时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:44] | Come on, any second, guys. | 快点儿 抓紧了 各位 |
[00:49] | Not a good time, Harold. | 不是时候啊 哈罗德 |
[00:50] | It never is these days, Ms. Shaw. | 现在就没”是时候”之时 肖女士 |
[00:53] | It’s not as if Professor Whistler | 惠斯勒教授也同样 |
[00:54] | doesn’t have a stack of abysmal midterms to grade. | 有一堆期中考试卷要批 |
[00:57] | My situation is slightly more time sensitive. | 我这边的情况要更加”争分夺秒” |
[01:01] | And yet numbers keep coming. | 但号码还是跳出来了 |
[01:03] | Amateurs. | 真业余 |
[01:05] | Our newest irrelevant is named– | 这位新无关号码名叫 |
[01:09] | Ms. Shaw, is that gunfire? | 肖女士 那是枪声吗 |
[01:11] | I told you I was busy. | 说了我在忙了 |
[01:12] | Now I’m gonna need you to call up that shadow map | 现在你得给我调出阴影地图 |
[01:15] | and access the NYPD dispatch feeds. | 获取纽约警局的调度信号 |
[01:17] | Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go! | 走走走 |
[01:24] | All units, pursuit in progress, black sedan. | 全体人员注意 追踪一辆黑色轿车 |
[01:26] | Lost them. Last seen on Westbound 116. | 追丢了 最后跟到了116西街 |
[01:28] | Dispatch, 1048. No sign of them here. | 调度 临时奉命响应 没有发现 |
[01:37] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[01:40] | Hottie. Up top! | 辣妹 击掌 |
[01:50] | We had a deal, remember? | 我们说好的 记得吗 |
[01:53] | You get out in time or I walk. | 你们及时出来 否则我走 |
[01:57] | So now this happens. | 这就是后果 |
[02:06] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:07] | Sorry, Romeo. | 抱歉了 罗密欧 |
[02:10] | Think we just broke up. | 看来我们是分手了 |
[02:20] | NYPD just found your getaway car by the East River. | 纽约警察刚在东河发现了你的车 |
[02:23] | Hope they can’t trace it back to you. | 希望不会查到你头上 |
[02:26] | Be a shame if I had to slap the cuffs on. | 我要是拷你 可就难看了 |
[02:29] | It’s be a shame for you if you tried. | 你敢试试 你就难看了 |
[02:32] | Now who’s our boy? | 这次是哪位 |
[02:35] | Tomas Koroa. | 托马斯·考罗拉 |
[02:37] | Dual U.S., Spanish citizen. | 美国和西班牙双重国籍 |
[02:39] | 31 years old, unmarried. | 三十一岁 未婚 |
[02:42] | Spends part of each year here on a B1 visa. | 每年持短期商务活动签证到此 |
[02:47] | Doing what? | 干嘛 |
[02:48] | International wine dealer. | 国际酒商 |
[02:50] | Divides his time between New York, London, Paris, and Dubai. | 往来于纽约 伦敦 巴黎和迪拜 |
[02:54] | Now fair warning, this St. Emillion | 温馨提示噢 这瓶圣艾美隆 |
[02:56] | is gonna make you both wanna quit your jobs | 会让你们俩恨不得马上辞了工作 |
[02:59] | and run way to Bordeaux. | 直奔波尔多[法国南部] |
[03:01] | A lot of travel, importing foreign goods. | 到处旅行 进口外国商品 |
[03:04] | Maybe he’s wrapped up in smuggling. | 也许他是走私 |
[03:06] | That’s possible, but I didn’t see anything fishy | 有可能 不过我黑进他的手机 |
[03:09] | when I bluejacked his phone. | 没发现可疑之处 |
[03:10] | Then maybe business isn’t his problem. | 也许问题不是出在生意上 |
[03:13] | A guy like that could have a girl in every port. | 这种男人肯定满世界勾妹子 |
[03:14] | Maybe infidelity is about to spank him on the ass. | 也许是某个妞儿要打他屁屁了 |
[03:22] | I’m just trying to identify the threat, John. | 我是在努力查找威胁啊 约翰 |
[03:25] | You just go play detective. | 扮你的警察玩儿吧 |
[03:27] | I can keep an eye on Tomas. | 我会盯好托马斯 |
[03:30] | I noticed. | 发现了 |
[03:32] | All right, what about Finch? | 好吧 那芬奇呢 |
[03:33] | Shouldn’t he be digging up Tomas’ digital footprint? | 他不是应该在查托马斯的网络数据资料吗 |
[03:37] | He will, but he had other business to attend to first. | 他会的 不过他现在另有要事处理 |
[03:41] | We’re all two people now, remember? | 我们现在都是双重身份 记得吗 |
[03:56] | If you play nice on the playground, | 你们乖乖去游乐场玩 |
[03:58] | then after you will have the ice creams, yes? | 等会儿就给你们冰激凌吃 好不好 |
[04:01] | – Yes. – Okay. | -好 -好的 [法语] |
[04:07] | Lovely children. Not yours, I hope. | 孩子真可爱 但愿不是你的 |
[04:10] | Relax, Harold. | 放松 哈罗德 |
[04:12] | I’m just the nanny. | 我只是保姆 |
[04:14] | My sixth new identity in two weeks. | 我这两周的第六个新身份 |
[04:18] | A necessary precaution, I imagine, | 想必是必要的预防措施 |
[04:21] | after your close call with Samaritan’s operatives during the election. | 毕竟你在选举事件中从撒马利亚人的特工手里死里逃生 |
[04:24] | Necessary but exhausting. | 是必要 但累啊 |
[04:27] | French Mary Poppins BarBie | 法版《欢乐满人间》保姆 |
[04:28] | is the only me that’s been any fun. | 算是唯一的乐子了 |
[04:31] | Though I’m not sure how the parents would feel | 不过要是孩子的父母知道我杀过多少人 |
[04:32] | if they knew how many people I’ve killed. | 就不知要做何感想了 |
[04:36] | So why are we here? | 我们来这儿干嘛 |
[04:39] | The machine just told me to come to this playground | 机器只告诉我来这个游乐场 |
[04:41] | and follow your plan. | 按你的计划行事 |
[04:43] | Then let’s hope it’s a good one. | 但愿是个好计划 |
[04:47] | Nicholas Dawson. | 尼古拉斯·道森 |
[04:49] | Samaritan’s undemocratically elected choice for governor. | 撒马利亚人非民主选出的州长 |
[04:53] | Are we bringing him down? | 我们要扳倒他吗 |
[04:55] | Unfortunately, now that Samaritan | 遗憾的是 现在撒马利亚人 |
[04:56] | has sent Mr. Greer to make contact, | 已经派了格里尔先生前去联系 |
[04:59] | We can’t risk going anywhere near our new governor. | 我们不能冒险接近这位新州长 |
[05:03] | But we can work to undermine every single thing he tries to do. | 但我们可以破坏他的一举一动 |
[05:08] | And one of Dawson’s first acts as governor | 道森身为州长的第一步 |
[05:11] | was to approve a $12 million grant for that man, | 就是批款一千两百万给那个人 |
[05:15] | Jerrod Wilkins, software engineer, | 杰罗德·威尔金斯 软件工程师 |
[05:18] | 41 years old, recently divorced. | 四十一岁 刚刚离婚 |
[05:20] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[05:21] | Wilkins left a lucrative job in the tech sector | 威尔金斯辞去了收入颇丰的技术职务 |
[05:24] | to found a new charity called O.T.P.S. | 创建了一个慈善组织 名叫OTPS |
[05:27] | Which stands for? | 什么意思 |
[05:28] | No one seems to know. | 似乎无人知晓 |
[05:30] | O.T.P.S. has no office, no website. | OTPS没办公室 没网站 |
[05:33] | We need to find out what he plans to do with that money | 我们得查出他要用这些钱干什么 |
[05:35] | and put a stop to it. | 并加以阻止 |
[05:37] | Daddy, I made a boom-boom. | 爸爸 我便便了 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | Okay, just go ahead and– | 好吧 先去 |
[05:44] | Wait, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等一下 等一下 |
[05:45] | Hold on, just– don’t sit. | 等一下 别坐 |
[05:51] | And now I know why I’m a nanny. | 现在知道我为什么是保姆了 |
[05:54] | Au revoir, mon cher. | [法语]再见 亲 |
[06:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:03] | It seems to me as if you might need some assistance. | 看起来你需要帮助 |
[06:13] | Okay, so that’s six cases of Albario, | 好了 六箱加利西亚白葡萄酒 |
[06:15] | 12 of the neuf-du-pape, and next time I’m in Reims, | 十二箱教皇干红 我下次去[法国东北部]兰斯 |
[06:17] | I’m sending you a box of those chocolates. | 给你寄一箱那种巧克力 |
[06:18] | And how is Mr. Koroa faring, Ms. Shaw? | 考罗拉先生那边进展如何 肖女士 |
[06:21] | Any sign of the threat? | 发现威胁了吗 |
[06:22] | In four hours, Tomas has barely gone 900 feet. | 四个小时了 托马斯走出不到三百米 |
[06:27] | He just keeps moving from one restaurant to the next, | 一直不停地从一家餐厅到另一家餐厅 |
[06:30] | blabbing about wine. | 不停絮叨那些酒 |
[06:32] | The only thing keeping me awake is his… | 唯一能让我打起精神的就是他的 |
[06:36] | personality. | 个性 |
[06:38] | Indeed. | 想来也是 |
[06:41] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等 |
[06:42] | That’s the girl who checked him out this morning. | 那姑娘今早偷瞄过他 |
[06:44] | Tomas may have a tail. | 托马斯可能被跟踪了 |
[06:46] | Same workmen from this morning too. | 那几个工人今早也出现过 |
[06:49] | That’s not a tail. | 不是跟踪 |
[06:49] | We’re looking at some kind of a hit squad. | 这是支杀手分队 |
[06:56] | On second thought, | 再想想 |
[06:59] | this may not be that kinda hit. | 也许不是要杀 |
[07:10] | Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[07:11] | Nine, eight, seven, six, | 九 八 七 六 |
[07:16] | five, four, three, | 五 四 三 |
[07:19] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[07:21] | Looks like we’re not the only ones leading double lives, Finch. | 看来过双重生活的不只是我们啊 芬奇 |
[07:28] | Tomas isn’t a wine dealer. He’s a thief. | 托马斯不是酒商 他是大盗 |
[07:31] | And a damn good one. | 相当牛的那种 |
[07:41] | In and out in under ten seconds. | 进出十秒内搞定 |
[07:44] | A perfect smash-and-grab. | 完美的砸窗抢劫 |
[07:46] | Our boy Tomas really knows what he’s doing. | 这位托马斯业务精通啊 |
[07:49] | Perhaps you could try not to sound quite so enthused. | 你能否别如此兴致勃勃 |
[07:53] | Crime is my day job. | 犯罪是我的正职啊 |
[07:54] | I’m–I’m just admiring his technique. | 我 我只是欣赏他的技术啊 |
[07:56] | Domain Awareness caught the robbery, | “区域警觉系统”发现了劫案 |
[07:58] | but not camera saw Tomas and his crew getting into the car, | 但没有摄像头拍到托马斯及其团伙上车 |
[08:01] | which was reported stolen two days ago. | 那车两天前就报失了 |
[08:04] | So the cops haven’t I.D.’d him yet? | 这么说警察没查出他的身份 |
[08:06] | I’m fairly certain that the NYPD | 我非常肯定除了纽约警察 |
[08:08] | isn’t the only agency trying to find them. | 还有其他部门在找他们 |
[08:10] | Their modus operandi matches that | 他们的犯罪手法 |
[08:11] | of a highly successful team of thieves | 和一个屡犯大案的盗窃团伙相似 |
[08:14] | that the Interpol has dubbed “The hole in the wall” Gang | 国际刑警称其为”墙洞帮” |
[08:18] | for obvious reasons. | 原因一目了然 |
[08:21] | In the past seven years, | 在过去七年里 |
[08:22] | Tomas and his team have hit over 50 | 托马斯和他的团伙在四大洲 |
[08:24] | high value targets on four continents. | 窃取了超过五十件高价值目标 |
[08:27] | So Tomas is a real bad boy. | 托马斯可不乖噢 |
[08:31] | Which means that he is probably our perpetrator. | 就是说可能他是行凶者 |
[08:36] | Guy like this might be willing to kill to take down his next score. | 这种人干下一票活儿时也许会出手杀人 |
[08:40] | Or our target might be someone | 或者我们要找的是 |
[08:41] | who already knows Tomas’ secrets. | 已经知道托马斯秘密的人 |
[08:44] | Marko Jevtic was the only member of Tomas’ crew | 马可·耶夫蒂奇是托马斯团伙里唯一一个 |
[08:48] | to ever get caught. | 曾被抓住的人 |
[08:49] | Picked up by the police after a robbery in Prague. | 他在布拉格一次犯案后被警方所抓 |
[08:51] | Ten hours later, he died in custody | 十个小时后 他死在拘留所 |
[08:53] | under suspicious circumstances. | 死状可疑 |
[08:55] | So maybe Tomas isn’t above bumping off one of his own. | 就是说托马斯不惜杀掉自己人 |
[08:59] | They’re not the most trustworthy bunch. | 这伙人可不值得信任 |
[09:01] | Max Dahlgren | 麦克斯·达尔格林 |
[09:04] | and Henrik Lengfelder, | 亨里克·兰菲尔德 |
[09:06] | both had well-documented issues with authority. | 都有一长串犯罪记录 |
[09:09] | And Katya Rodchenko has a long history of drug abuse. | 卡迪亚·罗德琴科则有很长的吸毒史 |
[09:13] | It appears that we have inadvertently captured | 看起来我们无意中发现了 |
[09:15] | a group of notorious criminals. | 一群臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[09:18] | Should we turn them over to interpol and call it a day? | 我们要不要通知国际刑警算了 |
[09:20] | We’re here to stop violence, okay? | 我们是阻止暴力的好吧 |
[09:22] | not recover stolen jewels. | 不是找失窃珠宝的 |
[09:24] | If we move before we know what Tomas is up to, | 如果我们没查出楚托马斯的意图就行动 |
[09:26] | then this whole thing could go sideways, | 也许会出岔子啊 |
[09:27] | and we’ll miss our chance to stop it. | 我们就没机会阻止了 |
[09:29] | Plus you won’t get to look at him anymore. | 你也没机会再盯着他瞧了 |
[09:31] | Are you trying to make me kill you? | 你想逼我宰了你吗 |
[09:33] | Let’s try to stay focused on the murder | 我们还是专心解决 |
[09:34] | that Mr. Koroa is poised to commit. | 考罗拉先生即将犯下的谋杀吧 |
[09:37] | To uncover his plans, | 要查出他的计划 |
[09:39] | we would need to have a man on the inside. | 我们需要有[男]人打入内部 |
[09:41] | Or in this case, a woman. | 或者 女人 |
[09:54] | I have reservation for penthouse suite. | 我预定了顶层套房 |
[09:59] | Oh, easy, bear? | 安静 小熊 |
[10:00] | He’s trained to smell drugs. | 这是缉毒犬 |
[10:03] | Sit, stall, stil. | 坐下 别动 安静 |
[10:08] | Yeah, NYPD, ma’am. | 纽约警察 女士 |
[10:09] | I need to take a look at your bag. | 我要查看一下你的包 |
[10:11] | Enjoy yourself. I have nothing to hide. | 自便吧 我没什么要藏的 |
[10:19] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:33] | Told me she wasn’t using anymore. | 还说她不吸毒了 |
[10:35] | Now we have a problem. | 现在我们有麻烦了 |
[10:36] | Guess what, Shaw. | 你猜怎么着 肖 |
[10:38] | Tomas has a problem, and you’re the solution. | 托马斯有麻烦了 你可以英雄救美了 |
[10:42] | I’ll reach out to my criminal contacts | 我去联系我的犯罪联络人 |
[10:44] | and set up a meeting. | 安排见面 |
[10:46] | No, no, no, there is nothing to worry about. | 不不不 没什么可担心的 |
[10:48] | We are going to make this happen. | 我们会成功的 |
[10:50] | Trust me, this will be nothing short of a revolution. | 相信我 这绝对是重大的变革 |
[10:53] | With the governor and his people on board, | 州长和他的团队都参与了 |
[10:54] | – we have the power we need to impact the entire country, – I am in. | -我们的力量可以影响整个国家 -进去了 |
[10:56] | – the world! – I’ve got him on a baby monitor, | -整个世界 -婴儿监视器锁定他了 |
[10:58] | and you should have a signal now, Harold. | 你现在应该有信号了 哈罗德 |
[11:02] | I take it you had no trouble ingratiating yourself | 看来你轻易赢得了 |
[11:04] | with Mr. Wilkins and his son. | 威尔金斯父子的欢心 |
[11:06] | Sebastian’s an angel. | 塞巴斯蒂安真是天使 |
[11:08] | Just a little free spirit who needs his creativity nurtured. | 自由的灵魂需要多多激发创造力 |
[11:13] | His dad, on the other hand, is a little more type-a. | 而他爸爸 则有点A型性格 |
[11:16] | When O.T.P.S. starts generating results, | OTPS的结果一出来 |
[11:19] | you’re gonna want to be on board. | 你会希望自己参与其中 |
[11:20] | Any luck finding out what his fraudulent charity is really up to? | 查出他欺诈慈善的真正目的了吗 |
[11:24] | Patience, Harold. | 耐心点 哈罗德 |
[11:25] | Or I’ll have to give you a time-out. | 否则姐姐要给你隔离处分噢 |
[11:29] | We are ready to go right now. | 一切准备就绪了 |
[11:32] | Okay, we’re in. | 好 进去了 |
[11:34] | It’ll take me just a minute to locate– | 只要一分钟就能找到 |
[11:37] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[11:39] | It turns out that Mr. Wilkins’ charity | 看起来威尔金斯先生的慈善 |
[11:41] | may not be so fraudulent after all. | 并不太欺诈 |
[11:44] | O.T.P.S. stands for “One tablet per student.” | OTPS的意思是”一学生一平板” |
[11:47] | A plan to issue free tablet computers to | 要发放平板电脑 |
[11:50] | every elementary school student in the state. | 给全州每一个小学生 |
[11:52] | For just $20 each, | 每台只要二十美元 |
[11:54] | we can give every single child | 我们就能给每个孩子 |
[11:56] | a computer to call their own, | 一台自己的电脑 |
[11:58] | loaded with educational software. | 上面装满了教育软件 |
[12:00] | Software provided by Samaritan. | “撒马利亚人”提供的软件 |
[12:03] | Tablet in every home, | 每家一台平板电脑 |
[12:04] | and a camera pointed at the face of every child, | 摄像头对准每一个孩子的脸 |
[12:07] | while Samaritan controls everything they see, learn, think. | “撒马利亚人”控制他们的所见 所学 所思 |
[12:13] | Speak of the devil. | 刚说到魔鬼 |
[12:15] | Something just started hacking my phone. | 有东西正在黑我的手机 |
[12:18] | Samaritan. It’s coming through Wilkins’ computer! | “撒马利亚人” 通过威尔金斯先生的电脑 |
[12:21] | Get out of there now! | 快离开 |
[12:26] | Veronique, I’m off the phone. | 维罗妮卡 我电话打完了 |
[12:28] | How are you and Sebastian getting– | 你和塞巴斯蒂安 |
[12:31] | Pretty. | 漂漂 |
[12:45] | Take the gun out of your purse and put it in my hand. | 把你包里的枪拿出来交我手上 |
[13:03] | And the one on your thigh. | 还有你大腿上那把 |
[13:14] | I heard you did a job for the O`Bannons in Dublin. | 听说你在都柏林给奥班农做过事 |
[13:17] | If I were to call Paddy Mccann about you, | 如果我向派迪·麦凯恩问起你 |
[13:19] | will he say good things? | 他会帮你说好话吗 |
[13:21] | Probably not, | 恐怕不会 |
[13:22] | since Paddy died two years ago. | 派迪两年前就死了 |
[13:25] | But you can call Enzo Capizzi in Sicily, | 不过你可以找西西里岛的恩佐·卡佩齐 |
[13:27] | or you can check up on the work I did for Mccauley’s crew in L.A. | 或者问问洛杉矶的麦考雷我为他做的事 |
[13:31] | Or you can just quit wasting your time, | 或者也可以不要浪费时间 |
[13:34] | and we can talk business. | 开始谈正事 |
[13:37] | I can see why Romeo recommended you so highly. | 难怪罗密欧强烈推荐你 |
[13:40] | Nothing unlocks doors like a beautiful woman. | 漂亮是女人的通行证啊 |
[13:44] | He’s hot. | 他挺辣呢 |
[13:46] | I mean, not “Hood and zip ties in a CIA safe house | 虽然不是”蒙头捆好扔到中情局安全屋 |
[13:50] | with ten hours to kill” hot, but… | 纠缠十个小时”那种性感 不过 |
[13:52] | Bartender, two champagnes. | 酒保 两杯香槟 |
[13:53] | I kind of get it. | 我懂 |
[13:55] | Root, what the hell are you doing? | 根 你搞什么呢 |
[13:59] | Harold wanted me off the streets for a while | 哈罗德要我躲一阵子 |
[14:01] | after my latest brush with Samaritan, | 刚才遭遇了”撒马利亚人” |
[14:03] | So I thought I’d help keep an ear on you. | 所以我想帮你看着点 |
[14:08] | He is a dangerous criminal after all, | 他毕竟是个危险的犯罪分子 |
[14:11] | and I just couldn’t bear it if anyone hurt you. | 我可不能忍受你被人伤害 |
[14:14] | I mean, besides me. | 除我之外 谁都不行 |
[14:17] | So… | 那么 |
[14:18] | Coming right up. | 马上就好 |
[14:21] | What do you need me for? | 你想让我干什么 |
[14:23] | I can think of several things. | 我想让你干很多事 |
[14:25] | Subtle. | 含蓄 |
[14:27] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[14:28] | But, uh, for now let’s just | 不过 我们现在还是 |
[14:32] | keep it professional. | 专业点 |
[14:35] | Now, I’m willing to guess that last night’s job was a test | 我猜昨晚的活只是测试 |
[14:38] | to check the NYPD’s response time, | 是为了记录纽约警察的反应时间 |
[14:41] | Which means that you have something bigger lined up. | 也就是说你 有更大的活 |
[14:47] | See, now that was subtle. | 瞧 这才叫含蓄 |
[14:49] | So… | 那么 |
[14:51] | are you ready for another score? | 你准备好干下一票了吗 |
[14:54] | That not so much. | 不够含蓄了 |
[14:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:59] | But I’m not the kind of man who likes to rush. | 不过我不喜欢操之过急 |
[15:03] | A perfectly planned job | 一个完美的计划 |
[15:04] | is a kind of seduction. | 如同 诱惑 |
[15:08] | Hours looking, wanting, | 长时间的关注 渴望 |
[15:11] | turning your target around in your mind. | 在脑海中反复回味目标 |
[15:15] | And then… | 然后 |
[15:17] | you move closer, | 缓缓接近 |
[15:19] | brushing past, | 擦肩而过 |
[15:22] | making contact | 慢慢接触 |
[15:25] | just to see what will happen. | 观察反应 |
[15:28] | And when everything’s ready | 当一切就绪 |
[15:31] | and when everything is right, | 一切到位 |
[15:33] | all of that preparation | 所有的前戏 |
[15:36] | pays off in one sudden, intense, crashing moment. | 将会换来天雷勾动地火的燃情一刻 |
[15:40] | He’s good. | 他不错 |
[15:42] | But a line like that | 不过这种台词 |
[15:43] | would never work on a trained operative like– | 绝对打动不了你这种职业特 |
[15:48] | Do you want to get out of here? | 想换个地方吗 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | Now, this is sexy. | 的确性感 |
[16:09] | Plans for your next conquest? | 计划下一次征服 |
[16:12] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[16:14] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[16:17] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[16:18] | we have a decision to make. | 我们得做个决定 |
[16:20] | One of us got arrested today. | 我们有人今天被抓了 |
[16:22] | It’s just a drug charge, | 只是毒品问题 |
[16:23] | but our operation could be compromised. | 但我们的行动可能泄露了 |
[16:25] | Everything about her checks out. | 她的背景查了没问题 |
[16:27] | But there’s no way for us to know | 但无法确知 |
[16:28] | whether she’s working with the police or not. | 她是否为警察工作 |
[16:31] | This next job comes with a very high risk factor, | 下一票的风险很高 |
[16:33] | but it also comes with very high reward. | 但奖赏更丰 |
[16:35] | The client who hired us is paying $2 million each | 雇我们的客户愿意付给每人两百万 |
[16:37] | for the jewels inside of a single vault. | 偷一个保险箱里的珠宝 |
[16:40] | So do we trust her and take the score, | 那么 我们是信她干了这票 |
[16:45] | or do we walk away and get rid of the evidence? | 还是销毁证据走人呢 |
[16:55] | I say let’s go for it. | 要我说干吧 |
[17:01] | Then let’s get to work. | 那开工吧 |
[17:04] | The plan’s ready to go. | 计划已经定好了 |
[17:07] | All we need is you. | 只缺你了 |
[17:08] | Okay, so when were you planning on doing this? | 你打算什么时候开始 |
[17:11] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后 |
[17:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:27] | Are you the concierge? | 你是礼宾吗 |
[17:28] | Yes. How may I help you, miss… | 是的 有什么能为您效劳的 这位 |
[17:30] | Stevens. | 史蒂文斯 |
[17:31] | I have some jewelry that– | 我有些珠宝 |
[17:34] | it costs slightly more than this hotel, | 价值比这酒店还高 |
[17:36] | and I don’t think I’ll sleep well | 我觉得要是放在房间的小保险箱里 |
[17:38] | if it’s in that little safe in the room. | 我恐怕睡不安稳 |
[17:40] | Could you offer me anything more secure? | 你们有 更安全的地方吗 |
[17:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:45] | I’d be happy to store your items in the hotel’s vault. | 我很乐意将您的东西存在酒店的保险柜里 |
[17:49] | And I don’t suppose I could see this vault first, could I? | 我能先看看保险柜吗 |
[17:56] | Bars are high-carbon steel, locked at all times. | 门是用高碳钢做的 时刻上锁 |
[17:59] | The vault itself, it’s– | 保险柜本身是 |
[18:02] | Back up! Now! Now! | 后退 快 快 |
[18:11] | Cameras are dead. | 监控摄像头关了 |
[18:12] | footage of you is being erased. | 有你的片段已经清除了 |
[18:17] | You really think you can crack that before the cops get here? | 你真能在警察来前打开它吗 |
[18:27] | Cute, but that’s gonna make one hell of a noise. | 有趣 但动静会很大 |
[18:32] | All right, good to go. | 好了 可以走了 |
[18:39] | It’s Veterans Day. | 今天是退伍军人节 |
[18:41] | And we’re three blocks away from the celebration at the Intrepid. | 我们离无畏号博物馆的庆祝地点只有三条街 |
[18:44] | You’re pretty proud of yourself right now, huh? | 你现在肯定特得意吧 |
[18:57] | Let’s see. | 瞧瞧 |
[18:59] | The ride here tripped the relockers, | 拖这一路触发了二重锁 |
[19:01] | so the front door’s dead. | 所以前门没戏了 |
[19:03] | But the friction with the concrete | 不过一路和混凝土的摩擦 |
[19:04] | ground down the back plate, exposing the welds. | 把背板磨掉了 露出了焊接面 |
[19:07] | Clever boy. | 聪明啊 |
[19:09] | Let him play. | 让他来吧 |
[19:11] | Your work is done. | 你的活结束了 |
[19:16] | Prost. | 恭喜 |
[19:21] | We have yet to prevent a murder, | 虽未阻止谋杀 |
[19:23] | but we can add another grand larceny | 不过我们算是完成了”重大盗窃” |
[19:25] | to our list of accomplishments. | 这一光辉目标了 |
[19:27] | I’m hacking the hotel security | 我正在黑酒店的安保系统 |
[19:30] | to determine precisely what jewels you’ve stolen. | 看你们究竟偷了什么珠宝 |
[19:33] | Perhaps they’re so valuable that Tomas is willing | 也许价值高到托马斯不惜 |
[19:35] | to betray a client and kill his teammates just to keep them. | 背叛客户 杀掉同伴 据为己有 |
[19:38] | Shaw. How’s your date? | 肖 你的约会如何 |
[19:57] | Something’s wrong here, Finch. | 不对劲 芬奇 |
[19:59] | Something’s wrong indeed. | 确实不对劲 |
[20:01] | The only item in that vault | 那个保险柜里唯一的东西 |
[20:03] | was placed there yesterday by a guest of the hotel, | 是酒店的一个客人昨天放进去的 |
[20:06] | Dr. Juilianna Petrova, a researcher at the CDC. | 朱莉安娜·佩特洛娃博士 疾控中心的研究员 |
[20:10] | She’s an expert on level four infectious diseases. | 她是四级传染病专家 |
[20:13] | Miss Shaw, I’m no longer certain that you were stealing jewels. | 肖女士 我不确定你们偷的是珠宝了 |
[20:26] | I’m kind of thinking maybe Tomas | 我觉得托马斯也许 |
[20:28] | isn’t the perpetrator after all, Finch. | 根本不是行凶者 芬奇 |
[20:31] | Go! | 走 |
[20:49] | Place is clear, Shaw. | 这里没人 肖 |
[20:51] | No sign of Max or Henrik. | 麦克斯和亨里克不在 |
[20:55] | Six years I’ve been working with those two. | 我和他俩合作了六年 |
[20:57] | Six years and they just turn on me like that. | 六年 他们就这么把我卖了 |
[21:02] | Any sign of the loot? | 赃物在吗 |
[21:03] | Who you talking to? And where the hell are we? | 你在跟谁说话 我们到底在哪里 |
[21:05] | I checked your address out. This isn’t it. | 我查过你的地址 不在这儿 |
[21:07] | Right now the only address you need | 现在你要知道的唯一地址 |
[21:09] | is the whiskey in that cabinet. | 是那边酒柜的威士忌 |
[21:12] | So make mine a double, yours too. | 给我调一杯特浓的 你也一样 |
[21:18] | Inside the safe, there was a metal case | 保险柜里有个金属箱 |
[21:20] | with “Marv” on the label. | 标有”马五” |
[21:23] | Marv? | 马五 |
[21:27] | Whatever it was, Tomas’ buddies have it now. | 反正东西被托马斯的兄弟拿走了 |
[21:29] | Oh, dear, this is bad. | 天啊 不妙了 |
[21:30] | This is very, very bad. | 大事不妙了 |
[21:32] | Those labels don’t say “Marv.” | 那些标签不是”马五” |
[21:33] | They say “Mar-v,” | 而是”马毒” |
[21:34] | as in “Marburg virus,” | 指”马堡病毒” |
[21:37] | A viral hemorrhagic fever | 一种病毒性出血热 |
[21:38] | with a mortality rate approaching 90%. | 死亡率接近90% |
[21:41] | It’s like Ebola’s evil twin. | 埃博拉的邪恶双胞胎 |
[21:43] | Dr. Petrova was in Uganda | 佩特洛娃博士在乌干达 |
[21:44] | collecting samples of the virus. | 搜集这种病毒的样本 |
[21:46] | But due to the outbreak of Ebola in western Africa, | 但是由于西非埃博拉病毒爆发 |
[21:49] | her request to ship them to the CDC | 她把样本送回疾控中心的要求 |
[21:51] | was denied by Homeland Security. | 被国安局拒绝了 |
[21:53] | Rather than lose months of research, | 为了不浪费数月的研究心血 |
[21:55] | Dr. Petrova chose to smuggle them into the U.S. illegally. | 佩特洛娃博士把样本非法偷运回美国 |
[21:58] | And now somebody stole them. | 现在却被人偷了 |
[22:00] | If it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你舒服点的话 |
[22:01] | Dr. P’s freaking out about it. | 佩博士现在吓得半死 |
[22:03] | She just turned herself in to her bosses at the CDC. | 她刚向疾控中心的负责人自首了 |
[22:06] | It would be difficult to overstate the degree | 简直不敢想象 |
[22:08] | to which we do not need ten vials of Marburg | 十瓶马堡病毒 |
[22:10] | floating around the streets of New York City. | 肆虐纽约是何等后果 |
[22:12] | We have to find the virus and the people who stole it fast. | 我们得尽快找到病毒和盗窃者 |
[22:15] | Okay, I’ll track down Max and Henrik, | 好 我去追踪麦克斯和亨里克 |
[22:18] | but we need to know who they’re working for. | 但我们得知道他们是替谁干活 |
[22:20] | It was probably the same client | 可能和当初雇佣 |
[22:22] | who hired Tomas in the first place. | 托马斯的是同一个客户 |
[22:24] | Nobody else knew about the robbery. | 其他人都不知道抢劫的事 |
[22:26] | Plus, paying those two to kill Tomas | 再说 给钱他们俩去杀了托马斯 |
[22:27] | is cheaper than paying all three. | 比付三个人的酬金要便宜 |
[22:32] | It is. | 本来就是 |
[22:35] | So… | 那么 |
[22:37] | who’s your client? | 你的客户是谁 |
[22:40] | Who’s yours? | 你的又是谁 |
[22:42] | You’re not just a thief, | 你不止是大盗 |
[22:44] | and you’re definitely not working alone. | 而且你肯定不是单独行动 |
[22:45] | So why should I even trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[22:49] | You wanna talk about trust, huh? | 你想谈信任问题啊 |
[22:52] | You just stole a very dangerous virus | 你刚替极度危险分子 |
[22:55] | for some very dangerous people. | 偷了极度危险病毒 |
[22:56] | Look, I never would have done that | 如果我知道目标是什么 |
[22:57] | if I knew what I was taking. | 我是绝对不会动手的 |
[22:59] | I’m not a saint, | 我不是圣人 |
[23:00] | but some things are too far, | 但有些事过了线 |
[23:02] | even for a man like me. | 我这种人也不肯做 |
[23:05] | I doubt your client has the same high moral standards. | 只怕你的客户没这么高的道德准则 |
[23:09] | I need a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[23:10] | Never got one. | 没有 |
[23:12] | Anonymous emails, | 匿名邮件 |
[23:12] | payments by one-time wire transfer. | 付款一次性转账 |
[23:15] | It’s better for everyone if we don’t use names. | 不提名字对大家都好 |
[23:19] | But I’m gonna find the bastard behind this. | 但我会找到那幕后王八蛋 |
[23:22] | I’m gonna steal those vials back, | 我会把那些病毒偷回来 |
[23:25] | and I’m gonna make him pay. | 要他付出代价 |
[23:28] | You in? | 一起 |
[23:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:35] | I have a friend | 我有个朋友 |
[23:37] | who can make those anonymous emails | 可以把那些匿名邮件 |
[23:40] | way less anonymous. | 变得没那么匿名 |
[23:46] | So this is where the magic happens. | 这里就是见证奇迹的地方 |
[23:49] | Rented 10,000 square feet of office space | 租了九百多平方米的办公室 |
[23:51] | and filled it with state-of-the-art 3-D printers. | 配置了最先进的3D打印机 |
[23:55] | Almost all the 12 million went to paying for these, | 一千两百万几乎全都花在这上面了 |
[23:57] | but once they’re up and running, | 不过一旦运行起来 |
[24:00] | we’ll be making all the tablets right here in New York. | 全部平板电脑的制造都会在 纽约 |
[24:04] | That’s our prototype. | 这是样机 |
[24:07] | Just imagine giving one of those to every kid in the state. | 想象下全州的孩子们人手一台平板电脑 |
[24:10] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[24:12] | I’ll tell the governor | 我会告诉州长 |
[24:12] | our grant money is in good hands. | 拨款得到了妥善使用 |
[24:17] | Why are you guys putting up cameras? | 你们为什么要装摄像头 |
[24:21] | I’m from the public relations office, Jerrod. | 我是公关办公室的 杰罗德 |
[24:23] | The governor wants a time lapse of your tablets being made | 州长想拍一段平板电脑制作的定时拍摄画面 |
[24:26] | to put on our website. | 放到我们网站上 |
[24:27] | Or an evil A.I. wants to keep a close eye | 或者一个邪恶的人工智能想盯紧 |
[24:30] | on its baby brainwashers. | 它的洗脑工具 |
[24:31] | Our intrusion into Wilkins’ computer | 我们入侵威尔金斯的电脑 |
[24:33] | must have put Samaritan on alert, | 肯定引起了撒马利亚人的警惕 |
[24:35] | Making it that much more difficult to do what we must. | 现在我们行事肯定更困难了 |
[24:40] | Difficult but… | 难是难 不过 |
[24:42] | we’ll find a way in. | 我们有办法的 |
[24:50] | But first we’ll need to go shopping. | 不过我们先要去买点东西 |
[24:56] | Any progress finding the virus, Mr. Reese? | 找到病毒了吗 里瑟先生 |
[24:58] | I tracked down Max and Henrik, | 我找到了麦克斯和亨里克 |
[25:00] | but I don’t think they’re gonna talk. | 但他们开不了口了 |
[25:02] | I searched their bodies. | 我查了他们的尸体 |
[25:04] | No phones, no wallets, | 没有手机 没有钱包 |
[25:06] | and no sign of the virus. | 也没看到病毒 |
[25:08] | So it would seem that Tomas is not the only one | 看来托马斯并非唯一 |
[25:10] | that this client has double-crossed. | 被这位客户背后捅刀的人 |
[25:12] | If these guys knew who he was, | 既然这俩人知道他是谁 |
[25:14] | maybe someone else does too. | 某个人应该也知道 |
[25:23] | You waste my time. | 你在浪费我时间 |
[25:24] | Your drug charge is podrobka. | 那袋毒品是栽赃 |
[25:28] | You’ll never make it stick. | 你定不了罪 |
[25:29] | I won’t have to. | 我没必要 |
[25:31] | See, it’s a homicide investigation now. | 现在是在调查凶杀案 |
[25:36] | You wouldn’t want to tell me | 你不想谈谈 |
[25:37] | about your friend Tomas, would you? | 你的朋友托马斯吗 |
[25:39] | I’ve been here since yesterday. | 我从昨天就关在这里 |
[25:42] | I have nothing to do with his death. | 他的死和我没关系 |
[25:44] | I never said he was the one who died. | 我没说死的是他 |
[25:46] | The homicide I’m working, it’s a double. | 这起凶案 死了两个人 |
[25:50] | See, whoever hired you three to take out Tomas, | 不管是谁雇你们仨杀掉托马斯 |
[25:53] | this is how they settled the check. | 这才是他的全盘计划 |
[25:55] | Now, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[25:57] | I’d like to be sipping a nice glass of champagne | 我就会坐上第一班飞机 |
[25:59] | on our first flight to nowhere, | 喝着香槟 远走高飞 |
[26:01] | instead of a sitting duck in a jail cell. | 好过蹲在监狱里坐以待毙 |
[26:04] | But maybe I’m wasting your time. | 不过 也许我在浪费你时间 |
[26:10] | I like Tomas. | 我喜欢托马斯 |
[26:13] | But business is business. | 但生意归生意 |
[26:15] | What was the deal? | 你们怎么定的 |
[26:20] | Half a million extra each for me, Max, and Henrik. | 分别多付五十万给我 麦克斯和亨里克 |
[26:24] | Tomas cracks the vault and… | 托马斯撬开金库 然后 |
[26:30] | that was the plan anyway. | 反正是这么计划的 |
[26:31] | Plan? Whose plan? Who was the client? | 计划 谁的计划 客户是谁 |
[26:34] | It was like the rest of the job. | 和其他活一样 |
[26:36] | one-time wires, no-name emails. | 一次性转账 匿名邮件 |
[26:39] | But whoever he was, | 不过这个人 |
[26:41] | he knew everything. | 他无所不知 |
[26:43] | He knew Tomas was the only person | 他知道托马斯是唯一一个 |
[26:45] | to pull off a plan like this. | 能实施成功的人 |
[26:47] | He also knew Tomas wouldn’t have done it | 他也知道 如果托马斯知道偷是什么 |
[26:51] | if he knew what he was stealing. | 他就不会肯干 |
[26:56] | And he knew for the right price | 他还知道你们仨 |
[26:58] | you three would turn on a friend. | 出卖朋友的价钱 |
[27:09] | Okay, Harold, why are we here? | 好了 哈罗德 我们到这里干嘛 |
[27:12] | It’s bread crumbs, Ms. Shaw. | 面包屑 肖女士 |
[27:14] | My attempts to trace the emails and wire transfers | 我追踪了托马斯和卡迪亚提供的 |
[27:17] | provided by Tomas and Katya | 邮件和转账记录 |
[27:19] | have yet to reveal their client’s identity. | 仍无法得知客户的身份 |
[27:22] | But yesterday the client wired money | 但昨天那位客户转了一笔钱 |
[27:24] | to pay for storage at that address. | 支付这里的储藏费用 |
[27:27] | Knight & Morris, | 奈特和莫里斯公司 |
[27:28] | The oldest and most secure storage facility in New York, | 纽约历史最悠久最安全的储藏公司 |
[27:32] | Housing everything from priceless heirlooms | 存放物品从价值连城的传家宝 |
[27:34] | to renaissance art. | 到文艺复兴艺术品 |
[27:36] | In their 95-year history, | 在它九十五年的历史中 |
[27:37] | they have never been robbed. | 从未被抢劫过 |
[27:40] | They are, simply put, a fortress. | 这里 简单点说 就是座堡垒 |
[27:42] | So of course that’s where the vials are now. | 所以无疑 病毒就在这里 |
[27:44] | To locate them precisely, | 要知道它的确切位置 |
[27:46] | we still need to know the client’s name. | 我们仍需要那名客户的名字 |
[27:50] | Son of a… | 混蛋 |
[27:52] | Marko. | 马可 |
[27:54] | Marko? | 马可 |
[27:54] | Marko Jevtic? | 马克·耶夫蒂奇 |
[27:56] | The partner that died in Prague? | 死在布拉格的搭档吗 |
[27:58] | Wait, didn’t you kill that guy? | 等等 你没杀他 |
[28:00] | I’ve never killed anyone. | 我从没杀过人 |
[28:02] | We tried to spring Marko out after he got caught, | 马可被抓后 我们想救他出来 |
[28:04] | but it was too risky. | 但太冒险了 |
[28:06] | So either he’s a really well-preserved corpse, | 那要么是他尸体保存太完好 |
[28:10] | or he escaped by faking his own death. | 要么是他装死逃了出来 |
[28:12] | Marko thinks we left him to rot, | 马可认为我们弃他于不顾 |
[28:14] | and this whole double-cross is his revenge. | 这出背后捅刀是他的复仇 |
[28:16] | Revenge or not, Jevtic is in possession of a deadly virus, | 复不复仇且不说 耶夫蒂奇手上有致命病毒 |
[28:19] | and I would very much like to know | 而且我很想知道 |
[28:20] | what he intends to do with it. | 他对病毒有何企图 |
[28:24] | My buyer just transferred half the money. | 买家刚转了一半的货款 |
[28:27] | We get the rest when the package is delivered. | 包裹移交后我们就能拿到另一半 |
[28:29] | We move at midnight. | 午夜行动 |
[28:31] | So that gives us less than six hours | 那我们就只剩六小时 |
[28:32] | to figure out how to rob this place. | 计划怎么抢劫这里 |
[28:38] | We have another problem, Harold. | 我们还有个麻烦 哈罗德 |
[28:40] | I’m looking at an operative from the relevant side. | 我看到一个相关方的特工 |
[28:43] | A government agent? | 政府特工吗 |
[28:44] | Are you certain? How do you know? | 你确定吗 你怎么知道的 |
[28:46] | Because I trained him. | 因为他是我训练的 |
[28:48] | Devon Grice, Crimson Six Alpha. | 德文·格赖斯 深红6A |
[28:51] | I know him and his partner. | 我认识他和他的搭档 |
[28:54] | Now that Marko has the virus, | 现在马可手上有了病毒 |
[28:55] | this whole damn thing just went relevant. | 整件事升级为”相关”了 |
[29:10] | Uplink’s good. | 上传正常 |
[29:11] | NSA feeds online. | 国安局信号上线 |
[29:14] | You ever miss the old days, Brooks? | 你怀念过去吗 布鲁克斯 |
[29:17] | The old system? | 旧系统 |
[29:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:19] | Research 2.0 targets more threats than the old system ever did. | 探索者2.0版选出的威胁多过旧系统 |
[29:22] | That’s just it. | 这就是问题 |
[29:23] | Back then, we did the targeting, | 以前 我们选定目标 |
[29:25] | had to scrutinize our own intel, | 我们调查情报 |
[29:26] | think for ourselves. | 我们自己思考 |
[29:28] | When we lit up a target, we knew why. | 我们打击目标时 我们知道原因 |
[29:31] | Now instead of numbers to investigate, | 现在不给号码去调查 |
[29:34] | we just get numbers to kill. | 只给号码直接干掉 |
[29:39] | You don’t think that’s strange? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[29:41] | We don’t get paid to think, Grice. | 我们不是雇来动脑子的 格赖斯 |
[29:43] | And Control wouldn’t like what you’re saying. | 主控者不会喜欢你刚说的 |
[29:46] | You remember what happened to Indigo five, right? | 还记得靛蓝五号的事吧 |
[29:48] | I heard Shaw lived to fight another day. | 我听说肖活了下来 |
[29:51] | Nobody lives, | 没人幸存 |
[29:53] | and no good comes of asking questions. | 问问题从来没有好结果 |
[29:59] | Our orders are to eliminate all targets | 我们的命令是消灭所有目标 |
[30:02] | and destroy every last drop of this virus. | 销毁全部病毒 |
[30:05] | We strike at 2200. | 晚上十点行动 |
[30:11] | But if the relevant side is taking care of the virus, | 但要是相关方负责处理病毒 |
[30:13] | perhaps our work here is done. | 也许我们的任务到此为止 |
[30:15] | Now that Samaritan is providing | 现在是”撒马利亚人” |
[30:16] | the relevant numbers to the government, | 向政府提供相关号码 |
[30:18] | any encounter with those operatives | 插手这些行动很容易就会 |
[30:21] | into a run-in with Samaritan’s agents. | 遇上”撒马利亚人”的特工 |
[30:24] | Why expose our operation to unnecessary risk? | 为什么要冒不必要的风险 |
[30:27] | Because I know how the relevant side works, Finch. | 因为我知道相关方如何运作 芬奇 |
[30:29] | And I know Grice and Brooks. | 而且我认识格赖斯和布鲁克斯 |
[30:30] | After they kill Marko and his men, | 干掉马可及其手下之后 |
[30:32] | they’re gonna track down everyone involved in stealing the virus, | 他们会找到所有与病毒失窃有关的人 |
[30:35] | and they’re gonna kill them too. | 全部斩草除根 |
[30:37] | Tomas is trying to make this right. | 托马斯想纠正错误 |
[30:40] | He may be a criminal, | 虽然他是罪犯 |
[30:42] | but he doesn’t deserve to die. | 但他罪不至死 |
[30:45] | And isn’t that what we’re here for, | 而且我们的目标不正是为此么 |
[30:47] | to save his life? | 救他一命 |
[30:49] | She’s got you there, Finch. | 她将住你了 芬奇 |
[30:50] | Besides, the Soviets messed around with weaponizing marburg. | 再说 苏联人拿着化武马堡乱来过 |
[30:53] | The Americans never did. | 美国人还没有过 |
[30:55] | Do you really want the relevant side | 你真想让相关方 |
[30:56] | to get their hands on that virus? | 拿到病毒吗 |
[30:58] | Or let them turn it over to Samaritan? | 或者让他们转手交给”撒马利亚人” |
[31:00] | The only way to make sure those vials get destroyed | 唯一能确保病毒被彻底销毁的方法 |
[31:04] | is to do it ourselves. | 就是我们亲自动手 |
[31:05] | Fine, we’ll commit your felony. | 好吧 那就犯罪去吧 |
[31:07] | But unfortunately, | 不过遗憾的是 |
[31:08] | I have another criminal act to attend to first. | 我还得先着手另一项犯罪计划 |
[31:12] | Ms. Groves, I’m on my way. | 格罗夫斯女士 我在路上了 |
[31:14] | Good, Wilkins is about to leave for the night. | 很好 威尔金斯正要下班 |
[31:20] | And now we are cooking. | 开始制作 |
[31:23] | Nice work, you guys. | 干得好 各位 |
[31:25] | First batch should be done by morning. | 第一批明早就可以完成了 |
[32:24] | 身份识别错误 生物测定未识别出 | |
[32:29] | Samaritan’s blind, Harold. | 撒马利亚人瞎了 哈罗德 |
[32:31] | You’re up. | 上吧 |
[32:37] | Accessing the system. | 进入系统 |
[32:38] | I’ll need about ten minutes. | 我大概需要十分钟 |
[32:45] | – Yes? – I got a text offering me 3,000 bucks | -有事吗 -我接到短信 有人付我三千块 |
[32:48] | if I can fix your internet in the next five minutes. | 要我五分钟内修复网络 |
[32:51] | I don’t want to rush you, Harold, | 真不想催你 哈罗德 |
[32:52] | but I think Samaritan’s onto us. | 不过撒马利亚人开始对付我们了 |
[32:54] | Surprisingly, Ms. Groves, | 令人惊奇的是 格罗夫斯女士 |
[32:56] | that does not help me concentrate. | 这可不利于我集中精神 |
[33:12] | Harold, I’m about to do something you’re not gonna like. | 哈罗德 我要做点你不喜欢的事了 |
[33:18] | No need. I’m done. | 不用了 我搞定了 |
[33:33] | Okay, get in, get the virus, get out. | 好了 进去 拿上病毒 出来 |
[33:36] | Got a job in Barcelona next month. | 下个月在巴塞罗那有活 |
[33:40] | If we live through this, you should join me. | 我们要是能活下来 你该和我一起 |
[33:43] | I already have a job. | 我有工作了 |
[33:45] | It’s weird, the pay sucks, | 奇怪了点 工资低点 |
[33:47] | but, uh… | 不过 |
[33:50] | we could use a guy like you. | 我们用得上你这样的人 |
[33:53] | I’m in position, Ms. Shaw. | 我就位了 肖女士 |
[33:57] | I’ve circumvented the building’s firewall | 我绕过了楼里的防火墙 |
[33:59] | and accessed their security. | 进入了安保系统 |
[34:01] | Ready when you are. | 随时可以行动了 |
[34:12] | Command, we’re in the middle of something. | 指挥部 我们正在忙 |
[34:15] | We’re aware, Crimson Six. | 知道 深红六 |
[34:17] | But new orders just came through. | 但有新指示 |
[34:19] | You are instructed to eliminate all targets | 你们要清除所有目标 |
[34:21] | and secure the vials. | 保护病毒 |
[34:23] | Our orders were to destroy that virus, not– | 我们接到的命令是摧毁病毒 不是 |
[34:24] | You are to secure the vials and turn them over intact | 你们要保护病毒 并完好无损地交给 |
[34:27] | to a contact already en route. | 随后就到的联系人 |
[34:31] | A contact for whom? | 谁的联系人 |
[34:32] | That’s need-to-know, Crimson Six. | 不该知道的不许知道 深红六 |
[34:34] | Do you acknowledge? | 明白吗 |
[34:35] | Repeat, do you acknowledge? | 重复 明白吗 |
[34:36] | Acknowledged. | 明白 |
[34:46] | We’re not on camera, are we, Finch? | 我们没上监控吧 芬奇 |
[34:48] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[34:49] | And you should know that you’re not alone. | 你应该该知道我们还有伴 |
[34:51] | Our friends from the relevant side are in the building. | 相关方的朋友也在楼里 |
[34:55] | Which means central command will be running op-sec | 就是说中央指挥部是在 |
[34:57] | from a remote location. | 远程指挥行动 |
[35:00] | If you see us, | 你能看到我们 |
[35:01] | so will they. | 他们也能 |
[35:03] | That’s why I’m looping the security feeds | 因此我在循环播放监控画面 |
[35:05] | to cover your tracks. | 掩盖你们的行踪 |
[35:34] | Marko’s vault is fifth on your left. | 马可的保险柜在你们左手第五个 |
[35:37] | And please work quickly. The others aren’t far behind. | 请快点 其他人马上就到 |
[35:50] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[35:52] | Now, how are those magic fingers gonna open that one? | 你那灵巧的双手打算如何打开那个呢 |
[36:10] | Sorry, my friend. | 抱歉了 朋友 |
[36:15] | But unlike you, I don’t leave important things behind. | 我不像你 从不抛下重要之物 |
[36:19] | I knew you would come for these, Tomas, | 我知道你会回来的 托马斯 |
[36:23] | just like I knew you would never be bold enough | 就像我知道你要是知道这票的目标是什么 |
[36:25] | to steal them if you really knew the score, | 就没胆动手了 |
[36:27] | which is convenient. | 这还真是方便 |
[36:29] | You see, my buyer wants the virus delivered | 我的买家想要病毒 |
[36:31] | right here in New York city. | 在纽约传播 |
[36:33] | And who better to start a pandemic | 最适合扩散传染的 |
[36:35] | than two healthy human hosts? | 莫过于两名健康宿主了 |
[36:48] | We were planning to get you out, Marko, | 我们本来计划救你出来的 马可 |
[36:50] | but we got word that you died. | 但我们收到消息说你死了 |
[36:52] | If I had known that you were still– | 如果我知道你还 |
[36:53] | You know how painful it is to fake your own death? | 你知道假死有多痛苦吗 |
[36:57] | What the toxins that simulate cardiac arrest do to your health? | 造成类心搏停止的药物对健康有多大的影响 |
[37:06] | This will be worse. | 这个只会更糟 |
[37:08] | I hate to trouble you, Ms. Shaw, | 真不想打扰你 肖女士 |
[37:09] | but your counterparts from the relevant side | 但是相关方的人员 |
[37:11] | are about to turn this perilous situation | 马上要把眼前的危险形势 |
[37:14] | into something dangerously chaotic, | 推进得更加混乱了 |
[37:16] | so it may get a bit loud. | 所以可能会有点吵 |
[37:28] | Now, John! | 动手 约翰 |
[37:32] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[37:39] | Who the hell are these guys? | 他们到底是谁 |
[37:41] | Highly trained government assassins | 训练有素的政府杀手 |
[37:42] | with orders to kill. | 奉命杀人 |
[37:48] | It’s not cool you ask me to do this stuff with you, man. | 让我跟你做这事不厚道啊 兄弟 |
[37:50] | Not cool! | 不厚道 |
[38:08] | Admit it, | 承认吧 |
[38:09] | We’re not bad together. | 我们在一起不错 |
[38:12] | You’re just saying that because I saved your ass. | 我救了你小命你才这样说 |
[38:16] | Come on. | 得了 |
[38:18] | You, me, Barcelona. Score worth 1.6 mil. | 你 我 巴塞罗那 一票一百六十万 |
[38:22] | You sure you won’t come? | 你确定不来吗 |
[38:24] | You, me, here, no pay. | 你 我 这里 一个子儿没有 |
[38:28] | We both eventually wind up dead. | 我们最后都会死 |
[38:29] | Are you sure you won’t stay? | 你确定不留下吗 |
[38:34] | Ms. Shaw and Mr. Koroa are leaving, John. | 肖女士和克罗先生要走了 约翰 |
[38:36] | And considering that the police are en route, | 鉴于警察正在赶过来 |
[38:39] | now might be a good time for you to make your exit too. | 现在也许是你撤离的好时机了 |
[39:13] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[39:17] | Shaw? | 肖 |
[39:25] | Go. | 走 |
[39:27] | Go! | 走 |
[39:47] | I got a call about a fire on the second floor. | 我接到电话说二楼着火了 |
[39:49] | Suite 205, the 3-d printers, are they okay? | 205室 3D打印机 没事吧 |
[39:52] | Whole building’s trashed, buddy. | 整栋楼都完了 兄弟 |
[39:56] | No. | 不 |
[39:57] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[39:58] | 11.2 million up in smoke. | 1120万转眼成灰了 |
[40:01] | I doubt the governor could give him any more money | 恐怕政府没法再给他钱了 |
[40:03] | without attracting attention samaritan doesn’t want. | 否则就会引发关注 撒马利亚人可不希望 |
[40:06] | By now, the worm I planted will have destroyed | 现在 我植入的蠕虫病毒 |
[40:08] | every last copy of Wilkins’ design. | 会彻底摧毁威尔金斯的设计 |
[40:11] | So no tablets for the kids. | 孩子们没有平板电脑了 |
[40:15] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[40:17] | Famous last words. | 经典台词 |
[40:21] | While I was sabotaging the printers, | 在我破坏打印机的时候 |
[40:23] | I took a quick look at the tablet’s O.S. | 扫了一眼平板电脑的操作系统 |
[40:26] | there was maybe one suspicious line of code, | 里边有一行代码很奇怪 |
[40:30] | and I’m not even sure it had any nefarious purpose. | 我都不确定它真有邪恶意图 |
[40:33] | Harold, you really think Samaritan was building those things | 哈罗德 你真认为撒马利亚人建这些东西 |
[40:37] | out of the goodness of its own heart? | 是出于良善之心吗 |
[40:39] | When Castro was coming to power in Cuba, | 卡斯特罗在古巴一掌权 |
[40:41] | the first thing he did was build schools, good schools, | 所做的第一件事就是建学校 很好的学校 |
[40:43] | so that the people would love him. | 以赢取人民的爱戴 |
[40:46] | I know that Samaritan’s motives are amoral at best, | 我知道撒马利亚人的动机充其量是无关道德 |
[40:52] | but the thing that Mr. Wilkins was trying to do | 但是威尔金斯先生想做的 |
[40:55] | was an absolute good, and we destroyed it. | 绝对是善行 却被我们毁了 |
[40:58] | I’m not sure what we’re becoming, Ms. Groves, | 我不知道我们未来会变成怎样 格罗夫斯小姐 |
[41:00] | and it does make me wonder: | 这让我疑惑 |
[41:01] | How much wrong are we willing to do in the name of right? | 我们还要以正义之名 纵容自己做多少坏事 |
[41:17] | I’m sure not having the machine in your ear anymore sucks and all, | 我知道 没有机器在你耳边说话 让你挺难过 |
[41:20] | but it is pretty great finally being able to sneak up on you. | 不过终于能偷偷吓你一跳还是挺爽的 |
[41:25] | I live to amuse. | 我乐故我在 |
[41:28] | Where’s Tomas? | 托马斯呢 |
[41:30] | Halfway to Barcelona. | 去巴塞罗那的路上 |
[41:33] | He gave me a pretty hard sell, | 他给了我个挺好的提议 |
[41:34] | trying to get me to go with him, | 让我和他一起走 |
[41:35] | and for a hot second, I almost did. | 有那么一刻 我几乎答应了 |
[41:39] | But? | 但是呢 |
[41:42] | I guess there are things I care about here. | 也许 这里还有我在乎的东西 |
[41:47] | And is that why you came to see me? | 所以你跑来看我 |
[41:51] | No. | 不 |
[41:53] | I need you to translate finch’s instructions on how to destroy the virus. | 我需要你翻译芬奇如何摧毁病毒的指示 |
[41:56] | Dude never met a five-syllable word he didn’t like. | 这哥们狂恋高端词啊 |
[42:00] | Full decontamination. | 全面净化 |
[42:02] | This could take all night. | 得花上一整夜 |
[42:08] | We haven’t recovered the virus yet. | 我们还没找到病毒 |
[42:11] | Are you sure we shouldn’t be tracking it down? | 你确定我们不需要追踪了吗 |
[42:13] | We have new orders | 我们有新命令 |
[42:14] | and a list of new numbers to take care of in South America. | 和一份南美的新号码列表 |
[42:18] | Nothing good comes out of asking questions. | 问问题从来没有好结果 |
[42:23] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[42:49] | Go. | 开始 |