时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府以为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:29] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:46] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[00:46] | Back in the day, people understood things like | 想当年 人们懂得 |
[00:52] | Those days are gone. | 今非昔比了 |
[00:53] | So what do you want to do? | 你想怎么样 |
[00:54] | Only one thing to do. Take care of it. | 只有一条路 搞定它 |
[01:03] | Have you located our quarry, Mr. Reese? | 发现目标了吗 里瑟先生 |
[01:05] | I have. | 找到了 |
[01:07] | At a place called Grand. | 这地方叫格兰德 |
[01:09] | Good choice. | 好地方 |
[01:10] | You know it? | 你知道这里 |
[01:10] | Haven’t been back since they renovated, | 翻新后就没再去了 |
[01:12] | but the old Grand served one mean rib eye. | 不过以前的格兰德供应肋眼牛排 |
[01:15] | So our guy has expensive taste, huh? | 这么说我们的目标有相当昂贵的品味 |
[01:18] | The man he works for certainly does. | 他老板确实有 |
[01:20] | George Massey owns several local establishments, | 乔治·梅西在当地颇有几家企业 |
[01:23] | but he’s better known for his less reputable enterprises, | 不过他更有名的是声誉不怎么好的公司 |
[01:25] | including loan sharking, money laundering, extortion. | 包括放高利贷 洗钱 敲诈勒索 |
[01:30] | Good to know the Irish mob is still alive and kicking. | 真高兴原来爱尔兰黑帮还活蹦乱跳的 |
[01:32] | I suppose if the city’s gonna have organized criminals, | 既然城里要有黑社会 |
[01:35] | they should at least be diverse. | 至少应该多样化 |
[01:36] | Massey runs his businesses with his son Eddie. | 梅西跟他儿子埃迪共同经营 |
[01:40] | And our guy? | 我们的目标呢 |
[01:42] | Riley Cavanaugh. | 莱利·卡瓦诺 |
[01:44] | No living family and no education past high school. | 没有亲人 未接受过高等教育 |
[01:47] | The only job he seems to have held | 似乎他唯一的工作是 |
[01:48] | is driving a truck for a company owned by Massey. | 为梅西的一家公司当卡车司机 |
[01:51] | Appears to have been an associate of Massey’s for several years. | 看起来为梅西工作好多年了 |
[01:55] | What kind of associate? | 什么工作 |
[01:56] | The kind that gets the attention of the machine. | 能引起机器注意的工作 |
[01:58] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[01:59] | – Something happening? – Yeah. | -有事吗 -有 |
[02:01] | Lunch. | 吃午餐 |
[02:20] | Did you talk to the owner of that new bar on 35th? | 跟35街新酒吧的主人谈过了没 |
[02:23] | We were gonna drop by later today. | 我们今天晚些时候会去拜访一下 |
[02:25] | Good. Let me know if I need to get involved. | 很好 需要我出面就说一声 |
[02:31] | 莱利·卡瓦诺 强制配对 完成 | |
[02:35] | What’s this? | 这是干嘛 |
[02:37] | Trying to take my job? | 想抢我的饭碗吗 |
[02:38] | Sorry. You looked busy. | 抱歉 你刚才在忙 |
[02:41] | Your server will be with you shortly. | 你的服务员马上就来 |
[02:42] | Unless you want his job too. | 除非你也想抢他的饭碗 |
[02:44] | Yours will do for now. | 抢了你的就够了 |
[02:51] | How’s your lunch, George? Everything okay? | 午餐如何 乔治 还满意吗 |
[02:53] | Al, it’s great. | 阿里 非常棒 |
[02:55] | I can’t even remember what the old place looks like. | 我几乎都不记得之前的老样子了 |
[02:57] | Neighborhood’s changed. | 街坊都变了 |
[02:58] | Have to keep up with the times, as they say. | 就像大家说的 得与时俱进 |
[03:01] | Yeah, some things do change. | 是啊 有些事变了 |
[03:04] | But some don’t. | 但也有些没变 |
[03:07] | For instance, you and me. | 比如说 你和我 |
[03:10] | I know I’m behind, George, but just give me– | 我知道我拖延了 乔治 但只要给我 |
[03:13] | Behind? | 拖延了 |
[03:14] | You’re a little more than behind. | 你可不只是拖延了 |
[03:16] | We were down for three months with the remodel, | 我们为了翻新停业了三个月 |
[03:20] | and people aren’t going out to eat like they used to. | 大家也不像之前那样常外出用餐了 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 是啊 我知道 我知道 |
[03:24] | Well, here’s the thing. | 这么说吧 |
[03:26] | You can spend all your money on your fancy fixtures | 你尽可以把钱全用于精致的装修 |
[03:30] | and your wallpaper | 和漂亮的墙纸 |
[03:31] | as long as you keep paper in my pocket. | 前提是我的钱先付清 |
[03:35] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[03:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:43] | Because, uh, next time… | 因为下次 |
[03:47] | I’m not gonna be the one who’s stopping by. | 来拜访的人就不会是我了 |
[03:52] | It’ll be me. | 会是我 |
[03:57] | And I won’t be here for lunch. | 我来可不会是为吃午餐 |
[04:05] | Looks like our associate is Massey’s enforcer. | 看来这位的工作是梅西的执刑人 |
[04:08] | And by “enforcer”, you mean he’s our perpetrator? | 所谓”执刑人” 是说他是行凶者 |
[04:11] | Annie, hang on. | 安妮 别走 |
[04:13] | Come here. Hey. | 过来一下 |
[04:16] | What’s going on? You don’t say hello anymore? | 怎么了 也不跟我们打声招呼 |
[04:19] | Sorry, George, I’m kind of busy. | 抱歉 乔治 我有点忙 |
[04:20] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately. | 我最近常想到你 |
[04:24] | Yeah? Should I be flattered or scared? | 是吗 我应该受宠若惊 还是惊恐失措 |
[04:27] | Come on. | 得了 |
[04:28] | I just wanna know how you’re doing. You know? | 我只是想知道你最近如何 |
[04:31] | Whether or not you’ve found somebody | 有没有找到人 |
[04:33] | to fend off those cold nights yet. | 陪你度过漫漫寒夜 |
[04:38] | Why? You offering, George? | 怎么了 你想毛遂自荐吗 乔治 |
[04:39] | ’cause now I’m really scared. | 我现在还真惊恐失措了 |
[04:42] | Hey, I’m a married man. You gotta be more respectful. | 我可是已婚男人 你得放尊重点噢 |
[04:47] | And I’m the widow of one of your guys, in case you forgot, | 而我是你手下的遗孀 这点别忘了 |
[04:51] | so back at ya, George. | 所以也请你放尊重点 乔治 |
[04:54] | What happened to Sean was tragic. | 肖恩的事是场悲剧 |
[04:57] | But he’s the one that made his bed with the Russians, not me. | 但跟俄罗斯人纠缠的是他 不是我 |
[05:00] | I thought he worked for you, George. | 我还以为他是为你工作呢 乔治 |
[05:02] | Yeah, but his debts were his own. | 是的 但他自己的债是自己的事 |
[05:05] | He was a degenerate gambler, and it got him killed. | 他是个堕落的赌鬼 所以才会被杀 |
[05:09] | You had better learn to accept that, Annie. | 你最好学会接受这点 安妮 |
[05:12] | I do, but I also remember | 我接受 我同时还记得 |
[05:15] | that Sean was the sweetest guy in the world | 肖恩曾是全世界最好的人 |
[05:16] | until the day he started working for you. | 直到他开始为你工作 |
[05:19] | So degenerate or not, I’ll always miss him. | 所以无论他是否堕落 我会永远想念他 |
[05:25] | I wonder who’s gonna miss you when you’re gone, George. | 不知道你走之后 谁会想念你呢 乔治 |
[05:32] | You take care, Annie. | 保重 安妮 |
[05:40] | Let’s get the hell outta this dump. | 我们离开这破地方 |
[05:43] | And who on earth was that young lady? | 那位年轻姑娘到底是谁啊 |
[05:45] | The hostess. | 服务员 |
[05:47] | Got some brass. | 性子颇烈 |
[05:49] | Just served George more than his lunch. | 刚恶心了乔治一顿 |
[06:12] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[06:15] | They’re cautious. | 他们很小心 |
[06:16] | They check their phones at the bar | 先把手机留到了吧台 |
[06:18] | before talking business in the back. | 然后才到后边谈 |
[06:20] | Actually, that may help us. | 其实 这倒方便我们了 |
[06:23] | If the phones are close together, | 手机都放到了一起 |
[06:26] | I can use Riley’s as a host… | 我就可以利用莱利的手机当宿主机 |
[06:30] | to get up on the other ones. | 联上其他人的 |
[06:33] | Still need ears in that back office. | 还是需要听到后边办公室的声音 |
[06:36] | What do you suggest? | 你有何良策 |
[06:37] | Improvising. | 随机应变 |
[06:42] | Hey, what the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈哪儿不正常 |
[06:45] | Right now, that look on your face. | 现在吗 你脸上的表情呗 |
[06:48] | Nothing another drink won’t fix. | 再喝一杯 聊解千愁 |
[06:50] | Get him outta here. | 把他轰出去 |
[06:59] | Were you successful, Mr. Reese? | 成功了吗 里瑟先生 |
[07:01] | I’ll know in a minute. | 马上就知道了 |
[07:13] | This thing with Annie. | 安妮这事 |
[07:15] | – Forget about it, pop. – Forget about it? | -算了老爸 -算了 |
[07:18] | You heard the way she spoke to me today. | 你听到她今天跟我说话的口气了 |
[07:21] | Bringing up that idiot husband of hers in public. | 大庭广众之下跟我提她那个二货亡夫 |
[07:25] | Used to be people had some respect. | 过去人们知道何谓尊重 |
[07:29] | Part of that was knowing when to keep your mouth shut. | 其中一点就是要知道几时该闭嘴 |
[07:33] | Maybe I should pay her a visit. | 也许我该去拜访一下她 |
[07:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:39] | You got some special way of getting through to her? | 你有什么特别的办法搞定她吗 |
[07:43] | I can tell her to drop the subject. | 我可以告诉她放弃纠结这事 |
[07:45] | Does she look like the type who would drop anything? | 她看上去像是会放弃的人吗 |
[07:48] | I don’t know, pop, Riley can be pretty persuasive. | 说不准啊 老爸 莱利挺有说服力的 |
[07:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:56] | You go up there. See her tonight. | 你过去 今晚去找她 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:59] | But not to shut her up. | 但不是让她闭嘴 |
[08:03] | To make her disappear. | 而是让她彻底消失 |
[08:09] | I don’t know, boss. | 我不确定 老大 |
[08:11] | Don’t know? | 不确定 |
[08:15] | Don’t know what? | 不确定什么 |
[08:17] | She’s the widow of one of the boys. | 她是自己人的遗孀 |
[08:22] | Might hurt morale. | 可能会有损士气 |
[08:25] | Morale? | 士气 |
[08:27] | Whose morale are you worried about? | 你是在担心谁的士气 |
[08:33] | Theirs? | 他们的 |
[08:35] | Or mine? | 还是我的 |
[08:40] | Okay, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[08:43] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定 |
[08:45] | Okay. See that you do. | 好 看你的了 |
[08:48] | Take Eddie. | 带上埃迪 |
[08:52] | Use the Pearl. | 用珍珠那儿 |
[08:54] | Don’t leave a trace. | 别留下痕迹 |
[08:58] | Finch, our enforcer | 芬奇 那位执刑人 |
[08:59] | is going after the girl from the restaurant. | 要去追杀餐厅里那姑娘了 |
[09:01] | The hostess? Annie? | 那名服务员 安妮 |
[09:03] | She just became his next target, | 她刚成为他的下一个目标 |
[09:07] | and he just became mine. | 而他也成了我的目标 |
[09:20] | Mr. Reese, I assume I don’t need to remind you | 里斯先生 我应该不需要提醒你 |
[09:22] | these are dangerous men you’re following. | 你跟的是危险分子 |
[09:24] | I’ve taken all precautions, Finch. | 我已经做好了预防措施 芬奇 |
[09:27] | You find anything on Annie? | 你找到安妮的信息了吗 |
[09:29] | Yes, her name is Anne Delaney, | 是的 她的全名是安妮·德莱尼 |
[09:31] | born and raised in Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克林出生长大 |
[09:33] | She was widowed nine months ago when her husband Sean Delaney | 她九个月前丧夫 她丈夫肖恩·德莱尼 |
[09:36] | was found shot to death in Brighton Beach. | 在布莱顿海滩被射杀 |
[09:38] | That was Russian territory then | 那里当时是俄罗斯人的地盘 |
[09:40] | before Elias took it all over. | 后来才被以利亚接管 |
[09:42] | Not the place to be if you’re one of George’s crew. | 乔治的手下可不应该去那种地方 |
[09:44] | You have an address for her? | 你有她的地址吗 |
[09:46] | 1424 EAST 39th. | 东39街 1424号 |
[09:49] | You’re headed in that direction. | 你正在朝那个方向去 |
[10:00] | So how do you want to do this? | 你想怎么做 |
[10:02] | Quietly. | 悄悄做 |
[10:05] | Yeah, but how? The old man said no trace. | 是啊 但怎么做呢 老头子说要没有痕迹 |
[10:07] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[10:08] | You just keep an eye out and be ready to help with the body. | 你帮我望风 准备好处理尸体就行 |
[10:11] | Are you hearing this, Mr. Reese? | 你听到了吗 里瑟先生 |
[10:13] | Don’t worry, Finch. | 别担心 芬奇 |
[10:15] | I’ll make sure they don’t get anywhere near her. | 我保证他们无法接近她 |
[10:22] | Someone’s calling Riley. | 有人给莱利打电话 |
[10:24] | No, it’s George calling Eddie. | 不 是乔治给埃迪打电话 |
[10:27] | – Yeah? – Don’t talk, just listen. | -喂 -别说话 听着就行 |
[10:30] | Before you do that thing tonight, | 你今晚动手以前 |
[10:32] | I want you to handle that other business that we talked about. | 先处理我们提过的另外那件事 |
[10:36] | – Riley. – You sure? | -莱利 -你确定 |
[10:40] | You heard him today, Eddie. | 你今天听到他说的了 埃迪 |
[10:42] | I gave him a chance to come clean, he didn’t take it. | 我给他机会坦白交待了 但他没有 |
[10:45] | I can’t trust him anymore. | 我没法再信任他了 |
[10:47] | So he goes. | 他只能消失 |
[10:49] | Then the girl. | 然后是那姑娘 |
[10:52] | Now can you handle this, or do I need to? | 你能处理好吗 还是要我亲自处理 |
[10:55] | No, no. I got it. | 不不 我明白 |
[10:58] | Good. Call me when it’s done. | 很好 搞定给我电话 |
[11:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:08] | Nothing, the old man was just checking in. | 没什么 老头子打电话查岗 |
[11:10] | You know how he gets. | 你知道他的 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 我知道 |
[11:21] | We may have this one wrong, Finch. | 我们可能搞错了 芬奇 |
[11:22] | Riley might be the victim after all, | 也许莱利才是受害人 |
[11:25] | but I think I’m too late. | 不过可能已经晚了 |
[11:26] | Too late? | 晚了 |
[11:27] | What do you mean, Mr. Reese? | 什么意思 里瑟先生 |
[11:41] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[11:42] | Hang on, Finch. | 等等 芬奇 |
[12:07] | Mr. Reese, he’s calling Annie. | 里瑟先生 他在打电话给安妮 |
[12:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:16] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[12:19] | You okay? You sound stressed. | 你还好吗 你听上去很紧张 |
[12:21] | I’m fine. Annie, listen. | 我很好 安妮 听着 |
[12:23] | Something’s gone wrong. | 出事了 |
[12:26] | George–he must have found out about you and me. | 乔治 他肯定发现了我们的事 |
[12:32] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah. Pretty sure. | 是的 非常确定 |
[12:36] | I just had to kill Eddie. | 我刚才不得不杀了埃迪 |
[12:38] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[12:39] | Annie, it’s gonna be all right. | 安妮 没事的 |
[12:41] | All right? You just killed George Massey’s son. | 没事 你刚杀了乔治·梅西的儿子 |
[12:43] | Just listen, Annie. | 听着 安妮 |
[12:44] | Please, just go to our place and wait. | 拜托 去我们的地方等着 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna make a quick stop, and then I’ll be there. | 我先去个地方 然后就去找你 |
[12:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:55] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:03] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:13] | Did I just hear that right? | 我刚才没听错吧 |
[13:15] | Our enforcer is in love with the woman he was sent to kill? | 那位执刑人居然爱上了他要杀的女人 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:20] | Which means we now have two people to protect, Finch. | 就是说我们要保护两个人了 芬奇 |
[13:40] | Mr. Reese, has Riley met up with Annie yet? | 里瑟先生 莱利和安妮碰面了吗 |
[13:43] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:44] | There must be some other way to locate her. | 肯定有别的办法找到她 |
[13:46] | Maybe, but George will be gunning for both of them. | 也许 但乔治肯定会派人追杀他们俩 |
[13:48] | Yes, but Annie is the innocent victim in this equation. | 没错 但安妮是其中的无辜受害人 |
[13:52] | Are you saying we should protect Annie but not Riley? | 你是说我们只保护安妮 不管莱利吗 |
[13:55] | I’m just saying you might not want to put yourself and her | 我只是说不值得让你和安妮冒风险 |
[13:58] | at risk for a man like that. | 去保护他那种人 |
[13:59] | He’s a killer, Mr. Reese. | 他是个杀手 里瑟先生 |
[14:01] | So was I, Finch. | 我也曾是 芬奇 |
[14:02] | I think there’s a distinction to be made. | 我认为你们之间区别很明显 |
[14:04] | Not as much as you think. | 没你想得那么明显 |
[14:06] | Well, he’s a desperate man running out of time, | 他身陷绝境 时日无多 |
[14:08] | and George won’t be the only one after him. | 乔治不是唯一追他的人 |
[14:09] | The police will be looking for Eddie’s killer as well. | 警察也会开始寻找杀害埃迪的凶手 |
[14:12] | Guess it’s time to put our two detectives to work. | 看来得让我们两位警探开始干活了 |
[14:21] | – Carter. – Morning, Detective. | -我是卡特 -早上好 警探 |
[14:23] | No, not until I’ve had my morning coffee. | 不行 先等我喝完早晨咖啡再说 |
[14:26] | – You can take it with you. – Take it where? | -你可以随身拿着 -拿去哪里 |
[14:29] | I’m sending you the location. | 我把地址发给你 |
[14:31] | Why? What’s there? | 为什么 那里有什么 |
[14:33] | Shows his face, we’ll take him out. | 他一露面 我们就干掉他 |
[14:35] | Absolutely. | 肯定的 |
[14:36] | A body. | 尸体 |
[14:41] | Finch, George’s men | 芬奇 乔治的人 |
[14:43] | are already at Riley’s apartment building. | 已经在莱利的公寓楼了 |
[14:46] | He must know about Eddie. | 他肯定知道埃迪的事了 |
[14:47] | Which means they’ll be looking for Annie too. | 也就是说他们也在找安妮了 |
[14:50] | We need to make sure she’s not at her place. | 我们得确认她没在家里 |
[14:53] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[14:55] | I can call Fusco. | 我可以叫弗斯科去 |
[14:58] | No, that’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[15:00] | Yes, I’ll call you when I get there. | 好的 我到了再打给你 |
[15:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:15] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[15:21] | See if you can put a rush on those plates. | 催查车牌那边加急 |
[15:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:25] | If they’re in the system, | 只要它们在系统里有记录 |
[15:26] | I want to know as soon as you do. | 我要第一时间知道 |
[15:27] | All right. You got it. | 好的 交给我了 |
[15:31] | Detective Szymanski. | 舍曼斯基警探 |
[15:33] | It’s good to see you back on active duty. | 你又回来工作了 真好 |
[15:36] | You know, I thought about dying, but I realized | 我考虑过死了算了 但意识到 |
[15:37] | I couldn’t afford it on a detective’s salary. | 就凭一个警探的薪水我还死不起 |
[15:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[15:41] | Heard there was a body. | 听说这儿有尸体 |
[15:43] | Already? | 这么快 |
[15:44] | Homicide Task Force doesn’t mess around. | 凶案组可不能浪费时间 |
[15:46] | – What you got? – It’s a car wreck. | -什么情况 -车祸 |
[15:49] | The deceased is Eddie Massey. | 死者是埃迪·梅西 |
[15:51] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |
[15:53] | I hear his dad’s got a temper. | 我听说他爸爸脾气不好 |
[15:55] | Eddie have too much to drink? | 埃迪喝多了吗 |
[15:57] | Under the influence, yes. | 驾驶受干扰 确实 |
[15:58] | But not alcohol, hollow points. | 但不是因为酒精 而是子弹 |
[16:01] | Two in the side, close range. | 侧身中两枪 近距离射击 |
[16:03] | Well, his weapon’s still holstered. | 枪还在枪套里 |
[16:05] | Shooter must have taken him by surprise. | 凶手一定是突然袭击的 |
[16:07] | His passenger? | 他的乘客 |
[16:08] | Sounds right, airbag deployed. | 看起来是的 安全气囊弹开了 |
[16:10] | Only goes off if someone’s riding shotgun, | 只有在前排坐人[散弹枪]的情况下才会弹开 |
[16:12] | or in this case, .38 caliber. | 不过这次不是散弹枪而是点三八 |
[16:14] | Well, if the shooter was in the car, | 如果枪手当时在车里 |
[16:15] | Eddie probably knew who he was. | 埃迪应该认识他 |
[16:19] | Let’s see what we got here. | 瞧瞧我们找到了什么 |
[16:24] | Received a call from a blocked number early this morning, | 今早接过一个匿名电话 |
[16:26] | and then after that, several missed calls. | 之后还有几个未接电话 |
[16:28] | – Somebody’s looking for him. – Probably his dad. | -有人在找他 -也许是他爸爸 |
[16:31] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[16:47] | Annie’s already gone. | 安妮已经走了 |
[16:50] | Anything to tell us where she went? | 有什么线索能查到她去哪里了吗 |
[16:54] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[16:55] | I’m looking. I’m looking. | 我在找 我在找 |
[17:11] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[17:15] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[17:18] | If they’ve got a secret meeting place, | 他们要说有秘密约会的地方 |
[17:20] | she’s hidden it well. | 那她隐藏得很好 |
[17:27] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[17:30] | Well, just don’t get caught hanging around. | 别停留太久被逮住 |
[17:32] | I don’t intend to. | 没那打算 |
[17:34] | Did you reach our detectives? | 你联系过我们的警探了么 |
[17:38] | I got them both on the job. | 两个都派上了 |
[17:41] | Detective Szymanski. | 舍曼斯基警探 |
[17:44] | George, this is Detective Carter. | 乔治 这位是卡特警探 |
[17:47] | I heard about the incident you had a few months ago. | 我听说了你几个月前的事故 |
[17:50] | Feared we might have lost you. | 真担心我们会失去你 |
[17:53] | George, I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. | 乔治 恐怕要告诉你个坏消息 |
[17:58] | Eddie’s dead. | 埃迪死了 |
[17:59] | I’m aware. | 我知道了 |
[18:02] | You don’t seem too upset about the news. | 听到这消息你似乎不怎么难过 |
[18:05] | We all deal with grief differently, Detective. | 每个人表达悲伤的方式不一样 警探 |
[18:10] | How are you dealing with yours? | 那你是怎么表达的 |
[18:12] | Find my son’s killer, and you’ll see. | 找出杀害我儿子的凶手 你就会看到了 |
[18:17] | George, when was the last time you saw Eddie? | 乔治 你最后一次看到埃迪是什么时候 |
[18:20] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[18:21] | We had lunch, came back here. | 我们吃过午饭 回到这里 |
[18:23] | Any idea what he was doing out so late last night | 知道他昨晚那么晚还在那里干什么 |
[18:25] | or with whom? | 和谁在一起吗 |
[18:26] | Couldn’t say. | 不知道 |
[18:27] | He received a call shortly before the crash. | 车祸前不久他接过一个电话 |
[18:29] | Was it from you? | 是你打的吗 |
[18:30] | You know, instead of badgering me, | 有时间纠缠我 |
[18:32] | shouldn’t you be out there trying to find out | 你们何不出去找找 |
[18:34] | who killed my son? | 杀害我儿子的凶手 |
[18:37] | Where’s your crew? | 你的手下呢 |
[18:40] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[18:41] | Well, your son was just gunned down, | 你的儿子刚被枪杀 |
[18:43] | maybe by a rival gang. | 可能是敌对帮派干的 |
[18:44] | I’d expect you to have some protection. | 我以为你会采取点保护措施 |
[18:46] | – I can take care of myself. – I’m sure. | -我能照顾好我自己 -想来也是 |
[18:49] | Or you already know who the shooter is, | 也许你已经知道凶手是谁了 |
[18:51] | and your boys are out looking for him. | 你的手下已经在追杀他了 |
[18:52] | Rest assured, Detective, | 放心吧 警探 |
[18:54] | if I find the person responsible for Eddie’s murder, | 如果我找到了杀害埃迪的凶手 |
[18:59] | you’ll never know. | 你们永远都不会知道 |
[19:11] | Yep? | 喂 |
[19:20] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[19:23] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[19:26] | Check in with everybody. They’ll show up. | 告诉所有人 他们就要出现了 |
[19:29] | When they do, I want to know. | 他们一到 就通知我 |
[19:34] | Mr. Reese, I may have found something. | 里瑟先生 我好像发现了点东西 |
[19:36] | That’s good, Finch, | 太好了 芬奇 |
[19:37] | because I may have lost something. | 因为我好像弄丢了点东西 |
[19:38] | Annie was very careful not to leave any clues | 安妮很谨慎 没留下她和莱利 |
[19:41] | as to her and Riley’s meeting place, but… | 约会地点的线索 不过 |
[19:45] | maybe there is one. | 似乎有一个 |
[19:47] | Her laptop wallpaper is a view of the city | 她的电脑桌面是一张她拍的 |
[19:50] | from a photo she took. | 城市景观照 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | By measuring the alignment, | 根据估测准线 |
[19:54] | and relative size of the key buildings in the photo, | 和照片里主要建筑的相对尺寸 |
[19:57] | I was able to determine the geographical coordinates | 我能够确定拍摄地点的 |
[19:59] | of the spot where it was taken. | 地理坐标 |
[20:02] | Approximately 50 feet above sea level. | 在海拔15米左右 |
[20:04] | Great, now does any of that voodoo produce an address? | 太好了 你的巫毒术能给出个地址吗 |
[20:07] | 460 Eckford. | 埃克福德街460号 |
[20:09] | And it’s trigonometry. | 还有那是三角定位原理 |
[20:11] | How do we know that has anything to do with Riley? | 我们怎么知道那里跟莱利有关系 |
[20:13] | Because… | 因为 |
[20:16] | 460 Eckford is his first known address. | 埃克福德街460号是他档案中的第一个地址 |
[20:18] | It’s where he grew up. | 是他长大的地方 |
[20:19] | So he brought her home. | 这么说他带她回家了 |
[20:21] | It’s only four blocks away from you. | 那儿离你只有四个街区 |
[20:28] | How did George find out? | 乔治是怎么发现的 |
[20:29] | It doesn’t matter, we gotta go. | 无所谓了 我们必须得离开 |
[20:31] | I gotta get you on a train and | 我得把你送上火车 |
[20:32] | as far away from here as possible, Annie. | 走得越远越好 安妮 |
[20:33] | – Me? – Yes. | -我 -是的 |
[20:34] | You mean us. I’m not leaving without you. | 你是说我们吧 你不走我也不走 |
[20:36] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[20:37] | You said you wanted out of the city. | 你说想离开这城市 |
[20:38] | You said we’d find some wide open place out West | 你说我们可以去西部找个开阔的地方 |
[20:40] | and start over together. | 一起从头开始 |
[20:42] | They’re looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[20:43] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[20:44] | I won’t do this without you. I can’t. | 你不走我也不走 我做不到 |
[20:47] | Yes, you can, Annie. Now listen, okay? | 你可以的 安妮 听我说 |
[20:49] | – I’m gonna–Annie. – No, no! You listen to me. | -我准备 安妮 -不不 你听我说 |
[20:52] | After Sean died, you came by the restaurant. | 肖恩过世后 你来我们餐厅 |
[20:54] | You gave me your number, | 给我电话号码 |
[20:55] | and you said if I ever needed anything, | 说如果我有任何需要 |
[20:55] | to just call, you remember? | 尽管找你 记得吗 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:00] | And then my water heater broke. | 后来我的热水器坏了 |
[21:03] | Just exploded, water everywhere. | 忽然爆了 水溅得到处都是 |
[21:05] | Yeah, and you called. | 是啊 你给我打了电话 |
[21:08] | I didn’t think you’d even remember, | 我以为你早忘了 |
[21:10] | but you said you’d be right there, | 但你说你马上就来 |
[21:11] | and you were. | 你真的来了 |
[21:14] | Of course you were next to useless, | 虽然来了也没什么用 |
[21:16] | splashing around in water up to your ankles. | 只是在没过脚的水里乱来一气 |
[21:18] | Loosening this, tightening that. | 松松这个 紧紧那个 |
[21:20] | But you came. You kept your promise, | 但你来了 信守了承诺 |
[21:24] | just like you did every time after that. | 之后的每一次都是如此 |
[21:25] | You were there. | 你总是陪着我 |
[21:26] | I love that. | 我很喜欢 |
[21:30] | Knowing I can count on you, I need to know that. | 知道有你可以信赖 我需要这样 |
[21:35] | So I don’t care who knows or how dangerous it is. | 我不在乎谁知道了 或者有多危险 |
[21:40] | I’m not going anywhere without you, not ever. | 没有你我不会走 绝不 |
[21:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:47] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[21:50] | – Let’s get going. – Okay. | -我们走 -好的 |
[22:00] | – What’s in there? – Savings. | -里面是什么 -积蓄 |
[22:03] | It’s enough money to get us wherever we need to go. | 这些钱足够我们去任何地方 |
[22:07] | No. | 不 |
[22:08] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[22:15] | Not what you were expecting? | 不如你意了吗 |
[22:18] | George. | 乔治 |
[22:20] | You didn’t know I knew about your stash, huh, | 以为我不知道你的藏钱处吗 |
[22:22] | or the fact that you were sticking it to Sean’s old lady? | 以为我不知道你搞上了肖恩的女人吗 |
[22:25] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[22:26] | How about my son back? | 让我儿子起死回生如何 |
[22:28] | I’m sorry, George, | 我很抱歉 乔治 |
[22:29] | but Eddie didn’t give me a choice. | 但埃迪逼得我走投无路 |
[22:32] | Well, you can apologize to him yourself in a moment or two. | 你过会儿可以亲自向他道歉 |
[22:36] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[22:38] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[22:59] | Finch, George’s men tried to ambush them. | 芬奇 乔治的手下伏击了他们 |
[23:01] | Riley’s with Annie on the run. | 莱利带着安妮跑了 |
[23:02] | Do be careful, Mr. Reese. | 千万小心 里瑟先生 |
[23:16] | Thanks for the tip, Finch. | 多谢提醒 芬奇 |
[23:24] | Mr. Reese, is everything all right? | 里瑟先生 你没事吧 |
[23:26] | I’ll survive. | 死不了 |
[23:28] | – What about Annie and Riley? – I’m not sure. | -安妮和莱利怎么样了 -不太确定 |
[23:40] | Prints taken off Eddie’s car belong to Riley Cavanaugh, | 埃迪车上采集到的指纹是莱利·卡瓦诺的 |
[23:43] | One of Massey’s top enforcers. | 梅西最顶级的执刑人之一 |
[23:45] | Oh, no wonder George wasn’t sweating. | 难怪乔治一点都不惊恐 |
[23:47] | He was looking for one of his own. | 他是在找自己的手下 |
[23:48] | One of the building tenants | 大楼的一名住户说 |
[23:49] | said she saw a guy matching Cavanaugh’s description, | 她看到了一个符合卡瓦诺特征的人 |
[23:52] | leaving the building with a woman, could be a hostage. | 带着个女人离开了大楼 可能是人质 |
[23:55] | What do we know about him? | 我们知道他什么情况 |
[23:56] | He’s a suspect in three mob-related hits over the past two years. | 他是过去两年三起黑帮袭击案的嫌犯 |
[24:00] | He’s a stone-cold killer. | 冷血杀手一个 |
[24:01] | We gotta find him, take him down. | 我们要把他找出来 绳之以法 |
[24:04] | Szymanski. | 我是舍曼斯基 |
[24:05] | Yeah, we got it. Okay. | 行 明白 好的 |
[24:14] | That’s the stuff. | 就这个 |
[24:23] | – Happy birthday. – How did you know? | -生日快乐 -你怎么知道的 |
[24:29] | Reconsidering your decision to protect Riley? | 在重新考虑保护是否该莱利吗 |
[24:32] | No, just thinking I should grab a new shirt. | 不是 在想是否该弄件新衬衫 |
[24:35] | He shot you, John. | 他冲你开枪了 约翰 |
[24:37] | It wasn’t personal. | 他不是有心的 |
[24:41] | Maybe we should focus on the more pressing issue | 我们应该集中精力解决更紧迫的问题 |
[24:43] | of finding them. | 先找到他们 |
[24:48] | Yes, Detective? | 怎么样 警探 |
[24:49] | Your partner, Mr. Tall Dark And Fearsome | 你家那位恐怖的高酷帅先生 |
[24:51] | – really got Massey steamed. – Meaning what? | -可真把梅西逼急了 -什么意思 |
[24:53] | Meaning he put a bounty on Cavanaugh and the broad. | 意思是他在道上悬赏追杀卡瓦诺跟那妞儿 |
[24:55] | – How much? – A million. | -多少钱 -一百万 |
[24:58] | Keep me informed. | 有消息通知我 |
[25:02] | If Detective Fusco is correct, | 如果弗斯科警探的消息没错 |
[25:04] | Annie and Riley will have every hired gun in the city looking for them. | 安妮和莱利会被全城的雇佣杀手追杀 |
[25:08] | George is too small of a fish | 乔治没那个实力 |
[25:10] | to pull off a move like this. | 闹这么大动静 |
[25:11] | He’ll need to get the word out city-wide. | 这得要向全城放话 |
[25:14] | And who would he reach out to for that kind of help? | 那他会向谁寻求这种帮助呢 |
[25:21] | See what you can do. | 你想想办法呗 |
[25:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[25:26] | George took the money Riley was gonna use to start over. | 乔治把莱利准备重新生活的钱拿走了 |
[25:28] | He’ll need to get more before they leave town. | 他们离城前 他需要弄到钱 |
[25:31] | I think I know where they might go. | 我大概知道他们会去哪儿 |
[25:40] | Hello, Carter. | 你好 卡特 |
[25:41] | Riley Cavanaugh? That’s who you’re protecting? | 莱利·卡瓦诺 这就是你要保护的人 |
[25:44] | He’s protecting an innocent woman. | 他在保护一名无辜的女人 |
[25:46] | Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[25:47] | Because I needed you to question George Massey. | 因为我需要你去审问乔治·梅西 |
[25:50] | You mean distract him. | 你是说分散他的注意力 |
[25:52] | – What about the woman? – Annie Delaney. | -那女人呢 -安妮·德莱尼 |
[25:54] | Right now, Riley’s her best protection. | 到目前为止 莱利最能保护她 |
[25:56] | Yeah, well, Szymanski’s also looking to take this guy down. | 好吧 舍曼斯基也想抓那家伙 |
[26:00] | Which is exactly why I need you to stay with him, | 所以我要你和他待在一起 |
[26:02] | to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 阻止此事发生 |
[26:06] | You want me to derail a homicide investigation. | 你想让我扰乱谋杀案调查 |
[26:09] | Anything else? | 还有别的吩咐吗 |
[26:10] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[26:18] | This is all I have on hand. | 手头就这么多 |
[26:19] | I can go to the bank if you need more. | 需要的话我可以去银行 |
[26:21] | No Al. This is great. | 不用了阿里 已经很好了 |
[26:22] | I’ll pay you back every cent, I promise. | 我会都还给你 我保证 |
[26:24] | Annie, some men came by earlier, | 安妮 有人早前来过 |
[26:25] | George’s men, asking for you. | 乔治的手下 问起你 |
[26:27] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[26:28] | The truth. I hadn’t seen you. | 实话实说 我没见到你 |
[26:31] | I don’t know how to thank you, Al, | 真不知道该怎么谢你 阿里 |
[26:33] | everything you’ve done for me. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[26:38] | Annie, are you sure you’re okay? | 安妮 你真的没事吗 |
[26:41] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 是的 别担心 |
[26:44] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:50] | Finch, someone’s trying to collect the bounty | 芬奇 有人想抓 |
[26:53] | on Riley and Annie. | 莱利和安妮领赏 |
[26:56] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[27:10] | Wrong way, guys. | 走错路了 几位 |
[27:20] | Finch, I found Riley and Annie, | 芬奇 我找到莱利和安妮了 |
[27:23] | and so have the bounty hunters. | 赏金猎人也找到他们了 |
[27:25] | Any luck with our old friend? | 我们的老朋友那边有进展吗 |
[27:26] | I’ll have an answer for you shortly. | 稍后给你消息 |
[27:29] | The gate. | 开门 |
[27:36] | You guys can go. | 你们下去吧 |
[27:46] | So I’m afraid you have me at a disadvantage, | 似乎你让我处于劣势了 |
[27:48] | Mr. Crane, is it? | 克灵先生 是吧 |
[27:50] | You obviously know something about me, | 显然你知道我的一些事 |
[27:52] | but I know nothing about you. | 但我对你一无所知 |
[27:55] | The man I work with saved the life | 我的同事救过一个 |
[27:57] | of someone close to you, Charlie Burton. | 和你关系密切的人 查理·伯顿 |
[28:04] | So you’re the boss. | 原来你是老大 |
[28:08] | I suppose I, uh– | 那我似乎 |
[28:12] | I…should thank you for saving my life, | 我应该感谢你救了我一命 |
[28:16] | as well as my current accommodations. | 以及享受目前这待遇 |
[28:19] | I trust you’re keeping yourself busy, Mr. Elias. | 我相信你没让自己闲着 以利亚先生 |
[28:23] | Certainly your control of the city’s criminal enterprises | 显然你对这座城市犯罪集团的控制 |
[28:26] | appears undiminished. | 未有稍减 |
[28:28] | Well, being stripped of all possessions | 物质方面都被剥夺了 |
[28:31] | eliminates a lot of distractions. | 倒免去了不少纷扰 |
[28:34] | I’ve got time to read, to think, to play chess. | 我有充足的时间读书 思考 下棋 |
[28:36] | Though, you know, finding a worthy opponent | 不过你懂的 找个势均力敌的对手 |
[28:39] | has been a little challenging. | 颇有点难度 |
[28:45] | What brings you to see me? | 你找我什么事 |
[28:47] | We need help with a minor boss | 有位小头目的事需要你帮忙 |
[28:49] | whose organization may not be under your control yet. | 他的帮派目前并没有归顺你 |
[28:54] | George Massey. | 乔治·梅西 |
[28:56] | I heard about his son. | 我听说他儿子的事了 |
[28:58] | – Our friend John’s handiwork? – No, one of his own men, | -我们约翰干的吗 -不 他自己手下人干的 |
[29:01] | fallen under our protection now. | 那人现在受我们保护 |
[29:04] | Massey’s put a million-dollar bounty on him | 梅西悬赏一百万追杀他以及 |
[29:06] | and the woman he’s with. | 和跟他一起的女人 |
[29:08] | Ah, yes. So flashy. | 是啊 真土豪啊 |
[29:11] | Relics like Massey, they never learn. | 梅西这种老东西 永远都不懂 |
[29:14] | There’s so much more to be gained | 真正的大玩家 |
[29:16] | by staying out of the limelight, in the background. | 会避开关注 隐身幕后 |
[29:21] | Those are the people you have to watch out for. | 这种人才是真正需要提防的 |
[29:24] | Indeed. | 正是 |
[29:26] | We thought he might reach out to such a man for help. | 我们认为梅西会向这种人寻求帮助 |
[29:31] | If so, we hoped we could convince you | 如果真的如此 我们希望能说服你 |
[29:33] | to withhold your assistance. | 拒绝支持 |
[29:38] | So you want me to shut down Massey’s little hunting party? | 你想让我叫停梅西的狩猎派对吗 |
[29:43] | Well, I suppose I do owe you something for saving my life. | 我似乎确实欠了你一条命 |
[29:48] | Even so, everything does come with a cost. | 即便如此 凡事都有代价 |
[29:53] | I assumed there would be. | 我想也是 |
[29:57] | What is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:00] | Well, as I said, I have no need of possessions. | 我说过了 我对物质方面没什么需求 |
[30:15] | Will be leaving from track 35 in approximately five minutes. | 列车将在五分钟后由35号站台出发 |
[30:19] | I’m gonna go get some tickets, okay? | 我去买票 好吗 |
[30:20] | – I’ll go with you. – No, no. Just stay here. | -我跟你一起去 -不不 你留在这 |
[30:26] | – Mr. Reese? – Go ahead, Finch. | -里瑟先生 -说吧 芬奇 |
[30:28] | I believe our bounty hunter problem has been neutralized. | 赏金猎人的问题已经基本解决了 |
[30:30] | You actually got Elias to help yourself. | 你真说服以利亚出手了 |
[30:32] | Yes, he’s made George’s bounty forbidden fruit. | 是的 他禁了乔治的悬赏 |
[30:35] | Anyone going after it will have to answer to him. | 谁敢动手 就得向他交待 |
[30:38] | As a reminder, please do not leave your bags– | 温馨提示 请不要将您的随身物品 |
[30:47] | Looks like someone didn’t get the message, Finch, | 看来还有人没收到消息啊 芬奇 |
[30:50] | and he’s still gonna try to collect. | 他还想着赚这钱呢 |
[31:05] | Over there! | 那边 |
[31:09] | Mr. Reese, what’s happening? | 里瑟先生 发生了什么事 |
[31:11] | One of the bounty hunters is going after Riley. | 有个赏金猎人在追杀莱利 |
[31:13] | Did he get to him? | 他抓住莱利了吗 |
[31:14] | No, the bounty hunter took Annie. | 没有 那赏金猎人抓了安妮 |
[31:23] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[31:34] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[31:40] | Mr. Reese, where are you? | 里瑟先生 你在哪儿 |
[31:41] | Following Riley. Police spotted him. | 跟踪莱利 警察盯上他了 |
[31:43] | But I thought you said that Annie had been taken! | 但你刚才说安妮被抓走了 |
[31:45] | I did. | 没错 |
[31:46] | Then why are you wasting time on Riley? | 那为什么还在莱利身上浪费时间 |
[31:49] | He’s a killer. He’s just… | 他是个杀手 他只是 |
[31:51] | bad code. | 错误代码 |
[31:52] | – Bad what? – Forget it. | -错误什么 -当我没说 |
[31:55] | Everything Riley’s done so far is to protect Annie. | 莱利目前所做的一切都是为了保护安妮 |
[31:58] | The bounty hunter still has to deliver her to George, | 赏金猎人最终会把她交给乔治 |
[32:00] | so that’s where Riley’s headed. | 所以莱利会去那里 |
[32:04] | Yes, Detective? | 怎么样 警探 |
[32:06] | Yeah, Massey’s on the move. | 梅西行动了 |
[32:06] | Do you know where he was headed? | 知道他去了哪里吗 |
[32:08] | No, he must have slipped out the back. | 不知道 他肯定是从后门溜出去的 |
[32:10] | Okay, call me if he returns. | 好的 他回来就给我电话 |
[32:34] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[32:36] | Someone who knows what you’re up against. | 一个知道你在对抗什么的人 |
[32:38] | Yeah? What do you know? | 是吗 你知道什么 |
[32:40] | I know you shot Eddie to save Annie. | 我知道你杀埃迪是为了救安妮 |
[32:44] | And I know you’ve been protecting her | 还知道你自从她丈夫被杀之后 |
[32:45] | since her husband was killed. | 就一直在保护她 |
[32:48] | Russians, right? | 俄罗斯人干的 是吗 |
[32:52] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:53] | Strange they’d kill him when he still owed them so much money | 真奇怪 居然在他还欠着一大笔钱时杀了他 |
[32:56] | and then leave his body in their own territory. | 还把他的尸体扔在自己的地盘 |
[32:58] | It’s very strange, | 太奇怪了 |
[33:00] | unless maybe the Russians didn’t kill Sean. | 除非俄罗斯人根本没杀肖恩 |
[33:03] | Maybe it was someone else, | 也许另有他人 |
[33:06] | someone who wanted to make it look like they did. | 某个想嫁祸给他们的人 |
[33:11] | A professional. Someone like you. | 专业的人 比如你 |
[33:22] | Sean was skimming to pay back the Russians. | 肖恩偷藏钱 拿去还给俄罗斯人 |
[33:28] | George caught him and had him whacked. | 乔治发现了 让人办了他 |
[33:31] | George had him killed, | 乔治让人杀了他 |
[33:33] | But the hit– it was you. | 但下手的人 是你 |
[33:46] | After Sean, George had me keep tabs on Annie. | 杀了肖恩后 乔治让我监视安妮 |
[33:50] | He had a thing for her. | 他对她有意思 |
[33:54] | He also wanted to make sure she didn’t ask too many questions. | 他同时希望她不要问太多问题 |
[33:56] | But you fell for her instead, | 但你却爱上了她 |
[34:00] | and George found out. | 乔治发现了 |
[34:01] | Annie doesn’t deserve any of this. | 安妮是无辜的 |
[34:03] | She just wants to get away from here and start over. | 她只是想远走高飞 重新开始 |
[34:05] | But she doesn’t know about Sean. | 但她不知道肖恩的事 |
[34:08] | Do you really think you can run away from that? | 你真以为这事能就此了结吗 |
[34:11] | No. | 不 |
[34:13] | I know what I am. | 我知道自己什么货色 |
[34:16] | But I also know that | 但我也知道 |
[34:17] | she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me, | 她是我生命中最美好的 |
[34:20] | and I will do whatever I gotta do to save her. | 我会不惜一切代价救她 |
[34:35] | Well, if you go charging in at George half-cocked, | 如果你就这样贸贸然跑去找乔治 |
[34:38] | you’ll be dead before you can even do her any good. | 还没救到她 你自己就死了 |
[34:45] | Come on, we need to move. | 走 我们得快 |
[34:54] | Come on. | 走 |
[34:57] | It’s a dead end. | 是死胡同 |
[35:02] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[35:03] | We consider our options. | 尽力而为 |
[35:05] | Shooting at cops isn’t one of them. | 朝警察开枪绝对不行 |
[35:07] | You got a better idea, let’s hear it. | 你有更好的主意 说来听听 |
[35:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[35:12] | – Yes. – Carter. | -好的 -卡特 |
[35:15] | How’s it going, Detective? | 情况如何 警探 |
[35:16] | Szymanski’s got a dragnet out for your hit man. | 舍曼斯基对那杀手布下了搜索网 |
[35:18] | I suggest you steer clear for a while. | 我建议你暂时离远点儿 |
[35:20] | Well, that’s gonna be a little difficult. | 那可有点困难 |
[35:22] | Don’t tell me you’re with him. | 别说你正和他在一起 |
[35:24] | Okay, I won’t, but I still need your help. | 好吧 我不说 但我还是需要你的帮助 |
[35:26] | John, this guy killed Eddie Massey. | 约翰 这家伙杀了埃迪·梅西 |
[35:28] | Eddie was gonna kill him and an innocent woman. | 埃迪准备杀掉他和一名无辜的女人 |
[35:31] | Well, I’m sure the DA will take that into consideration. | 我相信地检官会予以考虑的 |
[35:34] | This isn’t about helping Riley, | 这不是在帮莱利 |
[35:35] | it’s about saving Annie. | 而是在救安妮 |
[35:38] | Look, if I’m wrong… | 如果我错了 |
[35:40] | I’ll turn him in to you myself. | 我会亲手把他交给你 |
[35:51] | I got a tip! | 有线索了 |
[35:53] | One of my CIs saw Cavanaugh over near 43rd and 10th. | 我有线人看见卡瓦诺出现在43街和10街交叉处 |
[35:56] | – Call it in. Come on. – Let’s go. | -调人过去 快 -出发 |
[35:57] | We got a sighting at 43rd and 10th. | 43街和10街交叉处有目击报告 |
[35:59] | You got a detective in your pocket? | 你居然还掌握着一名警探 |
[36:03] | More like on my back. | 谈不上是掌握 |
[36:04] | Suspect reported near 43rd and 10th. | 43街和10街交叉处发现嫌犯 |
[36:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:15] | Finch, I’ve got Riley. We’re going to get Annie. | 芬奇 我找到莱利了 现在去找安妮 |
[36:17] | Well, you won’t find her at George’s pub. | 她不在乔治的酒吧 |
[36:19] | Detective Fusco said he left in a hurry. | 弗斯科警探说他匆忙离开了 |
[36:21] | Where would George take Annie? | 乔治会把安妮带到哪里去 |
[36:26] | – The Pearl. – The what? | -珍珠那儿 -什么 |
[36:28] | The Emerald Pearl’s a nightclub that George owned. | 翡翠珍珠 乔治开的夜店 |
[36:31] | It went under, but he kept it for–uh, for other business. | 之前倒闭了 不过他留着 用于其他业务 |
[36:35] | Like making bodies disappear. | 比如处理尸体 |
[36:38] | You know this place? | 你知道那地方 |
[36:40] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -知道 -走吧 |
[36:57] | What about her boyfriend? | 她男朋友呢 |
[36:59] | Last I saw, he was running for the door. | 见他时 他正在朝门外跑 |
[37:01] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点也不吃惊呢 |
[37:05] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:06] | I’m gonna catch up with that coward soon enough. | 我很快就会逮住那个懦夫 |
[37:09] | So I suppose I’ll be taking my money now. | 我现在可以拿到钱了吧 |
[37:13] | The million was for the both of them. | 一百万是买两个人的 |
[37:15] | I’ll settle for half, | 一半也可以 |
[37:18] | unless you think that’s unreasonable. | 除非你觉得不合理 |
[37:22] | What the hell, I’m in a good mood. | 管它呢 我现在心情很好 |
[37:26] | Corey, get this guy his money. | 科里 给他钱 |
[37:33] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[37:35] | Bringing your boss a present. | 给你们老大送礼 |
[37:38] | I believe I’m due a reward. | 我应该可以领到报酬了 |
[37:44] | You know that none of this needed to happen, right? | 原本事情不至于此 对吧 |
[37:47] | I wanted to help you, Annie. | 我想帮你 安妮 |
[37:49] | And what did I get? | 而我得到了什么 |
[37:50] | Gratitude? No. | 感谢 不 |
[37:53] | Insults! | 侮辱 |
[37:55] | Blame for Sean. | 把肖恩的事归罪于我 |
[37:58] | Oh, to tell the truth, you were right on that score. | 说实话 这点你还真对了 |
[38:04] | You see, Sean was not only a degenerate gambler, | 肖恩不仅是个堕落的赌鬼 |
[38:09] | he was also a thief. | 他还是个小偷 |
[38:12] | I gave him what he deserved. | 我给了他应得的报应 |
[38:14] | And you call Riley a coward. | 你还有脸说莱利是懦夫 |
[38:17] | Riley. Yeah. | 莱利 是啊 |
[38:20] | Did Riley ever tell you–? | 莱利跟你说过吗 |
[38:23] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[38:27] | Tell me what? | 说什么 |
[38:28] | What really happened to Sean. | 肖恩到底怎么了 |
[38:32] | Let her go, George. | 放她走 乔治 |
[38:35] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[38:39] | Anybody moves, I’m shooting you first. | 谁敢动一下 我先毙了你 |
[38:42] | Hey, good to see you, kid. | 见到你真好 孩子 |
[38:46] | Yeah, you know, you just saved me 500 grand. | 你可为我省了50万 |
[38:50] | Are you okay, Annie? | 你还好吗 安妮 |
[38:52] | Oh, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[38:53] | We were just having a little conversation about Sean. | 我们刚刚正在谈肖恩呢 |
[38:56] | Let her go, George. | 放她走 乔治 |
[38:58] | – Don’t. – He can’t shoot both of us. | -别动 -他没法同时向我们两个开枪 |
[39:01] | He won’t have to. | 也没那必要 |
[39:22] | Take Annie, go for the kitchen, I’ll cover you. | 带上安妮 去厨房 我来掩护 |
[39:25] | No! You’re closer. | 不 你离得更近 |
[39:26] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开 |
[39:32] | Go! Take care of Annie! | 走 照顾好安妮 |
[39:39] | – We have to move. – I’m not leaving without Riley. | -我们得走了 -莱利不走我也不走 |
[39:42] | Annie, go. | 安妮 走 |
[39:44] | Go, it’s okay. | 走 没事的 |
[39:46] | I will be right there. | 我会过去的 |
[39:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[40:07] | I never should have sent Eddie. | 我就不该派埃迪去 |
[40:10] | I should have killed you myself. | 我应该亲手杀了你 |
[40:13] | She was right, you know. | 她说得很对 |
[40:16] | No one’s gonna miss either one of us. | 没人会想念我们的 |
[40:30] | Riley? | 莱利呢 |
[40:32] | – We can’t leave him. – I’m not. | -我们不能抛下他 -我不会的 |
[40:34] | Get her out here. | 带她离开 |
[41:30] | Annie, Riley had this on him. | 安妮 这是莱利身上的 |
[41:34] | Just the one? | 只有一张吗 |
[41:38] | So he wasn’t coming after all. | 原来他根本没打算来 |
[41:40] | He knew you’d always be looking over your shoulder if he did. | 他知道如果他来了 会连累你 |
[41:43] | I was fooling myself to think I could change him. | 我还一直骗自己 以为我能改变他 |
[41:46] | But you did. | 你做到了 |
[41:48] | You gave him the strength | 你给了他力量 |
[41:48] | to walk away from the only life he knew, | 去摆脱自己原来的生活 |
[41:51] | to be better. | 变得更好 |
[41:53] | He said you were the best thing that ever happened to him. | 他说你是他生命中最美好的 |
[41:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[42:10] | Where’s she headed? | 她要去哪 |
[42:13] | – New Mexico. – A wide open place. | -新墨西哥州 -开阔的地方 |
[42:18] | Earlier, what did you mean when you said, “bad code”? | 之前 你说的”错误代码”是什么意思 |
[42:23] | It means a flawed design. | 意思是设计缺陷 |
[42:26] | The term applies to machines, not to people. | 这术语适用于机器 不适用于人类 |
[42:29] | We have the ability to change, evolve. | 人类有能力改变 进化 |
[42:32] | Even killers. | 即使是杀手 |
[42:36] | So… | 那个 |
[42:39] | you never did tell me what Elias wanted | 你还没告诉我以利亚 |
[42:42] | for calling off the bounty. | 撤销悬赏的条件 |
[43:18] | You can have the money. | 钱可以归你 |
[43:21] | I’m not here for the money. | 我不是为钱而来 |