时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:43] | Pull over here, cabbie. | 这里停 司机 |
[00:45] | You want to make $500? | 想挣500刀吗 |
[00:47] | Give me your number, circle the block, | 把手机号码给我 在附近转转 |
[00:50] | wait for my call. | 等我电话 |
[00:55] | You get the other half when you pick me up. | 来接我时 就能拿到另一半了 |
[01:09] | You got eyes on our new number yet, Finch? | 看到我们的新号码了吗 芬奇 |
[01:11] | I believe I do. | 应该是 |
[01:12] | Fermin Ordonez. Age 38. Born in Cuba. | 费尔曼·奥多涅斯 38岁 生于古巴 |
[01:15] | One of New York’s 42,000 cab drivers. | 纽约四万两千名出租车司机之一 |
[01:18] | Never paid a bill late, | 从不拖欠账单 |
[01:19] | and most Americans would be jealous of his credit score. | 信用评分高到足以令绝大多数美国人心生羡慕 |
[01:22] | But yesterday, he emptied out | 不过昨天 他取空了 |
[01:24] | every last dime from his savings account. | 自己的全部储蓄账户 |
[01:26] | Could be in trouble. | 可能有麻烦了 |
[01:28] | Or he’s about to get into some. | 或者就快有麻烦了 |
[01:29] | Considering that cab drivers are 30 times more likely | 鉴于出租车司机被害的机率 |
[01:32] | to be killed on the job than most other professions, | 高于其他职业三十倍 |
[01:35] | we’d better keep a close eye on him. | 我们最好盯紧他 |
[01:40] | Because you really never know | 因为永远也说不准 |
[01:42] | who’s going to step into his cab. | 下一个坐进车里的会是谁 |
[01:47] | – Where to? – 25th and Broadway. | -去哪儿 -25街和百老汇街交汇处 |
[01:50] | But please don’t rush. | 但请不要开太快 |
[01:51] | I get carsick quite easily. | 我很容易晕车 |
[01:53] | In case you do, | 要是晕车了 |
[01:54] | there’s paper towels underneath the seat, yeah? | 座位下方有纸巾哈 |
[01:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Fermin Ordonez. | 费尔曼·奥多涅斯 |
[02:03] | Defected from Cuba in ’05. | 05年从古巴逃出来 |
[02:05] | 费尔曼·奥多涅斯 强制配对 | |
[02:05] | Drafted as a top pitching prospect, | 曾是最被看好的棒球投手 |
[02:07] | till he tore a ligament in his arm in Double-A ball in ’07. | 后来在07年小联盟二A级赛中韧带撕裂 |
[02:11] | A shame about his arm. | 可惜了他的手臂 |
[02:13] | By all accounts, he had a wicked curveball. | 从统计数据看 他投的曲线球很棒 |
[02:15] | Till life threw him one. | 然后被命运的曲线球反戈一击 |
[02:16] | From major league prospect to nobody hack. | 从被看好的联盟球星变成无人问津的出租车司机 |
[02:19] | No doubt, a difficult life transition. | 毫无疑问 这是艰难的转变 |
[02:22] | Let’s see what else we can find out. | 看看我们能发现什么 |
[02:31] | I know you’d rather fiddle | 我知道你宁可鼓捣 |
[02:32] | with the onboard computer system, Finch, | 车载电脑系统 芬奇 |
[02:34] | but why not try a little small talk? | 不过何不尝试一下聊聊天呢 |
[02:36] | A little patience, Mr. Reese. | 别急嘛 里瑟先生 |
[02:39] | Are you talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[02:41] | Yes, actually, I heard about the cab driver | 是的 其实我听说有出租车司机 |
[02:43] | that got robbed by his own passenger on 11th Avenue last week. | 上周在11街被乘客抢劫了 |
[02:47] | Terrible business. | 这活儿真不好 |
[02:48] | Yeah, you got to be careful who you pick up. | 是啊 得小心某些乘客啊 |
[02:50] | Must be tough dealing with complete strangers | 每天都有很多陌生人坐上你的车 |
[02:52] | getting in your car every day. | 肯定不太好应付 |
[02:53] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[02:54] | When I look in the mirror at my passenger, | 每次我从后视镜里看到乘客 |
[02:56] | I never know if I’m driving around | 从来都不知道自己载的 |
[02:57] | a good guy or a bad guy, you know? | 是好人还是坏人 你明白吧 |
[02:59] | I can only imagine. | 我真是无从想象 |
[03:00] | Must make you a good judge of character, though. | 那肯定挺能锻炼你的识人能力 |
[03:03] | What do you make of me? | 你怎么看我呢 |
[03:06] | That’s a nice suit. | 衣服很好 |
[03:08] | But not too flashy. | 但不浮华 |
[03:09] | Except for the pocket square. | 只是略点缀方巾 |
[03:11] | But you’re polite, neat, a thinker. | 不过你彬彬有礼 谈吐优雅 颇有思想 |
[03:15] | The vest… | 你的背心 |
[03:17] | I don’t know, maybe, uh, a professor or | 我不知道 也许是教授或者 |
[03:19] | I know, a librarian, maybe? | 我知道了 图书馆员是吧 |
[03:21] | Why, yes. Of a sort. | 是的 差不多 |
[03:31] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[03:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:41] | We’ve got sound, video, and GPS in the cab, Mr. Reese. | 出租车里已装好了监视 监听和定位系统 里瑟先生 |
[03:45] | Stay close to him. | 跟紧他 |
[03:47] | The threat could come | 威胁可能来自 |
[03:48] | from any one of 8 million people in this city. | 全城八百万人中的任何一位 |
[03:51] | I’m right on him. | 我跟住他了 |
[03:55] | I’m using Ordonez’s cell to piggyback | 我用奥多涅斯的手机黑入了 |
[03:57] | on any phone that enters his cab. | 进入他车内的所有手机 |
[03:59] | I know who that bitch is. | 我知道那贱人是谁 |
[04:01] | Nobody does that to me. | 没人敢这么对我 |
[04:03] | He’s a dead man. | 他死定了 |
[04:04] | I remember when this was farmland over here. | 我记得这里曾是农田 |
[04:06] | I used to shoot rabbits down there, 20 feet away. | 我以前在那边打过兔子 就在六米外 |
[04:09] | Quite a cast of characters in the back of Fermin’s cab. | 费尔曼的出租车后座舞台角色众多 |
[04:13] | And not all of them appear to be sober. | 不是所有角色都神智清醒 |
[04:16] | Amigo, | 伙计 |
[04:18] | turn on the ball game. | 调到棒球比赛听听 |
[04:19] | Sorry, no baseball game. | 抱歉 没有棒球比赛听 |
[04:21] | What do you mean? Game’s on right now. | 这是啥意思 比赛正在进行呢 |
[04:23] | – 880AM. – I can’t. | -调频880 -不行 |
[04:25] | The radio’s broken. | 收音机坏了 |
[04:26] | Come on, man! | 得了 |
[04:27] | Just put on the game! | 快打开收音机听比赛 |
[04:29] | One more time, we’re gonna have a real problem. | 你敢再这样 咱们就有麻烦了 |
[04:38] | You owe me money! | 你还没给钱呢 |
[04:45] | I can’t tell if Ordonez has more of an issue | 我不确定奥多涅斯愤怒的 |
[04:47] | with drunks, his car radio, or the game of baseball. | 是醉汉 是收音机 还是棒球 |
[04:51] | After what happened to his arm, | 手臂受伤后 |
[04:52] | he probably just wants to tune it out. | 他可能只想尽量忘记 |
[04:54] | Looking into every passenger that gets into his cab– | 要调查他的每一位乘客 |
[04:57] | it’s impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[05:02] | No priors. | 没有前科 |
[05:03] | No complaints from the Taxi and Limousine Commission. | 没有车辆委员会投诉纪录 |
[05:06] | I’m sending you his GPS logs for the last 36 hours. | 我把他过去36小时的GPS纪录发给你 |
[05:09] | His GPS logs? | 他的GPS记录 |
[05:11] | Which I’m sure you obtained | 我确信你 |
[05:12] | by submitting an official request to the TLC. | 向车委会提交正式申请获得批准了 |
[05:14] | Not quite. | 没有 |
[05:15] | But if it would make you feel better, | 不过如果你想要的话 |
[05:17] | I could hack into their network | 我可以黑进他们的网络 |
[05:18] | and make it look like I did. | 添加批准申请的纪录 |
[05:19] | It would only take me a few minutes. | 只要几分钟时间就行 |
[05:20] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[05:22] | I’ll check it with the daily crime blotter, | 我会跟每天的犯罪记录比对 |
[05:24] | let you know if anything pops. | 有情况再通知你 |
[05:25] | Forever in your debt, Detective. | 感激不尽 警探 |
[05:27] | And how did your date go with Detective Beecher? | 你跟比彻警探的约会如何 |
[05:29] | Sounded like it really went well. | 听起来似乎进展不错 |
[05:47] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[05:48] | I just got word from Elias. | 以利亚发话了 |
[05:50] | He says no more business with HR. | 他说不跟HR合作 |
[05:52] | Most of them are either dead or in jail anyway. | 反正他们大多数不是死了就是进监狱了 |
[05:54] | At this point, | 这种时刻 |
[05:55] | you got to wonder who’s even left. | 更叫人想知道 剩下的是谁 |
[06:04] | FBI investigation’s wrapping up. | 联调局的调查结束了 |
[06:06] | My fed contact says Donnelly’s been crowing about burying HR. | 局里的眼线说唐纳利一直在叫嚣打倒了HR |
[06:10] | And yet, here we are. | 然而 我们还在 |
[06:12] | Still, we have a larger problem. | 不过 我们还有个大麻烦 |
[06:15] | No one’s gonna open their mouth about us. | 没人能把我们交待出去 |
[06:17] | I made sure of that. | 我安排妥了 |
[06:19] | Make no mistake, my friend. | 必须万无一失 我的朋友 |
[06:20] | We are just businessmen, | 我们只是生意人 |
[06:22] | and businesses run on money, revenue. | 而生意要靠金钱 利润 |
[06:24] | That’s gonna take some time. | 这需要点时间 |
[06:26] | We need to read in some new talent. | 我们得招募新的人才 |
[06:28] | Rebuild. | 重建 |
[06:30] | We made a tactical error turning our back on Elias. | 我们当初跟以利亚翻脸实在不明智 |
[06:34] | Even from jail, he is the de facto boss of the city. | 即使身在监狱 他仍是这个城市真正的老大 |
[06:37] | We need his backing in order to operate. | 想东山再起 我们需要他的支持 |
[06:39] | That might be problematic. | 这可有难度 |
[06:42] | Set a meeting. | 安排下会面 |
[06:44] | Time we make peace, get us walking | 是时候双方求和 |
[06:45] | on the same path again for our mutual benefit. | 共同谋求彼此的共同利益了 |
[06:50] | And a suggestion. | 提个建议 |
[06:52] | Should this meeting take a less than cordial turn– | 这会面可能不如预期 |
[06:54] | Don’t worry. I’ll bring some backup. | 不用担心 我会带支援的 |
[07:06] | Detective Fusco, it’s your lucky day. | 弗斯科警探 今天是你的幸运日 |
[07:09] | I’m calling in a chip. | 有事找你 |
[07:11] | We’re gonna set up a meet, talk to Elias’ guys. | 我们要安排一场会面 跟以利亚的人谈谈 |
[07:26] | Fermin’s taking a pit stop, Finch. | 费尔曼进了一家维修站 芬奇 |
[07:28] | – Aziz. – Fermin. | -阿齐兹 -费尔曼 |
[07:30] | Hey, man. Do you have it? | 老兄 你拿到没 |
[07:32] | Yeah, I told you I’d find a buyer for it. | 我告诉过你 我会找到买家 |
[07:34] | Good, I need it. I’m on my way over there now. | 太好了 我正需要 我马上要过去 |
[07:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:39] | 800 for the laptop. | 手提电脑八百块 |
[07:42] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我啊 |
[07:44] | Not at all. | 一点儿也不信 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | – Thank you so much, man. – Good luck, my friend. | -太谢谢你了 兄弟 -祝你好运 我的朋友 |
[08:04] | Finch, I think I know what happened to our cabbie’s savings. | 芬奇 我想我知道这位司机的存款怎么了 |
[08:07] | He’s carrying it all around with him right now. | 他现在全部随身带着 |
[08:11] | We must have overlooked something. | 我们肯定忽视了什么 |
[08:13] | Does he have gambling debts? | 他有赌债吗 |
[08:14] | Is he dealing drugs? | 他在贩毒吗 |
[08:17] | Whatever it is, it’s about to go down. | 不管什么 反正马上要进行了 |
[08:28] | Looks like he’s about to buy something, | 看来他要买什么东西 |
[08:30] | or buy his way out of a big hole. | 或者买个平安 |
[08:37] | Senor Mendoza. | 门多萨先生 |
[08:39] | Fermin. | 费尔曼 |
[08:49] | Do they, uh… have a safe way to get here? | 他们 能安全过来吗 |
[08:55] | This is the last photo I have of my wife and son. | 这是我仅剩的老婆孩子的照片了 |
[09:03] | We have a slight problem, Fermin. | 有点小问题 费尔曼 |
[09:06] | The price has gone up. | 价格提高了 |
[09:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:09] | I mean, you only have enough money for Maria or Jorge, | 你的钱只够玛丽亚或者豪尔赫一个人过来 |
[09:13] | but not both. | 两个人不够 |
[09:15] | No. | 不 |
[09:16] | Senor Mendoza, don’t do this. | 门多萨先生 别这样 |
[09:20] | You know it is not safe for them in Cuba anymore. | 你知道他们现在待在古巴已经不安全了 |
[09:22] | Maria says that the neighbors are getting curious. | 玛丽亚说邻居开始起疑了 |
[09:24] | They sense that she and Jorge are leaving soon. | 他们觉察到她和豪尔赫要离开了 |
[09:27] | If an official finds out, | 如果被政府发现 |
[09:28] | they will arrest her on suspicion. | 他们会因此逮捕她 |
[09:30] | Fermin, we’ve known each other for how long? | 费尔曼 我们认识多久了 |
[09:32] | I helped you when everybody stopped caring. | 别人都不管你时我依然在帮你 |
[09:35] | Put you back on your feet after the surgery | 你手术后 职业生涯完蛋了 |
[09:38] | when your career was over. | 是我帮你站起来的 |
[09:40] | These are prices I do not control. | 价钱不是我能控制的 |
[09:43] | But how am I supposed to come up with another $40,000? | 可我哪儿能再拿四万块出来呢 |
[09:47] | It’s the land of opportunity, my friend. | 这是一片充满机遇的土地 我的朋友 |
[09:50] | You’ll find a way. | 会有办法的 |
[09:56] | Ordonez is a desperate man, Finch. | 奥多涅斯走投无路了 芬奇 |
[09:59] | Pushing around his cab for the past five years, | 辛辛苦苦地开了五年出租车 |
[10:02] | saving up to bring his wife and his kid here. | 才攒够钱带他的老婆孩子过来 |
[10:04] | Sounds like he just came up short. | 结果功亏一篑啊 |
[10:08] | Who knows what he’d be willing to do | 谁知道他为了一家团聚 |
[10:09] | to get his family back? | 甘愿做出什么事呢 |
[10:21] | I hacked the Cuban government database. | 我黑进了古巴的政府数据库 |
[10:23] | Surprisingly sophisticated software. | 系统复杂得出乎意料呢 |
[10:26] | No doubt, courtesy of the Russians. | 毫无疑问 是俄罗斯人提供的 |
[10:29] | Don’t tell me Fidel Castro’s really dead. | 别告诉我菲德尔·卡斯特罗真死了 |
[10:31] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 是的 |
[10:33] | And his body double has cancer. | 而且他的替身得了癌症 |
[10:36] | The Cubans keep a file on every defector. | 古巴记录了所有叛逃者的资料 |
[10:38] | Apparently, Ordonez pitched for the Cuban national team | 看来奥多涅斯是古巴国家队 |
[10:41] | from 2000 to 2005, | 00到05年间的投手 |
[10:43] | when he defected to the US. | 后来逃到了美国 |
[10:45] | Wanted a better life for his wife and child. | 想让自己的妻儿得到更好的生活 |
[10:48] | Cuba was a surveillance state long before the advent | 古巴的全面监控早在 |
[10:51] | of security cameras and digital networking. | 监控摄像头和网络出来之前就开始了 |
[10:54] | If they catch his family trying to defect, | 如果他们发现他的家人想要叛逃 |
[10:56] | his wife can go to prison. | 他的妻子就会进监狱 |
[10:57] | Explains why Ordonez is so desperate | 所以奥多涅斯才这么不顾一切地 |
[10:59] | to get his family out of there. | 想让他的家人离开 |
[11:01] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 不顾一切 就会不择手段 |
[11:04] | Stay close, Mr. Reese. | 跟紧了 里瑟先生 |
[11:11] | Ordonez turned off his sign. | 奥多涅斯关了出租信号 |
[11:13] | He’s not looking for a fare. | 他不是在等客人 |
[11:15] | So who’s he waiting for? | 那他在等谁 |
[11:17] | Acosta! Acosta! Over here, man! | 阿斯科塔 阿斯科塔 这边 老兄 |
[11:19] | Look over here, Acosta! Beautiful family! | 看这边 阿斯科塔 美满一家 |
[11:22] | Rafael Acosta. | 拉裴尔·阿斯科塔 |
[11:25] | Plays second base for New York. | 纽约队的二垒手 |
[11:27] | Rafael Acosta? Of course. | 拉裴尔·阿斯科塔 当然了 |
[11:28] | They defected together in ’05. | 05年他们一起出逃的 |
[11:30] | Escaped from a hotel room in the Netherlands | 在一次国际棒球锦标赛期间 |
[11:32] | during an international baseball tournament. | 从荷兰的一家酒店逃离 |
[11:34] | Acosta–he’s having a pretty good year. | 阿斯科塔 他今年混得不错 |
[11:36] | Career year, Mr. Reese. | 事业很顺 里瑟先生 |
[11:38] | He’s top ten in OPs among infielders for the last three. | 近三场来他在内场选手中名列前十 |
[11:41] | You’re a baseball reference machine, Finch. | 你简直是棒球百科机器 芬奇 |
[11:43] | You should get out more, | 你应该多出出门 |
[11:44] | take in a game once in a while. | 偶尔打打比赛 |
[11:46] | Who says I don’t? | 谁说我没有的 |
[11:48] | Hey, Raffi. | 拉裴 |
[12:05] | How’s the shoulder, man? | 肩膀怎么样了 伙计 |
[12:06] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[12:09] | Look, man, I-I hate to ask, | 我 我真不想开口 |
[12:11] | but, you see, I, uh | 但是 我 |
[12:12] | I just need a little help with mi familia, you know? | 我家人那边需要点帮助 |
[12:15] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[12:16] | Of course, uh… | 没问题 |
[12:19] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[12:20] | I don’t really know, Raffi. | 我不太清楚 拉裴 |
[12:22] | You know, I haven’t | 我已经 |
[12:23] | I haven’t seen them in a long time. | 我已经很久没看到他们了 |
[12:24] | I’m still trying to get them out of there. | 我还在设法帮他们离开 |
[12:28] | Here you are, man. | 拿着 伙计 |
[12:30] | Just, uh, toma. | 拿着 |
[12:32] | Take that. | 拿好 |
[12:35] | Good luck, Fermie, okay? | 祝你好运 费尔曼 |
[12:37] | Baby, let’s go. | 宝贝 我们走吧 |
[12:43] | Acosta ended up with the life Ordonez could have had. | 阿斯科塔得到了奥多涅斯梦寐以求的生活 |
[12:46] | Now he just wants his family back. | 现在他只想让家人团聚 |
[12:54] | 主体 西蒙斯 派崔克 执行人 弗斯科 莱奈尔 | |
[12:54] | Detective, the meeting with Elias’ guys | 警探 和以利亚的人会面时间 |
[12:56] | 我们的事业 以利亚 卡尔 马可尼 安东尼 监禁中 活动中 | |
[12:56] | is on for this morning. | 定在今天上午 |
[12:57] | – We’ll come and pick you up. – Count me out. | -我们会过来接你的 -别算上我 |
[13:01] | You got one too many skeletons in the closet | 你手下的肮脏事可太多了 |
[13:03] | to be calling the shots here. | 轮不到你做主 |
[13:05] | Not to mention, a couple buried in the ground. | 更不用说 还有些埋在地下的 |
[13:07] | But they can always be dug up. | 不过 可以被挖出来的 |
[13:10] | Fine, I’ll be there. | 行 我会去的 |
[13:12] | You don’t need me for this. | 你根本不需要我过来 |
[13:14] | You got youngblood recruit right over there. | 你都招到新人了 |
[13:15] | Have him twist a few arms for you. | 有他帮你坑人啊 |
[13:17] | Elias knows how to hold a grudge. | 以利亚向来有仇必报 |
[13:20] | You’re here because if this thing goes sideways, | 叫你过来 如果事情出了岔子 |
[13:22] | these guys are gonna want something to shoot. | 他们可以拿你出气 |
[13:26] | That’s comforting. | 我心甚慰啊 |
[13:32] | Gotta say… | 不得不说 |
[13:34] | took some balls, calling a meeting like this. | 要求这样的会面 你们挺有种的 |
[13:36] | In the shape HR is in, | 以现在HR的情况 |
[13:37] | I’m not quite sure what you have to offer anymore. | 我可不确定你们还有什么筹码 |
[13:40] | Just your goodwill. | 一点心意 |
[13:42] | Your boss wanted the heads of the five families on a stick. | 你们老大想要除掉五大家族的头目 |
[13:45] | Grifoni’s the only one that got away. | 格里福尼是唯一的漏网之鱼 |
[13:49] | Last I checked, he was in witness protection. | 我查到 他在证人保护计划里 |
[13:51] | And on the back of this photo… | 而这张照片的背面 |
[13:54] | his alias and present address | 是他的化名和现居地址 |
[13:56] | in nowhere sville, suburbia. | 郊区 没有监控 |
[13:58] | And in exchange, you want what? | 作为交换 你想要什么 |
[14:01] | Elias’ support in rebuilding HR. | 以利亚支持重建HR |
[14:10] | Hey, it’s me. I’m at the meeting. | 是我 正在和他们会面 |
[14:23] | The boss accepts your offer… | 老大接受了你的礼物 |
[14:25] | on one condition. | 但有个条件 |
[14:26] | We’re not interested in going out and getting him. | 我们没兴趣跑去抓他 |
[14:30] | The boss says you bring Grifoni to us. | 老大说把格里福尼带来交给我们 |
[14:33] | Then all is forgiven. | 就一笔勾销 |
[14:38] | Consider it done. | 成交 |
[14:55] | Okay, cabbie, | 好了 司机 |
[14:56] | What were you doing here last night for 25 minutes? | 昨晚你在这里的25分钟到底干了什么呢 |
[15:02] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[15:03] | Now this party’s really blowing up. | 这下可热闹了 |
[15:05] | Who called you? | 谁叫你来的 |
[15:06] | Nobody. I was 10/6. | 没人 我在待命 |
[15:07] | But you look kind of lost out here, Terney. | 不过你似乎有点迷糊了 老铁 |
[15:10] | – What’s the story? – I wish someone would tell me. | -怎么回事 -我还想有人告诉我呢 |
[15:12] | What we got is, uh… | 我们发现了 |
[15:14] | this guy. | 这家伙 |
[15:16] | Seems like he’s been dead about nine hours. | 死亡时间大概是九小时前 |
[15:18] | Multiple gunshot wounds. | 多处枪伤 |
[15:20] | No ID just the clothes on his back. | 没有身份证 除了衣服什么没有 |
[15:21] | Who are the suits? | 那些穿制服的是什么人 |
[15:23] | Secret Service. | 特勤局的 |
[15:24] | I don’t know who tipped ’em off, | 不知道是谁告诉他们的 |
[15:26] | But they were all over that body the minute we called it in. | 反正我们接到消息时他们已经围在尸体旁了 |
[15:34] | Detective Carter, Homicide Task Force. | 卡特警探 凶案组的 |
[15:38] | Call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[15:39] | Agent Regina Vickers, Secret Service. | 雷吉娜·维克斯特工 特勤局的 |
[15:42] | We got an ID on the body? | 查到尸体的身份了吗 |
[15:43] | No offense, but this case is “Need To Know”. | 无意冒犯 但这案子有保密级别 |
[15:46] | No offense taken. | 我们理解 |
[15:47] | But, uh, if a body drops in New York city, | 不过 既然尸体出现在纽约 |
[15:49] | we’re gonna have to ID it. | 我们得确认身份 |
[15:52] | Vadim Pushkov, Russian national. | 瓦迪姆·普什科夫 俄国人 |
[15:55] | What we’re mainly concerned with | 我们主要关心的是 |
[15:56] | is if he had anything on his person. | 他携带的物品 |
[15:58] | Has anything turned up yet? A laptop? A phone? | 找到什么东西没 手提电脑 手机 |
[16:01] | Well, just some receipts, | 只有一些收据 |
[16:03] | and, uh–and this. | 还有 这个 |
[16:05] | Makes you wonder where the other half went. | 让人好奇另一半去哪里了 |
[16:07] | But we’ll keep combi through the area. | 但我们会继续搜查这块区域 |
[16:09] | He buys a pizza bagel at JFK yesterday afternoon | 他昨天下午在肯尼迪机场买了贝果匹萨 |
[16:12] | and winds up dead in Morning Side Park 2:00am | 结果今天凌晨两点死在晨间公园 |
[16:15] | with no luggage. | 行李不翼而飞 |
[16:16] | Any idea how he got here? | 知道他怎么过来的吗 |
[16:17] | Town car? Cab? | 公汽 出租车 |
[16:19] | Maybe if we find out who drove him here, | 如果找到谁载他过来的 |
[16:21] | we could find the shooter. | 也许就能找到凶手 |
[16:22] | Or a witness. | 或者目击证人 |
[16:24] | You canvass the area and we’ll check the security cams. | 你们排查整个区域 我们去调阅监控摄像 |
[16:26] | We find that car, we’ll find out who did this. | 只要找到车 就能找出是谁干的 |
[16:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:31] | Vickers here. | 我是维克斯 |
[16:33] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[16:34] | So, GPS put your driver at Morning Side Park | GPS显示那位司机昨晚在晨间公园 |
[16:36] | for a window of 25 minutes last night, | 逗留了至少25分钟 |
[16:40] | right around the time | 正是某位俄罗斯人 |
[16:41] | some Russian guy succumbs to acute lead poisoning. | 中枪身亡的时段 |
[16:45] | And you think our cab driver | 你觉得那位出租车司机 |
[16:47] | is connected to this homicide? | 和这起谋杀案有关 |
[16:48] | Figured you could tell me. | 我还以为你能告诉我 |
[16:50] | Along with, why are the Secret Service crawling | 还有 为什么特勤局要掺和 |
[16:52] | all over this investigation? | 这起调查 |
[16:54] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:55] | But whatever you can find out would be much appreciated. | 要是你能调查出的话 感激不尽 |
[16:58] | Unlikely, | 不太可能 |
[16:59] | considering they’re about as forthcoming | 因为他们跟你们一样 |
[17:01] | with information as you are. | 不太爱分享信息 |
[17:02] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[17:16] | So what do we know about the dead Russian in the park, Finch? | 死于公园的俄罗斯人什么情况 芬奇 |
[17:20] | Vadim Pushkov. | 瓦蒂姆·普什科夫 |
[17:22] | If the Secret Service is involved, | 既然牵涉到了特勤局 |
[17:24] | he’s likely some kind of international criminal. | 那他有可能是国际罪犯 |
[17:26] | Seems like our cabbie gave the wrong guy a ride last night. | 看来这位司机昨晚载了不该载的人 |
[17:33] | Take the 59th Street bridge into Queens. | 从59街大桥走 去皇后区 |
[17:35] | Do you have an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[17:37] | No address. | 没有地址 |
[17:39] | Just go. | 只管开 |
[17:43] | I can’t seem to access this woman’s phone. | 我似乎没法黑进这个女人的手机 |
[17:45] | Either she doesn’t have one, | 她不是没有手机 |
[17:46] | or it’s currently turned off. | 就是手机关机了 |
[17:53] | They’re taking the Bridge into Queens. | 他们要过桥去皇后区 |
[17:57] | Now take this all the way down | 一直往下开 |
[17:59] | and make a right on Vernon. | 在弗农街右转 |
[18:03] | Got a bad feeling about this, Finch. | 我有不祥的预感 芬奇 |
[18:06] | Turn right up here. | 这里右转 |
[18:07] | Strange place for her to be going. | 她要去的地方很奇怪 |
[18:18] | One-way street that bottlenecks down the way. | 越走越窄的单行道 |
[18:20] | This is good right here. | 就停在这吧 |
[18:24] | They’re stopped in the middle of the block. | 他们停在路当中了 |
[18:26] | She’s isolated him, Finch. | 她在引他入套 芬奇 |
[18:28] | $11.50. | 11.5美元 |
[18:35] | First, a few questions. | 先回答几个问题 |
[18:38] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:39] | A friend of mine was in your cab last night. | 我有个朋友昨晚坐了你的车 |
[18:42] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[18:45] | I see a lot of people every day. | 我每天都要见很多人 |
[18:49] | Pushkov. You drove him. | 他叫普什科夫 你载过他 |
[18:50] | Did he leave anything behind? | 他有落下什么东西吗 |
[18:54] | Do not lie to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[18:55] | Look, lady, | 女士 |
[18:57] | I turn in the cab every night. | 我每晚都交班 |
[18:59] | If someone did leave anything in here, | 如果有人落了东西 |
[19:01] | I didn’t find it. | 我找不到的 |
[19:24] | Sorry, I’m not in service. | 抱歉 不载客了 |
[19:27] | Here’s the thing. | 实际上 |
[19:27] | You’re gonna want to give me a lift anyway. | 你最好还是载我一程 |
[19:29] | Listen, I’m having a pretty lousy day, okay? | 我今天倒霉透了 知道不 |
[19:31] | You mind, uh, just getting out? | 你还是 下车好吧 |
[19:33] | I’m afraid it’s gonna get a whole lot worse, Fermin. | 恐怕你会碰到更倒霉的 费尔曼 |
[19:36] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[19:37] | Unfortunately, you and I don’t have much to say on that matter. | 不幸的是 这点上你我都没有发言权 |
[19:40] | Now listen up. | 现在听好了 |
[19:41] | We’re about ready to be boxed in by two cars. | 我们被围堵了 大概有两辆车 |
[19:43] | Four to six shooters. | 四到六个枪手 |
[19:45] | I want you to aim for the rear quarter panel of their car, | 我要你瞄准他们车的后围侧板 |
[19:47] | and don’t let off the gas, you got that? | 别松油门直撞过去 明白吗 |
[19:50] | Now’s a good time, Fermin. | 就是现在 费尔曼 |
[19:53] | – Wait, what? – Now, Fermin. | -等等 什么 -快 费尔曼 |
[20:04] | Mr. Reese, are you okay? | 里瑟先生 你没事吧 |
[20:06] | I’m fine, Finch. | 我没事 芬奇 |
[20:08] | But I think the real threat just found us. | 不过真正的威胁找上门了 |
[20:19] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[20:20] | Who are those people? | 他们是什么人 |
[20:22] | Mr. Reese, the blonde who led him into the trap | 里瑟先生 那个把他引入陷阱的金发女人 |
[20:24] | made a call just after leaving the cab. | 一下车就打了个电话 |
[20:26] | I can’t quite make it out. | 我没法完整辨别 |
[20:29] | But I believe it’s Estonian. | 但我确信她讲的是爱沙尼亚语 |
[20:31] | Estonian Mob. | 爱沙尼亚黑帮 |
[20:32] | I recognize their methods. | 我认出他们的手法了 |
[20:34] | It was a kill box. | 围杀 |
[20:35] | Had a similar experience in Russia. | 在俄罗斯有过类似经历 |
[20:37] | Didn’t work out too well for them. | 他们可没成功 |
[20:42] | Disabled the GPS. | 关掉GPS |
[20:44] | Can’t risk them accessing it to track you down. | 不能冒险让他们追踪到你 |
[20:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:49] | Just a guy who needed a ride. | 搭车人 |
[20:51] | That woman asked about a passenger in your cab last night. | 那个女人问了你昨天载的一个乘客 |
[20:55] | His name is Pushkov. What happened to him? | 他叫普什科夫 他怎么了 |
[20:57] | I don’t know this Pushkov! | 我不认识这个普什科夫 |
[20:58] | I’m just a cab driver! | 我只是个出租车司机 |
[21:00] | What, you’re gonna lie to me like you lied to that woman? | 你还准备像对那个女人一样对我撒谎吗 |
[21:04] | There’s a big difference here, Fermin. | 这可大不一样 费尔曼 |
[21:06] | I’m the only one who can help you, you understand? | 我是唯一能够帮你的人 明白吗 |
[21:08] | So why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[21:09] | Maybe you’re an honest guy | 也许因为你是个正直的人 |
[21:11] | who just made a mistake. | 只是犯了点小错误 |
[21:12] | But you need to decide whether your life’s worth more | 但你得想清楚 你这条命是否值钱过 |
[21:14] | than whatever that guy left in your cab. | 那人落在出租车里的东西 |
[21:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:22] | I picked this guy up near the airport, huh? | 我在机场载上那个人 |
[21:25] | We drove around for a while. He seemed nervous. | 我们开了好一会儿 他看起来很紧张 |
[21:27] | He spoke in Russian on his cell phone. | 他用俄语打电话 |
[21:29] | – You understand Russian? – A little. | -你懂俄语吗 -一点点 |
[21:31] | My grandfather spoke it when I was a kid in Cuba. | 我小时候在古巴 我祖父说俄语 |
[21:33] | It sounded like he was trying to sell something. | 听起来他是想要卖掉什么东西 |
[21:35] | He called it, uh, “HSAID”, | 他管那东西叫 “HSAID” |
[21:37] | Or–or–or “Travelers”. | 还有什么 “旅客” |
[21:40] | I didn’t know what he was talking about. | 我不知道他在讲什么 |
[21:42] | That blonde lady said he left something in your cab. | 那个金发女人说他落了东西在你车上 |
[21:44] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[21:48] | I’m not a cop here, Fermin, | 我不是警察 费尔曼 |
[21:49] | But if you want my help, you need to tell me | 但如果你想要我帮你 你得告诉我 |
[21:51] | what he left in your cab. | 他落了什么在你车里 |
[21:54] | He left a laptop. | 一台手提电脑 |
[21:55] | He left it underneath the seat. | 他落在座位下面了 |
[21:56] | He must have forgot. | 肯定是忘了拿 |
[21:58] | What’d you do with it? | 你怎么处理的 |
[22:01] | I sold it… | 卖了 |
[22:02] | to a friend for money. | 卖给一个朋友换钱了 |
[22:05] | Look, I never do that, but– | 我本来不是这种人 但是 |
[22:08] | I drive him around all day | 我载着他开了一天 |
[22:09] | and then he stiffed me on the tab. | 然后他居然没付钱 |
[22:11] | – Finch, are you there? – Always, Mr. Reese. | -芬奇 你在吗 -永远都在 里瑟先生 |
[22:14] | Sounds like this Pushkov had some kind of a deal | 看来普什科夫做了笔交易 |
[22:16] | to sell the laptop to the Estonians. | 要把手提电脑卖给了爱沙尼亚帮 |
[22:17] | But then he leaves it in the cab? | 但他却落在了出租车上 |
[22:19] | He knew it would be dangerous. | 他知道会有危险 |
[22:20] | He wanted to negotiate a higher price. | 想谈个更高的价钱 |
[22:22] | Clearly, the Estonians were in no mood to negotiate. | 显然 爱沙尼亚帮可没心情谈价 |
[22:27] | What in the world could be on that laptop? | 那台手提电脑上会有什么东西 |
[22:28] | – Who are you talking to? – My business partner. | -你在跟谁说话 -我的合伙人 |
[22:31] | Estonians don’t care if he doesn’t have the laptop. | 爱沙尼亚帮不在乎手提电脑是不是在他手上 |
[22:33] | They’ll kill him just because he knew about it. | 他们杀他是因为他知情 |
[22:35] | Just because of a laptop? | 就为了一台手提电脑 |
[22:36] | Because of what was on it, and getting it back | 是为了手提电脑里的东西 找回它 |
[22:38] | may be the only leverage we have to keep you alive. | 可能是保你小命的唯一筹码 |
[22:41] | Let’s start with the friend you sold it to. | 先从你卖给的那位朋友开始 |
[23:04] | Finch, looks like the Estonians have been here already. | 芬奇 看来爱沙尼亚帮已经来过了 |
[23:06] | Aziz? | 阿齐兹 |
[23:11] | Sorry, Fermin. | 很遗憾 费尔曼 |
[23:14] | I sold him the laptop. | 是我把手提电脑卖给他的 |
[23:16] | I got him killed. | 是我害他被杀的 |
[23:19] | – Is the laptop still here? – I don’t think so. | -手提电脑还在吗 -应该不在了 |
[23:21] | He told me he found a buyer this morning. | 他告诉我他今早找到了一个买家 |
[23:23] | He paid me my share. | 他把钱分我了 |
[23:24] | Mr. Mansoor sold the laptop | 曼索尔先生在被爱沙尼亚帮 |
[23:26] | before his demise at the hands of the Estonians. | 杀害之前就卖掉了手提电脑 |
[23:28] | They trashed this place looking for it. | 他们为了寻找把这里翻了个底朝天 |
[23:32] | How’d they know to come here? | 他们怎么找到这里的 |
[23:33] | Pushkov may have installed a beacon | 普什科夫可能在电脑上装了 |
[23:35] | that turns on when you power it up. | 开机启动的指示器 |
[23:37] | Anyone with an access code | 任何人只要有访问代码 |
[23:38] | could follow it geographically. | 就能追踪它的位置 |
[23:40] | And they’re willing to kill anyone | 他们会杀掉所有 |
[23:41] | who comes in contact with it. | 接触过电脑的人 |
[23:43] | I’ve gotten into Aziz’s email account. | 我黑进了阿齐兹的电子邮箱 |
[23:46] | It appears that he sold the laptop | 这里显示他把手提电脑卖给了 |
[23:48] | to an online buyer named “D3MN8.” | 一个名叫D3MN8的线上买家 |
[23:50] | Any way we can track him? | 有什么方法能找到他吗 |
[23:52] | If D3MN8 discovers what’s on the laptop, | 如果D3MN8发现了电脑上的东西 |
[23:54] | he may try to flip it. | 他会想转手卖掉 |
[23:55] | In which case, he’d probably go to the Darknet, | 在这种情况下 他可能会去黑暗网路 |
[23:58] | try to sell it on Silkroad or one of those black market forums. | 在丝绸之路或其他黑市论坛上出售 |
[24:01] | I’ll try to track him down, | 我会试着追踪他 |
[24:02] | see if I can negotiate a meeting. | 看能否安排一次会面 |
[24:05] | What about Aziz? | 阿齐兹怎么办 |
[24:06] | The NYPD will be here shortly… | 纽约警方会很快到这里 |
[24:08] | find out who did this to your friend. | 调查杀害你朋友的凶手 |
[24:10] | We better get moving. | 我们快走吧 |
[24:11] | ’cause you’re gonna be next. | 因为下一个目标就是你 |
[24:22] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[24:23] | your driver confessed | 那位司机招认了 |
[24:24] | to killing the Russian in the park. | 是他在公园里杀了那俄罗斯人 |
[24:26] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[24:27] | You want the good news or the bad news? | 你想听好消息还是坏消息 |
[24:29] | Start with the good. | 先说好消息吧 |
[24:30] | Pushkov was killed by the Estonian Mob. | 普什科夫是被爱沙尼亚黑帮杀的 |
[24:33] | They’re chasing a laptop he left in our driver’s cab. | 他们在找他落在出租车上的手提电脑 |
[24:35] | Which explains the Secret Service swarming the body. | 所以特勤局的才会围着尸体转 |
[24:38] | Why do they want this laptop so bad? | 他们为什么迫切想得到那台手提电脑 |
[24:40] | Don’t know yet, but they’re willing to kill anyone | 还不清楚 可他们会杀掉所有 |
[24:42] | who comes in contact with it. | 接触过电脑的人 |
[24:43] | Keep an eye out for a blonde. | 留意一个金发女人 |
[24:45] | She runs point for them. | 她是负责人 |
[24:46] | I’ll pull our analytical brief on the Estonians. | 我去调警方的爱沙尼亚帮简报 |
[24:49] | Now, what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么 |
[24:52] | They just dropped another body. | 他们刚扔下另一具尸体 |
[24:53] | I’ll text you the address. | 我会把地址发给你 |
[24:55] | I never should have taken that laptop. | 我真不该拿走那台手提电脑 |
[24:57] | I knew this whole thing was a mistake! | 我就知道这整件事都是个错误 |
[24:59] | No matter what I do, nothing seems to turn out right. | 不管我做什么 到头来都不对 |
[25:01] | You mean, how you chose to get involved | 你是指 你是怎么决定 |
[25:03] | with a smuggler like Mendoza? | 和门多萨这种走私贩扯上关系的 |
[25:05] | Wh–Mendoza was our contact. | 门多萨是我们的联系人 |
[25:08] | When we defected, | 我们逃出来后 |
[25:09] | he arranged everything for us ballplayers. | 他就为我们这些棒球手安排好一切 |
[25:11] | He brought us all the way to New York. | 他把我们一路带到纽约 |
[25:13] | In exchange, he takes a cut of your contract when you get paid? | 作为回报 你们挣的钱要分给他 |
[25:16] | Mendoza said that’s the way it worked. | 门多萨说这是规矩 |
[25:18] | He promises the moon. | 他承诺得天花乱坠 |
[25:22] | I thought baseball, this country, | 我以为棒球 这个国家 |
[25:25] | was gonna make me rich, | 能让我赚到钱 |
[25:26] | but this game… | 可这个局 |
[25:30] | you know, it lies to you. | 还是取决于自己 |
[25:31] | And once you got injured, it was over. | 你一受伤 就完了 |
[25:34] | You can’t play, you can’t make money. | 打不了球 赚不了钱 |
[25:39] | You become a nobody. | 就变得无人问津 |
[25:40] | So Mendoza figured he’d find another way | 所以门多萨找到了另一条途径 |
[25:43] | to get his money out of you. | 从你们身上吸金 |
[25:44] | – Your family. – Yeah, he said he’d help. | -你的家人 -对 他说他会帮我 |
[25:46] | But now he’s sticking it to me. He doesn’t care. | 可现在他一味压榨我 毫不在乎 |
[25:49] | Sometimes I wish that I’d never left Cuba. | 有时我希望我从没离开古巴 |
[25:52] | You did a brave thing. | 你的所作所为很勇敢 |
[25:54] | Leaving to find a better life for your family. | 背井离乡 为家人谋求更好的生活 |
[25:57] | American dream, right? | 美国梦 不是吗 |
[26:00] | You get a good job, you buy a house. | 找份好工作 买栋大房子 |
[26:03] | I’d trade all that in just to see my family one more time. | 我宁可全都不要 只要能再见家人一面 |
[26:06] | To see my son grow up, you know? | 看着儿子长大 你知道吗 |
[26:09] | He doesn’t even know who I am anyway. | 他几乎都不认识我了 |
[26:11] | I can help you make things right, Fermin. | 我可以帮你挽回 费尔曼 |
[26:15] | But you’ve got to trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[26:17] | Do I have a choice? | 我有别的选择吗 |
[26:25] | This CI of yours… | 你那个线人 |
[26:27] | how does he know the Estonians killed Pushkov? | 他怎么知道爱沙尼亚帮杀了普什科夫 |
[26:29] | They’re hunting a laptop he had on him. | 他们在找他带的一台手提电脑 |
[26:32] | You know what’s on that thing? | 你知道里面有什么吗 |
[26:33] | – Do you, Detective? – Not yet. | -你知道吗 警探 -还不知道 |
[26:35] | But I’m getting a strong premonition | 可我有很强的预感 |
[26:37] | that whatever it is, it can embarrass the government. | 里面的东西会让政府颇为难堪 |
[26:40] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[26:43] | Look, I’m only trying to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[26:51] | Vadim Pushkov was a lone wolf hacker extraordinaire. | 瓦蒂姆·普什科夫是名独来独往的黑客高手 |
[26:56] | We first noticed him five years ago. | 五年前我们第一次注意到他 |
[26:58] | He stole over 100,000 credit card numbers. | 他偷了十万个信用卡账号 |
[27:01] | The next time he turned up, | 他第二次出现时 |
[27:02] | he hacked into a drone pilot station in Nevada | 侵入了内华达的无人机引航站 |
[27:05] | and sold the flight control encryption protocol online | 把飞行控制加密协议在线出售给了 |
[27:09] | to a buyer in Pakistan. | 一名巴基斯坦的买家 |
[27:10] | So, he showed up on your radar again, | 这么说他再次出现了 |
[27:13] | and you guys hoped to catch him before he sold whatever he stole. | 你们希望在他出售所窃资料前抓住他 |
[27:16] | Problem is, we have no idea | 问题是 我们不知道 |
[27:19] | what Pushkov was up to this time. | 普什科夫这次黑到什么了 |
[27:21] | Afraid to even think about what would happen | 要是那台手提电脑 |
[27:23] | if the contents of that laptop slipped into the wrong hands. | 误入敌手 后果不堪设想 |
[27:23] | 未知号码信息 HTSC电脑店 第九东大街 3424号 | |
[27:24] | 未知号码信息 HTSC电脑店 第九东大街 3424号 | |
[27:28] | You might want to come with me. | 你跟我来吧 |
[27:30] | Where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[27:31] | Body dropped at a computer store in the East Village. | 在曼哈顿东村的一家电脑店发现一具尸体 |
[27:35] | Last guy to sell the laptop. | 最后卖出那台手提电脑的人 |
[27:40] | Mr. Reese, my search for D3MN8 continues. | 里瑟先生 我还在继续搜寻D3MN8 |
[27:42] | But I think I may have discovered | 不过我想我已经发现 |
[27:45] | what was on Pushkov’s laptop. | 普什科夫手提电脑上是什么东西了 |
[27:47] | What is it, Finch? | 是什么 芬奇 |
[27:48] | Detective Carter said | 卡特警探说 |
[27:49] | they found a $275 receipt on Pushkov | 他们发现普什科夫在肯尼迪机场 |
[27:52] | for short-term parking at JFK. | 短期停车的面值275块钱的收据 |
[27:55] | $275? | 275块 |
[27:57] | Nothing short-term about that. | 这可一点也不”短期” |
[27:58] | No, and he wasn’t flying anywhere. | 确实不短 他没有飞往任何地方 |
[28:00] | So if Ordonez heard him say “HSAID”, | 所以既然奥多涅斯听到他说”HSAID” |
[28:02] | It’s possible that he’s speaking about | 可能他说的是 |
[28:04] | the Homeland Security Automated Identification Database. | 国土安全局自动身份识别数据库 |
[28:08] | My best guess is he stole information | 我看应该是他偷了 |
[28:10] | on a huge number of travelers: | 大量的乘客信息 |
[28:12] | Addresses, FBI clearances, biometric data. | 地址 联调局清关数据 生物识别数据 |
[28:15] | Means they could sneak whoever they wanted | 就是说他们可以随意 |
[28:17] | directly into the country using stolen credentials. | 盗用任何人的身份入境 |
[28:20] | Terrorists could get their hands on this. | 恐怖分子肯定想染指 |
[28:22] | A breach like that only has value if no one knows about it. | 无人知晓的情况下 这漏洞才有价值 |
[28:25] | Which is why they’re killing everybody | 因此他们要杀死所有 |
[28:26] | that comes in contact with the laptop. | 接触过手提电脑的人 |
[28:29] | My suspicions are confirmed. | 我的怀疑得到了证实 |
[28:32] | I found the laptop listed | 我发现D3MN8在他常去的 |
[28:34] | on a Darknet IRC channel frequented by D3MN8. | 黑暗网络聊天频道挂出了手提电脑 |
[28:38] | He’s trying to sell it for $50,000. | 他要价五万美金 |
[28:40] | He’s discovered what he’s got in his hands | 他发现了他手里的东西 |
[28:42] | and what it’s worth. | 相当值钱 |
[28:43] | If he lives that long. | 他得先有命花钱 |
[28:44] | I’ll try to make a buy, set up a meet. | 我会买下来 安排会面 |
[28:50] | Mr. Reese, I’ve managed to connect with D3MN8 | 里瑟先生 我设法和D3MN8 |
[28:51] | on the black market. | 在黑市取得了联系 |
[28:53] | We’ve agreed on a price for the laptop. | 我们已经商定好了手提电脑的价格 |
[28:55] | Sending you the address now | 现在正给你发送 |
[28:56] | to meet up with him for the buy. | 约见的交易地址 |
[29:05] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[29:08] | Finch, there’s no one here. | 芬奇 这里没人 |
[29:10] | This place is empty. | 这地方是空的 |
[29:12] | What do you mean, empty? | 什么叫”空的” |
[29:21] | We may be the only ones in this room… | 屋里只有我们两个人 |
[29:25] | but we’re not alone. | 但我们还有伴儿 |
[29:27] | We’re being watched. | 有人在监视我们 |
[29:46] | Fusco. | 我是弗斯科 |
[29:47] | Bowman will swing by and pick you up. | 鲍曼会过去接你 |
[29:49] | You two will get the package, deliver it as planned. | 你们俩拿上包裹 按计划送达 |
[29:52] | Hey, listen, I’ve been thinking about this. | 听着 我想过了 |
[29:53] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[29:55] | I got to keep my nose clean… | 我得自保 |
[29:57] | because I’m no good to you locked up. | 我被抓了对你也没什么好处 |
[29:58] | I’m sure we’d find something for you | 我肯定我们会为你 |
[30:00] | to do with yourself, Lionel. | 找到事做 莱奈尔 |
[30:02] | Besides, you’re not that much good to me as it is. | 另外 这样你对我也没什么好处 |
[30:05] | No, I’m sorry, I just can’t do it. | 不行 抱歉 我做不到 |
[30:08] | No? Okay, Lionel. | 不行 好吧 莱奈尔 |
[30:11] | You’ve sealed your fate. | 你自寻死路 |
[30:22] | 发件人:未知 收件人:弗斯科警探 主题:意外通常不需要用到铲子 | |
[30:51] | Mr. Reese, I’ve just had a message from D3MN8. | 里瑟先生 我刚收到D3MN8发来的信息 |
[30:53] | He’s called off the sale. | 他取消了买卖 |
[30:55] | Apparently, he doesn’t like the way you look. | 看来 他不喜欢你的样子 |
[30:57] | What the hell’s wrong with the way I look? | 我的样子有什么问题 |
[30:59] | He says you look like a Fed. | 他说你样子像联调局的 |
[31:00] | He’s voided the transaction. | 他叫停了交易 |
[31:02] | That laptop may be our only hope | 那台手提电脑也许是我们 |
[31:04] | of getting Ordonez’s life back. | 拯救奥多涅斯的唯一希望 |
[31:06] | D3MN8 isn’t as smart as he thinks he is. | D3MN8没他自以为的那么聪明 |
[31:08] | Now he’s in grave danger too. | 现在他也危在旦夕 |
[31:09] | I piggybacked on the signal from his camera | 我通过摄像机反查了他的信号 |
[31:11] | and traced it back to where he is right now. | 追踪到了他现在的方位 |
[31:14] | I have an address at Yeongson Pool Hall. | 他在杨松桌球房 |
[31:18] | I guess our Estonian friends | 我想爱沙尼亚帮的朋友们 |
[31:19] | are looking for D3MN8 too, Finch. | 也在找D3MN8 芬奇 |
[31:21] | We’re gonna be delayed. | 我们要耽搁会儿了 |
[31:26] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[31:33] | I might have to meet D3MN8 on my own. | 看来我得自己去见D3MN8了 |
[31:37] | Want to go for a ride? Come on. | 想出去兜兜风吗 走吧 |
[31:46] | Yes, Lionel? | 莱奈尔 |
[31:50] | This a bad time? | 在忙吗 |
[31:51] | Kinda. | 有点 |
[31:53] | I’ll call you back. | 稍后回你 |
[31:56] | 西蒙斯 格里福尼 今晚 | |
[32:03] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[32:04] | Okay, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[32:06] | What time you want to do this? | 你想什么时候办 |
[32:08] | This is the security camera footage | 这是我们从电脑店 |
[32:10] | we took from the computer store. | 拿到的监控录像 |
[32:12] | We have Aziz Mansoor leaving with the laptop. | 阿齐兹·曼索尔带着手提电脑离开 |
[32:16] | About 45 minutes later, he returns without it. | 约45分钟后回来 空着手 |
[32:19] | No laptop. He must have sold it. | 没拿手提电脑 一定是卖了 |
[32:22] | But look at this. | 可你看这里 |
[32:24] | – 20 minutes later… – She’s in the file. | -20分钟后 -档案里有她 |
[32:28] | Estonian operator named Irina Kapp. | 爱沙尼亚帮的头目 名叫伊莉娜·卡普 |
[32:31] | Interpol issued a Red Notice on her six months ago. | 国际刑警六个月前发布了红色通缉令 |
[32:35] | She walks out, ten minutes later, | 她走出门 十分钟后 |
[32:37] | Mr. Mansoor dies in a hail of bullets. | 曼索尔先生被乱枪打死 |
[32:42] | Our little angel of death. | 死亡使者啊 |
[32:58] | Yeah? | 干吗 |
[32:59] | I’m here to meet someone. | 我来见个人 |
[33:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:06] | And what do you want? | 来干吗 |
[33:07] | I brought the money. | 我带了钱 |
[33:08] | But you’re not him. | 但你不是他 |
[33:09] | – You’re not D3MN8. – What do you know? | -你不是D3MN8 -你怎么知道 |
[33:12] | I know that he’s sitting right over there. | 我知道他就坐在那边 |
[33:15] | And if he’s gonna remotely monitor a wireless camera | 想要用手机来远程操控 |
[33:17] | with his phone, | 摄像头 |
[33:18] | he should take better care to encrypt its IP address. | 就该把IP地址加密工作做好 |
[33:25] | You don’t want to do that. | 你最好不要轻举妄动 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | Platz. | 坐下 |
[33:40] | – Let’s see the money. – I’m new at this sort of thing. | -钱拿来看看 -我没做这过种事 |
[33:43] | But I’m guessing I’m supposed to see the laptop first. | 不过我想应该让我先看看手提电脑 |
[33:51] | You’re not with the Estonians. | 你不是爱沙尼亚帮的 |
[33:52] | No, I’m not. | 没错 我不是 |
[33:53] | You tried to buy the laptop earlier. | 你早前想买这台手提电脑 |
[33:56] | But I didn’t like the way your partner looked. | 但我不喜欢你搭档的样子 |
[33:57] | So you arranged to make a deal with the Estonians, | 所以你就安排跟爱沙尼亚帮做交易 |
[34:00] | thinking they would pay more. | 以为他们出价会更高 |
[34:02] | You’d be wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:06] | 100,000. Small bills. | 十万 小面额 |
[34:08] | Double your asking price. | 你要价的两倍 |
[34:10] | What’s the catch? | 条件呢 |
[34:11] | The catch… Albert, | 条件 阿尔伯特 |
[34:13] | is that you leave this very second, | 就是你要马上离开 |
[34:15] | disappear, and don’t show your face for at least a year. | 消失 至少一年内不再出现 |
[34:18] | Especially not at your mom’s house in Queens, | 尤其是别回到你母亲住的皇后区 |
[34:20] | where you presently reside. | 也就是你目前居住的地方 |
[34:21] | Take your money and go far, far away. | 拿上钱 走得远远的 |
[34:24] | Some very bad people want that laptop. | 有帮穷凶极恶的人想要这台手提电脑 |
[34:27] | And if they know you’ve even seen it, | 一旦他们知道你见过 |
[34:28] | they will kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[34:31] | So that’s the catch, Albert. | 这就是条件 阿尔伯特 |
[34:36] | Then why would you want it? | 那你为什么想要 |
[34:37] | Let me worry about that. | 这就不劳你费心了 |
[34:39] | Take your money. | 拿上你的钱 |
[34:40] | Go now. | 马上走 |
[34:53] | Sorry, Finch. Got distracted. | 抱歉 芬奇 刚有点事要处理 |
[34:56] | Where’s the Pool Hall? Did you get the laptop? | 桌球房在哪 你拿到手提电脑了吗 |
[34:59] | Yes, I’m here, | 是的 我就在这儿 |
[35:00] | and I have the laptop, Mr. Reese. | 拿到手提电脑了 里瑟先生 |
[35:02] | But I’m afraid you’d better come rather quickly. | 不过恐怕你得赶紧过来 |
[35:06] | I think you have something that belongs to me. | 你好像拿了我的东西 |
[35:16] | Did you open it? | 打开看过了吗 |
[35:18] | I don’t have to. I know what’s on it. | 没必要 我知道里面有什么 |
[35:20] | And I know I’ll never let you take it. | 我不会让你拿走它的 |
[35:22] | At any price. | 无论如何都不行 |
[35:24] | I do like men with glasses. | 我喜欢男人戴眼镜 |
[35:27] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[35:33] | Shoot the dog. | 打死那只狗 |
[35:36] | I wouldn’t do that, fellas. | 要我就不会那么做 各位 |
[35:47] | Mr. Reese! | 里瑟先生 |
[35:54] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[36:00] | Little high… | 扔得高了 |
[36:02] | and outside, but it still got there. | 偏了 不过好歹打到了 |
[36:05] | Heel. Good boy, good boy. | 坐下 乖宝贝 乖宝贝 |
[36:11] | Hey, Carter… you missed all the fun. | 卡特 你错过好戏了 |
[36:14] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[36:15] | Feds just got a hit on that blonde woman’s cell phone | 联调局刚拿到那名金发女人的手机坐标 |
[36:17] | at a Korean pool hall. | 在一家韩国桌球房 |
[36:20] | I’m guessing you guys are there? | 我猜你们都在那儿吧 |
[36:21] | So you got to clear out. | 赶紧撤吧 |
[36:24] | Don’t suppose you could give us a ride? | 能否搭我们一程 |
[36:28] | 搜索执行人 弗斯科 莱奈尔 | |
[36:33] | 搜索执行人 弗斯科 莱奈尔 目标已找到 | |
[36:37] | Grifoni should be coming out soon. | 格里福尼马上就要出来了 |
[36:42] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[36:43] | Hey, give me a second, will you? It’s my ex. | 给我点时间好吗 是我前妻 |
[36:44] | I got to tell her | 我得告诉她 |
[36:45] | I’m gonna be late picking up my kid. | 今天要晚点去接小孩 |
[36:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:51] | Yeah, Fusco. | 我是弗斯科 |
[36:53] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好 莱奈尔 |
[36:54] | Long time no speak. | 好久没聊了 |
[36:56] | Hey, what’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[36:59] | You called me, Lionel. Remember? | 你先给我打的 莱奈尔 记得吗 |
[37:01] | I’m calling you back. | 我是回你电话 |
[37:03] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[37:04] | I’ve been, uh, kind of buried on this case. | 最近一直在 忙一个案子 |
[37:07] | Yeah, well, we could’ve used your help on this one too. | 好吧 我们这边本来也需要你帮忙 |
[37:10] | What do you want? | 找我什么事 |
[37:13] | Nah, it’s– it’s nothing. | 没事 没什么事 |
[37:16] | Don’t worry about it. Everything’s fine. | 不用担心 一切都好 |
[37:18] | Great. | 好吧 |
[37:18] | Glad we could talk. Gotta go. | 跟你聊聊真高兴 挂了 |
[37:21] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[37:28] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[37:35] | You all right? You look like crap. | 你没事吧 脸色真难看 |
[37:37] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:39] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[37:40] | We’ll take him at the car. | 把他带上车 |
[37:44] | Wait a second. Is he laughing? | 等等 他是在笑吗 |
[37:47] | What the hell’s so funny, Grifoni? | 有什么好笑的 格里福尼 |
[37:50] | I’m laughing… | 我笑是因为 |
[37:51] | ’cause I ain’t the one who’s about to get hit. | 挨枪子的那个不是我 |
[37:57] | Sorry, fellas. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[37:59] | Elias told me you might be coming. | 以利亚告诉我你们可能会来 |
[38:02] | Ever since I screwed up, | 自从上次搞砸后 |
[38:03] | I’ve been trying to work my way back into his good graces. | 我就一直在努力重获他的青睐 |
[38:06] | Kinda like you and HR. | 就像你跟HR的关系一样 |
[38:11] | And you… | 至于你 |
[38:13] | Elias wants you to take a message back | 以利亚想让你带个口信 |
[38:15] | to your pal Simmons and HR. | 给你的朋友西蒙斯和HR |
[38:22] | No sign of Irina Kapp anywhere. | 找不到伊莉娜·卡普 |
[38:22] | 音频拦截 主体 维克斯 雷吉娜 执行人 卡特 乔丝 | |
[38:24] | And no one knows anything about the laptop. | 没人知道手提电脑的下落 |
[38:27] | It’s still out there on the black market. | 应该还在黑市 |
[38:39] | You are not a librarian, huh? | 你不是图书馆员哈 |
[38:41] | Don’t worry about your cab. | 不用担心你的车 |
[38:43] | A brand-new one’s on its way. | 新车很快就到 |
[38:45] | And before I forget… | 趁我还记得 |
[38:48] | I owe you cab fare for the day. | 今天的打车钱 |
[38:51] | Think you’re gonna like your tip. | 你会满意小费的 |
[38:59] | Agent Vickers, | 维克斯特工 |
[39:01] | this gentleman’s name is Fermin Ordonez. | 这位先生名叫费尔曼·奥多涅斯 |
[39:05] | I’ve been told he was very instrumental in | 据说他多亏他的协助我们才能 |
[39:07] | tracking down the Estonians who killed Pushkov and Mansoor. | 拿下杀害普什科夫和曼索尔的爱沙尼亚帮 |
[39:11] | Thank you for your help. | 感谢您的帮助 |
[39:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:13] | It also sounds like he may have something | 听说他手上有 |
[39:14] | you’ve been looking for. | 你一直在寻找的东西 |
[39:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:18] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[39:20] | Maybe he can get it to us, | 或许他能拿给我们 |
[39:22] | if we can help him out with something. | 只要我们帮他解决一点事情 |
[39:23] | And what’s that? | 什么事情 |
[39:25] | It’ll just take a little bit of money | 只需要一点点钱 |
[39:27] | and some help from the Coast Guard. | 以及海岸警卫队的帮忙 |
[41:16] | Don’t know how you pulled that one off. | 不知道你是怎么办成的 |
[41:19] | It sure feels good. | 感觉肯定不错 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:25] | I got my own bag of tricks. | 山人自有妙计 |
[41:30] | Guess so. | 看来是 |
[41:32] | But I have to ask you… | 不过我得问问你 |
[41:34] | what’s going on with Lionel? | 莱奈尔最近怎么了 |
[41:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:39] | No reason. | 随便问问 |
[41:42] | I’ll keep an eye on him. | 我会看着他的 |
[41:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:10] | What the hell happened out there? | 那边到底怎么回事 |
[42:13] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[42:15] | ‘Cause they knew we were coming for him. | 他们知道我们冲他去的 |
[42:18] | We got double-crossed. | 我们被出卖了 |
[42:20] | The part I don’t get… | 我不明白的是 |
[42:23] | they shot Bowman, | 他们杀死了鲍曼 |
[42:25] | but they let you just walk away. | 却让你活了下来 |
[42:27] | ‘Cause they want me to send HR a message. | 因为他们想让我给HR带个口信 |
[42:30] | Elias said, “Go to hell.” | 以利亚说 去死吧 |
[42:32] | Quite frankly, I second the motion. | 坦白说 我有同感 |
[42:43] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[42:45] | Wait. Who is this? | 等等 你是谁 |
[42:48] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思 |
[42:49] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 别挂 |
[42:55] | – What’s that about? – Anonymous tip. | -怎么了 -匿名线报 |
[42:57] | – About what? – Davidson. | -什么线报 -戴维森 |
[43:02] | The IA detective that disappeared last February. | 去年二月失踪的那名内务部警探 |
[43:06] | Said he was murdered… by another cop. | 说他被谋杀了 是个警察干的 |