时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | The man in the suit, you still want to catch him? | 西装男 你还想抓到他吧 |
[00:42] | Yes. Of course. | 当然啦 |
[00:46] | John? | 约翰 |
[00:46] | 音频拦截 主体 里瑟 约翰 | |
[00:47] | I’m not gonna make it, Harold. | 我出不去了 哈罗德 |
[00:49] | Sir, we have a problem. | 长官 有点问题 |
[00:50] | Your man in the suit, we got four of them. | 你要的西装男 我们抓到了四个 |
[00:53] | Cuff them all. | 全拷上 |
[00:54] | We’ve got the DNA evidence from New Rochelle, | 我们有新罗歇尔拿到的DNA证据 |
[00:56] | got the blood from the burned car, | 有烧毁的车中拿到的血液 |
[00:57] | and, thanks to you, fingerprints. | 多亏了你 还有指纹 |
[00:59] | He’s ours. | 他跑不掉了 |
[01:01] | I don’t want you crossing some kind of line to do– | 我不想要你越界去 |
[01:03] | This? | 这个 |
[01:05] | Already deleted them from the network too. | 网络数据也删除了 |
[01:07] | Now we have to deal with the DNA sample. | 现在我们得处理DNA样本 |
[01:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:11] | I thought the evidence cleared these guys. | 我以为证据表明这些人是清白的 |
[01:12] | It’s all too neat. | 都太干净了 |
[01:14] | There’s only one person that I know I can trust anymore. | 现在我只有一个人能够相信 |
[01:16] | You. | 你 |
[01:17] | I know you were a senior interrogator in Iraq. | 我知道你在伊拉克时是高级审讯官 |
[01:20] | I want you to put those military skills to use. | 我要你动用那些军事技能 |
[01:23] | Start with him. | 从他开始 |
[01:29] | You’re being held as an unlawful combatant, | 你被判定为”非法武装人员” 依法扣押 |
[01:31] | under provisions of the AUMF, | 依据法律为《授权使用武力法案》 |
[01:33] | the NDAA and the Patriot Act. | 《国防授权法案》和《爱国者法案》 |
[01:36] | You will be detained indefinitely | 你将会被无限期关押 |
[01:38] | and denied access to legal counsel | 无权请律师 |
[01:40] | until your true identity is confirmed | 直到证实你的身份 |
[01:42] | and it is determined that you are not a threat to national security. | 确定你不会威胁国家安全 |
[01:47] | So if you ever want to get out of here, | 所以如果你还想出去 |
[01:49] | you need to start answering questions. | 就得乖乖回答问题 |
[02:06] | – Wonder-boy, that you? – Afraid not, Detective. | -神奇小子 是你不 -恐怕不是 警探 |
[02:08] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:10] | Carter’s supposed to be back from Rikers by now. | 卡特这会儿应该从里克岛回来了 |
[02:12] | No one’s returning my calls. | 谁都不回我电话 |
[02:13] | Yes, we’re all very busy at the moment. | 是 我们这会儿都很忙 |
[02:17] | It’s just me, Bear. | 只有我 小熊 |
[02:19] | You’re busy and I’m warming the bench. | 你们忙 我却在坐冷板凳 |
[02:21] | I mean, come on, you gotta need something. | 拜托 你肯定有需要我的地方 |
[02:23] | Are we gonna bust John out of there or what? | 我们去把约翰抢出来如何 |
[02:25] | Oh, it sounds like such a bad idea when you say it. | 怎么你一说出来 这计划就感觉挺烂呢 |
[02:27] | But right now I need your help in another matter. | 现在有另一件事要你帮忙 |
[02:31] | I’m sending you the name and address of a young lady in Brooklyn. | 我现在把布鲁克林一位姑娘的姓名地址发给你 |
[02:35] | She’s about to be involved in a very bad situation. | 她要牵连进某件糟糕的事情中了 |
[02:38] | Let me get this straight. John’s ass is on the line | 你这意思是 约翰在那儿焦头烂额 |
[02:40] | and I’m stuck dealing with some dumb– | 我却要去处理个蠢 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I got this. | 好 我去处理 |
[02:48] | My name is Devin Clark. I own a pest control company. | 我叫德文·克拉克 开了一家防虫害公司 |
[02:52] | I just went in there to apply for a business loan. | 我去那里是为了申请商业贷款 |
[02:55] | And then I hear this loud boom and what sounded like gunshots. | 就听到巨大的声响 好像是枪声 |
[02:58] | So I thought the bank was being robbed. | 我就以为银行遇到抢劫了 |
[03:00] | I ran for the exit and the next thing I know, | 我往出口跑 然后就发现 |
[03:02] | I’m being arrested. | 自己被捕了 |
[03:03] | That still doesn’t explain why you were in that basement. | 这无法解释你为什么会在地下室 |
[03:06] | I was down there inspecting the property. | 我去做资产评估 |
[03:09] | I’m part of a venture capital group, | 我是风投公司的合伙人 |
[03:11] | we’re considering an investment in the building. | 我们正考虑投资那栋大楼 |
[03:14] | Okay, Mister… | 好吧 这位 |
[03:16] | what did you say your name was again? | 你刚说你叫什么来着 |
[03:18] | Holt. Vincent holt. I’m an attorney. | 霍尔特 文森特·霍尔特 我是律师 |
[03:21] | And regardless of any constitutional gymnastics you people think you can pull, | 不管你们这些家伙如何逼供 |
[03:26] | when we’re done here, | 这事儿一完 |
[03:28] | my attorneys are gonna shove this whole thing right down your throat. | 我的律师团会让你们自食其果 |
[03:39] | You’re being watched, you know. | 你被监视着 知道吧 |
[03:41] | the longer you wait to talk, the more guilty you look. | 你沉默越久 越显得你有罪 |
[03:48] | So… | 所以 |
[03:52] | let’s start with your name. | 先说说你的名字吧 |
[03:58] | John Warren. Just like it says on my license. | 约翰·沃伦 我驾照上有 |
[04:04] | Okay, Mr. Warren. | 好的 沃伦先生 |
[04:08] | Mind telling me what you were doing | 你不妨告诉我 |
[04:10] | in the bank Monday morning? | 周一早上你在那家银行做什么 |
[04:12] | I was meeting clients. I’m an investment banker. | 我正在会见客户 我在投行工作 |
[04:16] | When I heard the explosion, I saw smoke coming from a stairwell. | 我听到爆炸声 看到楼梯那里冒出浓烟 |
[04:20] | I used to be in the military, so I went down to see | 我以前当过兵 所以就跑下去 |
[04:23] | if I could help. | 看能否帮上忙 |
[04:24] | I could hear shots fired, then your SWAT team | 我听到了枪声 然后你们特警队 |
[04:27] | knocked me to the ground, | 把我按倒在地 |
[04:29] | cuffed me before I could even explain. | 不容分说 直接把我拷上了 |
[04:32] | Basically from that moment on, | 从那时开始 |
[04:33] | treated me like I’m some kind of terrorist. | 就把我当成恐怖分子一样 |
[04:36] | Look, I don’t know why I’m here, or who you think I am, | 我不知道自己为什么被关 不知道你们以为我是谁 |
[04:40] | but I have a life I really need to get back to. | 我只想回家过自己的日子 |
[04:43] | And if they won’t let me see a lawyer, | 他们不让我见律师 |
[04:45] | you’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望了 |
[04:47] | Please. I just want to go home. | 拜托 我只想回家 |
[05:03] | 波顿检察官: 我们特写信告知联邦调查局在一项调查中 拘捕了四名嫌犯,希望能调取相关资料, 以确定当地执法部门所查之”西装男”的 真实身份 | |
[05:05] | 波顿检察官: 我们特写信告知联邦调查局在一项调查中 拘捕了四名嫌犯,希望能调取相关资料, 以确定当地执法部门所查之”西装男”的 真实身份 | |
[05:21] | Where are we on the rogue operative you’ve been tracking? | 追踪孤胆特工的事进展如何 |
[05:23] | In process. | 处理中 |
[05:25] | There’s another player at work here. | 还有个玩家 |
[05:27] | I want them shut down. | 我要他们出局 |
[05:29] | Find that operative and make him disappear. | 找到那名特工 让他消失 |
[05:34] | I’m on it. He’s a hard man to locate. | 我在做 但很难找到他 |
[05:36] | Not according to the FBI. | 联调局可不是这么说的 |
[05:38] | They think he’s one of four suspects being held at Rikers. | 他们认为他是里克岛被关的四名嫌犯之一 |
[05:44] | Then I’ll remove all four. | 那我就四个人都清理掉 |
[05:58] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[05:59] | Drop the gun! Hands above your head! | 把枪放下 举起手来 |
[06:07] | You said hours. It’s been days. | 你说要几个小时 现在都几天了 |
[06:09] | If you’re gonna keep bending the rules, I can easily– | 如果你还继续违反规定 我可以轻易 |
[06:11] | I’m not “bending” anything, warden, but in my time here | 我没有违反什么 典狱长 但在此期间 |
[06:13] | I’ve noticed no less than 15 serious infractions | 我发现了15起以上严重违反 |
[06:16] | of New York regulations governing the care and treatment of prisoners. | 纽约市监管囚犯条例的行为 |
[06:19] | So perhaps you should tend to those before threatening me. | 所以你不如先处理好了 再来威胁我 |
[06:29] | Look, I want to un-cuff these guys. | 我想把手铐解开 |
[06:33] | Carter, one of these men | 卡特 他们中有一人 |
[06:34] | is a highly trained covert assassin. | 是位训练有素的秘密刺客 |
[06:35] | I need him to trust me. | 我得让他信任我 |
[06:39] | So, we got 4 stories | 我们听到了四个故事 |
[06:41] | and 4 IDs that pass background checks. | 四个身份都通过了背景检查 |
[06:45] | So either someone’s lying | 要么有个人在撒谎 |
[06:47] | or we got the wrong four guys. | 要么四个人都抓错了 |
[06:49] | If I’m right, the man we’re looking for is backed | 如果我没猜错 我们要找的那人 |
[06:50] | by a powerful private intelligence network | 背后有强大的私人情报网支持着 |
[06:53] | with resources comparable to any government, | 掌握的资源足以媲美政府机构 |
[06:55] | and they could certainly create an airtight cover | 他们绝对能为自己的特工 |
[06:57] | for one of their operatives. | 提供天衣无缝的掩护身份 |
[06:59] | I’m not gonna let the man in the suit slip away | 我可不会让那西装男 |
[07:01] | just because his license checks out. | 凭个驾照就过关 |
[07:04] | Now, Clark, Watts, and Holt all live out of state, | 现在 克拉克 瓦茨和霍尔特都住在外州 |
[07:07] | and I’ve got agents checking their homes and businesses. | 我让局里去查他们的家和单位了 |
[07:10] | But Mr. Warren apparently works right down on Wall Street. | 不过沃伦先生就在华尔街工作 |
[07:15] | What say we make sure that address isn’t just | 我看我们去查下那个地址是不是 |
[07:17] | an empty office? | 空办公室 |
[07:18] | – Come on. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[07:30] | 有麻烦了 我们正在前往 约翰·沃伦的工作地点 | |
[07:56] | How long has he been working here? | 他在这里工作多久了 |
[07:57] | At least two years. | 至少两年了 |
[07:58] | I’ve been at his desk since last September. | 我从去年九月开始为他工作 |
[08:01] | What’s this all about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[08:02] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[08:04] | Mr. Warren hasn’t called or come in for days. | 沃伦先生几天没打电话也没露面了 |
[08:07] | I’ve been worried sick. Do you know where he is? | 我担心死了 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[08:09] | Check ID on her and everyone in the building. | 核实她和这栋楼所有人的身份 |
[08:11] | Clone the hard drive, photograph everything, | 硬盘 照片等统统拷贝 |
[08:13] | and dust it all for prints. | 收集所有指纹 |
[08:14] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:24] | It’s a nice office, isn’t it? | 办公室不错 是吧 |
[08:26] | When you cook up a cover, you don’t mess around. | 你做掩护身份 还真是滴水不漏 |
[08:28] | John Warren is our friend’s clean cover. | 约翰·沃伦是安全掩护身份 |
[08:30] | We never use it for work. | 我们工作时从没用过 |
[08:32] | It’s the most complete identity that John has, | 这是约翰最完整的身份 |
[08:35] | and it most closely matches the details of his true past. | 也是最贴近他真实过去的 |
[08:39] | But John Warren is still an illusion, | 但约翰·沃伦仍然是虚构的 |
[08:42] | the incomplete footprint of a man who doesn’t exist. | 履历不完整的非真实存在 |
[08:45] | If we make a mistake, | 如果我们出了错 |
[08:47] | or if Donnelly spots a single flaw, | 或者唐纳利找出了漏洞 |
[08:49] | we and the work that we do will be in very grave jeopardy. | 我们和我们的工作将陷入极度危机 |
[08:53] | John’s not the only one in danger, Detective. | 有危险的不仅仅是约翰 警探 |
[08:56] | You are too. | 你也一样 |
[08:58] | This is a hell of a pep talk, Finch. | 你真会鼓舞士气 芬奇 |
[09:00] | Look, the other three suspects still think they’re being held | 其他三位嫌犯还以为他们被关押 |
[09:03] | for the murders they were going to commit, | 是要逼他们招供谋杀 |
[09:05] | but as soon as they figure out Donnelly’s | 一旦他们发现唐纳利 |
[09:07] | actually looking for John, | 其实是在找约翰 |
[09:08] | they’ll give him up in a heartbeat. | 他们会毫不犹豫地供出他 |
[09:11] | I say let’s pin this on one of them. | 把这罪名安到他们身上吧 |
[09:13] | I’m so glad we’re on the same page. | 很高兴我们所想一致 |
[09:15] | I’ve been working to identify our three mercenaries. | 我正在查那几名雇佣兵的身份 |
[09:18] | If we can hand Donnelly | 如果我们让唐纳利发现 |
[09:19] | a name and a military background for even one of them, | 里面哪怕有一人有军事背景 |
[09:22] | it might get John released. | 也许约翰就能获释了 |
[09:24] | And if that doesn’t work, I’m engineering an escape plan. | 如果不成功 我在筹备越狱计划 |
[09:27] | Yeah, well, you better work fast. | 是噢 那你最好赶快 |
[09:28] | Maybe Fusco can give you a hand. | 也许弗斯科能帮上忙 |
[09:32] | Wait a second! No! | 等等 不 |
[09:36] | I’m a cop! What are you doing? | 我是警察 这是干什么 |
[09:38] | Why are you following me? | 为什么跟踪我 |
[09:40] | You are with the bad Armenians, aren’t you? | 你和那些亚美尼亚坏蛋是一伙的 是吧 |
[09:42] | What are you doing? I’m a cop! | 这是干什么 我是警察 |
[09:44] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[09:45] | – Oh, God, my eye! – Fusco’s busy, Carter. | -天啊 我的眼睛 -弗斯科在忙 卡特 |
[09:48] | I think I’d better handle this. | 还是我来吧 |
[09:50] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[09:53] | – So what do you think? – Looks pretty damn real to me. | -你怎么看 -我觉得太真了 |
[09:57] | But maybe that just tells us | 不过这可能正好告诉我们 |
[09:58] | how long our man’s been undercover. | 他隐姓埋名了多久 |
[10:00] | Look, from now on, I want you to wear this. | 从现在起 戴着这个 |
[10:03] | It’s a wireless earpiece linked to my laptop. | 这个无线耳机和我的手提电脑相连 |
[10:05] | It’s so I can feed you questions and info during your interrogations. | 这样我就能在审讯中为你补充问题和资讯 |
[10:08] | It’ll help us be a better team. | 更方便我们配合 |
[10:11] | Together, we’re gonna sift through their lives | 我们联手合作 把他们的生活 |
[10:13] | with a fine-tooth comb. | 查个底朝天 |
[10:23] | 获取网络监控档案资料 机密行动 任务 已被篡改 主体 已被篡改 相关人员 已被篡改 地点 已被篡改 | |
[10:26] | 激活图像文件分析系统 恢复被篡改数据 | |
[10:36] | Got them straight off the servers at Wright-Patterson. | 直接从帕特森空军基地的服务器上拿下来的 |
[10:38] | All you need is a factory and you’ll be launching | 你们只需要找间工厂 |
[10:39] | your own combat drones inside of six months. | 六个月后自己的无人战斗机就下线了 |
[10:52] | – Oh, my God. – I’m sorry. | -我的天 -抱歉 |
[10:54] | The front desk must have given us the wrong key. | 一定是前台给错钥匙了 |
[10:59] | Do you know the penalty for treason? | 知道叛国罪要受何刑罚吗 |
[11:09] | The look on their faces. | 瞧瞧他们的表情 |
[11:11] | I should have brought my camera. | 真应该带相机来 |
[11:13] | Can we just do this and go? | 干完活 快走人 行吗 |
[11:16] | Okay, John. | 好吧 约翰 |
[11:17] | If we’re gonna be partners, you’re gonna have to lighten up. | 我们俩搭档 你得学会放松 |
[11:22] | It’s my first triple homicide. | 这是我第一次连杀三人 |
[11:24] | Didn’t know I was supposed to prepare jokes. | 不知道我还应该准备好笑话 |
[11:27] | These aren’t murder victims. These are enemy combatants. | 他们不是受害人 他们是敌方战斗人员 |
[11:30] | But yes, we are killers, John. | 不过也没错 我们是杀手 约翰 |
[11:32] | That is our job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[11:34] | And if you want to be good at your job, | 如果你想把工作做好 |
[11:36] | you’re gonna have to learn to love your work. | 就得学会热爱工作 |
[11:43] | Have you ever killed anyone? | 你杀过人吗 |
[11:46] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[11:48] | Playing games doesn’t help your cause, Mr. Warren. | 玩把戏是没用的 沃伦先生 |
[11:52] | – Answering questions does. – That’s right, Carter. | -回答问题才行 -很好 卡特 |
[11:55] | Keep him on the defensive. | 逼他处于守势 |
[11:57] | Now, have you… | 那么 你 |
[12:01] | ever killed anyone? | 杀过人吗 |
[12:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:09] | In the army in ’95. | 在部队 95年 |
[12:12] | I was in Bosnia for the IFOR peacekeeping mission. | 当时我在波斯尼亚执行维和任务 |
[12:16] | We were on patrol near Kladanj. | 我们在克拉丹周边巡逻 |
[12:19] | Middle of the night, I sneak off the road | 半夜 我悄悄离开大路 |
[12:21] | to take a whiz in the woods. | 想去林子里小便 |
[12:24] | And there’s this Serb militant with a bag of land mines, | 碰到了一个塞族武装分子带着一袋地雷 |
[12:28] | AK pointed right at me. | 拿枪对着我 |
[12:31] | It misfired. | 枪瞎火了 |
[12:34] | That’s the only reason why I’m still here. | 所以我才活到了今天 |
[12:38] | I jumped him before he could pull again. | 我在他再次扣扳机前扑倒了他 |
[12:44] | We thrashed around in the dirt. | 我们在地上扭打起来 |
[12:48] | And I broke his neck. | 我扭断了他的脖子 |
[12:51] | Really don’t like talking about this. | 不想提这事了 |
[12:54] | Keep pushing. You hit a nerve. | 继续施压 你触到他的痛处了 |
[12:59] | How long did you serve in the military? | 你在军队里服役多久 |
[13:01] | ’95 to ’01. | 95年到01年 |
[13:04] | I was a sergeant in old ironsides. | 我是”老铁甲”的中士 |
[13:07] | Got out just before 9/11. | 正好在911事件前退役 |
[13:10] | Seven years. Long time. | 七年 时间挺长 |
[13:12] | Yeah, my dad was career army. | 是啊 我爸爸是职业军人 |
[13:14] | – What’s your dad’s name? – Conrad. | -你爸爸叫什么 -康拉德 |
[13:16] | That’s enough about dad. | 他爸爸的事可以了 |
[13:17] | Get back to the dead Serb. He’s vulnerable there. | 继续说那个死掉的塞族人 那是他的软肋 |
[13:20] | – So you were a military brat? – Kind of. | -这么说你是部队子弟 -算是吧 |
[13:24] | My mom’s family owned a farm | 我妈妈家有个农场 |
[13:26] | just outside of Sumner, Washington. | 就在华盛顿的夏日镇边上 |
[13:28] | I stayed home with her while my dad was overseas. | 爸爸在海外服役 我跟她一起在家里 |
[13:30] | He got out when I was 11, came home to run the farm. | 我11岁的时候他退役了 回来打理农场 |
[13:36] | So where did you serve? | 那你在哪里服役的呢 |
[13:40] | You didn’t ask what Old Ironsides was. | 你没问我”老铁甲”是什么 |
[13:47] | Warrant officer. Ivy division. | 陆军准尉 常春藤师 |
[13:50] | Deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan. | 在伊拉克和阿富汗驻扎过 |
[13:55] | Let me guess. 97 Echo. | 我猜猜 97E的 |
[13:59] | You were an interrogator. | 你是审讯官 |
[14:02] | Guilty as charged. | 正是 |
[14:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[14:12] | – Is the earpiece not working? – I’m building rapport. | -你耳机坏了吗 -我在博取认同 |
[14:15] | That’s how you get good intel. | 这样才能拿到有用的情报 |
[14:17] | Would you rather I waterboarded him? | 难道你想给他上水刑吗 |
[14:19] | Of course not, and honestly, | 当然不是 坦白说 |
[14:22] | everything he’s said checks out. | 他说的一切都被核实了 |
[14:24] | So you think we might be digging in the wrong spot? | 那 你觉得我们找错了吗 |
[14:28] | No. To catch this man, Carter, | 不 为了抓到他 卡特 |
[14:29] | I’d dig all the way to China. | 我追查到中国也在所不惜 |
[14:30] | We need to hit the other three just as hard. | 其他三个人也得这样狠查 |
[14:32] | But we need to work fast. | 但是动作要快 |
[14:33] | Powerful forces have already sabotaged this investigation. | 已经有势力介入我们的调查了 |
[14:36] | We need to know who’s who before someone strikes again. | 我们得抢在他们出招前查清楚到底谁是谁 |
[14:39] | Turn around, please. | 请转身 |
[14:45] | Spread your arms, open your mouth, stick out your tongue. | 抬起手臂 张嘴 伸出舌头 |
[14:48] | – Ever serve in the military? – No. | -参过军吗 -没有 |
[14:50] | Ask where he went to middle school. | 问他去哪里读的中学 |
[14:52] | Where did you go to middle school? | 你在哪里读的中学 |
[14:53] | Pullman, Illinois. | 伊利诺斯州普尔曼 |
[14:55] | Robert Goddard. | 罗伯特·戈达德中学 |
[14:56] | – What was your name again? – Devin Clark. | -你叫什么来着 -德文·克拉克 |
[14:58] | – And where were you born? – Akron. | -你在哪里出生的 -阿克隆市 |
[14:59] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[15:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:06] | What’s your address? | 你住在哪里 |
[15:07] | 713 east 66th, apartment 5B. | 东66大街713号 公寓门牌5B |
[15:10] | – Middle name. – Benjamin. | -中间名 -本杰明 |
[15:12] | What’s his birth date? Hometown? Social security number? | 问他生日 家乡 社保号码 |
[15:15] | 11-27-74. | 11月27日 74年 |
[15:17] | Sarasota, Florida. | 福罗里达萨拉索塔 |
[15:18] | 4 9 8 0 0 4-9-8-0-0. | |
[15:19] | 3 1 4 5 3-1-4-5. | |
[15:20] | What was your MOS? | 你的MOS是什么 |
[15:21] | I told you I wasn’t in the military. | 我说了我没参过军 |
[15:23] | Then how the hell did you know what an M.O.S. was? | 那你怎么知道MOS是什么意思 |
[15:25] | Now what’s your damn name? | 你名字到底叫什么 |
[15:29] | Brian Kelly, ex-Navy Seal. | 布莱恩·凯利 前海豹特遣队成员 |
[15:31] | You can read him his rights now. | 你可以宣读他的权利了 |
[15:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:35] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[15:37] | Anything you say can | 你所说的话 |
[15:39] | So that’s it. He’s our guy. | 搞定了 他就是我们要找的人 |
[15:41] | Unfortunately not. | 很遗憾不是 |
[15:42] | While our man in the suit | 当我们的西装男 |
[15:43] | was committing homicide in New Rochelle, | 在新罗歇尔杀人的时候 |
[15:45] | Mr. Kelly was in Iraq. | 凯利先生正身处伊拉克 |
[15:47] | Now that he’s been identified, | 既然他身份已确定 |
[15:48] | the public safety exception no longer applies. | 公共安全威胁已不适用 |
[15:51] | So one down, three to go. | 排除一个 还剩三个 |
[15:56] | 1 PM. Food and exercise. | 下午一点 吃饭锻炼时间 |
[16:21] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧这是哪阵风吹的 |
[16:23] | You know, this is the bastard that stole my dog. | 这是这混蛋偷了我的狗 |
[16:26] | Let’s be honest. He wanted to leave. | 老实说吧 他是自愿离开 |
[16:30] | Yeah, you’re also the reason I’m stuck in this dump. | 你还害我被关在这破地方 |
[16:35] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:38] | No. Nothing that can’t be fixed later. | 没有 以后再解决 |
[16:46] | Someone wants to see you. | 有人想见你 |
[17:01] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[17:09] | 获取网络监控档案资料 机密行动 任务 已被篡改 主体 已被篡改 相关人员 已被篡改 地点 已被篡改 | |
[17:11] | 激活图像文件分析系统 恢复被篡改数据 | |
[17:20] | Deux kirs royaux, s’il vous plait. | 两杯皇家基尔 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Tres bien. | 好 |
[17:28] | – What did they do? – Who cares? | -他们干了什么 -管他呢 |
[17:30] | Orders are orders. | 命令就是命令 |
[17:32] | Just making sure we have the right target. | 只是想确定我们没弄错目标 |
[17:35] | They just look like two people in love. | 他们看上去就是一对恋人 |
[17:37] | Maybe they are. | 可能就是 |
[17:39] | Or maybe they’re just better at playing their cover than you. | 也可能他们只是比你更会伪装 |
[17:43] | Would it kill you to kiss a girl every once in a while? | 偶尔吻个姑娘你会死吗 |
[17:48] | Alone at last. Time to get to work. | 终于没人了 干活儿 |
[18:00] | So, John, your past finally caught up with you. | 约翰 你夜路走多了 终于遇见鬼了 |
[18:03] | Whatever the circumstances, it’s lovely to see you again. | 虽然环境如此 不过见到你真好 |
[18:06] | Relax. Right here. It’s a dead zone. | 放松点 这边 这是死角 |
[18:10] | No cameras can see us. | 摄像头拍不到我们 |
[18:12] | Can’t have Agent Donnelly spying on our reunion, can we? | 不能让唐纳利特工监视我们的重聚 是吧 |
[18:16] | I know all about his hunt for the “Man in a suit”. | 我知道他追捕”西装男”的事情 |
[18:19] | Personally, I think they could’ve come up with a better name. | 个人认为 他们该想个好听点的名字 |
[18:24] | Are you going to turn me in, Elias? | 你要供出我吗 以利亚 |
[18:27] | And lose Harold as a chess partner? | 失去哈罗德这样的好棋友吗 |
[18:30] | I was pissed for a while, but the truth is, John, | 我的确气了一段时间 但是毕竟 约翰 |
[18:34] | you’ll always be the man who came out of nowhere and saved my life. | 你曾从天而降 救过我一命 |
[18:38] | I want you to think of me as a friend, | 我希望你把我当朋友 |
[18:40] | and when I see my friends in trouble I want to help, so… | 朋友有难 我乐意帮忙 所以 |
[18:43] | Well for starters, don’t protect me. | 想帮忙 就别保护我 |
[18:46] | Donnelly used to think I was working for you. | 唐纳利曾以为我为你工作 |
[18:49] | Hey, well, it’s not for lack of asking on my part. | 我也不是没邀请过你 |
[18:52] | See that guy over there? | 看见那边那人了吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah. You want us to kill him? | 要我们干掉他吗 |
[18:58] | I’m not so sure you could. | 我不觉得你们可以 |
[19:00] | I’ve got a hunch he’s a lot like me. | 我的直觉告诉我他跟我一样 |
[19:03] | You want to help? Get a picture of him to Harold. | 你想帮忙 把他的照片传给哈罗德 |
[19:07] | If there’s another player at the table, | 既然还有别的玩家入局 |
[19:10] | I’d like to know who we’re dealing with. | 我得知道是什么人 |
[19:11] | You and me working together. | 你我携手合作 |
[19:14] | Very exciting, John. | 令人兴奋啊 约翰 |
[19:24] | Come on, there’s a precinct two blocks away. | 快点 往前两个街区有个警局 |
[19:26] | – No! No police! – Okay, what’s this about? | -不 不要找警察 -好吧 这怎么回事 |
[19:29] | Why do they want you dead anyway? | 为什么他们想要你命 |
[19:31] | Here. Here. Here. Right here. Right here. | 这这这 躲这儿 躲这儿 |
[19:37] | Thank God. I could use a hand right about now. | 谢天谢地 我现在正需要帮助 |
[19:39] | Actually, I was hoping for your assistance, Detective. | 实际上 我需要你的协助 警探 |
[19:41] | I’m sending you a picture of the man | 我给你发一张照片 |
[19:43] | who is incarcerated with our friend. | 此人跟我们的朋友关在一起 |
[19:45] | Fusco, the Armenians. | 弗斯科 那帮亚美尼亚人 |
[19:47] | I was wondering if you could use NYPD’s resources | 我想你能否动用纽约警局的资源 |
[19:50] | to identify him. | 确定他的身份 |
[19:55] | Him? That’s easy. | 他 小菜一碟 |
[19:56] | That’s the government spook who was sniffing around when Corwin got shot. | 他就是那个到处打探考文枪杀案的政府探子 |
[20:00] | Okay. Thank you, Detective. | 好 多谢 警探 |
[20:01] | Any chance you can give us a hand | 你能不能帮我们摆脱这群 |
[20:02] | with these Armenians that want to kill– | 追杀我们的亚美尼亚 |
[20:06] | Do you have any enemies? | 你有仇人吗 |
[20:07] | Well, I’m pretty sure | 我确定 |
[20:09] | the guy behind that mirror isn’t a fan. | 镜子后面那哥们不怎么喜欢我 |
[20:12] | Push for details. | 逼问细节 |
[20:13] | Find the questions he doesn’t want you to ask. | 找出他不希望你问的问题 |
[20:15] | Why did you leave the military? | 为什么离开军队 |
[20:18] | It was time. | 到时候了 |
[20:19] | Yeah, but a lot of people who felt that way | 是啊 但很多跟你有同感的人 |
[20:22] | wound up re-enlisting right after 9/11, but not you. | 在911之后又重回军队 而你没有 |
[20:27] | There’s a point where if you stay a soldier any longer, | 到了某个阶段 如果你继续当兵 |
[20:31] | you won’t know how to be anything else. | 就不会干别的了 |
[20:34] | So I got out, went back to U-dub for my MBA. | 所以我离开了 回到华大攻读MBA |
[20:39] | And after college, where did you work? | 毕业之后 你在哪工作 |
[20:42] | Let’s see, there was Pacific Capital, | 我想想 我待过太平洋投资 |
[20:47] | Cambridge Securities, BPC. | 剑桥证券 BPC公司 |
[20:50] | You moved around a lot. | 你换了不少地方 |
[20:51] | I guess I was drifting a bit. | 我比较漂泊吧 |
[20:54] | Job to job, place to place. Damn near broke for a while. | 又换工作 又换住处 也落魄了一阵 |
[20:58] | But then, a good man found me and gave me a… | 但后来 一个好人找到了我 给了我一个 |
[21:02] | purpose. | 目标 |
[21:04] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[21:06] | My current employer, Howard French. | 我的现雇主 哈华德·芬兰奇 |
[21:10] | Keep him talking. | 让他接着说 |
[21:11] | I’m running a background check on Howard French. | 我在查哈华德·芬兰奇的背景资料 |
[21:13] | Don’t worry, Detective. | 不用担心 警探 |
[21:14] | Howard French will check out just fine. | 哈华德·芬兰奇查不出问题 |
[21:16] | Oh, and I’ve hacked the link | 还有 我黑进了 |
[21:17] | between Donnelly’s computer and your earpiece. | 唐纳利的电脑和你耳机之间的网络 |
[21:20] | But rest assured, | 不过放心 |
[21:21] | you’re the only one that can hear me. | 只有你能听见我 |
[21:23] | How did you and Mr. French meet? | 你跟芬兰奇先生怎么相遇的 |
[21:26] | He found my resume online. Called me in for a meeting. | 他在网上找到我的简历 打电话约我见面 |
[21:30] | And then he told me who he was, what he did. | 然后告诉我 他是谁 他做什么 |
[21:33] | Asked if I wanted to help. | 问我想不想帮忙 |
[21:35] | You can call Howard and ask him about me. | 你可以打电话给哈华德 核实我的事 |
[21:37] | I’m sure he’s wondering where I am. | 他肯定正在找我 |
[21:41] | Come on out, Carter. | 出来一下 卡特 |
[21:41] | One of the other suspects is ready to talk. | 另一个嫌疑人想开口说话了 |
[21:44] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[21:51] | All right. I know what’s going on here. | 好吧 我知道怎么回事了 |
[21:54] | I’ve been waiting two damn hours. | 我都他妈等了俩小时了 |
[21:56] | And if you’re not talking to me, | 既然你不跟我谈 |
[21:57] | someone else must be talking to you. | 一定是别人在跟你谈 |
[22:00] | Screw that. Nobody rats me out. | 去他的 谁也别想出卖我 |
[22:05] | My name isn’t Devin Clark. | 我的名字并不是德文·克拉克 |
[22:07] | It’s Charles MaCavoy. | 而是查尔斯·麦卡沃伊 |
[22:09] | And you give me immunity, | 你给我豁免权 |
[22:11] | I tell you anything you want to know. | 我就把你想知道的都告诉你 |
[22:14] | Can’t give you immunity | 想要豁免权 |
[22:15] | until I know what you did, Chuck. | 就得先说你到底干了什么 查克 |
[22:17] | So let’s start with what you were doing in that bank. | 先说说你去银行干了什么 |
[22:22] | Donnelly. | 唐纳利 |
[22:23] | You ever been to New Rochelle, MaCavoy? | 你去过新罗歇尔吗 麦卡沃伊 |
[22:27] | No. | 没有 |
[22:28] | Are you now or have you ever been | 你是否是或曾经是 |
[22:29] | an employee of Ansible, Worldstrat, | 安塞波 世界战略 |
[22:32] | or any other private intelligence firm? | 或其他私人情报公司的雇员 |
[22:33] | Donnelly, look, you’re showing all our cards. | 唐纳利 你把我们的底牌都亮了 |
[22:36] | Shock and awe, Detective. | 直捣黄龙 警探 |
[22:38] | We need to know he’s our man | 先确定他是我们要的人 |
[22:39] | before we even consider a deal. | 才能考虑跟他交易 |
[22:44] | Are you the person the police call “the man in the suit”? | 你是警察口中的”西装男”吗 |
[22:46] | What the hell are you talking about, man? | 你到底说什么呢 |
[22:48] | One of the men you were picked up with | 和你一起被捕的四个人里 |
[22:49] | is a highly trained operator with an agenda all his own. | 有一名训练有素 独自行动的特工 |
[22:53] | You tell me who that individual is | 你告诉我那个人是谁 |
[22:56] | and you’ll get your deal. | 就成交 |
[23:04] | – What the hell’s going on? – Fire alarm. | -怎么回事 -火警 |
[23:06] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[23:07] | No! We’re in the middle of something! | 不行 我们还没问完 |
[23:10] | Pardon the interruption, Detective, | 抱歉打扰了 警探 |
[23:12] | but I thought now might be a good time for me | 不过此时是测试 |
[23:14] | to test my access to the building’s fire alarms. | 我对建筑物火警控制的大好时机 |
[23:18] | I need you to drop your phone in MaCavoy’s pocket. | 把你的手机放进麦卡沃伊的口袋 |
[23:21] | Now. | 马上 |
[23:36] | Your name is Charles Bennett MaCavoy. | 你名叫查尔斯·班尼特·麦卡沃伊 |
[23:39] | Your lovely wife and two little girls | 你可爱的妻子和两个女儿 |
[23:41] | live in a palatial estate just outside of Houston, Texas. | 住在德克萨斯休斯顿郊外的豪宅里 |
[23:44] | Your monthly mortgage of $4,200 is easily affordable, | 你4200美元的月供还得很轻松 |
[23:48] | considering that you have 6.2 million | 因为你有620万美金 |
[23:51] | in a Cayman islands account. | 存在开曼群岛的账户里 |
[23:53] | An account that I’ve just drained to zero. | 那账户刚刚被我清空为零了 |
[23:55] | The money was payment for illegal mercenary activities, | 那些钱是你做非法雇兵的报酬 |
[23:58] | crimes that I doubt you were prepared | 那些罪行我想你没准备好 |
[24:00] | to divulge to Agent Donnelly. | 向唐纳利探员全交待 |
[24:02] | So the question for you is who would you rather make a deal with, | 所以现在的问题是 你要跟谁做交易 |
[24:05] | the FBI or me? | 联邦调查局 还是我 |
[24:08] | False alarm! Everybody back inside! | 假警报 全部人回去 |
[24:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[24:25] | Blanket immunity. | 豁免权文件 |
[24:27] | You tell me what I want to know, and it’s yours. | 你告诉我我想知道的 就归你了 |
[24:41] | This guy, right here. | 这个人 这个 |
[24:57] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[24:59] | Someone got to you, didn’t they? | 有人找上你了 是不是 |
[25:10] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[25:12] | Brian Kelly, he just hung himself in his cell. | 布莱恩·凯利刚刚在牢房自缢了 |
[25:17] | Between that, this glitch in the fire alarm, | 期间 火灾警报器故障 |
[25:19] | and the fact that MaCavoy’s hands are sweating now | 麦克沃伊手心全是汗 |
[25:21] | when they were bone dry 20 minutes ago, | 二十分钟前明明还是干的 |
[25:23] | and I don’t trust anyone anymore. | 我不能相信任何人了 |
[25:25] | Someone has been tampering with this investigation since it started, | 有人从头到尾一直在操纵调查 |
[25:28] | and if he’s saying it’s Holt… | 所以如果他说是霍尔特 |
[25:32] | then I think it’s Warren. | 那就应该是沃伦 |
[25:43] | 获取网络监控档案资料 机密行动 任务 已被篡改 主体 已被篡改 相关人员 已被篡改 地点 已被篡改 | |
[25:46] | 激活图像文件分析系统 恢复被篡改数据 | |
[26:08] | Just got intel on our next gig. | 刚接到下次行动的情报 |
[26:11] | Seems like you could use some leave. | 看起来你需要放个小假 |
[26:14] | We could be a few days late. | 我们可以晚几天 |
[26:16] | April in Paris? What do you say? | 四月的巴黎 你看如何 |
[26:20] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[26:24] | Time to decide. | 做出决定吧 |
[26:25] | Which man do you want to be? | 你要当什么样的人 |
[26:27] | The boy scout or the killer? | 童子军 还是杀手 |
[26:28] | ’cause I’m sick of working with both. | 我受够同时跟这种人合作 |
[26:30] | Nobody made you do this. You chose this life, remember? | 没人逼你 是你自己选的 记得吗 |
[26:33] | But if this isn’t you, if you want to be a nice man with a nice job, | 如果你不愿意 你想当个好人 找份好活 |
[26:38] | all you have to do is ask. | 开口就行了 |
[26:44] | I love my work. | 我热爱工作 |
[26:53] | All right, Carter, get in there with Warren | 好了 卡特 带沃伦进去 |
[26:55] | and break him. | 撬开他 |
[26:57] | You still haven’t told me why you left the military. | 你还没告诉我你为什么离开军队 |
[27:03] | You still haven’t told me if you ever killed anyone. | 你还没告诉我你是不是杀过人 |
[27:07] | Stay on offense, Carter. | 保持进攻 卡特 |
[27:08] | Don’t let him control the conversation. | 别让他控制住谈话 |
[27:10] | And remember, Detective, not too fast, please. | 记住 警探 请别太快 |
[27:12] | I can backfill almost any detail that John throws out, | 约翰说什么 我差不多都能圆好 |
[27:16] | but it takes time. | 但我需要时间 |
[27:17] | When is the last time you left the country? | 你最后一次出国是什么时候 |
[27:19] | I was in Mexico for business last May, | 去年五月去墨西哥谈生意 |
[27:22] | so the 3rd through the 5th. | 从三号到五号 |
[27:31] | – Ever been married? – No. | -你结过婚么 -没有 |
[27:33] | Live with anyone? | 有同居人吗 |
[27:34] | Why? You interested? | 怎么 你有兴趣 |
[27:37] | Get him to name a girlfriend, | 问他的女朋友 |
[27:38] | someone he’s been in a relationship with. | 跟他谈过恋爱的人 |
[27:41] | Hold that thought, Detective. | 稍等一下 警探 |
[27:43] | It’s a tad difficult to create an entire person. | 虚构一个完整的人有点难 |
[27:45] | It may take me a moment. | 需要多一点时间 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry, how many more questions | 抱歉 请问还有多少问题 |
[27:50] | am I going to have to answer? | 要我回答 |
[27:53] | Tell you what, I’ll answer one of yours, | 这样吧 我回答你的一个问题 |
[27:56] | then you answer mine. | 然后你回答我的 |
[27:59] | Have I ever killed anyone? Yeah. | 我杀过人吗 是的 |
[28:04] | First time was the worst. 2:00 A.M. raid in Iraq. | 第一次是最糟的 凌晨两点在伊拉克的突袭 |
[28:07] | They kicked the door, I had about 15 minutes | 他们在强攻了 我必须在15分钟内 |
[28:10] | to break a suspected terrorist before the insurgents showed up. | 撬开恐怖嫌犯的嘴 否则判乱分子就要攻进来了 |
[28:15] | But this night, someone failed to clear a room. | 但是那天晚上 清理房间安全的工作没做好 |
[28:19] | I saw a man with a gun, | 我看见一个持枪的男人 |
[28:23] | raised my weapon and fired. | 于是开枪了 |
[28:25] | To this day, I don’t know if he was a terrorist or… | 直到今天 我都不知道他是恐怖分子还是 |
[28:30] | just a guy who woke up at the wrong time. | 一个在错误时间醒来的普通人 |
[28:36] | Okay, ready when you are. | 好了 可以问了 |
[28:42] | Ever been in love? | 你恋爱过吗 |
[28:45] | Once. | 一次 |
[28:48] | Allison West. | 艾莉森·韦斯特 |
[28:50] | 名字 艾莉森 姓氏 韦斯特 | |
[28:55] | There’s your answer, by the way. | 对了 这就是答案 |
[28:58] | To what? | 什么答案 |
[29:01] | Why I left the military. | 我为什么离开军队 |
[29:07] | When the planes hit the towers, I was with Alli | 双子塔被袭时 我和艾莉 |
[29:09] | in a hotel room in Niagara falls. | 在尼加拉瀑布的酒店里 |
[29:15] | I had just gotten out of the service. | 我那时刚刚退役 |
[29:18] | But as we sat together on that bed, | 但当我们一起坐在床上 |
[29:22] | watching it all go down, | 看着一切发生 |
[29:26] | I knew I had to go back. | 我知道我必须回去 |
[29:28] | And I looked at her. | 我看着她 |
[29:32] | She was quiet, trying to be strong. | 她一言不发 努力坚强 |
[29:35] | I don’t know, I– | 我不知道 |
[29:39] | maybe I was scared. | 也许我是害怕了 |
[29:41] | But when I looked at her, I saw this whole other life. | 当我看着她 我看到了另一种完全不同的人生 |
[29:44] | A life I knew I’d never have if I went back. | 如果我回到军队就永远不会拥有的人生 |
[29:54] | So I stayed. | 所以我留下了 |
[29:59] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[30:01] | I was an idiot. | 我是个傻瓜 |
[30:04] | Let her slip away. | 让她离开了 |
[30:09] | I instantly regretted it, but it was too late. | 我立刻就后悔了 但为时已晚 |
[30:12] | It’s funny how the choices you make change who you become. | 真有意思 一个决定 改变整个人生 |
[30:16] | Pick one path or the other. | 选这条路 还是那条路 |
[30:19] | Hear an explosion at a bank and try to help, | 在银行听到爆炸声 试图帮忙 |
[30:23] | and suddenly– | 突然就 |
[30:25] | All these years later I still wonder… | 这么多年后 我仍然在想 |
[30:30] | if I had re-upped when the towers came down… | 如果双子塔倒塌之后我重新入伍 |
[30:38] | who would I be now? | 现在我会是怎样 |
[30:50] | We’ve been in here for hours. | 我们已经审讯几个小时了 |
[30:51] | Do we have anything that proves Warren’s | 有任何证据证明沃伦的身份 |
[30:53] | not who he says he is? | 是假的吗 |
[31:00] | There’s one last test we can try. | 还有最后一个测试可以做 |
[31:20] | Just what kind of test is this exactly? | 这到底是什么测试 |
[31:23] | One of my people spotted the Aryans | 我的眼线看到雅利安派的 |
[31:25] | hassling Warren earlier, | 之前找过沃伦的麻烦 |
[31:26] | so if we let nature run its course, | 如果我们任其发展 |
[31:28] | maybe the man in the suit will show us his combat skills. | 也许西装男能给我们展示一下格斗技巧 |
[31:31] | Are you crazy? You’ll start a riot. | 你疯了么 你会引发骚乱 |
[31:33] | I’d like all the guards out of the yard. | 把所有警卫清离院子 |
[31:37] | Now, please. | 马上 有劳 |
[31:54] | Are you scared, fish? | 怕了么 菜鸟 |
[32:05] | Come on! Get some! | 来吧 接招 |
[32:10] | Come on, fight back. | 快点 还击啊 |
[32:33] | He’s had enough. | 够了 |
[32:45] | Okay, get up. Let’s go. | 好了 起来 我们走 |
[32:54] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[32:56] | You used to be good police. | 你曾是个好警察 |
[32:58] | Ever since this thing started, | 但这事一开始 |
[33:01] | you’ve been bending the rules… | 你就一直在违反规定 |
[33:02] | I believe that this country is under attack… | 我认为我们的国家正受到攻击 |
[33:03] | and this is not right, Donnelly. | 这是不对的 唐纳利 |
[33:04] | – by an invisible enemy. – You are over the line! | -隐形敌人的袭击 -你做得太过了 |
[33:06] | I will do whatever I have to do– | 我会做一切我必须做的 |
[33:07] | All you have to do is watch. | 你必须做的就是看好了 |
[33:12] | Get Vincent Holt back in that box! | 把文森特·霍尔特带进来 |
[33:21] | Your name ain’t Holt. | 你的名字不是霍尔特 |
[33:22] | And you’re no lawyer. You’re a mercenary. | 你也不是律师 你是雇佣兵 |
[33:27] | Ex-special forces. Probably delta. | 前特种部队 很可能是三角洲部队 |
[33:30] | At least that’s what your buddies | 至少你的伙伴 |
[33:31] | Kelly and MaCavoy told us. | 凯利和麦卡沃伊是这么说的 |
[33:33] | Now see, they were smart. They got a deal. | 看 他们很聪明 做了交易 |
[33:36] | But since you won’t give me your name, | 既然你不愿说出你的名字 |
[33:38] | I can just gitmo your ass. | 我只有咬定你了 |
[33:43] | Packer, Wayne F. Now get me a lawyer. | 派克 韦恩·F 我要见律师 |
[33:46] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[33:47] | Can you offer any proof that’s your real name? | 能证明那是你的真名吗 |
[33:49] | I said get me a lawyer. | 我说了我要见律师 |
[33:51] | Not while I still think you’re a threat to national security. | 只要我认为你会威胁国家安全 就别想 |
[33:54] | Come on, soldier, what’s your mission here? | 说吧 大兵 你的任务是什么 |
[33:58] | Kelly already told me you set the explosives in the bank. | 凯利已经说了是你们在银行设置的炸药 |
[34:01] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[34:02] | But you just admitted you were with him. | 你刚刚承认了你们是一伙的 |
[34:04] | So now I got you on conspiracy. | 我可以定你个共谋罪 |
[34:07] | Your only play is to roll up on your boss. | 你唯一能做的就是供你的老大 |
[34:08] | – So who are you working for? – I’m not your rat. | -你替谁卖命 -我不会出卖别人 |
[34:11] | A response that suggests that there is in fact a boss to rat out. | 这回答表明确实有”老大”的存在 |
[34:14] | Screw you, bitch. | 去你的 贱人 |
[34:15] | That adds contract killing and a whole bunch of RICO stuff. | 那又可以加上杀手罪和黑社会团伙之类的罪 |
[34:17] | Now you want to give me the name of your boss | 你是要交待出你老大的名字 |
[34:18] | or can I just charge you as the man in a suit? | 还是要我直接起诉你为”西装男” |
[34:36] | That’s your man, Donnelly. | 这就是你要找的人 唐纳利 |
[34:45] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[34:47] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的一切都将做为承堂证供 |
[34:50] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[34:59] | Coming out. Open on one. | 出人 打开一号门 |
[35:05] | I’m ready, Detective. | 我准备好了 警探 |
[35:06] | I’ve emailed you the details of my plan for John’s escape. | 我已经把约翰的详细越狱计划发给你了 |
[35:09] | All you have to do– | 你只需要 |
[35:11] | Won’t be necessary, Finch. | 没必要了 芬奇 |
[35:13] | Situation’s under control. | 形势在控制之中 |
[35:15] | And by the way, you owe me a phone. | 对了 你欠我一部手机 |
[35:45] | Looking for someone? | 在找人吗 |
[35:48] | No one in particular. | 没有 |
[35:52] | Fusco didn’t want to celebrate my release? | 弗斯科不来庆祝我获释吗 |
[35:55] | Finch has him tied up with something. | 芬奇安排了点事给他 |
[36:01] | Only one of us are gonna get out of this. | 我们俩只有一人能逃走 |
[36:04] | When I start shooting, you run like hell | 我一开枪 你就玩命跑 |
[36:05] | and don’t look back. | 别回头 |
[36:06] | No, Lionel. Save yourself. | 不 莱奈尔 保全你自己 |
[36:09] | You ready? Get ready to go. | 准备好了吗 准备跑 |
[36:15] | I just want to say thank you. | 我只想说谢谢你 |
[36:19] | I couldn’t have got through this without… | 我能撑过去多亏 |
[36:21] | a friend to talk to. | 有朋友陪着 |
[36:25] | So was any of it true? | 那些话里 有真的吗 |
[36:30] | I sincerely doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[36:36] | Congratulations, Carter. | 祝贺你 卡特 |
[36:39] | You just caught the man in a suit. | 你刚刚抓住了西装男 |
[36:51] | Drop your gun. Hands in the air. | 放下武器 举起手来 |
[36:55] | It’s over, John. | 结束了 约翰 |
[37:04] | Got your bracelets, Carter? | 带手铐了吗 卡特 |
[37:06] | Put them on your friend here. | 把你朋友拷上 |
[37:15] | See? | 看吧 |
[37:16] | I told you we’d catch him. | 我告诉过你我们能抓住他 |
[37:19] | But I’m afraid that’s the last collar you’ll ever make. | 但恐怕这是你最后一次执行抓捕了 |
[37:27] | I trusted you, Carter, and you threw it away | 我那么信任你 卡特 你却丢弃了我的信任 |
[37:31] | along with a very promising career. | 丢弃了前途无量的职业 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:38] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[37:40] | Actually, John, it’s not. | 实际上 约翰 并非如此 |
[37:43] | This little game you two have been playing, | 你们俩玩的那个小把戏 |
[37:45] | you didn’t give it away. She did. | 暴露的不是你 是她 |
[37:47] | And now I’m going to find out exactly who you are. | 现在我需要弄清楚 你到底是谁 |
[37:55] | 任务 红堡行动 目标 绝密 地点 | |
[37:57] | 中情局地下网点 摩洛哥得土安 | |
[37:59] | 中情局地下网点 摩洛哥得土安 | |
[37:59] | We believe someone inside the Pentagon sold a secure laptop | 我们确信五角大楼里有人把一台 |
[38:01] | containing some of the source code to a Chinese firm. | 含源代码的电脑卖给了一家中国公司 |
[38:06] | We need the laptop returned. | 我们要拿回电脑 |
[38:08] | – Where are we going? – Ordos. | -我们要去哪里 -鄂尔多斯 |
[38:10] | It’s a company town in the middle of China. | 这是中国中部的一个企业开发区 |
[38:17] | Reese, after you secure the package, | 里瑟 你拿到程序包之后 |
[38:22] | you’re to retire Agent Stanton. | 清除斯坦顿特工 |
[38:31] | I haven’t seen that look in a while. | 很久没看到这种表情了 |
[38:34] | – Everything okay? – Absolutely. | -还好吧 -当然 |
[38:39] | Whatever it is, lock it down. | 给我收起来 藏好了 |
[38:42] | I don’t need this guy. I need the killer. | 我要的不是这家伙 我要的是杀手 |
[38:49] | 获取网络监控档案资料 机密行动 任务 已被篡改 主体 已被篡改 相关人员 已被篡改 地点 已被篡改 | |
[38:50] | 激活图像文件分析系统 恢复被篡改数据 | |
[39:04] | Listen, Kara, there’s something you need to– | 听着 卡拉 有些事你需要 |
[39:08] | Sorry, John. Nothing personal. | 对不起 约翰 我也不想 |
[39:12] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[39:13] | I got the same orders as you. | 我接到了相同的命令 |
[39:37] | Thank you, Lionel, | 谢谢你 莱奈尔 |
[39:40] | for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[39:46] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[39:56] | – What? – We have an emergency. | -怎么了 -有紧急情况 |
[39:59] | I’m sending you Carter’s last known coordinates. | 我把卡特最后的坐标发给你 |
[40:01] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那儿碰头 |
[40:25] | Apocryphal. Charlie. Tango. | 伪造 查理 探戈 |
[40:29] | Toward. Mark. Whiskey. | 接近 标记 威士忌 |
[40:39] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪儿 |
[40:41] | To a safe house, | 去安全屋 |
[40:43] | where I’ll contact a friend at Justice, | 我会联系司法部的朋友 |
[40:44] | figure out how to proceed with your prosecution. | 弄清楚如何起诉 |
[40:53] | No backup? You’re going it alone, huh? | 没有支援 你一个人啊 |
[40:57] | Well, Carter, I don’t know who to trust anymore. | 卡特 我不知道还能相信谁 |
[41:04] | When the man in a suit– when John here | 当西装男 当这位约翰 |
[41:08] | slipped away the first time, I knew he had a mole, | 第一次逃掉的时候 我就知道他有暗桩 |
[41:10] | somebody on the inside. | 内部有人 |
[41:12] | And then when his fingerprints went missing | 当他的指纹不翼而飞 |
[41:13] | and his DNA got switched, | DNA被换了之后 |
[41:15] | I was forced to consider it might be you. | 我不得不怀疑可能是你 |
[41:17] | And I’ll admit, you played a pretty good game | 我得承认 你装得挺好 |
[41:19] | until I put him in the yard alone. | 但我把他一个人扔到院子时 |
[41:22] | And that’s when I saw it… in your eyes. | 我看到 你的眼中 |
[41:26] | genuine concern. | 是满满的关心 |
[41:31] | How did he turn you, Carter? | 他是怎么策反你的 卡特 |
[41:33] | What was your price? | 你要价多少 |
[41:40] | No price. Just helping a friend. | 没要价 只是帮朋友的忙 |
[41:45] | Then you’ve been played for a fool. | 那你就是被人愚弄了 |
[41:47] | Recruited as an asset by a private intelligence– | 当了情报提供者 为私人情报 |
[41:49] | You don’t understand, Donnelly, he’s a good man. | 你不明白 唐纳利 他是好人 |
[41:51] | We’re helping people. | 我们是在帮助别人 |
[41:52] | Oh, God. Is that what he told you? | 上帝啊 他是这么跟你说的吗 |
[41:54] | Wake up, Carter. | 醒醒吧 卡特 |
[41:56] | Your friend is nothing more or less | 你的朋友只不过是 |
[41:58] | than a highly trained murderer. | 一个训练有素的杀手 |
[42:00] | You don’t wind up with that job by accident. | 那种工作又不是碰上就做 |
[42:03] | He chose that life. | 那是他选择的生活 |
[42:05] | He chose to become the monster he is. | 他选择变成那种恶棍 |
[42:08] | And now you’ve made your choice too. | 现在你也做出了选择 |
[42:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[42:27] | – Agent Donnelly, stop your car! – Who is this? | -唐纳利特工 停车 -你是谁 |
[42:30] | I’m the partner of the man in your backseat. | 我是你后座的男人的搭档 |
[42:31] | I have a source that tells me you’re in grave danger. | 我收到情报你现在正处于极度危险中 |
[42:33] | And trust me, my source is never– | 相信我 我的情报从不 |
[43:19] | Hey, lover. | 你好 爱人 |
[43:22] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |