |
[27:01] | That’s not a good idea, John. | 不用了 约翰 |
[27:03] | I recognized the address as soon as it came up. | 我一眼就知道这个地址是哪儿 |
[27:06] | 31st and 1st is the city morgue. | 31街和1街是市陈尸房 |
[27:08] | Couple uniforms found her body downtown. | 巡警在下城区发现了她的尸体 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:36] | Sofia wanted some air. | 索菲亚想一个人静一静 |
[27:39] | I took her to the only place | 我把她带到了全市唯一 |
[27:40] | in the city you can actually find any. | 能让人静一静的地方 |
[27:42] | How is she taking the news? | 她怎么样了 |
[27:43] | About as well as can be expected. | 几乎跟期待中的一样 |
[27:45] | Her best friend was murdered, and she blames herself. | 她最好的朋友被杀了 她很自责 |
[27:49] | Listen, Finch, | 芬奇 |
[27:50] | I need you to come keep an eye on Sofia. | 我需要你过来看着索菲亚 |
[27:54] | She’s not safe with me if I’m out looking for Gabi’s killer. | 我要去找杀害盖比的凶手 她跟着我不安全 |
[27:58] | Not a problem. I’ll be there shortly. | 没问题 我很快到 |
[28:20] | So we’ll just– | 我们只不过 |
[28:22] | we’ll just go outside. | 只不过出去一下 |
[29:12] | Mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 |
[29:14] | I seem to be having a bit of a complication. | 我这边情况有点复杂 |
[29:17] | I’m afraid I won’t be able to meet you. | 恐怕没法去找你了 |
[29:20] | No problem, Harold. | 没问题 哈罗德 |
[29:22] | I’ll call Fusco. | 我叫弗斯科来 |
[29:24] | I’m sure he’s got nothing better to do. | 他肯定没什么重要事可做 |
[29:33] | I can’t go back to the consulate. | 我不能回领馆 |
[29:36] | My father, he’ll make me play host to the Brazilian president. | 我父亲 会让我招待巴西总统 |
[29:42] | I should be out there | 但我应该出去 |
[29:42] | finding the bastard who killed my friend. | 找到那个杀了我朋友的混蛋 |
[29:45] | That’s for the police, Sofia. | 那是警察的工作 索菲亚 |
[29:48] | Not you. | 不是你的 |
[29:51] | You know, that night, Gabi didn’t even want to come out. | 那晚 盖比本来不想去的 |
[29:56] | She came out because I said we had to. | 她会去 因为我说我们要去 |
[29:58] | We just had to. | 我们就要去 |
[30:01] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[30:03] | You were at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你们只是在错误的时间去了错误的地方 |
[30:05] | They’re all the wrong places. | 永远都是错误的地方 |
[30:09] | I’ve been lost for so long. | 我迷失了太久 |
[30:14] | I thought maybe if I kept looking, | 我以为只要我一直寻找 |
[30:16] | I might find somewhere that made me feel happy. | 我就能找到让我开心的地方 |
[30:20] | I never thought anyone would get hurt. | 我从没想过有人会因此送命 |
[30:26] | I’ve spent some time feeling lost. | 我有段时间也迷失了 |
[30:30] | What changed? | 后来呢 |
[30:32] | Someone found me, | 有个人找到了我 |
[30:34] | told me I needed a purpose. | 告诉我 我需要一个目标 |
[30:37] | Sounds like a good friend. | 似乎是很棒的朋友 |
[30:40] | He is. | 他就是 |
[30:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:49] | Detective Fusco will be looking after you | 弗斯科警探会陪你参加 |
[30:51] | at your father’s party tonight, Sofia. | 你父亲今晚的晚宴 索菲亚 |
[30:59] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[31:01] | I’m not as tall as him, maybe not as fast. | 我没他那么高 也没他敏捷 |
[31:03] | Go ahead, make fun of me. I can take it. | 尽管拿我开玩笑 我能忍 |
[31:04] | You look like my uncle Jacobo. | 你长得像我叔叔雅各布 |
[31:06] | We call him the Garanhao. | 我们叫他Garanhao |
[31:08] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:09] | Stud. He has great luck with the ladies. | 种马 他可有女人缘了 |
[31:15] | Don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[31:17] | What’s this, my first trip to the rodeo? | 干啥 你当我第一次吗 |
[31:23] | So you like falafel? | 你喜欢[中东食物]法拉费吗 |
[31:29] | I got an ID | 我查到了 |
[31:30] | on your mystery man from the video. | 录像里神秘男子的身份 |
[31:32] | Gang Unit ID’d Montgomery Spencer, aka Monty. | 黑帮科查到叫蒙哥马利·斯宾塞 又名”好马” |
[31:36] | Record for assault and possession with intent. | 有暴力攻击和私藏毒品的犯罪记录 |
[31:38] | What’s his connection to Paul Romano? | 他和保罗·罗曼诺之间有什么关联 |
[31:40] | That’s what doesn’t check out for me. | 这个我没查出来 |
[31:41] | Up until six months ago, | 直到六个月前 |
[31:43] | Romano was selling small amounts | 罗曼诺一直在向他的朋友兜售 |
[31:45] | of club drugs to his friends. | 小量的夜店毒品 |
[31:46] | But word is Paul started moving | 但有传言说保罗开始卖 |
[31:48] | huge quantities of designer drugs. | 大量的迷幻药 |
[31:51] | Maybe if Monty was his supplier, | 也许好马是他的供货人 |
[31:54] | Paul tried to renegotiate his end. | 保罗想和他讨价还价 |
[31:57] | I’d say the negotiations didn’t go his way. | 看来这场讨价还价不如他意了 |
[31:59] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[32:00] | I still don’t understand how these two | 我还是搞不懂这两个人 |
[32:01] | wind up in bed together. | 是怎么搞到一起去的 |
[32:05] | Monty might have had the hookup to the supplier, | 好马多半有供货渠道 |
[32:07] | and Romano the client base, | 罗曼诺有客源 |
[32:09] | but neither of them had the money to bankroll it. | 可他们谁都没有钱来提供资金支持啊 |
[32:12] | So they had a silent partner. | 这么说他们还有个匿名合伙人 |
[32:14] | I don’t know, but I got an address | 我不知道 不过我这有个地址 |
[32:17] | to the bar where Monty and his pals | 是好马和他的狐朋狗友 |
[32:18] | like to spend some time in. | 平时常去的 |
[32:20] | Figured we’d go and ask him in person. | 我想我们去当面问他吧 |
[32:22] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢了 卡特 |
[32:31] | Isn’t that your daughter? | 那不是令媛吗 |
[32:34] | Sofia, where have you been? | 索菲亚 你去哪里了 |
[32:37] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:38] | It’s okay. I just– | 很好 只是 |
[32:40] | Come. | 来 |
[32:41] | An old friend from Brazil wants to say hello. | 一位巴西的老朋友想跟你打个招呼 |
[32:43] | – This is my daughter, Sofia. – Hi. | -这位是小女 索菲亚 -你好 |
[32:45] | 来电 好消息先生 | |
[32:48] | You know, you don’t write, you don’t call. | 既没个短信 又没个电话 |
[32:49] | I mean, I’m a big guy, but I am sensitive. | 人家虽然是大人了 但很敏感的 |
[32:51] | It’s good to talk to you too, Detective. | 我也很高兴和你通话 警探 |
[32:54] | Is our friend safe? | 我们的朋友还安全吗 |
[32:55] | A target-rich environment. Lots of people. | 可疑目标太多 人山人海 |
[32:58] | That’s why I’ve accessed the museum’s security cameras, | 所以我黑进了博物馆的摄像头 |
[33:02] | and having seen the kitchen, | 看了厨房的场景以后 |
[33:03] | I’d advise you to stay away from the shrimp puffs. | 我建议你不要吃鲜虾泡芙 |
[33:23] | – Why don’t you wait in the car? – Why don’t you wait in the car? | -不如你在车里等着 -不如你在车里等着 |
[33:26] | – Give me 3 1/2 minutes. – Oh, please. | -给我三分半钟 -得了吧 |
[33:28] | There are at least ten guys in there. | 那里面至少有十个人 |
[33:30] | Okay, four minutes. | 好吧 四分钟 |
[33:48] | Thank you for the fine hospitality | 感谢大家盛情款待 |
[33:50] | you have shown my country’s distinguished president. | 我们尊敬的总统阁下 |
[33:53] | Since he is here, I think it’s time to announce | 既然他也在 我想现在正式宣布 |
[33:56] | that I will be running for the Brazilian presidency this year. | 我今年将会竞选巴西总统 |
[34:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:15] | I just want a moment alone. | 我想自己待会儿 |
[34:25] | I’ll be right on the other side of this door. | 我就在门外 |
[34:38] | Sorry, I’m at the party. | 抱歉 我在晚宴上 |
[34:41] | Come meet me. | 来见我 |
[34:42] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[34:43] | You promised me tonight. | 你答应过我今晚的 |
[34:46] | I-I don’t know if I can get out. | 我不确定我能出得去 |
[34:49] | You don’t have to. | 你不用出来 |
[34:50] | I’m right outside. | 我就在外面呢 |
[35:12] | I got bored sitting in the car, | 我在车里坐烦了 |
[35:14] | and it took you longer than four minutes. | 你用了不止四分钟 |
[35:16] | Well, this guy hit me over the head with a neon sign, | 这家伙用霓虹灯砸我脑袋 |
[35:19] | not very sportsmanlike. | 真没运动精神 |
[35:21] | And none of them want to tell me | 他们都不肯告诉我 |
[35:22] | where to find their pal Monty. | 哪里能找到他们的朋友好马 |
[35:24] | Yeah, that’s why you should ask them | 是啊 所以你应该先开口询问 |
[35:25] | before you knock them out, John. | 然后再揍晕人家 约翰 |
[35:30] | Mr. Reese, there was another man | 里瑟先生 那天晚上还有另外一个男人 |
[35:32] | at Paul Romano’s penthouse that night, | 在保罗·罗曼诺的顶层公寓里 |
[35:35] | Sofia’s boyfriend Jack Hughes. | 索菲亚的男朋友杰克·休斯 |
[35:36] | He’s the bankroller. | 他就是提供资金支持的人 |
[35:37] | Fusco’s with Sofia. | 弗斯科和索菲亚在一起 |
[35:39] | Let him know. | 快通知他 |
[35:40] | Detective Fusco? | 弗斯科警探 |
[35:42] | Where is Sofia? | 索菲亚在哪里 |
[35:43] | Powdering her nose. | 补妆呢 |
[35:45] | No, she isn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[35:46] | I’m afraid you’re in the wrong place, Mr. Reese. | 恐怕你去错地方了 里瑟先生 |
[35:53] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[35:56] | I’m really sorry about this, babe. | 对此我非常抱歉 宝贝 |
[35:57] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[35:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:20] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[36:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:23] | Times are tough. | 世道艰难 |
[36:25] | I ran through my trust fund and needed money. | 我信托基金的额度到了 需要钱 |
[36:27] | Monty had the product. | 好马有货源 |
[36:29] | I hooked him up with Paul to move it, | 我搭上他和保罗一起贩 |
[36:31] | but Paul got greedy. | 但是保罗太贪心了 |
[36:33] | You had Paul killed. | 是你害死了保罗 |
[36:35] | No, Monty gave Paul a choice– | 不是 好马给了保罗一个选择 |
[36:38] | give us the money, or go out the window. | 还我们钱 或者被扔出窗户 |
[36:41] | Did Monty give you a choice? | 好马是不是也给了你一个选择 |
[36:43] | You or me? | 你 或者我 |
[36:45] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[36:47] | Sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[36:49] | You’re just a beautiful loose end. | 你是个漂亮的后患 |
[36:55] | Give me your phone, | 手机交出来 |
[36:57] | now. | 马上 |
[37:10] | Say it in Russian. | 用俄语说 |
[37:14] | Now Italian. | 换意大利语 |
[37:15] | Did you send or show this to anyone? | 你把这个给其他人看过吗 |
[37:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:26] | Okay, bozo, show’s over. | 好了 笨蛋 好戏结束了 |
[37:27] | Come on, darling. Get out of the car. | 快 亲爱的 下车 |
[37:31] | I’m just gonna find her again after I shoot you. | 我先宰了你 一样再抓她 |
[37:44] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[37:46] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[37:47] | What do you think, you’re gonna outrun me? | 你想什么呢 以为能跑过我吗 |
[37:49] | Let me mull that over a sec. | 让我琢磨一会儿 |
[38:02] | Yep, I’m pretty sure I can outrun ya. | 没错 我确定能跑过你 |
[38:07] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢了 卡特 |
[38:09] | Are you hurt? | 受伤了吗 |
[38:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:16] | Did you find Jack? | 找到杰克了吗 |
[38:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[38:19] | 11:00 flight, to the Caymans, that’s right. | 十一点的航班 飞往开曼岛 对 |
[38:24] | God! | 天啊 |
[38:26] | Okay, it was Monty. I swear. | 是好马干的 我发誓 |
[38:28] | He’s unleashed, okay? | 他无法无天啊 |
[38:30] | He was the one who wanted to tie up the loose ends, not me. | 是他要消除后患的 不是我 |
[38:32] | Paul was never even supposed to die. | 保罗本来不用死的 |
[38:36] | Please. What do you want from me? | 求你了 你想要什么 |
[38:38] | Is this a shakedown? | 这是勒索吗 |
[38:40] | No. This is a breakup. | 不 这是分手 |
[38:42] | Sofia, should I drop him? | 索菲亚 要我把他扔下去吗 |
[38:49] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[38:51] | Not yet. | 先别扔 |
[38:54] | You killed my only friend. | 你杀了我唯一的朋友 |
[38:56] | That was so not my idea, baby. | 那不是我的主意 宝贝 |
[38:57] | Just like selling me out to Monty wasn’t your idea? | 就像把我出卖给好马也不是你的主意一样 |
[39:00] | I told you he gave me a choice, | 我说了他让我选择 |
[39:01] | you or me. | 你或者我 |
[39:02] | You have him. I knew you’d be okay. | 你有他 我就知道你会没事的 |
[39:05] | I will be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[39:22] | Get in. | 进去 |
[39:23] | That was fulfilling. | 感觉好舒畅 |
[39:26] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢你 -没问题 |
[39:29] | Have you thought about what you’ll do next? | 想过你接下来要做什么吗 |
[39:31] | I will be returning to Brazil with my father | 我要跟我父亲回巴西 |
[39:34] | for the election. | 开始竞选 |
[39:36] | Guess I can’t talk you into relocating? | 我想我没法说服你一起走 |
[39:38] | New York’s my home… | 纽约是我的家 |
[39:41] | for now. | 目前是 |
[39:46] | You’ve taken very good care of me. | 你把我照顾得很好 |
[39:55] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:59] | Detective Carter, did you call the CIA | 卡特警探 你致电中情局 |
[40:00] | regarding Mark Snow? | 问过马克·斯诺 |
[40:05] | I called his cell, yes. | 我打过他的手机 是的 |
[40:08] | You had contact with Mark Snow. | 你和马克·斯诺联系过 |
[40:10] | Last I checked, Snow was yours to keep tabs on, | 据我所知 监视斯诺的人是你 |
[40:13] | not mine. | 不是我 |
[40:14] | You lose him? | 你跟丢了 |
[40:17] | I’d say talk to his partner Evans, | 我本来要说去找他的搭档伊万斯 |
[40:19] | except the guy was found dead in a hotel five weeks ago. | 不过那家伙五周前死在一家酒店里 |
[40:25] | Think I’ve done enough of your job for you. | 我替你做的工作够多了 |
[40:27] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 现在 恕我失陪 |
[40:39] | Dropped by the morgue. | 刚刚去了陈尸房 |
[40:41] | Got something off Corwin’s body. | 从考文的尸体上取出了点东西 |
[40:43] | Is it what we thought? | 是我们想的吗 |
[40:44] | Took a preliminary look at it. | 初步看了一下 |
[40:48] | I think we have a big problem. | 我想我们有大麻烦了 |
[40:50] | How soon can you get here? | 你还要多久能到 |
[41:11] | Corwin’s dead. | 考文死了 |
[41:13] | Not sure you’re the best judge of that, Mark. | 你对此可没什么发言权 马克 |
[41:15] | I mean, you thought I was dead too. | 你还认为我也死了呢 |
[41:18] | Always been a bit of an optimist. | 总得乐观一点吧 |
[41:22] | You wanna know who told her to send you | 你想知道是谁让她派遣你 |
[41:23] | and your pal Reese to China, | 和里瑟到中国去 |
[41:25] | you’ll have to ask her really loudly. | 你得使劲大声吼问她了 |
[41:29] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[41:31] | Guess you’ll have to run a few more errands for me. | 看来你要为我多跑几趟了 |
[41:40] | I gotta tell ya, our line of work, | 我告诉你 做我们这行的 |
[41:43] | you meet a lot of disturbed people, | 会遇上很多心理不正常的人 |
[41:46] | but you, Kara? | 但是你 卡拉 |
[41:47] | You were always in a class all by yourself. | 你总能自成一派 |
[41:53] | Be careful. | 小心一点 |
[41:55] | Wouldn’t wanna hurt my feelings. | 可别伤害我的感情 |
[42:01] | I might forget you down here. | 也许我会忘记你在这里了 |
[42:31] | It’s time we went for that beer. | 该去喝那杯啤酒了 |
[42:36] | I need to wrap things up here. | 我有事情要处理 |
[42:39] | Things here can wait. | 那些可以等 |
[42:59] | Does it have to be beer? | 非得是啤酒吗 |