时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:32] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:41] | The politicians come and go, | 流水的政客 |
[00:41] | 奎恩 阿伦佐 市长办公室主任 | |
[00:41] | 状态 未被发现 | |
[00:41] | 西蒙斯 派崔克 警员 | |
[00:41] | 状态 活动中 | |
[00:42] | but we’ll be here forever. | 铁打的我们 |
[00:44] | Beecher’s looking for answers. | 比彻想追根究底 |
[00:45] | 奎恩 阿伦佐 教子 卡特 乔丝林 恋爱 | |
[00:45] | I always told Cal to be careful. | 我总告诉卡尔小心点 |
[00:47] | Being a cop’s a dangerous job. | 警察是危险的职业 |
[00:49] | HR rebuilt itself from ashes | HR又死灰复燃 |
[00:51] | 状态 活动中 | |
[00:51] | 组织 俄罗斯黑帮 职位 老大 联盟 HR 联盟状态 | |
[00:51] | ’cause we didn’t cut off the head. | 因为我们没抓住头儿 |
[00:53] | If we had, Cal might still be alive. | 要是我们抓住了 卡尔也许还活着 |
[00:55] | I’m playing by different rules now, | 我现在另寻他途了 |
[00:58] | 拉斯里奇 米哈伊尔 化名 拉斯基 迈克尔 | |
[00:58] | Until I can bring down the boss. | 抓到老大为止 |
[01:00] | Who do you and Simmons report to? | 你和西蒙斯向谁汇报 |
[01:02] | 奎恩 阿伦佐 市长办公室主任 | |
[01:02] | Who calls the shots? | 谁发号施令 |
[01:03] | 法外活动 组织 HR 职位 头目 | |
[01:23] | Those bastards think they can steal from me? | 那群王八蛋敢抢我们 |
[01:26] | Then they’re gonna reap what they sow. | 我让叫他们自食其果 |
[01:29] | Finch, you doing a little spring cleaning? | 芬奇 你在大扫除啊 |
[01:32] | I wish I was. | 我倒希望是 |
[01:34] | I received numbers this morning. | 我今天早上收到了号码 |
[01:35] | 38 of them, to be precise. | 确切讲 是三十八个号码 |
[01:38] | Maybe the machine blew a belt or something. | 也许机器断了哪条带 |
[01:40] | It’s not a lawn mower, Mr. Reese. | 它不是割草机 里瑟先生 |
[01:43] | It’s also never wrong. | 而且它从不出错 |
[01:45] | While I haven’t decoded all the numbers, | 我还没解出所有的号码 |
[01:46] | there does appear to be a common thread. | 不过看起来有个共同之处 |
[01:50] | They’re all cops. | 他们都是警察 |
[01:51] | Four of them are known members of HR, | 其中四人已确知是HR的成员 |
[01:53] | leaving a high probability that the rest may be as well. | 所以其他人应该也一样 |
[01:57] | 3 dozen members of HR, | 三十几名HR成员 |
[01:59] | all about to commit a violent crime? | 要同时进行暴力犯罪 |
[02:00] | Or they’ve been targeted, and HR is under siege. | 或者他们被盯上了 HR被围攻了 |
[02:04] | Things are about to get chaotic, Mr. Reese. | 马上要天下大乱了 里瑟先生 |
[02:06] | I’ve already contacted Ms. Shaw to enlist her assistance. | 我已经联系肖女士来帮忙了 |
[02:09] | I’ll see if Fusco’s heard any rumblings around the Eighth | 我去看看弗斯科在八局有没有听到 |
[02:12] | of an HR conflict. | HR内讧的风声 |
[02:14] | If we could locate the source of the threat, | 要是我们能确定威胁来源 |
[02:15] | perhaps we could defuse the situation before it escalates. | 也许可以平息事态 避免升级 |
[02:19] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[02:20] | Meantime, you might want to get Bear here fitted for a vest. | 对了 你最好给小熊配件背心 |
[02:24] | Vest? | 背心 |
[02:25] | Not like yours, Finch. | 不是你那种三件套 芬奇 |
[02:26] | K-9 ballistic. | 防弹背心 |
[02:28] | For when things get chaotic. | 预备着天下大乱 |
[02:34] | 音频拦截 主体: 弗斯科 莱奈尔 | |
[02:34] | Heard anything, Lionel? | 有消息吗 莱奈尔 |
[02:36] | If you’re looking for info on HR, | 你要是问HR的消息 |
[02:37] | I got something you wanna see. | 最好过来看看 |
[02:47] | Everything okay here? | 这里还好吗 |
[02:48] | – Detective Fusco. – I’m Detective Stills. | -弗斯科警探 -我是斯蒂尔斯警探 |
[02:50] | Can we be of any assistance? | 有什么能帮上忙的吗 |
[02:51] | Not unless you speak Russian. | 除非你们会说俄语 |
[02:53] | Best I can tell, he was driving along, | 我只了解到 他开车过来 |
[02:55] | and he came upon a burning car. | 突然看到辆燃烧的车 |
[02:56] | Then–if I got this right– someone knocked him out | 然后 要是我没理解错 有人把他敲晕了 |
[02:59] | and stole his truck. | 抢走了他的卡车 |
[03:00] | Zdravstvuyte, my friend. | [俄语]你好 朋友 |
[03:02] | What kind of truck were you driving? | 你开的是什么卡车 |
[03:05] | Office supply truck? A delivery truck? | 办公用品车 运货卡车 |
[03:07] | Da. | [俄语]对 |
[03:10] | I think you can take it from here, officer. | 我看你继续好了 警官 |
[03:13] | Nice badge. | 警徽真牛啊 |
[03:14] | You wanna give me a warning next time you do something like that? | 下次玩儿这手前给点儿提示行不 |
[03:16] | But that would ruin the surprise. | 那多没惊喜啊 |
[03:18] | So what does all this have to do with HR? | 这个跟HR有什么关系 |
[03:21] | Know who has an office supply company? | 知道谁开了家办公用品公司么 |
[03:23] | Peter Yogorov. | 彼得·约格洛夫 |
[03:24] | He uses it to smuggle drugs into the city. | 他用来运输毒品进城 |
[03:26] | Under the HR alliance, | 根据与HR的联盟 |
[03:27] | the cops are supposed to provide safe passage. | 那些警察负责保证安全通行 |
[03:30] | Now you wanted to know why HR might be in trouble? | 你想知道HR惹了什么麻烦 |
[03:33] | How about the Russians losing a truck full of contraband on their watch? | 俄罗斯人在他们保护下丢了一车货 这麻烦如何 |
[03:38] | Think you can get us a look at that camera feed? | 能给我们弄到那个摄像头的录像吗 |
[03:40] | Yeah, I love using all my favors for you guys. | 能啊 我热忱为你俩效劳啊 |
[03:46] | What do you think, Finch? | 你怎么想的 芬奇 |
[03:47] | I’m inclined to agree with Detective Fusco. | 我同意弗斯科警探的意见 |
[03:49] | So Yogorov blames HR for his missing shipment. | 约格洛夫把丢货的事怪罪于HR |
[03:53] | Decides to sever ties. | 决定要一刀两断了 |
[03:54] | And targets 38 members of HR’s rank. | 并且盯上了三十八名HR成员 |
[03:56] | This situation is a powder keg, Mr. Reese. | 局面千钧一发 里瑟先生 |
[03:59] | It’s about to explode. | 爆发在即 |
[04:00] | So who lit the fuse? | 那是谁点燃的导火索呢 |
[04:04] | 获取档案 时标 | |
[04:16] | Whole department’s reeling. | 整个警局都懵了 |
[04:18] | Not too sure of how many more funerals the NYPD can endure. | 恐怕纽约警局再受不了更多的葬礼了 |
[04:24] | Do you have any idea what happened | 你知道铁尼警探 |
[04:26] | between Detective Terney and Officer Laskey? | 和拉斯基警员之间到底怎么回事吗 |
[04:29] | I wasn’t aware of any conflict. | 我没觉察出他们有冲突 |
[04:31] | Didn’t even know they knew each other. | 甚至都不知道他们互相认识 |
[04:32] | There’s some speculation that it’s HR-related. | 有人猜测这和HR有关 |
[04:38] | Mayor’s concerned about a resurgence in organized crime. | 市长担心这是有组织犯罪复苏的势头 |
[04:41] | Last time we talked, you seemed to indicate | 上次我们见面时 你说过 |
[04:44] | that HR might have been behind my godson’s murder. | HR有可能和我教子的谋杀案有关 |
[04:49] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[04:51] | I-I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[04:55] | All I know is taking on HR… | 我只知道想除掉HR |
[04:58] | it’s like fighting a battle that can’t be won. | 就像是在打一场永远赢不了的仗 |
[05:02] | One step forward, three steps back. | 进一步 退三步 |
[05:05] | And now, losing my partner… | 现在 又失去了我的搭档 |
[05:09] | I need to close the book on Cal’s murder. | 我得放弃卡尔被杀案 |
[05:11] | I have to move on. | 我必须放手了 |
[05:14] | I wanted to tell you that in person. | 我想亲自告诉你这个决定 |
[05:17] | Joss… | 乔丝 |
[05:19] | you’re one of the most dedicated cops I know, | 你是我认识的最敬业的警察 |
[05:21] | and the city could use more like you. | 这座城市需要更多像你这样的警察 |
[05:25] | Cal would be very proud of everything you did. | 卡尔会为你的所作所为而骄傲 |
[05:29] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:30] | We will find who’s responsible for his death. | 我们会查出害死他的真凶 |
[05:34] | Thanks, Alonzo. | 谢谢 阿伦佐 |
[05:36] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[05:40] | I’ve got a big briefing with the mayor. | 我跟市长还有个会 |
[05:42] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来付账 |
[05:43] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头再见 |
[05:45] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[05:58] | Spoke to Carter this morning. | 早上跟卡特聊了下 |
[06:00] | Says she’s stepping down on the Beecher case. | 她说她要放弃追查比彻一案了 |
[06:03] | You believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[06:04] | Even if I did, we can’t have any more bodies dropping right now. | 就算不信 现在也不能再冒出更多尸体了 |
[06:07] | Keep an eye on her just in case. | 盯着点她 以防万一 |
[06:09] | Will do. | 会的 |
[06:10] | – Did Yogorov accept our new terms? – Not yet. | -约格洛夫接受新条件没 -还没 |
[06:13] | He wants to meet at a grain depot in Red Hook. | 他想在红钩区的一个粮库见面 |
[06:16] | Meet him in Siberia if he wants. | 在西伯利亚见面都行 |
[06:18] | Just get him to agree to the new price. | 只要能让他接受新价格 |
[06:28] | Who’s the new guy? | 这新人是谁 |
[06:30] | This is Mitchell. | 这是米切尔 |
[06:32] | He’ll be running point on tomorrow night’s shipment. | 明天晚上的货由他负责 |
[06:34] | So we still on schedule? | 一切按计划进行 |
[06:36] | Just in time to restock the shelves. | 正好该补货了 |
[06:39] | My guy will call you when he hits Laurel Hill. | 我的人到月桂山之后会给你电话 |
[06:41] | We’ll escort the trucks, | 我们会护送卡车 |
[06:43] | provide safe passage through town. | 确保在城内安全通行 |
[06:47] | But it’s gonna cost an extra 10%. | 但是要额外多收10% |
[06:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:51] | Cost of doing business. | 业务成本啊 |
[06:54] | If I’m going to pay more, I ought to get more. | 多出钱 就要多得好处 |
[06:56] | – Don’t you think? – Like what? | -你不觉得吗 -比如呢 |
[06:58] | My brother’s still in Rikers, for one. | 比如说 我弟弟还在里克岛监狱 |
[06:59] | You were supposed to get us both out. | 你们本该把我们俩都弄出来 |
[07:02] | These things take time. | 需要时间 |
[07:04] | It’s in progress. | 在进行中了 |
[07:06] | I’m starting to feel less like your partner | 我开始感觉我不像你的生意伙伴 |
[07:08] | and more like your errand boy. | 更像是你的跟班小弟 |
[07:10] | We launder your money, sell your drugs, | 我们帮你们洗钱 帮你们贩毒 |
[07:13] | even take out your trash. | 还帮你们擦屁股 |
[07:15] | Like that Narco cop you were too afraid to knock off. | 比如那个你们不敢动的缉毒警 |
[07:17] | I didn’t come to hear you bitch, Yogorov. | 我不是来听你抱怨的 约格洛夫 |
[07:20] | You kicking in the extra 10% or what? | 那额外的10%你给不给 |
[07:22] | I don’t think so. | 不给 |
[07:24] | You don’t pay, we don’t provide safe passage for the drugs. | 你不给 我们可不确保毒品能安全通行 |
[07:28] | Anything happens, it’s on you. | 出了事 算你的 |
[07:31] | I’ll take my chances. | 我倒想试试 |
[07:35] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[07:38] | Let me worry about that. | 那个我来操心 |
[07:41] | I need you on a new assignment. | 你有新任务 |
[08:03] | Tell me you didn’t use the front door. | 告诉我你没走正门 |
[08:05] | I never do. | 从不走正门 |
[08:10] | Where’s Taylor? | 泰勒呢 |
[08:11] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[08:13] | Any reason he wouldn’t be safe here? | 这里为什么不安全呢 |
[08:16] | Like your off-the-books pursuit of H.R.? | 因为你私下调查HR么 |
[08:18] | Everyone needs a hobby. | 人都得有点爱好啊 |
[08:19] | Most hobbies don’t involve dirty cops staked | 人家的爱好不会招来腐败警察 |
[08:22] | outside your apartment. | 在公寓外面盯着 |
[08:24] | If you want, I can take care of him for you. | 你需要的话 我帮你解决他 |
[08:26] | I’d appreciate it if you left him alone. | 我宁愿你别去管他 |
[08:30] | Respectfully, | 无意冒犯 |
[08:32] | I’d appreciate it if you left me alone for a while too. | 我宁愿你这段时间也别来管我 |
[08:35] | Now’s not the time to fly solo, Carter. | 现在这时候可不适合单打独斗 卡特 |
[08:37] | Don’t get me wrong, John. | 别误解 约翰 |
[08:40] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me | 我很感激你做过的一切 为我 |
[08:42] | and this city. | 也为这个城市 |
[08:45] | But in the eyes of the law, you’re still a criminal. | 但从法律上说 你仍旧是个罪犯 |
[08:47] | And HR already knows we work together. | HR已经知道我们合作了 |
[08:50] | And if they could prove it… | 如果他们找到证据 |
[08:52] | No, I’m sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[08:55] | I gotta finish this alone. | 我得一个人完成这件事 |
[08:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:00] | Do what you need to do. | 做你该做的 |
[09:03] | But HR won’t go down without a fight. | 但HR不会乖乖束手就擒 |
[09:10] | If you get in over your head, give me a call. | 有力不能及的地方 给我电话 |
[09:13] | With the way you guys keep tabs on me, | 你们俩盯我盯成这样 |
[09:16] | how much trouble can I get in? | 我能惹多大麻烦呢 |
[09:19] | Watch your back, Joss. | 多加小心 乔丝 |
[09:52] | Read your file, Carter. | 看过你的档案了 卡特 |
[09:53] | Top of your class at the academy, | 警校全班第一 |
[09:55] | high marks across the board– that’s great. | 各项全得高分 挺厉害 |
[09:57] | Now, throw it all out. | 现在 全扔一边 |
[09:59] | None of it’s worth a damn out here on the street. | 那些在街上执勤时屁用没有 |
[10:07] | Excuse me for one second. | 稍等一下 |
[10:09] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[10:12] | ‘Sup, Joss? | 好吗 乔丝 |
[10:14] | What are you doing here, Paul? | 你在这儿干什么 保罗 |
[10:15] | Just got back into town. | 刚回城 |
[10:17] | Friend hooked me up with a construction crew. | 朋友安排我在个建筑工地干活 |
[10:19] | I see you traded in one uniform for another. | 看你才脱军服 又穿警服啊 |
[10:21] | Guess you, uh, | 看来你 |
[10:23] | always had a thing for hunting bad guys. | 就是喜欢抓坏人 |
[10:25] | None of that answers my question. | 没回答我的问题 |
[10:27] | Wanted to see how you were getting along, you know? | 想看看你过得如何 |
[10:29] | See how our son was doing. | 看我们儿子怎么样 |
[10:32] | You think you can just show up after two years | 你凭什么消失了两年后跳出来 |
[10:35] | and ask to see Taylor? | 就要见泰勒 |
[10:37] | Look, Joss, things are better now, okay? | 乔丝 情况现在好多了 好吗 |
[10:40] | I’m better. | 我好多了 |
[10:40] | So that means you went to the V.A.? | 这么说你去退伍军人事务部了 |
[10:42] | The V.A.? | 退伍军人事务部 |
[10:46] | I don’t need some head shrinker analyzing me. | 我不需要那些心理医生分析我 |
[10:48] | All right, Joss? | 好吗 乔丝 |
[10:49] | I just needed some time to just clear my head. | 我只是需要些时间 理清头绪 |
[10:51] | It’s not that simple, Paul. | 没那么简单 保罗 |
[10:53] | I saw the toll combat took on you. | 我看到战争对你的影响了 |
[10:56] | You still think I’m a danger, don’t you? | 你还觉得我很危险 是吗 |
[10:58] | – Joss, I never laid a hand on either one of y’all. – No. | -乔丝 我从没碰过你们一根指头 -不 |
[11:01] | I’d just find you asleep on the kitchen floor | 我只是发现你睡在厨房地板上 |
[11:03] | cradling a gun, with our son in the next room. | 抱着一把枪 而我们儿子就在隔壁 |
[11:05] | That’s not gonna happen again. | 不会有下一次了 |
[11:09] | You’re right. | 你没错 |
[11:11] | It won’t. | 不会了 |
[11:13] | Because if you don’t get help, | 因为如果你不去寻求帮助 |
[11:15] | you’ll never have a relationship with your son. | 就永远别想再接触你儿子 |
[11:19] | And until then, | 在那之前 |
[11:21] | I think it’s best you stay away from both of us. | 我想你最好离我们远一点 |
[11:37] | I got your messages, Fusco. | 收到你的留言了 弗斯科 |
[11:38] | All ten of ’em. | 十条都收到了 |
[11:40] | I heard what happened to Laskey. | 我听说拉斯基的事了 |
[11:43] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[11:45] | It’s never an easy thing, losing a partner. | 失去搭档总是令人痛苦 |
[11:48] | Kinda makes you wonder | 叫人想知道 |
[11:49] | what really went down between those two that night. | 那晚他们俩到底发生了什么事 |
[11:52] | Not sure I wanna know. | 不太想知道 |
[11:55] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[11:58] | I think someone else was there. | 我觉得当时还有别人在 |
[12:01] | I think someone shot them both | 我觉得是有人杀了他们两个人 |
[12:02] | and staged the scene. | 布置了现场 |
[12:05] | The only question is, who? | 唯一的问题是 谁 |
[12:08] | I don’t know, Fusco. | 我不知道 弗斯科 |
[12:10] | But whatever happened, | 但不管发生什么事 |
[12:11] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我都不想参与 |
[12:16] | Terney was the one who told you | 是铁尼告诉你 |
[12:16] | HR had your boyfriend killed. | HR杀死了你男朋友 |
[12:19] | Now he’s dead along with your rookie partner? | 现在他跟你那菜鸟搭档死一块儿了 |
[12:20] | I mean, don’t you wanna know why? | 你就不想知道原因吗 |
[12:22] | Something I realized: | 我意识到了 |
[12:24] | It’s not always worth the risk to know why. | 有时不值得为了原因而冒险 |
[12:30] | I guess not. | 看来不值得 |
[12:33] | It’ll be all right, Fusco. | 会好起来的 弗斯科 |
[12:35] | Just lay low for a while. | 这段时间低调点 |
[12:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:40] | Listen, I gotta get back. | 我得回去了 |
[12:42] | Don’t stay a stranger, all right? | 别跟我见外啊 |
[12:56] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:57] | I need you to pay someone a visit. | 我要你去拜访一个人 |
[13:05] | Just got word. | 刚收到消息 |
[13:06] | Our shipment’s crossed state lines. | 货已经过州境了 |
[13:08] | So far, no signs of trouble. | 目前 没遇到麻烦 |
[13:10] | Makes me wonder why we ever needed cops for this in the first place. | 真叫我怀疑咱一开始干嘛非需要那些警察 |
[13:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[13:30] | You know what crime you’re most guilty of, Peter? | 你知道你最大的罪行是什么吗 彼得 |
[13:33] | Letting this man cook for you. | 让这人给你下厨 |
[13:38] | Those look heavy. | 挺沉的吧 |
[13:45] | Relax. | 放松 |
[13:46] | If I wanted you dead, | 我要想你死 |
[13:46] | I’d be a little more creative than this. | 肯定会比这有创意 |
[13:48] | I’m surprised you’re still in town. | 没想到你居然还在城里 |
[13:51] | Figured you be on a beach somewhere, | 还以为你躺在沙滩上 |
[13:52] | sipping Mai Tais and licking your wounds. | 品鉴美酒 疗伤自怜呢 |
[13:55] | I just can’t leave yet. | 我可不能走啊 |
[13:56] | Not with front-row seats to | 要尽情欣赏 |
[13:58] | this little drama playing out between you and HR. | 你和HR的狗血大戏呢 |
[14:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:02] | The wheels of history are turning again, Peter. | 历史又在重演了 彼得 |
[14:03] | Take my word for it. | 相信我 |
[14:05] | If the cops can’t control you, they’ll betray you. | 警察不能控制你 就会背叛你 |
[14:07] | Just like they did me. | 如同他们之前对我 |
[14:08] | But unlike me, you still have a chance to do something about this. | 但不同的是 你还有机会扭转乾坤 |
[14:11] | Words of wisdom from the man who killed my father. | 杀父仇人的谆谆教导啊 |
[14:16] | Tell me why I should listen to you. | 说说我干嘛要听你的 |
[14:18] | Enemy of my enemy. | 敌人的敌人啊 |
[14:22] | I just can’t pass up a chance to watch HR suffer. | 我不能放过让HR受罪的机会啊 |
[14:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:30] | A gift. | 礼物 |
[14:35] | Let that simmer for 15 minutes, then stir with vinegar. | 炖15分钟 加醋搅拌 |
[14:59] | Yogorov got the package. | 约格洛夫收到东西了 |
[15:00] | Whether he received the message is another story. | 但他能不能领悟就另说了 |
[15:03] | He’ll understand soon enough. | 他很快会明白的 |
[15:06] | Save everyone a lot of trouble if you’d let me kill him. | 直接让我宰了他 大家都省事 |
[15:08] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[15:10] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[15:11] | you might want to keep a low profile for the next couple days. | 接下来这几天 你最好低调点 |
[15:14] | Already planning on it. | 正有此意 |
[15:16] | And whatever you’re up to, officer, | 无论你有何计划 警官 |
[15:18] | I wish you the best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:20] | I have a feeling you’re gonna need it. | 感觉你会很需要 |
[15:25] | Who was on the phone? | 给谁打电话 |
[15:26] | Someone who owes me a favor. | 一个欠我人情的人 |
[15:29] | It’s all there? | 都在这了吗 |
[15:30] | Everything but the kitchen sink. Tried it, didn’t fit. | 应有尽有 几乎全包 相信我 |
[15:34] | I appreciate you not telling the guys about this. | 我很感激你没告诉他们俩 |
[15:37] | Boys can’t have all the toys. | 不能让男生把乐子全占了 |
[15:41] | You’re fixing to have quite a party with all this stuff. | 拿着这些家伙 你是准备要大干一场啊 |
[15:45] | You sure you don’t need an assist? | 确定不需要帮忙吗 |
[15:46] | The 37 mil can be tricky. | 那37毫米口径的货 不容易上手哟 |
[15:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:54] | But I can take it from here. | 还是我自己来吧 |
[16:04] | 海滨办公用品 车辆内载 | |
[16:04] | 50个打印机墨盒 100个活页夹 200令纸 50千克可卡因 50千克海洛因 50000板摇头丸 | |
[16:51] | Honestly, Mr. Reese, | 坦白说 里瑟先生 |
[16:52] | this looks like something you would do. | 看着真像你的手笔 |
[16:55] | Gotta admit, I wish I was invited. | 必须承认 我真希望有受邀 |
[16:58] | After digging into 30 out of the 38 HR numbers, | 我详细调查了38名HR成员中的30名 |
[17:02] | not a single man possesses the talents displayed in that footage. | 没哪个[男]人有录像上那种身手 |
[17:06] | I’m not so sure it was a man. | 我都不确定是男人 |
[17:08] | Come take a look at this. | 来看下这个 |
[17:11] | Height, build– | 身高 身形 |
[17:12] | I think our assailant might be a woman. | 这位袭击者应该是女人 |
[17:14] | A woman sets a car on fire and attacks a drug shipment wearing a gas mask? | 女人带着防毒面具放火烧车 抢劫毒品 |
[17:19] | Who does that remind you of, Mr. Reese? | 你想起谁来了 里瑟先生 |
[17:22] | What are you guys looking at? | 你们俩看什么呢 |
[17:28] | All right, you’re being weird. | 好吧 你们俩古古怪怪的 |
[17:30] | This your handiwork? | 你的杰作吗 |
[17:35] | I guess she does know her way around a 37 mil. | 她还真会用37毫米口径的货 |
[17:38] | Ms. Shaw, you know something about this? | 肖女士 你知道此事 |
[17:39] | I know someone needed firepower. | 我知道有人需要武器 |
[17:41] | Reese had plenty, | 里瑟一大把 |
[17:44] | so I made a donation on his behalf. | 我就替他捐了点 |
[17:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:48] | That’s my grenade launcher? | 那是我的榴弹发射器 |
[17:51] | Oh, my God, that’s Detective Carter, isn’t it? | 我的天 那是卡特警探 是吧 |
[17:54] | Your social circle isn’t terribly wide. | 你的社交圈可不广 |
[17:56] | She told me she didn’t want you guys involved. | 她说了不想你们插手 |
[17:58] | Because we would have tried to talk her out of it. | 因为我们会劝她收手 |
[18:00] | Until now, her investigation into HR | 目前为止 她对HR的调查 |
[18:02] | has fallen on the legal side of things. | 还局限在法律层面 |
[18:04] | But this… | 但这个 |
[18:05] | pitting them against the Russians? | 挑拨他们对抗俄罗斯人 |
[18:07] | You two get eyes on every one of those numbers. | 你们俩盯住所有的号码 |
[18:10] | And how exactly can we be 40 places at once? | 我们怎么分身到四十个地方呢 |
[18:14] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[18:15] | If they find out Carter’s behind this, | 如果他们发现是卡特做的 |
[18:17] | only one number’s coming up– hers. | 只会跳出一个号码 她的 |
[18:36] | Yes? | 喂 |
[18:38] | Good morning, Alonzo. | 早上好 阿伦佐 |
[18:40] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[18:41] | Found it on the burner phone | 在一次性手机上找到的 |
[18:43] | your man dropped when he made off with my supply truck last night. | 你手下昨晚劫走我的货车时丢下的 |
[18:47] | I was sorry to hear about what happened to your shipment, | 听说你那批货出事儿了 我很遗憾 |
[18:49] | but I’m not exactly sure what you’re implying. | 但我不是很明白你的意思 |
[18:52] | You ripped me off, old man. | 你劫了我 老东西 |
[18:54] | Taking your toys and going home. | 带着你的玩具回家玩儿了 |
[18:57] | Except they weren’t your toys to take. | 只不过那不是你该拿的 |
[18:59] | I’m going to pretend | 我就当作是 |
[19:01] | you’re having a momentary lapse in judgment. | 你一时判断失察吧 |
[19:03] | You got robbed, and now you’re not thinking straight. | 你被抢了 现在脑子不清醒 |
[19:07] | Then let me be extra clear right now. | 那我就把话挑明了说 |
[19:10] | I’m looking at names and pictures of top-level HR members. | 我正看着HR高层的名字和照片 |
[19:14] | Return my drugs, | 还我毒品 |
[19:17] | or your men don’t make it home for dinner. | 不然你的人就别想回家吃晚饭 |
[19:28] | Joss? | 乔丝 |
[19:46] | Finch, I haven’t found Carter, | 芬奇 我没找到卡特 |
[19:48] | but I think I know who the head of HR is. | 但我想我知道谁是HR的头儿了 |
[19:51] | And I believe I know as well. | 我想我也知道了 |
[19:53] | I just decoded the last number. | 我刚刚解出了最后一个号码 |
[19:58] | Alonzo Quinn. | 阿伦佐·奎恩 |
[20:00] | Makes sense. | 说得通 |
[20:01] | The mayor’s chief of staff would be in a prime position | 市长办公室主任的职位非常适合 |
[20:04] | to lead HR from the shadows. | 暗中领导HR |
[20:06] | He’s also the man who ordered Beecher’s death. | 他也是下令杀害比彻的人 |
[20:09] | This is more personal for Carter than we thought. | 这对卡特来说 这仇比我们之前所料要深多了 |
[20:12] | Then you’d better do everything in your power to find her. | 那你最好竭尽全力找到她 |
[20:20] | I see you’re looking for me. | 我看见你在找我 |
[20:22] | Joss? | 乔丝 |
[20:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[20:25] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[20:27] | But I know exactly where you are. | 但我知道你在哪儿 |
[20:40] | Thought you promised to keep your distance. | 还以为你答应要保持距离了呢 |
[20:43] | That was before I knew you were starting a war. | 那是在我知道你挑起战争之前 |
[20:46] | We know about Quinn and what he did to Cal. | 我们知道奎恩和他对卡尔做的事了 |
[20:49] | Then you know why he can’t get away with it. | 那你也该知道为什么不能让他逍遥在外 |
[20:51] | Take it from me. | 相信我 |
[20:54] | Revenge isn’t the answer. | 复仇解决不了问题 |
[20:56] | Tell me where you are. Please just let me help you. | 告诉我你在哪儿 拜托 让我帮你 |
[21:01] | You once asked me to trust you to do what needed to be done. | 你曾经请求我相信你会做应做之事 |
[21:06] | Now I’m asking the same of you. | 现在我有同样请求 |
[21:19] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[21:20] | No one knows who hit the Russian truck. | 没人知道谁袭击了俄罗斯人的车 |
[21:22] | Video footage from the RTCC is conveniently missing. | 犯罪中心的监控录像”恰好”失踪 |
[21:25] | This has “man in the suit” written all over it. | 一定是西装男捣的鬼 |
[21:27] | Frankly, I don’t care who stole Yogorov’s cargo. | 坦白说 我不管是谁劫了约格洛夫的货 |
[21:30] | If he’s considering an end to our alliance, | 如果他终止了跟我们的联盟合作 |
[21:33] | he’s a major liability. | 那他就是首要麻烦 |
[21:34] | He’s threatening our people. | 他在威胁我们的人 |
[21:36] | I’d say the alliance if finished. | 要我说联盟已经完了 |
[21:37] | Peter Yogorov doesn’t have the stones to come after us. | 彼得·约格洛夫没种对付我们 |
[22:00] | Boss, what the hell just happened? | 老大 刚才怎么了 |
[22:03] | Someone just took a shot at me in my office. | 刚刚有人朝我办公室里开枪了 |
[22:05] | Yogorov. | 约格洛夫 |
[22:07] | He wants to bite the hand that feeds, he can starve. | 既然他忘恩负义 别怪我翻脸无情 |
[22:09] | Round up his top ranks and take them on out to Red Hook. | 围捕他的头目们 带到红钩区 |
[22:11] | Kill ’em and bury ’em. | 杀掉他们 埋了他们 |
[22:12] | But bring Yogorov to me. | 把约格洛夫带来给我 |
[22:14] | I’ll deal with that son of a bitch myself. | 我要亲自处理那杂种 |
[22:19] | While you were looking for Detective Carter, | 你去找卡特警探的时候 |
[22:22] | I received more numbers. | 我收到了更多号码 |
[22:25] | It appears that HR has responded to the Russian threat in kind. | 看来HR要反击俄罗斯人 以牙还牙 |
[22:30] | Guess it was only a matter of time | 看来这早晚是要 |
[22:31] | until this escalated into an all-out war. | 升级成一场大战了 |
[22:34] | If you’ll forgive my gallows humor, | 别介意我不合时机的幽默 |
[22:36] | I’ll put my money on HR. | 我押HR赢 |
[22:38] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:39] | Because they have something on their side | 因为他们那边有一些东西 |
[22:40] | that the Russians don’t, Mr. Reese. | 俄罗斯人没有 里瑟先生 |
[22:43] | The law. | 法律 |
[22:53] | Grab Yogorov’s men. | 抓捕约格洛夫的人 |
[22:54] | Keep it quiet. | 悄悄行动 |
[22:56] | No blood on the streets. | 街上别见血 |
[22:59] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[23:00] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[23:08] | Nikolai, where the hell are you? | 尼古莱 你他妈在哪儿 |
[23:11] | Watch your back. HR’s moving against us. | 多加小心 HR对我们动手了 |
[23:23] | First five guys through that door get early retirement! | 头五个进门的人可以提前退休了 |
[23:25] | That come with a pension? | 有退休金吗 |
[23:35] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[23:37] | Good, we can skip the introduction. | 好啊 省了自我介绍了 |
[23:40] | HR already rounded up all your boys. | HR已经围捕了你所有的小弟 |
[23:42] | You’re the last little Indian. | 你是最后的幸存者 |
[23:44] | And right now, they’re on their way here | 现在 他们正在赶过来 |
[23:47] | to kill you. | 来杀你 |
[23:50] | So if you wanna live, | 你要想活命 |
[23:51] | you’re coming with me. | 就跟我走 |
[23:53] | Last time I went with you, you arrested me. | 上次我跟你走 你逮捕了我 |
[23:58] | Guess old habits die hard. | 所谓旧习难改啊 |
[24:13] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[24:15] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[24:20] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:21] | We’re great. | 我们好极了 |
[24:22] | Aren’t we, little man, hmm? | 对吧 小家伙 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry. He just showed up. | 对不起 他突然出现 |
[24:26] | It’s all right, thanks for calling. | 没关系 谢谢你打电话给我 |
[24:28] | Paul, can I talk to you outside? | 保罗 能跟你出去说句话吗 |
[24:30] | Why not here? | 在这说不行吗 |
[24:31] | I mean, the boy’s old enough to hear what you have to say. | 儿子已经长大了 可以听听你要说什么 |
[24:35] | Take my son into his room. | 带我儿子回他的房间 |
[24:37] | Sure. Come on, Taylor. | 好 来吧 泰勒 |
[24:49] | The hell are you doing, | 你搞什么鬼 |
[24:50] | besides giving me a good reason to lock you up? | 想被我抓起来吗 |
[24:54] | Look, Joss. | 听着 乔丝 |
[24:56] | A boy needs a father in his life. | 男孩的生活中需要父亲 |
[24:57] | A father who’s willing to admit when he needs help. | 愿意承认自己需要帮助的父亲 |
[25:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:04] | You didn’t see combat like I did. | 你没见过我经历的战争 |
[25:06] | You spent your time back on a base, chatting up terrorists. | 你只需待在基地 跟恐怖分子聊聊天 |
[25:09] | And then when you came home, you were fine. | 等你回到家了 就没事了 |
[25:12] | You think it was that easy for me? | 你以为对我就那么容易吗 |
[25:14] | I had problems too. | 我也有问题 |
[25:16] | But I found ways to handle them. | 但我想办法解决了 |
[25:18] | Look, just because I did it by myself | 我自己解决了 |
[25:20] | doesn’t mean you have to. | 不代表你也得自己解决 |
[25:23] | Okay, so let me guess. | 好吧 我猜猜 |
[25:24] | I should go… talk to the V.A., right? | 我应该去 退伍军人事务部 是吧 |
[25:28] | I told you, I’m not gonna do that. | 我说过 我不会去的 |
[25:31] | That’s right, because you run from your problems. | 是啊 因为你总是逃避问题 |
[25:34] | I’m not running! | 我没逃避 |
[25:41] | You gonna shoot me now, Joss? | 你要对我开枪吗 乔丝 |
[25:43] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[25:49] | Joss– | 乔丝 |
[26:08] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry you had to hear that. | 真抱歉让你听到那些 |
[26:19] | What’s wrong with daddy? | 爸爸怎么了 |
[26:23] | Sometimes he gets mad. | 有时候他会很暴躁 |
[26:26] | And he doesn’t know why. | 但他不知道原因 |
[26:28] | Will he get better? | 他会好起来吗 |
[26:30] | I don’t know, baby. | 我不知道 宝贝 |
[26:34] | But hey… | 但是 |
[26:36] | as long as we got each other, | 只要我们还有彼此 |
[26:38] | you and I are gonna be fine. | 你跟我一定会没事的 |
[26:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[26:58] | This your idea of protection? | 这就是你所谓的保护 |
[26:59] | A sheriff station in Bedford? | 贝德福德的警局 |
[27:02] | I booked you as a DUI under the name Joe Manco. | 我以酒驾罪名关押你 用的名字是乔·曼可 |
[27:05] | Should keep you alive for a few hours, at least. | 这至少能让你多活几个小时 |
[27:09] | The best I could do for the guy who took a shot at the head of HR. | 对开枪打HR头儿的人 我只能做到这样了 |
[27:13] | I didn’t take a shot at anyone. | 我没开枪 |
[27:15] | Thing about dirty cops, Peter… | 那些腐败警察 彼得 |
[27:18] | they’re not big on evidence. | 他们可不太看重证据 |
[27:23] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[27:24] | That cop got shot a few months back. | 几个月前被打死的警察 |
[27:27] | His name’s Cal Beecher. | 他名叫卡尔·比彻 |
[27:29] | He was Alonzo Quinn’s godson. | 他是阿伦佐·奎恩的教子 |
[27:32] | Remind me to send flowers. | 提醒我给他送花 |
[27:34] | Peter, I know Quinn’s the head of HR. | 彼得 我知道奎恩是HR的头儿 |
[27:38] | And I know he ordered your men | 我也知道 就是他下令要你的人 |
[27:40] | to carry out the hit on Beecher. | 去干掉比彻 |
[27:42] | Even if that were true… | 就算是真的 |
[27:45] | never be able to prove it. | 也永远无法证明 |
[27:46] | Maybe not. | 也许不能 |
[27:48] | But then again… | 但话说回来 |
[27:52] | I’ve been following HR and the Russians for months. | 我跟踪HR和俄国人几个月了 |
[27:55] | I’ve gathered enough evidence to put almost everybody away, | 我有足够的证据拿下几乎所有人 |
[28:00] | including you. | 包括你 |
[28:05] | So then why are we talking? | 那我们还谈什么呢 |
[28:06] | Because it’s your lucky day. | 因为今天是你的幸运日 |
[28:09] | I want Quinn’s head more than I want yours. | 比起你的脑袋 我更想要奎恩的 |
[28:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:17] | I’d rather rot in prison than be labeled a rat. | 我宁可烂在牢里 也不愿被看成叛徒 |
[28:23] | Every room I go in, I always look for the exits. | 不论我身处何地 总是先准备好退路 |
[28:28] | I was a soldier. | 我曾当过兵 |
[28:30] | Can’t turn it off. | 改不了这个习惯 |
[28:32] | So trust me when I tell you you only have one way out of this. | 所以当我说你只有一条退路时 相信我吧 |
[28:36] | And that’s Quinn going down. | 那就是扳倒奎恩 |
[28:38] | He stays out there, | 只要他还逍遥在外 |
[28:39] | doesn’t matter who else I arrest, | 不论我抓住了谁 |
[28:42] | he’ll be coming for you eventually. | 他最终都会冲你来 |
[28:44] | I can take care of myself. | 我能保护好自己 |
[28:46] | I respect that. | 我理解 |
[28:47] | I really do. | 真的 |
[28:49] | But can you say the same for your brother? | 但你弟弟也一样吗 |
[28:53] | You ever wonder why HR’s kept him in Rikers? | 你想过HR为什么让他待在里克岛监狱吗 |
[28:57] | Leverage. | 当人质 |
[29:00] | There are about half a dozen corrupt cops awaiting trial | 有好几名候审的腐败警察 |
[29:04] | on the same cell block as your brother right now. | 现在和你弟弟关在同一牢区 |
[29:09] | You sign this statement… | 你签了这份供词 |
[29:12] | I could get Lazlo moved to safer facilities | 我能安排拉兹罗 |
[29:14] | within the next few hours. | 数小时内转到安全地方 |
[29:17] | So what’s it gonna be? | 如何呢 |
[29:27] | Just show me the damn statement. | 把那该死的供词给我 |
[29:40] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[29:42] | I get an arrest warrant for Quinn. | 我得申请一份奎恩的逮捕令 |
[29:43] | You sure you got a judge you can trust with that? | 你确定能找到可靠的法官吗 |
[29:46] | Quinn liked to spread that money around. | 奎恩喜欢到处洒钱 |
[29:48] | We made him a lot of it. | 我们可帮他赚大发了 |
[29:51] | Spent the last few days vetting judges. | 这几天我查了不少法官 |
[29:54] | Narrowed it down to a couple. | 选出了几名 |
[29:56] | My statement, | 我的供词 |
[29:58] | the evidence you got, | 加上你搜集的证据 |
[30:00] | and this whole thing comes down to blind luck. | 结果这事成不成全得靠撞大运 |
[30:04] | Do me a favor, Officer. | 帮个忙 警官 |
[30:08] | Choose wisely. | 选择明智点 |
[30:10] | Because if you don’t, | 否则的话 |
[30:12] | then you, me, and my brother… | 你 我 我弟弟 |
[30:17] | are all dead. | 都死定了 |
[30:33] | Scared me half to death, Carter. | 吓了我个半死 卡特 |
[30:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:35] | Can’t take any chances. | 不能冒险 |
[30:37] | Yeah, Wonder Boy told me what you’re up to. | 是啊 神奇小子告诉我你在干嘛了 |
[30:40] | This your idea of laying low? | 你这叫低调啊 |
[30:41] | I had to make a bit of a mess. | 我得制造点混乱 |
[30:43] | That’s why I needed to see you. | 所以才需要见你 |
[30:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:46] | I’m not sure why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[30:49] | I couldn’t figure out at first | 我一开始不明白 |
[30:49] | why you didn’t read me into this thing. | 为什么你不肯告诉我 |
[30:51] | Why you cut me out. | 为什么你要背着我 |
[30:54] | Then I realized you still don’t trust me. | 后来我意识到你还是不信任我 |
[30:56] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[30:58] | I guess there’s a certain stink you really can’t wash off. | 有些事儿做过了 就永远洗不白 |
[31:00] | That’s not it, Fusco. | 不是这样的 弗斯科 |
[31:02] | But I know how hard it was for you | 但我知道你好不容易 |
[31:04] | to get out from underneath HR. | 才从HR脱身出来 |
[31:06] | Anything goes wrong, | 一旦出错 |
[31:07] | you’re the first guy they’re gonna come for. | 他们第一个找的就会是你 |
[31:10] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[31:11] | Protect me? | 保护我 |
[31:12] | By keeping me in the dark? | 通过瞒着我吗 |
[31:16] | I thought we were partners. | 我还当我们是搭档 |
[31:17] | We are. That’s why I’m here now. | 我们是 所以我才来 |
[31:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:21] | It’s to a safety deposit box | 保管箱的钥匙 |
[31:22] | at the One State bank in Hoboken. | 在霍博肯的一州银行 |
[31:24] | Inside is everything I collected on HR. | 里面是我搜集到的全部HR活动 |
[31:27] | Recordings, money trails, everything. | 录音 资金流向 一切 |
[31:32] | I’m about to get an arrest warrant for Quinn. | 我要去申请奎恩的逮捕令 |
[31:35] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[31:36] | Then I’m gonna arrest him. | 然后我就逮捕他 |
[31:39] | But if anything happens… | 但万一出事 |
[31:43] | I need you to hold on to that. | 我要你保管这个 |
[31:44] | – No. – “No” what? | -不行 -什么不行 |
[31:46] | No way you’re gonna come here | 你不能就这么跑来 |
[31:47] | with this “if anything happens to me” crap. | 说一堆”万一出事”之类的屁话 |
[31:49] | Lionel, you’re the only person in the world | 莱奈尔 你是世界上唯一一个 |
[31:51] | I trust with this. | 我可以托付的人 |
[31:56] | Plus… | 而且 |
[31:58] | you’re the best partner I ever had. | 你是我最好的搭档 |
[32:08] | If you think I’m gonna let you take down Quinn by yourself | 如果你觉得自己跑过来说了这番话后 |
[32:10] | after coming here and saying something like that, | 我会任你一个人去单挑奎恩 |
[32:13] | you got another thing coming. | 你是打错算盘了 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | We’ll take your car, but I’m driving. | 用你的车 但我来开 |
[32:28] | You might want to get your vest. | 你最好穿上防弹背心 |
[32:30] | Let me grab it. | 我去拿 |
[32:31] | You know what? Grab your 12-gauge too. | 还有 把你的12号口径手枪也带上 |
[32:33] | All right. | 好 |
[32:38] | Sorry, Fusco. | 抱歉 弗斯科 |
[32:40] | But I gotta do this one alone. | 但这事我必须一个人做 |
[33:01] | All this could have been avoided | 这一切本可避免 |
[33:01] | if your boss hadn’t tried to kill mine. | 偏偏你老大要杀我老大 |
[33:07] | Carter’s so determined to get Quinn, | 卡特一心想抓奎恩 |
[33:09] | She’s forgotten about collateral damage. | 都不顾间接伤害了 |
[33:12] | You ready, Shaw? | 准备好了吗 肖 |
[33:14] | One question– | 一个问题 |
[33:14] | once we save the bad Russians from the bad cops, | 我们从警察坏蛋手里救下俄罗斯坏蛋后 |
[33:18] | what exactly are we gonna do with them? | 要怎么处置他们呢 |
[33:20] | Let’s finish this. | 动手吧 |
[33:32] | FBI! Who’s in charge here? | 联调局 这里谁负责 |
[33:35] | Detective Stan Mitchell. | 斯坦·米切尔警探 |
[33:36] | We got a tip the Russians were making a deal out here. | 我们得到线报说俄罗斯黑帮在这儿交易 |
[33:38] | We came to bust it up. | 过来抓捕 |
[33:39] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[33:40] | You know, we got a tip as well. | 我们也收到线报了 |
[33:42] | Bunch of corrupt cops | 一群腐败警察 |
[33:43] | were gonna kill some Russians over a pile of missing drugs. | 为了大量遗失毒品要杀掉俄罗斯人 |
[33:48] | Mind if we look in your trunk? | 介意我们看看你的后备箱吗 |
[34:00] | Hope you got a good lawyer, detective. | 希望你有个好律师 警探 |
[34:02] | Guess our work here is done. | 看来这边的活儿搞定了 |
[34:06] | Did you find her, Lionel? | 你找到她了吗 莱奈尔 |
[34:08] | She found me. But she, uh… | 她找到我了 但她 |
[34:10] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[34:11] | She ditched you. | 她甩掉你了 |
[34:14] | She’s going alone on this one. | 她要一个人做 |
[34:16] | She doesn’t want any help. | 她不想别人帮忙 |
[34:18] | They’ll kill her if they figure out what she’s up to, John. | 他们若知道她做的事儿 会杀了她 约翰 |
[34:20] | We’d better find her then. | 那我们最好找到她 |
[34:23] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[34:24] | Spread out in case Finch comes up with her location. | 分散等芬奇找到她所在的位置 |
[34:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:36] | Judge Monahan? It’s Joss Carter. | 莫纳汉法官 我是乔丝·卡特 |
[34:38] | I apologize for calling so late, | 抱歉这么晚来电 |
[34:40] | but I was hoping you could grant me an arrest warrant tonight. | 但我希望你今晚能给我签发一份逮捕令 |
[34:43] | It can’t be done in the morning? | 明天早上不行吗 |
[34:45] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[34:46] | I have a sworn statement | 我有一份证词 |
[34:47] | implicating a prominent member of City Hall | 证明市政厅的一名要员 |
[34:49] | in a major crime and corruption ring. | 牵涉重大犯罪及腐败集团 |
[34:52] | Have you spoken to the D.A. about this? | 这事你和地检官说过了吗 |
[34:54] | I will, first thing in the morning. | 会说 明天一早就说 |
[34:56] | But right now, I need the warrant. | 但现在 我需要逮捕令 |
[34:58] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[34:59] | Get here as soon as you can. | 尽快过来吧 |
[35:10] | Sir, this is Judge Andrew Monahan. | 先生 我是安德鲁·莫纳汉法官 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry to bother you at home. | 抱歉打扰你休息 |
[35:14] | I just received a call you might want to be aware of. | 我刚接到一个电话 你也许想知道 |
[35:17] | Do you know a police officer by the name of Joss Carter? | 你认识一名叫乔丝·卡特的警员吗 |
[35:21] | You were right to contact me. | 你通知我是对的 |
[35:24] | Tell me everything she told you. | 告诉我她说了什么 |
[35:39] | Joss! | 乔丝 |
[35:43] | No uniform. | 没穿制服 |
[35:44] | You made detective. | 你升职当警探了 |
[35:46] | What you need, Paul? | 你想要怎样 保罗 |
[35:47] | I didn’t come here to ask you for anything. | 我不是来要求什么的 |
[35:50] | I just… | 我只是 |
[35:51] | just wanted to show you this. | 想给你看看这个 |
[35:55] | 退伍军人事务部 保罗·卡特 | |
[35:59] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[36:02] | – You look better. – I am. | -你看起来好多了 -是好多了 |
[36:04] | I mean, not all the way, but some. | 没完全康复 但有进展 |
[36:07] | The counseling’s kicking my ass. | 心理咨询真够呛 |
[36:10] | Lot of stuff I didn’t wanna relive– | 有许多我不愿再回想的事 |
[36:12] | things I did, people I hurt. | 我做过的事 伤过的人 |
[36:15] | Yeah, Paul, I– | 是啊 保罗 我 |
[36:16] | No, no, no. I know. | 不不不 我懂 |
[36:17] | There’s no going back. | 没办法回头了 |
[36:18] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[36:20] | But they keep telling me I have to find a way forward, | 但他们一直告诉我 我得找个办法前行 |
[36:24] | a purpose. | 找个目标 |
[36:26] | That’s what I’m working on now. | 我现在正在努力 |
[36:27] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[36:29] | If there’s ever anything I can do for Taylor, for both of you, | 如果泰勒和你有什么需要我做的 |
[36:34] | here’s my number. | 我的电话 |
[36:45] | Thanks for hearing me out, Joss. | 谢谢你听我说完 乔丝 |
[36:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:22] | Paul, it’s me. | 保罗 是我 |
[37:24] | Joss. | 乔丝 |
[37:24] | Let me get him for you. | 我让他接电话 |
[37:25] | Actually, I needed to tell you something. | 其实 我有话跟你说 |
[37:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | For taking care of him. | 谢谢你照顾他 |
[37:34] | It’s good he can rely on you. | 还好他有你依靠 |
[37:39] | That’s how it’s supposed to be, Joss. | 本就该如此 乔丝 |
[37:41] | That’s how it always should have been. | 永远都该如此 |
[37:42] | All right? | 对吧 |
[37:44] | Hold on, somebody wants to talk to you. | 等等 有人想和你说话 |
[37:49] | Mom. | 妈 |
[37:50] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:51] | How’s it going over there? | 在那边如何 |
[37:53] | Good. Dad tried to make a casserole. | 很好 爸爸本想做焙盘炖菜 |
[37:56] | We ended up ordering pizza. | 结果还是叫披萨外卖了 |
[37:59] | Y’all are hopeless. | 真是没救了 |
[38:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah! Fine. | 当然 没事 |
[38:06] | Just driving and, uh… | 正在开车 |
[38:12] | I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想说 对不起 |
[38:15] | For what? | 为什么 |
[38:18] | To me… | 对我来说 |
[38:21] | you’re still my little dude, you know? | 你还是我的小家伙 知道吗 |
[38:24] | Sometimes I-I forget you’re practically all grown up. | 有时候 我忘了 你其实已经长大了 |
[38:30] | These last eight months, | 过去的这八个月 |
[38:32] | I’ve been secretive, keeping you in the dark. | 我一直偷偷摸摸 瞒着你 |
[38:36] | You’re protecting me. I get it. | 你在保护我 我懂 |
[38:38] | But whatever you’re doing, | 但无论你做什么 |
[38:40] | you know you don’t have to do it alone, right? | 你知道自己不用一个人孤军奋战 是吧 |
[38:43] | You got my back, don’t you? | 有你挺我 是吧 |
[38:45] | Always. And not just me. | 永远 而且不只是我 |
[38:48] | Lots of people care about you. | 很多人关心你 |
[38:51] | If you ever need any help, all you have to do is ask. | 如果你需要帮助 开口就行 |
[38:53] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 是吧 |
[38:56] | I love you, baby boy. | 我爱你 宝贝儿子 |
[38:59] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明早打给你 |
[39:00] | I love you too, mom. | 我也爱你 妈 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:38] | Judge Monahan, | 莫纳汉法官 |
[39:39] | thank you so much for– | 非常感谢您 |
[39:40] | Let’s get this over with, shall we? | 我们速战速决 好吧 |
[39:41] | Absolutely. I wouldn’t be here this late | 当然 我这么晚过来 |
[39:43] | if it wasn’t important, your honor. | 实在因为事关重大 法官大人 |
[39:45] | See, this warrant is the key to our– | 这逮捕令是关键 |
[39:50] | He wasn’t talking about the warrant, Joss. | 他指的不是逮捕令 乔丝 |
[39:53] | Heard you were looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[39:55] | Figured I’d save you the trouble. | 就想帮你省点麻烦 |
[40:01] | I’ll spare you the Shakespeare quote. | 免了那堆莎士比亚的唧唧歪歪吧 |
[40:06] | You know, I think that’s your problem. | 其实 这正是你的问题所在 |
[40:08] | You see yourself as a protagonist in some great tragedy. | 你当自己是某出伟大悲剧的主角 |
[40:12] | Determined to face the world alone. | 要一个人孤身挑战这个世界 |
[40:15] | Even if it gets you killed. | 不惜因此送命 |
[40:20] | “To be or not to be,” bitch. | “生存还是毁灭” 贱人 |
[40:21] | Move. | 走 |
[40:25] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[40:26] | I had hoped that we could have avoided this day. | 我曾希望能避免有这么一天 |
[40:28] | At least have the balls to pull the trigger yourself. | 至少有种亲自杀了我 |
[40:30] | Don’t outsource me like you did your own godson. | 别像对你教子那样叫别人动手 |
[40:33] | I don’t relish what happened to him, | 我也不想他那样 |
[40:35] | but sometimes sacrifices are necessary for the greater good. | 但有时候为了大局 牺牲在所难免 |
[40:39] | My mistake was not having you killed along with Cal. | 我错就错在没把你和卡尔一起干掉 |
[40:43] | Then neither of you would have had to die alone. | 那你俩就都不用一个人孤零零死去了 |
[40:54] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:57] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[40:59] | I thought I could take you down alone. | 我还以为能一个人扳倒你 |
[41:02] | Always did have trust issues. | 总是有信任问题 |
[41:05] | Tried to do it clean. | 想要做得光明正大 干净清白 |
[41:07] | Photos, recordings, sworn testimony. | 照片 录音 证词 |
[41:13] | But then I realized | 但我意识到 |
[41:15] | you’re just too dirty. | 你太肮脏腐败 |
[41:17] | Everywhere I turned, | 我查到哪里 |
[41:18] | you had friends ready to help you out. | 你都有朋友帮你脱身 |
[41:21] | And I was alone. | 而我却是一个人 |
[41:27] | So… | 所以 |
[41:29] | I called some friends of my own. | 我也叫了自己的朋友 |
[41:33] | You get all that, fellas? | 你们都听到了吗 各位 |
[41:35] | She’s not wired. | 她没带窃听 |
[41:36] | It’s a brave new world, boys. | 这是奇迹时代 小子们 |
[41:38] | Don’t you read the papers? | 你们不看报纸吗 |
[41:40] | Anyone can listen in on your phone. | 人家可以窃听你们的手机 |
[41:42] | Even when it’s turned off. | 即使关机了也一样 |
[41:46] | My mistake was not having you killed along with Cal. | 我错就错在没把你和卡尔一起干掉 |
[41:49] | Then neither of you would have had to die alone. | 那你俩就都不用一个人孤零零死去了 |
[41:51] | Now, Mr. Reese. | 现在 里瑟先生 |
[41:53] | Everybody, down! | 所有人 趴下 |
[42:04] | Get your ass up here, now! | 滚进来 快 |
[42:10] | Thanks for the help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[42:11] | Thanks for the call. | 多谢你的电话 |
[42:12] | Where are we taking him? | 要把他带去哪儿 |
[42:13] | Fed building downtown. | 下城区的联邦大厦 |
[42:14] | The FBI may be the only ones we can trust. | 联调局可能是我们唯一能信任的了 |
[42:16] | Lot of dirty cops between here and there. | 沿途一堆的腐败警察 |
[42:18] | This will be the last mistake you ever make. | 这会是你人生中的最后一个错误 |
[42:23] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[42:24] | Get your hands on your– | 举起手 |
[42:34] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[42:35] | Gone. | 走了 |
[42:41] | It’s dead. | 死火了 |
[42:42] | He shot out the engine. | 他打中了发动机 |
[42:43] | He didn’t shoot your camera. | 他没打中摄像头 |
[42:55] | Get this out on the wire. | 把这张悬赏出去 |
[42:57] | Our people only. | 只给我们的人 |
[42:59] | Not just the ones in blue. | 不光是警察 |
[43:00] | I want every criminal outfit on the street to have this picture. | 我要道上所有的黑帮都拿到这张照片 |
[43:06] | The man in the suit dies tonight. | 西装男今晚必死 |