时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | 获取手机 号码确认 主体 铁尼 雷蒙德 | |
[00:40] | You won’t believe what the Swede has been doing– | 你肯定想不到那瑞典人干嘛去了 |
[00:42] | 铁尼 雷蒙德 凶案组警探 | |
[00:43] | going to the therapy. | 进行心理治疗 |
[00:44] | How much does the therapist know? | 那治疗师知道多少 |
[00:51] | Are you resting comfortably? | 这样舒适吗 |
[00:53] | Yes. But I should tell you that, | 是的 但我得承认 |
[00:55] | I don’t really believe in hypnotism. | 我不太相信催眠 |
[00:58] | The act of hypnosis is freewill. | 催眠是出于自由意志 |
[01:00] | For me to proceed, your mind must grant the permission. | 要开始进行 你的思维必须敞开 |
[01:03] | Will it work on me the first time? | 第一次会有疗效吗 |
[01:05] | Most of my clients experience results in three to five sessions. | 我大多数客户是在三五次治疗后才有效果 |
[01:08] | So we’ll work on your anxiety and paranoia gradually. | 我们得一步步解决你的焦虑和偏执 |
[01:12] | See, Mr. Wren, | 冉先生 |
[01:13] | hypnosis is merely relaxation combined with imagery. | 其实催眠不过是意象的放松 |
[01:16] | You experience it every night as you drift asleep, | 这种经历就类似于你堕入睡眠 |
[01:18] | focus on a book, or miss your exit on the F.D.R. | 沉浸书中 或者恍惚错过高速公路的出口 |
[01:23] | – Ready? – I think so, yes. | -准备好了吗 -我想是的 |
[01:25] | Then let’s begin. | 那开始吧 |
[01:26] | Please pick up the tablet beside you, | 请拿起旁边的平板电脑 |
[01:29] | and choose an image that speaks to your emotion. | 选一张最能代表你情绪的图像 |
[01:35] | This one. | 这张 |
[01:38] | I want you to close your eyes | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[01:40] | and form a mental picture of that image. | 在脑中想象那幅图像 |
[01:44] | Picture the birds, the field. | 想象那些鸟儿 那片旷野 |
[01:47] | Then one by one, | 然后一只接着一只 |
[01:48] | picture them as they fly away. | 想象它们一一飞走 |
[01:50] | Focus on your breathing. | 专心于呼吸 |
[01:52] | One bird departs. | 一只鸟飞走了 |
[01:54] | And as each one goes, your relaxation increases | 随着鸟一只只飞走 你越来越放松 |
[01:57] | and you continue to feel calmer and more at rest. | 越来越平静 越来越安宁 |
[02:00] | For 200 bucks an hour, Finch, | 两百块一小时 芬奇 |
[02:03] | I hope you get more than an expensive nap. | 你可别光打个巨贵的盹儿 |
[02:06] | I want to take you back to a place in your life | 我要带你回到你这一生中 |
[02:08] | where you were safe and comfortable. | 最安全最舒适的地方 |
[02:10] | Can you think of that place, Mr. Wren? | 能想想那个地方吗 冉先生 |
[02:13] | My childhood bedroom. | 我童年时的卧室 |
[02:15] | Now, I want you to think of all the ways it made you feel safe. | 现在 想想让你感觉安全的一切 |
[02:19] | Picture it clear as day. | 想象得清楚一点 |
[02:21] | What color were the walls? | 墙壁是什么颜色的 |
[02:28] | Hayden Price– | 海登·普赖斯 |
[02:29] | certified hypnotherapist to the Upper East Side. | 上东区的认证催眠治疗师 |
[02:32] | Does he do birthday parties? | 做生日派对表演吗 |
[02:34] | It’s not that kind of hypnotism, Mr. Reese. | 不是那种催眠 里瑟先生 |
[02:36] | He caters to wealthy businessmen and socialites. | 他主要是服务于豪商巨贾和社会名流 |
[02:40] | Anger management, smoking cessation, that sort of thing. | 愤怒管理 烟瘾戒断 如此之类 |
[02:43] | Or so you might think, if you didn’t know | 也许你还不知道 |
[02:45] | that the office was rented on a short-term lease, | 他的办公室是短期租借的 |
[02:47] | and that his certification | 而他的认证资格 |
[02:48] | doesn’t come from any association I can find. | 我找不到其颁发机构 |
[02:51] | During the therapy, | 治疗期间 |
[02:52] | I became attuned to the kind of questions that Hayden was asking. | 我想明白了海登问那些问题的含义 |
[02:56] | A color that’s favorable to you–blue. | 最喜欢的颜色 蓝色 |
[02:58] | The name of a childhood pet–Scout. | 童年宠物的名字 哨兵 |
[03:01] | He was fishing– | 他在钓鱼 |
[03:03] | getting answers to your security questions. | 要安全问题的答案 |
[03:05] | My bank account was suddenly signed up | 我的银行账户忽然开始 |
[03:07] | for a recurring automatic donation to a nonprofit | 自动循环捐款给一家非营利组织 |
[03:10] | called “The American Cancer Coalition Fund.” | 名叫”美国癌症基金” |
[03:13] | I’d be willing the wager that Hayden’s name is on that nonprofit. | 我赌海登的名字肯定在那家非营利组织中 |
[03:16] | So, unless he’s moonlighting as a Samaritan, | 所以 除非他的第二职业是当圣人 |
[03:19] | I’d say we’re dealing with a con artist | 我看这位是骗子 |
[03:21] | and a very clever thief. | 极聪明的贼 |
[03:22] | So why’d you even play along, Finch? | 那你干嘛要合作啊 芬奇 |
[03:24] | I told Hayden what he wanted to hear. | 我只是告诉海登他想听到的 |
[03:26] | I didn’t even have a pet as a child. | 我童年根本没宠物 |
[03:28] | But when I went to bluejack his phone, | 但我黑他的手机时 |
[03:31] | it was blocked. | 被墙在外了 |
[03:32] | Someone had already jacked it, | 已经有人黑进去了 |
[03:34] | perhaps someone who’s out to get him. | 也许是有人找他报仇了 |
[03:36] | And his clients would be the best place to start. | 看来最好是从他的客户着手 |
[03:38] | I’ll contact Shaw for back-up, | 我联系肖来帮忙 |
[03:41] | but first I need to look in on our houseguest. | 不过我得先去看看我们的客人 |
[03:51] | As before, Ms. Groves, Mr. Reese is upstairs | 格罗夫斯女士 里瑟先生一如既往等在楼上 |
[03:54] | with an unhealthy number of firearms. | 守着数目夸张的武器 |
[03:56] | Please don’t try to run. | 请不要试图逃走 |
[03:59] | Honestly, Harold, locking me up? | 说真的 哈罗德 就这么锁着我吗 |
[04:03] | I admit that the accommodations are not ideal. | 我承认居住条件不太理想 |
[04:06] | But your confinement is for your own good. | 但监禁你 对你有好处 |
[04:10] | Harold, your machine called me. | 哈罗德 是你的机器打电话给我的 |
[04:14] | An event that I haven’t fully reasoned out. | 此事我还未能理出头绪 |
[04:16] | But your unpredictability, your willingness to hurt others | 但你喜怒无常 不惜伤人 |
[04:19] | make you as dangerous as ever. | 依旧危险 |
[04:23] | You can’t fight the future. | 你无法抗拒未来 |
[04:26] | I’ll bring you some new books. | 我会带新书给你 |
[04:29] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[04:31] | You wonder why | 你奇怪为何 |
[04:33] | it won’t talk to you like it talks to me. | 它不跟你说 却跟我说 |
[04:40] | Don’t be jealous, Harold. | 别嫉妒 哈罗德 |
[04:42] | Mom still loves us both. | 妈咪对我们俩都爱 |
[04:57] | When bluejacking Hayden didn’t work, | 既然无法黑入海登手机 |
[04:58] | I sent him a basket of pastries as a thank you. | 我就送了一篮点心聊表谢意 |
[05:01] | Bugged, of course. | 当然带监听器 |
[05:04] | I’m just so angry with her, I could kill her. | 我太生她的气了 简直想杀了她 |
[05:07] | And those feelings will dissipate as you feel calmer, | 随着你越来越平静 那些感觉会消退 |
[05:11] | Mr. Sykes. | 赛克斯先生 |
[05:12] | Tell me about your mother. | 说说你母亲 |
[05:14] | Speak her name, out loud– | 说出她的名字 大声点 |
[05:16] | her full name. | 她的全名 |
[05:18] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[05:19] | – Mary Shackford Sykes. – Very good. | -玛丽·夏克福德·赛克斯 -很好 |
[05:27] | That’s a start. | 很好的开始 |
[05:32] | It seems therapy has helped, Sven. | 看起来治疗起作用了 斯凡 |
[05:36] | I haven’t been able to sleep this well in months. | 我好几个月没这么安稳地睡过觉了 |
[05:39] | And do you still believe you’re surrounded by phonies? | 你仍认为周围充满假货吗 |
[05:43] | Sadly, yes. | 很悲哀 是的 |
[05:44] | But thanks to you, I’m able to push past, | 但是多亏你 我可以忘掉过去 |
[05:47] | to rediscover the quality and craft of my antique business, | 重新用心经营我的古董生意 |
[05:50] | search for the meaning in my work. | 寻找我工作的意义 |
[05:53] | Sounds like Hayden isn’t a half-bad therapist after all. | 看来海登这治疗师也不太烂 |
[06:01] | A lot of patients today? | 今天病人很多吗 |
[06:03] | Anybody weird? | 有怪人吗 |
[06:05] | Wall-to-wally mommy issues. | 一堆的母亲情结 |
[06:07] | Enough to make a man want to smoke. | 导致人产生烟瘾 |
[06:10] | Or under-sleep | 或睡眠不足 |
[06:12] | or over-eat or– | 或暴饮暴食 或 |
[06:16] | Or? | 或 |
[06:19] | Who’s the girl, Finch? | 那女孩是谁 芬奇 |
[06:21] | Her name is Natalie Boal. | 她叫娜塔莉·波尔 |
[06:22] | She works at an art gallery downtown. | 在下城区的一家美术馆工作 |
[06:25] | She started coming to Hayden for therapy a little over a year ago. | 她从一年前开始接受海登的治疗 |
[06:28] | It’s more than therapy now. | 现在可不只是治疗了 |
[06:30] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:32] | He isn’t working her, he’s in love. | 他不是在工作 他爱上她了 |
[06:33] | And if she’s making those eyes at him, | 就她看他的那眼神 |
[06:35] | I bet she doesn’t know about his criminal side. | 她肯定不知道他那些犯罪勾当 |
[06:40] | Someday, no more patients. | 有一天 不再有病人 |
[06:43] | No more psychoses. | 不再有精神病 |
[06:45] | No more snooty art buyers. | 不再有傲慢的艺术品买家 |
[06:47] | Just you and me. | 只有你我 |
[06:49] | We just go to the airport… | 我们去机场 |
[06:52] | Jet off to some corner of the world. | 飞去世界的某个角落 |
[06:56] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:57] | With what money, again? | 钱在哪里来着 |
[06:58] | Let me worry about that. | 钱的问题交给我 |
[07:01] | And when I get enough, | 等我赚够 |
[07:02] | it’s just you and me and paradise. | 就只要你 我 天堂 |
[07:12] | Hayden’s on the move, Finch. | 海登离开了 芬奇 |
[07:14] | According to his schedule, | 根据他的日程计划 |
[07:15] | he doesn’t have any more appointments today. | 他今天没有预约了 |
[07:17] | So where is he going so fast? | 那他这是急着去哪儿 |
[07:24] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[07:26] | So, is everything in order? | 事情都顺利吗 |
[07:28] | Relax. | 放松 |
[07:30] | There’s nothing to worry over. | 没什么好担心的 |
[07:32] | The exchange rates are in your favor. | 汇率对你有利 |
[07:35] | I started as a teller at that S&L, you know? | 我在S&L公司从出纳做起的 |
[07:38] | 15 years I put in, | 干了十五年 |
[07:40] | and then they tell me I need to take a pay cut. | 现在居然给我降薪 |
[07:42] | So I decided they owed me a pay raise. | 所以我决定给自己涨薪 |
[07:48] | Here’s my $50,000, Mr. Russell. | 这是我的五万美元 罗素先生 |
[07:52] | Where’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[08:05] | Outstanding. Let’s proceed. | 很好 开始进行吧 |
[08:08] | I’m so gonna shoot this punk. | 我一定要崩了这小子 |
[08:24] | Something’s not right. | 事情不太对 |
[08:31] | We’re meeting your contact here? | 我们在这里见你的联络人吗 |
[08:33] | It’s quiet up here, and far from nosy thieves looking for cash. | 这里安静 远离那些想偷钱的贼 |
[08:38] | No. The only thief here is you. | 不 这里唯一的贼是你 |
[08:43] | Detective Decker, NYPD Fraud Investigation. | 戴克警探 纽约警局 欺诈调查科 |
[08:47] | Hands up, sucker. | 举起手来 白痴 |
[08:49] | Sucker? | 白痴 |
[08:52] | I can only guess what he got you for, pal. | 我猜猜他怎么诓你的 伙计 |
[08:55] | He feed you that line of crap about the exchange rates? | 他跟你扯了那套汇率鬼话 |
[08:58] | And you, pass me that briefcase very slowly. | 你 把公文包慢慢递过来 |
[09:10] | Not today. | 休想 |
[09:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:23] | Mr. Reese, Ms. Shaw, | 里瑟先生 肖女士 |
[09:25] | Why aren’t you intervening? | 你们为什么不干预 |
[09:26] | Wait for it. | 等着瞧啊 |
[09:30] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[09:31] | With his tail between his legs. | 夹着尾巴跑了 |
[09:38] | We really hooked that fish for 20 Gs? | 我们真骗了那小子两万美元 |
[09:40] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[09:41] | 20? I thought it was 50. | 两万 不是五万吗 |
[09:45] | Here’s your half. | 这是你那一半 |
[09:45] | Now let’s get the hell out of here | 咱们快点儿走吧 |
[09:47] | before somebody calls the real cops. | 别等叫来真警察 |
[09:48] | Who isn’t Hayden ripping off? | 海登还有什么人不骗的吗 |
[09:50] | This guy’s good. | 这小子有两手 |
[10:03] | I can watch you nursing that coffee for just so long. | 一直看你搅咖啡倒也可以 |
[10:07] | You should know I called, to check in on you, Joss. | 要知道 我给你电话是想问你近况 乔丝 |
[10:11] | Parking tickets and purse snatchers | 开开罚单 抓抓小偷 |
[10:13] | aren’t exactly a challenge after my old job, Mr. Quinn. | 跟我以前的活比起来没什么挑战性 奎恩先生 |
[10:16] | Alonzo, please. | 叫我阿伦佐就好 |
[10:20] | The last time we met, you said | 我们上次见面的时候 你说 |
[10:21] | you had suspicions about my godson’s murder. | 怀疑我教子的谋杀案有问题 |
[10:25] | I tried working a few leads, | 我试着跟进几条线索 |
[10:28] | but Cal’s department file was sealed. | 但是 卡尔的部门档案被封了 |
[10:34] | There is a chance here | 有种可能是 |
[10:36] | that the organization HR could be involved. | 跟HR组织有关系 |
[10:41] | HR HR? | |
[10:43] | I thought HR was disbanded. | 我还以为HR已经解体了 |
[10:45] | The Feds just scattered the roaches. | 联调局只是抓了些小喽啰 |
[10:47] | It’s sometimes hard to get ’em all. | 很难把他们一网打尽 |
[10:50] | Maybe I can get the mayor involved, | 我也许可以让市长介入 |
[10:53] | open doors for you at 1 PP. | 叫警察厅总部配合下你 |
[11:04] | I wouldn’t wanna put you in that kind of position, | 我不想让你陷入那种境地 |
[11:06] | Mr. Quinn. | 奎恩先生 |
[11:08] | I’ll take my chances on this one solo. | 我还是自己来吧 |
[11:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | I’m sorry, my shift is starting, | 抱歉 该我轮班了 |
[11:15] | and I have a rookie partner to pick up. | 我还得去接个菜鸟搭档 |
[11:18] | Saddled you with a rookie, huh? | 给你配了个菜鸟啊 |
[11:19] | Goes with the parking tickets and purse snatchers. | 外加罚单和小偷 |
[11:21] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[11:27] | 来自西蒙斯 她会是个麻烦吗 | |
[11:40] | Despite Hayden’s criminality and his malfeasant theatrics, | 虽然海登违法犯罪 四处行骗 |
[11:44] | I still think it’s more likely | 我还是觉得应该是 |
[11:46] | that someone is out to get him than the other way around. | 有人想要害他 而非相反 |
[11:48] | Someone who bluejacked his phone. | 黑进他手机的人 |
[11:51] | Maybe one of his clients is on to his scam. | 也许他的某位客户识破骗局了 |
[11:54] | Hayden may have conned any number of people, | 倒不管海登骗过多少人 |
[11:56] | and all it takes is one easy mark | 只要其中有一位上当者 |
[11:58] | with ties to a gang or organized crime, | 跟混混或黑帮有关就够了 |
[12:02] | so we don’t have a moment to waste. | 所以我们不能浪费时间 |
[12:04] | If you and Ms. Shaw could visit | 请你和肖女士去拜访 |
[12:05] | some of his more irascible clients, | 他几位脾气暴躁的客户 |
[12:09] | I’ll text you their names and addresses on my way. | 我路上发给你们姓名和地址 |
[12:12] | – On your way to where? – Back to therapy. | -你去哪儿 -去接着治疗 |
[12:16] | Mr. Wren, when I snap my fingers, | 冉先生 听到我的响指 |
[12:17] | you will come totally out of your resting state | 你将完全走出休眠状态 |
[12:19] | feeling refreshed and relieved after our conversation. | 感受到交谈后的振作和放松 |
[12:32] | So how did it go this time? | 这次进行得如何 |
[12:34] | Quite well. | 很好 |
[12:35] | You’re making very solid progress, Mr. Wren. | 进展良好 冉先生 |
[12:37] | But sadly, our time is up for the day. | 但可惜 我们今天的治疗时间到了 |
[12:41] | You really are very good at this, Mr. Price. | 你确实擅长于此 普赖斯先生 |
[12:44] | I’m so glad that I was referred to you. | 很高兴我被推荐给你 |
[12:45] | Where did you receive your training? | 你在哪里接受的训练 |
[12:47] | The Barringer Hypnosis Institute. | 巴林杰催眠学院 |
[12:49] | – Here in New York? – Of Tarzana, California. | -在纽约这儿吗 -在加州塔善那 |
[12:52] | I don’t believe I know it. | 好像没听说过 |
[12:53] | What brought you all the way out here? | 你是怎么到这儿的 |
[12:57] | You know, I’m usually the one asking the questions, Mr. Wren. | 通常我才是提问的人 冉先生 |
[13:01] | Who was it you said referred you to me again? | 你说是被谁推荐给我的来着 |
[13:05] | Look at that. You’re right. | 瞧 你说得对 |
[13:07] | Our time is up for the day. | 我们今天的治疗时间到了 |
[13:18] | Kid, come here. | 小子 过来 |
[13:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:24] | Terney says you’ve been keeping an eye on Carter. | 铁尼说你一直盯着卡特 |
[13:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:27] | Willing to step up, get your hands dirty? | 愿意更进一步 干点实事儿吗 |
[13:31] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:32] | We’re having trouble with a money launderer. | 我们一个洗钱的人出了点麻烦 |
[13:34] | Guy messed up big. | 把事儿办砸了 |
[13:36] | But we need him to finish one more job. | 但我们需要他再干一件活儿 |
[13:38] | Then you pull his card, dig a hole. | 然后你除掉他 挖个洞 |
[13:42] | Rest in peace. | 埋了他 |
[13:46] | Who’s the guy? The target? | 那是谁 那目标 |
[13:51] | Come on, kid. | 过来 小子 |
[13:52] | We’re taking a field trip. | 我们去实地考察 |
[14:01] | And we’re selling the soccer ball. | 现在拍卖这个足球 |
[14:02] | And I have your bid at $300,000. | 30万美元起拍 |
[14:05] | Now 310,000. 310,000 right here. | 31万 这边31万 |
[14:07] | 320,000. | 32万 |
[14:09] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[14:12] | That’s your guy. | 就是他 |
[14:15] | His name is Sven. | 他叫斯凡 |
[14:17] | He’s an antique dealer down in the Village. | 他是城区的古董商 |
[14:19] | We call him “the Swede.” | 我们叫他”瑞典人” |
[14:37] | – So, what’s your story? – You first. | -你什么情况 -你先 |
[14:40] | I’m following an HR lead. | 我在查HR |
[14:42] | They wanna whack a Swedish antique dealer | 他们要除掉一名瑞典人古董商 |
[14:44] | for screwing up their money laundering. | 因为他搞砸了他们的洗钱活动 |
[14:47] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[14:48] | I’m on a con man therapist | 我在跟一名骗子治疗师 |
[14:49] | who happens to have a Swedish antique dealer as a patient. | 他恰好有个病人是瑞典古董商 |
[14:53] | I’ll pretend that makes sense. | 我就装明白吧 |
[14:55] | I think my con man might be after | 我觉得这骗子可能想搞 |
[14:57] | your Swede and his laundered money. | 那瑞典人和他洗的钱 |
[14:59] | If that’s HR’s money, | 如果是HR的钱 |
[15:00] | your con man is in for a world of hurt. | 那骗子可要倒大霉了 |
[15:02] | I’ll stick with the con man, keep him out of trouble. | 我盯紧那骗子 不让他出事儿 |
[15:05] | I’ll stick with the antique dealer, see where he leads. | 我盯紧那古董商 看有什么线索 |
[15:10] | We are going once. | 一次 |
[15:12] | We are going twice. | 两次 |
[15:14] | Fair warning on this 1911 Honus Wagner baseball card, | 成交 1911年何那斯·华格纳棒球卡 |
[15:18] | is sold, right here. | 正式拍出 |
[15:22] | Number 103 for $900,000. | 103号 90万美元 |
[15:31] | Tomorrow, you’re gonna punch that guy’s ticket. | 明天 你就送他上路 |
[15:40] | What do you know? | 意想不到啊 |
[15:42] | What’s the Swede’s therapist doing here? | 瑞典人的治疗师来干什么呢 |
[15:51] | Finch, we need to find out | 芬奇 我们得查清楚 |
[15:52] | why everyone’s so interested in the Swede. | 为什么大家都对那瑞典人感兴趣 |
[15:58] | So Hayden’s patient is an antiques dealer, | 海登的病人是个古董商 |
[16:00] | and he spent a million dollars on a baseball card? | 他花了一百万买张棒球卡 |
[16:02] | And then tossed it into some cabinet like it was junk. | 然后就当垃圾一样随手扔柜子里了 |
[16:05] | I watched him do it. | 我亲眼所见 |
[16:07] | It’s all very strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[16:08] | And what business does an antique dealer have | 古董商的生意怎么会 |
[16:10] | laundering HR’s money in the first place? | 跟HR的洗钱扯上关系呢 |
[16:12] | And why do they want him dead now? | 为什么现在要他死呢 |
[16:22] | Turns out the Swede wasn’t going to a real therapist. | 看来瑞典人并没有找到真正的治疗师 |
[16:26] | He was spilling his guts to a con man. | 他全透给了一个骗子 |
[16:28] | We’ll do a two for one special | 那就来一个买一送一 |
[16:29] | and take out the therapist also. | 把治疗师一起解决 |
[16:35] | I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[16:37] | You know, that dinner was such a surprise. | 这晚餐是个大惊喜 |
[16:39] | I had a lovely time. | 我非常开心 |
[16:42] | That’s not the only surprise. | 那不是唯一的惊喜 |
[16:48] | Let’s do it, Nat. | 我们出发吧 娜塔莉 |
[16:50] | Let’s take our trip. | 我们旅行 |
[16:51] | Just go to the airport and pick our destination. | 去机场 选个目的地 |
[16:54] | Come with me? | 跟我走吗 |
[16:55] | Hayd, are you serious? | 海登 你是认真的吗 |
[16:57] | What about our– our jobs, our lives? | 那我们的工作 生活怎么办 |
[17:00] | They’ll be here for us when we get back. | 我们回来之后 一切照样 |
[17:01] | I wanna be impulsive. | 我想冲动一次 |
[17:03] | I wanna whisk away the girl I love. | 我想和心爱的姑娘浪迹天涯 |
[17:08] | Yes. Of course. | 好 当然好 |
[17:14] | When do we leave? | 什么时候动身 |
[17:15] | That’s the other surprise. | 这是另一个惊喜 |
[17:16] | Now. No, tomorrow. | 现在 不 明天 |
[17:19] | I need to do a few things. | 我还有些事情要做 |
[17:22] | Pick you up in the A.M.? | 明天早上去接你 |
[17:23] | I’ll pack fast. | 我会火速打包 |
[17:27] | Finch, our con man’s blowing the country fast. | 芬奇 那骗子马上要出国了 |
[17:32] | Something’s up. | 一定有事 |
[18:01] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:18] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[18:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[18:28] | The night watch. | 守夜人 |
[18:31] | Who were these guys? | 他们是什么人 |
[18:35] | The cops– the real cops. | 警察 真警察 |
[18:46] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[18:48] | We were gonna ask you the same thing, Hayden. | 我们正打算问你呢 海登 |
[18:50] | I just spoke with Detective Carter. | 我刚和卡特警探通了电话 |
[18:52] | She identified the badge numbers you gave me as HR. | 她认出你给我的警徽号码是HR的人 |
[18:55] | She’s positive. | 很确定 |
[18:59] | What’s the deal, con man? | 怎么回事 骗子 |
[19:01] | Look. Someone just turned my office into Swiss cheese, | 刚刚有人把我的办公室搅了个天翻地覆 |
[19:03] | and my girlfriend is waiting for me. | 我女朋友还在等我 |
[19:05] | If she goes back to my place or to my office– | 如果她去我家 或者我办公室 |
[19:07] | I just spoke to Natalie a half an hour ago. | 我半小时前和娜塔莉联系过 |
[19:09] | I explained to her how I was your new assistant | 我告诉她 我是你的新助手 |
[19:11] | and I needed to stash her in a motel until you’d visit her. | 安排她去旅馆藏起来 等你去找她 |
[19:14] | Slight lie. | 小小的谎言 |
[19:16] | But nothing on a par with you, Hayden. | 跟你的截然不同 海登 |
[19:18] | That’s funny coming from you, Mr. Wren. | 这话出自你口真有意思 冉先生 |
[19:19] | We know you’ve been scamming your patients, | 我们知道你一直在骗你的病人 |
[19:21] | and we know you’ve had your eye especially on a Mr. Vanger, | 也知道你特别关注梵格先生 |
[19:24] | the antique dealer. | 那名古董商 |
[19:25] | Did you know he was a money launderer for HR? | 你知道他为HR洗钱吗 |
[19:27] | I’ve heard of HR, but I swear, | 我听说过HR 但我发誓 |
[19:29] | I didn’t know the money was theirs. | 我不知道是他们的钱 |
[19:31] | Who’d you think you were grifting? | 那你觉得你在骗谁的钱 |
[19:32] | Sven came into my office a couple of months ago. | 斯凡几个月前来找我 |
[19:36] | He was a chain smoker who had millions bouncing around in his accounts. | 他是个烟鬼 账户里有几百万 |
[19:41] | It would have been an easy score. | 本该很容易得手 |
[19:43] | Look what happened. | 结果你瞧 |
[19:44] | I didn’t sign up for real bullets. | 我可没打算遇着真枪实弹 |
[19:46] | I’m done with this con and I’m out of here. | 我不干这单了 我要离开这里 |
[19:47] | Where’s Natalie? | 娜塔莉在哪儿 |
[19:48] | Nice try. You’re staying put. | 想得美 哪儿都别去 |
[19:50] | What don’t you get about “done”? | 我不是说了我不干这单了吗 |
[19:52] | Look. You want me out of town? | 你们想让我出城 |
[19:54] | I’m out of town. | 我就出城 |
[19:56] | But I can’t go without her. | 但我不会扔下她 |
[20:00] | See, she’s the only honest thing left about me. | 她是我生命中 唯一的真诚 |
[20:08] | I have to try and hold on to that. | 我必须紧紧抓住 |
[20:15] | Detective, have you found out | 警探 你发现 |
[20:16] | how the antique dealer is connected to HR’s money laundering? | 古董商和HR洗钱的联系了吗 |
[20:19] | I’m meeting my source now. | 正在找路子 |
[20:22] | You haven’t touched your wine, Joss. | 你一口酒都没尝 乔丝 |
[20:24] | – You’re off duty. – I’m always on duty. | -你下班了 -我从来不下班 |
[20:28] | Have you heard a word I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[20:30] | What do you think about the money being laundered? | 洗钱这事儿你怎么看 |
[20:32] | I heard every word. | 我听得清清楚楚 |
[20:34] | And the money’s just HR’s skim off the Russians. | 那笔钱是HR从俄罗斯人那里敲来的 |
[20:37] | A percentage kicked back to your friends in blue | 其中一部分会给你那些制服朋友 |
[20:39] | for turning a blind eye to the Yogorov business. | 买他们对约格洛夫的生意睁只眼闭只眼 |
[20:42] | Please, try the Brunello di Montalcino. | 请品尝一下蒙达奇诺布鲁尼洛干红 |
[20:44] | The finish is quite exquisite. | 余味非常美妙 |
[20:54] | What I don’t understand | 我不明白的是 |
[20:56] | is what HR wants with an antique business. | HR从一个古董商手里能得到什么 |
[20:59] | Clean money. | 干净的钱 |
[21:00] | See, HR doesn’t want blood-soaked bills from the Russians. | 你看 HR不想要俄罗斯人血淋淋的脏钱 |
[21:03] | They want their cut in ones and zeroes, | 他们要把到手的钱化整为零 |
[21:05] | to transfer into their 401ks, | 转入他们的退休金账户 |
[21:07] | offshore accounts. | 离岸账户 |
[21:09] | So, the antique dealer cycles | 于是 古董商先把 |
[21:11] | the dirty Russian money into his own accounts | 俄罗斯人的黑钱放入自己的账户 |
[21:13] | and waits for instructions. | 等待指令 |
[21:15] | Then he heads to the auction house, | 然后他去拍卖行 |
[21:16] | where he’s told to bid on a certain high-priced item, | 有人会指定他拍下某件高价拍品 |
[21:19] | an item auctioned off by a seller representing HR. | 而该拍品的出售人 正是HR的代表 |
[21:24] | Our next item up for bid is lot number 426– | 下一个拍品 编号426 |
[21:28] | an extremely rare baseball | 绝世稀品棒球 |
[21:30] | signed by all of the 1927 New York Yankees, | 上有1927年纽约洋基队全体的签名 |
[21:33] | including Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth. | 包括卢·格里克和贝比·鲁斯 |
[21:35] | Informally named, “Murderer’s Row Ball.” | 号称”杀阵之球” |
[21:38] | I’d like to start the bidding | 此物品起价 |
[21:39] | at $2 million. | 200万 |
[21:41] | I got a bid for $2 million. | 有人出价200万 |
[21:43] | $4.4 million. Where? | 440万 哪里 |
[21:44] | 4.4 in the front going once, twice. | 前边这位440万一次 两次 |
[21:48] | Sold right here, $4.4 million. Thank you. | 成交 440万 谢谢 |
[21:51] | The Swede bids the highest, and all of that dirty money | 瑞典人出价最高 这样所有的黑钱 |
[21:53] | is deposited into HR’s coffers, | 就都转到HR名下了 |
[21:56] | Squeaky clean and laundered, | 干净利落地洗白了 |
[21:57] | and ready for digital distribution. | 随时可以转账 |
[21:59] | But I don’t get it. | 但我不明白 |
[22:00] | They haven’t laundered the money. | 这没有洗钱啊 |
[22:02] | They’ve just bought an overpriced baseball. | 他们只买了个超贵的棒球 |
[22:04] | All the items HR auctions off | 所有HR的拍品 |
[22:06] | may have been appraised for millions of dollars, | 虽拍价高达上百万 |
[22:08] | but they’re really just fugazis, fakes, worthless junk. | 其实都是假货 赝品 不值钱的垃圾 |
[22:13] | So HR gets Russian money for nothing? | 所以HR就白拿了俄罗斯人的钱 |
[22:16] | It’s a perfect system, | 这系统天衣无缝 |
[22:18] | till someone on the outside knows about it. | 除非外边有人窥破天机 |
[22:38] | So if your con man thinks he can just swoop in | 要是那骗子以为自己能插手 |
[22:39] | and take a piece of HR’s business, | 分HR的一杯羹 |
[22:42] | He better watch his back. | 他就得小心点了 |
[22:48] | Who do you always meet in there? | 你总是过来见谁啊 |
[22:49] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[22:53] | Carter, I’ve been thinking. | 卡特 我一直在想 |
[22:54] | That antique dealer, | 那个古董商 |
[22:56] | I can’t just kill someone. | 我不能就这么杀人 |
[23:01] | When I got involved with HR, I didn’t think– | 我当初进HR时 我没想 |
[23:02] | No, you didn’t think. | 没想 你是没想 |
[23:05] | You just looked the other way. | 你就睁只眼闭只眼 |
[23:08] | I can’t do that anymore. | 我不能再那样了 |
[23:10] | And you’re the only person I’ve got on my side right now. | 现在只有你跟我同路了 |
[23:12] | I’m not on your side. | 我不跟你同路 |
[23:15] | But I’m also not letting a homicide happen under my watch. | 但我也不能眼睁睁看着命案发生 |
[23:19] | So, tomorrow, you’re calling in sick. | 明天 你给我请病假 |
[23:23] | I am? | 我 |
[23:24] | Yeah, see you just got a new job. | 是 给你个新任务 |
[23:27] | Tomorrow, you’re Simmons’s shadow. | 明天 给我跟踪西蒙斯 |
[23:29] | Wherever he goes, you go. | 他去哪 你就去哪 |
[23:30] | Whoever he meets with, you get pictures of. | 不管见谁 你都要拍照 |
[23:35] | See, we just tapped into their piggy bank. | 我刚发现他们的储钱罐 |
[23:37] | Now I wanna know who’s running the bank. | 我想知道谁在掌管 |
[23:47] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:49] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[23:50] | What– who is that creepy guy? | 那个 吓人的家伙是谁 |
[23:52] | Natalie, I’m so sorry. | 娜塔莉 对不起 |
[23:53] | I get a call from someone at your office | 你办公室有人给我打电话 |
[23:55] | telling me to come to some hotel, | 要我去什么酒店 |
[23:56] | and then you don’t even show up. | 你根本没露面 |
[23:57] | It’s okay. You need to take a breath. | 没事的 深呼吸 |
[23:59] | The more you breathe, the calmer you’ll be. | 随着呼吸 慢慢平静 |
[23:59] | No, no, no. Do not hypno-talk me. | 不不不 不许催眠我 |
[24:02] | I’m not hypno-talking you. | 我没催眠你 |
[24:03] | I’m saying, just be calm– | 我是说 平静 |
[24:04] | I’m not one of your patients. | 我不是你的病人 |
[24:06] | I know that, I know that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[24:07] | You have to tell me– | 你得告诉我 |
[24:11] | Finch, you ever notice how much of our job | 芬奇 你觉不觉得我们的工作 |
[24:14] | is like babysitting? | 像当保姆 |
[24:15] | It’s more than that today. | 这次可不止如此 |
[24:18] | I don’t think Hayden’s told us the whole story of his con. | 海登似乎没把骗局对我们和盘托出 |
[24:21] | I’m going over Hayden’s hard drive, | 我在查看海登的硬盘 |
[24:23] | what I downloaded of it before he zapped it. | 我在他销毁前下载的 |
[24:25] | And I’m finding emails addressed to Sven Vanger, the antique dealer. | 我发现了古董商斯凡·梵格的邮箱 |
[24:29] | Hayden may have elicited | 海登有可能 |
[24:30] | his email password while he was under hypnosis. | 给他催眠时套出了邮箱密码 |
[24:33] | It appears that Hayden duplicated an email | 看来海登复制的这封邮件 |
[24:36] | that Sven had received, but not yet read. | 斯凡虽收到了 却还没读 |
[24:39] | And he altered it in the process. | 他修改了内容 |
[24:41] | And what did the email say? | 邮件什么内容 |
[24:42] | The email is from an anonymous address, | 邮件来自匿名地址 |
[24:45] | regarding an auction that took place today. | 提起今天有一场拍卖会 |
[24:47] | In it, Vanger was instructed to bid on lot 424, | 里边要求梵格去竞拍424号拍品 |
[24:51] | But Hayden redrafted it, | 但是海登修改了 |
[24:52] | instructing him to bid on lot 426. | 要他去拍426号 |
[24:56] | Perhaps you should ask Hayden why. | 也许该去问问海登为什么 |
[25:04] | He went out the window. | 他跳窗户出去了 |
[25:07] | Finch, Hayden used his girlfriend | 芬奇 海登利用他女朋友 |
[25:09] | and gave us all the slip. | 偷偷溜走了 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. I’m about to close. | 对不起 我要打烊了 |
[25:22] | No, Sven, you’re already closed. | 不 斯凡 你已经打烊了 |
[25:28] | Who are you with, the Russians or the police? | 你哪边的 俄罗斯人的还是警察的 |
[25:31] | I have nothing left for you. | 我没东西给你 |
[25:32] | I’m not with either. | 两边都不是 |
[25:33] | But I do need something– answers. | 我来是要个东西 答案 |
[25:40] | I’m not your doormat. | 我不会任人宰割 |
[25:44] | Why don’t you drop that before you hurt yourself, Sven? | 放下枪别伤了自己吧 斯凡 |
[25:47] | Give it to me. | 交给我 |
[25:52] | Why is it every time you call me these days, | 怎么最近你一打电话 |
[25:53] | I know to bring a firearm? | 我就知道得带枪呢 |
[26:00] | But he was such a good therapist. | 他是个好治疗师 |
[26:01] | Dragon tattoo, | 龙纹男 |
[26:03] | he’s also a con man who stole from you. | 他还是个把你的钱全偷走的骗子 |
[26:05] | Not stealing from me, stealing from them. | 不是我的钱 是他们的钱 |
[26:07] | He should not be doing that. | 他真不该那么做 |
[26:09] | How’d you even get into this mess? | 你是怎么搅进这趟浑水的 |
[26:12] | Seven months ago, I got in trouble with the customs here in New York. | 七个月前 纽约海关要找我麻烦 |
[26:16] | A cop named Simmons came | 一名叫西蒙斯的警察来找我 |
[26:17] | and said he could make the charges go away | 说他可以摆平那些指控 |
[26:19] | if I helped them launder cash for a few Russian associates of theirs. | 只要我帮他们的俄罗斯合伙人洗钱 |
[26:24] | At first, it was just a few hundred thousand each month. | 一开始 每月也就是几十万 |
[26:27] | Then it became more and more– millions. | 之后数目越来越大 几百万了 |
[26:30] | I got rid of the last cash today. | 我今天刚甩掉最后一笔 |
[26:32] | On Lot 426? | 426号拍品 |
[26:34] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:35] | Hayden played you. | 海登耍了你 |
[26:37] | He switched out your emails, | 他篡改了你的电子邮件 |
[26:38] | and made you bid on the wrong item today. | 让你今天拍错了东西 |
[26:40] | Then what did I purchase? | 那我买的是什么 |
[26:45] | A real ball, | 真棒球 |
[26:45] | signed by the real 1927 Yankees, | 签有1927年洋基队真迹 |
[26:49] | really worth 4.4 million. | 真正价值440万美元 |
[26:51] | That was a hell of a season. | 那年头儿是真牛 |
[26:53] | Where’s the ball, Sven? | 球在哪儿 斯凡 |
[26:55] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[26:56] | I sold it for $5. | 我卖掉了 就五美元 |
[26:59] | They’re going to kill me. | 他们会干掉我的 |
[27:01] | I gotta get out of this city immediately! | 我得赶快跑路 |
[27:02] | Too late. You’re a marked man. | 太晚了 你已经被盯上了 |
[27:07] | Close your eyes. This stuff burns. | 把眼睛闭上 这玩意辣眼睛 |
[27:13] | So we’re faking crime scenes now? | 现在都开始伪造犯罪现场了 |
[27:16] | A long way from your days back at the Eighth. | 跟在第八分局时真有差距啊 |
[27:18] | Might wanna spread it out. | 得往边上撒点 |
[27:20] | Arterial spray is more erratic. | 动脉出血喷得比较分散 |
[27:21] | Will you let me work? | 让我干活儿成不 |
[27:24] | Going for a kind of a hollow-point special kind of motif. | 要伪装成一种独特的中弹效果 |
[27:31] | – There. – Congratulations. | -好了 -恭喜 |
[27:34] | You’ve just died and been reborn. | 你刚刚死而复生了 |
[27:36] | Now, take your new life, and get the hell out of New York. | 现在 珍惜生命 滚出纽约 |
[27:48] | 短信 来自卡特 告诉西蒙斯你搞定瑞典人了 | |
[27:52] | 来电 西蒙斯 | |
[27:57] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[27:58] | Rookie, | 菜鸟 |
[27:59] | I need you to hold off on the antique dealer. | 你先别干掉那古董商 |
[28:01] | Something went wrong at the auction house. | 拍卖行那里出了点问题 |
[28:03] | We didn’t get our money. | 我们没拿到钱 |
[28:05] | Sir, there’s a small problem. | 长官 有点小问题 |
[28:08] | Just heard from my source in HR, | 我在HR的线人刚传来消息 |
[28:11] | Simmons knows they get ripped off. | 西蒙斯知道他们上当了 |
[28:13] | All this baseball stuff, | 要说棒球的事儿 |
[28:14] | you should’ve called me in sooner. | 你应该早点来找我的 |
[28:15] | I’m kind of a Mets fan, though. | 虽然我是大都会队的粉 |
[28:17] | Somewhere in the city, your soda kid’s walking around | 在城市的某个角落 某个小屁孩的兜里 |
[28:20] | with a zillion-dollar baseball in his pocket. | 正装着那颗价值连城的棒球 |
[28:22] | With HR looking for the ball. | HR正在找那个球 |
[28:24] | And the young man has no idea. | 那小孩却对此一无所知 |
[28:26] | Let’s hope he don’t play catch. | 希望他别拿来练接球 |
[28:37] | Kiddo, you got something for me? | 小子 有我的东西吗 |
[29:03] | I can’t believe Hayden would use his own girlfriend | 我真不敢相信海登会利用自己的女友 |
[29:05] | as an excuse to escape. | 借机逃跑 |
[29:07] | I can. A baseball worth 4 million | 我相信 价值四百万的棒球 |
[29:09] | would be a motivational force. | 吸引力可不小 |
[29:10] | He doesn’t care who he steps on | 他也不在乎自己逃走 |
[29:12] | to get away with it either. | 会连累多少人 |
[29:13] | Exactly. He still has to get away, | 正是 他仍要逃走 |
[29:14] | but he won’t go without Natalie. | 但他不会扔下娜塔莉 |
[29:16] | As you and I well know, | 你我都非常清楚 |
[29:17] | sometimes necessity and desire can conflict. | 理性与感性常常相互冲突 |
[29:21] | Hayden’s still in the city. | 海登还在城里 |
[29:22] | He’s too smart to use his own phone. | 他不会蠢到用自己的手机 |
[29:25] | So how do we track him? | 那我们怎么追踪他 |
[29:26] | We don’t. We track Natalie. | 不用管他 我们追踪娜塔莉 |
[29:29] | Hayden’s calling her right now. | 海登正在给她打电话 |
[29:32] | Nat, please, I’m sorry. | 娜 拜托 我很抱歉 |
[29:35] | I’ve done things that I’m not proud of, | 我确实做过不应该的事 |
[29:37] | but I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[29:40] | Can you trust me on that? | 相信我好吗 |
[29:41] | I wanna know what’s going on right now. | 我想知道现在到底是怎么回事 |
[29:43] | That’s a little complicated, Nat. | 情况有点复杂 娜 |
[29:46] | – Wait. Where are you? – I’m going home. | -等等 你在哪儿 -回家 |
[29:48] | Did you think I was just gonna sit in that hotel room | 你以为你跳窗户出去之后 |
[29:49] | after you went out the window? | 我还会待在那酒店房间里吗 |
[29:51] | No, honey, you can’t go there. | 不 亲爱的 你不能回去 |
[29:53] | It’s not safe for you. | 那里不安全 |
[29:54] | Really? How would I even know? | 真的吗 我怎么会知道呢 |
[29:56] | Look, Hayden, I love you. | 听着 海登 我爱你 |
[29:59] | But I deserve the truth, or else I’m done. | 但我得知道真相 否则算了 |
[30:08] | I’m a criminal and a thief. | 我是罪犯 是贼 |
[30:11] | But I’m done with that life. | 但我不再干了 |
[30:14] | I secured a score that will ensure our future. | 我赚了一笔钱可以确保我们的未来 |
[30:17] | The kind of score that would let us pick our destination. | 数额巨大 足以让我们随便挑选目的地 |
[30:21] | If you meet me outside my old office in one hour, | 只要一小时后在我旧办公室外见面 |
[30:24] | then we can fly to any corner of the world, like we planned. | 我们就可以按计划飞往世界的任一角落 |
[30:28] | And I’ll tell you everything. | 然后我会对你和盘托出 |
[30:30] | Stop loving me or even hate me, | 你可以不再爱我 甚至恨我 |
[30:32] | but please hear me out. | 但请先听我解释 |
[30:43] | I’ll be there. | 我会过去 |
[31:01] | I didn’t wanna worry you. | 我不想让你烦心 |
[31:03] | I’m cleanin’ up this mess. | 我在收拾这烂摊子了 |
[31:05] | You say the Swede bought the baseball? | 你说是瑞典人买了那个棒球 |
[31:07] | That’s what the logs at the auction house said. | 拍卖行的记录上是这么写的 |
[31:10] | But without him, | 但没他 |
[31:10] | it’s gonna be a little tough to track it. | 要找到球有点困难 |
[31:12] | That idiot bought a real autographed ball | 那个白痴买了一颗有真迹的棒球 |
[31:14] | worth $4.4 million, | 价值440万美元 |
[31:17] | and we had a rookie kill him | 而那个菜鸟在我们 |
[31:19] | before we found out what he did with it? | 发现真相之前就杀了他 |
[31:21] | Maybe the rookie should be handling your end of things. | 也许该让那个菜鸟来帮你善后 |
[31:24] | At least he follows through. | 至少他能完成任务 |
[31:26] | But you said there was a con man involved. | 你刚说有个骗子参与其中 |
[31:29] | – Yeah. – Find him. | -是的 -找到他 |
[31:31] | Shake him till the damn ball falls out. | 逼他把那该死的球找出来 |
[31:33] | And tell me you have at least one lead. | 告诉我你至少有一条线索 |
[31:35] | When we tapped his phone, | 我们窃听他电话时 |
[31:36] | we found out about the con man’s little girlfriend. | 找出了骗子的小女朋友 |
[31:39] | It seems the guy’s in love. | 他似乎深陷爱河 |
[31:41] | He ain’t going anywhere without her. | 他不会扔下她走人 |
[31:43] | Make it right, Simmons. | 给我搞定 西蒙斯 |
[31:46] | I got two loves– my money and this city. | 我有两个真爱 我的钱和这座城市 |
[31:49] | Mess with either, I mess right back. | 敢碰这两样的 我会报复 |
[32:06] | Lover boy. | 小白脸 |
[32:12] | What’d you expect? I’m a crook. | 能怎么样 我就是骗子 |
[32:20] | He’s my expert. | 他是我的专家 |
[32:22] | What, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不相信我 |
[32:23] | Like you said, you’re a crook. | 如你所说 你是骗子 |
[32:26] | I don’t know about expert, but it looks pretty damn real. | 我可不是啥专家 不过看起来挺真 |
[32:28] | I have a buyer lined up. | 我有买家在等着了 |
[32:30] | I’ll split it with you, 50/50. | 我们平分 五五 |
[32:32] | – 60/40? – Not a half bad deal, huh? | -六四 -这买卖不错啊 |
[32:36] | Will you at least let me call Natalie | 你们至少容我打个电话给娜塔莉 |
[32:38] | before you kill me or arrest me | 再宰了我 或逮捕我 |
[32:41] | or put me in a well in your basement? | 或把我关到地下室吧 |
[32:44] | You have 30 seconds. | 给你30秒 |
[32:51] | Sorry to disappoint, con man. | 抱歉让你失望了 骗子 |
[32:53] | Seems the NYPD isn’t bad at phone traces. | 看来纽约警局的电话追踪技术不错 |
[32:56] | I found your girl in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟内就找到你女友了 |
[32:58] | I’ll give you the ball. It’s yours. | 我把棒球给你 是你的了 |
[33:00] | Don’t be noble. There’s only criminals on this line. | 别装高尚 咱们都是罪犯 |
[33:02] | But I’ll take the ball, just the same. | 不过棒球我还是要的 |
[33:04] | You meet me in front of the auction house in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后在拍卖行门前见 |
[33:11] | How bad is it? | 情况多糟 |
[33:12] | They’ll kill her. | 他们会杀死她 |
[33:14] | These people, for this much money? | 那些人 为了这么一大笔钱 |
[33:16] | So what are you gonna do to stop them? | 那你打算怎么阻止他们 |
[33:19] | I’m scum. I get it. | 我是个人渣 我明白 |
[33:22] | But Natalie– | 可娜塔莉 |
[33:24] | My ultimate con, my final trick was gonna be | 我的终极骗局 最后一笔是为了 |
[33:28] | actually turning into the guy that she fell in love with. | 真正变成她深爱的那个人 |
[33:32] | I’ll give it all away to save her life. | 我什么都可以放弃 只要能救她 |
[33:35] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[33:39] | This is how it goes. | 这么安排 |
[33:41] | Rookie stays outside with the girl. | 菜鸟带着女孩待在外面 |
[33:43] | Terney, take the con man inside, | 铁尼 把骗子带进屋 |
[33:45] | verify the ball is real. | 验证球的真假 |
[33:47] | I’m not taking any more chances with this clown. | 对这个小丑我不能再冒险了 |
[33:49] | Why do I have to go inside? | 为什么要我进去 |
[33:51] | Because that’s what you were just told. | 因为我说的 |
[33:54] | Once we confirm the ball is the real deal, | 一旦我们确认球是真的 |
[33:56] | Laskey takes the girl, puts a double tap in her head. | 拉斯基抓着那姑娘 给她头上两枪 |
[34:00] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[34:01] | Boss, uh, she doesn’t know anything. | 老大 她一无所知 |
[34:05] | Why don’t we just let her go? | 何不放她走 |
[34:06] | Do I look like I’m taking suggestions from rookies today? | 我今天看起来像要接受菜鸟的意见吗 |
[34:09] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[34:15] | The ball? | 球呢 |
[34:16] | The girl. | 我女友呢 |
[34:21] | I wanna talk to Natalie. | 我要和娜塔莉说话 |
[34:23] | You’re going inside first. | 你得先进去 |
[34:25] | One thing you can trust about a thief is he’ll always be a thief. | 我只相信 一日为贼 终身为贼 |
[34:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:39] | Call me when there’s money and bodies. | 钱和尸体搞定后给我电话 |
[34:53] | Laskey. | 拉斯基 |
[34:56] | You were right, Carter. | 你说对了 卡特 |
[34:58] | They would never let her go. | 他们不会放她走 |
[35:01] | Make it look good. | 弄得逼真点 |
[35:04] | Remember, the aim shouldn’t be to hurt him, | 记住 目的不是伤他 |
[35:06] | just incapacitate him a little. | 打晕就行 |
[35:07] | Also, watch your knuckles. | 还有 小心指关节 |
[35:11] | I’ve punched a lot of guys. | 我揍过很多人 |
[35:15] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[35:19] | Let’s get you to safety. | 带你去个安全的地方 |
[35:22] | We’ve been through this already, it’s real. | 我们已经彻底检查了一遍 是真的 |
[35:23] | You think I’d be standing here if it wasn’t? | 要不是真的你觉得我会站在这里吗 |
[35:25] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[35:26] | I’ll know in a minute. | 一分钟内就知道了 |
[35:29] | I need a microscope to know for sure, | 我需要用显微镜确定一下 |
[35:31] | but the texture appears accurate. | 不过纹理是对的 |
[35:36] | There is, however, a problem. | 但是 有个问题 |
[35:40] | What? | 什么 |
[35:41] | See this? Babe Ruth’s signature? | 看到这个了吗 巴比·鲁斯的签名 |
[35:44] | Yeah. What about it? | 看到了 怎么了 |
[35:45] | It’s in felt-tip pen. | 是用毡尖笔写的 |
[35:47] | Those didn’t exist when Babe Ruth was alive. | 巴比·鲁斯在世的时候还没这种笔 |
[35:51] | This ball is a fake. | 这球是赝品 |
[36:07] | You give us a fake? You give us a fake? | 你给我们赝品 你给我们赝品 |
[36:09] | You wanna die? | 你想死吗 |
[36:10] | I swear, that is the real ball. | 我发誓 那是真的 |
[36:12] | The real ball costs $4 million. | 真球值400万美元 |
[36:14] | The fake is just gonna cost you a bullet, con man. | 赝品值你一颗子弹 骗子 |
[36:18] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么要说谎 |
[36:20] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[36:21] | We can figure this out. | 我们能解决的 |
[36:23] | Where is the real ball? | 真球在哪儿 |
[36:28] | Terney. | 铁尼 |
[36:37] | So where’s the real ball? | 那真球在哪儿 |
[36:40] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[36:42] | I thought this was the real ball. | 我以为这球是真的 |
[36:44] | Forget that. Where’s Natalie? | 不管了 娜塔莉呢 |
[36:47] | I put her in a cab, told her to go somewhere safe. | 我帮她打的 让她去安全的地方 |
[36:56] | This is Natalie. | 我是娜塔莉 |
[36:57] | Nat, where are you? | 娜 你在哪 |
[37:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[37:01] | I’m better than okay. | 我好得不得了 |
[37:03] | You see, that antique dealer– | 那古董商 |
[37:06] | Sven was his name well, | 他的名字是斯凡 |
[37:07] | he may have been your big score, | 他虽然是你的大目标 |
[37:09] | but you were my big whale, from the moment I met you. | 但打从一开始 你就是我钓的大鱼 |
[37:14] | You–you played me? | 你 你玩我 |
[37:17] | Why steal millions from criminals | 何必从罪犯那儿偷几百万呢 |
[37:19] | when you can date the thief and take it off him? | 不如跟贼交往 顺手牵羊呢 |
[37:24] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[37:27] | Of course, things did get a little hairy with those corrupt cops, | 当然 那些腐败警察搞得有些麻烦 |
[37:29] | but you always did know how to show a girl a good time, Hayden. | 但你总知道如何哄女人开心 海登 |
[37:34] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[37:35] | Go find an airport, | 找个机场 |
[37:37] | maybe just pick a destination. | 随便找个目的地 |
[37:39] | Isn’t that the dream come true? | 岂不是美梦成真吗 |
[37:42] | You know, I really did love you. | 你知道 我真的爱过你 |
[37:46] | If you love something, set it free. | 既然是真爱 那就放手吧 |
[38:02] | I’m ruined. | 我完了 |
[38:03] | Maybe it’s time you went on the straight and narrow. | 也许你该循规蹈矩过日子了 |
[38:08] | You’ll live longer. | 会活久一点 |
[38:11] | I hear hypnotherapists are in pretty high demand these days. | 我听说近来催眠治疗师的市场需求很大 |
[38:18] | You know, I do have a thriving practice to rebuild. | 我确实可以重整旗鼓 |
[38:21] | I’m gonna need a new office with a few less bullet holes. | 我得找个新办公室 没弹孔的 |
[38:23] | My advice? | 我的建议 |
[38:25] | Rebuild in another city. | 去别的城市重整吧 |
[38:52] | Detective Terney, I can’t help but notice you’re not carrying a ball. | 铁尼警探 我注意到你没把球带来 |
[38:56] | The ball the con man brought was a fake. | 那骗子带来的球是假的 |
[38:59] | The guy with the suit showed up, rolled Laskey and our guys, | 那西装男出现了 放倒了拉斯基和我们 |
[39:01] | and then got away with the con man and his girl. | 然后跟那骗子和他女朋友跑了 |
[39:04] | Do you have any idea what’s at stake here? | 你知道现在最紧要的是什么吗 |
[39:07] | You go find that screw-up Laskey | 去找那坏事的拉斯基 |
[39:10] | and you scour this city until you find that ball. | 翻遍全城也要找到那个球 |
[39:12] | Simmons, I’m not the rookie. | 西蒙斯 我不是菜鸟 |
[39:14] | Don’t talk to me like one. | 别这样跟我说话 |
[39:17] | If you don’t find that ball, | 你找不到那个球 |
[39:20] | then it’s gonna be a $4 million funeral for the both of you. | 你们俩的葬礼可就值四百万美元了 |
[39:23] | Now go. | 快去 |
[39:39] | I was just turning out the lights for the evening, | 我刚把夜灯关掉了 |
[39:41] | Ms. Groves, and I remembered that | 格罗夫斯女士 我记得 |
[39:42] | I had promised to bring you some new reading material. | 我答应要给你送点新书过来 |
[39:46] | A peace offering, Harold? | 示好礼物吗 哈罗德 |
[39:49] | Is that what you’ve brought? | 你就是带这个来了吗 |
[39:51] | I really think if you could just see things my way, | 我真的认为 如果你从我的角度来理解 |
[39:53] | and not consider this– | 而不是把这当成 |
[39:54] | Imprisonment? | 监禁 |
[39:57] | Is there any other way to consider it? | 这还能理解成什么 |
[40:00] | This truly is for your own good, Ms. Groves. | 这真是为你好 格罗夫斯女士 |
[40:04] | I mean that when I say it. | 我是真心的 |
[40:08] | This | 那种 |
[40:11] | synchronistic relationship that you’ve developed with the machine, | 你和机器之间的同步联系 |
[40:13] | it can’t be– | 不能 |
[40:21] | I worry about you. | 我担心你 |
[40:23] | You’ve misunderstood the situation. | 你错估了形势 |
[40:34] | You shouldn’t worry about me. | 你不该担心我 |
[40:39] | I’m worried about you, Harold. | 我担心你 哈罗德 |
[40:42] | You can’t stop what’s coming, and neither can I. | 你不能阻止未来 我也不能 |
[40:46] | But we have the opportunity | 但我们有机会 |
[40:47] | to understand things when they finally change. | 在事成定局前 去了解 |
[40:51] | The future is coming. | 未来就要到来 |
[40:55] | You started it… | 你开启 |
[41:00] | and I’ll finish it. | 我完成 |
[41:05] | You missed me. Leave a message. | 我现在不在 请留言 |
[41:07] | Laskey, I’m outside your place. | 拉斯基 我在你家外头 |
[41:09] | We have a lot of work to do. Come on. | 我们有很多事要做 快来 |
[41:14] | I stuck to the guy like glue. | 我紧紧跟着那家伙 |
[41:16] | This is everyone Simmons met with. | 西蒙斯见的人都在这儿了 |
[41:19] | Thanks, kid, you did all right. | 谢了 孩子 你做得不错 |
[41:21] | But you should know, it’ll get harder out there. | 但你要知道 情况会越来越严重 |
[41:25] | After these last few days, things are gonna heat up. | 经过这几天的事儿 事态会升级 |
[41:28] | So you need to be prepared. | 你得做好准备 |
[41:30] | When I got involved with HR, | 我加入HR时 |
[41:33] | I thought it was about loyalty. | 自以为它代表忠诚 |
[41:36] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:38] | It’s about murder and greed. | 其实它只有谋杀和贪婪 |
[41:43] | Ain’t that cozy. | 勾结上了啊 |
[41:46] | I should’ve known she’d turn you, rookie. | 我早该知道她会策反你 菜鸟 |
[41:48] | The first time I saw you, I knew you were weak. | 第一次见你 我就知道你软弱 |
[41:51] | So let me tell you how the world works now, kid. | 让我告诉你个真实的世界吧 孩子 |
[41:56] | We kill her or they kill us. | 要么我们杀了她 要么他们杀了我们 |
[42:00] | That decision is gonna be your last, Terney. | 那将是你的最后决定 铁尼 |
[42:04] | No! | 不 |
[42:09] | Laskey? | 拉斯基 |
[42:19] | That much blood, | 流这么多血 |
[42:21] | and you’ll be dead in a minute, maybe two. | 你只能撑一分钟了 最多两分钟 |
[42:24] | Make ’em count. | 死得有价值点 |
[42:26] | Who do you and Simmons report to? | 你和西蒙斯向谁汇报 |
[42:28] | Who calls the shots? | 谁发号施令 |
[42:32] | Is the answer in these pictures, huh? | 答案在这些照片里吗 |
[42:36] | Last chance, Terney! Be a cop! | 最后机会了 铁尼 拿出警察样来 |