时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:42] | 档案音频 音频拦截 | |
[00:43] | We know about Quinn and what he did to Cal. | 我们知道奎恩和他对卡尔做的事了 |
[00:44] | 档案音频 音频拦截 | |
[00:44] | 档案音频 音频拦截 | |
[00:45] | 法外活动 组织 HR 职位 头目 | |
[00:46] | Then you know why he can’t get away with it. | 那你也该知道为什么不能让他逍遥在外 |
[00:48] | Where are we taking him? | 要把他带去哪儿 |
[00:49] | Fed building downtown. | 下城区的联邦大厦 |
[00:51] | The FBI may be the only ones we can trust. | 联调局可能是我们唯一能信任的了 |
[01:01] | The judge has been asking to see you. | 法官要见你 |
[01:08] | Do we have a problem, your honor? | 有问题吗 法官大人 |
[01:10] | Do you consider a felony murder charge a problem? | 你觉得谋杀重罪算不算问题呢 |
[01:13] | Because if that bitch cop and her gun-wielding cohort | 要是那贱人警察跟她的持枪同伙 |
[01:15] | get Alonzo Quinn into federal custody, | 把阿伦佐·奎恩送去联调局关押 |
[01:18] | that’s what we’ll all be facing. | 我们全得被控谋杀重罪 |
[01:19] | No one is gonna be charged. | 不会被控的 |
[01:23] | We have checkpoints on all the roads. | 我们在路上设了层层关卡 |
[01:25] | They’ll never make it downtown. | 他们到不了下城区 |
[01:26] | Carter said she had evidence on HR, | 卡特说她有HR的证据 |
[01:29] | pictures, recordings. | 照片 录音 |
[01:30] | She has me on tape working with you people. | 她手上有我跟你们合作的录音带 |
[01:32] | We have a team tossing her place. | 我们安排人搜查她的住处了 |
[01:34] | No one is gonna kill her until we get that evidence. | 我们拿回证据前 不会杀她 |
[01:41] | We need to come up with a story. | 我们得对好说辞 |
[01:45] | Do you have a firearm in the house? | 你家里有枪吗 |
[01:47] | In that far drawer. | 那边抽屉里 |
[01:55] | Fine, what’s the story? | 好吧 什么说辞 |
[01:57] | Robbers broke into your home, they looted the place, | 强盗闯进你家 抢劫一空 |
[02:01] | and shot you. | 打死了你 |
[02:09] | Old man would’ve talked. | 这老东西肯定会交待的 |
[02:10] | He’s got state’s evidence written all over him. | 他是打准算盘想做污点证人了 |
[02:12] | Get rid of this. | 处理掉 |
[02:14] | Bring me Officer Carter and Alonzo Quinn alive. | 给我抓到卡特警官和阿伦佐·奎恩 要活的 |
[02:18] | And if Quinn gets so much as a hangnail, | 奎恩掉一根汗毛 |
[02:21] | I will come after you. Do you understand? | 我唯你是问 明白了吗 |
[02:26] | What about our pal in the suit? | 那位西装男呢 |
[02:30] | I should’ve ended him a long time ago. | 我早就该了结他了 |
[02:34] | Tell our friends, shoot to kill. | 放话出去 杀无赦 |
[02:50] | Shadow. Victor. | 阴影 胜利 |
[02:52] | Bravo. Time. | 喝彩 时间 |
[02:53] | November. Whiskey. | 十一月 威士忌 |
[02:55] | Flight. Uniform. | 飞行 制服 |
[02:57] | X-ray. Close. | X光 结束 |
[02:59] | Delta. Foxtrot. | 三角洲 狐步舞 |
[03:14] | Know what happens if you try anything? | 敢轻举妄动 知道后果吗 |
[03:16] | I believe I can fill in the blanks. | 我相信自己知道答案 |
[03:21] | We’re not stopping until we get you to the Fed building downtown. | 我们一定会把你送到下城区联邦大厦 |
[03:24] | So don’t die on us, you hear? | 所以撑着别死 听到没 |
[03:27] | You keep forgetting, this is my city. | 你们忘记了 这是我的城市 |
[03:29] | There’s just two of you. | 而你们只有两个人 |
[03:34] | We won’t be outmatched for long. | 我们处于下风不会太久 |
[03:37] | Finch is sending the cavalry. | 芬奇派人来了 |
[03:39] | Wouldn’t kill you to clean up every once in a while. | 偶尔打扫一下 死不了人 |
[03:42] | Why? I got you as a maid. | 何必呢 有你当我的女仆嘛 |
[03:45] | Oh, yeah? Well, the maid’s gotta go to work. | 是吗 女仆要工作啦 |
[03:48] | Mrs. Olson is gonna | 奥尔森太太要 |
[03:49] | drop in and make sure you’re okay. | 前来拜访问候喽 |
[03:54] | Nice necklace, dad. | 项链不错啊 爸 |
[03:57] | It’s a key, smart guy. | 这是钥匙 聪明小子 |
[04:00] | Friend of mine’s got some information on some very bad guys, | 我朋友掌握了坏人的资料 |
[04:02] | and I’m keeping it safe. | 我要保护好 |
[04:04] | Sure that’s a good idea, trusting you with it? | 靠谱儿吗 就指望你 |
[04:08] | Turns out your old man’s a pretty tough guy. | 你老子坚强着呢 |
[04:10] | The bad guys, they don’t want no part of this. | 那些坏人 才不敢惹呢 |
[04:13] | So how ’bout you mind your own business and get some shut-eye? | 何不少操点儿心 闭眼睡你的觉呢 |
[04:16] | Good night, buddy. | 晚安 小家伙 |
[04:29] | What kind of cop doesn’t use a vertical dead bolt? | 什么警察居然不用垂直锁定插销 |
[04:31] | What the hell? Where’d you come from? | 搞什么鬼 你从哪儿来的 |
[04:33] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[04:35] | It’s where we’re going that’s important. | 重要的是我们要去哪儿 |
[04:36] | Grab your gun, Lionel. | 拿上枪 莱奈尔 |
[04:37] | Let me guess, Mr. Congeniality’s in some kind of trouble. | 我猜猜 亲善佳丽先生又有麻烦了 |
[04:40] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[04:41] | Reese and Carter nabbed the head of HR. | 里瑟和卡特抓住了HR的头儿 |
[04:43] | They need a little help escorting him into FBI custody. | 需要我们帮忙把他送去联调局关押 |
[04:47] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:48] | I don’t care who you are, you break in my house again, | 我不管你是谁 敢再闯进我家 |
[04:51] | you’re gonna be sorry. | 我要你后悔 |
[04:51] | I’m already sorry, | 我已经后悔了 |
[04:53] | I’m gonna have to listen to your whiny ass all the way into Queens. | 到皇后区这一路上我都得听你唧唧歪歪了 |
[04:56] | Me? You know the dog’s the only one that likes you, right? | 我 只有那条狗才喜欢你 知道不 |
[05:05] | Attention, all passengers. | 所有乘客请注意 |
[05:06] | Please report any bags left unattended. | 发现无人看管包裹 请即时上报 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry I got you into this. | 抱歉把你扯了进来 |
[05:11] | You get us into Manhattan, | 你把我们送到曼哈顿 |
[05:12] | I’ll take Quinn to the Fed building alone. | 我一个人把奎恩带去联邦大厦 |
[05:16] | What is it about you, Joss, | 你怎么回事 乔丝 |
[05:18] | makes you want to do everything on your own? | 什么事都想一个人做 |
[05:21] | What is it about you, John, | 你怎么回事 约翰 |
[05:22] | that makes you want to save everybody else’s life but your own? | 什么人都想救 唯独不在乎自己 |
[05:25] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[05:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[05:29] | I have some very bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[05:31] | Guessing this is about a number. | 又出了个号码吧 |
[05:33] | Several, actually. | 其实是好几个 |
[05:35] | It took me a while to realize that they were all prior aliases | 耗了点时间才发现都是化名 |
[05:40] | for one person. | 同一个人的化名 |
[05:45] | You, Mr. Reese. | 你 里瑟先生 |
[05:49] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[05:51] | No more than usual. | 一切正常 |
[05:52] | Check your phone. | 看一下你的手机 |
[05:54] | HR has put a bounty on your head, | HR悬赏你的脑袋 |
[05:56] | and they’re distributing this picture. | 把这张照片分发了出去 |
[05:58] | My old chess partner called to inform me | 我的老棋友打来电话知会说 |
[06:00] | his men will sit this one out. | 他的手下不会碰 |
[06:02] | That’s nice of Elias. | 以利亚多好心啊 |
[06:03] | Yes, but unfortunately, they’re the only ones. | 是的 但不幸的是 只有他们不碰 |
[06:06] | It appears that every criminal in New York | 看来纽约所有罪犯 |
[06:09] | is trying to kill you. | 都想杀了你 |
[06:12] | Don’t suppose they’re just trying to be friendly. | 想来也不是想套近乎 |
[06:18] | That’s a nice suit. Maybe we’ll bury you in it. | 西装真高级 可以给你陪葬 |
[06:21] | Too bad. I just had it cleaned. | 真糟糕 我刚洗过啊 |
[06:42] | Something funny? | 有什么可笑的 |
[06:43] | Subway, thugs. | 地铁 黑帮 |
[06:45] | Kind of reminds me of the first time we met. | 让我想起我们的第一次见面 |
[06:48] | Gotta transfer to the “R” Train. | 要换乘R线 |
[06:49] | It’ll drop us a couple blocks from Federal Plaza. | 在离联邦广场几个街区的地方下车 |
[06:52] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意 |
[06:54] | Due to an incident at the Lexington Avenue Station, | 由于莱克星顿大道站发生了事故 |
[06:57] | all train service has been suspended to Manhattan. | 所有开往曼哈顿的地铁都暂时停运 |
[06:59] | Guessing that’s not just bad luck. | 恐怕不是运气问题 |
[07:01] | Our friends in blue aren’t making it easy for us. | 那群警察朋友可没准备让我们好过 |
[07:04] | – Keep moving. – Or what? | -别停下 -否则呢 |
[07:06] | You’ll shoot me? | 开枪打我吗 |
[07:07] | That’s exactly what I’ll do. | 我可正有此意 |
[07:09] | I’m giving you a warning. That’s more than you gave Cal. | 先给你个警告 这你可没给过卡尔 |
[07:12] | Finch, I need an exit strategy. | 芬奇 我需要撤退路线 |
[07:14] | – Finch, you there? – Looking for this? | -芬奇 你在吗 -在找这个吗 |
[07:21] | You two still believe you’re the heroes of this story? | 你们俩还当你们是故事里的英雄吗 |
[07:24] | My men will have every subway, train, and road from Queens blocked. | 我的人会封锁皇后区往外的所有地铁 火车和公路 |
[07:28] | This ends one way, and it’s not with you riding into the sunset. | 只有一个结局 那可绝不是你们奔向夕阳 |
[07:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:32] | Your men are looking for three people. | 你的人在找三个人 |
[07:34] | We just need better camouflage. | 我们只需要伪装一下 |
[07:39] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[07:41] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[07:45] | Ms. Shaw, I’m afraid I’ve lost contact with Mr. Reese. | 肖女士 我和里瑟先生失去联系了 |
[07:47] | At the risk of stating the obvious, Finch, | 不怕明说 芬奇 |
[07:51] | you could just ask the machine for his location. | 你可以问机器他的位置 |
[07:55] | I don’t speak to the machine, | 我不和机器对话 |
[07:56] | and the machine doesn’t speak to me, Ms. Shaw. | 机器也不和我对话 肖女士 |
[08:01] | It speaks to her. | 它和她对话 |
[08:08] | I might not know where our friends are, | 虽然我不知道他们在哪儿 |
[08:10] | but I certainly know where they’re headed. | 但是我知道他们要去哪儿 |
[08:12] | 26 Federal Plaza, to be exact. | 准确的说是联邦广场26号 |
[08:15] | Based on their last location, there are two direct routes | 根据他们最后的位置 有两条路 |
[08:17] | into Manhattan– the Long Island railroad | 直接通往曼哈顿 长岛铁路 |
[08:19] | and the B.Q.E. to Brooklyn bridge. | 以及通向布鲁克林大桥的278洲际公路 |
[08:21] | HR will be patrolling both spots heavily. | HR一定会在这两个点重兵把守 |
[08:23] | So are you saying Fusco and I need to split up? | 你是说 要弗斯科和我兵分两路吗 |
[08:27] | Is that Glasses? | 是眼镜儿吗 |
[08:28] | Tell him this is the last time I chauffeur your ass. | 告诉他我这是最后一次给你们使唤了 |
[08:30] | Divide and conquer, I assume that’s all right with you. | 分头击破 你应该不反对吧 |
[08:32] | I thought you’d never ask. | 简直迫不及待 |
[08:52] | Something’s wrong with your attack dog. | 你的保卫犬有点问题 |
[08:55] | He appears to be the smart one. | 他看来是比我聪明 |
[09:19] | Why are you still awake? | 你怎么还醒着 |
[09:22] | Not bad dreams, I hope. | 希望不是做噩梦了 |
[09:28] | I heard it said once that a pregnant woman | 我曾听说过 女人怀孕时 |
[09:30] | may see the face of her unborn child in her dreams. | 会在梦中看见她未出生的孩子 |
[09:35] | I saw every digit, | 我看到了每一个数位 |
[09:39] | every line of code | 每一行代码 |
[09:42] | as I created it. | 在我建造它时 |
[09:45] | But you’ve changed that, haven’t you? | 但你修改过了 是吧 |
[09:48] | You found a way to alter the DNA to rewrite the code. | 你找到了办法更改DNA 重写代码 |
[09:51] | Is that how you get it to speak to you? | 所以才会让它跟你对话吗 |
[09:55] | You have the relationship with her that you wanted. | 你和她的关系 是你想要的 |
[09:59] | She respects that. | 她尊重 |
[10:03] | My relationship is more… | 我和她的关系更加 |
[10:08] | intimate. | 亲密 |
[10:11] | Sorry I asked. | 抱歉我不该问 |
[10:13] | Why are you asking? What’s gotten you so upset? | 为什么要问 为什么如此沮丧 |
[10:17] | Is the big lug in trouble? | 那位柔情铁汉有麻烦了吗 |
[10:20] | Has his number finally come up? | 他的号码终于出来了吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t really care for the man myself, | 我并不在乎那家伙 |
[10:27] | but he means a great deal to you. | 但是 他对你非常重要 |
[10:33] | So if you can see it fit | 如果你愿意 |
[10:36] | to set me free from this cage, | 放我出去这笼子 |
[10:40] | I’ll return him to you, unharmed. | 我会把他还给你 毫发无伤 |
[10:45] | How could I ever let you go | 我怎么能让你走 |
[10:48] | when I know with an almost absolute certainty | 我几乎可以确信那样 |
[10:50] | that bad things will happen? | 肯定会出事 |
[10:52] | Bad things will happen regardless. | 出事总是会出事 |
[10:57] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[10:59] | are you gonna let them happen to your friend? | 你能让你的朋友出事吗 |
[11:04] | Come on, Harry. | 得了 哈罗 |
[11:06] | Let’s not pretend that John is your first helper monkey. | 别假装约翰是第一个为你卖命的宠物了 |
[11:13] | Exactly how many guys did you go through before him? | 在他之前 你到底还有过多少个呢 |
[11:27] | Pleasant dreams. | 好梦哟 |
[11:39] | Thanks for giving us a lift. | 感谢载我们一程 |
[11:48] | Don’t get too comfortable, we’ll be at the Fed building soon. | 别太舒服了 我们很快就到联邦大厦了 |
[12:00] | Petersen, surprised you dragged your ass out of bed. | 彼特森 你居然也爬起来了 |
[12:03] | I was told there was a chance to shoot people. | 听说有机会开枪杀人 |
[12:06] | Imagine my disappointment, suit’s a no-show. | 没见着西装男真心失望啊 |
[12:09] | Probably laying low. | 也许藏起来了 |
[12:10] | Doubt he’s gonna stick his head out again. | 估计他一时半会不会露面了 |
[12:14] | Our pal stormed a judge’s house. | 那家伙连法官家都敢闯 |
[12:17] | Subtle he ain’t. | 他不是会低调的人 |
[12:19] | He’s hiding, all right, but you can bet it’s in plain sight. | 他是藏起来没错 但肯定是近在眼前 |
[12:25] | 追踪对关键执行人的威胁 姓名 权海 法外活动 组织 BTK黑帮 职位 头目 | |
[12:25] | 组织 BTK黑帮 职位 头目 | |
[12:30] | Fusco? | 弗斯科 |
[12:32] | I haven’t spotted our friends, | 我没找到我们的朋友 |
[12:33] | but I’m not the only one looking. | 但找他的可不止我一个 |
[12:35] | Yeah, HR’s got a checkpoint at the Brooklyn Bridge too. | 是啊 HR也在布鲁克林大桥设了关卡 |
[12:38] | No sign of our people. | 没见到我们的人 |
[12:39] | Hope they find their way out of dodge. | 希望他们有办法逃过一劫 |
[12:48] | Get us through, | 让我们通过 |
[12:51] | you can go about your night. | 今晚就没你的事了 |
[12:53] | Got a bus coming. | 来了辆救护车 |
[12:55] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:21] | Stop that ambulance! | 拦下救护车 |
[13:23] | I’ll take it from here. | 我接手吧 |
[13:47] | Any luck finding our friends? | 有幸找到我们的朋友了吗 |
[13:49] | If you mean by “luck” helping them escape an HR checkpoint | 你要是指”有幸”帮他们闯过HR的关卡 |
[13:52] | and bully their way into Manhattan, then yes. | 送他们去了曼哈顿 那没错 |
[13:59] | Lionel? | 莱奈尔 |
[14:01] | Detective Fusco, are you all right? | 弗斯科警探 你还好吗 |
[14:04] | Game over, Lionel. | 游戏结束 莱奈尔 |
[14:09] | What do you want to do with him, boss? | 怎么处置他 老大 |
[14:12] | I got a few ideas. | 我有点想法 |
[14:24] | Reese and Carter broke through HR’s roadblock into Manhattan. | 里瑟和卡特冲破了HR设的路障进入了曼哈顿 |
[14:26] | They’re on their way to the Fed building. | 他们要去联邦调查局大厦了 |
[14:28] | I heard. Thanks to Detective Fusco. | 我听到了 多亏弗斯科警探 |
[14:30] | Unfortunately, he wasn’t so lucky. | 不幸的是 他运气用尽了 |
[14:32] | I can find him, but it might not matter. | 我能找到他 不过可能没用了 |
[14:34] | Might be dead by now. | 可能现在已经死了 |
[14:35] | Remind me to hire an optimist next time. | 提醒我下次雇个乐观主义者 |
[14:37] | Even an optimist can’t be two places at once. | 乐观主义者也分身乏术 |
[14:41] | So what’ll it be, Finch? | 那怎么办 芬奇 |
[14:49] | Detective Fusco is currently without any aid. | 弗斯科警探现在孤立无援 |
[14:51] | Reese and Carter will have to make do on their own. | 里瑟和卡特就只能靠他们自己了 |
[14:53] | Locate the detective. | 去找警探 |
[15:07] | The hell am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[15:07] | Someplace no one will hear you scream, | 没人能听得到你尖叫的地方 |
[15:11] | since you’ll be doing a lot of that. | 因为你会叫得很惨 |
[15:17] | Meet your new best friends. | 见见这位新朋友 |
[15:21] | Petersen, right? Always remember a pretty face. | 彼特森是吧 漂亮脸蛋儿容易记 |
[15:25] | How about this? | 这个呢 |
[15:28] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[15:30] | You emptied my pockets. | 你们搜了我的口袋 |
[15:33] | Think there’s some lint in there too. | 里面估计有线头吧 |
[15:36] | You’re a funny guy, Fusco. | 你真幽默 弗斯科 |
[15:38] | Must have had your ex-partner in stitches. | 肯定常常哄得你前搭档开怀大笑 |
[15:41] | When’s the last time you saw Carter? | 你什么时候见过卡特 |
[15:44] | I don’t know. Let me check my day planner. | 不清楚 让我查查日程表吧 |
[15:58] | We know you met with Carter tonight. | 我们知道你今晚跟卡特见面了 |
[16:00] | She handed you something, | 她给了你些东西 |
[16:04] | looked an awful lot like this. | 就像是这个 |
[16:07] | What does it open? | 开什么的 |
[16:10] | See, Carter has information on our organization, | 卡特手上有关于我们组织的信息 |
[16:14] | hidden it somewhere. | 她藏起来了 |
[16:16] | From the size and shape of this key, | 根据这钥匙的尺寸和形状 |
[16:19] | I’d say it opens up a safe deposit box. | 应该是开保险箱的 |
[16:24] | It’s my locker at the “Y.” | 这是我的柜子钥匙 |
[16:27] | You’re welcome to my dirty jock. | 欢迎去参观我的脏衣服 |
[16:42] | Fusco, want to know your fortune? | 弗斯科 想看看你运气如何吗 |
[16:49] | “You will be unusually successful at your career.” | 你将会事业有成 |
[16:52] | You know, I don’t think that one’s true. | 我觉得这个不是真的 |
[16:57] | “A thrilling time is in your future.” | 未来激动人心 |
[16:59] | We’re getting close now. | 这个有点靠谱儿 |
[17:05] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[17:07] | “Tell your friends what they want to know, | 告诉你的朋友们 他们想知道的 |
[17:10] | or they will break you apart limb by limb.” | 否则他们就把你活拆了 |
[17:13] | That’s more like it. | 这个比较像话 |
[17:19] | So what’s it gonna be, Fusco? | 怎么样呢 弗斯科 |
[17:32] | Courtesy of the driver. | 司机附送赠品 |
[17:33] | He’s gonna have one hell of a headache when he wakes up. | 等他醒来估计会头疼欲裂 |
[17:35] | I did say I was sorry. | 我说过抱歉了 |
[17:37] | Fed building’s just four blocks up. | 离联邦大厦只有四个街区了 |
[17:44] | Looks like we’re late to our own party. | 看来我们来迟了一步 |
[17:46] | We’ll have to go in on foot. | 我们得步行去了 |
[17:48] | – Let’s go. – Come on. | -走吧 -快走 |
[17:51] | Hold up. | 站住 |
[17:54] | Come on, come on, come on. Move! | 快快快 走 |
[17:58] | ‘sup? | 怎么着 |
[18:01] | We gotta get off the streets now. | 我们得马上离开街面上 |
[18:03] | In here. | 进这儿 |
[18:22] | Finch, could use a little help here. | 芬奇 需要点帮助 |
[18:26] | Mr. Reese, where are you? | 里瑟先生 你在哪儿 |
[18:29] | Not my final stop, I hope. City morgue, downtown. | 别是我的最终归属 但愿吧 下城区陈尸房 |
[18:34] | Go ahead, make yourself at home. | 来吧 请自便 |
[18:38] | HR has gangs patrolling the street. | HR把帮派都派上街了 |
[18:40] | Can you send Lionel to pick us up? | 能让莱奈尔来接我们吗 |
[18:41] | I’m afraid Detective Fusco has been apprehended by HR. | 恐怕弗斯科警探已经被HR拘押了 |
[18:44] | Chances are, they’re planning to use him for leverage, | 可能他们要用他当筹码 |
[18:47] | or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[18:48] | I’ve asked Ms. Shaw to locate him. | 我已经让肖女士去找他了 |
[18:51] | They got Fusco, didn’t they? | 他们抓了弗斯科 是不是 |
[18:53] | Don’t worry, Shaw will find him. | 别担心 肖会找到他的 |
[18:56] | And if she doesn’t? | 如果她没找到呢 |
[19:02] | Nope, no sign of our boy. | 没 没看到那小子 |
[19:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:18] | No! | 不 |
[19:20] | You know that’s not real meat, right? | 你知道这不是真肉 是吧 |
[19:22] | The hell– who are you? | 搞什么 你是谁 |
[19:25] | Concerned citizen. Our police force | 热心市民 我们的警察 |
[19:27] | should really be filling up on something more… | 配备真应该再 |
[19:31] | substantial. | 有料点儿 |
[19:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[19:36] | I want you to call your pal Simmons | 打电话给你哥们儿西蒙斯 |
[19:39] | and find out where he’s keeping Detective Fusco. | 查出他把弗斯科警探关在了哪儿 |
[19:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:47] | Do it now, | 快打 |
[19:50] | or I lose the pin to this grenade… permanently. | 否则我就扔掉这手榴弹的保险栓 一了百了 |
[19:57] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[19:59] | You might kill me, | 你可能会杀了我 |
[20:02] | but I cross Simmons, | 但如果我背叛了西蒙斯 |
[20:05] | he’ll hunt down my wife, | 他会杀掉我的妻子 |
[20:09] | my sister. | 我的妹妹 |
[20:11] | He won’t stop until everybody I love is dead. | 他会杀光我所有的家人 |
[20:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:22] | Wait, I need that pin! | 等等 保险栓给我 |
[20:30] | Federal Plaza. | 联邦广场 |
[20:32] | Four blocks and only 15 rounds of ammo between us. | 四个街区 而我们只有十五发子弹 |
[20:38] | And who knows how many guys HR has hiding in the shadows? | 谁知道还有多少HR的人藏在暗处 |
[20:41] | So we wait until sunup. | 那我们就等到太阳出来 |
[20:44] | Less likely they’ll risk taking a shot at us in broad daylight. | 光天化日他们不太方便朝我们开枪 |
[20:48] | Still haven’t learned yet, have you? | 你们还不明白 是不是 |
[20:51] | There’s no place you can hide, | 你们无处可躲 |
[20:53] | no place my men won’t f– | 无处可 |
[20:58] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:00] | A sedative… I think. | 镇定剂 应该是吧 |
[21:03] | Any ideas where to put him? | 想好把他放哪儿了吗 |
[21:08] | Let the man rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[21:16] | See, I told you we’d have you screaming. | 看吧 说过会让你尖叫的 |
[21:18] | Where is the safe deposit box? | 保险箱在哪儿 |
[21:20] | Just tell him, get it over with. | 告诉他吧 完事儿拉倒 |
[21:36] | That the best you got? | 你就这点儿能耐吗 |
[21:38] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | You know us, Lionel. It’s gonna get so much worse. | 你了解我们的 莱奈尔 还能惨得多 |
[21:48] | What are you gonna do, read some more fortune cookies? | 你们还能干什么 再读几个幸运饼干 |
[21:53] | Bore me to death? | 把我无聊死 |
[21:55] | See, that’s the problem with you, Fusco. | 看 这就是你的问题 弗斯科 |
[21:57] | You never listen. It’s like talking to a child. | 你总是不好好听 就像跟孩子说话似的 |
[22:03] | You have a kid, don’t you? | 你有个孩子 是吧 |
[22:06] | What’s the little guy’s name? Lee. | 小家伙叫什么名字来着 李 |
[22:11] | I feel sorry for that kid, I do. | 我为那孩子遗憾 真的 |
[22:14] | He’s got defective genes, just like you. | 他基因不好 像你 |
[22:19] | You touch him, and I’ll send you to hell. | 你敢碰他 我保证送你下地狱 |
[22:21] | Is that a promise? | 这是承诺吗 |
[22:24] | Because when I make a promise, I keep it. | 因为我的承诺 我会遵守 |
[22:29] | Where’s the safe deposit box? Which bank? | 保险箱在哪儿 在哪家银行 |
[22:32] | Or I kill you and your kid. | 不说我就杀了你和你的孩子 |
[22:38] | You know what? Put the kid out of his misery | 好吧 了结那孩子 |
[22:40] | before he turns out like his old man. | 省得他变得像他老子 |
[22:42] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[22:48] | Bank’s in Hoboken, | 那银行在霍博肯 |
[22:49] | Jefferson and 9th, | 杰斐逊大道和第九大道交界处 |
[22:52] | but it won’t be open this time of night. | 但现在这么晚不会开门了 |
[22:53] | They’ll be open for me. | 他们会为我开门 |
[22:59] | Sit on the kid while I get a warrant, | 我去要搜查令 你扣押那孩子 |
[23:01] | make sure he’s telling the truth. | 确保他说的是真话 |
[23:03] | Keep an eye on Detective Fusco. | 看着弗斯科警探 |
[23:09] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[23:09] | I got a line on the man in the suit. | 我有西装男的消息 |
[23:11] | Thought he gave us the slip. Then we saw this. | 还以为他甩掉我们了 然后我们看到这个 |
[23:16] | He’s holed up with the stiffs in the city morgue. | 他藏在市陈尸房的死人堆里 |
[23:18] | Good, saves us the trip. Rally the troops. | 很好 更省事 集合人马 |
[23:40] | Care package for the road? | 跑路装备吗 |
[23:43] | 15 rounds, bone saw, scalpel, | 十五发子弹 骨锯 解剖刀 |
[23:47] | and some assorted tools. | 还有各种工具 |
[23:50] | You do realize we gotta kill HR before we can autopsy them. | 你知道我们得先杀了HR 才能验尸吧 |
[23:55] | Apply the right amount of force, this can do some damage. | 运用得当 这个也颇有杀伤力 |
[24:02] | Hezbollah surgeon. | [黎巴嫩]真主党操刀 |
[24:05] | 2 more inches to the left, | 再偏左五厘米 |
[24:06] | would’ve cut right through my axillary artery. | 就会穿透我的腋动脉 |
[24:14] | Fallujah. | [伊拉克]费卢杰 |
[24:16] | 300-pound gorilla of a marine escorting me. | 两百多斤的大块头海军陆战队士兵护送我 |
[24:21] | One minute, we’re walking on patrol, | 前一秒 我们还在巡逻 |
[24:22] | and the next, I hear a click. | 下一秒 我听到一声滴答声 |
[24:25] | Land mine? | 地雷吗 |
[24:26] | Guy looked right into my eyes, then he was dust. | 他直视着我 化为灰烬 |
[24:30] | Never saw it coming. | 毫无预兆 |
[24:32] | When your time is up, it’s up. | 时辰到了 就到了 |
[24:36] | That was a close call. | 好悬 |
[24:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:39] | Was that your closest? | 那是你最悬的一次吗 |
[24:43] | 13 stitches. | 缝了十三针 |
[24:45] | How’d the other guy fare? | 对方如何 |
[24:47] | Touch and go for a while. | 一度生死未卜 |
[24:49] | It was a c-section. Taylor was breech. | 是剖腹产 泰勒是臀位 |
[24:53] | Doctors weren’t sure if he was gonna make it or not, | 医生不确定他能不能撑下去 |
[24:56] | had to rush me into surgery. | 只能紧急送我去手术 |
[25:00] | It was the worst moment of my life, | 那是我人生中最糟的时刻 |
[25:02] | followed by the best. | 结果却是最好的 |
[25:07] | What about you, John? What was your closest? | 你呢 约翰 你最悬的一次呢 |
[25:20] | That’s got somebody’s name on it? | 知道对方的名字吗 |
[25:22] | Mine. | 我 |
[25:26] | There was a time I thought about saying good-bye. | 有段时间我想了结残生 |
[25:31] | Lost someone. | 失去了一个人 |
[25:36] | Lost myself. | 迷失了自己 |
[25:40] | What happened? What stopped you? | 发生了什么事 什么阻止你了 |
[25:44] | I got in a fight with some punks on a subway. | 我在地铁跟几个混混打架 |
[25:48] | Cop detained me. | 被警察扣留了 |
[25:53] | He brought me to you. | 把我带去见你 |
[25:59] | You changed my mind, Joss. | 你改变了我的想法 乔丝 |
[26:12] | You changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[26:16] | Mr. Reese, I have some alarming news. | 里瑟先生 我有些令人担忧的消息 |
[26:18] | I’ve been monitoring the police scanners. | 我一直在监控警用扫描仪 |
[26:19] | Someone has reported suspicious activity at the morgue. | 有人报告陈尸房有可疑活动 |
[26:22] | I suggest you leave by the southwest emergency exit. | 我建议你们从西南方的紧急出口离开 |
[26:27] | Doesn’t look like we’re gonna be leaving anytime soon. | 看来我们一时半会儿走不掉 |
[26:30] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[26:36] | Next, they’ll lock down the building, | 接下来 他们会封锁这栋楼 |
[26:38] | seal us off from witnesses, everyone. | 隔离所有的目击者 |
[26:41] | HR’s moving in for the kill. | HR准备进来大开杀戒了 |
[26:43] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[26:56] | You three, flush ’em out. | 你们三个 把他们找出来 |
[26:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:59] | We got some reports, | 我们接到线报 |
[27:00] | some vandals have broken in the back, sir. | 一些破坏狂从后门闯入了 先生 |
[27:02] | Reports? From who? It’s just me. | 线报 谁说的 这里只有我一个 |
[27:04] | Cuff him. | 铐了他 |
[27:05] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这么做 |
[27:16] | Make sure the rent-a-cop keeps his mouth shut, | 封住这保安的嘴 |
[27:18] | and watch the front. | 看住前门 |
[27:26] | Think that’ll hold ’em? | 能挡住他们吗 |
[27:28] | It’s gonna have to. | 必须能 |
[27:32] | Spread out. They’re here somewhere. | 分头找 他们肯定在这儿 |
[27:47] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[27:49] | It’s four in the morning. | 才凌晨四点 |
[27:50] | I may not be back in time. | 我可能无法及时回来 |
[27:53] | I may not be back at all. | 我可能根本回不来了 |
[27:55] | I can’t imagine what it must be like for you. | 我无法想象你现在的心情 |
[27:58] | After all this time, to have to let go of your creation. | 事到如今 不得不放弃你的心血 |
[28:02] | The machine is still sending us numbers, Ms. Groves. | 机器仍然给我们号码 格罗夫斯女士 |
[28:05] | I wasn’t talking about the machine. | 我说的不是机器 |
[28:09] | John. | 约翰 |
[28:10] | It’s not too late. | 还不迟 |
[28:12] | I can help you stop whatever’s about to happen. | 我能帮你阻止将会发生的事 |
[28:15] | Please let me help you. | 请让我帮你 |
[28:21] | Good-bye, Ms. Groves. | 再见 格罗夫斯女士 |
[28:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:26] | I hope someday you’ll trust me. | 希望有一天你能信任我 |
[28:34] | I’m so sorry for your loss, Harold. | 节哀顺变 哈罗德 |
[28:56] | Checked out the bank. Good news and bad news. | 查了银行 有好消息和坏消息 |
[28:59] | Bad news is Fusco lied. | 坏消息是弗斯科撒谎了 |
[29:01] | Good news is you get to kill him. | 好消息是你可以杀他了 |
[29:03] | Sounds fun. What about the evidence? | 听起来很好玩 那证据呢 |
[29:06] | We still have the key. | 我们还有钥匙 |
[29:07] | Only a matter of time before we find the right bank. | 早晚能找到那家银行 |
[29:10] | And the kid? | 那孩子呢 |
[29:12] | Look, I’ll tell him where it’s at, I swear. | 我会告诉他地址 我发誓 |
[29:16] | Look who finally wants to talk. | 看来有人终于想开口了啊 |
[29:18] | You tell Fusco I made him a promise, and I keep my word. | 你告诉弗斯科 我承诺过 我会遵守 |
[29:23] | Waste ’em both. | 两个全除掉 |
[29:35] | They’re tossing rooms. | 他们在搜查房间 |
[29:36] | Won’t be long until they find us. | 用不了多久就会找到我们 |
[29:42] | Check the supply closet. | 去检查储物柜 |
[29:44] | Might be some chemicals that’ll come in handy. | 也许能找到化学品派上用场 |
[29:58] | John? | 约翰 |
[30:16] | John! John! Don’t do this! | 约翰 约翰 别这样 |
[30:23] | I’m sorry, Joss, but I can’t lose you. | 抱歉 乔丝 我不能失去你 |
[30:26] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[30:27] | They’ll try, I’m counting on it. | 他们会想 我就指望这个 |
[30:30] | Listen, I’m gonna draw them out. | 听着 我引开他们 |
[30:31] | You make a run for it with Quinn. | 你趁机带奎恩逃走 |
[30:34] | Anything happens to you, | 你要是出事 |
[30:37] | I swear, I’ll hate you forever. | 我发誓 我会永远恨你 |
[30:42] | You’re stuck with me, remember? | 你甩不掉我 记得吗 |
[30:46] | You make sure Quinn gets what he deserves. | 把奎恩绳之以法 |
[30:50] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[31:06] | You got the kid? | 找到那孩子了吗 |
[31:08] | Yeah, I got him. | 是 找到了 |
[31:09] | His piece-of-garbage dad lied. | 他那垃圾老爸撒谎了 |
[31:14] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么办 |
[31:17] | I don’t care what you do to me, just let my kid go. | 我不在乎你怎么对我 放过我儿子 |
[31:22] | Tell you what, I’ll let you say your good-byes. | 这样吧 我给你机会告别 |
[31:26] | Put the kid on the line. | 让那孩子接电话 |
[31:29] | Let Fusco listen in while you do it. | 你下手的时候让弗斯科听着 |
[31:34] | Last words, make ’em count. | 临终遗言 别浪费了 |
[31:36] | Dad? | 爸 |
[31:38] | Lee? | 李 |
[31:39] | Lee… it’s gonna be okay. | 李 没事的 |
[31:44] | I’m right here with you, okay? I’m right here with you. | 我陪着你 好吗 我陪着你 |
[31:50] | Just close your eyes, all right? | 闭上眼睛 好吗 |
[31:53] | I love you. It’s gonna be okay. | 我爱你 没事的 |
[32:06] | Lionel. | 莱奈尔 |
[32:10] | It is gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[32:13] | Lee is fine, | 李没事 |
[32:14] | but the guy they sent to kill him isn’t doing so good. | 他们派来杀他的那人才有事 |
[32:19] | Figured these scumbags would come after your kid. | 想着这些混蛋会冲你儿子来 |
[32:23] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[32:27] | But, Lionel, | 但是 莱奈尔 |
[32:30] | you understand this means I can’t be there for you. | 你明白这意味着我无法去救你 |
[32:35] | I had to choose. | 我不得不选 |
[32:38] | Figured you’d want me to come here instead. | 想着你会更希望我来这儿 |
[32:42] | Yeah, you did good. You did good. | 是 你做得对 你做得对 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry, Lionel. | 抱歉 莱奈尔 |
[33:12] | Looks like your fortune’s run out. | 看来你的运气用完了 |
[33:14] | Never did have very good luck. | 向来也没什么运气 |
[33:16] | Turns out neither did Officer Miller. | 看来米勒警官也一样 |
[33:19] | My friend killed him. My boy is fine. | 我朋友杀了他 我孩子没事了 |
[33:22] | Doesn’t change your fate. I got a full Mag. | 那改变不了你的命运 我有一整夹子弹 |
[33:25] | The only question is where to shoot first? | 唯一的问题就是先打哪儿 |
[33:27] | Ever kill someone, Petersen? | 杀过人吗 彼特森 |
[33:29] | Not recently. | 最近没有 |
[33:30] | Can’t take down a group of bent cops without having casualties. | 要扳倒一群腐败警察 不可能没有伤亡 |
[33:34] | Someone was always gonna end up in a casket. | 总有人免不了一死 |
[33:36] | Truth is, guys like you and me, | 事实上 像你我这样的人 |
[33:39] | we’re all gonna catch a bullet sooner or later. | 迟早有一天会中上一枪 |
[33:41] | Best you can hope for is someone to hold your hand | 最多只能希望有人握住你的手 |
[33:43] | while you bleed out. | 陪你流尽最后一滴血 |
[33:44] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[33:46] | You want me to hold your hand, Fusco? | 要我握住你的手吗 弗斯科 |
[33:49] | I forgot, we broke your fingers. | 我忘了 我们打断你手指了 |
[33:52] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 你忘了 |
[33:54] | Which made it no big deal for me to break my thumb. | 所以我再断个大拇指也无所谓 |
[34:33] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[34:34] | Officer Simmons said you might be in need of my assistance. | 西蒙斯警官说你可能需要我的帮忙 |
[34:37] | Yeah? Who are you? | 是吗 你是谁 |
[34:38] | I’m the guy that’s gonna catch you when you fall. | 我是在你倒地时会接住你的人 |
[34:43] | Sorry, I’m not very good at this. | 抱歉 我不太擅长 |
[34:59] | I know they’re here. Find ’em! | 他们就在这儿 找到他们 |
[35:28] | There he is! Shoot him! | 他在那儿 开枪 |
[35:36] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:51] | Come on, come on. Follow me, damn it. | 快点 快点 跟上我啊 该死 |
[36:07] | Finch, I’m out of bullets and out of time. | 芬奇 我没子弹了 也没时间了 |
[36:09] | Make sure Carter gets to safety. | 确保卡特的安全 |
[36:11] | Will do, Mr. Reese. | 会的 里瑟先生 |
[36:19] | Detective Carter, the area is clear. | 卡特警探 本区安全了 |
[36:23] | You are free now to exit the building. | 你现在可以离开了 |
[36:31] | Wake up. We’re checking out. | 醒醒 我们要出去了 |
[36:34] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:47] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[36:48] | Do you have a weapon, sir? Are you armed? | 你有武器吗 先生 你带枪了吗 |
[36:50] | Mr. Reese, are you okay? | 里瑟先生 你还好吧 |
[36:51] | Yes, I am. | 是 我还好 |
[36:53] | Got a tip that | 收到线报说 |
[36:54] | a man matching your description was brandishing a weapon. | 有个疑似是你的男子在大秀武器 |
[36:56] | I somehow managed to locate two of NYPD’s honest cops. | 我找到了两名正直的纽约警察 |
[37:00] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:01] | Anything you say can be held against you. | 你说的每句话都将成为呈堂证供 |
[37:03] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[37:04] | I assumed you’d prefer incarceration to death. | 我猜你宁进监狱 也不愿送命 |
[37:06] | I do, and thanks. | 确实 谢了 |
[37:23] | You’ll never get a conviction, not in my city. | 你永远别想给我定罪 这是我的城市 |
[37:27] | This used to be your city. Not anymore. | 这曾经是你的城市 现在不是了 |
[37:38] | Officer Carter. This is Alonzo Quinn. | 我是卡特警官 这是阿伦佐·奎恩 |
[38:20] | New York City’s police department has been rocked this morning | 特大消息今晨震撼纽约警界 |
[38:23] | with the arrest of Alonzo Quinn. | 阿伦佐·奎恩被捕 |
[38:24] | Alonzo Quinn has been booked | 阿伦佐·奎恩涉嫌 |
[38:26] | on suspicion of being the ringleader of HR. | 担任HR头目 |
[38:28] | Police are still searching for Officer Patrick Simmons, | 警方仍在寻找派崔克·西蒙斯警官 |
[38:30] | 奎恩 阿伦佐 市长办公室主任 | |
[38:30] | 西蒙斯 派崔克 警员 | |
[38:31] | who they believe is Quinn’s second-in-command. | 此人据传是奎恩的副手 |
[38:42] | Congratulations, Detective. | 恭喜 警探 |
[38:44] | It is Detective again, isn’t it? | 复职为警探了 是吧 |
[38:46] | Can’t say I miss the uniform. | 我可不想念那身制服 |
[38:48] | It seems John Doe is being held at the third precinct. | 似乎约翰·都[无名氏]被关在第三分局了 |
[38:51] | My lawyers are trying to extricate him. | 我的律师们正在努力救他 |
[38:53] | Let’s just hope John can stay out of trouble for a long while. | 希望约翰能多忍段时间 少找点儿麻烦 |
[38:58] | Or has your computer told you otherwise? | 还是说你的电脑另有打算 |
[39:01] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[39:04] | How else could you know | 否则你怎么可能知道 |
[39:05] | when someone’s about to be in trouble? | 有人就要遭遇不测 |
[39:08] | I just figured you built some sort of supercomputer | 我想着你造了某种超级电脑 |
[39:11] | that can siphon information from government feeds. | 能吸取并过滤政府情报 |
[39:14] | I’m impressed. | 厉害 |
[39:15] | I am a detective. | 我是警探啊 |
[39:18] | Speaking of which, duty calls. | 说到这个 要工作了 |
[39:20] | I’ll drop by the third, | 我会去趟三局 |
[39:21] | make sure our friend gets released. | 确保我们那位朋友被释放 |
[39:23] | I’d appreciate that, Joss. | 非常感谢 乔丝 |
[39:29] | Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你不该在工作吗 |
[39:31] | Nice to talk to you too. | 我也很高兴和你聊天 |
[39:33] | I’ll be in later. Keep my seat warm. | 马上就来 帮我占个座 |
[39:37] | And, nice to have you back, partner. | 还有 你回来真好 搭档 |
[39:41] | Glad to be back. I’ll see you soon. | 回来真好 等会见 |
[39:46] | Chip off the old block, huh? Looks like he’s doing okay. | 真像他老爸 看来他没事了 |
[39:50] | You, on the other hand, look like crap. | 而你嘛 看上去烂透了 |
[39:55] | Heard you took a bullet. | 听说你中过弹 |
[39:56] | Yeah, stupid bastard shot me where I had plenty of padding. | 是啊 那蠢材打在我肉多的地方了 |
[39:59] | Would’ve gone for the head shot myself. | 要是我就一枪爆头 |
[40:01] | Of course, you got plenty of padding there too. | 当然了 你那儿肉也挺多 |
[40:03] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 得得得 |
[40:11] | Thank you, truly. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[40:15] | Shut up and drive, Lionel. | 闭嘴 开车 莱奈尔 |
[40:33] | I’m Carter. You didn’t give us a name. | 我是卡特 你没说你的名字 |
[40:37] | Seems like the only time you need a name now | 只有在你有麻烦的时候 |
[40:40] | is when you’re in trouble. | 别人才会问起你的名字 |
[40:42] | So am I in trouble? | 这么说 我是有麻烦了吗 |
[40:51] | Got your man locked up, Carter. | 把他们送进了监狱 卡特 |
[40:53] | Must feel good. | 感觉不错吧 |
[40:55] | Not all of them. | 没抓到全部 |
[40:56] | Still haven’t been able to locate our pal Simmons. | 还是没找到那位西蒙斯 |
[40:59] | Can’t hide forever. We’ll get him. | 他藏不了一辈子 我们会抓住他 |
[41:04] | All right, where’s my weapon? | 好了 我的武器呢 |
[41:06] | John Doe didn’t have a permit. | 约翰·都没有持枪许可 |
[41:09] | Your gun’s property of the NYPD now. | 你的枪已经属于纽约警局了 |
[41:12] | Time I got some new hardware. | 也是该买点新货了 |
[41:15] | Looks like your ride is here. | 有人来接你了 |
[41:19] | Guess we were all worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[41:24] | If my number was up, | 如果我真的命数将尽 |
[41:27] | I’m just glad I was with you. | 很高兴你在我身边 |
[41:36] | No one I’d rather be with at the end. | 陪我度过生命的终点 |
[41:41] | Your time’s up. | 时辰到了 |
[41:42] | Told you I’d end you. | 说过我会了结你 |
[41:45] | No, not today! | 不 别想 |
[41:53] | Joss, Joss, I’m here. | 乔丝 乔丝 我在 |
[42:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:04] | I need– I need to see my boy. | 我得 我得见我儿子 |
[42:07] | I need to tell him– | 我得告诉他 |
[42:08] | And you will, and you will. | 你会的 你会的 |
[42:10] | Just stay with me. | 撑住 |
[42:16] | P-promise me you’ll look in on him. | 答应我 你会照看他 |
[42:20] | I won’t have to ’cause you’re gonna make it, okay? | 我不用 你不会有事的 知道吗 |
[42:23] | Promise me you’ll tell him. | 答应我你会告诉他 |
[42:28] | He knows, Joss. | 他知道 乔丝 |
[42:31] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[42:34] | John… | 约翰 |
[42:37] | don’t let this– | 别让这 |
[42:44] | Joss– | 乔丝 |