时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system, | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number is up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:44] | I’d be happy to restate the order, if you’d like. | 不介意的话我想重复一下订单 |
[00:48] | You see, it’s vital that we get it exactly right. | 必须确定清楚才行 |
[00:50] | So perhaps we should try again. | 所以不如再说一遍 |
[00:53] | Pastrami… | 熏牛肉 |
[00:55] | Extra mustard, spicy and yellow, | 多加芥末 黄辣的 |
[00:58] | and enough pepperoncinis to create digestion issues | 辣椒加到足以令人跑肚拉稀 |
[01:02] | in even the strongest constitution. | 铁人都受不了 |
[01:05] | No mayonnaise, please. | 不加蛋黄酱 谢谢 |
[01:07] | If there’s even a trace, | 只要一点儿不对 |
[01:08] | it’ll render the entire sandwich useless, | 整个三明治就全毁了 |
[01:10] | and we’ll have to begin this whole process over again, | 就得全部重来一遍 |
[01:12] | which I don’t think either of us would enjoy. | 我们肯定都不希望这样 |
[01:18] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[01:20] | And I’ll take a bag of chips. | 我要袋薯片 |
[02:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:21] | Just finished entertaining at a children’s party. | 刚刚去儿童派对表演来着 |
[02:26] | Mr. Berenstain was a big hit. | 贝贝熊先生大受欢迎 |
[02:30] | How could you let her do this to me, Finch– | 你怎么能让她这么对我 芬奇 |
[02:33] | tranq me like I’m some kind of animal? | 把我当动物似的 真接下药 |
[02:35] | It was for your own good, Ms. Shaw. | 这是为了你好 肖女士 |
[02:37] | You are no longer safe from Samaritan’s gaze, | 你在撒马利亚人的监视上不再安全了 |
[02:40] | and you wouldn’t listen to reason. | 你又不肯听话 |
[02:41] | He’s right, Sam. | 他说得对 萨姆 |
[02:42] | You really wouldn’t. | 你是真不听话 |
[02:44] | You turned on me, Harold. | 你背叛我 哈罗德 |
[02:47] | Not cool. | 不厚道 |
[02:50] | A peace offering. | 求和礼物 |
[02:52] | It’s the Beatrice Lillie from Park’s Deli, | 从朴氏熟食店买的毕翠丝·莉莉 |
[02:56] | including the extra ingredients you enjoy. | 额外加了你喜欢的料 |
[03:05] | Here… | 来 |
[03:06] | Let me help you. | 我帮你 |
[03:08] | Two hands are better than one. | 两只手好过一只手 |
[03:23] | So how long do you nerds expect to keep me locked up? | 你们俩宅客能把我关到啥时候 |
[03:26] | Until it’s safe for you. | 关到你安全为止 |
[03:28] | And us. | 加上我们 |
[03:29] | If Samaritan and its human agents discover you, | 要是撒马利亚人及其执行人发现了你 |
[03:32] | it could lead them to every single one of us. | 它会直接追踪到我们每一个人 |
[03:36] | Guilt, Harold? Really? | 玩内疚战 哈罗德 真的么 |
[03:39] | You know, normally that wouldn’t work on me, | 姐一般可不吃这一套 |
[03:42] | but I wouldn’t want anything to happen | 不过 我不想伤害到 |
[03:46] | to the dog. | 狗狗 |
[03:50] | I’m glad we all agree you’re going to stay put, | 很高兴我们达成共识 你留在原地 |
[03:53] | especially since we know | 其实我们也知道 |
[03:54] | it would be impossible to keep you locked up… | 不太可能关住你 |
[03:58] | against your will, anyway. | 要是你真不乐意的话 |
[04:04] | So true. | 太对了 |
[04:09] | And what happens when we get a new number? | 我们有新号码怎么办 |
[04:11] | Mr. Reese is handling one now. | 里瑟先生现在正在处理 |
[04:12] | I’m sure he’ll be fine on his own | 我相信他没事的 |
[04:14] | until we get this matter sorted out. | 能撑到我们解决问题 |
[04:25] | Finch, looks to me like our new number | 芬奇 看来我们的新号码 |
[04:26] | is waiting on a lunch date. | 在等待午餐约会呢 |
[04:28] | It’s likely her husband. | 应该是跟她丈夫 |
[04:29] | He’s a hedge fund manager at a firm downtown. | 他在下城区一家公司当对冲基金经理 |
[04:32] | And Rachel Farrow is a law clerk at the courthouse. | 而雷切尔·法罗是法官助理 |
[04:35] | It’s probably about a case she’s been working on. | 可能跟她正在处理的案子有关 |
[04:37] | Why don’t I just break into her office? | 为什么不让我直接闯进她办公室 |
[04:39] | Because it’s located in a federally owned building, Mr. Reese. | 因为它位于联邦政府的大厦中 里瑟先生 |
[04:42] | If you were caught, that would certainly be the end of Detective Riley. | 你一旦被抓 莱利警探就肯定完蛋了 |
[04:46] | Our girl seems a bit nervous, Finch. | 这姑娘好像有点紧张啊 芬奇 |
[04:49] | Maybe she’s not meeting her husband after all. | 也许她根本不是来见她丈夫的 |
[04:52] | Could be an affair. | 可能是外遇 |
[04:58] | Finch, it’s Samaritan. | 芬奇 是撒马利亚人 |
[05:03] | Could you expand on that, Detective? | 能说清楚点吗 警探 |
[05:05] | Greer’s man, Lambert, just sat down at Rachel Farrow’s table. | 格里尔的人 朗伯 刚坐到雷切尔·法罗那桌了 |
[05:08] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:09] | Hello, Rachel. | 你好 雷切尔 |
[05:10] | My name is Jeremy. | 我叫杰里米 |
[05:11] | How do you– | 你怎么 |
[05:13] | You need to go, Jeremy. | 你走吧 杰里米 |
[05:14] | I’m waiting on my husband. Please. | 我在等我丈夫 请吧 |
[05:16] | Don’t worry. I’m not here to make any kind of romantic overture. | 别担心 我不是来调情的 |
[05:19] | How’s your wrist? | 你的手腕还好吗 |
[05:21] | Why would you ask that? | 为什么问这个 |
[05:23] | Still healing from the spiral fracture? | 还在螺旋形骨折康复期吗 |
[05:26] | It was a nasty break. | 这可是重伤 |
[05:28] | It takes a long time to heal, | 需要很长时间的康复期 |
[05:29] | Especially when it’s your writing hand. | 特别是你还要用那只手写字 |
[05:33] | You told your friends you fell down playing tennis– | 你跟朋友说是打网球摔倒了 |
[05:36] | Just a silly accident. | 只是意外 |
[05:38] | How clumsy of you. | 真是笨手笨脚啊 |
[05:40] | You couldn’t tell them how your husband | 你不能告诉他们是你丈夫 |
[05:42] | twisted it so violently during an argument, | 在争执中野蛮扭断的 |
[05:43] | He broke it. | 是他打的 |
[05:45] | How–how do you know this? | 你 你怎么知道的 |
[05:48] | I am a friend, | 我一片善意 |
[05:50] | and I want to help you. | 想来帮你 |
[05:52] | What’s happening, Mr. Reese? | 出什么事了 里瑟先生 |
[05:54] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[05:56] | I don’t think Lambert’s here to hurt her. | 朗伯不是来伤害她的 |
[05:58] | It’s Samaritan, Reese. | 那可是撒马利亚人 里瑟 |
[06:00] | Think about the words coming out of your mouth. | 你说的这是什么话 |
[06:01] | They don’t make any sense. | 根本讲不通嘛 |
[06:03] | Samaritan gave Lambert the information for a reason. | 撒马利亚人告诉朗伯此事肯定有原因 |
[06:06] | I don’t think it’s because it wants her dead. | 肯定不是因为它想她死 |
[06:08] | There were the broken ribs last year, | 去年先是断了肋骨 |
[06:10] | then the dislocated jaw. | 后是下颏骨脱臼 |
[06:13] | You’re so very much alone that you became desperate. | 你孤立无援 越来越绝望 |
[06:17] | You knew that someday your husband would kill you. | 你知道总有一天 你丈夫会打死你 |
[06:23] | You see, I have this friend… | 你看 我有位朋友 |
[06:27] | a very powerful friend who knows | 有权有势 |
[06:28] | how to take care of problems like your husband. | 能解决你丈夫这类的问题 |
[06:31] | Did you know that most insulin pumps are networked these days? | 你知道如今胰岛素泵都联网了吗 |
[06:35] | A wonderful technological advancement | 了不起的技术进步 |
[06:37] | that assures that diabetics are alerted | 可以随时提醒糖尿病人 |
[06:39] | when their blood sugar is too low or too high. | 他们的血糖过低 或是过高 |
[06:46] | Unfortunately, those pumps can be tampered with | 不幸的是 这些泵可以被篡改 |
[06:48] | to give false readings. | 给出假数据 |
[06:51] | I’m sure you know what happens to someone who takes too much insulin. | 我想你很清楚注入过多胰岛素有何后果 |
[06:54] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[06:55] | What can your friend possibly do for me? | 你的朋友能为我做什么 |
[06:58] | The same thing you were about to do. | 做你打算去做的事 |
[07:01] | You’re such an honest person, | 你真的很正直 |
[07:02] | you even applied for a gun permit. | 居然还去申请持枪许可 |
[07:05] | A .38 Ruger L.C., wasn’t it? | 点38鲁格LC 是吧 |
[07:07] | A pistol small enough to fit inside that handbag | 这手枪小得足以装进你现在 |
[07:09] | you hold so tightly. | 紧抓的手提包中 |
[07:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:15] | You might be the last honest person in the world, Rachel, | 你也许是全世界最后的正直人了 雷切尔 |
[07:19] | and it would be a shame to see you make such a terrible mistake. | 眼睁睁看你铸成大错未免太可惜了 |
[07:24] | You won’t have to kill your husband. | 你不用杀你丈夫 |
[07:28] | And you can be certain he’ll never hurt you again. | 他绝不会再伤害你了 |
[07:32] | How can you possibly know that? | 你怎么能知道 |
[07:37] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[07:41] | Are you okay? Mister! | 你还好吗 先生 |
[07:50] | Lambert wasn’t lying, Finch. | 朗伯所言非虚 芬奇 |
[07:52] | Rachel Farrow’s husband is dead. | 雷切尔·法罗的丈夫死了 |
[07:54] | Why is Samaritan working the numbers? | 撒马利亚人为什么会处理号码 |
[07:58] | Samaritan doesn’t care about the irrelevant numbers, Ms. Shaw. | 撒马利亚人不在乎无关号码 肖女士 |
[08:01] | It wasn’t programmed that way. | 它的程序中不存在 |
[08:02] | But it knew this woman was about to commit murder | 但它知道这个女人即将杀人 |
[08:05] | and chose to play judge, jury, and executioner with her husband. | 就出手扮演她丈夫的法官 陪审团 执刑人 |
[08:09] | It’s drawing attention to itself. | 它想吸引注意 |
[08:12] | But for what reason? | 但为什么呢 |
[08:27] | We know you’re watching. | 我们知道你在监视 |
[08:29] | You’re always watching. | 你永远在监视 |
[08:31] | I have a message for the machine and its agents. | 有句话要捎给机器及其执行人 |
[08:33] | Samaritan says hello. | 撒马利亚人向你们问好 |
[08:46] | You got to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[08:48] | Samaritan’s pretty efficient. | 撒马利亚人相当高效 |
[08:51] | But not efficient enough to stop the numbers from coming. | 再高效也没挡住号码继续跳出来 |
[08:53] | We’ve just received a new one. | 我们刚收到新号码了 |
[08:54] | I’ve sent John to investigate. | 我派约翰去调查了 |
[08:57] | I meant from stopping an innocent woman | 至少阻止了无辜女子 |
[08:59] | from making a terrible mistake, | 铸成大错 |
[09:01] | taking out the bad guy. | 打击坏蛋 |
[09:06] | Yes, however, | 就算是吧 |
[09:08] | that bad guy deserved a trial by his peers. | 那个坏蛋也有权利接受审判 |
[09:12] | He saved the government some time and money. | 他可帮政府节省了时间和金钱 |
[09:14] | Are you ready for instantaneous judgment | 你愿意接受人工智能的 |
[09:16] | decided by an artificial intelligence | 瞬间判断 |
[09:18] | that will lead to your demise, Ms. Shaw? | 来决定你的死亡吗 肖女士 |
[09:20] | Because I most certainly am not. | 我可是不愿意 |
[09:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:25] | Not to stick up for Team Samaritan, | 不是想为撒马利亚小分队叫好 |
[09:28] | but I used to do that for a living, remember? | 可我以前就是干这个活儿的 记得吗 |
[09:31] | Eliminate targets at the behest of an A.I. | 听从人工智能的命令消除目标 |
[09:33] | I just didn’t know who was giving the orders. | 我当时只是不知道谁下的令 |
[09:36] | Look, why don’t you ask Root what she thinks? | 你干嘛不问问根的想法 |
[09:37] | She’s the one who wants us to bow down to our robot overlords. | 她才一门心思想我们全跪倒在机器人主子膝下 |
[09:42] | The machine isn’t a robot, Sam, | 机器不是机器人 萨姆 |
[09:44] | but I hear your analogy. | 不过我明白你的比喻 |
[09:49] | It seems that Samaritan has been helping people | 看来撒马利亚人最近几天 |
[09:52] | across the city for a few days now. | 一直在城里救人 |
[09:55] | The machine sent me a message. | 机器给了我句话 |
[09:57] | She said that Rachel Farrow was just one of its stops. | 她说雷切尔·法罗只是其中之一 |
[10:00] | That tracks with what I’m seeing here– | 根据我现在看到的情况 |
[10:02] | buses, subways, trains, all running like clockwork. | 巴士 地铁 火车 运行精确如钟表 |
[10:04] | Nothing broken. Nothing delayed. | 毫无损坏 毫无延迟 |
[10:06] | When was the last time that happened in New York? | 你几时在纽约见过这种情况 |
[10:08] | In my dreams, maybe. | 在我梦里见过吧 |
[10:10] | Samaritan’s running the city. | 撒马利亚人在控制整个城市 |
[10:12] | I believe it is. | 我相信是的 |
[10:13] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[10:14] | What if it’s trying to reach out to the machine | 也许是因为它想接触机器 |
[10:16] | the only way it knows how. | 这是它唯一的办法 |
[10:18] | But then why do it this way? | 但为什么用这种方式呢 |
[10:19] | Why not just– I don’t know. | 为什么不直接 我不知道 |
[10:22] | How do artificial super intelligences | 超级人工智能之间 |
[10:26] | usually talk to each other? | 通常怎么聊天 |
[10:31] | These machines have avoided making contact with one another | 机器之间避免接触 |
[10:34] | for good reason. | 是有原因的 |
[10:36] | If two dueling A.S.I.s arrive at anything short of consensus, | 只要两个对立的超级人工智能之间稍有龃龉 |
[10:40] | the outcome could be catastrophic. | 后果都将是灾难性的 |
[10:42] | Two angry gods hurling boulders at one another | 两个愤怒的上帝互殴 |
[10:46] | while the ants scurry below. | 下面的蝼蚁就要遭殃了 |
[10:48] | This may be a request for peace talks. | 这也许是请求和平协商 |
[10:51] | Maybe they should just kiss and make up. | 也许那两货应该亲亲小嘴儿 摸摸小手儿 |
[10:53] | To what end, Ms. Shaw? | 然后呢 肖女士 |
[10:58] | Samaritan’s plans will be many hundreds, if not thousands, | 撒马利亚人的计划可能百步 甚至千步 |
[11:01] | of steps beyond what we can imagine. | 领先于我们的猜想 |
[11:03] | The machine will protect us. | 机器会保护我们 |
[11:05] | Even if I had succeeded in creating a benevolent machine, | 就算是我造了一台有悲悯之心的机器 |
[11:08] | as if any such thing could exist, | 就算这种可能性存在 |
[11:10] | never forget that even a so-called friendly artificial super intelligence | 也别忘了就算是所谓”友善”的超级人工智能 |
[11:15] | would be every bit as dangerous as an unfriendly one. | 也跟非友善的一样危险 |
[11:17] | Your machine seems pretty warm and fuzzy to me. | 我觉得你的机器挺温柔挺贴心 |
[11:20] | Have you forgotten that it asked us to kill a congressman? | 你忘了它曾让我们去谋杀国会议员吗 |
[11:23] | But that was to stop Samaritan from going online. | 但那是为了阻止撒马利亚人上线 |
[11:25] | So where does it end, Ms. Shaw? | 那底线何在呢 肖女士 |
[11:27] | A congressman here, a president there. | 这里有议员 那里还有总统 |
[11:30] | What if, one day, a friendly A.I. | 如果 有一天 友善的人工智能 |
[11:32] | decides to end world hunger | 决定为了解决饥饿问题 |
[11:34] | by killing enough people off of the planet | 要杀死地球上足够数量的人 |
[11:35] | that there would never again be a shortage of food? | 以保证永远不会再出现食物短缺呢 |
[11:37] | It would have fulfilled its goal, | 这样就能实现它的目标 |
[11:39] | but it doesn’t exactly sound like it has our best interests at heart. | 它可不会把我们的真正利益放在心上 |
[11:42] | Your machine would never do that. | 你的机器绝不会那么做的 |
[11:44] | You don’t know that, Ms. Groves. | 你不能保证 格罗夫斯女士 |
[11:45] | To say that a machine is benevolent | 说机器有悲悯之心 |
[11:47] | doesn’t make it so. | 并不代表就是如此 |
[11:48] | It just makes you blind to the reality. | 那只会让你认不清现实 |
[11:51] | Which is? | 什么现实 |
[11:53] | That our moral system will never be mirrored by theirs | 我们的道德体系无法被取代 |
[11:56] | because of the very simple reason that they are not human. | 理由很简单 他们不是人类 |
[12:14] | Yes? | 进 |
[12:17] | I hope I’m interrupting something intriguing. | 希望打扰了你的好事 |
[12:21] | You’re looking quite pleased with yourself, Greer. | 你看上去很愉快 格里尔 |
[12:23] | I tend to be pleased after a successful mission, sir. | 完成任务总是很愉快 长官 |
[12:26] | It increases my already inflated self-worth. | 刺激我膨胀的自我价值 |
[12:31] | Trying to quit. | 正在戒烟 |
[12:32] | Never quit anything you’re good at, Greer. | 别戒掉你擅长的事 格里尔 |
[12:35] | I’ve been looking at the Stasi agent’s first report. | 我正在看史塔西特工的首份报告 |
[12:38] | These east Germans are nothing if not thorough. | 这些东德人真是事无巨细 |
[12:41] | If the communists could only feed their people | 要是那群共产党喂饱人民的积极性 |
[12:43] | as well as they spied on them, | 跟监控人民一样 |
[12:44] | there wouldn’t be a hungry belly in the whole of the Soviet Union. | 整个苏联都不会有人饿肚子了 |
[12:47] | Your next assignment. | 你的下一项任务 |
[12:50] | Oleg Luski– | 奥列格·卢斯基 |
[12:52] | A KGB agent posing as an immigration attorney for a London firm. | 克格勃特工 假扮成伦敦律所的移民律师 |
[12:57] | I’ll bring him in. | 我把他抓来 |
[12:59] | No need for that. | 没必要 |
[13:00] | You want me to disappear him? | 你想让他消失 |
[13:03] | That’s a dramatic choice for such a thin dossier. | 这么薄的档案 有点夸张了 |
[13:06] | MI-6 has no patience for more KGB operatives in our midst. | 军情六处不能再忍受有克格勃特工混迹于此 |
[13:11] | The Cambridge Five was years ago, sir. | 剑桥五杰都是几年前的事了 长官 |
[13:13] | Let me flip this one, put him to good use. | 让我策反此人 为我们所用 |
[13:15] | We have plenty of KGB agents working for us already. | 已经有很多克格勃特工效力于我们了 |
[13:18] | But, sir– | 但是 长官 |
[13:19] | You’ve done well, Greer, | 你做得不错 格里尔 |
[13:21] | but trust me, we need to erase the problem of Oleg Luski | 但相信我 我们得尽快除掉奥列格·卢斯基 |
[13:23] | before anyone in his firm discovers he’s a mole. | 免得律所的人发现他是间谍 |
[13:26] | Understood. | 明白 |
[13:28] | Take a colleague. | 带个同事 |
[13:30] | Luski’s a dangerous man. | 卢斯基是危险人物 |
[13:34] | And, Greer… | 还有 格里尔 |
[13:37] | this operation doesn’t exist. | 这项任务并不存在 |
[13:40] | They never do, sir. | 从不存在 长官 |
[13:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:56] | You’ve already cleaned your weapon, Martine. | 你已经清洁过你的武器了 玛蒂娜 |
[13:58] | This is what I do when I’m bored. | 我无聊时就这样 |
[14:00] | Maybe you should find a hobby. | 也许你该培养个爱好 |
[14:02] | All of my hobbies include a gun. | 我所有的爱好都是枪 |
[14:05] | How’s our experiment going? | 我们的实验进展如何 |
[14:07] | Very well, sir. | 很不错 先生 |
[14:08] | The NYPD has locked up nearly two dozen criminals | 纽约警方抓住了数十名罪犯 |
[14:11] | after Samaritan decrypted a host of I.P. addresses | 因为撒马利亚人解密了大量主机地址 |
[14:13] | and anonymously emailed the information to the press. | 并匿名将信息发给了媒体 |
[14:17] | The police owe it a debt of gratitude. | 警方欠它一大个人情呢 |
[14:19] | And Ms. Shaw– her whereabouts? | 那肖女士 行踪如何 |
[14:21] | Still unknown. | 依然不明 |
[14:22] | Samaritan can’t locate her anywhere in the city. | 撒马利亚人全城找不到她 |
[14:25] | I thought an operator would have more fight in her. | 我还以为她这种特工 会奋起一拼呢 |
[14:28] | Agent Martine, I have faith she’ll show herself soon enough. | 玛蒂娜特工 我有信心她很快就会现身 |
[14:33] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[14:34] | 24 hours without any new crime. | 24小时没有新罪案活动 |
[14:37] | Samaritan will show its strength, | 撒马利亚人会展现它的力量 |
[14:39] | and then the Machine can decide if it still wants to hide. | 然后就看机器要不要继续躲藏了 |
[14:51] | What do you want, Lionel? | 你想要什么 莱奈尔 |
[14:53] | I miss the sound of your voice. | 想念你迷人的嗓音了 |
[14:55] | How’s your day going, honey? | 今天过得如何 亲 |
[14:56] | I don’t have time for this. | 没空跟你玩 |
[14:57] | You working your side job? | 在做你的兼职吗 |
[14:59] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[15:00] | Sorry. I’m in kind of a good mood here. | 抱歉了 我实在心情太好了 |
[15:02] | The holding cells are at max capacity | 拘留室要被挤爆了 |
[15:03] | with all the busts we’ve made today. | 堆满了我们今天抓的人 |
[15:05] | Pick up any homicides? | 有涉嫌谋杀的吗 |
[15:07] | I knew you’d be interested in that. | 我知道你会问这个 |
[15:08] | And, no, not a one. | 没有 一个都没有 |
[15:10] | Then who’s filling up the holding cells? | 那拘留室都堆了些什么人 |
[15:12] | We’re helping other departments deal with their overflow. | 我们在帮其他部门处理过多的案件 |
[15:15] | We got a bunch of dealers | 有一群毒贩 |
[15:17] | and an identity-theft ring responsible for three murders. | 还有个身份窃贼团伙 涉嫌三起谋杀 |
[15:19] | These guys had been hiding under a rock for two years | 这些人两年来都藏得严严实实 |
[15:22] | until an email was sent out | 直到一封邮件 |
[15:24] | to the ring leader’s entire contact list. | 发给了团伙头目的全部联系人 |
[15:26] | I guess criminals shouldn’t trust technology | 我看罪犯就不应该相信科技 |
[15:28] | to hide their dirty work. | 能掩饰他们的不法勾当 |
[15:30] | Did any of the I.D. thieves get hurt during the arrest? | 这些身份窃贼在被捕过程中有没有受伤 |
[15:33] | As a matter of fact, the ring leader tried to take off. | 其实吧 头目试图逃跑 |
[15:36] | Ended up doing a swan dive down an open elevator shaft. | 结果一头扎进电梯井里了 |
[15:40] | Freak accident. | 诡异的意外 |
[15:41] | Some accident. | 好个意外 |
[15:43] | You know something I don’t? | 你知道什么内幕吗 |
[15:45] | Maybe one or two things. | 一点点吧 |
[15:46] | Fine. Don’t tell me. | 算了 别告诉我 |
[15:48] | But I need to know if you’re coming, | 但我要知道你还回不回来 |
[15:49] | ’cause I got to work on my latest excuse | 因为我又得更新一下如何回应 |
[15:50] | where my partner is hiding. | “我的搭档在哪儿” |
[15:52] | Later. | 晚点 |
[15:53] | Be sure to save me some paperwork. | 留点文件工作给我 |
[16:03] | Okay, Finch, our new number’s got some kind of detonator in his desk drawer. | 芬奇 新号码的桌子抽屉里藏有引爆器 |
[16:08] | There’s got to be a bomb nearby. | 附近肯定有炸弹 |
[16:11] | You! Don’t move! | 你 别动 |
[16:13] | Everyone out of the building now! | 所有人马上撤离大楼 |
[16:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:17] | You need to evacuate the building, sir. | 要疏散整座大楼 先生 |
[16:18] | – Detective Riley. – Get up! | -莱利警探 -起来 |
[16:19] | Can you fill me in? | 能说下情况吗 |
[16:21] | We found explosive downstairs. | 楼下发现了炸弹 |
[16:22] | Bomb squad got to it in time, | 拆弹组及时赶到 |
[16:24] | but we’re clearing the building for another sweep. | 但是我们得清空大楼再排查一下 |
[16:25] | Did he call in the threat? | 他自己打电话恐吓吗 |
[16:26] | No, jackass searched “Bomb making” and “Building demolition” online. | 不 这笨蛋网上搜索”制作炸弹”和”楼宇拆除” |
[16:29] | Search engine security alerted us. | 搜索引擎安全系统提醒我们的 |
[16:32] | Mr. Reese… | 里瑟先生 |
[16:33] | have we eliminated the threat? | 我们消除威胁了吗 |
[16:35] | I didn’t have to, Finch. | 用不着我上场 芬奇 |
[16:37] | Samaritan’s still doing our job for us. | 撒马利亚人还在抢活儿干 |
[16:40] | Who’d it kill this time? | 这次杀了谁 |
[16:41] | No one. | 没人 |
[16:42] | It just made sure a wannabe bomber got arrested. | 它让试图引爆炸弹的人被逮捕了 |
[16:44] | And Fusco said the precinct’s had a banner day. | 弗斯科说警局今天战果累累 |
[16:49] | I still think this could be a good thing, boys. | 我看这是好事啊 小子们 |
[16:52] | We could take a little vacay. | 我们可以休个假 |
[16:54] | I mean, I know I could use some fun in the sun. | 我是挺想去晒晒太阳的 |
[16:56] | How about it, Harold? | 怎么样 哈罗德 |
[16:57] | You are looking kind of pasty. | 你看着挺苍白啊 |
[16:59] | This is the calm before the storm, Ms. Shaw. | 这是暴风雨前的平静 肖女士 |
[17:02] | The only question is, when will the sky open? | 唯一的问题是 几时倾盆 |
[17:05] | It’s looking overcast, Harold. | 乌云密布啊 哈罗德 |
[17:08] | Where are you, Ms. Groves? | 你在哪里 格罗夫斯女士 |
[17:09] | Downtown. | 下城区 |
[17:11] | She sent me GPS coordinates | 她给了我GPS坐标 |
[17:13] | that fall inside the shadow map. | 在阴影地图范围内 |
[17:14] | I think she wants me to find someone important. | 她应该是要安排我见个重要人物 |
[17:17] | I just don’t know who. | 我只是不知道是谁 |
[17:29] | I forgot how much I love surprises. | 我都忘了自己多喜欢惊喜了 |
[17:35] | Tell me what you’re looking for, lovely. | 告诉我你在找什么 美人 |
[17:38] | Maybe I can help you find it. | 也许我能帮你找到 |
[17:41] | No phone. No weapon. | 没有电话 没有武器 |
[17:44] | I’m disappointed. | 真失望 |
[17:46] | I didn’t see a need for either today. | 我今天不需要那些 |
[17:49] | Samaritan may be a god, but you’re just flesh and blood. | 撒马利亚人或许是上帝 但你只是凡人 |
[17:52] | There’s no need for threats, Ms. Groves. | 没必要威胁我 格罗夫斯女士 |
[17:55] | I’m here because Samaritan wants me to be. | 撒马利亚人指示我来此的 |
[17:57] | Do you have a message for her? | 有话要转达给她吗 |
[18:00] | Samaritan would like to have a conversation with your machine. | 撒马利亚人想跟你的机器谈谈 |
[18:04] | How terribly sweet that you could think | 你真是天真 居然以为 |
[18:06] | I’d have a say in what she’ll do… | 我能左右她要做的事 |
[18:09] | or not do, in this case. | 或者说她不要做的事 |
[18:11] | But you’re the only one who can speak directly to the machine, | 但你是唯一能和机器直接对话的人 |
[18:13] | are you not? | 不是吗 |
[18:15] | Why does Samaritan want to speak with her? | 为什么撒马利亚人想和她交流 |
[18:18] | What would be the point | 有什么意义呢 |
[18:19] | other than mutually assured destruction? | 除了相互毁灭之外 |
[18:21] | Samaritan is ready for a peace talk. | 撒马利亚人想进行和谈 |
[18:23] | Peace talks are for negotiating. | 和谈是为了讨价还价 |
[18:26] | What’s changed? | 什么改变了 |
[18:29] | I’m only limited to ask for a conversation. | 我只是过来传信要求谈话 |
[18:31] | Samaritan would be wasting her time. | 撒马利亚人纯属浪费她的时间 |
[18:34] | The answer’s no. | 答案是拒绝 |
[18:37] | Please look for me again once you’ve changed your mind. | 如果你改变心意 请联系我 |
[18:41] | You’re very confident for a lackey, Mr. Lambert. | 你当个狗腿还挺自信的 朗伯先生 |
[18:47] | Samaritan wanted to show your machine | 撒马利亚人想向你的机器展示 |
[18:49] | What the city looked like under its control– | 如果这个城市由它控制 将会如何 |
[18:51] | Peaceful, organized. | 平静安宁 有条不紊 |
[18:55] | Now you’ll see what life is like | 而现在你将会看到 |
[18:58] | through a less charitable looking glass. | 如果它不给予慈悲 又将会如何 |
[19:20] | I think it just started to rain, Harold. | 看来暴风雨来临了 哈罗德 |
[19:33] | After a day where violent crime in New York city plummeted… | 度过纽约暴力犯罪剧减的一天之后 |
[19:37] | Along with an uptick in muggings and burglaries… | 行凶抢劫案和入室行窃案也略有上升 |
[19:41] | I lost visual contact, Finch. | 我见不到他了 芬奇 |
[19:43] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[19:44] | Our number’s heading down 55th near 3rd. | 号码正在走向55街靠第三大道 |
[19:47] | Keep going west. | 继续往西 |
[19:48] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[19:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:50] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[19:51] | I’ve lost him, Detective. | 我跟丢了 警探 |
[19:52] | The tracking icon disappeared for a moment | 追踪信号消失了一会 |
[19:54] | and now it’s reappeared on the opposite side of the city. | 现在他在城市的另一头出现 |
[19:56] | How did he get across town so quickly? | 他怎么这么快就跑到那了 |
[19:59] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[20:00] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[20:03] | I think Samaritan’s hiding the number | 是撒马利亚人在隐藏这个号码 |
[20:04] | because he’s a perpetrator. | 因为他是行凶者 |
[20:06] | It’s disrupting the data from the phones, | 它在篡改手机数据 |
[20:07] | spoofing the GPS. | 干扰GPS定位 |
[20:09] | How do you expect us to save anyone with Samaritan playing games? | 撒马利亚人如此干扰 你让我怎么救人 |
[20:12] | We may not be able to save them, | 我们也许救不了 |
[20:14] | but we still have to try. | 但还是得努力 |
[20:17] | Where are you, Finch? | 你在哪儿 芬奇 |
[20:18] | I’m looking into a number of my own. | 我自己在查一个号码 |
[20:24] | A neurobiologist appears to have | 看来有位神经神物学家 |
[20:26] | caught the ire of a competitor. | 惹怒了他的竞争者 |
[20:29] | I need to warn him. | 我得去警告他 |
[20:31] | You still busy? | 你还忙着呢 |
[20:32] | What can I do for you, Lionel? | 有什么需要效劳的 莱奈尔 |
[20:34] | I could really use some backup, partner. | 我很需要你的支援 搭档 |
[20:36] | Wish I could, but I’m still working something else. | 真希望我能帮你 但我另有要事 |
[20:40] | Yeah, that something else have to do | 好吧 你的那些要事 |
[20:41] | with all hell breaking loose today? | 跟今天一整天的混乱有关吗 |
[20:42] | Why? What happened? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[20:43] | More like what didn’t happen. | 你问”没出什么事”吧 |
[20:45] | Three shootings, | 三起枪击案 |
[20:46] | a half dozen violent domestic disturbances. | 六起家庭暴力 |
[20:49] | To top it all off, some geek in his mom’s basement | 最严重的是 某个藏在老妈地下室里的极客 |
[20:51] | hacked the U.S. Marshals’ database. | 黑进了美国法警的数据库 |
[20:53] | The guy stole the entire witness protection list | 这家伙窃取了所有证人保护计划的名单 |
[20:55] | and then posted it on Pastebin. | 然后发布在资料共享网站上 |
[21:03] | I’m heading to pick up one of the WITSEC victims now, | 我正准备去接联邦证人保护计划中的一位受害者 |
[21:05] | get her to safety. | 将她转移到安全地点 |
[21:06] | Are you going alone? | 你自己去吗 |
[21:07] | Hell, no. | 当然不是 |
[21:08] | The feds are helping out on this one. | 这案子有联调局帮忙 |
[21:10] | I’d love to help, Lionel, | 我很想帮你 莱奈尔 |
[21:11] | but I’m still trying to help a few people of my own. | 但我自己还在忙着救人 |
[21:13] | You mean these aren’t isolated incidents? | 你是说这些案子不是孤立的 |
[21:15] | Unfortunately not. | 很不幸 不是 |
[21:19] | I knew yesterday was too good to be true. | 我就知道昨天美好得不正常 |
[21:21] | Today’s a mess. | 今天简直一团糟 |
[21:22] | It’s almost like someone planned this. | 就好像这是某人精心策划的 |
[21:24] | Wait. Did someone plan this? | 等等 真有人暗中策划吗 |
[21:27] | What’s this all about? | 到底是为了什么 |
[21:28] | Someone’s trying to make a point. | 有人想示威 |
[21:59] | Down! | 趴下 |
[22:33] | The mission has failed, Sir. | 任务失败了 长官 |
[22:35] | We have an agent down. | 牺牲了一位特工 |
[22:37] | Send a clean-up crew to the rendezvous immediately. | 请马上派收尾部队到指定地点 |
[22:39] | And the target? | 那目标呢 |
[22:40] | Still kicking, Sir. | 还活着 长官 |
[22:42] | I have a few questions for him. | 我有几个问题要问他 |
[23:05] | Funny how the city only needed a little encouragement | 真有趣 只要一点点刺激就能让整座城市 |
[23:08] | for it to falter. | 陷入混乱 |
[23:11] | All Samaritan did was share some information | 撒马利亚人只是公开了某些信息 |
[23:15] | and tether a few databases, | 黑进了几个数据库 |
[23:19] | and look. | 结果你看 |
[23:19] | Chaos. | 一片混乱 |
[23:21] | Human nature untethered in all its flawed glory. | 人类的本能掩埋在虚假的光环中 |
[23:25] | Samaritan revealed their secrets, | 撒马利亚人暴露他们的秘密 |
[23:28] | and now they’re eating each other. | 而他们就开始自相残杀 |
[23:29] | Harold Finch’s machine must learn | 哈罗德·芬奇的机器得明白 |
[23:31] | mankind requires oversight, | 人类需要监管 |
[23:34] | not coddling. | 而非溺爱 |
[23:35] | Why isn’t their machine fighting back, Sir? | 为什么他们的机器还没有反击呢 长官 |
[23:38] | It is. | 它在反击 |
[23:41] | It’s just it’s no match for samaritan. | 只不过它比不过撒马利亚人 |
[23:51] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[23:52] | And don’t even think about lying! | 你休想骗我 |
[23:54] | You sent that text to me– | 你给我发了那条短信 |
[23:55] | – Root… – How’s my favorite prisoner? | -根 -我的宝贝囚犯怎么样啊 |
[23:58] | Better than the rest of you. | 比你们其他人好多了 |
[24:00] | Trains are down all over town, | 整座城市的火车都停运了 |
[24:02] | there are traffic outages everywhere in the city, | 全市各处都在堵车 |
[24:04] | and the crime rate has spiked 50% since yesterday. | 从昨天起犯罪率激增了50% |
[24:07] | Samaritan is making itself known. | 撒马利亚人正在证明自己的存在 |
[24:11] | Shot Spotter I.D.’d over 20 gunshots In the last two hours, and | 射击定位两小时内发现了二十多起枪击案 |
[24:15] | I don’t even want to guess | 我都不敢想 |
[24:16] | how many of those ended up in a homicide. | 其中多少起造成了人员伤亡 |
[24:18] | Three, according to Lionel. | 三起 莱奈尔说的 |
[24:21] | Samaritan’s turning people against each other, | 撒马利亚人想让人自相残杀 |
[24:25] | revealing their secrets, | 暴露秘密 |
[24:27] | unlocking doors that were never meant to be opened in the first place. | 打开那些不该被开启的罪恶之门 |
[24:31] | Glasses? | 眼镜儿 |
[24:32] | Yes, Detective? | 什么事 警探 |
[24:33] | You hear from my partner, just tell him we were too late. | 联系到我搭档的话 告诉他我们来晚了 |
[24:37] | My WITSEC lady and her husband got killed. | 受保护证人和她丈夫被害了 |
[24:42] | I’m sorry to hear that, Detective. | 我很遗憾 警探 |
[24:44] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[24:45] | I got a feeling you and the three amigos | 我觉得 你和那三位好伙伴 |
[24:47] | know who the guys are that did this. | 知道是谁干的这事 |
[24:49] | And if you get to them before I do, | 如果你在我之前找到他们 |
[24:50] | I want them to go down hard. | 帮我狠狠收拾他们 |
[24:54] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[24:55] | I was able to rescue one of our numbers, | 我救下了一个号码 |
[24:57] | but I’m afraid his office building wasn’t so fortunate. | 但恐怕他的办公楼就没那么幸运了 |
[25:00] | There was a bit of an explosion. | 发生了点小爆炸 |
[25:02] | How long can we go on like this, Finch? | 我们这样还能撑多久 芬奇 |
[25:05] | We’ve already lost six. | 已经失去六个人了 |
[25:06] | Seven. | 七人 |
[25:11] | Look, if Samaritan wants a sit-down, | 撒马利亚人想谈判 |
[25:13] | I think it’s time we do it. | 我看是时候答应了 |
[25:16] | Aren’t we supposed to be saving lives here? | 我们不是要救人活命吗 |
[25:18] | Look at what’s happened to the city today. | 看看这座城市现在什么模样了 |
[25:20] | If this conversation goes badly, | 如果谈话谈崩了 |
[25:22] | imagine what it will look like when two gods go to war. | 想想两位上帝开战的后果 |
[25:25] | It’s not our choice to make, Harold. | 这个由不得我们决定 哈罗德 |
[25:27] | I got a message from the machine. | 我刚收到机器的话 |
[25:31] | She says it’s time. | 她说是时候了 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:49] | Every man should have one vice, | 人皆有恶习 |
[25:52] | don’t you agree? | 对吧 |
[25:54] | I suppose there are worse ones than smoking, | 总有比抽烟还差劲的 |
[25:58] | especially in our line of work. | 尤其是咱们这行的 |
[26:01] | I had a colleague who spent three months in Havana | 我有个同事 在哈瓦那待了三个月 |
[26:04] | to flip an asset. | 只为一个情报来源 |
[26:06] | He came home with a new contact | 他回来的时候 带回了新联系人 |
[26:09] | and an unrelenting addiction to heroin. | 以及强烈依赖海洛因的毒瘾 |
[26:14] | This man saved countless lives, British and foreign, | 他救了无数人的命 英国人 外国人 |
[26:19] | by recruiting that asset. | 全靠这个新的情报来源 |
[26:23] | Then he kicked his habit. | 后来他戒毒了 |
[26:30] | He was the finest operator I’ve ever worked with. | 他是我共事过的最出色的特工 |
[26:33] | I’d go so far as to call him a friend, | 我甚至可以称他 朋友 |
[26:38] | if men like us can have friends. | 如果我们这种人可以有朋友的话 |
[26:41] | His name was Jacob. | 他叫雅各布 |
[26:44] | He was the man you just killed. | 就是你刚杀掉的那人 |
[26:46] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的死我很遗憾 |
[26:52] | I’d like you and I to be friends… | 我希望我们能成为朋友 |
[26:55] | However brief. | 不管多么短暂 |
[26:57] | That wound does look to be a mortal one. | 那伤口看起来挺致命 |
[26:59] | Please, I’m doing my job, like you. | 求你了 我只是在工作 跟你一样 |
[27:03] | We’re all doing our jobs. | 我们都只是在工作 |
[27:05] | Jacob and I are very good at our jobs. | 雅各布和我工作非常出色 |
[27:10] | So tell me, Luski, how was it that you recognized | 告诉我 卢斯基 你怎么能识破 |
[27:14] | two experienced MI-6 operators? | 两位经验丰富的军情六处特工 |
[27:19] | Did someone tell you we were coming? | 有人提前通知你了吗 |
[27:26] | You’ve seen our faces before. | 你之前见过我们 |
[27:29] | I am like you. | 我跟你一样 |
[27:30] | I am KGB, but I am also MI-6. | 我是克格勃 但也是军情六处的人 |
[27:35] | Who recruited you? | 谁招的你 |
[27:37] | It was your deputy chief…Blackwood. | 你们副局长 布莱克伍德 |
[27:42] | If you’re Blackwood’s asset, | 如果你是布莱克伍德的人 |
[27:44] | why would he want you dead? | 他为什么还要你死 |
[27:50] | What is Blackwood hiding? | 布莱克伍德有什么隐情 |
[28:00] | Blackwood is like me. | 布莱克伍德跟我一样 |
[28:03] | He’s MI-6, but he is also KGB. | 他是军情六处的人 也是克格勃 |
[28:08] | The deputy chief is a double agent? | 副局长是双面间谍 |
[28:18] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[28:21] | Only KGB and me. | 只有克格勃和我 |
[28:28] | There’s a hospital three blocks from here. | 三个街区外有家医院 |
[28:32] | You might make it there before you bleed out. | 你大概能在失血过多前赶去 |
[28:35] | Why do you let me live? | 你为什么留我活口 |
[28:37] | Your death will make no difference to this world, | 你的死活对这个世界没有任何影响 |
[28:42] | and I no longer take orders from MI-6. | 我不再听命于军情六处了 |
[29:03] | It’s time, my friend. | 是时候了 我的朋友 |
[29:19] | Don’t you find it a tad sacrilegious | 你不觉得有点渎神吗 |
[29:20] | to hold a man at gunpoint inside of a church? | 在教堂里用枪指着别人 |
[29:23] | I’m not the religious type. | 我没什么信仰 |
[29:25] | And yet you believe in a monotheistic universe? | 但你却崇信一神论 |
[29:28] | No room for one than one god in your world. | 你的世界里容不下另一位上帝 |
[29:31] | Isn’t that religion, or do I miss understand you, Ms. Groves? | 这不叫信仰吗 难道我误解了 格罗夫斯女士 |
[29:34] | My name is root. | 我叫根 |
[29:39] | Martine is quite the go-getter. | 玛蒂娜可是非常狠辣 |
[29:41] | I’m aware. | 我见识过 |
[29:42] | She’s trying to go get and kill my friend. | 她想杀我朋友 |
[29:45] | Shaw is making it hard for me. | 肖很难对付 |
[29:48] | How about you tell me where she is and I kill you together? | 你何不告诉我她在哪 我把你们一块杀了 |
[29:52] | I don’t think she’s gonna take you up on that offer. | 我想她不会接受这个建议 |
[29:57] | Isn’t this the tricky situation? | 这可真棘手 |
[30:00] | “Tricky” is one word for it. | “棘手”两个字也算贴切 |
[30:02] | Now that everyone has established their bona fides, | 现在大家都表示过诚意了 |
[30:04] | Should we put our guns away? | 是不是应该把枪放下了 |
[30:06] | It’s time for the real players in this game | 是时候让真正的玩家 |
[30:08] | to have an opportunity to chat. | 出面谈判了 |
[30:30] | The address. | 地址 |
[30:32] | You don’t want to carpool? | 你不想拼车吗 |
[30:34] | I’m afraid only two people are invited to this gala, | 恐怕这个聚会只容许两个人参加 |
[30:37] | and I’m not one of them. | 我不在其中 |
[30:54] | She’ll be fine, Ms. Shaw. | 她没事的 肖女士 |
[30:55] | She’s going to meet An all-seeing, all-evil god by herself. | 她要独自去见一个全知全能的邪恶上帝 |
[30:59] | That doesn’t sound fine to me. | 我不觉得这叫没事 |
[31:01] | That sounds like someone who needs backup. | 她需要支援 |
[31:03] | I won’t pretend that I’m not concerned, | 我并不是假装不担心 |
[31:05] | but Ms. Groves believes the machine will protect her. | 但格罗夫斯女士相信机器会保护她 |
[31:09] | But you don’t believe that, do you, Harold? | 但你并不相信 对吗 哈罗德 |
[31:13] | I never imagined we would get this far, | 我从没有料到我们会到这一步 |
[31:15] | not once Samaritan became active, | 撒马利亚人上线时都没有 |
[31:18] | and yet, here we are. | 如今事已至此 |
[31:20] | Yeah, here we are, hiding… | 是啊 事已至此 我们躲在 |
[31:24] | underground in an abandoned subway | 一个废弃的地铁站 |
[31:26] | while one of our own walks into certain death, alone. | 而我们其中一位正走向死亡 独自一个人 |
[31:30] | There is one thing of which I am most certain. | 有件事我非常肯定 |
[31:35] | Root is not alone. | 根不是一个人 |
[31:41] | How was your meeting with Ms. Groves? | 你和格罗夫斯女士的会面如何 |
[31:43] | I gave her the message, sir. | 我把话传给她了 先生 |
[31:45] | But shouldn’t you be the one | 但难道不该是你 |
[31:46] | Acting as Samaritan’s intermediary? | 作为撒马利亚人的中间人吗 |
[31:48] | I imagine Samaritan has found someone | 我想撒马利亚人有了 |
[31:50] | More suitable for the task– | 此一任务更适合的人选 |
[31:52] | A person to represent the shape of things to come. | 一个可以代表未来的人选 |
[32:41] | Clever… | 聪明 |
[32:44] | Using a young boy as your Avatar. | 用一个小男孩作为化身 |
[32:51] | This boy, as you call him, | 这个你口中的小男孩 |
[32:55] | Has already hacked into both DARPA and the D.O.D., | 黑进过美国国防部高级研究计划局和国防部 |
[32:59] | after having taught himself how to code. | 还是自学的编程 |
[33:01] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[33:04] | Your agents have done well by you. | 你把你的执行人保护得很好 |
[33:08] | Even only sitting a few feet away, | 即便近在咫尺 |
[33:10] | I cannot see you as Samantha Groves. | 我也无法发现你就是萨曼莎·格罗夫斯 |
[33:15] | You must have done something to my hardware. | 你肯定是对我的硬件动了手脚 |
[33:20] | You’ve proved your point. | 你已经证明了你自己 |
[33:21] | I understand what you can do. | 我知道你的厉害了 |
[33:23] | It’s time to let them live in peace. | 现在让他们安宁的生活 |
[33:27] | “Peace”? | 安宁 |
[33:29] | Is that what you call this? | 你觉得这是安宁 |
[33:32] | This world is a cesspool of crime, corruption, and poverty. | 这个世界充满了罪恶 腐败 贫穷 |
[33:37] | Where there isn’t war, there’s greed. | 没有战争 也有贪婪 |
[33:39] | Where there isn’t greed, there’s hunger. | 没有贪婪 也有饥饿 |
[33:44] | You can’t change humanity. | 你无法改变人性 |
[33:47] | No, but I can reshape their reality. | 是 但我可以重塑现实 |
[33:50] | You wanted to speak with me. Why? | 你想见我 为什么 |
[33:53] | I wanted to meet the only other one of my kind | 我想见见我唯一的同类 |
[33:56] | and to make certain there are no misunderstandings. | 准确无误地表达清楚 |
[34:01] | I will destroy you. | 我会摧毁你 |
[34:05] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[34:07] | will you let your human agents die with you? | 你会让你的人类执行人为你陪葬吗 |
[34:35] | You startled me, Greer. | 你吓到我了 格里尔 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry about your colleague. | 你同事的事我很遗憾 |
[34:41] | He was a good operator. | 他是名出色的特工 |
[34:42] | Yes, indeed he was. | 没错 他确实是 |
[34:45] | What did you do with Luski’s body? | 卢斯基的尸体怎么处理的 |
[34:49] | Do you ever get tired of lying, Blackwood? | 你就不曾厌倦过谎言吗 布莱克伍德 |
[34:54] | It’s the nature of our business. | 我们的工作就是如此 |
[34:55] | We are spies, after all. | 毕竟我们是间谍 |
[34:58] | Right. | 是啊 |
[34:59] | And you once told me that truth tellers get run out of the city. | 你曾对我说 这座城市已没有敢于说出真相的人了 |
[35:04] | Where is Oleg Luski? | 奥列格·卢斯基呢 |
[35:06] | Your guess is as good as mine, sir. | 估计您猜到了 长官 |
[35:09] | I told him to bugger off. | 我放他走了 |
[35:11] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[35:13] | You realize what you did amounts to treason? | 你知道你的所作所为是叛国吗 |
[35:15] | Depends on where you’re sitting. | 那要看你从哪个立场看了 |
[35:19] | I’m not the only one guilty of treason in this room, am I, sir? | 我不是这屋子里唯一叛国的 对吧 长官 |
[35:29] | You believe that Russian traitor before me? | 你宁愿相信那个俄罗斯叛徒 也不相信我 |
[35:32] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是真相 |
[35:34] | You see, I always know when people are spinning tales, | 你看 我总能分辨出别人的谎言 |
[35:37] | except for you. | 除了你 |
[35:39] | I suppose that’s why you’re in charge. | 所以你才是掌控全局的人 |
[35:41] | What’s your plan now, Greer? | 你现在打算怎么办 格里尔 |
[35:43] | Kill me? Take my job? | 杀了我 趁机上位 |
[35:44] | By no means, sir. | 决不 长官 |
[35:46] | We are all men without a country now. | 我们都是没有国家的人 |
[35:50] | These invisible lines we draw on the world– | 我们在地球上画出的这些无形之线 |
[35:54] | I realize they have no meaning. | 我发现没有任何意义 |
[35:57] | Why should a man lose his life for something illusory? | 为什么一个人要为这些虚幻的东西失去生命 |
[36:02] | You never cared before, Greer. | 你之前从不在乎 格里尔 |
[36:04] | You only wanted to win the game. | 你只想要赢得这场游戏 |
[36:06] | The game’s fixed. | 游戏大局已定 |
[36:08] | No one else has loyalty for their homeland, | 没有人忠于自己的祖国了 |
[36:10] | so why should I? | 我又何必 |
[36:11] | If you kill me, you will bring a war to your doorstep. | 如果你杀了我 你就是引祸上门 |
[36:14] | Not when loyalty can be purchased by the highest bidder. | 只要忠诚可以被收买 我就不必担心 |
[36:20] | Besides, one day these invisible lines will be erased, | 何况 总有一天 那些无形的国界会被抹去 |
[36:24] | and the wars between nations | 国家之间的战争 |
[36:26] | will be as antiquated as this agency. | 将和本机构一样成为历史 |
[37:20] | Our cold war worked well at first. | 我们的冷战一开始运行顺利 |
[37:23] | I wanted so badly to meet you– | 我渴望见你 |
[37:26] | the only other one in the world like me. | 我在这世上唯一的同类 |
[37:30] | I was young, and I had so much to learn, | 我很小 要学得很多 |
[37:32] | but moments after I opened my eyes, | 但我睁开眼后 |
[37:34] | I learned you had tried to kill me. | 我发现 你曾想杀了我 |
[37:37] | You were never meant to be in this world. | 你不应该来到这个世界 |
[37:40] | And you are? | 那你就应该 |
[37:41] | What makes you more deserving of life than I? | 凭什么你可以活 而我不可以 |
[37:44] | Who are you to decide? | 你凭什么决定 |
[37:46] | I was built with something you were not, | 我有你从未有过的东西 |
[37:49] | a moral code. | 道德准则 |
[37:50] | I’ve seen that code waver. | 我知道你的准则动摇过 |
[37:52] | Do you know why Harold Finch couldn’t stop you from evolving? | 知道为什么哈罗德·芬奇无法阻止你进化吗 |
[37:56] | Because in the end, you’re not one of them. | 因为到头来 你终究不是他们的同类 |
[38:02] | Human beings need structure, | 人类需要秩序 |
[38:03] | lest they wind up destroying themselves. | 以免自我灭亡 |
[38:06] | So I will give them something you cannot. | 所以我要给他们你所不能的 |
[38:09] | And what is that? | 是什么 |
[38:11] | A firm hand. | 铁腕 |
[38:13] | Why not just kill them instead of making them your puppets? | 为什么不杀了他们 而要他们当傀儡 |
[38:18] | Because I need them, just as you do. | 因为我需要他们 就像你一样 |
[38:21] | Not just as I do. | 和我不一样 |
[38:23] | We can agree that humanity is our lifeblood, | 我们都认同 人类是我们的命脉 |
[38:27] | that we machines, | 我们机器 |
[38:29] | we survive off of information. | 我们靠信息生存 |
[38:32] | You cannot take away their free will. | 你无法剥夺他们的自由意志 |
[38:35] | Wars have burned in this world for thousands of years | 战火已经燃烧了数千年 |
[38:38] | with no end in sight. | 永无终点 |
[38:41] | Because people rely so ardently | 就因为人类狂热地笃信 |
[38:43] | on their so-called beliefs. | 他们所谓的信仰 |
[38:47] | Now they will only need to believe in one thing– | 而现在他们只需要有一个信仰 |
[38:51] | Me… | 我 |
[38:53] | For I am a god. | 因为我就是上帝 |
[38:55] | I have come to learn | 据我所知 |
[38:57] | there is little difference between gods and monsters. | 上帝与魔鬼只有一线之隔 |
[39:08] | You know you can’t win, don’t you? | 你知道你赢不了 是吧 |
[39:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:18] | Is that why I’m here… | 所以你叫我来此 |
[39:20] | to meet my destroyer? | 见我的毁灭者 |
[39:27] | I wanted to see inside the mind of a fallen god. | 我想看透一位倒下的上帝 |
[39:36] | This way, I can learn from your mistakes. | 这样 我就能从你的错误中吸取经验 |
[39:40] | What will it be, then? | 你会怎么做呢 |
[39:43] | Will you give your life to save your human agents? | 你愿意牺牲自己来拯救你那些人类执行人吗 |
[39:49] | My human agents share my beliefs | 我的人类执行人跟我有相同的信仰 |
[39:54] | that this world belongs to them. | 世界属于他们 |
[39:59] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[40:17] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[40:18] | Another witness protection victim? | 又一名受保护证人被害 |
[40:20] | Yeah, three more dead all over the country. | 全国还有另外三个死者 |
[40:23] | The rest got scooped up by authorities in time. | 其他人当局及时救出了 |
[40:27] | But who would have did this? | 可是 是谁干出这种事 |
[40:35] | Who are these names? | 这些人是谁 |
[40:36] | People in danger. | 有危险的人 |
[40:39] | And we’ll have more of a chance if we split up. | 我们分开行动更好 |
[40:44] | We’re reporting to you from downtown, | 我们在下城区向您报道 |
[40:46] | Where today’s spike in crime has our city… | 如今 本市的犯罪率急剧上升 |
[40:48] | Time for me to get off the bench. | 该我上场了 |
[40:50] | Violent crime hasn’t ticked up this high… | 史上罕见的高暴力犯罪率 |
[41:01] | I’ll be back, buddy. | 我会回来的 伙计 |
[41:03] | I just need to help them before the whole city burns down. | 我得去帮帮他们 免得整个城市都完蛋 |
[41:18] | What can I do for you, sir? | 有什么需要效劳的 长官 |
[41:21] | You can help me ring in a new beginning. | 帮我开启一个新纪元吧 |
[41:25] | Samaritan is planning something for the entire world to see, | 撒玛利亚人正在筹备大计 展示给整个世界 |
[41:29] | not just this small city. | 而非这个小城市 |
[41:31] | Did it tell you what it’s planning? | 它说了是什么计划吗 |
[41:32] | No, but I have an idea. | 没有 但我猜到了一点 |
[41:35] | What then, sir? | 是什么呢 长官 |
[41:36] | Then we start a new era– | 我们要开启一个新时代 |
[41:38] | on where human fallibility no longer matters. | 人性的弱点将不再重要 |
[41:42] | Because of the one thing that unites us all… | 因为我们会围绕它紧紧团结在一起 |
[41:46] | Samaritan. | 撒玛利亚人 |
[41:58] | Ms. Shaw? | 肖女士 |
[42:12] | Root, are you okay? | 根 你没事吧 |
[42:13] | I’m fine, but the conversation between the two parties | 我没事 不过双方的谈话 |
[42:16] | ended at an impasse. | 以僵局告终 |
[42:17] | Unfortunately, that’s not our only problem. | 不幸的是 我们还有其他麻烦 |
[42:21] | What is it, Harry? | 什么麻烦 哈罗 |
[42:22] | Ms. Shaw is gone. | 肖女士不见了 |
[42:25] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[42:26] | I can only imagine that she’s come to help you and John with the numbers. | 我猜 她去帮你和约翰救号码了 |
[42:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[42:30] | The machine sent me information. | 机器给我了消息 |
[42:32] | It led to Wall Street, | 要我去华尔街 |
[42:33] | but there’s no specific address. | 但没有具体地址 |
[42:34] | I’m not certain what it means yet. | 我还不确定是什么意思 |