时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:29] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:41] | Claire Mahoney’s not just another number. | 克莱尔·莫尼不仅是个号码 |
[00:43] | Chess grandmaster at the age of 16. | 16岁就成为国际象棋特级大师 |
[00:48] | Do you recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[00:49] | A nautilus shell? | 鹦鹉螺 |
[00:50] | They’re the symbol for a very dangerous competition. | 一场危险比赛的象征 |
[00:54] | The creator of the game isn’t a hacker, it’s Samaritan. | 游戏的创造者不是黑客 是撒马利亚人 |
[01:14] | Sorry for the precautions, Professor. | 抱歉 预防措施 教授 |
[01:16] | You’re getting a tour from the founders, | 创建人会带你参观 |
[01:18] | and you wouldn’t believe the freaks that try to get in here. | 你不知道有多少怪胎总想混进来 |
[01:20] | What’s the word, Riley? | 怎么样 莱利 |
[01:22] | No weapons. | 没有武器 |
[01:24] | Mild-to-moderate freakiness. | 属于轻度怪胎 |
[01:28] | Enjoyed that, did you? | 你挺享受 是吧 |
[01:32] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[01:34] | Welcome to nerd nirvana. | 欢迎来到宅客天堂 |
[01:36] | Fetch & Retrieve is one of | “获取&检索”是 |
[01:37] | the hottest Internet companies in the world, John. | 世界上最火的网络公司 约翰 |
[01:39] | They know how to attract appropriate talent. | 他们懂得如何吸引合格的人才 |
[01:42] | Why else would they hire a Moonlighting NYPD detective | 否则他们又何必雇个纽约警探来兼职 |
[01:45] | for their security team? | 做安保呢 |
[01:47] | To protect all the limited edition action figures. | 保护这一堆限量版公仔啊 |
[01:51] | And some of the most valuable search algorithms in the industry. | 以及业内最值钱的搜索算法 |
[01:55] | There’s a reason why people choose Fetch & Retrieve | 人们可不是无缘无故视”获取&检索” |
[01:58] | when they need to find something online, | 为网络搜索的最佳选择 |
[01:59] | and this man coming down the hall is a large part of it. | 来大厅的这个人就是最要原因之一 |
[02:02] | Calvin Mazer, Chief Technical Officer. | 卡尔文·马泽 首席技术官 |
[02:05] | Professor Whistler! | 惠斯勒教授 |
[02:07] | You didn’t tell me on the phone | 你电话里没告诉我 |
[02:08] | that you did research into neuro-evolutionary systems. | 你在研究进化神经系统 |
[02:11] | ‘Cause I can talk AI all day. | 一说起人工智能我可是闭不上嘴了 |
[02:13] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[02:14] | My new book on algorithmic decision-making | 我正在写一本关于算法决策的新书 |
[02:16] | could benefit from your expertise. | 肯定能从你身上大获裨益 |
[02:17] | And in return for our time, | 做为回报 |
[02:19] | we get first crack at your most promising students, right? | 我们可以优先选择你最出色的学生 是吧 |
[02:22] | That is why Lauren is our CEO. | 所以劳伦才是我们的首席执行官啊 |
[02:26] | We got this. | 交给我们 |
[02:29] | Perhaps now is a moment | 你现在应该 |
[02:30] | when you might get eyes on our latest number. | 看看我们最新的号码了 |
[02:35] | Anna Mueller, | 安娜·米勒 |
[02:36] | moved here from Munich with her sister Jill when she was 14. | 十四岁时跟姐姐吉尔一起从慕尼黑搬到本地 |
[02:40] | Anna works here as a transcriber for something called VAL. | 安娜是VAL的转录员 |
[02:43] | Any idea what that is? | 什么东西 |
[02:44] | I believe we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就会知道了 |
[02:47] | And here’s how we’re transforming the world of search. | 这就我们用来颠覆”搜索”界的 |
[02:51] | Our latest app–VAL. | 最新软件VAL |
[02:53] | For Voice Activated Lookup. | 即”声控查找” |
[02:55] | Here. | 这儿 |
[02:56] | Where does country originate? | 国家起源于何处 |
[02:57] | Are tomatoes vegetables or fruits? | 蕃茄是蔬菜还是水果 |
[03:00] | VAL’s a personal assistant on your phone. | VAL就是你手机上的私人助理 |
[03:01] | You wanna find anything online, | 需要网络搜索 |
[03:03] | just ask it a question like the ones you’re hearing right now. | 只需要这样提问 |
[03:06] | VAL, how’s Fetch & Retrieve doing in the market today? | VAL “获取&检索”今天的市场表现如何 |
[03:09] | Fetch & Retrieve is up $1.87 today. | “获取&检索”今天涨了1.87元 |
[03:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:13] | Thanks to our algorithm and our transcribers, | 感谢我们的算法和我们的转录员 |
[03:16] | VAL is the most accurate and the most popular | VAL是全国最精确 最流行的 |
[03:18] | voice-activated search app in the country. | 声控搜索软件 |
[03:21] | Here comes Anna, Harold. | 安娜来了 哈罗德 |
[03:22] | So the transcribers create a record of each user’s questions | 转录员记录所有用户的问题 |
[03:26] | and check VAL’s responses– | 确认VAL的回应 |
[03:28] | A human intelligence backing up an artificial one. | 用人类智能支援人工智能 |
[03:30] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[03:31] | Now let’s find a spot where we can chat. | 我们找个地方好好聊聊吧 |
[03:33] | Yes, by all means. | 当然 |
[03:45] | I’ll take it from here, Harold. | 交给我了 哈罗德 |
[03:58] | 阿列克 晚上九点 别忘了 | |
[04:01] | Harold, Anna just got a text from someone named Alek. | 哈罗德 安娜刚收到一条短信 来自阿列克 |
[04:04] | 安娜·米勒 不会忘 放心 | |
[04:08] | Could be a boyfriend. | 可能是男朋友 |
[04:09] | Though from Anna’s reaction, | 不过根据安娜的反应来看 |
[04:11] | I’m guessing they’re out of the honeymoon phase. | 这俩怕是不在热恋期了 |
[04:16] | Looks like she’s been knocked around by someone. | 看来她一直在被殴打 |
[04:22] | 阿列克 最好不会忘 乖 | |
[04:24] | If Anna’s in a relationship, | 如果安娜在恋爱 |
[04:25] | it’s anything but healthy. | 那可不是什么健康的感情 |
[04:57] | Yeah, Harold? | 怎么了 哈罗德 |
[04:58] | How goes the Moonlighting, Mr. Reese? | 兼职工作如何 里瑟先生 |
[04:59] | Uncover any hidden threats? | 发现潜在威胁了吗 |
[05:02] | Do empty carbohydrates count? | 碳水化合物短缺算不算 |
[05:04] | Pretty much the only thing here that’s not shiny happy geeky is Anna. | 我看这里唯一没宅得冒泡的人就是安娜了 |
[05:11] | Any idea who her lunch buddy is? | 跟她共进午餐的是谁 |
[05:13] | Naresh Prasad. | 纳雷什·普森德 |
[05:15] | He’s a mid-level coder. | 中级程序员 |
[05:16] | Naresh, I think we should | 纳雷什 我觉得咱们应该 |
[05:18] | talk to someone about that user abnormality. | 汇报一下那个用户异常的问题 |
[05:21] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好汇报的 |
[05:23] | I’ve already spent more time on that than I should. | 我已经浪费了很多不必要的时间 |
[05:24] | Let’s just do our jobs. | 咱们做好自己的工作就得了 |
[05:26] | You’re saying I should just drop it. | 你是要我放弃别管 |
[05:28] | Honestly, as a friend, yes. | 坦白说 站在朋友的角度 没错 |
[05:36] | Something’s certainly eating at her, but what? | 显然有事情困扰她 不过是什么呢 |
[05:38] | I’m afraid Anna may not be the only one | 恐怕安娜不是唯一一位 |
[05:40] | who’s researching an abnormality. | 搜索异常的人 |
[05:43] | A new nautilus puzzle has appeared | 鹦鹉螺谜题出现了 |
[05:45] | that is nearly identical to the very first one I encountered, | 非常像我之前碰到的那个 |
[05:48] | down to a phone number that decodes to a set of GPS coordinates. | 一个手机号码 可以解码为GPS坐标 |
[05:51] | Maybe Samaritan’s recycling puzzles. | 也许是撒马利亚人重开谜题了 |
[05:53] | Unlikely, Mr. Reese. | 不太可能 里瑟先生 |
[05:55] | The coordinates are in the Shadow Map. | 那个坐标在阴影地图中 |
[05:57] | Samaritan wouldn’t send players | 撒马利亚人不可能派玩家 |
[05:58] | to a spot where it couldn’t observe them. | 到它无法观察的区域 |
[06:01] | If Samaritan didn’t make the puzzle, who did? | 要不是撒马利亚人出的谜题 那是谁呢 |
[06:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:06] | There’s something embedded in the image on the poster. | 海报里植入了一个图像 |
[06:11] | “You were right.” | 你是对的 |
[06:16] | Mr. Reese, I’m afraid you may | 里瑟先生 恐怕你目前要 |
[06:17] | have to handle Anna on your own at the moment. | 自己处理安娜的事了 |
[06:19] | I think I know who created the puzzle, | 我想我知道是谁出的谜题了 |
[06:21] | and if I’m correct, I need to hurry. | 如果我猜对了 需要马上行动了 |
[06:26] | Finch, Anna’s leaving work. | 芬奇 安娜下班了 |
[06:29] | Let’s see where she has to be at 9:00. | 看她九点要去哪儿吧 |
[06:42] | -Get in! – Sorry, Alek. | -进来 -抱歉 阿列克 |
[06:59] | And now, let’s introduce our contenders. | 现在 有请我们的选手 |
[07:02] | Weighing in at 130 pounds, | 体重59公斤 |
[07:06] | from Astoria Heights, | 来自[俄勒冈州]阿斯托里亚高地的 |
[07:08] | put your hands together for Melinda “Jay Jay” James! | “啾啾”梅林达·詹姆斯 掌声欢迎 |
[07:17] | And, from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, | 以及 来自布鲁克林湾脊的 |
[07:19] | give it up for Anna “The Annihilator” Mueller! | “毁灭者”安娜·米勒 掌声欢迎 |
[07:27] | The Annihilator? | “毁灭者” |
[07:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:33] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:35] | Fight! | 开战 |
[08:14] | See, all that hard work paid off. | 看 平时多流汗 战时少流血 |
[08:18] | Thanks, Alek. | 谢了 阿列克 |
[08:20] | Finch, Alek is Anna’s trainer. | 芬奇 阿列克是安娜的教练 |
[08:22] | And now we know how she got that bruise. | 现在我们知道她为什么会有淤青了 |
[08:25] | She’s not a victim of abuse. | 她不是暴力受害者 |
[08:27] | She’s doling it out. | 她是暴力实施者 |
[08:29] | She’s an MMA fighter. | 她是综合格斗选手 |
[08:30] | Which means she may be a perpetrator after all. | 这说明她有可能是行凶者 |
[08:33] | Be careful, Mr. Reese. | 千万小心 里瑟先生 |
[08:38] | Careful with that phone! | 小心电话 |
[08:43] | They’re always listening. | 他们一直在监听 |
[08:46] | Claire…what’s happened to you? | 克莱尔 你怎么了 |
[08:50] | The people behind the Nautilus game | 鹦鹉螺游戏的幕后主使 |
[08:51] | were worse than anything I could have imagined. | 让我难以置信的穷凶极恶 |
[08:54] | They used me. | 他们利用了我 |
[08:56] | But with your help, maybe I can break free– | 但只要你帮我 也许我可以重获自由 |
[09:02] | They found me! | 他们找到我了 |
[09:10] | Please help me. | 拜托救我 |
[09:25] | About time you called. | 总算打电话给我了 |
[09:27] | I was gonna send a dog on a search and rescue. | 我都准备派搜救犬了 |
[09:29] | Apologies, John, but that matter I was looking into | 抱歉 约翰 我正在处理的事情 |
[09:31] | took an unexpected turn. | 出现了意料外的反转 |
[09:33] | But I found Claire. | 不过我找到克莱尔了 |
[09:35] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:36] | I’m endeavoring to make it so by looping a few security feeds. | 我正努力循环播放监控信号 以求”还好” |
[09:39] | Can you manage without me for a while longer? | 我不在身边 你多忍受会儿行吗 |
[09:41] | Sure thing. | 行吧 |
[09:42] | Turns out Anna won honors in both judo and kick-boxing in college. | 原来安娜是大学里柔道和拳击的双料获奖者 |
[09:47] | Must be taking it to the next level by hopping in an MMA ring. | 综合格斗台上肯定是更上一层楼了 |
[09:50] | She may find it more difficult than she thinks. | 这可比她想像得难 |
[09:52] | Professional mixed martial arts are illegal in New York, | 职业综合格斗在纽约是非法的 |
[09:55] | and amateur fights are plagued by gambling, organized crime, | 业余格斗又被博彩业和黑社会控制 |
[09:58] | and a lack of regulation. | 缺乏监管 |
[10:00] | Any threat against Anna is probably coming from there. | 对安娜的威胁应该就源于此 |
[10:03] | Be sure to take Detective Fusco if you need backup. | 你需要支援的话 千万叫上弗斯科警探 |
[10:06] | Speaking of needing backup, | 说到需要支援 |
[10:08] | you sure you got things covered with Claire? | 你确定能搞定克莱尔那边的情况 |
[10:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:16] | But I’m afraid she needs my full attention. | 不过恐怕她需要占用我全部精力了 |
[10:22] | Finch, while Anna’s at work, | 芬奇 趁着安娜上班 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna check out her and Jill’s house. | 我去查一下她和吉尔的房子 |
[11:09] | “5-Fluorouracil.” | 五氟二氧嘧啶 |
[11:13] | Jill’s getting chemo. | 吉尔在接受化疗 |
[11:15] | Anna’s not the only one with a fight on her hands. | 在战斗的不只是安娜 |
[11:40] | Forgive the morbid overtones, | 抱歉有点吓人 |
[11:44] | but this mortuary was | 不过停尸间 |
[11:45] | the closest place I could find with the proper supplies. | 已经是最近的有设备的场所了 |
[11:49] | We’re safe here…for now. | 我们安全了 暂时是 |
[11:53] | Here. | 来 |
[11:56] | You’re lucky, Claire. | 你很幸运 克莱尔 |
[11:59] | 3 inches to the left, | 再往右7厘米 |
[12:00] | and we’d have needed the embalming materials instead. | 我们需要的就是尸体防腐剂了 |
[12:05] | I was about to thank you for saving my life, and… | 我正要感谢你的救命之恩 |
[12:09] | I realize I still don’t even know your name. | 却意识到我还不知道你的名字 |
[12:11] | Before I tell you that, | 在我告诉你名字之前 |
[12:13] | perhaps you’d care to tell me | 也许你可以先告诉我 |
[12:14] | how you came to be on the run. | 你为什么会逃亡 |
[12:19] | After I solved the last Nautilus puzzle, | 我解开最后的鹦鹉螺谜题之后 |
[12:23] | I was taken in by this group. | 被带到了一个组织之中 |
[12:26] | They told me the game’s purpose was to recruit people | 他们告诉我 游戏的目的是招募 |
[12:28] | who could help them on their mission. | 能帮他们完成任务的人才 |
[12:30] | Which is… | 那是 |
[12:32] | Make the world a better place. | 改良世界 |
[12:34] | Soon I was hacking databases, | 我就开始黑进数据库 |
[12:36] | stealing information. | 窃取信息 |
[12:39] | And they wouldn’t say from whom, | 他们不说偷谁的 |
[12:41] | just that they were very bad people. | 只说是坏人的 |
[12:44] | But I’ve never really liked secrets. | 但我从来不喜欢秘密 |
[12:50] | You hacked the group, didn’t you? | 你黑了那个组织 是不是 |
[12:53] | Turns out… | 原来 |
[12:56] | every mission I did for them | 我为他们完成的每一项任务 |
[12:57] | led directly to someone’s death. | 都会直接导致有人死亡 |
[13:00] | And not bad people. | 不是坏人 |
[13:02] | Ordinary people. | 普通人 |
[13:04] | One man, | 有个人 |
[13:05] | a software designer, | 是软件工程师 |
[13:07] | had just returned from holding his newborn granddaughter in his arms. | 刚刚才抱了他刚出生的孙女 |
[13:16] | They slipped poison into his coffee at the hospital. | 他们在医院往他的咖啡里下了毒 |
[13:21] | His names was Charles Wynn… | 他叫查尔斯·韦恩 |
[13:26] | And I’ll never let myself forget it. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[13:29] | That’s when you chose to escape. | 所以你选择逃跑 |
[13:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:32] | To find you, | 来找你 |
[13:34] | a man whose name I didn’t even know, | 一个我连名字都不知道的人 |
[13:37] | the one person who tried to keep me from going down the wrong path. | 曾经试图阻止我走向歧路的人 |
[13:44] | If only I knew what the right path is. | 要是当时我知道哪条才是正路就好了 |
[13:52] | My nose! | 我的鼻子 |
[13:52] | Give me back my game! | 把游戏还我 |
[13:54] | Look, I don’t care who took whose copy of Full Metal Hellcat 4. | 我不管你们谁拿了谁的金甲悍将4 |
[13:58] | You may be warriors online, | 网络上是啥勇士 |
[13:59] | but you can’t go and hit each other in the real world. | 不代表你可以在现实中互殴 |
[14:02] | Now, you, clinic. | 你 医院 |
[14:03] | You, incident report. | 你 事件报告 |
[14:04] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[14:10] | 吉尔·米勒 我好像一周都没见到你了 | |
[14:11] | A text from Jill. | 吉尔的短信 |
[14:21] | 安娜·米勒 很快回去 保证 | |
[14:22] | Looks like Anna’s avoiding her sister. | 看来安娜在躲她姐姐 |
[14:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:37] | What happened to Naresh? | 纳雷什怎么了 |
[14:38] | No idea–his stuff was gone this morning when I came in. | 不知道 我早上到时 他的东西都没了 |
[14:42] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[14:43] | Ms. Buchanan apparently wants to see you. | 布坎娜女士要见你 |
[14:50] | Ms. Buchanan? | 布坎娜女士 |
[14:51] | Have a seat, Anna. | 坐吧 安娜 |
[14:53] | Let’s talk about this user problem you’ve been looking into, | 我们谈谈你在调查的那起用户问题吧 |
[14:56] | The one about Paul Zimmerman. | 保罗·齐默尔曼那起 |
[14:58] | Yes. I’m so relieved. | 是的 我真是如释重负 |
[15:00] | I was hoping someone at the top would see the red flag. | 我一直盼着高层有人注意到这个警示 |
[15:02] | I’m told you tried to contact this user | 我听说你试图联系此用户 |
[15:04] | about search requests he made using VAL. | 调查他使用VAL的搜索请求 |
[15:07] | That’s right, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[15:08] | Are you aware of our privacy policy here? | 你知道我们的隐私政策吗 |
[15:11] | Yes, but this was– | 知道 但这是 |
[15:13] | A lawsuit waiting to happen. | 马上就要惹上官司了 |
[15:15] | Drop it. | 放弃别管了 |
[15:16] | Or we’re gonna have to have | 否则我们就得 |
[15:17] | a serious conversation about your future here. | 好好谈谈你在这里的前途问题了 |
[15:20] | Maybe you should get back to work. | 你回去工作吧 |
[15:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:37] | Software’s up to date. | 软件更新好了 |
[15:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:57] | Although, when you hear what I have to tell you, | 不过 等你听完我要说的话之后 |
[15:59] | you may wish that that was something stronger. | 可能会宁可这杯是烈酒 |
[16:08] | Those people that took you in, | 吸纳你的那些人 |
[16:11] | they’re not making the world a better place. | 他们不是在改良世界 |
[16:14] | They’re remaking the world in the image of their leader. | 他们是在按照他们领袖的旨意重塑世界 |
[16:20] | So who’s their leader? | 那他们的领袖是谁 |
[16:24] | A being… | 那位 |
[16:26] | that is willing to kill as many people as it takes | 不惜牺牲无数生命 |
[16:28] | to keep its own existence secret and its power intact, | 来保住自己的秘密和权力 |
[16:32] | like your software engineer, Charles Wynn. | 比如那位软件工程师 查尔斯·韦恩的生命 |
[16:35] | It seems that he was a contract employee of a company called Decima | 他是一个叫德西玛的公司的签约职员 |
[16:39] | shortly before they brought this leader online. | 就在那位领袖上线前不久 |
[16:44] | Online. | 上线 |
[16:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:49] | It’s an AI… | 它是人工智能 |
[16:52] | and it’s called Samaritan. | 名叫”撒马利亚人” |
[17:06] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:07] | Two minutes ago, I had no idea. | 两分钟前 我还一无所知 |
[17:10] | When I found out about all those people who died because of me, | 当我发现那些人因我而死后 |
[17:13] | I took one last thing from the group’s network– | 从那个组织的网络拿了最后一样东西 |
[17:16] | a raw chunk of source code from a set of old drives. | 一套旧驱动器上的原始源代码 |
[17:20] | Whatever was on it was labeled… | 上边标着 |
[17:23] | “Samaritan.” | 撒马利亚人 |
[17:30] | You disabled that, didn’t you? | 你毁掉了 是吧 |
[17:32] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[17:33] | I looped the camera system. | 我循环播放监控系统 |
[17:35] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[17:36] | You’re a hacker…like me. | 你是黑客 就像我 |
[17:39] | Which means you’re the one | 就是说你可以 |
[17:40] | who can help me do what needs to be done. | 帮我完成该做之事 |
[17:43] | Together, with this source code, | 你我联手 凭这个源代码 |
[17:45] | you and I can attack Samaritan… | 我们可以攻击撒马利亚人 |
[17:49] | and kill it. | 杀死它 |
[18:04] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[18:05] | Pretty sure the lady doesn’t want a ride! | 这位女士明显不想搭你的便车 |
[18:15] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们走 |
[18:22] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[18:23] | Come on. | 走 |
[18:26] | Security guard from work? | 公司的安保人员 |
[18:28] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[18:31] | From the looks of it, you need my help. | 看起来 你需要帮助 |
[18:44] | You have no idea who those men were who attacked you? | 你不知道攻击你的是什么人 |
[18:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:48] | Look, I still don’t get why a homicide detective is following me. | 我还是不明白为什么凶案组警察要跟踪我 |
[18:53] | Unless… | 除非 |
[18:54] | is this about Paul Zimmerman? | 是因为保罗·齐默尔曼 |
[18:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:58] | A few days ago, | 几天前 |
[18:59] | I was listening to users’ questions to the VAL system, | 我在听VAL系统的用户问题 |
[19:03] | transcribing them, | 进行转录 |
[19:04] | and one user’s voice kept coming up. | 有位用户的声音反复出现 |
[19:07] | How can I get help for depression? | 我该如何对抗抑郁症 |
[19:10] | I need the number of a suicide hotline. | 我需要自杀热线的号码 |
[19:12] | But Zimmerman can’t be the only one | 但齐默尔曼肯定不是唯一 |
[19:13] | to make an online search like that. | 进行此类网络搜索的人 |
[19:15] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[19:16] | And when they do, this is what happens. | 他们搜索时 会这样 |
[19:19] | VAL, I need the number for a suicide hotline. | VAL 我需要自杀热线的号码 |
[19:23] | Here’s what I was able to retrieve. | 这是我找到的号码 |
[19:27] | Now look at what VAL sent Zimmerman when he asked the same question. | 看看VAL在齐默尔曼提出同一时间时的回答吧 |
[19:31] | “Five painless ways to end one’s life. | 五种无痛的死亡方式 |
[19:34] | “How to make sure others are taken care of after you’re gone.” | 如何确保你死后有人照应后事 |
[19:37] | Zimmerman was a man on the edge. | 齐默尔曼本就处于崩溃边缘 |
[19:40] | VAL essentially nudged him over. | VAL直接推了他一把 |
[19:41] | I sent an email up the chain, but… | 我往上发了邮件 但是 |
[19:44] | nothing happened. | 没有回应 |
[19:46] | So…I got my friend Naresh to help. | 所以 我让朋友纳雷什帮助 |
[19:49] | He dug up Zimmerman’s number, | 他查出了齐默尔曼的号码 |
[19:51] | and I reached out to him. | 我联系到了他 |
[19:52] | Turns out I was too late. | 结果 迟了 |
[19:54] | Zimmerman killed himself the night before. | 齐默尔曼已经于那晚之前自杀了 |
[19:57] | So Zimmerman’s dead, | 齐默尔曼死了 |
[19:59] | VAL helped it happen, and now they’re after you. | VAL是帮凶 现在他们来对付你了 |
[20:01] | Maybe not just me. | 也许不止是我 |
[20:03] | My friend Naresh didn’t show up to work today. | 我朋友纳雷什今天没上班 |
[20:05] | I don’t know if he quit or got fired. | 我不知道他是辞职了 还是被炒了 |
[20:08] | Or worse. | 也许更糟 |
[20:10] | I’ll go check on Naresh. | 我去查看一下纳雷什 |
[20:12] | You stay here where it’s safe. | 你留在这里 安全 |
[20:14] | Fusco will keep an eye on you. | 弗斯科会看着你 |
[20:17] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[20:19] | Just one more thing. | 还有个问题 |
[20:21] | Why risk your job for a stranger like Zimmerman? | 为什么要冒着失去工作的危险 救齐默尔曼这种陌生人 |
[20:27] | A few months back… | 几个月前 |
[20:30] | someone close to me– | 我的一位亲人 |
[20:32] | someone ill– | 病人 |
[20:34] | asked the same questions Zimmerman did. | 问了跟齐默尔曼一样的问题 |
[20:40] | If she’d asked VAL instead of me… | 如果她当时问的是VAL 而不是我 |
[21:12] | Let me guess– | 我猜猜 |
[21:13] | you need something, and it’s a matter of some urgency. | 你需要帮忙 而且事态紧急 |
[21:16] | It’s no wonder you’re a detective. | 难怪你是警探 |
[21:18] | Could you possibly look up death records for a particular body? | 能否帮助查看一具尸体的死亡报告 |
[21:21] | Think I can manage that. | 应该没问题 |
[21:22] | You got a name? | 有名字没 |
[21:23] | I do. | 有 |
[21:24] | Charles Wynn. | 查尔斯·韦恩 |
[21:33] | Have you had a chance to look at the flash drive? | 你看了闪存盘没 |
[21:35] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[21:38] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[21:42] | Lie back for a minute. | 躺下 |
[21:44] | I need to check your wound. | 我得查看下你的伤口 |
[21:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:50] | Keep thinking about Charles Wynn, | 一直在想查尔斯·韦恩 |
[21:52] | the man who was poisoned at the hospital by that group of yours. | 那个被你的组织在医院毒死的人 |
[21:55] | What hospital was it? | 是哪家医院 |
[21:58] | New York General. | 纽约综合医院 |
[21:59] | Big place. | 挺大 |
[22:00] | Easy to see how someone could secretly administer | 显然有人可以轻易操纵 |
[22:02] | a lethal dose of… | 致命剂量的 |
[22:04] | what did you say? | 你说是什么来着 |
[22:06] | I didn’t, actually. | 我还没说 |
[22:09] | Aconitine. | 乌头碱 |
[22:10] | Aconitine. Unusual choice for an assassination. | 乌头碱 很不寻常的暗杀手段 |
[22:12] | Tends to stay in the bloodstream. | 很容易残留在血液中 |
[22:15] | Is this some kind of interrogation? | 你这是在审问吗 |
[22:19] | Just gathering facts. | 只是收集资料 |
[22:21] | Stick that flash drive in your laptop, | 把闪存盘插到你的电脑上 |
[22:22] | and you’ll see I’m telling the truth. | 你就知道我讲的是真话了 |
[22:26] | Perhaps. Perhaps. | 或许 或许 |
[22:29] | Or perhaps the moment I do so, | 又或许我一插 |
[22:30] | a program in that drive | 盘里的程序 |
[22:32] | will seek out every device my laptop’s been connected to, | 马上就会搜索到我电脑联系过的所有装置 |
[22:34] | everyone that’s close to me, | 与我亲近的所有人 |
[22:36] | and Samaritan will use that information to hunt them down, | 撒马利亚人可以利用这些信息追捕他们 |
[22:39] | which may have been your intention all along. | 这才是你的真正意图 |
[22:42] | A few hours ago, | 数小时前 |
[22:43] | you were opening my eyes to Samaritan. | 你才让我看清楚了撒马利亚人的真相 |
[22:47] | Now you’re saying I work for it? | 现在你却说我为它工作 |
[22:51] | I called a friend of mine at the NYPD. | 我打电话给纽约警局的一位朋友 |
[22:54] | The only Charles Wynn that died in the tri-state area this year | 三州区域今年去世的”查尔斯·韦恩”只有一位 |
[22:58] | did so in a car accident– | 他是死于车祸 |
[22:59] | no trace of aconitine in his blood. | 血液中未发现乌头碱 |
[23:04] | Keep your flash drive, Claire. | 留着你的闪存盘吧 克莱尔 |
[23:06] | On my way out, I’ll reactivate the cameras. | 我出去时 会激活监控 |
[23:08] | You can tell your story to Samaritan. | 把你的故事说给撒马利亚人听吧 |
[23:10] | You once said that you didn’t believe I was a killer… | 你曾经说过 你不相信我会杀人 |
[23:14] | that I valued life too much. | 我懂得生命的可贵 |
[23:18] | I believe that about you. | 这点我同样相信你 |
[23:22] | You wouldn’t just leave me here for dead. | 你不会把我留在这里等死 |
[23:29] | That may have been true once, | 曾经 是如此 |
[23:32] | but that was before I lost someone, someone dear. | 但那是在我痛失至亲之前 |
[23:37] | She’s gone now, and I won’t risk losing anyone else. | 她走了 我不会再冒险失去别人 |
[23:41] | Good-bye, Claire. | 再见 克莱尔 |
[23:45] | Charles Wynn died of a myocardial infarction | 查尔斯·韦恩死于心肌梗塞 |
[23:47] | caused by 9 milligrams of aconitine. | 由九毫克的乌头碱导致 |
[23:50] | He struck an oncoming car, | 他迎面撞上来车 |
[23:51] | hospitalizing the couple inside, | 导致车内夫妇被送院 |
[23:53] | and somehow sparing the six-year-old in the backseat. | 后座的六岁孩子幸免于难 |
[24:00] | All of which you know… | 这一切你都知道 |
[24:02] | if your friend read you the report. | 只要你的朋友给你读了报告 |
[24:06] | I don’t have to read it. | 我不用读 |
[24:10] | I know every… | 我了解所有 |
[24:12] | painful detail. | 痛苦的细节 |
[24:14] | And as for Wynn’s blood, | 至于韦恩的血液 |
[24:16] | aconitine only shows up if you’re looking for it. | 乌头碱只有蓄意去找才会发现 |
[24:18] | With Wynn’s history of heart trouble, | 而韦恩的心脏之前就有问题 |
[24:21] | they weren’t looking. | 他们不会去找 |
[24:24] | Now, I am sorry that you lost your friend, | 我很遗憾你失去了朋友 |
[24:29] | but if you leave now… | 但如果你现在离开 |
[24:31] | when you are dead wrong… | 犯下大错 |
[24:36] | you’re gonna lose me too. | 你又会失去我 |
[25:06] | Jill’s medical alert bracelet. | 吉尔的医用警觉腕带 |
[25:08] | She must be crashing hard. | 她肯定情况危急 |
[25:09] | EMTs are on the way. | 急诊医疗人员在路上了 |
[25:10] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:12] | Okay, but I’m taking you myself. | 好吧 不过我亲自送你 |
[25:24] | Moving on up, Mr. Prasad? | 升职了啊 普森德先生 |
[25:27] | VP of data access and a whole new office to prove it. | 数据副总 全新办公室 |
[25:30] | Yeah, all happened kind of fast. | 是啊 发生得太快了 |
[25:33] | I know Anna Mueller will be relieved. | 安娜·米勒肯定会如释重负 |
[25:35] | She thought you got fired. | 她还以为你被炒了 |
[25:37] | Something about that…Zimmerman issue? | 关于 齐默尔曼的问题 |
[25:40] | Just a mainframe processing glitch. | 只不过是主机处理故障 |
[25:42] | The second I pointed it out to the higher-ups, | 我跟上边一汇报 |
[25:43] | they were on it. | 他们就处理了 |
[25:44] | Then they promoted you? | 然后就升你职了 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:46] | But… | 不过 |
[25:48] | I’m not really supposed to talk about this. | 我不能谈这个 |
[25:50] | Confidentiality. | 机密 |
[25:52] | I get it. | 明白 |
[25:58] | Lionel. | 莱奈尔 |
[26:00] | Looks like Anna’s pal Naresh | 看来安娜的哥们儿纳雷什 |
[26:02] | just got paid off by his superiors. | 刚被上级嘉奖了 |
[26:04] | If they gave Naresh hush money | 既然他们给了纳雷什封口费 |
[26:06] | they could be the same people | 可能也是他们 |
[26:06] | who are trying to silence Anna for good. | 想要灭了安娜的口 |
[26:08] | Where’s the ambulance? | 救护车呢 |
[26:09] | They should be here by now! | 他们现在应该到了 |
[26:10] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[26:12] | I gotta go. | 不说了 |
[26:12] | Anna’s sister’s in trouble. | 安娜的姐姐有麻烦了 |
[26:15] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[26:17] | Detective, can you call the am– | 警探 麻烦你叫辆救 |
[26:32] | So what do you make of it, Finch? | 怎么样 芬奇 |
[26:34] | It sounds like VAL’s code has been tampered with, | 似乎是VAL的代码被篡改了 |
[26:37] | apparently for the express purpose of | 目的显然是 |
[26:38] | manipulating Zimmerman’s emotions. | 操纵齐默尔曼的情绪 |
[26:41] | Driving him to suicide. | 引导他自杀 |
[26:42] | They’re gonna kill Anna because she won’t let it go. | 他们会杀了安娜 因为她不肯放手 |
[26:45] | A closer look at VAL’s new algorithm might tell us | 查看VAL的新算法也许会发现 |
[26:47] | why he was targeted and what’s at stake. | 杀他的动机何在 利益何在 |
[26:50] | All right, I’ll get you the code. | 好吧 我给你找代码 |
[26:51] | Good luck, John. | 好运 约翰 |
[26:55] | The guys who took Anna must have hacked | 抓走安娜的人肯定黑掉了 |
[26:57] | her sister’s medical alert bracelet. | 她姐姐的医用警觉腕带 |
[26:59] | I’ll go after Anna. | 我去找安娜 |
[27:01] | You access Fetch & Retrieve’s servers. | 你侵入”获取&检索”的服务器 |
[27:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:04] | Tech support’s not exactly my forte, you know. | 技术可不是我的强项 你知道的 |
[27:07] | Don’t worry about it, Lionel. | 不用担心 莱奈尔 |
[27:08] | I know a guy who can help. | 我知道有个人能帮忙 |
[28:19] | Just so you know… | 跟你说一声 |
[28:21] | I had that. | 我都搞定了 |
[28:23] | Come on. We gotta go. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[28:25] | Why? I thought you were a cop. | 为什么 我还以为你是警察 |
[28:27] | I am. | 我是 |
[28:29] | But this is more paperwork than I wanna deal with. | 可是要填的文件多得要死 不想做 |
[28:36] | Naresh? | 纳雷什 |
[28:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:40] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[28:42] | What possible business could you have here? | 能有什么事要劳动你啊 |
[28:45] | This business– | 这个事 |
[28:46] | Paul Zimmerman. | 保罗·齐默尔曼 |
[28:47] | Whether you know it or not, kid, | 不管你是否知情 小子 |
[28:48] | you’re neck deep in an innocent man’s death. | 你牵扯到了一位无辜者的死亡 |
[28:51] | Unless you help me out, | 你要不帮忙 |
[28:52] | your friend Anna’s gonna be the next one laid out on a slab. | 下一个横尸的就是你的朋友安娜了 |
[28:56] | Wh-what can I do? | 我 我能做什么 |
[28:57] | The right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[28:58] | Access Fetch & Retrieve servers for me. | 帮我侵入”获取&检索”的服务器 |
[29:12] | If Samaritan’s hunting us, let’s hunt it back. | 撒马利亚人要追捕我们 我们就反击 |
[29:29] | Glasses, I’m staring at something I don’t understand, | 眼镜儿 我这儿一堆不明白的东西 |
[29:32] | which is usually the part where you step in. | 该你出马了 |
[29:34] | Sending it to you now. | 发给你 |
[29:38] | It’s a response algorithm for Fetch & Retrieve. | 这是”获取&检索”的应答算法 |
[29:40] | Many thanks, Detective. | 非常感谢 警探 |
[29:41] | I’ll give it a look right away. | 我马上看下 |
[29:48] | No. | 不 |
[29:49] | A security guard is here. | 有安保人员 |
[29:57] | Blood on the keys. | 键盘上有血 |
[30:00] | It’s only a matter of time before he finds us back here. | 他早晚会发现我们在这里 |
[30:02] | We have to do something. | 我们得行动了 |
[30:21] | Come on, Claire. | 快 克莱尔 |
[30:22] | We need to cover our tracks. | 我们得掩盖行踪 |
[30:28] | You’re sure Jill’s okay? | 你确定吉尔没事 |
[30:30] | There’s two police officers guarding her. | 有两名警官守着她 |
[30:34] | Nothing’s gonna hurt her. | 她不会有事 |
[30:36] | I wish that was true. | 真希望是真的 |
[30:38] | The last few months, | 最近几个月 |
[30:40] | she’s been so sick, | 她一直病得很厉害 |
[30:43] | and I’ve never felt more helpless. | 我从未感到如此无助 |
[30:47] | So… | 于是 |
[30:49] | I started getting up early, coming home late. | 我开始早出晚归 |
[30:53] | Taking on amateur fights. | 接业余格斗 |
[30:55] | Got me out of the house. | 想方设法留在外边 |
[30:57] | Gave me something to hit, | 找点东西痛打 |
[30:58] | something I could… | 找点东西让我 |
[31:01] | actually fight. | 可以真的与之战斗 |
[31:04] | So why do I still feel so helpless? | 但为什么我还是感觉如此无助 |
[31:08] | The thing about fighting someone… | 与人战斗 |
[31:13] | questions are simple. | 很简单 |
[31:15] | Either you’re beating them, | 要么你痛打别人 |
[31:16] | or they’re beating you. | 要么别人痛打你 |
[31:18] | But it’s the harder fights, the ones outside the ring, | 但这场台下的战斗 更难 |
[31:24] | that actually mean something. | 更有意义 |
[31:28] | Everything else is wasted time. | 其他不过是浪费时间 |
[31:31] | I don’t want to waste any more time. | 我不想再浪费时间 |
[31:34] | I want to take this fight to whoever’s after me. | 我要跟那些想对付我的人战斗 |
[31:38] | John, I just finished examining VAL’s new algorithm. | 约翰 我刚检查过了VAL的新算法 |
[31:41] | It turns out that Zimmerman was only | 原来齐默尔曼只是 |
[31:42] | one of hundreds of specific users it was designed to target– | 成百上千的特定目标之一 |
[31:46] | people whose search histories indicated depression, for instance. | 比如有搜索抑郁症历史的人 |
[31:49] | VAL sent them results | VAL向他们发送 |
[31:50] | which would likely make their depression worse. | 可能恶化抑郁症的搜索结果 |
[31:53] | But that makes no sense. | 但这说不通啊 |
[31:54] | I thought so too until I looked at the other targets. | 我本来也不理解 直到我查看了其他目标 |
[31:57] | People in debt, | 负债累累的人 |
[31:58] | compulsive gamblers– | 病态赌徒 |
[31:59] | they represent huge markets for certain products: | 他们代表了某些产品的巨大市场 |
[32:02] | payday loans, | 发薪日贷款 |
[32:03] | online poker sites, | 在线扑克网站 |
[32:05] | and, of course, antidepressants, | 当然还有抗抑郁药 |
[32:07] | all products currently sold by Fetch & Retrieve’s advertisers. | 这些产品的厂商现在都在”获取&检索”投放广告 |
[32:11] | So the results are softening them up for the ads. | 所以搜索结果是为了让他们容易对广告动心 |
[32:14] | They’re creating vulnerable consumers, | 他们在创造容易屈服的顾客 |
[32:17] | even if it kills them. | 不惜害死他们 |
[32:18] | You figure out who’s behind all this? | 查出谁是幕后主使了吗 |
[32:20] | The new algorithm was placed in the system anonymously, | 新算法是匿名放在系统中的 |
[32:22] | but I managed to track down its source. | 不过我查到了来源 |
[32:25] | It’s someone we’ve met before. | 此人我们之前见过 |
[32:32] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[32:33] | NYPD, ma’am. | 纽约警察 女士 |
[32:34] | Naresh here got mixed up in something, | 纳雷什陷入了某件事 |
[32:35] | and he wants to make it right. | 他想纠正错误 |
[32:37] | Ms. Buchanan, the VAL system’s been tampered with. | 布坎娜女士 VAL系统被篡改了 |
[32:40] | At least one person is dead, | 至少一人因此送命 |
[32:41] | and my friend Anna’s being hunted down. | 我的朋友安娜正在被追捕 |
[32:43] | I’m sorry, but this all seems a little hard to believe. | 抱歉 但这太令人难以置信了 |
[32:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:47] | Come on, Naresh. | 拜托 纳雷什 |
[32:47] | I thought we understood each other. | 我还以为我们达成共识了 |
[32:50] | You keep quiet, everybody wins. | 你闭上嘴 大家都有好处 |
[32:53] | Calvin, what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 卡尔文 你以为自己在干什么 |
[32:55] | Cleaning up. | 清理后患 |
[32:57] | Your weapon, please. | 麻烦交出武器 |
[33:11] | All right, the last camera should be up in 60 seconds. | 好了 最后一个监控摄像头六十秒后上线 |
[33:15] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[33:16] | Once we’re outside, | 我们出门后 |
[33:18] | we’ll need to stick to the areas with no video surveillance. | 要保持在无视频监控的区域 |
[33:22] | Luckily, I have a map. | 还好 我有个地图 |
[33:25] | You know, when I first met you, | 我第一次见你时 |
[33:26] | I had no idea you were this resourceful. | 真不知道你如此足智多谋 |
[33:28] | No wonder Samaritan is hunting you down. | 难怪撒马利亚人要追捕你 |
[33:30] | You’re more than just a thorn in its side. | 你可不仅是他的肉中刺 |
[33:33] | You’re a one-man revolution, Harold. | 你能只手翻转乾坤 哈罗德 |
[33:37] | How do you know my– | 你怎么知道我的 |
[33:46] | You know, I’ve played a lot of chess, | 我下过很多盘棋 |
[33:48] | but that’s the first time I almost beat myself. | 但这是第一次 我几乎被自己打败 |
[33:52] | One slip, and it could have cost me the game. | 一着不慎 差点满盘皆输 |
[33:55] | I’ll take your phone and your laptop. | 我要拿走你的电话 和电脑 |
[34:08] | You’re a fool if you think I’ll lead you back to my friends. | 你要是以为我会帮你找到我朋友 那是自欺欺人 |
[34:12] | You will have to shoot me. | 你开枪好了 |
[34:14] | Come on, Harold. | 得了 哈罗德 |
[34:16] | I’m not authorized to shoot you. | 我可无权对你开枪 |
[34:18] | Assuming you go with me peacefully. | 只要你乖乖跟我走 |
[34:20] | Go where? | 去哪儿 |
[34:22] | We’ve been talking so much about Samaritan. | 我们谈了那么多撒马利亚人的事 |
[34:26] | I figure it’s time you finally saw what it looks like. | 我看你也该去亲眼见见它了 |
[34:39] | Sorry to keep you in the dark, Lauren, | 抱歉一直把你蒙在鼓里 劳伦 |
[34:40] | but when I found my new algorithm for VAL, | 不过当我发现VAL的新算法时 |
[34:43] | I knew I had to go it alone. | 我知道必须自己来 |
[34:45] | Because you knew I’d never allow such a thing. | 因为你知道我绝对不会允许 |
[34:48] | It’s your loss. | 那是你的损失 |
[34:49] | The beta test was nearly flawless. | 试运转几近完美 |
[34:51] | Soon, VAL will shape the emotions of millions of users, | 马上 VAL就能控制千百万用户的情绪 |
[34:55] | and Fetch & Retrieve will be one of the most powerful | 而”获取&检索”将会成为全世界 |
[34:57] | advertising and content delivery platforms in the world. | 最有影响力的广告内容投放平台 |
[35:00] | And if a few people commit suicide along the way, | 死区区几个人 |
[35:02] | tough luck. | 算他们倒霉 |
[35:03] | I feel awful about what happened to Paul Zimmerman. | 我为保罗·齐默尔曼深感遗憾 |
[35:05] | But he was the unfortunate consequence of a successful test. | 不过他是成功测试中的较不成功结果 |
[35:09] | And I’m not gonna let you or Anna Mueller or anyone else | 我才不会让你 安娜·米勒 或任何人 |
[35:12] | destroy what I’ve worked so hard to build. | 毁掉我辛苦工作的结晶 |
[35:14] | Calvin, you can’t just kill innocent people. | 开尔文 你不能杀害无辜者 |
[35:17] | You’d be amazed what a private security corporation | 你想像不到私人安保公司 |
[35:19] | will do for the right price. | 为钱能做出什么事来 |
[35:23] | Luckily, I can pay. | 幸运的是 我付得起 |
[35:25] | You will. | 你非付不可 |
[35:39] | Right hook, | 右钩拳 |
[35:39] | left cross! | 左刺拳 |
[35:43] | Nice body shot. | 绝妙的躯体射击 |
[35:45] | Cross could use some work. | 刺拳需要再练练 |
[35:46] | Stand him up. I’ll go again. | 扶他起来 我再来 |
[35:47] | Think we’re good. | 我看得了 |
[35:49] | Thanks, Lionel. | 谢了 莱奈尔 |
[35:58] | Seems unlikely that Samaritan | 撒马利亚人不太可能 |
[35:59] | would set up shop in a place like this. | 会在这种地方开店 |
[36:14] | Increasing resources. | 资源不断增加 |
[36:16] | Satellite surveillance has shown | 卫星监控已经显示 |
[36:18] | that they can cover thousands of miles, | 他们能覆盖数千公里 |
[36:20] | often traveling the exact… | 发展方程精确 |
[36:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:22] | You said you were taking me to see Samaritan. | 你说要带我去见撒马利亚人 |
[36:25] | Harold… this is Samaritan. | 哈罗德 这就是撒马利亚人 |
[36:31] | Samaritan’s not trying to subjugate humans, Harold. | 撒马利亚人并不想征服人类 哈罗德 |
[36:34] | It’s trying to save them. | 它要拯救人类 |
[36:38] | Look around. | 看看吧 |
[36:40] | This charter school exists | 这所特许学校之所以存在 |
[36:41] | because Samaritan analyzed our education system | 是因为撒马利亚人分析了我们的教育系统 |
[36:44] | and decided there was a better way. | 发现有更好的方法 |
[36:46] | It’s the best chance the kids in this neighborhood | 如此一来 这一片的孩子 |
[36:48] | have at a real future, | 就有了真正的未来 |
[36:50] | but it doesn’t stop there. | 但它不会停止 |
[36:51] | Samaritan is planning ways to reduce, | 撒马利亚人计划减少 |
[36:53] | if not eliminate, | 甚至消灭 |
[36:54] | food and water shortages– | 食物和水的短缺 |
[36:56] | projects that never would have existed | 这些计划能存在 |
[36:58] | without this…evil AI. | 全靠这个 邪恶的人工智能 |
[37:01] | And these stories that you told me… | 你告诉我的那些故事 |
[37:04] | about data theft, murder, | 盗窃数据 谋杀 |
[37:08] | Charles Wynn? | 查尔斯·韦恩 |
[37:11] | Charles Wynn died in a simple car accident. | 查尔斯·韦恩死于单纯的车祸 |
[37:14] | I told you what you wanted to believe. | 我告诉你的 是你想要相信的 |
[37:17] | But here’s the thing: | 但事实是 |
[37:19] | Beliefs can change. | 信仰可以改变 |
[37:24] | Look, I wasn’t supposed to bring you here, Harold. | 我本不该带你来这里 哈罗德 |
[37:27] | If my cover was blown. I was to bring you in. | 我的身份一曝光 就应该带你去组织 |
[37:31] | But I just know in my heart | 但我真心相信 |
[37:33] | that you have the capacity to make the right choice. | 你有能力做出正确的选择 |
[37:36] | Which is? | 什么正确的选择 |
[37:37] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[37:40] | The world out there needs saving, Harold. | 这个世界需要被拯救 哈罗德 |
[37:43] | Together, with Samaritan, | 与撒马利亚人联手 |
[37:48] | we can start. | 我们可以开始 |
[37:50] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[38:05] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[38:10] | I truly admire what’s been built here, | 我很钦佩这里所建的一切 |
[38:13] | and you may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[38:16] | If the world needs to be saved, | 如果这世界需要被拯救 |
[38:17] | then perhaps this is the most efficient way to do it. | 也许这是最高效的方法 |
[38:20] | I still have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[38:22] | Samaritan is willing to shoot you | 撒马利亚人不惜对你开枪 |
[38:24] | to get me to believe what it wanted. | 以赢得我的信任 |
[38:27] | How far will it go to get these children to believe? | 那它会做出什么事 来赢得这些孩子的信任 |
[38:36] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[38:59] | Nice to finally meet you, Claire. | 真高兴终于见到你了 克莱尔 |
[39:02] | Give your boss a message for me. | 帮我向你老大捎个口信 |
[39:10] | Come on, Harry. | 走吧 哈罗 |
[39:11] | Gotta let this one go. | 得放过这个 |
[39:32] | So what now? | 现在怎样 |
[39:33] | Few days off from work? | 休息几天 |
[39:34] | More than a few. | 不止几天 |
[39:36] | Not sure I can go back there, but… | 不确定我还会回去了 不过 |
[39:39] | these amateur fights got me thinking. | 那些业余格斗让我想到 |
[39:43] | Maybe there’s a future somewhere else. | 也许别处还有未来 |
[39:45] | Maybe a city where you could go pro. | 也许换个可以打职业赛的城市 |
[39:47] | They pay a lot more for each fight. | 他们付钱更多 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:51] | But for now there’s a more important one right here. | 不过现在这儿还有一场更重要的战斗 |
[39:57] | Thanks, Riley. | 谢了 莱利 |
[40:00] | Your sister’s waiting. | 你姐姐在等着 |
[40:22] | New laptop? | 新电脑 |
[40:23] | What happened to the old one? | 旧的那台呢 |
[40:25] | Claire has it. | 克莱尔拿去了 |
[40:27] | Which means Samaritan does. | 就是说撒马利亚人拿去了 |
[40:30] | Root? | 根 |
[40:31] | You’re back? | 你回来了 |
[40:32] | For about eight more seconds. | 再待八秒 |
[40:35] | New mission? | 新任务 |
[40:37] | There’s a lot that’s new. | 名单长长一串 |
[40:41] | Root, Claire, Samaritan… | 根 克莱尔 撒马利亚人 |
[40:44] | mind catching me up, Finch? | 介意跟我说说吗 芬奇 |
[40:46] | Claire played me and very nearly won. | 克莱尔骗了我 差点成功 |
[40:48] | If Root hadn’t disabled Samaritan’s cameras and saved me, | 如果不是根毁了撒马利亚人的监控救了我 |
[40:51] | I’d be in the hands of the enemy. | 我只怕已经落入敌手了 |
[40:54] | However, there is a glimmer of hope. | 不过 倒是有了一线希望 |
[40:57] | I planted a tracking beacon in the laptop Claire stole. | 我在克莱尔偷走的电脑上装了跟踪信标 |
[41:03] | Nearly there. | 快到了 |
[41:11] | No more glimmer? | 一线也没了 |
[41:12] | Indeed. | 正是 |
[41:17] | This game was played to a draw. | 这一场平局了 |
[41:23] | We found and destroyed | 我们发现并毁掉了 |
[41:24] | the GPS beacon embedded in the laptop’s core, sir. | 电脑上的GPS跟踪信标 先生 |
[41:27] | It was artfully placed. | 装得非常巧妙 |
[41:29] | I’ve no doubt. | 我对此毫不怀疑 |
[41:31] | And what about its networking history? | 那网络历史呢 |
[41:33] | Wiped clean, I’m afraid. | 已经被清除干净了 |
[41:35] | Keep looking. | 继续查 |
[41:36] | And be careful. | 小心 |
[41:37] | A laptop from this particular person is hardly a benign treasure. | 此人的电脑绝不会是省油的灯 |
[41:45] | It’s my fault, Mr. Greer. | 是我的错 格里尔先生 |
[41:48] | If I hadn’t taken him to the school, if I had just brought him in– | 要是我没带他去学校 而是直接带他过来 |
[41:50] | Come, come, Claire. | 得得 克莱尔 |
[41:52] | You did your best to turn him into an asset, | 你尽了全力要把他变成我们的执行人 |
[41:55] | which was, after all, your mission. | 毕竟 这才是你的任务 |
[41:57] | And it’s your steadfast belief in your mission, in Samaritan, | 你坚定地相信你的任务 相信撒马利亚人 |
[42:02] | that makes you so special, so unique. | 所以你才如此特别 独一无二 |
[42:09] | Just one thing, Mr. Greer. | 还有一件事 格里尔先生 |
[42:11] | The sniper shots were supposed to miss | 狙击枪本来应该打偏 |
[42:14] | to scare Mr. Finch into trusting me. | 吓吓芬奇先生相信我 |
[42:17] | I could have died out there. | 我差点死在那里 |
[42:20] | For a good cause, my dear. | 为了崇高的事业 亲爱的 |
[42:22] | All for a good cause. | 都是为了崇高的事业 |
[42:25] | Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Greer, | 抱歉打扰 格里尔先生 |
[42:27] | but you need to leave if you’re going | 不过您现在得出发 |
[42:28] | to make your meeting with mergers and acquisitions. | 去谈收购兼并的事了 |
[42:30] | Yes, an intriguing company | 没错 有家很有意思的公司 |
[42:33] | making strides in the realm of simulating and manipulating emotion | 在模拟和操纵情绪取得了非凡的成就 |
[42:38] | and whose stock appears primed for a fall. | 它们的股票要大幅下跌了 |
[42:52] | Such a pleasure to meet | 幸会啊 |
[42:54] | the founder of an exciting venture like yours. | 得见您这样激动人心的企业家 |
[42:58] | What a shame to see you’ve hit a rather… | 真是遗憾 您似乎 |
[43:02] | tragic fork in the road. | 横遭不幸了 |
[43:05] | Shall we see if, together, | 不如我们合作 |
[43:06] | we can’t choose the right way forward? | 看看能否创造更光明的未来 |