时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:39] | 被动手机麦克风 主体 哈里斯 查尔斯 | |
[00:39] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[00:40] | Did you see it happen? | 你看到怎么回事了吗 |
[00:41] | No, but she did. She saw everything. | 没有 但她看到了 她什么都看到了 |
[00:45] | Where’s the girl now? | 那姑娘现在在哪里 |
[00:46] | Are you sure you can keep her safe? | 你能确保她的安全吗 |
[00:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:54] | Did you know that the first public cell phone call | 你知道第一个民用手机 |
[00:56] | was made from the New York Hilton? 1973. | 是在纽约希尔顿酒店打出的吗 在1973年 |
[00:59] | There’s also a rumor that the Martini | 还有传言说马提尼 |
[01:01] | was invented at the Knickerbocker, | 是在[旧金山]尼克伯克酒店发明的 |
[01:02] | but there are some people in San Francisco | 不过有些旧金山人士 |
[01:04] | that would dispute that. | 对此颇持异见 |
[01:05] | I feel like I should be taking notes. | 我感觉自己应该记笔记了 |
[01:08] | You find my fascination with hotels to be peculiar, | 你觉得我对酒店的痴迷很奇怪 |
[01:10] | don’t you? | 是吧 |
[01:11] | You sharing anything personal is peculiar. | 你能分享私事就很奇怪 |
[01:14] | A hotel is one of the last few places | 酒店是为数不多的 |
[01:16] | where a person can retain relative anonymity. | 可以容人匿名其中的地方 |
[01:20] | Makes it easier when disappearing foreign diplomats | 所以在这里清理掉那些外交官 |
[01:22] | from their penthouses. | 比在他们的豪华公寓容易 |
[01:23] | With any luck, Mr. Reese, we can prevent a murder, | 走运的话 里瑟先生 我们可以阻止谋杀 |
[01:26] | rather than the alternative. | 而非相反 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:33] | Mira Dobrica. | 米拉·杜布瑞卡 |
[01:36] | You sure the threat to her is work-related? | 你确定威胁来自她的工作场所吗 |
[01:38] | Ms. Dobrica is single, lives alone, | 杜布瑞卡女士单身 独居 |
[01:40] | doesn’t do much social networking, | 没什么社交网络 |
[01:42] | and she puts in a 60-hour work week. | 每周工作60小时 |
[01:44] | Whatever’s gonna happen, | 要出事儿的话 |
[01:46] | it makes sense that it would happen here. | 应该就只会出在这里 |
[01:48] | They say a maid can tell everything about you | 据说女佣能从一个人的房间 |
[01:50] | from how you leave your room. | 看出此人的一切 |
[01:52] | All sorts of things happen in hotel rooms. | 酒店房间里什么事都有 |
[01:55] | Mira’s job could have put her | 米拉的工作有可能让她 |
[01:56] | at the wrong place at the wrong time. | 在错误时间到了错误地方 |
[01:59] | What about her life before coming to America? | 她来美国前的生活如何 |
[02:01] | Bit of a mystery. She came here in ’99, | 有点神秘 她99年来的 |
[02:03] | when computer records weren’t what they are today. | 当时的电脑纪录可不像现在 |
[02:06] | I put in a call to immigration services as a prospective employer. | 我以准雇主的身份打电话问移民局了 |
[02:10] | Would that be Mr. Wren from Universal Heritage Insurance? | 是那个环球人寿保险的冉先生身份吗 |
[02:15] | You know, her shift starts in five minutes, | 她五分钟后上班 |
[02:17] | which means that ours starts in four. | 所以我们要四分钟内搞定 |
[02:20] | They were hiring a bellhop and a concierge. | 他们在请一名行李员 一名礼宾员 |
[02:23] | The choice seemed obvious. | 如何分工很明显了 |
[02:24] | I interviewed last night, | 我昨晚面试了 |
[02:25] | made sure that your resume would stand out. | 把你的简历弄得很突出 |
[02:28] | By the way, you worked at the Hotel Lutetia in Paris | 对了 你在巴黎的筑鲁特西亚酒店 |
[02:31] | for two years. | 工作了两年 |
[02:33] | You’ll have access to every room with your employee key card. | 你可以凭员工卡进入任何一个房间 |
[02:36] | I can research the guests | 我可以在桌子前调查顾客 |
[02:38] | and exploit any necessary systems from my desk. | 侵入所有系统 |
[02:42] | 700 guests in this hotel. | 酒店里有700多名顾客 |
[02:47] | One of them is planning a murder. | 其中一位正策划谋杀 |
[02:50] | Where do we start? | 我们从何入手呢 |
[02:54] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[02:56] | Glad you could start on such short notice. | 真高兴你能在短时间内马上就职 |
[02:58] | Derek, my pleasure. | 德里克 这是我的荣幸 |
[02:59] | When you’re on the clock, it’s Mr. Fowler. | 工作时 叫我”福勒先生” |
[03:02] | This is Bud, my head doorman. | 这位是巴德 门卫负责人 |
[03:06] | And you are again? | 你哪位来着 |
[03:08] | John. I worked at the Hotel Lutetia. | 约翰 我曾在筑鲁特西亚酒店工作过 |
[03:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:16] | Your desk is right over there. | 你的桌子在那边 |
[03:18] | Remember, always recommend our restaurant | 记住 一定要优先推荐我们的餐厅 |
[03:21] | before suggesting anywhere else. | 然后再说别家 |
[03:22] | – Very good. – We’re hosting an event | -好的 -我们明天要举办 |
[03:24] | for the association of aviation technology tomorrow, | 航空技术协会的活动 |
[03:27] | and most of the attendees are arriving today, so… | 绝大部分参会者今天到达 所以 |
[03:33] | no excuse for standing around. | 没理由闲站着 |
[03:37] | Are you waiting for a written invitation? | 你还要等书面邀约不成 |
[03:43] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮忙 |
[03:51] | Mr. Reese, Mira should be housekeeping | 里瑟先生 米拉应该在清理房间 |
[03:54] | on the 30th floor. | 在三十层 |
[03:57] | I just finished a run on 12. I’ll head up. | 我在12层送行李 马上过去 |
[04:10] | John. | 约翰 |
[04:12] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[04:14] | Haven’t seen you since the divorce. | 离婚后就再没见了 |
[04:16] | You working? | 你在工作 |
[04:18] | Yeah. You working? | 是啊 你在工作 |
[04:21] | Always. | 一直在 |
[04:25] | Like the suit. | 制服挺好 |
[04:33] | I’m planting the camera on her cart. | 在她推车上装摄像头了 |
[04:36] | We can see exactly where she is at all times. | 我们可以随时查看她在哪里了 |
[04:38] | I didn’t take your money. | 我没拿你的钱 |
[04:40] | I had 50 bucks in my wallet, and now I don’t. | 我钱包里有五十块 现在没了 |
[04:43] | Finch, who’s in room 3024? | 芬奇 谁在3024号房 |
[04:46] | Tug Brantley, CEO of the Aggro Push Energy Drink. | 塔格·布兰特利 对抗力能量饮料的首席执行官 |
[04:50] | I’m a platinum member of this place. | 我有这里的白金卡 |
[04:52] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[04:53] | how difficult I can make your life? | 我能让你混得多惨 |
[04:55] | – Come on. – What do you want from me? | -来吧 -你到底想怎么样 |
[04:57] | I wanna know if those lips taste like | 我想试试这双唇是否尝起来 |
[04:59] | the chocolate mints you leave on my pillow. | 像你放在我枕边的巧克力薄荷一样 |
[05:01] | I’m going to come back when you’re not here. | 你离开后我再来 |
[05:04] | Are you really going to turn me down? | 你真的要拒绝我吗 |
[05:09] | – Is there a problem here? – Who invited you in? | -这里有问题吗 -谁要你进来的 |
[05:11] | Mr. Reese, could you try not to get fired before lunch? | 里瑟先生 不要在午餐前就被炒掉行吗 |
[05:15] | Being a platinum member doesn’t entitle you | 有”白金卡”不代表你可以 |
[05:18] | to sexually harass our staff. | 性侵犯我们的员工 |
[05:20] | If you disagree, we can have the police sort this out. | 如果您有异议 我们可以请警察来 |
[05:24] | You’re lucky I don’t report you to your boss. | 算你走运 我就不跟你老板告状了 |
[05:30] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[05:32] | That sort of thing happens every other week, you know. | 这种事每周都会发生 |
[05:35] | I could have handled it. | 我能应付 |
[05:36] | Sounds like a rough gig. I’m John. | 似乎这工作挺麻烦 我叫约翰 |
[05:39] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[05:41] | So strong, handsome guy your age working as a bellhop, | 你这么又高又帅的人年纪轻轻来当行李员 |
[05:44] | must have made a wrong turn somewhere. | 肯定是走错过路了 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I stopped counting awhile back. | 是啊 错得多了 我都懒得数了 |
[05:49] | Well you’re in for a rough gig yourself. | 你自己现在的工作也够麻烦 |
[05:52] | Our brilliant manager | 我们那位天才经理 |
[05:53] | should have staffed four bellhops. | 本来应该雇四个行李员 |
[05:54] | Instead, it’s just you and Randy, | 但却只有你和兰迪 |
[05:56] | and he takes more smoke breaks than he does luggage. | 而他抽烟的时间比他搬行李的时间多 |
[06:00] | You seem to know your way around this place. | 你似乎对这里的情况很内行啊 |
[06:03] | Hotel management is hard work, but it’s not rocket science. | 酒店管理不容易 但也没多高深莫测 |
[06:08] | Speaking of which, I should get back to work. | 说到这个 我该回去干活儿了 |
[06:13] | Guess I’ll be seeing you around then. | 那就回见 |
[06:18] | 米拉 强制配对 | |
[06:19] | 米拉 强制配对 | |
[06:21] | I really like this girl, Finch. | 我真喜欢这姑娘 芬奇 |
[06:24] | I heard back from immigration services. | 我收到移民局的回复了 |
[06:26] | Mira sought asylum as a Serbian refugee, | 米拉是塞尔维亚难民 |
[06:29] | a survivor of the Kosovo War. | 科索沃战争的幸存者 |
[06:32] | I thought most refugees from that war were Albanian. | 我还以为那场战争的难民都是阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[06:35] | Most were, but both sides suffered losses. | 大部分是 但战争双方都遭受了损失 |
[06:38] | Seeing as how Mira came alone, | 鉴于米拉独自一人 |
[06:41] | we can only assume that whatever family she had | 我们只能认为 不论她之前的家庭如何 |
[06:43] | didn’t make it out. | 现在都没有了 |
[06:45] | She was 16 at the time. | 当时她16岁 |
[06:46] | She’s been on her own ever since. | 从那时起她便一个人了 |
[06:53] | Here’s a map of midtown. | 这是中城区地图 |
[06:55] | That’s the Theater District, Columbus Circle, | 这里是剧场区 哥伦布圆环 |
[06:57] | and the beginning of the park. | 还有公园入口处 |
[06:58] | – It’s a good start. – Thank you. | -从这里开始挺好 -多谢 |
[07:02] | I managed to hack into the security network | 我黑进了安保网络 |
[07:04] | and piggyback on their feeds, | 通过他们的信号 |
[07:05] | allowing me access to all the hotel’s cameras. | 我能查看酒店所有的摄像头 |
[07:09] | Excuse me. Where’s the– | 打扰一下 哪里有 |
[07:10] | The ladies’ is around– | 女洗手间在那边 |
[07:12] | and the gents’, the opposite. | 男士的在另一边 |
[07:22] | Mira. | 米拉 |
[07:27] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:29] | Police were asking questions about our little side operation. | 警察问起了我们的 副业 |
[07:33] | It got me thinking about how they knew | 我在想 他们怎么会 |
[07:34] | to poke around in the first place. | 想到来打探消息 |
[07:38] | – It–it wasn’t me. – No. | -不是我 -当然不是 |
[07:40] | You’re not stupid enough to do a thing like that | 你不会傻到做出这种事 |
[07:43] | because you know how upset I would be if I found out it was you. | 因为你知道 如果查出是你 我会有多愤怒 |
[07:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:52] | Mr. Reese, we can add hotel staff | 里瑟先生 我们得把酒店员工 |
[07:54] | to our list of potential threats. | 也加入潜在威胁名单中了 |
[08:03] | Sir. | 长官 |
[08:04] | Welcome back to the land of the free. | 欢迎回到自由之地 |
[08:07] | Getting out of Rikers took longer than I anticipated. | 离开里克岛监狱花的时间比我预想得长 |
[08:10] | I understand our rogue operative slipped away from you in there. | 我知道 那位孤胆特工从你眼皮底下溜走了 |
[08:13] | It won’t happen again. I know his face now. | 不会有下次了 我认得他的脸了 |
[08:18] | Need you to work fast. | 抓紧时间 |
[08:20] | Ever since he assaulted our DOD facility, | 自从他攻击了我们的国防部设施 |
[08:22] | our source has become compromised. | 我们的情报来源就被侵入了 |
[08:24] | Compromised, sir? | 侵入了吗 长官 |
[08:25] | This man has connections to a dangerous party. | 此人牵扯到一个危险的组织 |
[08:28] | It’s imperative that you find him | 你必须找到他 |
[08:30] | and figure out who he works for. | 并查出他为谁工作 |
[08:31] | Wherever he goes, a mess usually follows. | 他去的地方 通常都会有乱子 |
[08:34] | All I have to do is find the right mess. | 我只要找到是哪个乱子就行 |
[08:35] | I’m sure you’ll work it out, | 我确定你能做到 |
[08:38] | and when you’re done with him, | 事成之后 |
[08:40] | – make sure no one finds him. – Understood. | -确保没人能找到他 -明白 |
[09:00] | Any available units, | 所有待命小组 |
[09:01] | please respond to a 10-50 in progress | 请赶往46大街和3大街交口 |
[09:03] | at the intersection of 46th and 3rd. | 有妨碍治安行为正在进行 |
[09:17] | – Thanks. – Hey, so listen, | -谢谢 -听我说 |
[09:18] | there’s something you should know. | 有件事情你得知道 |
[09:21] | I’m in a bit of… trouble. | 我有一点 麻烦 |
[09:24] | – Serious. – Yeah. | -严重吗 -是的 |
[09:28] | My mom wants to set me up | 我妈妈想撮合我 |
[09:29] | with this woman who goes to her church. | 和她一位同教堂的女教友 |
[09:33] | – That’s pretty serious. – Yeah. | -果然严重 -是的 |
[09:36] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[09:37] | That I’m seeing someone. | 说我在跟人交往了 |
[09:39] | It could be serious. | 可能很认真[严肃] |
[09:41] | That right? | 是吗 |
[09:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:45] | Have you told your son anything? | 你对你儿子提过吗 |
[09:46] | I may have mentioned a thing or two, | 提过一两句 |
[09:49] | that I met a man who’s nice and funny, | 说我认识一个男人 人很好 很有趣 |
[09:52] | easy on the eyes. | 模样顺眼 |
[09:55] | Taylor’s happy for me, | 泰勒很为我高兴 |
[09:57] | so what do you think about meeting him? | 所以 你觉得见见他怎么样 |
[10:01] | I’m cool with it. You? | 我没问题 你呢 |
[10:03] | I think it might be time. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[10:07] | But let’s talk more about it later. I gotta go. | 不过咱们回头再聊吧 我得走了 |
[10:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[10:14] | SAIC Moss. | 联调局特工摩斯 |
[10:16] | Didn’t think I’d ever see you here again. | 没想到我还会在这里看见你 |
[10:18] | I’m on a matter regarding Special Agent Donnelly. | 我在忙唐纳利特工的事情 |
[10:20] | After he died, I took it upon myself | 他死后 我就负责 |
[10:22] | to review his old files. | 复查他之前的文件 |
[10:24] | Found something that might interest you. | 发现了一些你可能感兴趣的东西 |
[10:27] | I discovered a recommendation to make you a field agent. | 我发现了一封推荐你做探员的推荐信 |
[10:31] | Donnelly ever discuss that with you? | 唐纳利和你讨论过吗 |
[10:34] | Once or twice, yeah. | 说过一两次 |
[10:36] | I’m ready to run it up the flagpole, | 我准备运作这件事了 |
[10:37] | but only if you’re still interested. | 前提是你还感兴趣 |
[10:39] | I am. | 我感兴趣 |
[10:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:42] | Then with your permission, | 那么在你的许可之下 |
[10:43] | we’ll initiate the background check, | 我们要开展背景调查了 |
[10:45] | interview friends, family, | 约见你的朋友 家人 |
[10:46] | any contacts from the past ten years. | 过去十年间的任意联系人 |
[10:49] | Okay, whatever you need. | 好的 请随意 |
[10:51] | Are you available to take a polygraph this evening? | 今晚你方便进行测谎吗 |
[10:53] | – Polygraph? – Standard procedure. | -测谎 -标准程序 |
[10:55] | You can take it here in the precinct. | 可以在你们分局进行 |
[10:57] | Okay, it shouldn’t be a problem. | 好的 没什么问题 |
[10:58] | – Then we’ll see you later. – Okay. | -那就回见 -好的 |
[11:04] | FBI, huh? | 联邦调查局啊 |
[11:06] | You really gonna go through with this? | 你真的要搞这个吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:11] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[11:20] | The SPA’s located past the elevator banks, | 水疗位于电梯旁 |
[11:22] | through a glass door on your right. | 走过一道玻璃门 右手边 |
[11:23] | – You can’t miss it. – Sounds great. | -就会看到的 -听起来不错 |
[11:30] | Everything all right, Mr. Reese? | 一切还好吗 里瑟先生 |
[11:31] | I feel like I’m back at boot camp, | 感觉像回到了新兵训练营 |
[11:33] | and we still haven’t zeroed in on the threat to Mira yet. | 而我们仍对米拉的威胁一无所知 |
[11:39] | Same girl we saw before, but she’s with a different guy. | 之前见过这姑娘 陪的男人不一样了 |
[11:43] | The side operation Derek’s running | 德里克经营的副业 |
[11:46] | might be girls. | 可能是姑娘 |
[11:48] | I made a similar observation. | 我有同感 |
[11:50] | Detective Carter should be getting back to me soon | 卡特警探应该很快就会回复我 |
[11:53] | on any known solicitation activity. | 警方掌握的性交易活动 |
[11:56] | Look who has time to chat. | 瞧瞧谁闲到聊天呢 |
[11:58] | A bus just arrived full of airplane geeks. | 满载飞机专家的大巴刚到 |
[12:01] | Check them in, | 安排入住 |
[12:02] | and let’s make sure they don’t crowd up the common areas. | 别让他们在公共区域挤成团 |
[12:08] | I really hope Derek’s the threat. | 真心希望德里克就是威胁 |
[12:13] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[12:14] | I checked with Vice. | 我问了风化组 |
[12:15] | They picked up a working girl a few days ago | 几天前他们根据匿名举报 |
[12:17] | at that hotel off an anonymous tip, | 在那酒店抓住了一个应召女郎 |
[12:20] | but the girl didn’t say boo, | 但那姑娘什么都没说 |
[12:22] | and her bail was posted within an hour. | 不到一小时 保释金就到账了 |
[12:24] | – By whom? – By a guy named Bud Garrison. | -谁付的 -巴德·加里森 |
[12:29] | Our floor manager’s pet. | 楼层经理的跟班 |
[12:32] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:33] | – Anything else? – Should there be? | -还有别的吗 -还会有什么 |
[12:36] | I just assume you heard my conversation with Moss. | 你应该 听到了我跟摩斯的对话了吧 |
[12:41] | I hear everything, Detective. | 都听到了 警探 |
[12:42] | So you know he thinks I’m qualified to join the feds. | 那你也知道他想让我去联调局的事了 |
[12:45] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[12:46] | I just think it’ll be a great opportunity, assuming I get in. | 如果这事能成 自然是个大好机会 |
[12:51] | You’re concerned about the polygraph. | 你在担心测谎一事 |
[12:52] | Considering I’ve been lying about you guys for over a year, | 考虑到我为你们俩说了一年的谎 |
[12:55] | a little. | 是有点 |
[12:56] | You know, polygraphs don’t detect lies, | 测谎仪其实测不出谎言 |
[12:59] | just physiological responses. | 只是显示生理反应 |
[13:04] | Try lying on one of the baseline questions, | 试试在问到基线问题时撒谎 |
[13:06] | it might trick the test into thinking | 这样或许能骗过测试仪 |
[13:08] | that everything you say is normal. | 把你的所有话都当正常 |
[13:10] | Yeah, it’s just a machine, right? | 好吧 不过是机器而已 是吧 |
[13:12] | I mean, how smart can it be? | 能有多聪明呢 |
[13:14] | Exactly. Just a machine. | 没错 机器而已 |
[13:17] | In the meantime, it might be wise for you | 与此同时 为你着想 |
[13:19] | to steer clear of John and myself, just for the time being. | 约翰和我就暂时先不联系你了 |
[13:23] | Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 好 这主意不错 |
[13:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:30] | Looks like Derek is running an escort service. | 看来德里克确实在经营卖淫服务 |
[13:33] | If Mira called in the tip, he might be our threat. | 如果是米拉告发了他 他可能就是威胁 |
[13:37] | The sooner we can confirm it, the sooner we can go home. | 快点确定 我们快点回家 |
[13:47] | Housekeeping. | 清理房间 |
[13:54] | Sorry, we don’t need service. | 不好意思 我们不用 |
[13:55] | My wife forgot to put the sign out. | 我妻子忘记挂牌子了 |
[13:57] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:02] | Housekeeping. | 清理房间 |
[14:06] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[14:07] | I can’t now. | 现在不行 |
[14:08] | You know this can’t wait. | 你知道这事不能等 |
[14:14] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[14:16] | Mira’s just been summoned into room 3215 by a guest. | 米拉刚刚被3215房间的客人叫去了 |
[14:20] | Charles Harris. | 查尔斯·哈里斯 |
[14:22] | She didn’t look particularly happy to see him. | 米拉好像不太高兴见到他 |
[14:24] | You must be exhausted, dropping bags off all day. | 你肯定累坏了 整天帮人提包 |
[14:28] | According to his hotel bill, | 根据他的账单 |
[14:29] | Mr. Harris drinks more than he eats, | 哈里斯先生喝的比吃的多 |
[14:32] | and we have no way of knowing what’s going on in the room | 我们没法知道房间里的情况 |
[14:34] | because Mira left her phone on her cart. | 米拉把手机留在推车里了 |
[14:37] | She’s three floors above you. | 你往上三个楼层就能找到她 |
[14:38] | How late do you deliver room service? | 你的客房服务到几点 |
[14:40] | I believe the hotel delivers room service– | 酒店的客房服务到 |
[14:43] | I’m not talking about the hotel. | 我不要酒店的 |
[14:44] | I’m talking about you. | 我要你的 |
[14:47] | Feel free to drop yourself off… | 欢迎来我房间 |
[14:50] | anytime. | 随时 |
[14:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:00] | I’m on the 32nd floor now. | 我在32楼了 |
[15:03] | Don’t try to push me, Harris. | 别逼我 哈里斯 |
[15:05] | But you need to listen to reason. | 可你得听听理由 |
[15:07] | How can you expect me to agree to this? | 你怎么会指望我答应这种事 |
[15:09] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正义的事 |
[15:11] | Easy for you to say. | 说来容易 |
[15:14] | Next time, damn well knock. | 下次记得敲门 |
[15:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[15:23] | I was checking the minibar. | 我是来检查酒柜的 |
[15:26] | I’ll save you the trouble. It’s empty. | 我来替你省省麻烦 酒柜空了 |
[15:28] | We’ll talk later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[15:31] | Ms. Brozi, Ms. Brozi! | 布洛兹女士 布洛兹女士 |
[15:34] | Please reconsider. | 请考虑一下 |
[15:42] | What’s your problem? | 你是怎么回事 |
[15:44] | That’s the second time you’ve walked in on me. | 这是你第二次跟踪我 闯进房间了 |
[15:46] | It’s Derek, isn’t it? He has you following me around. | 是德里克 对不对 他让你跟踪我 |
[15:49] | Are you in some kind of trouble with him? | 你跟他之间有麻烦吗 |
[15:51] | I know he’s running girls out of here. | 我知道他在酒店经营应召女郎生意 |
[15:53] | I also know you’re involved. | 我还知道你牵涉其中 |
[15:54] | I clean the rooms, that’s my job. | 我只清扫房间 这是我的工作 |
[15:57] | I’ve worked too hard | 我工作很辛苦 |
[15:58] | to get involved in some sleazy scheme. | 没精力牵扯那些低级下流的事 |
[16:00] | Is that why you tipped off the police? | 所以你就报警举报吗 |
[16:03] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[16:05] | What about the booze hound in there? I heard the yelling. | 刚那个酒鬼是怎么回事 我听到你嚷嚷了 |
[16:07] | He’s harmless. It was nothing. | 他不会伤害我的 没什么 |
[16:10] | Are you sure about that, Ms. Dobrica? | 你确定吗 杜布瑞卡女士 |
[16:12] | Or is that “Brozi”? | 或者我该叫你布洛兹 |
[16:18] | You know nothing about me, | 你对我一无所知 |
[16:21] | what I’ve seen, what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我的见闻 我的经历 |
[16:23] | I don’t need help, especially from someone like you. | 我不需要帮忙 特别是不需要你这样的人帮 |
[16:28] | Just stay away from me, got it? | 离我远点 懂了吗 |
[16:35] | We do have a good steakhouse here in the hotel, but… | 酒店的牛排餐厅很不错 不过 |
[16:40] | personally, I’d recommend the Grand. | 我个人推荐格兰德餐厅 |
[16:41] | Best rib eye in town. You will not be disappointed. | 全城最好的肋眼牛排 你们不会失望的 |
[16:45] | Shall I put you down for 7:30? | 我帮你们预定七点半的座吧 |
[16:46] | – Sure, thanks. – Okay. | -当然 谢谢 -好的 |
[16:53] | I’ve been researching our guest. | 我调查了一下那位客人 |
[16:55] | Charles Harris is a freelance journalist | 查尔斯·哈里斯是名自由记者 |
[16:58] | working with a number of respected publications. | 为好几家知名媒体工作 |
[17:01] | He’s the kind of writer that has strong opinions about world leaders, | 他对各国领导人有非常强烈的个人观点 |
[17:03] | making him persona non grata in a half dozen countries. | 导致有半数国家都不欢迎他 |
[17:08] | What’s his interest in Mira? | 他为什么对米拉感兴趣 |
[17:10] | Not sure, but if he came all this way to talk to her, | 不清楚 可他如此费心来找米拉 |
[17:13] | she might be some kind of source. | 米拉可能是他的消息来源 |
[17:16] | A girl who flees her country and changes her name | 一位姑娘去国离乡改名换姓 |
[17:18] | is someone who doesn’t want to be found. | 肯定是不希望别人找到自己 |
[17:20] | But if she’s hiding, who’s she hiding from? | 可如果她是在躲藏 又是在躲谁呢 |
[17:22] | That guy in the turtleneck. | 那个穿着高领衫的男人 |
[17:24] | He’s been sitting there since we arrived. | 从我们来时他就一直坐那儿 |
[17:27] | Have you seen him move at all? | 你见他起身过吗 |
[17:28] | – I don’t believe so. – Yeah, well, | -应该没有 -没错 |
[17:30] | he’s got a clear line of sight of the front desk and the entrance. | 那个位置对前台和入口一览无遗 |
[17:33] | Might be waiting for somebody. | 可能是在等人 |
[17:35] | And if he’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[17:38] | Then what’s he still doing here? | 那他还能是干什么呢 |
[17:40] | How do you suggest we find out? | 你觉得我们要怎么查呢 |
[18:08] | What ya readin’? | 在看什么呢 |
[18:10] | Nothing, it was here when I sat down. | 没什么 我来时这书就在了 |
[18:12] | Good. | 好吧 |
[18:14] | Can’t stand these airplane nuts. | 真受不了那些飞机白痴 |
[18:16] | I mean, the pickup– | 空中钩取是 |
[18:18] | Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry. | 天呐 真对不起 |
[18:20] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[18:22] | It’s okay, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[18:23] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t worry about it. | -对不起 -别放在心上 |
[18:25] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在跟谁说话 |
[18:27] | Pull up the downstairs feeds. | 调出楼下的监控 |
[18:33] | Watch the man at the bar. | 看酒吧那个男人 |
[18:56] | The man at the side entrance is taking his place. | 侧门的那个人接替了他的位置 |
[18:59] | They’re spotters. | 他们是监视者 |
[19:02] | They’re rotating positions | 他们在轮换位置 |
[19:03] | to patch the gaps in their surveillance. | 以弥补监视缺口 |
[19:07] | Military recon tactic. | 军事侦察战略 |
[19:11] | It’s a hit squad, Finch. | 这是个杀手分队 芬奇 |
[19:13] | At least it’s safe to say that we found | 至少现在能肯定我们找到了 |
[19:15] | the real threat to Mira. | 针对米拉的真正威胁 |
[19:18] | Who would send a hit squad with military training | 可谁会派一队受过军事训练的杀手 |
[19:20] | to kill a hotel maid? | 来杀一个酒店女佣呢 |
[19:29] | Our spotter is headed back downstairs, Finch. | 监视者下楼去了 芬奇 |
[19:32] | Where’s Mira? | 米拉在哪儿 |
[19:33] | She’s in the kitchen, taking a break. | 她在厨房休息 |
[19:36] | Well, I’m going to check out his room. | 那我去检查一下他的房间 |
[19:39] | That room is registered to a Peter Krieg, | 房客登记的名字是彼得·克雷格 |
[19:43] | Checked in under a German passport. | 用的是德国护照 |
[19:46] | Could be a forged identity. | 应该是假身份 |
[19:48] | We need to know who sent the team. | 我们得查出是谁派他们来的 |
[19:51] | Any new information on Harris? | 哈里斯那边有什么进展吗 |
[19:53] | I see that his laptop is signed onto the hotel Wi-Fi. | 我看见他的笔记本登陆了酒店无线网 |
[19:57] | If I can get past his firewall, | 只要我绕过防火墙 |
[19:58] | I can see what kind of notes he has on Mira. | 就能看到他对米拉的采访笔记 |
[20:03] | Our spotter has a file on Harris. | 监视者有一份哈里斯的档案 |
[20:06] | Whatever’s going on, | 不管是因为什么 |
[20:09] | it has to do with a series of articles Harris wrote | 一定与哈里斯写的系列报道有关 |
[20:12] | about a Serbian Colonel named Rudko Petrovic. | 都是针对塞尔维亚上校卢德克·彼得洛维奇的 |
[20:15] | That name sounds familiar. | 这名字真耳熟 |
[20:16] | I believe he’s running for deputy prime minister. | 我记得他正在竞选副总理 |
[20:19] | Harris all but accused him | 哈里斯的文章全都在指控他 |
[20:20] | of committing war crimes in Kosovo. | 在科索沃犯下了战争罪 |
[20:24] | How does Mira fit into all this? | 米拉怎么卷入这事的 |
[20:26] | I think I just found out. | 我好像查到了 |
[20:27] | I’m in Harris’s computer. | 我进入了哈里斯的电脑 |
[20:29] | Not only is her real last name “Brozi”, | 她真正的姓氏”布洛兹” |
[20:33] | but she’s ethnic Albanian, not Serbian. | 她是阿尔巴尼亚人 不是塞尔维亚人 |
[20:36] | According to Harris’s notes, | 根据哈里斯的采访笔记 |
[20:38] | Mira witnessed Petrovic | 米拉目击了彼得洛维奇 |
[20:39] | order the execution of her entire family. | 下令处决她全家 |
[20:42] | It makes sense that she lied to immigration | 这就是为什么她向移民局 |
[20:44] | about her name and ethnicity, | 谎报名字和种族 |
[20:45] | she was simply protecting herself. | 她只想保护自己 |
[20:47] | And Harris found the one witness | 哈里斯找到了一位 |
[20:49] | who could bring down the colonel. | 能够扳倒上校的目击证人 |
[20:50] | They must have followed him to the hotel, | 他们一定是跟踪着他到了酒店 |
[20:52] | hoping he would establish contact with his source. | 期望他和线人取得联系 |
[20:54] | They’ll make their move on Mira as soon as they identify her. | 只要他们认出了米拉就会行动 |
[20:58] | They may already have. | 他们可能已经开始行动了 |
[20:59] | What’s the ETA on our backup? | 我们的支援几时到 |
[21:01] | Arriving as we speak. | 这就到了 |
[21:08] | Always a bar. | 又是酒吧 |
[21:15] | Hi, give me a ginger ale. | 给我杯姜汁汽水 |
[21:20] | Mr. Reese, all three spotters | 里瑟先生 三名监视者 |
[21:22] | are back in their original positions. | 都回到了他们原先的位置 |
[21:25] | Keep an eye on them. We’ll deal with those guys | 看住他们 等会儿再处理 |
[21:27] | after I get Mira out of here. | 我先把米拉送出去 |
[21:30] | You just don’t give up, do you? | 你就死不放手了 是吧 |
[21:38] | John, the man at the side entrance is moving. | 约翰 侧门处那位行动了 |
[21:47] | Why won’t you just leave me alone? | 你就不能别管我吗 |
[21:52] | That a good enough reason? | 这个理由充分吗 |
[22:05] | He was going to kill me for talking to the journalist. | 他要杀我 因为我跟那记者谈过 |
[22:09] | He was going to kill you for knowing | 他要杀你 因为你知道 |
[22:11] | what Petrovic did to your family in Kosovo. | 彼得洛维奇在科索沃对你家人的所作所为 |
[22:15] | What does that make you? | 那你是什么人呢 |
[22:18] | Just a guy at the right place at the right time. | 只是个在正确时间到了正确地方的人 |
[22:21] | 32层走廊摄像头 被遮挡 | |
[22:21] | 32层走廊摄像头 被遮挡 | |
[22:22] | 搜索住客 哈里斯 查尔斯 获取主体手机 | |
[22:24] | 查尔斯·哈里斯 信号已找到 3215房间 | |
[22:26] | 型号: CZ99 种类: 半自动手枪 制造商: 扎斯塔瓦武器公司 产地: 塞尔维亚 | |
[22:34] | Mr. Reese, I’ve lost the connection to Harris’s computer… | 里瑟先生 我失去了哈里斯电脑的连接 |
[22:37] | and eyes on his floor. | 还有他所在楼层的监控 |
[22:39] | You’d better get to Mr. Harris’s room immediately. | 你最好马上去哈里斯先生的房间 |
[22:43] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[22:49] | All right, like to start with a few basic questions. | 好了 我们从基本的问题开始吧 |
[22:54] | Is your name Jocelyn Carter? | 你的名字是乔丝·卡特吗 |
[22:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:58] | Are you a member of the homicide task force in New York? | 你是纽约警局凶案组的成员吗 |
[23:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:03] | Have you ever smoked marijuana? | 你曾抽过大麻吗 |
[23:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:12] | College. | 大学时 |
[23:14] | You’re the first one to admit that. | 你是第一个承认这种事的人 |
[23:16] | Okay, now, we can move on to the important stuff. | 好 现在开始问点重要的问题 |
[23:21] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[23:22] | It seems that Mr. Harris remotely checked out of his room | 似乎几分种前哈里斯先生 |
[23:25] | a few minutes ago. | 远程退房结账了 |
[23:38] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[23:41] | Any chance another maid cleaned this room? | 有没有可能是其他女佣清理了房间 |
[23:45] | Not today. This is my floor. | 今天不可能 这层楼是我负责的 |
[23:47] | You notice anything out of the ordinary? | 能看出有什么不对劲吗 |
[23:50] | The chair– it’s usually over there. | 这把椅子 一般是放在那里的 |
[24:00] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[24:02] | They move fast. | 他们行动很快 |
[24:05] | Cleaned up best they could. | 尽可能清理过了 |
[24:11] | I thought he was a drunk. | 我以为他是个酒鬼 |
[24:14] | Yesterday, he tells me he knows who I am, | 昨天 他说他知道我是谁 |
[24:16] | that Petrovic is the man who killed my family. | 彼得洛维奇杀害了我全家 |
[24:20] | How did you escape, Mira? | 你是怎么逃脱的 米拉 |
[24:22] | Sanja, a Serbian woman across the street. | 桑亚 住我家对面的塞尔维亚女人 |
[24:27] | I watched it happen from her attic. | 我在她家的阁楼上看到了一切 |
[24:30] | Then the man, Harris, found Sanja last month, | 那个人 哈里斯 上个月找到了桑亚 |
[24:33] | Made a tape of her saying I could identify the colonel. | 录了像 她说我能够指认上校 |
[24:40] | She was found dead two weeks ago, | 她两周前被发现死亡 |
[24:42] | probably from talking to the journalist. | 可能就是因为跟记者谈过 |
[24:47] | He said if I went public, it would ensure my safety, | 他说如果我公之于众 就能保证自身安全 |
[24:51] | but I refused. | 但我拒绝了 |
[24:55] | Look how far this monster is willing to go. | 那个恶棍不择手段 |
[25:00] | What choice do I have? | 我有其他选择吗 |
[25:03] | I’m gonna get you out of here, Mira, | 我要把你送出去 米拉 |
[25:06] | but I need to know how they found out about you. | 但我得知道他们是怎么找到你的 |
[25:09] | Did you tell anyone you were talking with Harris? | 你把和哈里斯谈话的事情告诉其他人了吗 |
[25:12] | No, nobody. | 没 谁也没说 |
[25:13] | Then how could they have known you were the witness? | 那他们怎么得知你就是目击证人的 |
[25:18] | Unless… | 除非 |
[25:20] | Give me your cell phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[25:40] | The electromagnetic field of a microphone… | 麦克风的电磁场 |
[25:45] | can interfere… | 会干扰 |
[25:49] | with a cell phone. | 手机信号 |
[26:04] | They overheard everything in this room. | 他们监听了这个房间 |
[26:08] | They’re next door. | 他们就在隔壁 |
[26:11] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[26:34] | Mira? | 米拉 |
[26:35] | She’s running for it, Finch. | 她逃了 芬奇 |
[26:46] | Finch, she just got on the elevator. | 芬奇 她刚进了电梯 |
[26:55] | Mira, I was just looking for you. | 米拉 我正在找你呢 |
[26:59] | Mr. Reese, I’m afraid Mira’s in there | 里瑟先生 恐怕米拉正和 |
[27:01] | with another member of the hit squad. | 另一名杀手分队成员在里面 |
[27:03] | And she has nowhere to run. | 她无路可逃 |
[27:14] | Do exactly as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[27:15] | Use your key card and take us straight to the basement. | 用你的卡让电梯直接到地下室 |
[27:20] | I may be able to stall the elevator before it gets to the basement, | 我也许能在电梯到达地下室之前停住 |
[27:23] | might give you a chance to get Mira out of there. | 让你有机会把米拉救出去 |
[27:31] | I’m a little busy, Lionel. | 我现在有点忙 莱奈尔 |
[27:35] | Yeah, one of your trained killers | 那位职业杀手 |
[27:36] | is leaving his post. | 离开原位了 |
[27:40] | So is the one in the lobby. | 大堂的这位也一样 |
[27:45] | He’s taking rather a large trunk with him. | 他还带着一个大箱子 |
[27:47] | I don’t know what they could possibly– | 我不知道他们要用来 |
[27:50] | Oh, dear. It’s Harris. | 天啊 是哈里斯 |
[27:52] | – They’re disposing of the body. – Body? What body? | -他们要弃尸 -尸 什么尸 |
[27:55] | Detective, you can’t let them leave the hotel. | 警探 你不能让他们离开酒店 |
[28:08] | The recording, where is it? | 那段录像 在哪儿 |
[28:11] | I don’t know of any recording. | 我不知道什么录像 |
[28:16] | The one of Sanja, your old neighbor, | 桑亚的录像 你的老邻居 |
[28:18] | It wasn’t in his room or on his computer. | 他房间里没有 电脑里也没有 |
[28:23] | I swear, I don’t have it. | 我发誓 我没有 |
[28:25] | No? Too bad. | 没有吗 太糟了 |
[28:31] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[28:33] | but I’m prepared to shoot you | 不过我不惜宰了你 |
[28:34] | and 20 others like you to get what I came for. | 宰了二十个你这样的人 以拿到我要的东西 |
[28:47] | Glad that you’re a better shot than you are a bellhop. | 真高兴你的枪法比你当行李员的水平高 |
[28:50] | So am I. | 同喜同喜 |
[28:52] | Detective, the barfly | 警探 吧台那人 |
[28:53] | just left the building through the back exit. | 刚通过后门离开了酒店 |
[28:56] | Yeah, okay, I’m on it. | 明白 我正跟着呢 |
[28:58] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -不好意思 -抱歉 |
[29:00] | Just looking for the bathroom. I thought I saw a sign, but– | 我正在找洗手间 我觉得看到标志了 不过 |
[29:02] | Yeah, why don’t you try right up those stairs in the lobby? | 你不如从那面的楼梯上到大堂去 |
[29:05] | Yeah. Thanks, buddy. | 明白 谢了 兄弟 |
[29:14] | What do you say we get you out of here now? | 带你离开这里怎么样 |
[29:16] | Not yet. We have to get the tape Harris made of Sanja. | 还不行 我们得拿上哈里斯给桑亚录的像 |
[29:19] | It’s evidence Petrovic killed her. | 那是彼得洛维奇杀害她的证据 |
[29:21] | You said you didn’t have it. | 你说你没有 |
[29:22] | I lied. He gave me a disc to take home and watch. | 我说谎了 他给了我光盘让我带回家看 |
[29:26] | Thought it would persuade me to tell my story. | 希望能说服我讲出自己的故事 |
[29:29] | It’s down in my locker. | 在楼下我的更衣柜里 |
[29:29] | Well, that and your testimony | 那个加上你的证言 |
[29:31] | would be enough to put Petrovic away. | 足以扳倒彼得洛维奇了 |
[29:33] | Assuming I live long enough. | 只要我能活到那天 |
[29:34] | I’ll come back for the disc after we get you out of here. | 送你离开后我就去拿光盘 |
[29:37] | We don’t know how many hit men are left. | 我们不知道还有多少杀手 |
[29:40] | Drop us off on the next floor, then shut this elevator down. | 在下一层放我们下去 然后把电梯停掉 |
[29:44] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[29:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:49] | This is Harold. I work with John. | 我是哈罗德 和约翰一起的 |
[29:51] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mira. | 很高兴认识你 米拉 |
[29:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:03] | Hey, excuse me, guys. | 不好意思 伙计们 |
[30:04] | Have you seen a little Chihuahua? | 你们看到一只吉娃娃了吗 |
[30:06] | He’s a little dog about this big. | 就是这么小的狗狗 |
[30:19] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:27] | I’ve got a new assignment for you. | 有新任务给你 |
[30:29] | Meet me at the annex south of the lobby. | 来大堂南配楼见我 |
[30:31] | Yeah, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[30:32] | I’m fine, by the way, | 顺便说一声 我没事 |
[30:33] | considering I just took out | 反正我刚摆平两个 |
[30:34] | two trained killers trying to get rid of a body. | 企图弃尸的职业杀手 |
[30:35] | Never doubted you for a second. | 从未质疑过你的能力 |
[30:37] | Now, come and meet me. | 现在 过来见我 |
[30:39] | I’ll be right there. Let me just call these two in. | 这就过去 我先上报这两个 |
[30:41] | And don’t forget the guys in the storage room | 别忘了还有储藏室 |
[30:43] | and the elevator. | 和电梯里的 |
[30:44] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[30:47] | Got something? | 发现什么了 |
[30:48] | Big mess at the Coronet Hotel. | 皇冠酒店出乱子了 |
[30:50] | Couple guys with gunshot wounds | 有几个人受了枪伤 |
[30:51] | have been tied up and gift-wrapped. | 被绑起来包成礼物了 |
[30:53] | Sounds like our man. | 听上去像那个人 |
[30:55] | What are you still talking to me for? | 那你还跟我说什么 |
[31:03] | This friend of yours, he’s a policeman? | 你那位朋友 是警察吗 |
[31:06] | Yeah. Listen, Mira, | 是的 米拉 |
[31:09] | he’ll take you to his precinct. | 他会带你去分局 |
[31:11] | It’s the safest place for you until this is over. | 这事结束前 那里是最安全的地方了 |
[31:16] | I’ve never really felt safe since I left Kosovo. | 自从我离开科索沃就没感到真正的安全 |
[31:21] | I was a girl when I ran away. | 我从那儿逃走时还是个小姑娘 |
[31:23] | New name, new country, I tried to leave all that behind. | 新的名字 新的国家 我努力忘记过去 |
[31:28] | But it’s like I’ve just been waiting | 但感觉就像我一直在等着 |
[31:30] | for all this to come back somehow, | 过去的事再找上我 |
[31:32] | afraid of what would happen to me if it did. | 担心着如果真的发生了我会怎么样 |
[31:36] | From what I’ve seen, | 在我看来 |
[31:38] | you’re a lot braver than you think. | 你比自己想象中更勇敢 |
[31:41] | I allowed Rudko Petrovic get away with murder. | 我任由卢德克·彼得洛维奇逃脱了谋杀罪 |
[31:45] | My family, Sanja, now Harris. | 我的家庭 桑亚 现在是哈里斯 |
[31:49] | No more. | 不能再继续了 |
[31:50] | Petrovic must be held accountable. | 彼得洛维奇必须被绳之以法 |
[31:53] | You rang? | 找我 |
[31:55] | Mira, this is Lionel, and you can trust him. | 米拉 这是莱奈尔 你可以信任他 |
[32:01] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:03] | All right, you ready? | 准备走了吗 |
[32:06] | Thank you, John. | 谢谢你 约翰 |
[32:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:11] | Okay, come on. This way. | 好了 来吧 这边 |
[32:14] | Finch, | 芬奇 |
[32:15] | now would be a good time to tender your resignation. | 你现在可以提出辞呈了 |
[32:29] | Have you ever lied to people you work with? | 你骗过你的同事吗 |
[32:33] | No. | 没有 |
[32:36] | Have you ever knowingly associated with a wanted criminal? | 你是否在知情的情况下结交过通缉犯 |
[32:40] | No. | 没有 |
[32:42] | Have you– | 你是否 |
[32:57] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[32:59] | How would you describe your relationship | 你如何描述你和 |
[33:01] | with narcotics detective Cal Beecher? | 缉毒组警探卡尔·比彻的关系 |
[33:04] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[33:05] | You describe it as… platonic? | 你们是 纯友谊 |
[33:09] | Intimate? | 有性关系 |
[33:11] | We see each other socially. | 我们是正式交往 |
[33:13] | Are you aware of any | 你是否知道 |
[33:14] | of the several IAB investigations into Detective Beecher? | 内务部对比彻警探的一系列调查 |
[33:19] | Investigations for what? | 调查什么 |
[33:20] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我不便透露 |
[33:23] | So you were not aware of any | 这么说你不知道 |
[33:24] | of the ongoing investigations– | 对他的任何调查 |
[33:26] | No. I was not aware. | 不 我不知道 |
[33:47] | Where the hell have you been? | 你刚才死哪儿去了 |
[33:49] | You really have no idea what’s going on in your hotel, | 你根本不知道酒店里正在发生什么 |
[33:52] | do you? | 是吧 |
[33:54] | You’re me. You find a first day employee | 你要是我 发现员工上班第一天 |
[33:57] | sneaking around in the ladies’ locker room. | 就偷偷溜进女更衣室 |
[33:59] | What do you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[34:01] | I don’t know, something like this? | 不知道噢 这样吧 |
[34:12] | I’ve got the disc. | 光盘到手了 |
[34:14] | Meet you back at the library. | 回图书馆见 |
[34:18] | You’re a hard man to find. | 找你真不容易 |
[34:23] | The phone please. | 手机请给我 |
[34:29] | How about we go somewhere a little more private? | 去个隐秘点的地方如何 |
[34:42] | That’s some line of questioning. | 问题真多啊 |
[34:44] | Hope it gets easier from here. | 希望后面的容易些 |
[34:46] | Unfortunately, this can’t go any further. | 很遗憾 不能继续了 |
[34:49] | I’m rescinding your offer to join the Bureau. | 我要撤销你进调查局的工作邀请 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry, detective, sometimes these things don’t work out. | 抱歉 警探 有时事情就是不如人意 |
[34:55] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[34:57] | I can’t divulge that. | 我不能透漏 |
[34:58] | I gave you plenty of answers in that room. | 我在那间屋回答了一堆问题 |
[35:00] | I can get one from you. | 你至少该回报一个吧 |
[35:02] | In the future, | 以后 |
[35:04] | I’d choose my company more wisely. | 选择伴侣时明智点 |
[35:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah, all right. | -好 -好 行了 |
[35:25] | Can I get you a soda? | 喝汽水吗 |
[35:27] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[35:28] | Okay, if you need anything, I’ll be right out here, okay? | 好 有需要就到外面找我 好吗 |
[35:37] | You missed all the fun. | 你错过好戏了 |
[35:39] | Wonderboy and I jump-started an international incident. | 神奇小子和我搞出了一场国际事件 |
[35:41] | Shame I couldn’t be there. | 真可惜我不在场 |
[35:48] | You say you were mugged? | 你说被抢劫了 |
[35:50] | Yeah, guy took my wallet and my watch. | 对 有人抢了我的钱包和手表 |
[35:53] | Okay. Just wait right here, sir. | 好的 稍等 先生 |
[35:56] | Someone will be by shortly to take your statement. | 一会儿会有人来录口供 |
[35:58] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 哥们 |
[36:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:14] | Get out! | 出去 |
[36:20] | This can go one of two ways. | 两种办法解决 |
[36:22] | Don’t suppose one of those ways | 应该没有一种是 |
[36:24] | involves me walking out of here. | 让我活着走出去的 |
[36:28] | Didn’t think so. | 想来是没有 |
[36:30] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不在乎你是谁 |
[36:32] | I don’t care what you did to get here. | 我不在乎你是怎么来的 |
[36:35] | All I want to know is who you work for. | 只想知道你为谁工作 |
[36:39] | But that would be telling. | 我不会说的 |
[36:49] | What makes you think I’m working for anyone, anyway? | 话说你为何觉得我是在为别人工作 |
[36:52] | Because you’re like me. | 因为你和我一样 |
[36:55] | We don’t give orders, we execute them. | 不下命令 只管执行 |
[36:58] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你吧 |
[37:20] | One last time. Who do you work for? | 最后问一次 你为谁工作 |
[37:25] | You’ll…never…know. | 永远 别想 知道 |
[37:51] | Any deeper, and I would have cut your celiac artery. | 再深一点 我就会切断你的腹动脉了 |
[38:01] | You got about 20 minutes before you bleed to death. | 二十分钟后 你就会失血死亡 |
[38:08] | You can keep coming after me, | 你可以继续追我 |
[38:11] | or you can get to the hospital. | 或是去医院 |
[38:16] | I wonder if your employers | 不知你的雇主 |
[38:17] | would have showed you that kind of mercy. | 会不会也对你这么慈悲 |
[38:26] | How’s it going? | 还顺利吧 |
[38:30] | Fine, just tired, you know? Long day. | 还行 就是累了 漫长的一天 |
[38:34] | I was thinking about what we could do with Taylor. | 我在想我们和泰勒做什么好 |
[38:39] | Maybe we can go to the botanical garden Saturday. | 也许周六可以一起去植物园 |
[38:41] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that. | 是啊 我也一直在考虑这事 |
[38:44] | Maybe it is too soon, you know? | 也许进展太快了 你明白吗 |
[38:48] | Sure. Cool. | 好吧 没事 |
[38:54] | Hey, Carter, if you need to talk to me– | 卡特 如果你需要跟我谈谈 |
[38:55] | I just need time. That’s it, Cal. | 我只是需要点时间 仅此而已 卡尔 |
[38:59] | You take as long as you need. | 多久都没问题 |
[39:02] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开 |
[39:24] | -Hey, Sarge. You have a second? – Yeah. | -警官 有时间吗 -有 |
[39:44] | Carter, he’s got a weapon! | 卡特 他有武器 |
[39:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:54] | Guess you didn’t miss all the fun after all. | 看来你没错过好戏啊 |
[40:09] | Colonel’s career is over. Next stop, the Hague. | 上校的事业玩完了 下一站 海牙国际法庭 |
[40:20] | I’ll have what he’s having. | 来杯和他一样的 |
[40:27] | What was your business here anyway? | 话说你来这里是干什么啊 |
[40:29] | Well, let’s just say the convention wasn’t as boring | 只能说那场会议不像 |
[40:31] | as I thought it would be. | 我想的那么无聊 |
[40:34] | The things people try to get away with in hotels. | 人们想摆脱在酒店里发生过的事 |
[40:38] | I see you boys made the news. | 我知道是你们造成的这新闻 |
[40:41] | Not too bad, considering you also helped | 还不赖 特别是你们还帮忙 |
[40:43] | to take down an escort ring. | 拿下了个卖淫团伙 |
[40:45] | They’d barely gotten the floor manager into handcuffs | 他们正好逮住楼层经理 |
[40:47] | before he confessed to the entire operation. | 供认他的全部罪行 |
[40:51] | Meanwhile, my phone hasn’t let up. | 同时 我的手机响个不停 |
[40:53] | Councilmen needing to know that their names | 议员们要知道他们的名字 |
[40:55] | aren’t gonna surface on the client list. | 不会出现在客户名单上 |
[40:59] | I appreciate the work. | 感谢你们的付出 |
[41:01] | And to make sure this place is run properly, | 为了确保这里的适当运营 |
[41:04] | Harold here bought the hotel. | 哈罗德已经买下了酒店 |
[41:07] | It needed proper management. | 这里需要适当的管理人员 |
[41:11] | John, Harold, | 约翰 哈罗德 |
[41:13] | this one’s on the house. | 这轮酒店请 |
[41:15] | Ms. Brozi, I was hoping we could go over | 布洛兹女士 我想查看一下 |
[41:17] | the event calendar for the month. | 这个月的活动日历 |
[41:19] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[41:30] | Ever consider doing in-house work? | 考虑过做办公室工作没 |
[41:33] | This place could use someone in crisis management. | 这里需要有人做危机公关 |
[41:37] | I like to move around. | 我喜欢到处走动 |
[41:39] | More a freelancer, like you. | 自由工作 像你一样 |
[41:44] | It’s a nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[41:46] | Maybe I’ll even stick around for one more night. | 也许我会再待一个晚上 |
[41:51] | Well, I heard it was all booked, | 听说房间全订出去了 |
[41:54] | but then again, you do know the owner. | 不过 你认识老板嘛 |
[41:59] | The penthouse suite. | 顶层套房 |
[42:03] | Another round? | 再喝一轮 |
[42:14] | Sir, I have Mr. Hersh for you. | 先生 赫什先生来电 |
[42:17] | Thank you, Ms. May. | 谢谢 梅女士 |
[42:21] | Well, you haven’t checked in for a while. | 你有一阵子没消息了 |
[42:24] | I hit a snag. | 我遇到了阻碍 |
[42:26] | We have a bigger problem at home. | 总部在面临更大的问题 |
[42:28] | I need you here ASAP. | 我需要你尽快回来 |
[42:30] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[42:42] | Ms. May, I need to draft a letter to the State Department. | 梅女士 我要给国务院起草一封信函 |
[42:46] | Be right in, Sir. | 马上来 先生 |
[42:54] | For your state dinner at the White House. | 为白宫晚宴准备的衣服 |
[42:59] | Also, I picked up something for your anniversary. | 还有 我为您的结婚纪念日挑好了礼物 |
[43:06] | God, I completely forgot. | 天 我忘得一干二净 |
[43:10] | Ms. May, you’ve only worked for me for two months, | 梅女士 你才为我工作两个月 |
[43:12] | and already, you know me better than I know myself. | 就已经比我还了解我自己了 |
[43:16] | That’s what I’m here for. | 这正是我来此的目的 |
[43:21] | Ready when you are, Sir. | 可以开始了 先生 |
[43:23] | To the Secretary of State, from Office of Special Counsel. | 致国务卿 来自特别检察官办公室 |