时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:25] | 催化剂靛蓝 调取任务数据 | |
[00:25] | 催化剂靛蓝 调取任务数据 | |
[00:28] | He’s been asking too many questions. | 他问太多问题了 |
[00:31] | How do we deal with it? | 怎么处理 |
[00:32] | Seems to me we have the solution at hand. | 看来我们手头有解决方案 |
[00:35] | Listen, you’ve got the wrong guy. | 听着 你找错人了 |
[00:36] | You just need to– | 你只要 |
[01:00] | Danke schoen. | 谢谢 |
[01:27] | I’m sorry, I don’t speak German. | 抱歉 我不懂德语 |
[01:36] | No, I-I think it’s just a misunderstanding. | 没事 我想这只是个误会 |
[01:44] | Are these men bothering you? | 他们骚扰你了吗 |
[01:45] | I’d be happy to detain them. | 我很乐意拘留他们 |
[01:46] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:48] | I think it’s just a mistake. | 我想只是搞错了 |
[01:52] | Listen, I’m in a bit of a hurry. | 我有点赶时间 |
[02:37] | Any sign of our guy Bekhti? | 发现贝克缇了没有 |
[02:39] | No. | 没 |
[02:41] | And I just had to shoot our best chance of finding him. | 我刚才不得不把找到他的大好机会给毙了 |
[02:49] | I can’t take you anywhere, Shaw. | 我没路指给你了 肖 |
[02:51] | Well, he was calling Bekhti. I got a partial number. | 他刚想打给贝克缇了 我拿到部分号码了 |
[02:53] | Eight digits. | 八位数 |
[02:54] | Couldn’t you have shot him after he finished dialing? | 你就不能等他拔完号再开枪吗 |
[02:57] | Run it down, all right? | 查你的吧 |
[02:58] | Whatever Bekhti’s into, | 贝克缇正在搞的东西 |
[02:59] | these guys were willing to kill a cop to protect it. | 让这些人不惜杀死警察也要保密 |
[03:10] | Bekhti’s cell phone signal is right below us. | 贝克缇的手机信号就在我们下边 |
[03:13] | 40, maybe 50 feet above the street. | 距地面约十几米 |
[03:17] | Probably the top floor. | 可能是顶楼 |
[03:24] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[03:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:33] | Wrong apartment. | 不是这间 |
[03:37] | Go fish. | 加油吧 |
[03:45] | All right, we got a winner. | 好了 正中 |
[03:47] | Ahnaz. | 阿瓦士 |
[03:50] | You disappoint me. | 你真让我失望 |
[03:51] | Look at you, you got Semtex. | 瞧瞧你 塑性炸药有了 |
[03:53] | You have a cell phone detonator. | 手机引爆装置也有了 |
[03:55] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[03:58] | And cesium. | 还有铯 |
[04:00] | Half a pound. They’re making a dirty bomb. | 约半斤 他们在制作脏弹 |
[04:02] | What’s the plan? | 有何计划 |
[04:13] | There’s no time. I’m calling Control. | 没时间了 我打给主控者 |
[04:17] | Yeah, this is catalyst. Passphrase “Indigo”. | 我是催化剂 代号”靛蓝” |
[04:19] | Go ahead, Indigo. | 说吧 靛蓝 |
[04:20] | Request permission to engage. | 请求批准行动 |
[04:22] | Direct action. | 直接出击 |
[04:25] | Green light. | 同意 |
[04:42] | They still have the windows closed? | 窗户都关着吗 |
[04:43] | As far as I can tell. | 应该是的 |
[04:44] | You know the only other people crazy enough | 你知道除你之外还有谁 |
[04:47] | to use the gas besides you, Shaw? | 会疯狂到用毒气吗 肖 |
[04:49] | Russians. | 俄罗斯人 |
[04:50] | Crazy FSB Russians. | [俄国]联邦安全局的俄罗斯疯子 |
[04:53] | Where do you think I get it? | 你以为我哪儿来的灵感 |
[05:07] | We have our first winner. | 第一个正中 |
[05:11] | Number two. | 第二个 |
[05:19] | There’s three. | 三个 |
[05:58] | I’ve removed the cesium. | 我取下铯了 |
[06:35] | Shaw, what happened? | 肖 怎么回事 |
[06:55] | A little help, Cole. | 帮把手 科尔 |
[06:58] | I can’t– | 我看不到 |
[06:59] | I can’t see him. Just– | 我看不到他 只有 |
[07:03] | What do you have? | 发现什么了 |
[07:05] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[07:06] | I don’t see him, Shaw. | 我看不到他 肖 |
[07:13] | I-I still don’t have him. | 我还是没找到他 |
[07:15] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[07:17] | Give me something I can use. | 给我点有用的 |
[07:23] | Okay, wait. | 好的 等等 |
[07:26] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[07:30] | Your 3 o’clock! | 三点钟方向 |
[07:34] | Now. | 现在 |
[07:40] | Sam, you okay? | 萨姆 你还好吗 |
[07:43] | Pull the fire alarm and head down to the street. | 拉响火警 然后到大街上 |
[07:48] | What are you gonna be doing? | 你要干什么 |
[07:52] | Getting my bullets back. | 取回子弹 |
[07:55] | We were never here, remember? | 我们从没来过 记得吗 |
[08:06] | Bekhti’s wiring was a bit rough. | 贝克缇电线组装得太粗糙了 |
[08:08] | I fixed it for them. | 我帮他们改好了 |
[08:10] | That’s nice of you. | 你真好 |
[08:12] | You’re making your own way out. | 你自己走啊 |
[08:14] | Sure you don’t want some company? | 确定不需要人陪吗 |
[08:15] | Why, you know anybody? | 干嘛 你要给我介绍 |
[08:18] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 该见时再见 |
[08:20] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那就明天见 |
[08:22] | Where? | 哪里 |
[08:23] | New York City. | 纽约 |
[08:25] | Control called. We got another number. | 主控者来电话了 我们有新号码了 |
[08:30] | I guess it’s like you said. They never stop coming. | 看来就像你说的 号码从不停止 |
[08:43] | – How was New York? – Cold. | -纽约怎么样 -冷 |
[08:45] | I’m meeting with Wilson tonight. | 我今晚跟威尔森会面 |
[08:52] | Since when do you make deliveries? | 你什么时候改送快递了 |
[08:54] | I was in town for a meeting. | 我来城里开个会 |
[08:56] | Thought I’d congratulate my best operator. | 想着我得来恭喜一下我的最佳特工 |
[08:59] | Tell me this. | 说说看 |
[09:00] | Don’t we pay you to disarm bombs rather than set them off? | 我们雇你不是因为你拆弹强过引爆吗 |
[09:06] | 《纽约时报》 恐怖分子藏匿处爆炸造成伤亡 | |
[09:07] | My call. We had the cesium. | 是我决定的 我们找到了铯 |
[09:09] | Seemed like the best way to cover our tracks. | 这应该是掩盖痕迹的最佳方式 |
[09:13] | Thank you. Unofficially. | 谢了 私下说说 |
[09:17] | Your new number. | 有新号码 |
[09:41] | I’ve still got eyes on our new number. | 我还在盯着咱们的新号码 |
[09:43] | He’s been walking in circles for an hour, Cole. | 他绕了一小时圈子了 科尔 |
[09:45] | I’m getting a little bored. | 我有点无聊了 |
[09:46] | Tell me a story. | 给我讲讲故事吧 |
[09:47] | James Mercer. | 詹姆斯·梅瑟 |
[09:49] | Did four in the corps. | 在特种部队服役过四年 |
[09:51] | A dishonorable discharge. | 后来被开除军籍 |
[09:53] | Graduates to the militia movement. | 投身民兵运动 |
[09:55] | And then a week ago, | 一周前 |
[09:57] | he gets wired 10k from an offshore account, | 一个海外账户给他电汇了一万 |
[10:00] | and moves to Queens. | 他搬去了皇后区 |
[10:01] | I’m guessing research doesn’t think he’s here | 我猜探索者认为他不是 |
[10:03] | for a Broadway show. | 来看百老汇的 |
[10:15] | Cole, I think I’ve been made. | 科尔 我可能暴露了 |
[10:17] | 9:00, good-looking guy in a suit. | 九点方向 西装帅哥 |
[10:18] | You sure he’s not just checking you out? | 你确定他不是在欣赏你吗 |
[10:21] | Forgot your gas mask, Shaw. | 你可忘带防毒面具了 肖 |
[10:24] | All right, false alarm. | 好吧 虚惊一场 |
[10:31] | Incoming. | 有电话 |
[10:31] | Mercer’s getting a call. | 梅瑟接到一个电话 |
[10:34] | It’s time. Tomorrow’s the big day. | 时间到 明天就是大日子 |
[10:39] | We need to get a look at this guy’s computer tonight. | 我们得看看这家伙的电脑 今晚 |
[10:42] | You may even have to get out of the van. | 你可能得出来走走了 |
[10:53] | Is something wrong with you? | 你有问题吗 |
[10:56] | You’re not still pining for that girl in STAAD. | 你不是还在为那位斯陶德姑娘朝思暮想吧 |
[11:01] | You ever wonder where research gets the numbers? | 你不好奇探索者是从哪里得到号码的吗 |
[11:07] | – No. – Why? | -不 -为什么 |
[11:09] | Because I don’t work for research. | 因为我并不是为探索者工作 |
[11:11] | Did you ever think they could be wrong sometimes? | 你有想过他们可能会犯错吗 |
[11:16] | Like that guy in San Jose. Aquino. | 就像圣何塞的那个家伙 阿基诺 |
[11:18] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[11:19] | He was… so confused. | 他是那么的 困惑 |
[11:23] | – You remember what he said? – I do. | -你还记得他怎么说吗 -记得 |
[11:25] | Because… | 因为 |
[11:27] | I’m the one that killed him | 当时是我下手杀的他 |
[11:28] | while you just watched on your little camera. | 而你只是通过摄像头看着 |
[11:32] | I also remember… | 我还记得 |
[11:35] | that he was trying to sell designs | 他试图把核离心机的设计 |
[11:36] | for a nuclear centrifuge to Hezbollah. | 卖给黎巴嫩真主党 |
[11:39] | And you tracked the money trail. | 你查到了资金 |
[11:42] | Research was right about Aquino. | 探索者对阿基诺的看法是对的 |
[11:44] | Like they’re always right. | 他们永远都是对的 |
[11:46] | How can you be so sure that they are never wrong | 你怎么敢肯定他们永远都是对的 |
[11:48] | if you have no idea who they even are… | 你连他们是谁都不知道 |
[11:52] | or where they get these numbers? | 也不知道他们从哪里得到的号码 |
[11:53] | I know exactly where they get those damn numbers from, Cole, | 我很清楚他们从哪里得到这些号码 科尔 |
[11:56] | and so do you. | 你也心知肚明 |
[11:59] | From a dark room somewhere where they hurt people badly. | 从他们对人严刑施虐的小黑屋里 |
[12:03] | And the reason we don’t ask where research gets its numbers from | 我们从不问探索者的号码从何而来 |
[12:06] | is because research is never wrong. | 是因为探索者从不出错 |
[12:10] | Well, they were this time. | 这次就错了 |
[12:13] | You did something stupid, didn’t you? | 你干蠢事了 是吧 |
[12:17] | I called on one of my friends from the agency, | 我给局里一个朋友打了电话 |
[12:18] | asked her to trace the money. | 让她追踪资金 |
[12:20] | Those transfers didn’t come from Hezbollah. | 资金来源不是黎巴嫩真主党 |
[12:23] | They came from the US government. | 是来自于美国政府 |
[12:25] | Aquino was doing something covert, | 阿基诺是在做保密工作 |
[12:27] | but he was doing it for us. | 但他是为了我们 |
[12:29] | I called Control, Wilson. | 我打了电话给主控者 威尔森 |
[12:31] | I mean, I’ve requested an internal investigation. | 我要求内部调查 |
[12:33] | I will keep you out of it, I promise. | 我不会把你牵扯进来的 我保证 |
[12:35] | You talked to Wilson? | 你对威尔森说了 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:40] | Mercer’s on the move. | 梅瑟行动了 |
[12:45] | And we still have a job to do… | 我们还有活儿要干 |
[12:47] | remember? | 记得吗 |
[13:09] | All right. I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[13:10] | That was easy. | 太简单了 |
[13:13] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[13:15] | This is not right. | 这不对劲 |
[13:17] | Mercer’s got a bunch of emails from some contacts– | 梅瑟跟一些联系人有邮件往来 |
[13:21] | ex-military. | 都是退役军人 |
[13:22] | Do you have the name of the contacts? | 有那些联系人的名字吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 有 |
[13:29] | They’re us. | 是我们 |
[13:31] | Our names are all over these files. | 这些文件全是我们的名字 |
[13:48] | Shaw? Shaw! | 肖 肖 |
[14:19] | We need to move. Now. | 我们得离开 快 |
[14:21] | That’s gonna be tough. | 有点难了 |
[14:24] | All right, come on. | 好了 来 |
[14:28] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no, don’t talk. | -抱歉 -不不不 别说话 |
[14:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:35] | Look, I’m gonna call Control, and, uh… | 我要打电话给主控者 |
[14:38] | we’re gonna get you some help. | 我们会救你 |
[14:42] | I was trying to get your back. | 我是想保护你 |
[14:43] | Always trying to be the hero, huh? | 你一直想当英雄啊 |
[14:46] | No. | 不 |
[14:49] | Just yours. | 只当你的 |
[15:01] | Second team, head in. | 二队 进去 |
[15:25] | Shaw… | 肖 |
[15:27] | Listen. My name is John. | 听着 我叫约翰 |
[15:30] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[15:35] | Team three, move into position. | 三队 就位 |
[15:52] | This is team two. I think she may have backup. | 这里是二队 她好像有支援 |
[15:54] | There’s some other guy in he– | 还有一个人 |
[16:05] | All teams, check in. Did you kill the woman or not? | 所有小队报告 有没有杀掉那个女人 |
[16:08] | Wilson? | 威尔森 |
[16:48] | Yes? | 怎么样 |
[16:49] | We got a problem. | 碰上点麻烦 |
[16:50] | I lost her. | 她跑了 |
[16:54] | I would say that’s a little more than a problem, Wilson. | 我可不认为这只是点麻烦 威尔森 |
[17:06] | We took care of Cole. | 我们搞定了科尔 |
[17:07] | Shaw managed to shoot her way out. | 肖开枪逃跑了 |
[17:09] | I lost a full team. It’s a bit of a mess. | 我损失了一个小队 场面有点难看 |
[17:12] | That’s…unfortunate. | 那真是 不幸 |
[17:15] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[17:19] | That’s everything you need for your 10:00 AM with state. | 这是您十点国务会议时要用的全部资料 |
[17:23] | Will you need anything else? | 您还有别的需要吗 |
[17:25] | No, thank you, Miss May. | 没了 谢谢你 梅女士 |
[17:27] | Have a nice evening. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[17:27] | You too, Sir. | 您也是 先生 |
[17:35] | So you’re telling me | 那你的意思是 |
[17:36] | we’ve got a lethal operative off the leash | 那位危险的特工已经逃脱 |
[17:39] | who’s aware we terminated her partner | 她知道是我们杀了她的搭档 |
[17:41] | and tried to do the same to her | 还想杀她 |
[17:43] | and who may have information | 她还掌握了一些情况 |
[17:46] | which endangers our entire project. | 足以危害到我们整个项目 |
[17:49] | That seems to be the situation, Sir. | 情况就是这样 先生 |
[17:53] | First, she’ll be looking to regroup. | 首先 她要找地方休整 |
[17:56] | Transportation, weapons, a place to hide. | 交通工具 武器 藏匿地点 |
[18:00] | But we may have an edge. | 但我们有一项优势 |
[18:02] | What’s that? | 什么优势 |
[18:03] | I’m pretty sure I clipped her. | 我肯定射伤她了 |
[18:19] | What you need tonight, girl? | 今晚想要什么 小妞 |
[18:20] | You know, I just need a little bit of daylight. | 我只需要一点光明 |
[18:23] | Sunshine. | 阳光[毒品俚语] |
[18:29] | I got you. | 明白 |
[18:35] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[18:40] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[18:42] | If your dumb ass is here, | 你个傻冒跑这儿来 |
[18:44] | who the hell is out on the corner? | 那谁站街角啊 |
[18:51] | You ever have a staring contest with a fish? | 你跟鱼比过瞪眼睛吗 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:53] | No eyelids. | 鱼没有眼皮 |
[18:55] | Kinda pointless, right? | 再努力也没用 对吧 |
[18:57] | Like you reaching for that scattergun. | 就像你想去拿那把猎枪一样 |
[19:01] | Back up. | 退后 |
[19:10] | Okay, there, Lewis. | 好的 来 路易斯 |
[19:12] | I’m gonna need you to ziptie your friend to the radiator. | 把你的朋友绑到暖气片上去 |
[19:13] | Nice and tight. | 绑紧了 |
[19:23] | Lewis, I’m gonna need some things. | 路易斯 我需要一些东西 |
[19:25] | Painkillers, razor blades, | 止痛药 剃须刀片 |
[19:27] | and if… there’s no gauze, then towels. | 如果有没纱布 那就拿毛巾来 |
[19:38] | Hollow point. | 空心弹 |
[19:40] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[19:42] | Seen shots like that before. | 我看过这样的枪伤 |
[19:44] | You’re gut shot. | 一旦打进内脏 |
[19:46] | You’re done. | 你就完了 |
[19:47] | You better hope not, | 你最好希望不会 |
[19:49] | ’cause if I start to lose consciousness, | 因为如果我开始失去意识 |
[19:52] | I’m shooting you first. | 我会先打死你 |
[19:59] | Sit down, Lewis. | 坐下 路易斯 |
[20:21] | Have you done this before? | 你以前做过吗 |
[20:24] | You’re pretty good at it. | 你很熟练 |
[20:26] | I was in med school for a bit. | 我曾经在医学院待过一阵 |
[20:28] | You’re a doctor? | 你是医生 |
[20:29] | No. | 不是 |
[20:30] | Joined the marines. | 加入了海军陆战队 |
[20:33] | Figured I was better at killing people | 原来我更擅长杀人 |
[20:35] | than fixing them. | 而非治人 |
[20:39] | I’m about to lose consciousness, | 我马上就要失去意识了 |
[20:41] | so, uh… | 所以 |
[20:43] | I need you to ziptie yourself along with your friend, okay? | 我要你把自己和你朋友绑在一起 好吗 |
[21:21] | I always knew you was an idiot, Lewis. | 我就知道你是个傻瓜 路易斯 |
[21:33] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[21:35] | Nice piece. | 这枪不错 |
[21:39] | Who the hell you supposed to be, some kinda badass? | 你他妈到底是谁 来闹事的坏蛋吗 |
[21:45] | Not really. | 不全是 |
[21:47] | I have what’s called an Axis II personality disorder. | 我有所谓的第二轴人格障碍[反社会型] |
[21:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[21:53] | It means when I kill you and your friends, | 意思是说下手杀掉你和你朋友时 |
[21:54] | I’m not really gonna feel anything. | 我会毫无感觉 |
[22:00] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀我 |
[22:03] | You weight what, hundred pounds? | 你才几斤几两 上百斤吗 |
[22:07] | 9mm round weighs about a quarter of an ounce. | 9毫米子弹 重约35克 |
[22:11] | It gets the job done. | 就能搞定了 |
[22:15] | But your gun’s a .45, little girl. | 你的枪是点45口径的 小妞儿 |
[22:17] | I was talking about my backup piece. | 我说的是备用枪 |
[22:31] | Lewis, go. | 路易斯 走吧 |
[22:34] | If you tell anybody about me… | 如果你告诉别人我的事 |
[22:38] | I will find you. | 我就会找到你 |
[23:02] | Shaw is one of our best. Trained her myself. | 肖是最出色的 我亲自训练的 |
[23:06] | You’re not gonna find her until she wants to be found. | 你找不到她的 除非她自愿被找到 |
[23:11] | We need to know her game plan. | 我们要知道她的计划 |
[23:12] | Is Shaw going to look into the Aquino situation, | 肖会继续查阿基诺的事 |
[23:15] | or simply come after us for revenge? | 还是会来追杀我们复仇 |
[23:19] | Both. | 都会 |
[23:22] | She’s a multitasker. It’s why we hired her. | 她擅长兼顾多项任务 我们雇她正是为此 |
[23:25] | We need to track down Cole’s contact in the CIA. | 我们要追查科尔在中情局的联系人 |
[23:28] | I’m already on it. Her name is Veronica Sinclair. | 我已经查到了 她叫维罗妮卡·辛科莱 |
[23:43] | What did you find, partner? | 你发现了什么 搭档 |
[23:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:54] | Hello, Veronica. | 你好 维罗妮卡 |
[23:55] | I wanna talk to you about Michael Cole. | 我想和你聊聊迈克尔·科尔 |
[23:57] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[23:58] | Whatever you told him… | 你告诉他的事情 |
[24:00] | may have gotten him killed. | 让他丢了性命 |
[24:02] | Please. I can’t be involved in this. | 拜托 我不能被卷入此事 |
[24:05] | Well, you either meet me or I track you down. | 要么你来见我 要么我去追查你 |
[24:08] | And that is not something that you want. | 那可不会是你想要的 |
[24:11] | Manhattan, the Suffolk Hotel, | 曼哈顿 斯福克酒店 |
[24:14] | Room 1458, 5:00 PM tomorrow. | 1458房间 明晚5点 |
[24:18] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[24:27] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[24:28] | Figured you’d be calling me sooner or later. | 猜到你早晚会给我电话 |
[24:30] | You should really come in, Sam. | 你应该自首 萨姆 |
[24:32] | You know there’s no point in running from us. | 你清楚你是逃不掉的 |
[24:34] | I’ll turn myself in, but only to the boss. | 我会自首 但只对老大 |
[24:36] | – I wanna meet Control. – I don’t think so. | -我要见主控者 -我可不同意 |
[24:40] | I call my boss, you try to kill him. | 我叫老大过来 你去杀他 |
[24:43] | It’s very embarrassing for me. | 这会让我很难堪的 |
[24:44] | I will send you the location, | 我将会面地点发给你 |
[24:46] | you make sure he’s there, | 你确保他会出现 |
[24:48] | or else I go public with the Aquino files. | 否则我公开阿基诺的档案 |
[24:54] | – When? – Tonight. | -什么时候 -今晚 |
[24:55] | And, Wilson, don’t keep me waiting. | 威尔森 别让我等 |
[25:11] | – Hello, Veronica. – Come in. | -你好 维罗妮卡 -进来吧 |
[25:25] | Any chance you were followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[25:28] | I don’t think so, but… | 我觉得没有 不过 |
[25:30] | I haven’t been in the field since I was at the farm. | 我从训练营毕业后一直没出过外勤 |
[25:35] | You’re Sam, right? | 你是萨姆 对吗 |
[25:37] | Michael talked about you. | 迈克尔跟我说起过你 |
[25:39] | I mean, he didn’t tell me about what you guys do or anything, | 他没告诉我你们是做什么事的 |
[25:43] | but…he liked you. | 不过 他喜欢你 |
[25:47] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[25:49] | He was killed. | 被杀了 |
[25:54] | On a mission. | 执行任务时 |
[25:57] | The less you know about all of this, | 你对这些知道越少 |
[25:59] | the safer you’ll be. | 就越安全 |
[26:01] | But I do need to know what he talked to you about. | 但我要知道他到底告诉你什么了 |
[26:04] | Mike sent over details of wire transfers | 迈克发给我一些资金转账信息 |
[26:09] | to a nuclear engineer named Daniel Aquino. | 是转给核电工程师丹尼尔·阿基诺的 |
[26:12] | They appeared to originate | 这些资金看起来是从 |
[26:13] | out of accounts affiliated with Hezbollah, but… | 黎巴嫩真主党名下的账户中发出的 但是 |
[26:17] | someone had electronically spoofed the transfers. | 有人篡改了那些电子转账信息 |
[26:20] | I was able to track down | 我查到了 |
[26:22] | the real originating accounts. | 真正转出资金的账户 |
[26:25] | They were out of the US government. | 资金是从美国政府汇出的 |
[26:27] | Which part of the government? | 政府什么部门 |
[26:28] | A group out of the pentagon | 隶属五角大楼的组织 |
[26:30] | called the Intelligence Support Activity. | 名叫”情报支持行动处” |
[26:35] | Have you heard of them? | 你听说过他们吗 |
[26:37] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[26:40] | Up until yesterday, I worked for them. | 直到昨天 我还在为他们工作 |
[26:42] | Their budget’s confidential, | 他们的预算资金是机密 |
[26:44] | but… it stretches back five years. | 但是 从五年前就开始了 |
[26:47] | Huge amounts coded to a project | 大笔金额都拨给了一个叫 |
[26:49] | called “Northern Lights.” | “北极光”的项目 |
[26:51] | What was the project? | 这是什么项目 |
[26:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:54] | But Aquino was part of it. | 但阿基诺参与了这个项目 |
[26:56] | They built a facility of some kind coded as research. | 他们建立了一个叫”探索者”的设备 |
[26:59] | But I can’t find | 但我查不到 |
[27:00] | the names of anyone else involved in the project. | 其他项目参与者的名字 |
[27:04] | Mike said Aquino told you | 麦克说阿基诺告诉了你 |
[27:07] | the name of his contact in Northern Lights. | 他在北极光项目中联系人的名字 |
[27:11] | Do you remember it? | 你还记得吗 |
[27:14] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[27:15] | And keep away from those windows. | 离窗户远一点 |
[27:32] | Veronica and I had a bit of a chat before you got here. | 你来之前 维罗妮卡和我闲聊了一会儿 |
[27:37] | She tried really, really hard to remember anything else | 她非常 非常努力地回忆所有 |
[27:40] | that could help me, but… | 对我有帮助的事情 但是 |
[27:42] | she didn’t know anything. | 她一无所知 |
[27:48] | I read your file, and I’m kind of a big fan. | 我看过你的档案 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[27:53] | So, I really don’t wanna hurt you. | 所以 我真的不想伤害你 |
[27:57] | I just need the name. | 我只需要个名字 |
[28:00] | You really have no idea what you’re caught up in, do you? | 看来你根本不知道自己卷入了什么 是吧 |
[28:05] | Who you’re actually working for? | 不知道你到底是在为谁工作 |
[28:10] | Did you honestly think the source of the numbers was Guantanamo? | 你真的相信那些号码来自关塔那摩吗 |
[28:14] | Some sad taxi driver rotting away in a cage somewhere? | 某个可怜的出租车司机正被关在笼子里慢慢腐烂吗 |
[28:17] | I mean, you should know | 你应该知道 |
[28:19] | torture almost never produces good information. | 严刑拷打几乎从来问不出有用的信息 |
[28:28] | Almost never. | 几乎 |
[28:31] | Sadly, | 可惜的是 |
[28:33] | we are on a bit of a clock. | 我们时间有点紧 |
[28:36] | Wilson’s men started looking for Veronica here three hours ago. | 威尔森的人三小时前就开始寻找维罗妮卡了 |
[28:45] | Now… | 现在 |
[28:48] | Aquino was hired to build a home for something very special, | 阿基诺受雇为一个极特殊的东西建造场所 |
[28:53] | something I wanna find. | 我想找的东西 |
[29:00] | So you’re gonna tell me the name of his contact. | 所以告诉我他联系人的名字 |
[29:06] | One of the things I left out of my file… | 我的档案里有一点漏了 |
[29:10] | I kind of enjoy this sort of thing. | 我对这种事其实乐在其中 |
[29:14] | I am so glad you said that. | 我真高兴你这么说 |
[29:17] | I do too. | 我也是呢 |
[29:31] | And just when we were starting to really connect. | 我们刚要开始亲近一下呢 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[29:36] | A little rude, I know. | 有点无礼 我知道 |
[29:38] | We’ll do this again soon. | 我们很快会再有机会的 |
[29:53] | Clear! | 安全 |
[29:56] | All clear. | 全部安全 |
[29:57] | Indigo located. And the secondary. | 靛蓝锁定 还有第二目标 |
[30:00] | Instructions? | 什么指示 |
[30:03] | Understood. | 明白 |
[30:42] | Can you do me a favor? | 帮个忙行吗 |
[30:45] | Can you not shoot me this time? | 这次别对我开枪行吗 |
[30:47] | – Give me a good reason. – I don’t know. | -给我一个理由 -我不知道 |
[30:49] | I’m a really nice person, | 我是好人噢 |
[30:51] | and, well… that. | 还有 那个 |
[30:58] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[31:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:05] | It’s probably acontine. | 可能是乌头碱 |
[31:07] | You can counteract it with atropine…in case I bump it. | 可以用阿托品解毒 如果我失手的话 |
[31:11] | The dose we use, you’ve got about four minutes. | 我们用的剂量 最多撑四分钟 |
[31:13] | So unless you’ve got some atropine on you, | 所以除非你身上带着阿托品 |
[31:15] | don’t bump it. | 否则别失手 |
[31:23] | I got a friend who wants to talk to you. | 我的朋友想和你聊聊 |
[31:25] | Why would I wanna talk to one of your friends? | 我为什么要和你的朋友聊呢 |
[31:28] | You got somewhere better to be? | 你有别的地方可去吗 |
[31:58] | Hello, Ms. Shaw. | 你好 肖女士 |
[32:02] | You can call me Harold. | 你可以叫我哈罗德 |
[32:15] | You’re the man in charge? | 你是负责人 |
[32:16] | No. No one’s in charge. | 不 没有负责人 |
[32:19] | My friend and I help people in trouble. | 我的朋友和我只是帮助需要帮助的人 |
[32:22] | Or maybe you work for Wilson and this is all some kinda game. | 或许你们为威尔森工作 这是在跟我玩游戏 |
[32:26] | Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. | 坦白说 我从不擅长玩游戏 |
[32:29] | You work– or at least you used to work– | 你为 至少曾经为 |
[32:32] | for a secret government program | 一个秘密政府组织工作 |
[32:34] | that prevents terrible things– | 旨在预防涉及到 |
[32:36] | terrorist acts and crimes relevant to nation security. | 国家安全的恐怖袭击和犯罪活动 |
[32:40] | The information that you received | 你收到的消息 |
[32:43] | came from a group of people that you call “Research.” | 来自一群你称之为”探索者”的人 |
[32:46] | And it’s notable for two reasons. | 他们以两点著称 |
[32:47] | One, it’s never wrong. | 第一 从不出错 |
[32:49] | And two, it consists only of a number. | 第二 只给号码 |
[33:02] | – This is– – Your number. | -这是 -你的号码 |
[33:04] | And Mr. Cole’s. | 还有科尔先生的 |
[33:06] | We were unable to save him, and for that, I’m sorry. | 我们没救出他 我为此深感遗憾 |
[33:10] | We didn’t understand the exact nature | 我们最初不了解 |
[33:12] | of your situation at first. | 你们的准确情况 |
[33:16] | So if you’re not part of the program… | 既然你们不是那个组织的 |
[33:19] | then who are you? | 那你们是谁 |
[33:22] | Let’s just say that ultimately, | 这么说吧 说到底 |
[33:24] | you and I work for the same entity. | 你我为同一实体工作 |
[33:25] | And that entity wanted you | 而这一实体让你 |
[33:27] | and your friend over there to help me? | 和你朋友去救我吗 |
[33:29] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说 |
[33:30] | In truth, we’re probably the only people who can help you. | 实际上 我们应该是唯一能救你的人 |
[33:33] | Well, if you know so much about my employers, | 既然你这么了解我的雇主 |
[33:35] | then you must know that they are very… | 你一定也知道他们非常 |
[33:38] | very good at finding people. | 非常善于找人 |
[33:41] | Even you can’t run forever. | 即使是你 也不能永远逃下去 |
[33:43] | I don’t need forever. | 我不需要永远 |
[33:44] | Just long enough to find the man behind the curtain, | 只要找到背后主使者 |
[33:47] | the one who gave the kill order. | 那个下灭口命令的人 |
[33:49] | You won’t even scratch the surface of their organization, | 你连他们组织的皮毛都伤不到 |
[33:52] | and you’ll still be in grave danger. | 而你却会一直面临生命危险 |
[33:56] | You hold a piece of a puzzle, | 你掌握着谜题的一块 |
[33:58] | a secret so important that | 这秘密非常重要 |
[33:59] | they were willing to kill Dr. Aquino and | 他们为保护它不惜杀死阿基诺博士 |
[34:01] | your friend Michael Cole and yourself to protect it. | 你朋友迈克尔·科尔 还有你 |
[34:04] | The truth about a group of people you call “Research”. | 你所谓”探索者”那群人的真相 |
[34:09] | Something that Cole had begun to suspect. | 科尔已经开始怀疑了 |
[34:12] | – Which is what? – That they don’t exist. | -是什么 -他们根本不存在 |
[34:20] | The world looks like it did ten years ago, | 这个世界看上去和十年前一样 |
[34:23] | but underneath, it’s become very strange indeed. | 但实际上 已经截然不同了 |
[34:28] | An invisible struggle has begun. | 一场无形的斗争已经开始 |
[34:30] | Most of the people who knew this are already dead. | 大多数知情者已经死了 |
[34:35] | All things being equal, I prefer you didn’t join them. | 一切顺利的话 我希望你能免步后尘 |
[34:40] | So like I said… we’re here to help you. | 如我所说 我们可以帮助你 |
[34:44] | But first, you need to stop running | 但首先 你得停止逃跑 |
[34:45] | because you’re much too good at it and we can’t keep up. | 因为你太内行了 我们跟不住你 |
[34:48] | – Hiding isn’t my style. – But dying is? | -躲藏不是我的风格 -那死亡是吗 |
[34:51] | Because, as I see it, that’s your only option. | 因为在我看来 这是唯一的选项 |
[34:53] | You know, I never had many friends. | 我没有什么朋友 |
[34:54] | Didn’t have much use for ’em. | 觉得对我没用 |
[34:59] | Cole was an exception. | 科尔是唯一的例外 |
[35:02] | And he deserved better. | 他的命运不该那样 |
[35:08] | A word of advice for what it’s worth. | 一个忠告 |
[35:11] | Set out to correct the world’s wrongs | 去纠正这个世界的错误 |
[35:13] | and you’ll almost certainly wind up adding to them. | 往往结果只是错上加错 |
[35:20] | My number, in case you change your mind. | 我的电话 如果你改变主意的话 |
[35:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:35] | But no thanks. | 不过免了 谢了 |
[35:44] | It’s time to end this. Tonight. | 该了结一切了 就今晚 |
[35:46] | – Get a team ready. – Yes, Sir. | -把队伍准备好 -是 先生 |
[36:09] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[36:11] | I’d ask how you knew it was me, | 我本想问你怎么知道是我 |
[36:13] | but I guess that’s what we pay you for– | 不过我们雇你正是为此 |
[36:14] | picking the right person out of a crowd. | 在人群中找到对的人 |
[36:19] | Of course I wanted to meet Control. | 我当然想见见主控者 |
[36:24] | And you’re not Control, now, are you? | 而你不是主控者 对吗 |
[36:26] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 不是 |
[36:28] | But I’m as close as you’re gonna get. | 但你也只能找到我这一级了 |
[36:32] | You’d really put the program in jeopardy | 你置组织于危险之中 |
[36:34] | just to avenge your partner? | 就为给你搭档报仇 |
[36:38] | I assumed a woman like you | 我以为你这样的女人 |
[36:39] | would have a more sophisticated world view. | 应该会有更成熟的世界观呢 |
[36:44] | You people hired me because I don’t care about most people. | 你们雇我 是因为我基本上不在乎别人 |
[36:47] | And then you went and killed | 然而你们却杀死了 |
[36:48] | the one person that I actually liked. | 我唯一喜欢的人 |
[36:51] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[36:53] | Of course, you weren’t supposed to be around to carry a grudge. | 当然 你也不该满怀怨恨地出现 |
[36:59] | You wanted to meet. | 你想见面 |
[37:00] | Was it to find out why I let Wilson | 是想查明为什么我让威尔森 |
[37:02] | target you and your partner? | 除掉你和你的搭档吗 |
[37:05] | Or just to kill me? | 还是只想杀了我 |
[37:07] | Either way, we should go somewhere more private. | 无论哪个 我们都该换个隐秘点的地方 |
[37:13] | You probably think I made a devil’s bargain. | 或许你认为我很邪恶 |
[37:16] | And maybe I have. | 或许吧 |
[37:18] | But the program is the reason | 但正是因为这个组织 |
[37:20] | we haven’t had another major attack. | 我们才避免了再受重大袭击 |
[37:22] | If the public knew about what we do, | 如果公众知道我们的所作所为 |
[37:24] | we’d lose that ability. | 我们就会失去这一能力 |
[37:26] | And Aquino? | 阿基诺呢 |
[37:28] | Again, a regrettable decision, | 同样 令人遗憾的决定 |
[37:31] | but a necessary one. | 但却是必须的 |
[37:33] | No one life is above the safety of millions of Americans. | 没有人能置身于千百万国人的安危之上 |
[37:38] | That’s the ugly math that I have to deal with every day. | 我每天都得做这种丑陋的算计 |
[37:43] | You of all people should understand that. | 你应该最明白的 |
[37:46] | I do. | 的确 |
[37:49] | And if I were in your place, I’d do the exact same thing. | 我在你的位子上 也会做同样的事 |
[37:53] | I may not be in the program anymore, | 我或许不再和这组织有关系了 |
[37:55] | but I– | 但是我 |
[37:57] | I still understand how important it is. | 我仍理解它有多重要 |
[37:59] | Then why the cloak and dagger? | 那为什么要打打杀杀的 |
[38:05] | Cole’s research on the Aquino case. | 科尔关于阿基诺案的调查 |
[38:10] | I wanted to give it to you personally. | 我想亲自交给你 |
[38:13] | Why not give it to Wilson? | 为什么不交给威尔森 |
[38:15] | You can’t hire people like Cole | 你雇了科尔这种人 |
[38:16] | and expect them to act like sheep. | 就不要指望他们会乖如羔羊 |
[38:18] | Now, I know how to follow orders. | 我只会服从命令 |
[38:20] | But Cole was just brilliant, | 但科尔非常聪明 |
[38:21] | and he believed in the cause. | 相信凡事必有因 |
[38:22] | And Wilson knew that. | 威尔森清楚这点 |
[38:28] | You know, you could’ve warned him, or even me. | 你本可以警告他 或者警告我 |
[38:30] | But instead, you placed a kill order | 但你却直接下格杀令 |
[38:31] | like we were some kinda problem to be solved. | 必除之而后快 |
[38:33] | Your partner broke the rules. | 你的搭档违反了规定 |
[38:35] | You’re on the hook for that as much as he was. | 你跟他一样对此纠结不已 |
[38:37] | And then you screwed that up in such a spectacular fashion. | 然后你就华丽丽地搞砸了任务 |
[38:42] | How could I trust this idiot with something so important? | 我怎么能在这么重要的事上信任这个蠢货 |
[38:47] | Hersh was right. | 赫什说得对 |
[38:50] | You are a good soldier. | 你是名优秀的士兵 |
[38:52] | You didn’t want revenge. | 你并不是想复仇 |
[38:56] | You wanted to protect the program. | 你是想保护组织 |
[38:59] | A good soldier does both. | 优秀的士兵会兼顾 |
[39:09] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[39:22] | Let’s clean this up. | 清理一下 |
[40:05] | You were a good operator. Sorry, Shaw. | 你是优秀的特工 抱歉 肖 |
[40:27] | Lady just passed out in the street, | 这位女士直接昏倒在街上 |
[40:28] | unresponsive to CPR. | 心肺复苏无效 |
[40:30] | EMT’s called it as soon as they arrived. | 急救人员一到场就宣布死亡了 |
[40:33] | So this looks like a homicide to you? | 你认为这就是凶杀了 |
[40:36] | Sure. Woman her age, not a mark on her. | 当然 这个年纪的女人 没有一点伤痕 |
[40:38] | I thought it suspicious. | 我觉得很可疑 |
[40:40] | Can’t expect the task force to show up. | 可没想到凶案组能出现 |
[40:42] | We were in the neighborhood, Officer Fleming. | 我们就在附近 弗莱明警官 |
[40:44] | Yeah, we’re probably looking at an overdose or cardiac arrest. | 这位大概药物过量或者心脏骤停 |
[40:48] | Yeah, but, I mean, just to make sure, we ought to– | 好的 但为了确定 我们得 |
[40:50] | Why don’t you grab yourself a coffee? | 你不如去给自己买杯咖啡吧 |
[40:51] | We got this, okay? | 我们来处理好吧 |
[40:54] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:57] | It’s a full moon. Coroner’s office is swamped. | 又到满月抽风时 验尸官办公室忙不过来了 |
[41:01] | You mind getting her downtown? | 把她运到下城区行吗 |
[41:04] | Whatever you say, Detective. | 听你的 警探 |
[41:08] | Little help here? | 搭把手好吗 |
[41:34] | She may be hot, | 她是性感 |
[41:35] | but that’s one broad I never wanna see again. | 但我不想再看见那妞儿了 |
[41:38] | I mean, ever! | 永永远远 |
[41:39] | You guys never told me she was dangerous and crazy! | 你们从没告诉我她既危险 又疯狂 |
[41:43] | Bad combo. | 可怕的组合 |
[41:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:46] | I gave her the atropine and some demerol to knock her out. | 我给她注射了阿托品和杜冷丁让她保持昏迷 |
[41:49] | But she woke up on the drive over | 但是她在半路就醒了 |
[41:52] | and almost killed me! | 差点杀了我 |
[41:53] | Look–look at this bruise on my neck. | 瞧 瞧我脖子上的瘀伤 |
[41:56] | So I gave her some more. | 所以我加大了量 |
[41:57] | How much more, Mr. Tao? | 多大量 陶先生 |
[42:00] | I don’t know. I look like a doctor to you? | 我不知道 你瞧我像医生吗 |
[42:04] | Man. | 天啊 |
[42:05] | I so don’t get paid enough for this crap. | 这烂事的报酬可真不够 |
[42:09] | We don’t pay you anything, Leon. | 我们根本没付报酬 里昂 |
[42:14] | I’m gonna widen the distance, fellas. | 我得闪远点了 两位 |
[42:16] | You take your chances. | 你们试试吧 |
[42:24] | Dying can make you thirsty. | 死亡会让人口渴 |
[42:31] | For Guardian Angels, | 作为守护天使 |
[42:32] | you two were a bit late to the party. | 你们两位来得也太迟了 |
[42:33] | Your employers wanted you dead. | 你的雇主希望你死 |
[42:36] | So now you are. | 所以你死了 |
[42:40] | I guess Leon forgot the instructions | 我想里昂忘记了 |
[42:42] | about patting you down. | 要搜你身的指令 |
[42:44] | Ms. Shaw, we’re on your side. | 肖女士 我们是帮你的 |
[42:45] | I feel like we’ve proven that you can trust us. | 我想我们已经证明你可以信任我们 |
[42:48] | Trust is overrated. | 信任未免过了 |
[42:50] | Toss me your phones. | 把电话给我 |
[42:58] | Like I said before… | 如我上次所说 |
[43:02] | just in case you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[43:19] | Well, she certainly makes an impression. | 她真叫人印象深刻 |
[43:23] | Do you think she’ll call us a taxi? | 你觉得她会帮我们叫出租车吗 |