时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:46] | I’ve got this. | 我来 |
[00:47] | No, you don’t. | 不行 |
[00:50] | You’re gonna blow our cover. | 你要暴露我们的身份了 |
[00:52] | I’m rowing this boat. | 我来划船 |
[00:53] | Not on my watch. | 有我在 别想 |
[00:55] | Given your cover, | 鉴于你们现在的身份 |
[00:56] | it might be more appropriate for Mr. Reese | 让里瑟先生划 |
[00:58] | to have the privilege, Ms. Shaw. | 比较适合 肖女士 |
[01:01] | You are supposed to be on a date, after all. | 毕竟 你们是在装约会 |
[01:11] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[01:14] | So who’s our Romeo? | 这罗密欧是谁啊 |
[01:15] | His name is Ian Murphy. | 他叫伊恩·墨菲 |
[01:17] | He’s a successful investor in a variety of businesses– | 他是名非常成功的投资人 投资项目包括 |
[01:20] | a coffee house, a nightclub, a microbrewery. | 咖啡馆 夜店 啤酒厂 |
[01:23] | How’s his portfolio? | 他的资产情况如何 |
[01:25] | Maybe he owes money to the wrong people. | 也许是借了高利贷 |
[01:27] | No, all his businesses are doing quite well, | 没有 他的投资项目都很好 |
[01:29] | and he has a stellar credit report. | 信用报告很亮眼 |
[01:31] | He grew up quite destitute. | 他出身贫寒 |
[01:33] | His parents both died when he was just a teenager, | 父母在他年少时就双双故去 |
[01:35] | and then a kindly uncle left him nearly $100,000. | 好心的叔父给他留了差不多十万美元 |
[01:39] | I suggest that one of you | 建议你们哪位 |
[01:40] | gets to Murphy’s apartment in SOHO before he returns. | 赶在墨菲回家前去他休街南区的公寓查看一下 |
[01:43] | What do you say we pick it up over the weekend? | 我们共度周末如何 |
[01:45] | I’ll make you dinner. | 我来做晚餐 |
[01:46] | I happen to be a great chef. | 我可是 厨艺高超 |
[01:49] | A guy who knows his opera and can cook. | 既懂歌剧又会下厨的男人 |
[01:51] | I’m impressed. | 真叫我赞叹 |
[01:53] | Is that a yes? | 那是同意了 |
[01:54] | It’s an absolutely. | 是绝对同意 |
[01:57] | We gotta head back. I gotta be Uptown in 20. | 我们得调头了 我得二十分钟内赶回上城区 |
[01:59] | I’ll go to his apartment, Finch. | 我这就去他公寓 芬奇 |
[02:01] | See what I can find. | 查看一下 |
[02:02] | Okay, but it’s my turn to row this thing. | 好吧 但是该归我划了 |
[02:20] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[02:22] | I think I got something. | 我似乎有发现了 |
[02:24] | I hope it’s regarding his phone, | 希望跟他的手机有关 |
[02:25] | because I’ve lost our connection. | 因为我失去他的信号了 |
[02:27] | I may know why. Our guy just went from blue blood to hipster | 我知道原因 那家伙瞬间从贵族范改颓废派了 |
[02:29] | faster than you can say “ironic facial hair”. | 变身速度快得迅雷不及掩耳啊 |
[02:31] | I don’t understand anything you just said. | 我完全不明白你在说什么 |
[02:33] | He ditched his date, changed his clothes, his whole appearance. | 他扔下约会对象 换了整套衣服 整身形象 |
[02:35] | So this guy’s up to something and I’m betting it’s nothing good. | 他应该是有所图谋 我看肯定不是什么好事儿 |
[02:43] | Just arrived at Murphy’s apartment. | 刚到了墨菲的公寓 |
[03:01] | Shaw, you got an update on Murphy? | 肖 墨菲那边有新情况吗 |
[03:03] | It appears our boy’s a ladies’ man. | 看来这小子是大众情人 |
[03:05] | I followed him to some dive in the Village. | 我跟着他到了威治一家小酒馆 |
[03:08] | New image, new girl. | 新形象 新女伴 |
[03:13] | Guy’s a chameleon. | 这家伙就像变色龙 |
[03:15] | Organized, efficient, sociopathic. | 有条理 高效率 反社会 |
[03:18] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 倒也没什么不好 |
[03:20] | It seems Mr. Murphy finds his dates online. | 看来墨菲先生是从网上找约会对象的 |
[03:23] | He meets most of the women on smartphone applications | 他认识女人多半是通过手机应用程序 |
[03:25] | like Tinder and Angler. | 比如”干柴烈火”和”愿者上钩” |
[03:27] | Members put up a profile | 会员注册档案后 |
[03:29] | and then sign in at a given location. | 就可以在指定地点签到 |
[03:33] | So much for keeping the mystery alive in a relationship. | 太破坏恋爱的神秘感了 |
[03:47] | Finch, he’s keeping records. | 芬奇 他留着记录 |
[03:49] | Detailed files, tracking dozens of women. | 很详细 追踪过几十名女性 |
[03:52] | Where’s he getting the information? | 他怎么得到的信息 |
[03:54] | From your typical stalker sites. | 通过典型的跟踪网站 |
[03:57] | Anything that promises a decent background check. | 那种有严格背景审查的 |
[04:01] | It’s like he’s hunting them. | 似乎他视她们为猎物 |
[04:03] | Why don’t we just take him out now? | 我们何不直接把他拿下 |
[04:04] | Just because he’s a stalker | 就算他跟踪了 |
[04:05] | doesn’t mean he’s a killer, Ms. Shaw. | 并不代表他就杀了人 肖女士 |
[04:07] | I wouldn’t be so sure, Finch. | 我倒不太确定 芬奇 |
[04:13] | He’s got a missing persons flyer | 他这里有张寻找失踪人员的传单 |
[04:14] | for a woman named Jenna Lakritz. | 失踪的女子名叫詹娜·拉瑞兹 |
[04:22] | And there is an article he printed out… | 他还打印出了一篇文章 |
[04:26] | about a woman who died last week. | 内容是一名女子上周死亡 |
[04:28] | Says it was a car accident. | 说是车祸 |
[04:31] | Car accident’s a good way to cover up a homicide. | 车祸是掩饰谋杀的好法子 |
[04:33] | Exactly what I was thinking. | 所见略同 |
[04:36] | This guy may have graduated from stalker to killer after all. | 这家伙可能已经从跟踪升级到了谋杀 |
[04:46] | 介入必要性 目标身份[推论] 指派[3] | |
[04:51] | 目标身份: 146.1154.03A 跟踪-活动中 指派[2] | |
[04:51] | 目标身份: 执行人 跟踪-活动中 指派[3] | |
[04:53] | No, Ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[04:54] | We’re still searching hospitals, | 我们还在查医院 |
[04:55] | but we’re closing in on her. | 不过就快找到她了 |
[04:58] | She worked on his desk for nearly six months. | 她在他眼皮底下工作了六个月 |
[05:01] | Knew about the program. | 知道组织的事 |
[05:03] | I have a feeling Ms. May knows exactly | 我认为梅女士很清楚 |
[05:05] | where Northern Lights is located. | 北极光的位置 |
[05:09] | If not, at least we’ll know for sure. | 就算不知道 至少我们能确定 |
[05:11] | Then I’ll take care of her. | 然后我会搞定她 |
[05:13] | Maybe a few decades in a black site. | 也许扔到秘密据点关个几十年 |
[05:14] | Or something less cushy. | 或者不那么舒服的 |
[05:17] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[05:18] | I’ll call you as soon as I have a location. | 我一查到地址马上电话给您 |
[05:27] | You seem calmer today, Robin. | 你今天似乎冷静多了 罗宾 |
[05:30] | I am. | 是的 |
[05:32] | It’s almost time for me to leave. | 快到时间离开了 |
[05:34] | Where is it that you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:36] | You know, that’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[05:38] | I’m not certain yet. | 我还不确定 |
[05:40] | Because the voice is going to tell you? | 因为那声音会告诉你 |
[05:45] | You’re catching on. | 你慢慢懂了 |
[05:47] | Is the voice speaking to you right now? | 那声音现在正在对你说话吗 |
[05:50] | Does it look like I’m talking | 难道我像是在 |
[05:53] | to anyone other than you, Doctor? | 跟其他人说话吗 医生 |
[05:55] | You–you realize that phone | 你 你知道那手机 |
[05:58] | Isn’t connected to a wireless carrier. | 并没有连接无线网络吧 |
[06:01] | God doesn’t need AT&T. | 上帝不需要美国电话电报公司 |
[06:04] | Haven’t I already proved to you just how powerful she is? | 我不是已经向你证明了她的力量吗 |
[06:10] | You’ve certainly proven the power of…your mind. | 你确实证明了 你思维的力量 |
[06:13] | You’ve demonstrated great intelligence | 你已经展示了你非凡的智商 |
[06:16] | and no doubt computer skills. | 和毋庸置疑的电脑技术 |
[06:18] | Which is how you learned all those nasty things about me. | 你是借此才了解到了我那些见不得人的事 |
[06:28] | You know, Robin, we’re all fallible. | 你要知道 罗宾 人都会犯错 |
[06:29] | Not all of us. | 不是所有人 |
[06:31] | I suppose it’s you who needs therapy. | 我想需要治疗的人是你 |
[06:34] | It sounds like you have a lot to work on. | 看来你有很多要解决的问题 |
[06:37] | I can help you, Robin. | 我能帮你 罗宾 |
[06:39] | You suffer from delusions of grandeur, | 你现在陷入了地位幻想中 |
[06:42] | something caused by your underlying condition. | 这源自于你的内心深处的状况 |
[06:44] | It’s not a condition. It’s the future. | 这不是什么状况 这是未来 |
[06:48] | By the time you figure out what’s really happening, | 等你明白到底发生什么事时 |
[06:51] | I’ll have transcended this reality. | 我已经超越了这现实 |
[06:53] | Why does your transcendence | 为什么你的”超越” |
[06:56] | require your imprisonment in this facility? | 要求你被关押在这里呢 |
[07:01] | She has a plan. | 她自有计划 |
[07:03] | Which is what? | 什么计划 |
[07:06] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[07:09] | But I can’t wait to find out. | 但我迫不及待了 |
[07:15] | Anything on the women Murphy’s stalking? | 关于被墨菲跟踪的女人有发现没 |
[07:18] | The missing woman, Jenna Lakritz, | 失踪的詹娜·拉瑞兹 |
[07:19] | is a former girlfriend of his. | 是他的前女友 |
[07:21] | I’m able to look at her cell history, | 我可以查看她的手机历史 |
[07:23] | but Mr. Murphy uses VanishText, | 但墨菲用了”短信无痕” |
[07:25] | an application designed to delete his messages | 这种程序可以使信息 |
[07:28] | as soon as they’ve been read. | 打开看过后马上被删除 |
[07:29] | Good for cheaters… and killers. | 颇有利于劈腿的 和杀人的 |
[07:32] | What about the girl that was killed last week? | 那上周被杀的那姑娘呢 |
[07:36] | Dana Wellington. | 当娜·威灵顿 |
[07:37] | Daughter of Bruce Wellington. | 布鲁斯·威灵顿的女儿 |
[07:41] | Auction house owner, philanthropist, real estate magnate. | 他是拍卖行老板 慈善家 地产大亨 |
[07:46] | Can’t seem to find anything connecting her to our Mr. Murphy, | 表面看来她和墨菲先生没什么联系 |
[07:49] | except for the fact that they attended the same college. | 但他们上的是同一所大学 |
[07:54] | Mr. Reese, you didn’t happen to purchase | 里瑟先生 不是你 |
[07:56] | a new collar for Bear, did you? | 给小熊买了新项圈吧 |
[07:59] | Or this gigantic cow femur that he’s eating? | 还有他在咬的那个大得离谱的牛腿骨头 |
[08:02] | I’ve been a little busy, Finch. | 我最近忙着呢 芬奇 |
[08:05] | Seems Bear has a stalker of his own. | 看来也有人跟踪小熊了 |
[08:08] | As for Mr. Murphy, | 说回墨菲先生 |
[08:10] | he frequents a club called “Blur”. | 他经常去一家叫”残影”的夜店 |
[08:13] | I ran the names from the files you discovered | 我交叉对比了你找到的文件中的女人 |
[08:15] | against women who use the angler application. | 和用”愿者上钩”软件的女人 |
[08:17] | All of them have checked into that club at least once. | 他们都在那店夜店至少签到过一次 |
[08:20] | I’ll head there tonight. | 我今晚过去 |
[08:21] | I’ll just access the club’s database | 我黑进那家夜店的数据库 |
[08:23] | and create a reservation for you. | 帮你订个位子 |
[08:25] | Hold off on that. I may have another idea. | 且慢 我另有主意 |
[08:28] | We don’t have enough proof to call the cops. | 我们没有足够的证据叫警察 |
[08:31] | That doesn’t mean we can’t set up a trap of our own. | 但我们可以自己设个圈套 |
[08:33] | What are you suggesting? | 你有何建议 |
[08:34] | Till we can figure out if he’s a killer or not, | 既然不知道他有没有杀人 |
[08:36] | I say we stack the deck. | 那就暗中布个局 |
[08:50] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[08:51] | I was hoping you could come by the safe house tonight. | 你今晚能不能来趟安全屋 |
[08:53] | I think I can assure you it’ll be more interesting than | 我想可以保证比 |
[08:55] | arresting aging corporate attorneys for driving under the influence. | 逮捕大龄酒驾律师有意思多了 |
[08:59] | You wanna give me the headlines? | 能先给点提示吗 |
[09:01] | Only that it will require evening attire. | 穿晚装来就行了 |
[09:04] | What I mean to say is, something elegant, | 我的意思是 优雅的 |
[09:06] | but also… less than conservative. | 但是 也不能太保守 |
[09:12] | Just what kind of job is this, Finch? | 这什么活儿啊 芬奇 |
[09:18] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[09:20] | Considering the last time I saw you, you were in a body bag. | 毕竟上次见你还是躺在尸体袋里 |
[09:24] | I’ve been in worse places. | 更烂的地方我都待过 |
[09:25] | I think this just might work. | 我看应该行 |
[09:32] | This is where the party is. | 原来好戏在这里啊 |
[09:33] | Ms. Morgan. | 摩根女士 |
[09:34] | This is Ms. Shaw, | 这是肖女士 |
[09:35] | and you know Detective Carter. | 卡特警探你已经见过了 |
[09:37] | Heard you came back from the dead. | 听说你起死回生了 |
[09:38] | Only eight more lives left. | 只剩八条命了 |
[09:40] | Zanotti’s? | 扎诺蒂 |
[09:41] | Good eye. | 好眼光 |
[09:44] | So we’re your bait. | 我们是诱饵 |
[09:45] | Rather a crude way of putting it, | 这么说不太好听 |
[09:46] | but I suppose it’s apt. | 不过也贴切 |
[09:48] | Our target is a chameleon and probable killer. | 目标就像变色龙 也许还杀过人 |
[09:52] | Just once, I wish you fellas would call | 我真希望你们俩哪次叫我来 |
[09:53] | with something that didn’t require a firearm. | 是可以不用带家伙的 |
[09:56] | Why? Are you not carrying? | 为什么 你没带吗 |
[09:58] | I know better than to show up unprepared. | 我才不会打无准备之仗 |
[10:05] | You have the Nano? | 这是贝雷塔迷你吗 |
[10:07] | I’ve been dying for one of these. | 我超想要一把 |
[10:09] | You can borrow it any time. | 欢迎随时借用 |
[10:10] | It’s pretty. | 真美 |
[10:15] | Little gift from John. | 约翰送的小礼物 |
[10:16] | And… | 那么 |
[10:18] | now that everyone is sufficiently well-armed, | 大家都武装到位了 |
[10:20] | I’ve taken the liberty of creating profiles for all of you on Angler. | 我已经替你们在”愿者上钩”建好了档案 |
[10:24] | So please, download this application onto your phones | 所以请尽快下载程序 |
[10:26] | so that you can check in once you arrive at the club. | 以便今天晚上一到夜店就签到 |
[10:28] | I’d like to see that profile. | 我要看我的档案 |
[10:33] | 娜德雅·费拉罗 瑜伽教练 纽约休街南区 | |
[10:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:38] | A yoga instructor? | 瑜伽教练 |
[10:39] | You’d prefer trained killer? | 你想换成职业杀手 |
[10:41] | Mr. Murphy favors this application when looking for new targets. | 墨菲先生喜欢用这个程序寻找目标 |
[10:46] | And as far as getting his attention, | 至于吸引他的注意力 |
[10:49] | I doubt that will be an issue. | 我想没多大问题 |
[10:51] | You’ll have to use your charm, Shaw… | 你要用魅力 肖 |
[10:53] | not your sidearm. | 别用暴力 |
[10:55] | I hope that’s not a problem. | 希望你没问题 |
[10:57] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[10:59] | I don’t look good? | 我长得不好看吗 |
[11:00] | ‘Cause I think I look good. | 我长得挺好看啊 |
[11:02] | You look fine, Shaw. | 你长得还行 肖 |
[11:04] | You just look…angry all the time. | 就是 成天凶巴巴的 |
[11:10] | We’ll work on it in the car. | 我们教她 上车再说 |
[11:31] | So where’s our target? | 目标在哪儿 |
[11:33] | Manager says he shows around midnight. | 经理说午夜才出现 |
[11:35] | Then what are we doing here so early? | 那来这么早干什么 |
[11:37] | I was not gonna let those boys send us off as killer bait | 两个小子拿咱们当杀手的诱饵 |
[11:39] | without getting something in return. | 我可不能便宜了他们 |
[11:41] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的范儿 |
[11:43] | Sorry, girls, my system only runs on diesel. | 抱歉 姑娘们 我只喝烈的 |
[11:46] | So what should we drink to? | 第一杯敬什么呢 |
[11:48] | Here’s hoping nobody gets serial killed. | 希望都别被连环杀手宰了 |
[11:58] | Okay, ladies, time for us to check in. | 好了姑娘们 签到吧 |
[12:06] | How you doing up there, Fusco? | 楼上如何 弗斯科 |
[12:08] | Yeah, all clear. | 没问题 |
[12:10] | Although this place is a rip-off. | 但这儿太坑爹了 |
[12:11] | Club soda cost me $5. | 汽水都要5刀 |
[12:15] | Nice view though. | 不过”景色”不错 |
[12:22] | Joss. | 乔丝 |
[12:24] | Relax. | 放松 |
[12:25] | Lionel’s upstairs, John’s outside. | 莱奈尔在楼上 约翰在外边 |
[12:28] | Shaw’s ready to shoot anybody who looks at her sideways. | 肖随时准备给偷瞄她的人来一枪 |
[12:31] | Let’s go have fun. | 去玩玩吧 |
[12:33] | I second that. | 附议 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:01] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[13:03] | Heads up, ladies. | 注意了 姑娘们 |
[13:04] | Our boy just landed. | 那小子到了 |
[13:15] | 乔丝林·卡特 警员 纽约曼哈顿 | |
[13:40] | Do you mind if I join you? | 能坐你旁边吗 |
[13:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:55] | So I got a lot of respect for what you do, Joss. | 我很敬佩你的职业 乔丝 |
[13:57] | It’s a scary world out there. | 外面的世界很恐怖 |
[14:01] | Very true. | 正是 |
[14:03] | You never know what kinda creeps you’ll run into. | 都不知道会遇到什么变态 |
[14:08] | I can’t believe that they allow cops to be so sexy though. | 我都不敢相信警察可以这么辣 |
[14:11] | There should be a law against that. | 这应该都违法了 |
[14:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | I should know better than to give you a line. | 我不该说这种花言巧语 |
[14:18] | I do like the way you smile though. | 不过我喜欢你的笑容 |
[14:20] | Another line. | 又是花言巧语 |
[14:22] | No, not even a little bit. | 不 是真心的 |
[14:27] | Let me make you dinner tomorrow night. | 我明晚为你烹饪晚餐吧 |
[14:30] | I’ll work on my witty banter. | 好让我再练练嘴皮子 |
[14:32] | I happen to be a great cook. | 我厨艺很棒 |
[14:33] | It’s one of my many talents. | 这是我的众多才能之一 |
[14:36] | This is our chance, Detective Carter. | 这是我们的机会 卡特警探 |
[14:38] | Please say yes. | 拜托同意 |
[14:40] | Yes. | 同意 |
[14:54] | Heads up, partner. | 注意 搭档 |
[14:54] | Our guy’s watching you. | 目标在看着你 |
[15:04] | Now he’s tailing you. | 他在跟踪你 |
[15:21] | He’s still on your tail, | 还在跟着你 |
[15:22] | So don’t go home, okay? | 所以别回家 明白吗 |
[15:23] | Where am I supposed to go, Fusco? | 那我该去哪 弗斯科 |
[15:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:39] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[15:41] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[15:42] | I saw the guy disappear up the street. | 我看着他在那条街上走了 |
[15:45] | Safe to say if he was looking for his next victim, | 要是他在找下一个目标 |
[15:47] | he found her. | 看来是找到了 |
[16:00] | Where’s Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生在哪儿 |
[16:02] | Staying out with Carter till her date tonight. | 陪卡特等着她今晚的约会 |
[16:06] | Good boy. | 乖宝贝 |
[16:07] | I have had some luck tracing the money he received nine years ago. | 他九年前收到的那笔钱 我追踪到来源了 |
[16:11] | I thought it came from his uncle. | 我还以为是他叔叔给的 |
[16:14] | Actually, it came from a shell corporation out of Switzerland, | 其实是来自一家瑞士的空壳公司 |
[16:17] | funded by Bruce Wellington. | 注资人是布鲁斯·威灵顿 |
[16:19] | So there’s a connection to the dead girl after all. | 看来还是和死去的女孩有关系 |
[16:22] | Look. | 看 |
[16:23] | This is a GPS map of one of Murphy’s SIM cards. | 这是墨菲其中一个手机卡的GPS地图 |
[16:27] | He was in the Hamptons last week. | 他上周去过汉普顿 |
[16:29] | Same day as Dana Wellington’s funeral. | 正是当娜·威灵顿葬礼那天 |
[16:32] | Sicko was probably reliving his crime. | 这变态可能是去回味他的犯罪了 |
[16:34] | Maybe Carter can get more info on her date. | 也许卡特约会时能发现更多信息 |
[16:42] | So what are we having? | 我们要吃什么 |
[16:43] | Don’t worry. Nothing with tree nuts. | 别担心 肯定不含坚果 |
[16:46] | How did you know I was allergic? | 你怎么知道我会过敏 |
[16:48] | I pay attention. See, if more guys did that, | 我有心啊 男人要是肯这么做 |
[16:50] | they’d find the opposite sex less confusing. | 就会发现异性没那么难懂 |
[16:53] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是答案 |
[16:55] | You pushed away a little bowl of almonds at the club. | 你在酒吧时推开了一小碟杏仁 |
[16:57] | Your face said it was out of protection, | 你的表情像是在自我保护 |
[16:59] | so, severe nut allergy, hmm? | 所以 严重的坚果过敏 |
[17:06] | You’d make a good detective. | 你是当警探的好材料 |
[17:10] | You know, that’s funny. | 有意思 |
[17:12] | I was thinking the same thing about you. | 我也这么想你呢 |
[17:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:17] | The way you were watching everyone in the club. | 你在酒吧里看其他人的方式 |
[17:20] | I know your Angler profile says you’re an officer, | 我知道你在”愿者上钩”的档案说你是警员 |
[17:22] | but…you seem more like a detective to me. | 但 我感觉你更像警探 |
[17:33] | I was a detective. | 我以前是警探 |
[17:35] | Homicide. | 凶案组的 |
[17:37] | But I’m doing something different now. | 但现在不是了 |
[17:39] | It’s not where I thought I would wind up, | 我没想到会这样 |
[17:41] | but it’s where I need to be right now. | 不过现在就这样了 |
[18:00] | What’s he doing? Should I shoot him? | 他在干什么 要我开枪吗 |
[18:01] | – Not yet. – What? | -先不要 -什么 |
[18:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:05] | Just shiitake mushrooms. | 只是香菇而已 |
[18:09] | I wasn’t making a move, yet. | 我不是要抱你 时机未到 |
[18:16] | She doesn’t have her guard up. | 她刚才全无防备 |
[18:17] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑呢 |
[18:19] | That woman’s got a guard of steel. | 那女人防得滴水不漏 |
[18:21] | You two have thing or something? | 你们俩有点什么事吗 |
[18:23] | ‘Cause, I mean, I clocked you and Zoe right off the bat, | 我一眼就看出你和佐伊有事 |
[18:25] | but I never thought you and Carter– | 但我没想到你和卡特 |
[18:28] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[18:30] | Your “just friend” is doing her job. | 你的”朋友”做得很好 |
[18:34] | She gets this guy to trust her, | 她博取了那人的信任 |
[18:36] | maybe he makes a move. | 他也许就会行动 |
[18:38] | And we can finally shoot him. | 那就可以开枪了 |
[18:42] | So what do you do for a living, Ian? | 那你做什么工作呢 伊恩 |
[18:45] | I own pieces of a bunch of small companies. | 我是几家小公司的股东 |
[18:49] | How did you get started? | 怎么起步的 |
[18:50] | Help from friends or family? | 亲友帮忙吗 |
[18:53] | Kinda. | 差不多 |
[18:55] | I’ve been an emancipated minor since I was 17. | 我17岁起就开始自己生活 |
[18:59] | One day I’m in college, some lawyer shows up | 有一天我在学校时 几个律师出现 |
[19:02] | with a check for 100 grand. | 给了我张十万的支票 |
[19:04] | From some uncle I’ve never met, | 来自我一位从没见过面的叔叔 |
[19:06] | and all of a sudden I had these options. | 然后突然间 我 就有了选择 |
[19:11] | Never really had those before. | 以前从没有过 |
[19:13] | So I started my own business. | 于是就开始做生意 |
[19:16] | If I was gonna be alone, | 如果我注定孤独 |
[19:20] | I was gonna do it on my own terms. | 至少要孤独得舒服一点 |
[19:25] | So… | 那么 |
[19:26] | how long have you and Zoe been…special friends? | 你和佐伊当了多久的 特殊朋友 |
[19:29] | I haven’t really counted the days, Shaw. | 我没数过日子 肖 |
[19:32] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:34] | Any big dates lately? | 最近约会没 |
[19:36] | Been too busy saving the world from bad guys. | 忙着从坏人手里拯救世界呢 |
[19:38] | Besides, relationships are for amateurs. | 而且 恋爱要折腾 |
[19:41] | Guys these days have so many…emotions. | 如今的男人都太 情绪化 |
[19:45] | They cry, they wanna be held. | 哭哭啼啼 要哄要抱 |
[19:48] | I just don’t know what to do with them. | 我不知道要拿他们怎么办 |
[19:49] | So you–you’re a nun? | 你是要当尼姑吗 |
[19:53] | I’m a pragmatist, John. | 我是实用主义者 约翰 |
[19:55] | I go out, have a fun night, or three. | 我会出门 享受一晚 或者三晚 |
[20:00] | And then, uh, I move on, you know? | 然后 忘掉 |
[20:02] | No muss, no fuss. | 无烦无恼 |
[20:17] | Password, please. | 密码 谢谢 |
[20:24] | My hands are a little shaky. | 我的手有点抖 |
[20:26] | Side effect from the thorazine, I suppose. | 应该是[抗精神病药]氯丙嗪的副作用吧 |
[20:28] | Would you mind typing it in for me? | 你帮我输一下好吗 |
[20:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:36] | Prescription from Dr. Ronald Carmichael. | 罗纳尔多·卡尔迈克医生处方 |
[20:40] | Desflurane. | [麻醉药]地氟醚 |
[20:41] | Two vials, please. | 两瓶 谢谢 |
[20:43] | No, make it three. | 不 要三瓶 |
[21:08] | You didn’t have to walk me out. | 你不用送我的 |
[21:10] | I didn’t want you waiting for a cab all by yourself. | 我可不想让你一个人等车 |
[21:13] | I know, you’re a cop, but– | 我知道 你是警察 但是 |
[21:15] | But you’re a gentleman. | 但是你是绅士 |
[21:16] | I try. | 我尽量 |
[21:20] | I had a really nice time with you tonight, Joss. | 今晚跟你很开心 乔丝 |
[21:23] | Yeah, I did too. | 我也是 |
[21:25] | And you know what, you were right. | 而且 你说得对 |
[21:27] | That was the best Chilean sea bass I’ve ever had. | 那确实是最美味的智利海鲈 |
[21:30] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:42] | Two bogies coming your way, Carter. | 两个混混朝你走过去了 卡特 |
[21:48] | All right. All right, guys. | 好好 伙计 |
[21:51] | No need for violence, guys. | 别动粗 伙计 |
[21:52] | Just, you know, take what you want. | 想要什么尽管拿去 |
[21:55] | Unfortunately for you, Ian, | 你很不走运 伊恩 |
[21:56] | we’re not here for your wallet. | 我们要的不是你的钱包 |
[21:58] | Ready? | 准备好了么 |
[21:59] | Ready, ready. | 好了 好了 |
[22:07] | Nice aim, Shaw. | 射得漂亮 肖 |
[22:09] | Back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
[22:12] | Ian, are you okay? | 伊恩 你还好吗 |
[22:15] | I’d be a hell of a lot better | 我肯定会好 |
[22:16] | if you told me who you actually were, Joss. | 但你得先说说你到底是谁 乔丝 |
[22:49] | I got some interesting information from muggers Dumb and Dumber. | 我从那俩阿呆和阿瓜那儿弄到了点有趣的消息 |
[22:52] | I imagine they were hired hands? | 我猜他们是受雇于他人 |
[22:54] | Bingo. | 正中 |
[22:55] | Said a guy by the name of Kip Davis hired them. | 说是一个叫基普·戴维斯的人雇了他们 |
[22:57] | I made a few calls, | 我查了查 |
[22:58] | found out this guy, Davis, | 发现这个戴维斯 |
[23:00] | head of security for Bruce Wellington. | 是布鲁斯·威灵顿的安全主管 |
[23:02] | And that’s certainly not a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[23:04] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[23:09] | I get that, but how did you know | 我懂了 但是你们怎么知道 |
[23:11] | that someone was gonna come after me? | 有人要害我 |
[23:12] | We had inside information that someone wanted you dead. | 我们有内部消息说有人要杀了你 |
[23:16] | or maybe it was the other way around. | 或者是反过来 |
[23:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:22] | W–you th–you think I’d hurt someone? | 你 你认为我会害人 |
[23:24] | We’ve seen your stalker stash, Ian. | 我们看过你藏的跟踪资料了 伊恩 |
[23:30] | It’s not stalking. | 我不是在跟踪 |
[23:33] | It’s research. | 我是在研究 |
[23:35] | Women like that I can anticipate their needs. | 女人们喜欢我猜到她们的需求 |
[23:39] | They’re used to guys doing the bare minimum. | 她们习惯了男人什么都不做 |
[23:41] | I go above and beyond. | 我就尽量多做 |
[23:44] | Try it sometime. | 试试吧 |
[23:49] | You’re hunting them. | 你视她们为猎物 |
[23:52] | I want their info, they’re giving it to me straight up. | 我想要她们的信息 她们直接给我了 |
[23:56] | And, yeah, I get a little overly efficient in my due diligence, | 是 我的调查有点太过”尽职”了 |
[23:59] | But… | 但是 |
[24:02] | they like it. | 她们喜欢 |
[24:03] | If they liked it so much, | 如果她们那么喜欢 |
[24:05] | how come those relationships don’t last? | 为什么那些感情都不持久 |
[24:07] | They’re not supposed to. | 本来就该那样 |
[24:10] | It’s kind of the point. | 那才是关键 |
[24:11] | Mr. Murphy, why would Bruce Wellington want you dead? | 墨菲先生 为什么布鲁斯·威灵顿要杀了你 |
[24:16] | Were you involved with his daughter? | 你是不是曾跟他女儿有染 |
[24:20] | Ian. Tell us what’s going on | 伊恩 告诉我们实情 |
[24:22] | so we can help you. | 我们才能帮你 |
[24:30] | Dana and I… | 当娜跟我 |
[24:32] | we met when she was still in college | 我们认识时 她还在大学读书 |
[24:33] | and I was tending bar, trying to keep up with my student loans, | 而我在酒吧拼命工作挣钱 偿还学费贷款 |
[24:36] | and we fell in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[24:40] | No research needed. | 不需要任何研究 |
[24:43] | Mr. Fortune 500 did not appreciate his daughter | 那位财富五百强的老爸不希望他女儿 |
[24:46] | dating poor white southie trash, | 和穷南方佬约会 |
[24:48] | but…then Dana got pregnant. | 但是 当娜怀孕了 |
[24:53] | Now you gotta understand this. | 你们要知道 |
[24:55] | Wellington, he rules that family with an iron fist. So… | 威灵顿 他用铁腕手段治家 所以 |
[25:00] | one day one of Wellington’s lackeys shows up at my door | 一天 威灵顿的手下找到我家 |
[25:04] | and he tells me that, Dana got an abortion, | 跟我说 当娜堕胎了 |
[25:09] | and, he gives me a check, | 然后 给了我一张支票 |
[25:13] | and he says that I have to get out of town | 他说 我得离开这城市 |
[25:16] | or Wellington will ruin me. | 否则威灵顿会毁掉我 |
[25:18] | So you took the money? | 你就收下了钱 |
[25:22] | Dana was all I had in the world. | 当娜是我的全部 |
[25:27] | And I must have called her a hundred times, and she… | 我给她打了一百多次电话 而她 |
[25:30] | never called me back. | 从没回复我 |
[25:32] | She was terrified of her father. | 她太害怕她父亲 |
[25:33] | They all were. | 所有人都害怕 |
[25:35] | And that was nine years ago. | 那是九年前的事情了 |
[25:39] | And I haven’t had anything to do with her or her family since. | 从那以后 我和她和她的家人就断了联系 |
[25:43] | Until you went to her funeral. | 直到你去参加她的葬礼 |
[25:47] | How could I not go? | 我怎能不去呢 |
[25:50] | Wellington saw me | 威灵顿看见了我 |
[25:51] | and he flipped out and started screaming, | 大发雷霆 大喊大叫 |
[25:55] | right there at Dana’s grave. | 就在当娜的墓旁 |
[25:57] | Why would he be so upset with you after all this time? | 都这么久了 他为什么还那么恨你 |
[26:01] | I don’t know, Joss. | 我不知道 乔丝 |
[26:03] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[26:06] | I didn’t stay to find out. | 我也没留下查问 |
[26:15] | I like Bear’s new collar. | 我喜欢小熊的新项圈 |
[26:17] | Seemed more his style. | 这才合他的风格 |
[26:18] | That dinosaur bone from you as well? | 那根恐龙骨头也是你买的吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, he loves that thing. | 对啊 看他多喜欢 |
[26:22] | His intestines beg to differ. | 他的消化系统颇持异议 |
[26:27] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[26:29] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:37] | Are you both seeing what I’m seeing? | 你们和我想得一样吗 |
[26:40] | That kid’s what? Eight? Nine? | 孩子多大 八岁 九岁 |
[26:43] | I suppose we now know why Mr. Wellington wants Ian dead. | 看来我们知道威灵顿先生为什么要杀伊恩了 |
[26:46] | Dana didn’t have an abortion after all. | 当娜根本没堕胎 |
[26:48] | Daddy probably figured Ian showed up at the funeral | 爸爸可能觉得伊恩出席葬礼 |
[26:50] | to take away his heir. | 会带走他的继承人 |
[26:51] | I think it’s time we meet Mr. Wellington in person. | 我想我们该见见威灵顿先生了 |
[26:55] | What should Detective Carter tell Ian? | 卡特警探要怎么告诉伊恩呢 |
[26:58] | The truth. | 实情 |
[27:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:08] | Dana’s sister, Marissa, raised him as her own. | 当娜的姐姐 玛丽莎 把他当成自己的孩子 |
[27:11] | She was ten years older. | 她比当娜大十岁 |
[27:13] | I imagine she seemed | 我想当时她 |
[27:15] | like a more suitable parent at the time. | 更合适当家长 |
[27:19] | How could they do this to me? | 他们怎么能这样对我 |
[27:23] | Why would Dana lie? | 当娜为什么撒谎 |
[27:24] | Like you said, | 如你所说 |
[27:25] | Mr. Wellington is a very powerful man, | 威灵顿先生有权有势 |
[27:27] | willing to do anything to keep up appearances. | 为保全颜面不择手段 |
[27:30] | Dana knew that a lie | 当娜知道只有说谎 |
[27:32] | was the only thing that would get you to leave Boston. | 才能让你离开波士顿 |
[27:37] | So he gets to take everything from me. | 那他就夺走了我的一切 |
[27:38] | My–my home and my–my child? | 我的家 我的孩子 |
[27:41] | No, Ian. He doesn’t. | 不 伊恩 不会 |
[27:45] | Because we’re going to set things right. | 因为我们会纠正这一切 |
[27:47] | How? | 怎么做 |
[27:49] | Finch is going to break into the kid’s locker, | 芬奇会打开孩子的储物柜 |
[27:51] | take Alex’s school-issued water bottle, | 拿走艾利克斯的学生水瓶 |
[27:54] | and use it for the DNA test. | 拿去做DNA测试 |
[27:55] | Sounds like a safe enough plan. | 这个计划看上去挺妥 |
[27:57] | I’m going with him. | 我和他一起去 |
[27:58] | It’s not safe, Ian. | 这不妥 伊恩 |
[27:59] | All I wanna do is put eyes on my son, Joss. | 我只想看一眼我的孩子 乔丝 |
[28:03] | In case I don’t get the chance again. | 也许我再没机会了 |
[28:10] | Sir? | 先生 |
[28:12] | Ms. Morgan. | 摩根女士 |
[28:14] | Ms. Morgan. | 摩根女士 |
[28:15] | Thank you for meeting with us, Mr. Wellington. | 谢谢你抽空见我们 威灵顿先生 |
[28:18] | And how’s our mutual friend? | 咱们的老朋友最近怎么样 |
[28:19] | She sends her best. | 她让我向你问好 |
[28:22] | This is John Wiley, the collector she told you about. | 这是约翰·威利 她提过的那位收藏家 |
[28:25] | Zoe says you’re a man who can find things no one else can. | 佐伊说你能找到别人找不到的珍品 |
[28:29] | She flatters me, but it’s also true. | 她太抬举我了 不过的确如此 |
[28:33] | I’m looking for a privately owned Picasso. | 我在寻找一幅私人收藏的毕加索作品 |
[28:35] | Child With a Dove. | 《手捧白鸽的儿童》 |
[28:36] | I’m willing to pay whatever it takes. | 钱不是问题 |
[28:39] | If you boys will excuse me, I need to powder my nose. | 恕我失陪了 我要去补个妆 |
[29:07] | Nice entrance. | 漂亮 |
[29:08] | Thanks. Where’s the safe? | 谢了 保险箱在哪儿 |
[29:12] | Old school. | 老派啊 |
[29:13] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[29:16] | You know, proving the kid is Ian’s | 就算证明了孩子是伊恩的 |
[29:17] | may not get Wellington off his back. | 也摆脱不掉威灵顿 |
[29:19] | I’m just the safecracker. | 我只管开保险箱 |
[29:21] | I leave the messy stuff to Harold. | 那种麻烦事就留给哈罗德吧 |
[29:25] | You better hurry up, Shaw. | 你最好动作快点 肖 |
[29:27] | Looks like Wellington is about to take his grandson | 看起来威灵顿打算带他外孙 |
[29:29] | on a long trip outside the country. | 去国外待一段时间了 |
[29:39] | Where are they taking him? | 他们要带他去哪儿 |
[29:40] | Alex has been enrolled at a London boarding school. | 艾利克斯要去伦敦的一所寄宿学校读书 |
[29:43] | They leave tomorrow morning. | 他们明天早上走 |
[29:46] | So it’s over. | 所以就这样了 |
[29:47] | Even if we get a DNA sample, | 即使我们拿到了DNA样本 |
[29:49] | that won’t stop Wellington from trying to kill me. | 也不能阻止威灵顿对我下杀手 |
[29:51] | It will if we leverage the child’s paternity. | 只要我们善用亲子鉴定就能 |
[29:53] | The Wellington legacy is all he cares about. | 威灵顿只关心他的家族传承 |
[29:55] | I can assure you, a man like this | 我敢保证 像他这种人 |
[29:56] | will do anything to protect his name. | 会不择手段地保护他的名誉 |
[30:05] | Excuse me for a moment. | 我失陪一下 |
[30:12] | Black. Kilo. Tango. | 黑色 千克 探戈 |
[30:16] | Penguin. Alpha. Kilo. | 企鹅 阿尔法 千克 |
[30:32] | 亚历克斯 怀亚特 | |
[30:38] | Stone Ranch hospital. | 斯通牧场医院 |
[30:39] | Yes, hello. I was calling to check up on Ms. Robin Farrow. | 你好 我想询问下罗宾·法罗女士的近况 |
[30:42] | This’s her uncle, Harold Wren. | 我是她叔叔 哈罗德·冉 |
[30:44] | Hello, Mr. Wren. | 你好 冉先生 |
[30:46] | Robin is doing quite well. | 罗宾情况不错 |
[30:48] | Although you’re the second person to call on her today. | 您是今天第二个打电话问候她的人了 |
[30:51] | Who was the first? | 第一个人是谁 |
[30:53] | He wouldn’t give us a name, | 他不肯告诉我们姓名 |
[30:54] | so we wouldn’t give him any information. | 所以我们没有告诉他任何信息 |
[31:02] | Where’s Joseph? | 约瑟夫呢 |
[31:03] | He called in sick today. | 他 今天请病假了 |
[31:07] | I’m Ian. | 我是伊恩 |
[31:08] | So, buckle up. | 系好安全带吧 |
[31:10] | I already did. | 已经系好了 |
[31:21] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[31:22] | I believe Mr. Murphy just kidnapped his son. | 我想墨菲先生刚才绑架了他儿子 |
[31:29] | His birth certificate isn’t here. | 他的出生证明不在这里 |
[31:30] | It takes days to run DNA. | DNA测试要花好几天 |
[31:32] | The Wellingtons leave the country tomorrow. | 威灵顿一家明天就要出国了 |
[31:34] | Reese. | 里瑟 |
[31:37] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[31:38] | that is a lovely depiction of postmodernism. | 绝对是后现代主义杰作 |
[31:41] | But, may I ask you something? | 不过 能问你件事吗 |
[31:44] | What’s that, Mr. Wiley? | 什么事 威利先生 |
[31:47] | Where is your grandson’s birth certificate? | 你外孙的出生证明放在哪儿了 |
[31:51] | You stole a child from his father. | 你把孩子从他父亲身边偷走 |
[31:53] | Alex has a father. | 艾利克斯有父亲 |
[31:55] | No. | 不 |
[31:55] | Alex has an aunt and an uncle | 艾利克斯只有姨妈和姨父 |
[31:57] | who raised him as their own. | 充当他的父母 |
[31:58] | I’m going to ask you one more time, Mr. Wellington. | 我再问你一遍 威灵顿先生 |
[32:02] | Where is your grandson’s birth certificate? | 你外孙的出生证明放在哪儿了 |
[32:06] | My grandson will never know | 我外孙永远都不会知道 |
[32:07] | that piece of white trash is his father. | 那个白种穷鬼是他父亲 |
[32:11] | Alex is an heir, not the help. | 艾利克斯是继承人 不是佣人 |
[32:16] | Security will show you out. | 保安会送你们出去 |
[32:22] | If you weren’t gonna do that, I was. | 你再不动手 我就上了 |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:27] | What do we do now? | 现在做什么 |
[32:39] | Ian, where are you? | 伊恩 你在哪里 |
[32:40] | I just did something really stupid. | 我刚干了件愚蠢至极的事 |
[32:53] | I usually go home right after school. | 我一般一放学就回家了 |
[32:57] | Yeah, I thought we could do something different today. | 是啊 我想我们今天可以来点不一样的 |
[33:00] | Why? What’s today? | 为什么 今天是什么日子 |
[33:07] | Alex, | 艾利克斯 |
[33:11] | I-I knew your mom a long time ago. | 我很早以前就认识你妈妈了 |
[33:15] | She gets mad if I come home late. | 如果我回家晚了她会生气的 |
[33:21] | Right. | 是啊 |
[33:23] | I’m sure she doesn’t. | 我想她不会的 |
[33:26] | What I meant to say was I knew your aunt Dana. | 我是想说 我认识你的当娜姨妈 |
[33:32] | Aunt Dana died. | 当娜姨妈去世了 |
[33:34] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[33:36] | And I know that makes you really sad. | 我还知道你很难过 |
[33:40] | Makes me sad too. | 我也很难过 |
[33:43] | To have someone you love just vanish from your life. | 至爱从你的生命中消失 |
[33:46] | It’s hard to understand, even when you’re grown up. | 确实很难接受 即便你长大后也一样 |
[33:50] | How did you know her? | 你是怎么认识她的 |
[33:53] | From school? | 在学校吗 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:59] | See? | 看 |
[34:01] | We were good friends. | 我们是好朋友 |
[34:05] | She used to read me stories when I was little. | 我小时候她总是读故事书给我听 |
[34:08] | Then I got older and–and she let me read to her. | 等我长大点儿了 她就让我读给她听 |
[34:14] | She liked Harry Potter. | 她喜欢《哈利·波特》 |
[34:19] | I wish I hadn’t lost touch with her. | 真希望我没跟她失去联系 |
[34:23] | I wish I had… | 真希望 |
[34:27] | met you a lot sooner. | 我能早点认识你 |
[34:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:33] | You seem like someone I’d really like to know. | 感觉就很想认识你 |
[34:39] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[34:40] | I’m Officer Carter, here to take you home. | 我是卡特警员 来接你回家 |
[34:44] | But first I need to talk to my friend Ian for a minute. | 但首先我得先跟我的朋友伊恩谈一下 |
[34:49] | Tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[34:51] | Why don’t you go buy yourself an ice cream, okay? | 你去给自己买个冰淇淋 好吗 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:59] | I knew it was a stupid move the second I did it, | 我一动手就意识到那样很蠢 |
[35:03] | but that’s — I just found out that I have a son. | 但是 我刚刚知道自己有个儿子 |
[35:09] | Now these people, they wanna | 现在这些人 还想要 |
[35:10] | just take him away from me again? | 再次把他从我身边夺走 |
[35:12] | I’m not gonna let that happen, Ian, | 我不会允许的 伊恩 |
[35:14] | But we gotta do this right. | 但我们得光明正大地来 |
[35:30] | I never told you how much I liked the uniform. | 我还没告诉你 我多喜欢你穿警服的样子 |
[35:33] | Another line? | 又是花言巧语 |
[35:34] | Not even a little. | 是真心的 |
[35:41] | Friend of mine knows people who know people | 我朋友的朋友的朋友 |
[35:42] | 母亲 当娜·E·威灵顿 | |
[35:42] | 父亲 伊恩·D·墨菲 | |
[35:42] | 母亲 当娜·E·威灵顿 父亲 伊恩·D·墨菲 | |
[35:44] | that have dirt on doctors to the rich and famous. | 掌握了富豪名人御用医生的把柄 |
[35:48] | I’m about to submit that into evidence. | 我正准备要作为证物提交 |
[35:52] | So, are you ready to be a father for real? | 那么 你准备好真正做父亲了吗 |
[35:57] | More than you could possibly know. | 绝对超出你想象 |
[36:00] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[36:02] | And for Alex. | 也为艾利克斯 |
[36:04] | Happy enough to celebrate over a drink? | 要出去喝一杯庆祝吗 |
[36:07] | Maybe after the dust settles. | 等一切尘埃落定吧 |
[36:09] | You still have my number. | 你有我的号码 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:34] | What’s different about you tonight, Robin? | 你今晚有什么不一样吗 罗宾 |
[36:38] | I feel relieved, | 我感觉安心了 |
[36:39] | like a great weight’s been lifted. | 如释重负 |
[36:42] | I’m so pleased to hear that. | 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[36:44] | It sounds like your medication is working. | 看来你吃的药有效果了 |
[36:48] | No. | 不 |
[36:50] | It’s finally time for me to leave. | 是我终于可以离开了 |
[36:54] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[36:55] | Okay, Robin, the only way you can leave this facility | 罗宾 你离开这里的唯一方法 |
[36:57] | is with my signature, | 是我签字批准 |
[36:59] | which you’re not gonna get any time soon. | 但近期不可能 |
[37:01] | You need to start participating in your therapy. | 你得积极配合治疗 |
[37:05] | It’s the only way to get well. | 这样才能好转 |
[37:08] | I am participating. | 我在配合啊 |
[37:11] | And it’s been…educational, to say the least, | 可以说 很受启发 |
[37:17] | but there’s a government operative | 但有名政府特工 |
[37:19] | who’s coming to kill me, | 要来杀我 |
[37:20] | which means you and I have run out of time. | 也就是说 你我时间不多了 |
[37:23] | Okay, that sounds to me like | 好吧 这听起来 |
[37:24] | what we call a persecution complex. | 就像是所谓的受迫害情结 |
[37:27] | He’s quite real, I assure you. | 他可非常真实 我敢保证 |
[37:32] | So, you see, sadly, | 所以 很可惜 |
[37:38] | I need to be moving on. | 我得走了 |
[37:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:41] | So, you’re going to escape? | 那 你要逃跑 |
[37:49] | And how do you plan on doing that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[37:53] | First the phone on your desk will ring. | 首先 你桌子上的电话会响 |
[37:55] | She’ll be letting me know it’s time. | 她要告诉我时间到了 |
[37:58] | Then I’ll punch you in the carotid artery. | 然后我会猛击你的颈动脉 |
[38:00] | It’ll hurt, Ronald, but it won’t kill you. | 会很疼 罗纳尔多 但你死不了 |
[38:02] | Then I’ll take your car keys. | 然后我会拿走你的车钥匙 |
[38:08] | And the guards, how–how will you manage them? | 那警卫呢 你打算怎么处理他们 |
[38:12] | I won’t have to. | 我不用处理 |
[38:14] | They’ll be incapacitated from the desflurane | 他们会因为吸入通风系统里的地氟醚 |
[38:18] | in the ventilation system. | 而暂时瘫痪 |
[38:20] | It vaporizes at 75 degrees. | 地氟醚会在华氏75度时汽化 |
[38:23] | Which the building climate control | 大楼的温度控制中心 |
[38:24] | has been programmed to reach ten minutes ago. | 已经设定好十分钟前到达这一温度 |
[38:27] | Okay, this voice that you hear, | 好吧 你听到的那个声音 |
[38:29] | she is–she’s gonna do all this? | 她会 她会做所有这些事 |
[38:32] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[38:35] | She sees everything, | 她看到了一切 |
[38:37] | but there’s very little she can do about it herself. | 但是她自己能做的却不多 |
[38:42] | That’s where I come in. | 所以才需要我 |
[38:44] | She tells me what to do and I do it. | 她告诉我该做什么 然后我去做 |
[38:49] | She did help me a little with stealing the desflurane | 她确实帮我从自动配药机里 |
[38:52] | from the automatic dispensing system. | 偷出了地氟醚 |
[38:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:57] | I closed the vents in your office two days ago. | 我两天前就关了你办公室的通风口 |
[39:01] | It should have cleared out by now. | 现在外面应该搞定了 |
[39:09] | Do you hear how quiet it is out there? | 你听到外面多安静了吗 |
[39:12] | Must be almost time. | 一定是时间要到了 |
[39:18] | Are you as excited about this as I am? | 你跟我一样激动吗 |
[39:38] | How long are you gonna keep him waiting? | 你还要让他等多久 |
[39:42] | He promised to walk me home. | 他答应要送我回家了 |
[39:43] | Very chivalrous of him. | 真有骑士精神 |
[39:47] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[39:50] | Yeah, I need to go too. | 是啊 我也要走了 |
[39:53] | I have a date. | 我还有约 |
[39:54] | With my son. | 跟我儿子 |
[39:56] | Nice work tonight, ladies. | 今晚干得漂亮 姑娘们 |
[40:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:06] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:08] | You wanna get out of here? | 想走吗 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:13] | But you’re sleeping at my place. | 但你得去我那儿睡 |
[40:50] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[40:54] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[40:56] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[40:58] | Don’t worry. I didn’t kill them. | 别担心 我没杀他们 |
[41:01] | Like you said, I’ve been making progress. | 就像你说的 我有进步了 |
[41:05] | The man coming after me, on the other hand, | 但是要来杀我的那个人 |
[41:07] | will almost certainly kill you, so… | 却一定会杀了你 所以 |
[41:10] | You probably should run. | 你大概应该逃命了 |
[41:13] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[42:02] | Did you really think she would abandon me? | 你真以为她会抛弃我吗 |
[42:13] | Really? Even this guy? | 真的吗 这家伙都不行 |
[42:20] | I guess you’re the boss. | 反正你是老大 |
[42:23] | So long, Doc. | 再见了 医生 |
[42:25] | And thanks for all the help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[42:28] | I think I really am much better now. | 我真的觉得好多了 |
[43:05] | Finch, what’s wrong? | 芬奇 出什么事了 |
[43:06] | Mr. Reese, we have a problem. | 里瑟先生 我们有麻烦了 |