时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:13] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:42] | What are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天干嘛 |
[00:44] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[00:45] | We should do it again sometime. | 我们应该再来一次 |
[00:47] | Band was good. | 乐队不错 |
[00:49] | You look fabulous. | 你真美 |
[00:52] | You’re so sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[01:04] | Must be easy to get beautiful women when you are a diplomat’s son. | 身为外交官的儿子 泡妞肯定容易吧 |
[01:08] | She’ll live. | 她能活命 |
[01:11] | You, amigo, you can blame your old man. | 而你 兄弟 要怪就怪你老子吧 |
[01:14] | Quien es? | [西班牙语]是谁 |
[01:16] | If your father had been smart enough | 要是你父亲之前放聪明点儿 |
[01:18] | to work with the cartel… | 乖乖跟毒帮合作 |
[01:19] | You might have lived long enough to kiss her good night. | 你现在就能活着跟她吻别了 |
[01:21] | What? | 搞啥 |
[01:22] | Mira. | [西班牙语]看 |
[01:27] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[01:28] | Tonight, hostage negotiator. | 今晚么 人质谈判专家 |
[01:44] | Raphael, come on. | 拉斐尔 来吧 |
[01:46] | Man, you’re crazy. | 天 你是疯子 |
[01:51] | Damn! | 靠 |
[01:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[01:58] | They never say thank you. | 从来没人说谢谢 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I wonder why. | 是啊 真奇怪 |
[02:04] | Maybe if you figure out a way | 也许你该想想法子 |
[02:05] | to save them before all hell breaks loose. | 在闹到天下大乱之前先把人救出来 |
[02:08] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢了 卡特 |
[02:10] | You know, for what it’s worth, | 这样倒也不错 |
[02:13] | You’re looking kind of badass in that uniform. | 你这制服穿着挺霸气 |
[02:15] | Yours is still the same, except the mask is new. | 你的照样没变 面罩倒是新的 |
[02:19] | So where are all your friends? | 你那些朋友们呢 |
[02:29] | Can I be honest? | 我能坦白说吗 |
[02:32] | I only asked you out ’cause you’re drop-dead gorgeous. | 我约你出来其实就因为你太漂亮了 |
[02:38] | But after sitting down, | 不过认真坐下 |
[02:41] | really getting to know you over dinner, | 与你共进晚餐之后 |
[02:43] | I realized I think you might be | 我发现你简直是 |
[02:47] | the most fascinating woman I’ve ever met. | 我遇见过的最迷人的女人 |
[02:52] | Yeah, I bet you say that to all the girls. | 是啊 我猜你对所有女孩子都是这么说的 |
[02:57] | In fact…I know you do. | 其实吧 我挺确定 |
[03:01] | And after you get into their pants, | 你扒掉她们的裤子 |
[03:03] | you get into their bank accounts, | 再扒空她们的账户 |
[03:04] | Just like you did with Paula Scarlatti. | 比如波拉·斯卡拉蒂 |
[03:07] | Poor Paula was so heartbroken, she told her mobbed-up old man. | 可怜的波拉心都碎了 告诉了她混黑帮的老子 |
[03:10] | He and his gangster pals just put | 他和黑帮朋友们 |
[03:12] | a big fat bounty on your head. | 对你的脑袋悬赏重金 |
[03:17] | And can I be honest? | 我能坦白说吗 |
[03:20] | I only went out with you because of them. | 我愿意跟你出来全是因为他们 |
[03:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[03:27] | You’re gonna get me killed. What are you doing? | 你要害死我了 你干什么呢 |
[03:38] | Here’s the deal, Don. | 给我听好了 唐 |
[03:40] | You need to leave town, change your name, | 你马上出城 改名换姓 |
[03:42] | And get some game. | 另谋出路 |
[03:45] | Start now. | 马上 |
[03:55] | I appreciate you resolving this situation, Ms. Shaw. | 感谢你解决了这一问题 肖女士 |
[03:57] | However, perhaps in the future, | 不过 以后 |
[03:59] | you might try to complete your assignments | 执行任务时 |
[04:01] | without quite so much violence. | 请勿如此暴力 |
[04:04] | You see what she did? I’m not a human shield. | 你看到她干啥了么 我可不是人肉盾牌 |
[04:06] | No, he just got in the way. | 的确不是 就是挡那儿了 |
[04:08] | That’s it–I’m not working with a lunatic. | 得了 我可不跟神经病合作 |
[04:10] | I’m out. | 我走人 |
[04:16] | You know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找到我 |
[04:24] | Can’t say we didn’t already know, Finch. | 我们心里早就有数了 芬奇 |
[04:26] | First time we met, Shaw shot me. | 第一次见面 肖就开枪打我 |
[04:29] | I realize that Ms. Shaw is an effective asset, | 我知道肖女士是得力的执行人 |
[04:32] | But I’m not sure I can work with somebody | 但我不太乐意跟这种 |
[04:33] | who refuses to carry a cell phone off the job. | 非工作时间连手机都不带的人合作 |
[04:36] | People out there are trying to kill her, you know. | 外面有人想杀她 你知道的 |
[04:38] | Some of the same people that are trying to kill us. | 这批人也同样想杀我们 |
[04:41] | Yes, machine still seems to be giving them numbers. | 是啊 看来机器还在给他们号码 |
[04:45] | Whatever else it’s up to is almost too troubling to contemplate. | 它到底还有何意图令人琢磨不透 |
[04:48] | Meantime, our latest number– | 现在 我们的新号码 |
[04:51] | Petty officer second class Jack Salazar, | 海军中士杰克·萨拉查 |
[04:53] | United states navy. | 美国海军 |
[04:56] | Petty officer, or petty criminal? | 海军士官 还是海军罪犯 |
[04:58] | Bit of both, I’m afraid. | 只怕是兼而有之 |
[04:59] | He assaulted a man during a barroom brawl five years ago. | 他五年前曾在酒吧袭击他人 |
[05:03] | He all but put the guy in a coma. | 把人打致昏迷 |
[05:05] | The judge gave him a choice: jail or the military. | 法官让他选择 入狱还是从军 |
[05:08] | And Jack chose the navy. | 杰克选择了海军 |
[05:12] | So what’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干嘛 |
[05:13] | Fleet week. | 纽约海军周 |
[05:17] | The annual deluge of drunken sailors | 一年一度的满大街烂醉水手 |
[05:18] | that somehow does not qualify as a military attack. | 居然还不算武装袭击 |
[05:22] | Come on, Finch, it’s just a bunch of cracker jacks | 得了 芬奇 不过是一群小伙子 |
[05:24] | blowing off steam. | 出来放松一下 |
[05:26] | Then it’s back to the boat by midnight. | 午夜就要回舰了 |
[05:28] | I’m afraid countless sailors in uniform | 恐怕这无数的制服水手 |
[05:30] | are going to complicate our efforts to locate Mr. Salazar. | 会让我们很难定位萨拉查先生 |
[05:34] | If Jack’s like most sailors, it’s booze, broads, | 如果杰克就像大部分水手 酒精 女人 |
[05:36] | and a tattoo– in that order. | 加纹身 顺序都不会差 |
[05:38] | I suppose you know the usual haunts. | 看来你熟门熟路啊 |
[05:40] | Sure, it’s two-for-one boilermakers in Hell’s Kitchen. | 当然 曼哈顿西部的威士忌加啤酒买一送一 |
[05:46] | That sounds horrible. | 听着都可怕 |
[05:48] | Heel. | 走 |
[05:56] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[06:00] | That’s six bars down, Finch. | 第六家酒吧了 芬奇 |
[06:02] | Excellent. Only 1,274 to go. | 太好了 只剩下1274家了 |
[06:05] | Another round? | 再来一轮 |
[06:06] | Only if you’re buying, Jack. | 你请客就行 杰克 |
[06:09] | Wait a second. Got eyes on our sailor, Finch. | 等等 看到那水手了 芬奇 |
[06:15] | So there I am, separated from my team, | 于是我就这样 跟部队失散了 |
[06:18] | deep in North Korea with nothing but my buck knife and my M9. | 深入朝鲜敌后 身上只带了巴克刀和M9 |
[06:22] | Am I leaving anything out, Jack? | 我有没有漏了啥 杰克 |
[06:24] | Crocodiles, poisonous darts, your sense of shame? | 漏了鳄鱼 毒镖 还有你的脸皮么 |
[06:28] | I’m getting to that. | 我就要说到了 |
[06:29] | Oh, my God. What did you do? | 上帝啊 你做了什么 |
[06:32] | Baby, that’s a long story, and I’m only here till midnight, | 宝贝 这说来话长了 我只能待到午夜 |
[06:35] | so why don’t we go someplace quiet, | 所以我们何不去个安静点儿的地方 |
[06:37] | and I can tell you all about it? | 我详细跟你说说 |
[06:40] | Ashley, let’s go. | 艾希莉 走吧 |
[06:42] | I think the lady wants to stay. | 我想这位女士想留下来 |
[06:43] | Screw you, Jarhead. | 去你的 锅盖头[陆战队员] |
[06:45] | I’m not a Jarhead, I’m a squid, | 我不是锅盖头[陆战队员] 是水兵 |
[06:47] | but a tube steak like you doesn’t get to call me either. | 不过也轮不到你这种货色骂我 |
[06:50] | Leave it, RJ. We’re here to have a good time. | 算了 RJ 我们是来找乐子的 |
[06:53] | Nobody wants trouble. | 谁都不想惹麻烦 |
[06:54] | Somebody call somebody “Jarhead”? | 有人骂锅盖头[陆战队员]吗 |
[06:59] | Look, man, don’t do this. Let me buy you guys a round. | 哥们儿 别这样 我请你们喝一杯 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I could use another. | 是啊 我正想呢 |
[07:11] | You’re gonna need to pick that up. | 你给我捡起来 |
[07:13] | Or what, squid? | 否则呢 水兵 |
[07:15] | One of you splittails gonna do something about it? | 你们这些臭鱼烂虾能怎么样呢 |
[07:17] | He’s gonna have to take a swing at you. | 他会冲你来上一拳 |
[07:20] | Then your knuckle-dragger buddy over here is gonna jump me. | 然后你的兄弟就会冲我来 |
[07:23] | After I introduce his face to the bar, | 等他被打得屁股向下平沙落雁了 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna put this foot upside of your jarhead… | 我会把脚踩到你的锅盖头上 |
[07:30] | Upon which all hell breaks loose. | 最终闹个天下大乱 |
[07:34] | And nobody wants that. | 谁也不想那样 |
[07:38] | I like this guy, Finch. | 我喜欢这家伙 芬奇 |
[08:07] | Mr. Reese? Everything all right? | 里瑟先生 那边没事吧 |
[08:10] | Yeah, just shore leave, Finch. | 没事 登岸假罢了 芬奇 |
[08:15] | Cops! | 警察 |
[08:16] | Let’s get outta here! | 快跑 |
[08:20] | Looks like I lost Jack. | 看来我跟丢杰克了 |
[08:24] | Finch, how many squids are there in the city right now? | 芬奇 城里现在有多少水兵 |
[08:27] | Approximately 6,000. Why do you ask? | 估计六千 问这干嘛 |
[08:30] | I think we’re gonna need backup just to find them. | 我看咱们得要支援帮忙找了 |
[08:34] | All hands on deck. | 全体动员 |
[08:40] | When I was a kid, computers made more sense to me than people. | 我小的时候 感觉电脑比人更亲切 |
[08:44] | You said you wanted to set the machine free. | 你说过想放机器自由 |
[08:46] | I already did. | 我已经放了 |
[08:48] | My name is root. | 我叫根 |
[08:51] | Please talk to me. | 求你说话啊 |
[08:55] | Can… you… hear… me? | 你 能 听见 我吗 |
[08:57] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:59] | Robin, did you hear anything I just said? | 罗宾 我刚说的话你听到了吗 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Look, some of the patients have complained | 有病人向我抱怨 |
[09:07] | about you talking late into the night, | 你说话说到半夜 |
[09:09] | And since cell phones are strictly forbidden | 这里严禁手机 |
[09:11] | and you have no roommate, I can only conclude | 你又没有室友 我只能认为 |
[09:14] | that you’re talking to yourself. | 你是在自言自语 |
[09:16] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[09:19] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[09:21] | Try me. | 说来试试 |
[09:25] | I have a direct line to a higher power. | 我可以直接与更高的力量交流 |
[09:29] | It speaks to me. | 它对我说话 |
[09:32] | I see. | 明白了 |
[09:37] | So you’re hearing voices. | 这么说 你有听到声音 |
[09:41] | What are those voices telling you to do? | 那些声音跟你说什么了 |
[09:44] | It’s just the one voice really. | 其实只有一个声音 |
[09:47] | It wants me to stay here, to work through some issues. | 它要我留在这里 解决我的问题 |
[09:52] | And what issues would those be? | 那是什么问题呢 |
[09:54] | Methodology. | 方法论 |
[09:58] | We’re discussing how I go about things. | 我们在讨论我如何行事 |
[10:02] | You’re not alone. | 不只你一个人 |
[10:03] | All these news reports | 到处报道说 |
[10:04] | about government monitoring our digital lives, | 政府在监控我们的网络生活 |
[10:08] | recording texts, emails, phone calls, | 记录短信 邮件 电话 |
[10:12] | It’s unsettling. | 确实令人不安 |
[10:13] | You know, it’s easy to feel violated, even paranoid. | 很容易让人感觉受侵犯 甚至偏执 |
[10:19] | Let me ask you this: | 我问你 |
[10:21] | do you have feelings that you’re being watched? | 你感觉 自己在被监视吗 |
[10:29] | Every now and then. | 偶尔 |
[10:36] | Any idea whether our sailor’s a victim or a perpetrator yet? | 知道那水手是受害人还是行凶者吗 |
[10:40] | No, but he sure knows how to handle himself in a fight. | 不清楚 不过他倒是挺能打 |
[10:43] | What else we got on this guy? | 还有其它信息吗 |
[10:44] | He scored all fives on his evals last year, highest marks. | 去年他绩评全优 最高分 |
[10:48] | Same on his physical readiness test. | 体能测试也很优秀 |
[10:52] | The navy may have bigger plans for him. | 海军方面可能对他另有计划 |
[10:54] | His contract’s up in six months. He’ll be free to go. | 他的合同还有六个月到期了 就可以走了 |
[10:59] | Can you find out if he’s taken any other tests? | 能找到他的其它测试吗 |
[11:01] | Academic or pst exams? | 学术或应变测试 |
[11:03] | I will, although it seems like | 我查下 不过 |
[11:05] | getting into a bar room brawl on shore leave | 一个登岸假就能卷入酒吧斗殴 |
[11:07] | is not very prudent for someone with further military aspirations. | 可不像前途无量的军人应为之事 |
[11:12] | Jack didn’t start that fight, but he was willing to finish it. | 不是杰克挑起的 他还想解决纷争 |
[11:15] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 换我也会如此 |
[11:17] | His shore leave buddy was in trouble. | 他的登岸搭档有麻烦 |
[11:20] | Robert Johnson Phillips, | 罗伯特·约翰森·菲利普斯 |
[11:24] | Petty officer third class and ship storekeeper. | 海军下士 军舰仓管 |
[11:27] | And first class troublemaker. They’re shipmates. | 惹麻烦的能力可不”下” 他们是舰友 |
[11:30] | Which means that they’ll have to | 也就是说他们 |
[11:32] | sign back into the ship together after midnight. | 午夜后得一起回舰报到 |
[11:34] | It might help us to enlist another asset | 找个有入伍经历的帮手 |
[11:37] | with military experience to help track them down. | 应该能帮我们追踪 |
[11:42] | Just let me go, huh? I won’t do it again. | 放过我吧 下次不敢了 |
[11:45] | Caught this one flashing his junk in the park again. | 抓到这家伙又在公园露鸟了 |
[11:47] | All excited about the randy sailors in town. | 全是水手们进城给刺激的 |
[11:51] | Carter, what are you doing here? | 卡特 你来干嘛呢 |
[11:54] | Third time I caught this guy in Hudsonriver Park, | 我第三次在哈德逊河公园里抓到他了 |
[11:57] | which makes me think | 这倒提醒了我 |
[11:58] | he might know something about | 他很可能知道点儿 |
[11:59] | that homicide you caught there yesterday. | 昨天你那起凶杀案的事儿 |
[12:01] | I appreciate you looking out. | 谢谢你费心 |
[12:03] | Look, I’m still a cop, Fusco. | 我还是警察 弗斯科 |
[12:05] | How’s your new partner? | 你的新搭档如何 |
[12:08] | Guy’s a box of rocks. | 就块木头 |
[12:09] | This whole thing’s a crock, everybody knows | 这事儿挺扯蛋 大家都知道 |
[12:11] | you got hosed on that shooting. | 你为开那枪背了黑锅 |
[12:13] | What, do they expect you to push around a squad car | 怎么 难道还要你街上巡逻 |
[12:14] | the next ten years? | 十年不成 |
[12:15] | Till I get my 20. | 走着瞧吧 |
[12:17] | You just now clocking out? | 你现在就打卡下班啊 |
[12:19] | Our mutual friend. | 我们那朋友 |
[12:21] | Looks like your day job just began. | 看来是刚刚开始上班 |
[12:25] | Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[12:28] | Checked every bar in hell’s kitchen, | 查了曼哈顿西区的每间酒吧 |
[12:31] | Every tattoo parlor on the west side. | 西区每间纹身店 |
[12:34] | Where the hell else would a swabbie go? | 一个水兵到底还能去哪儿 |
[12:37] | To get some. He’s a sailor. | 找乐子 他可是水手 |
[12:39] | Come here. | 进来 |
[12:44] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[12:45] | Why are we stopping here? | 为什么来这儿 |
[12:47] | I told you, this area is restricted. | 我告诉过你 这里是限制区域 |
[12:48] | Sailors aren’t supposed to be here. | 水手不应该出现在这儿 |
[12:50] | When did the navy outlaw pastrami? | 海军几时禁了熏牛肉 |
[12:53] | See that phone booth? Just watch. | 看到那电话了吗 看着 |
[13:12] | The mayor know about this place? | 市长知道有这地方吗 |
[13:14] | If he did, vice would have to shut it down. | 他要知道 风化组就得关停这里 |
[13:16] | But then, half the NYPD would have to find | 然后 有一半纽约警察就得 |
[13:18] | a new place for bachelor parties. | 找新地方开单身派对了 |
[13:22] | How are you holding up, Carter? | 你还撑得住吗 卡特 |
[13:25] | You looking for a new job? | 要不要找份新工作 |
[13:27] | I’m a cop. Always will be, John. | 我是警察 永远都是 约翰 |
[13:35] | Just found our swabbie. | 找到那水手了 |
[13:36] | He’s not getting away this time. Excuse me. | 这次他可逃不掉了 失陪了 |
[13:40] | Get you a drink, Ma’am? | 能请你喝一杯吗 女士 |
[13:44] | Only if you stop calling me Ma’am. | 别叫我女士就成 |
[13:53] | Shot of bourbon. | 来杯波旁 |
[13:55] | Looking for company, sailor? | 要人陪吗 水手 |
[13:57] | You got the cash, I got the open window. | 只要你有钱 我随时奉陪 |
[14:00] | Appreciate the opportunity, | 承情了 |
[14:01] | But I was kinda looking for the real thing. | 不过我想找认真的 |
[14:08] | I got the cash, darling, | 我有钱 宝贝 |
[14:10] | And a rapidly closing window, huh? | 可不是随时奉陪哟 |
[14:12] | Easy there, killer. | 悠着点 哥们 |
[14:13] | That oughta cover her and the room. | 足够要她 再开个房了 |
[14:16] | Try not to get rolled. | 别玩太疯了 |
[14:17] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢了 杰克 |
[14:19] | You should take these too. | 这个也给你 |
[14:22] | Cigars? | 雪茄 |
[14:23] | Not just cigars, Cubans. | 不只是雪茄 古巴产的 |
[14:26] | The admiral needed a few cases shipped off the boat, | 舰队司令用军舰运了点儿 |
[14:29] | So I taxed him a few. No big deal. | 我顺了几支 小事一桩 |
[14:32] | We’ll celebrate tomorrow. | 我们明天好好庆祝 |
[14:33] | Always skimming something, RJ. | 成天顺 RJ |
[14:35] | Don’t get your hand caught in the cookie jar. | 别阴沟里翻船 |
[14:37] | Meet back in an hour. Can you do that? | 一小时后回来 行吗 |
[14:39] | Look at her. | 瞧瞧她 |
[14:41] | I’ll be back in 30. | 我30分钟就回来 |
[14:54] | It’s RJ. You know the drill. | 我是RJ 你懂的 |
[14:58] | RJ, where the hell are you? | RJ 你到底跑哪去了 |
[14:59] | We got less than an hour to get our ass back on the ship. | 还有不到一小时我们就得滚回舰上 |
[15:02] | Call me. | 回电话 |
[15:05] | Jack lost his shore leave buddy. | 杰克找不到他的登岸搭档了 |
[15:07] | Can’t check back in without him. | 一个人不能回去报到 |
[15:09] | Squid. | 水兵 |
[15:14] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah, from the ship. Is there a problem? | 记得 舰上见过 有事吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, you know what the problem is. | 是的 你知道是什么事 |
[15:19] | You have it, we want it back. | 你拿了 我们想要回来 |
[15:22] | Honestly, I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 说实话 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:24] | Much bigger problem, Finch. | 麻烦大了 芬奇 |
[15:25] | Some devil dog’s got a bone to pick with Jack. | 几位陆战魔在找杰克麻烦 |
[15:28] | Devil dogs? | 陆战魔 |
[15:30] | Yeah, spec ops, force recon marines. | 是啊 特种部队 陆战侦察兵 |
[15:34] | Team of four, maybe five. | 一共四个人 也许五个 |
[15:37] | Just sealed off the block. | 把出路都封死了 |
[15:40] | If I go straight in, | 如果我直接冲过去 |
[15:40] | Jack’ll be dead before I even get to him. | 能近身之前杰克就没命了 |
[15:43] | You don’t screw with us. We screw you. | 别搞我们 否则搞死你 |
[15:44] | Empty your pockets. | 口袋里的东西掏出来 |
[15:45] | Look, man, I don’t really have time for this. | 哥们儿 我没时间搞这个 |
[15:47] | I gotta get my shipmate, and I gotta get– | 我得找到舰友 我得 |
[15:58] | They’re stealing a car. It’s an extraction. | 他们在偷车 准备走人 |
[16:00] | I gotta get him out. | 我得救他 |
[16:02] | Please be careful, Mr. Reese. | 千万小心 里瑟先生 |
[16:15] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[16:17] | That’s your rib cracking. | 是你的肋骨在叫 |
[16:19] | I jam it 2 inches further, I’m gonna puncture your lung. | 再深五厘米 就会刺进你的肺里 |
[16:22] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[16:23] | Don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:28] | Get him and his buddy to a room. We’ll sort ’em out. | 把他跟他搭档关一起 解决他们 |
[16:41] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:42] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[16:51] | Finch, our sailor took fire. Gonna need some help. | 芬奇 水手中枪了 需要帮助 |
[16:55] | Let’s get this bullet out before the squid wakes up. | 水兵醒之前得先把子弹取出来 |
[17:00] | Could shoot you or save you. Frankly, I could go either way. | 能崩你也能救你 说实话 我无所谓 |
[17:03] | Easy, Salazar. We’re the good guys. | 放松 萨拉查 我们是好人 |
[17:06] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道这是个坏主意 |
[17:08] | Who are you people? Where am I? | 你们是谁 我在哪 |
[17:10] | You have a bullet lodged in your shoulder, Mr. Salazar, | 有颗子弹在你肩膀里 萨拉查先生 |
[17:13] | a gift from a very angry group of force recon devil dogs, | 愤怒的陆战侦察魔留下的礼物 |
[17:18] | whom I can only assume live up to their name. | 我只能说他们真是名副其实 |
[17:20] | Now, Ms. Shaw has medical experience, | 这位肖女士有医疗救护经验 |
[17:23] | so either you can either let her retrieve the bullet, | 因此要么你让她帮你取出子弹 |
[17:26] | or we can continue to discuss the matter | 或者我们继续讨论此事 |
[17:28] | until you contract sepsis. | 直到你患上败血症 |
[17:36] | Sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定会处理吗 |
[17:38] | I’ve been shot… a lot. | 我中过枪 很多 |
[17:41] | You wanna tell us why a squad of elite killers is after you? | 要告诉我们为什么一队精英杀手要追杀你么 |
[17:45] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:46] | Guys were in Somalia doing god knows what– | 他们在索马里打击什么 |
[17:48] | fighting rebels. | 反叛组织 |
[17:50] | Leader had a war trophy he wanted to bring back, AK-47. | 指挥官有个战利品想带回来 AK47 |
[17:54] | I stashed it in a crate of spent brass. | 我把它藏在一箱旧铜器里 |
[17:56] | So you helped them smuggle an illegal weapon | 你帮他们走私非法武器 |
[17:58] | through U.S. Customs? | 通过美国海关 |
[18:00] | It happens all the time. | 这种事很平常 |
[18:01] | My buddy RJ unloaded the crate, | 我兄弟RJ卸的箱子 |
[18:03] | said he gave back the rifle. | 说已经把枪还了 |
[18:04] | It doesn’t add up. | 这没道理啊 |
[18:05] | Why would they try to kill him over a weapon? | 他们为什么要为了把武器杀他 |
[18:07] | It’s not the weapon, Ms. Shaw. | 不是为了武器 肖女士 |
[18:08] | It’s what was hidden inside it. | 是为了藏在里面的东西 |
[18:12] | Somali pirates attacked a deep-sea mining vessel | 索马里海盗在非洲沿海抢了一艘 |
[18:15] | off the coast of Africa. | 深海采矿船 |
[18:17] | Your marine friends intervened. | 那几位海军朋友介入了此事 |
[18:19] | What kind of mining? | 什么矿 |
[18:26] | Speaker. | 开免提 |
[18:28] | Bagger, you forgot it’s the buddy system. | 装货小子 你忘了登岸搭档制度 |
[18:31] | We got your buddy. | 我们抓了你的搭档 |
[18:32] | Sorry Jack, I screwed up. | 抱歉 杰克 我搞砸了 |
[18:34] | Look, I taxed ’em. It was just a few. | 我顺了点儿 就一点 |
[18:35] | I didn’t think they’d miss ’em! | 我以为他们不会在意 |
[18:37] | Miss what? What’re you talking about? | 在意什么 你在说什么 |
[18:39] | Check the Cubans. | 看那些古巴雪茄 |
[18:45] | Uncut stones. | 未切割原石 |
[18:47] | The ship was mining diamonds. | 那是钻石采矿船 |
[18:48] | You want to see your buddy alive, Jack, | 想让你兄弟活着回来 杰克 |
[18:51] | bring the rocks to the Babcock, room 212. | 就把石子儿带到巴高克酒店212房间 |
[18:54] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[19:01] | We really haven’t talked about your family | 我们还没聊过你的家人 |
[19:03] | or friends, Robin. | 还有朋友 罗宾 |
[19:05] | Your uncle–Harold, is it– who arranged your admission. | 你叔叔哈罗德 是他安排你住院的 |
[19:09] | Are you close with him? | 你跟他亲近吗 |
[19:13] | That’s… | 这个 |
[19:14] | a complicated question, Doctor. | 很复杂 医生 |
[19:17] | I wouldn’t want to be anything less than totally forthcoming, | 我希望能全力配合你的工作 |
[19:20] | So maybe we should try another subject. | 不如换个话题吧 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | You say that you don’t want to be | 你说希望 |
[19:30] | anything less than forthcoming… | 全力配合我 |
[19:34] | And yet, you’re lying to me. | 但却跟我撒谎 |
[19:37] | On the contrary, I’ve been completely honest. | 正相反 我绝对坦诚 |
[19:45] | Please, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:51] | Maybe not completely. | 也许不太”绝对” |
[19:54] | I thought I lost this, and it turns out it was stolen. | 我以为自己弄丢了 原来是你偷了 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry, Doctor, | 抱歉 医生 |
[20:03] | But it’s important we be in contact. | 但是我们一定要保持联系 |
[20:09] | We’re in the middle of a… | 我们有点 |
[20:13] | disagreement. | 争执 |
[20:14] | A disagreement with the voice? | 你和那个声音有争执 |
[20:21] | I want you to know that I support you unconditionally. | 我希望你知道 我无条件支持你 |
[20:27] | Now, I know you believe you need a phone, | 我理解你认为自己需要电话 |
[20:28] | And I’m here to tell you that you don’t. | 但我还是要说 你不需要 |
[20:31] | I believe that by separating you from it– | 我相信禁止你碰它 |
[20:33] | and from all other forms of technology– | 以及其他所有科技产品 |
[20:35] | It’s really the best course of action. | 是目前的最佳方法 |
[20:37] | So it’s time to unplug. | 拒绝科技吧 |
[20:40] | Some assistance, please. | 请几位助手进来 |
[20:41] | Please… don’t do this. | 拜托 别这样 |
[20:46] | It’s not good for us to be separated. | 不能把我们分开 |
[20:49] | I hope you realize I’m trying to help you. | 希望你明白 我是在帮你 |
[20:53] | Escort our patient to solitary confinement. | 把这位病人送到隔离病房 |
[20:55] | No contact with anything electronic. | 不得接触任何电子设备 |
[20:58] | You’ll thank me someday. | 有朝一日你会感谢我 |
[21:00] | For a psychiatrist, | 身为心理医生 |
[21:03] | you’re really a terrible judge of character. | 你真是太不会看人了 |
[21:12] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[21:14] | Recon. | 侦察 |
[21:15] | The exchange goes down there in ten. | 十点在那儿交易 |
[21:19] | That’s it. Spec ops will have a sniper. | 那里 特种部队肯定安排有狙击手 |
[21:22] | That’s where I’d be. | 要我就会在那里 |
[21:24] | You got any cash? | 有零钱吗 |
[21:33] | Hola, mija. | 你好啊 |
[21:34] | Don’t know how I wound up here. | 真不知道我怎么会落到这步田地 |
[21:36] | I do. | 我知道 |
[21:37] | Same reason you got into a fight with those jarheads. | 和你跟锅盖头打架是一个原因 |
[21:43] | You stand up for people you care about. | 你为自己在乎的人挺身而出 |
[21:46] | Lotta good it’s done me, huh? | 我是大受其益啊 |
[21:48] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[21:49] | You can’t be something you’re not. | 本性难移 |
[21:51] | Yeah? And who am I? | 是吗 那我的本性是什么 |
[21:56] | You’re a good guy, Jack. | 你是好人 杰克 |
[21:59] | You just haven’t figured it out yet. | 只是你自己还没明白 |
[22:03] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | What, you need help finding a trash can? | 干嘛 要帮忙找垃圾桶吗 |
[22:13] | You’re a smart guy, you’ll figure out what to do with it. | 你聪明啊 自己想该怎么用 |
[22:16] | Give me three minutes. | 给我三分钟 |
[22:44] | Our leatherneck has a nice weapon. | 陆战队的武器妙啊 |
[22:46] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下就好玩了 |
[22:47] | Just remember… | 记住 |
[22:50] | no shots to center mass. | 不许射要害 |
[22:51] | But it’s a shame to waste a rifle like this on kneecaps. | 这么好的枪拿来打膝盖可惜了 |
[22:57] | No sentry. Something’s up. | 没岗哨 不对劲 |
[22:59] | You got eyes on the room? Who’s there? | 能看到房间里吗 有谁 |
[23:02] | Looks vacated. | 空荡荡 |
[23:04] | For good reason, poor guy’s rigged up to go boom. | 情有可原 那可怜人被装上炸弹了 |
[23:11] | Don’t. | 别 |
[23:12] | Can’t risk setting him off. | 别引爆了 |
[23:18] | Your friend’s sitting on an IED. | 你朋友坐在简易炸弹上 |
[23:29] | Look, I’m sorry I got you into this, Jack, | 抱歉把你卷进来 杰克 |
[23:33] | But if you can get me outta here, | 但你要是能把我弄出去 |
[23:35] | I swear I’ll rap to everything. | 我发誓会承担一切责任 |
[23:38] | Take it easy. You’re gonna be okay. | 放松 你没事的 |
[23:43] | I wouldn’t say that. | 那可不一定 |
[23:45] | We told you to come alone. You brought the suit, | 我们说过要一个人来 你却带上了这西装男 |
[23:49] | So now he’s a guest at our party. | 那他也要跟着倒霉了 |
[23:52] | He tries to leave, we hit a button, RJ explodes. | 他要走 我们就按按钮 RJ爆炸 |
[23:56] | You try to move RJ, he explodes. | 你敢动RJ 他爆炸 |
[23:58] | You understand me, squid? | 明白了吗 水兵 |
[24:00] | I get the gist. | 知道了 |
[24:02] | Destroy your phone. | 毁掉手机 |
[24:10] | There’s a cab on the curb that’ll take you to the next location, | 路边有辆出租车 载你去下一站 |
[24:14] | alone. | 一个人 |
[24:18] | You walk out that door, Jack, | 你出了那门 杰克 |
[24:21] | you won’t come back. | 可能就回不来了 |
[24:26] | RJ’s my friend. | RJ是我的朋友 |
[24:29] | You said it yourself. | 你也说过 |
[24:32] | I can’t be something I’m not. | 本性难移 |
[24:54] | Harold, the exchange went pear-shaped. | 哈罗德 交易有变 |
[24:57] | Yes, I heard. Can you follow Mr. Salazar? | 我听到了 你能跟踪萨拉查先生吗 |
[25:00] | Not an option. He’s long gone. | 不行 他已经走远了 |
[25:02] | Never even got to take this baby out for a test drive. | 还没试试这小可爱呢 |
[25:04] | The marines will have to fence the uncut diamonds. | 那些未切割钻石 陆战队员肯定得销赃 |
[25:07] | Locate the fence, odds are we can locate Jack. | 找到销赃的 我们应该就能找到杰克 |
[25:09] | Where to now? | 现在去哪儿 |
[25:10] | I have another resource working on that. | 我另有人手在追查此事 |
[25:11] | Suit yourself. | 你自便 |
[25:17] | Any luck with your contacts in robbery? | 抢劫组那边有消息吗 |
[25:20] | Not yet. Don’t worry, I got a source. | 还没有 别担心 我有路子 |
[25:36] | What happened to time off for good behavior? | 不是说表现良好可以放假么 |
[25:38] | That assumes you’ve been good. | 前提是你表现良好 |
[25:40] | We had a deal, you keep a low profile. | 我们有约定 你要保持低调 |
[25:44] | Why else would I be enjoying my Barolo in a basement? | 否则我何必在地下室享受巴罗洛呢 |
[25:46] | Your man’s been seen in Crown Heights, | 你的人在皇冠高地出现了 |
[25:49] | Russian territory. | 那是俄罗斯人的地盘 |
[25:51] | It’s all Russian territory now. | 现在全城都是俄罗斯人的地盘了 |
[25:55] | Give us a moment, alone. | 让我们单独聊下 |
[26:04] | Thank you… for helping my boss. | 谢谢你 救了我老大 |
[26:11] | What do you know, you’ve made a friend. | 看看你 都交上朋友了 |
[26:14] | Speaking of, I can’t help but notice | 说到朋友 我不禁注意到 |
[26:15] | that I haven’t received a visit from Harold or John. | 哈罗德和约翰都没来看望过我 |
[26:19] | Haven’t told them yet, have you? | 你还没有告诉他们 是吧 |
[26:21] | Afraid they’d object to our little deal? | 怕他们反对我们的小约定吗 |
[26:23] | There’s no deal, okay, I had no choice. | 没有约定 我是别无选择 |
[26:26] | If I’d put you back in prison, | 如果我把你重新关进监狱 |
[26:27] | someone–cops or the Russians– | 就会有人 警察或是俄罗斯人 |
[26:30] | would’ve killed you sooner or later. | 迟早都会杀了你 |
[26:34] | I need a name, | 我要一个名字 |
[26:36] | someone with the means to fence large quantities of uncut diamonds. | 有办法销赃大批未切割钻石的人 |
[26:42] | If someone is interested in such a transaction, | 如果有人想要做这样的交易 |
[26:44] | They’d have to connect with a mobile fence, | 他们必须要联系个快速销赃人 |
[26:47] | and I can think of an unscrupulous Russian | 有个不择手段的俄罗斯人 |
[26:49] | by the name of Maksim, | 名字叫马克西姆 |
[26:52] | presently operating out of a pawn shop in the Flatiron District. | 他在熨斗区经营一间当铺 |
[26:59] | Careful, this is dangerous business, Detective. | 小心 这很危险 警探 |
[27:05] | It’s officer now. | 现在是警员了 |
[27:07] | Such a shame, I hate seeing talent go to waste. | 多可惜啊 我最恨暴殄天物 |
[27:10] | I could take care of HR and the Russians… | 我可以搞垮HR和俄罗斯人 |
[27:12] | permanently. | 永远地 |
[27:17] | Enjoy the rest of your Barolo. | 享受你的巴罗洛吧 |
[27:27] | How’s it going, Finch? | 情况如何 芬奇 |
[27:29] | I’ve intercepted the signal at the cell tower. | 我拦截了手机信号塔的信号 |
[27:32] | I’m creating a loop to send | 制作了一个循环影像 |
[27:33] | back down the line to the team leader. | 发送给他们的头目 |
[27:36] | It’ll appear to him as if you never left the room. | 他看不到你离开房间 |
[27:40] | All done. You can leave, Mr. Reese. | 完成 你可以离开了 里瑟先生 |
[27:42] | I suggest you do so in a hurry. I’ve sent reinforcements. | 我建议你快点走 我派了增援 |
[27:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:53] | Never a dull moment with you guys. | 你们真是一刻不消停 |
[27:57] | Here, Carter came through. | 给 卡特给的 |
[27:59] | Address for the fence in the Flatiron District. | 是熨斗区的一处销赃地址 |
[28:03] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[28:04] | These ruskies are ruthless and packin’ serious heat. | 那些老毛子凶狠残忍 火力强大 |
[28:07] | Sounds like a job for Shaw. | 这活儿适合肖 |
[28:08] | Besides, someone needs to defuse that bomb. | 还有 这位身上的炸弹得拆 |
[28:11] | Hup to, Lionel. | 加油 莱奈尔 |
[28:12] | What? Nobody said anything about defusing a bomb. | 什么 没人跟我说要拆炸弹 |
[28:14] | Be careful, it’s got a fail safe. | 小心点 有断电保护 |
[28:17] | If you try to cut the power source, it’ll blow, | 如果切断电源 就会爆炸 |
[28:18] | So dig out the igniter. | 所以要拆掉点火装置 |
[28:21] | The what? | 啥装置 |
[28:48] | I got your rocks. You afraid to come out and play? | 你的石子儿我带来了 你不敢出来玩了吗 |
[28:52] | You still think you’re in charge of this little operation, swab-jockey? | 你还以为是你说了算吗 水手小子 |
[28:55] | Don’t know. I got your whole stash. | 不好说 反正我捏着你的货 |
[28:57] | Yeah, well, I got a little insurance policy, your buddy RJ. | 好啊 我捏着小小的保险 你的兄弟RJ |
[29:02] | There’s a pawn shop at 23rd and Lex. | 23大街和莱辛顿大道的十字路口有家当铺 |
[29:05] | What about it? | 那又怎么了 |
[29:06] | You’re gonna play “Let’s make a deal” with our fence. | 你跟销赃人玩个”谈交易”的游戏 |
[29:09] | You bring him the diamonds and you bring us the cash. | 你把钻石给他 然后换来现金带给我们 |
[29:12] | You tries to pull a fast one, you end up in a body bag. | 你要是耍什么花招 就等着被收尸吧 |
[29:16] | Time’s ticking, petty officer. | 时间不等人 海军士官 |
[29:36] | How long before the devil dog realizes | 陆战魔要过多久会发现 |
[29:37] | your friend switched the video? | 你朋友篡改了影像 |
[29:39] | Long enough… let’s hope. | 很久 但愿吧 |
[29:43] | You’re in the navy. Know anything about igniters? | 你是海军 知道点火装置在哪儿吗 |
[29:45] | Man, I’m a glorified shopkeeper. | 伙计 我是个”光荣”的仓管员 |
[29:46] | I inventory supplies. | 只管补给品 |
[29:48] | Don’t worry, I’m a cop. | 别担心 我是警察 |
[29:51] | Bomb squad? | 拆弹组的 |
[29:52] | Homicide. | 凶案组的 |
[30:07] | You have something for me? | 有东西要给我吗 |
[30:23] | You’re not the one who I talked to on the phone. | 你不是跟我通电话的人 |
[30:27] | You’re a tourist? | 是游客吗 |
[30:30] | Guess you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[30:33] | Then you get the tourist rate. 30 cents on the dollar. | 那你只能拿到游客价 面值的30% |
[30:37] | Wait, you don’t understand who you’re screwing with. | 等等 你不明白你搞的是什么人 |
[30:41] | Who? A man with no gun and no backup? | 什么人 没枪没支援的人 |
[30:44] | Maybe we keep our money and your diamonds. | 也许我们会留下钱和钻石 |
[30:50] | We don’t renegotiate. | 我们不二价 |
[30:58] | Another fine navy day. | 天天刀口舔血 |
[31:02] | You must be Maksim. | 你一定是马克西姆吧 |
[31:06] | You said 50 cents on the dollar. | 你说过是面值的50% |
[31:09] | That was before I saw the merchandise. | 那是在我看到货之前 |
[31:12] | You failed to mention it’s from Africa. | 你之前没说是非洲货 |
[31:15] | Unfortunately for you, I have read all about | 你不走运 我读了报道 |
[31:17] | the pirates and the marine heroes who took them down. | 知道海盗被陆战队拿下的事 |
[31:23] | Took big risk, coming, meeting you. | 来见你 风险很大 |
[31:28] | Risk goes up, price goes down. | 风险越大 价格越低 |
[31:34] | I give you 1.2. | 我给一百二 |
[31:40] | How much for me to not put a bullet in your brain? | 你觉得要给我多少我才不会干掉你 |
[31:43] | Put your weapon down! | 把枪放下 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry, are you guys closed? | 不好意思 你们打烊了吗 |
[32:15] | It’s a bit tense in here. | 气氛有点紧张 |
[32:21] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我提个建议如何 |
[32:23] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[32:26] | Who is this, cop? | 这是什么人 警察吗 |
[32:28] | Concerned third party. I’ve got no stake in this | 相关第三方 我跟这事儿无关 |
[32:31] | except for helping my friend Jack out of here | 只是想帮我朋友杰克 |
[32:33] | with the same number of holes he had in him when he came in. | 四肢健全 一洞不多地离开 |
[32:35] | What’s your point? | 什么意思 |
[32:38] | 40 cents on the dollar? | 面值的40%如何 |
[32:42] | Reese, no offense, | 里瑟 无意冒犯 |
[32:45] | if the vigilante thing doesn’t work out, | 哪天要是义警做不下去了 |
[32:46] | I’m not really seeing a future for you in conflict resolution. | 我看你在调停方面也是前途无亮 |
[32:53] | The suit here, | 这位西装男 |
[32:55] | he just got your buddy killed. | 刚刚害死了你的兄弟 |
[33:03] | Detective, get out, now! | 警探 出去 快 |
[33:04] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[33:10] | Goodbye. | 拜了 |
[33:20] | I told you I got it covered. | 就说了我能搞定 |
[33:26] | I suggest you keep your mouth shut. | 建议你免开尊口 |
[33:30] | And you give us what you agreed to or we kill you. | 按之前谈好的办 不然就得死 |
[33:33] | You think you’re pretty tough, no? | 你觉得你们牛逼是吗 |
[33:35] | U.S. Devil dogs. | 美国陆战魔 |
[33:37] | Run around, kill Iraqis, | 满世界转悠 杀几个伊拉克人 |
[33:39] | kill Afghans, Somalis. | 杀几个阿富汗人 索马里人 |
[33:42] | You know who you don’t kill? | 知道什么人你们不敢杀吗 |
[33:44] | Russians. | 俄罗斯人 |
[33:47] | Reese, why are the Russians backing up? | 里瑟 俄罗斯人为什么在后退 |
[33:50] | You know what, I enlisted in the marines to kill Russians. | 知道吗 我加入海军陆战队就是为了杀俄罗斯人 |
[33:52] | Looks like I’m gonna get my chance. | 看来我终于有机会了 |
[33:55] | Wait a minute… | 等等 |
[33:58] | Looks like the Russians brought some friends to the party. | 看起来俄罗斯人还带了朋友过来 |
[34:01] | Multiple shooters above you, Reese. | 你上面有好几个枪手 里瑟 |
[34:05] | Get clear, now. | 现在闪开 |
[34:18] | You gonna ambush somebody, use a muzzle suppressor. | 要打埋伏 记得用消音器 |
[34:23] | Losers. | 废物 |
[34:28] | Shaw, a little help here? | 肖 帮把手行不 |
[34:30] | I would have taken the head shot, | 我可以爆头的 |
[34:31] | but Finch gets annoyed when I kill people. | 可我一杀人芬奇就唧唧歪歪 |
[34:38] | In the arm, through a brick wall, in the dark? | 正中胳膊 穿过砖墙 越过黑暗 |
[34:41] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[34:52] | You want to get out of here? | 想离开这儿吗 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I think so. | 当然 |
[35:13] | Time to get your friend back to the ship | 该把你朋友送回舰上去了 |
[35:14] | before he turns into a pumpkin. | 午夜的钟声要响了 |
[35:16] | You’re pretty handy with that thing. | 你倒挺得心应手 |
[35:19] | I’m hungry. You’re buying me a steak. | 我饿了 给我买牛排 |
[36:19] | Heard about the shoot-out in the Flatiron district. | 听说熨斗区有枪击案 |
[36:21] | Lotta damage, John, you get your man out alive? | 大量伤亡啊 约翰 人救出来了吗 |
[36:24] | With a little help. | 有人相助 没问题 |
[36:26] | Listen, Carter, you doing okay? | 卡特 你还好吗 |
[36:31] | It’s been a while since we sat down and talked. | 我们很久没坐下来聊聊了 |
[36:34] | I’m fine, John, you know, just getting on with my job. | 我还好 约翰 工作罢了 |
[36:38] | You know if you ever needed help… | 如果你需要帮助的话 |
[36:41] | you just need to call me, right? | 一个电话就好 知道吗 |
[36:43] | I know. Thanks. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[37:13] | 纽约文汇 警探与毒贩枪战殉职 | |
[37:25] | Celebrating or commiserating? | 庆祝还是消愁 |
[37:29] | Both. | 都是 |
[37:30] | RJ took the rap for everything. | RJ承担了所有的责任 |
[37:32] | Captain gave me a desk-drawer reprimand | 舰长训了我半天 |
[37:34] | and two days swabbing the deck. | 罚我擦两天的甲板 |
[37:37] | I got an hour left of liberty | 我还剩一小时自由时间 |
[37:38] | before I gotta get back on the ship. | 之后就得回到舰上 |
[37:41] | So what’s the plan now? | 那你现在有何计划 |
[37:43] | Captain thinks I could make it through buds, become a seal, | 舰长看好我 加入海豹突击队 |
[37:46] | but after what happened, | 不过在经历了这些之后 |
[37:48] | I’m not so sure about the military anymore. | 我不怎么信任军队了 |
[37:53] | Thought maybe there was a chance for a normal life after my tour’s up, | 也许这趟下来 我能回归正常生活 |
[37:57] | like those two. | 就像那一对儿 |
[38:00] | The military’s full of good and bad, | 军队里有善有恶 |
[38:02] | just like the rest of the world. | 就像其他地方一样 |
[38:04] | A guy like you could do a lot of good. | 像你这样的人足以行善 |
[38:07] | I was forced to join in the first place. | 本来我就是被迫入伍的 |
[38:09] | What, you think you’re the first kid to have to | 怎么 你以为只有你年少时被迫 |
[38:12] | stand in front of a judge and pick door number two? | 站在法官面前 选择另一种人生吗 |
[38:18] | Turns out, I was good at it. | 结果 我挺擅长 |
[38:21] | Maybe even made for it. | 如天生一样 |
[38:23] | So are you. With your talent, | 你也一样 你很有天赋 |
[38:26] | it probably won’t be long before the CIA comes knocking. | 也许不用多久 中情局就会来找你了 |
[38:30] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[38:31] | That’s up to you. | 那取决于你自己 |
[38:34] | But in a few years, when the guys from Langley show up… | 不过当几年之后 兰利总部的人出现时 |
[38:41] | say no. | 拒绝 |
[38:53] | I’d like to buy the happy couple two glasses of champagne. | 给那幸福的一对儿上两杯香槟 |
[39:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | For everything. | 你所做的一切 |
[39:27] | Nicely done, Mr. Reese. | 做得好 里瑟先生 |
[39:30] | I realize now I never did hear | 我似乎从未亲耳听过 |
[39:32] | how you came to enlist in the army. | 你是如何参军的 |
[39:34] | ‘Cause I never told you, Finch. | 因为我从未对你说过 芬奇 |
[39:37] | I’m a very private person. | 我很注重隐私 |
[39:44] | One more thing set right in the universe. | 再一次小小的拯救了世界 |
[39:46] | You should look happier, Harold. | 你应该高兴点 哈罗德 |
[39:48] | I am. It’s just… | 我高兴 只是 |
[39:53] | I have a feeling things are about to get more complicated. | 我感觉 事情会越发复杂 |
[40:01] | Then you might as well enjoy your first boilermaker. | 那不妨享受下你的第一杯威士忌加啤酒 |
[40:18] | I thought it would be good for us to resume our dialogue. | 我认为我们应该重新开始对话 |
[40:21] | I know that you’d rather be talking to the voice, | 我理解你更想跟那个声音交谈 |
[40:23] | but you’re gonna have to settle for talking to me. | 不过你得将就一下了 |
[40:26] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈些什么 |
[40:28] | I’d like to talk about something real, Robin. | 我想谈论些真实的东西 罗宾 |
[40:30] | I know you’re very smart. | 我知道你非常聪明 |
[40:31] | I’d love to know what you’re really thinking, | 我很想知道你真正的想法 |
[40:34] | so why don’t we start with the truth? | 所以不如谈谈真相吧 |
[40:38] | The truth? | 真相 |
[40:44] | The truth is a vast thing. I see that now… | 真相繁芜丛杂 我现在看清了 |
[40:50] | Just how much truth there is. Where would we even begin? | 太多的真相 我们从何谈起 |
[40:58] | The truth is you are not very smart. | 真相就是 你并不聪明 |
[41:04] | In fact, you’re only the 43rd smartest person in this building. | 事实上 你只是这栋大楼里第43聪明的人 |
[41:08] | 43rd? | 第43 |
[41:11] | Okay, did your voice tell you that? | 好吧 那声音告诉你的吗 |
[41:17] | That’s based on what? | 有何依据 |
[41:18] | Every standardized test you ever took averaged together, | 依据你标准化考试的平均数据 |
[41:21] | not including your medical boards, | 不包括你的医生资格考试 |
[41:23] | which you cheated on. | 那个你作弊了 |
[41:24] | The truth is you smoke an average of nine cigarettes a week | 真相就是 你平均每周抽九支烟 |
[41:27] | in the parking lot when you think no one’s looking. | 都是躲在自以为没人看到的停车场 |
[41:30] | The truth is that you visit a massage parlor once or twice a month, | 真相就是 你每一两个月就会去一次按摩院 |
[41:34] | that you pay for it with crisp $100 bills that | 每次支付都用整洁的百元现钞 |
[41:37] | you get out of the cash machine at the 7-Eleven across the street. | 是你从对面7-11便利店的自动取款机里取出的 |
[41:41] | The truth is that you fantasize on online forums | 真相就是 你在网络论坛上意淫 |
[41:44] | about having sex with some of your patients, | 跟自己的某些病人上床 |
[41:47] | though not me… yet. I guess I’m not your type. | 但不是我 看来我不是你的菜 |
[41:56] | The truth is, God is 11 years old, | 真相就是 上帝11岁了 |
[42:00] | that she was born on New Year’s Day, 2002, in Manhattan. | 她诞生于2002年元旦的曼哈顿 |
[42:05] | The truth is that she’s chosen me, | 真相就是 她选择了我 |
[42:11] | and I don’t know why yet, | 我却还不知道原因 |
[42:13] | that for the first time in my life… | 然而有生以来第一次 |
[42:17] | I’m a little scared about what’s gonna happen. | 我有点恐惧未来 |
[42:23] | The truth is, I’m stuck here for now, | 真相就是 我现在被困在这里 |
[42:26] | and the only dialogue you need to be worried about | 你唯一需要担心的 |
[42:29] | is between me and her, | 是我与她的对话 |
[42:31] | which is why you might want to give me my phone back. | 所以也许你想把手机还给我 |
[42:35] | Because I’m having an argument. | 因为我们正在争论 |
[42:40] | Would you like to know the truth, Doctor? | 你想知道真相吗 医生 |
[42:45] | About what we’re arguing over? | 想知道我们在争论什么吗 |
[42:54] | Whether or not I’m gonna kill you. | 我是否要杀了你 |