时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[01:29] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 我的天啊 怎么回事 |
[01:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干嘛呢 |
[01:43] | Catching the bad guys. | 抓坏人啊 |
[01:45] | Yeah. We had three RMP’s coming. | 我们后边有三辆警车正驶来呢 |
[01:47] | You know, a little thing called backup? | 你知道啥叫”支援”不 |
[01:49] | You know, sometimes we wait for it instead of shooting people, | 就是我们老实等着 而不是开枪就突突 |
[01:51] | ‘causing mayhem in the middle of Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿中心引发恐慌 |
[01:53] | It’s hot as hell out here. | 外边热得要命 |
[01:54] | Figure I’d save us all some time. | 给大伙儿都省点儿事呗 |
[01:56] | Listen, you’re not a lone wolf anymore, pal. | 你现在不是独狼一枚了 伙计 |
[01:58] | You’re a cop, and you need to start respecting the job. | 你是警察 你得尊重你的职业 |
[02:02] | There are rules and regulations that come with that badge. | 拿着警徽就得遵纪守法 |
[02:04] | Like you haven’t bent those rules before? | 好像你没违过法似的 |
[02:05] | Yeah, well, I don’t anymore. | 我现在不违法了 |
[02:07] | You know who else doesn’t? The new captain. | 知道还有谁不违法么 警局新队长 |
[02:09] | Well, that was novel. | 真开眼界啊 |
[02:10] | Shooting a perp in front of hundreds of witnesses? | 众目睽睽之下枪击行凶者 |
[02:13] | Subtle. | 处理得真妙啊 |
[02:14] | The guy’s probably gonna need crutches for the rest of his life. | 那家伙多半要用一辈子拐杖了 |
[02:17] | What is that, the third or fourth guy you kneecapped this month, Riley? | 这是你本月废掉的第三个还是第四个膝盖了 莱利 |
[02:21] | Fourth, Ma’am. | 第四个 长官 |
[02:22] | I suppose I should give you points for being such a good shot. | 枪法神准 我是不是该给你发个奖章啊 |
[02:26] | You were supposed to be working the Bowman homicide. | 我要你们去查鲍曼凶杀案 |
[02:28] | What the hell were you doing | 你们干嘛要 |
[02:29] | chasing a druggie smash and grabber in midtown? | 跑去中城区追个打砸抢的瘾君子 |
[02:32] | We were working a developmental. | 我们在四处查探 |
[02:34] | Into what, an early grave? | 查探什么 查探找死么 |
[02:36] | We got C.I.’s all over town. | 我们全城都有线人 |
[02:38] | Those C.I.’s help you close any cases yet? | 那些线人有帮你结过案吗 |
[02:41] | The compstat numbers are an embarrassment. | 数据让人脸上无光 |
[02:43] | Homicides are up 20% in the last two months. | 这两个月凶杀案上升了20% |
[02:46] | I’m ready to fire me. | 我都恨不得炒掉自己了 |
[02:48] | What’s going on, gentlemen? | 怎么回事 先生们 |
[02:51] | It’s a heat wave, Captain. Tempers flare. | 这天气太热了 警长 让人火气旺 |
[02:53] | The city’s taking a turn for the worse. | 这城市的治安水平日下 |
[02:55] | We need to do a better job | 我们得加油努力 |
[02:56] | of getting out in front of this thing. | 控制局面 |
[02:58] | I need to know, are you guys working with me or against me? | 我想知道 你们到底是跟我工作 还是跟我作对 |
[03:02] | We just want to do our job, Captain. | 我们只想做好工作 警长 |
[03:03] | So get your asses out there | 那就滚出去 |
[03:04] | and show me what you can really do. | 做出点样子来给我看看 |
[03:08] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[03:11] | You in the fancy suit. | 这位西装笔挺的 |
[03:15] | You’re part of a team now. | 你现在是我们的一员了 |
[03:17] | No more Narco cowboy nonsense, | 不许再来缉毒牛仔那套 |
[03:20] | and try not to shoot anyone for a few days. | 忍几天别再突突人了 |
[03:22] | You hear me? | 听到了没 |
[03:24] | Loud and clear. | 清楚着呢 |
[03:34] | You heard what she said. We got work to do. | 你听到她的话了 我们有活儿要干 |
[03:36] | Relax, Lionel. | 放松 莱奈尔 |
[03:39] | Listen, Mr. Fabulous. | 我说传奇先生 |
[03:41] | I got a mortgage, alimony, | 我要付贷款 付赡养费 |
[03:42] | and a kid going to college in a few years. | 还有个眼看要上大学的孩子 |
[03:44] | You see this place? | 看到这里没 |
[03:46] | This is my livelihood. | 这是我的生计 |
[03:47] | And it’s filled with too much bureaucracy | 这里全是一堆官僚主义 |
[03:49] | and not enough direct action. | 没点儿实际行动 |
[03:51] | This is my real life, Detective, | 这是我的真实生活 警探 |
[03:53] | not some superhero cover identity. | 不是超级英雄的掩护身份 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:00] | – I hear you. – Yeah. | -我听到了 -是啊 |
[04:02] | No, I’ll work on it. | 不 我会努力 |
[04:04] | I’ve spent the past two decades | 我花了二十年 |
[04:05] | learning how not to color inside the lines. | 学习怎么不照章办事 |
[04:08] | May take me a second or two to figure it out. | 总得花个一两秒才能回过头想明白吧 |
[04:14] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[04:14] | Detective Riley, we have a new number. | 莱利警探 我们有新号码了 |
[04:17] | Now’s not the best time, Professor. | 现在可不是时候 教授 |
[04:19] | I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[04:20] | Circumventing suspicious employers | 瞒住雇主不生疑心 |
[04:22] | is part of our new challenge, John. | 是我们面临的挑战之一 约翰 |
[04:24] | Please hurry. | 麻烦尽快 |
[04:35] | Go get it, Bear. | 上啊 小熊 |
[04:36] | Go get it. Go get it. | 上啊 上啊 |
[04:41] | Go get ’em, Bear. | 快上 小熊 |
[04:42] | Go get ’em. | 快上 |
[04:43] | Ms. Shaw, please. | 肖女士 拜托 |
[04:45] | He doesn’t need any more encouragement. | 他不需要这方面的鼓励了 |
[04:46] | Don’t you want him to catch it? | 难道你不想他抓住它么 |
[04:48] | Not if it involves finding rat entrails in our new office, no. | 我可不想在新办公室发现老鼠的内脏 不要 |
[04:52] | Bear, hier. | 小熊 [荷兰语]这里 |
[04:56] | While the machine may have given us a place of operation, | 机器虽然给了我们场地 |
[04:59] | it didn’t account for our financial situation. | 可没解决我们的财务状况 |
[05:04] | I’m afraid your meals and rent are going to have to start | 恐怕你的食物和租金需要 |
[05:06] | coming out of your actual paychecks. | 从你自己的薪水里支付了 |
[05:08] | It’s a good thing I’m working two jobs. | 幸亏我有两份工作 |
[05:10] | The makeup counter pays like crap. | 那个化妆专柜的薪水少得掉渣 |
[05:12] | And do you know how expensive a nice pair of heels are? | 你知道一双好高跟鞋有多贵么 |
[05:14] | What a racket. | 抢钱啊 |
[05:16] | Until I access some auxiliary funds, | 除非我能获取辅助基金 |
[05:19] | we have no choice | 否则我们只能 |
[05:21] | but commit to our identities’ socioeconomic status. | 屈从于目前身份的社会经济状况 |
[05:24] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[05:25] | Ramen and two buck chuck for the rest of the month. | 这个月只能吃面条喝”两元抛”红酒了 |
[05:30] | We’ll need to make this fast. | 我们得动作快点 |
[05:32] | I’m on the new captain’s hit list and my partner’s. | 那位新警长恨我恨得咬牙切齿 我那位搭档也是 |
[05:35] | What, did you shoot somebody else? | 怎么 你又突突人了 |
[05:38] | You have to be more careful, John. | 你得再谨慎点 约翰 |
[05:39] | The identities that the machine created for us | 机器给我们安排的身份 |
[05:41] | are precious commodities not to be taken for granted. | 是非常难得的 别以为是应当应分的 |
[05:45] | It was hot out. | 外边很热啊 |
[05:49] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[05:51] | Let’s hear about that new number. | 说说新号码吧 |
[05:53] | Andre Cooper. | 安德烈·库珀 |
[05:56] | Born and raised in the Bronx. | 土生土长的纽约布朗克斯人 |
[05:58] | Former longshoreman turned professional social liaison. | 前码头装卸工 现在成了职业社交导师 |
[06:02] | A social what? | 社交啥 |
[06:03] | A professional wingman. | 职业”助攻” |
[06:05] | He’s the guy people hire when they can’t | 男人自己勾不到女人时 |
[06:06] | pick up women on their own. | 就会花钱请他帮助 |
[06:08] | Why leave a union gig | 干嘛要个码头工 |
[06:09] | to teach desperate men pick-up tricks? | 教那群绝望的男人勾女 |
[06:11] | I suggest we get close to Cooper’s operation and find out. | 我认为我们应该接近库珀 一探究竟 |
[06:14] | You mean go undercover as a client? | 你是说卧底成他的客人 |
[06:17] | Not it, Finch. | 不要 芬奇 |
[06:20] | Oh, don’t worry, Reese. | 别担心 里瑟 |
[06:22] | Harold and I decided that we needed somebody | 哈罗德跟我一致认为当卧底 |
[06:24] | with a few more people skills | 需要和蔼可亲 |
[06:26] | and a little less hair gel. | 少用发胶 |
[06:44] | I have a phone. | 我有手机 |
[06:45] | Not that one. | 那个不行 |
[06:46] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[06:48] | Where the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底什么人啊 |
[06:50] | Relax, Fusco. | 放松 弗斯科 |
[06:52] | He’s probably just some con artist who’s in over his head. | 他可能只是个自以为是的骗子 |
[06:56] | Have some fun with it. | 好好享受吧 |
[06:58] | You’re not the one pretending to need professional help to get a date. | 你又不用扮需要花钱请人帮助才能约到女人的悲剧货 |
[07:02] | And when was the last time you had a date, Lionel? | 那你上次约会是什么时候来着 莱奈尔 |
[07:12] | Looks like professional help just arrived. | 花钱请的那人到了 |
[07:26] | How you doing? Fusco. | 你好吗 我是弗斯科 |
[07:29] | Your friend Harold didn’t warn me | 你朋友哈罗德可没警告我 |
[07:30] | what I was dealing with here. | 要处理的是这种啊 |
[07:32] | Could have been a little more up-front. | 应该事先坦白嘛 |
[07:33] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[07:34] | He bought you a two-day package. | 他买了个两天的套餐 |
[07:36] | This is more like a– like a five-day situation. | 你这情况 怎么也得五天啊 |
[07:39] | Maybe seven. | 也许要七天 |
[07:40] | You’re in insurance? | 你在保险界 |
[07:42] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[07:43] | Is it like an online business? | 是在网上交易吧 |
[07:45] | Look, I don’t need to take this crap. | 我才不要受这种羞辱 |
[07:46] | Come on, come on, come on, sit down. | 别别别 坐吧 |
[07:52] | Think about meeting women | 其实跟女人搭讪 |
[07:54] | like you’re selling yourself. | 就是在销售自我 |
[07:55] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[07:56] | They need to feel like you’ve made an effort, | 要让她们感觉你很努力 |
[07:59] | that you didn’t just roll out of bed | 而不是早上一起床 |
[08:00] | and throw on yesterday’s suit with a new shirt. | 干净的衬衫外边套着一件昨天穿过的西装 |
[08:02] | Holy crap. That is yesterday’s suit. | 哎呦喂 还真就是昨天的西装 |
[08:05] | I am here to teach you | 我是来教你 |
[08:06] | how to earn a woman’s affections, | 如何赢得女人的芳心 |
[08:07] | not trick her into it, | 而不是诱骗人家 |
[08:08] | and you, my friend, | 而你 我的朋友 |
[08:10] | you need to do better. | 需要更加努力 |
[08:11] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:13] | ’cause if this is you dressing to impress, | 你穿这身是想招人喜欢吗 |
[08:15] | well, I am not, | 我可不喜欢 |
[08:16] | And the ladies aren’t gonna be either. | 女士们更不喜欢 |
[08:18] | He’s got a point. | 他说得对 |
[08:19] | What’s wrong with what I’m wearing? | 我穿的有什么不对 |
[08:21] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我简直不知道从何说起 |
[08:23] | The faded color. The fireproof fabric. | 褪色的西装 老旧的用料 |
[08:26] | That sad tie. | 悲剧的领带 |
[08:27] | If you’re going for the least modern man in this room, | 如果你想打扮成这个房间里最落伍的人 |
[08:30] | congratulations, you have won. | 恭喜你 你赢了 |
[08:31] | I’ve also won a few boxing matches, too. | 我还赢过几场拳击赛呢 |
[08:33] | You want to go a few rounds? | 你想来几回合吗 |
[08:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:37] | Let’s get to work. | 该干活儿了 |
[08:39] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[08:40] | Shopping. | 购物 |
[08:42] | I hope you have a decent line of credit. | 希望你的信用卡够刷 |
[08:48] | I think I know who’s gonna kill our guy. | 我知道谁想杀他了 |
[08:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:52] | Me. | 我 |
[09:07] | What may I do for you, Ms. Groves? | 有什么需要帮忙的 格罗夫斯女士 |
[09:11] | It’s very… | 这里非常 |
[09:14] | I think the word you’re looking for is Spartan. | 我想你要说的是”清苦” |
[09:17] | Yes, and well-hidden. | 是的 并且很隐蔽 |
[09:21] | She gave you and the kids a nice, new home. | 她给你和孩子们找了个不错的新家 |
[09:25] | I’ll ask again. | 我再问一遍 |
[09:28] | The machine needs a favor. | 机器需要你的帮助 |
[09:30] | No. | 不 |
[09:31] | She knew you’d doubt her motives. | 她知道你怀疑她的动机 |
[09:34] | Let her make it up to you. | 让她做出补偿吧 |
[09:35] | She promises it will be worth something to all three of you. | 她保证这对你们三个都有好处 |
[09:40] | What is it that the machine wants? | 机器想要什么 |
[09:44] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[09:46] | She gave me very little to go on. | 她说得不多 |
[09:49] | She can’t talk to me the way she used to with Samaritan watching, | 有撒马利亚人监控 她不能像以前一样跟我交流 |
[09:53] | But I do know where to start. | 但我知道如何着手 |
[09:56] | Excellent. A wild goose chase. | 真好啊 四处徒劳奔波 |
[09:59] | I’d like to think of it more as a scavenger hunt. | 我更愿意看成是寻宝 |
[10:15] | 用户名 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h大厨罗曼帕卡德 | |
[10:23] | Where’s your partner? | 你搭档呢 |
[10:25] | Re-interviewing suspects on a case. | 重审一个案子的嫌疑人 |
[10:28] | How is that working out for you? | 那个有效果吗 |
[10:32] | How’s it look? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:33] | One patch is not enough. | 一张戒烟贴根本不够 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I could have told you that from your chewed-up fingernails. | 从你咬坏了的指甲上也能看出来 |
[10:39] | That’s a pretty good parlor trick, Detective. | 社交技巧不错啊 警探 |
[10:41] | You putting those skills to work out in the field yet? | 不把这些招数用在出外勤的时候吗 |
[10:43] | I got a lead on Wendy Montgomery’s murder, | 我有温迪·蒙哥马利谋杀案的线索了 |
[10:46] | That realtor who was shot walking home from work. | 那个下班走路回家时被杀的房产经纪人 |
[10:48] | Looked like a mugging. | 看起来像抢劫杀人 |
[10:49] | Yeah, her husband was the prime suspect, | 对 她丈夫是首要嫌疑人 |
[10:51] | but we didn’t have any real leads. | 但我们没找到有用线索 |
[10:53] | Well, we do now. | 现在找到了 |
[10:59] | He’s been emailing with a known hit man. | 他一直在和一名杀手电邮联系 |
[11:03] | How did you get these? | 你是怎么拿到的 |
[11:05] | You know those developmentals I’ve been working on? | 记得我最近在四处查探吧 |
[11:09] | You really need to know more than that? | 你确定想知道更多吗 |
[11:11] | If you want to play fast and loose, fine, | 你是想耍手段 随你 |
[11:14] | but make sure you nail him with something solid. | 但是一定要找到可靠的证据 |
[11:16] | Copy that, Ma’am. | 收到 长官 |
[11:23] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[11:24] | Finch, where are you hiding? | 芬奇 你藏哪儿去了 |
[11:25] | Did you discover anything new about Andre Cooper? | 安德烈·库珀那里有新发现吗 |
[11:28] | I scrubbed through his inbox, | 我看他的收件箱 |
[11:29] | and I found some emails between Cooper and a client’s ex-wife. | 发现了几封库珀和一名客户的前妻往来的邮件 |
[11:34] | They were sleeping together. | 他们有奸情 |
[11:35] | Not the best business decision. | 这生意决策可不英明 |
[11:37] | The client didn’t think so either, | 那客户也这么想 |
[11:39] | so he sent a bunch of emails threatening to kill our wingman. | 所以他发了一堆邮件威胁要杀了这位”助攻” |
[11:42] | So Mr. Cooper’s romantic entanglements | 那就是库珀先生的感情纠葛 |
[11:44] | have put him in danger. | 置他于危险之中了 |
[11:45] | That’s what I thought until I got into his voicemails. | 我原来也这么想 不过后来我听到了他的留言信箱 |
[11:48] | Our boy was subpoenaed ten days ago. | 这小子十天前收到过传票 |
[11:50] | What for? | 为什么 |
[11:51] | An investigation into a missing gun shipment | 针对纽约集装箱码头失踪的一批枪支 |
[11:53] | from the New York container terminal, | 展开的调查 |
[11:54] | Cooper’s old workplace. | 库珀以前在那儿工作 |
[11:56] | That container disappeared around the same time | 那个集装箱消失的同时 |
[11:58] | our boy swapped his well-paying dockworker gig | 这小子辞掉他收入不菲的码头工作 |
[12:00] | for his sketchy career helping socially incompetent men pick up women. | 开始帮助有社交障碍的男人勾女 |
[12:04] | Sounds like a solid avenue of investigation. | 听起来值得一查 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I could really use an extra hand here, Finch. | 是啊 我需要帮忙 芬奇 |
[12:09] | That’s why we recruited Detective Fusco. | 所以我们有弗斯科警探 |
[12:13] | Yeah, uh, | 是啊 |
[12:14] | Fusco’s gonna be a bit more preoccupied than we thought. | 不过弗斯科会比我们想得更忙 |
[12:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:20] | This just ain’t me. | 这不是我的风格 |
[12:22] | And who wears cufflinks anyway? | 现在谁还用袖扣啊 |
[12:24] | How do you put these things on by yourself? | 一个人怎么扣这玩意儿 |
[12:26] | You’re right, cufflinks and perfectly tailored pants | 你说得对 袖扣和专业定制的西裤 |
[12:27] | are for suckers that just want to meet women. | 是为那些想搭讪女人的可怜虫准备的 |
[12:30] | Maybe we could get you a tracksuit and a barcalounger. | 也许该给你搞身运动服 再来张沙发 |
[12:33] | What’s wrong with a tracksuit? | 运动服有什么不好 |
[12:34] | Are you a track star, Lionel? | 你是田径明星吗 莱奈尔 |
[12:37] | I didn’t think so. Try harder. | 我看也不是 继续努力 |
[12:42] | Does this stuff really work? | 这玩意儿真管用吗 |
[12:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:45] | You think I just roll out of bed looking like this? | 你以为我早上一起床就这样吗 |
[12:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:48] | Women aren’t lining up to date a guy | 女人不会选择跟 |
[12:49] | who alternates football jerseys for his casual wardrobe. | 把足球衫当成日常装的家伙约会 |
[12:52] | Easy, pal. | 悠着点儿 伙计 |
[12:53] | Look, don’t you love it | 难道你不喜欢 |
[12:54] | when a girl fixes her hair up all nice for a date, | 姑娘约会时专门为你做个漂亮的发型 |
[12:57] | wears that hot dress just for you? | 穿上性感的衣服吗 |
[13:01] | You think four-inch heels are comfortable? | 你以为十厘米的高跟鞋很舒服吗 |
[13:04] | Never really gave it any thought. | 真没想过这个 |
[13:05] | They probably hurt like hell, but women wear them anyway. | 难受得想死 不过女人还是要穿 |
[13:09] | Why? Because guys like it. | 为什么 因为男人喜欢 |
[13:11] | So let’s give the ladies a little respect | 所以给女士一点尊重 |
[13:13] | and show them that you can make an effort too. | 让她们看看你也很努力 |
[13:18] | Once you have their attention, it’s up to you to keep it. | 一旦吸引了她们的注意 就看你如何保持住了 |
[13:22] | You gonna show me how to do that too? | 那你也打算教我吗 |
[13:23] | One thing at a time, Don Juan. | 一步一个脚印 情圣 |
[13:25] | Why don’t we start with you losing those Florsheims. | 不如你先把那双富乐坤扔了吧 |
[13:28] | You look like a cop. | 看起来像个警察似的 |
[13:32] | When’s the last time you had a girlfriend, Lionel? | 你上次交女友是什么时候 莱奈尔 |
[13:34] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[13:35] | See? | 你看 |
[13:36] | I can’t help you if you don’t open up. | 你不打开心扉 我就没法帮你 |
[13:39] | I’m like a therapist in that way. | 我的工作就像心理医生 |
[13:41] | No thanks, doc. I’m not interested. | 敬谢不敏 医生 我没兴趣 |
[13:47] | All right, her name was Rhonda. | 好吧 她叫朗达 |
[13:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:49] | We went out a bunch of times, | 我们约会过几次 |
[13:50] | but she just– just kind of faded away. | 可是她 后来就消失了 |
[13:53] | These things never work out anyway. | 反正最后肯定也没戏 |
[13:55] | See? That’s your problem right there. | 看 这就是你的问题所在 |
[13:57] | You’re cynical. | 你愤世嫉俗 |
[13:58] | I’m not cynical. I just know that people are terrible. | 我才没愤世嫉俗 我只是了解人性的可怕 |
[14:01] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[14:03] | A cynical misanthrope. | 愤世嫉俗 孤独恨世 |
[14:04] | Look, I-I don’t know what they did to you | 我不知道你这个保险工作 |
[14:06] | at that insurance job, | 到底是干什么 |
[14:07] | but it made you sour, | 但它让你太多负能量 |
[14:08] | and women do not like sour. | 而女人不喜欢负能量 |
[14:11] | I don’t know how to break it to you, | 怎么跟你说呢 |
[14:12] | but I’m not a unicorn and rainbows kind of guy. | 我可不是什么童话小王子 |
[14:15] | Look, I’m not saying that you need to be naive. | 我不是要你天真烂漫 |
[14:19] | Just a little less pessimistic. | 只是别太悲观 |
[14:21] | I don’t see a ring on your finger. | 你手上没戒指 |
[14:22] | What’s your story? | 什么情况 |
[14:23] | I’m not in a mental state to be in a relationship right now. | 我现在不适合谈情说爱 |
[14:28] | Those who can’t do, teach, right? | 不能身体力行 就去教导别人 对吧 |
[14:34] | So how’d you get in the business? | 怎么会做这行的 |
[14:36] | I’m good with people. | 我善解人意 |
[14:37] | Yeah. That still remains to be seen. | 是啊 这还得走着瞧 |
[14:39] | I was always helping my friends meet girls, | 我总是帮朋友们去搭讪姑娘 |
[14:41] | and one time my buddy asked me to help him on the side, | 有一次我的朋友让我暗地里给他帮忙 |
[14:44] | said he’ll pay. | 说他会付钱 |
[14:45] | A business is born. | 业务就此诞生 |
[14:47] | Two years later, he’s getting married. | 两年后 他结婚了 |
[14:50] | So have some hope. | 所以 满怀希望吧 |
[14:52] | I got hope… | 我满心希望 |
[14:53] | that this speech is gonna end soon. | 你赶快废话完 |
[14:55] | You keep living in the past, | 你要是一直活在过去 |
[14:56] | you’re gonna wind up alone. | 就会孤独终老 |
[14:59] | Can’t run away from your past either. | 反正也逃避不了过去 |
[15:10] | Mr. Egret, it’s an honor. | 白鹭先生 真荣幸 |
[15:13] | I’ve read a lot about you, sir. | 久仰大名 先生 |
[15:15] | Your tour in the Gulf, your work with Blackwater. | 听说您曾在海湾地区 跟黑水公司合作 |
[15:20] | Who’s the hottie? | 这辣妹是谁 |
[15:22] | She’s none of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[15:37] | An AT4, anti-tank shoulder- launched munitions system | AT4反坦克肩射武器系统 |
[15:40] | with 84-millimeter rounds and a firing range of 300 meters. | 84毫米弹头 300米射程 |
[15:45] | Nice piece of machinery. | 东西不错 |
[15:48] | 50,000, as agreed. | 说好的五万 |
[15:50] | It was nice doing business with a legend. | 很高兴能跟传奇做生意 |
[15:52] | Hope we get to work together again someday. | 希望将来还有机会合作 |
[15:57] | Mr. Egret, would you mind telling us | 白鹭先生 介意告诉我 |
[15:59] | what you plan to do with the missile? | 你打算用这导弹做什么吗 |
[16:01] | Just out of curiosity. | 只是好奇 |
[16:10] | You know? I would mind very much. | 我介意 非常介意 |
[16:25] | What are we gonna do with this? | 我们要拿这个做什么 |
[16:27] | I don’t know yet, | 我还不知道 |
[16:29] | But I am truly enjoying this new side of you, Harold. | 不过我好喜欢你这一面 哈罗德 |
[16:32] | It’s very unexpected. | 真是意想不到 |
[16:34] | Dare I ask how you procured that amount of money? | 能问问你哪里搞来这么多钱的吗 |
[16:36] | It involved some breaking and entering. | 一点点溜门撬锁的事 |
[16:38] | I take it these men will just continue to sell munitions | 就是说这些人还会继续在黑市上 |
[16:40] | on the black market? | 出售武器 |
[16:42] | Have a little faith, Harry. | 有点信心 哈罗 |
[16:52] | Put the case down. | 放下箱子 |
[16:54] | Don’t you move! | 别动 |
[16:55] | You see? | 瞧 |
[16:56] | She’s still doing her job, Harold. | 她仍在工作 哈罗德 |
[16:59] | Always watching. | 永远在监视 |
[17:01] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[17:27] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 走吧 |
[17:30] | Don’t speak unless spoken to. | 不说话 等人先开口 |
[17:31] | I’ll handle the intros. | 我负责介绍 |
[17:33] | – Okay, but– – No talking. | -好吧 但 -别说话 |
[17:34] | Listening. Make eye contact. | 倾听 眼神交流 |
[17:37] | Be polite, but don’t be a doormat. | 彬彬有礼 但别显得软弱无能 |
[17:39] | Smile, but not too much. | 微笑 别笑得太夸张 |
[17:40] | You don’t want to look like a crazy person, | 否则会像个疯子似的 |
[17:42] | but most of all… | 不过最重要的是 |
[17:46] | have fun, Lionel. | 好好享受 莱奈尔 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:24] | That went poorly, | 悲剧透了 |
[18:26] | although I have heard in some cultures | 不过我听说在某些文化中 |
[18:28] | spilling drinks on a woman is a mating ritual. | 把酒撒到女性身上是种求偶方式 |
[18:30] | I was just starting not to hate you. | 我刚打算停止恨你 |
[18:32] | You got to relax, man. | 你得放松点 兄弟 |
[18:33] | You’re treating this like some kind of a job. | 你搞得跟工作似的 |
[18:36] | Guess I’m a little rusty. | 我反应有点生疏 |
[18:42] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[18:43] | No, but I will soon. | 不 但很快就会认识了 |
[18:47] | Dre! | 德烈 |
[18:53] | Mick! | 米克 |
[18:55] | It’s been… | 应该有 |
[18:56] | Almost a year. | 一年没见了 |
[18:57] | Mick is an old friend from the docks. | 米克是我在码头的老朋友 |
[18:59] | We’ve known each other a long time. | 我们认识很久了 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I’d say. | 没错 |
[19:01] | Way before you’d ever come in a place like this. | 以前你可不会来这种地方 |
[19:04] | So true. So what got you here? | 是啊 什么风把你吹来了 |
[19:06] | My cousin’s staying at the hotel. | 我表兄住在这酒店 |
[19:07] | I thought I’d come down and get a quick drink. | 我就想过来喝几杯 |
[19:09] | Who’s this guy? Client? | 这人是谁 客户吗 |
[19:11] | This is Lionel. | 这是莱奈尔 |
[19:13] | He’s new. | 新客户 |
[19:14] | It was gift from a friend, uh, a guy I knew. | 一位朋友安排我来的 认识的人 |
[19:17] | Don’t worry, killer. | 别担心 型男 |
[19:18] | Andre actually hooked me up with my wife. | 就是安德烈帮我搭上我妻子的 |
[19:20] | He’s the best pick-up artist you’ll ever meet. | 他是最牛的勾搭大师了 |
[19:24] | You live in midtown, right? | 你在中城区住 是吧 |
[19:25] | Midtown east? | 中城区东部 |
[19:27] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[19:28] | We got to grab a meal sometime soon. | 有空一起吃顿饭吧 |
[19:32] | It’s great seeing you, man. Take care. | 见到你真好 保重 |
[19:42] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[19:43] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[19:47] | Hey, pal. | 哥们儿 |
[19:50] | Checking out my girl? | 泡我的妞儿 |
[19:51] | You know what? I didn’t realize she was anyone’s girl. | 跟你说吧 我没意识到她名花有主了 |
[19:56] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[20:02] | What the– | 怎么 |
[20:04] | NYPD. You’re cut off for the rest of the night. | 纽约警察 你今晚的活动就到此为止了 |
[20:06] | You understand me? | 听清了吗 |
[20:11] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[20:27] | You finish making your statement? | 你录完口供了吗 |
[20:30] | I did. | 完了 |
[20:31] | Do you have a statement, | 你能对我供一下吗 |
[20:33] | like why you lied to me about what you do for a living? | 解释下你的工作 为什么跟我说谎 |
[20:37] | Am I under investigation, Lionel? | 我被调查了吗 莱奈尔 |
[20:38] | Did you do something to warrant investigation, Andre? | 你做了什么值得被调查的事吗 安德烈 |
[20:40] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[20:42] | You’re avoiding the question. | 你在回避问题 |
[20:48] | Fusco. | 弗斯科 |
[20:49] | Hold up, Lionel. | 撑住了 莱奈尔 |
[20:51] | I think our number might be a perp after all. | 这个号码可能是行凶者 |
[20:53] | What’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[20:54] | Open homicide in Red Hook on a man named Milo Jacobs. | 红钩区有个叫麦洛·雅各布斯的男人被杀了 |
[20:58] | He worked security on the docks up until nine months ago, | 他九个月前在码头当警卫 |
[21:00] | around the same time that gun shipment went missing. | 就在那时有船枪丢失了 |
[21:02] | And I have got phone calls here between Milo and Cooper. | 我发现了麦洛和库珀的通话记录 |
[21:06] | Maybe they stole that shipment together. | 也许是他俩合伙偷了那船货 |
[21:15] | That’s my partner checking in. | 我搭档打电话来问问 |
[21:21] | I lied because cops don’t hire wingmen. | 我说谎是因为警察不能找”助攻” |
[21:24] | The guys find out, they’ll bust my chops to my grave. | 他们发现了 会吐槽我到死 |
[21:31] | The day’s not done, | 今天还没结束 |
[21:33] | and your friend paid in advance, so… | 你朋友付过钱了 所以 |
[21:36] | What? You want to keep going? | 什么 你还想继续 |
[21:38] | You’re a hero. | 你是英雄 |
[21:39] | We should capitalize on that. | 我们该利用这点 |
[21:41] | I have another event we could catch. | 我们可以去另一场派对 |
[21:45] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 反正不能更糟了 |
[21:56] | The chef’s confession is on there. | 大厨供词在此 |
[21:58] | You got Wendy Montgomery’s husband. | 我们咬定温迪·蒙哥马利的丈夫了 |
[21:59] | Well done, Riley. | 做得好 莱利 |
[22:01] | I won’t ask about the eye. | 眼上那伤我就不问了 |
[22:02] | Where’s your partner? I want to congratulate him too. | 你搭档呢 我也想恭喜他 |
[22:05] | Fusco’s taking the lead on another case. | 弗斯科在跟另一个案子的线索 |
[22:07] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[22:08] | That car dealership owner who got shot? | 被枪杀的车店老板 |
[22:11] | He was embezzling money from his own company. | 他盗用自己公司的款项 |
[22:13] | You think his employees were in on it? | 你觉得与他的员工有关 |
[22:15] | I think they found out where he was hiding the money | 我觉得他们找到了他藏钱的地方 |
[22:17] | and killed him for it. | 然后谋财害命 |
[22:18] | I tapped into their credit reports. | 我查看了他们的信用报告 |
[22:20] | They’ve been spending a lot of money since their boss’ death. | 老板死后 他们可是花了不少钱 |
[22:23] | Do I want to know how you got those credit reports? | 我需要知道你如何看到他们的信用报告了吗 |
[22:27] | Bad morning? | 早上不顺 |
[22:29] | My pocketbook still smells like cigarettes. | 我的包还是一股烟味 |
[22:32] | Quitting has me edgy as hell, | 戒烟快把我逼疯了 |
[22:33] | but it was either the patch or a hypnotherapist, | 但不用戒烟贴 就得去找治疗师 |
[22:36] | and I don’t believe in that hippie nonsense. | 我才不信那嬉皮士扯蛋的那套 |
[22:38] | Maybe we can use that edginess of yours to our advantage. | 也许我们可以利用下你的暴躁 |
[22:42] | I’m intrigued. | 我很有兴趣 |
[22:44] | Tell me more. | 继续说 |
[22:50] | I told you no more developmentals. | 我说过别再四处查探了 |
[22:52] | I was working up a lead– | 我在跟一条线索 |
[22:53] | Your numbers are down, Riley. | 你的破案率下降了 莱利 |
[22:55] | If you don’t start closing more cases, | 如果你再不结案 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna ship you off to evidence lockup | 我就把你调去守证据库 |
[22:58] | and find someone who can. | 换个能结案的 |
[23:10] | I’m Detective Riley. | 我是莱利警探 |
[23:12] | Which one of you wants to go first? | 你们谁想先来 |
[23:18] | I’ve already been questioned about Mr. Bowman’s murder. | 鲍曼先生被杀一事 我已经被询问过了 |
[23:21] | Didn’t know anything then. Don’t know anything now. | 当时一无所知 现在也一样 |
[23:23] | I heard a rumor Mr. Bowman had a bit of a temper. | 我听说鲍曼先生脾气不太好 |
[23:26] | I also heard you were sick of him taking it out on you. | 我还听说你受够了当他的出气筒 |
[23:30] | Yeah, well, you’d be sick of it too. | 换成你也会受不了 |
[23:32] | He’d scream at us if we didn’t sell enough | 成天冲我们吼什么销售量不够 |
[23:34] | or if we weren’t pushing upgrades. | 没推荐组合礼包 |
[23:37] | Yeah, well, not everyone wants fog lights. | 不是所有人都想要探雾灯 |
[23:40] | My ballbuster of a captain out there? | 我那位要亲命的警长 |
[23:42] | She is all over me about closing up this case | 她逼着我非结案不可 |
[23:45] | before the end of the day. | 今天就得结 |
[23:46] | I’m just worried about my job, | 我担心自己的饭碗 |
[23:48] | so what do you say we make a deal? | 不如我们做个交易 |
[23:53] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[23:55] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[23:56] | Come on, Lenny. | 得了 连尼 |
[23:57] | You guys found out where Bowman was keeping the money, | 你们找到了鲍曼藏钱的地方 |
[23:59] | and you killed him for it, right? | 然后谋财害命 是吧 |
[24:00] | That’s not true. | 不是 |
[24:01] | Sure, it is. | 当然是 |
[24:02] | What I don’t know | 我只是不知道 |
[24:04] | is which one of you wants to make a deal with me first. | 你们哪位会先和我达成协议 |
[24:10] | What kind of deal? | 什么协议 |
[24:12] | You help me close up this case, give me half the money, | 帮我结案 钱我要一半 |
[24:17] | and we’ll make this all go away. | 我们可以摆平此事 |
[24:20] | Hell, we’ll even make sure that Lenny takes the fall for it. | 靠 我们甚至可以让连尼背这黑锅 |
[24:23] | Because Barry’s gonna say it was all your idea anyway. | 反正巴里会说是你的主意 |
[24:26] | He’s a liar! This was all Barry! | 他在撒谎 都是巴里干的 |
[24:28] | Half? | 一半 |
[24:31] | Half. | 一半 |
[24:32] | Fine, but this all falls on Barry, not me, right? | 好 但是罪在巴里 不关我的事 对吧 |
[24:39] | Does that work for you, Captain? | 行了吗 警长 |
[24:43] | Looks like you closed another case, Riley. | 看来你又结了一个案子 莱利 |
[24:45] | Keep it up, you’ll get that set of steak knives. | 继续保持 快赢下那套牛排刀了 |
[24:56] | The most fun I’ve had in a while. | 好久没试过玩得这么爽了 |
[24:57] | Good game. | 做得好 |
[24:58] | You too. | 你也是 |
[24:59] | Love to celebrate, | 很想庆祝下 |
[25:00] | but since you’re on a roll, it’s a priority homicide. | 不过你现在风头正健 这起凶杀案很重要 |
[25:03] | It just came in from the commissioner’s officer. | 总局分发下来的 |
[25:05] | Illegal street vendor recanted his statement. | 非法摆摊的小贩撤回了他的证供 |
[25:07] | The vendor’s scared. | 小贩害怕了 |
[25:09] | Be scarier than the guy who made him clam up. | 表现得比那个让他闭嘴的人更可怕 |
[25:11] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[25:26] | You see, Lionel? | 瞧 莱奈尔 |
[25:27] | Eye contact. | 眼神交流 |
[25:29] | Yeah, Lionel. | 对啊 莱奈尔 |
[25:35] | Women’s charities are a great way to meet ladies. | 女性慈善活动是搭讪的好去处 |
[25:38] | You’re always outnumbered, and it’s for a good cause. | 你是物以稀为贵 而且还参与善举 |
[25:40] | Isn’t that a little tacky? | 你不觉得这招有点俗吗 |
[25:41] | I prefer the word “Strategic.” | 这叫”有策略” |
[25:45] | Stop primping, gorgeous. | 别整理了 帅哥 |
[25:46] | Somebody’s watching you. | 有人在看你 |
[25:50] | Lady by the silent auction. | 无声拍卖那边的女人 |
[25:53] | Great smile. | 笑容很好 |
[25:55] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[25:56] | She’s already doing all the work for you. | 她已经做了所有的事 |
[25:58] | Now off you go. | 现在该你了 |
[26:08] | Are you feeling a little exposed having an anti-tank missile | 光天化日之下抱着反坦克火箭 |
[26:10] | in our possession in the middle of Manhattan, | 在曼哈顿招摇过市 |
[26:12] | or is it just me? | 你心里不发虚吗 |
[26:14] | Samaritan won’t be looking for a college professor with an AT4. | 撒马利亚人不会留心去找拿着AT4的教授 |
[26:17] | It’s not Samaritan I’m worried about. | 我倒是不担心撒马利亚人 |
[26:19] | Then who? | 那担心谁 |
[26:20] | Homeland Security. NYPD. | 国土安全部 纽约警察 |
[26:22] | An errant meter maid. | 处理违停的交警 |
[26:25] | Egret? | 白鹭吗 |
[26:27] | And you are? | 你哪位 |
[26:28] | The freakin’ Dali Lama. I’m Jerry. | 操蛋达赖喇嘛么 我是杰瑞 |
[26:31] | The guy who was sent by the other guy you contacted | 你联系的那个人派我来的 |
[26:33] | about the thing you wanted to sell? | 他说你们有货要出手 |
[26:35] | You have a buyer for us? | 你有买家吗 |
[26:40] | I thought Egret would be more, uh, badass. | 我还以为白鹭应该 更牛逼 |
[26:43] | I mean, you got that rep, you know? | 你可是声名在外啊 |
[26:46] | You don’t look so tough. | 看着不像狠角色嘛 |
[26:49] | That’s because I have only two modes, Jerry… | 因为我只有两种状态 杰瑞 |
[26:54] | calm and furious. | 冷静和暴怒 |
[26:57] | It’s a rare person that sees the latter | 很少有人见过后一种状态 |
[26:59] | and lives to talk about it. | 还能活下来絮叨 |
[27:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:06] | I gotcha. | 我懂了 |
[27:07] | Everyone relax now. | 大家放松嘛 |
[27:10] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[27:22] | I-I like it too. | 我 我也喜欢 |
[27:23] | I don’t know what it is, but I like it. | 不知道这是啥玩意儿 不过我喜欢 |
[27:27] | Oh, come on, Fusco. | 拜托 弗斯科 |
[27:28] | Just ask her for her number already. | 赶紧要她号码吧 |
[27:31] | We need to figure out if your new buddy’s a killer. | 我们得查你的新哥们儿是不是凶手 |
[27:41] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[27:43] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[27:48] | Longshoreman. | 码头装卸工 |
[27:51] | Fusco, grab Andre and go out the back exit now. | 弗斯科 快带安德烈从后门离开 |
[27:55] | I–I’m sorry. I-I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[27:59] | What are you doing? Why didn’t you get her number? | 你干嘛 怎么不问她要号码 |
[28:01] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[28:01] | We need to get you out of here right now, come on. | 我们得马上离开 快 |
[28:14] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[28:22] | Wicked stomach cramps. | 突然肚子疼 |
[28:44] | Back up! | 退后 |
[28:47] | Mick, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 米克 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[28:49] | I’m afraid you got that the other way around, pal. | 恐怕你这话说反了 朋友 |
[28:54] | Get him in. Bring ’em both. | 抓上车 都抓了 |
[28:56] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[28:57] | Let’s go, move! | 走 快走 |
[29:14] | You know, I went back to the art gallery. | 我又回了趟艺术展 |
[29:17] | That fake security guard, he high-tailed it out of there. | 那个假保安已经逃了 |
[29:19] | They must want something from Andre, | 他们肯定是需要安德烈 |
[29:21] | otherwise he’d already be dead. | 否则他已经没命了 |
[29:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:24] | Mickey and Cooper must have stolen that shipment together. | 一定是米克和库珀一起偷了那批货 |
[29:27] | I bet someone double-crossed someone. | 然后起了内讧 |
[29:30] | We need to track Mickey’s van. | 我们得追踪米克的货车 |
[29:38] | You’re a cop now. | 你现在是警察了 |
[29:39] | Full access pass to domain awareness? | 可以进入整个监视系统了啊 |
[29:42] | Thanks to big brother, we can be watching too. | 感谢”老大哥” 我们也能监控 |
[29:54] | This has been time-stamped 20 minutes ago. | 这是20分钟前录下的 |
[29:56] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[30:00] | I can’t, Shaw. | 我去不了 肖 |
[30:02] | Captain Moreno handed me a priority homicide. | 莫雷诺警长交给我一起重要的凶杀案 |
[30:04] | What do you think this is gonna be | 如果我们不快点救出弗斯科 |
[30:05] | if we don’t get to Fusco soon? | 你觉得后果会如何 |
[30:06] | She’s got me under a microscope. | 她现在盯得我死死的 |
[30:08] | If she figures out who I really am, | 她查出我的真实身份 |
[30:10] | Samaritan will too, and we’ll all be dead. | 撒马利亚人也就知道了 那我们都得死 |
[30:14] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[30:17] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[30:17] | I’m on my way to interview the vendor now. | 我现在就去见那个小贩 |
[30:21] | He’s been a little bit hard to find, Ma’am– | 他可不好找 长官 |
[30:24] | Fine, but I’m taking the dog. | 行吧 但狗归我 |
[30:33] | You want to tell me what you got me involved in? | 能告诉我你究竟把我搅进什么事儿里了吗 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry, Lionel. | 抱歉 莱奈尔 |
[30:39] | I thought Mickey was out of my life for good. | 我以为米克不会再出现在我生命里了 |
[30:43] | What did you ass clowns do? | 你究竟干了什么 |
[30:44] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[30:46] | Mickey. | 是米克 |
[30:47] | Some dealer named Dominic paid him off | 有个叫多米尼克的给他钱 |
[30:49] | to disappear a container full of guns. | 要他藏起一集装箱的枪 |
[30:52] | He just deleted it out of the system. | 他就从系统中删除了 |
[30:54] | D.A. suspects Mickey’s involved. | 地检官怀疑到米克身上 |
[30:56] | They want me to testify. I said I wouldn’t. | 他们希望我能出庭作证 我没答应 |
[30:58] | How come? | 为什么 |
[31:02] | You know how hard it is to turn your back on your friends | 你知道背叛朋友有多难吗 |
[31:06] | because it’s the right thing to do? | 即使是为了正义 |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[31:12] | I know a little bit about that. | 我能体会一二 |
[31:16] | Then you understand why I didn’t say anything. | 那你就该明白 为什么我选择沉默 |
[31:19] | What are you girls gossiping about? | 姑娘们八卦什么呢 |
[31:23] | Andre here was just telling me what a moron you are | 安德烈在说你有多愚蠢 |
[31:25] | for kidnapping a cop. | 居然绑架警察 |
[31:26] | Yeah, that came as a bit of a surprise. | 是啊 的确有点出乎意料 |
[31:28] | Since when are you hanging out with cops, Dre? | 你什么时候开始和警察混在一起了 德烈 |
[31:30] | Lionel’s a client, and he’s a good man. | 莱奈尔是我的客户 他是个好人 |
[31:33] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[31:34] | It’s too late for that, buddy. | 太晚了 兄弟 |
[31:36] | Now just tell me what you’ve been saying to the D.A. | 告诉我 你对地检官 |
[31:38] | about my little side job? | 怎么说我的副业的 |
[31:39] | I already told you. Nothing. | 我告诉过你 什么都没说 |
[31:41] | I want to believe that. | 我倒是想相信 |
[31:42] | You’ve known me for 15 years. | 你认识我十五年了 |
[31:44] | You’re like a brother. You know I’m telling the truth. | 我们情同手足 你知道我说的是实话 |
[31:46] | You were my brother, but you abandoned me. | 你曾是我的兄弟 但你抛弃了我 |
[31:49] | Because you got greedy. | 那是因为你越来越贪婪 |
[31:50] | You took an honest job and you turned it dirty. | 你把一份正当的工作用在歪路上了 |
[31:52] | I made a business deal. | 我用它做成了笔生意 |
[31:54] | Yeah, with a criminal street gang. | 是啊 和黑帮做的生意 |
[31:58] | Now you got good men doing bad things. | 现在你又逼好人做坏事 |
[31:59] | Good men do bad things all the time. | 好人经常做坏事 |
[32:01] | No, you’re worse than those dealers, | 不 你比那些人更坏 |
[32:04] | ’cause you turned on your friends, like Milo. | 因为你还对朋友下手 对麦洛下手 |
[32:06] | I did what I had to do. | 我是迫不得已 |
[32:09] | Look, if you kill a cop, | 如果你杀了警察 |
[32:11] | The feds are gonna come looking for you. | 联调局会追查你 |
[32:14] | No. | 不 |
[32:16] | They’re gonna come looking for you, | 他们会追查你 |
[32:17] | ’cause that is how I’m gonna set it up. | 我会布置好现场 |
[32:23] | Get ’em ready. | 动手吧 |
[32:30] | I saw nothing. I told them– | 我什么都没看见 我说过了 |
[32:32] | You were in Red Hook the night the victim died. | 受害人遇害当晚你在红钩区 |
[32:34] | We traced your cell. | 我们跟踪了你的手机 |
[32:36] | I wasn’t even there. | 我根本不在 |
[32:39] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[32:41] | What if I help your memory? | 不如我帮你回忆下 |
[32:44] | Here’s how this works. | 这么着吧 |
[32:46] | You remember something useful, | 你回忆起有用的信息 |
[32:49] | and I give you this envelope | 我就给你这个信封 |
[32:52] | in exchange for one of these lovely handbags. | 就当买你一个漂亮的包包 |
[32:55] | These are genuine, right? | 这些都是真货 对吧 |
[32:59] | Sell me this purse, | 卖我这个包 |
[33:01] | and you get to start a new life. | 然后过你的新生活 |
[33:06] | But first you need to tell me what you saw. | 先要告诉我你看到了什么 |
[33:13] | You’re certain we can trust these gentlemen? | 你确定我们能相信这些人 |
[33:15] | Trust ’em? Of course not. | 相信他们 当然不 |
[33:17] | You can’t trust anyone, Egret. | 你不能相信任何人 白鹭 |
[33:19] | What world do you live in? | 你活在什么世界里啊 |
[33:21] | This is gonna be interesting. | 肯定会非常有趣 |
[33:23] | It’s going to be a lot less interesting once we’re dead, Ms. Groves. | 我们要死了就不会有趣了 格罗夫斯女士 |
[33:39] | Okay, Bear, on three. | 好了 小熊 数到三 |
[33:41] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[34:00] | Zoek, bear. | 搜 小熊 |
[34:01] | Zoek. | 搜 |
[34:19] | I hired a friend to make sure | 我花钱让朋友确保 |
[34:19] | this container never reaches its destination. | 这个集装箱到不了目的地 |
[34:22] | Don’t worry. You’ll probably die of heat stroke before you drown. | 别担心 你们多半淹死前就先被热死了 |
[34:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:39] | The famous Mr. Egret. | 大名鼎鼎的白鹭先生 |
[34:43] | It seems you materialized out of nowhere. | 似乎你是从天而降 |
[34:47] | Now you are everywhere. | 突然间无处不在啊 |
[34:51] | How is that? | 怎么做到的 |
[34:53] | I’m a very private person. | 我很注重隐私 |
[34:59] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | I am as well. | 我也是 |
[35:05] | You’re lucky you know my friend, Jerry. | 你很幸运认识我朋友 杰瑞 |
[35:07] | We don’t trust outsiders. | 我们不信任外人 |
[35:23] | 150,000. | 十五万 |
[35:25] | Would you like to count it? | 要数一下吗 |
[35:26] | Mr. Egret and I are certain the money’s all there. | 白鹭先生和我相信钱都在里面 |
[35:32] | No, I can’t do this. | 不行 我做不到 |
[35:33] | – Harold – I’m sorry. | -哈罗德 -抱歉 |
[35:35] | This missile is no longer for sale. | 这枚导弹不卖了 |
[35:39] | I thought you were a man of your word, Mr. Egret. | 我还当你是守信用的人 白鹭先生 |
[35:42] | Not if it involves selling a rocket launcher to the mob. | 我不能把火箭发射器卖给黑帮 |
[35:46] | Any mob. | 任何黑帮 |
[35:48] | That happens to be a line I’m not willing to cross. | 我不能越过自己的底线 |
[35:53] | She knows you so well, Harold. | 她太了解你了 哈罗德 |
[35:55] | Now we get to kill two birds with one stone. | 现在我们要一石二鸟了 |
[36:04] | Should we tie ’em up just in case? | 我们要不要把他们绑起来 |
[36:11] | What was the point of all this, Ms. Groves? | 这到底是干什么 格罗夫斯小姐 |
[36:13] | How did this ridiculous journey help anyone? | 这场荒谬之旅有何意义 |
[36:16] | Let me show you. | 走着瞧吧 |
[36:30] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[36:31] | These cufflinks are good for something. | 这些袖扣的确管用 |
[36:34] | Neat trick. | 好手法 |
[36:37] | Who are you really, Lionel? | 你到底是谁 莱奈尔 |
[36:40] | A concerned third party. | 相关第三方 |
[36:46] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:47] | I think your friend wasn’t kidding about the heat stroke. | 你朋友说热死可不是扯蛋 |
[36:51] | There’s no way we can bust out of here. | 我们无路可逃 |
[37:00] | You think anyone can hear us? | 能有人听到吗 |
[37:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[37:14] | Me? What are you doing? | 我 你呢 |
[37:15] | I thought you were out playing detective. | 我以为你忙着扮警探呢 |
[37:18] | My priority homicide traced back to our number. | 我手下有案子追溯到号码这里 |
[37:21] | The guy selling knock-off handbags | 卖山寨包的人 |
[37:22] | saw a dock worker kill their victim. | 看到一个码头工人行凶 |
[37:25] | That homicide you picked up was Milo Jacobs? | 凶案被害人是麦洛·雅各布斯 |
[37:28] | That’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[37:31] | Where’s Fusco? | 弗斯科呢 |
[37:34] | Here somewhere. | 就在这片 |
[37:37] | Bear, zoek. | 小熊 搜 |
[37:43] | Mickey and his goons are still out there. | 米奇和他的同伙还在外边 |
[37:45] | You get Fusco and the pick-up artist. | 你去找弗斯科和勾搭大师 |
[37:47] | I’m gonna go hunting. | 我去打个猎 |
[37:51] | Fusco? | 弗斯科 |
[37:51] | We’re in here! | 我们在这里 |
[38:00] | Nice of you to show up, partner. | 见到你可真好 搭档 |
[38:02] | I was about to close my third case of the day. | 今天的第三个案子可以结了 |
[38:04] | Wanted to make sure you didn’t die | 你就算死也得 |
[38:05] | before I had a chance to brag about it. | 先等我炫耀完 |
[38:07] | Mickey’s still out there. I’m gonna get him. | 米奇还在外面 我去抓他 |
[38:30] | They never give you enough ammo. | 弹药从不给够 |
[38:55] | Look out, Lionel! | 小心 莱奈尔 |
[39:06] | Bear, heel! | 小熊 跟上 |
[39:12] | Thanks for the backup. | 感谢支援 |
[39:13] | Anytime. | 随时乐意 |
[39:18] | Nice moves, wingman. | 漂亮啊 助攻 |
[39:20] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[39:28] | Hey, guys, give me a hand here, will you? | 伙计们 搭把手好吗 |
[39:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:39] | I have you to thank for this lovely knockoff, Riley? | 我得谢谢你送的这个漂亮的山寨货啊 莱利 |
[39:42] | It wasn’t my color. | 这颜色不衬我 |
[39:44] | 戒烟贴 每天一次 每次一片 | |
[39:44] | I heard your old one smelled like an ashtray. | 听说你之前的包一股烟味 |
[39:49] | Who are these mooks? | 这些混混什么来头 |
[39:50] | Latvian mob. | 拉脱维亚黑帮 |
[39:51] | We got an anonymous phone call. | 我们接到了一通匿名电话 |
[39:53] | Found ’em in a Chinatown sweatshop. | 在唐人街一家血汗工厂找到的 |
[39:55] | Very strange case. | 奇怪的案子 |
[39:57] | They were all shot in the knees. | 全部膝盖中枪 |
[39:59] | If I didn’t know any better, | 我要不了解情况 |
[40:00] | I’d think it was your doing, Riley. | 还以为是你的杰作呢 莱利 |
[40:04] | Great work today, guys. | 今天干得不错 伙计们 |
[40:05] | You really managed to turn things around. | 你们真的扭转乾坤了 |
[40:08] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 警长 |
[40:10] | Drinks on me tonight. | 今晚的酒我请 |
[40:20] | I guess you figured out how to be a good cop after all. | 看来你想明白怎么当好警察了 |
[40:23] | It’s a process, Lionel. | 循序渐进嘛 莱奈尔 |
[40:26] | Listen, about those drinks tonight, I, uh– | 至于今晚喝酒嘛 |
[40:30] | I got somewhere to be. | 我有约了 |
[40:32] | Cooper came through on the dating front? | 库珀的约会经真的管用了 |
[40:41] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
[40:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:48] | I’ll be back. Okay? | 我去去就回 好吗 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:53] | A club soda and a glass of chardonnay, please. | 一杯苏打水 一杯夏敦埃酒 谢谢 |
[40:55] | You spill your drink on her yet? | 还没把酒撒到她身上 |
[41:00] | That’s a mating ritual in some cultures. | 在某些文化中 那是求偶方式 |
[41:05] | I’m testifying against Mickey and his boys. | 我会出庭指证米奇和他的手下 |
[41:08] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[41:10] | You can’t run from your past, | 逃避不了过去 |
[41:12] | at least not without getting shot at, right? | 至少不挨枪子儿逃不过去 是吧 |
[41:17] | Remember, eye contact, confidence. | 记住 眼神交流 要有自信 |
[41:21] | Make sure you’re having fun. | 一定要好好享受 |
[41:22] | Andre, I got this. | 安德烈 我可以的 |
[41:26] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[41:28] | But if you ever need a refresher course, | 不过你要是想深造 |
[41:30] | you give me a call. | 给我电话 |
[41:32] | Done. | 成 |
[41:38] | Here you go. | 给 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:42] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:47] | Our Latvian friends won’t be needing these supplies anymore. | 那些拉脱维亚朋友不再需要这些货了 |
[42:07] | This was the machine’s plan? | 这就是机器的计划吗 |
[42:11] | She believes in saving your irrelevant numbers, Harold. | 她坚持拯救你的无关号码 哈罗德 |
[42:15] | And while you can’t access | 既然你现在无法获取 |
[42:16] | any of your old bank accounts right now… | 你的任何银行账户 |
[42:23] | Things are looking up. | 曙光出现了 |
[42:35] | The only way the machine | 机器只有 |
[42:36] | could give us this kind of financial assistance | 用这种方式给我们经济资助 |
[42:39] | was to do so in a way that Samaritan would never discover. | “撒马利亚人”才不会发觉 |
[42:46] | Ill-gotten gains put to good use. | 以不义之财行大义之事 |
[42:51] | Maybe it’s time you give her a second chance. | 也许你该给她第二次机会了 |
[42:57] | What will we do with the missile? | 我们该怎么处理导弹 |
[43:01] | I’m sure we’ll think of something. | 会有用处的 |