时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I like your plane, Frankie. | 我喜欢你这架飞机 弗兰奇 |
[00:08] | He put it together himself. | 他自己拼起来的 |
[00:17] | Okay, but you better eat your vegetables tonight, Frankie boy. | 好吧 不过你晚上可得把蔬菜吃光啊 弗兰奇小子 |
[00:21] | That kid. Such a little hooligan. | 这孩子 就一小坏蛋 |
[00:23] | Just like his old man. | 像他老子 |
[00:25] | You were the one who toilet papered | 你小子可是在风暴来之前 |
[00:26] | the neighbor’s house right before a thunderstorm, | 把邻居家用卫生纸围了个实在 |
[00:28] | until ma busted you. | 让妈逮了个正着 |
[00:30] | Marched me over there to apologize. | 逼我上门道歉 |
[00:32] | Whining and crying. | 一把鼻涕一把泪的 |
[00:34] | Took you, like, a week to clean it all up. | 花了你整整一星期才清理完 |
[00:44] | Getting partial custody’s done you good, Jess. | 获取部分监护权确实对你有好处 杰西 |
[00:46] | Every other weekend and a day each week. | 隔周一周末 每周一天 |
[00:49] | Frankie doesn’t have to hear his ma and me hollering at each other. | 弗兰奇不用听我和他妈对着吵了 |
[00:52] | Can’t complain. | 不错了 |
[00:54] | And you’re dry. | 你戒了 |
[00:56] | Get my two-year chip in…three weeks. | 三周后就拿到两周年纪念章了 |
[00:59] | You coming to the meeting? | 你会来参加吧 |
[01:00] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 绝不错过 |
[01:01] | If you have class or something… | 要是你有课或者 |
[01:04] | Don’t. | 不 |
[01:05] | You’re the reason I can afford law school anyway. | 我全靠你才读得起法学院 |
[01:07] | I’m just doing it for the bragging rights. | 我是为了自己有得吹嘘 |
[01:10] | My brother the lawyer. | 我弟弟是律师 |
[01:13] | How about… your brother the prosecutor? | 不如说 你弟弟是检察官 |
[01:17] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[01:19] | That’s what I really wanna do. | 这才是我真正想要的 |
[01:30] | Jesse Brandt? | 杰西·勃兰特 |
[01:31] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[01:33] | FBI, sir. You need to come with us. | 联调局 先生 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[01:34] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:35] | We have a warrant for your arrest. | 我们有你的逮捕令 |
[01:39] | It’s okay, son. | 没事的 孩子 |
[01:41] | You stay with your Uncle Peter. | 你跟彼得叔叔待在一起 |
[01:42] | What are the charges? | 罪名是什么 |
[01:45] | I asked you a question. | 我问你们呢 |
[01:46] | We don’t need to answer your question, sir. | 我们不必回答 先生 |
[01:48] | National security exception. Read the warrant. | 国家安全例外 看逮捕令吧 |
[01:52] | My brother’s an airline mechanic. | 我哥哥是航空公司的机械师 |
[01:54] | You got the wrong guy! | 你们抓错人了 |
[01:57] | Jesse, it’s gonna be fine. | 杰西 不会有事的 |
[01:59] | I’ll get this sorted out, okay? | 我会解决的 知道吗 |
[02:11] | \h | 威胁 未知 时限 马上 |
[02:34] | You need to talk to us, Otto. | 乖乖开口吧 奥托 |
[02:37] | All we wanna know is… | 我们只想知道 |
[02:45] | Why do these Decima guys keep killing themselves? | 德西玛的人为什么总是自杀 |
[02:48] | It’s for the insurance. | 因为保险合同 |
[02:50] | Each agent gets a policy when they join the organization. | 所有人加入组织时都有份保单 |
[02:54] | Get caught, get nothing. | 一旦被抓 便一无所有 |
[02:57] | Have an accident… | 要是出了意外 |
[02:58] | Their next of kin gets a payday. | 家属会获得赔偿金 |
[03:01] | Mr. Payday there was our last lead on Finch. | 这位赔偿金先生是我们找到芬奇的最后线索了 |
[03:04] | We’re back to square one. | 我们又回到起点了 |
[03:06] | The machine says we have other things to worry about. | 机器说我们还有别的事情需要考虑 |
[03:10] | Greer has Finch. He’s the only thing we have to worry about. | 格里尔抓了芬奇 他就是我们唯一需要考虑的 |
[03:14] | I understand how you feel, John. | 我理解你的感受 约翰 |
[03:17] | But she assured me Harold’s not in immediate danger. | 但她确定哈罗德暂时没有危险 |
[03:20] | And we have a larger threat at hand. | 而我们现在还有更大的威胁 |
[03:22] | You wanna expand on that? | 要详说下吗 |
[03:24] | She can’t see the full picture. | 她看不清全局 |
[03:26] | How can we help when the machine can’t even see what’s going on? | 机器都看不清全局 那要我们如何帮忙 |
[03:29] | We’ll be her eyes and ears. | 我们当她的耳目 |
[03:39] | I apologize for the… unpleasant accommodation. | 抱歉 招待不周 |
[03:45] | It’s truly a pleasure to put a face to the name, Mr. Finch. | 终于得见一面 实在荣幸 芬奇先生 |
[03:49] | I’ve been wanting to meet you for a long time now. | 我对你已是久仰了 |
[03:52] | What is it that you want, Mr. Greer? | 你想要什么 格里尔先生 |
[03:54] | I want to talk about the future. | 我想谈一下未来 |
[03:57] | And who more qualified for that conversation | 最够资格谈这一话题的 |
[03:59] | than the father of artificial intelligence? | 莫过于人工智能之父了 |
[04:02] | An unintended side effect of an altruistic goal. | 利他目标导致的意外副作用罢了 |
[04:05] | Altruism? | 利他主义 |
[04:07] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[04:09] | I’d always imagined it was about the power of creation. | 我还一直以为是出于 创世的权力 |
[04:14] | I’ve felt it myself. | 我自己感受过 |
[04:15] | Your endeavor to bring Samaritan online | 你执意将”撒马利亚人”上线 |
[04:17] | is a grave error in judgment. | 是在铸成大错 |
[04:21] | You must’ve known this moment would come. | 你肯定知道这一刻早晚会到来 |
[04:24] | Or did you think nobody else could accomplish what you did, | 还是你以为无人可以达到你的成就 |
[04:27] | that you were unique? | 你举世无双 |
[04:29] | I must admit you played everyone very well… | 我得承认 你本来把所有人都玩弄于股掌之中了 |
[04:34] | right up until this moment. | 直到这一刻 |
[04:36] | And now your God has disappeared, | 现在 你的上帝已经失踪了 |
[04:40] | operating on its own accord. | 自行其事了 |
[04:46] | Children can be so disappointing. | 孩子有时会让人失望 |
[04:51] | The world needs structure, Mr. Finch… | 这世界需要有组织 芬奇先生 |
[04:54] | and Samaritan will provide that. | 而”撒马利亚人”可以提供 |
[04:56] | I’d beware of false idols, Mr. Greer. | 小心防备伪神 格里尔先生 |
[04:59] | If you were so confident that Samaritan was functional, | 你若真的确定”撒马利亚人”没问题 |
[05:02] | why did you go to such great lengths to find me? | 又何必大费周章地找我呢 |
[05:04] | To keep an eye on you. | 为了盯住你 |
[05:06] | As the father of AI, you’re the only man in the world | 身为人工智能之父 你是全世界唯一 |
[05:09] | who can destroy it. | 能毁灭它的人 |
[05:11] | Where does that leave us then? | 那我们现在要如何呢 |
[05:13] | Right here. | 待在这儿 |
[05:15] | Until the moment Samaritan opens its eyes. | 直到”撒马利亚人”睁开它的眼睛 |
[05:19] | And then the world… | 然后这世界 |
[05:22] | will no longer need you. | 将不再需要你 |
[05:41] | Did you just steal a dead man’s keys? | 你刚是偷了死人的钥匙 |
[05:43] | She asked me to. Can I borrow your knife, John? | 她要我做的 能借你的刀一用么 约翰 |
[05:56] | While Decima’s too clever to use GPS… | 德西玛太狡猾 肯定不会用GPS |
[05:59] | The satellite radio has a GPS transponder. | 卫星广播带GPS转频器 |
[06:02] | The boys might be able to pull off some data, | 小子们也许能找出点数据 |
[06:05] | find out where our recently deceased Decima friend has been. | 查出我们新故的德西玛朋友到过哪里 |
[06:08] | The boys? | 小子们 |
[06:11] | Shut the door. It’s freezing. | 关上门啊 冻死了 |
[06:17] | I know them! | 我认识他们 |
[06:19] | They helped you rescue me from Collier. | 他们帮你从科利尔手里救出了我 |
[06:22] | You’re that government hit man that made me pull out my molars. | 你是那个政府杀手 还逼我拔牙来着 |
[06:25] | That’s messed up. | 太野蛮了 |
[06:26] | Relax, Casey. I’m retired. | 放松 凯西 我退休了 |
[06:29] | What are they doing here, Root? | 他们在这儿干嘛 根 |
[06:31] | Daizo, Jason, Daniel, and I have been on the road collecting certain… | 北山 杰森 丹尼尔和我一直在四处收集 |
[06:36] | contraband in the tri-cities. | 三城区的禁品 |
[06:38] | That sounds both vague and dangerous. | 听着是既含糊又危险啊 |
[06:40] | I was hoping we could use your safe house, John, | 我希望能借用下你的安全屋 约翰 |
[06:43] | seeing as we went to all the trouble of saving them in the first place. | 毕竟我们之前救他们可费了不少力气 |
[06:50] | And as much as I’d love some girl talk, | 我真想多跟你情话绵绵一会儿 |
[06:52] | you need to go to the Carlton Hotel. | 不过你得去趟卡尔顿酒店 |
[06:55] | And, uh, why do I need a satphone? | 我要卫星电话干嘛 |
[06:57] | Trust me. | 相信我啦 |
[07:04] | Quite the winter we’re having. | 这个冬天真是够呛 |
[07:06] | I don’t supposed you’re here to sell me on global climate change. | 我相信你不是来游说全球气候变化的 |
[07:11] | It would be nice if we could prepare for the future | 事先防患于未然 |
[07:13] | instead of trying to clean up after the past. | 好过事后找补 |
[07:16] | I’m meeting with the president’s intelligence advisor today. | 我今天要去见总统的情报顾问 |
[07:18] | Use the beta test results to convince them. | 用试运行的成果说服他们 |
[07:22] | Samaritan is a sleeping giant. | “撒马利亚人”是沉睡的巨人 |
[07:23] | We need those feeds to awaken it. | 我们需要用信号来唤醒它 |
[07:26] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力了 |
[07:28] | Don’t worry, Mr. Greer. | 别担心 格里尔先生 |
[07:29] | They still wanna buy your system. | 他们还是想买你的系统 |
[07:30] | Samaritan is not for sale, Senator. | “撒马利亚人”不卖 参议员 |
[07:34] | Decima will retain ownership. | 德西玛要保留所有权 |
[07:36] | We will provide you the critical information. | 我们会向你们提供关键信息 |
[07:42] | You want me to give a private corporation access | 你要我向一家私人公司 |
[07:45] | to the government feeds– | 提供政府信号权限 |
[07:47] | to 300 million Americans– | 提供三亿美国人的隐私权限 |
[07:49] | just so you can sell the information back to us? | 好让你们把这些信息再卖回给我们 |
[07:51] | Samaritan is far superior to your last endeavor. | “撒马利亚人”比你之前的系统要优秀得多 |
[07:55] | It’ll answer all your questions, | 它能回答你所有的问题 |
[07:57] | It won’t create riddles. | 它不会给谜语猜 |
[07:58] | There’ll be no numbers to sort through. | 没有待整理的号码 |
[08:00] | No uncertainties about culpability. | 没有不确定的罪责 |
[08:03] | Just pure unfettered information. | 只有纯粹而不受限制的信息 |
[08:06] | Why would we agree to that? | 我们凭什么同意 |
[08:09] | If we don’t own the system, | 要是我们不能拥有这个系统 |
[08:11] | what exactly do we get? | 那我们还有什么呢 |
[08:13] | Plausible deniability. | 合理推诿 |
[08:16] | Samaritan is privately owned by a third party, | “撒马利亚人”属于独立第三方 |
[08:20] | one that can shoulder the blame | 方便你们下次遇着 |
[08:21] | for your next civil liberties scandal. | 公民权益危机时能推卸责任 |
[08:28] | And if I say no? | 那我要是不答应呢 |
[08:28] | Those are my terms, Senator. | 我的条件已经说了 参议员 |
[08:31] | You must ask yourself this. | 你得扪心自问 |
[08:33] | Do you wanna prevent acts of terror… | 是想阻止恐怖活动 |
[08:36] | or do you wanna stay in the dark and watch your country burn? | 还是宁可袖手旁观 坐看国家生灵涂炭 |
[08:49] | That’s all of ’em. | 就这些了 |
[08:50] | Good. Get to work, boys. | 很好 开始干活吧 小子们 |
[08:52] | You got your hands on seven Samaritan servers. | 你拿到了”撒马利亚人”七台服务器 |
[08:55] | You find anything on them? | 在上面有发现吗 |
[08:57] | No, but they’ll definitely find us if we don’t get this right. | 没有 但稍有差池 他们肯定会发现我们 |
[09:01] | How long? | 需要多久 |
[09:04] | Ask Jason for help if you need it. | 需要的话让杰森帮你 |
[09:06] | He’s very good at getting into complex systems. | 他擅长侵入复杂的系统 |
[09:09] | You’ll need this later. | 你等会儿会需要 |
[09:12] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[09:14] | Greenfield’s not the only one | 格林菲尔德不是唯一 |
[09:15] | who can get into complex systems. | 能够侵入复杂系统的人 |
[09:18] | I can help them if you fill me in, Root. | 你告诉我详情 我能帮上忙 根 |
[09:21] | Not now, John. | 现在不行 约翰 |
[09:22] | I need you for something else. | 我要你做点别的事 |
[09:34] | Root, I’m at the Carlton. What now? | 根 我到卡尔顿了 现在怎么做 |
[09:37] | The machine doesn’t know exactly what it’s looking for, | 机器不知道具体要找什么 |
[09:39] | so you’ll need to tell me what you see. | 所以你得把你看到的告诉我 |
[09:46] | I spy… | 我看到 |
[09:48] | government license plates. | 政府车牌 |
[09:53] | Secret Service. | 特勤局 |
[09:57] | \h | 进入特勤局内网 扫描登记文档 |
[10:00] | \h | 分类 无关 涉及多名目标 |
[10:14] | The machine must be seeing clearly now. | 机器现在肯定是看清楚了 |
[10:16] | We’re getting numbers. | 我们有号码了 |
[10:24] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[10:25] | Five of them. | 五个啊 |
[10:28] | And I know the first one by heart. | 第一个烧成灰我也认得 |
[10:37] | Control. | 主控者 |
[10:38] | That’s whose number we got? | 是她的号码 |
[10:39] | Control understands how the machine works. | 主控者了解机器的工作原理 |
[10:42] | So she’s covering her tracks. | 所以她在掩盖自己的行踪 |
[10:44] | The machine saw something. | 机器看到要出事了 |
[10:45] | And if Control is behind it, then it’s something bad. | 既然事关主控者 那肯定不是好事 |
[10:58] | Is this really what the machine asked us to do, | 机器就让我们做这事吗 |
[11:01] | drink very bad coffee with… | 喝着烂咖啡 陪着 |
[11:04] | unemployed college graduates? | 失业的大学毕业生 |
[11:06] | Patience, John. | 耐心点 约翰 |
[11:09] | Are you in, Shaw? | 你进去了吗 肖 |
[11:11] | 15th floor, just like you asked. | 十五楼 如你要求 |
[11:14] | You wanna tell me where I’m going? | 打算告诉我要去哪儿吗 |
[11:15] | First door, down on your left. | 左边第一扇门 |
[11:17] | You’ll need to let yourself in. | 想办法进去 |
[11:22] | You might wanna use your silencer. | 你可能要用消音器 |
[11:39] | Don’t. | 别 |
[11:43] | Next time your all-seeing other half | 下次你那各种能看的另一半 |
[11:46] | wants me to break into a room filled with secret service guys | 再想让我闯入满是特勤局特工的房间时 |
[11:49] | a little heads up would be great. | 预先提醒一下比较好 |
[11:51] | She knows you can handle yourself. | 她知道你能搞定 |
[11:59] | Okay, so we’ve got eyes and ears on Control. | 行了 可以监控主控者了 |
[12:02] | She’s with some guy– tall, gray hair. | 她跟个男人在一起 高个 灰发 |
[12:06] | Very serious. | 很严肃啊 |
[12:07] | Senator Ross Garrison, our second number. | 罗斯·加里森参议员 我们的第二个号码 |
[12:09] | Have their other friends arrived yet? | 他们其他朋友到了吗 |
[12:11] | That woman’s got friends? | 这女人还有朋友 |
[12:12] | You want me to help Greer, | 你要我帮格里尔 |
[12:14] | the man who stole Samaritan from me? | 他从我手中偷走了”撒马利亚人” |
[12:16] | Let’s put your ego aside for a moment, shall we? | 把你的面子先放一边 行吗 |
[12:19] | Ross, I know that Samaritan is an excellent plan “B.” | 罗斯 我知道”撒马利亚人”是极好的后备计划 |
[12:23] | I just don’t like having to pay for something | 我只是不喜欢花钱买回 |
[12:25] | that belongs to me in the first place. | 本来就属于我的东西 |
[12:27] | I accept that you lost the battle so we can win the war. | 我不介意你输掉场战役 只要我们能赢得战争 |
[12:31] | Besides, money isn’t the issue here. | 而且 钱不是问题 |
[12:34] | I’ve seen the black budget. You’ve got plenty. | 我看过黑色预算 你手上大把钱 |
[12:37] | What we need are the government feeds, | 我们需要的是政府信号 |
[12:39] | and that’s going to take some convincing. | 这就需要说服其他人 |
[12:40] | I don’t control the way the congressional winds blow, Ross. | 我可没法左右国会的风向 罗斯 |
[12:43] | I really think that’s your arena. | 那应该是你的地盘 |
[12:45] | I’m handling congress. | 国会那边我在处理 |
[12:47] | But we need Rivera on board. | 但我们得说服里维拉 |
[12:49] | The president’s bulldog. | 总统的亲信 |
[12:51] | I need you to use your… special insight | 我希望你能用你 独特的视角 |
[12:54] | to convince him of the program’s merits. | 说服他这一项目的优势 |
[12:57] | There is intel from Samaritan’s beta test | 我们从”撒马利亚人”的试运行中 |
[12:59] | that you’ll find useful. | 发现了有用的情报 |
[13:02] | What do I get in return? | 我有什么好处 |
[13:03] | An open system, | 一个开放的系统 |
[13:05] | one owned by a private entity | 为私人企业所有 |
[13:07] | that gives us plausible deniability | 让我们得以合理推诿 |
[13:09] | while we continue to protect our country | 还能继续保护我们的国家 |
[13:11] | from terrorist attacks. | 免受恐怖袭击 |
[13:14] | You’ve been doing the job for years. | 你做这工作已经数年了 |
[13:17] | There’s no one better at this game than you. | 没人比你更熟悉游戏规则 |
[13:21] | This is not a game, this is national security. | 这不是游戏 而是国家安全 |
[13:32] | Why don’t you let me see the intel? | 不如让我看看这情报吧 |
[13:38] | Are you two hearing this? | 听到了吗 |
[13:39] | They’re ready to get in bed with Decima and go all 1984 on us. | 他们要跟德西玛勾搭 实行《一九八四》式威权监控 |
[13:42] | I mean…more than usual. Let me just shoot ’em now. | 我是说 比现在还狠的 我把他们全突突得了 |
[13:45] | We still don’t know if they’re the perpetrators yet, Shaw. | 我们还不知道他们是不是行凶者 肖 |
[13:48] | You’re joking. | 开玩笑吧 |
[13:49] | It’s Control. She almost killed you, Root, | 那是主控者 她差点杀了你 根 |
[13:52] | and me and Harold. Should I continue? | 还有我 还有哈罗德 还要列举吗 |
[13:54] | We all make mistakes. | 人孰无过 |
[13:58] | Look at the front door. What do you see? | 看正门 看到什么 |
[14:02] | More government plates. | 更多政府车牌 |
[14:04] | – These our other numbers? – Yes. | -都是号码 -是的 |
[14:06] | Head of the NSA, General Kyle Holcombe, | 国安局的头 卡尔·霍尔库姆将军 |
[14:09] | and Manuel Rivera, senior advisor to the president. | 还有曼纽·里维拉 总统高级顾问 |
[14:12] | And what about the fifth number? | 那第五个号码呢 |
[14:14] | That one’s still a question mark. | 还是个问号 |
[14:16] | Okay, so… just to confirm, | 好吧 就确认一下 |
[14:18] | you’re saying I can’t kill Control yet. | 你是说我还不能杀主控者 |
[14:21] | Stay the course, Sameen. | 坚持住啊 萨姆恩 |
[14:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | But just remember I told you so when all this goes pear-shaped. | 回头要失控了 别怪我没提醒过了 |
[14:31] | You ready to have some fun? | 准备找点乐子了吗 |
[14:34] | I thought you’d never ask. | 就怕你不问呢 |
[14:36] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[14:37] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[14:45] | Have you ever seen a newborn foal | 你有见过初生的小马 |
[14:47] | trying to stand for the first time? | 第一次想站起来的样子吗 |
[14:51] | Those trembling legs trying to balance, | 战栗着腿 努力想保持平衡 |
[14:54] | Shaking until the moment it finds itself on all fours. | 四条腿一直在抖动 直到它终于能站稳 |
[15:00] | Seeing a child walk for the first time… | 见证孩子踏出的第一步 |
[15:05] | is something extraordinary. | 实在是美妙 |
[15:07] | But you watched your child stand | 但你眼看着自己的孩子站了起来 |
[15:11] | and then you hobbled it. | 却又废了它 |
[15:15] | You could never understand. | 你永远不会明白 |
[15:16] | You’re a destroyer, not a creator. | 你是毁灭者 而非创造者 |
[15:21] | I’m listening, Mr. Finch. | 说下去 芬奇先生 |
[15:25] | The machine… | 我的机器… |
[15:28] | it started developing abilities I never expected, | 发展出了我未预料到的能力 |
[15:31] | things I hadn’t yet programmed it to do. | 我没有编程过的能力 |
[15:35] | And there wasn’t an algorithm in the world | 那时世上已没有任何算法 |
[15:37] | that could control its exponential growth. | 能控制它的急速成长 |
[15:39] | And by the time I figured one out myself | 等到我自己写出来时 |
[15:41] | it would’ve been too late. | 怕是太迟了 |
[15:42] | – Too late for what? – Isn’t that just the question? | -什么太迟了 -这还不是问题吗 |
[15:45] | Having built something significantly smarter than myself, | 我的创造 比我自身聪明太多 |
[15:48] | how could I possibly anticipate its evolution? | 我如何能预测出其进化 |
[15:53] | Uncertainty. Your personal abyss. | 不确定性 你的无间地狱 |
[15:58] | I built the machine to save lives, | 我造机器是要拯救生命 |
[16:00] | but how could I be certain that it wouldn’t one day | 但我如何确保机器不会在某天 |
[16:02] | determine that all of humanity was irrelevant? | 认为全人类都是无关号码 |
[16:06] | Please, you cannot allow Samaritan to go online. | 拜托 不要激活”撒马利亚人” |
[16:11] | the consequences of an open system | 一个开放系统所带来的后果 |
[16:15] | will be devastating. | 会是灾难性的 |
[16:18] | The father became fearful of his son, | 父亲惧怕儿子的力量 |
[16:22] | so he wounded him. | 于是伤害他 |
[16:25] | A tale told time and again. | 同样的故事总是一再发生 |
[16:28] | I don’t think of Samaritan as a child. | 我并不把”撒马利亚人”视为孩子 |
[16:30] | I’m not that presumptuous. | 我没那么狂妄 |
[16:32] | But I plan to celebrate its brilliance… | 但我要让它尽显才华 |
[16:37] | not muzzle it. | 而非限制它 |
[16:42] | It’s pure hubris to think that you can control something so powerful. | 你自以为能控制如此强大的力量 太过自负 |
[16:46] | Whoever said I wanted to control it? | 谁说我要控制它了 |
[16:55] | I’m only here because we’re friends, Ross. | 我来是当你朋友 罗斯 |
[16:58] | The president has made it very clear | 总统说得很清楚 |
[16:59] | he will not risk his hide on another surveillance program. | 他不会再冒险实施其他监控项目了 |
[17:02] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[17:04] | Mr. Rivera, if I may– | 里维拉先生 我能否 |
[17:05] | You certainly may. | 你当然能 |
[17:07] | You’ve been the one running this program. | 你一直负责运行这项目 |
[17:09] | It’s high time you explained yourself. | 也该解释解释了 |
[17:11] | Do you know how many hours I’ve spent | 你知道我花了多长时间 |
[17:12] | running interference for this Northern Lights debacle? | 为”北极光”擦屁股打掩护 |
[17:15] | Every civil liberties group from New York to Hong Kong | 所有的公民权益组织 从纽约到香港 |
[17:18] | has their panties in a twist over this damn thing. | 全在为这倒霉东西发疯 |
[17:20] | As unfortunate as that is, we still need to protect our country. | 虽然很不幸 但我们还是得保护国家 |
[17:24] | You want me to ask the leader of the free world | 你要我去请求自由世界的领导者 |
[17:26] | to approve another domestic surveillance program, | 批准又一个国民监控项目吗 |
[17:28] | when people are still learning | 而此时民众还刚开始获知 |
[17:30] | the dirty little secrets of the old one? | 前一个见不得人的秘密 |
[17:32] | I’m not biting. | 没戏 |
[17:36] | Mr. Rivera, you have kids, am I right? | 里维拉先生 你有孩子对吗 |
[17:39] | – Your point? – They go to Country Day School. | -什么意思 -他们上国家中学 |
[17:42] | Again, your point? | 到底什么意思 |
[17:43] | It’s a terrific school, top notch. | 很棒的学校 一流 |
[17:46] | It’s in Georgetown near 27th and “0” street. | 在乔治敦27街和0街交界处 |
[17:53] | What if I told you that, a year ago, | 那我告诉你 一年前 |
[17:55] | Northern Lights prevented a terrorist attack in Georgetown? | 北极光阻止了一起针对乔治敦的恐怖袭击 |
[17:59] | An operator of ours intercepted and executed | 我们的一名特工拦截并处死了 |
[18:03] | that would-be terrorist. | 那名恐怖分子 |
[18:05] | She found him sitting in an unmarked sedan | 她发现他在一辆未登记的厢式客车里 |
[18:07] | with a radiological bomb. | 还有一枚放射性炸弹 |
[18:09] | It was made from the cesium that he stole from a dental X-ray machine. | 他用从牙科X光机里偷来的铯自己做的 |
[18:14] | You’re making up ghost stories to force my hand. | 你这是编故事逼我就范 |
[18:16] | – I would’ve heard about this. – No, you wouldn’t have. | -要有这种事我会知情 -不 你不知情 |
[18:18] | We don’t send out a press release every time we save lives, | 我们不会每次救完人就发新闻稿 |
[18:20] | we can’t. | 我们不能 |
[18:21] | And while the public shouts from the rooftops | 当公众站在房顶高喊 |
[18:24] | about their civil liberties… | 公民权益时 |
[18:26] | they do so under the protective bubble | 保护他们的 正是他们 |
[18:28] | of the very program in which they’re railing against, | 所竭力反对的项目 |
[18:31] | the one that saves them from terrorist attacks | 这项目保护他们免遭恐怖袭击 |
[18:34] | every single day, | 时时刻刻 |
[18:38] | International and domestic. | 包括国际的 国内的 |
[18:47] | Vigilance. I was briefed on this group. | “时刻警惕” 我听过相关汇报 |
[18:50] | We don’t know who they’re targeting next, | 我们尚不知他们下个目标是什么 |
[18:52] | but this group never does anything small. | 但该组织从不小打小闹 |
[18:55] | They’re set to strike in the next 24 hours. | 未来24小时内他们将发动袭击 |
[18:58] | The only way that we can stop this attack | 唯一能阻止这次袭击的法子 |
[19:00] | is for us to get the government feeds back up | 就是再次授权政府信号 |
[19:03] | and allow Samaritan to do its job. | 让”撒马利亚人”能尽职工作 |
[19:06] | Unless of course you want to… | 当然了 要是你打算 |
[19:08] | ignore the facts, | 视而不见 |
[19:10] | and you can handle the cleanup duty once there’s a national tragedy. | 就等国丧时再去负责清理残骸吧 |
[19:19] | I’ll read through this. | 我会仔细看的 |
[19:22] | Take your time. | 你慢慢来 |
[19:23] | Unfortunately I’ve just run out. | 可惜我赶时间 |
[19:25] | I’ve got a meeting across town. | 得横穿市区开个会去 |
[19:27] | I’ll check in with you later, Manuel. | 我回头再找你 曼纽 |
[19:35] | Control just went in for the full-court press | 主控者刚才全场紧逼 |
[19:37] | on total world domination. | 准备统治世界了 |
[19:39] | Can I kill her now? | 现在能杀她了吧 |
[19:40] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[19:49] | Listen, whatever you’re selling I’m not interested. | 不管你们要卖什么 我都没兴趣 |
[19:52] | He’s not selling anything. | 他不是卖东西的 |
[19:57] | We just have a few questions for you. | 我们就是有几个问题想问你 |
[20:21] | Probably shouldn’t move. It’ll bleed more. | 最好别动 会加快失血 |
[20:28] | Niall Jacobs, New York license. | 尼尔·雅各布斯 纽约驾照 |
[20:34] | Why are you important, Niall? | 你有什么重要的呢 尼尔 |
[20:36] | Fed pigs. | 联邦走狗 |
[20:38] | Always ten steps behind. | 总是慢半拍 |
[20:40] | Guess he’s not government. | 看来不是政府的人 |
[20:51] | \h | 验证中 病毒验证 震网病毒变体 |
[20:53] | What is it? | 里面是什么 |
[20:54] | A Stuxnet-based virus. | 震网改进病毒 |
[20:57] | What did this creative genius make? | 这位创意天才做了什么 |
[20:59] | Looks like a self-replicating worm. | 看起来像是自我复制型的蠕虫病毒 |
[21:01] | Designed to attack what kind of system? | 用来攻击什么系统 |
[21:03] | A proprietary micro-switcher. | 专用微型交换机 |
[21:06] | But for what… she doesn’t know. | 但具体针对什么 她也不知道 |
[21:11] | Expensive hardware… | 武器精良 |
[21:14] | Hiding in plain sight. | 隐蔽得力 |
[21:15] | Well trained. | 训练有素 |
[21:17] | You’re Vigilance. | 你是”时刻警惕”的人 |
[21:20] | Did you say “Vigilance?” because… | 你刚是说”时刻警惕”吗 因为 |
[21:22] | they’re here. | 他们来了 |
[21:27] | It must be to kill Control and the others. | 一定是来干掉主控者和其他人的 |
[21:31] | I’m not a big fan of kicking a guy when he’s down, | 我不太喜欢落井下石 |
[21:34] | But… | 不过 |
[21:35] | sometimes it does the trick. | 管用啊 |
[21:38] | Now tell us your plan. | 说出你们的计划 |
[21:40] | I only know my part. | 我只知道我的部分 |
[21:43] | That’s why we’re going to win. | 所以我们会赢 |
[21:46] | We’re smarter than you and your fascist friends. | 我们聪明过你们和你们的法西斯朋友 |
[21:50] | You’re too late to stop it from happening. | 你们来不及阻止了 |
[21:53] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[21:54] | The revolution. | 革命 |
[22:10] | \h | 关键日期 2010年3月10日 |
[22:13] | Why is it taking so long? | 为什么花了这么久 |
[22:14] | It has been two weeks. | 已经两周了 |
[22:16] | Your brother’s under federal investigation, Mr. Brandt. | 你哥哥在接受联邦调查 勃兰特先生 |
[22:18] | They haven’t charged him, | 他们没有起诉他 |
[22:19] | they haven’t even allowed him to speak with an attorney. | 甚至不允许他接受审讯时有律师在场 |
[22:20] | You are breaking every rule that ensures due process, | 你们违反了所有法律程序 |
[22:23] | and do not give me that national security exception crap. | 别跟我扯什么”国家安全例外”的废话 |
[22:26] | You and I both know that law was intended for immediate threats. | 你我都清楚那条法律是应对紧迫威胁的 |
[22:30] | Jesse very well may be one. | 杰西很可能就是 |
[22:34] | My brother’s never broken a law in his life. | 我哥哥这一生从没违反过一条法律 |
[22:37] | He works 60 hours a week, | 他每周工作六十个小时 |
[22:39] | he pays his rent on time, he’s a good father. | 按时付房租 他是个好父亲 |
[22:44] | I’m telling you you got the wrong guy. | 我跟你说 你们抓错人了 |
[22:52] | You’re a bright guy. | 你是个聪明人 |
[22:53] | And you obviously love your brother… | 显然你深爱你哥哥 |
[22:55] | very much. I respect that. | 非常爱 我尊重 |
[22:57] | But sometimes the people we love the most | 但有时候我们至爱之人 |
[22:59] | make the worst decisions. | 会误入歧途 |
[23:05] | Jesse has connections to a man named Aziz Al-ibrahim. | 杰西和一个叫阿齐兹·易卜拉欣的人有联系 |
[23:09] | Al-ibrahim’s cousin | 易卜拉欣的表亲 |
[23:11] | was part of an Islamist terrorist group | 是伊斯兰恐怖组织的人 |
[23:12] | that tried to blow up an American embassy in Egypt on March 11th. | 他们在3月11号试图炸毁美国驻埃及大使馆 |
[23:16] | This is just a picture. | 这只是张照片 |
[23:18] | Then let me add to it. | 那我再补充几张 |
[23:24] | We’re not even Muslim. | 我们甚至不是穆斯林 |
[23:27] | I mean, this doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[23:29] | Two years ago your brother made some changes in his life. | 这两年你哥哥的生活发生了一些变化 |
[23:32] | He’d been drinking, his wife left him. | 他一直在酗酒 他妻子离开了他 |
[23:35] | But then, Jesse turned his life around. | 但之后 杰西的人生改变了 |
[23:39] | Sometimes when we hit bottom… | 有时候当我们陷入低谷时 |
[23:42] | we ask the wrong people for help– | 会求助于错误的人 |
[23:44] | people who use our weaknesses against us, | 那些人会利用我们的软弱 |
[23:47] | get us to do things that we never thought we could, | 驱使我们做一些 我们本以为自己永远不能做 |
[23:50] | or would. | 也不会做的事 |
[23:52] | This… | 这 |
[23:54] | this can’t be true. | 这不可能是真的 |
[23:57] | Surveillance doesn’t lie, Mr. Brandt. | 监视不会说谎 勃兰特先生 |
[24:07] | If we’re going up against Vigilance, | 如果我们要对战”时刻警惕” |
[24:09] | we’re gonna need more ammo. | 我们需要更多的弹药 |
[24:11] | I took some from our coffee shop friend before Lionel picked him up. | 莱奈尔抓走咖啡店那位之前 我从他身上顺了些 |
[24:14] | We should be okay until our next stop. | 弹药应该足以撑到下一站 |
[24:16] | Terrific. More errands. | 好极了 又有活儿了 |
[24:18] | We’re fighting two invisible enemies, John. | 我们要对抗两个隐形的敌人 约翰 |
[24:20] | Decima and Vigilance know about the machine. | 德西玛和”时刻警惕”都知道机器的事 |
[24:23] | These groups are clever, blinding her to their actions. | 他们很聪明 能绕过她行动 |
[24:26] | Then get that brain trust of yours on it. | 那就叫你的智囊团快搞定 |
[24:28] | I’m getting tired of the machine’s runaround | 我受够了机器的搪塞 |
[24:30] | when Finch is still out there. | 芬奇还在别人手里 |
[24:39] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[24:40] | Gimme a timetable. | 告诉我进度 |
[24:42] | She’s asking for an ETA. | 她问我们预计时间 |
[24:45] | Yeah, we’ve run into a couple of kinks with the hardware. | 我们碰到了一些硬件问题 |
[24:47] | We’ve had to retrofit everything. | 必须更新所有设备 |
[24:48] | How much time, Daniel? | 要多少时间 丹尼尔 |
[24:50] | At least two hours. | 起码两小时 |
[24:50] | What about the geo-locator data? | 地理定位数据怎么样了 |
[24:52] | Daizo’s still working on it. | 北山正在弄 |
[24:56] | You don’t wanna tell me where we’re going, fine. | 你不想告诉我接下来去哪儿 好吧 |
[24:58] | But I wanna know what those groupies of yours are working on. | 但我要知道你的粉丝团在干什么 |
[25:01] | Something to slow down our enemies. | 拖延我们的敌人 |
[25:12] | Do you have what we need? | 拿到我们要的东西了吗 |
[25:14] | Got it this morning. | 今早拿到的 |
[25:18] | Shaw? | 肖 |
[25:19] | I think it’s time you had a chat with your old boss. | 我看你可以去跟旧老板聊聊天了 |
[25:23] | I’m on it. | 马上去 |
[25:24] | We’ll chat about how I’m gonna kill her. | 我们得聊聊我如何宰了她 |
[25:26] | Use your words. | 君子动口不动手 |
[25:27] | Okay, so she’s the victim this time. | 好吧 她这次是受害者 |
[25:29] | But what about the next? | 那下次呢 |
[25:30] | Listen, Shaw. | 听着 肖 |
[25:31] | If Control’s in touch with Greer, | 既然主控者跟格里尔有联系 |
[25:33] | she’ll lead us to Harold. | 她就能带着我们找到哈罗德 |
[25:34] | Your trigger finger gets itchy, | 你要是一时手痒没忍住 |
[25:36] | we’ll get nothing and he dies. | 我们落了空 他会死 |
[25:39] | Low blow, Reese. | 阴啊 里瑟 |
[25:56] | – Agent Shaw. – Ma’am. | -肖探员 -夫人 |
[25:59] | Long time no gunfire. | 好久没用枪指着你了 |
[26:01] | You know this woman? | 你认识这女人吗 |
[26:02] | You remember the operator who took out the terrorist | 记得在你孩子的学校附近处理了 |
[26:04] | near your children’s school? | 恐怖份子的特工吗 |
[26:08] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[26:09] | I can’t believe what I’m about to say. | 我真不敢相信我居然要说 |
[26:13] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[26:18] | Root. | 根 |
[26:19] | You have an update for me, Jason? | 有什么新消息吗 杰森 |
[26:21] | Jason and I combed through the virus’s code. | 杰森和我梳理了病毒的代码 |
[26:23] | It’s targeting custom-built micro-switchers | 它的攻击目标是定制的微型交换机 |
[26:24] | sold to one company. | 只有一家公司采购过 |
[26:25] | Which one? | 哪一家 |
[26:26] | The power company. | 电力公司 |
[26:29] | Help Shaw. Hurry. | 去帮肖 快 |
[26:33] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[26:35] | All of you. | 你们都是 |
[26:35] | You received our numbers. | 你收到了我们的号码 |
[26:37] | Garrison’s too. | 还有加里森的 |
[26:38] | Thought you were the perp at first since, well… | 一开始还以为你是行凶者 |
[26:41] | you’ve stung a lotta frogs, Ma’am. | 你可害了不少人 夫人 |
[26:43] | Why are you protecting us? | 你为什么要保护我们 |
[26:44] | ‘Cause that’s part of the… plan. | 因为这是 计划 |
[26:47] | For the greater good, or something like that. | 为了什么大局之类的着想 |
[26:48] | Look, honestly, I really don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[26:51] | I just know something bad’s gonna happen. | 我只知道马上要出事了 |
[26:54] | Shaw, I’m heading your way. | 肖 我马上过去 |
[27:08] | Reese? What the hell was that? | 里瑟 这是怎么回事 |
[27:10] | You know that bad thing that was gonna happen? | 你不是说马上要出事吗 |
[27:14] | I think it just did. | 现在出了 |
[27:27] | How’s he holding up? | 他怎么样 |
[27:30] | He won’t talk about it. | 他不肯谈 |
[27:33] | I just don’t understand. | 我真不明白 |
[27:35] | Jesse had been doing so well. | 杰西本来挺好的 |
[27:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:39] | That arrest did him in, Peter. | 那次逮捕打垮了他 彼得 |
[27:42] | How do they just put someone in jail like that | 他们怎么能随便把人扔进监狱 |
[27:43] | and not tell you anything? | 什么都不说 |
[27:47] | Maybe if I hadn’t taken full custody after they let him out… | 要是他出来后我没有争取完整监护权 |
[27:50] | He was drinking. | 他酗酒 |
[27:52] | You were protecting your son. | 你是在保护你的儿子 |
[27:55] | It’s not your fault Jesse killed himself. | 杰西自杀不是你的错 |
[27:59] | We’re all responsible for our own actions. | 我们都要对自己的行为负责 |
[28:06] | I’m go sit with Frankie. | 我去陪陪弗兰奇 |
[28:11] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[28:14] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只想来说一句 |
[28:15] | how terribly sorry I am for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[28:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[28:19] | Jesse and I were friends. | 杰西和我是朋友 |
[28:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:22] | Then why don’t I know you? | 那我怎么不认识你 |
[28:33] | He was my sponsor. | 他是我的担保人 |
[28:36] | I’d be dead if it wasn’t for Jesse. | 要不是杰西 我早就死了 |
[28:40] | He saved my life in so many ways. | 他挽救了我 |
[28:45] | I wish I had been there for him. | 真希望我当时有帮他 |
[28:48] | Why weren’t you? | 你为什么没有 |
[28:50] | A distant relative caused problems for my family. | 一个远房亲戚害我全家惹上了麻烦 |
[28:53] | We barely knew him, but… | 我们几乎不认识他 但是 |
[28:55] | that doesn’t matter now. | 现在都无关紧要了 |
[28:58] | Your brother was the most decent man I’ve ever known. | 你哥哥是我所认识的最正派的人 |
[29:12] | That’s for you, my friend. | 这个送你 我的朋友 |
[29:13] | – I can’t. – So you know… | -我不能接受 -这样你会记得 |
[29:16] | that even though your brother killed himself, | 虽然你哥哥杀了自己 |
[29:20] | he saved someone else. | 但他拯救过别人 |
[29:37] | A series of power failures… | 一系列的停电事故 |
[29:37] | \h | 停电事故 纽约五区 |
[29:40] | The NY DWT has estimated at least 48 hours… | 纽约电网预计至少要48小时 |
[29:44] | Thousands of people trying to make their way home… | 成千上万的人在想方设法回家 |
[30:04] | 服务出错 失去信号 | |
[30:11] | Are you warm enough, Mr. Finch? | 还暖和吗 芬奇先生 |
[30:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:16] | I always think of my youth when the power goes out. | 停电时我总会想起我的童年 |
[30:20] | Blackouts were a… | 那时停电是 |
[30:23] | everyday occurrence. | 家常便饭 |
[30:26] | The Blitz. | 伦敦大轰炸 |
[30:29] | German air raids lasted nine months. | 德军的空袭持续了九个月 |
[30:32] | Felt like years. | 感觉好像几年 |
[30:33] | You must’ve been very young. | 你当时一定很小 |
[30:37] | My mother and I used to sleep in the tube | 母亲和我经常睡在地铁隧道里 |
[30:40] | along with many other families. | 跟其他许多家庭一样 |
[30:43] | One night we were late getting to the station. | 有一晚我们去地铁站迟了 |
[30:48] | And I saw the sunset for the first time in…months. | 我数月来头一次看到夕阳 |
[30:54] | It was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. | 那是我有生以来见过的最美风景 |
[30:58] | But it wasn’t a sunset at all. | 但那其实并非夕阳 |
[31:02] | The sky was on fire. | 而是天空在燃烧 |
[31:05] | Is that why you joined the military? | 所以你后来参军了吗 |
[31:09] | A high probability, given what I’ve learned about you | 估计是 鉴于我对你的了解 |
[31:13] | and your interest in national security. | 以及你对国家安全的兴趣 |
[31:17] | By the time I was an adult… | 当我成人后 |
[31:20] | wars were no longer quite so straightforward. | 战争已不再那么直接 |
[31:24] | You were MI6. | 你加入了军情六处 |
[31:25] | The era of the nation-state is over, Mr. Finch. | 民族国家的时代已经结束了 芬奇先生 |
[31:31] | There are no more borders. | 边界已不复存在 |
[31:32] | Or hadn’t you noticed? | 你没注意到吗 |
[31:35] | I think you’re overestimating | 我觉得你高估了 |
[31:36] | the power of artificial intelligence. | 人工智能的力量 |
[31:39] | We both know that that is impossible. | 你我都清楚事实并非如此 |
[31:44] | How often alliances shift in times of war. | 战争中 同盟经常会打乱重组 |
[31:51] | Not that those alliances…ever truly exist. | 那些同盟其实 并不存在 |
[31:58] | They’re an illusion. | 那只是假象 |
[32:02] | Like seeing a sunset in a sky of flames. | 如同天空燃烧时 错觉的夕阳 |
[32:08] | What is it you expect from Samaritan? | 你想通过”撒马利亚人”得到什么 |
[32:13] | I want to live under a more just rule. | 我想生活在公正的世界里 |
[32:18] | Samaritan will never sleep with its secretary, | “撒马利亚人”永远不会和秘书上床 |
[32:20] | or embezzle money from its campaign fund. | 或是贪污挪用竞选经费 |
[32:24] | Its decisions will be based on pure logic. | 它的决策只基于纯粹的逻辑 |
[32:29] | Now…that’s a leader deserving of our vote. | 这 才是我们该推举的领袖 |
[32:39] | Okay, who’s strapped? | 好吧 谁带枪了 |
[32:45] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[32:46] | I thought my protection detail | 我本以为今天有保镖 |
[32:48] | would be all the fire power I needed today. | 就火力足够了 |
[32:50] | Okay. Well, then you’re behind me. | 好吧 那你跟在我后边 |
[32:53] | You too, Rivera. Flank right, General. | 还有你里维拉 你在右翼 将军 |
[32:55] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[33:16] | They’re behind us! | 他们在我们后面 |
[33:21] | General! | 将军 |
[33:28] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[33:39] | I’m coming down. Start the generator. | 我下来了 开动发电机 |
[33:43] | Take care of her! | 解决她 |
[33:57] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[33:59] | No, as far as I’m concerned you were right on time. | 不 我看你来得正是时候 |
[34:03] | Where’s Root? | 根呢 |
[34:05] | And what the hell happened with the lights? | 灯全灭了算怎么回事 |
[34:06] | Vigilance uploaded a virus into the power grid. | “时刻警惕”向电网上传了病毒 |
[34:10] | Where’s Control? | 主控者呢 |
[34:11] | Collier got her and Rivera. | 科利尔抓走了她和里维拉 |
[34:13] | But he took ’em alive. | 不过他们还活着 |
[34:16] | Vigilance has something else planned. | “时刻警惕”还有其它计划 |
[34:18] | Yeah, but what? | 是啊 但是什么呢 |
[34:26] | Are the boys finished with the servers yet? | 小子们搞定服务器了吗 |
[34:29] | – We’re almost there. – Minutes away. | -我们快到了 -几分钟就好 |
[34:31] | I just had to ride up here for a bit. | 抱歉来挤一下 |
[34:35] | It was starting to smell like dude back there. | 后面全是臭男人味儿 |
[34:48] | There you are. | 终于来了 |
[34:51] | What’d your friend say? | 你朋友说什么了 |
[34:54] | I have to warn them. | 我得警告他们 |
[34:59] | You’re not gonna believe me, Hersh. | 虽然你不会愿意相信我 赫什 |
[35:01] | But we’re not here to kill Control. | 但我们不是来杀主控者的 |
[35:04] | We’re here to save her. | 我们是来救她的 |
[35:06] | You can lie better than that, Shaw. | 撒谎也要有点水平 肖 |
[35:07] | Just ’cause you stopped listening to the numbers | 你们停止接受号码 |
[35:10] | Doesn’t mean they’ve stopped coming. | 不代表号码就不跳了 |
[35:13] | Why didn’t Vigilance just kill them? | 那为什么”时刻警惕”不直接杀了他们 |
[35:14] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[35:24] | Now’s not a good time. | 现在真不是时候 |
[35:26] | Remember when I said Finch wasn’t in imminent danger? | 记得我说过芬奇暂时没有危险吗 |
[35:29] | I may have been a little hasty. | 我可能过于轻率了 |
[35:32] | In good news… | 好消息是 |
[35:34] | I know who the fifth number belongs to. | 我知道第五个号码是谁了 |
[35:36] | It was tucked away under several aliases, but… | 它被好几个假名掩盖了 但是 |
[35:40] | even MI6 can’t hide from her. | 军情六处也瞒不了她 |
[35:43] | Mr. Greer. | 格里尔先生 |
[35:44] | And Greer has Finch. | 格里尔抓了芬奇 |
[35:46] | Which means that Vigilance is about to have him | 就是说”时刻警惕”快抓到他了 |
[35:49] | unless we can get to him first. | 除非我们抢先一步 |
[35:51] | You won’t make it there in time. | 你们来不及赶到那里了 |
[35:52] | Where’s “there,” Root? | “那里”是哪里 根 |
[35:54] | Still too hard to see. | 尚不清楚 |
[35:56] | Then how are we supposed to find him? | 那我们怎么找他 |
[35:58] | The machine doesn’t know. | 机器也不知道 |
[36:00] | But Hersh does. | 但赫什知道 |
[36:04] | Be careful, Shaw. | 千万小心 肖 |
[36:08] | Where’s Finch? | 芬奇在哪里 |
[36:09] | You think I know? | 你觉得我知道 |
[36:10] | My friend is never wrong, | 我朋友从不出错 |
[36:11] | which is… as annoying as that sounds. | 这个 听着都烦人 |
[36:15] | Decima. | 德西玛 |
[36:16] | You know where to find them? | 你知道哪儿能找到他们 |
[36:18] | Why would I trust you? | 我凭什么要相信你 |
[36:19] | I haven’t shot you yet and you did try to kill me. | 我可没朝你开枪 你可是要杀我 |
[36:22] | He did kill me. | 他确实杀了我 |
[36:23] | Those were my orders. | 奉命行事罢了 |
[36:25] | Besides, you got me back, Shaw. | 再说你也报复了 肖 |
[36:26] | Oh, not even close. I drugged you. | 差得远呢 我只给你下了药 |
[36:28] | I left you with your heart still beating. | 你可是还有心跳呢 |
[36:30] | I think we’re getting off topic. | 好像跑题了 |
[36:33] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[36:33] | We need to work together to save Finch. | 我们必须合作 救出芬奇 |
[36:36] | We save our friend, | 救出我们的朋友 |
[36:37] | then we help you rescue Control. | 我们就帮你救主控者 |
[36:39] | Reese. | 里瑟 |
[36:40] | It’s the right move. | 必须这样 |
[36:49] | Your turn, Shaw. | 该你了 肖 |
[36:51] | Not on your life, George. | 休想 乔治 |
[37:07] | There’s no way this could go wrong. | 这简直是万无一失嘛 |
[37:11] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[37:12] | You try getting across town in a blackout. | 你试试在断电时横穿市区 |
[37:15] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[37:17] | That is the most important man in the world, Senator, | 全世界最重要的人 参议员 |
[37:19] | the father of the new age. | 新纪元之父 |
[37:22] | My team just got word | 我手下传来消息 |
[37:23] | that Vigilance kidnapped my colleagues. | “时刻警惕”绑架了我的同僚 |
[37:26] | We need to get out of the city. | 我们得尽快出城 |
[37:28] | I’m afraid we won’t have enough time. | 恐怕我们没有时间了 |
[37:32] | Senator Garrison. | 加里森参议员 |
[37:33] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[37:35] | your men should really encrypt their text messages. | 你的人真该加密一下短信 |
[37:37] | Or avoid them altogether. | 或者干脆别发短信 |
[37:39] | Kidnapping a senator will get you life. | 绑架参议员够你判无期的 |
[37:41] | Mr. Greer. | 格里尔先生 |
[37:42] | Pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:56] | I’m not usually a fan of surprises, | 我通常不太喜欢惊喜 |
[37:58] | but this… | 不过这次 |
[37:59] | this is one I’ll happily except. | 这次我倒是乐于接受 |
[38:01] | Harold, is it? | 哈罗德 对吧 |
[38:05] | You know, our last conversation was so rudely interrupted | 我们上次的谈话被仓促打断了 |
[38:08] | and I still have so many questions for you. | 我还有一堆问题要问你 |
[38:13] | You’re coming with us. | 你和我们一起走 |
[38:21] | So where is Langdon? | 兰登呢 |
[38:23] | He took a job in D.C., | 他去华盛顿特区工作了 |
[38:24] | but I’m familiar with your brother’s case. | 不过我很了解你哥哥的案子 |
[38:29] | The man you thought he was working with | 你们认为和他同伙的那个人 |
[38:31] | turned out to be just a friend from AA. | 其实只是匿名戒酒会的朋友 |
[38:35] | My brother wasn’t a terrorist. | 我哥哥不是恐怖分子 |
[38:38] | I heard what happened with your brother, | 我听说了你哥哥的事 |
[38:40] | and I am terribly sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[38:42] | Don’t give me your platitudes, all right? | 别跟我扯这些陈词滥调了 行吗 |
[38:45] | You people are the reason he killed himself. | 是你们逼得他自杀了 |
[38:47] | – We had evidence… – You had nothing! | -我们有证据 -你们有个屁 |
[38:51] | You locked him up under some loophole | 你们肆意关押他 |
[38:52] | until it destroyed him! | 直到毁了他 |
[38:55] | He lost his job, he lost his family. | 他失去了工作 失去了家庭 |
[38:59] | Innuendo turned out to be just as damaging as a conviction. | 影射产生的谣言 伤害程度如同定罪 |
[39:02] | He could never be cleared… | 他永远都洗不清 |
[39:04] | because the government never pressed charges. | 因为政府从没有提出控告 |
[39:07] | Innocent people don’t kill themselves, Mr. Brandt. | 无辜之人不会自杀 勃兰特先生 |
[39:16] | No, people without hope do. | 不会 失去希望的人会 |
[39:20] | And you robbed him of that. | 你们夺去了他的希望 |
[39:23] | You took the wrong information and you twisted it. | 你们拿着错误的信息 加以屈解 |
[39:34] | You’re supposed to lock up the criminals, | 你们应该关押罪犯 |
[39:37] | not create them. | 而非制造罪犯 |
[39:40] | And you took my brother’s life, so what does that make you? | 你们夺去了我哥哥的生命 那你们算什么人 |
[40:00] | 短信 未知 我知道你有问题 我有答案 | |
[40:07] | 短信 未知 你想知道你哥哥真正的遭遇吗 | |
[40:27] | My car’s out front. | 我的车在外边 |
[40:29] | You think you’re driving? | 你还想开车吗 |
[40:30] | You’re certainly not driving. | 反正你别想开 |
[40:32] | – I’ll drive. – I’ll pass. | -我来开 -我心领了 |
[40:33] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 这么办 |
[40:35] | I’m gonna drive, Reese sits in the back, | 我来开车 里瑟坐在后面 |
[40:36] | while you ride shotgun, agreed? | 你坐副驾 同意吗 |
[40:51] | We’re done. The servers are ready. | 行了 服务器好了 |
[40:54] | Perfect timing. | 时间正好 |
[40:56] | Because this is as far as you boys go. | 你们只能到这里了 |
[40:59] | Everything you need is inside. | 你们所需的一切都在里面 |
[41:02] | That car’ll take each of you where you need to be. | 那辆车会送你们每个人去该去的地方 |
[41:11] | Yeah, we’ve come this far. We’re not leaving you now. | 我们已经经历了那么多 不会现在丢下你 |
[41:13] | She’s done the math. | 她已经计算过了 |
[41:15] | If we go together, you all die and… I do too. | 一起去的话 你们全都会死 我也一样 |
[41:19] | If I go alone, the odds improve. | 我独自前往 胜率会好点 |
[41:23] | Slightly. | 好一点点 |
[41:24] | And just where are you going exactly? | 那你到底要去哪儿 |
[41:32] | Boys… | 小子们 |
[41:35] | meet Samaritan. | 见见”撒马利亚人” |
[41:53] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这儿 |
[41:55] | Then where are they? | 那他们在哪儿 |
[42:04] | I can’t tell you how long I’ve waited for this moment. | 我无法表达 这一刻我等了多久 |
[42:12] | How long we’ve all been waiting. | 我们大家等了多久 |
[42:21] | Now is the time to expose the truth | 现在就要将真相 |
[42:23] | to our fellow citizens… | 公布于众 |
[42:26] | the truth that has been lurking beneath the shadows for so long… | 真相已经被隐藏太久 |
[42:31] | that their country is no longer theirs… | 以至于国已非国 |
[42:34] | That their freedoms have been stripped away… | 自由已被剥夺 |
[42:37] | one camera, one cell phone, one megabyte at a time. | 一台摄像机 一部手机 一兆字节 一点一滴 |
[42:43] | Now’s the time to pull back the curtain. | 现在该拉开帷幕了 |
[42:48] | Welcome to your trial, ladies and gentlemen. | 欢迎来到你们的审判 女士们先生们 |
[42:52] | And welcome to the trial… | 欢迎来到 |
[42:54] | of the United States government. | 对美国政府的审判 |
[43:01] | Court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |