时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:59] | Bear! | 小熊 |
[01:00] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:02] | He found the treats. | 他找到宝贝了 |
[01:04] | Come on. Go! | 好啦 走啦 |
[01:05] | He’s a military working dog, Finch. | 人家是军犬啊 芬奇 |
[01:08] | Search and rescue, | 搜查营救 |
[01:10] | trained to track people, uncover explosives. | 专业受训追踪敌人 查找爆炸物啊 |
[01:14] | I suppose Moliere is no challenge at all. | 难怪[法国作家]莫里哀不堪一击 |
[01:17] | Maybe I should have Bear track down Ms. Shaw. | 也许我应该派小熊去追踪肖女士 |
[01:19] | I thought you put her on the new number. | 你不是让她查新号码了 |
[01:21] | I did, but communication is not her strong suit. | 没错 但她就是拒绝通讯 |
[01:24] | Tally-ho, Finch. | 吁 芬奇 |
[01:26] | Our engineer’s in sight. | 发现工程师 |
[01:28] | These turbine blades are missing a customs clearance. | 这些涡轮叶片还没报关 |
[01:30] | As soon as they get to Kenya, | 一到肯尼亚 |
[01:32] | the locals will demand a bribe to clear them. | 那边肯定要索贿才肯抬手 |
[01:35] | But, since we’re out of time, | 不过 我们没时间了 |
[01:37] | call Benny at the Mombasa customs house. | 打电话给[肯尼亚]蒙巴萨海关的贝尼 |
[01:39] | Tell him there’s a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon | 告诉他有瓶肯塔基波本威士忌 |
[01:41] | 玛丽亚·马丁内斯 手机被复制 | |
[01:41] | with his name on it. | 是给他的 |
[01:44] | Our girl’s got more foreign contacts | 这姑娘的外国联系人 |
[01:46] | than Reese and I combined. | 比我和里瑟加起来还多 |
[01:47] | Indeed. Maria Martinez is quite the world traveler. | 的确 玛丽亚·马丁内斯行踪遍及全球 |
[01:50] | Masters in engineering from Stanford. | 斯坦福大学的工程硕士 |
[01:53] | She works for Hydral Corp, a private energy company. | 她为水力集团工作 一家私人能源公司 |
[01:57] | She’s currently working on | 她目前正在做 |
[01:59] | reconstruction projects in third-world countries. | 第三世界国家的重建项目 |
[02:02] | She digs wells? | 挖井么 |
[02:03] | Builds multimillion-dollar generators is more like it. | 是建价值亿万美元的发电机 |
[02:07] | Her last project was replacing the generators | 她上一个项目是为一座位于伊拉克的 |
[02:08] | 水力集团 能源电力 尽在掌握 | |
[02:09] | inside a hydroelectric dam in Iraq. | 水电站大坝重装发电机 |
[02:12] | Maria! | 玛丽亚 |
[02:13] | Great work here, adding the GPS trackers. | 加GPS追踪器这事 干得好 |
[02:15] | Considering everything we went through | 鉴于我们之前 |
[02:17] | to get those generators into the country and assemble them. | 把这些发电机运送出国组装的惨痛经历 |
[02:19] | Can’t afford to lose anything, like we did in Iraq. | 可不能再像伊拉克一样了 丢不起了 |
[02:22] | We have to make sure our supply chain and sources | 我们必须确保供应链和来源 |
[02:24] | are beyond reproach. | 不容置疑 |
[02:25] | That’s Ken Davis, Maria’s boss. | 那位是肯·戴维斯 玛丽亚的老板 |
[02:27] | He runs Hydral Corp. | 水力集团的负责人 |
[02:31] | Excuse me, I have to take this. | 失陪一下 我得接个电话 |
[02:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:36] | ?????? ???? | 你好 |
[02:38] | ?????? ?????? | 你好 |
[02:40] | The package is ready. | 包裹准备好了 |
[02:41] | But we can’t talk on the phone. | 但我们不能在电话里说 |
[02:43] | Meet at the usual place in an hour. | 一小时后老地方见 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:49] | Didn’t see that comin’. | 这可真没想到 |
[02:55] | Maria just took a five-finger discount on a GPS tracker. | 玛丽亚刚刚顺了一台GPS追踪器 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[03:01] | Everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[03:02] | Just a meeting with a supplier I forgot about. | 跟供应商的会议 我之前给忘了 |
[03:04] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[03:06] | And she lied to her boss. | 还对她上司说了谎 |
[03:08] | Plus this delivery of a mysterious package? | 再加上那个神秘包裹 |
[03:10] | Sounds like pre-operational tactics. | 像是前期筹备阶段战术 |
[03:12] | Tactics? Of what? | 战术 筹备什么 |
[03:13] | A terrorist cell. | 恐怖分子团伙 |
[03:15] | If Maria were a relevant number, | 玛丽亚要是相关号码 |
[03:16] | she would fall under the government’s purview. | 会被转到政府方面 |
[03:18] | Maybe the machine got its wires crossed. | 没准儿机器搭错线了 |
[03:21] | Ever since it’s had that Cochlear Cuckoo on speed dial– | 自从它勾搭上那飞越疯人院的耳蜗女 |
[03:23] | I fail to see how its relationship with Ms. Groves | 我没看出此事跟格罗夫斯女士 |
[03:26] | has anything to do with this. | 有任何关系 |
[03:28] | Do you really think that our number could be a terrorist? | 你真的认为这号码有可能是恐怖分子吗 |
[03:30] | I believe Shaw’s gonna need our backup. | 我确信肖需要支援 |
[03:36] | Hello, Harold. | 你好啊 哈罗德 |
[03:37] | You wanted to talk to me? Or her? | 你想跟我说话吗 或者跟她 |
[03:40] | How did you– never mind. | 你是怎么 当我没问 |
[03:42] | I was curious– | 我想知道 |
[03:42] | I don’t know anything about your little number, Harold. | 我对你的小小号码毫不知情 哈罗德 |
[03:45] | I’m pursing a much larger objective. | 我正在追踪更重要的目标 |
[03:49] | The chip that Decima stole. | 德西玛偷走的芯片 |
[03:50] | Has the machine directed you to– | 是机器安排你 |
[03:51] | That chip has already been back-engineered | 那芯片已经重新设计 |
[03:53] | and thousands of copies are being generated as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 正在被成千上万地复制 |
[03:57] | Enough to run Samaritan at full power. | 功率足够运行”撒马利亚人”了 |
[04:00] | The machine has alerted me | 机器警示我 |
[04:02] | that our elusive adversary is back in town. | 咱们那位神秘对手回城了 |
[04:05] | Eliminating him might be our last chance | 除掉他可能是我们阻止 |
[04:08] | at stopping Samaritan. | “撒马利亚人”的最后机会了 |
[04:11] | I’ll be in touch the next time my ear starts burning. | 保持联络 等我下次耳朵发痒再聊 |
[04:18] | Do you have my position? | 知道我的位置吗 |
[04:20] | Good. I’ve made a new friend, | 很好 我交了个新朋友 |
[04:21] | but I’m not feeling particularly sociable. | 但我现在不太想寒暄 |
[04:24] | Have our asset at Parkhurst security go blind. | 切断帕克赫斯特的监控 |
[04:50] | Direction? | 方向 |
[04:52] | Got it. | 收到 |
[04:59] | A little volume, please. | 麻烦来点噪音 |
[05:13] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[05:17] | Going dark. | 切断联络 |
[05:18] | Rendezvous in two minutes. | 两分钟后指定地点见面 |
[05:32] | What the hell, lady? | 干什么啊 女士 |
[05:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:36] | Thought you were my uncle. | 把你当成我叔叔了 |
[05:49] | Beirut. | [黎巴嫩首都]贝鲁特 |
[05:50] | – Baghdad. – Baghdad for Masguf. | -巴格达 -巴格达的烤鱼 |
[05:52] | Saddam knew his fish. | 萨达姆真心懂鱼 |
[05:53] | I’ll give you that. | 这个没错 |
[05:54] | But Shawarma? | 但是烤羊肉 |
[05:56] | Beirut, hands down. | 贝鲁特 妥妥的 |
[06:05] | He can’t go back. | 他不能回去 |
[06:06] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我已经拼尽全力了 |
[06:08] | They won’t release him. | 他们就是不放他 |
[06:10] | We must do something now. | 我们现在必须有所行动 |
[06:12] | I traced Maria’s earlier phone call. | 我追踪了玛丽亚之前的电话 |
[06:14] | Jamal Risha is an Iraqi who immigrated to the U.S. two years ago. | 贾马尔·瑞沙是伊拉克人 两年前移民到美国 |
[06:18] | This man, he won’t see me. | 那个人 他不见我 |
[06:20] | He won’t even talk to me. | 他甚至不跟我谈 |
[06:22] | He’s the only thing blocking Omar. | 他是困住奥马尔的唯一因素 |
[06:24] | We can’t just leave my brother behind. | 我们不能抛下我的兄弟 |
[06:28] | Finch, you hear that? | 芬奇 你听到了吗 |
[06:29] | According to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement database, | 根据移民和海关执法局的数据 |
[06:32] | Omar Risha was detained by the Department of Homeland Security | 奥马尔·瑞沙一周前在肯尼迪机场一降落 |
[06:35] | after landing at JFK a week ago. | 就被国土安全部扣留了 |
[06:37] | Where are they holding him now? | 他们现在把他关押在哪里 |
[06:38] | A high-security detention center in Manhattan | 依照特别行政措施被关押在曼哈顿 |
[06:40] | under special administrative measures. | 一间高度戒备拘留所 |
[06:42] | Those are reserved for terrorism suspects. | 那里专门关押恐怖主义嫌犯 |
[06:44] | We have a small window of opportunity to make an impact. | 我们影响他们的机会很渺茫 |
[06:52] | This should open their eyes. | 这应该能引起他们注意 |
[06:57] | Big bombs keep coming in little packages. | 大炸弹总是来自小包裹 |
[06:59] | Like the shoe bomber. | 比如扔鞋弹者 |
[07:04] | ?? ????? | 祝你平安 |
[07:05] | ????? ???? | 谢谢 贾马尔 |
[07:08] | I’ll keep eyes on Jamal. | 我盯贾马尔 |
[07:10] | See if he has any other contacts. | 看他还有没有别的联络人 |
[07:12] | I’ll stick close to our friend Maria. | 我去跟紧这位玛丽亚 |
[07:14] | Figure out what the hell she’s gotten herself into. | 查清她这是搅了什么浑水 |
[07:27] | Thanks for the sandwich. | 多谢你的三明治 |
[07:28] | But why do you gotta drag me all the way up here, | 不过你把我拽到这儿干嘛 |
[07:29] | just to watch your girl snap a few memories? | 干看那位姑娘拍照留念么 |
[07:33] | When’s the last time you saw a New Yorker from the village | 你几时见过城区纽约人 |
[07:35] | take tourist photos at the U.N.? | 到联合国这儿旅游拍照了 |
[07:38] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[07:40] | If you’re so smart, what do you need me for? | 你这么聪明 还要我干嘛 |
[07:43] | You can’t park here! | 这儿不能停车 |
[07:44] | Security precaution. | 安全预防 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I got one of those. | 知道 我有这个 |
[07:48] | Way to make yourself useful, Lionel. | 瞧你多有用 莱奈尔 |
[07:51] | You know, I don’t understand all the hoopla with the U.N. anyway. | 我真不明白联合国是干嘛吃的 |
[07:54] | Bunch of silver-spoon bureaucrats, if you ask me. | 要我说 就是一群阔佬官僚 |
[07:57] | And don’t even get me started | 更别提那个扯蛋的 |
[07:57] | with the extraterritorial privileges either. | 治外法权了 |
[07:59] | I should’ve just stolen a badge. | 我就该直接偷个警徽得了 |
[08:02] | How many countries you think there are in the U.N.? | 你说联合国里有多少国家 |
[08:03] | – Like 50-something? – 193. | -50个有吗 -193个 |
[08:06] | You know, you really should get out more. | 你没事儿多出去走走 |
[08:08] | Learn something about other cultures. | 了解他国文化 |
[08:10] | What are you talking about? | 瞧你这话说的 |
[08:10] | I just ate a falafel. | 我刚吃了个中东炸丸子 |
[08:11] | Yeah, and you got some on your tie. | 是啊 都吃到领带上了 |
[08:14] | That’s the second tie this week. | 这周第二条了 |
[08:17] | Maria’s taking photos of the interior of the U.N. Compound. | 玛丽亚在拍摄联合国大厦的内部 |
[08:20] | Surveillance is the last planning stage before an attack. | 监视是袭击之前的最后一步 |
[08:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:27] | She’s not shooting the compound. | 她不是在拍大厦 |
[08:28] | She’s taking pictures of this guy. | 她是在拍这个人 |
[08:38] | Photo’s on its way, Finch. | 照片给你发过去了 芬奇 |
[08:43] | I don’t know who the suit is. | 不知道这穿西装的是谁 |
[08:44] | The man in the photo is Rene Lapointe: | 照片中的人是雷内·拉波因特 |
[08:46] | a French diplomat and | 一名法国外交官 |
[08:47] | current United Nations high commissioner for refugees. | 现在是联合国难民高级专员 |
[08:50] | He’s responsible for approving the asylum request | 他负责批准贾马尔的兄弟奥马尔的 |
[08:53] | of Jamal’s brother Omar. | 庇护请求 |
[08:57] | He just triggered our Jihad Jane to go live. | 他刚刚激活了咱们的”圣战珍妮” |
[09:07] | Maria just stopped his car. She’s putting something– | 玛丽亚截住了他的车 她安了个东西 |
[09:10] | Miss Shaw, what is it? | 肖女士 是什么 |
[09:11] | That was smooth. | 高 实在是高 |
[09:13] | I couldn’t have done that better myself. | 我出手也不过如此了 |
[09:15] | She just placed the GPS tracker onto Lapointe’s limo. | 她刚把GPS追踪器放到了拉波因特的车上 |
[09:19] | She’s tracking him. | 她在跟踪他 |
[09:22] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[09:24] | And, more importantly… | 更重要的是 |
[09:26] | I think we just identified her target. | 我们找到她的目标了 |
[09:37] | All these fat-cat diplomats travel all over the world, | 那些有权有势的外交官周游世界 |
[09:40] | eatin’ on someone else’s dime | 拿着别人的钱吃吃喝喝 |
[09:41] | while they talk about feeding the poor. | 还满嘴说要救济穷人 |
[09:43] | Maybe you ought to consider applying for a passport. | 也许你该考虑去申请张护照了 |
[09:45] | I have a passport. | 我有护照 |
[09:48] | My ex and I went to Saint Thomas for our honeymoon. | 我和我前妻去圣托马斯岛渡的蜜月 |
[09:50] | You mean the U.S. Virgin Islands? | 你是说美属维尔京群岛吧 |
[09:57] | Okay, there’s our girl. | 好了 她来了 |
[09:59] | Your engineer pulls one hell of a changing act. | 这位工程师换装还真快 |
[10:01] | Yeah, dressed to kill. | 对 换杀人装了 |
[10:03] | She’s still got that package in her shoulder bag. | 包裹还在她的单肩包里 |
[10:06] | Go ahead, I’ll watch the front. | 去吧 我盯着前门 |
[10:41] | We might have a problem, Finch. | 我们有麻烦了 芬奇 |
[10:43] | Maria’s closing in on her target. | 玛丽亚正在接近她的目标 |
[10:50] | You want proof? There’s proof. | 你想要证据吗 这就是证据 |
[10:53] | Is everything all right, Ms. Shaw? | 情况还好吗 肖女士 |
[10:54] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[10:56] | Unless we’re worried about paper cuts. | 最多不过是被纸割伤 |
[10:58] | Sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[10:59] | Omar Risha is not a terrorist. | 奥马尔·瑞沙不是恐怖分子 |
[11:01] | He worked for U.S. Forces in Iraq and for my company as a translator. | 他为驻伊美军和我们公司担任翻译 |
[11:05] | There’s a recommendation in here from my boss Ken Davis. | 这是我老板肯·戴维斯的推荐信 |
[11:08] | What more proof do you want? | 你还想要什么证据 |
[11:10] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[11:12] | – You must be Maria? – In person. | -你一定是玛丽亚了 -正是 |
[11:14] | Maria, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has asked me | 玛丽亚 美国国土安全部要求我 |
[11:17] | to weigh all the evidence before classifying refugees. | 在确认难民身份前要权衡所有证据 |
[11:20] | What evidence do you have to the contrary? | 你有什么证据能证明他是恐怖分子 |
[11:22] | That is confidential. | 这是机密 |
[11:24] | But, let me assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[11:25] | Omar Risha will have a fair hearing. | 奥马尔·瑞沙会得到公正的听证 |
[11:27] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[11:28] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[11:30] | Just tell me… | 直说吧 |
[11:32] | What’s the going rate? | 要多少钱 |
[11:34] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:36] | I am not leaving until I get an answer. | 不给我答复 我不会离开 |
[11:38] | – Security! – Excuse me, ma’am. | -保安 -抱歉 女士 |
[11:41] | Please come with us. | 请跟我们走 |
[11:42] | Sorry, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[11:44] | She’s with me. | 她跟我一起的 |
[11:45] | It’s okay, I know her. | 没事 我认识她 |
[11:47] | Allow me to take care of this. | 让我来处理吧 |
[11:57] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[11:58] | Maria was about to get tossed out | 玛丽亚正要被架出去 |
[12:00] | 发件人: 未知 收件人: 未知 | |
[12:00] | when this guy stepped in. | 这个男人出手了 |
[12:01] | 发件人: 未知 收件人: 未知 | |
[12:04] | You work with Ken Davis. | 你和肯·戴维斯共事 |
[12:06] | He’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[12:08] | I’m sorry about all this. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:10] | I don’t wanna burden you with my problems. | 真不想给你添麻烦 |
[12:11] | What’s this all about? | 怎么回事 |
[12:13] | My former interpreter from Iraq is being held on suspicion of terrorism | 我在伊拉克的翻译被指涉嫌恐怖主义被拘留了 |
[12:18] | and might be deported. | 可能会被遣返 |
[12:20] | I know it’s a false allegation. | 那指控是子虚乌有 |
[12:22] | But that jerk won’t believe me. | 但那混蛋不相信我 |
[12:24] | Monsieur Lapointe may be lazy, even corrupt, | 拉波因特先生是有点懒惰 甚至腐败 |
[12:27] | but you don’t get all that power by being a nice guy. | 不过当老好人是爬不到那个位置的 |
[12:31] | There are ways around men like him. | 对付他这种人有很多方法 |
[12:33] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还有什么路 |
[12:36] | Perhaps I can help. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[12:38] | Without companies like Hydral Corp that build infrastructure, | 没有水力集团这样的公司建设基础设施 |
[12:41] | the United Nations would never accomplish anything. | 联合国可办不成任何事 |
[12:43] | Unfortunately, some of the old guard | 不幸的是 有些保守派 |
[12:45] | prefer to bite the hand that feeds. | 就喜欢恩将仇报 |
[12:48] | Let me make a few calls. | 我打几个电话吧 |
[12:52] | If you need anything else… | 如果你还有其他需要 |
[12:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | Looks like Maria just found herself a White Knight. | 玛丽亚似乎找到了救星 |
[12:59] | Christos Sevon, | 克里斯托·斯凡 |
[13:01] | A career diplomat from Greece | 希腊一位职业外交官 |
[13:03] | currently serving on the U.N. sustainable energy program. | 目前供职于联合国可持续能源计划 |
[13:08] | He raises funds to support reconstruction projects | 他的工作是募集资金支持重建项目 |
[13:10] | like the one Maria worked on in Iraq. | 就像玛丽亚他们公司在伊拉克的工作 |
[13:12] | He’s offered to help get Omar into the country. | 他说愿意帮助奥马尔入境 |
[13:15] | Let’s hope that he doesn’t live to regret that decision. | 但愿这决定不会让他悔恨终生 |
[13:17] | We need to get a look at that evidence against Omar. | 我们得看看那份指证奥马尔的证据 |
[13:19] | Sounds like Omar could use a good lawyer. | 看来奥马尔需要一位好律师 |
[13:22] | Perhaps it’s time Mr. Reese and I did a little pro bono work. | 看来里瑟先生和我要提供点法律援助服务了 |
[13:32] | How can I help you and your associates, Mr. Kingfisher? | 你和你的同伴有什么需要我帮忙的 翠鸟先生 |
[13:34] | My firm represents several refugees | 我的事务所代理了几位难民 |
[13:37] | who worked for the U.S. government in Iraq | 他们在伊拉克为美国政府工作 |
[13:39] | now seeking asylum. | 正在寻求庇护 |
[13:40] | There are concerns about refugees from Iraq immigrating to the U.S. | 我们对于伊拉克难民移民美国有一些顾虑 |
[13:44] | Yes, we’re–we’re aware. | 是的 我们知道 |
[13:45] | One of our clients– Omar Risha | 我们的客户之一 奥马尔·瑞沙 |
[13:47] | is being detained for alleged links to terrorism. | 由于被指涉嫌与恐怖分子有关而被扣留了 |
[13:51] | I know Monsieur Risha’s case well. | 我很熟悉瑞沙先生的案子 |
[13:54] | In fact, I have to make a final decision on it this week. | 实际上 我这周就必须做出最终裁决 |
[14:01] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[14:03] | If I’m to prepare a legal defense, | 要准备法律辩护 |
[14:04] | I require all of the facts. | 我得查阅所有资料 |
[14:07] | You may review it, but here. | 你可以看资料 但只能在这里 |
[14:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | I received that letter from the Iraqi government last week. | 上周我收到了来自伊拉克政府的信 |
[14:14] | The Ministry of the Interior say they have proof | 内政部说他们有证据显示 |
[14:17] | that Omar is involved in terrorist activity. | 奥马尔涉嫌恐怖活动 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:21] | The Ministry of the Interior is hardly reliable. | 伊拉克内政部可不怎么可信 |
[14:26] | It’s full of former Shia Militia members. | 里面都是前什叶派武装组织的成员 |
[14:28] | They view Iraqis that helped American forces as traitors. | 他们把帮助美军的伊拉克人都视为叛徒 |
[14:32] | Three years ago, two terrorists who killed U.S. soldiers in Iraq | 三年前 两名在伊拉克杀过美国士兵的恐怖分子 |
[14:36] | were discovered living in Bowling Green, Kentucky. | 被发现住在肯塔基州鲍灵格林 |
[14:38] | They fooled immigration officials by posing as former interpreters. | 他们假装是前翻译骗过了移民官员 |
[14:43] | Yes, but, surely, such an isolated case | 是的 不过 孤立的案件 |
[14:45] | should not affect the plight of thousands. | 不应该影响成千上万的其他申请 |
[14:47] | I can’t afford to put my signature | 我不能冒险批准 |
[14:49] | on an application of a potential terrorist, | 一名潜在恐怖分子的申请 |
[14:51] | however small the probability. | 不管可能性多小 |
[14:54] | If one more terrorist slips through, | 如果再有恐怖分子趁虚而入 |
[14:57] | it will jeopardize all the other refugees seeking asylum. | 就会伤害其他所有寻求庇护的难民 |
[14:59] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[15:02] | Understood. | 懂 |
[15:03] | – Thank you for your time. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[15:14] | It’s difficult to determine the authenticity of the letter. | 很难确定信件的真实性 |
[15:18] | Any new developments on your end, Ms. Shaw? | 你那边有新进展吗 肖女士 |
[15:20] | She takes the 7 train to get home. Does that help? | 她坐七号线回家 算进展不 |
[15:23] | Jamal, good news. | 贾马尔 好消息 |
[15:24] | I found someone in a position we can leverage. | 我找到合适的人帮我们了 |
[15:26] | Call me back, and I’ll explain. | 回我电话 我们详谈 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | De rien. | [法语]不客气 |
[15:42] | How many extra mags you got? | 你有多少备用枪弹 |
[15:43] | Extra mags? You serious? | 备用枪弹 你开玩笑吗 |
[15:45] | Finch, we’re gonna need some backup. | 芬奇 我们需要支援了 |
[16:00] | Mind? | 不介意吧 |
[16:05] | Personally, I prefer potassium chloride to chloroform. | 个人来说 我比较喜欢氯化钾而不是氯仿 |
[16:09] | Acts quicker and no trace in postmortem toxicology. | 起效快 尸检查不出来 |
[16:21] | And the other thing about chloroform, it stinks. | 氯仿还有一个问题 太臭 |
[16:27] | Who the hell was that? | 那是谁 |
[16:29] | French Algerian. | 阿尔及利亚裔法国人 |
[16:31] | With a Maserin bolt knife. | 还带着马塞里刀 |
[16:35] | I’d say French Foreign Legion. | 我看是法国外籍兵团的 |
[16:36] | You’ve made friends all over the world, Maria. | 你还真是朋友遍天下 玛丽亚 |
[16:38] | Foreign Legion? | 外籍兵团 |
[16:39] | Why would they wanna kill me? | 他们为什么会想杀我 |
[16:41] | I don’t know. I don’t speak French. | 不知道 不会法语 |
[16:42] | Finch, what’s our ETA on Captain America? | 芬奇 美国队长什么时候到 |
[16:45] | Mr. Reese should be with you directly. | 里瑟先生马上就到 |
[16:49] | Stay close to the wall. | 贴紧墙 |
[16:51] | I’m guessing this guy might have some friends. | 这家伙应该有帮手 |
[17:01] | Allons-y. | [法语]撤 |
[17:04] | Guess that falafel didn’t slow you down. | 看来中东炸丸子没拖住你啊 |
[17:05] | Is that it? Any more? | 就这些吗 还有吗 |
[17:08] | Maria, get down! | 玛丽亚 趴下 |
[17:24] | Your boy there’s got issues. | 你们家小子有问题 |
[17:32] | Hope that guy has health insurance. | 但愿那家伙有医保 |
[17:44] | What’s up with the Evel Knievel stunt? | 你那空中飞人怎么玩儿的 |
[17:46] | They didn’t teach you that in marine jump school? | 海军小学没教你吗 |
[17:48] | Only if a 5-cent piece of lead won’t get you out the door. | 子弹又不是搞不定 |
[17:50] | – But thanks for coming. – You’re welcome. | -不过感谢前来 -不客气 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry to interrupt, but who the hell are you guys? | 很抱歉打扰一下 但你们是谁 |
[17:55] | We’re a lot like you, Ms. Martinez. | 我们跟你很像 马丁内斯女士 |
[17:57] | We help people in less fortunate circumstances. | 我们帮助那些处境不幸的人 |
[18:00] | We only require one thing in return for our services. | 我们只要求一项回报 |
[18:03] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[18:04] | The truth. | 真相 |
[18:08] | Why are you trying to get Omar Risha into the U.S.? | 你为什么想要奥马尔·瑞沙来美国 |
[18:14] | Omar was my interpreter on my last project. | 奥马尔是我上一个项目的翻译 |
[18:17] | We were in a convoy transporting six generators | 我们在运送六台发电机 |
[18:19] | from Kuwait to Iraq when we were ambushed. | 从科威特到伊拉克的路上中了埋伏 |
[18:23] | I jumped into a ditch, about to be overrun, | 我跳进一条沟里 眼看没希望了 |
[18:25] | when Omar jumped in next to me | 奥马尔跳到我身边 |
[18:26] | and shot two of the terrorists. | 开枪打死了两名恐怖分子 |
[18:29] | The rest fled. | 其他的逃跑了 |
[18:31] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[18:33] | Sounds like he deserves a medal. | 似乎该给他发个勋章 |
[18:37] | After I left Iraq, Omar started receiving death threats. | 我离开伊拉克后 奥马尔就开始收到死亡威胁 |
[18:42] | If he’s sent back, he’ll be killed. | 如果他被遣回 他会被杀死的 |
[18:45] | What do French Legionnaires have to do with this? | 法国兵团跟这有什么关系 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:50] | The day before Omar left, he wanted to talk to me | 奥马尔离开之前 想要谈谈 |
[18:53] | about some generators that went missing in Iraq. | 在伊拉克丢失的那些发电机的事 |
[18:55] | He didn’t wanna talk about it on the phone. | 他不想在电话里说 |
[19:00] | The Iraqi Ministry of the Interior sent this letter to the U.N. | 伊拉克内政部给联合国发了这封信 |
[19:04] | Stating that Omar has links to terrorist groups. | 说奥马尔和恐怖组织有关 |
[19:08] | This is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[19:10] | Why would someone do this? | 为什么会有人这么做 |
[19:12] | Detective Fusco arrested the injured legionnaire. | 弗斯科警探逮捕了那名受伤的外籍兵团成员 |
[19:14] | Perhaps, when he wakes up, he can answer that question. | 或许他醒来后可以回答这个问题 |
[19:16] | They could be working for a foreign intelligence service. | 他们可能是效命于外国情报机构 |
[19:19] | They could also be working for the U.N. high commissioner Lapointe. | 也可能是效命于联合国高级专员拉波因特 |
[19:22] | His last post was head of U.N. Peacekeeping in the Congo. | 他之前负责驻刚果的联合国维和部队 |
[19:25] | Among the units under his control was a company of French Legionnaires. | 当时他的手下就包括法国外籍兵团 |
[19:29] | Why would Lapointe wanna kill me for trying to help Omar get into the U.S.? | 为什么拉波因特会因为我想让奥马尔来美国就杀我 |
[19:33] | We need to talk to Omar. | 我们得和奥马尔谈谈 |
[19:35] | He could shed some light on this. | 他应该可以提供点线索 |
[19:37] | It’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[19:38] | He’s being held incommunicado. | 他被禁止通信 |
[19:39] | We can’t even trust his government-appointed lawyer to deliver a message. | 我们不敢用政府指派的律师传信 |
[19:43] | Maybe he’ll talk to his new representation. | 或许他会跟他的新律师谈谈 |
[20:10] | Like I told my last attorney, I’m not talking to you. | 我跟上一位律师也是这么说的 我不会开口 |
[20:13] | We’re not with the government, Mr. Risha. | 我们不是政府的人 瑞沙先生 |
[20:15] | We’re friends of Maria Martinez. | 我们是玛丽亚·马丁内斯的朋友 |
[20:18] | Or maybe you work with the people that are setting me up. | 也许你和陷害我的人是一伙儿的 |
[20:20] | Maria told us how you saved her life in Iraq. | 玛丽亚告诉我们 在伊拉克时你救了她的命 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry I don’t have more proof, | 抱歉我没有更多证据 |
[20:24] | but we don’t have much time. | 但我们时间不多了 |
[20:26] | Last night, a team of legionnaires | 昨晚 一队外籍兵团的人 |
[20:27] | made an attempt on Maria’s life. | 企图杀害玛丽亚 |
[20:29] | What? | 什么 |
[20:32] | – Is she okay? – She’s fine. | -她还好吗 -她没事 |
[20:34] | And she’s in a safe place. | 她现在在一个安全的地方 |
[20:36] | But there was something important | 但你们上次通话时 |
[20:37] | you wanted to tell Maria during your last conversation? | 你想告诉玛丽亚什么重要的事 |
[20:43] | About the generators. | 关于发电机 |
[20:45] | The ones at the energy project | 是能源项目里的吗 |
[20:47] | that she worked on in Iraq? | 她在伊拉克工作时的 |
[20:52] | After Maria left, | 玛丽亚离开后 |
[20:55] | the generators were never installed. | 发电机根本没装上 |
[20:58] | The hydroelectric plant failed. | 水电站瘫痪了 |
[21:01] | The entire province went dark. | 整个地区陷入黑暗 |
[21:03] | Hospitals had no electricity. | 医院没有电 |
[21:05] | Patients died on operating tables. | 病人死在手术台上 |
[21:09] | The local police lost control. | 当地警察控制不住局势 |
[21:11] | Within a week, Al-Qaeda moved back in. | 一周之内 基地组织就杀回来了 |
[21:13] | What happened to the generators? | 发电机怎么了 |
[21:15] | That’s what I wanted to tell Maria. | 这正是我想告诉玛丽亚的 |
[21:17] | Right before I left, I translated a contract | 就在我离开之前 我翻译了一份合同 |
[21:20] | for the transportation of six generators. | 内容是转运那六台发电机 |
[21:23] | A contract signed by whom? | 合同是谁签的 |
[21:28] | Are you sure you can protect Maria? | 你确定能保护好玛丽亚吗 |
[21:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:31] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[21:33] | Because it was her boss. | 因为是她上司签的 |
[21:35] | Ken Davis. | 肯·戴维斯 |
[21:36] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[21:39] | Why would he ship generators all the way to Iraq | 他为什么要把发电机运到伊拉克 |
[21:42] | only to turn around and ship them somewhere else? | 兜一圈又转运到他处呢 |
[21:44] | Maybe he got a better offer. | 也许他得到了更高的报价 |
[21:48] | Maria had Davis write a letter of recommendation in your behalf. | 玛丽亚让戴维斯为你写了封推荐信 |
[21:51] | That must be where he realized that, | 他一定意识到 |
[21:52] | if the two of you were ever reunited, you would tell her | 如果你俩重聚 你会告诉她 |
[21:55] | about his involvement with the missing generators. | 发电机的丢失跟他有关 |
[21:59] | Your asylum request has been denied. | 你的庇护请求被拒绝 |
[22:01] | Your ride home departs in an hour. | 一个小时后遣送你回家 |
[22:02] | No, this is a mistake. Please! | 不 这是搞错了 拜托 |
[22:05] | They’ll kill me if I go back! | 我回去 他们会杀了我 |
[22:15] | I just sent you information on a new lead, Detective. | 我刚发给你一条新线索 警探 |
[22:17] | It appears that Maria’s boss redirected | 原来是玛丽亚的上司 |
[22:20] | the missing generators in Iraq to an unknown destination. | 把丢失的发电机转运到了未知地点 |
[22:23] | How’d he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[22:24] | I’m not sure, but Omar knew about it. | 我不确定 但奥马尔知道 |
[22:27] | Ken Davis arranged for him | 肯·戴维斯安排将他 |
[22:28] | to be deported back to Iraq where he’ll be killed. | 遣返回伊拉克 他回去就会被杀 |
[22:30] | Davis doesn’t have that kind of authority. | 戴维斯没那个权力啊 |
[22:32] | But he certainly has the resources | 但他显然有办法 |
[22:33] | to convince a corrupt U.N. diplomat | 说服一名腐败的联合国外交官 |
[22:35] | to do his dirty work. | 替他办妥此事 |
[22:36] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna have to pay Davis a visit. | 是啊 看来我得拜访下戴维斯了 |
[22:38] | Please hurry, Detective. | 请尽快 警探 |
[22:39] | We haven’t much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[22:42] | Why would Davis steal the generators? | 戴维斯为什么要偷发电机 |
[22:44] | We’re looking into that now. | 我们正在查 |
[22:45] | I have to get to Omar. | 我得去找奥马尔 |
[22:46] | You’re not going anywhere | 你不能离开 |
[22:47] | with the Legionnaires still out there. | 外籍兵团还在外面 |
[22:49] | Guy engineered this place with an armored door | 这里设计安装了装甲门 |
[22:51] | and electromagnetic locks: you’re safe here. | 和电磁锁 你在这里很安全 |
[22:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[22:55] | They will kill Omar if he returns to Iraq. | 奥马尔一回伊拉克就会被杀 |
[23:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:04] | Are you gonna cry? | 你要哭吗 |
[23:06] | – What? – Hold on a sec. | -什么 -等等 |
[23:08] | You and Omar were more than just business associates, weren’t you? | 你和奥马尔不只是生意同伴 是吧 |
[23:18] | Every time I ran into a problem– | 每次我遇到麻烦 |
[23:21] | this sheikh, that tribe, this corrupt official– | 酋长啊 部落啊 贪官啊 |
[23:25] | it was always Omar who solved it | 都是奥马尔出面解决 |
[23:28] | by bringing people together. | 团结大家 |
[23:31] | That’s why I fell in love with him. | 所以我爱上了他 |
[23:35] | He would take me to the desert at night to drink cinnamon tea | 他会带我去夜晚的沙漠喝肉桂茶 |
[23:38] | and count the stars. | 数星星 |
[23:43] | Have you ever been to the desert at night? | 你看到过夜晚的沙漠吗 |
[23:46] | The only thing I remember about the desert | 我对沙漠的唯一记忆 |
[23:47] | is wiping the film off the top of a warm glass of camel’s milk. | 是揭掉热骆驼奶上层的薄膜 |
[23:53] | That’s where the bacteria breed. | 容易滋生细菌啊 |
[23:56] | Good advice. | 好建议 |
[23:59] | Omar and I, | 奥马尔和我 |
[24:01] | we hoped to get married when he got here. | 我们准备他一到就结婚 |
[24:04] | He deserves asylum. | 他应该得到庇护 |
[24:06] | I have to stop his deportation. | 我得阻止他被驱逐出境 |
[24:07] | I need to get to him. | 我必须去找他 |
[24:08] | Maria, you have to trust us. | 玛丽亚 你得相信我们 |
[24:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:14] | My mother was an academic back in Iran. | 我母亲曾是伊朗的一名学者 |
[24:19] | When the Ayatollah and his fanatics took over in ’79, | 79年阿亚图拉和他手下的狂热分子接管了那里 |
[24:23] | someone risked his life smuggling my mom out of there. | 有人冒着生命危险偷偷带我妈妈离开 |
[24:27] | If it weren’t for him — | 没有他 |
[24:28] | You’d have never been born. | 你也不会来到这个世上 |
[24:30] | Those fanatics that could’ve killed my mom in Iran | 那些差点让我妈妈死在伊朗的狂热分子 |
[24:33] | are the same fanatics that will kill Omar if he returns to Iraq. | 就是那些等奥马尔回国就痛下杀手的狂热分子 |
[24:38] | Just different stripes. | 只是派系不同罢了 |
[24:40] | But we’re not gonna let that happen. | 但我们不会让他们得逞的 |
[24:41] | How are you gonna stop it? | 你们怎么阻止 |
[24:43] | Davis has a U.N. diplomat in his pocket | 戴维斯收买了联合国外交官 |
[24:46] | and false accusations from the Iraqi government. | 还有伊拉克政府的诬告 |
[24:48] | Did you read this? | 你读过这个吗 |
[24:51] | “According to a trusted source beyond reproach, | “据可靠消息 不容置疑 |
[24:54] | Omar Risha has ties to–“ | 奥马尔·瑞沙牵涉” |
[24:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:02] | Davis’s recommendation? | 戴维斯的推荐信吗 |
[25:04] | “because of his impeccable integrity and trustworthiness, | “出于其绝对的正直度和诚信度 |
[25:07] | Omar is a man beyond reproach.” | 奥马尔的为人不容置疑” |
[25:10] | Davis wrote both letters. | 两封都是戴维斯写的 |
[25:14] | Iraqi government letterhead, | 伊拉克政府的信纸 |
[25:15] | but the font and the… | 但是字体和 |
[25:17] | the format are the same. | 格式都一样 |
[25:19] | He forged it. | 他伪造的 |
[25:20] | And the original is in Lapointe’s office. | 原件在拉波因特的办公室里 |
[25:22] | I have to get it. | 我得去拿 |
[25:22] | You can’t get in there. | 你进不去 |
[25:23] | – No, no, I know someone. I know a way. – Maria. | -不不 我认识人 我有办法 -玛丽亚 |
[25:26] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不能离开 |
[25:29] | You have to trust us. | 你得相信我们 |
[25:36] | Yes, Maria Martinez is an employee of mine. | 是的 玛丽亚·马丁内斯是我的员工 |
[25:39] | Something happen to her, Detective? | 她出事了吗 警探 |
[25:40] | You’re a big energy guy, right? | 你是能源巨头 对吧 |
[25:42] | International businessman? | 国际商人 |
[25:44] | Friends in high places? | 有不少高层的朋友 |
[25:47] | Even the U.N.? | 联合国里也有人 |
[25:48] | If you don’t mind, I have a schedule to keep. | 你不介意的话 恕我另有安排 |
[25:50] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:52] | You have another meeting scheduled | 和你联合国的朋友 |
[25:54] | with your friend inside the U.N.? | 又安排了会面吗 |
[25:57] | The one you’ve been calling every day? | 你每天都联系的那位吗 |
[26:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:02] | Metadata? | 元数据吗 |
[26:04] | This is a massive violation of my civil liberties. | 这严重侵犯了我的公民自由 |
[26:07] | We’ve already issued a warrant | 我们已经申请了搜查证 |
[26:08] | for your corrupt French pal Lapointe | 因为你的腐败法国朋友拉波因特那 |
[26:09] | for the attempted murder of Maria Martinez. | 因为你企图谋杀玛丽亚·马丁内斯 |
[26:12] | As soon as he flips, | 他一滚蛋 |
[26:13] | we’ll have the forged document you sent to the U.N. | 我们就能拿到你送去联合国 |
[26:15] | naming Omar Risha a terrorist. | 诬陷奥马尔·瑞沙为恐怖分子的伪造文件 |
[26:18] | This is absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[26:20] | Where’s my attorney? | 我的律师呢 |
[26:21] | See, Omar found out about the generators. | 奥马尔发现了发电机的事 |
[26:22] | So you had him shipped back, knowing he’d be killed. | 你就要把他送回去 知道他回去会被杀 |
[26:25] | Then you tried to kill Maria too. | 然后你还想杀害玛丽亚 |
[26:27] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[26:29] | Your little NYPD fiefdom | 你一名小小的纽约警察 |
[26:30] | doesn’t extend into the United Nations. | 根本没有联合国区域的执法权 |
[26:33] | Good luck using your tin badge to get in there, Detective. | 想用你的破警徽进去 那就祝你好运了 警探 |
[26:37] | You really think you’re a big shot, huh? | 你还真把自己当盘菜了 |
[26:39] | Get a couple bureaucrats in your pocket, | 收买了几名官僚 |
[26:41] | grease the contracts. | 合同能挣钱 |
[26:42] | You don’t care who dies. | 你就完全不在乎他人死活 |
[26:46] | Including your own employees. | 包括你自己的员工 |
[26:49] | Unless the D.A.’s ready to charge my client, we’re leaving. | 既然地检署没准备好起诉我的当事人 我们走 |
[26:54] | If you’re going to wade into international waters, | 想蹚国际浑水 |
[26:55] | Detective, I suggest you get a bigger boat. | 警探 建议你换条大船吧 |
[27:07] | Any word on Omar? | 奥马尔有消息了吗 |
[27:18] | I could use a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[27:21] | So could I. | 我也是 |
[27:25] | My boys keep a single malt in here somewhere. | 我家那两位肯定藏了瓶纯麦芽威士忌 |
[27:35] | Thank God Finch buys top shelf. | 谢天谢地 芬奇买的顶级好货 |
[27:52] | Finch! | 芬奇 |
[27:53] | 电压过高 安全模式启动 门关闭 | |
[27:55] | Damn engineers. | 倒霉工程师 |
[28:06] | Mr. Reese, they’re loading Omar for deportation. | 里瑟先生 他们要驱逐奥马尔 |
[28:09] | We have to do something. | 我们得有所行动 |
[28:13] | I’m going to pursue. | 我跟上去 |
[28:14] | No need, Finch. I’m on it. | 不用 芬奇 我搞定 |
[28:19] | Let’s hit it. | 开吧 |
[28:21] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:32] | Ms. Shaw, good news. | 肖女士 好消息 |
[28:33] | Mr. Reese has rescued Omar. | 里瑟先生解救了奥马尔 |
[28:35] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[28:37] | Except we just lost Maria, | 问题是玛丽亚丢了 |
[28:38] | and the Legionnaires are still out there looking for her. | 外籍兵团还在外面找她 |
[28:40] | And what’s worse, | 更糟的是 |
[28:42] | I think she’s headed to Lapointe’s office. | 我看她是奔拉波因特的办公室去了 |
[28:44] | Straight into the lion’s den. | 直入虎口啊 |
[28:57] | Please, I have an appointment with Mr. Sevon. | 拜托 我跟斯凡先生有约 |
[29:00] | He’s a Greek Diplomat. I don’t have much time. | 他是希腊外交官 我时间紧迫 |
[29:02] | Sorry, Lady. No badge, no entry. | 抱歉 女士 没有证件 不准进入 |
[29:04] | What’s the problem here? | 怎么回事 |
[29:05] | She’s my guest. | 她是我的客人 |
[29:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[29:10] | We have to hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 |
[29:11] | Maria, when I said I’d help, I meant making a few calls– | 玛丽亚 我说我能帮忙是指打几个电话 |
[29:14] | Lapointe denied Omar’s asylum based on | 拉波因特拒绝奥马尔的庇护是因为 |
[29:16] | a forged letter from the Iraqi government. | 一封来自伊拉克政府的伪造信件 |
[29:18] | That letter is in Lapointe’s office, and I need to get to it. | 这封信现在在拉波因特的办公室 我得拿到 |
[29:21] | This is absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[29:22] | We can’t just break into the high commissioner’s office. | 我们不能闯进高级专员的办公室 |
[29:24] | There are proper channels we can follow. | 我们可以走正规渠道 |
[29:26] | Davis conspired with Lapointe to have Omar killed. | 戴维斯和拉波因特勾结要害死奥马尔 |
[29:29] | And now they want me dead too. | 他们还想要我的命 |
[29:31] | What? Why would they do that? | 什么 他们为什么这么做 |
[29:33] | To cover up the theft of six generators in Iraq. | 掩饰那六台发电机在伊拉克被盗的事 |
[29:36] | Look, I will explain the rest later, | 我待会跟你详细解释 |
[29:37] | but right now I need to get that letter. | 但现在我得去拿到那封信 |
[29:41] | I’ll take you as far as Lapointe’s office. | 我会带你尽可能接近拉波因特的办公室 |
[29:43] | But then the rest is up to you. | 但剩下的就靠你自己了 |
[29:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:53] | You’re not a guard. | 你不是狱警 |
[29:55] | And you’re not a terrorist. | 你也不是恐怖份子 |
[29:56] | We know you saved Maria’s life in Iraq. | 我知道你在伊拉克救了玛丽亚的命 |
[29:59] | We’re here to return the favor. | 我们是来还人情的 |
[30:00] | That’s why you’re helping me? | 这就是你们救我的原因 |
[30:02] | Let’s just say we all know what it’s like to leave someone behind. | 这么说吧 我们都知道抛下别人的感觉 |
[30:08] | I love Maria. From the first time I met her. | 我爱玛丽亚 一见钟情 |
[30:11] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[30:12] | She’s headed to the U.N. to get evidence | 她去联合国总部取证据 |
[30:14] | to bring down Lapointe and Davis. | 要扳倒拉波因特和戴维斯 |
[30:15] | But not if they get to her first. | 前提是他们还没逮住她 |
[30:17] | We’ve got to get her out of there before it’s too late. | 我们得尽快把她救出来 |
[30:19] | Are you really suggesting we break into the United Nations? | 你当真是建议我们闯入联合国吗 |
[30:21] | They have triple-layered security. | 他们有三层安保系统 |
[30:23] | Infrared cameras with motion detection. | 红外线摄像机加运动探测器 |
[30:25] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[30:27] | But it’s going to require a smoke screen | 不过需要点烟雾 |
[30:29] | and a big-ass truck. | 外加一辆超大卡车 |
[30:39] | I’m in position outside the U.N. Compound. | 我在联合国大厦外边 |
[30:52] | Gonna need to step on it, Reese. | 得加油了 里瑟 |
[30:54] | Ready on this end. | 这边准备好了 |
[30:58] | Open wide, sister. | 来吧 妹子 |
[31:08] | There’s a report of smoke on the fourth floor. | 四楼有烟雾报告 |
[31:10] | Call 911. | 呼叫911 |
[31:11] | Fire department’s already here. | 消防队到了 |
[31:13] | We need to evacuate the building. | 我们需要紧急疏散 |
[31:18] | Stop playing with the horn, Lionel. | 别再乱按喇叭了 莱奈尔 |
[31:23] | Ever since I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[31:24] | I always wanted to drive one of these things. | 就一直想开这个 |
[31:25] | Here, you’re gonna need this. | 给 你用得上 |
[31:35] | Have you told anyone about Lapointe? | 你和谁提过拉波因特吗 |
[31:37] | The original of the letter has to be here somewhere. | 信的原件一定在这儿 |
[31:42] | We should stop while we’re ahead. | 我们还是见好就收 快走吧 |
[31:44] | I am not leaving until I clear Omar’s name. | 不还奥马尔一个清白 我不会离开 |
[31:48] | Find anything on Davis, Finch? | 戴维斯那边有消息吗 芬奇 |
[31:50] | Seems he’s deleted all his email correspondence. | 他似乎删掉了所有的电邮联络人 |
[31:55] | Ms. Groves, I’m a bit occupied at the moment. | 格罗夫斯小姐 我现在有点忙 |
[31:57] | Try “Habur Gate”, Harold. | 试试”哈伯门” 哈罗德 |
[31:59] | “Habur Gate”? | “哈伯门” |
[32:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:04] | But you’re welcome. | 不过不用谢 |
[32:06] | And, by the way… | 还有 |
[32:09] | I’m borrowing your dog. | 借你家狗一用 |
[32:20] | Customs clearance. | 海关清关 |
[32:22] | Six generators. | 六台发电机 |
[32:23] | Requested by… | 订购人 |
[32:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:33] | Where’s the fire, mes amis? | 火灾在哪儿啊 [法语]我的朋友 |
[32:43] | Here. | 这儿 |
[32:44] | – I found it. – Good. | -我找到了 -太好了 |
[32:46] | We should go. | 我们快走 |
[32:46] | He could be here any minute. | 他随时会回来 |
[32:47] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[32:50] | I should have known it was you | 我接到保安电话 |
[32:51] | when I received a call from the guards. | 就该猜到是你 |
[32:53] | And what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[32:55] | Excusez-moi, Monsieur Lapointe, | [法语]抱歉 拉波因特先生 |
[32:57] | Pardonnez des désordres, c’était… inévitable. | [法语]请原谅有点混乱 难免的 |
[33:00] | I didn’t know you spoke French. | 我都不知道你懂法语 |
[33:01] | That’s the first thing they teach you in the Foreign Legion. | 这是加入外籍兵团的第一收获 |
[33:18] | Consider this payback for what you did to my friend. | 这就当是为我朋友报仇吧 |
[33:22] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[33:24] | Second round is always more accurate than the first. | 第二发往往比第一发更精准 |
[33:27] | What second round? | 什么第二发 |
[33:29] | You’re not even holding a gun. | 你连枪都没有 |
[33:30] | I wasn’t talking about me. | 不是说我 |
[33:49] | Excusez-moi! | [法语]抱歉 |
[34:00] | So much for payback. | 仇报得差不多了 |
[34:01] | Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[34:04] | It’s a shame, really. | 真是遗憾啊 |
[34:06] | After all I did to help you. | 毕竟我帮了你不少 |
[34:07] | You’re working with Davis? Why? | 你跟戴维斯一伙的 为什么 |
[34:09] | You don’t understand how the real world works. | 你根本不了解真实的世界 |
[34:12] | I learned a long time ago, | 而我早就懂了 |
[34:13] | as a Legionnaire based in Rwanda. | 在外籍兵团中被派到卢旺达时就懂了 |
[34:15] | They used us to protect those who committed genocide. | 他们要我们去保护种族屠杀的罪犯 |
[34:18] | Real politiks. | 真实的政治 |
[34:20] | This is about greed, not politics. | 这是贪婪 不是政治 |
[34:22] | You have no loyalty. | 你毫无忠诚 |
[34:23] | Look at where your loyalty has landed you. | 看看忠诚把你害成什么样 |
[34:27] | You know the worst thing about dying on a U.N. property? | 知道死在联合国大楼最惨的是什么 |
[34:30] | Extraterritorial privileges. | 治外法权 |
[34:32] | Makes it very difficult for the NYPD to investigate. | 纽约警察很难进行调查 |
[34:38] | Somebody call 911? | 有人呼叫911吗 |
[34:40] | Drop the gun. | 放下武器 |
[34:41] | Or what, Detective? | 否则呢 警探 |
[34:42] | Or I’m gonna get realpolitik-y on your ass. | 否则打你个落花流水春去也 |
[34:47] | You and Davis stole the generators from Iraq. | 你和戴维斯从伊拉克偷了发电机 |
[34:50] | You have no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[34:52] | “Habur Gate” ring a bell? | “哈伯门” 有印象吗 |
[34:53] | Habur Gate: that’s the border crossing between Iraq and Turkey. | 哈伯门是伊拉克和土耳其交界处的边境检查点 |
[34:59] | Next time have someone else sign the customs form. | 下次找别人签海关表格 |
[35:07] | Go figure. | 猜猜看 |
[35:08] | Turns out immunity doesn’t stop you from bleeding. | 外交豁免权不能止血啊 |
[35:16] | That’s what I call “diplomacy.” | 这才叫”外交手段” |
[35:17] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[35:19] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe you’re here! | 我的上帝 你在这儿 |
[35:22] | Gonna need to step it up, boys. | 快点吧 小子们 |
[35:24] | Sounds like the cavalry’s on its way. | 听着像是突击队来了 |
[35:27] | – Come on. Let’s go. – We gotta go! | -快 走吧 -得走了 |
[35:33] | 物品搜索 水力发电机 水力集团2701系列 数量: 6 | |
[35:44] | How’d you find this place? | 你怎么找到这里的 |
[35:45] | Someone recommended the view. | 有人推荐这里的景色 |
[35:53] | The office of the high commissioner just sent this over. | 高级专员办公室送过来的 |
[35:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:59] | Your asylum’s officially been approved. | 你的庇护申请正式批准了 |
[36:05] | And Sevon? | 斯凡呢 |
[36:06] | Greece revoked his diplomatic immunity. | 希腊废除了他的外交豁免权 |
[36:09] | NYPD arrested him for the murder of Lapointe. | 纽约警局以谋杀拉波因特的罪名将其逮捕 |
[36:12] | Thank you, Detective, and your friends. | 谢谢你 警探 还有你的朋友 |
[36:16] | For everything. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[36:17] | Welcome to New York. | 纽约欢迎你 |
[36:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:32] | Thought the case was closed. | 案子不是结了吗 |
[36:34] | You did good tonight, Lionel. | 今晚干得不错 莱奈尔 |
[36:37] | Glass of champagne, best you got. | 来杯香槟 要最好的 |
[36:39] | I thought you didn’t drink. | 你不是不喝酒吗 |
[36:41] | March 20th. | 三月二十 |
[36:45] | Persian New Year. | 波斯新年 |
[36:48] | I thought you didn’t care about foreign cultures. | 你不是不关心他国文化吗 |
[36:52] | That’s what’s great about New York. | 这就是纽约最棒的一点 |
[36:54] | You don’t have to travel to learn about other cultures. | 无须环游世界去了解各国文化 |
[36:57] | They all come here. | 他们会送上门来 |
[37:00] | My father brought my mother here on their first date. | 我父亲第一次约会就带我妈来的这儿 |
[37:03] | No kidding. | 真的啊 |
[37:06] | Nice place. | 好地方 |
[37:07] | It’s changed names a couple times, | 名字换了又换 |
[37:09] | but the view’s still the same. | 但景色还是一如往昔 |
[37:16] | Get outta here, Fusco. | 走开 弗斯科 |
[37:21] | Happy New Year, Sameen. | 新年快乐 萨姆恩 |
[37:26] | It may not be the desert stars, | 虽然没有沙漠的星星 |
[37:27] | but there’s nothing like the New York city skyline. | 但什么也美不过纽约的夜空 |
[37:47] | And Davis? | 戴维斯呢 |
[37:48] | According to Detective Fusco, | 据弗斯科警探的消息 |
[37:50] | he’s flown the coop. | 他逃了 |
[37:51] | And with his international connections… | 凭借他的国际关系 |
[37:54] | he could be anywhere. | 他可能逃去任何地方 |
[37:56] | Maybe one of our allies will scoop him up. | 或许我们的某位盟友能找到他的下落 |
[38:00] | Speaking of allies… | 说到盟友 |
[38:01] | I do hope that Root isn’t feeding bear any chocolate. | 但愿根没有喂小熊吃巧克力 |
[38:10] | Zit. Zit. | [荷兰语]坐 坐 |
[38:16] | I’ve secured the generators you were looking for. | 你要的发电机我办妥了 |
[38:19] | They shipped from Akcaabat port last week. | 上周从[土耳其]阿克恰阿巴德港运出 |
[38:21] | What are you trying to power? New York city? | 你这是要给什么供电 整个纽约城吗 |
[38:23] | Sorry to hear about your friend Sevon. | 你朋友斯凡的事我很遗憾 |
[38:26] | But just as well. | 不过也无妨 |
[38:29] | He worked for an antiquated institution. | 他为之工作的机构已经过时了 |
[38:32] | Hard to believe that Nation States still think | 真不敢相信联合国居然还以为 |
[38:34] | they have any influence, even in cooperation. | 自己有影响力 能促进合作 |
[38:38] | Sevon got sloppy. | 斯凡疏忽了 |
[38:39] | I can’t afford such liabilities. | 我不能容忍这种疏忽 |
[38:42] | Then lucky for me I’m careful. | 好在我很小心 |
[38:45] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[39:03] | Walk. | 走 |
[39:20] | Go blind. | 切断监控 |
[40:00] | Which way, bear? | 哪边 小熊 |
[40:03] | That a boy. | 乖 |
[40:28] | Hello, Ms. Groves. | 你好啊 格罗夫斯女士 |
[40:31] | Zit, boy. | [荷兰语]坐 |
[40:33] | I commend your tracking abilities. | 我很赞赏你的跟踪能力 |
[40:36] | Sense of smell is often the most neglected of the five senses. | 嗅觉往往是最容易被忽略的五感之一 |
[40:40] | And one which machines can’t replicate. | 也是机器唯一无法复制的 |
[40:43] | At least…not yet. | 至少 现在还不能 |
[40:48] | When I was a boy, we had a foxhound called– | 我小时候 家里养了一条猎狐犬 |
[40:51] | Churchill. | “丘吉尔” |
[40:56] | Shall we cut to the chase? | 我们切入正题好吗 |
[41:00] | You have some things that don’t belong to you– | 你手里有一些不属于你的东西 |
[41:03] | two hard drives, a superconducting chip, | 两个硬盘 一片超导芯片 |
[41:07] | and six generators. | 还有六台发电机 |
[41:10] | Which means, | 说明 |
[41:11] | either your planning to bring Samaritan online… | 要么你打算激活”撒马利亚人” |
[41:14] | or you’re the world’s most ambitious gamer. | 要么你就是世界上最有斗志的游戏玩家 |
[41:17] | Why waste time arguing about small battles, | 何必浪费时间谈这些小打小闹呢 |
[41:21] | when we could be discussing the larger war? | 我们明明可以聊聊真正的战争 |
[41:25] | Perhaps you and I have more in common than you think. | 也许你我之间有很多共鸣 |
[41:27] | I don’t think so. | 恕难认同 |
[41:30] | I want the machine to be free. | 我想要放机器自由 |
[41:33] | You wanna control it. | 而你想要控制它 |
[41:34] | I won’t bore you with academic theories | 我就不跟你絮叨 |
[41:37] | about competing civilizations. | 竞争文明的学术理论了 |
[41:40] | It’s human nature to want to control the means to wealth, hmm? | 掌控手段获取财富是人类的本性 不是吗 |
[41:45] | Whether it be salt or gold or oil. | 不管是盐 黄金 或是石油 |
[41:48] | Or information. | 或是信息 |
[41:49] | It is the new currency. | 信息是新货币 |
[41:51] | And if someone’s gonna control it, | 既然有人要掌控 |
[41:54] | it might as well be you? | 那不如是你吗 |
[41:56] | Imagine… | 想象一下 |
[41:58] | What it would be like to merge, permanently. | 如果你我长期合作 |
[42:01] | I could use someone with such capabilities. | 我需要你这种人才 |
[42:05] | And why would I do that? | 我何必呢 |
[42:07] | Because I know what you know to be true, Ms. Groves, hmm? | 因为我知道你了解的是真相 格罗夫斯女士 |
[42:11] | Everyone thinks you’re crazy. | 人人都以为你疯了 |
[42:13] | But I don’t. | 但我不 |
[42:15] | Because we understand what’s coming. | 因为我们理解未来 |
[42:18] | What’s about to happen. | 理解将要发生什么 |
[42:21] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[42:23] | And what makes you think you’re in any position to negotiate? | 你凭什么以为自己有立场跟我谈判呢 |
[42:35] | Touche. | 漂亮 |
[42:37] | I never feel civilized… | 每每令我掩面长息的是 |
[42:39] | negotiating from the end of a barrel. | 谈判被人用枪指着 |
[42:43] | Either end. | 或是用枪指着别人 |
[42:46] | Shall we call this one a draw? | 这次就算平局好吗 |
[42:49] | Very well. | 很好 |
[42:51] | Perhaps next time we meet | 也许下次见面 |
[42:53] | you’ll reconsider my offer. | 你会重新考虑我的提议 |