时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:29] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | if your number’s up, | 只要你的号码被列出来 |
[00:35] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:39] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[00:40] | Justin Lee is dead, Sir. | 贾斯丁·李已死 长官 |
[00:42] | And now that executive has started digging into the accident. | 现在那名主管已经开始调查此事了 |
[00:45] | Knowing her, she won’t stop. | 根据我对她的了解 她不会罢手 |
[00:47] | Then see to it that she does. | 那就让她罢手 |
[00:59] | Interesting strategy, Mr. Elias. | 很有意思的一招 以利亚先生 |
[01:01] | Care to explain? | 介意解释一下吗 |
[01:03] | Trying to learn how to win at a disadvantage. | 想学习在逆镜中取胜 |
[01:07] | I assume we’re talking about more than just chess. | 看来我们谈的不只是棋了 |
[01:11] | Rook and knight, valuable pieces. | 车和马 重要棋子 |
[01:16] | The assistant district attorney and Detective Szymanski. | 地检官和舍曼斯基警探 |
[01:19] | Their deaths benefited your enemy, Peter Yogorov. | 他们之死有利于你的敌人 彼得·约格洛夫 |
[01:24] | That’s very good, Harold. | 很好 哈罗德 |
[01:28] | And I’m in touch enough to know that | 我了解到 |
[01:30] | a number of your associates inside | 你里边的一些同伴 |
[01:32] | have recently been transferred elsewhere. | 最近被调到了别处 |
[01:40] | Who are you playing against? | 你在跟谁对弈 |
[01:44] | The Russians? HR? | 俄罗斯人 HR |
[01:49] | A ghost. | 幽灵 |
[01:52] | Someone I’d very much like to identify. | 我非常想查清他的身份 |
[01:55] | From the board, I’d say the outcome is a foregone conclusion. | 这盘看来 大局已定 |
[02:02] | Don’t count me out just yet, Harold. | 别急着算我出局 哈罗德 |
[02:07] | I might have a few moves left. | 我还留有后手 |
[02:10] | Give John my best. | 代向约翰问好 |
[02:42] | Miss me already, Finch? | 已经开始想我了吗 芬奇 |
[02:44] | It’s not a social call, Mr. Reese. | 这次可不是打电话找你聊天的 里瑟先生 |
[02:46] | I want to inform you we have a new number. | 我是要告诉你我们有新号码了 |
[02:48] | I’ll head back. | 我这就回去 |
[02:49] | No, you’re tracking a number too, albeit a prior one. | 不要 你在跟的号码也很重要 |
[02:51] | – Stay the course. – So who’s up this time? | -你继续 -新号码是谁 |
[02:54] | Monica Jacobs, senior VP of strategy and systems for Rylatech, | 莫妮卡·雅各布斯 雷拉科技策略系统部高级副总 |
[02:58] | one of the top networking companies in America. | 一家全美顶级的网络公司 |
[03:01] | And the security is tight, | 安保很严 |
[03:02] | right down to the RFID tracking chips in the employee ID. | 员工卡上都有无线射频识别跟踪芯片 |
[03:06] | So how will you get close to her? | 那你怎么接近她呢 |
[03:10] | I’ve found an appropriate cover. | 我找到了个合适的掩护 |
[03:14] | She’s certainly a rising star in the tech world. | 她是网络技术界的新星 |
[03:16] | Gushing profiles in blogs and national magazines. | 网络博客和全国杂志上很多相关报道 |
[03:22] | Not bad for a small-town girl from Indiana. | 一个来自印第安纳小镇上的姑娘有此成就很不错 |
[03:24] | Tech geeks and code monkeys. Doesn’t sound too dangerous. | 技术极客 程序猿 听起来不怎么危险啊 |
[03:27] | Ms. Jacobs is a top executive in a billion-dollar business | 雅各布斯女士是亿万公司的高层主管 |
[03:30] | where corporate espionage is rampant. | 这种地方商业间谍最猖獗 |
[03:32] | The threat could come from anywhere. | 威胁可能来自任何地方 |
[03:37] | – How’s my day, Jerome? – Let’s go with slammed. | -今天安排如何 杰罗姆 -得快马加鞭 |
[03:39] | TOVO at 10:00, new technologies at 11:00, | 十点TOVO 十一点新技术会 |
[03:41] | 莫妮卡·雅各布斯 强制配对 | |
[03:41] | and then the florist called again | 花店打电话过来了 |
[03:42] | wanting the correct address for the Lee family. | 要确定李家的地址 |
[03:44] | Should we just let that go? | 我们不理算了吧 |
[03:45] | No, I’ll handle it myself. | 不 我自己处理 |
[03:47] | Wait… | 等等 |
[03:50] | – Is that the new Centra-6 processor? – Yes. | -这是新的中枢六处理器吗 -是的 |
[03:52] | I thought they weren’t coming out until next quarter. | 我还以为要下个季度才会出来呢 |
[03:54] | Is its variable processing as nimble as they say? | 它的可变数据处理跟传说中的一样快吗 |
[03:56] | I consider it | 我以为 |
[03:57] | a vast improvement in terms of energy consumption, overall efficiency– | 其在能量损耗和综合效率方面有巨大进步 |
[04:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[04:01] | Anybody who says tablet hex cores are overkill– | 谁要说平板十六进制芯过分 |
[04:02] | Has no idea how to fully utilize CPU architecture. | 根本不懂利用中央处理器架构 |
[04:05] | I agree. | 正是 |
[04:08] | It’s very nice to meet you… | 认识你真高兴 |
[04:11] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[04:13] | IT is lucky to have you. | 信息技术部有你真幸运 |
[04:21] | I believe our network solutions proposal says it all. | 我认为我们的网络解决提案本身已经说明白了 |
[04:24] | Rylatech’s routers and switches | 雷拉科技的路由器和交换机 |
[04:25] | have a 99.7% reliability rating. | 稳定性高达99.7% |
[04:28] | On the basis of what? | 依据何在呢 |
[04:30] | Independent tests run alongside three of our five main competitors. | 我们五家竞争对手中的三家实施了独立检验 |
[04:34] | Our firmware is self-upgrading. | 我们的软件是自主更新的 |
[04:36] | Like everyone else’s, including Censatek… | 其他公司也一样 包括中思科技 |
[04:39] | who had better pastries. | 人家点心还更好 |
[04:41] | Look, what is your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[04:43] | Ross Haskell, head of product development– | 罗斯·哈斯凯尔 研发部负责人 |
[04:46] | Ross, our VP didn’t come here to listen to dry stats. | 罗斯 我们的副总过来不是想听干巴巴的数据 |
[04:49] | Why should we use Rylatech’s products? | 我们为什么要用雷拉科技的产品 |
[04:51] | Because you already do. | 因为你们已经用了 |
[04:55] | We’ve spent the last 15 years | 我们花了十五年的时间 |
[04:58] | building the backbone of the internet, | 造出了互联网的主干网 |
[05:00] | and our latest components | 而我们最新的元件 |
[05:01] | will set the standard for the next 15. | 将为未来的十五年设立标准 |
[05:04] | Even the Department Of Defense | 就连国防部 |
[05:05] | trusts us to get their data from point “A” to point “B”. | 都信任我们帮他们做数据传输 |
[05:08] | But, if you want just one reason, | 不过 如果你想要一个理由 |
[05:11] | Martin Baxter. | 马丁·巴克斯特 |
[05:13] | He started Rylatech in his parents’ garage | 他在父母的车库里创办了雷拉科技 |
[05:15] | and built it into this. | 取得了今天的成就 |
[05:17] | That determination, we all have it. | 那种决心 我们都有 |
[05:20] | We’ll never stop working hard for you. | 我们会永远为客户努力拼搏 |
[05:23] | Or, go with Censatek, | 如果选择中思科技 |
[05:26] | who is known for offering kickbacks to networking execs… | 他们出了名的喜欢给网络高管提供高回扣 |
[05:30] | along with their nice pastries. | 以及好吃的点心 |
[05:34] | So how did you know about those kickbacks at Censatek? | 你怎么知道中思科技的回扣 |
[05:39] | I have spies everywhere, Martin. | 我到处都有耳目 马丁 |
[05:41] | Well, if they ever try to entice you to jump ship, | 要是有人怂恿你跳槽 |
[05:43] | give me a chance to match their offer. | 一定要给我机会高价留你 |
[05:46] | I can’t imagine how we’d get along without you, Monica. | 我简直不知道没你怎么办 莫妮卡 |
[05:50] | Well done, Ross. | 干得好 罗斯 |
[05:56] | Terney, I hear you’re running point | 铁尼 我听说你在查 |
[05:58] | on the Szymanski and ADA homicides. | 舍曼斯基和地检官谋杀案 |
[06:00] | – Yeah. – You got any leads? | -是啊 -有线索吗 |
[06:01] | Nothing solid yet, but we’re pushing on all fronts. | 没什么靠谱的 不过我们在全线查了 |
[06:04] | What about the Mayor’s guy who got wounded–Quinn? | 市长那个受伤的下属 奎恩呢 |
[06:07] | All he remembers is that the shooter was wearing a mask | 他只记得凶手带了面具 |
[06:09] | and he ran out the back door. | 从后门逃出 |
[06:11] | – Keep me up to date. – Will do. | -有消息通知我 -会的 |
[06:15] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[06:16] | Just calling to check in, Detective, | 只是打电话来问候一下 警探 |
[06:18] | and to say how sorry I am. | 前来致哀 |
[06:19] | I know that Detective Szymanski was a friend. | 我知道舍曼斯基警探是你的朋友 |
[06:21] | Thanks, Finch. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 芬奇 我心领了 |
[06:23] | If there’s anything I can do for you… | 要是有什么我能帮上忙的 |
[06:27] | I’ll let you know. Talk to you soon. | 我会跟你说的 回头再聊 |
[06:34] | I know you don’t want to talk to me. | 我知道你不想跟我说话 |
[06:37] | – But look, about Szymanski– – There’s nothing to talk about. | -但是舍曼斯基的事 -没什么可说的 |
[06:41] | Unless you’re ready to tell me the name of your CI. | 除非你准备说出你线人的名字 |
[06:43] | Who got him killed. | 那人害死了他 |
[06:45] | – Joss– – Like I said. | -乔丝 -我说过了 |
[06:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:55] | Beecher got a tip about dirty money on Szymanski. | 比彻收到的舍曼斯基脏钱的线报 |
[06:58] | I prove the money wasn’t his, Szymanski turns up dead? | 我证明了那些钱不是他的 舍曼斯基就死了 |
[07:02] | I gotta know if Beecher set him up, Fusco. | 我得知道是不是比彻陷害他 弗斯科 |
[07:05] | – I’ll see what I can find out. – Okay. | -我帮你查查吧 -好的 |
[07:14] | Good evening, Mr. Reese. | 晚上好 里瑟先生 |
[07:15] | Have you made contact with your quarry? | 跟目标联系上了吗 |
[07:17] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[07:19] | You keeping track of yours? | 你还在跟你的目标吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. Thanks to the chips in the ID cards, | 是的 多亏员工卡里的芯片 |
[07:23] | I can see the location of every employee in the building. | 我能看到这栋楼里所有员工的位置 |
[07:25] | Identify any potential threat? | 发现潜在威胁了吗 |
[07:28] | So far, just overwork and the consumption of raw seafood. | 到目前为止 只发现了过劳工作和生吃海鲜 |
[07:33] | Ms. Jacobs is dedicated, passionate, | 雅各布斯女士非常敬业 热忱 |
[07:38] | technically astute. | 技术精湛 |
[07:40] | You’ve got a crush on this number, don’t you, Finch? | 你对这号码动心了 是吧 芬奇 |
[07:43] | A human being can recognize qualities in another human being without– | 一个人认可同类的品质并不代表就 |
[07:50] | She’s leaving her office. | 她离开办公室了 |
[08:11] | It’s strange. I followed her to the R&D floor. | 奇怪 我跟着她到了科研技术部楼层 |
[08:13] | She’s in the computer storage room. | 她进了电脑库房 |
[08:16] | Appears to be looking for something. | 应该是在找什么东西 |
[08:19] | Like what? | 找什么 |
[08:20] | I’m not sure. | 不太确定 |
[08:53] | Why would someone in Ms. Jacobs’s position | 为何雅各布斯女士身居高位 |
[08:56] | be sneaking around stealing computer files | 还要偷偷摸摸跑来偷取电脑文件 |
[08:58] | and hiding from corporate security? | 还要躲着公司的保安人员 |
[09:01] | I know you like this woman, Finch. | 我知道你喜欢那女人 芬奇 |
[09:04] | But if the agency taught me one thing… | 但是中情局教会了我一件事 |
[09:07] | it’s that the most effective spy | 最厉害的间谍 |
[09:09] | is the one you’d never suspect. | 是不最招人怀疑的 |
[09:12] | A true believer. | 忠诚的信仰者 |
[09:16] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[09:20] | Mr. Reese, are you there? | 里瑟先生 你在吗 |
[09:21] | I gotta call you back, Finch. | 稍后打给你 芬奇 |
[09:25] | Hello, Shaw. | 你好啊 肖 |
[09:43] | I thought I just might find you here. | 我想你可能会在这里 |
[09:46] | And you decided to drop in for a visit? | 所以你就决定来拜访一下 |
[09:48] | Stakeouts can get a little tedious. | 监视很闷啊 |
[09:50] | And what made you think I wanted the company? | 你怎么就认为我想要人陪 |
[09:53] | The time I shot you, | 因为我曾开枪射你 |
[09:54] | or the time I ditched you at the cemetery? | 还是因为我曾把你们丢在公墓 |
[09:56] | I’m persistent. | 我顽强啊 |
[09:58] | Or maybe you just can’t take a hint. | 也许你是领会不了暗示 |
[10:05] | Darlene and Evan Cole. | 达琳·科尔和伊万·科尔 |
[10:08] | Your former partner’s parents. | 你前搭档的父母 |
[10:09] | Dead partner. | 死去的搭档 |
[10:11] | The government framed Cole as a domestic terrorist. | 政府诬陷科尔是本土恐怖分子 |
[10:14] | I thought you might come back here | 我想你可能会回这里 |
[10:15] | to set the record straight. | 为他洗清罪名 |
[10:17] | How’d you figure that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:19] | It’s what I’d do. | 因为我就会 |
[10:25] | Control killed their son. | 主控者已经杀了他们的儿子 |
[10:28] | They didn’t need to take their memory of him. | 不需要再毁掉他们对儿子的记忆 |
[10:30] | Even the CIA wouldn’t stoop that low. | 即使中情局也不会如此恶劣 |
[10:32] | They’d just sweep their mess under the rug | 他们只会把所有见不得光的东西藏起来 |
[10:34] | and give him a star on the wall. | 然后在墙上挂上他的那颗星 |
[10:36] | Your former employers killed Cole for discovering the truth, | 你的前雇主因为科尔发现真相而杀了他 |
[10:41] | and nothing’s stopping them from killing his parents, too. | 没什么能阻止他们杀他的父母 |
[10:45] | But you already know this. | 但你已经知道了 |
[10:48] | That’s why you’re out here and not in there. | 所以你跑到了这里 而没有进去 |
[10:54] | Next time you want some fresh air… | 下次你想要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[10:59] | pick a different spot. | 换个地儿吧 |
[11:01] | A friend once told me, | 有位朋友曾经对我说 |
[11:04] | in our line of work, | 干我们这一行的 |
[11:06] | we walk in the dark. | 我们行走在黑暗中 |
[11:10] | Doesn’t mean we have to walk in it alone. | 但我们无需一个人行走 |
[11:23] | Well, I’m not sure the source of your problem is a virus. | 我觉得你这问题不像是病毒 |
[11:27] | It’s more likely… | 而像是 |
[11:31] | Mochachino. | 摩卡咖啡 |
[11:38] | I’ll try to find you a new keyboard. | 我帮你换个新键盘 |
[11:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | Now what was it you were stealing? | 你偷的到底是什么东西呢 |
[11:57] | What are you doing in Ms. Jacobs’ office? | 你在雅各布斯女士的办公室里做什么呢 |
[12:00] | Security update. | 安全更新 |
[12:02] | We just had an update a week ago. | 一周前刚刚更新过 |
[12:03] | Well, we’ve since discovered additional threats to the network | 之后我们又发现了额外的威胁 |
[12:05] | that needed addressing. | 需要再次更新 |
[12:07] | And what threats might those be, specifically? | 具体是怎样的威胁呢 |
[12:12] | A complex kernel-mode rootkit | 一种复杂的内核模式木马 |
[12:13] | that disables secure subsystems through compromised applets, | 通过受感染的小程序来使得安全子系统失效 |
[12:16] | and I’m sure I don’t need to explain to you | 我想就不用我向你解释 |
[12:17] | how dangerous that could be if the update were not installed. | 如果不安装更新是何等危险 |
[12:25] | All set. | 装好了 |
[12:30] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:45] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[12:47] | They ran out of paper towels. | 纸巾用完了 |
[12:49] | I’m talking about you refusing to say | 我是说你拒绝透露 |
[12:51] | who gave you the tip on the Szymanski money. | 是谁给了你舍曼斯基钱的线报 |
[12:55] | The bills were marked by the feds. | 那些钱被联调局做了标记 |
[12:57] | Found in a raid on a bodega that Elias was operating out of. | 在对以利亚的一家杂货店进行突袭行动中被发现的 |
[13:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:01] | Money never made it to evidence. | 那些钱没被收进证物 |
[13:03] | So either Elias’s boys got a hold of it | 要么是以利亚的人拿了这钱 |
[13:06] | or some dirty cops did. | 要么就是一些黑警干的 |
[13:08] | Either way, it stinks. | 不管怎样 都挺恶心 |
[13:12] | You saying I had something to do with it? | 你是说跟我有关 |
[13:14] | I’m saying Szymanski got set up. | 我是说舍曼斯基被人陷害了 |
[13:18] | And by you keeping quiet, makes me think you were in on it. | 你一直不肯透露口风 让我觉得你也脱不了干系 |
[13:23] | See, I got friends who used to work | 知道吗 我有个朋友以前也在 |
[13:24] | in your old precinct, Fusco. | 你所在的辖区工作 弗斯科 |
[13:27] | I heard about your crew. | 我听说过你那队组员的事情 |
[13:28] | Two are in jail and one’s missing, | 两个进了监狱 一个失踪 |
[13:31] | and you’re calling me dirty? | 你居然还敢说我是黑的 |
[13:34] | Let me spell it out for you. | 我直说了吧 |
[13:36] | – Stay away from Carter. – Or what? | -离卡特远点儿 -否则呢 |
[13:46] | What’s going on, fellas? | 这是怎么回事 伙计们 |
[13:47] | That’s a good question. | 问的好 |
[13:53] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:06] | I can do that for you, Monica. | 我可以帮你做 莫妮卡 |
[14:08] | It’s okay. I’ve got it. | 没事的 我都弄好了 |
[14:10] | You want me to pick you up some lunch? | 要我帮你买点午餐吧 |
[14:11] | No, I have a meeting. | 不了 我有个会议 |
[14:14] | I don’t have anything scheduled. | 日程表上没有啊 |
[14:15] | It was a last minute thing. | 是临时通知的 |
[14:16] | I didn’t bother putting it on the calendar. | 我就懒得列在日程表上了 |
[14:28] | – Mr. Reese, where are you? – On my way. | -里瑟先生 你在哪儿 -在路上 |
[14:31] | You learn what our number’s up to? | 你发现我们的号码要干什么了吗 |
[14:33] | I believe Ms. Jacobs is about to hand off | 我相信雅各布斯女士正要去交出 |
[14:34] | some sensitive information. | 一些敏感信息 |
[14:38] | So Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[14:39] | Or perhaps not. I’ll patch you in. | 也许并非如此 你听听 |
[14:41] | What was so urgent I had to | 到底是什么紧急事件让我必须 |
[14:42] | cancel my lunch and meet you out here? | 取消午餐来这里跟你会面 |
[14:44] | Justin Lee. | 贾斯丁·李 |
[14:45] | He’s one of your engineers in R&D. | 他是你科研技术部一名工程师 |
[14:47] | Yeah, he died in an accident a little over a week ago. | 是啊 一周前死于一起事故 |
[14:50] | It was tragic. | 悲剧啊 |
[14:51] | I discovered something concerning. | 我发现了件奇怪的事情 |
[14:53] | When I had flowers sent to his parents, | 我给他的父母送花时 |
[14:55] | the florist said no one by the name of Lee | 花商说没有姓李的人 |
[14:56] | lived at that address. | 住过那里 |
[14:58] | People move, change their address. | 可能搬家了 换地址了 |
[15:00] | I checked. The parents never lived there. | 我查过了 他的父母从未住在那里过 |
[15:02] | It’s not just that. Everything about Lee, | 不只如此 关于李的所有信息 |
[15:05] | from his contact information to his work history, was a lie. | 从联系人信息到工作经历 都是假的 |
[15:09] | I think he may have been a plant. | 我认为他是卧底 |
[15:12] | A plant? For who? | 卧底 为谁工作 |
[15:14] | Could be any of our competitors. | 所有的竞争对手都有可能 |
[15:16] | That’s why I didn’t want to have this conversation at the office. | 所以我不想在办公室谈这个 |
[15:20] | And then, there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[15:25] | She just gave him the flash drive that she used last night. | 她刚刚把昨晚那个闪存盘给他了 |
[15:28] | I found Lee’s computer, made copies of his files | 我找到了李的电脑 拷贝了他的文件 |
[15:31] | and found a handful of encrypted emails sent the day he died. | 发现了他死亡当天发出的一堆加密邮件 |
[15:34] | I tried, but I couldn’t open them. | 我试着打开 但没成功 |
[15:35] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事儿 |
[15:37] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[15:39] | Seeing as he worked in your division, | 既然他在你手下做事 |
[15:40] | I thought you’d want to get out in front of this. | 我认为你会希望先了解一下 |
[15:42] | I do. I’ll look into it. | 的确 我会去调查的 |
[15:44] | Then we can tell the old man together, okay? | 然后我们一起告诉老头子 好吗 |
[15:47] | And, Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[15:49] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:52] | I need to see the emails on that drive. | 我得看到那盘上的邮件 |
[15:54] | I’ll have to contrive a reason to get into his office. | 我得找个借口进入他的办公室 |
[15:57] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:13] | Nice to have you back. | 有你真好 |
[16:24] | Thanks for meeting me, Mr. Quinn. | 感谢你能来见我 奎恩先生 |
[16:27] | How’s the shoulder? | 肩膀好点了吗 |
[16:28] | It’s getting stronger day by day. | 慢慢康复了 |
[16:31] | You sounded concerned on the phone. | 你电话上听起来很担忧 |
[16:33] | There’s been some questions about the Szymanski investigation. | 舍曼斯基一案引发了诸多疑问 |
[16:37] | Like, who my source was about the money. | 比如 我从哪里得来那些钱的消息 |
[16:39] | – And you said? – Nothing. | -你怎么说 -没说 |
[16:41] | You asked me to keep your name out of it, and I have. | 你让我不说出你的名字 我照做了 |
[16:45] | Thing is, uh, I’ve been wondering myself. | 问题是 我自己也想知道 |
[16:49] | Where did that tip come from? | 那条线报是从哪里来的 |
[16:50] | Well, the tip was strong. Why does it matter? | 线报很可靠 有什么关系 |
[16:56] | It matters. | 就有关系 |
[16:58] | Cal, in my position | 卡尔 在我这个职位 |
[17:00] | I’m constantly being offered information. | 会不断收到很多消息 |
[17:03] | And the reason people come to me | 人们愿意告诉我 |
[17:05] | is they know I will keep their confidence. | 是因为他们相信我会保密 |
[17:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | The tip came from one of Elias’s soldiers. | 线报来自以利亚手下的一名喽啰 |
[17:22] | Since Elias has been in prison, his men have struggled. | 以利亚在坐牢 他的手下日子不好过 |
[17:25] | This guy was just tired of seeing Szymanski getting paid | 这家伙不爽看着舍曼斯基拿着钱 |
[17:28] | while he scraped by. | 而自己入不敷出 |
[17:31] | Now, I could have given that information to anybody, | 我可以把那条消息告诉任何人 |
[17:34] | but I wanted my godson to get the credit for it. | 但我想让我的教子领功 |
[17:39] | I imagine whoever’s questioned you wish they had made the bust. | 我认为质疑你的人是想自己抢功 |
[17:42] | Don’t let them rattle you. | 别为他们心烦 |
[17:45] | We good? | 没事了吧 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:49] | Thanks, Mr. Quinn. | 谢了 奎恩先生 |
[17:53] | Anytime. | 随时乐意帮忙 |
[18:03] | He gonna be a problem? | 他会是个麻烦吗 |
[18:08] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不会 |
[18:17] | So Monica wasn’t spying. | 这么说莫妮卡不是间谍 |
[18:20] | She was hunting a spy. | 她是在追捕间谍 |
[18:22] | Which means the threat may be coming from | 也就是说威胁可能来源于 |
[18:23] | whoever Lee was spying for. | 李为之工作的人 |
[18:25] | I’ve asked Detective Carter to look into his death. | 我已经让卡特警探调查他的死亡 |
[18:31] | Ms. Jacobs’s phone seems to be syncing. | 雅各布斯女士的手机好像在同步 |
[18:35] | She’s not doing it. | 不是她本人做的 |
[18:36] | – Then who is? – Good question. | -那是谁 -好问题 |
[18:38] | They’re adding contacts, | 他们正在添加捏造的联系人 |
[18:39] | appointments, phone calls she never made. | 预约提醒 通话记录 |
[18:40] | Mr. Reese, something’s terribly wrong. | 里瑟先生 大事不妙了 |
[18:51] | Excuse me, this is my office. | 不好意思 这是我的办公室 |
[18:52] | You’ll need to wait here, please. | 请你在这等着 |
[18:54] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:55] | I’d ask you the same question, Monica. | 我也想问你同样的问题 莫妮卡 |
[18:57] | But by the looks of it, the answer’s pretty clear. | 但从现在的情形看 答案清晰明了 |
[18:59] | Security found confidential designs and documents on your computer. | 保安在你的电脑上发现机密设计文件 |
[19:03] | Ross, I told you those files were from Lee. | 罗斯 我跟你说过文件是李的 |
[19:05] | Then why were they attached to emails | 那你为什么把它们加到附件中 |
[19:06] | you were preparing to send to our main competitors? | 准备发给我们的主要竞争对手呢 |
[19:09] | Phone calls, meetings. | 通话记录 会议议程 |
[19:11] | You were meeting with anyone and everyone. | 你到处跟他们见面 |
[19:12] | What? | 什么 |
[19:13] | Lee wasn’t the spy. You were. | 李不是间谍 你才是 |
[19:14] | That’s impossible. Jerome knows my schedule. | 这不可能 杰罗姆知道我的日程安排 |
[19:18] | I should have said something, Mr. Haskell. | 我应该早跟您说的 哈斯凯尔先生 |
[19:20] | She’s been acting strangely for a while now, | 她这段时间有些怪异 |
[19:22] | keeping her own schedule, | 自己定日程表 |
[19:23] | making off the book appointments. | 修改预约计划 |
[19:25] | Jerome! | 杰罗姆 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, Monica. | 抱歉 莫妮卡 |
[19:28] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你要我说什么 |
[19:30] | – Martin, listen– – Monica, please! | -马丁 听我说 -莫妮卡 拜托 |
[19:33] | – Security will show you out. – You’re firing me? | -保安会护送你出去 -你要开除我 |
[19:35] | Effective immediately, | 即时生效 |
[19:36] | with civil and criminal charges pending. | 保留民事及刑事诉讼权 |
[19:38] | Martin, I’ve worked for you for ten years! | 马丁 我为你工作了十年 |
[19:40] | Then you can afford a good lawyer. | 那你应该请得起好律师了 |
[19:41] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[19:43] | You– this is a mistake. | 你 这是误会 |
[19:45] | I wasn’t stealing anything. If you just let me explain… | 我什么都没偷 请让我解释 |
[19:50] | Ms. Jacobs has just been terminated from Rylatech. | 雅各布斯女士刚被雷拉科技解雇了 |
[19:53] | Someone may be trying to silence her. | 看来有人想要让她闭嘴 |
[19:56] | I’m afraid they won’t stop until they’ve done so… | 恐怕他们想要让她 |
[20:00] | Permanently. | 永远闭嘴 |
[20:11] | Good morning, Mr. Reese. | 早安 里瑟先生 |
[20:12] | Any news on Ms. Jacobs? | 雅各布斯女士有新消息吗 |
[20:14] | Yes. | 有 |
[20:16] | She’s having coffee, | 她在喝咖啡 |
[20:17] | right in front of Rylatech. | 就在雷拉科技的门口 |
[20:19] | Something tells me | 直觉告诉我 |
[20:20] | she’s not taking her termination lying down. | 她不会甘心就这么被解雇 |
[20:22] | I’ve gone over everything | 我已经看过所有 |
[20:23] | that Ms. Jacobs collected on Justin Lee, | 雅各布斯女士所掌握的贾斯丁·李的信息 |
[20:25] | the potential spy she was looking into, | 那名她正在查的疑似间谍 |
[20:27] | and she was right. | 她是对的 |
[20:28] | Lee’s been operating under a remarkably deep cover. | 李的伪装极为出色 |
[20:32] | Take his degree from MIT, | 他麻省理工的学位 |
[20:34] | certified with a slightly outdated seal. | 毕业证书上的印章都是旧的 |
[20:38] | His New Jersey birth certificate, medical history. | 还有新泽西的出生证明 医疗记录 |
[20:40] | Whoever set this up– | 伪造这一切的人 |
[20:41] | they’re pros. | 非常专业 |
[20:43] | That’s how they were able to frame her so quickly | 所以他们一发现她盯上他们后 |
[20:45] | when they discovered she was on to them. | 就能迅速陷害她 |
[20:47] | The question is, who did the framing? | 问题是 谁陷害的 |
[20:50] | If I could decrypt his emails, they might tell us. | 如果我能解密他的邮件 或许能有发现 |
[20:59] | She’s tailing her assistant, Finch. | 她在跟踪她的助手 芬奇 |
[21:08] | Hope you don’t expect me to play. | 希望你没指望我下棋 |
[21:10] | No offense, Detective, but my opponent is someone | 无意冒犯 警探 但我的对手 |
[21:12] | who brings a little more to the table, | 得有更多的筹码 |
[21:13] | and you’re breaking my concentration. | 而你却让我兴致寥寥 |
[21:14] | 已配对手机 卡尔·比彻 | |
[21:16] | I’ll cut to it, then. | 那我直说吧 |
[21:18] | Detective named Szymanski. | 有名警探叫舍曼斯基 |
[21:19] | Organized crime. | 有组织犯罪科的 |
[21:21] | Was he on your payroll? | 他是你的人吗 |
[21:23] | Afraid you made a bad move, Detective. | 恐怕你走错棋了 警探 |
[21:25] | Just trying to get some answers. | 我只想要答案 |
[21:26] | Then start asking better questions. | 那就问聪明点的问题 |
[21:33] | Who benefits from Szymanski’s arrest and murder? | 舍曼斯基被捕遭谋杀 谁获益最大 |
[21:37] | How could one arrange these acts without being suspected? | 此人出手怎么做到未被怀疑呢 |
[21:44] | And who’s at the center of the strings | 谁在隐身幕后 |
[21:46] | that were quietly pulled? | 悄悄操纵一切呢 |
[21:49] | See, I think you know something you don’t even know you know, | 我想你知道一些你不知道自己知道的事 |
[21:52] | which means you’re playing a chess game of your own, Detective. | 也就是说 你在跟自己下棋 警探 |
[21:54] | You just don’t realize it yet. | 只是你还没意识到 |
[21:56] | Did you give money to Szymanski? | 你给过舍曼斯基钱吗 |
[21:57] | Absolutely… | 当然 |
[22:00] | and he threw it in our faces. | 他把钱摔回了我们脸上 |
[22:01] | He was clean, and you got played by HR. | 他是清白的 你被HR耍了 |
[22:09] | It was nice meeting you, Detective Beecher. | 见到你很高兴 比彻警探 |
[22:12] | Word of advice. | 给你一句忠告 |
[22:14] | Choose your next move wisely, | 下一步棋走得聪明点 |
[22:16] | Or it’s going to be chosen for you. | 否则就由不得你来走了 |
[22:22] | Detective Carter, | 卡特警探 |
[22:23] | have you had a chance to look into Lee’s death? | 你查过李的死亡案了吗 |
[22:25] | That’s why I’m calling. | 我就是要说这事 |
[22:26] | His BMW’s black box said | 他的宝马的黑匣子显示 |
[22:28] | there was no impact from any other car. | 没有受到其他车辆撞击的迹象 |
[22:31] | No brake or system failure, just simple accident. | 也没有刹车或者系统故障 单纯的事故 |
[22:34] | I decided I’d take prints off the body, | 我决定提取尸体上的指纹 |
[22:37] | see what popped in the system. | 看系统里面有没有记录 |
[22:38] | Did the prints tell you anything? | 指纹查到线索了吗 |
[22:40] | Couldn’t get them. The body’s gone. | 拿不到指纹 尸体消失了 |
[22:41] | What? | 什么 |
[22:42] | Searched that morgue for 45 minutes. | 已经在停尸间找了45分钟 |
[22:44] | Somebody got in there, got your boy, Lee, | 有人溜了进去 偷走了你们要查的人 李 |
[22:47] | vanished without a trace. | 凭空消失了 |
[22:54] | Not bearing good news, I assume. | 我猜不是好消息 |
[22:58] | Beecher’s looking for answers. | 比彻想追根究底 |
[23:02] | One of our guys at Rikers saw him, | 我们有人在里克岛监狱看到他 |
[23:04] | with Elias. | 去见以利亚了 |
[23:07] | Looks like your talk with him didn’t do the trick. | 看起来你和他的谈话没起到作用 |
[23:11] | That’s a damn shame. | 真是遗憾 |
[23:14] | We could promote him out of town. | 我们可以把他调出去 |
[23:16] | Desk job upstate. | 到北部干文职 |
[23:23] | I always told Cal to be careful. | 我总告诉卡尔小心点 |
[23:26] | Being a cop’s a dangerous job. | 警察是危险的职业 |
[23:42] | – Jerome! – Monica. | -杰罗姆 -莫妮卡 |
[23:45] | – What are you doing here? – What happened yesterday? | -你来这干什么 -昨天发生了什么事 |
[23:47] | Why did you say those things? | 为什么要说那些话 |
[23:48] | Were you following me? Let go. | 你在跟踪我吗 放手 |
[23:50] | Not till I get some answers. | 你不回答我是不会放手的 |
[23:52] | I don’t answer to you anymore, bitch! | 你现在可管不着我了 贱人 |
[23:55] | Now, be nice, and answer the lady’s question. | 乖点 回答这位女士的问题 |
[23:58] | In English, not Mandarin. | 说英语 别说普通话 |
[24:00] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[24:03] | You’re wasting your time. There’s too many of us. | 你在浪费时间 我们人多势众 |
[24:07] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[24:10] | – Who are you? – Right now, an easy target. | -你是谁 -现在的话 活靶子 |
[24:18] | Mr. Reese! | 里瑟先生 |
[24:19] | – I have news. – Can it wait, Finch? | -有新消息 -能等等吗 芬奇 |
[24:21] | I’ve cracked Lee’s encrypted emails. | 我破解了李的加密邮件 |
[24:23] | They’re messages, reporting back to his father, | 是情报 汇报给他父亲 |
[24:26] | a high-ranking official in the Chinese Communist Party. | 一名中共高层官员 |
[24:29] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[24:30] | Lee wasn’t spying for a company. | 李不是商业间谍 |
[24:32] | He was spying for his country. | 他是政府间谍 |
[24:33] | We just picked a fight with the People’s Republic of China. | 我们挑起了和中华人民共和国的战争 |
[24:36] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[24:37] | Someplace safe. | 安全的地方 |
[24:39] | Let’s use the new accommodations, Mr. Reese. | 动用新房吧 里瑟先生 |
[24:41] | I’ll catch up to you as soon as– | 我马上过去跟你 |
[24:48] | It’s not nice when someone hunts you down, now is it? | 被人找到的感觉不太好 是吧 |
[25:01] | What brings you here, Ms. Shaw? | 有何贵干 肖女士 |
[25:03] | I assume you wanted me to find you. | 我想你希望我找到你 |
[25:06] | Why else would you have given me your number? | 否则何必给我电话号码 |
[25:11] | I guess I imagined that you would just call, | 我想着你会打电话过来 |
[25:14] | but I suppose this works too. | 不过这样也行 |
[25:17] | My offer still stands, you know. | 我的提议仍然有效 |
[25:23] | You think I should have a hobby. | 你觉得我得找点新爱好 |
[25:25] | Now what would that be? | 应该是什么呢 |
[25:27] | Hanging around a derelict library with you, | 在废弃的图书馆里陪着你 |
[25:29] | your poorly-socialized guard dog, | 你那社交无能的忠犬 |
[25:31] | and Bear here? | 还有小熊吗 |
[25:33] | Bit of a comedown from saving the world, I guess, | 比起拯救世界是稍稍逊了一点 |
[25:35] | but we have our moments. | 不过也有欢乐时光 |
[25:37] | And what’s your end, Harold? | 那你目的何在呢 哈罗德 |
[25:40] | Is this your hobby? | 这是你的爱好吗 |
[25:41] | Running a halfway house for retired assassins? | 经营半路之家 收容退休杀手 |
[25:44] | I hate to see talent go to waste. | 我不喜欢暴殄天物 |
[25:46] | Awfully trusting of you, now, isn’t it? | 天物特别信任你 是吧 |
[25:49] | I’m quite confident, Ms. Shaw, | 我肯定 肖女士 |
[25:50] | that you are the first person that’s ever said that to me. | 你是第一个这么说我的人 |
[25:53] | Besides, you’re not holding a firearm. | 另外 你也没拿武器 |
[25:55] | Looks like progress. What can I do for you? | 看来还是有进展的 需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[26:00] | Interesting story in the news this morning. | 今天早上有则有趣的报道 |
[26:03] | A CIA operative died in the line of duty on a covert operation. | 中情局的一名探员在执行秘密行动时牺牲 |
[26:07] | He’d uncovered a domestic terrorism plot. | 他揭露了一个本土恐怖组织阴谋 |
[26:10] | Now, the agency would neither deny or confirm this, of course, | 当然了 中情局永远是既不承认 也不否认 |
[26:13] | but a journalist | 但一名记者 |
[26:14] | received leaked documents from within Langley itself. | 收到中情局总部兰利泄露出的文件 |
[26:20] | I saw the story too. | 我也看到这篇报道了 |
[26:22] | It’s very sad. | 真让人难过 |
[26:24] | He seemed to have died heroically. | 他是英勇牺牲的 |
[26:27] | You and I both know that Cole did not work for the CIA. | 你我都很清楚科尔不是中情局的 |
[26:31] | So I have this crazy theory | 所以我有个疯狂的推论 |
[26:33] | that someone hacked into | 有人黑进了 |
[26:34] | one of the most powerful, clandestine agencies in the world | 全世界上最权威 最机密的组织 |
[26:37] | and created an employee who, | 建立了一名员工的档案 |
[26:39] | up until yesterday, did not exist. | 而此人昨天之前 根本不存在 |
[26:43] | That does sound somewhat farfetched. | 听起来有点牵强 |
[26:53] | My friend from the hotel. | 酒店那位朋友 |
[26:56] | Our conversation was cut short. | 我们的谈话很快被打断了 |
[26:59] | Yet we seemed to have so much in common. | 看来我们的共同点不少 |
[27:03] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她 |
[27:05] | My relationship with that woman is rather complicated. | 我和这位女士的关系相当复杂 |
[27:11] | What’s your interest? | 你对什么有兴趣 |
[27:14] | You think I need a hobby, Harold? | 你认为我该有个新爱好 哈罗德 |
[27:18] | I think I just found one. | 我想我刚找到了 |
[27:31] | Traitor. | 小叛徒 |
[27:38] | Lee was a spy…for China? | 李是 中国间谍 |
[27:42] | Looks that way. | 看来是 |
[27:44] | Any idea why China might be interested in Rylatech? | 知道中国为什么会对雷拉科技感兴趣吗 |
[27:47] | Our proprietary designs keep us | 我们的专利发明让我们 |
[27:49] | at the forefront of the industry. | 走在行业最尖端 |
[27:51] | Maybe they want to steal our work. | 也许他们想偷走我们的设计 |
[27:53] | Or sabotage it. | 或者毁掉设计 |
[27:54] | Lee could’ve been secretly altering your designs, | 李可能秘密修改了你的设计 |
[27:57] | making them unworkable. | 使之失去功能 |
[27:58] | And Jerome? | 那杰罗姆呢 |
[28:00] | Probably there to keep an eye on you. | 可能是去监视你的 |
[28:02] | He was my assistant for over two years. | 他当我助手两年多了 |
[28:07] | And now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[28:09] | We won’t let that happen to you. | 我们不会让你步他后尘的 |
[28:11] | We? | 我们 |
[28:14] | – Ms. Jacobs. – Harold? | -雅各布斯女士 -哈罗德 |
[28:18] | I’d have been here sooner, | 我本可以早点到 |
[28:19] | but a friend of yours stopped by | 但你的朋友前来拜访了 |
[28:21] | to say how much she enjoyed your chat the other night. | 说那晚跟你聊得可开心了 |
[28:25] | Wait… | 等等 |
[28:27] | so you’re not an IT guy? | 这么说你不是信息技术人员 |
[28:29] | Not in any traditional sense, | 不是传统意义上的 |
[28:31] | but perhaps we should set those questions aside | 不过这些问题应该暂且放一放 |
[28:33] | until we’ve dealt with whomever it is that’s trying to kill you. | 先想办法对付想要杀你的人 |
[28:36] | Now, I expect that it was more than just your assistant | 我怀疑不只是你的助手 |
[28:39] | who was working with Mr. Lee. | 跟李先生同谋 |
[28:40] | To place someone in a division | 能把人安排到 |
[28:42] | as secure as research and development? | 科研技术部那么机密的地方 |
[28:44] | They need someone with access, | 此人必须有权限 |
[28:46] | hiring approval. | 有雇佣权 |
[28:47] | Well, R&D is Ross’s division. | 科研技术部是罗斯负责的 |
[28:51] | He’s the only one I told about Lee. | 李的事我只告诉过他 |
[28:55] | Well, I-I need to go to the police, or FBI. | 我得通知警察 或者联调局 |
[28:58] | – They’re expecting you to. – While you’re being questioned, | -那正中他们下怀 -你被问询的同时 |
[29:00] | they’ll be destroying any evidence | 他们会毁掉全部 |
[29:02] | that could implicate them or exonerate you… | 能牵扯他们 还你清白的证据 |
[29:06] | unless we get to that evidence first. | 除非我们先找到那些证据 |
[29:12] | All my network requests are being blocked. | 我的所有网络请求都被封锁了 |
[29:15] | Did you try the web interface? | 你试过网页接口吗 |
[29:16] | Yes, but I can’t access settings, | 是的 但我无法更改设置 |
[29:18] | or the RPC portmapper. | 或改写RPC端口映射程序 |
[29:21] | May I? | 我来好吗 |
[29:24] | This was one of my babies. | 这可是我的心肝宝贝 |
[29:28] | Completely rebuilt the interface, | 完全重建的接口 |
[29:31] | disabled the portmapper. | 禁用了端口映射程序 |
[29:33] | Secondary authentication? | 备用认证服务器吗 |
[29:34] | Added for access to the FTP and SNMP. | 增加了FTP文件传输协议权限和SNMP简单网络管理协议权限 |
[29:38] | If you two would rather be alone… | 你们两个要是想独处 |
[29:43] | I made it virtually impossible to hack into our company, | 我把公司的系统建得无法被侵入 |
[29:46] | and now here I am doing just that. | 而现在我却在要侵入 |
[29:49] | Ten years of my life. | 整整十年 |
[29:50] | Nights, weekends. | 熬夜加班 周末加班 |
[29:55] | You know how many offers I turned away? | 你知道我拒绝了多少邀请吗 |
[29:57] | That’s a rare kind of loyalty these days. | 现在这么忠诚的人很稀有了 |
[30:03] | Truth is, I never wanted to work anywhere else. | 事实是 我从没想过到别处工作 |
[30:07] | Those people aren’t just co-workers, they’re my family. | 那些人不仅仅是同事 还是我的家人 |
[30:10] | And now they think I’ve betrayed them. | 而现在他们都认为我背叛了他们 |
[30:13] | The look on Martin’s face… | 马丁当时的表情 |
[30:17] | You may be down, Monica, but you’re not out. | 你虽然落了下风 莫妮卡 但并未出局 |
[30:19] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:21] | If I can get past this server firewall, | 只要我能通过服务器的防火墙 |
[30:24] | we should be able to locate the hidden network | 我们就能找出 |
[30:26] | that Lee and the other spies are using. | 李和其他间谍使用的隐藏网络 |
[30:35] | – What is it? – We’ve been hacked. | -怎么回事 -电脑被侵入了 |
[30:36] | 创建远程用户 访问防火墙 | |
[30:37] | They’ve broken the password coded into the laptop’s battery. | 他们通过破解密码侵入到电池 |
[30:40] | Hijacked the firmware. Get back. Get back! | 改写了电池固件 退后 退后 |
[30:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:46] | They disabled the micro controller that regulates | 他们禁用了控制电池充电器的 |
[30:48] | the battery’s charge. | 微控制器 |
[30:49] | Spies must be monitoring the network. | 一定有间谍在监控网络 |
[30:51] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[30:52] | If I can’t get through the firewall? I’m not sure. | 如果无法通过防火墙 我也不知道了 |
[30:55] | What about bypassing it all together | 那同时绕过所有防火墙 |
[30:57] | and directly accessing the servers? | 直接访问服务器怎么样 |
[30:59] | That would require going back inside Rylatech. | 那我们得进到雷拉科技内部 |
[31:01] | – I could show you where to go. – It’s too risky. | -我可以指路 -太冒险了 |
[31:02] | Everyone in that building knows your face. | 大楼里的每个人都认识你 |
[31:05] | Ms. Jacobs, do you still have your employee ID card? | 雅各布斯女士 员工卡你还留着吗 |
[31:09] | Yes, but it’s been deactivated. | 还在 但已经失效了 |
[31:11] | Besides, the locator chip | 而且定位芯片 |
[31:13] | would tell security exactly where I was. | 会告诉保安我的准确位置 |
[31:15] | Yes, I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[31:26] | She’s not allowed on the premises. | 她无权进入 |
[31:29] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[31:35] | 莫妮卡·雅各布斯 策略系统部高级副总 雷拉科技 | |
[31:37] | Up on the left. | 前面左侧 |
[31:51] | Bear, stellen. | 小熊 上 |
[31:52] | 雷拉科技 副总 策略系统部 | |
[31:52] | Stellen! | 上 |
[31:53] | In here! | 逃啊 |
[31:57] | You’re clear, Mr. Reese. | 你们安全了 里瑟先生 |
[31:59] | Let me know when you find the server room. | 找到服务器机房后通知我 |
[32:08] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[32:09] | Now see if there’s a catalog server. | 看有没有目录服务器 |
[32:12] | Catalog server? | 目录服务器 |
[32:13] | Here. | 这儿 |
[32:19] | Transmitter’s installed. | 发射器装好了 |
[32:21] | He should have access. | 他应该可以访问了 |
[32:23] | Now I’m connected. | 现在我连上了 |
[32:24] | Let’s see what we can find. | 看看能找到什么 |
[32:29] | How we looking, Finch? | 找得如何 芬奇 |
[32:30] | I’ve found lots of high-level, encrypted traffic | 我找到很多可疑的高级加密流量 |
[32:34] | using a suspicious amount of bandwidth. | 占用了相当大的带宽 |
[32:37] | We don’t have much time here. | 我们在这待不了太久 |
[32:39] | I’m working as fast as I can, Mr. Reese. | 我竭尽所能快了 里瑟先生 |
[32:41] | That’s interesting. | 有意思了 |
[32:43] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[32:46] | I’ve located the end users receiving the traffic. | 我找出了接受这些流量的终端用户 |
[32:49] | – You mean the spies? – Yes. | -你指那些间谍吗 -对 |
[32:51] | It appears that we may have underestimated | 看来我们低估了 |
[32:53] | the scale of the operation. | 他们行动的规模 |
[32:55] | That’s over half of our senior-level employees… | 包括超过半数的高级员工 |
[32:59] | in every department. | 每个部门都有 |
[33:00] | All this rerouted traffic seems to be coming | 所有改程流量都来自 |
[33:03] | from an unending number of networks | 大量的不同网络 |
[33:06] | belonging to…the government, | 属于 政府 |
[33:10] | military, banking institutions. | 军队 金融机构 |
[33:12] | These are Rylatech clients. But how– | 这些都是雷拉科技的客户 但怎么会 |
[33:18] | Our routers and switches. | 我们的路由和交换器 |
[33:19] | They’ve been compromised. They have back doors. | 它们被修改过 都留有后门 |
[33:22] | The spies aren’t spying on Rylatech. | 间谍不是在监视雷拉科技 |
[33:24] | They’re using Rylatech’s technology to spy on the entire country. | 他们在利用雷拉科技的技术监视整个国家 |
[33:27] | My God. | 上帝啊 |
[33:28] | Who are these people? | 他们到底是什么人 |
[33:30] | Mr. Reese, I fear that our own spying has been detected. | 里瑟先生 恐怕我们的侦查被发现了 |
[33:33] | You and Ms. Jacobs need to get out of there, now. | 你和雅各布斯女士必须马上撤离 |
[33:39] | I couldn’t agree more, Finch. | 我太同意了 芬奇 |
[34:05] | Mr. Reese, are you Okay? | 里瑟先生 你们没事吧 |
[34:06] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[34:08] | But they’ve got operatives inside the building. | 但楼里有他们的特工 |
[34:11] | They’re communicating on an internal SMS network | 他们通过内部短信系统沟通 |
[34:14] | receiving messages from a single location, | 都收到了从同一地点发出的信息 |
[34:16] | the office belonging to Ross Haskell. | 从罗斯·哈斯凯尔的办公室发出的 |
[34:18] | Where’s Haskell’s office? | 哈斯凯尔的办公室在哪 |
[34:20] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:23] | Mr. Reese, there’s something you ought to know about Haskell. | 里瑟先生 哈斯凯尔有件事你得知道 |
[34:26] | His name’s not on the list. | 他不在名单里 |
[34:27] | Haskell is not one of the spies. | 哈斯凯尔并不是间谍 |
[34:32] | Drop your weapon, now! | 放下你的武器 马上 |
[34:36] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[34:50] | Martin! You? | 马丁 是你 |
[34:54] | I know how this looks, Monica. | 我知道这像怎么回事 莫妮卡 |
[34:56] | How it looks? | 像怎么回事 |
[34:58] | You’re a murderer, and a spy for China. | 你是个杀人凶手 还是中国的间谍 |
[35:01] | No! I’m just protecting what I’ve spent my life building. | 不 我只是在捍卫我毕生的心血 |
[35:04] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[35:06] | Simple economics. When the dot-com bust hit, | 经济原因 网络泡沫破碎时 |
[35:09] | we were bankrupt. | 我们破产了 |
[35:10] | A prime takeover target. | 是热门收购对象 |
[35:12] | And then an opportunity presented itself. | 而后机会出现了 |
[35:14] | To save your company by selling out your country. | 通过卖国来挽救你的公司 |
[35:18] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[35:19] | That doesn’t matter. He’s right. | 这不重要 他说得对 |
[35:21] | He’s a fool. | 他是个白痴 |
[35:24] | The world has changed, Monica. | 这世界变了 莫妮卡 |
[35:26] | There is no value placed | 那些过时的 |
[35:27] | on outdated notions like patriotism anymore. | 爱国主义已经分文不值了 |
[35:31] | And companies like ours, | 像我们这种公司 |
[35:33] | we have to constantly look forward to the future | 只有不断展望未来 |
[35:36] | so that we can prepare for what comes next. | 才能应对未来 |
[35:39] | And what’s that? | 什么未来 |
[35:41] | Selling information instead of protecting it? | 出卖信息而非捍卫信息吗 |
[35:43] | Controlling it. | 控制信息 |
[35:46] | Because whoever controls information | 因为控制信息的人 |
[35:48] | will control the future. | 就能控制未来 |
[35:50] | And what about what this company supposedly stood for? | 那这家公司所象征的呢 |
[35:53] | The great American success story. | 伟大的美国成功故事 |
[35:56] | People love stories. | 人们喜欢故事 |
[35:58] | I believed it. | 我相信它 |
[35:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:00] | And that’s why you were so good at your job | 所以你工作非常出色 |
[36:03] | and why you could never be trusted with the truth. | 所以你永远接受不了真相 |
[36:07] | Just like Ross, | 就像罗斯 |
[36:08] | one of several victims of a disgraced former employee | 死于名誉扫地的前雇员之手 |
[36:13] | who broke in, shot him, | 她闯进来 射杀了他 |
[36:16] | and then turned the gun on herself. | 然后举枪自尽 |
[36:19] | Mr. Reese, I’ve alerted the authorities, | 里瑟先生 我已经通知了当局 |
[36:21] | and I’ve sent the evidence to the FBI. | 并且把证据发给了联调局 |
[36:23] | Your plan won’t work. | 你的计划不会成功 |
[36:24] | The feds are on the way. | 联调局已经在路上了 |
[36:31] | – Yes? – Mr. Baxter. | -喂 -巴克斯特先生 |
[36:33] | Do you recall our discussion | 你还记得我们 |
[36:35] | the day we sealed our arrangement? | 签署协议那天的谈话吗 |
[36:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:40] | The time has come. | 时间到了 |
[36:42] | Your family will be provided for. | 你的家人会被妥善安置 |
[36:48] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[37:01] | Mr. Reese? Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 里瑟先生 |
[37:04] | We’re okay, Finch. | 我们没事 芬奇 |
[37:11] | They’re all gone. | 都不见了 |
[37:28] | We couldn’t do whatever this is at our desks? | 有话不能在办公桌谈吗 |
[37:31] | This? No. | 这个 不能 |
[37:34] | Did you give money to Szymanski? | 你给过舍曼斯基钱吗 |
[37:36] | Absolutely, and he threw it in our faces. | 当然 他把钱摔回了我们脸上 |
[37:38] | He was clean, and you got played by HR. | 他是清白的 你被HR耍了 |
[37:44] | Beecher was trying to find out who set up Szymanski. | 比彻在调查是谁陷害了舍曼斯基 |
[37:48] | It means he wasn’t in on it, Carter. | 也就是说这跟他无关 卡特 |
[37:50] | And that someone in HR used him. | HR里的人利用了他 |
[37:53] | We need to get this to IAB so they can– | 我们得把这个发给内务部 |
[37:56] | IAB? | 内务部 |
[37:57] | Not like this was a court-approved wiretap. | 这可不是法庭授权的窃听 |
[38:00] | You wanted to know about Beecher, now you know. | 你想知道比彻的事 现在你知道了 |
[38:01] | – I’d let it go. – Let it go? | -要我说就放手吧 -放手 |
[38:05] | Fusco, do you know who gave Beecher that tip? | 弗斯科 你知道是谁给比彻那条线报吗 |
[38:08] | You’d have to ask him. | 这你要问他了 |
[38:10] | Carter, Beecher could be walking through a minefield. | 卡特 比彻正在穿越雷区 |
[38:12] | I’d be careful before I go and follow him. | 跟着他一定要小心 |
[38:21] | He’s carrying, | 他随身带着 |
[38:22] | but he won’t talk to me unless he sees I’m fit to buy. | 但不见兔子不撒鹰啊 |
[38:25] | All right, when the deal’s done, I’ll make the bust. | 好的 交易结束时 我会进行突袭 |
[38:28] | If it goes right, you can keep half. | 顺利的话 你拿一半 |
[38:38] | – Beecher. – Hey. You busy? | -比彻 -你在忙吗 |
[38:41] | On a job. | 在工作 |
[38:43] | When you’re done, buy you a drink? | 工作结束后 请你喝一杯如何 |
[38:46] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[38:47] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[38:49] | I’m in Washington Heights | 我现在在华盛顿高地 |
[38:51] | but could meet you back at the Eighth. | 不过我可以去第八局见你 |
[38:53] | I’ll wait for you. | 我等你 |
[39:18] | Donnie, what are you doing? | 唐尼 你在搞什么 |
[39:22] | – Let me get clear. – Clear of what? | -我得摘干净 -摘干净什么 |
[39:27] | 10-13, shots fired! I repeat, shots fired! | 警官遇袭 枪击 重复 枪击 |
[39:32] | – Carter. – Detective, | -卡特 -警探 |
[39:34] | it’s urgent that we reach Detective Beecher. | 紧急情况 我们要联系到比彻警探 |
[39:36] | Is he with you? | 他和你在一起吗 |
[39:37] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[39:39] | Did you hear? Officer in distress, Washington Heights. | 听到了吗 警官遇难 华盛顿高地 |
[39:42] | Washington heights? Cal! | 华盛顿高地 卡尔 |
[40:15] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[40:26] | Come on, Carter. Come on. | 走吧 卡特 走吧 |
[40:41] | Shocking news out of Rylatech today. | 雷拉科技今日爆炸性新闻 |
[40:43] | Police discovered the bodies of CEO Martin Baxter | 警方发现了执行总裁马丁·巴克斯特以及 |
[40:46] | and VP Ross Haskell in an apparent murder-suicide when– | 副总裁罗斯·哈斯凯尔的尸体 看来是谋杀后自杀 |
[40:48] | Rylatech stock | 雷拉科技的股价 |
[40:49] | plunged amid rumors of spies within the company’s ranks. | 受公司内部间谍传闻而大跌 |
[40:51] | Federal investigators have shut down operations | 联邦调查员已下令歇业 |
[40:53] | and ordered all Rylatech products | 并要求立即撤换 |
[40:55] | at government sites be immediately replaced. | 各政府机构的雷拉科技产品 |
[40:57] | Further inquiries are pending. | 等候进一步调查 |
[41:01] | While we were off fighting international espionage, | 我们忙着跟国际间谍对抗 |
[41:04] | things have gotten worse in our own backyard. | 自家后院都起火了 |
[41:07] | Whatever game Elias is caught up in, | 不管以利亚玩什么游戏 |
[41:09] | it grows more dangerous every day. | 情况只会越来越危险 |
[41:11] | Ms. Jacobs, how are you doing? | 雅各布斯女士 感觉如何 |
[41:13] | Not bad, considering | 不算糟 毕竟 |
[41:15] | the company I devoted the last ten years of my life to | 我过去十年效力的公司 |
[41:18] | is under federal investigation. | 正在接受联邦调查 |
[41:20] | And, please, we breached firewalls together. | 拜托 我们可是一起破解了防火墙 |
[41:23] | Call me Monica. | 叫我莫妮卡好了 |
[41:24] | So where will you go from here? | 你今后打算去哪里 |
[41:25] | Ah, I’ve had some offers come in. | 有几家公司想要我 |
[41:27] | Though the one I’m most intrigued by | 我最感兴趣的一个 |
[41:28] | is from a company called IFT. | 是家叫做IFT的公司 |
[41:30] | I think I’ve heard of them. | 我听过呢 |
[41:32] | They’re doing some interesting things in CPU architecture. | 它们正在研发挺有意思的中央处理器架构 |
[41:36] | Sounds like a good fit. I wish you the best of luck. | 听起来是个好去处 祝你好运 |
[41:39] | Take care, Monica. | 保重 莫妮卡 |
[41:41] | You too, Harold. | 你也保重 哈罗德 |
[41:46] | You’re gonna miss her, aren’t you, Finch? | 你会想她的 对吧 芬奇 |
[41:50] | I would if I had time. | 有闲情雅致再说 |
[41:52] | As it is, there’s a matter that we need to discuss. | 再说 我们还有件事要谈谈 |
[41:58] | The night we broke into Rylatech, | 我们闯入雷拉科技那晚 |
[42:00] | I recognized some of the encrypted code in the spy’s network. | 我认出了间谍网络中的一些加密代码 |
[42:04] | It had a signature | 它的手法 |
[42:06] | similar to that virus that Stanton uploaded. | 和斯坦顿上传的病毒很相似 |
[42:10] | I was able to crack the virus’s code and learn two things. | 我破解了病毒代码 发现了两件事 |
[42:15] | I’m all ears, Finch. | 洗耳恭听 芬奇 |
[42:16] | First, only a fraction of the stolen data | 第一 只有一小部分数据 |
[42:19] | made it to the Chinese government. | 传到了中国政府那里 |
[42:21] | The rest went to another organization. | 其余的被传送到另一个组织处 |
[42:24] | I believe they may have placed the final call to Baxter. | 我想就是他们给巴克斯特打了最后那通电话 |
[42:28] | I dug further, but all I could come up with was a name– | 我继续查了 但是只能挖出一个名字 |
[42:31] | Decima Technologies. | 德西玛科技 |
[42:34] | And the second thing? | 第二件事呢 |
[42:35] | Whoever Decima is, I believe they created the virus | 不管德西玛是谁 我相信他们制造病毒 |
[42:39] | to find and infect a single target… | 是为了寻找并感染唯一的目标 |
[42:44] | the machine. | 机器 |
[42:53] | Unfortunately, we’ve had to pull up stakes in Rylatech. | 不幸的是 我们不得不撤离雷拉科技 |
[42:58] | But, as expected, the US is entirely focused | 不过就像预想的一样 整个美国的焦点 |
[43:01] | on China’s involvement and not ours. | 都集中于中国 而非我们 |
[43:04] | One small wrinkle. | 一个小问题 |
[43:07] | The breach of our encrypted network appears to be | 破解我们加密网络的似乎是 |
[43:11] | the work of a single individual. | 个人行为 |
[43:13] | I shall do everything in my power | 我会倾尽全力 |
[43:15] | to determine his identity and render him irrelevant. | 查出他的身份 清除掉他 |
[43:20] | Our larger operation | 我们更大的行动 |
[43:22] | Is, of course, still on schedule. | 当然 如期进行中 |