时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:47] | He won’t eat. He sleeps all day. | 他不肯吃东西 整天睡觉 |
[00:49] | When he’s not throwing up. | 偶尔醒了就吐 |
[00:51] | Have you changed his food? | 你们最近换了他的饮食了吗 |
[00:52] | Just the same high-performance kibble, | 一直是高档的粗磨谷物 |
[00:54] | plus the occasional table scrap. | 偶尔加点儿剩饭 |
[00:57] | I never feed him from the table. | 我从不喂他剩饭 |
[01:01] | Lethargy, vomiting, and lack of appetite | 嗜睡 呕吐 食欲不振 |
[01:03] | could indicate a more serious underlying cause. | 意味着可能有更严重的病因 |
[01:05] | I’d like to order some additional tests. | 我得安排进一步检查 |
[01:08] | Whatever he needs. | 什么都行 |
[01:09] | In the meantime, I have some anti-nausea medicine | 现在 我先开点止吐药 |
[01:11] | that should ease his symptoms. | 缓解下他的症状 |
[01:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry, you can’t be in here. | 抱歉 你不能进来 |
[01:30] | Neither can they. | 他们也不能 |
[01:32] | Give us the ketamine, the doctor lives. | 交出[麻醉剂]克他命 饶你一命 |
[01:41] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你真不该来这手 |
[01:55] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[01:56] | We’re merely a couple of concerned dog owners, | 我们不过是一对养狗人 |
[01:59] | Dr. Jensen. | 詹森医生 |
[02:01] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道要如何感谢你们 |
[02:04] | One of those expensive chew toys you have for sale at reception | 你接待处出售的那些昂贵的咀嚼玩具 |
[02:07] | would help. | 就挺好 |
[02:11] | Bear likes his new vet. | 小熊喜欢他的新兽医 |
[02:13] | He’s due for vaccinations in a month. | 他还有一个月就要接种疫苗了 |
[02:15] | It might be nice to visit Dr. Jensen | 不妨来詹森医生这里 |
[02:17] | when he’s not participating in a covert operation. | 而不用他参加卧底行动 |
[02:24] | Please, help me. I’ve lost my husband. | 拜托帮帮我 我丈夫失踪了 |
[02:26] | 音频拦截 911报警电话 | |
[02:27] | I’m out on our boat, on Long Island Sound. | 我在船上 在长岛海湾 |
[02:30] | And where is your husband? | 那你丈夫呢 |
[02:32] | He was here when I fell asleep. | 我睡觉前他还在 |
[02:35] | We have a new number, Mr. Reese. | 我们有个新号码了 里瑟先生 |
[02:37] | Vanessa Watkins. | 凡妮莎·沃特金斯 |
[02:39] | Former prosecutor with the district attorney’s office. | 前地检官办公室的公诉人 |
[02:42] | She’s put away some of the city’s worst violent offenders, | 她起诉过城里最凶残的暴力罪犯 |
[02:45] | rapists, murderers, drug traffickers. | 强奸犯 杀人犯 毒枭 |
[02:48] | Married to Jeremy Watkins, the defense attorney. | 她嫁给了杰里米·沃特金斯 辩护律师 |
[02:50] | A prosecutor married to a defense attorney? | 公诉人嫁给了辩护律师 |
[02:53] | Cats and Dogs, Mr. Reese. | 本是天敌啊 里瑟先生 |
[02:55] | Jeremy’s helped countless alleged criminals walk on technicalities, | 杰里米的辩护能力帮一堆刑事嫌犯逍遥法外 |
[02:59] | But it appears now he’s the one in trouble. | 不过现在看起来有麻烦的是他 |
[03:01] | He’s been missing at sea for two days. | 他在海上失踪两天了 |
[03:03] | Coast Guard’s still looking for him. | 海岸警卫队还在搜寻他 |
[03:06] | Maybe an unhappy client came back to haunt him. | 也许某位心怀怨恨的客户回来找他算账了 |
[03:12] | Got eyes on Vanessa, Finch. | 看到凡妮莎了 芬奇 |
[03:13] | 复制手机 凡妮莎·沃特金斯 | |
[03:16] | Has a friend with her. | 跟个朋友在一起 |
[03:18] | Everything is gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[03:19] | You don’t know that, Nicole. | 你无法确定 妮可 |
[03:21] | Nicole Spencer, Vanessa’s best friend since college. | 妮可·斯宾塞 从大学起就是凡妮莎的至友 |
[03:24] | She’s consoling her. | 她在安慰她 |
[03:30] | Finch, Vanessa’s got another problem. | 芬奇 凡妮莎另有麻烦了 |
[03:33] | Ms. Watkins. NYPD. | 沃特金斯夫人 纽约警察 |
[03:37] | You’re under arrest for the murder of your husband, | 你被捕了 涉嫌谋杀你丈夫 |
[03:39] | Jeremy Watkins. | 杰里米·沃特金斯 |
[03:41] | Guess Jeremy’s not missing anymore. | 看来杰里米已经不再”失踪”了 |
[03:43] | Cops think she killed him. | 警察认为她杀了他 |
[03:45] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[03:46] | Hands behind your back. | 手背过来 |
[03:47] | Did the machine give us her number too late? | 机器是不是把她的号码给迟了 |
[03:49] | No. | 不 |
[03:51] | The machine generated Vanessa’s number | 机器给出凡妮莎的号码 |
[03:53] | after Jeremy’s disappearance. | 是在杰里米失踪后 |
[03:55] | The threat is new and imminent. | 是新威胁 即将到来 |
[03:57] | In that case, we need to get ears on her interrogation. | 这样的话 我们得监听她的审讯 |
[04:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:05] | Vanessa Watkins. | 凡妮莎·沃特金斯 |
[04:07] | Never thought I’d see you on that side of the table. | 我从没想过你也会坐在这里 |
[04:09] | You were tough. I liked you. | 你很顽强 我以前很喜欢你 |
[04:11] | Hell, I even respected you, | 见鬼 我甚至很尊重你 |
[04:15] | Till you married that silver-tongued slimeball in the $5,000 suit. | 直到你嫁给了那个锦衣华服巧舌如簧的混球 |
[04:20] | I would have thought a seasoned prosecutor like Ms. Watkins | 我认为像沃特金斯夫人这样经验丰富的公诉人 |
[04:22] | would invoke her right to an attorney. | 会马上要求律师 |
[04:24] | It’s okay, keep quiet. | 没事的 保持沉默 |
[04:26] | Your SOS call will do the talking for you. | 你的求救电话能替你说话 |
[04:32] | Please, help me. I’ve lost my husband. | 拜托帮帮我 我丈夫失踪了 |
[04:34] | I’m out on our boat, on Long Island Sound. | 我在船上 在长岛海湾 |
[04:38] | And where is your husband? | 那你丈夫呢 |
[04:39] | He was here when I fell asleep, | 我睡觉前他还在 |
[04:40] | But I heard a noise, and when I got to the deck, | 但我听到有声音 我走到甲板上 |
[04:43] | I saw his body floating away. | 看到他的尸体漂走了 |
[04:45] | Please, help me. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[04:49] | I almost bought your whole “Damsel In Distress” act. | 我差点就相信了你”无助女子”的那套表演 |
[04:53] | Your husband’s blood. | 你丈夫的血 |
[04:55] | You were the only other person on board, | 你是唯一在甲板上的人 |
[04:58] | So we tested the statement you signed for the Coast Guard, | 所以我们检测了你在海岸警卫队签过字的陈述 |
[05:02] | the one where you swore your husband fell overboard. | 你在上边作证说你丈夫掉落海里了 |
[05:04] | Know what we found? | 知道我们发现了什么吗 |
[05:06] | Gunshot residue. Yeah. | 射击残留 没错 |
[05:10] | You forgot to wash your hands. | 你忘记洗手了 |
[05:13] | Money makes people careless. | 金钱会让人大意 |
[05:15] | With your husband gone, you got a lot more of it. | 你丈夫一死 你就能拿到一大笔 |
[05:18] | 5 mil life insurance, vacation home in, uh, | 五百万的人寿保险金 还有度假别墅在 |
[05:21] | Wha–what was it again, | 在什么地方来着 |
[05:23] | Tuscany, hmm? | [意大利]托斯卡纳 |
[05:25] | Doesn’t matter, you’re never gonna see it again. | 无所谓了 反正你再也见不到了 |
[05:27] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[05:33] | ‘Cause we found the gun, | 因为我们找到枪了 |
[05:34] | The gun you used to kill Jeremy. | 你用来杀死杰里米的枪 |
[05:36] | Witness saw you toss it into the Long Island Sound, | 目击者看见你扔到了长岛海湾 |
[05:39] | So we dragged it. | 所以我们去打捞了 |
[05:41] | Took a while, but we fished it out. | 费了点儿时间 不过我们捞上来了 |
[05:43] | Ask me, you did the world a favor, | 要我说 你算做了件好事 |
[05:45] | ridding it of that scumbag husband of yours. | 搞死了你的混蛋丈夫 |
[05:49] | Tell us what really happened. | 告诉我们到底发生了什么 |
[05:52] | We’ll hammer out a deal. | 我们来个协议 |
[05:54] | Such a damning list of circumstantial evidence. | 这么多的间接证据 |
[05:58] | So why are you pressing me for a confession, Detective Cameron? | 你干嘛还要逼我招供呢 卡梅伦警探 |
[06:06] | You don’t have a body, do you? | 你没找到尸体 是吧 |
[06:11] | You can show my attorney in now. | 现在可以请我的律师进来了 |
[06:22] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[06:23] | I was surprised you asked for me, | 我挺惊讶你居然会叫我 |
[06:25] | Considering you once told my boss I was | 毕竟你可曾对我老板说过我是 |
[06:28] | “A unique combination of lazy and ineffectual.” | “集懒惰和无能于一身的极品” |
[06:32] | The conversation my attorney and I are about to have | 我的律师跟我之间的谈话 |
[06:35] | will be privileged. | 是受保护的 |
[06:36] | I want all cameras removed. | 把摄像头关掉 |
[06:41] | The judges are all home with their brandy and cigars, | 法官们都在家里享受白兰地和雪茄呢 |
[06:44] | which means you get to spend the night in lockup. | 这就意味着你要被关一晚上了 |
[06:46] | Sorry, Detective, we gotta clear the room. | 抱歉了 警探 请离开这房间 |
[06:56] | Sounds like Vanessa shot her husband. | 听起来像是凡妮莎枪杀了她丈夫 |
[06:59] | She’s innocent until proven guilty. | 她还是清白的 直到被证明有罪 |
[07:01] | Or until her lawyer finds a loophole. | 或者直到她的律师找到漏洞 |
[07:03] | Ms. Watkins was smart enough not to ask for her attorney | 沃特金斯夫人非常聪明 她先不要求律师 |
[07:06] | until she’d heard Detective Cameron’s entire case against her. | 等着卡梅伦警探把整个案子和盘托出 |
[07:09] | She knows that, without a body, | 她清楚 没有尸体 |
[07:11] | he needs a confession to bolster his case to the jury. | 他需要她招供了才能立案上法庭 |
[07:14] | Cameron’s trying to keep her in custody until she talks. | 卡梅伦想关到她开口 |
[07:17] | For a prosecutor, | 身为公诉人 |
[07:18] | a single night in lockup could be life-threatening. | 被关一晚上都可能有生命危险 |
[07:20] | We need to get her out of there. | 我们得把她弄出来 |
[07:25] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[07:26] | Detective, is Vanessa still speaking with her attorney? | 警探 凡妮莎还在跟她的律师谈吗 |
[07:31] | Vanessa’s attorney just left. | 凡妮莎的律师刚走 |
[07:33] | We need you to get Ms. Watkins out of custody. | 我们要你把沃特金斯夫人带出关押室 |
[07:42] | A little late for that. | 有点儿晚了 |
[07:44] | Vanessa knocked her attorney out cold, | 凡妮莎敲倒了她的律师 |
[07:46] | took her clothes, and walked right out of here. | 换了她的衣服 直接走了 |
[07:47] | No wonder she requested Sarah Ellis. | 难怪她非要莎拉·埃利斯 |
[07:50] | I’d be willing to wager they’re | 我肯定她们两个 |
[07:51] | similar in age, height, and build. | 年龄 体重 身形都相似 |
[07:53] | So Vanessa’s escaped, and she’s an alleged murderer. | 凡妮莎逃了 她还是杀人嫌犯 |
[07:57] | Maybe the machine gave us her number because she isn’t finished. | 也许机器给出她的号码是因为她还要继续 |
[08:13] | All right, listen up. | 好了 都给我听着 |
[08:14] | Domain Awareness captured footage of the suspect, | 区域警觉系统拍到了嫌犯的录像 |
[08:17] | Vanessa Watkins, buying a bus ticket to Philadelphia. | 凡妮莎·沃特金斯 买了一张去费城的巴士车票 |
[08:21] | The file should be in your inbox now. | 文件应该已经发到你们邮箱里了 |
[08:23] | Our fugitive’s bus leaves in less than an hour. | 这位逃犯的巴士将在一小时内出发 |
[08:25] | She will not be on it because we will stop her! | 她登不上车 因为我们会阻止她 |
[08:31] | I received the footage. Thank you, Detective. | 我收到录像了 谢谢 警探 |
[08:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:40] | You got the coordinates? | 拿到坐标了吗 |
[08:42] | Five-block radius on the southwest side of the station. | 车站西南方五条街范围内 |
[08:45] | I made a note of every pay phone and ATM. | 我记录了所有的公用电话和自动取款机 |
[08:46] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[08:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:49] | No, you’re not listening to me. | 不 你根本没听我说 |
[08:52] | Like I told you before… | 我跟你说过 |
[08:53] | That’s what I tried to tell you. | 这正是我要告诉你的 |
[08:56] | Detective Terney seems a little, uh, intense. | 铁尼警探似乎有点儿 紧张 |
[08:59] | And advice on how to get along with him? | 建议下怎么跟他相处吧 |
[09:01] | Some people on the force, | 警队里有些人 |
[09:02] | you’re better off keeping your distance. | 你最好离远一点儿 |
[09:04] | Not sure I get what you mean. | 不太明白你说什么 |
[09:06] | You will. | 你会明白的 |
[09:15] | Finch, | 芬奇 |
[09:16] | no sign of Vanessa at the bus station. | 凡妮莎不在巴士站 |
[09:18] | I think I might know why. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[09:19] | As a prosecutor, Ms. Watkins would know | 身为公诉人 沃特金斯夫人应该清楚 |
[09:20] | the extent of the city’s surveillance network. | 城市监控网络的范围 |
[09:23] | She could have avoided the cameras altogether? | 她完全可以避开摄像头 |
[09:25] | That’s just it, she doesn’t. She looks right at them. | 正是 但她没有 她直视了摄像头 |
[09:30] | She got caught on camera on purpose. | 她是故意被摄像头捕捉到的 |
[09:33] | She has no intention of getting on that bus. | 她根本无意乘坐巴士 |
[09:35] | Ms. Watkins has already proven herself | 沃特金斯夫人已经证明了自己 |
[09:37] | practiced at the art of deception. | 熟练的骗术技巧 |
[09:39] | She’s beginning to remind me of you, Mr. Reese. | 她让我想起你了 里瑟先生 |
[09:47] | I’ll have Ms. Shaw retrace Vanessa’s steps. | 我让肖女士重走凡妮莎的路线 |
[09:57] | Vanessa seems to have picked the pocket of an old man | 凡妮莎离开车站前 |
[10:00] | in an orange jacket before she left the station. | 掏了一位穿橙色夹克的老人的东西 |
[10:02] | Have you seen anything that would give you an indication | 你有没有看出迹象 |
[10:04] | where she was going? | 她要去哪儿 |
[10:06] | Nope. | 没有 |
[10:08] | But the old man from the footage is back. | 不过录像上那位老人回来了 |
[10:11] | I’m gonna ask him. | 我去问问他 |
[10:12] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[10:13] | Did you lose something? | 你丢东西了吗 |
[10:15] | – A wallet maybe? – No. | -钱包吗 -没有 |
[10:17] | But I did misplace my cell phone. | 但我找不到手机了 |
[10:19] | If you give me the number, | 要是你把号码给我 |
[10:21] | I know somebody who can track it. | 我有朋友可以追踪 |
[10:28] | There you go. | 给 |
[10:29] | Finch, drug dealers are the only traffic we’re seeing out here. | 芬奇 这里满眼看去只有毒贩 |
[10:35] | You might want to have another look. | 那就再看看 |
[10:49] | 强制配对 完成 | |
[10:52] | I’m here to see reverb. | 我来找混响 |
[10:53] | Reverb’s got a prior engagement. | 混响已经有约了 |
[10:56] | I suggest you move along. | 我建议你走你的 |
[10:59] | Reginald! Can you hear me? | 雷金纳德 你能听到吗 |
[11:06] | Only two people allowed to call me Reginald. | 只有两个人可以喊我雷金纳德 |
[11:10] | My moms and the courts. | 我妈和法庭 |
[11:13] | Finch, I’m sending you a photo. | 芬奇 我发给你一张照片 |
[11:15] | Guy’s first name is Reginald. | 这人名叫雷金纳德 |
[11:22] | Reginald “Reverb” Marshall. | “混响”雷金纳德·马歇尔 |
[11:25] | Recently released after serving part of a 20-year sentence | 判刑二十年 刚刚被提前放出 |
[11:27] | for murder and drug trafficking. | 罪名是谋杀和贩毒 |
[11:30] | Vanessa put him away. | 是凡妮莎起诉的 |
[11:31] | So why is she visiting him now? | 那她现在为什么来找他 |
[11:42] | Thanks for talking to that judge for me, | 谢谢你为我向法官求情 |
[11:45] | getting me out. | 放我出来 |
[11:48] | Finch, wanted to let you know. | 芬奇 通知你一声 |
[11:50] | Tip came through. | 有消息了 |
[11:51] | Someone spotted Vanessa | 有人发现凡妮莎 |
[11:52] | at a dealer’s building in Washington Heights. | 出现在华盛顿高地一栋毒贩的建筑里 |
[11:54] | I appreciate that update, Detective. | 感谢你的通知 警探 |
[11:56] | Detective Cameron’s instructed us to consider the suspect | 卡梅伦警探提醒我们说嫌犯可能 |
[11:59] | armed and dangerous. | 持有武器 很危险 |
[12:01] | Is that standard operating procedure? | 这是标准流程吗 |
[12:03] | Not when there’s no evidence the suspect has a weapon. | 不是 并没有证据显示嫌犯有武器 |
[12:05] | I knew Vanessa. | 我认识凡妮莎 |
[12:06] | Worked a couple cases together. She was tough. | 跟她合作过几个案子 她很顽强 |
[12:09] | Don’t know why, but Cameron’s determined to bring her in, | 不知道为什么 反正卡梅伦非要抓住她 |
[12:12] | dead or alive. | 死活不论 |
[12:23] | Reginald just gave Vanessa a brick of coke. | 混响刚刚给了凡妮莎一袋货 |
[12:26] | What’s a former prosecutor planning to do | 前公诉人准备 |
[12:28] | with a kilogram of cocaine? | 拿一公斤可卡因干什么呢 |
[12:30] | Something illegal. | 干非法的事 |
[12:33] | Mr. Reese, police are on the way. | 里瑟先生 警察在路上了 |
[12:35] | You and Ms. Shaw need to vacate the premises. | 你和肖女士得马上离开 |
[12:38] | I’ll ask Detective Carter to run interference. | 我让卡特警探帮忙掩护下 |
[12:41] | You need me to take care of someone for you, | 要我帮你搞定谁 |
[12:42] | just call me. | 一个电话就行 |
[12:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | I want that building cleared, floor by floor, now! | 我要彻查整栋建筑 层层清理 快 |
[13:04] | Yes, Sir! | 遵命长官 |
[13:10] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[13:11] | I’ve accessed the provider system | 我获取了沃特金斯夫人 |
[13:12] | for the cellular phone Ms. Watkins acquired. | 手机供应商的权限 |
[13:15] | Cameron’s already spotted her. | 卡梅伦已经发现她了 |
[13:16] | He’s searching the building now. | 他正在搜查整栋建筑 |
[13:17] | Let me save you some trouble. | 我帮你省点儿麻烦吧 |
[13:18] | I was able to turn on the carrier phase tracking | 我已经打开了载波相位跟踪 |
[13:21] | and determine the phone’s position to within 6 inches. | 手机的位置定位误差十五厘米 |
[13:23] | She’s at the southwest corner of the roof. | 她在屋顶西南角 |
[13:33] | The rest of you check the roof! | 其他人检查屋顶 |
[13:46] | Come with me. I can help you. | 跟我来 我可以帮你 |
[13:47] | No one can help me. | 没人帮得了我 |
[13:50] | But I swear, I did not kill my husband. | 但我发誓 我没杀我丈夫 |
[13:59] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[14:21] | Vanessa told me she didn’t kill her husband. | 凡妮莎告诉我她没杀她丈夫 |
[14:25] | Do you think she’s innocent? | 你认为她是清白的吗 |
[14:26] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[14:27] | But in that moment, I thought she was telling the truth. | 但那一刻 我认为她说的是实情 |
[14:30] | I guess the former prosecutor doesn’t trust the system, then. | 那看来这位前公诉人不相信系统 |
[14:32] | Think I’d be standing here in a uniform | 要是系统永远正确 |
[14:34] | if the system always worked? | 我能落到穿制服这地步吗 |
[14:36] | Detective Cameron ordered us | 卡梅伦警探下令说 |
[14:38] | to consider Vanessa armed and dangerous. | 凡妮莎持有武器 很危险 |
[14:41] | Is Cameron HR? | 卡梅伦是HR的人 |
[14:43] | I wondered the same thing, | 我也在怀疑 |
[14:45] | But I asked around, and turns out, | 但我打探了一下 原来 |
[14:47] | Jeremy Watkins had a client, alleged murderer. | 杰里米·沃特金斯有个客户 涉嫌谋杀 |
[14:50] | Jeremy made Cameron out to be a racist liar on the stand. | 杰里米在庭上把卡梅伦说成有种族歧视的骗子 |
[14:53] | The defendant walked, | 被告无罪释放 |
[14:54] | and the prosecutor who let Cameron get hung out to dry? | 而那个任由卡梅伦出丑的公诉人 |
[14:58] | Vanessa Watkins. | 凡妮莎·沃特金斯 |
[14:59] | Cameron isn’t HR. | 卡梅伦不是HR的人 |
[15:02] | Catching Vanessa and making her pay–it’s personal. | 抓着凡妮莎让她付出代价 这是私仇 |
[15:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:14] | Next time, I’ll wait in the car. | 下次我在车里等着 |
[15:30] | Vanessa would rather jump off a building | 凡妮莎宁愿跳楼 |
[15:32] | than have Cameron take her in. | 也不愿被卡梅伦抓住 |
[15:34] | Bad guys always run. | 坏人总是逃 |
[15:36] | As do the so-called good guys, | 所谓好人也一样 |
[15:38] | when the detective pursuing them wants them dead or alive. | 只要后边有警探不论死活地追捕 |
[15:42] | I wonder, could Ms. Watkins be a victim after all? | 我在想 沃特金斯夫人会是受害人吗 |
[15:52] | Off. | 走 |
[15:55] | Good boy. | 乖 |
[15:57] | Carter thinks she could be innocent. | 卡特认为她可能是清白的 |
[15:58] | My money’s still on Vanessa killing her husband. | 我还是押凡妮莎杀了她丈夫 |
[16:03] | You want to put it to a bet? | 你要赌吗 |
[16:05] | How about 100 bucks? | 一百块如何 |
[16:06] | We really don’t wager on whether our numbers | 我们不赌号码 |
[16:08] | are victims or perpetrators. | 是受害人还是行凶者 |
[16:10] | You guys have been doing this for how long, | 你们俩做这个多久了 |
[16:12] | and not once did you think to bet on the outcome? | 就没有一次想着赌赌结果 |
[16:15] | Regardless of your rather louche take on what we do here, | 随便你以为我们俩有何不道德的行为 |
[16:17] | Ms. Shaw, the question remains, | 肖女士 问题还是存在 |
[16:19] | if Vanessa didn’t kill her husband, | 如果凡妮莎没有杀死她的丈夫 |
[16:20] | who did, and what has that to do with her present jeopardy? | 那是谁 跟她现在的危机又有何关系 |
[16:24] | I don’t know, but we need to find her. | 我不知道 不过我们得找到她 |
[16:29] | She’s disposed of the cell phone we were tracking. | 她扔掉我们追踪的手机了 |
[16:31] | NYPD must have frozen her accounts by now. | 纽约警察现在肯定冻结了她的账号 |
[16:34] | She’ll need money. | 她需要钱 |
[16:36] | Brick of coke she has could help with that. | 那袋货能帮她搞到 |
[16:37] | Do you think Ms. Watkins plans to traffic cocaine? | 你以为沃特金斯夫人计划贩毒 |
[16:40] | If she does, she’ll need help. | 如果是的话 她需要帮助 |
[16:42] | People on the run always make the same mistake, | 人在逃亡时总是会犯一种错误 |
[16:44] | contact someone they know. | 跟熟人联系 |
[16:46] | Vanessa was with a friend when she was arrested. | 凡妮莎被捕时跟个朋友在一起 |
[16:50] | Nicole Spencer. | 妮可·斯宾塞 |
[16:52] | And Nicole is hosting a book club today, | 妮可今天主持个读书会 |
[16:55] | in spite of Vanessa’s predicament. | 尽管凡妮莎已陷入如此窘境 |
[16:57] | Any of these ladies not gonna make it? | 有哪位女士无法出席吗 |
[17:00] | This Mindy is a maybe. | 这位明迪写着”也许” |
[17:03] | Maybe means no. | “也许”就是”不出席” |
[17:04] | I’ll go as her friend. | 我以她朋友的身份去 |
[17:10] | Are you sure you’ll fit in? | 你确定自己合适吗 |
[17:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:14] | I have a secret weapon. | 我有秘密武器 |
[17:21] | I’m here for book club. | 我来参加读书会 |
[17:22] | I’m Mindy’s friend, Carmen. | 我是明迪的朋友 卡门 |
[17:24] | Mindy couldn’t make it this week. | 明迪这周来不了 |
[17:28] | And we actually have a friend | 我们正有位朋友 |
[17:29] | who’s going through a rough time. | 经历不幸 |
[17:31] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[17:33] | I don’t know what I’ll do with all this chardonnay. | 我不知道要拿这些夏敦埃怎么办了 |
[17:43] | Jeremy was a pit bull in court, but he doted on Vanessa, | 杰里米在法庭上简直像斗牛 但他深爱凡妮莎 |
[17:46] | gave her anything she wanted. | 任她予取予求 |
[17:48] | Who would have thought she was so unhappy? | 谁会想到她那么不开心呢 |
[17:50] | Wealthy, charismatic, good looks to match? | 有财富 有魅力 有容貌 |
[17:53] | A man like that is hard to pin down. | 那种男人管不住的 |
[17:55] | Olivia, please. | 奥利维亚 拜托 |
[17:57] | Let’s not make Mindy’s friend think we’re just here to gossip. | 别让明迪的朋友以为我们就是在一起八卦的 |
[18:03] | Where’s your powder room? | 盥洗室在哪儿 |
[18:19] | Do I dare ask how the book club is going? | 能否问下读书会进展如何 |
[18:22] | Bunch of pseudo-intellectual glorified trophy wives. | 一群主妇冒充知识分子装模作样 |
[18:26] | Okay, so I ducked out, | 行了 我避开了 |
[18:28] | logged in to Nicole’s bank account. | 登入妮可的银行账户 |
[18:30] | She is not sneaking money to Vanessa. | 她没暗中给凡妮莎钱 |
[18:33] | Has Vanessa made contact? | 凡妮莎跟她联系过吗 |
[18:41] | 复制手机 妮可·斯宾塞 | |
[18:42] | 强制配对 完成 | |
[18:42] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[18:43] | We’re up on Nicole’s phone. | 这是妮可的手机 |
[18:46] | Doesn’t appear that Ms. Watkins | 看来沃特金斯夫人并没有 |
[18:48] | has reached out to her best friend. | 联系她的至友 |
[18:50] | The majority of the texts I see are from a male friend, | 我看到大多数短信来自一位男性朋友 |
[18:55] | and they’re of rather a graphic nature. | 描述得栩栩如生 |
[18:57] | Nicole’s got a boyfriend? | 妮可有男朋友 |
[18:59] | Yes, named “Hot stuff”. | 对 名叫”火辣” |
[19:06] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[19:11] | Nabokov faced some unique challenges | 纳博科夫以极富挑战性的笔法 |
[19:14] | writing so honestly about forbidden love. | 真实地书写了那种禁忌之爱 |
[19:17] | Speaking of forbidden love, | 说到禁忌之爱 |
[19:18] | Did you frame Vanessa for Jeremy’s murder | 是你故意陷害凡妮莎谋杀杰里米 |
[19:20] | because you were sleeping with him? | 因为你跟他睡了 |
[19:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:24] | Not Jeremy. “Hot stuff”. | 不是杰里米 是”火辣” |
[19:27] | I didn’t–I– | 我没 我 |
[19:32] | Up to me, I’d shoot your sorry ass. | 要我能做主 就直接给你一枪 |
[19:35] | Unfortunately, it’s not, | 可惜的是 不行 |
[19:36] | So I have to protect you, because your best friend | 所以我不得不保护你 因为你的至友 |
[19:38] | might be on her way here to kill you. | 也许正在来杀你的路上 |
[19:40] | Now… | 现在 |
[19:42] | what’s this book about? | 这本书讲什么的 |
[19:45] | I took another look at Vanessa’s file. | 我又看了一下凡妮莎的档案 |
[19:47] | The evidence just wasn’t sitting right with me. | 证据感觉就是不对劲 |
[19:49] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[19:50] | The GSR on Vanessa’s hands. | 凡妮莎手上的射击残留 |
[19:53] | Forensics found trace amounts all over the deck, | 法医在甲板上只发现一点点 |
[19:55] | but the largest concentration? | 而浓度最高的地方 |
[19:58] | On Vanessa’s cosmetics. | 是凡妮莎的化妆品 |
[19:59] | So either Vanessa shot her husband | 所以要不就是凡妮莎枪杀她丈夫后 |
[20:01] | and then put on eye shadow… | 马上擦了眼影 |
[20:02] | Or the gunshot residue was planted. | 要不那射击残留就是栽赃的 |
[20:05] | What’s the name of the witness | 那个帮警察 |
[20:05] | who helped the police find the gun? | 找到枪的目击者叫什么 |
[20:10] | Scott Rawlins. | 斯科特·罗林斯 |
[20:12] | He works at the marina where the Watkins kept their yacht. | 他在沃特金斯夫妻游船的停泊码头工作 |
[20:14] | I’ll have a talk with him. | 我去跟他聊聊 |
[20:18] | Nice boat. | 船真不错 |
[20:19] | Even for people with a place in Tuscany. | 虽说人家在托斯卡纳有房子 |
[20:29] | Who was that man in Washington Heights, | 华盛顿高地那人是谁 |
[20:32] | in the suit? | 穿西装那个 |
[20:35] | Look, we’re adults. | 我们是成年人了 |
[20:38] | I don’t have to know everything about you, | 我不用知道你的一切 |
[20:40] | you don’t have to know everything about me. | 你也不用知道我的一切 |
[20:46] | I think it’s good you’re moving on. | 我认为你能继续生活挺好 |
[20:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:50] | From Beecher. | 忘掉比彻 |
[20:51] | Good for you for seeing someone new. | 重新约会挺好的 |
[20:55] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢了 |
[20:57] | I got a fiancee myself. | 我也有未婚妻 |
[21:00] | Course, she’d rather elope. | 她想私奔 |
[21:03] | Me, I want the blow-out party, | 而我想办场超大的派对 |
[21:06] | all my friends and family there. | 所有亲友都到场 |
[21:08] | Your fiancee, she from a big family? | 你未婚妻 她家人很多吗 |
[21:11] | No, she’s not real close to her folks. | 不 她和她家人其实不太亲近 |
[21:14] | Probably why she doesn’t want the big party. | 也许她正因为这才不想办派对 |
[21:19] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢了 卡特 |
[21:21] | No problem. | 没事儿 |
[21:28] | Did you talk to your contact at interpol? | 你和国际刑警的线人联系过没 |
[21:30] | The yacht the Watkins owned– | 沃特金斯的那条游艇 |
[21:32] | valued at 5 mil, but get this, | 价值五百万 但是呢 |
[21:35] | it’s leveraged to the hilt | 它被全额抵押了 |
[21:36] | and about to be repossessed by the lender, | 而且马上就要被贷方收回了 |
[21:38] | A shell corporation that belongs to a mobster. | 而贷方是黑帮开的空壳公司 |
[21:40] | Jeremy Watkins owed a mobster $5 million? | 杰里米·沃特金斯欠黑帮五百万美元 |
[21:43] | At least. | 至少五百万 |
[21:44] | All of Jeremy’s accounts were in the red, | 杰里米的账户都负债了 |
[21:46] | except for one, | 除了一个 |
[21:48] | a charity by the name of “Innocence Now”. | 一个叫”重获清白”的慈善基金 |
[21:51] | Where is this account based, Detective? | 那个账户在哪里开的 警探 |
[21:53] | Greenwich, Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州的格林威治 |
[21:55] | I guess I’m going to Greenwich. | 看来我要去格林威治了吧 |
[21:56] | If you wouldn’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[21:58] | I’m sure Ms. Shaw has had | 我相信肖女士已经 |
[21:59] | enough Chardonnay and Nabokov for one afternoon. | 喝够夏敦埃也读够纳博科夫了 |
[22:01] | I’ll have her join you. | 我会让她也过去 |
[22:04] | Mr. Reese, Jeremy Watkins was deeply in debt | 里瑟先生 杰里米·沃特金斯欠了 |
[22:07] | to an organized crime affiliate. | 黑帮一大笔钱 |
[22:09] | It’s entirely possible that they killed Jeremy. | 很有可能是他们杀了杰里米 |
[22:12] | If they knew he would never pay, | 如果他们知道他不还钱 |
[22:14] | they could have killed him to send a message to Vanessa. | 也许会杀了他 给凡妮莎传达信息 |
[22:17] | Yes, “Pay up or else!” | 是的 不还钱就得死 |
[22:19] | Ms. Watkins is beginning to look more and more like a victim, | 沃特金斯夫人越来越像受害人了 |
[22:22] | although I can’t explain why a victim would procure | 但我还是不明白为什么受害人 |
[22:24] | such a large amount of cocaine. | 需要那么多可卡因 |
[22:26] | I think I can. | 也许我明白 |
[22:28] | I just found the witness against Vanessa. | 我刚找到指证凡妮莎的证人 |
[22:32] | Scott Rawlins. | 斯科特·罗林斯 |
[22:34] | Perhaps he dumped the gun that killed Jeremy. | 也许是他杀了杰里米 扔了枪 |
[22:36] | Were you able to ask him about the planted evidence? | 能找他问问那份栽赃的证据吗 |
[22:39] | No, because someone just planted evidence on him. | 不行 因为有人刚栽赃了他 |
[22:44] | Finch, the cops just arrested | 芬奇 警察刚逮捕了 |
[22:46] | Scott Rawlins for possession with intent to sell. | 斯科特·罗林斯 罪名是藏毒并试图贩卖 |
[22:48] | Had a brick of cocaine identical | 证物是一块可卡因 |
[22:50] | to the one Reginald gave Vanessa. | 和雷金纳德给凡妮莎的一模一样 |
[22:52] | She planted drugs on the witness against her to discredit him. | 她栽赃了指证她的证人来破坏他的可信度 |
[22:56] | Exactly what I would have done. | 换我也会这么做 |
[22:59] | In that case, I still can’t speak | 这样的话 我还是不知道 |
[23:00] | to whether she’s a victim or a perpetrator. | 她到底是受害人还是行凶者了 |
[23:03] | But Vanessa can. | 凡妮莎知道 |
[23:05] | She stuck around to admire her own work. | 她留了下来欣赏她的成果 |
[23:23] | Frame a man up, then steal his car to get away. | 先栽赃 再偷人家的车逃走 |
[23:28] | You’re good, Vanessa. We need to talk. | 厉害啊 凡妮莎 我们得谈谈了 |
[23:41] | I just spoke to Mr. Reese. They’re 15 minutes away. | 刚问过里瑟先生 他们还有十五分钟就到 |
[23:44] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[23:46] | It seems to me, the best way to start | 我觉得 最好是先确定 |
[23:48] | would be to ascertain Ms. Watkins’ | 沃特金斯夫人是否 |
[23:50] | guilt or innocence in the death of her husband. | 杀了她的丈夫 |
[23:52] | From there, we can attempt to figure out | 然后 我们才能弄清楚 |
[23:54] | the current situation. | 现在的情况 |
[23:56] | Ms. Shaw were here, she’d be willing to wager double or nothing | 要是肖女士在这儿 她会愿意加倍下注 |
[23:59] | that Vanessa’s the threat. | 押凡妮莎是威胁 |
[24:00] | So Vanessa’s guilty, we turn her over | 那么如果凡妮莎有罪 我们就把她交给 |
[24:02] | to a corrupt cop who might be trying to kill her? | 一个想要杀了她的腐败警察吗 |
[24:05] | And if she’s innocent, we let her go free, | 如果她是清白的 我们放她走 |
[24:07] | at which point, she may still be trying to kill somebody. | 而即使如此 也许是她想要杀人 |
[24:10] | We need to figure out which flawed plan is best. | 我们得两害权其轻 |
[24:14] | I can help with that. | 我有个主意 |
[24:24] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:27] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[24:28] | As of this moment, Ms. Watkins, | 现在 沃特金斯夫人 |
[24:29] | we are your judge and jury. | 我们是你的法官和陪审团 |
[24:31] | You’re here to make your argument. | 你在此做己方陈述 |
[24:33] | I can name at least three felonies you’re committing. | 你们现在至少犯了三项重罪 |
[24:36] | Kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment, coercion! | 绑架 非法拘禁 胁迫 |
[24:40] | Why should I make my argument to you? | 我为什么要对你们做陈述 |
[24:42] | Because if we decide that you’re innocent | 因为如果我们判定你没有 |
[24:44] | of your husband’s murder, | 杀死你丈夫 |
[24:45] | we can provide you with an alternate identity | 我们可以给你一个新身份 |
[24:48] | and a fresh start in a new city. | 让你在新城市开始新生活 |
[24:50] | If you’re guilty, we turn you over to the NYPD. | 如果你有罪 我们就把你交给纽约警察 |
[24:57] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[24:59] | You worked Homicide. | 你在凶案组工作 |
[25:01] | NYPD is full of dirty cops. | 纽约警察局里有一堆黑警 |
[25:04] | Don’t have to tell me that. | 这不用你说 |
[25:06] | But I don’t think you’re one of them. | 但我认为你不是 |
[25:11] | So this trial you want to have… | 所以你们这场审判 |
[25:15] | I’m game. | 我参加 |
[25:19] | Surveillance footage clocked our fugitive | 监控录像显示逃犯 |
[25:21] | getting into this SUV approximately 80 minutes ago. | 大约在八十分钟前上了这辆越野车 |
[25:24] | She’s got a friend, male. | 她有朋友帮忙 男性 |
[25:26] | Appears to be wearing a suit. | 穿着西装 |
[25:28] | Plate readers are on the lookout for the car. | 分析仪在寻找这辆车 |
[25:29] | Set up a perimeter around the marina. | 在码头拉起警戒线 |
[25:31] | Close off the bridges. | 关闭大桥 |
[25:32] | Find anyone who’s seen them, talked to them, thought about them, now! | 找出所有他们见过 聊过 想过的人 快 |
[25:39] | Your husband’s blood on the deck, | 甲板上有你丈夫的血 |
[25:41] | GSR on your hands– | 射击残留在你手上 |
[25:42] | And on my cosmetics. | 还有我的化妆品里 |
[25:44] | You read the police report. | 你读了警方报告 |
[25:45] | I swiped a copy from Cameron’s desk on my way out of the station. | 我溜出警局时从卡梅伦桌上顺走了一份 |
[25:50] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[25:52] | Probably. | 或许会 |
[25:53] | My husband wasn’t murdered. | 我丈夫不是被谋杀的 |
[25:55] | He drowned. | 他是溺水 |
[25:57] | Someone planted that evidence and framed me. | 有人栽赃了证据陷害我 |
[26:00] | Prove it. | 证明 |
[26:01] | I’m the defense. Burden of proof lies with you. | 我是辩方 列举证据是你的工作 |
[26:05] | You can object. | 你可以反对 |
[26:06] | Fine, I object. | 好吧 我反对 |
[26:08] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[26:12] | I found this in Scott Rwlins’ locker. | 我在斯科特·罗林斯的储物柜里找到了这个 |
[26:16] | When you planted the drugs? | 在你栽赃证据的时候 |
[26:18] | Yes. $50,000. | 是的 五万美元 |
[26:21] | A marina guard doesn’t make that in a year. | 一个码头警卫一年也赚不了这么多钱 |
[26:23] | Someone paid him to plant the evidence, | 有人花钱雇他栽赃证据 |
[26:26] | tell the police where to find that gun. | 告诉警察去哪里找那把枪 |
[26:28] | The same person who is framing me. | 就是陷害我的那个人做的 |
[26:31] | You have no chain of custody for that money. | 你没法证明这笔钱的来路 |
[26:33] | It could have come from anywhere. | 它可能来自任何地方 |
[26:35] | Wh– | 什… |
[26:38] | You used to put bad guys away. | 你曾经负责抓坏人 |
[26:41] | Then you married a defense attorney, | 后来却嫁给了辩护律师 |
[26:43] | one notorious for helping murderers walk. | 他帮助杀人犯逍遥法外 臭名昭著 |
[26:49] | Why’d you switch sides like that? | 你为什么会换边站 |
[26:51] | Was it the money? | 因为钱吗 |
[26:58] | My first murder trial, | 我第一次起诉凶案 |
[26:59] | I was a wreck. | 我完全不知所措 |
[27:01] | Rehearsing every night in the mirror, | 每天晚上都对着镜子练习 |
[27:03] | picturing the jury in their underwear, | 想象陪审团穿着内衣的样子 |
[27:05] | all the old tricks. | 所有的把戏都试过 |
[27:07] | I was winning… | 我眼看要赢了 |
[27:09] | until the defendant hired new counsel. | 但是被告换了一位新律师 |
[27:13] | Jeremy. | 杰里米 |
[27:14] | He trounced me. | 他打得我惨败 |
[27:18] | But he was kind afterwards. | 但之后他很友好 |
[27:21] | Told me I had grit. | 告诉我我很勇敢 |
[27:24] | He wouldn’t have let Cameron hunt me down like this. | 要是他在就不会让卡梅伦这么对我 |
[27:28] | Jeremy would have protected me. | 杰里米会保护我 |
[27:30] | He wasn’t protecting you when he ran up all that debt to a mobster. | 他背了黑帮一屁股债时可没保护你 |
[27:35] | But now that he’s dead, | 但现在他死了 |
[27:38] | that life insurance policy will wipe out all his debt, | 他的人寿保险可以偿还所有债务 |
[27:41] | and you’ll finally be in the black. | 你最后还会会有盈余 |
[27:43] | Jeremy and I had a living trust. | 杰里米和我有一个生前信托 |
[27:45] | That agreement stipulates that | 其中的条款规定 |
[27:47] | if he died under suspicious circumstances, | 如果他死得可疑 |
[27:51] | I wouldn’t see a penny, | 我一分钱都拿不到 |
[27:53] | and I won’t. | 我也不会拿 |
[27:55] | Everything is going to our charity. | 所有的钱都会进我们的慈善基金 |
[27:57] | Innocence Now. | 重获清白 |
[27:58] | Are you a cosigner on that account, Ms. Watkins? | 你是那个账户的联署人吗 沃特金斯夫人 |
[28:02] | I might be. I-I don’t know. | 可能是吧 我也不知道 |
[28:04] | Jeremy took care of all the paperwork. | 所有的文书工作都是杰里米弄的 |
[28:06] | If Jeremy took care of all the paperwork, | 如果所有的文书工作都是杰里米弄的 |
[28:08] | how did you know about the debt? | 那你怎么知道那笔债务的 |
[28:11] | I found a threatening note on my car, | 我在车上发现一张恐吓字条 |
[28:14] | a few nights before Jeremy died. | 就在杰里米死的前几晚 |
[28:16] | We were supposed to be having a romantic dinner, | 我们本该有一个浪漫的晚餐 |
[28:19] | but I confronted Jeremy on the yacht. | 但是我在游艇上质问杰里米 |
[28:24] | We argued. | 我们吵架了 |
[28:25] | I went below deck to just clear my head. | 我去游艇下层 想冷静一下 |
[28:30] | When I came back up, Jeremy was gone. | 等我回来的时候 杰里米不见了 |
[28:35] | The last thing I said to my husband was | 我对我丈夫说的最后一句话是 |
[28:39] | I was sorry that we ever got married. | 我很后悔嫁给他 |
[28:45] | But I didn’t mean it, | 但我不是真心的 |
[28:48] | and I didn’t kill him. | 我也没杀他 |
[28:53] | You have to believe me. | 你们一定要相信我 |
[29:07] | What was the account name again? | 那个账户名字叫什么来着 |
[29:11] | Innocence Now. | 重获清白 |
[29:23] | That’s not my password, now is it? | 看来不是我的密码 是吧 |
[29:33] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[29:34] | Detective, would you be able to tell me if Ms. Watkins | 警探 你们有没有查出沃特金斯夫人 |
[29:37] | is a cosigner on the Innocence Now account? | 是否是”重获清白”的账户联署人 |
[29:39] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:41] | They do things a little slow here in Greenwich. | 格林威治这边做事儿慢半拍 |
[29:43] | That’s not good. | 不妙啊 |
[29:45] | The little wheel’s spinning. | 小圈圈转啊转的 |
[29:47] | I’ll just, uh, restart. | 我 重启啊 |
[29:51] | I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[29:54] | Even for you, stabbing a senior would be a new low. | 就算是你 扎老人也太刷新下限了 |
[29:57] | You don’t know that. | 你知道个屁 |
[30:00] | The Innocence Now account had a balance | “重获清白”的账户上 |
[30:03] | of just over $20 million yesterday, | 昨天还有两千万美元余额 |
[30:07] | but it was transferred into an external account this morning, | 但是今天早上被转到一个境外账户去了 |
[30:10] | by the cosigner. | 联署人转的 |
[30:13] | You got a copy of this cosigner’s ID? | 有联署人的证件复印件吗 |
[30:17] | Your husband was having an affair. | 你的丈夫有婚外情 |
[30:19] | Even without the money, you had motive. | 就算不为了钱 你还是有动机 |
[30:22] | In most cases, I’d agree with you. | 一般说来 我同意 |
[30:24] | Why not in this one? | 为什么现在不同意呢 |
[30:27] | Because I had an affair too. | 因为我也有婚外情 |
[30:30] | Ms. Watkins, we found no evidence | 沃特金斯夫人 我们没发现 |
[30:32] | that would confirm that statement. | 这一情况的任何证据 |
[30:33] | I have a second email. | 我另有一个电子邮箱 |
[30:42] | His name was Colin. | 他叫科林 |
[30:43] | He was a doctor. | 是位医生 |
[30:46] | But I-I broke it off with him. | 但我 我已经跟他分手了 |
[30:49] | Email correspondence appears to corroborate your story. | 电邮回复似乎能证明你的说法 |
[30:54] | Jeremy and I were struggling this past year. | 杰里米和我去年一直在为此纠结 |
[30:57] | He was busy with work, he had a purpose, | 他忙于工作 他有目标 |
[31:00] | and I was lost. | 我却迷失了 |
[31:04] | I wasn’t the person he married. | 我不再是他娶我时的自己了 |
[31:06] | I knew he’d found… | 我知道他有了 |
[31:09] | other women, but enough was enough. | 别的女人 但是我们都够了 |
[31:12] | I-I broke it off with the doctor. | 我 我跟医生分手了 |
[31:16] | Jeremy swore he was through with his indiscretions. | 杰里米也发誓会放弃他的一时冲动 |
[31:19] | We — we were on the yacht | 我们 我们的游艇之行 |
[31:22] | to rekindle our relationship. | 就是为了挽回婚姻 |
[31:27] | So you thought one romantic dinner | 你以为一顿浪漫的游艇晚餐 |
[31:30] | on a yacht would fix your problems? | 能够修复你们的问题 |
[31:32] | No, but… | 不 但是 |
[31:36] | we had to start somewhere. | 我们总得有个开始 |
[31:45] | Look me in the eye, and tell me you loved him. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你爱他 |
[31:49] | Tell me you didn’t want to tear his face off. | 告诉我你不想撕烂他的脸 |
[31:57] | Do I look angry to you? | 你觉得我愤怒吗 |
[32:00] | I loved Jeremy. | 我爱杰里米 |
[32:04] | I still do. | 现在还爱 |
[32:14] | Even though he was having an affair with your best friend? | 即使他的出轨对象是你至友吗 |
[32:18] | He — what? | 他 什么 |
[32:21] | Even I might consider that justifiable homicide. | 即便我都会感觉杀得正当 |
[32:25] | I-I don’t understand. I– | 我 我不明白 我 |
[32:32] | Nicole would never do that. | 妮可绝不会那么做 |
[32:36] | Jeremy would never do that. | 杰里米绝不会那么做 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry, Vanessa, but he did. | 很遗憾 凡妮莎 可他做了 |
[32:48] | Plate readers caught the 10-16. | 已找到被偷车辆 |
[32:49] | Give me a ten-block radius. | 搜索半径十个街区 |
[32:51] | Show any potential witness the BOLOs. | 给所有可能的目击证人看协查通告 |
[32:54] | We found the vehicle, let’s find the suspects, now! | 我们找到了车子 开始找嫌疑人 快 |
[32:58] | All units, all units. | 各单位注意 各单位注意 |
[33:00] | Suspect vehicle found at 58th and 8th. | 在58街和8街交界处发现嫌疑人车辆 |
[33:02] | They found the car. | 他们找到车了 |
[33:04] | We need to decide what to do with Ms. Watkins, soon. | 我们得尽快决定如何处理沃特金斯夫人 |
[33:07] | The evidence against her was planted. | 指控她的证据都是栽赃的 |
[33:09] | She dismissed any financial motive. | 她没有金钱方面的动机 |
[33:11] | And Nicole and Jeremy’s affair was news to her. | 妮可和杰里米有外遇的事也刚刚知道 |
[33:17] | I don’t think she killed her husband. | 我觉得她丈夫不是她杀的 |
[33:18] | I’m inclined to agree. | 我赞同 |
[33:20] | Reasonable doubt in this case abounds. | 此案有颇多合理质疑 |
[33:22] | Should we put it to a final vote? | 我们要投票表决么 |
[33:28] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[33:29] | Innocence Now account was cleaned out this morning. | “重获清白”账户今早被提空 |
[33:31] | By Vanessa? | 被凡妮莎提空了吗 |
[33:33] | No, the cosigner, Henry Shain. | 不 联署人 亨利·沙恩 |
[33:35] | We’re sending a photo now. | 现在把照片给你发过去 |
[33:42] | Henry Shain is Jeremy Watkins. | 亨利·沙恩就是杰里米·沃特金斯 |
[33:46] | Vanessa didn’t kill Jeremy. | 凡妮莎没杀杰里米 |
[33:48] | Because Jeremy is still alive. | 因为杰里米还活着 |
[34:01] | How can Jeremy be alive? | 杰里米怎么会还活着 |
[34:03] | I saw his body in the water! | 我在水里看到了他的尸体 |
[34:05] | It’s easy to make that mistake at night. | 晚上很容易看错 |
[34:07] | He faked his death. | 他诈死 |
[34:08] | He…framed me. | 他 陷害我 |
[34:12] | Despite the unfortunate circumstances, | 尽管这种情况很令人遗憾 |
[34:14] | it does prove your innocence, | 但这可以证明你的清白 |
[34:16] | but you’re also the only person standing | 而且现在只有你能 |
[34:18] | between your husband and his new life. | 毁掉你丈夫和他的新生活 |
[34:20] | I could put Jeremy behind bars. | 我能让杰里米锒铛入狱 |
[34:22] | You’re a loose end, | 你是唯一的漏洞 |
[34:23] | and we believe Jeremy might come after you next. | 我们相信杰里米下一步的目标就是你 |
[34:25] | We need to get you out of town. | 我们得把你送出城 |
[34:27] | All units, proceed to the southeast corner of 56th and 6th. | 各单位注意 到56街和6街交界处东南角 |
[34:31] | They’re entering the building. | 他们进大楼了 |
[34:38] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约警局 开门 |
[34:42] | Vanessa, time to go. Come on. | 凡妮莎 该走了 快 |
[34:51] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[34:53] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[34:55] | Keep ’em up. | 看住他们 |
[35:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[35:03] | Who gave us this intel? | 谁给的情报 |
[35:05] | Someone called in a tip. | 有人打电话提供的线索 |
[35:08] | A Mr. Swan. | 天鹅先生 |
[35:15] | 10-2, report back to base, now. | 各单位听令 即刻返回基地 |
[35:17] | Any idea how the police ended up on the wrong side of town? | 知道警察是怎么找错地方的 |
[35:20] | Ms. Morgan gave me a tip regarding | 摩根女士向我透露过 |
[35:21] | an underground gambling ring. | 有一个地下赌博团伙 |
[35:23] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确保 |
[35:24] | the police discovered and stopped it. | 警察能发现并捣毁它 |
[35:26] | So you left the SUV they were looking for | 所以你就把他们要找的越野车 |
[35:29] | near the building. | 停在了那栋楼附近 |
[35:30] | Of course I didn’t. | 当然不是我 |
[35:32] | Mr. Reese took care of that. | 是里瑟先生搞定的 |
[35:35] | I was merely doing my civic duty. | 我是在履行公民责任 |
[35:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:49] | You’re leaving your life behind. | 你要彻底抛弃原来的生活 |
[35:52] | That’s a scary thing. | 是会令人害怕 |
[35:53] | Have you ever had to start over | 你曾因为有人要杀你 |
[35:54] | because someone was trying to kill you? | 而重新开始过吗 |
[35:57] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[35:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:07] | Jeremy wants me dead. He’ll find me. | 杰里米要我死 他会找到我的 |
[36:12] | Vanessa, you’re smart. | 凡妮莎 你很聪明 |
[36:15] | You’re strong. | 很坚强 |
[36:17] | If I were Jeremy, I’d know better than to come after you. | 如果我是杰里米 绝对不会想要追杀你 |
[36:20] | I don’t know if I’ll ever feel safe. | 也许我永远不会感到安全了 |
[36:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:30] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这个会有帮助 |
[36:32] | It’s loaded. | 已经上膛了 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:38] | For everything. | 为我所做的一切 |
[36:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:46] | Your, um, bus leaves soon. | 你的 巴士马上要开了 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:51] | Don’t want to miss it. | 可别错过了 |
[37:04] | I appreciate you letting me eavesdrop. | 多谢你让我旁听 |
[37:07] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[37:08] | My lunch hour is over, though. | 不过我的午餐时间结束了 |
[37:10] | Better get back before Cameron turns the troops…on me. | 该回去了 免得卡梅伦调转枪头冲 我 |
[37:14] | Something wrong, Detective? | 有什么不对吗 警探 |
[37:20] | Most people think that sweaty palms or an increased heart rate | 大多数人只知道手心出汗和心跳加速 |
[37:23] | are the only involuntary responses your body gives when you lie. | 是撒谎时身体的本能反应 |
[37:30] | They would be wrong. | 他们错了 |
[37:33] | Her husband tried to frame her for his murder. | 她丈夫想要将谋杀罪嫁祸于她 |
[37:35] | Can’t blame her for being angry. | 也难怪她会生气 |
[37:37] | Except she tore that picture | 但她刮破那张照片时 |
[37:38] | before she knew he was still alive | 还不知道她的丈夫仍活着 |
[37:40] | and before she knew about the affair with Nicole, | 也不知道她丈夫与妮可有外遇 |
[37:43] | when she told me she loved him. | 当时她还说爱他 |
[37:54] | Maybe she did love him. | 也许她确实爱他 |
[37:56] | I’ve taken the liberty of revisiting the H-SAID database. | 我查了国际开发署的数据库 |
[38:00] | Henry Shain didn’t obtain his own passport to leave the country. | 亨利·沙恩并非自己搞到护照出国 |
[38:02] | His wife did it for him, | 他的妻子替他做的 |
[38:03] | and she procured one for herself too. | 她也给自己搞到一个 |
[38:06] | Jeremy wasn’t the only one with a false passport. | 持有伪造护照的人不止杰里米一个 |
[38:08] | Vanessa made that SOS call to the coast guard. | 凡妮莎给海岸警卫队打了那通求救电话 |
[38:12] | She helped Jeremy fake his death. | 她帮助杰里米诈死 |
[38:14] | Vanessa’s been in on the plot from the beginning. | 凡妮莎从一开始就参与其中 |
[38:17] | She and Jeremy planned to empty out the accounts | 她和杰里米打算清空那个 |
[38:19] | of their so-called charity and run away with the spoils. | 所谓的慈善基金 并带着赃款出逃 |
[38:22] | Until he double-crossed her | 但杰里米背叛了她 |
[38:23] | and framed her for his own murder. | 并把自己的死嫁祸于她 |
[38:26] | Jeremy deceived Vanessa, and Vanessa deceived us. | 杰里米欺骗了凡妮莎 凡妮莎欺骗了我们 |
[38:33] | Mr. Reese, Vanessa was lying when she said she loved her husband. | 里瑟先生 凡妮莎说她爱她丈夫是在撒谎 |
[38:36] | She helped him fake his death. | 她协助他诈死 |
[38:37] | Are you still with her? | 你还跟她在一起吗 |
[38:39] | She’s boarding her bus. | 她正准备上巴士 |
[38:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:54] | Vanessa’s not on the bus, Finch. She’s gone. | 凡妮莎没在巴士上 芬奇 她跑了 |
[38:57] | She knows her husband is still alive | 她知道自己的丈夫还活着 |
[38:58] | and that he framed her for his murder. | 而且还把他的死栽赃给自己 |
[38:59] | She despises him. | 她恨他 |
[39:01] | She’s gonna kill him. | 她会杀了他 |
[39:02] | Vanessa’s been the perpetrator all along. | 凡妮莎一直都是行凶者 |
[39:04] | She’s been plotting her husband’s murder since he framed her. | 自从她丈夫陷害她后 她就一直在想谋杀他 |
[39:06] | Which means her crime is premeditated. | 这表示她是有预谋犯罪 |
[39:08] | – And I gave her a weapon. – You what? | -而我给了她凶器 -你什么 |
[39:11] | Seemed like a good idea at the time. | 当时觉得是个好主意 |
[39:13] | We find Jeremy, we find her. | 找到杰里米 就能找到她 |
[39:15] | He needs to get out of New York. | 他一定会离开纽约 |
[39:16] | I know one mode of transportation no one’s checking. | 我知道一种交通工具无人会查 |
[39:30] | Anything to report? | 有情况要汇报吗 |
[39:33] | I think my new partner is starting to trust me. | 我认为我的新搭档开始信任我了 |
[39:36] | And I saw her boyfriend. | 我还看到了她的男朋友 |
[39:40] | Maybe you know him. | 也许你认识 |
[39:48] | Nicole, I’m home! | 妮可 我回来了 |
[39:51] | Expecting someone else? | 期待是别人吗 |
[39:54] | No, no, no, I just, um– | 不 不 不 我只是 |
[39:58] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才到 |
[39:59] | You were supposed to meet me yesterday. | 你应该昨天就来跟我会合了 |
[40:02] | But today’s better. | 不过今天更好 |
[40:03] | Cops just released the crime scene. | 警察刚解封犯罪现场 |
[40:04] | We are free to go. | 我们可以走了 |
[40:07] | You duplicitous son of a bitch. | 你个奸诈的王八蛋 |
[40:10] | This is all a misunderstanding. | 这都是误会 |
[40:13] | I mean, you know I still love you, right, angel? | 你知道我依然爱你 是吧 天使 |
[40:19] | Now, come on. We can make this work. | 拜托 我们可以解决的 |
[40:22] | Get out of New York. | 离开纽约 |
[40:24] | Ditch the boat. Make a new life. | 把船扔了 重新开始 |
[40:26] | Hard to save your marriage after you frame your wife for murder. | 陷害妻子谋杀后 这婚姻可就难挽救了 |
[40:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[40:34] | A concerned third party. | 相关第三方 |
[40:39] | So happy that you found someone else, angel. | 很高兴你找到另一位了 天使 |
[40:42] | Truly. Good for you. | 真的 好样的 |
[40:43] | He’s not my “someone else.” | 他不是我的”另一位” |
[40:46] | He’s just someone I can’t get rid of. | 他是我甩不掉的家伙 |
[40:48] | Come on, we both knew that | 拜托 我们都心知肚明 |
[40:49] | our marriage was just a contract. | 这婚姻只是协议 |
[40:51] | Not to me it wasn’t. | 对我来说不是 |
[40:53] | I thought you meant it when you told me we could disappear, | 我以为 你是真心要一起离开 |
[40:57] | Get out from under the debt, make a new home, | 摆脱债务 重新开始 |
[41:00] | make a new life for us. | 我们重新生活 |
[41:02] | Just us. | 就我们 |
[41:06] | I helped you fake your death, | 我帮你诈死 |
[41:07] | Swore to the coast guard I’d seen your body disappear | 向海岸警卫队作证看到你的尸体消失 |
[41:10] | so they could declare you dead, just like we planned. | 好让他们宣告你死亡 一切如我们所计划 |
[41:14] | Until you framed me | 直到你陷害我 |
[41:16] | and robbed our charity. | 卷走我们所有的慈善基金 |
[41:19] | To what? Run off with Nicole? | 为了什么 跟妮可私奔吗 |
[41:24] | Maybe you’re right, that our marriage is just a contract. | 也许你是对的 我们的婚姻只是协议 |
[41:29] | But if that’s true, you owe me. | 但如果这是真的 你欠我 |
[41:34] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[41:36] | So angry, bitter. | 这么生气 刻薄 |
[41:39] | And you used to be so beautiful. | 你以前那么美 |
[41:41] | You led the police to believe I shot you on a yacht, | 你让警察相信 我在游艇上对你枪击 |
[41:44] | then threw your body overboard. | 然后将你的尸体丢下海 |
[41:48] | Who can blame me for doing what everyone says I already did? | 我做件所有人都认为我做过的事顺理成章 |
[41:53] | Do something. | 做点什么啊 |
[42:00] | You framed your own wife for murder. | 你陷害自己的妻子谋杀 |
[42:07] | You deceived me to kill your own husband. | 你骗过我 跑来杀自己的丈夫 |
[42:12] | I’m in the business of stopping bad things from happening. | 我负责阻止坏事发生 |
[42:17] | I’m not so sure what’s about to happen is a bad thing. | 我不确定接下来要发生的 算坏事 |
[42:45] | Mr. Reese, how’s Ms. Watkins? | 里瑟先生 沃特金斯夫人怎么样了 |
[42:48] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:50] | But you might want to call the Coast Guard. | 不过你要打电话给海岸警卫队了 |
[42:53] | And you owe Shaw 100 bucks. | 还有 你欠肖100块 |