时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | ♪ I hurt myself today | 我自伤 |
[00:51] | ♪ To see if I still feel | 以感受 |
[00:56] | ♪ I focus on the pain | 凝神于疼痛 |
[01:01] | ♪ The only thing that’s real | 疼痛是唯一的真实 |
[01:07] | ♪ The needle tears a hole | 针尖蜇噬伤口 |
[01:12] | ♪ The old familiar sting | 刺痛一如往日 |
[01:17] | ♪ Try to kill it all away | 只想湮灭记忆 |
[01:22] | ♪ But I remember everything | 往事却并不如烟 |
[01:28] | ♪ What have I become | 我已然如此 |
[01:34] | ♪ My sweetest friend | 我的挚爱 |
[01:39] | ♪ Everyone I know | 至交旧友 |
[01:43] | ♪ Goes away in the end | 皆已随风化去 |
[01:49] | ♪ And you could have it all | 唯你超越一切 |
[01:55] | ♪ My empire of dirt | 超越尘世 |
[02:00] | ♪ I will let you down | 唯恐负你 |
[02:05] | ♪ I will make you hurt | 唯恐伤你 |
[02:20] | ♪ I wear this crown of thorns | 愿负荆棘之冠 |
[02:26] | ♪ Upon my liar’s chair | 献于谎者之位 |
[02:31] | ♪ Full of broken thoughts | 记忆片片而碎 |
[02:37] | ♪ I cannot repair | 碎不可补 |
[02:42] | ♪ Beneath the stains of time | 时光流转 |
[02:47] | ♪ The feelings disappear | 万念成空 |
[02:53] | ♪ You are someone else | 你已非你 |
[02:58] | ♪ I am still right here | 我仍空守 |
[03:03] | ♪ What have I become | 我已然如此 |
[03:09] | ♪ My sweetest friend | 我的挚爱 |
[03:14] | ♪ Everyone I know | 至交旧友 |
[03:18] | ♪ Goes away in the end | 皆已随风化去 |
[03:24] | ♪ And you could have it all | 唯你超越一切 |
[03:30] | ♪ My empire of dirt | 超越尘世 |
[03:35] | ♪ I will let you down | 唯恐负你 |
[03:40] | ♪ I will make you hurt | 唯恐伤你 |
[03:45] | ♪ If I could start again | 若能从头再来 |
[03:50] | ♪ A million miles away | 愿踏万水千山 |
[03:55] | ♪ I would keep myself | 矢志不渝 |
[04:01] | ♪ I would find a way | 上下求索 |
[04:25] | I read that it works this way– | 我知道这种方式 |
[04:28] | that the therapist waits | 治疗师静静等着 |
[04:29] | until the silence becomes so unbearable | 让沉默一直蔓延 |
[04:31] | that the patient is forced to speak. | 迫使病人开口 |
[04:36] | It can work any way you want, Mr. Wren. | 你想采用哪种方式都行 冉先生 |
[04:39] | Is there something particular you’d like to talk about? | 你有什么特别想谈的吗 |
[04:42] | Grief. I’d like to talk about grief. | 丧恸 我想谈谈丧恸 |
[04:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:45] | I wanna know how it works, if it has a purpose. | 如果丧恸有最终目标 我想了解 |
[04:49] | That’s a big question. | 这是个很大的问题 |
[04:51] | It might be best if we talk about | 也许我们应该谈谈 |
[04:53] | your specific circumstances. | 你的特定情况 |
[04:57] | Have you lost someone? | 你失去了什么人吗 |
[05:03] | My closest friend. There was an accident. | 我的挚友 发生了意外 |
[05:05] | I was with him. | 我当时跟他在一起 |
[05:06] | I’m very sorry, Mr. Wren. | 我很遗憾 冉先生 |
[05:09] | Do you have someone to comfort you during this time? | 现在有人能安慰你吗 |
[05:13] | I was in a relationship, but that’s over now. | 我有过伴侣 但现在结束了 |
[05:16] | The emotional fallout from these types of traumas | 这种精神创伤 |
[05:20] | can be extensive. | 往往影响深远 |
[05:22] | Which brings us to your question–grief. | 回到你刚才的问题 丧恸 |
[05:25] | Whether it has a purpose. | 是否有个最终目标 |
[05:27] | An…evolutionary purpose. | 演变而出的目标 |
[05:31] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[05:32] | I find myself reevaluating choices that I’ve made, | 我发现自己在重新评估自己之前的选择 |
[05:38] | things that… I should have done differently | 有些事 我本该换种方式处理 |
[05:41] | or better. | 处理得更好 |
[05:43] | As if in losing everything, I finally understand. | 仿佛失去一切后 我才终于明白 |
[05:49] | But then it occurs to me that– | 但我忽然想到 |
[05:52] | It occurs to you | 你忽然想到 |
[05:53] | that this feeling might be temporary. | 这种感觉也许是暂时的 |
[05:56] | There’s a false sense of lucidity that often accompanies grieving. | 人在经历丧恸时 常常会有这种虚妄的意识 |
[06:02] | I’ve been thinking about doing something radical | 我在考虑采取点激进的行为 |
[06:07] | as a tribute to his memory. | 以纪念他 |
[06:09] | I would caution against that, Mr. Wren. | 我对此并不支持 冉先生 |
[06:12] | I see this so often. | 我见过很多类似情况 |
[06:15] | I’ve been working with | 我接触过很多 |
[06:16] | the survivors of the ferry bombing earlier this year. | 今年港口爆炸案的幸存者 |
[06:20] | Their trauma is similar to yours. | 他们的创伤和你类似 |
[06:23] | More extreme, of course. | 当然也有更严重的 |
[06:25] | Many of them experience a sense of responsibility for what happened. | 很多人感觉自己对此负有责任 |
[06:30] | Survivor’s guilt. I’m familiar. | “幸存者内疚” 我知道 |
[06:32] | Then you’re also familiar with what I’m about to say next– | 那你肯定也知道我下面要说的话 |
[06:37] | that you think your friend’s death was your fault. | 你认为朋友之死是你的错 |
[06:41] | Otherwise, you’d have to face a very painful truth. | 否则 你就要面对痛苦的现实 |
[06:46] | Which is what? | 什么现实 |
[06:48] | That you are not God. | 你不是上帝 |
[06:50] | You don’t control who lives or dies. | 你掌控不了生死 |
[06:53] | That powerlessness also means | 这种无能为力同时也意味着 |
[06:55] | that your friend’s death is not your fault. | 朋友之死不是你的错 |
[07:00] | I assure you, Mr. Wren, | 我保证 冉先生 |
[07:03] | in time, the guilt you feel | 假以时日 你的内疚感 |
[07:06] | will pass. | 会过去的 |
[07:12] | Let me ask you a question then. | 那我问问你 |
[07:16] | Does survivor’s guilt pass when everything that has happened | 如果发生的一切真的是自己的错 |
[07:22] | actually is, in fact, your fault? | 那”幸存者内疚”还会过去吗 |
[07:44] | You look tired, Harold. | 你看起来疲惫不堪 哈罗德 |
[07:47] | Please talk to me. | 跟我说说话 |
[07:49] | I have nothing to say, Ms. Groves. | 我无话可说 格罗夫斯女士 |
[07:55] | I offered before. | 我之前就提议过 |
[07:58] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[08:03] | It’s a little too late for that, | 已经晚了 |
[08:05] | don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[08:06] | Not for John. | 救约翰还不晚 |
[08:10] | He’s in trouble. I can tell by the look on your face. | 他有麻烦了 我从你的表情中能看出来 |
[08:14] | And I don’t want to sound unsympathetic, Harold, | 我不想表现得冷酷无情 哈罗德 |
[08:21] | but we have much bigger problems at hand. | 但我们现在有更大的麻烦 |
[08:24] | Whatever your machine was trying to prepare me for… | 你的机器安排我应对的事情 |
[08:30] | it’s coming. | 就快发生了 |
[08:48] | Yes, detective? | 什么事 警探 |
[08:49] | We got a big problem. | 有大麻烦了 |
[08:58] | I heard the call on the radio. | 对讲机里听到的 |
[09:00] | Someone t-boned him then interrogated him while the car burned. | 有人横撞了过来 还在车子着火时审问他 |
[09:04] | Guys in the front might make it. | 前排的有可能活下来 |
[09:06] | Guy in the back may make a good bag of charcoal. | 后排已经烧糊了 |
[09:10] | Witnesses put our pal, the psychopathic vigilante, | 有目击者在现场看到了咱那位精神错乱的义警 |
[09:14] | Which one? | 哪一位 |
[09:18] | You mean both your stray dogs are off the leash? | 这意思是说你那俩流浪犬都跑出去了 |
[09:22] | This was the handiwork of tall, dark, and deranged. | 这是那位高酷疯的杰作 |
[09:25] | And I shudder to think what the other one’s up to. | 我都不敢去想另一个在干嘛了 |
[09:27] | I have reason to believe that one or both of them | 我相信他们中至少有一位 |
[09:30] | are looking to track down and kill Simmons. | 想要追杀西蒙斯 |
[09:33] | We all want Simmons. | 我们都想杀西蒙斯 |
[09:35] | Piece of crap killed my partner, then went after my kid. | 王八蛋杀了我搭档 还追杀我儿子 |
[09:38] | But the scorched earth campaign is only gonna make | 但这种大杀八方的焦土手段 |
[09:40] | Simmons harder to find, not easier. | 只会让西蒙斯更难找 |
[09:44] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[09:46] | Dirtbags of the highest order. | 高级人渣 |
[09:48] | Run drugs, underage hookers. | 贩卖毒品 经营童妓 |
[09:52] | And a lot of paper. | 还有假文件 |
[09:53] | – Paper? – Yeah, counterfeit bills. | -假文件 -对 假证件 |
[09:56] | I.D.s, passports, for a forged name Yorke. | 身份证 护照 给个叫约克的人做的 |
[10:01] | We’d better find Mr. Yorke then. | 那我们得赶紧找到约克先生 |
[10:13] | Get me down. | 放我下来 |
[10:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:20] | 3条语音信息 未知发信人 | |
[10:23] | Take me down, you bitch! | 放我下来 贱人 |
[10:25] | I told you everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[10:28] | And somehow, I just don’t believe you. | 可我就是不相信你 |
[10:34] | Guys, call the cops! | 伙计 快报警 |
[10:38] | You wanna take a crack at him? | 你想试试吗 |
[10:39] | My gun hand’s cramping. | 我打到手都疼了 |
[10:43] | Guy’s not looking so good. | 他看起来不太好 |
[10:46] | – Did you break his legs? – Nope. Reese did. | -你打断他的腿了 -没 里瑟干的 |
[10:49] | Got to him before I did. | 他先找到人 |
[10:50] | Dropped him off the roof of the building. | 把他从楼上扔了下来 |
[10:52] | I found his sorry ass in the parking lot yelling for help. | 他在停车场嚎救命时被我发现了 |
[10:55] | Still got his arms, though. | 不过还有胳膊在 |
[10:58] | Did you see Reese? | 你看到里瑟了吗 |
[11:00] | Gone by the time I got here. | 我到的时候已经走了 |
[11:02] | – We have to stop him. – Why? | -我们得阻止他 -何必呢 |
[11:04] | One less dirty cop-killing cop sounds good to me. | 少一个杀害警察的黑警我觉得挺好 |
[11:07] | Setting aside your somewhat… | 且不说你的 |
[11:09] | binary moral compass, Ms. Shaw, | 二元道德标准 肖女士 |
[11:11] | You should know that Mr. Reese’s injuries are life-threatening. | 你要知道里瑟先生的伤势危及生命 |
[11:17] | All right, Harold. | 好吧 哈罗德 |
[11:20] | We’ll play it your way. | 我们照你的法子来 |
[11:21] | But if Reese doesn’t wanna be found, | 但如果里瑟不想被人找到 |
[11:23] | our only way of tracking him is by finding Simmons ourselves. | 那我们找他的唯一法子就是找到西蒙斯 |
[11:27] | Guy give you anything? | 这家伙交待了吗 |
[11:29] | Speak up! | 说 |
[11:30] | The only one who knows | 唯一一个知道 |
[11:31] | Simmons’ exit strategy is his boss, Quinn. | 西蒙斯逃跑计划的人是他老大 奎恩 |
[11:36] | And if you’re looking for him, get in line. | 如果你们要找他 那就排队吧 |
[11:38] | Everybody wants him dead. | 所有人都想要他死 |
[11:40] | Can I go to the hospital now, please? | 我现在能去医院了吗 拜托了 |
[11:43] | You got an inside track to the Feds? | 你在联调局有门路没 |
[11:44] | We gotta get to Quinn before Reese does. | 我们得在里瑟之前找到奎恩 |
[11:46] | Are you kidding? Quinn ran a bunch of corrupt cops. | 你开玩笑吗 奎恩手下大堆黑警 |
[11:49] | Feds aren’t talking to me. | 联调局才不会理我 |
[11:50] | I know one man who will know Quinn’s location. | 我知道有一个人会知道奎恩在哪里 |
[11:52] | After his arrest, Quinn retained Jimmy Ransone– | 被捕之后 奎恩聘请了吉米·拉森尼 |
[11:56] | high-dollar criminal defense attorney with a questionable reputation. | 臭名昭著的高价刑事辩护律师 |
[11:59] | But even suspects in protection are allowed to see their lawyer. | 被保护性羁押的嫌疑人也有权见律师 |
[12:03] | Wait a minute, come on, guys! | 等等 别这样 伙计们 |
[12:04] | Get me down! | 放我下来 |
[12:05] | Come on, get me the hell outta here! | 别这样 放我离开这儿 |
[12:15] | I’d say our boy’s come and gone. | 我看咱家男孩儿来了又走了 |
[12:21] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[12:23] | We got a problem. | 我们有个麻烦 |
[12:25] | You couldn’t find Mr. Ransone? | 你们没找到拉森尼先生吗 |
[12:27] | We found what’s left of him. | 我们找到了他的遗体 |
[12:28] | Someone used him as an ashtray | 有人把他当烟灰缸用过 |
[12:30] | before putting a bullet through his head. | 然后一枪打穿了他的脑子 |
[12:32] | Reese has really gone off the reservation this time. | 里瑟这回是真来狠的了 |
[12:35] | No. Reese doesn’t even smoke. | 不 里瑟根本不抽烟 |
[12:39] | He would have just used a lighter. | 他最多用个打火机 |
[12:40] | This…is theatrical. Amateur hour. | 这个太夸张做作 业余 |
[12:51] | At least we know he’s still alive. | 至少知道了他还活着 |
[12:53] | How badly is he injured, Ms. Shaw? | 他伤势如何 肖女士 |
[12:58] | He doesn’t look so good. We don’t have much time. | 看上去不好 我们时间不多了 |
[13:05] | Reese leaves, and five minutes later, these jokers show up. | 里瑟走了 五分钟后 这些小丑出现了 |
[13:08] | Russians. | 俄罗斯人 |
[13:10] | It figures. | 应该是 |
[13:12] | Quinn turned state evidence against them. | 奎恩做了污点证人指证他们 |
[13:15] | So now both Mr. Reese and the Russians | 现在里瑟先生和俄罗斯人 |
[13:17] | know where to find Alonzo Quinn, | 都知道去哪儿找阿伦佐·奎恩 |
[13:19] | and we still don’t. | 而我们依然不知道 |
[13:21] | Ransone is the only one that can tell us where Reese is going. | 拉森尼是唯一一个能告诉我们里瑟去向的人 |
[13:25] | Not the only one. | 不是唯一一个 |
[13:27] | Who? | 还有谁 |
[13:28] | Harold knows who I’m talking about. | 哈罗德知道我在说谁 |
[13:29] | We’re running out of options. | 我们别无选择了 |
[13:32] | We need Root. | 我们需要根 |
[13:46] | We need to discuss the Loftin case. | 我们得讨论一下洛夫廷的病例 |
[13:49] | Caucasian male, 83, presented with acute pneumonia. | 白人男性 83岁 罹患急性肺炎 |
[13:52] | I know the case, Dr. Shaw. | 我知道病例 肖医生 |
[13:54] | I also know about your interaction with the Loftin family. | 我也知道你与洛夫廷家人的沟通 |
[13:58] | You walked into the waiting room | 你走进等候室 |
[13:59] | eating an energy bar | 吃着根能量棒 |
[14:02] | and proceeded to tell the Loftin family | 告诉洛夫廷的家人 |
[14:04] | that their father was dead. | 他们的父亲死了 |
[14:06] | Because he was. | 因为他是死了 |
[14:07] | And, presumably, you were hungry. | 想必你当时很饿吧 |
[14:10] | You managed to revive Mr. Loftin four times | 你救活了洛夫廷先生四次 |
[14:14] | you went to truly heroic measures to save their father, | 你那么坚决果断地拯救他们的父亲 |
[14:18] | and yet, all the Loftin family will remember | 但是 洛夫廷全家将记住的 |
[14:20] | is the doctor who gave them the worst possible news | 是这医生一边告诉他们噩耗 |
[14:24] | while she was eating a candy bar. | 一边吃着糖果棒 |
[14:26] | Let me ask you this: | 我来问问你 |
[14:27] | do you care if your patients live or die? | 你是否在乎病人的生死 |
[14:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:33] | But does it hurt you? | 但是那会触痛你吗 |
[14:35] | I’ve been watching you for…some time, | 我观察你有 一段时间了 |
[14:38] | and it doesn’t seem to bother you. | 你似乎不为所动 |
[14:41] | This place is filled with doctors | 这里的医生 |
[14:45] | who don’t care if their patients live or die. | 全都不在乎病人生死 |
[14:48] | No, this place is filled with doctors | 不 这里的医生 |
[14:50] | who pretend they don’t care. | 全都假装不在乎 |
[14:54] | But you’re different, aren’t you? | 但是你不一样 是吧 |
[14:58] | Your attendings all say the same thing about you– | 医生们对你的评价都一样 |
[15:00] | technically brilliant, | 技术一流 |
[15:02] | remarkably calm. | 无比冷静 |
[15:05] | They can’t spot what you really are. | 他们看不透你的本质 |
[15:09] | And what’s that? | 什么本质 |
[15:11] | You know the DSM backwards and forwards, doctor. | 你对《精神疾病诊断手册》倒背如流 医生 |
[15:15] | You probably diagnosed yourself in your first year. | 你可能第一年就自我诊断过了 |
[15:19] | A diagnosis which meant that | 诊断出了 |
[15:21] | you never should have been accepted into this program. | 这专业一开始就不该接受你 |
[15:25] | I watch the others. | 我看着其他人 |
[15:26] | I watch the fear creep into them. | 我看着恐惧占据他们的内心 |
[15:29] | I watch them make mistakes, | 我看着他们屡屡犯错 |
[15:30] | and you think these feelings that I’m lacking | 你认为我所缺失的那些情感 |
[15:34] | make them better? | 会让他们更出色吗 |
[15:34] | You’d really rather have one of them working on you | 换成你真的宁愿是他们给你治病 |
[15:36] | instead of me? | 而不是我吗 |
[15:38] | Yes. Because if… | 是的 因为 |
[15:42] | if the only thing motivating you is technical mastery, | 如果当你的病人最需要你的时候 |
[15:46] | when one of your patients needs you the most, | 你的唯一动力却是在技术上精益求精 |
[15:50] | then…this job just might start to bore you. | 那么 这工作会让你感觉无聊 |
[15:54] | That’s the difference between fixing and healing. | 这就是”修修补补”和”救死扶伤”的区别 |
[16:01] | You have a brilliant mind, Sameen. | 你非常聪明 萨姆恩 |
[16:05] | And you’re very gifted. | 而且你很有天赋 |
[16:08] | But you’ll never be a doctor. | 但你永远当不了医生 |
[16:18] | Time’s up, Harold. | 没时间了 哈罗德 |
[16:19] | This is not something we should go about lightly. | 这不是我们可以轻易决定的事 |
[16:22] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的法子 |
[16:23] | There will be larger consequences if we make this decision, | 这一决定将会导致严重的后果 |
[16:25] | we need to be ready for that. | 我们得做好准备 |
[16:27] | John isn’t gonna make it if he winds up in a crossfire | 以约翰目前的身体状态 如果陷入 |
[16:29] | between a bunch of Feds and organized criminals in his current state. | 联调局和黑帮的交火中 他撑不下来 |
[16:33] | I know this is our only option, Ms. Shaw. | 我知道这是我们唯一的选择 肖女士 |
[16:35] | I just wanna make sure we’re prepared for what may happen. | 我只是希望我们为即将发生的事做好准备 |
[16:39] | I’m in. | 我做好了 |
[16:43] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[17:03] | I’m guessing that isn’t for me. | 我猜这不是给我的 |
[17:32] | You know, if you told me about the carpooling arrangements, | 你们要早告诉我这种拼车安排 |
[17:34] | I would have driven separately. | 我就自己开车来了 |
[17:36] | Ms. Groves is here to help us locate Alonzo Quinn. | 格罗夫斯女士是来帮我们找阿伦佐·奎恩的 |
[17:46] | We’re close. Turn off the headlights. | 就要到了 关掉车灯 |
[17:48] | How am I supposed to see? | 那我怎么看路 |
[17:50] | You don’t need to. | 你不需要 |
[17:59] | Steady for another 800 feet. | 匀速前进250米 |
[18:02] | Adjust left when you feel it. | 感觉到之后左转 |
[18:06] | Feel what? | 感觉到什么 |
[18:10] | Harold, grab the first aid kit when we get out of the car, will you? | 哈罗德 下车的时候拿着急救箱 好吗 |
[18:14] | Pull over to the right. | 停到右边 |
[18:27] | Tell me why we’re listening to the crazy chick who kidnapped glasses. | 我们干嘛要听这个绑架过眼镜儿的疯女人的话 |
[18:30] | In your right pocket, you have 85 cents. | 你右边的口袋里有85美分 |
[18:33] | The change from your morning coffee run. | 早上买咖啡找回的零钱 |
[18:35] | In your apartment, there’s an old photo of your father | 你公寓里 有一张你爸爸小时候 |
[18:38] | at the Franklin Park Zoo taken when he was a child. | 在富兰克林公园动物园拍的照片 |
[18:42] | He’s feeding a lion cub. | 他在喂一只幼狮 |
[18:45] | Do you know what that cub’s name was? | 你知道那只幼狮的名字吗 |
[18:49] | Lionel. | 莱奈尔 |
[18:51] | That’s where your name came from. | 这就是你名字的由来 |
[18:55] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[18:57] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[19:01] | Just when I think life with you people couldn’t get any weirder, | 每次我以为跟你们混的日子已经怪得登峰造极时 |
[19:03] | one of you takes it to the next level. | 你们总有人能再创新高 |
[19:05] | Where are we, Ms. Groves? | 我们在哪儿 格罗夫斯女士 |
[19:07] | May I have a gun now? | 我现在能要把枪吗 |
[19:09] | What’s with you and your poor listening skills? | 你的听力出什么毛病了 |
[19:11] | No…way. | 没 门 |
[19:13] | Then you better turn around. | 那你最好转身 |
[19:20] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:24] | And bring him with you. | 把他带上 |
[19:27] | You just shot a federal marshal. | 你刚开枪打了名联邦法警 |
[19:29] | Just between us… not my first time. | 一般人我不告诉他 不是第一次了 |
[19:45] | Wait for the light at 12:00. | 等十二点钟方向的灯亮起来 |
[19:54] | Is that… | 那是 |
[19:56] | Alonzo Quinn. | 阿伦佐·奎恩 |
[20:00] | The building has two main exits, | 那栋大楼有两个主要出口 |
[20:02] | two emergency exits. | 两个应急出口 |
[20:04] | 12 U.S. Marshals guard the building, | 有十二名联邦法警看守 |
[20:06] | Plus our friend over there | 我们那位朋友 |
[20:07] | who was scouting the perimeter that we’re now inside. | 刚才已经侦查过了我们现在这里 |
[20:10] | Air support is ten minutes out. | 空中支援只需十分钟便到 |
[20:12] | While the Russians aren’t here yet, | 俄罗斯人还没到 |
[20:15] | they will be soon. | 但也快了 |
[20:17] | You sure the big guy’s here? | 你确定大个子在这儿 |
[20:24] | – What the hell was that? – Move in! | -这是怎么回事 -快来 |
[20:28] | Pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[20:37] | Your test scores are good, but I have my doubts about you. | 你的测试分数很高 但我还有所怀疑 |
[20:41] | You look soft to me. | 我认为你太软弱 |
[20:44] | Sir, no. No, sir. | 长官 不 不 长官 |
[20:45] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 瞧 我说的就是这个 |
[20:46] | Stop with the “Sirs.” | 开口闭口”长官” |
[20:48] | You’re green from the soles of your feet to the top of your pointy head. | 你全身上下 彻头彻尾就是只菜鸟 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[20:54] | Were you expecting me to ask about your feelings? | 你是不是还期待我问问你的感受 |
[20:57] | ‘Cause you’re about to join men living out on the ragged edge | 因为你将要体验生死一线的生活 |
[21:01] | where extreme actions are required | 要使用极端手段 |
[21:03] | to stop extremely bad things from happening. | 阻止极端坏事发生 |
[21:07] | Are you prepared to do terrible things | 你准备好行使恐怖手段 |
[21:09] | and then turn it off when you need to? | 并在必要时抛之脑后吗 |
[21:11] | Yes, sir. I am. | 是的 长官 我准备好了 |
[21:14] | Could you kill a terrorist standing 2 feet from his young son? | 你能否下手杀死一名有幼子在旁的恐怖分子 |
[21:18] | Blow his head off and then walk away | 直接爆头 转身离开 |
[21:21] | while the kid cries next to his daddy’s dead body? | 任凭孩子在爸爸的尸体旁边痛哭 |
[21:24] | If those are my orders, sir. | 只要一声令下 长官 |
[21:28] | Says here your dad died when you were just a kid. | 这儿写着 你爸在你小时候就过世了 |
[21:34] | Army man too. | 也是军人 |
[21:38] | You’re not gonna decide at the wrong time | 你会不会不合时宜地认为 |
[21:41] | that a child should have a father, | 孩子需要父亲 |
[21:43] | even if that father is a terrorist? | 即便他父亲是恐怖分子 |
[21:49] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry for going at you like this, son, | 很抱歉这么对你 孩子 |
[21:56] | but I’m the last stop between you and the darkness that awaits you. | 但我是你驶向黑暗前的最后一站了 |
[21:59] | I need to be sure that you’re mentally tough enough for this program. | 我得确定 你的精神强大到足以加入此项目 |
[22:03] | If you spun out, got your brothers killed, | 如果你搞砸了 害你的兄弟们被杀 |
[22:05] | it would be on me. | 责任在我 |
[22:07] | You’re just doing your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[22:10] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[22:13] | I’ve been through this before. | 我以前经历过一次了 |
[22:17] | No one does this twice. | 没人能经历第二次 |
[22:21] | If you washed out, | 如果你被淘汰 |
[22:22] | we wouldn’t have recruited you again. | 我们不会再次招募你 |
[22:23] | I didn’t wash out. | 我没被淘汰 |
[22:25] | I’ve been a part of this program for three years. | 我加入这项目三年了 |
[22:29] | A very trusted part. | 备受信赖 |
[22:32] | In fact, my C.O. tasked me with finding out | 事实上 我的指挥官派我来查明 |
[22:35] | who’s been selling the names of our operatives | 是谁把我们特工的名单 |
[22:37] | to Chinese counterintelligence. | 卖给中国反情报机构 |
[22:42] | Took me a while, but I found him. | 费了点时间 但我查出来了 |
[22:50] | If only you’d just done your job. | 你应该乖乖只做你的工作 |
[22:53] | You’re pretty damn good at it. | 你做得还挺不错 |
[23:12] | Who the hell pays for the damage? | 谁来赔偿损失 |
[23:14] | Get back inside now. | 快回去 |
[23:15] | I’m radioing Pollack. We need air support. | 我要通知波拉克 我们需要空中支援 |
[23:19] | Get in. Get in. | 进去 进去 |
[23:22] | Sir, are you seeing this? | 长官 你看见了吗 |
[23:23] | Do we need to call for air support? | 我们是否需要请求空中支援 |
[23:25] | It’s a car fire in Queens. | 只是皇后区有车辆起火 |
[23:27] | I’m not calling air support for that. | 这事没必要请求空中支援 |
[23:29] | Rapid Response Team standing by on the second floor. | 快速反应队在二楼待命 |
[23:32] | Have your men do a perimeter check and report back. | 让你的人进行周边检查 汇报情况 |
[23:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:36] | Russians, Feds– I don’t care. | 俄罗斯的 联调局的 我不管 |
[23:37] | I just want to know who pays for the… | 我只想知道 谁来赔偿 |
[23:40] | damage? | 损失 |
[23:50] | You should probably call for backup. | 你应该请求支援 |
[23:53] | You worried some of your old buddies | 你担心你的旧部下 |
[23:54] | came to shoot the breeze? | 会跑来叙旧吗 |
[23:56] | Sadly, my men are very good at their jobs. | 遗憾的是 我的手下非常强干 |
[23:59] | Anybody wants a crack at you, they’re gonna need an entire– | 任何人想碰你 他们得要有完全的 |
[24:01] | Sir. Sir, we’ve got a situation. | 长官 长官 有个状况 |
[24:05] | Robbins is down, | 罗宾斯倒下 |
[24:06] | and the hotel doors have been secured from the inside. | 酒店的门从里面反锁了 |
[24:09] | Someone’s in there with you. | 有人进去了 |
[24:15] | Secure the door. Now. | 守住门 快 |
[24:18] | Ready team, this is Highlight. | 待命小组 我是亮区 |
[24:20] | Spread out to the stairwell. | 分头到楼梯井 |
[24:21] | No one gets to three. Expect multiple shooters. | 别放任何人上三楼 可能有多名持枪人 |
[24:24] | Copy that. We’ll lock down. | 收到 全面封锁 |
[24:27] | Secure the hallways. | 守住走廊 |
[24:28] | We’re taking the prisoner out now. | 我们要把犯人带出去 快 |
[24:31] | Looks like I underestimated your popularity. | 看来我低估了你的人气 |
[24:34] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[24:35] | No point. | 无济于事 |
[24:37] | The guy who’s coming after me… | 追杀我的那个人 |
[24:41] | your men won’t be able to stop him. | 你的手下挡不住他 |
[25:19] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[25:28] | On my mark– Go! Go! | 听我命令 上 上 |
[25:33] | Report! Report! | 汇报情况 汇报情况 |
[25:55] | I made three shooters, maybe four. | 估计有三名持枪人 也许四名 |
[25:58] | On my count– | 听我指令 |
[25:59] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[26:15] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[26:18] | but I need a word with the man you’re protecting. | 但我得向你保护的这人要句话 |
[26:20] | You just attacked a dozen marshals. | 你刚才袭击了十几名法警 |
[26:22] | Sorry’s not gonna cut it. | 抱歉也没用 |
[26:23] | They’ll need some Aspirin, | 他们只需要点阿司匹林 |
[26:25] | maybe a little physical therapy — move. | 也许再加点理疗 走 |
[26:31] | You sit this one out. | 你就休息下吧 |
[26:57] | Simmons… | 西蒙斯 |
[26:59] | I want his exit. | 我要他的逃跑计划 |
[27:06] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[27:08] | That’s why Simmons came after you and Carter. | 这是西蒙斯追杀你和卡特的原因 |
[27:11] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[27:13] | That’s how we built this whole damn thing. | 这是我们组建整个组织的基础 |
[27:17] | I’ll be damned if I repay that loyalty by breaking it now. | 如果我的回报是背弃忠诚 会遭天谴 |
[27:22] | Even if you threaten to kill me. | 即使你威胁杀了我 |
[27:28] | You see? | 知道吗 |
[27:31] | That’s why you and I understand each other. | 这是你我互相理解的原因 |
[27:35] | Now, everything you do is an abomination. | 你做的每件事都叫人恶心 |
[27:41] | But your word… | 但你说出的话 |
[27:43] | your word is your bond. | 你说出的话就是你的承诺 |
[27:46] | To your godson. | 对你的教子 |
[27:49] | To Carter. | 对卡特 |
[27:52] | You do what you say. | 你言出必行 |
[27:59] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[28:04] | I’m not gonna threaten to kill you. | 我不会威胁杀了你 |
[28:07] | I’m going to kill you… | 我会杀了你 |
[28:09] | whether you tell me or not. | 无论你说不说 |
[28:13] | No bargaining. | 没得商量 |
[28:15] | In three minutes… | 三分钟后 |
[28:18] | you’re dead. | 你死 |
[28:25] | I’ve killed many people. | 我杀过很多人 |
[28:30] | Never bothered me much. | 从不多受困扰 |
[28:33] | That’s why I was good at it. | 这是我精于此道的原因 |
[28:36] | I didn’t like them suffering, though. | 但我不喜欢让他们太痛苦 |
[28:40] | Took me years to figure out how to do it quickly, painlessly. | 我花费数年才练出快速无痛的解决方式 |
[28:45] | But if you don’t tell me, | 但如果你不说 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna forget all of that. Understand? | 我会把那些方式抛之脑后 明白吗 |
[28:52] | And I’ll make the last three minutes of your life | 我会让你人生的最后三分钟 |
[28:57] | last forever. | 永无止境 |
[29:16] | Can I please have a gun now? | 现在能麻烦给我把枪吗 |
[29:18] | No, and you’re really starting to irritate me by asking. | 不行 你问得快要激怒我了 |
[29:21] | As far as Root’s request for a weapon, Ms. Shaw, | 根如此索要武器 肖女士 |
[29:23] | the situation is becoming increasingly dangerous. | 形势怕是要愈发凶险了 |
[29:25] | Yeah, no kidding! | 是啊 真不扯蛋 |
[29:26] | And if she wanted to kill us, | 她要是想杀我们 |
[29:27] | I’m guessing she could have done so many times already. | 我猜我们已经死过很多回了 |
[29:31] | Speak for yourself, Harold. | 别捎上我们 哈罗德 |
[29:33] | But fine. Whatever. Take it. | 好吧 无所谓了 拿上 |
[29:36] | Can I have a second one, please? | 我能再要一把吗 |
[29:38] | Two guns at once? That’s kinda lame. | 还要双枪 逊 |
[29:42] | You all set? Let’s head up. | 行了吧 走吧 |
[29:44] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[29:46] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪儿 |
[30:11] | Okay, that was kinda hot. | 好吧 挺辣的 |
[30:13] | I’ll watch the front. | 我守着前门 |
[30:14] | You should head up. We’re almost out of time. | 你们快去 我们快没时间了 |
[30:38] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[30:42] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[30:46] | You know what Joss sacrificed | 你知道乔丝牺牲了什么 |
[30:48] | to bring this man down on her terms. | 来以她的方式扳倒这个男人 |
[30:50] | Legal terms. | 法律的方式 |
[30:54] | Everything. | 一切 |
[30:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:57] | So if you’re going to kill Mr. Quinn, | 所以如果你杀了奎恩先生 |
[30:58] | don’t imagine that you’re doing it in her name. | 别以为是以她的名义 |
[31:01] | That’s not what she would have wanted. | 她不想那样 |
[31:05] | We should have killed him in the first place. | 我们应该一开始就杀了他 |
[31:07] | Why didn’t we, Finch? | 为什么没杀呢 芬奇 |
[31:17] | That’s not our purpose. | 那不是我们的目标 |
[31:19] | We save lives. You save lives. | 我们拯救生命 你拯救生命 |
[31:24] | Not all of them. | 并非所有人的生命 |
[31:27] | You’re dying, John. | 你快不行了 约翰 |
[31:32] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 |
[31:35] | No. | 不 |
[31:43] | Let’s get him outta here. | 带他离开这里 |
[31:47] | I’ll stay and make sure the Feds | 我留下 确保联调局 |
[31:48] | take this piece of garbage back into custody. | 重新关押这个混蛋 |
[31:58] | We should be going after Simmons. | 我们该去追西蒙斯 |
[32:00] | Reese got his location. | 里瑟找到了他的位置 |
[32:02] | Sometimes you have to make choices, Ms. Shaw. | 有时人必须做出抉择 肖女士 |
[32:05] | We’ve already lost a friend. | 我们已经失去了一个朋友 |
[32:07] | I don’t intend to lose another– not tonight. | 我今晚不想再失去一个 |
[32:10] | I just can’t believe we’re gonna let him get away. | 真不敢相信我们就这么让他跑了 |
[32:12] | The machine never said Reese was the only one | 机器可从没说过里瑟是唯一 |
[32:14] | planning to kill Simmons. | 计划杀西蒙斯的 |
[32:47] | We’ve been talking for nearly 20 minutes, Lionel, | 我们谈了快二十分钟了 莱奈尔 |
[32:50] | but you’ve said almost nothing. | 可你几乎什么都没说 |
[32:53] | And I thought we were really starting to hit it off. | 我还觉得咱俩聊得挺投机 |
[32:56] | Look, this is a safe place. | 这里很安全 |
[32:58] | I may get paid by the city, | 虽然市政府付我工资 |
[33:00] | but I serve the police officers who come into my office. | 但我为每一名走进我办公室的警员服务 |
[33:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:04] | In that case, I’ll take a Bourbon on rocks. | 那就给我来杯波本威士忌加冰吧 |
[33:07] | Alcohol abuse is common among officers after a shooting. | 酗酒是经历枪战后的警员的常见问题 |
[33:13] | So is sarcasm. | 讽刺也是 |
[33:15] | How have you been sleeping since the incident? | 事发之后 你睡眠如何 |
[33:17] | Just fine. | 还行 |
[33:20] | You were forced to take someone’s life. | 你被迫终止了一个人的生命 |
[33:24] | That’s a hard pill to swallow, | 这不容易 |
[33:26] | even when the shooting was justified. | 即便开枪是正当行为 |
[33:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:32] | I encountered the suspect– | 我遭遇了嫌犯 |
[33:33] | It’s better if you use his name. | 最好说出他的名字 |
[33:39] | Okay. I encountered Jules. | 好吧 我碰见了朱尔斯 |
[33:43] | It was dark, he saw me, went for his piece. | 当时很黑 他看见了我 想拔枪 |
[33:46] | I got to mine first. The end. | 我动作更快 结束 |
[33:49] | That must have been terrifying. | 那经历一定很恐怖 |
[33:51] | You could have been killed. | 你有可能被杀 |
[33:53] | Part of the job. | 我的工作啊 |
[33:56] | Yeah, well, part of my job, | 那么 我的工作 |
[33:59] | Lionel, is dealing with cops | 莱奈尔 是帮助一些警察 |
[34:02] | who act tough and end up eating a bullet | 他们看似坚强 最后却饮弹自尽 |
[34:05] | because of a cascade of untreated posttraumatic symptoms. | 原因便是未经治疗的创伤后遗症 |
[34:10] | Now, you can hide your real feelings from everyone else, | 你可以在别人面前隐藏你的真实感受 |
[34:14] | but with me, you need to get real. | 但面对我 你必须真实 |
[34:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:21] | This is a safe place, right? | 这里很安全 是吧 |
[34:24] | Doctor-patient, confidential, all that, right? | 医患保密协议之类的 是吧 |
[34:27] | Yes, everything you say here is completely protected. | 对 你在这里所说的一切都受到保护 |
[34:31] | Use this time to unburden yourself. | 利用这段时间卸下重担吧 |
[34:38] | Wasn’t a good shooting. | 那枪开得不对 |
[34:41] | I’m sure you may feel that way, but– | 我相信你可能会有这种感觉 不过 |
[34:43] | Ain’t got anything to do with feelings. | 那根本不是什么感觉 |
[34:46] | You see, Jules shot an off-duty rookie last year. | 朱尔斯去年打死一名下了班的菜鸟警察 |
[34:50] | 24 years old. | 才24岁 |
[34:53] | Kid had a baby on the way. | 那孩子当时快当爹了 |
[34:56] | But good drug dealers can afford good lawyers, | 但好毒贩总是请得起好律师 |
[34:58] | so Jules walked. | 所以朱尔斯逍遥法外了 |
[35:00] | I had been tracking him for weeks, | 我跟踪了他好几个星期 |
[35:03] | just waiting to get the guy alone. | 就等他落单 |
[35:06] | And there he was, | 那天就是了 |
[35:09] | walking out of a bodega, | 他从杂货店里出来 |
[35:11] | with not a care in the world. | 志得意满 |
[35:14] | No protection either. | 毫无防备 |
[35:17] | He saw me. | 他看见我了 |
[35:19] | He knew why I was there. | 他知道我为什么在那里 |
[35:21] | I could see it in his eyes. | 我能从他眼里看出来 |
[35:25] | So I smiled at him. | 所以我对他笑了 |
[35:29] | Just before I put two in his chest. | 然后把两颗子弹射进他的胸膛 |
[35:34] | You killed a man. | 你杀了人 |
[35:36] | No. | 不 |
[35:38] | He got the devil’s share. | 他得到报应了 |
[35:40] | The…what? | 什么 |
[35:42] | That’s what you call it when a guy like Jules gets his. | 朱尔斯这种人死了 这就叫报应 |
[35:45] | It’s the way the world evens things out. | 天道循环 报应不爽 |
[35:49] | Guy got what he deserved, | 他罪有应得 |
[35:51] | and you wanna know how I’ve been sleeping? | 想知道我睡得如何吗 |
[35:53] | Like a baby. | 又香又甜 |
[35:56] | But thanks for letting me unburden myself. | 不过还是谢谢你让我卸下重担 |
[36:27] | Missed your flight. | 错过飞机了 |
[36:33] | I told the pilot you weren’t gonna make it. | 我告诉飞行员你赶不及了 |
[36:37] | So what’s the plan, Fusco? | 你打算怎么办 弗斯科 |
[36:40] | Gonna shoot an unarmed man? | 开枪打个手无寸铁的人吗 |
[36:45] | Nah. | 不 |
[36:47] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[36:49] | Been waiting to do this for a long time. | 我忍了很久了 |
[37:08] | Carter got you good, huh? | 卡特赏你的一枪吧 |
[37:52] | I get it, Fusco. | 我知道 弗斯科 |
[37:55] | I always knew you were a killer. | 我一直知道你是个杀手 |
[37:59] | Get it over with, will ya? | 快动手行吧 |
[38:03] | That’s just it. | 就是这样 |
[38:06] | I could’ve been just like you, | 我本来会变得和你一样 |
[38:09] | a bottom-feeder who turns on his own kind. | 在底层自相残杀 |
[38:12] | For what? Money, power? | 为了什么 金钱 权力 |
[38:16] | I got lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[38:22] | I had a partner. | 有个搭档 |
[38:24] | She was good for me. | 她对我很好 |
[38:27] | For a lot of reasons. | 方方面面 |
[38:29] | She reminded me that I could be good again too. | 她让我知道我还能再做好人 |
[38:34] | I could be a good father, a good friend. | 我能做好父亲 好朋友 |
[38:37] | A good cop. | 好警察 |
[38:43] | I’m not gonna let you undo all the good she did. | 我不会让你毁了她的成果 |
[38:47] | Carter saved my life. | 卡特救了我 |
[38:54] | She–she saved me from myself. | 她 她拯救了误入歧途的我 |
[38:59] | Because she believed in me. | 因为她相信我 |
[39:04] | And I’m not gonna throw all that away on a piece of crap like you. | 我不会为你这种人渣而毁了这一切 |
[39:11] | Patrick Simmons, you’re under arrest. | 派崔克·西蒙斯 你被捕了 |
[39:14] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:43] | Doctor said he’s gonna pull through. | 医生说他能撑过去 |
[39:46] | Lost a lot of blood. | 失血很多 |
[39:50] | I’m gonna go steal some more from Manhattan General. | 我会去曼哈顿综合医院再偷点 |
[39:54] | Where’s Root? | 根呢 |
[40:19] | Think he’s finally warming up to me. | 看来他终于肯跟我亲近了 |
[40:23] | You were free. | 你已经自由了 |
[40:26] | Why did you come back? | 为什么还要回来 |
[40:28] | Like I said… | 我说过的 |
[40:30] | we have a larger fight ahead of us. | 更大的战争即将到来 |
[40:34] | I think we should be together when that begins. | 我想我们届时最好一起面对 |
[40:37] | Don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:26] | It’s just me, Officer. | 只有我 警官 |
[41:32] | Elias. | 以利亚 |
[41:34] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[41:36] | Quinn and I are busted. | 奎恩和我都被抓了 |
[41:39] | HR is dead. | HR完了 |
[41:42] | Nothing else to do but rub my face in it. | 除了羞辱下我也没别的可做了 |
[41:44] | That’s not really my style. | 那不是我的风格 |
[41:47] | Then why the hell are you here? | 那你来这儿干什么 |
[41:51] | There remains a debt. | 有笔帐要清 |
[41:54] | Civilization rests on the principle | 文明的原则 |
[41:56] | that we treat our criminals | 是我们对待罪犯 |
[41:58] | better than they treated their victims, | 要仁慈过他们对待受害者 |
[42:00] | that we not stoop to their level. | 我们不能降格到罪犯的水平 |
[42:04] | But you and I are outliers. | 但你我是异类 |
[42:05] | We’re not really a part of civilization. | 我们并不是文明的一部分 |
[42:07] | We’re something…older. | 我们更加 原始 |
[42:13] | Which means, of course, | 当然也就是说 |
[42:14] | that we can do the things that civilized people can’t. | 我们可以做些文明人不能做的事 |
[42:18] | I offered to kill you for Detective Carter many times, | 我多次提出替卡特警探除掉你 |
[42:21] | and she always said no. | 但她总是拒绝 |
[42:23] | She was civilized to the very end. | 她直到终点仍坚守文明 |
[42:27] | I don’t think she liked me. | 我想她不喜欢我 |
[42:29] | But I liked her very much, | 但我非常喜欢她 |
[42:31] | and you killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[42:34] | So now I consider it my responsibility | 所以此刻我觉得有责任 |
[42:36] | to fix the particular problem | 来解决此一特殊问题 |
[42:38] | that is you, Officer Simmons. | 就是你 西蒙斯警官 |
[42:42] | You really think you’re gonna be the one to kill me? | 你真觉得你会是最终杀掉我的人吗 |
[42:45] | No. No, my friend is going to kill you. | 不不 我的朋友会杀掉你 |
[42:51] | I’m just gonna watch. | 我只要看着 |