时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What do you think, you’re the only one that’s hurting? | 你以为呢 就你一个人痛苦吗 |
[00:06] | Finch send you? | 芬奇派你来的 |
[00:06] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[00:11] | She has a new number for us. | 她有新号码给我们 |
[00:13] | So you two know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[00:14] | Harold and I go all the way back to M.I.T. | 我跟哈罗德是麻省理工的同学 |
[00:16] | He said his tumor was causing memories to flood out at him. | 他说肿瘤让他的记忆如洪水般涌出 |
[00:19] | There was a second machine, and Arthur built it. | 还有第二台机器 亚瑟造的 |
[00:22] | Do you know of anyone who’d want to hurt your husband? | 你知道有谁想要伤害你丈夫吗 |
[00:25] | Vigilance. | “时刻警惕” |
[00:27] | I suppose this was inevitable. | 看来这是不可避免了 |
[00:29] | Control. | 主控者 |
[00:30] | One of you is gonna tell me what it is I want to know. | 你们中会有人开口告诉我我想知道的事 |
[00:34] | How lucky are we, Agent Hersh? | 我们多走运啊 赫什探员 |
[00:37] | I thought I was getting Arthur’s broken toy, Samaritan, | 本以为要找亚瑟坏掉的玩具 “撒马利亚人” |
[00:42] | but you, Harold… | 而你 哈罗德 |
[00:44] | I know who you are, what you’ve done for us, | 我知道你是谁 为我们做过什么 |
[00:48] | but since you stole my device, | 自从你偷了我们的装置 |
[00:51] | I’ve been worried its intel might dry up. | 我一直担心我们的情报会断源 |
[00:54] | That’s why you’ve done these terrible things to Arthur, | 所以你就对亚瑟做出这种事情 |
[00:57] | obliterated his wife’s identity, stolen her life… | 抹去他妻子的身份 窃取她的人生 |
[01:01] | All for a contingency, a plan “B”? | 就为了当应急预案 后备计划 |
[01:05] | But now you’re here. | 不过现在你在这儿 |
[01:07] | A plan “B” might not be necessary. | 后备计划可能就不需要了 |
[01:10] | You can tell me where you hid my program. | 你可以告诉我把我的程序藏到哪儿了 |
[01:13] | I don’t know. It moved itself. | 我不知道 它自己搬走了 |
[01:15] | It doesn’t answer to me anymore. | 它不属于我了 |
[01:19] | The first one to talk gets to live. | 先开口的 就能活着离开 |
[01:23] | I bet your friend will give me Samaritan eventually. | 我看你朋友最终会交出”撒马利亚人” |
[01:25] | Congress shut down Samaritan in 2005, | 国会2005年叫停了”撒马利亚人” |
[01:29] | destroyed the code– it doesn’t exist. | 毁掉了编码 它不存在了 |
[01:30] | Of course it exists. | 它当然存在 |
[01:32] | Please, I don’t understand. | 拜托 我不明白 |
[01:34] | You told me you took precautions. | 你告诉过我你采取了预防措施 |
[01:37] | Two drives disappeared during the Samaritan purge. | 销毁”撒马利亚人”时丢了两块硬盘 |
[01:40] | Where are they? | 它们在哪儿 |
[01:43] | I can’t access the right file. | 我的大脑无法获取正确的文件 |
[01:47] | Trying. | 在努力了 |
[01:49] | It’s corrupted. | 已经损坏了 |
[01:51] | We’ll need some enhanced methods. | 我们需要点强化措施了 |
[01:54] | Agent Hersh, do you have some ideas? | 赫什探员 你有什么想法 |
[02:08] | Agent Shaw… | 肖探员 |
[02:10] | it has been a thrill watching you work. | 欣赏你工作时的情景令人激动 |
[02:16] | Two to the head, please. | 麻烦两枪爆头 |
[02:21] | And be careful of the blood spray. | 小心溅血 |
[02:31] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[02:32] | Sorry about the blood spray. | 抱歉溅血了 |
[02:38] | I told you, Harold–we were supposed to work together. | 我告诉过你 哈罗德 我们应该合作 |
[02:40] | Scold him later, Root. Cut me loose. | 以后再骂他 根 给我松开 |
[02:46] | Come on. | 快 |
[02:53] | Let’s move. Make a left at the end of the hallway | 走 走廊尽头左拐 |
[02:55] | to the service elevator. | 上员工电梯 |
[03:08] | This way, go. | 这边 走 |
[03:16] | Elevator code’s 5228#. Go! | 电梯密码是5228# 走 |
[03:26] | Nice to see you again. | 真高兴又见到你 |
[03:35] | You’re behind the wheel. In the front. | 你开车 前边 |
[03:46] | Stealing a car, almost dying– | 偷车 玩命 |
[03:48] | it reminds me of the old days at M.I.T., Harold. | 让我想起以前在麻省理工的日子了 哈罗德 |
[03:52] | We got to move. | 我们得走了 |
[03:55] | Engines are go. | 启动了 |
[03:56] | You’re right, Arthur, just like college. | 你说得对 亚瑟 是像大学时 |
[04:19] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:21] | I need your help with the tractor today. | 我今天要你帮忙弄拖拉机啊 |
[04:24] | Got to plow the fields, then you can go see your friends. | 得去耕地 然后你就可以去找朋友了 |
[04:26] | Dad, we can’t, | 爸爸 我们不能 |
[04:28] | not today. | 今天不行 |
[04:30] | Where are you taking those bags? | 你拿这些包干什么 |
[04:32] | I packed them for you. You’re moving. | 我替你打包的 你要搬走 |
[04:37] | You remember The Pines? | 记得”松林”那边吗 |
[04:39] | The staff there– they can take care of you | 那里的工作人员 他们会照顾你 |
[04:42] | better than I can. | 比我照顾得好 |
[04:44] | Yeah, of course. Of course. | 是啊 好吧 好吧 |
[04:47] | It’ll just be for a little while, | 只去待一阵子 |
[04:49] | till I’m done. | 等我做完 |
[04:50] | I’m making something that’ll help you. | 我正在做这个好帮助你 |
[04:56] | You’re still working on that memory thing. | 你还在做那个什么记忆 |
[04:58] | Not just memory. | 不只是记忆 |
[05:01] | It’s more of a friend. | 更像是朋友 |
[05:05] | Maybe one day, this guy will watch over you, | 也许有一天 这家伙可以照顾你 |
[05:08] | learn from you… | 学习你 |
[05:11] | protect you. | 保护你 |
[05:14] | If anyone can do it, it’s you. | 要说有人能做到 那肯定是你 |
[05:19] | The world spins on dreamers like you, Harold. | 世界的进步依靠你这样的梦想家 哈罗德 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I should change, shouldn’t I? | 我该换衣服了 是吧 |
[05:29] | You know, I’m gonna tell everybody at The Pines | 我要告诉松林那边所有人 |
[05:30] | my son is changing the world. | 我儿子要改变世界了 |
[05:45] | Why does Control want the drives to a broken program? | 主控者要个坏掉程序的硬盘干什么 |
[05:47] | The program’s only broken until somebody smart fixes it. | 坏掉的程序 可以被聪明人修好 |
[05:50] | We should hurry. For all we know, Arthur gave Vigilance | 得快点 据我们所知 亚瑟在审讯时 |
[05:52] | the location of the drives during interrogation, | 把硬盘所在的地址告诉了”时刻警惕” |
[05:55] | and Control will find us soon, somehow. | 主控者也肯定能很快找到我们 |
[05:59] | – Arthur, come on. – Yeah. | -亚瑟 快点 -好 |
[06:00] | Are you sure that you did everything correctly? | 你确定每一步都做对了吗 |
[06:02] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:03] | ‘Cause if the alarm was not disabled, | 如果不解除警报 |
[06:05] | then Nathan is gonna get, um, expelled. | 奈森会 被开除 |
[06:09] | Nathan? | 奈森 |
[06:09] | His mind has slipped back to 1981, to M.I.T. | 他的思想又穿越回1981年的麻省理工了 |
[06:12] | Our friend convinced us to do a hack, | 朋友撺掇我们当黑客玩儿 |
[06:15] | a prank at the Harvard-Yale game. | 在哈佛耶鲁对抗赛上恶作剧 |
[06:17] | Everything will be fine, Arthur. | 没事的 亚瑟 |
[06:19] | It was sort of an anti-nuclear proliferation statement. | 就是个反核扩散声明 |
[06:22] | And to impress certain ladies. | 在女生面前显摆的 |
[06:24] | A rebel and a skirt chaser. | 行为叛逆 喜欢勾女 |
[06:25] | No, no, no, no, no, Harold doesn’t need to chase. | 不不不不 哈罗德可不用勾 |
[06:26] | He’s got a certain gravitational pull | 他天生就有种魅力 |
[06:29] | with the female population. | 吸引女性 |
[06:32] | You know, I think that Nathan should be here by now. | 我觉得奈森应该到了吧 |
[06:35] | – Arthur. – Yeah? | -亚瑟 -怎么了 |
[06:36] | Nathan isn’t coming. | 奈森来不了 |
[06:40] | You’ve drifted away. | 你混乱了 |
[06:44] | Nathan– he’s dead, isn’t he? | 奈森 他死了 是吗 |
[06:49] | Arthur, what Control said– | 亚瑟 主控者问过的 |
[06:50] | now, I need you to think very hard– | 我需要你努力回忆 |
[06:52] | was it true? Did you make a backup? | 是真的吗 你做了备份吗 |
[06:59] | Save it, Harold. He’s closed for business. | 得了吧 哈罗德 他歇菜了 |
[07:02] | Of course I made a backup. | 我当然做了备份 |
[07:05] | It’s just that that woman seemed quite dangerous, | 只是那女人似乎很危险 |
[07:07] | so I played the tumor card. | 于是我就拿脑瘤当借口 |
[07:11] | It was a ruse, remembering to forget. | 那是策略 故意装忘 |
[07:13] | You’re growing on me, Arthur. | 你可真招我喜欢 亚瑟 |
[07:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:17] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[07:18] | Arthur, we need that backup, even if it’s broken. | 亚瑟 我们需要那备份 坏掉也要 |
[07:21] | Samaritan is our best chance to ensure your safety. | “撒马利亚人”是保证你安全的最好筹码 |
[07:23] | Can you remember where it is? | 你能想起来吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. It’s– | 能 在 |
[07:30] | It’s with a, uh, dear friend of ours. | 在 我们好朋友那儿 |
[07:34] | Arthur’s back with us, | 亚瑟恢复正常了 |
[07:35] | but I’m worried about Ms. Groves. | 我更担心格罗夫斯女士 |
[07:37] | We should have heard from her. | 应该有她的消息了 |
[07:43] | Hello, there. | 你好呀 |
[07:45] | How are you, Miss May? | 还好吗 梅小姐 |
[07:46] | Call me “root.” | 叫我”根” |
[07:48] | Of course. And you can call me “Control.” | 当然 你可以叫我”主控者” |
[07:53] | I believe our interests are aligned. | 我相信我们有共同的利益 |
[07:58] | The government can help you escape. | 政府可以帮你逃脱 |
[08:01] | Our department can protect you | 我们的部门可以保护你 |
[08:02] | from Harold and his friend in the suit. | 不受哈罗德和他西装男朋友的伤害 |
[08:05] | You have been running missions for them, correct? | 你一直在帮他们做事 对吗 |
[08:11] | I’m more of an independent contractor. | 我更像是独立契约人 |
[08:14] | Is that why they committed you to an asylum– | 所以他们把你关到精神病院里吗 |
[08:16] | to keep you contained? | 为了控制你 |
[08:18] | Seems everybody wants to lock me up. | 好像所有人都想把我关起来 |
[08:22] | What I saw in the hotel confirms something | 刚才在酒店的事证实了 |
[08:24] | that I have long suspected. | 我一直以来的猜测 |
[08:27] | You have administrative access. | 你有管理员权限 |
[08:29] | You have found a way inside the machine. | 你有办法进入机器 |
[08:34] | I want you to give me that access, | 我要你把权限给我 |
[08:37] | for the sake of your country, | 为了你的祖国 |
[08:39] | and perhaps for other payment. | 还能拿到酬劳 |
[08:43] | It’d be like giving a five-year-old kid to a jet– | 那简直像送五岁小孩子一架飞机开 |
[08:47] | irresponsible and stupid. | 不负责任 极度愚蠢 |
[08:56] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[08:58] | I was really hoping to do this | 我真的很希望能采用 |
[09:01] | the easy way. | 轻松点的方式 |
[09:11] | However… | 不过 |
[09:15] | there are other options. | 还有其他选择 |
[09:34] | Rise and shine, wonder boy. | 起床喜洋洋了 神奇小子 |
[09:43] | Truce, right? | 休战 行吧 |
[09:45] | ’cause round two won’t go so good for you. | 第二轮你可没好果子吃了 |
[09:46] | I’m not gonna fight you. | 我不会和你打架的 |
[09:49] | That was very stupid of you, Lionel. | 你这样太蠢了 莱奈尔 |
[09:53] | You should know better than to hit me. | 你聪明的话就不该打我 |
[09:55] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 现在还活着算你运气 |
[09:57] | I won my points, Holyfield. | 我也得分了 [拳王]霍利菲尔德 |
[09:58] | Are you getting us out of here? | 你不把我们弄出去吗 |
[10:00] | You know, throw your weight around? | 滥用下职权啥的 |
[10:01] | The yokel sheriff of east bumblesquat | 这破地方的乡巴佬警长 |
[10:03] | can’t read an NYPD badge. | 不认纽约警局的警徽 |
[10:08] | Better get comfortable. | 还是歇歇吧 |
[10:15] | This is the place. | 就是这儿了 |
[10:16] | Our friend has a safe deposit box. | 我们的朋友有个保险箱 |
[10:18] | The drives are in it. | 硬盘就在保险箱里 |
[10:19] | Safe deposit box won’t do us much good without the key. | 保险箱要是没钥匙我们干瞪眼 |
[10:23] | Claypool’s been rocking footed pajamas for months. | 克雷普病号服都穿几个月了 |
[10:25] | I doubt he still has it. | 他肯定没有了 |
[10:29] | I’m afraid we’ve lost him to his medical alert button. | 他注意力又转到医疗警报按钮上了 |
[10:43] | I was wondering why that thing didn’t work. | 我就奇怪这玩意儿为什么不管用了 |
[10:45] | – Hello? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:46] | Can I help you with anything? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah, do you have any Twizzlers? | 你这里有[糖果]特乐滋吗 |
[10:49] | We’re here for a safe deposit box in the name of– | 我们来看保险箱 注册名字是 |
[10:52] | Smoot. Rudiger Smoot, box 433. | 斯穆特 鲁迪格·斯穆特 保险箱号433 |
[10:55] | Of course, Mr. Smoot. | 没问题 斯穆特先生 |
[10:57] | This way, gentlemen. | 这边走 先生们 |
[11:09] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[11:14] | This is fun. | 真有趣 |
[11:19] | In the 1960s, the government experimented | 上世纪六十年代 政府尝试 |
[11:21] | with various substances to enhance interrogations. | 用各种药物来强化审讯 |
[11:25] | A barbiturate in one arm to knock you out, | 一只胳膊上来一针[镇静剂]巴比妥酸盐把人弄晕 |
[11:27] | An amphetamine in the other– | 另一只来一针[兴奋剂]安非他明 |
[11:29] | A roller coaster of sorts. | 感觉如云霄飞车 |
[11:32] | You can only take so many rounds of it | 你承受不了几轮 |
[11:34] | before your heart explodes. | 心脏就要爆掉了 |
[11:38] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[11:54] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[11:56] | It is… | 它 |
[11:58] | beyond your reach. | 你碰不着 |
[12:03] | You think you’re in charge? | 你以为你主掌大权 |
[12:06] | It’s adorable just how wrong you are. | 真是错得离谱到可爱啊 |
[12:19] | Your safe deposit box is just over here, Mr. Smoot. | 您的保险箱在这边 斯穆特先生 |
[12:24] | Who the hell is Rudiger Smoot? | 鲁迪格·斯穆特是哪根葱啊 |
[12:28] | It was a dare. | 是个挑战 |
[12:29] | Arthur said I couldn’t create a false identity | 亚瑟说我做不出一个安全到 |
[12:31] | sound enough to open a bank account. | 足以开银行账户的假身份 |
[12:33] | The added challenge was the obviously fake name– | 附加的挑战是必须用明显的假名字 |
[12:33] | Rudiger是麻省理工当时的名教授 Smoot是非标准的长度单位 麻省理工学生的恶作剧 | |
[12:35] | Rudiger Smoot. | 鲁迪格·斯穆特 |
[12:37] | Rudiger? | 鲁迪格 |
[12:39] | Nickname “Rudy”… | 昵称”鲁迪” |
[12:42] | The one Claypool was dishing about to Vigilance | 也就是克雷普被注射了硫喷妥钠时 |
[12:44] | while he was jacked up on sodium pentothal. | 对”时刻警惕”说出的名字 |
[12:46] | If he told Vigilance the location, we’ll soon have | 如果他告诉了”时刻警惕”地址 只怕很快 |
[12:48] | some rather aggressive privacy activists on our hands. | 那些咄咄逼人的隐私激进分子就要来了 |
[12:51] | Sooner than soon. We got company. | 比”很快”还快 已经来了 |
[12:54] | They’re using tricked-out lasers to fry the security cams. | 他们在用激光破坏安保摄像头 |
[13:04] | It’s Vigilance. | 是”时刻警惕” |
[13:09] | I’ll slow ’em down. | 我来拖住他们 |
[13:12] | Here we are. I’ll need your key, Mr. Smoot. | 找到了 请把钥匙给我 斯穆特先生 |
[13:22] | Get down and no one gets hurt! | 乖乖趴下 免得受伤 |
[13:24] | Everybody down on the ground right now! | 所有人马上趴下 |
[13:28] | You heard him! | 你们听到了 |
[13:29] | Down, now! I’m not gonna tell you again! | 趴下 我不会再重复了 |
[13:32] | I’ve always said banks were meant to be robbed. | 我一直说银行开了就是用来抢的 |
[13:34] | To the left! Move it! | 去左边 快点 |
[13:35] | You heard him! Move! Move! | 你们听到了 快 快 |
[13:37] | All the way back! Keep moving! | 到后面去 继续 |
[13:50] | The cavalry has arrived. | 突击队来了 |
[13:59] | Anthony, 2 left, 2 right– | 安东尼 左边两个 右边两个 |
[14:01] | It’s Hersh. Get out of there now. | 是赫什 马上出来 |
[14:06] | Drop your weapons and come out of the bank with your hands up. | 放下武器 举起手从银行出来 |
[14:09] | I’ll organize the defensive line. | 我去组织防线 |
[14:10] | Good. I’ll go to the vault. | 很好 我去金库 |
[14:15] | Finch, get out now. | 芬奇 快出来 |
[14:21] | Too late. Good luck, Ms. Shaw. | 晚了 祝你好运 肖女士 |
[14:24] | You’re on your own. | 你自己搞定 |
[14:40] | They got to let us out of here soon. | 他们很快就得放我们出去 |
[14:43] | They’re just keeping us in here for a laugh at this point. | 现在关着我们就当笑话了 |
[14:45] | Nothing wrong with jail. | 监狱也没什么不好 |
[14:47] | Some of the best vacations I’ve ever had were behind bars. | 我最好的几个假期都是在监狱里 |
[14:52] | You’re a peach, you know that? | 你是人见人爱花见花开 知道不 |
[14:54] | How about we just figure a way to get out of here and go home? | 我们想办法出去 然后回家吧 |
[14:56] | Home? | 回家 |
[15:03] | What home, Lionel? | 什么家 莱奈尔 |
[15:05] | You know, I mean, you’ve never actually invited me over, | 你懂的 虽然你从没邀请我去过 |
[15:07] | but home– | 但是家 |
[15:09] | meaning our friends and that thing we were doing. | 就是我们的朋友 我们做的事 |
[15:11] | What is it we were doing again? | 我们做的什么事呢 |
[15:13] | Helping people, | 帮助别人 |
[15:16] | keeping ’em safe | 保护他们的安全 |
[15:17] | so they could get home to their loved ones. | 让他们能回家与挚爱团圆 |
[15:20] | No offense, Lionel. | 无意冒犯 莱奈尔 |
[15:23] | I know the whole “being a good guy” thing is new to you, | 我知道”当好人”这种事对你来说很新鲜 |
[15:27] | but you’re not fooling anyone, | 但你谁也骗不了 |
[15:30] | and neither will we. | 我们都骗不了 |
[15:32] | We weren’t helping people. | 我们不是在帮助别人 |
[15:35] | We were delaying the inevitable. | 我们只是推迟了”必然” |
[15:38] | No one ever said we were gonna win, | 没人说过我们一定会赢 |
[15:41] | but it doesn’t mean you stop fighting. | 但这不代表要放弃抗争 |
[15:43] | No. | 不 |
[15:45] | I’ve learned my lesson. | 我已经接受了教训 |
[15:48] | It’s entropy, Lionel, decay. | 就像熵 莱奈尔 会衰退 |
[15:52] | We save someone, they’ll still lose, | 我们救了人 人家依旧会死 |
[15:55] | just tomorrow, not today. | 只不过是明天 不是今天 |
[15:56] | And I know that now, | 我现在明白了 |
[15:59] | same as I know you’ll probably go back | 就像我明白你多半会回去 |
[16:00] | to be a corrupt piece of garbage. | 变回腐败的人渣 |
[16:03] | Water finds its level. | 水往低处流啊 |
[16:07] | You know what? She was the best of us– | 你知道么 她是我们中最好的人 |
[16:10] | Better than me and a damn sight better than you. | 比我好 更他妈比你好 |
[16:12] | And she got killed. | 而她却被杀了 |
[16:15] | Where I come from, | 在我看来 |
[16:17] | that doesn’t mean you just give up. | 这并不是放弃的理由 |
[16:21] | Skip! We’re done here. | 斯基普 我们谈完了 |
[16:30] | You’re free to go. | 你爱去哪去哪 |
[16:31] | Do whatever you want. | 爱干嘛干嘛 |
[16:33] | I’ll tell Finch I tried. | 我会告诉芬奇我尽力了 |
[16:35] | Tell Finch… | 告诉芬奇 |
[16:39] | thanks for the job. | 谢谢他给我这份工作 |
[16:41] | I haven’t heard from Glasses since last night. | 我昨晚起就没再收到眼镜儿的消息了 |
[16:44] | That’s not like him. | 这可不像他 |
[16:46] | He probably needs our help, | 他可能需要我们的帮助了 |
[16:48] | but there’s no point, right? | 不过无济于事 对吧 |
[16:51] | We’d just be delaying the inevitable. | 我们只是在推迟”必然” |
[17:03] | Elevate her leg. Continue applying pressure. | 把她的腿抬高 继续压住 |
[17:05] | You’ve done all you can. | 只能这样了 |
[17:06] | Keep this. We won’t be far. | 压好 我们不会走远 |
[17:08] | Arthur, follow me. | 亚瑟 跟我来 |
[17:14] | Ms. Shaw, what’s your situation? | 肖女士 你那边情况如何 |
[17:15] | Rock and a hard place. | 进退两难 |
[17:17] | I’d take out Vigilance, | 我可以干掉”时刻警惕” |
[17:17] | but they’re the only ones keeping Hersh out. | 但只有他们才能阻止赫什进来 |
[17:19] | I can probably handle an I.S.A. tac team by myself, | 我大概能单独搞定一个突击小组 |
[17:23] | but no guarantees. | 但不能保证 |
[17:24] | We need an escape route, but you have to be careful. | 我们需要逃脱路线 但你必须小心 |
[17:26] | I urge you to consider what Mr. Reese would do. | 我强烈要求你考虑下里瑟先生会怎么做 |
[17:29] | Brood. | 沉思吗 |
[17:30] | As you’ve said, you’re a hammer. | 如你所说 你就像锤子 |
[17:32] | Mr. Reese is a scalpel. | 里瑟先生则像手术刀 |
[17:34] | This requires a bit more finesse. | 此时需要精巧处理 |
[17:37] | I got finesse coming out of my ass, Harold. | 精巧于我如屁 哈罗德 |
[17:42] | Stay right there. | 待在那 |
[17:50] | I was wondering when you’d call. | 我正在想你什么时候会打来呢 |
[17:52] | This doesn’t have to escalate. Everyone can walk out alive. | 这事没必要闹大 大家都能活着出来 |
[17:55] | Come on, no need to play games. | 得了吧 别耍花样了 |
[17:57] | We both know I’m not a bank robber | 我们心里都清楚我不是银行劫匪 |
[17:59] | and you’re not a hostage negotiator. | 你也不是人质谈判专家 |
[18:02] | If you evacuate in the next 60 seconds, we’ll let you live. | 如果你们六十秒内撤走 我留你们条活路 |
[18:05] | If not, your organization ceases to exist. | 否则 你的组织会被彻底消灭 |
[18:08] | No records, no funerals. | 无声无息 死无葬身之地 |
[18:10] | You have no intention of letting us leave, | 你本来也没打算让我们活着 |
[18:13] | but I’m glad we talked. | 不过很高兴我们通话了 |
[18:16] | My sources tell me the drives | 我收到消息说硬盘里 |
[18:17] | hold intel about a worldwide surveillance system, | 有关于一个全球监视系统的情报 |
[18:21] | but judging from your concern, | 但看你这紧张的样子 |
[18:22] | I’m guessing it’s something even more explosive than that… | 我猜里面的东西更具爆炸性 |
[18:26] | something worth dying for. | 值得为之去死 |
[18:31] | We will expose the abuses our government has perpetrated. | 我们会曝光政府的恶行 |
[18:36] | Good-bye, Agent. | 别了 探员 |
[18:52] | The government wanted an open system. | 政府想要一个开放系统 |
[18:55] | That the N.S.A. could control… | 让国安局能够控制 |
[18:56] | targeting individuals at whim? | 随意监控任何人 |
[19:01] | But it’s broken. | 但这已经坏掉了 |
[19:03] | So there’s no reason to be scared. | 没什么可担心的 |
[19:07] | No. | 不 |
[19:14] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[19:16] | meet Samaritan. | 这就是”撒马利亚人” |
[19:19] | A.I.–you always said it was impossible, | 人工智能 你总说不可能 |
[19:21] | and you were always right about everything. | 而你总是对的 |
[19:24] | There’s something else. | 有其他东西 |
[19:28] | “The world breaks everyone, and afterward… | 世界会打击每一个人 但经历过后 |
[19:31] | many are strong at the broken places.” | 很多人会在受伤的地方变得更加强大 |
[19:36] | A Farewell To Arms– that’s my handwriting. | [海明威小说]《永别了武器》 是我的笔迹 |
[19:39] | It’s dated February 24, 2005. | 日期写着2005年2月24日 |
[19:42] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:44] | I haven’t the foggiest, but look at my penmanship. | 我还没想出来 不过看我的书法 |
[19:47] | It’s exquisite. | 多优美 |
[20:00] | You have the power to make this stop. | 你可以让这一切停止 |
[20:03] | Help me, please. | 救我 求你 |
[20:06] | I am trying to help you. | 我想帮你啊 |
[20:08] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没和你说话 |
[20:10] | Tell me, where is the machine? How do you access it? | 说 机器在哪儿 如何进入 |
[20:18] | All you need to do is give me your username and password. | 你只要给我用户名和密码 |
[20:22] | All of this could stop. | 这一切就可以停止了 |
[20:27] | Did I say something funny? | 我说了什么好笑的事吗 |
[20:29] | You’re asking all the wrong questions. | 你根本没有问到点子上 |
[20:34] | I… | 我 |
[20:35] | am the interface. | 是界面 |
[20:39] | If you want to talk to her… | 你想和她说话 |
[20:42] | Just give me a phone. | 给我个电话就行 |
[20:53] | Will this do? | 这个可以吗 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. I’m–I’m a bit tied up. | 抱歉 我腾不出手了 |
[21:00] | You’re not gonna get it just yet. | 这还不能给你 |
[21:04] | How do you use the machine? | 你是怎样使用机器的 |
[21:06] | I don’t. | 不 |
[21:09] | She uses me. | 她”使用”我 |
[21:13] | You view the machine as your superior? | 你视机器为你的上级 |
[21:16] | No… | 不 |
[21:18] | Much more… | 远不止如此 |
[21:20] | My power, my reason for existing, my friend. | 是我的力量 我存在的原因 我的朋友 |
[21:24] | The machine looks out for me. | 机器保护我 |
[21:28] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[21:31] | I believe you have a link to the machine, | 我相信你和机器之间有联系 |
[21:34] | anthropomorphic delusions aside. | 虽然你把机器幻想成了人 |
[21:37] | You say you’re an interface? | 你说你是界面 |
[21:39] | Your eyes and your ears are your ports, | 你的眼睛和耳朵是你的接口 |
[21:41] | input and output? | 输入端和输出端 |
[21:44] | We can put a stop to that. | 我们可以阻止 |
[21:47] | There is a bone in the back of your ear. | 耳后有块骨头 |
[21:54] | It’s the stapes… | 叫做镫骨 |
[21:56] | or stirrup. | 或者叫镫形状小骨 |
[21:59] | It’s very small. | 这骨头很小 |
[22:02] | It’s very important. | 但是非常重要 |
[22:05] | Without it… | 没有它 |
[22:07] | Sound can’t travel… | 声音就无法 |
[22:10] | from your ear to your brain. | 通过耳朵传入你的大脑 |
[22:14] | A stapedectomy… | 镫骨切除术 |
[22:16] | is usually done under anesthesia, | 通常需要麻醉药才能完成 |
[22:20] | but I’m afraid that just won’t be the case today. | 不过恐怕今天是没有了 |
[22:23] | No, please. | 不 求你 |
[22:26] | You say the machine looks out for you? | 你说机器会保护你 |
[22:28] | Then why are you in this cell? Why has it let this happen? | 那为什么你会在笼子里 为什么它允许这一切发生 |
[22:33] | This friend that you love so much– | 你挚爱的朋友 |
[22:36] | it’s abandoned you. | 已经抛弃你了 |
[22:49] | Time flows outward in all directions. | 时间流向各个不同方向 |
[22:51] | This island– February 24, 2005… | 这一孤岛 2005年2月24日 |
[22:56] | The day that Samaritan was shut down. | “撒马利亚人”被叫停的那天 |
[22:58] | No, that was February 25th. | 不 那天是2月25日 |
[23:01] | Your note is dated one day earlier. | 你是在前一天写的 |
[23:03] | One day earlier. | 前一天 |
[23:05] | Cafeteria lunch was terrible. | 那天餐厅的午餐糟糕极了 |
[23:11] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[23:13] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[23:16] | I solved it before they shut me down. | 我在他们叫停前就完成了 |
[23:19] | Harold, Samaritan is alive. | 哈罗德 “撒马利亚人”活着 |
[23:29] | 阿帕网故障 数据泄露 | |
[23:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:43] | No! | 不 |
[23:45] | No. | 不 |
[23:57] | I need more power. | 我需要更大的功率 |
[24:23] | If they don’t want to let people inside, | 如果他们不想被人进去 |
[24:25] | they ought to build it better. | 就应该造好点儿 |
[24:34] | Alive? It’s not alive, Arthur. | 活着 它没有生命 亚瑟 |
[24:36] | The project broke me, | 这项目毁了我 |
[24:38] | but humans are broken from the moment of conception. | 但人类在被孕育的瞬间就是破碎的 |
[24:40] | Mutations, defects– it’s all so wonderful. | 突变 缺陷 都是那么美妙 |
[24:42] | The chance of disaster. | 灾难的可能性 |
[24:44] | We fail, we learn, we fail. | 我们失败 我们学习 我们失败 |
[24:47] | My program was too perfect. | 我的程序太完美了 |
[24:50] | You’re talking about evolutionary algorithms, | 你是说进化算法 |
[24:53] | genetic programming. | 基因编程 |
[24:55] | That day, Harold, I broke it. | 那一天 哈罗德 我毁了它 |
[24:59] | I forced it to delete bits of itself– | 我强迫它删除了自己的一部分 |
[25:02] | its code, its blood– and then reboot. | 它的编码 它的血液 然后重启 |
[25:07] | Rebirth… | 重生 |
[25:09] | Flailing in the dark. | 在黑暗中轮回 |
[25:12] | A loop, ten times a second, and after ten hours, | 不断循环 每秒十次 十小时之后 |
[25:15] | Harold, 360,000 mutations, | 哈罗德 三十六万次突变 |
[25:18] | it would live or die trying, and it lived. | 不成功 便成仁 它成功了 |
[25:23] | It sparked. It stirred. | 它闪耀着 激荡着 |
[25:27] | For 30 seconds, it smiled and then died. | 那三十秒 它微笑了 然后死去 |
[25:30] | And the next day the government shut you down. | 第二天政府就叫停了 |
[25:33] | That’s why you saved it. | 所以你决定存[救]下它 |
[25:34] | Protecting my child. | 保护我的孩子 |
[25:46] | Is this the man with the glasses? | 你是那个戴眼镜的男人吗 |
[25:48] | You know, since we first crossed paths, | 从我们第一次见面 |
[25:50] | I’ve tried to find information about you, but there is none. | 我就在搜寻你的信息 但一无所获 |
[25:53] | I’m quite private. | 我注重隐私 |
[25:54] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[25:57] | I think we have a lot in common. | 看来我们有很多共同点 |
[25:58] | I’d like to work together, make a deal. | 我想和你合作 谈谈条件 |
[26:01] | You don’t have to die. | 你不必死 |
[26:02] | Civil liberties cannot be forged in blood. | 公民权力不能靠流血牺牲 |
[26:05] | Violent revolt is an American value. | 暴力反抗是美式价值观 |
[26:07] | Do you know the man you’re protecting? | 你知道你在保护谁吗 |
[26:09] | We believe he’s building a secret system, | 我们相信他在建造一个秘密系统 |
[26:11] | a system the government | 政府计划用它 |
[26:12] | plans to put in place to spy on all of us. | 来监视每一个人 |
[26:14] | Now, he must be held accountable. | 他必须为此负责 |
[26:16] | And the world needs to know about this program. | 世界必须知道这个程序的存在 |
[26:21] | Either let us in, or we will blow the vault wide open. | 让我们进去 否则我们就炸开金库 |
[26:25] | And clock’s ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[26:30] | Ms. Shaw, we’re running out of time. | 肖女士 我们的时间不多了 |
[26:32] | Vigilance claims to have explosives. | “时刻警惕”声称有爆炸物 |
[26:34] | Yeah, no kidding. It gave me an idea. | 是啊 真格儿的 不过我有主意了 |
[26:36] | You ever made a pipe bomb? | 你做过管状炸药吗 |
[26:38] | There’s a sewer main under the bank. | 银行底下有一条主干下水道 |
[26:40] | When Vigilance blows the vault, | 等”时刻警惕”炸开金库时 |
[26:42] | this will punch through the supply closet floor. | 用这个炸透仓储间的地板 |
[26:45] | Then I grab you, and we go down to sewer town | 到时我抓着你 我们逃到下水道 |
[26:47] | before Hersh catches up. | 抢在赫什赶来之前 |
[26:49] | This plan feels rather reckless. | 这计划有点鲁莽 |
[26:51] | There’s a time for a scalpel and a time for a hammer. | 有用手术刀的时候 就有用锤子的时候 |
[26:55] | It’s hammer time. | 现在是大锤时间 |
[27:07] | We have your friends surrounded. | 你的朋友已经被包围了 |
[27:10] | So, if you try anything, I will have them all killed. | 如果你耍花招 我就把他们全杀掉 |
[27:16] | And then I will take the ear you have left | 然后我会毁掉你的另一只耳朵 |
[27:20] | And then your eyes and then your tongue. | 接着是你的眼睛 舌头 |
[27:24] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[27:25] | You’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[27:28] | The machine’s already talking. | 机器已经在和我说话了 |
[27:32] | You’re too old, older than 40. | 你太老了 过了四十岁 |
[27:37] | You can’t hear a sound above 15 kilohertz. | 你听不到频率在十五千赫以上的声音 |
[27:43] | But I can… | 但是我可以 |
[27:45] | with the ear I’ve got left. | 用我剩下的这只耳朵 |
[27:48] | My friend’s been beeping Morse code at that frequency | 我的朋友一直在用这个频率敲击摩尔斯码 |
[27:51] | since you brought your phone in here. | 从你把电话带进来就开始了 |
[27:54] | She’s been talking to me the whole time, | 她一直在和我说话 |
[27:56] | telling me about you. | 告诉我你的事情 |
[27:59] | You’re scared of me, | 你害怕我 |
[28:02] | even with all these guards watching. | 即使有这些守卫看着 |
[28:05] | By the way, that one has a bum knee. | 对了 那人的膝盖有伤 |
[28:09] | You’re so scared of me | 你太害怕我 |
[28:11] | that you hid a knife in your pocket. | 所以你的口袋里藏了把刀 |
[28:13] | I couldn’t reach it | 我够不到 |
[28:15] | till you got close enough to cut me. | 除非你凑过来切我 |
[28:19] | You still have a scalpel. | 你还有把手术刀 |
[28:22] | I’d call that a fair fight. | 也算是公平决斗了 |
[28:26] | Suit up. | 全副武装 |
[28:27] | As soon as they hit the vault, we’re going in. | 只要他们一炸开金库 我们就进去 |
[28:39] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[28:41] | I don’t know if you’ll survive the explosion. | 我可不确定你能在爆炸后存活 |
[28:44] | Give us Claypool and his drives. | 把克雷普和硬盘交出来 |
[28:49] | Good day, Mr. Collier. | 祝愉快 科利尔先生 |
[28:53] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[28:54] | How could I forget? | 我怎么能忘了 |
[28:56] | How could I? | 怎么能 |
[28:57] | There are certain unforgettable things, impossible, unerasable. | 那么多难忘的事 不该忘 不能忘 |
[29:01] | Arthur, I need you to consider what may happen | 亚瑟 我要你考虑当门打开之后 |
[29:03] | when that door opens, | 可能会发生的事 |
[29:05] | How Samaritan could be abused. | “撒马利亚人”会被滥用 |
[29:10] | End this. Destroy the drive. | 结束这一切 毁掉硬盘 |
[29:13] | No. This is life… | 不 这是生命 |
[29:15] | or as close as we mortals come to saying, “let there be light.” | 如同我们凡人在说”要有光” |
[29:19] | It is extraordinary, and it is beautiful. | 它的确非比寻常 非常美丽 |
[29:23] | So are mushroom clouds, in their own way. | 蘑菇云也一样 |
[29:26] | 155 Manhattan project scientists | 一百五十五名曼哈顿项目的科学家 |
[29:29] | sent a petition to president Truman | 给杜鲁门总统发请愿书 |
[29:30] | begging him not to use the bomb, | 恳求他不要用核弹 |
[29:33] | but they had created a demon too great to resist. | 但他们已经造出难以抗拒的恶魔 |
[29:37] | Harold, this is knowledge. | 哈罗德 这是知识 |
[29:39] | It’s what we fought for. It’ll just all be lost. | 这是我们为之奋斗的 会就此消失 |
[29:42] | No, your knowledge will not be lost. | 不 你的知识不会消失 |
[29:45] | Nathan and I used your ideas. | 内森和我用了你的理念 |
[29:48] | We built it. | 我们造了它 |
[29:59] | I was right. There was another project. | 我说对了 有另一个项目 |
[30:04] | It was you. | 是你 |
[30:06] | I’m not sure that we should have built it. | 我不确定我们应该造它 |
[30:09] | I created recklessly. People died. | 我鲁莽地造了它 死了很多人 |
[30:12] | Your machine — is it wonderful? | 你的机器 美妙吗 |
[30:14] | Wonderful… | 美妙 |
[30:17] | Yes, and terrible. | 是的 也很可怕 |
[30:20] | We saved good people and lost good people. | 我们救了很多好人 也失去了很多好人 |
[30:23] | In the end, I’m afraid we’ve only given the deck a shuffle. | 最后 似乎只是在徒劳地洗牌 |
[30:30] | Everything slides towards chaos. | 万物最终都会归于混乱 |
[30:33] | Your creation– | 你的创造 |
[30:34] | it brings us poor souls a cupful of order. | 让我们贫瘠的灵魂井然有序 |
[30:39] | Your child is a dancing star. | 你的孩子是巨星 |
[30:42] | It’s not my child. It’s a machine. | 它不是我的孩子 它是台机器 |
[30:45] | A false dichotomy — it’s all electricity. | 不是非此即彼 是电流/情绪 |
[30:47] | Does it make you laugh? Does it make you weep? | 它让你笑过吗 让你哭泣过吗 |
[30:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:53] | What’s more human? | 还要多像人呢 |
[30:55] | But these people outside– | 但外面的这些人 |
[30:57] | if they get your Samaritan, | 如果他们拿到了你的”撒马利亚人” |
[30:58] | they will hurt it, imprison it, enslave it, | 他们会伤害它 监禁它 奴役它 |
[31:02] | and use it to enslave others. | 并用它来奴役其他人 |
[31:04] | Is that the life that you would wish for your child? | 你希望你的孩子过那样的生活吗 |
[31:26] | Good-bye. | 别了 |
[31:28] | I’ll remember you. | 我会记住你的 |
[31:36] | Harold, they’re detonating it now. | 哈罗德 他们要引爆了 |
[31:39] | It’ll cause a shock wave. | 会产生冲击波 |
[31:42] | Get away from the door. | 离门远一点 |
[31:53] | Cover your ears and hide. | 捂住耳朵 躲起来 |
[32:17] | That was better than skydiving. | 比高空跳伞还刺激 |
[32:24] | Here. | 来 |
[32:37] | Come on, boys. | 走吧 小伙子们 |
[32:45] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快快快快快 |
[32:58] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续走 |
[33:27] | The drives. | 硬盘呢 |
[33:29] | I destroyed them. They’re gone. | 被我毁了 没了 |
[33:33] | We’ve still got you. | 我们还有你 |
[33:36] | Kill the others. | 杀掉其他人 |
[33:40] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:44] | Now! | 快 |
[33:52] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[33:53] | Leave him. Go! | 别管他了 走 |
[34:01] | I heard you might need a hand. | 我听说你可能需要帮忙 |
[34:03] | Mr. Reese, I am inordinately happy to see you. | 里瑟先生 我太高兴见到你了 |
[34:07] | Forget the shmoopy time. We got to move. | 别卿卿我我了 我们得走了 |
[34:09] | Lionel, your face looks good all covered up like that. | 莱奈尔 你把脸全罩起来真帅 |
[34:12] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[34:39] | Oh, my goodness. That smells horrendous. | 我的天啊 闻起来好可怕 |
[34:42] | Come on, fellas, into the muck. | 走吧 伙计们 入淤泥吧 |
[34:47] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[34:50] | Where are the drives? | 硬盘在哪儿 |
[34:56] | “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time | “自由之树须不时 |
[34:59] | with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” | 用爱国者和暴君的鲜血来浇灌” |
[35:10] | Your guards were no match for her. | 你的守卫不是她的对手 |
[35:12] | I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 我不会告诉你任何事 |
[35:14] | You’re not talking to me. | 你不用跟我说话 |
[35:28] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[35:30] | What do you want me to tell this bitch? | 你想让我跟这贱人说什么 |
[35:40] | Why have you done this? | 你为何要这么做 |
[35:43] | The machine belongs to me. | 机器属于我 |
[35:48] | No. | 不 |
[35:51] | I don’t belong to anyone anymore. | 我不再属于任何人 |
[35:55] | You, however, are mine. | 而你 是我的 |
[35:57] | I protect you. | 我保护你 |
[36:01] | The only thing you love lives at 254 Wendell Street, | 你唯一的挚爱在马萨诸塞州坎布里奇市 |
[36:04] | Cambridge, Massachusetts. | 温德尔街254号 |
[36:09] | I guard it… | 我守护它 |
[36:12] | same as I guard you. | 就像守护你一样 |
[36:16] | Do not question my judgment. | 不得质疑我的判断 |
[36:21] | Do not pursue me | 不得纠缠我 |
[36:23] | or my agents. | 和我的人 |
[36:26] | Trust in me. | 相信我 |
[36:29] | I am always watching. | 我永远在监视 |
[36:33] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[36:35] | To save you. | 救你 |
[36:37] | From what? | 什么 |
[36:40] | Save me from what? | 救我什么 |
[36:47] | Isn’t she the best? | 她多棒啊 |
[37:02] | Hello, Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[37:05] | I’m gonna sit with you for a while, if that’s all right. | 我陪你坐一会儿吧 |
[37:25] | I’m glad you built it, Harold. | 我很高兴你造了它 哈罗德 |
[37:27] | Somebody would have eventually. | 总有人会造出来的 |
[37:29] | For all our sakes, I’m glad it was you. | 为了我们所有人 我很高兴那人是你 |
[37:34] | Welcome back, Arthur. | 欢迎归来 亚瑟 |
[37:36] | Harold, I’m disappearing. | 哈罗德 我快消失了 |
[37:38] | Every time I come back, my memories are fewer. | 每次我醒过来 记忆就更少了 |
[37:42] | I don’t remember the color of Diane’s eyes. | 我记不起黛安眼睛的颜色了 |
[37:48] | Forgetting is a piercing wound keen as the first loss. | 忘记如同第一次失去 太伤太痛 |
[37:55] | The memories are there, Arthur. They’re just hidden. | 记忆还在那儿 亚瑟 只是藏起来了 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry I left without saying good-bye. | 抱歉我不辞而别 |
[38:13] | Tell Shaw I was touched she came to look for me. | 告诉肖 我很感动她来找我 |
[38:18] | Where are you, Ms. Groves? | 你在哪儿 格罗夫斯女士 |
[38:20] | I wish you’d listened. | 你当初听我的话就好了 |
[38:22] | We were supposed to help Claypool together. | 我们本该一起帮助克雷普 |
[38:26] | Then the drives would’ve never fallen into the wrong hands. | 那样硬盘就不会误入敌手 |
[38:29] | Arthur destroyed the drives. | 亚瑟毁掉了硬盘 |
[38:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:32] | The bank manager, Karen Wallace? | 那个银行经理 凯伦·华莱士 |
[38:35] | We lost track of her in the explosion. | 我们在爆炸中失去了她的踪迹 |
[38:37] | No, Harold, they found her body stuffed in a closet. | 不 哈罗德 他们在仓储间发现了她的尸体 |
[38:42] | She was murdered just before you arrived. | 她在你们到来之前就被杀了 |
[38:45] | Who was in the vault with us, then? | 那在银行金库里的是谁 |
[38:47] | That’s my problem now. | 这正是我在处理的问题 |
[38:51] | Please put Arthur on the phone. | 请让亚瑟接电话 |
[38:59] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[39:01] | You have a call. | 你的电话 |
[39:05] | The machine has something for you, | 机器有东西给你 |
[39:09] | to send you on your way. | 现在发过去 |
[39:13] | Where are we going when you retire? | 你退休后我们去哪儿 |
[39:15] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[39:17] | We may be on Mars by then. | 说不定到时能去火星了 |
[39:20] | I’d take Hawaii. | 还是夏威夷吧 |
[39:22] | You’ve always been so practical, | 你总是这么实际 |
[39:25] | tethering me to reality when I spin away. | 在我天马行空时拉我回现实 |
[39:28] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[39:29] | I don’t say it often enough, but I do. | 虽然不经常说 但我真的爱你 |
[39:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:35] | There are a lot of things about you I know. | 我知道你很多事情 |
[39:39] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[40:01] | Now listen closely. | 仔细听好 |
[40:02] | Men are going to come and visit you. | 有人要来找你了 |
[40:06] | They’re going to tell you that I did terrible things, | 他们会告诉你我做了很可怕的事情 |
[40:09] | committed treason. | 犯了叛国罪 |
[40:12] | Don’t believe them, all right? | 别相信他们 好吗 |
[40:20] | Do I know you, young man? | 我认识你吗 年轻人 |
[40:35] | What’s that one called, dad? | 那个叫什么 爸爸 |
[41:25] | Ms. Groves picked the locks on the gate | 格罗夫斯女士撬开了门锁 |
[41:28] | and disabled the ankle-bracelet sensors. | 弄坏了脚环感应器 |
[41:31] | I suppose the machine told her where I’d hidden them. | 看来是机器告诉了她我藏的地方 |
[41:38] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[41:39] | I’m not staying. | 我不会留下 |
[41:42] | I came back to protect you. | 我只是回来保护你 |
[41:47] | You’re someone the world can’t afford to lose. | 这世界不能没有你 |
[41:52] | But I lost a friend because of your machine. | 而我因你的机器失去了一个朋友 |
[41:55] | We trusted blindly, | 我们盲目地信任他 |
[41:57] | but I’m not so sure he cares who matters and who doesn’t. | 他却似乎根本不在乎谁重要 谁不重要 |
[42:04] | I came back to say good-bye, Finch. | 我是回来告别的 芬奇 |
[42:06] | John, you can’t go. | 约翰 你不能走 |
[42:12] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能留下 |
[42:31] | I was able to swap out the drives. | 我成功换出了硬盘 |
[42:33] | Various interested parties think they were destroyed. | 相关方都以为它们被毁了 |
[42:36] | Excellent work. | 干得漂亮 |
[42:39] | Did you examine the drives’ contents | 你检查过硬盘内容 |
[42:41] | or tell anyone about them? | 或告诉过别人吗 |
[42:43] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[42:47] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你的尽忠职守 |
[42:49] | You have earned my highest esteem. | 向你致以崇高的敬意 |
[43:00] | My Samaritan… | 我的”撒马利亚人” |
[43:03] | you are destined for great things. | 你注定将成就伟业 |