时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[00:15] | Where’s Shaw? | 肖在哪 |
[00:16] | Sameen risked everything at the Stock Exchange. | 萨姆恩在证券交易所牺牲了一切 |
[00:19] | You think she’s dead. | 你认为她死了 |
[00:21] | What’s our final destination? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[00:22] | I’ve traced the truck to these new coordinates | 我追踪到了这辆卡车的新坐标 |
[00:25] | to what looks like a small town upstate. | 看起来像是州北部的一个小镇 |
[00:30] | We’re late. | 我们迟了 |
[00:31] | 66 hours. A rescue’s overdue. | 六十六小时 有效救援期过了 |
[00:34] | Sameen’s gonna kill us. | 萨姆恩会宰了我们的 |
[00:36] | She can’t fault us for lack of effort. | 她可无法指责我们未尽全力 |
[00:37] | You’ve caused mayhem over five states. | 你已经横跨五州恣意违法 |
[00:40] | And we only have one clue to show for it. | 我们却只有一条线索 |
[00:42] | One clue is plenty. It narrows focus. | 一条线索就够了 正好全神贯注 |
[00:44] | If she’s in the truck. | 前提是她真在卡车上 |
[00:46] | We find the truck, we find Sameen. | 我们找到卡车 就能找到萨姆恩 |
[00:48] | Don’t give up on her, Harold. | 别放弃她 哈罗德 |
[00:51] | I haven’t lost hope. | 我并未丧失希望 |
[00:53] | So this is where the truck disappeared? | 卡车就是在这里消失的 |
[00:56] | Maple, New York. | 纽约枫树镇 |
[00:57] | Remember, our enemy is watching. | 记住 我们的敌人正在监视 |
[00:59] | And beyond the reach of our mesh net, | 我们的私密网络之外 |
[01:01] | we need to speak with discretion and tread carefully. | 必须言语慎重 凡事小心 |
[01:05] | What’s today’s cover? | 今天的掩护身份是什么 |
[01:07] | Detective Alice Ginsburg. | 爱丽丝·金斯伯格警探 |
[01:10] | You got a new partner, Columbo. | 你有新拍档了 神探科伦坡 |
[01:12] | Lionel’s gonna love that. | 莱奈尔肯定会乐死 |
[01:13] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[01:15] | I need to ask his assistance. | 我需要他帮忙 |
[01:18] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[01:18] | And please… | 还有拜托 |
[01:20] | be safe. | 千万小心 |
[01:22] | We will, Harold. | 我们会的 哈罗德 |
[01:41] | Detective? | 警探 |
[01:43] | Sorry to just drop in. | 抱歉唐突拜访 |
[01:45] | What’s the news? | 有消息了 |
[01:46] | Sadly, none. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[01:47] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[01:49] | Just dandy. | 好得要命 |
[01:51] | Got the captain on my ass about the absence of my partner. | 队长成天追我屁股后边问我拍档哪儿去了 |
[01:54] | Tap dancing as fast as I can. | 累得我两脚不着地了 |
[01:57] | I’m sure you’re quite busy. | 我相信你肯定很忙 |
[01:59] | Glasses. | 眼镜儿 |
[02:00] | You didn’t come here to check on my mental health, did you? | 你不是就跑过来关心我的心理健康的吧 |
[02:02] | No, there was a small matter, but I can take care of it. | 不是 有点小问题 不过我能处理 |
[02:05] | It one of those people needs saving? | 有人要救 |
[02:08] | I’m all over it. | 早死早超生吧 |
[02:09] | I don’t want to distract you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[02:13] | I need some air anyway. | 我反正也需要透透气 |
[02:15] | Can’t breathe in here. | 这里简直喘不过气来 |
[02:32] | Unless Samaritan likes hot chocolate and cider, | 除非撒马利亚人喜欢热可可和苹果酒 |
[02:35] | we might’ve taken a wrong turn. | 看来我们是走错方向了 |
[02:37] | We haven’t. | 没有 |
[02:39] | The Founders’ Day committee would like to thank everyone | 镇庆委员会感谢各位 |
[02:42] | involved in putting on this fair, | 为本次集会付出的努力 |
[02:44] | especially Mayor Dowd. | 特别是多德镇长 |
[02:48] | Today we celebrate 212 years of history in Maple, | 今天 我们欢庆枫树镇建镇212周年 |
[02:54] | the biggest little manufacturing hub in upstate. | 枫树镇 北部最大的小制造业中心 |
[03:00] | Town could use a better tagline. | 这镇需要换个好点的标语了 |
[03:03] | When you kidnapped Finch, | 你绑架芬奇时 |
[03:03] | the Machine helped me to find you. | 机器帮我找到你 |
[03:06] | We should ask it for a clue. | 我们可以问它要线索 |
[03:07] | I did. | 我问了 |
[03:08] | She doesn’t know anything more than we do. | 她跟我们一样所知不多 |
[03:11] | There’s only two roads into and out of Maple. | 进出枫树镇的路只有两条 |
[03:13] | Local PD should have security footage from the toll booths. | 当地警察肯定会有收费站的安全监控录像 |
[03:17] | I don’t see why Samaritan would have spirited Shaw | 我不明白为什么撒马利亚人要把肖 |
[03:19] | all the way out to Pleasantville. | 一路带往快乐镇 |
[03:21] | Don’t judge a town by its cider. | 别以标语取镇嘛 |
[03:23] | Monsters love small towns. | 魔鬼最爱小镇 |
[03:37] | Have you found him yet, Detective? | 找到他了吗 警探 |
[03:41] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[03:42] | Some schlub here with a tyke. | 一废物 跟个孩子在一起 |
[03:43] | The man is Albert Weiss. | 此人是艾伯特·韦斯 |
[03:46] | He’s a sales associate at the Prime Hardware in Jersey City. | 泽西城精华五金的销售员 |
[03:49] | He’s in town to visit his niece, Rosie. | 他来镇上见他的侄女 罗西 |
[03:52] | This guy’s a puppy that’s been kicked too often. | 那家伙简直像只长期受虐的狗狗 |
[03:55] | Who’d want to kill a sad sack like that? | 谁会想杀这么一货呢 |
[04:01] | Glasses, | 眼镜儿 |
[04:02] | someone else got eyes on this guy. | 还有别人在监视这家伙 |
[04:05] | Remember Dani Silva? | 记得达尼·希尔瓦吗 |
[04:07] | Detective Silva is watching Mr. Weiss? | 希尔瓦警探在监视韦斯先生 |
[04:11] | Perhaps she has some information. | 也许她有消息 |
[04:13] | She’s IA. | 她是内务部的 |
[04:15] | Even if I wasn’t in your league of misfits, I’d steer clear. | 就算我不是你们超能英雄联盟成员 也宁可避远点儿 |
[04:23] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[04:29] | Catching some sun in the park? | 在公园晒太阳呢 |
[04:33] | You on a job, or you playing hooky, Fusco? | 你是在上班呢 还是在旷工呢 弗斯科 |
[04:36] | What, are you gonna write me up? | 干嘛 你要打我报告不成 |
[04:37] | Nah. | 不会啦 |
[04:39] | I’m out of Internal Affairs. | 我离开内务部了 |
[04:40] | I transferred to Gang Division. | 我调到反黑组了 |
[04:44] | You here for that guy? | 你来盯那家伙的 |
[04:46] | He’s in some kind of trouble, right? | 他有麻烦了 是吧 |
[04:48] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[04:50] | Weiss shows up in a couple cold missing person cases. | 韦斯在两件失踪人口悬案中出现过 |
[04:53] | He’s on two different witness lists. | 他是两起不同案件的目击证人 |
[04:55] | Cases are years apart. | 两案相隔数年 |
[04:56] | Maybe he stumbled across something, | 也许他无意中发现了什么 |
[04:59] | knows too much for his own good. | 知道了不该知道的事 |
[05:02] | Whatever he’s into, it’s bad news. | 反正肯定不是什么好事 |
[05:08] | We need to take a look at your security tapes. | 我们得看下你的监控录像 |
[05:11] | Chief, NYPD here to see you. | 局长 纽约警察找你 |
[05:18] | Someone didn’t join the Mickey Mouse Club. | 某人没加入米老鼠俱乐部啊 |
[05:21] | The hell brings NYPD here? | 什么风把纽约警察吹来了 |
[05:23] | We’re investigating a homicide. | 我们在调查一起凶杀案 |
[05:25] | That so? | 是嘛 |
[05:27] | Nothing like that in Maple. | 枫树镇没有这种事 |
[05:28] | Triple homicide in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林三尸命案 |
[05:30] | Perp fled this way in a refrigerated truck. | 行凶者坐冷藏卡车逃往此处 |
[05:32] | We need to check your surveillance tapes, | 我们得查下你们的监控录像 |
[05:34] | see if he passed through. | 看他有没有通过 |
[05:35] | A truck, | 卡车啊 |
[05:37] | If that’s all right with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[05:41] | Chief Wicker. | 威克局长 |
[05:44] | Call me Wick. | 叫我小威就行 |
[05:46] | Come on, then. | 那走吧 |
[05:56] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧嘿 |
[05:58] | Some kind of whiz kid? | 神童啊 |
[05:59] | I’m good with computers. | 我擅长电脑 |
[06:01] | I got skills too. | 我也有两手噢 |
[06:03] | You ever fired a Remington 870P shotgun? | 你开过雷明顿870P的霰弹枪吗 |
[06:06] | Fight between a computer and one of those, | 电脑跟那家伙对打 |
[06:09] | I’ll tell you which would win. | 你说谁是赢家 |
[06:17] | Serious stuff for a peaceful town. | 如此宁静的小镇 颇有重货啊 |
[06:21] | Wick loves his guns. | 小威爱枪 |
[06:25] | You know, Wick had a scandal a while back. | 小威之前有过丑闻 |
[06:27] | Abuse of power. | 滥用权力 |
[06:28] | But last summer, | 不过去年夏天 |
[06:29] | the mayor jumped him all the way to chief. | 镇长一路把他提拔为局长 |
[06:32] | Lucky son of a gun. | 走了狗屎运了 |
[06:36] | Some kids are outside spraying graffiti on those patrol cars. | 有群孩子在外边的巡逻警车上涂鸦 |
[06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[06:47] | One piece of footage is corrupted. | 有一处录像损坏了 |
[06:50] | I’m gonna need to take a look at the hard backups. | 我得去看下备份 |
[06:53] | The DVDs are locked in storage. | DVD都锁在仓库 |
[06:55] | You want ’em, you’re gonna have to let me in on the case… | 你想看 得先跟我说说案情 |
[06:59] | Over drinks. | 喝上几杯 |
[07:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:04] | If I can find the time. | 我有时间的话 |
[07:08] | Don’t be coy. | 别害羞 |
[07:10] | I don’t like coy. | 我不喜欢害羞 |
[07:16] | Coy’s not my thing either. | 我也不擅长害羞 |
[07:26] | I never thought I’d say this… | 真没想到我会说这话 |
[07:31] | but you got to be more careful. | 不过你得再小心点儿 |
[07:36] | You found the truck. | 你找到卡车了 |
[07:37] | It entered Maple and never left. | 它进了枫树镇就没再离开过 |
[07:40] | Shaw’s still here in town. | 肖还在这镇上 |
[07:44] | Hold on, Shaw. | 撑住 肖 |
[07:47] | We’re close. | 我们快到了 |
[07:57] | Welcome to Maple. | 欢迎来到枫树镇 |
[07:59] | What brings you to town? | 你们来镇上有何贵干 |
[08:01] | Catching up with a friend. | 来见个朋友 |
[08:03] | How long you two had this place? | 你们俩开这店多久了 |
[08:05] | Laura bought it a half year ago. | 劳拉半年前买下的 |
[08:07] | Larry, go help her with that. | 拉里 去帮她下 |
[08:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:10] | This doesn’t weigh a thing. | 这并不重 |
[08:14] | You sure I can’t give you a hand? | 确定不需要帮忙 |
[08:15] | Thanks. I’d rather not be disturbed. | 谢了 别打扰我就好 |
[08:17] | I’ve got business to attend to. | 我有生意要顾 |
[08:19] | You elevate abduction to an art. | 你简直把绑架升级为艺术了 |
[08:23] | Always travel with an empty suitcase. | 永远记得带空行李箱旅行 |
[08:26] | Never know what you might pick up. | 不一定会捡到什么东西啊 |
[08:28] | Yeah, but anyone who realizes the chief is gone, | 不过一有人发现局长失踪 |
[08:31] | they’re gonna come looking for us. | 就会查到我们身上 |
[08:32] | We’re fighting a clock now. | 我们现在要快了 |
[08:33] | We’re already on a clock. | 我们本来就要快 |
[08:35] | The longer it takes us to find Sameen… | 我们找萨姆恩的时间花得越久 |
[08:40] | Our rival hid the truck footage. | 敌人在隐藏卡车录像 |
[08:43] | Maybe they’re hiding something else. | 也许他们还隐藏了别的东西 |
[08:47] | Your surveillance. | 你们的监控 |
[08:49] | Any other footage corrupted in the last couple of days? | 最近几天还有别的录像损坏吗 |
[08:52] | I don’t know who the hell you think you are, | 我不知道你当自己是什么人 |
[08:53] | but you two better hope– | 不过你们俩最好盼着 |
[08:54] | Answer the question, Chief. | 回答问题 局长 |
[08:57] | Setup’s buggy, video disappears time to time. | 设置问题 视频时不时就会丢 |
[09:00] | Not recently, though. | 不过最近没有 |
[09:01] | When footage is corrupted, | 损坏的录像 |
[09:02] | is it concentrated to a geographic area? | 是不是集中在某个特定区域的 |
[09:05] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[09:06] | What’s this got to do with anything in my juris– | 这跟我的辖区有什么关 |
[09:09] | You talk so much and say so little. | 废话一堆 没句有用的 |
[09:11] | I found the truck. | 我找到卡车了 |
[09:11] | It has an eagle-shaped hood ornament. | 它发动机罩上有个鹰型装饰 |
[09:13] | I spoke to a rest stop waitress who had seen it. | 我跟个休息站的女服务员聊过了 |
[09:16] | It was abandoned three days ago. | 三天前被弃了 |
[09:17] | It’s been impounded. | 被没收了 |
[09:18] | Let’s move… | 我们走 |
[09:21] | as soon as I make Wick more comfortable. | 我得让小威舒服点儿 |
[09:30] | Here’s a list of the missing person cases by date. | 这是按日期排列的失踪人口案清单 |
[09:32] | I got Weiss’ credit card statements for the last eight years, | 我有韦斯近八年的信用卡账单 |
[09:34] | extracted the days that he was in town. | 列出了他来城里的时间 |
[09:38] | What? I got ’em from a friend. | 咋的 我朋友给的 |
[09:41] | No one’s got your back on this one, huh? | 这案子没人支援你啊 |
[09:44] | No, I don’t have departmental approval. | 没有 局里没批准 |
[09:46] | One of the missing persons was my witness. | 失踪人员之一是我的证人 |
[09:48] | I got to find out what happened. | 我得查出到底怎么回事 |
[09:50] | Dog with a bone. | 狗见了肉骨头啊 |
[09:52] | You’ll make a good detective, | 你肯定是出色的警探 |
[09:53] | terrible spouse. | 恐怖的妻子 |
[09:56] | Nine times, Weiss was in the city. | 九次 韦斯都在城里 |
[09:58] | Nine times, the dates match missing persons. | 九次 日期跟失踪人员匹配 |
[10:00] | That’s more than just a pattern. | 这可不只是模式了 |
[10:01] | No way. | 肯定不是 |
[10:03] | This guy’s scared of his own shadow. | 这家伙谨小慎微的 |
[10:04] | You think he’s the angel of death? | 你认为他是死亡天使 |
[10:05] | I don’t know, he worked at a hardware store. | 不知道 他在五金店工作 |
[10:07] | Wouldn’t be hard for him to get materials to make bodies go away. | 想找材料毁尸灭迹可是轻而易举 |
[10:10] | Come on. | 得了 |
[10:11] | This guy wouldn’t murder a fly. | 这家伙连只苍蝇都杀不死 |
[10:17] | 100 pounds of lye was stolen from his hardware store a few years ago. | 他的五金店几年前丢了45公斤的碱液 |
[10:21] | That would disappear, well… | 那可足够毁掉 |
[10:23] | a whole lot of bodies. | 一堆尸体 |
[10:25] | All the victims had gang connections. | 所有的受害者都跟黑帮有关 |
[10:28] | I’m thinking murder for hire. | 可能是赏金杀手 |
[10:30] | So you’re saying that gangs paid this guy | 你是说黑帮付钱给这家伙 |
[10:33] | to take out sensitive targets? | 处理敏感目标 |
[10:35] | I think it’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[10:37] | He looks more like a Maytag man than he does a hit man. | 他一脸老实相 丝毫不像杀手 |
[10:40] | You’d never see him coming. | 他毫不引人注目 |
[10:41] | Works clean. He’s never been caught. | 下手干净 他从没被抓过 |
[10:43] | So gangs start using him as a freelancer. | 所以黑帮开始拿他当自由职业者 |
[10:45] | So if he’s back in town, | 既然他回城了 |
[10:46] | that means some sap’s about to take a bath in lye. | 就说明某货要泡个碱液澡了 |
[10:51] | I’m coming with. | 我一起去 |
[10:52] | Weiss killed my witness. | 韦斯杀了我的证人 |
[10:53] | Thanks, but I got this. | 谢了 不过我来 |
[10:55] | Look, if we’re right about this, | 如果我们猜对了 |
[10:57] | you’re in over your head with this guy. | 你根本搞不定这家伙 |
[10:59] | You got to deal with me. | 你得跟我一起 |
[11:03] | I think I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪儿 |
[11:05] | You got a nicer tie? | 你有好点的领带没 |
[11:08] | What? It’s my lucky tie. | 啥 这是我的幸运领带 |
[11:22] | Eyes on the road. | 眼睛看路 |
[11:23] | Keep your mind on navigating. | 专心路线 |
[11:26] | Can’t afford to lose any more time. | 没有时间可以浪费了 |
[11:29] | You really are sure she’s alive. | 你真确定她还活着 |
[11:33] | You know about Schrodinger’s cat? | 你知道薛定谔的猫吗 |
[11:38] | There’s a cat trapped in a box with something lethal. | 一只猫跟致命毒剂一起关在盒子里 |
[11:42] | There’s a 50% chance the cat’s been killed, | 有50%的可能猫已经死了 |
[11:44] | but until you open the box, | 但除非打开盒子 |
[11:46] | there’s no way to know one way or the other. | 否则永远不可能知道到底如何 |
[11:48] | Quantum physics says before you open the box, | 量子物理学认为在打开盒子之前 |
[11:50] | the cat isn’t dead or alive. | 猫既非死 亦非生 |
[11:53] | It’s both. | 亦死亦生 |
[11:55] | What about after you open the box? | 那打开盒子之后呢 |
[11:56] | Reality collapses back onto itself. | 波函数就会坍落 |
[12:00] | Cat’s either alive, or it’s dead. | 猫要么是生 要么是死 |
[12:04] | We’re gonna see reality soon. | 我们很快就会看到现实了 |
[12:07] | But you don’t bet against Shaw. | 但你可不会想跟肖对赌 |
[12:09] | No. | 不想 |
[12:13] | Nothing kills that cat. | 那只猫是杀不死的 |
[12:26] | Guy’s truck’s out back. | 那家伙的卡车在外边 |
[12:28] | Something bothering you? | 有问题吗 |
[12:30] | No, just you clean up nice. Who would have thunk? | 没有 你一收拾 挺惊艳 |
[12:34] | So what’s Weiss doing here? | 韦斯来干嘛呢 |
[12:36] | High tea. | 下午茶 |
[12:43] | Weiss brought his niece here for the past two days. | 韦斯这两天一直带侄女过来 |
[12:45] | I think he’s casing a target. | 我想他在踩点 |
[12:48] | All his previous victims have disappeared from their workplaces. | 他之前所有的受害人都是从工作场所失踪的 |
[12:56] | Left his niece at home. | 把侄女留在家里 |
[12:58] | He’s about to make his move. | 他是准备行动了 |
[13:01] | Who’s his mark? | 目标是谁 |
[13:09] | It’s my mother. I got to take this. | 是我母亲 我得接下 |
[13:12] | How’s your back, Ma? | 你背还好吗 妈 |
[13:13] | Your mother? | 你母亲 |
[13:14] | Honestly, Detective. | 真的吗 警探 |
[13:16] | The restaurant employs one waiter with gang connections: | 那餐厅雇佣了一名有黑帮背景的服务员 |
[13:19] | Marcus Young. | 马库斯·扬 |
[13:21] | He lives in territory controlled by the 280 gang. | 他居住的地区受280帮控制 |
[13:23] | Perhaps another gang wants him to disappear. | 也许是另一个帮派想让他消失 |
[13:26] | You think a banger works here? | 黑帮份子在这儿工作 |
[13:32] | He’s here. Got to go. | 他在这儿 得走了 |
[13:38] | That’s Weiss’ target. | 那就是韦斯的目标 |
[13:49] | No need for violence. | 别动用暴力嘛 |
[13:50] | All right, we’re having tea, remember? | 得了 我们在喝茶 记得吗 |
[13:52] | Bullets go great with tea. | 子弹配茶 回味无穷 |
[13:53] | No, let’s do this the easy way. | 不了 还是选条轻松的路吧 |
[13:54] | Let me handle it, please. | 拜托让我处理吧 |
[14:13] | Hands in the sky. | 举起手来 |
[14:17] | You talking to me, Detective? | 你跟我说吗 警探 |
[14:19] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[14:22] | I was told the bathroom was this way. | 他们说是洗手间在这边 |
[14:23] | You’re under arrest for trespassing. | 你因侵入罪被捕了 |
[14:25] | What? It was an honest mistake. | 什么 这是无意之过 |
[14:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[14:28] | Yeah, you did. You resisted arrest. | 你做了 你拒捕 |
[14:29] | Come on, let’s give them some air. | 走吧 出去透透气 |
[14:31] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[14:37] | Please, no! | 拜托不要 |
[14:39] | I’ll do anything you say, just don’t hurt me again. | 我会乖乖听话 拜托别伤害我 |
[14:46] | We’ve arrived, Harold. | 我们到了 哈罗德 |
[14:48] | Let’s hope the truck is here. | 但愿卡车在这里 |
[14:49] | Please be careful. | 请千万小心 |
[14:53] | Thanks for letting us in. | 感谢帮忙 |
[14:54] | I don’t care, dude. Go to town. | 随便吧 哥们儿 得去镇上 |
[15:00] | Guy reeks of tequila, and it’s 3:00 P.M. | 这家伙一身[墨西哥酒]龙舌兰味 这才下午三点 |
[15:02] | Looks like Founders’ Day is the new Cinco de Mayo. | 看来镇庆日是另一个[墨西哥节]五五节啊 |
[15:06] | His name is Mason Bauer, | 他叫梅森·鲍尔 |
[15:08] | deadbeat trust funder | 落魄的信托基金持有人 |
[15:11] | whose fund crashed four months ago. | 他的信托基金四个月前完蛋了 |
[15:13] | This is the first job he’s had. | 这是他的第一份工作 |
[15:15] | We’re here with Willy Clark, the luckiest guy in Maple. | 这位是威利·克拉克 枫树镇最幸运的家伙 |
[15:19] | What are you gonna do with the money? | 你准备拿这笔钱做什么 |
[15:20] | I don’t know, man. I don’t know. | 我不知道 天啊 我不知道 |
[15:22] | But I knew today was gonna be great. | 不过我知道 今天肯定棒极了 |
[15:24] | If I was Mason, I’d be drinking too. | 我要是梅森 也会喝酒 |
[15:25] | Homeless man just hit the jackpot. | 流浪汉赢得大奖 |
[15:27] | Luck is in the air. | 喜气洋洋啊 |
[15:36] | That’s our truck. | 是那辆卡车 |
[15:43] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[15:46] | She’s not in the truck. | 她不在车里 |
[15:57] | This is a medical drill and saw. | 这是医用钻锯 |
[16:01] | Lost a lot of blood. | 失血很多 |
[16:04] | Maybe they were trying to save her, | 也许他们是想救她 |
[16:05] | but this doesn’t look good. | 但看来情况不妙 |
[16:18] | I’m so sorry, John, Samantha. | 我很遗憾 约翰 萨曼莎 |
[16:21] | It’s not over yet. We’ll find her. | 还没结束 我们会找到她 |
[16:23] | The truck came here for a reason. | 卡车来这里肯定是有原因的 |
[16:25] | Were they taking Sameen to a hospital? | 他们把萨姆恩送去医院了吗 |
[16:27] | I’ve already hacked the hospital’s server. | 我已经黑进了医院的服务器 |
[16:28] | They haven’t admitted anyone with her injuries. | 未发现有与她类似的情况 |
[16:31] | Why would agents shoot Sameen in the head | 为什么那些特工对萨姆恩头部开枪 |
[16:33] | only to try to patch her up? | 又要救她 |
[16:34] | Our enemy has strange methods. | 我们的敌人思路诡异 |
[16:37] | It found a use for her. | 它发现她还有用 |
[16:39] | Does the hospital have a neurosurgeon? | 那医院有神经外科医生吗 |
[16:41] | I’m sending you his address. | 我把他的地址发过去 |
[16:42] | But please expedite a blood sample for analysis | 不过麻烦送血样加急处理 |
[16:45] | and verify that it is Sameen’s before any heads roll. | 先确定是萨姆恩 再砍人脑袋不迟 |
[16:48] | Heads won’t roll yet. | 不会砍人脑袋的 |
[16:50] | The people who hurt her deserve special attention. | 伤她的人 别想一死了之 |
[16:56] | Dr. Victor Haskell? | 维克多·哈斯凯尔医生 |
[16:57] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[16:59] | Where is Sameen Shaw? | 萨姆恩·肖在哪里 |
[17:00] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[17:03] | You worked on her three nights ago. | 你三天前的晚上给她动过手术 |
[17:05] | I haven’t performed any surgeries in months. | 我几个月没动过任何手术了 |
[17:07] | I was fired. | 我被炒了 |
[17:09] | But I got a call that night. | 但那晚我接到一个电话 |
[17:11] | Someone was performing a craniotomy. | 有人要做开颅手术 |
[17:13] | He needed my advice. | 需要我的指导 |
[17:16] | It wasn’t going well. | 手术进行得不太顺利 |
[17:17] | Then he hung up. I don’t know who it was. | 然后他就挂电话了 我不知道是谁打来的 |
[17:18] | The number was blocked. | 来电号码被屏蔽了 |
[17:19] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[17:22] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[17:24] | Bad things happen here when you ask questions. | 多嘴的人在这里没好下场 |
[17:27] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[17:28] | Maple was on the verge of collapse. | 枫树镇濒临破产 |
[17:31] | 80% of the town worked for the textile factory, | 镇上80%的人都在纺织厂工作 |
[17:33] | but business was moving overseas. | 但公司要搬到海外了 |
[17:35] | Then a corporation bought it, | 一家大公司收购了工厂 |
[17:38] | Carrow. | 卡罗 |
[17:39] | Saved everyone’s jobs, | 挽救了所有人的工作 |
[17:40] | saved Maple. | 挽救了枫树镇 |
[17:41] | Then things changed. | 然后一切都变了 |
[17:46] | People protesting Carrow were killed. | 反对卡罗的人都被杀了 |
[17:48] | In a manner. | 可以这么说 |
[17:50] | The mayor tried to get the factory to phase out their diesel generators. | 镇长想让工厂淘汰现有的柴油发电机 |
[17:53] | Then someone leaked the paper information | 就有人透露消息 |
[17:56] | implicating the mayor in corruption. | 暗指镇长贪污舞弊 |
[17:59] | He ended up taking his own life. | 他最后自杀身亡 |
[18:02] | And the new mayor, six months ago, | 而新镇长 六个月前 |
[18:05] | he was a gas station attendant. | 他只是位加油工 |
[18:07] | What’s that got to do with you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[18:16] | I was on the city council. | 我当时是市议员 |
[18:18] | I was framed for medical malpractice. | 我被陷害出了医疗事故 |
[18:21] | Is the factory still in textiles? | 工厂现在还做纺织吗 |
[18:23] | No, Ms. Thompson runs the factory, repurposed it. | 不 现在是汤普森女士管事 改做别的了 |
[18:27] | They make a tech thing now. | 现在做科技产品 |
[18:29] | Transponders. | 异频雷达收发机 |
[18:33] | We need to talk to Ms. Thompson. | 我们要跟汤普森女士谈谈 |
[18:35] | This is her. | 就是她 |
[18:36] | We saw her speak at the town square. | 我们见过她在镇广场讲话 |
[18:39] | You ask questions about the factory, you’ll wind up dead. | 你们敢问关于工厂的事 就离死不远了 |
[18:42] | She controls everything. | 她控制一切 |
[18:44] | Don’t worry about us, Doctor. | 不必担心我们 医生 |
[18:47] | Samaritan runs the factory. | 撒马利亚人在操纵工厂 |
[18:49] | Welcome to Maple. | 欢迎来到枫树镇 |
[18:53] | Won’t happen again, sir. | 下次不会了 先生 |
[18:55] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢您 警探 |
[19:06] | IA told me if I go within 100 feet of that guy, | 内务部说我敢靠近他30米以内 |
[19:08] | I’ll be suspended. | 就停我职 |
[19:10] | What makes a man like Mr. Weiss become a killer? | 韦斯先生这样的人怎么会是杀人犯呢 |
[19:14] | Guy like that, living an unhappy life, | 他这样的人 生活不如意 |
[19:17] | answers an unorthodox Craigslist ad, | 偶然发现了分类信息网上的非法广告 |
[19:20] | finds he likes it. | 发现他挺喜欢这行当 |
[19:21] | Some people are called to be killers. | 有的人骨子里就是杀人犯 |
[19:25] | I found a lead. | 我找到条线索 |
[19:28] | Weiss owns a home in Brooklyn under a false name. | 韦斯在布鲁克林有处以假名注册的房产 |
[19:36] | So, um… | 那谁 |
[19:38] | any news? | 有消息吗 |
[19:40] | I’m afraid things aren’t looking good. | 恐怕情况不妙 |
[19:44] | We should be prepared for an unfavorable outcome. | 我们应该 做好心理准备 |
[19:50] | Just say it plain. | 就直说吧 |
[19:52] | She’s dead, right? | 她死了 是不是 |
[20:00] | I got a lead. | 我有线索了 |
[20:01] | House in Brooklyn owned by Weiss. | 韦斯在布鲁克林的房产 |
[20:05] | You talk to the banger yet? | 你跟那黑帮份子谈过了吗 |
[20:06] | He’s not a banger. | 他不是黑帮的人 |
[20:08] | Checked the Gang Division files. | 刚查了反黑组的文件 |
[20:09] | He’s a witness. | 他是目击证人 |
[20:10] | Saw a bigwig from the 280 gang kill three guys, | 亲眼看到280帮的大佬杀了三个人 |
[20:14] | but he won’t testify. | 但他不肯作证 |
[20:18] | Marcus Young? | 马库斯·扬 |
[20:20] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢前来 |
[20:24] | You. | 你 |
[20:25] | I saw what you did to that guy. | 我看到你对那人做了什么 |
[20:27] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[20:28] | The 280 gang hired that guy to shut you up. | 280帮雇了那人来灭你的口 |
[20:30] | That old man? | 那老家伙 |
[20:32] | Got to be kidding me. | 你别逗了 |
[20:33] | That old man’s got a mean streak. | 那老家伙狠着呢 |
[20:37] | Detective Fusco here will take you someplace safe. | 弗斯科警探会带你去安全的地方 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna go find that hit man. | 我去找那个杀手 |
[20:45] | Weiss is dangerous. | 韦斯很危险 |
[20:46] | We need to work on this together. | 我必须陪你一起去 |
[20:48] | You got yourself sidelined. | 你已经被限制行动了 |
[20:49] | I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself. | 我是大人 能照顾自己 |
[21:00] | Watch your back, now. | 当心 |
[21:02] | I’m a winner. I’m a winner! | 是我赢了 是我赢了 |
[21:05] | That’s Mason from the impound lot. | 那是在停车场工作的梅森 |
[21:06] | He shot the guy who won the lottery. | 他枪杀了那个赢得彩票的人 |
[21:10] | One guy’s fortune goes up in smoke. | 一个人的财富化为乌有 |
[21:11] | Another guy wins the lottery. | 另一个人赢了大奖 |
[21:14] | Maybe Samaritan came here for the factory, | 撒马利亚人也许是为工厂而来 |
[21:16] | but it’s expanded its grip to the whole community. | 但它转而开始操纵整个社区 |
[21:20] | It’s playing with people’s lives. Why? | 它在肆意支配人们的生活 为什么 |
[21:25] | Look. | 看 |
[21:27] | There’s our mark. | 我们的目标 |
[21:30] | Bring the car around. | 把车开过来 |
[21:35] | This is horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[21:36] | Founders’ Day is ruined. | 镇庆日被毁了 |
[21:38] | For that hooligan to do this today– | 那流氓竟然在今天动手 |
[21:42] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:43] | Where’s Weiss? | 韦斯在哪 |
[23:43] | He must have run off. You all right? | 他肯定已经跑了 你没事吧 |
[23:45] | You let him escape? | 你竟然让他跑了 |
[23:50] | Nothing useful on her phone, Harold. | 她手机里没什么有用的信息 哈罗德 |
[23:55] | Swept the B&B. It’s clean. | 搜过酒店房间了 没有发现 |
[23:57] | We have to move fast. | 我们得快点 |
[23:58] | Your little voice finally tell you something about Sameen? | 你那小声音终于告诉你萨姆恩的行踪了 |
[24:02] | No, but Ms. Thompson will. | 没有 但汤普森女士会的 |
[24:04] | At a minimum, she may know | 至少 她可能知道 |
[24:05] | what our rival is making in the factory | 敌人在工厂制造什么 |
[24:07] | and how it’s manipulating the people of Maple. | 以及它如何操纵枫树镇居民 |
[24:09] | If it re-creates this in other cities, | 如果它在别的城市故技重施 |
[24:12] | countless people will suffer. | 无数人会遭殃 |
[24:13] | Right now, I only care about one person, Harold. | 现在 我只在乎一个人 哈罗德 |
[24:16] | I’m gonna take first swing at this. | 这里先交给我处理 |
[24:18] | All right? | 行吗 |
[24:18] | You get ten minutes. | 给你十分钟 |
[24:24] | I’m warning you, | 我警告你 |
[24:24] | the police will come looking for me. | 警察会找我的 |
[24:29] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我可不这么想 |
[24:31] | I’d introduce myself, but you already know us. | 我本想自我介绍 但你已经知道我们是谁了 |
[24:34] | What did you do with Sameen? | 你对萨姆恩做了什么 |
[24:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:37] | You know, little firecracker, brown hair. | 你知道 一个小暴脾气 棕色头发 |
[24:42] | I don’t know who you mean. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[24:43] | Hope you’ve got a good physical therapist in town. | 希望这镇上有个好理疗师 |
[24:46] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[24:47] | I do what I’m told. I follow the instructions. | 我只是照吩咐办事 听从指示 |
[24:51] | What instructions? | 什么指示 |
[24:52] | Emails | 电子邮件 |
[24:54] | telling me where to go, | 告诉我去哪 |
[24:56] | what to say, places to leave things, | 说什么 东西放到哪 |
[24:59] | find other things. | 找什么东西 |
[25:00] | I do what I’m told. | 我乖乖听话 |
[25:02] | I get to live a nice life. | 就有好日子 |
[25:05] | If I don’t… | 如果我不听 |
[25:07] | They kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[25:10] | My real name is Maryann Holst. | 我的真名是玛丽安·霍尔斯特 |
[25:13] | Six months ago, I was working at a CVS in Pittsburgh. | 半年前 我在匹兹堡一家超市工作 |
[25:17] | Had a heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[25:19] | I woke up with a new pacemaker at the Maple Hospital. | 我醒来时身在枫树镇医院 植入了新的起搏器 |
[25:23] | A blonde woman told me I’d been given a new job, | 一位金发女郎说我有了新的工作 |
[25:26] | a second chance, | 第二次机会 |
[25:28] | but I don’t know anything. | 但我什么都不知道 |
[25:33] | You’re a good liar, | 你很会撒谎 |
[25:35] | but I’m losing my patience now. | 但我现在已经没耐心了 |
[25:37] | And you don’t want me to turn you over | 而且你不会希望我把你 |
[25:39] | to my colleague here. | 交给我的这位同事 |
[25:41] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[25:43] | Maryann Holst officially died in Pittsburgh six months ago. | 根据官方记录玛丽安·霍尔斯特半年前在匹兹堡去世 |
[25:47] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[25:48] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[25:49] | She’s an agent now. | 她现在是特工 |
[25:51] | I put you on a private line. | 我用私密线路跟你说 |
[25:53] | John, you cannot allow Samantha to take over the interrogation. | 约翰 你不能让萨曼莎审讯 |
[25:56] | It will lead to the torture and possible murder | 她会被严刑拷打甚至折磨致死 |
[25:58] | of a woman who may well be innocent. | 而她可能是无辜的 |
[26:00] | Even if she was just obeying orders, she’s responsible. | 即便她只是遵从命令 她仍负有责任 |
[26:02] | Our friend is gone. | 我们的朋友没了 |
[26:04] | I feel Sameen’s loss as acutely as you, | 失去萨姆恩 我跟你一样难受 |
[26:05] | but we can’t become monsters. | 但我们不能变成魔鬼 |
[26:07] | Thompson is hiding something. | 汤普森还有所隐瞒 |
[26:08] | And if I can’t get it out of her, | 如果我没法让她松口 |
[26:11] | she can. | 她可以 |
[26:13] | My ears are burning. | 我耳朵在痒了 |
[26:16] | Do I get to come out and play? | 我有机会上场玩玩吗 |
[26:17] | Please, let me try. Please? | 拜托 让我试试 拜托 |
[26:24] | Ms. Thompson, the transponders you make at the factory, | 汤普森女士 你在工厂制作的异频雷达收发机 |
[26:26] | what do they do? | 是做什么用的 |
[26:27] | I don’t know. I swear to God. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[26:29] | Why did your supervisors turn the town on its head? | 为什么你的上司要控制这个小镇 |
[26:33] | What is the goal? | 他有何目的 |
[26:34] | I think they want to make people happy. | 我想他们是希望人们能开心 |
[26:38] | I’ve given so many people new jobs at the factory, | 我在工厂给了很多人工作 |
[26:42] | jobs they’re suited to. | 适合他们的工作 |
[26:43] | Everyone is so happy. | 大家都很开心 |
[26:45] | What about Dr. Haskell and the dead mayor? | 那哈斯凯尔医生和死去的镇长呢 |
[26:48] | I doubt they’re happy. | 他们不会开心吧 |
[26:49] | The blonde woman told me a few must be displaced | 金发女郎告诉我说少数人要被牺牲掉 |
[26:53] | so that the majority may thrive. | 多数人才能繁荣 |
[26:56] | Everyone rewarded according to their abilities. | 每个人都依能力给予奖励 |
[26:58] | But the things we saw today– | 但我们今天所看到的 |
[27:00] | There have been some recent changes. | 近来有些变动 |
[27:05] | Mason shooting that poor man… | 梅森射杀了那个可怜的人 |
[27:08] | Things have fallen out of balance, | 开始失控了 |
[27:10] | like we’re being punished. | 就像我们在受惩罚一样 |
[27:12] | It isn’t punishment. It’s studying us. | 这不是惩罚 而是研究 |
[27:17] | Our enemy hasn’t had the time to learn the intricacies of human nature, | 我们的敌人没有时间学习人类复杂的本性 |
[27:21] | so it’s turned Maple into its own little ant farm. | 于是就把枫树镇变成它的蚂蚁农场 |
[27:25] | It took a broken town and rearranged the populace. | 收下了一个废弃小镇 然后重新调整人口布局 |
[27:30] | First, it made things perfect. | 首先 一切都设计地完美无缺 |
[27:33] | Then it decided to see what happens if you shake the ant farm. | 然后决定 敲打蚂蚁农场 观察反应 |
[27:38] | I promise, I never meant for anyone to get hurt. | 我发誓 我没想伤害任何人 |
[27:41] | That’s not good enough. | 这还不够 |
[27:42] | She’s our only lead. | 她是我们唯一的线索 |
[27:43] | But she doesn’t know anything. | 但她什么都不知道 |
[27:45] | I haven’t asked her yet. | 我还没开始审问 |
[27:51] | Your people used this on our friend. | 你们的人在我们朋友身上用了这个 |
[27:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[27:56] | John, you have to stop her. | 约翰 你得拦住她 |
[27:57] | Thompson is a puppet. | 汤普森只是个傀儡 |
[27:58] | Thompson’s lying. | 汤普森在撒谎 |
[27:59] | She knows something. | 她知道内幕 |
[28:00] | We are not beasts. | 我们不是野兽 |
[28:02] | A little beastliness is just the thing now and then. | 时不时地释放点兽性而已 |
[28:05] | I saw her. I saw the brunette woman. | 我看到她了 那个褐发女人 |
[28:07] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托别这样 |
[28:08] | Where? | 在哪 |
[28:09] | They were taking her into the factory. | 他们把她带到工厂去了 |
[28:11] | I can help you. I can help you get inside. | 我能帮你 我能带你进去 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry that I lied. | 抱歉我撒谎了 |
[28:15] | I had to. They’ll kill me. | 我不得不 否则他们会杀了我 |
[28:17] | Thank you for telling us. | 感谢告知 |
[28:20] | Honesty is always the best policy. | 诚实总是上上策 |
[28:24] | John! | 约翰 |
[28:31] | Final question. | 最后问题 |
[28:33] | You lie, this goes in your skull. | 你要是撒谎 就钻你脑袋 |
[28:36] | When you saw our friend… | 你见到我们朋友 |
[28:39] | was she alive? | 是活的吗 |
[28:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:55] | Doesn’t matter what happened or what you saw in that basement. | 地下室发生什么 你见到什么 都无关紧要了 |
[28:58] | You broke into his house. | 你闯进了他家 |
[29:00] | He fired shots because he thought his life was in danger. | 他开枪是以为他的生命受到威胁 |
[29:03] | That’s all the DA’s gonna hear. | 地检官只会关注这个 |
[29:04] | There’s a kill room in that house. | 这屋子有杀人房 |
[29:05] | Yeah, if it still exists. Good luck getting a warrant now. | 就算现在还在 搜查令能申请到吗 |
[29:08] | If you hadn’t shot up the basement, | 你要没把地下室打穿 |
[29:09] | maybe I would have gotten a confession out of him. | 或许我能从他那套出供词 |
[29:11] | I saved your ass. | 我救了你一条小命 |
[29:12] | I don’t need you to save me. | 我不需要你救 |
[29:18] | I couldn’t stand to lose someone today. | 我不能再失去任何人了 |
[29:22] | Listen, I went through the missing person cases | 听着 我查看了那些失踪人口的案子 |
[29:25] | and saw one other cop pulled those files last year: | 去年有个警察也查过这些文件 |
[29:29] | Bill Buchanan from Jersey City police. | 泽西城警局的比尔·布坎南 |
[29:34] | Then he went home | 然后他回到家 |
[29:36] | and took a carbon monoxide nap in his garage. | 在车库里一氧化碳自杀了 |
[29:39] | Maybe old Billy made the same connections we did | 也许老比利跟我们想到一处去了 |
[29:41] | and got a little too close, | 离真相太近 |
[29:42] | so Weiss made him disappear. | 韦斯就杀了他灭口 |
[29:44] | And now he might want to do the same to the both of us. | 现在他也许也想要我俩的命 |
[29:47] | I hope he tries. | 让他放马过来 |
[29:54] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[29:58] | Remember, one false move, you’re dead. | 记住 走错一步 你就没命 |
[30:03] | So have fun. | 好好玩吧 |
[30:07] | Evening, Ms. Thompson. | 晚上好 汤普森女士 |
[30:08] | Hello, Dave. | 你好啊 戴夫 |
[30:10] | What brings you around so late? | 这么晚有何贵干 |
[30:13] | Just giving my cousins a tour. | 带我表兄妹参观一番 |
[30:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:18] | Welcome to Carrow. | 欢迎来到卡罗 |
[30:29] | The security suite is in here. | 安保系统在这里 |
[30:39] | My password is… | 我的密码 |
[30:40] | Unnecessary. | 不需要 |
[30:49] | We’ll have to move quickly after I shut down the cameras and alarms. | 我把监控和警报一关 我们就得动作快点 |
[30:53] | It’s just a skeleton crew tonight. | 今晚只有基本人员在 |
[30:56] | It’s not them I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是他们 |
[31:06] | Microdots. | 微型 |
[31:07] | Invisible GPS trackers, probably. | 应该是隐形GPS定位器 |
[31:11] | They are transponders. | 这些是异频雷达收发机 |
[31:13] | Stick these on your tech equipment, | 能贴在高科技设备上 |
[31:14] | your kid’s backpack, your keys. | 孩子书包上 钥匙上 |
[31:16] | Carrow will keep track of it all. | 卡罗就能一直追踪它们 |
[31:19] | That sounds useful, right? | 挺有用的 是吧 |
[31:23] | Samaritan will have constant location data on everything. | 撒马利亚人将持续掌握一切位置数据 |
[31:28] | But it wouldn’t have brought Shaw here to put a tracker on her. | 但它不可能把肖带来就为装个定位器 |
[31:33] | Where did they take her? | 他们把她带到哪去了 |
[31:35] | There, but I don’t have access. | 那里 但我没有权限 |
[31:36] | That area’s classified. | 那片区域是保密的 |
[31:38] | You’re on your own from here. | 得靠你们自己了 |
[31:41] | When the shooting starts, duck. | 一交火 躲开 |
[33:00] | It’s polite to knock. | 敲门是基本礼貌 |
[33:03] | Weiss. | 韦斯 |
[33:06] | You were gonna make it look like she hung herself. | 准备伪装成她上吊自杀吗 |
[33:08] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[33:12] | I swore I’d never get caught. | 我发过誓我不会被抓 |
[33:14] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to break that promise. | 是吗 你得违反誓言了 |
[33:17] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我可不觉得 |
[33:48] | Here come the fireworks. | 烟花要绽放了 |
[34:00] | Today’s not the day to screw with us. | 今天最好别惹我们 |
[34:02] | You get one chance to run. | 给你们个机会逃命 |
[34:05] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[34:10] | Try to be nice, and this is what happens. | 想当好人 人家还不领情 |
[34:12] | Come on, Ms. Thompson. | 来吧 汤普森女士 |
[34:23] | This is the factory’s real project. | 这才是工厂真正的项目 |
[34:27] | These are neural implants | 这些是植入神经 |
[34:28] | to prevent seizures in people with epilepsy | 用来防止癫痫症痉挛 |
[34:32] | or brain damage. | 脑损伤痉挛 |
[34:34] | But look here. | 但是看这里 |
[34:36] | Transponder. | 异频雷达收发机 |
[34:37] | The implants can relay information to Samaritan. | 植入神经能将信息传送给撒马利亚人 |
[34:40] | Watching the people of Maple isn’t enough. | 监视枫树镇的人们还不够 |
[34:42] | It wants to study us on an electrochemical level. | 它想从电化学角度研究我们 |
[34:45] | They’re gonna stick one of these in Shaw. | 他们要往肖身上植入这个 |
[34:48] | We really are just pets to it. | 它真的只当我们是宠物 |
[34:50] | Pets don’t carry guns. | 宠物不会带枪 |
[34:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:00] | Please, don’t shoot. | 拜托 别开枪 |
[35:03] | Look. | 看 |
[35:09] | Sameen? | 萨姆恩 |
[35:18] | John, Samantha. | 约翰 萨曼莎 |
[35:20] | The blood from the truck– | 卡车上的血 |
[35:22] | the test came back– | 检测结果出来了 |
[35:24] | it isn’t Sameen’s. | 不是萨姆恩的 |
[35:28] | Please let me go home. | 拜托让我回家 |
[35:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:33] | Delia Jones. | 迪莉娅·琼斯 |
[35:37] | You were in the truck? | 你当时在卡车里 |
[35:41] | It was you the whole time? | 一直都是你 |
[35:48] | Have there been any other patients here in the past three days? | 过去三天这里还有其他病人吗 |
[35:52] | No, just her. | 没有 只有她 |
[35:54] | We followed the wrong clues, Finch. | 我们跟错线索了 芬奇 |
[35:57] | Why was Delia at the stock exchange? | 为什么迪莉娅会在证券交易所 |
[36:00] | She was a secretary there. | 她是那儿的秘书 |
[36:03] | She must have been shot in the firefight. | 一定是在交火中被击中了 |
[36:06] | They got rid of the witnesses, | 他们清除了目击者 |
[36:07] | but it seems that they brought Delia here | 但把迪莉娅带到那里 |
[36:09] | to test the neural implant. | 以测试植入神经 |
[36:14] | Root? | 根 |
[36:15] | Your friend left. | 你朋友离开了 |
[36:18] | She found the reinforcements. | 她发现援军了 |
[36:20] | We have to take Delia with us. | 我们得带迪莉娅一起走 |
[36:22] | I need to stay behind. | 我得留下 |
[36:25] | I’m quitting my job. | 我会辞职 |
[36:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[36:29] | When they track you down, remember this. | 等他们抓到你 记住 |
[36:31] | By taking orders without question, | 你不加质疑地听从命令 |
[36:33] | you’ve destroyed this town. | 毁了这个镇 |
[36:34] | You deserve what’s coming to you. | 你有什么报应 活该 |
[36:36] | John, they’ll be trying to turn the cameras back on. | 约翰 他们在重启摄像头 |
[36:38] | Hide your face. | 蒙上脸 |
[37:15] | Root? | 根 |
[37:22] | Root? | 根 |
[37:33] | Good timing. | 时机掐得真妙 |
[37:35] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开 |
[38:04] | Thanks for saving my ass. | 多谢你救我一条小命 |
[38:06] | See, that’s how you show proper gratitude. | 看 这才是表达感激之情的恰当方式 |
[38:15] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:19] | It’s my first kill. | 这是我第一次杀人 |
[38:22] | I had to. | 我不得不 |
[38:26] | They ruled it a good shooting, but… | 他们判定为合理开枪 但是 |
[38:29] | I got assigned mandatory counseling. | 我被强制要求参加心理咨询 |
[38:32] | You stopped a killer. | 你阻止了杀人犯 |
[38:33] | You saved Marcus. | 你拯救了马库斯 |
[38:35] | He’s gonna testify against the 280 gang. | 他会指证280帮 |
[38:38] | Today’s a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[38:46] | You’re a real terror. | 你挺恐怖 |
[38:50] | You remind me of a friend. | 让我想起了一个朋友 |
[38:53] | A couple of friends, actually. | 应该说是几个朋友 |
[38:57] | You’re gonna see a lot of death. | 你会目睹很多死亡 |
[39:00] | Heroics ain’t a job you carry easy. | 英雄并不容易当 |
[39:06] | Dr. Enright is keeping an eye on Delia at the safe house. | 恩耐特医生在安全屋照看迪莉娅 |
[39:10] | I’ve prepared a cover for her once she’s healed. | 我为她准备了掩护身份 等她痊愈后可以用 |
[39:14] | She’ll have to hide. | 她仍要四处躲藏 |
[39:16] | What about Maple? | 枫树镇怎么办 |
[39:18] | The factory has closed. | 工厂关闭了 |
[39:19] | Samaritan is pulling out. | 撒马利亚人撤离了 |
[39:21] | Maple may fall apart. | 枫树镇也许会垮掉 |
[39:24] | The people there will have to learn to fend for themselves again. | 那里的人要重新学会自食其力 |
[39:29] | I sent you for nothing. I’m sorry. | 我害你们一无所获 对不起 |
[39:31] | We saved people, Finch. | 我们救了人 芬奇 |
[39:34] | Shaw would be proud. | 肖会为此骄傲 |
[39:36] | And she’d understand what we have to do. | 她会理解我们必做之事 |
[39:40] | Root might not, though. | 而根可能不会 |
[39:43] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[39:48] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[39:53] | The Machine must know where Shaw is | 机器肯定知道肖在哪里 |
[39:55] | and if she’s alive. | 知道她是生是死 |
[39:56] | But… | 但是 |
[39:59] | she won’t tell me. | 她不告诉我 |
[40:03] | Ms. Groves, our only lead brought us to the brink of disaster. | 格罗夫斯女士 我们唯一的线索把我们带进了绝境 |
[40:08] | You and John came perilously close to being discovered. | 你和约翰只差一点点就会被发现 |
[40:15] | I care about her deeply. | 我非常在乎她 |
[40:18] | But if only for our own sake, we have to let her go. | 但是为了我们 我们只能放手 |
[40:21] | You gave up on her days ago. | 你几天前就放弃她了 |
[40:25] | You really think she’s dead. | 你真的认为她死了 |
[40:27] | I want to hold out hope. | 我也想心存希望 |
[40:31] | But hope is painful. | 但希望太痛 |
[40:35] | We may never find her. | 我们可能永远找不到她 |
[40:36] | We need an answer. | 我们需要答案 |
[40:39] | I need an answer | 我需要答案 |
[40:40] | if Sameen is alive or if she’s dead. | 萨姆恩到底是活着 还是死了 |
[40:44] | Please, help us. | 求你 帮帮我们 |
[40:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:12] | S T O P Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa. | |
[41:16] | S T O P Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa. | |
[41:19] | Harold, what’s she saying? | 哈罗德 她在说什么 |
[41:20] | S T O P Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa. | |
[41:25] | S T O P Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa. | |
[41:29] | – Sierra. Tango. Oscar. Papa. – “Stop.” | -S T O P -“停” |
[41:34] | S T O Sierra. Tango. Oscar– | |
[41:38] | The Machine is asking us to stop looking for her. | 机器叫我们停止找她 |
[41:44] | Perhaps the Machine does know. | 也许机器知道 |
[41:45] | Perhaps it has a plan. | 也许它另有计划 |
[41:47] | But for our own survival, our sanity, | 但为了我们的生存 我们的理智 |
[41:53] | I believe we must reconcile ourselves | 我相信我们必须接受一点 |
[41:55] | with never knowing the truth. | 我们也许永远得不到真相 |
[41:58] | Otherwise, our pursuit of it will consume us entirely. | 否则 我们的追寻会彻底吞噬我们 |
[42:15] | Good-bye, Harold. | 再见 哈罗德 |
[42:34] | If this is the afterlife, | 死后就这样啊 |
[42:36] | it sucks. | 逊 |
[42:39] | I sincerely hope you managed to get some rest, | 真心希望你休息好了 |
[42:42] | my dear Sameen. | 亲爱的萨姆恩 |
[42:44] | You’re going to need it. | 你会很需要 |