时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:41] | We got a problem, yo. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:43] | Dominic wants the new network up and running in the next 48. | 多米尼克要在48小时内看到线路正常运行 |
[00:46] | What can I do for you, Detective? | 有什么需要帮忙的 警探 |
[00:48] | I’m looking for information on a gang called “Brotherhood.” | 我需要点信息 有个黑帮叫”兄弟会” |
[00:51] | It’s run by a guy named Dominic. | 他们的头目叫多米尼克 |
[00:53] | We haven’t met yet. | 我没见过他 |
[00:54] | Ambitious and smart. | 野心勃勃 老谋深算 |
[00:56] | Maybe steer clear of this Dominic. | 最好避开这个多米尼克 |
[01:05] | Deal’s going down. | 交易开始 |
[01:07] | The Armenians are already here. | 亚美尼亚人已经到了 |
[01:11] | Watch your back in case things get jumpy. | 小心有诈 |
[01:25] | Are you at the school, Mr. Reese? | 到学校了吗 里瑟先生 |
[01:27] | Academics really aren’t my thing. | 上学读书当真非我所长 |
[01:29] | Maybe you should be on this assignment, Professor. | 这事儿应该你做才对啊 教授 |
[01:32] | I have quite a few assignments of my own. | 我自己这里还有事儿呢 |
[01:35] | Including papers to grade– | 我有论文要批改 |
[01:37] | Or I had papers to grade. | 现在没了 |
[01:42] | Gonna have to tell your students, | 得去告诉你的学生 |
[01:43] | your dog ate their homework. | 你的狗吃了人家的作业 |
[01:45] | So our new number’s in this grade school? | 我们的新号码在这所小学 |
[01:48] | One of them, yes. | 其中之一是的 |
[01:49] | Tracie Booker, eight years old. | 特蕾西·布克 八岁 |
[01:51] | We received her number | 她的号码 |
[01:52] | along with that of her 14-year-old brother, Malcolm. | 和她十四岁的哥哥马尔科姆的号码同时跳出 |
[01:55] | Here, check your phone. | 发了 看你手机 |
[02:00] | Could be dealing with a domestic issue. | 可能是家庭问题 |
[02:01] | Have you located their mom? | 找到他们妈妈了吗 |
[02:03] | 1412 Hazen Street, Rikers Island. | 哈森大街1412号 里克岛 |
[02:06] | I’m afraid their mother’s in prison | 恐怕他们的母亲在监狱里 |
[02:08] | on a weapons violation. | 罪名是非法持械 |
[02:10] | The father’s deceased and I have yet to locate any relatives. | 父亲已故 没发现任何亲属 |
[02:14] | So they’re in the system. | 那他们都在政府系统中了 |
[02:15] | Foster children. | 寄养儿童 |
[02:16] | It seems that school is the one constant in their lives. | 似乎他们的生活中 那所学校是唯一不变的 |
[02:20] | Not today. | 今天就变了 |
[02:20] | There’s no sign of Tracie anywhere. | 到处看不到特蕾西 |
[02:23] | Perhaps a fellow student knows where she is? | 也许她的同学会知道她在哪里 |
[02:25] | No one’s gonna get caught dead talking to a cop, | 没有人肯跟警察开口的 |
[02:28] | not in this neighborhood. | 在这一片不可能 |
[02:29] | Funny, I didn’t have any problems | 有意思了 我可是轻而易举 |
[02:30] | getting Malcolm’s friends to talk. | 就让马尔科姆的朋友开口了 |
[02:33] | Although, one of them did ask me for my number. | 当然了 他们是有人问我要号码来着 |
[02:36] | Have you located Malcolm, Ms. Shaw? | 你找到马尔科姆了吗 肖女士 |
[02:38] | Negative. | 没有 |
[02:39] | He didn’t show for school today. | 他今天没上学 |
[02:41] | Looks like you’re gonna have to work your magic after all, John. | 看来你不得不施展魅力了 约翰 |
[02:48] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[02:51] | have any of you seen Tracie Booker today? | 你们今天看到特蕾西·布克了吗 |
[02:54] | 5-0. Let’s go, girls. | 条子 我们走吧 姑娘们 |
[02:57] | Wait… | 等等 |
[03:03] | All right, I’ll play you for it. | 好吧 我陪你们玩这个 |
[03:04] | Hopscotch. | 跳房子 |
[03:07] | Don’t go hurting yourself, old man. | 别闪了你的老腰 |
[03:09] | Want us to drop a dime? | 想要我们透信儿 |
[03:10] | It’s gonna cost ya. | 给点钱钱啦 |
[03:15] | Good news, Harold, I got a lead. | 好消息 哈罗德 我有线索了 |
[03:18] | Bad news, I need more petty cash. | 坏消息 我得多要点小额备用金 |
[03:20] | Need I remind you, Mr. Reese, that our recent deposit | 我得提醒你 里瑟先生 我们现在的存款 |
[03:24] | has to last for a very long time. | 必须撑好长一段时间啊 |
[03:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[03:29] | Malcolm walks Tracie to school every morning. | 马尔科姆每天早上送特蕾西上学 |
[03:32] | I’m retracing their route. | 我在沿着他们的路线走 |
[03:33] | The children go to separate schools across town from each other. | 俩孩子上不同的学校 分别在城市的两头 |
[03:36] | They’d have to leave at the crack of dawn to be on time. | 要天一亮就出发才能准时到校 |
[03:39] | I think we’re the ones who are too late. | 看来我们是迟到了 |
[03:41] | Just stumbled on a crime scene. | 刚看到一犯罪现场 |
[03:43] | Let’s hope the kids aren’t here. | 但愿孩子们不在这儿 |
[03:48] | We have a gang-related shooting. | 黑帮枪战 |
[03:49] | Three adult, African-Americans and three Armenians, deceased. | 三名成年非裔美国人和三名亚美尼亚人身亡 |
[03:52] | Two males with multiple gsws. | 两名男性受多处枪伤 |
[04:06] | Excuse me… | 打扰一下 |
[04:08] | you’re tampering with our evidence. | 你在破坏证据 |
[04:11] | Detective Riley, homicide. | 莱利警探 凶案组的 |
[04:14] | Agent Lennox, DEA. | 伦诺克斯特工 缉毒局的 |
[04:16] | This is my partner, Thomsen. | 这位是我的搭档 汤姆森 |
[04:18] | What exactly happened here? | 到底出什么事儿了 |
[04:20] | Normally, I’d say you can read it in our report. | 通常我会说读报告去 |
[04:22] | But since you asked so nice, I’m willing to share. | 不过既然你如此彬彬有礼 我也不吝分享了 |
[04:25] | Knock yourself out, Riley. | 别客气 莱利 |
[04:27] | I’ll call it in. | 我上报去 |
[04:32] | No colors, no bandanas, and no ID. | 没纹身 没标识 没身份证件 |
[04:36] | It’s the Brotherhood. | 是兄弟会的 |
[04:39] | You’ve heard of them. | 你听说过 |
[04:41] | It appears they were making a drug trade with the Armenians. | 看来他们跟亚美尼亚人有毒品交易 |
[04:44] | Looks like the only thing they traded were bullets. | 好像唯一交易成功的只有子弹 |
[04:47] | What went wrong? | 出什么岔子了呢 |
[04:49] | I’ve heard the Brotherhood’s leader strikes a hard bargain. | 我听说兄弟会的老大态度非常强硬 |
[04:51] | Maybe the Armenians didn’t like his negotiation tactics. | 也许亚美尼亚人不喜欢他的谈判方法 |
[04:55] | Dominic. | 多米尼克 |
[04:57] | DEA’s been trying to lay eyes on him for months. | 缉毒局数月来一直在查他 |
[04:59] | No luck. You? | 没有进展 你呢 |
[05:01] | No. | 没有 |
[05:02] | Dominic’s smart. | 多米尼克老谋深算 |
[05:04] | He let’s his men handle the drug deals and the risk. | 他让手下出面负责毒品交易 承担风险 |
[05:08] | Who’s left standing? | 还有谁活着 |
[05:09] | Armenian. | 一个亚美尼亚人 |
[05:10] | Doubt he’ll make it through the night. | 恐怕他也熬不过今晚 |
[05:12] | And a piece of muscle with a gunshot wound. | 还有一个打手受了枪伤 |
[05:14] | One of Dominic’s boys. | 是多米尼克的人 |
[05:16] | Unfortunately, he’s not talking either. | 不幸的是 他也不肯开口 |
[05:18] | Guessing the Brotherhood didn’t hire him for his conversation. | 看来兄弟会雇他不是冲着他能说会道 |
[05:22] | I got a puzzle here, Riley. | 我还有个闹不明白的地方 莱利 |
[05:24] | I got two four-seater vehicles, | 我找到了两辆车 |
[05:27] | eight gangsters, | 八个黑帮分子 |
[05:28] | and one large bag of heroin. | 和一大袋海洛因 |
[05:32] | Only piece missing is the drug money. | 没找到毒资 |
[05:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:34] | We tossed this building and the cars, it’s not here. | 我们把这栋楼和那两辆车翻了个遍 就是找不到 |
[05:39] | So who took it? | 谁拿走了钱呢 |
[05:41] | Given the street value of the heroin, | 按海洛因的行情 |
[05:43] | I’d say that’s the $1/2 million question. | 这个问题价值50万美元 |
[05:46] | I’m betting whoever it is won’t make it till sundown. | 我看不管谁拿走了钱 都活不到今天晚上了 |
[05:50] | Agent Lennox, got something you should see. | 伦诺克斯特工 过来看一下 |
[05:56] | Detective, we have a problem. | 警探 我们有麻烦了 |
[05:58] | I’ve managed to track the Booker children | 我通过政府发放的交通卡 |
[06:00] | via their government issued metro cards. | 追踪到了布克兄妹 |
[06:02] | They exited the 5th Avenue Station. | 他们从第五大道车站出的站 |
[06:04] | 5th Avenue. | 第五大道 |
[06:06] | You don’t suppose the children ditched school to go shopping? | 这俩孩子该不会是逃学购物去了吧 |
[06:09] | Funny you should mention that. | 还真是说对了 |
[06:11] | They’re buying new clothes. | 他们正在买新衣服 |
[06:14] | It would appear that the children | 看起来是这俩孩子 |
[06:16] | have stolen the drug money. | 偷了毒资 |
[06:20] | Think you can intercept them before anyone else does? | 你能先拦下他们吗 |
[06:23] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[06:39] | I need to use the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
[06:41] | Can’t you hold it? | 能憋住吗 |
[06:47] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[06:54] | Malcolm? Tracie? | 马尔科姆 特蕾西 |
[06:56] | You got the kids, Professor? | 你拦下他们了吗 教授 |
[07:01] | I’ve lost them. | 我跟丢了 |
[07:02] | I hope it’s not for good. | 希望别是永远地丢了 |
[07:12] | The children have proven more resourceful than expected. | 这俩孩子比想象中聪明得多 |
[07:16] | But their antics have raised more than a few eyebrows. | 但他们吸引太多注意了 |
[07:19] | At this rate, it won’t be long | 这么发展下去 用不了多久 |
[07:20] | before the Brotherhood catches up with them. | 兄弟会就会找到他们了 |
[07:22] | Not to mention the Armenians. | 还有亚美尼亚人 |
[07:24] | Perhaps you should enlist the help of the DEA. | 也许你该找缉毒局帮帮忙 |
[07:26] | I already told Agent Lennox about Malcolm and Tracie. | 我告诉伦诺克斯特工马尔科姆和特蕾西的事了 |
[07:30] | There’s a B.O.L.O. out for the kids now. | 已经发布了对俩孩子的协查通报 |
[07:33] | I shudder to think what will happen if the gangs find them before we do. | 要是黑帮比我们先找到他们 后果不堪设想 |
[07:36] | So let’s beat the perps to the punch. | 那咱们就先下手为强 |
[07:38] | Stop them first. | 阻止他们 |
[07:40] | What exactly do you have in mind? | 你有何计划 |
[07:42] | Got a little job for Shaw. | 给肖找了件活儿干 |
[07:44] | It requires some medical experience. | 需要医疗经验的活儿 |
[07:46] | And I think it’s time you caught up with an old friend. | 而你该去见见老朋友了 |
[07:58] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[08:02] | I must confess, I’ve missed our little chess matches. | 我得承认 我很怀念和你对弈 |
[08:05] | Where have you been keeping yourself? | 你最近忙什么呢 |
[08:09] | Guess you could say that I’ve decided to go back to school. | 这么说吧 我决定重返校园了 |
[08:12] | I imagine you’d fit in rather well in academia. | 我想你在学术界定能如鱼得水 |
[08:15] | And yet, here you are. | 可你却跑来这儿了 |
[08:18] | Please, | 得了 |
[08:21] | I’ve heard about the missing drug money. | 我听说了那笔失踪的毒资 |
[08:23] | and the little thieves who stole it. | 被几个小贼偷了 |
[08:24] | John’s trying to get the children to safety | 约翰正在努力保护孩子的安全 |
[08:26] | but he needs time. | 但是他需要时间 |
[08:29] | And you want me to play mediator again? | 你又要我出面调解 |
[08:33] | We would be in your debt. | 算我们欠你 |
[08:34] | You already are. | 你们已经欠了 |
[08:39] | I can control the Armenians. | 我可以控制亚美尼亚人 |
[08:41] | But you’ll have to deal with the Brotherhood yourself. | 不过兄弟会你们得自己解决 |
[08:43] | John seemed to think that you’ve tried to contact their leader. | 约翰认为你曾试图联系过他们的老大 |
[08:46] | Dominic, he’s proven to be elusive. | 多米尼克 他实在神出鬼没 |
[08:48] | Perhaps even more elusive than you, Harold. | 也许比你还神出鬼没 哈罗德 |
[08:51] | I’m just a man on a subway train. | 我只是个搭地铁的 |
[08:54] | A humble teacher? | 不起眼的老师 |
[08:55] | I played that role once myself. | 这角色我扮演过 |
[08:57] | And John’s a detective now. | 而约翰现在是警探了 |
[08:58] | I’m curious, why the sudden career shift? | 我很好奇 为什么突然转换身份 |
[09:01] | Something has changed. | 有什么事变了 |
[09:03] | Something fundamental. | 彻底改变了 |
[09:05] | And I’m not just referring | 我说的不是 |
[09:06] | to how you and your friends operate. | 你和你朋友的行动方式 |
[09:08] | I think you know what’s happening. | 我觉得你知道发生了什么 |
[09:11] | And I think you owe it to me to tell me the truth. | 我觉得你欠我的 应该告诉我真相 |
[09:16] | Times may have changed, | 时代虽然变了 |
[09:18] | but I’m afraid we’re both in the dark. | 但恐怕你我仍在黑暗中 |
[09:25] | This is Wall Street. | 华尔街站到了 |
[09:26] | Next stop is Fulton Street. | 下一站富尔顿街 |
[09:27] | Stand clear of the closing doors. | 请不要站在关闭的车门前 |
[09:47] | You volunteered us for a septuple homicide? | 你主动申请了个七杀案 |
[09:49] | Septuple as in seven? | 七条人命 |
[09:50] | You’re the one who told me to take this job seriously. | 是你要我好好干活儿的 |
[09:53] | Be hands on, remember? | 要努力工作 记得吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah, then you can get your “hands on” some of this paperwork. | 记得 那你努力搞好文件工作吧 |
[09:56] | Where are your manners? | 注意风度啊 |
[09:58] | Can’t you see that Agent Lennox is waiting for me? | 你没看到伦洛克斯特工在等我吗 |
[10:02] | She’s not the only one looking for you. | 要找你的可不光是她 |
[10:04] | Your friend, Link, the Brotherhood lieutenant you arrested– | 你那朋友 林克 你逮捕的那名兄弟会副手 |
[10:07] | released from the joint ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前被放出来了 |
[10:08] | Brotherhood found an underage corner boy to take the fall for him. | 兄弟会找了个未成年的混混替他背了黑锅 |
[10:11] | Kid confessed everything. | 那孩子把罪都认了 |
[10:13] | Link’s getting off with a misdemeanor charge. | 林克只受到轻罪指控 |
[10:15] | “Accessory after the fact.” | “事后从犯” |
[10:16] | I’ll deal with him later. | 我稍后再对付他 |
[10:17] | Not if he deals with you first. | 搞不好他会先对付你 |
[10:22] | Got a minute, Detective? | 有空吗 警探 |
[10:25] | Trust is a funny thing, Riley. | “信任”这玩意儿真有意思 莱利 |
[10:28] | I did a little digging on you. | 我稍微调查了你一下 |
[10:30] | Couldn’t find much before your stint in Narco. | 你在当缉毒警之前没什么资料 |
[10:32] | You know, you don’t strike me as a homicide detective. | 我觉得 你不像个凶案警探 |
[10:36] | Maybe you’re not looking hard enough. | 也许是你查得不够努力 |
[10:38] | Surprising, given someone of your experience. | 鉴于你的经历 这点还真叫人意外 |
[10:41] | You graduated from Annapolis, top of your class. | 你毕业于安纳波利斯海军学院 班级第一 |
[10:44] | Served two tours, with distinction, for the U.S. Navy | 在美国海军服役两期 表现优异 |
[10:46] | before joining the DEA. | 之后加入了缉毒局 |
[10:49] | Yeah, I did a little digging too. | 没错 我也做了点调查 |
[10:52] | So you just gonna stand there and interrogate me? | 你是打算站在那儿审问我 |
[10:55] | Or would you like to discuss this case? | 还是讨论一下案子 |
[11:05] | How well do you know the Brotherhood? | 你对兄弟会有何了解 |
[11:07] | I arrested one of their soldiers. | 我逮捕过他们一名成员 |
[11:09] | Then you know their network’s as pervasive as it is deadly. | 那你应该知道他们的网络无所不在 |
[11:13] | They don’t believe in territories, | 他们不守什么地盘 |
[11:14] | they’ve got informants on every block, | 他们的线人渗透了每个街区 |
[11:16] | and, I’m afraid to say, | 而且 恐怕是 |
[11:18] | in every law enforcement organization. | 也渗透了各执法部门 |
[11:21] | The DEA believes there’s a mole in our agency. | 缉毒局认为局里有内鬼 |
[11:24] | A man working for Dominic. | 有人为多米尼克工作 |
[11:26] | – Any idea who? – No. | -知道是谁吗 -不知道 |
[11:29] | Frankly, it has me and my partner | 坦白说 这让我和我的搭档 |
[11:31] | looking sideways at our colleagues. | 开始怀疑同事了 |
[11:34] | Yet you’re trusting me now. | 你现在却还信任我 |
[11:36] | Like I said, trust is a funny thing. | 我说过 “信任”这玩意儿真有意思 |
[11:40] | Something tells me you’re different. | 我只感觉你与众不同 |
[11:42] | You care. | 你充满热忱 |
[11:44] | And since you shared your lead with me on the kids… | 既然你跟我分享了关于孩子的线索 |
[11:51] | This was taken earlier today. | 这是今天早些时候拍的 |
[11:55] | What kind of kids steal $1/2 million | 什么孩子偷了50万美元之后 |
[11:57] | and the first thing they buy are new clothes? | 第一件事是去买新衣服 |
[11:59] | Maybe they’re going somewhere with a dress code. | 也许他们要去什么有着装要求的地方 |
[12:03] | They buy anything else? | 他们买其他东西了吗 |
[12:06] | They purchased a phone with cash. | 他们用现金买了一个手机 |
[12:08] | Can you trace it? | 你能追踪吗 |
[12:09] | All I need is a serial number. | 有序列号就行 |
[12:11] | Already applied for a warrant. | 已经申请搜查令了 |
[12:13] | Should only take a couple of hours. | 数小时时间就能搞定 |
[12:17] | I’m afraid we may not have a couple of hours, Mr. Reese. | 恐怕我们没有数小时时间了 里瑟先生 |
[12:21] | Then it’s a good thing we know someone | 幸好我们认识一位 |
[12:23] | who can hack the kids’ phone. | 能黑进孩子手机的人 |
[12:25] | It’s considerably more difficult than it used to be. | 这比以前要难办得多 |
[12:27] | I was up on the cell phone providers | 我之前有手机生产商的资料 |
[12:29] | but I lost that capability along with the library. | 但跟图书馆一起失去了 |
[12:31] | I’ll have to start from scratch. | 我必须从头开始 |
[12:33] | Let’s hope Shaw’s having better luck. | 那就期盼肖有好运气吧 |
[12:53] | We at the hospital? | 到医院了吗 |
[12:54] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[12:55] | We’re not going to general. | 我们不去综合医院了 |
[12:58] | What? | 什么 |
[12:59] | Care’s sub-par anyway. | 反正医疗水平也不怎么样 |
[13:00] | You ain’t no EMT. | 你不是急救人员 |
[13:02] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[13:03] | You got a name, tough guy? | 你有名字吗 硬汉 |
[13:05] | Boys call me Mini. | 哥们都叫我”迷你” |
[13:08] | ’cause I’m big. | 因为我块头大 |
[13:09] | Okay, supersize. | 好吧 大块头 |
[13:11] | I want you to call your pal, Link. | 打电话给你哥们儿林克 |
[13:13] | Get his location. | 问出他的位置 |
[13:16] | Guy like you in your line of work… | 干你们这行的 |
[13:20] | you know a killer when you see one, right? | 能认出真正的杀手 是吧 |
[13:25] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[13:34] | Yeah? How’d you get this number? | 喂 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[13:36] | You, Link, it’s Mini. | 林克 我是迷你 |
[13:38] | Mini? | 迷你 |
[13:40] | The word is you got into some trouble with the Armenians. | 听说你跟亚美尼亚人有点麻烦 |
[13:42] | Nothing that couldn’t be handled. | 一切都在掌控中 |
[13:43] | Where you at? | 你在哪儿 |
[13:45] | Boys are gonna be there at Broadway and Reed. | 要去百老汇街和里德街路口 |
[13:48] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟后到 |
[13:49] | All right, tough guy, I’m gonna make this real simple for you. | 好啦 硬汉 这事儿很简单 |
[13:52] | You do what I say, you live. | 照我说的做 你就能活命 |
[14:03] | Get out. | 下车 |
[14:05] | Now. | 马上 |
[14:07] | And don’t get any ideas, | 别打什么鬼主意 |
[14:08] | this trigger is faster than your first. | 扳机比你动作快 |
[14:12] | I’ve located the children via their cell phones. | 我通过手机定位到了俩孩子 |
[14:15] | Oddly, they appear to be headed toward a large law office. | 奇怪的是 他们好像往一个大律所去了 |
[14:18] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[14:20] | How much further? My feet hurt. | 还有多远 我的脚痛 |
[14:24] | I told you to buy sensible shoes. | 跟你说了要买舒服点的鞋 |
[14:26] | Why can’t we just go through the front like normal people? | 为什么我们不能像普通人那样从前门进去 |
[14:29] | ’cause normal people don’t carry bags of cash, all right? | 因为普通人不会背着一大包现金 知道吗 |
[14:31] | Front’s got security. | 前门有保安 |
[14:33] | We go up there, they take our money. | 从那里进去 他们会把我们的钱拿走 |
[14:35] | But it’s not really our money. | 那这也不是我们的钱啊 |
[14:37] | Those guys we took it from– | 被我们拿了钱的那些人 |
[14:38] | Are dead. | 都死了 |
[14:39] | A’ight, they can’t hurt us. | 好啦 他们不能伤害我们 |
[14:43] | Come on! This way! | 过来 这边 |
[14:53] | Make it quick. | 动作快点 |
[14:55] | We got about two minutes, three minutes tops | 我们有两分钟 顶多三分钟 |
[14:57] | till the cherries roll in. | 警察就该来了 |
[14:58] | I’ll flush ’em out. | 我把他们扫射出来 |
[15:11] | All right, T, whatever happens, | 小特 不管发生什么 |
[15:12] | don’t let go of my hand, a’ight? | 别放开我的手 知道吗 |
[15:14] | Stick together. | 跟紧我 |
[15:22] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:23] | I think I made your friends angry. | 看来我惹恼你朋友了 |
[15:26] | That our man? | 那是咱们的人吗 |
[15:35] | Man, she got our boy. We gotta retrieve him. | 她抓了咱们的弟兄 得把他救回来 |
[15:38] | You know Dominic’s rules. | 你知道多米尼克的规矩 |
[15:42] | Just forget him. Let’s go after this green. | 别理他 先追孩子 |
[15:44] | Little man and his sister can’t be too far. | 那小子和他妹妹跑不远 |
[15:53] | Detective Riley. | 莱利警探 |
[15:54] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[15:55] | I’ll get you back home safely. | 我可以送你们回家 |
[15:57] | We ain’t got a home, all right? Not anymore. | 我们早就没有家了 好吗 |
[16:00] | T, you still got that squirt gun I gave you? | 小特 我给你的水枪还在不 |
[16:01] | Watch out, it’s pepper spray. | 小心 是胡椒喷雾 |
[16:03] | I think you met your match, Riley. | 我看你遇上对手了 莱利 |
[16:05] | You kids wanna make it out of this garage, | 你们俩孩子要想安全走出停车场 |
[16:06] | you’ll do as you’re told. | 就得乖乖听话 |
[16:08] | You might have a new calling, Lennox. | 你该换个行业啊 伦诺克斯 |
[16:11] | You got the kids, Detective? I’m coming to get you now. | 找到孩子了吗 警探 我过去接你 |
[16:13] | Lennox is already asking questions. | 伦诺克斯已经开始怀疑了 |
[16:15] | I can’t risk breaking cover. | 不能冒险暴露身份 |
[16:18] | You wanna play kindergarten cop, suit yourself. | 你想扮幼儿园保安 请便 |
[16:20] | Gotta call for back up. | 得打电话请求支援 |
[16:22] | Call on the way. | 正在过来了 |
[16:23] | That Brotherhood soldier I arrested, | 我抓的那个兄弟会成员 |
[16:25] | I forgot to mention his name was Link. | 之前忘了说他名叫林克 |
[16:26] | Telling me you’re the only other person | 你是说 你是全世界唯一一人 |
[16:27] | the Brotherhood wants to gun down more than these kids? | 兄弟会盼你死 甚至超过盼这俩孩子死 |
[16:29] | I’m telling you we should get off the streets right now. | 我是说 我们得尽快离开 |
[16:53] | That’s the new Wii! | 新款的任天堂 |
[16:57] | Who’s place is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:58] | I worked a job here last week. | 上周我在这有个活儿 |
[17:01] | What kind of job? | 什么活儿 |
[17:03] | The kind it’s better not to ask about. | 最好别问的活儿 |
[17:06] | DEA’s office is across town, but they’re sending back up. | 缉毒局在城市的那头 他们派支援赶过来了 |
[17:09] | You sure it’s safe? | 你确定这样安全吗 |
[17:10] | What about that mole? | 内鬼怎么办 |
[17:11] | I called my partner, Thomsen. | 我打给了我的搭档汤姆森 |
[17:13] | He’s the one guy I trust. | 我信任他 |
[17:17] | I’m Agent Lennox, but you can call me Erica. | 我是伦诺克斯特工 你们可以叫我艾丽卡 |
[17:21] | I work for the DEA, do you know what that means? | 我在缉毒局工作 你们知道什么意思吗 |
[17:23] | We got TV. | 我们家有电视 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | I need you to tell me about the drug exchange. | 你们得告诉我毒品交易的事 |
[17:31] | One of you must’ve seen something. | 你俩肯定有人看到了什么 |
[17:34] | What if I did? | 看到又怎么样 |
[17:35] | Does that mean I have to testify against the Brotherhood? | 要我去法庭上指控兄弟会吗 |
[17:38] | Right now, we’re just trying to make a case against them. | 现在我们只想立案调查他们 |
[17:41] | What about the money? | 那些钱怎么办 |
[17:42] | We’ll have to admit that into evidence. | 我们必须收为证据 |
[17:44] | You can’t, we need it. | 不行 我们需要钱 |
[17:46] | Need it for what? | 需要钱做什么 |
[17:48] | To get our mom back. | 把我妈妈救回来 |
[17:56] | Their mother’s in Rikers | 他们的母亲在里克岛监狱 |
[17:57] | for an unregistered weapons charge. | 罪名是非法持有未注册枪械 |
[17:59] | It was her punk-ass boyfriend that was the problem. | 都是她那个傻逼男友的错 |
[18:01] | She tried to throw him out and he got all loud and mean. | 她要甩了他 他就又吵又骂 |
[18:04] | So the neighbors called the cops? | 邻居就报警了 |
[18:07] | The found the unregistered gun. | 警察发现了未注册的枪支 |
[18:08] | She ain’t even shoot it. | 她根本没开枪 |
[18:10] | Put her away anyway. | 还是把她抓走了 |
[18:12] | And you two went into the system. | 所以你俩就进了政府系统 |
[18:14] | We ain’t even in the same house. | 我和哥哥在不同的人家 |
[18:16] | Only time we get to see each other | 只有早上上学路上 |
[18:17] | is when I walk t to school in the morning. | 才能见到彼此 |
[18:20] | But if our mom gets out of Rikers, | 如果我妈妈从里克岛监狱出来 |
[18:21] | we can be a family again. | 我们就能一家团聚了 |
[18:23] | So that’s why you took the money? | 所以你才拿走了那些钱 |
[18:25] | I got research. | 我查过了 |
[18:27] | Plenty of people have been caught with unregistered guns | 有很多因未注册枪支被抓的人 |
[18:29] | and haven’t gone to jail for it. | 都不用去坐牢 |
[18:30] | A good lawyer. It’s what we need. | 我们只要有个好律师 |
[18:34] | I’m talking Ivy league. Dream team. | 名校毕业的 高手 |
[18:37] | But a lawyer like that, you gotta pay to play. | 但那种律师 得花大钱 |
[18:40] | Upfront. | 要预付 |
[18:42] | So you bought new clothes to impress an attorney. | 你们买新衣服是为了讨好律师 |
[18:46] | You know any prize lawyers gonna take on | 有几个大牌律师会正眼看待 |
[18:47] | two foster kids from the hood? | 两个寄养儿童呢 |
[18:52] | We get it. | 我们明白 |
[18:53] | You want your family back. | 你只想挽回自己的家 |
[18:56] | But stolen drug money’s not gonna solve anyone’s problems. | 但偷走毒资并不能解决问题 |
[19:18] | Wanna be the man, you gotta have a plan. | 当男子汉 得有计划 |
[19:22] | We’re not giving up that money. | 我们不会交出钱的 |
[19:32] | Ms. Shaw, NYPD just put out an APB | 肖女士 纽约警局刚发布了全境通告 |
[19:35] | on that stolen vehicle you’re driving. | 搜索你偷的那辆车 |
[19:37] | Was driving. Not anymore. | 刚才偷的 现在换了 |
[19:40] | John still baby-sitting? | 约翰还在当保姆吗 |
[19:41] | He’s awaiting the DEA’s backup. | 他在等缉毒局的支援 |
[19:43] | Do you really think the DEA can protect those kids | 你觉得缉毒局真能保护那俩孩子 |
[19:46] | against the Brotherhood? | 对抗兄弟会吗 |
[19:47] | Perhaps we need to do what Mr. Elias suggested. | 也许我们该听取以利亚先生的建议 |
[19:50] | Talk to Dominic. | 和多米尼克谈谈 |
[19:52] | Lucky for us… | 幸好 |
[19:55] | I got an idea who knows where to find him. | 我知道谁能找到他 |
[20:00] | All right, let’s take a walk. | 好了 咱们走走吧 |
[20:03] | You’re gonna tell me everything you know about Dominic. | 你要把多米尼克的事都告诉我 |
[20:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:18] | Relax. My friends will be here soon. | 别紧张 我朋友们很快就会来的 |
[20:22] | You got Minecraft on that phone? | 你手机上有《我的世界》吗 |
[20:25] | I got a niece your age. | 我有个侄女跟你差不多大 |
[20:27] | I’m sure you’ll be able to find something to play with on there. | 我肯定你能找到喜欢的游戏玩 |
[20:30] | You know, you’re nicer than you look. | 你外表凶 人很好 |
[20:43] | Kid seems to like you. | 孩子好像挺喜欢你 |
[20:45] | Makes me think I might actually be making a difference. | 让我忍不住感觉 我真的可以帮上忙 |
[20:48] | Let me guess… | 我猜猜 |
[20:49] | You haven’t felt that way in a while. | 你很久没有过这种感觉了 |
[20:51] | I could help them, but the DEA has so much red tape. | 我能帮他们 但缉毒局有太多繁文缛节 |
[20:55] | Hands are tied. | 无能为力 |
[20:56] | Till they make a statement and hand over evidence. | 要一直等到他们录完口供 交出证据 |
[21:00] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[21:11] | Look, I know what you’re gonna say, all right, so save it. | 我知道你要说什么 免了 |
[21:14] | I’m not telling you where that money is. | 我不会告诉你钱在哪里的 |
[21:16] | You won’t have to. | 你不用说 |
[21:19] | We’ll find it anyway. | 我们总会找到的 |
[21:21] | How do you think we found you and your sister? | 你以为我们怎么找到你和你妹妹的 |
[21:24] | Y’all got cameras and stuff. | 你们有监控设备 |
[21:25] | Yeah, won’t take long to retrace your steps. | 没错 很快就能查出你之前的行踪 |
[21:29] | Saying I should make a deal now? | 这么说我现在该做笔交易吗 |
[21:31] | While you still have something to barter with. | 趁你还有筹码可以讨价还价 |
[21:33] | You’ve made some very big mistakes, Malcolm. | 你犯了一些致命的错误 马尔科姆 |
[21:36] | Yeah, I kind of realized that when those gangsters | 是啊 那群黑帮朝我们扫射时 |
[21:39] | were shooting at us. | 我就意识到了 |
[21:40] | Can you stop them? | 你能阻止他们吗 |
[21:42] | I’m gonna try. | 我会努力 |
[21:43] | But you’ve already arrested one of them before. | 但你之前已经逮捕过他们一名成员了 |
[21:46] | I did, | 没错 |
[21:47] | but the Brotherhood uses corner boys, | 但兄弟会利用街头小混混 |
[21:49] | kids not much older than you, | 那些比你大不了多少的孩子 |
[21:51] | to get them out of prison. | 替他们蹲监狱了 |
[21:52] | Figures. | 知道了 |
[21:55] | Look, everybody got an angle, why should I trust you? | 所有人都想要好处 我凭什么相信你 |
[21:58] | ‘Cause I’m the one standing between you and them. | 因为我挡在你和他们之间 |
[22:02] | Malcolm, you say you’re “the man with the plan,” | 马尔科姆 你说你是男子汉 有计划 |
[22:04] | but all I’ve seen is a thief | 但我看到的只是一个 |
[22:05] | that’s almost got his sister killed. | 差点害死妹妹的贼 |
[22:10] | You wanna be the man? | 你想当男子汉吗 |
[22:12] | Start taking care of your family. | 先照顾好家人 |
[22:22] | Anything happens… | 要是有什么不测 |
[22:26] | you take care of T. | 你照顾好小特 |
[22:29] | Promise? | 答应我 |
[22:31] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[22:47] | All the money’s there. | 所有钱都在那里 |
[22:49] | Except for what we spent on clothes. | 除了我们买衣服花掉的 |
[22:51] | I’m sure the DEA will understand. | 我相信缉毒局能理解 |
[22:54] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做得很对 |
[22:56] | Back up will be here any minute. | 支援随时会来 |
[22:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:00] | Get your sister and make sure she uses the bathroom, okay? | 带上妹妹 去下卫生间 好吗 |
[23:17] | Kid’s smart. Thomsen’ll pick it up. | 孩子很聪明 汤姆森会接手 |
[23:21] | We need to make it out of here first. | 我们得先确保冲出去 |
[23:23] | I’ll do a sweep. | 我去查看一下 |
[23:24] | I should go too. | 我也去吧 |
[23:25] | In case the Brotherhood’s waiting. | 以防兄弟会的人等着 |
[23:28] | You worried about me, Detective? | 你担心我吗 警探 |
[23:31] | I made it this far without your help. | 没你帮助 我也走到了今天 |
[23:34] | I think I’ll manage. | 我能搞定 |
[23:45] | All right, Mini, sit. | 好了 迷你 坐吧 |
[23:47] | Cuff yourself to the pipe. | 自己拷到管子上 |
[24:01] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[24:02] | It depends. | 得看情况了 |
[24:03] | You tell me what I want to know, it’s a pit-stop. | 告诉我想知道的事 就是休息区 |
[24:04] | You don’t… it’s your final resting place. | 不告诉 就是你的安息区 |
[24:10] | Now where’s Dominic? | 多米尼克在哪儿 |
[24:11] | What you gonna do, little girl? | 你要怎样 小姑娘 |
[24:13] | You gonna beat it out of me? | 打我一顿拷问我吗 |
[24:14] | Isn’t that what you would do? | 难道你不会这样吗 |
[24:16] | Why bother asking? | 何必多问 |
[24:18] | You and me, we ain’t even close to the same. | 你和我 我们不是一类人 |
[24:21] | I don’t know about that. | 我不确定啊 |
[24:23] | I got a hunch you can take the pain. | 我感觉你很能忍疼 |
[24:26] | You might even enjoy it. Like me. | 甚至乐在其中 就像我 |
[24:29] | So now we gonna be friends? | 那我们要交朋友吗 |
[24:32] | Seems like you could use a few. | 你挺需要交点朋友啊 |
[24:36] | Your boys know I have you | 你兄弟知道我抓了你 |
[24:36] | so how come Dominic hasn’t sent anyone? | 多米尼克怎么没派人来 |
[24:39] | Maybe ’cause he knows I can handle my own. | 也许因为他知道我自己能解决 |
[24:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:44] | Or maybe you’re just not worth the gas it takes to find you. | 也许你根本不值得他浪费油钱来找 |
[24:49] | You’re in the first stages of shock. | 你在休克的第一阶段 |
[24:50] | Sweaty, thready pulse, loss of color. | 出汗 细脉 失去血色 |
[24:52] | Now, you can either stall until you bleed out, | 你现在要么死撑到血流光 |
[24:56] | Or you can just tell me where Dominic is. | 要么告诉我多米尼克在哪 |
[25:01] | If I tell you, what do you think will happen to me? | 我要是说了 你觉得我会怎样 |
[25:04] | Just end up in another basement. | 还不是死在另一个地下室 |
[25:06] | You give me his location, | 你告诉我他在哪 |
[25:08] | I will get you out of dodge. | 我就帮你逃命 |
[25:11] | Come on, Mini, be smart. | 说吧 迷你 放聪明点 |
[25:12] | Play the long game. | 游戏玩久一点 |
[25:17] | Ain’t no long game for guys like me. | 像我这样的人 游戏玩不久 |
[25:20] | Just the game. | 只是游戏 |
[25:21] | Doesn’t make a damn bit of a difference what you do. | 不管他妈怎么做都一样 |
[25:23] | Or who you do it for. | 为谁做都一样 |
[25:28] | Dominic ain’t no different. | 多米尼克也一样 |
[25:29] | Just another man like all the rest. | 和其他人没区别 |
[25:31] | Sounds like this Dominic’s a lot smarter than that. | 多米尼克似乎要更聪明 |
[25:34] | Couple years on top, he’ll burn out. | 最多几年 他就会下台 |
[25:36] | Or get wasted. | 或者送命 |
[25:37] | Only one rule: | 最终就一条 |
[25:40] | We all die in the end. | 我们都难逃一死 |
[25:51] | Agent Lennox’s been gone awhile. | 伦诺克斯特工出去好一会了 |
[25:53] | Think she ran into trouble? | 她是不是遇到麻烦了 |
[25:55] | Got a feeling that woman’s stared trouble | 那女人之前肯定 |
[25:56] | in the face more than a few times. | 面对过不少麻烦 |
[25:59] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她肯定没事 |
[26:03] | What’s up, Lionel? | 怎么了 莱奈尔 |
[26:04] | Yeah, you can–uh–thank me with a prime rib, | 你可以 请我吃牛排表示感谢 |
[26:07] | maybe some twice-baked potatoes… | 或者双烤土豆 |
[26:09] | You placing a dinner order, | 你是在点餐呢 |
[26:10] | or is there a reason for your call? | 还是有事要说 |
[26:12] | You know that septuple homicide you saddled me with? | 你硬塞给我的那桩七杀案 |
[26:14] | I got a lead off one of the cell phones. | 我在一部手机上发现条线索 |
[26:16] | A number. | 有个电话号码 |
[26:17] | Brotherhood banger called it from the scene of the crime. | 兄弟会的人在凶案现场打了这个电话 |
[26:20] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:20] | So didn’t you want to have a chat with Dominic? | 所以 你不想和多米尼克对话吗 |
[26:23] | This could be his number. | 这可能是他的号码 |
[26:25] | But you’ll only get to call it once. | 但你只有一次机会 |
[26:27] | Better make that call then. | 那就打打看 |
[26:34] | Where’d you get that phone? | 你怎么会有这个手机 |
[26:35] | Agent Lennox gave it to me, why? | 伦诺克斯特工给我的 怎么了 |
[26:38] | Is there a problem, partner? | 出什么事了 搭档 |
[26:40] | Seems the DEA does have a mole working for the brotherhood. | 看来缉毒局的确有兄弟会的内鬼 |
[26:43] | Agent Lennox double-crossed us. | 伦诺克斯特工骗了我们 |
[26:46] | Gave me your word huh? | 你还保证呢 |
[26:48] | So we don’t have back up. | 这么说是没有支援了 |
[26:50] | We do, it’s just gonna take a little longer than expected. | 有支援 只不过要久一点 |
[26:52] | Sit tight. I’m on my way. | 撑住 我马上来 |
[26:56] | You’d better make it quick. | 你最好快点 |
[26:58] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[27:10] | Have you heard from our snitch in the DEA, lately? | 缉毒局内线那里有最新情况吗 |
[27:12] | No, but she said the cop and the kid are here. | 没有 不过她说警察和孩子就在这里 |
[27:16] | Keep your mouth shut and you’ll live. | 乖乖闭嘴 就饶你一命 |
[27:21] | Finch, you got an ETA on Fusco? | 芬奇 弗斯科多久能到 |
[27:23] | Eight minutes based on current traffic patterns. | 按现在的交通状况 八分钟 |
[27:26] | Can you hold off the Brotherhood until then? | 你能把兄弟会拖到那时么 |
[27:28] | That’s the plan. | 正有此意 |
[27:29] | I imagine Ms. Lennox has recovered the drug money by now. | 我想伦诺克斯女士拿到毒品钱了 |
[27:32] | But if she’s their mole, then why is the Brotherhood | 如果她是内鬼 兄弟会为什么 |
[27:34] | still after the kids? | 还在追杀孩子 |
[27:35] | Perhaps we’re not the only ones she’s double-crossed. | 可能她不止骗了我们 |
[27:38] | Would explain why she left her cell. | 所以她留下了手机 |
[27:40] | So the Brotherhood can’t trace her. | 兄弟会就追踪不到她了 |
[27:42] | Nor can we, unfortunately. | 很不幸 我们也一样 |
[27:43] | $1/2 million is more than enough to disappear for good. | 50万足够让人失踪了 |
[27:46] | We’re not so lucky. | 我们就没这么幸运 |
[27:47] | Brotherhood’s not backing down without their money. | 兄弟会拿不到钱不会罢手的 |
[27:50] | What about the next best thing? | 退而求其次了 |
[27:52] | Ms. Shaw, have you located Dominic? | 肖女士 你有多米尼克的位置了吗 |
[27:55] | Not exactly. | 还没 |
[27:57] | But I had a chat with our big friend. | 不过我和大个子谈了谈 |
[27:59] | left him alone to cool off. | 留他一个人 |
[28:01] | That guy’s angry his boys ain’t come looking for him. | 那家伙很生气他兄弟没来找他 |
[28:03] | Guess saving a piece of muscle’s not high on their priority list. | 看来救名打手对他们来说并不重要 |
[28:07] | They should rethink their priorities. | 他们该重新权衡轻重了 |
[28:09] | Muscle’s gonna be looking for a fight. | 那打手气得想干架 |
[28:11] | And you think he’ll confront dominic? | 你觉得他会去找多米尼克算账 |
[28:13] | I think he’s just mad enough to do it. | 我觉得他已经火冒三丈了 |
[28:15] | Our guy’s a little fish, but he could lead us to the big one. | 这家伙是条小鱼 但他能引出大鱼 |
[28:19] | So throw the minnow back. | 那就把小鱼放回去 |
[28:21] | You two ready? | 你们俩准备好了吗 |
[28:22] | Let’s hit it. | 我们要冲了 |
[28:24] | I changed my mind. I don’t wanna go. | 我改主意了 我不想走 |
[28:28] | Tracie, do you still have your squirt gun? | 特蕾西 水枪还在吗 |
[28:33] | Good. | 太好了 |
[28:36] | Could come in handy. | 正好派上用场 |
[28:38] | ’cause we’re gonna play hide and seek. | 我们要玩躲猫猫 |
[28:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:42] | I’m really good at this game. | 这游戏我擅长 |
[28:50] | Kids are holed up in the penthouse. | 孩子躲在顶楼房间 |
[28:57] | Kill the camera. | 灭掉摄像头 |
[28:59] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[29:16] | Down here. | 这里 |
[29:20] | This way. They’re coming up. | 这边 他们正往上来 |
[29:37] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[29:41] | That gun the cops found on my mom… | 警察在我妈那里搜到的枪 |
[29:45] | It was yours. | 是你的 |
[29:48] | My mom lied. She said it belonged to her. | 妈妈撒了谎 说枪是她的 |
[29:53] | She wouldn’t even be in jail if it wasn’t for me. | 要不是我 她根本不会蹲监狱 |
[29:56] | Why’d you have a gun, Malcolm? | 你要枪做什么 马尔科姆 |
[29:58] | Just wanted to protect my own. | 只想保护家人 |
[30:02] | All I did was make it worse. | 却弄巧成拙 |
[30:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:08] | It is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[30:12] | Doesn’t mean you can’t make it right. | 但并非不能纠正 |
[30:14] | How? | 怎么纠正 |
[30:16] | Money’s long gone. | 钱早没了 |
[30:17] | Let’s get out of here and we’ll worry about the rest later. | 先出去 再来担心以后的事 |
[30:24] | Go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[30:32] | You got him, Harold? | 看到他了吗 哈罗德 |
[30:33] | He’s on the move. | 他行动了 |
[30:35] | I’m impressed, Ms. Shaw. | 厉害啊 肖女士 |
[30:36] | Yeah, big guy was strong, | 是啊 那家伙很强悍 |
[30:37] | considering how much blood he lost. | 亏还流了这么多血 |
[30:39] | Course, I did loosen the pipes. | 当然了 我松了松管子 |
[30:41] | I was referring to how you were able to plant a tracking device | 我指的是你放置了追踪设备 |
[30:44] | without our friend noticing. | 居然未被他察觉 |
[30:45] | I planted one on you, Fusco… | 我也放置给了你 弗斯科 |
[30:48] | Hell, even John. Haven’t been caught yet. | 靠 还有约翰呢 至今没被发现 |
[30:50] | Remind me to stop inquiring about your modus operandi. | 我就不详询你的手法了 |
[31:01] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[31:03] | Hurry. | 快 |
[31:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:16] | You the dude that maced us? | 你就是那个算计我们的家伙 |
[31:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:20] | -It’ll all be over soon. – You got that right. | -很快就会结束 -说得对 |
[31:23] | Slide that piece over here. Or shorty springs a leak. | 把家伙滑过来 不然这小个儿开花 |
[31:26] | Easy guys… | 淡定 |
[31:29] | I’m NYPD. | 我是纽约警察 |
[31:31] | We know who you are, Detective Riley. | 我们认识你 莱利警探 |
[31:33] | Have you met my partner? | 见过我的搭档吗 |
[31:39] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会啊 |
[31:41] | Glad you could make it, Lionel. | 真高兴你赶来了 莱纳尔 |
[31:43] | Sorry about all the paperwork. | 文件工作麻烦你了 |
[31:44] | Yeah, I’m getting used to it. | 哥已经麻木了 |
[31:50] | These guys don’t quit. | 这些人没完没了啊 |
[31:53] | We ain’t never gonna be safe. | 我们永远不可能安全了 |
[31:54] | Take your sister and hide. | 带你妹妹躲起来 |
[31:57] | Go. | 去 |
[31:58] | How many rounds you got? | 你还有几发 |
[31:59] | Enough, I hope. | 希望足够 |
[32:11] | Hey, kiddo, don’t cry, you’re gonna be okay. | 孩子 别哭 你会没事的 |
[32:15] | That’s not why I’m crying. | 我不是为这个哭 |
[32:16] | We’re supposed to stick together. | 我们应该永远在一起 |
[32:19] | Lionel… | 莱纳尔 |
[32:21] | where’s Malcolm? | 马尔科姆人呢 |
[32:24] | Wanna be the man, gotta have a plan. | 当男子汉 得有计划 |
[32:30] | You in there? | 你在吗 |
[32:38] | You better have something to say worth hearing, little man. | 你的话最好值得一听 小子 |
[32:41] | I got something you want. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[32:44] | I wanna make a trade. | 我想做个交易 |
[32:48] | My life for my sister’s. | 我的命换我妹妹的 |
[32:59] | Best be getting to the point. | 说重点 |
[33:01] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[33:04] | I don’t got it. | 不在我这儿 |
[33:06] | But I’ll work for you. | 但我肯为你工作 |
[33:08] | Be your corner boy, | 当你手下的混混 |
[33:10] | Take a fall for you, whatever. | 给你顶罪 什么都行 |
[33:14] | Just leave my sister be. | 放过我妹妹 |
[33:18] | Get him. | 让他上来 |
[33:31] | I hope you said your good-byes. | 希望你告过别了 |
[33:41] | I think you’re forgetting something. | 我想你忘了点东西 |
[33:44] | Do you want your money? | 要钱吗 |
[33:47] | You deal with me. | 跟我交易 |
[33:52] | We’ll be catching up real soon. | 我们回头再聊 |
[34:05] | I was just trying to make it right. | 我只想纠正错误 |
[34:08] | You can’t make something right by doing something wrong. | 不能用错误去纠正错误 |
[34:11] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证过 |
[34:14] | Go, you take care of your sister. | 走 照顾好你妹妹 |
[34:24] | You done, Detective? | 说完了 警探 |
[34:26] | We got a lot of catching up to do. | 咱们得好好叙叙旧 |
[34:29] | Hell of a night for a drive. | 长夜漫漫啊 |
[34:32] | He’s clean. | 没问题 |
[35:01] | We have got to stop meeting like this. | 咱别每次见面都这样啊 |
[35:05] | Turn around nice and slow. | 慢慢转过身来 |
[35:09] | Maybe you guys do more than your laundry here. | 你们来这儿不止是为了洗衣服吧 |
[35:13] | I gotta hand it to your boss, | 你们老大真有一手 |
[35:16] | Dominic’s found a way to move a lot of smack. | 多米尼克藏货有招儿啊 |
[35:20] | You know the drill. | 你知道该干什么 |
[35:22] | Now where’s the one place no one bothers to look? | 这里哪个角落最不显眼呢 |
[35:50] | What do you know, it’s my lucky day. | 知道不 今天是我的好日子啊 |
[35:54] | I got a twofer. | 碰上买一赠一了 |
[35:56] | Our money and the man that incarcerated me. | 有钱 还有把我丢进牢里的人 |
[36:00] | I guess one out of two ain’t bad. | 能有一个就不错了 |
[36:10] | Where is it? | 钱呢 |
[36:11] | You’ll have to ask Agent Lennox. | 那你得去问伦诺克斯特工 |
[36:13] | ‘Cause, she’s probably half way to the Caribbean by now. | 不过她可能已经在去加勒比的路上了 |
[36:19] | You’re still here. | 还有你啊 |
[36:22] | And I got enough brass to spare. | 子弹我多得是 |
[36:24] | Like I said, it’s my lucky day. | 今天还是我的好日子 |
[36:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[36:32] | I’ve been expecting this. | 我等这电话好久了 |
[36:36] | How was the fishing trip? | 钓鱼钓得怎么样 |
[36:38] | Came up empty on Dominic. | 没找到多米尼克 |
[36:39] | But–uh– I found something else | 不过 我另有发现 |
[36:42] | your friends might be interested in. | 那群朋友应该有兴趣听听 |
[36:45] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[36:52] | Who the hell is this? | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:53] | The negotiation party. | 谈判 |
[36:55] | Release Detective Riley and forget about the Booker kids. | 放了莱利警官 不许再纠缠布克兄妹 |
[36:58] | What if I don’t? | 我要是不答应呢 |
[37:05] | Or I huff, and I puff, and I burn your house down. | 那我就会伐开心 要烧房子 |
[37:07] | But I don’t think you wanna tell your boss | 我想你也不希望老大知道 |
[37:09] | that you watched his stash go up in flames, now, do you? | 你眼睁睁地看着他的藏货化为灰烬吧 |
[37:13] | Say I let the detective go… | 我可以放警探走 |
[37:15] | how do I know you’re gonna back off? | 但你凭什么保证你就不会动手 |
[37:17] | I’ll leave you a parting gift. | 我给你留份分手礼物 |
[37:19] | Mini here can keep your drugs company. | 迷你陪着你的毒品 |
[37:26] | Guess it’s not your lucky day after all. | 看来今天不是你的好日子啊 |
[37:43] | Never said who you worked for. | 你没说你为谁干活儿 |
[37:46] | You’re right. I didn’t. | 没错 我没说过 |
[37:49] | Tell your boss I’ll be seeing him soon. | 告诉你老大 回会有期 |
[38:03] | You sure you’re okay to go to school? | 你确实上学真的没事吗 |
[38:05] | Told you. I’m okay if you’re okay. | 我都说了 你没事 我就没事 |
[38:08] | You and me. We stick together, remember? | 你和我 我们要永远在一起 对吗 |
[38:14] | All right, see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[38:18] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[38:20] | Actually, you’ll be seeing Tracie later today. | 你晚点儿会再见到特蕾西 |
[38:24] | I had a little chat with you social worker. | 我和你的社工谈了谈 |
[38:28] | You’ve been assigned a new home together. | 你们今天会一起被接到一个新家 |
[38:32] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[38:34] | For a dead man. | 当你死了呢 |
[38:35] | How’d you get Link to let you go? | 林克怎么会放你走 |
[38:37] | Turns out I can be pretty persuasive. | 我很有说服力啊 |
[38:39] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[38:41] | I got you a consultation with a lawyer. | 我帮你联系了一名律师 |
[38:44] | Dream team. Harvard law. | 高手 哈佛毕业的 |
[38:49] | Got a few articles I could send her. | 我有些材料可以给她 |
[38:52] | The people versus Ryan Jerome, or the Brian D. Aitken’s case. | 莱恩杰·罗姆一案 还有布莱恩·艾肯一案 |
[38:56] | You know what, Malcolm? | 知道吗 马尔科姆 |
[38:58] | I think you’d make a good lawyer. | 我觉得你能成为一名好律师 |
[39:00] | I was thinking about being a cop. | 我还想当警察呢 |
[39:03] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[39:04] | Like you, but I’d shoot less people. | 就像你 不过我会少突突人 |
[39:07] | Wanna be the man, gotta have a plan. | 当男子汉 得有计划 |
[39:21] | As a friendly reminder, | 友情提醒 |
[39:22] | all passengers, please stand behind the yellow line. | 请乘客们站在黄色安全线后候车 |
[39:26] | This seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[39:29] | It’s a free world. | 这是个自由的世界 |
[39:30] | At least it used to be. | 至少曾经是 |
[39:37] | Something troubling you, Harold? | 有心事吗 哈罗德 |
[39:39] | The last time we met, you asked me a question. | 上次见面时 你问了我个问题 |
[39:41] | And you lied. | 而你撒谎了 |
[39:42] | I’m afraid the truth would put you in grave danger. | 我怕真相会陷你于致命危险 |
[39:48] | I didn’t know you cared, Harold. | 原来你这么关心我 哈罗德 |
[39:51] | I’ve been in danger before. | 我经常有致命危险 |
[39:54] | No, this is something altogether different. | 不 这次完全不同 |
[39:57] | All I can say is, you are right. | 我只能说 你说对了 |
[40:01] | The world has changed. | 这世界已经改变 |
[40:07] | I suppose there’s no going back. | 看来是回不去了 |
[40:12] | Which brings me to the reason I came. | 所以我来找你 |
[40:15] | 《隐身人》 赫·乔·威尔斯 | |
[40:17] | A hint, Harold? | 暗示吗 哈罗德 |
[40:18] | Advice for these troubled times. | 多事之秋的一点建议 |
[40:22] | And a little thank you. | 还有一点答谢礼 |
[40:26] | It’s the location of the Brotherhood’s stash house as of five hours ago. | 兄弟会的藏货地址 至少五小时前是 |
[40:30] | No doubt, the drugs have been relocated by now. | 当然 毒品现在肯定已经转移了 |
[40:35] | But I know how dedicated you are to studying your adversaries. | 不过我知道你热衷于研究对手 |
[40:39] | I suppose you’ll want to know if I identify this Dominic. | 我想 等我查出多米尼克的身份 你希望知道 |
[40:42] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[40:45] | It’s a tricky business. | 时局变幻莫测啊 |
[40:48] | Playing a game in which you’re unsure of the pieces. | 这场游戏要在一团迷雾中玩 |
[40:52] | And in this game, | 而且这场游戏 |
[40:54] | I fear that losing is not an option. | 只怕输不起 |
[41:11] | Damn, you like a cat. | 靠 你是猫吧 |
[41:15] | You got at least nine lives. | 至少九条命 |
[41:18] | I was worried we gonna lose the stash though. | 我还担心藏货保不住呢 |
[41:20] | “H” is safe for now. | 海洛因现在很安全 |
[41:24] | Bitch made you tell her the location? | 那贱人逼你说出地址了 |
[41:25] | Chick was tracking me. I couldn’t shake her. | 那妞儿一直跟踪我 甩不掉 |
[41:28] | I had to lead her to something of value so she’d back off. | 只能给她点真料 她才肯罢休 |
[41:34] | I would have sent somebody for you, but… | 我想派人去救你 但是 |
[41:36] | But you were just following orders. | 但是你得听命行事 |
[41:38] | I wish his rat would have did the same. | 真希望他那叛徒当初也能如此 |
[41:43] | I caught this chick stealing crumbs. | 这妞儿偷货时候被我抓个正着 |
[41:51] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释 |
[41:55] | Where’s your boss? | 你们老大呢 |
[42:00] | You just met him. | 幸会 |
[42:07] | They always underestimate you. | 狗眼看人低啊 |
[42:10] | Booker kids stole from us, too. | 布克兄妹也偷了我们的东西 |
[42:12] | Little man’s got a good head on his shoulders. | 那小子倒是挺有头脑 |
[42:16] | Kind of kid should be working for us. | 适合给我们干活 |
[42:18] | Spring his mom. | 做通他妈的工作 |
[42:19] | Make sure he knows who pulled the strings. | 让他知道谁才是背后老大 |
[42:21] | Boy’ll find his way back to us. | 那孩子会投奔我们的 |
[42:25] | Hearts and minds. | 全心全意归顺 |
[42:27] | What about that cop, Riley? | 那个警察莱利呢 |
[42:29] | And that bitch that was helping him. | 还有那个帮他的贱人 |
[42:31] | Still trying to figure out what game they playing. | 搞不懂他们到底在玩哪一套 |
[42:34] | Seems like they not playing by no rule book. | 根本不按常理出牌 |
[42:36] | Cop’s dangerous. | 那警察很危险 |
[42:37] | But he’s no different than us. | 他跟我们没什么不同 |
[42:40] | There’ll always be cops, like there’ll always be gangsters. | 警察永远都有 黑帮也永不消亡 |
[42:43] | Only one rule. | 最终就一条 |
[42:44] | What’s that, Dominic? | 什么 多米尼克 |
[42:47] | We all die in the end. | 我们都难逃一死 |