时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:29] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:46] | Any word from Root? | 根有消息了吗 |
[00:50] | And no new leads on Shaw. | 肖也没有线索 |
[00:56] | Any progress on the backlog of numbers we missed | 撒马利亚人攻击期间我们错过的号码 |
[00:59] | when Samaritan went on the offensive? | 有进展吗 |
[01:01] | The ones I’ve looked into are already dead | 我查的那几位 有的已经死了 |
[01:04] | or locked up for the crimes we failed to prevent. | 有的因为我们没能及时阻止犯罪被捕了 |
[01:07] | Me, too, but I found three that are open missing persons cases. | 我查的也一样 不过我发现三起失踪人口案 |
[01:11] | All three went missing during the same 48-hour period. | 三起都在48小时内发生 |
[01:15] | I’m trying to find out if they might be connected. | 我在调查他们是否有关联 |
[01:17] | Or still alive. | 是否还活着 |
[01:19] | I’ll do what I can to assist, | 我尽力帮助 |
[01:20] | but I’m afraid the unfortunate facts of having a real life | 不过遗憾的是 真正的现实生活 |
[01:22] | have finally caught up to me. | 给了当头一棒 |
[01:26] | Professor Whistler has jury duty, | 惠斯勒教授被选中为陪审团成员了 |
[01:29] | and I can’t ignore it | 而我还不能置之不理 |
[01:30] | for fear of attracting unwanted attention to my cover identity. | 否则怕掩护身份会引发关注 |
[01:34] | You just have to try to get out of it like everybody else. | 你就学其他人 想办法脱身呗 |
[01:38] | And if I’m stuck on a jury when the next number comes up? | 我困在陪审团期间跳出新号码怎么办 |
[01:41] | Fusco and I can handle it. | 弗斯科跟我能处理 |
[01:43] | Now, about that, | 说到这个 |
[01:44] | after everything that’s happened… | 鉴于目前的事态 |
[01:48] | perhaps it would be best | 也许我们暂时应该 |
[01:49] | if we left him out of our operations for now. | 尽量别让他参与我们的行动 |
[01:52] | When we started, you told me we’d both wind up dead. | 一开始 你就说过 我们俩会死 |
[01:57] | This is worse. | 这比死还惨 |
[01:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:01] | If we’re short-handed, we’re short-handed. | 缺人手就缺人手吧 |
[02:06] | We’re not bringing anyone else into this. | 我们不找别人了 |
[02:12] | It’s just you and me again, Mr. Reese. | 又只剩你我二人了 里瑟先生 |
[02:25] | I don’t care if I have bad reception, Terrence. | 我不管信号好不好 特伦斯 |
[02:28] | We’re rolling calls. | 现在就开始 |
[02:30] | Now get me on with Anton. | 给我接安东 |
[02:32] | We better be out of here by Friday night, you know. | 但愿我们周五晚能出去 |
[02:35] | I got courtside Knicks tickets. | 我可是有[NBA纽约]尼克斯队的场边球票 |
[02:39] | Grading exams. | 改卷子啊 |
[02:41] | Where do you teach? | 你在哪儿教书 |
[02:44] | At a local college. | 地方院校 |
[02:46] | I was a high school English teacher for 41 years, | 我当了41年的高中英文老师 |
[02:49] | but budget cuts– | 后来削减预算 |
[02:50] | I was pushed into retirement. | 我被迫退休了 |
[02:53] | I miss the students. | 我真想念我的学生 |
[02:54] | Some of them, but, you know, | 想念一部分学生 不过 |
[02:55] | I have a lot more free time now. | 我现在是大把时间 |
[02:57] | I’m actually learning to knit. | 我在学编织啦 |
[02:58] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[02:59] | If you’ll forgive me, | 抱歉 |
[03:00] | I really should focus on some work. | 我得专心工作了 |
[03:04] | You’re computerized. | 你用电脑啊 |
[03:05] | Now, that’s great. | 真棒 |
[03:06] | In public school, we barely had enough money for books and teachers, | 在公立学校 我们都不够钱购买课本和聘请教师 |
[03:09] | let alone fancy laptops. | 更别说买昂贵的笔记本电脑了 |
[03:10] | 已指派 已确定 非陪审员 加入下一组 待定 | |
[03:12] | What in the… | 搞什么 |
[03:14] | Okay, next group. | 好了 下一组 |
[03:15] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 天啊 天啊 |
[03:16] | Paladino, Mel. | 帕拉迪诺 梅尔 |
[03:18] | Everts, Riva. | 埃弗茨 莉娃 |
[03:20] | McDermott, Doug. | 麦克德莫特 道格 |
[03:22] | Whistler, Harold. | 惠斯勒 哈罗德 |
[03:25] | Rollins, Timothy. | 罗林斯 提摩西 |
[03:27] | Blake, Emma. | 布莱克 艾玛 |
[03:28] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[03:30] | I’m–I’m Emma, by the way. | 我 我叫艾玛 |
[03:33] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[03:34] | At least we’ll both have a friend in there, huh? | 至少我们在这儿交上朋友了哈 |
[03:40] | I need to be excused due to financial hardship. | 我需要免除陪审团义务 因为财政困难 |
[03:42] | I am negotiating a multimillion dollar deal. | 我在谈判千万美元的交易 |
[03:44] | You’ll be compensated for your time. | 你的时间会得到补偿 |
[03:46] | $40 a day. | 四十块一天 |
[03:48] | I hate cops. | 我讨厌警察 |
[03:49] | All cops. | 所有的警察 |
[03:50] | I’d never believe anything a cop said. | 警察说的话 我绝对不信 |
[03:52] | Just like I don’t believe what you’re saying now. | 你现在说的话 我也绝对不信 |
[03:55] | Nice try, Mr. Rollins. | 想得美 罗林斯先生 |
[03:56] | I don’t really follow the news, | 我不太看新闻 |
[03:58] | so I guess I don’t have an opinion one way or the other. | 应该说没什么看法 |
[04:01] | No challenge, your honor. | 没有异议 法官大人 |
[04:03] | No challenge. | 没有异议 |
[04:04] | No, I can’t think of anything | 不 我不认为 |
[04:05] | that would prejudice me in this case. | 我在此案中会持有偏见 |
[04:09] | I mean, except for the larger issues with our government. | 我只是对咱们的政府有意见 |
[04:12] | Issues? | 意见 |
[04:13] | One can’t really call it | 咱们的政府现在 |
[04:15] | government of the people by the people anymore, can one? | 可不再是民有 民享了 是吧 |
[04:19] | Because we’re all being watched by an intelligent supercomputer | 因为我们都被一台超级智能电脑监视着 |
[04:24] | that’s slowly but surely taking over the world. | 它毫无疑问正在稳步控制整个世界 |
[04:30] | You can return to your seat in the gallery, Mr. Whistler. | 回你的旁听席吧 惠斯勒先生 |
[04:33] | That’s Professor Whistler, actually. | 其实是惠斯勒教授 |
[04:39] | Okay, that’s our jury. | 好吧 陪审团有了 |
[04:41] | The rest of you are free to go. | 你们其他人可以离开了 |
[04:44] | What did I say about cell phones? | 我怎么说手机来着 |
[04:46] | Zero tolerance. | 绝不容忍 |
[04:47] | You are held in contempt. | 你在藐视法庭 |
[04:49] | What? No, I–I swear it was off. | 什么 不 我 我发誓我关了 |
[04:52] | That’s not even my ringtone. | 这根本就不是我的铃声 |
[04:54] | It seems we have a seat to fill. | 看来现在缺个人了 |
[04:57] | Professor Whistler, your number’s up. | 惠斯勒教授 你上吧 |
[05:17] | When I said I was looking forward to our next session, John, | 我说很期待下一次治疗会时 约翰 |
[05:20] | I didn’t expect you to make me wait so long. | 可没想到你会让我等这么久 |
[05:24] | Is that your way of saying you missed me, Iris? | 你是在说 你想我了吗 爱莉丝 |
[05:28] | It’s my way of saying | 我是在说 |
[05:29] | you’re not supposed to cancel mandatory sessions. | 你不应该取消强制性的治疗会 |
[05:31] | They didn’t give me mandatory sessions | 他们强制我参加治疗会 |
[05:33] | ’cause I’m good at following rules. | 可不是因为我循规守纪 |
[05:36] | Captain Moreno said you took unpaid leave. | 莫雷诺警长说你休了个无薪假 |
[05:40] | There was a death in the family. | 亲人离世 |
[05:44] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:48] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈这个吗 |
[05:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Then onto the good news. | 说个好消息吧 |
[05:59] | This is your last session. | 这是你最后一次治疗会了 |
[06:00] | I’m signing off on you. | 我会签字解放你 |
[06:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[06:03] | You’re sane, or close enough. | 你神智健全 基本健全 |
[06:07] | And you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:16] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:37] | Missing persons? | 失踪人口 |
[06:40] | You lost, Lionel? | 迷路了吗 莱奈尔 |
[06:42] | What’s the deal with these three? | 这三位什么情况 |
[06:44] | The deal is they’re on my desk, not yours. | 情况就是他们在我桌子上 不在你桌子上 |
[06:47] | They’re not homicides, | 这不是凶杀案 |
[06:48] | so I was guessing it’s part of our little side project. | 应该是咱们那个小副业吧 |
[06:51] | Actually, we’re putting that on hold for a while. | 实际上 我们准备暂停一下 |
[06:54] | When I need your help, I’ll let you know. | 我需要帮忙时 会通知你 |
[07:18] | Someday soon, | 在不久的将来 |
[07:20] | your phone will have a little “5K” on its screen | 你的手机屏幕上将会显示5K标志 |
[07:25] | a fifth generation wireless technology | 第5代无线技术 |
[07:28] | that will make it run faster and work better, | 可以让手机速度更快 运行更流畅 |
[07:30] | and that 5K will be there because of Caroline Mills, | 而5K之所以存在 是因为卡罗琳·米尔斯 |
[07:35] | the hard-working CEO of a major telecommunications firm | 一位在电信公司努力工作的首席执行官 |
[07:40] | who was gunned down in her own home | 她却被枪杀于自己家中 |
[07:42] | by her own husband, Chad Bryson. | 死于自己的丈夫 查德·布赖森之手 |
[07:46] | See, Caroline was about to earn her company billions, | 卡罗琳本来马上就要为她的公司赢利亿万 |
[07:51] | and you are going to hear from witness after witness | 而你们将会听到一个又一个证人 |
[07:54] | who will tell you that Chad, a failed entrepreneur, | 向你们描述查德 一个失败的企业家 |
[07:58] | couldn’t handle his wife’s success, | 无法接受他妻子的成功 |
[08:00] | that their marriage was on the rocks, | 他们的婚姻岌岌可危 |
[08:02] | and that, out of jealousy and greed, | 出于嫉妒 出于贪婪 |
[08:04] | Chad Bryson chose to kill his wife, Caroline, | 查德·布赖森宁愿杀死了他的妻子 卡罗琳 |
[08:09] | rather than risk being left with nothing. | 也不愿一无所有地离开 |
[08:13] | Finch, we just got another number. | 芬奇 我们有新号码了 |
[08:16] | I’m a touch busy at the moment. | 我现在有点忙 |
[08:18] | Yeah, but I think the Machine | 好吧 但我看机器想要你 |
[08:19] | wants you to handle this one personally. | 亲自处理这个号码 |
[08:21] | How can you possibly know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[08:23] | Because I just tracked down our new number, | 因为我刚刚追踪到新号码了 |
[08:25] | and she’s sitting right next to you. | 她就坐在你旁边 |
[08:47] | I spent last night digging through Emma’s digital footprint. | 我昨天查了一夜艾玛的网络数据资料 |
[08:50] | You find anything interesting? | 有什么发现吗 |
[08:52] | Nothing that she hadn’t already told me yesterday. | 全是她昨天告诉过我的 |
[08:55] | She taught high school English for 41 years | 她在高中教了41年的英文 |
[08:58] | and then was forced into retirement. | 然后被迫退休 |
[09:00] | Although prescriptions for anti-depressants | 不过抗抑郁处方 |
[09:04] | and appointments with a psychiatrist | 心理医生预约 |
[09:05] | suggest that she’s not happily retired. | 说明她的退休生活不甚幸福 |
[09:08] | Nothing wrong with getting a little help, Finch. | 寻求医疗帮助没什么不对啊 芬奇 |
[09:11] | Certainly not. | 当然没有不对 |
[09:12] | I just can’t find any clues as to why she needs our help. | 我就是查不出线索 她怎么会需要我们帮助 |
[09:16] | Which means that whatever’s going on, | 那说明如果要出事儿 |
[09:18] | it’s probably about this trial. | 多半是跟庭审有关 |
[09:21] | Might explain why she has enough press clippings about this case | 难怪她有一堆关于本案的剪报 |
[09:24] | to wallpaper an asylum. | 足够糊墙了 |
[09:26] | Yesterday, she denied knowing anything about it. | 昨天 她否认自己了解本案 |
[09:30] | Telling them what they want to hear to get herself on that jury. | 想方设法说谎以混进陪审团 |
[09:33] | Looks like she’s obsessed. | 看来她挺着迷 |
[09:35] | Perhaps she’s trying to get close enough to kill Chad. | 也许她是想接近并杀死查德 |
[09:38] | Or maybe she’s one of those nutballs who falls in love with a killer, | 也许她是那种一心迷恋杀人犯的神经病 |
[09:42] | and she’s after the prosecutors trying to put him away. | 想搞定检察官 免他的牢狱之灾 |
[09:45] | Either way, she may be our perpetrator. | 总之 她可能是行凶者 |
[09:47] | Try to find out what she’s planning, Mr. Reese. | 想办法查出她的图谋 里瑟先生 |
[09:49] | I’ll keep an eye on her here. | 我在这儿盯她 |
[09:55] | Neighbor. | 邻居 |
[10:09] | Okay, Emma. | 好吧 艾玛 |
[10:11] | Bought any good murder weapons lately? | 最近买了什么杀人武器呢 |
[10:17] | Kind of busy, Lionel. | 在忙啊 莱奈尔 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I figured that when you didn’t show up for work this morning, | 是啊 你早上没来上班我就猜到你忙了 |
[10:20] | so I thought I’d lend a hand. | 我就想自己应该帮把手 |
[10:21] | I’m trying to track down your missing three. | 我在查你那三个失踪人口 |
[10:23] | Didn’t I tell you to leave that alone? | 我不是说了让你别管吗 |
[10:24] | You’re not the only one | 你以为只有你能 |
[10:25] | who can pull a missing person’s file, smart guy. | 调出失踪人口档案吗 聪明小子 |
[10:27] | One of your three, his cell signal vanished in the armpit of Queens. | 三人中有一位 手机信号消失在皇后区贫民窟 |
[10:31] | I don’t have a body, | 我没发现尸体 |
[10:32] | but there’s a bar near here, | 不过这里有间酒吧 |
[10:33] | until recently, belonged to Elias. | 之前 一直属于以利亚 |
[10:35] | Damn it, Lionel. | 该死 莱奈尔 |
[10:38] | So I’m thinking maybe | 所以我想也许 |
[10:39] | your missing person used to do business with Elias. | 你查的这个失踪者以前跟以利亚做生意 |
[10:41] | Lionel… | 莱奈尔 |
[10:44] | I said I could handle it. | 我说了 我会处理 |
[10:45] | Just stay out of this one, okay? | 你就别管了 行吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | John! | 约翰 |
[11:03] | Please tell me you didn’t just shoot someone else. | 拜托告诉我你没再突突别人 |
[11:05] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[11:07] | But I was… | 不过 我 |
[11:10] | I thought | 我想 |
[11:12] | maybe we could keep talking. | 也许我们应该 继续谈话 |
[11:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:18] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[11:20] | About… | 谈 |
[11:25] | Things that have happened. | 发生过的事 |
[11:27] | Regular sessions. | 例行治疗会 |
[11:29] | I’d be happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[11:31] | But you should know this will be more than a quick chat | 不过你要知道 这可不再只是简单谈谈 |
[11:33] | to make sure you’re not about to snap. | 确保你不会崩溃就行 |
[11:35] | I’ll be asking you some pretty tough questions. | 我会问你一些很尖锐的问题 |
[11:39] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[11:40] | Like who are you, really? | 比如你到底是谁 |
[11:41] | Because you’re not a cop. | 因为你不是警察 |
[11:44] | My dad, three brothers, an uncle, and two of my aunts: | 我父亲 三位兄弟 一位叔叔 两位阿姨 |
[11:47] | all police. | 全是警察 |
[11:49] | I’ve been around cops my whole life, | 我这辈子都在跟警察打交道 |
[11:50] | and you, my friend, are not a cop. | 而你 我的朋友 不是警察 |
[11:55] | So how did John Reilly wind up working for the NYPD? | 那为什么约翰·莱利会为纽约警局工作 |
[12:03] | Does 9:00 a.m. tomorrow work for you? | 明早九点可以吗 |
[12:09] | And you worked closely with Caroline, Mr. Ward? | 你在卡罗琳身边工作吗 沃德先生 |
[12:12] | Senior Vice President of Operations. | 高级运营副总 |
[12:14] | I was her right hand. | 我是她的左右手 |
[12:15] | Her death was a huge loss. | 她的离世是巨大的损失 |
[12:18] | Caroline was Infinince. | 卡罗琳就代表了无极公司 |
[12:20] | Will the company fail without her? | 没有她公司撑不下去吗 |
[12:23] | No, we’re in good hands now with Dean Reston, our new CEO. | 不 迪恩·雷斯顿管理得当 他是新首席执行官 |
[12:26] | And the 5K standard that Caroline developed | 卡罗琳开发的5K标准 |
[12:29] | is about to put us back on top. | 将会使我们重上巅峰 |
[12:32] | It’s just a shame she won’t be alive to see it happen. | 真遗憾她无法亲眼见证了 |
[12:36] | Did Caroline’s success make her husband jealous? | 卡罗琳的成功让她丈夫很嫉妒吗 |
[12:40] | She did mention once that they’d been fighting a lot. | 她有一次是说过他们总是吵架 |
[12:42] | She was thinking about a divorce. | 她在考虑离婚 |
[12:44] | And when was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[12:46] | Two weeks before she died. | 她死前两周 |
[12:50] | Thank you, Mr. Ward. | 谢谢 沃德先生 |
[12:52] | Would you say Caroline was an easy person to work for? | 你觉得卡罗琳是个容易共事的人吗 |
[12:55] | Sure. Absolutely. | 当然了 绝对是 |
[12:57] | Exhibit A7, Your Honor. | A7证据 法官大人 |
[12:59] | A personnel report signed by Phillip Ward. | 菲利普·沃德亲自签署的人事报告 |
[13:03] | Could you read to me from page six, please? | 请读一下第六页好吗 |
[13:08] | “Attrition due to stress-related illnesses, | 压力相关疾病导致的人员流失 |
[13:11] | “including migraines, ulcers, and mental health problems | 包括偏头痛 溃疡和心理健康等 |
[13:14] | have increased by 15%.” | 增加了15% |
[13:16] | “Stress-related illnesses.” | 压力相关疾病 |
[13:18] | Caroline’s employees were so miserable, | 卡罗琳的下属极为痛苦 |
[13:21] | they were getting sick, leaving the company in droves. | 他们纷纷患病 陆续离开公司 |
[13:24] | Isn’t it possible one of them killed her? | 有没有可能是其中之一杀了她呢 |
[13:26] | Objection. | 反对 |
[13:27] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[13:28] | Nothing further. | 没有问题了 |
[13:29] | We will now recess for lunch. | 现在休庭用午餐 |
[13:31] | No. Karen! | 不 凯伦 |
[13:34] | Karen, you do not have that meeting without me. | 凯伦 你别想甩了我自己去参加会议 |
[13:36] | I said we push so we push. | 我说压住就压住 |
[13:37] | If Emma’s there to kill anybody, | 要是艾玛计划在这里杀人 |
[13:39] | she must be planning on using her bare hands. | 她肯定是计划赤手空拳了 |
[13:42] | I couldn’t find any evidence that she was trying to buy a weapon. | 我找不到她购买任何武器的证据 |
[13:45] | Perhaps her plan involves a method of attack you haven’t considered. | 也许她计划采用你未曾预料到的方式 |
[13:48] | I know a lot of ways to kill people, Harold. | 我知道的杀人方式多了 哈罗德 |
[13:53] | She just pulled out a second phone. | 她刚刚拿出第二台手机 |
[14:04] | Are you seeing this, Mr. Reese? | 你看到了吗 里瑟先生 |
[14:07] | Maybe I couldn’t find out Emma’s plan | 也许我查不出艾玛的计划 |
[14:09] | because she’s working with a partner. | 是因为她还有个同伙 |
[14:11] | Here’s lunch. | 午餐来了 |
[14:12] | Good. Give me a bite. I’m hungry. | 太好了 给我点 我饿了 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | 你必须照 我的指令行事 | |
[14:26] | Or maybe she’s not a partner after all, | 也许她根本不是同伙 |
[14:28] | but an unwilling participant. | 而是被迫参与者 |
[14:30] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | 未知号码 你必须照 我的指令行事 你别无选择 | |
[14:34] | 艾玛·布莱克 我不知道自己能不能撑下去 | |
[14:36] | 你必须照 我的指令行事 | |
[14:36] | 我做不到 你杀了我吧 | |
[14:39] | 你必须照 我的指令行事 | |
[14:39] | 我做不到 你杀了我吧 | |
[14:41] | 我做不到 你杀了我吧 | |
[14:49] | Fiona? | 菲奥纳 |
[14:53] | Fiona, what’s wrong? | 菲奥纳 怎么了 |
[14:54] | It’s an allergic reaction. | 是过敏反应 |
[14:55] | She’s in anaphylactic shock. | 她过敏性休克了 |
[14:58] | Must have one of those epi-pen things on her, right? | 她身上肯定会有肾上腺素之类的 是吧 |
[15:01] | She told the bailiff she couldn’t have eggs. | 她跟法警说过她不能吃鸡蛋 |
[15:03] | There’s eggs in mayo, right? | 蛋黄酱里有鸡蛋 是吧 |
[15:05] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[15:07] | We need an ambulance. | 我们需要救护车 |
[15:09] | Emma’s not the perpetrator here, Mr. Reese. | 艾玛不是行凶者 里瑟先生 |
[15:12] | Someone’s trying to fix this trial, | 有人想控制庭审 |
[15:13] | and they’re willing to kill to make it happen. | 他们为此不惜杀人 |
[15:25] | Our poisoned juror should recover, | 中毒的陪审员会康复 |
[15:26] | but she won’t be back in court anytime soon. | 不过她短期内无法返回法庭了 |
[15:28] | An alternate will take her place. | 会有人替代她 |
[15:30] | Whoever’s using Emma to fix the trial isn’t playing around. | 利用艾玛控制庭审的人可真不含糊 |
[15:33] | Any idea who sent those texts? | 知道是谁发的信息吗 |
[15:35] | Not yet, but in the meantime, | 还不知道 不过 |
[15:37] | I think I know who’s behind this. | 我知道谁在幕后操纵了 |
[15:39] | It looks like Chad Bryson hired some sort of a fixer | 看来查德·布赖森雇了某位掮客 |
[15:41] | to make sure he’s found not guilty. | 确定他不会被定罪 |
[15:44] | And since we got Emma’s number, | 既然跳出了艾玛的号码 |
[15:45] | they’re probably planning to kill her | 他们大概是计划杀掉她 |
[15:47] | and any other jurors who get in their way. | 和其他碍他们事儿的陪审员 |
[15:49] | They’re trying to tip the scales of justice. | 他们想影响法院的判决 |
[15:52] | We’re gonna tip them back. | 我们就再影响回去 |
[15:57] | Hello, John. | 你好啊 约翰 |
[15:59] | Been a while. | 久违了 |
[16:00] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[16:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[16:04] | I do a lot of business here. | 我在这儿有不少生意 |
[16:05] | Especially when high-ranking officials | 特别是有高层官员 |
[16:07] | get arrested in a hot tub with hookers and blow | 跟妓女洗鸳鸯浴时被捕曝光 |
[16:09] | and they need me to clean up the mess. | 他们需要我帮忙处理烂摊子 |
[16:12] | So… | 那么 |
[16:14] | Detective. | 警探 |
[16:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[16:18] | Undercover work. | 卧底 |
[16:20] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:22] | Did you really think you could fix the Chad Bryson trial | 你真以为自己能控制查德·布赖森的庭审 |
[16:25] | without calling me for help? | 不用我帮忙吗 |
[16:29] | I saw you snapping picture of the jurors, | 我看到你偷拍陪审员了 |
[16:31] | and Harold’s one of them. | 哈罗德是其中之一 |
[16:33] | Thanks, but we can handle this. | 谢了 不过我们能处理 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | So one question: | 一个问题 |
[16:40] | If business lady votes “Not guilty,” | 如果商人女投”无罪” |
[16:43] | what’s Grandpa gonna vote? | 老爷爷会投什么 |
[16:44] | He’s a cranky old man. | 老家伙很顽固 |
[16:45] | She seems like a pain in the ass. | 她很招人厌 |
[16:47] | She votes one way, | 她投”无罪” |
[16:50] | he votes the opposite. | 他就一定会投相反 |
[16:51] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[16:52] | Good guess. | 猜得妙 |
[16:54] | Totally wrong. | 全错 |
[16:56] | Do you see what he’s doing? | 你看到他在干什么了吗 |
[16:58] | He’s taking a drink after she does. | 她喝水后 他跟着喝 |
[17:01] | That’s called mirroring. | 这叫镜面反射 |
[17:02] | It means that, whether he knows it or not, | 就是说 他有意无意间 |
[17:04] | he has accepted her as the Alpha. | 将她视为了主宰 |
[17:07] | If she votes “Not guilty,” | 如果她投”无罪” |
[17:10] | he will, too. | 他也会 |
[17:14] | You got some place we can go work? | 有地方能容我们开工吗 |
[17:21] | All anyone at our company wants | 我们整个公司只想要 |
[17:23] | is what Caroline deserves: justice. | 为卡罗琳获取应得的正义 |
[17:25] | Thank you very much. Excuse me. | 非常感谢 失陪了 |
[17:27] | Here’s what I’ve got so far. | 目前的情况是这样 |
[17:29] | Alpha-bitch Lana, | 那个主宰狂拉娜 |
[17:30] | she’d be fired in a heartbeat if her bosses knew that she was embezzling. | 她上司要是发现了她挪用公款 会马上炒了她 |
[17:34] | Superfan Tim has a good size gambling problem, | 超级球迷提摩嗜赌成性 |
[17:37] | and good old Mel has a 40-year-old illegitimate son | 老好人梅尔有个四十岁的私生子 |
[17:40] | that he hasn’t told his wife about. | 他一直不敢告诉他妻子 |
[17:42] | We were trying to swing a verdict, Zoe, | 我们是要左右裁定 佐伊 |
[17:45] | not ruin their lives. | 不是毁人家一生 |
[17:46] | A little leverage never hurts. | 有筹码在手总是好的 |
[17:49] | Court is adjourned, Mr. Reese. | 现在休庭了 里瑟先生 |
[17:52] | What have you been– | 你有何 |
[17:54] | Ms. Morgan. | 摩根女士 |
[17:55] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[17:56] | It’s lovely to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[17:58] | And so unexpected. | 真意外 |
[18:00] | John? A word? | 约翰 借一步说话 |
[18:06] | I thought we agreed | 我们说好的 |
[18:06] | not to involve any more innocent people in our work. | 不再让其他无辜者介入我们的工作 |
[18:09] | Zoe’s not exactly what I’d call innocent. | 我看佐伊也不怎么无辜 |
[18:12] | Besides, she insisted. | 再说了 她非要插手 |
[18:15] | And saying no to Ms. Morgan was never your strong suit, was it? | 你就是不擅长拒绝摩根女士 是吧 |
[18:18] | Boys, are we gonna work or what? | 小子们 我们还干不干了 |
[18:23] | So unless there’s some prosecutorial misconduct going on, | 除非是检察官有不轨行为 |
[18:27] | nine times out of ten, | 否则十有八九 |
[18:29] | the person who wants to fix this trial is the person on trial. | 想控制庭审的人就是受审之人 |
[18:33] | Chad Bryson. | 查德·布赖森 |
[18:34] | I hacked into Chad’s accounts to see if there were any payments | 我黑进了查德·布赖森的账户查看是否有转账 |
[18:36] | that would help identify this fixer. | 能查出那名掮客的身份 |
[18:38] | Nothing unusual that I could find. | 未发现有什么异常 |
[18:39] | So whoever the fixer is, they’re good. | 看来这位掮客 相当厉害 |
[18:42] | They certainly picked the right person to sway the jury. | 他们算是选对影响陪审团的人了 |
[18:46] | Emma’s smart, she’s patient, she’s likeable. | 艾玛很聪明 有耐心 招人喜欢 |
[18:49] | If Emma says that Chad’s not guilty, | 如果艾玛说查德无罪 |
[18:51] | people are gonna believe her. | 大家会相信她 |
[18:54] | When you walk in that jury room, | 那间陪审团休息室里 |
[18:56] | all Emma needs is reasonable doubt. | 艾玛只需要有个合理怀疑就够了 |
[18:59] | You carry the burden of proof. | 而你有举证责任 |
[19:01] | And we need to get you ready. | 我们得帮你准备好 |
[19:04] | Okay. You’ve seen the evidence. | 好了 你们已经看过了证据 |
[19:06] | You’ve heard the closing arguments. | 听过了结案陈词 |
[19:07] | You’re all in the jury room, | 你们全都在陪审团休息室 |
[19:09] | and Emma says she doesn’t think Chad did it. | 而艾玛说她不相信是艾德干的 |
[19:13] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[19:16] | Based on all the evidence we’ve seen, | 基于我们看到的全部证据 |
[19:17] | I think it’s hard to imagine that he’s not guilty. | 我认为很难相信他无辜 |
[19:20] | What about the trainer | 那名健身教练不是说 |
[19:21] | who saw him leaving the gym at the time of the murder? | 谋杀发生时看到他正离开健身室吗 |
[19:24] | That’s reasonable doubt right there. | 这就是合理怀疑了 |
[19:25] | I suppose, technically. | 法律意义上说 是吧 |
[19:27] | Every situation has some measure of uncertainty. | 任何情况都有其不确定性度量 |
[19:30] | Harold, this isn’t science. It’s law. | 哈罗德 这不是科学 这是法律 |
[19:32] | Rational thought doesn’t apply. | 理性思维不适用 |
[19:35] | The cell records clearly place Chad near the house when it happened. | 手机记录清楚显示事发时查德在房子附近 |
[19:38] | So? I hear that can be faked. | 那又如何 我听说那可以伪造 |
[19:40] | I got a friend who can do it. | 我有个朋友就能做到 |
[19:42] | Now, that’s just cheating. | 这是耍赖 |
[19:44] | I mean, look what he says in these e-mails. | 看看他在电邮里说的话吧 |
[19:46] | Chad can’t stand Caroline’s success. | 查德无法忍受卡罗琳的成功 |
[19:48] | That’s one solid motive. | 可靠的动机 |
[19:50] | Lots of people resent a successful woman. | 很多人厌恶成功女性 |
[19:52] | Doesn’t mean he killed her. | 并不代表他杀了她 |
[19:53] | Fine, but lots of people | 好吧 但是”很多人” |
[19:55] | don’t have this much evidence saying they did it. | 并没有这么多证据证明他们干了 |
[19:57] | Better, but it’s still too polite. | 好点了 但还是太文雅了 |
[19:59] | What, are you from the Midwest or something? | 怎么 你出身中西部么 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I just don’t think he did it. | 我还是不认为是他干的 |
[20:05] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[20:07] | Look at all of this. | 看看这些 |
[20:08] | The divorce papers, the angry voicemails, | 离婚文件 愤怒的语音留言 |
[20:11] | the bloody footprint. | 血淋淋的脚印 |
[20:11] | Look at all that and tell me that Chad Bryson is not guilty as sin. | 看看这些 再对我说 查德·布赖森无罪 |
[20:21] | At this point, | 到了这步 |
[20:22] | my biggest challenge tomorrow will be staying awake. | 我明天最大的挑战是别困得睡着 |
[20:31] | You got plans? | 你有计划了 |
[20:34] | The night’s still young. | 夜色尚早 |
[20:35] | Thought I might hit up some contacts, | 本打算联系几个人 |
[20:37] | see if I can find out who Chad hired to fix this trial. | 打听下查德找了谁来控制庭审 |
[20:42] | Unless you have something else in mind. | 除非你另有想法 |
[20:47] | I still got other work to do. | 我还有事儿要做 |
[20:51] | I’ll be damned. | 见鬼了 |
[20:54] | You’re interested in someone, aren’t you? | 有人让你动心了 是不是 |
[20:59] | You don’t know me as well as you think you do. | 你没有想象中那么了解我 |
[21:01] | I think I know you better than you know yourself. | 我了解你超过你了解你自己 |
[21:04] | And whoever she is, it won’t last. | 无论她是谁 都不会长久 |
[21:10] | People like you and me, we’re great for a night | 你我这种人 玩一夜情挺好 |
[21:13] | or great for a weekend… | 玩一个周末挺好 |
[21:17] | But we really suck at letting people in. | 但我们无法敞开心门 |
[21:20] | We’re just not built that way. | 我们天生不是那块料 |
[21:24] | Sleep tight, John. | 晚安 约翰 |
[21:48] | You know, John, when you said you wanted to talk, | 约翰 你说你想谈的时候 |
[21:50] | I thought there would be more actual talking. | 我以为你是真想谈话 |
[21:55] | So your whole family’s police? | 你全家都是警察 |
[21:58] | Going back five generations. | 整整五代 |
[22:00] | You ever think about doing the job? | 你自己没想过要做吗 |
[22:02] | I went through the academy, actually. | 其实我上过警校 |
[22:04] | Graduated and everything. | 也毕业了 |
[22:05] | But I guess I was more interested | 不过看来我更感兴趣的 |
[22:07] | in what was going on inside other cops’ heads. | 是其他警察脑子里的东西 |
[22:11] | Your dad disappointed? | 你爸很失望吗 |
[22:13] | I think he was mostly just glad I was safe. | 我想他其实很高兴我安全了 |
[22:17] | When I was a kid, he taught me so much self-defense | 我小时候 他教了我太多的自卫术 |
[22:20] | that when my high school prom date got a little handsy, | 结果我的高中舞伴对我毛手毛脚时 |
[22:23] | I wound up knocking him out and making a citizen’s arrest. | 我一时紧张 把他打倒在地 来了个市民逮捕 |
[22:27] | Poor kid’s parents threatened to sue. | 那倒霉孩子的父母威胁要起诉 |
[22:30] | I actually did get sued when I was a kid. | 我小时候真的被起诉过 |
[22:32] | No. | 不是吧 |
[22:33] | I did. | 真的 |
[22:34] | My dad was trying to teach me how to drive. | 我爸教我开车 |
[22:37] | So I put our family’s Oldsmobile | 我把家里的奥尔兹车 |
[22:41] | through the side of our neighbor’s house. | 开到了邻居的房子里 |
[22:44] | I’m guessing you didn’t get your license for a while. | 我猜你好一阵子拿不到驾照了 |
[22:46] | I was only eight years old at the time. | 我当时才八岁 |
[22:52] | Are you and your dad still in touch? | 你跟你爸还有联系吗 |
[22:58] | We lost him when I was pretty young, | 我年轻时就失去了他 |
[23:00] | but I… | 不过我 |
[23:04] | I never talk about him. | 我从没谈起过他 |
[23:09] | Have you lost a lot of people, John? | 你失去了很多人吗 约翰 |
[23:12] | But you don’t talk about any of them, do you? | 但你从没谈起他们任何人 是吗 |
[23:18] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得是为什么 |
[23:21] | It’s a occupational hazard. | 职业病 |
[23:25] | With the work I’ve done, privacy becomes… | 由于我的工作 注重隐私成了 |
[23:31] | a habit. | 一种习惯 |
[23:33] | Maybe it’s time for some new habits. | 也许该有点新习惯了 |
[23:35] | Sometimes, habits are there to protect you. | 有时候 习惯可以保护人免受伤害 |
[23:38] | From what? | 免受什么伤害 |
[23:40] | From life. | 免受生活的伤害 |
[23:42] | From the way things go. | 免受事态的伤害 |
[23:46] | From the fact that every time you get close to someone, you… | 免受每次亲近一个人 都会 |
[23:59] | And you have seen clear evidence that | 你们看过了清楚的证据 |
[24:01] | only Chad Bryson had the means, motive, and opportunity | 只有查德·布赖森有办法 有动机 有机会 |
[24:07] | to enter the home he and Caroline shared | 走进他和卡罗琳共同的家 |
[24:10] | and to shoot her not once, not twice, | 对她开了不是一枪 不是两枪 |
[24:14] | but three times in her chest. | 而是三枪 直中胸腔 |
[24:18] | Now Caroline needs you to speak out, | 卡罗琳需要你们为她出声 |
[24:20] | because her voice was silenced. | 因为她已经永远地沉默了 |
[24:23] | How’s Emma doing? | 艾玛怎么样 |
[24:25] | She looks a bit worried, | 她看起来有点担心 |
[24:26] | but given the circumstances, who wouldn’t? | 不过目前这种情况 谁不担心呢 |
[24:28] | Any luck locating the fixer | 有没有找出那名掮客 |
[24:29] | so we can put a stop to all this? | 好让我们快点叫停这一切 |
[24:31] | No, you’ll just have to piss him off enough | 没有 你必须得把他惹急了 |
[24:34] | to bring him out in the open. | 才能逼他现身 |
[24:36] | We are in recess for deliberations. | 休庭审议 |
[24:38] | Showtime, Harold. | 开场了 哈罗德 |
[24:42] | In the interest of getting us home quickly, | 为了咱们都能快点儿回家 |
[24:44] | I can serve as foreperson. | 我来当陪审团团长吧 |
[24:45] | No, actually, I’d like the job. | 不 其实 我想当 |
[24:50] | With all due respect, Ma’am, | 恕我直言 女士 |
[24:52] | I handle rooms like this one every day. | 我每天都处理类似的会议 |
[24:54] | And I was a teacher for many years. | 而我当了多年的教师 |
[24:56] | I know quite a lot about resolving disputes. | 我非常懂得纠纷解决 |
[25:01] | Should we put it to a vote? | 我们投票好吗 |
[25:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | Everyone for me? | 有人投我吗 |
[25:14] | All yours. | 归你了 |
[25:16] | Okay. Emma made her first move. | 好 艾玛出手了 |
[25:18] | You need to come out swinging. | 你得开始攻击了 |
[25:20] | Give ’em hell, Harry. | 搞定他们 哈罗 |
[25:21] | Please don’t call me that. | 拜托别这么叫我 |
[25:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | Should we get started? | 可以开始了吗 |
[25:26] | This Chad person is clearly guilty. | 这个查德明显有罪 |
[25:28] | The voicemail he left Caroline shows he had motive, | 他给卡罗琳的语音留言显示他有动机 |
[25:30] | and the cell phone places him at the house. | 手机显示他当时在房子里 |
[25:34] | Why would there be a print of his shoe | 要不是他杀了她 |
[25:35] | in her blood if he wasn’t the one who killed her? | 他的鞋印上怎么会有她的血迹呢 |
[25:38] | Yes. Exactly. | 对啊 正是 |
[25:40] | What Harold said. This man is guilty. | 哈罗德说得对 此人有罪 |
[25:44] | Wait! Wasn’t Emma supposed to be pushing for “Not guilty”? | 等等 艾玛不是应该投”无罪”吗 |
[25:49] | There’s only one person that would want to make sure | 只有一个人会想要确保 |
[25:50] | that Chad Bryson is found guilty of murdering Caroline Mills, | 查德·布赖森谋杀卡罗琳·米尔斯的罪名成立 |
[25:55] | and that’s the person who actually killed her. | 那就是杀她的真凶 |
[25:58] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[25:59] | we’ve got a big problem here. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[26:13] | Okay. I think Harold has made some very good points here. | 我认为哈罗德说得非常有道理 |
[26:17] | I mean, is there anyone in this room | 这个房间里还有任何人 |
[26:19] | who isn’t positive that Chad is guilty? | 不确定查德有罪吗 |
[26:22] | We read this one all wrong. | 我们完全理解错了 |
[26:24] | There’s no way Chad’s paying a fixer to have himself found guilty. | 查德不可能花钱雇掮客给自己定罪 |
[26:27] | So someone else is trying to fix this trial. | 那是另有他人想控制庭审 |
[26:29] | That someone probably killed Caroline. | 多半就是这个”他人”杀了卡罗琳 |
[26:32] | We need to find that fixer and hunt down the real killer. | 我们必须找出那名掮客 扳倒真凶 |
[26:34] | What am I supposed to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[26:36] | Stall. | 拖 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:39] | Let’s put it to a vote. | 我们投票吧 |
[26:40] | Who thinks the defendant is guilty? | 谁认为被告有罪 |
[26:50] | The hell, Professor? | 搞什么 教授 |
[26:51] | Weren’t you all “give him the chair” a second ago? | 你刚不是还拼命想送他上电椅吗 |
[26:54] | I may have been a bit hasty when we first walked in the room, | 刚才一进房间 我有点草率了 |
[26:56] | but I got to thinking about what’s at stake here: | 但我忍不住想 此事关系重大 |
[26:59] | Chad Bryson’s freedom. | 关系查德·布赖森的自由 |
[27:00] | Justice for Caroline’s death. | 关系卡罗琳之死的真相 |
[27:02] | And I think maybe we owe it to Caroline | 我想 为了卡罗琳 |
[27:06] | to take just a little more time and really think this through. | 我们应该花久一点时间 好好考虑一下 |
[27:12] | How much time, exactly? | 那到底要多久 |
[27:15] | As long as it takes, I suppose. | 该多久就多久吧 |
[27:17] | Now, let’s just go through the evidence again piece by piece. | 我们再次一件件地重审证据吧 |
[27:27] | I’m sorry, but I’m still not convinced, | 抱歉 但我真的不确定 |
[27:29] | and I don’t think I’m the only one. | 而且我相信不只我一人 |
[27:30] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[27:31] | Ms. Vara and Mr. Paladino have come around to my point of view. | 瓦拉女士和帕拉迪诺先生认同我的观点 |
[27:34] | All I said was I wasn’t sure anymore. | 我只是说 我并不确定 |
[27:36] | That’s reasonable doubt. | 这是合理怀疑 |
[27:37] | Please, Harold. | 拜托 哈罗德 |
[27:39] | Now, if we can take one more look | 我们再看一下 |
[27:40] | at that partial fingerprint found near the crime scene– | 在犯罪现场发现的那个部分指纹 |
[27:42] | No. No. There’s nothing more to look at. | 不不 没什么要再看的了 |
[27:44] | There’s nothing more to talk about. | 没什么要再谈的了 |
[27:45] | You have to change your mind. | 你必须改变想法 |
[27:47] | Come on, man. This is ridiculous. | 拜托 这太可笑了 |
[27:50] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[27:51] | This isn’t getting us anywhere, | 这样根本无济于事 |
[27:52] | so let’s just… | 我们就 |
[27:55] | take a break. | 先休息一下 |
[27:59] | Please tell me that you’re making progress. | 拜托告诉我 你们有进展了 |
[28:01] | You tell us. | 你告诉我们吧 |
[28:02] | I’m sending you a technical report on Caroline’s 5K system. | 我把卡罗琳5K系统的技术报告发给你 |
[28:06] | Need you to translate it into normal English. | 你给翻译成人话吧 |
[28:11] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄的 |
[28:12] | Looking over the evidence, | 翻了证据 |
[28:14] | we started to think that there might be a cover-up going on at Infinince. | 我们认为这可能是无极公司在掩饰什么 |
[28:18] | So I used some of your hacking tools to break into their servers. | 所以我用了你的黑客工具侵入了他们的服务器 |
[28:22] | We found this in one of Caroline’s deleted e-mail threads. | 在卡罗琳的已删除电邮里发现的 |
[28:25] | I can see why she deleted it. | 我明白她为什么删除它了 |
[28:27] | It’s a consumer safety evaluation for their 5K system. | 这是5K系统的消费安全评价 |
[28:30] | The cell towers were operating at more than 200 watts, | 信号塔运作功率超过200瓦 |
[28:34] | producing ground-level absorption figures | 因此产生的地面接收信号 |
[28:36] | far in excess of the SAR limit of 1.6 watts per kilogram. | 远超SAR系统每千米1.6瓦的限制 |
[28:40] | Did you not hear the part about English, Harold? | 你没听到”翻译成人话”么 哈罗德 |
[28:43] | The 5K cell towers could microwave people. | 5K信号塔相当于把人放进微波炉里了 |
[28:47] | Exposure like that could cause any number of health problems: | 这种辐射可能引发多种健康问题 |
[28:50] | nausea, migraine headaches, even cancer. | 恶心 偏头痛 甚至癌症 |
[28:52] | Didn’t Chad’s attorney say | 查德的律师不是说过 |
[28:54] | people at the company were getting sick? | 公司里的人纷纷患病吗 |
[28:55] | And I think I know why. | 我想这就是原因了 |
[28:57] | The prototype 5K tower was built at their corporate headquarters. | 5K塔的原型就建在他们的公司总部 |
[29:01] | You think one of the employees | 你认为是某位员工 |
[29:02] | may have killed Caroline for making them sick? | 杀死卡罗琳 以报致病之仇吗 |
[29:04] | Caroline wasn’t making them sick. | 卡罗琳没害他们致病 |
[29:07] | She was trying to stop it from happening. | 她是想阻止这一切 |
[29:09] | After seeing this report, | 读了这份报告之后 |
[29:10] | she said she wouldn’t sell anything that was gonna hurt people. | 她说她不会出售害人的东西 |
[29:13] | She tried to call off the 5K deal. | 她想取消5K |
[29:15] | She would’ve cost the company billions. | 这会害公司损失亿万 |
[29:18] | So someone at Infinince killed her to shut her up, | 那是无极公司的人杀了卡罗琳灭口 |
[29:21] | and they framed Chad for her murder. | 然后嫁祸给查德 |
[29:25] | This might be our someone. | 也许是这个人 |
[29:26] | Dean Reston… | 迪恩·雷斯顿 |
[29:29] | Was tapped as CEO just a few days after Caroline’s death. | 卡罗琳死后没几天就被任命为公司首席行政官 |
[29:34] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:35] | Damning cell phone video shows | 不利视频显示 |
[29:37] | Chad Bryson in a heated dispute with his wife, Caroline Mills, | 查德·布赖森与其妻卡罗琳·米尔斯发生了激烈争执 |
[29:40] | just two days before she was killed. | 时间为卡罗琳遇害两天前 |
[29:42] | I think our fixer is fighting back. | 看来那掮客开始反击了 |
[29:45] | He suspects a mole on the jury, | 他在陪审团安插了内鬼 |
[29:47] | he leaks this, and it cuts off our contact with Harold. | 他泄出这个 这会切断我们跟哈罗德的联络 |
[29:51] | The judge is having us sequestered until we reach a verdict. | 法官要求我们被隔离 直到做出一致裁决 |
[29:55] | So forever. | 那就是一辈子了 |
[29:57] | We’re stuck here forever. | 我们得耗在这儿一辈子了 |
[30:02] | No electronics. Judge’s orders. | 不能有电子产品 法官的命令 |
[30:04] | You’ll get all your toys back when this is over. | 案子结了 会把玩具还给你们 |
[30:06] | Don’t worry, Finch. | 别担心 芬奇 |
[30:07] | We’ll keep an eye on you and Emma | 我们会密切关注你跟艾玛 |
[30:09] | and find a way to get to the bott– | 想办法去 |
[30:16] | No visitors, okay? | 不准有人探视 |
[30:25] | What in the world? | 什么东西 |
[30:29] | 解决问题 否则他死 罪过在你 | |
[30:29] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[30:40] | Where is your internet connection? | 网络端口在哪儿呢 |
[30:53] | Morse code. | 摩斯密码 |
[30:55] | Relax… | 别紧张 |
[30:56] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[30:58] | It’s… Me. | 是 我 |
[31:10] | Please… Stop… | 请 别 |
[31:13] | Pointing… That… Thing… | 把 那 玩意 |
[31:19] | At me. | 对着我 |
[31:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:23] | Pretty sure… | 绝对 |
[31:26] | It’s not loaded. | 没子弹 |
[31:29] | 解决问题 否则他死 罪过在你 | |
[32:04] | Finch, get out on your… | 芬奇 去 |
[32:06] | Balcony. | 阳台 |
[32:09] | Now. | 马上 |
[32:29] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[32:31] | Please. You don’t have to do this. | 拜托 你不用这么做 |
[32:34] | Yes, I do, or someone else will get hurt. | 我必须 否则会害死其他人 |
[32:37] | Someone whose life still matters. | 其他生命弥足珍贵的人 |
[32:38] | No, your life matters. | 不 你的生命弥足珍贵 |
[32:40] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 不 我不足为惜 |
[32:43] | Not for a while now. | 早就不足为惜了 |
[32:54] | I know someone’s using you to fix the trial, | 我知道有人在利用你控制审判 |
[32:57] | and I know that you’ve only gone along with it | 我知道你之所以配合 |
[32:59] | to protect others. | 只是为了保护他人 |
[33:02] | But we can’t put an innocent man in prison. | 但我们不能让无辜之人含冤入狱 |
[33:05] | Chad Bryson didn’t kill Caroline. | 查德·布赖森没有杀卡罗琳 |
[33:08] | Someone at her company did | 是她公司的人干的 |
[33:10] | because she was about to put people ahead of a billion dollar deal. | 因为她认为人的生命重于亿万交易 |
[33:15] | Caroline had the courage to stand up for what’s right. | 卡罗琳有勇气坚持正义 |
[33:21] | We’ll help you do the same. | 我们也会帮你做到 |
[33:40] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[33:41] | You’d be proud of Harold. | 为哈罗德骄傲吧 |
[33:43] | He just got Emma to change her mind. | 他刚刚说服了艾玛 |
[33:45] | Any luck proving Reston killed Caroline? | 有办法证明雷斯顿杀了卡罗琳吗 |
[33:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:48] | But I have a lead on the fixer’s location. | 但我有线索找那名掮客了 |
[33:51] | Three days before the trial, someone at Infinince | 开庭三天前 无极公司里有人 |
[33:53] | used money from a corporate slush fund | 用公司的行贿基金 |
[33:55] | to rent an empty floor across from the courthouse. | 在法院对面租了一整层 |
[33:58] | You got all that from their computer? | 你从他们电脑上弄到的 |
[34:00] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[34:01] | But a magician never reveals her secrets. | 不过魔术师绝不泄露天机 |
[34:03] | Now, you want the fixer’s location or not? | 你还想不想找那名掮客了 |
[34:08] | My friend is on his way to stop the person | 我的朋友已经去阻止 |
[34:09] | that’s been threatening you. | 威胁你的人了 |
[34:11] | This will all be over soon. | 马上就会没事了 |
[34:16] | Do you know who’s behind this? | 你知道幕后黑手是谁吗 |
[34:18] | No, I… got the jury summons, | 不知道 我收到法院的召令 |
[34:22] | and the first time in my life, | 人生里头一遭 |
[34:23] | it wasn’t a problem. | 本来没问题 |
[34:24] | It sounded like fun. | 还挺有意思 |
[34:27] | How pathetic is that? | 听着都可悲 |
[34:28] | The night before I was supposed to report, | 去报到的前一天晚上 |
[34:31] | there was a knock at my door. | 有人敲我家的门 |
[34:32] | I opened it. | 开门后 |
[34:33] | No one was there. | 却没有人 |
[34:35] | There was a brown envelope. | 门口放着一个棕色的信封 |
[34:36] | Full of newspaper clippings about the trial. | 里面都是这起庭审的剪报 |
[34:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:40] | And a cheap cell phone. | 还有一部一次性手机 |
[34:42] | There was a text. | 上面有一条短信 |
[34:44] | It said I had to get on that jury, | 上面说我必须进陪审团 |
[34:46] | and if I didn’t follow orders, | 而且如果我不听令行事 |
[34:49] | people would die. | 就会死人 |
[34:50] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 为什么没有报警 |
[34:52] | I started to call 911, | 我刚开始打911 |
[34:53] | but there was a gunshot. | 就传来一声枪响 |
[34:55] | Paula, my neighbor, said that someone | 我的邻居宝拉说 |
[34:57] | shot a bullet through their window. | 有人朝他们窗户上打了一枪 |
[34:58] | It barely missed her little girl. | 差点打到他们的小女儿 |
[35:01] | I got another text. | 然后又来了一条短信 |
[35:03] | “The next one won’t miss.” | 下次不会打偏 |
[35:05] | So from that moment on, | 从那之后 |
[35:07] | I just did what I was told. | 我就言听计从 |
[35:13] | Anyone in your position would have done exactly the same thing. | 任何人遇到这种事 都会做同样的选择 |
[35:16] | He–he didn’t pick you. | 他没有选你 |
[35:17] | He didn’t pick Lana or Mel. | 他没有选拉娜或是梅尔 |
[35:20] | Of all the people that were in that jury room that day, | 那天的陪审团休息室里那么多人 |
[35:23] | he picked me. | 他偏选了我 |
[35:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:25] | Did he know something about me? | 是不是他知道我的事 |
[35:27] | Was it because I let them take my job? | 是不是因为我任由他们夺走我的工作 |
[35:31] | I loved teaching so much, | 我那么热爱教书 |
[35:32] | and I let them take it away from me. | 却任由他们夺走 |
[35:35] | I’m–I’m just a pushover. | 我 我太软弱 |
[35:38] | For them. | 在他们眼里 |
[35:41] | And for him. | 在他眼里 |
[35:42] | What else could you have done? | 你还能怎么做呢 |
[35:45] | He said he was going to hurt people, | 他说他会伤人 |
[35:46] | and he wasn’t lying about that. | 他不是在吓唬你 |
[35:49] | But can you imagine how that would feel? | 但你能想象这感觉吗 |
[35:51] | To know that something bad was gonna happen | 知道有坏事要发生 |
[35:55] | and it was your fault if it doesn’t get stopped? | 如果不能阻止 罪过全都在你 |
[36:11] | I mean, I have no idea what’s taking this jury so long. | 我不知道陪审团为何迟迟没有结论 |
[36:13] | This case is open and shut. | 这案子来来回回 |
[36:16] | I’m supposed to–I know I’m supposed to say “Allegedly” | 我知道 我谈及此事时 |
[36:18] | when I talk about this stuff, so here you go. | 我该指出是”据说” |
[36:20] | I’m no expert on legal matters, | 我并非法律事务专家 |
[36:22] | but I think it’s pretty clear something ridiculous is… | 但我明显感觉到些奇怪的地方 |
[36:24] | Any luck, John? | 有发现吗 约翰 |
[36:25] | We can’t nail Reston without catching his fixer. | 抓不到掮客 就无法将雷斯顿定罪 |
[36:28] | Nobody’s home. | 家里没人 |
[36:29] | But I think the fixer knows I’m here. | 不过我想那掮客知道我在这里 |
[36:33] | And I think I know why he’s not. | 我知道他为什么不在了 |
[36:35] | He only has information on 11 jurors. | 他只有11名陪审员的信息 |
[36:38] | Zoe, that fixer we’ve been looking for, | 佐伊 我们找的那个掮客 |
[36:40] | he’s on the jury. | 他也在陪审团中 |
[36:41] | He had Emma do the dirty work, | 他让艾玛干活儿 |
[36:42] | and he was watching her the whole time. | 而他全程监视她 |
[36:44] | And he’s in the hotel with her and Finch right now. | 他现在酒店 跟她和芬奇在一起 |
[36:48] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[36:55] | Tim! Stay away from us. | 提摩 走开 |
[36:57] | I tried to keep my distance. | 我是想保持距离 |
[36:58] | That’s the whole point of using | 所以才要利用 |
[36:59] | honest Emma the schoolmarm to persuade people | 正直的艾玛老师来说服大家 |
[37:02] | instead of doing it myself. | 而不用我出面 |
[37:03] | But just like the rest of your life, Emma, | 然而就像你自己的生活 艾玛 |
[37:05] | you’ve screwed this up royally, | 你又搞砸了 |
[37:06] | and now Harold has to pay the price. | 现在哈罗德要付出代价 |
[37:08] | No! | 不 |
[37:09] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[37:11] | See, poor Harold couldn’t stand being the odd man out. | 可怜的哈罗德无法忍受被众人排斥 |
[37:16] | So tragically, he’s about to take his own life. | 于是悲剧了 他要自杀了 |
[37:19] | I warned you what would happen if you disobeyed, Emma. | 我警告过你违逆的后果 艾玛 |
[37:22] | So this one’s on you. | 所以这罪过在你 |
[38:07] | Why the hell would you save me? | 为什么要救我 |
[38:09] | Because I want to see you stand trial. | 因为我想看你受审 |
[38:18] | Your Honor, in light of new evidence, | 法官大人 基于新的证据 |
[38:20] | the people are dropping all charges against Chad Bryson. | 控方放弃对查德·布赖森的控诉 |
[38:24] | Mr. Bryson, you’re free to go, and the jury is dismissed. | 布赖森先生 你无罪释放 陪审团解散 |
[38:27] | Thank you all for your service. | 感谢你们的尽职服务 |
[38:31] | Mr. Reston, how do you respond to allegations that | 雷斯顿先生 您如何回应有指责称 |
[38:33] | your company’s 5K towers pose significant health risks? | 贵公司的5K塔会影响人们健康 |
[38:36] | No comment at this time. Thank you……. | 无可奉告 谢谢 |
[38:37] | Get me on the next flight to Beijing. | 帮我订下一班去北京的机票 |
[38:39] | Business in China, Phillip? | 去北京出差吗 菲利普 |
[38:41] | Or are you just trying to find someplace | 或只是想逃跑去一个 |
[38:43] | that doesn’t have extradition? | 没有引渡条约的地方 |
[38:46] | Reston’s a bean-counter. | 雷斯顿只是个生意人 |
[38:47] | He didn’t know that there were problems with 5K, but you did. | 他不知道5K塔有问题 但你知道 |
[38:51] | As Caroline’s right hand, you had access to her home. | 身为卡罗琳的左右手 你能随意进出她家 |
[38:54] | And Chad Bryson, he may not have had a .45, | 查德·布赖森 可能没有45手枪 |
[38:59] | but you do. | 但你有 |
[39:01] | I know who you are, Ms. Morgan. | 我知道你是谁 摩根小姐 |
[39:04] | You here to make some kind of deal? | 你想跟我做交易吗 |
[39:06] | Phillip Ward, you’re under arrest for the murder of Caroline Mills. | 菲利普·沃德 你因谋杀卡罗琳·米尔斯被捕 |
[39:09] | Actually, I came by to tell you | 其实 我是来告诉你 |
[39:11] | if you needed somebody to clean all this up, | 想找人帮忙处理烂摊子 |
[39:13] | don’t call me. | 千万别找我 |
[39:19] | You, on the other hand… | 而至于你嘛 |
[39:25] | Don’t be a stranger. | 别见外 |
[39:33] | Lover boy, your perp’s ready to go downtown, but let me guess, | 情圣 嫌犯可以带回去了 不过我猜 |
[39:37] | You’ll handle this. | 你来处理 |
[39:38] | We’re in public, Lionel. | 这公众场所呢 莱奈尔 |
[39:40] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[39:42] | After what happened to Shaw, you and Glasses | 因为肖的事 你和眼镜儿 |
[39:44] | are worried the same thing’s gonna happen to me. | 担心我也会出事 |
[39:46] | And you know what? It might. | 但你知道吗 也许会 |
[39:48] | And I’m fine with that. | 我接受 |
[39:53] | You don’t get to decide what or who I’m willing to die for. | 你们无法选择我甘愿为谁牺牲 |
[39:56] | I made my choice a long time ago. | 我早就选择过了 |
[40:00] | So stop shutting me out. | 别再把我拒之门外了 |
[40:03] | Richie Rich, let’s go. | 公子哥儿 走吧 |
[40:12] | This is the most excitement I’ve had in quite a while. | 我好久都没这么兴奋过了 |
[40:16] | I’m sure you’ll be glad for things to get back to normal. | 你一定很高兴能恢复正常生活 |
[40:19] | Actually, my normal sucks. | 其实 我的正常生活太逊了 |
[40:21] | I hate knitting. | 我讨厌编织 |
[40:22] | I think I might go back to teaching. | 我想我还是回去教书吧 |
[40:24] | And if this school district doesn’t want to pay me, | 这个学区不肯给我发工资 |
[40:26] | then I’ll– I’ll find one that does. | 我就 我就找其他肯的 |
[40:29] | I think there are lots of students out there | 我觉得有很多学生 |
[40:31] | who could use a teacher like you. | 需要你这样的老师 |
[40:34] | Thank you, Harold. | 谢谢你 哈罗德 |
[40:37] | For everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[41:03] | I’ve been thinking a lot about our last talk. | 我一直在考虑我们上次的谈话 |
[41:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:09] | For a long time, I’ve been afraid… | 长久以来 我一直害怕 |
[41:12] | to let anyone in. | 敞开心门 |
[41:15] | Trying to avoid getting close… | 尽量避免与人亲近 |
[41:20] | To avoid loss. | 避免失去 |
[41:24] | No matter what I do, | 无论我怎么做 |
[41:26] | it happens anyway. | 该发生还是会发生 |
[41:31] | Loss is inevitable. | 失去无可避免 |
[41:34] | So is love. | 爱也一样 |
[41:37] | It’s a basic human need, John. | 这是人类的基本需求 约翰 |
[41:40] | None of us can go very long without it. | 没有爱 我们走不下去 |
[41:48] | Maybe it’s time for some new habits. | 也许该有点新习惯了 |
[42:01] | Still no word from Root? | 根还是没有消息吗 |
[42:02] | No. | 没有 |
[42:04] | But I shouldn’t receive another jury summons for quite some time, | 不过我应该很久不用再当陪审员 |
[42:07] | so…that’s something, I suppose. | 也算不错吧 |
[42:12] | Made some progress on our missing three. | 三起失踪人口案有进展了 |
[42:16] | They were all tight with Elias, | 他们都跟以利亚有关 |
[42:18] | so Fusco and I are thinking | 所以弗斯科和我认为 |
[42:21] | maybe Dominic’s the reason they went missing. | 也许他们的失踪和多米尼克有关 |
[42:24] | I thought we agreed to | 我以为我们说好 |
[42:26] | leave Detective Fusco out of our business for now. | 暂时不让弗斯科警探参与我们的事 |
[42:28] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[42:31] | But he’s like a fungus. | 可他就像真菌 甩都甩不掉 |
[42:35] | We can’t bring anyone new into this, | 我们不能找新人加入 |
[42:39] | but we also can’t do this alone. | 但我们也不能这么孤独地走下去 |
[42:42] | A conundrum I know all too well. | 此一困境我很清楚 |
[42:46] | After all, Mr. Reese, that’s why I hired you. | 所以 里瑟先生 我才雇了你啊 |