时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:13] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | If your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | The leaked black budget report reveals | 泄露的情报预算披露 |
[00:42] | several classified military intelligence programs, | 秘密军事情报行动组织 |
[00:43] | 旧金山论坛报 国防部情报预算泄露 | |
[00:44] | 旧金山论坛报 国防部情报预算泄露 | |
[00:45] | 旧金山论坛报 国防部情报预算泄露 | |
[00:45] | with code names like Chalk Eagle and Tractor Rose. | 如”白垩鹰”组织 “牵玫瑰”组织 |
[00:49] | A program designated Northern Lights has… | 其中一个”北极光”组织 |
[00:51] | Northern Lights has a budget far outstripping | “北极光”组织的预算远超 |
[00:54] | any other program. | 其他组织 |
[00:55] | Classified as “Operation support for counterterrorism activities,” | 被归为是”反恐活动资金” |
[00:59] | The details are scarce. | 具体情况不明 |
[01:01] | Some have speculated that it may be related | 有人怀疑其涉嫌 |
[01:04] | to the surveillance of American citizens. | 监控美国公民 |
[01:06] | If so, what does that mean for our privacy? | 这 对我们的隐私意味着什么呢 |
[01:10] | Media got a hold of the program name, | 媒体拿到组织的名字了 |
[01:12] | which means your old boss Control just lost it. | 说明你的老上司主控者下台了 |
[01:15] | Bitch tried to kill me. | 那贱人想杀我 |
[01:17] | Nice to see her head on the chopping block for change. | 乐得见她任人鱼肉 |
[01:19] | Anyone connected to the machine will be | 所有跟机器有关的人 |
[01:21] | burying evidence 6 feet down. | 都会将证据深埋地下 |
[01:23] | Could put the program in jeopardy. | 组织可能会有危险 |
[01:26] | Government can’t put the machine back in the box. | 政府又封不住机器 |
[01:28] | We’re still getting our numbers, | 我们仍然收着号码 |
[01:30] | So the lights are on. | 说明开着机呢 |
[01:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:44] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:45] | You guys have the pancakes? | 你们尝了那煎饼没 |
[01:47] | Try the banana chocolate chip–amazing. | 试试香蕉巧克力碎的 妙不可言 |
[01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[01:51] | No small talk? | 不先寒暄下 |
[01:53] | All right, fine by me. | 好吧 我无所谓 |
[01:55] | You have the product? | 货拿了 |
[01:59] | What’s it look like? | 你瞧呢 |
[02:00] | You got the money? | 钱拿了 |
[02:07] | 1 million. We have a deal? | 一百万 成交吧 |
[02:10] | You got it, man. | 成交 |
[02:17] | That fast, huh? | 这么快 |
[02:19] | Couldn’t even wait to get back to the hotel to count it? | 等不到回了酒店再算账吗 |
[02:23] | See, Ray, your partner’s already picked out a house in Hawaii. | 你看 雷 你同伴已经在夏威夷选好豪宅了 |
[02:26] | So as soon as you turn your back, | 你一转身 |
[02:27] | he’s gonna put two in your head | 他就要往你脑袋上来两枪 |
[02:28] | and keep all the money for himself. | 自己吞下所有钱了 |
[02:29] | But guess what, Julio. | 不过你猜怎么着 胡里奥 |
[02:30] | Ray here put a down payment on a yacht, | 雷已经付了一艘游艇的订金 |
[02:32] | told your girl he’d show her the world. | 告诉你的妞儿要带她环游世界了 |
[02:35] | 500,000 buys a lot. But a million? | 五十万挺多的 不过一百万 |
[02:38] | Both of you would take out your partner for that. | 你们俩都不惜干掉对方了 |
[02:40] | You little son of a… | 你这个贱人 |
[02:41] | Sorry, guys. Deal’s off. | 抱歉了两位 生意黄了 |
[02:47] | Sweet dreams, boys. | 好梦吧 小子们 |
[02:57] | Fusco can clean this up. | 交给弗斯科了 |
[02:59] | 20 years in lockup ought to keep ’em from killing each other. | 坐二十年牢能保证他们无法自相残杀了 |
[03:02] | See? Business as usual. | 看 一切照旧 |
[03:04] | Even if the government’s program’s on ice, | 政府那边的组织被冻结 |
[03:06] | the machine is still spitting out numbers. | 机器也照吐号码不误 |
[03:09] | You know Finch. | 以芬奇的性子 |
[03:10] | Even without Northern Lights, his machine will find a way | 就算没有北极光 他的机器也会想法子 |
[03:12] | to maintain national security. | 保护国家安全 |
[03:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:17] | Then who’s handling the relevant threats? | 那谁负责相关威胁 |
[03:26] | Root. | 根 |
[03:27] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[03:28] | You miss me between drug deals? | 贩毒时想我了 |
[03:30] | Yeah. I miss you like I miss an intestinal parasite. | 是啊 拿你当我肠子里的蛔虫那么想 |
[03:34] | I love your similes. | 我喜欢你的比喻 |
[03:35] | Hop on, Shaw. | 上来吧 肖 |
[03:36] | We’ve got a relevant number in Alaska. | 阿拉斯加有个相关号码 |
[03:39] | We’re gonna steal a jet. | 我们得偷架飞机 |
[03:42] | Does sound kind of fun. | 听着挺好玩儿 |
[03:44] | Send me a postcard. | 给我寄明信片 |
[03:47] | Turn that frown upside down, Lurch. | 别闷闷不乐了 阴郁男 |
[03:49] | You’re going on vacation too. | 你也要去度假了 |
[03:52] | Harold’s about to call from D.C. | 哈罗德马上要从华盛顿特区给你电话了 |
[03:53] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[04:01] | Mr. Reese, I’m afraid our services | 里瑟先生 恐怕我们的业务 |
[04:02] | are required in the nation’s capital. | 要扩展到首都了 |
[04:04] | I heard. On my way. | 听说了 这就去 |
[04:17] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[04:21] | This’ll work. | 还行啊 |
[04:24] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[04:26] | Sorry, got tied up at the library. | 抱歉 在图书馆耽搁了一会儿 |
[04:30] | I’m happy to see that you’ve come prepared for a long haul. | 很高兴你准备好了长期出差 |
[04:34] | Dare I hope that you’ve packed something other than weaponry? | 我能不能奢望里边装了武器之外的东西 |
[04:38] | There’s some trip wire to booby-trap the room door, | 还带了门外设陷阱用的地雷拉发线 |
[04:40] | and a toothbrush. | 以及牙刷 |
[04:42] | Oral hygiene is something, I suppose. | 口腔卫生是蛮重要 |
[04:44] | You got a number here in D.C.? | 你收到了华盛顿的号码 |
[04:46] | It would seem so. | 看来是的 |
[04:48] | My investigation into vigilance’s activities | 对时刻警惕的调查 |
[04:52] | will have to wait. | 只好先暂停 |
[04:54] | Root is getting the relevant numbers now. | 现在根在收相关号码了 |
[04:56] | Shaw is with her. | 肖跟她在一起 |
[04:58] | We’re entering uncharted territory, | 我们进入了一个新领域 |
[05:00] | tasked with both relevant and irrelevant numbers. | 既要负责相关号码 又要负责无关号码 |
[05:03] | Already stretched pretty thin, Finch. | 战线拉太长了 芬奇 |
[05:04] | And at the worst possible time. | 还是在最糟糕的时机 |
[05:06] | Just when Decima is determined to make Samaritan operational. | 德西玛正要将”撒马利亚人”上线 |
[05:11] | Maybe the timing’s not a coincidence. | 也许这时机不是巧合 |
[05:13] | I fear that it may be connected. | 恐怕是有联系 |
[05:16] | These are strange times, | 如今形势古怪 |
[05:18] | and the threat of Samaritan should not be underestimated. | “撒马利亚人”的威胁不容低估 |
[05:23] | How do you know it’s not already up and running? | 你怎么知道它现在还没开始运作 |
[05:26] | Because we’d be dead, Mr. Reese. | 因为我们还没死 里瑟先生 |
[05:28] | The machine is a Shield. It protects lives. | 机器是盾 保护生命 |
[05:32] | I designed it with safeguards to prevent it | 我设计确保它不会 |
[05:35] | being abused as an agent of destruction. | 被滥用来毁灭世界 |
[05:38] | Samaritan is an open system, a sword. | “撒马利亚人”是开放系统 是剑 |
[05:41] | If it gains access to the government’s feeds, | 一旦它获取了政府信号权限 |
[05:44] | there will be no checks on its power. | 其力量将无可限量 |
[05:46] | There will be no limits to the knowledge possessed | 无法阻止其信息 |
[05:48] | by the person controlling it. | 被私人控制 |
[05:49] | Decima would definitely use it to hunt down its enemies. | 德西玛一定会用来攻击其敌人 |
[05:52] | And as confidants of the machine, | 身为机器的最知情者 |
[05:54] | you and I would be at the top of the list. | 你我将会首当其冲 |
[05:56] | So maybe the machine is trying to protect us. | 也许机器是想保护我们 |
[05:58] | No, I built it to protect everyone, | 不 我造它是为了保护所有人 |
[06:03] | One number at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[06:06] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[06:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:10] | That’s Roger McCourt. | 这是罗杰·麦考特 |
[06:12] | Our new number is a United States Congressman? | 新号码是美国国会议员 |
[06:14] | From Illinois. | 来自伊利诺斯州 |
[06:16] | Six terms in Congress. | 在国会任职六届 |
[06:18] | Current ranking minority member of the pivotal House Rules Committee. | 目前是众议院规则委员会的少数党成员 |
[06:21] | The Rules Committee controls the flow of legislation– | 规则委员会负责法案的走向 |
[06:25] | spurring it forward or stopping it altogether. | 加速通过或是彻底叫停 |
[06:29] | If he has that much power, | 他有这么大的权力 |
[06:31] | he’ll have plenty of enemies. | 肯定树敌不少 |
[06:33] | Given their activities in Washington recently, | 鉴于”时刻警惕”最近在华盛顿的活动 |
[06:35] | Vigilance would have to be a suspect. | 他们颇有嫌疑 |
[06:38] | However, McCourt’s been an outspoken opponent of government surveillance. | 不过 麦考特一直公开反对政府监控 |
[06:42] | Could Decima want him dead? | 会不会是德西玛想要他命 |
[06:43] | Perhaps. | 有可能 |
[06:44] | But killing a congressman would seem too flashy for them. | 不过谋杀国会议员这种手段过于高调 不像他们 |
[06:49] | Nobody likes the government these days. | 这年头 没人喜欢政府 |
[06:51] | Any disgruntled citizen could be the assassin. | 任何心怀不满的公民都有可能变成刺客 |
[06:55] | We have to get to the Capitol. | 我们得去国会大厦 |
[07:14] | You call this music? | 你这叫音乐么 |
[07:16] | Finch? Are you okay? | 芬奇 你还好吗 |
[07:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:21] | Can we put the screeching cat out of its misery? | 咱们放过那只悲惨的猫咪行不 |
[07:23] | It’s not Feline. It’s Verdi. | 这不是《猫》 是威尔第 |
[07:26] | There’s a performance of Il Trovatore | 他的《游吟诗人》 |
[07:28] | at the Kennedy Center that I’d like to catch. | 正在肯尼迪中心上演 我想去看 |
[07:30] | Next time you can be the disc jockey. | 下次让你当DJ |
[07:32] | We’ll listen to whatever you like. | 你喜欢什么 我们就听什么 |
[07:34] | Maybe next time I’ll just sing for you. | 那不如下次我唱歌给你听 |
[07:36] | I do a great Ring Cycle, you know. | 我唱《指环》可拿手了 |
[07:38] | I think I’ll skip your Brunnhilde. | 我才不要听你唱[女武神]伯伦希尔 |
[07:41] | Suit yourself. | 随你高兴 |
[07:44] | Looks like our congressman is in danger | 似乎这位议员的危险 |
[07:46] | of catching lobbyist disease. | 是被说客烦死 |
[07:48] | It’s gonna be difficult to get ears on McCourt. | 很难监听麦考特 |
[07:50] | His aide handles all phone activity. | 他的助手负责全部电话 |
[07:52] | McCourt doesn’t want the government eavesdropping on him? | 麦考特不想政府监听自己吗 |
[07:55] | Congressmen know better than anyone | 议员比谁都清楚 |
[07:57] | that their employer could be listening. | 上司可能在听 |
[07:58] | We’ll have to get close to him, | 我们得靠近他 |
[08:01] | narrow down the list of threats. | 筛选可能的威胁 |
[08:02] | The Capitol Police detail won’t let anyone near him. | 国会警察保镖不会让人靠近他 |
[08:06] | Congressmen are eligible for Secret Service protection | 议员如果要特勤局保护 |
[08:08] | in the event of additional risk. | 就必须存在额外风险 |
[08:10] | No one’s made an attempt on his life yet. | 还没人企图杀他 |
[08:13] | The congressman doesn’t even know the danger he’s in. | 议员不知道自己有危险 |
[08:27] | He knows now. Drive, Finch. | 现在知道了 开车 芬奇 |
[08:42] | I have to tell you, Mr. Reese, | 我得告诉你 里瑟先生 |
[08:43] | I don’t approve of this strategy. | 我不赞同这一策略 |
[08:45] | You’re the one who said you couldn’t make an alias | 是你自己说的 你做的假身份 |
[08:47] | that would pass Secret Service muster. | 通不过特勤局的审查 |
[08:49] | I said I didn’t have time. | 我是说时间不够 |
[08:50] | I didn’t know you were gonna steal the identity | 我当时可不知道你会去偷 |
[08:52] | of an actual Secret Service agent. | 真特勤局特工的身份 |
[08:54] | I’m just borrowing it. Relax. | 借用下罢了 放松 |
[08:57] | Order some room service. | 叫点客房服务吧 |
[08:58] | Perhaps I will when you tell me what you’ve done | 要我放松 你先告诉我 你怎么处理 |
[09:00] | with the real Agent Abbott. | 那位真阿伯特特工了 |
[09:01] | He’s resting comfortably in a motel room near the airport. | 他在机场附近的旅馆里舒服地休息呢 |
[09:05] | Define “comfortably.” | 怎么个”舒服” |
[09:07] | Gotta go, Finch. | 不聊了 芬奇 |
[09:09] | The Rules Committee is meeting in ten minutes, | 规则委员会的会议是十分钟后 |
[09:10] | you have your journal interview at 11:30, | 杂志采访在十一点半 |
[09:12] | and then lunch at ocean grill | 午餐在海鲜烤坊 |
[09:13] | with Cynthia Carol from Privacy First | 与”隐私保护”的辛西娅·卡罗尔 |
[09:15] | to discuss your anti-surveillance initiative. | 讨论您提出的反监控倡议 |
[09:16] | – Good morning, Leslie. – Good morning, congressman. | -早上好 莱斯丽 -早上好 议员先生 |
[09:19] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[09:20] | This is agent Abbott, Secret Service. | 这位是阿伯特特工 特勤局的 |
[09:21] | He’s been assigned to you. | 他被派来保护您 |
[09:23] | Because of the shooting? | 因为枪击 |
[09:24] | Oh, sorry, I was thinking more | 抱歉 我今天一直在考虑 |
[09:26] | about the business ahead of me today | 自己将要做的事情 |
[09:27] | rather than behind. | 而不是过去的事情 |
[09:29] | Where you from, Abbott? | 你是哪里人 阿伯特 |
[09:32] | He’s from Tulsa, Oklahoma. | 他来自俄克拉荷马州塔尔萨 |
[09:33] | Tulsa, sir. | 塔尔萨 先生 |
[09:35] | Tulsa, Oklahoma. Good people, salt of the earth. | 塔尔萨 俄克拉荷马州 好人 社会中坚 |
[09:39] | And for tonight, tickets to the Verdi opera at the Kennedy Center. | 还有今晚 肯尼迪中心威尔第歌剧的票 |
[09:41] | Do I have to go to this? | 我非得去吗 |
[09:42] | This sounds like screeching cats. | 跟猫咪惨叫似的 |
[09:44] | You promised your wife. | 您答应过妻子了 |
[09:45] | I could shoot you in the leg, sir. | 我可以开枪打你的腿 先生 |
[09:47] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[09:48] | Might get you out of the opera. | 可以救你解脱歌剧之苦 |
[09:51] | You know, Duran here, he always wanted to be Secret Service. | 这位杜兰 特别想加入特勤局 |
[09:54] | Isn’t that right, Duran? | 是吗 杜兰 |
[09:55] | At one time, sir. | 有阵子是 先生 |
[09:57] | If you show Abbott some love here, | 你对阿伯特好点儿 |
[09:59] | Maybe he’ll put in a good word for you. | 没准儿他能替你美言几句 |
[10:01] | And we can dispense with the stoplights today, okay? | 咱们今天可以无视交通信号灯了 是吧 |
[10:24] | – McCourt! – Dunphy. | -麦考特 -邓非 |
[10:27] | You should’ve called first. | 你应该先打个电话 |
[10:28] | My office is slammed this morning. | 我办公室今早没人 |
[10:29] | Is this about the airline contract? | 是航空公司合同的事吗 |
[10:31] | They’re trying to stick it to us, Mac. | 他们在仗势欺人 麦克 |
[10:32] | And now I’m hearing you might be taking their side | 我听说你要支持他们 |
[10:34] | instead of the Union’s? | 不支持工会了 |
[10:36] | Dunphy, Dunphy. | 邓非 邓非 |
[10:37] | It must be Bruce Dunphy, | 应该是布鲁斯·邓非 |
[10:39] | Part of the leadership of the Illinois Machinists Union. | 伊利诺伊机师工会领导 |
[10:42] | I know it’s a lousy contract, | 合同是不怎么样 |
[10:43] | but I do think that you ought to sign it. | 不过 我想你还是签了好 |
[10:46] | Unbelievable. You backstabbing son of a– | 真不敢相信 你个背后捅刀子的贱 |
[10:49] | Whoa, hold it, hold it. | 等等 等等 |
[10:50] | You think you can pull this bait and switch with us, | 你以为你可以占便宜就算 甩了我们 |
[10:52] | with me, and get away with it? | 甩了我 拍屁股走人吗 |
[10:53] | Looks like McCourt might have crossed the wrong Union boss. | 看来麦考特惹到不该惹的工会头子了 |
[10:56] | It’s not a good deal, but it does keep the plant open. | 条件是差了点 但总算能让工厂维持下去 |
[11:00] | And it puts you at the front of the line | 而且你可以更有力地竞争 |
[11:01] | for a bigger government contract | 更大的政府合同 |
[11:03] | that’s coming down the pike next year. | 就在明年 |
[11:05] | – Another contract? – Yeah. | -另一份合同 -没错 |
[11:08] | So you see, Bruce, I am looking out for your guys. | 你看 布鲁斯 我照应着你们呢 |
[11:11] | But you do have to trust me. | 但你得信任我 |
[11:16] | I guess I jumped the gun a little bit. | 我有点太性急了 |
[11:18] | Forget it. | 没事 |
[11:19] | Is your wife in town with you? | 你妻子也和你一起来了吗 |
[11:21] | – Yeah. – Here. | -是的 -给 |
[11:22] | Go as my guest. | 我请客 |
[11:24] | It’s classical stuff. She’ll love it. | 很经典 她会喜欢的 |
[11:26] | Really? Oh, thanks, Mac. | 真的吗 谢啦 麦克 |
[11:28] | It’s my pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[11:29] | Tell your guys not to worry. | 让你的人别担心 |
[11:30] | Remember, I’m your man. | 记住 我是你们的人 |
[11:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | Leslie, will you call my wife | 莱斯丽 打电话给我妻子 |
[11:35] | and tell her unfortunately the opera was sold out? | 告诉她很不幸那歌剧票已售罄 |
[11:37] | It would appear our congressman has quite a knack | 看来这位国会议员游刃有余 |
[11:39] | for getting himself out of unpleasant situations. | 擅长摆脱不利局面 |
[11:42] | Yeah, that opera would’ve been brutal. | 是啊 那歌剧太凶残了 |
[12:10] | I’m not accustomed to taking meetings on such short notice, | 我通常可不会任人招之即来 |
[12:13] | but your reputation precedes you. | 但你声名远播 |
[12:15] | Don’t worry, Senator. | 别担心 参议员 |
[12:17] | I come with only the best of intentions. | 我一片诚意 |
[12:19] | So what can I do for you? | 需要我为你做什么 |
[12:21] | Actually it’s what I can do for you and your Northern Lights problem. | 其实是我为你和你的”北极光”问题做什么 |
[12:25] | If you’re referring to the leaked black budget report, | 如果你是指情报预算报告泄露之事 |
[12:30] | mine’s just one of 100 names found in there. | 我只是其中百余名字之一罢了 |
[12:32] | I’ve already made it clear I have no knowledge of that project. | 我已经澄清过了 我一无所知 |
[12:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:37] | I thought you knew a great deal about it, | 我认为你知之甚多 |
[12:39] | especially since the 2008 policy retreat on Martha’s Vineyard | 尤其是2008年马沙文雅岛秘密会议之后 |
[12:44] | when you were tapped to shepherd the program. | 你从那时起开始领导这一项目 |
[12:48] | Surely you didn’t think, | 你不会认为 |
[12:49] | in a world where you were surveilling everyone, | 在这个你监视所有人的世界里 |
[12:52] | that no one was watching you. | 没人监视你吧 |
[12:55] | So… | 那 |
[12:56] | what is it you want? | 你想做什么 |
[12:58] | As I told you, | 我告诉过你了 |
[13:00] | to help. | 帮忙 |
[13:01] | The group responsible for leaking your black budget to the press | 向媒体泄露情报预算的组织 |
[13:05] | calls themselves Vigilance. | 自称为”时刻警惕” |
[13:08] | Privacy terrorists. | 隐私恐怖分子 |
[13:09] | This is one of their leaders, | 这是他们的领导者之一 |
[13:11] | known by his alias as Peter Collier. | 化名叫彼得·科利尔 |
[13:16] | Ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[13:17] | You risked your career | 你冒着仕途被毁的风险 |
[13:19] | hiding a program designed to protect the country, | 隐藏那个保护国家的项目 |
[13:22] | yet it couldn’t protect you from this group when you needed it to. | 它却无法在你需要时保护你免受”时刻警惕”的伤害 |
[13:26] | And now you’ve had to shut it down… | 你现在不得不关闭它 |
[13:29] | leaving your country unprotected. | 让你的国家毫无保护 |
[13:33] | A frightening prospect indeed. | 细思恐极 |
[13:35] | The country will always be protected. | 国家总会受到保护 |
[13:38] | Yes, I’m sure you’re weighing alternative approaches, | 是的 我肯定你在考虑替代方法 |
[13:40] | as your president might say. | 正如贵总统所言 |
[13:43] | I can save you the time. | 我可以帮你省点时间 |
[13:45] | My company, Decima Technologies, | 我的公司 德西玛科技 |
[13:48] | is finalizing development of a new surveillance system. | 马上就能完成一个新监视系统的开发 |
[13:52] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[13:54] | we’ve gone down a similar path with mixed results. | 我们也做过类似尝试 效果难说 |
[13:58] | Northern Lights was effective | 北极光极有效 |
[13:59] | but compromised by the ethics of its creator. | 不过被其创造者的道德观影响了 |
[14:02] | It spoke but never listened. | 只发号施令 不接受指令 |
[14:05] | What I have not only listens but obeys. | 而我的 能接受指令 遵守指令 |
[14:09] | It can find anyone anywhere anytime. | 它能找出任何人 随时随地 |
[14:15] | You merely need to ask. | 你开口一问就行 |
[14:19] | As intriguing as that sounds, | 虽然听上去不错 |
[14:21] | there are some members of congress | 但国会里有些人 |
[14:22] | making too much hay out of this latest scandal | 正就这次的丑闻大做文章 |
[14:25] | to ever green-light another program. | 不会再批准另外的项目 |
[14:29] | Share my proposal with your colleagues. | 跟你的同事们聊聊我的提议 |
[14:32] | If there is interest… | 只要感兴趣 |
[14:35] | dissenting voices will not be a problem. | 反对声不是问题 |
[14:38] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能肯定 |
[14:39] | Because, Senator, | 因为 参议员 |
[14:41] | obstacles are only obstacles | 有阻碍存在 |
[14:44] | until you move them out of the way. | 只要移去就好 |
[14:53] | So how long you been with the congressman? | 你跟着议员多久了 |
[14:55] | Long enough to know he doesn’t need Secret Service protection. | 久到知道他不需要特勤局保护 |
[14:58] | What about the shooting? | 那枪击是怎么回事 |
[15:00] | Just some antigovernment wing nut | 只是些反政府激进分子 |
[15:01] | looking to make the news cycle. | 想上新闻罢了 |
[15:03] | I suppose that’s possible. | 也有可能 |
[15:05] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[15:07] | That’s my supervisor. Guy’s always in my ear. | 是我主管 总是缠着我不放 |
[15:11] | What do you got, Finch? | 查到什么了 芬奇 |
[15:13] | Nothing of note. | 什么也没有 |
[15:14] | McCourt’s list of enemies is practically nonexistent. | 麦考特根本没有敌人 |
[15:16] | He ran a surprisingly clean campaign to get into office, | 他竞选过程出奇干净 |
[15:20] | and his current stand against unchecked surveillance | 他目前反对非法监控的态度 |
[15:22] | has endeared him to elements of both parties. | 让他在两党都受到青睐 |
[15:24] | What about his personal life? | 那他的私生活呢 |
[15:26] | No red flags–finances are sound, carries no debt, | 没问题 经济宽裕 没有债务 |
[15:29] | and has an impressive stock portfolio. | 持有的股票也令人赞叹 |
[15:40] | Help you with something, friend? | 有什么能帮你的吗 朋友 |
[15:42] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[15:42] | I’m trying to be polite here. | 我努力客气了 |
[15:44] | It’s all right, Abbott, I’ve got this. | 没事的 阿伯特 我来处理 |
[15:48] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[15:52] | Local homeless guy. I’ve seen him around. | 当地的流浪者 我经常看见他 |
[15:54] | McCourt knows him? | 麦考特认识他 |
[15:56] | No, but people like him know McCourt. | 不 但那种人都认识麦考特 |
[15:58] | He’s got a standing offer to buy a meal for anyone who needs one. | 他经常请有需要的人用餐 |
[16:00] | It’s a practice he started last year | 这是他去年开始的一项实践 |
[16:02] | to raise awareness for the homeless problem. | 旨在唤起对流浪者的关注 |
[16:04] | One more, Congressman. | 再来一张 议员 |
[16:05] | It also helps burnish his public image. | 同时帮他提升公众形象 |
[16:08] | – Okay. – Get him some soup. | -好了 -给他上份汤 |
[16:22] | Finch, take this down. | 芬奇 记下来 |
[16:24] | E5-9MI6 Echo five dash nine mike india six. | |
[16:30] | A license plate? | 车牌吗 |
[16:31] | See if you can trace it. | 追踪它试试 |
[16:33] | Abbott, chop-chop! | 阿伯特 走了 |
[16:35] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[16:36] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[16:41] | Starting to think I should’ve gone with Root. | 我当初真该跟着根走 |
[16:53] | Thanks for being my travel buddy on these errands. | 谢谢你陪我完成这些活儿 |
[16:58] | Sure. | 没事 |
[16:59] | It’s not every day you get to beat up a militia group in anchorage, | 可不是每天都有机会去泊机处放倒一帮武装分子 |
[17:02] | then hop a plane to Miami. | 夺机飞往迈阿密的 |
[17:05] | So is this what you’re doing from now on, | 你就开始 干这种活儿 |
[17:08] | you’re chasing down bad guys? | 抓坏人了吗 |
[17:10] | I doubt it. | 应该不会 |
[17:12] | There’s still too much work to be done. | 太多工作要做 |
[17:16] | What kind of work? | 什么工作 |
[17:18] | Preparation. | 准备 |
[17:22] | I understand. We’re leaving now. | 明白 我们马上离开 |
[17:24] | – Time to go. – Where to? | -该走了 -去哪儿 |
[17:27] | – St. Louis. – Oh, great. | -圣路易斯 -好极了 |
[17:30] | I know a steak joint that serves a filet that’s better than sex. | 那里有家牛排店的菲力牛排爽过做爱 |
[17:33] | Yummy as that sounds, you won’t be joining me. | 听起来真美味 但你不能跟我同去了 |
[17:36] | She needs you somewhere else. | 她需要你去别的地方 |
[17:40] | W-where? | 哪儿 |
[17:49] | You should go back to dealing coke, Sonny. | 你还是回去贩可卡因吧 小家伙 |
[17:52] | It’s a lot safer than moving explosives. | 比运炸药安全多了 |
[18:22] | – You there, Finch? – Always, Mr. Reese. | -你在吗 芬奇 -永远在 里瑟先生 |
[18:25] | Sounds rather quiet there. | 那边挺安静啊 |
[18:27] | I think the only thing McCourt is in danger of | 我觉得麦考特唯一的危险 |
[18:29] | is working too late. | 就是工作到太晚 |
[18:31] | I fear you may need to remain on his security detail | 恐怕你做他保镖的时间 |
[18:33] | longer than anticipated. | 会比预期长 |
[18:35] | Shouldn’t we check in on the real Agent Abbott? | 我们是否该查看下真阿伯特特工如何了 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I guess someone should turn him over. | 是啊 得有人帮他翻翻身 |
[18:41] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[18:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:50] | Something’s wrong, Finch. | 出事了 芬奇 |
[18:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:55] | What the hell, Abbott? | 搞什么鬼 阿伯特 |
[18:57] | You never heard of knocking? | 不知道要敲门吗 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry. I thought I heard a… | 抱歉 我以为是 |
[19:03] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[19:05] | Should I call it in? | 要我叫人吗 |
[19:09] | Finch, McCourt and his aide have been working | 芬奇 麦考特和他的助手忙的 |
[19:11] | on more than just policy positions. | 可不止是政策立场 |
[19:13] | Might wanna consider his wife as a possible threat. | 也许他妻子是威胁 |
[19:16] | Actually, her emails show that she’s been aware of his affairs | 实际上 她的电邮显示她对于他的婚外情 |
[19:20] | for quite some time. | 已经知情很久了 |
[19:22] | Seems they have more of an arrangement than a marriage. | 看来他们的婚姻更像是一份合同 |
[19:26] | Mr. Reese, I found something. | 里瑟先生 我有发现了 |
[19:27] | What is it? | 什么发现 |
[19:28] | With Fusco’s aid, I was able to trace | 在弗斯科的帮助下 我追踪到 |
[19:30] | the license plate from the SUV outside the restaurant | 餐馆外那辆越野车的车牌 |
[19:33] | back to a rental car company. | 属于一家租车公司 |
[19:35] | It seems the vehicle was rented to a shell corporation | 似乎是被一家空壳公司租下的 |
[19:37] | set up by another company… | 设立该空壳公司的是 |
[19:41] | Decima Technologies. | 德西玛科技 |
[19:42] | Decima. | 德西玛 |
[19:45] | You were right, Finch. It’s all connected. | 你说对了 芬奇 全都有联系 |
[19:49] | McCourt must be a threat to Samaritan. | 麦考特肯定威胁到了”撒马利亚人” |
[19:54] | Which would explain why they’re here. | 所以他们才会在这里 |
[20:04] | Duran. | 杜兰 |
[20:05] | There’s something you should know, Officer. | 有件事你得知道 警官 |
[20:07] | He’s not Secret Service. | 他不是特勤局的 |
[20:11] | What? Who’s this? | 什么 你是谁 |
[20:12] | Here’s the real Agent Abbott. | 这才是真阿伯特探员 |
[20:23] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[20:27] | – Abbott, what are you doing? – Stay put. | -阿伯特 你在干嘛 -待着别动 |
[20:36] | Mr. Reese, what’s happening? | 里瑟先生 发生什么事了 |
[20:38] | Change of plans. I’ve got McCourt. | 计划有变 我抓住麦考特了 |
[20:40] | Got him? | 抓住他了 |
[20:42] | You’ve kidnapped a United States congressman? | 你绑架了美国国会议员 |
[20:44] | Like you said, Finch, these are strange times. | 如你所说 芬奇 如今形势古怪啊 |
[21:09] | Hello, Harold. | 你好啊 哈罗德 |
[21:10] | Mr. Reese, I have to question the wisdom | 里瑟先生 我必须请教下 |
[21:11] | of abducting an elected official. | 绑架官员的意义何在 |
[21:13] | Decima blew my cover and started shooting. | 德西玛揭穿了我的身份 开了枪 |
[21:16] | The Capitol Police and Secret Service | 国会警察和特勤局 |
[21:18] | are scouring the city for you now, | 正满城搜捕你 |
[21:19] | plus the FBI and about a dozen other three-letter agencies. | 还有联调局和一堆各种局 |
[21:22] | Let’s see how they’re doing. | 看看他们干得如何 |
[21:24] | Traveling west on Independence Avenue. | 独立大道向西 |
[21:26] | Congressman was abducted in a black sport utility vehicle, | 议员被绑架到一辆黑色越野车中 |
[21:29] | Illinois license plate … | 伊利诺伊州车牌 |
[21:30] | That’s us. | 指我们 |
[21:32] | So we need to dump the car and hole up somewhere. | 那我们得弃车躲躲了 |
[21:35] | Very well. Turn left up here. I know a place. | 好吧 前面左拐 我知道一个地方 |
[21:43] | American Beef Consultants, Finch? | 美国牛肉咨询公司 芬奇 |
[21:46] | We need a hiding place, not a burger. | 我们需要的是藏身 不是汉堡 |
[21:48] | Last month I bought the beef industry’s lobbying arm. | 上个月我买下了牛肉工业的游说机构 |
[21:51] | And don’t knock the hamburgers. They’re superb. | 而且不要鄙视汉堡 很美味的 |
[21:56] | Doesn’t look like much of a safe house. | 不怎么像安全屋啊 |
[21:58] | That’s the idea– I cleared out this floor | 就是要这效果 我清理了这一层 |
[22:00] | and added a couple of cutting-edge amenities– | 补充了一些顶级设备 |
[22:02] | fully stocked kitchen, bulletproof glass. | 存粮充足 玻璃防弹 |
[22:04] | Okay, Mac. | 好了 麦克 |
[22:06] | You gonna scream? | 你要尖叫吗 |
[22:09] | John. | 约翰 |
[22:10] | Bedside manner. | 要耐心细致 |
[22:12] | Congressman, strange as it may seem, | 议员 说起来可能有点奇怪 |
[22:14] | we wish you no harm, we’re here to help. | 我们不想伤害你 我们是来帮你的 |
[22:16] | But we do need to ask you a few questions, | 但是我们需要问你几个问题 |
[22:18] | and we would prefer that you did not yell for assistance. | 希望你不要大喊求救 |
[22:27] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[22:29] | Security advisors… of a sort. | 算是 安全顾问 |
[22:32] | Yeah, I can pay the ransom. | 好吧 我可以付赎金 |
[22:34] | I can get however much money you need. | 要多少钱我都可以给你们 |
[22:36] | Someone’s trying to kill you. | 有人要杀你 |
[22:38] | Yeah, you. | 是啊 你们 |
[22:39] | What? No. We’re protection. | 什么 不 我们是保护你的 |
[22:41] | Protection? | 保护 |
[22:42] | You posed as, uh, Secret Service, | 你装成 特勤局的 |
[22:45] | you knock out my security detail, | 打晕了我的保镖 |
[22:47] | and then you abduct me at gunpoint. | 然后用枪指着绑架了我 |
[22:49] | Technically I also shot at you a couple days ago. | 其实我几天前还对你开枪来着 |
[22:52] | Somebody help me, please! | 快救命啊 |
[22:54] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[22:57] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[22:58] | If you wanna survive, you’re gonna have to help us. | 你想活命 就必须帮我们 |
[23:00] | Now, about that hit squad that my colleague rescued you from… | 我同事把你从那个杀手分队手中救出来 |
[23:03] | Hit squad? That wasn’t a hit squad. | 杀手分队 那才不是什么杀手分队 |
[23:05] | That was the FBI trying to save me from you. | 那是想把我从你手中救出的联调局 |
[23:07] | I know it may have appeared that way, | 我知道看起来是那样 |
[23:08] | But I assure you that was not the case. | 但我保证真相并非如你所想 |
[23:11] | What do you know about company called Decima? | 你知道一家叫德西玛科技的公司吗 |
[23:14] | Never heard of it. Why? | 从没听过 怎么了 |
[23:15] | They sent the team that tried to kill you. | 他们派了一队人马来杀你 |
[23:17] | Do you know why they would consider you an enemy? | 你知道为什么他们会视你为敌吗 |
[23:19] | Me, an enemy? | 视我为敌 |
[23:21] | I’m not an enemy. People love me. | 我没树过敌 大家都喜欢我 |
[23:24] | I mean, I might piss a few people off along the way, | 我很久以前也许惹恼过一些人 |
[23:26] | but I always get ’em whatever it is they need. | 但我尽可能补偿他们了 |
[23:29] | I’m a deal maker. | 我擅长做交易 |
[23:31] | So what is it with you guys? | 你们有何目的 |
[23:32] | What do you want, money? | 你们想要什么 钱吗 |
[23:33] | You want a personal telephone call from the President? | 想要和总统通电话吗 |
[23:35] | ’cause I can get it. | 我可以安排 |
[23:37] | Just please, come on. | 求你们了 拜托 |
[23:40] | Let me go. | 放我走吧 |
[23:42] | Then, whatever you need, I’m your man. | 不管你们要什么 我是你们的人 |
[23:49] | Finch, get down! | 芬奇 趴下 |
[24:16] | – You guys all right? – Yes, we’re fine. | -你们还好吗 -我们没事 |
[24:18] | Why is everybody shooting at everybody? | 为什么都乱开枪呢 |
[24:20] | I mean, if you’re shooting at Federal Agents… | 你向联邦探员开枪了 |
[24:22] | Feds don’t walk in scattering lead. | 联邦探员不会乱枪开路 |
[24:25] | Decima found us. How? | 德西玛找到我们了 怎么回事 |
[24:27] | McCourt has no phone to follow. | 麦考特没有手机可追踪 |
[24:33] | It’s a tracker. | 这是追踪器 |
[24:35] | Do you know who gave you this? | 谁给你这个的 |
[24:36] | No idea. It was given to me at a fund-raiser a week ago. | 不知道 我在一周前的募款会上收到的 |
[24:39] | More operatives will be arriving soon. | 更多枪手随后就到了 |
[24:42] | We need to go. | 我们快走 |
[24:52] | We should leave the beltway. We’ll need a new car. | 我们要离开绕城高速 需要一辆新车 |
[24:55] | Or an old one– easier to hotwire. | 还是老车吧 打火更容易 |
[25:03] | Take McCourt. | 带上麦考特 |
[25:16] | This guy again. He’s like a cockroach. | 又是这家伙 跟小强似的 |
[25:20] | Sounds like our last escape route is about to disappear. | 似乎我们最后的逃生路线 也要没了 |
[25:23] | I’m more comfortable shooting this guy than the cops. | 射这家伙好过射警察 |
[25:48] | You guys going my way? | 需要搭车吗 |
[25:54] | Congressman was abducted by a white male, | 议员被一名白人男子绑架 |
[25:56] | 6’3″, dark hair, in suit. | 身高一米九 深色头发 穿西装 |
[25:58] | Be advised, suspect is armed and extremely dangerous. | 请注意 疑犯携有武器 极其危险 |
[26:01] | Nice car, Shaw. | 车不错 肖 |
[26:02] | So how’d you know we’d be there? | 你怎么知道我们在这儿的 |
[26:04] | I didn’t until five minutes ago. | 本来不知道 直到五分钟前 |
[26:07] | I got a call from Root. | 根给我电话了 |
[26:10] | So you’re the one we’re saving? | 你就是我们要救的人吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. Who are you? | 是啊 你是谁 |
[26:12] | Right now I’m the getaway driver. | 现在是跑路司机 |
[26:15] | Boy, this just gets worse. | 天啊 情况越来越不妙了 |
[26:16] | Cheer up, Mac. | 振作点 麦克 |
[26:17] | You could be in the trunk with the guy who wants to kill you. | 好歹没和那个想杀你的家伙一起躺后备箱 |
[26:36] | We can’t go back. It’s too dangerous. | 我们不能往回走 太危险了 |
[26:40] | I could try blasting through the roadblock. | 我可以试试猛冲过路障 |
[26:42] | The term “blasting” | “猛冲”这个词 |
[26:44] | does not inspire great confidence, Ms. Shaw. | 听着不甚稳妥 肖女士 |
[26:50] | Time to get some fresh air. I’ll get the guy in the trunk. | 呼吸点新鲜空气吧 我去带后备箱那家伙 |
[26:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:02] | Time to stretch your legs. | 活动活动腿脚吧 |
[27:24] | All clear. | 安全 |
[27:25] | Newspapers in the driveway, mail piled up. | 车道上的报纸 信件堆成山 |
[27:28] | Must be on vacation. | 肯定度假去了 |
[27:30] | Let’s hope they decide to stay another night. | 希望他们多度一天假吧 |
[27:33] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:35] | Some answers. | 问点问题 |
[27:42] | Look, I don’t know how many times I have to tell you. | 我不知道还要跟你说多少次 |
[27:45] | I haven’t done anything to make anybody wanna kill me. | 我没做过任何让人想杀我的事情 |
[27:49] | Until we determine the reason | 在我们确认 |
[27:51] | that Decima keeps making attempts on your life, | 德西玛追杀你的原因之前 |
[27:53] | you’ll have to stay with us. | 你必须跟我们待一起 |
[27:54] | You have our Decima friend’s phone? | 拿到德西玛那人的手机了吗 |
[27:56] | I pulled out the sim card. | 我把手机卡拆了 |
[27:57] | If you really wanna protect me, | 如果你们真的想保护我 |
[28:00] | why don’t you just take me to the cops? | 为什么不把我交给警察 |
[28:02] | Law enforcement is no deterrent | 执法部门无法阻止 |
[28:03] | to the people coming after you, Congressman. | 那些追杀你的人 议员先生 |
[28:05] | This is insane. | 这真是疯了 |
[28:07] | You’ve obviously done something to attract their attention. | 你肯定做了什么吸引他们注意的事 |
[28:10] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[28:12] | Decima is a private intelligence company | 德西玛是一家私人情报公司 |
[28:14] | developing a large-scale surveillance program– | 在研发大规模监控项目 |
[28:18] | the type of program that you’ve been vocally against. | 就是你公开反对的那种 |
[28:21] | Along with half the congress. So? | 一半国会议员都反对 然后呢 |
[28:23] | But your position on the Rules Committee | 但你在规则委员会的位置 |
[28:24] | gives you the power to alter or halt legislation. | 令你有权力修改或叫停法案 |
[28:28] | Have you sidelined anything that would affect Decima’s plans? | 你阻止过会影响德西玛计划的法案吗 |
[28:31] | No. | 没有 |
[28:32] | I don’t know anything about that company | 我不知道那家公司 |
[28:34] | or why they would wanna kill me. | 不知道他们为什么追杀我 |
[28:36] | This is all mistake, just a huge mistake. | 这是误会 天大的误会 |
[28:39] | We’re not getting anywhere here. | 毫无进展 |
[28:40] | Maybe Shaw’s having some luck. | 或许肖运气会好点 |
[28:46] | You can talk or bleed out. | 要么开口 要么流血致死 |
[28:48] | You help us, we’ll help you. | 你帮我 我们就帮你 |
[28:53] | Suit yourself, Tough Guy. | 随你高兴 硬汉 |
[28:55] | Hope it’s worth dying for. | 希望值得你送命 |
[28:57] | That may not be necessary. | 可能没必要了 |
[29:00] | I was able to get into his phone through a key vulnerability | 我通过短信加密中的一个关键薄弱点 |
[29:02] | in the sms encryption. | 黑进了他手机 |
[29:04] | I think we may have misread this situation. | 我想我们之前误解情况了 |
[29:10] | “Protect”? | 保护 |
[29:12] | Seems we’re not the only ones concerned | 看来不止我们在乎 |
[29:13] | with the Congressman’s safety. | 这位议员的安全 |
[29:15] | So who are you supposed to be protecting McCourt from? | 那你是要保护麦考特不受谁的伤害 |
[29:24] | I wasn’t given that information. | 我不知情 |
[29:27] | But in the week we’ve been watching him, | 但在我们监视他的那一周里 |
[29:30] | the only ones who have taken a shot at him are you. | 唯一冲他开枪的人是你 |
[29:43] | You think maybe I could get a coffee? | 我能来杯咖啡吗 |
[29:48] | Or some water would be fine. | 水也行啊 |
[29:51] | Mr. McCourt, you’re sure you have no knowledge of Decima? | 麦考特先生 你确定你不知道德西玛 |
[29:54] | I already answered that. | 我已经说过了 |
[29:56] | Why do you keep beating that drum? | 干嘛还一直问 |
[29:58] | Because they’re protecting you. | 因为他们是在保护你 |
[29:59] | Protecting me? | 保护我 |
[30:01] | A minute ago you said they were trying to kill me. | 你刚还跟我说他们是来杀我 |
[30:03] | I did. | 没错 |
[30:05] | Something doesn’t add up. | 但那说不通 |
[30:06] | Actually I think it might. | 实际上 我想能说通 |
[30:09] | I looked into your finances earlier today, Congressman. | 我今天查阅了你的收入情况 议员 |
[30:12] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[30:13] | I noticed your stock portfolio, up 20% over last year. | 我注意到你投资的股票 去年涨了20% |
[30:17] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[30:18] | Your trading activities. | 你的交易活动 |
[30:20] | Your portfolio is up 20% | 你的投资涨了20% |
[30:22] | due to trades you’ve made in the last two weeks. | 完全是因为你上两周的交易 |
[30:24] | Trades that have increased in value by over 600%. | 这些交易的增值速度剧增六倍 |
[30:29] | So? | 所以呢 |
[30:30] | So… | 所以 |
[30:31] | either you’re the smartest investor in Washington, | 要么你是全华盛顿最英明的投资人 |
[30:34] | or you’re getting some very good information. | 要么你收到了绝好的消息 |
[30:37] | Inside information. | 内部消息 |
[30:39] | I don’t like what you’re implying. | 我不喜欢你的含沙射影 |
[30:40] | It’s more than an implication, Congressman, | 这不止是含沙射影了 议员 |
[30:42] | And it’ll become a call to an S.E.C. investigator I know | 我要打电话给我认识的证监会调查员 |
[30:45] | unless you’re more truthful with us. | 除非你对我们说实话 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:56] | I know Decima Technologies. | 我知道德西玛科技 |
[31:00] | But they’re not trying to kill me. | 但他们不是要杀我 |
[31:03] | We have an understanding. | 我们有共识 |
[31:04] | What kind of an understanding? | 什么共识 |
[31:06] | They were looking for a little legislative support | 他们需要一点小小的法案支持 |
[31:09] | for their new surveillance program. | 他们的新监控项目 |
[31:11] | Support? | 支持 |
[31:12] | You’ve been leading the charge against government surveillance. | 你一直在主导指责政府监控 |
[31:15] | Course I have. | 当然了 |
[31:16] | ‘Cause I realized that the government can’t keep a secret. | 因为我知道政府无法保守秘密 |
[31:20] | You look at, uh, Prism and this Northern Lights mess. | 看看”棱镜”和”北极光”这些烂摊子 |
[31:24] | What do you know about Decima’s program? | 关于德西玛的项目你都知道什么 |
[31:27] | Not much really. | 不多 |
[31:28] | Just that it’s an alternative to a government-run system. | 只知道是个政府运行系统的替代品 |
[31:31] | Which, at this point, should make everybody happy. | 现在说来 这是皆大欢喜的事儿 |
[31:34] | And in return for your support, | 作为回报 |
[31:36] | You’re getting insider stock tips. | 你得到股票内幕 |
[31:38] | You’re a couple of smart guys, you know? | 你们是对聪明人 是吧 |
[31:42] | Surely you understand | 当然你们理解 |
[31:43] | that everything that happens in Washington is a deal. | 在华盛顿 一切都是交易 |
[31:46] | And you’re a deal maker. | 而你擅长做交易 |
[31:49] | In case you didn’t know, | 你要是不知道 |
[31:51] | the business of governments is business. | 政府业务其实就是业务/生意 |
[32:08] | They’re moving grid to grid through the neighborhood. | 他们在这区挨家挨户排查 |
[32:10] | We need to make a move. | 我们得采取行动了 |
[32:21] | Greer is positioning Samaritan to replace the machine. | 格里尔在安排”撒马利亚人”取代机器 |
[32:24] | McCourt is helping Decima. | 麦考特在帮德西玛 |
[32:26] | We’ve been looking at him as a victim, | 我们一直当他是受害人 |
[32:28] | but he’s really a perpetrator. | 但他其实是行凶者 |
[32:29] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[32:30] | His involvement is tangential at best, | 他接触并不深 |
[32:32] | and he doesn’t know Greer’s intentions. | 不了解格里尔的意图 |
[32:33] | But if he’s not a victim or a perp, | 如果他既非受害人又非行凶者 |
[32:35] | Then why did the machine give us his number? | 为什么机器会给出他的号码 |
[32:37] | What is it we’re supposed to be stopping? | 我们到底是要阻止什么 |
[32:39] | I’m not sure we’re supposed to be stopping anything. | 我不确定我们是要阻止什么 |
[32:42] | Finch, you said McCourt could speed up or halt legislation. | 芬奇 你说过麦考特可以加快或叫停法案 |
[32:45] | Yes, he’s in a unique position to remove | 是的 他的特殊职位可以移除 |
[32:47] | any legislative roadblock to Samaritan. | “撒马利亚人”的立法障碍 |
[32:49] | So without McCourt, | 所以没有麦考特 |
[32:52] | Samaritan doesn’t get past Congress. | “撒马利亚人”就不能被国会通过 |
[32:54] | And Greer wouldn’t get access to the NSAs surveillance feeds. | 格里尔就没法获取国安局的监控信号 |
[33:01] | Then that’s why we got his number. | 所以机器会给出他的号码 |
[33:04] | He is the victim. | 他是受害人 |
[33:06] | His life is in danger. | 他有生命危险 |
[33:08] | But from who? | 谁要杀他 |
[33:11] | Us. | 我们 |
[33:18] | I think the machine wants us to kill McCourt. | 机器想要让我们杀掉麦考特 |
[33:27] | John, think about what you’re saying. | 约翰 想想你在说什么 |
[33:28] | I have. | 想过了 |
[33:30] | Just because Decima is not the threat to McCourt | 德西玛不杀麦考特 |
[33:32] | doesn’t mean that we must be. | 不意味着我们就得杀 |
[33:33] | The machine is designed to save lives, not take them. | 机器被设计来挽救生命 不是夺取生命 |
[33:35] | But could it? | 那它会吗 |
[33:37] | Could the machine ever tell us to kill someone? | 机器会让我们杀人吗 |
[33:39] | Is it possible? | 有可能吗 |
[33:42] | It’s conceivable. | 有此可能性 |
[33:44] | How bad would the situation have to be? | 要在多糟糕的情况下 |
[33:46] | Bad. | 非常糟糕 |
[33:48] | It would have to see that an individual’s actions | 它必面是看出了个体的行为 |
[33:50] | could directly result in the loss of others’ lives. | 会直接造成他人丧生 |
[33:52] | How many lives? A dozen, a hundred? How many? | 多少人丧生 十几 上百 多少 |
[33:55] | A lot. I’m not sure. | 很多 我不确定 |
[33:56] | I never dreamt it would come to this. | 我没想过事情会发展到这个地步 |
[33:58] | It has. | 已经如此了 |
[34:00] | Your machine– it sees something coming– | 你的机器 知道要出事了 |
[34:03] | Something bad– and it wants us to stop it. | 大事 它想让我们阻止 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. You don’t know that. | 我不知道 你也不知道 |
[34:07] | Look, I’ve never entirely trusted your machine, | 我从没真正信任过你的机器 |
[34:09] | but you built it, and I trust you. | 但它是你造的 我信任你 |
[34:12] | You’re the one who said we can’t underestimate | 是你说我们不能低估 |
[34:14] | the threat of Samaritan. | “撒马利亚人”的威胁 |
[34:26] | Mr. McCourt, | 麦考特先生 |
[34:29] | You have to call off your deal with Decima. | 你得取消你和德西玛的交易 |
[34:31] | Their surveillance program cannot be approved. | 他们的监控项目 不能被批准 |
[34:36] | What–what are you, one of those privacy nut jobs? | 你什么人 隐私激进疯子吗 |
[34:39] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这个吗 |
[34:40] | With access to the government’s surveillance feeds, | 有了政府监控信号 |
[34:44] | Decima will be able to acquire any information, | 德西玛就能随心所欲 获取任何信息 |
[34:48] | any secret it desires, | 任何秘密 |
[34:50] | and sell it to the highest bidder. | 然后出售 价高者得 |
[34:52] | And that would be the United States government. | 这肯定就是美国政府 |
[34:54] | Perhaps, for now. | 也许目前是 |
[34:56] | But unbridled access will create | 但是 不受限制的权限会造成 |
[35:00] | unlimited opportunities for abuse. | 失控的信息滥用 |
[35:04] | People will be ruined, lives will be lost. | 人们会受伤 会送命 |
[35:07] | The results will be nothing short of catastrophic. | 结果将会是灾难性的 |
[35:11] | These programs are always gonna be controversial | 那些项目总是会引起争议 |
[35:14] | but also inevitable. | 但却不可或缺 |
[35:16] | People get up in arms whenever they go public, | 一曝光人们就会大动肝火 |
[35:19] | but eventually the noise dies down, | 但最终都会平息 |
[35:22] | because the simple truth is that people wanna be protected. | 因为事实是 人们想被保护 |
[35:29] | They just don’t wanna know how. | 他们只是不想知道自己是怎么被保护 |
[35:35] | Maybe I haven’t offered you the right incentive. | 是我还没有开价 |
[35:38] | So how much? | 要多少钱 |
[35:40] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:41] | To withdraw your support for Decima’s program, how much? | 放弃支持德西玛的项目 要多少钱 |
[35:44] | You know, I did this to keep the country safe. | 我这么做是为了保护国家安全 |
[35:48] | And yeah, maybe I got a little something for myself during the process. | 的确 此一过程中我自己捞了点好处 |
[35:53] | All that makes me is good at what I do. | 那只是说明我胜任自己的工作啊 |
[35:56] | I’m not calling off the deal. | 我不会取消交易 |
[36:07] | Looks like we’ve got company– S.W.A.T., Feds, the works. | 有人来了 特战队 联邦特工 大阵仗 |
[36:11] | Mr. Reese, it was never my intention | 里瑟先生 我从不想要 |
[36:13] | for people to be killed because of the machine. | 有人因为机器被杀 |
[36:16] | What do you think happened when it gave the government | 你以为它把恐怖份子的号码告诉政府后 |
[36:18] | a terrorist number? | 会发生什么 |
[36:20] | What do you think we used to do for a living? | 你以为我们以前是做什么工作的 |
[36:22] | That man is not a terrorist. | 但那个人不是恐怖分子 |
[36:23] | He’s just an opportunistic and corrupt pawn. | 他只是投机取巧的腐败棋子 |
[36:26] | That doesn’t make the threat any less real. | 他造成的威胁只多不少 |
[36:28] | We are not assassins. We protect people. | 我们不是刺客 我们保护人 |
[36:31] | Isn’t that what we’re doing, | 这不就是吗 |
[36:33] | sacrificing the life of one to save the lives of many? | 牺牲一个生命 拯救无数生命 |
[36:38] | Shaw, help me out here. | 肖 帮腔啊 |
[36:41] | Six months ago, I would’ve already put a bullet in that guy’s head. | 要在六个月前 我早把那男的一枪爆头了 |
[36:44] | But ever since hanging around you guys, | 不过自从开始跟你们混 |
[36:46] | I’ve kind of gotten used to saving people. | 我有点习惯救人了 |
[36:48] | But we’ve only been able to do that by trusting the machine. | 但这一切都基于对机器的信任 |
[36:53] | And if it’s saying that this guy’s gotta go, | 要是机器说这个人得死 |
[36:57] | I think we should still trust it. | 我觉得我们应该信任它 |
[37:01] | John, I urge you to consider the consequences of this action. | 约翰 我求你想想动手的后果 |
[37:04] | There are consequences to not acting. | 想想不动手的后果 |
[37:07] | Like with Simmons and Joss. | 比如西蒙斯 和乔丝 |
[37:10] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[37:11] | If we let him walk out that door, Decima wins. | 我们让他走出门 德西玛就赢了 |
[37:14] | Samaritan will go live. | “撒马利亚人”就会上线 |
[37:15] | It’s a possibility but not a certainty. | 那只是可能 并不一定 |
[37:17] | There may be another way. We’ve never been here. | 也许还有其他办法 我们从没遇到过这种情况 |
[37:20] | But are you really willing to take that risk? | 但你真的愿意冒这个险吗 |
[37:24] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[37:27] | Since we started this, things have changed. | 我们从一开始走到现在 很多事都变了 |
[37:29] | We’ve changed. | 我们也变了 |
[37:31] | But the mission, our purpose, has always been constant– | 但我们的使命 我们的目的 始终如一 |
[37:34] | to save lives. | 拯救生命 |
[37:36] | If that’s changed somehow, if we’re in a place now | 如果这一点也变了 如果我们沦落到 |
[37:41] | where the machine is asking us to commit murder… | 机器要我们谋杀的地步 |
[37:47] | That’s a place I can’t go. | 我撑不下去了 |
[37:51] | I’m afraid this is where I get off. | 我可能要放弃了 |
[37:59] | John. | 约翰 |
[38:33] | Pick it up, pick it all up | 再次捡起 |
[38:37] | And start again | 重新开始 |
[38:48] | You’ve got a second chance You could go home | 再一次 回家 |
[38:51] | Escape it all | 逃开一切 |
[38:53] | It’s just irrelevant | 无关紧要 |
[39:03] | You’ve got a warm heart | 心溢温柔 |
[39:05] | You’ve got a beautiful brain | 才思泉涌 |
[39:07] | But it’s disintegrating | 瞬间分崩 |
[39:16] | It’s just medicine | 不过黄粱一梦 |
[39:24] | It’s just medicine | 不过黄粱一梦 |
[39:34] | You could still be what you want to | 来时路 犹可回 |
[39:38] | What you said you were when I met you | 人生只如初见 |
[39:49] | You’ve had an opportunity to consider my proposal. | 我给你机会考虑我的提议了 |
[39:52] | Will you help us? | 要帮我们吗 |
[39:54] | My colleagues and I would like to, | 我和我的同事们都很乐意 |
[39:56] | but unfortunately now is not the time. | 但可惜现在时机尚不成熟 |
[39:59] | Perhaps a demonstration of my system’s capabilities | 也许先展示一下系统的能力 |
[40:01] | will convince you that your country cannot afford to wait. | 可以说服你 你的国家等不起了 |
[40:05] | Test in a limited area, say… | 在限定的区域测试一下 比如 |
[40:09] | New York City. | 纽约市 |
[40:11] | 24 hours, quick, clean. | 就24小时 干净利落 |
[40:14] | Then we shut it down. | 然后就关闭 |
[40:16] | No guns, no police, just information. | 不动枪 不动警察 只要信息 |
[40:21] | What kind of information? | 什么信息 |
[40:23] | If the NSA provides us | 只要国安局给我们提供 |
[40:25] | with New York City’s surveillance feeds, | 纽约市的监控摄像信号 |
[40:28] | we will find you a terrorist. | 我们就给你找出一名恐怖分子 |
[40:30] | You could find me a thousand terrorists, | 你找出一千名恐怖分子都行 |
[40:32] | but like I said, | 但我说过了 |
[40:33] | we’ll never get this through congress. | 国会通不过的 |
[40:35] | And as I told you, dissenting voices would not be a problem. | 我也告诉你了 反对声不是问题 |
[40:39] | What you said you were when you met me | 人生只如初见 |
[40:51] | You could still be what you want to | 来时路 犹可回 |
[40:54] | What you said you were | 人生只如初见 |
[40:57] | When I met you | 如我初见你 |
[41:01] | When you met me | 如你初见我 |
[41:04] | When I met you | 如我初见你 |
[41:11] | It’s time to remove those obstacles. | 该移去障碍了 |
[41:16] | Answer your phone, Senator. | 接电话吧 参议员 |
[41:22] | How you doing, Garrison? | 你好吗 加里森 |
[41:24] | This is Roger McCourt. | 我是罗杰·麦考特 |
[41:26] | I understand you’ll be preparing some legislation. | 我听说你正准备向国会递交份法案 |
[41:29] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[41:30] | If you can handle the Senate, | 只要你搞定参议院 |
[41:32] | I can ensure that the House Rules facilitate a quiet passage. | 我保证众议院规则委员会帮忙通过 |
[41:36] | You can do all that? | 你能做到 |
[41:37] | Absolutely, Senator. | 当然 参议员 |
[41:41] | Okay. Let’s… | 好 那就 |
[41:44] | do it. | 做吧 |
[41:46] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[41:46] | Now if there’s anything else you need, just ask. | 有任何需要 尽管开口 |
[41:49] | I’m your man. | 我是你们的人 |
[41:50] | From all the medicine | 只得黄粱一梦 |
[41:58] | Medicine | 黄粱一梦 |
[42:07] | You could still be what you want to be | 来时路 犹可回 |
[42:11] | What you said you were when you met me | 人生只如初见 |
[42:23] | You could still be what you want to | 来时路 犹可回 |
[42:26] | Virgil, | 维吉尔 |
[42:27] | are we operational? | 可以运行了吗 |
[42:29] | You’re just in time for the ribbon cutting. | 正好赶上剪彩 |
[42:32] | Feeds are coming online now. | 监控信号正在上线 |
[42:34] | Commencing beta test. | 启动试运行 |
[42:40] | Okay, we have 24 hours. | 好了 我们有24小时 |
[42:42] | Splendid. | 很好 |
[42:47] | Find me Harold Finch. | 给我找出 哈罗德·芬奇 |