时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:32] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:50] | Harper Rose. | 哈珀·罗斯 |
[00:51] | She a grad student, Finch? | 她是研究生吧 芬奇 |
[00:53] | Ms Rose is an anthropology major from upstate New York, | 罗斯女士是来自纽约州北部的人类学专业学生 |
[00:56] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[00:57] | Studied abroad in Europe. Took time off to travel. | 曾经留学欧洲 曾经休学旅游 |
[01:00] | Typical college student. | 典型的大学生 |
[01:02] | Atypical only in that the machine did not generate her social. | 不典型的是 机器给的不是她的社保号码 |
[01:06] | It gave us her college ID number instead. | 而是她的学生证号码 |
[01:09] | That’s a little odd. Any other issues? | 这可不常见 有其他问题吗 |
[01:11] | Just with her roommate. | 只有室友问题 |
[01:13] | Harper put in a written request for transfer to campus housing. | 哈珀提交了书面申请 想换到学校宿舍 |
[01:17] | She moved into a new single this semester. | 本学期搬到了单间 |
[01:19] | I’ll look into the ex-roommate. | 我查一下她的前室友 |
[01:21] | You back on campus, Mr. Reese? | 你回到学校了吗 里瑟先生 |
[01:22] | I gotta say, it’s quite invigorating | 不得不承认 我挺享受 |
[01:24] | being around all these idealistic young minds. | 被一堆满脑子理想主义的青年包围的感觉 |
[01:27] | You must be enjoying your day job, Professor. | 你肯定特别喜欢你的正职 教授 |
[01:30] | As near as I can tell, college has become an overpriced Bacchanalia | 在我看来 大学已经变成了收费昂贵的狂饮派对 |
[01:34] | full of entitled, oversexed binge drinkers. | 到处是眼高手低 纵欲好色的酒鬼 |
[01:38] | Somebody’s gotta pay your salary. | 总得有人出钱付你工资啊 |
[01:42] | Wait. Did she just switch backpacks? | 等等 她刚才是换包了吗 |
[01:45] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[01:54] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:55] | That’s not a bone, that’s a Bontoni. | 这不是骨头 这是[意大利名牌]Bontoni鞋 |
[02:05] | slechte hond. | [荷兰语]坏狗狗 |
[02:10] | Protect your right to privacy. | 保护隐私权 |
[02:12] | Excuse me, you wanna help us out and stop big data? | 打扰下 愿意伸出援手 阻止大数据时代吗 |
[02:34] | Picking up a dozen cell phones, Finch. | 扫描出一堆手机 芬奇 |
[02:36] | All registered to different users. | 分别注册在不同的用户名下 |
[02:39] | You are in a college dormitory. | 你在大学公寓里 |
[02:41] | Come on, Finch, within a 15 foot radius? | 拜托 芬奇 方圆才不到五米啊 |
[02:47] | Creep. | 变态 |
[02:48] | This is a woman’s floor. | 这里是女生楼层 |
[02:52] | Right, I was just leaving. | 行 我这就离开 |
[02:55] | I think she’s headed to another floor. | 她好像去别的楼层了 |
[03:04] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[03:05] | Thank you for covering my shift. | 谢谢你帮我代班 |
[03:07] | I feel like I’m coming down with something. | 我觉得我快病倒了 |
[03:10] | Yeah, it’s called Far Cry 4 and the munchies. | 是啊 “孤岛惊魂”病加”嗑药贪食”病 |
[03:14] | I need a break, okay? | 我需要休息下 好吗 |
[03:16] | The boss man’s got me doing cash bank runs every day. | 老板天天要我去存现金 |
[03:18] | The dude is bugging out with all that cheddar. | 那哥们儿是日进斗金啊 |
[03:20] | Look, I can handle Noah. Okay? | 我能搞定诺亚 好吗 |
[03:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | I’ll hit you up later? | 我晚点来找你 |
[03:27] | I’ll be here. | 我等着 |
[03:28] | Harper’s gentleman friend is a Trey Wendor, | 哈珀的男朋友是特雷·温达 |
[03:31] | an uninspired student with a half dozen misdemeanor arrests. | 普通学生 有几次轻罪记录 |
[03:36] | Any violent crimes? | 有暴力犯罪史吗 |
[03:38] | Possession of marijuana, attempt to sell marijuana, | 持有大麻 企图销售大麻 |
[03:40] | possession of a controlled substance. | 持有管制药物 |
[03:42] | No accounting for taste. | 各有所爱嘛 |
[03:56] | I got Harper in sight. | 看到哈珀了 |
[03:57] | This job is way off campus. | 这工作离学校可太远了 |
[04:02] | Finch? That shift she’s covering for Trey, | 芬奇 她帮特雷代的那个班 |
[04:06] | he works in a dispensary. | 他在药房工作 |
[04:08] | Medical marijuana? | 药用大麻 |
[04:11] | Do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life. | 做热爱之事 就永远不用工作了 |
[04:13] | State regulations require a dispensary card for every patient. | 州政府规定 每个病人都必须有药房卡 |
[04:17] | How fast can you get me into the database? | 你多快能把我放进数据库 |
[04:20] | Let’s see. Detective Riley suffers PTSD | 试试 莱利警探患有创伤后应激障碍 |
[04:24] | from multiple gun shot wounds. | 原因为多次中枪 |
[04:26] | And let’s say chronic back pain. Back pain is better. | 就说是慢性背痛吧 背痛好点儿 |
[04:28] | I’ll have Dr. Tillman call it in. It won’t take long. | 我叫提尔曼医生放进去 用不了多久 |
[04:30] | That was easy. | 真简单啊 |
[04:32] | Finch, how do you know so much about getting marijuana? | 芬奇 你为什么这么了解如何弄到大麻 |
[04:34] | Mr. Reese, do you want me to call this in or not? | 里瑟先生 你到底要不要放进去了 |
[04:38] | On the job, Harold? | 在忙吗 哈罗德 |
[04:43] | Ms. Groves. | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[04:45] | Good to see you’re still on task. | 真高兴你还在接任务 |
[04:49] | The world could scarcely afford to lose another pot dealer. | 这个世界可不能再失去一名毒贩了 |
[04:55] | Sri Lanka? | 斯里兰卡 |
[04:58] | I know you prefer sencha green, | 我知道你更喜欢煎绿茶 |
[04:59] | but their black tea is to die for. | 不过他们的红茶好得要命 |
[05:03] | I did as you asked. I stayed away. | 我按照你的要求做了 没有插手 |
[05:05] | You did that for your own reasons, Harry. | 你是按自己的想法做的 哈罗 |
[05:08] | What if you’re going about it all wrong? | 要是你全搞错了呢 |
[05:12] | Maybe we should be looking for people to enlist. | 也许我们应该招募人手了 |
[05:15] | Against Samaritan? How can you say that after… | 对抗撒马利亚人吗 你怎么能这么说 都 |
[05:19] | everything that happened? | 出了那种事 |
[05:22] | “Everything that happened.” is– | “出了那种事” |
[05:24] | is that her name now? | 这是她现在的代号吗 |
[05:26] | You said you didn’t want to talk about Ms. Shaw. | 你说过你不想谈肖女士 |
[05:28] | Let’s talk about the 7.1 billion people out there, Harold. | 那就谈谈外边的71亿人吧 哈罗德 |
[05:32] | And the odds that a few of them just might | 有一定的机率其中有一部分人 |
[05:35] | give us an advantage over runaway artificial intelligence. | 能帮我们对付失控的人工智能 |
[05:39] | What’s the Machine proposing? | 机器有何提议 |
[05:41] | She wants me to build an APP. | 她让我开发一个应用软件 |
[05:44] | For what purpose? | 目的何在 |
[05:45] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[05:47] | It’s gotta be a killer app | 必须是杀手级应用软件 |
[05:49] | to get the attention of the right people. | 才能吸引到目标人士的注意 |
[05:51] | Anyone in particular you have in mind, Ms. Groves? | 你有特定的人选了吗 格罗夫斯女士 |
[05:57] | Looks like you’ve got your hands full, Harold. | 看来你手头有事儿在忙了 哈罗德 |
[06:00] | I can handle it. | 我会处理 |
[06:02] | And this is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[06:05] | To die for. | 好得要命 |
[06:22] | Detective John Riley. | 约翰·莱利警探 |
[06:24] | PTSD. | 创伤后应激障碍 |
[06:27] | Been shot multiple times. | 多次中枪 |
[06:33] | Sweet Mary Jane. This place is legal? | 亲亲大麻 这地方合法吗 |
[06:37] | According to the state, just not the federal government, | 州政府认定合法 可联邦政府不同意 |
[06:40] | which means that it’s still a cash business. | 所以只能是现金生意 |
[06:44] | They must be raking it in. | 太发财了 |
[06:45] | They just can’t find any banks that will take it. | 就是找不到任何银行能接收 |
[06:47] | The banks can still be prosecuted by the feds | 银行会被联邦政府起诉 |
[06:49] | for taking illegal drug money. | 接收非法毒资 |
[06:51] | And they risk having their charters pulled. | 有可能会被吊销执照 |
[06:53] | So where does all the money go? | 那这些钱去哪儿了 |
[06:55] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[06:56] | It’s like the wild west or prohibition all over again. | 简直像西部拓荒时期或者说禁酒令时期重现 |
[06:59] | It just makes these dispensaries big, fat targets for criminals. | 这使得药房成了罪犯眼中的肥羊 |
[07:03] | And our number is right in the thick of it. | 我们的号码算遇上了 |
[07:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:10] | Skulk and Dagger, what are you having? | 这位大侠 你什么问题 |
[07:14] | Something for my back. | 治背的 |
[07:16] | Right. You’re new here. | 好吧 你新来 |
[07:18] | Try the Kona Push Pops over there. | 试试那边的胡麻吧 |
[07:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:27] | What happened to Trey? | 特雷怎么回事 |
[07:28] | He was supposed to make a deposit this afternoon. | 他今天下午应该去存钱的 |
[07:30] | You can’t keep sending burnouts to the bank | 你不能总让那毒虫往银行送 |
[07:32] | with cash that smell like skunk weed, Noah. | 沾满大麻味的现金 诺亚 |
[07:34] | They’re not stupid. | 他们又不傻 |
[07:35] | Thought that burnout was your boyfriend. | 我还以为那毒虫是你男朋友 |
[07:37] | I suppose you have a better idea? | 那你是有更好的主意 |
[07:39] | The biggest commercial banks in the world | 世界上最大的商业银行 |
[07:40] | have been cleaning cartel money for years. | 多年来一直在为毒帮洗钱 |
[07:43] | You just gotta pay the right guy. | 你只要请对人就行了 |
[07:45] | That’s money laundering. We’re not criminals. | 那是洗钱 我们不是罪犯 |
[07:47] | This is a legal business. | 这是合法生意 |
[07:49] | Cash has to go somewhere, boss. | 钱总得有地方放啊 老板 |
[07:51] | What do we do with tonight’s haul? | 今晚的收成怎么办 |
[07:52] | You’re gonna have to make a transfer to | 得把钱转移到 |
[07:53] | a secure off-site holding facility. | 其他安全地点 |
[07:55] | Security details sending multiple cars. | 安保公司派了几辆车过来 |
[07:59] | Right now? | 现在 |
[07:59] | Let them in the back. | 让他们去后边 |
[08:00] | Then close up the shop. Clock out. | 然后关好店门 打卡下班 |
[08:10] | Sounds like our anthropology major has been | 看来这位人类学专业的学生 |
[08:12] | studying economics. | 在研究经济啊 |
[08:24] | They’re closing up shop, Finch. | 他们在关店门了 芬奇 |
[08:27] | It’s a cash pick up. | 提取现金 |
[08:31] | They vary the times, vehicle routes. | 他们改变了时间和行车路线 |
[08:34] | That does not sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[08:35] | Even worse, these guys aren’t standard transpo. | 更糟 这些家伙不是正当的押运人员 |
[08:38] | They’re Brotherhood. | 他们是兄弟会 |
[08:40] | Looks like Dominic is getting into | 看来多米尼克开始插手 |
[08:41] | the legalized security business. | 合法的安保生意了 |
[08:54] | Get out the car! | 下车 |
[08:58] | This is the cartel. It’s an ambush! | 是毒帮 有埋伏 |
[09:15] | Oh, my God! What just happened? | 天啊 出什么事了 |
[09:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[09:20] | Your lucky day. | 你的幸运日 |
[09:23] | They were tipped off. They knew your pickup time. | 有人向他们透露消息 他们知道你的提取时间 |
[09:25] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[09:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:32] | Bags were switched out. | 包被换了 |
[09:33] | Where’s the cash? | 钱在哪儿 |
[09:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:38] | Finch, Harper knew more about this cash pickup than she let on. | 芬奇 哈珀对现金提取的了解比她假装知道的要多 |
[09:42] | What the hell you doing? You lost your mind? | 你搞什么鬼 疯了吗 |
[09:44] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[09:45] | Your life’s in danger. | 你有生命危险 |
[09:47] | You’re that fake cop back at the store. | 你是店里那个假警察 |
[09:50] | What? | 什么 |
[09:51] | If you were a real cop, | 你要是真警察 |
[09:52] | I’d have been arrested by now. | 我现在早就被逮捕了 |
[09:53] | I guess we’re both good at role-playing. | 看来我们都挺擅长角色扮演 |
[09:55] | Beat it. | 让开 |
[09:56] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不走 |
[09:58] | And I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不跟你走 |
[09:59] | Trust me, lady. You need my help. | 相信我 姑娘 你需要我的帮忙 |
[10:02] | Like a hole in my head. | 我脑子进水了么 |
[10:04] | Keep it moving, Kush Pops. I got this. | 走开 胡麻 这儿没你的事 |
[10:07] | Give me the bag while you still got a chance to get out of this. | 趁你还有机会脱身 把包给我 |
[10:13] | All right, fine. Take the cash. | 好吧 行 钱给你 |
[10:17] | Good choice. | 识时务 |
[10:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:25] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[10:26] | Have you got our girl? | 找到那小姑娘了吗 |
[10:27] | No. She’s definitely no one’s girl. | 不 她绝对不是啥小姑娘 |
[10:30] | Her number just came up. Again. | 她的号码刚刚又跳出来了 |
[10:33] | And I think I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[10:36] | Harper isn’t who we thought she was. | 哈珀不是我们之前所想的那样 |
[10:38] | She definitely isn’t interested in our help. | 她绝对不想要我们的帮助 |
[10:53] | Mr. Reese, are you at Harper’s dorm room? | 里瑟先生 你在哈珀的宿舍房间吗 |
[10:56] | Just let myself in. | 自己进来了 |
[11:02] | Finch, in addition to grand theft, | 芬奇 除了重大偷窃罪 |
[11:06] | our gal Harper’s been taking up a collection on campus. | 咱们这位哈珀还在学校里顺手牵羊呢 |
[11:09] | Or whatever her real name is. | 这也不是她的真名 |
[11:11] | I’ve looked into the issues with the ex-roomie. | 我查过了前室友的问题 |
[11:13] | It appears that the real Harper Rose | 原来真正的哈珀·罗斯 |
[11:15] | took this semester off for mental health reasons. | 因为精神问题休学一学期 |
[11:18] | Apparently campus housing doesn’t know it yet. | 显然学校宿舍还不知道 |
[11:20] | Multiple cell phones, | 多部手机 |
[11:22] | IDs… | 身份证 |
[11:25] | Either she’s a serial killer | 她要么就是连环杀手 |
[11:27] | or a chameleon who changes her identity like socks. | 要么就是换身份跟换袜子似的变色龙 |
[11:30] | Perhaps that’s the reason the Machine sent us her number again. | 所以机器才再次给出了她的号码 |
[11:33] | Before she changes identities. | 趁她没换身份之前 |
[11:34] | Finch, | 芬奇 |
[11:36] | Harper’s been tracking the dispensary cash deposits for weeks. | 哈珀记录药房的现金存款数周了 |
[11:39] | So last night’s robbery wasn’t impulsive. | 这么说昨晚的抢劫不是一时冲动 |
[11:41] | It was planned. | 是计划好的 |
[11:42] | All right, she’s not a student. | 她不是学生 |
[11:44] | Definitely an operator. | 而是行家 |
[11:46] | What about the boyfriend? | 那男朋友呢 |
[11:47] | It was an inside job after all. | 看来是内鬼配合 |
[11:49] | Something tells me she wasn’t all that into Trey in the first place. | 我感觉 她根本就不是真的爱特雷 |
[11:52] | And as for college… | 至于大学 |
[11:57] | I think she just dropped out. | 我看她刚退学了 |
[12:09] | This is amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[12:10] | Your little Miss Mary Jane has aliases | 这位麻小姐的化名 |
[12:12] | connected to over a dozen other criminal cases. | 涉及多起罪案 |
[12:15] | She’s been busy. | 她还真忙 |
[12:16] | Some of them were actually girl-next-doors | 其中几起她就是邻家女孩 |
[12:17] | we brought in for questioning, | 我们还叫来问过话 |
[12:19] | but their alibis checked out. | 但不在场证明都查证过 |
[12:20] | She stole their identities to commit the crimes. | 她偷了她们的身份去犯罪 |
[12:23] | So what are we dealing with? Grifter? Con Artist? Thief? | 那这位到底是什么 骗子 诈骗犯 小偷 |
[12:27] | Likely, all of the above. | 多半以上皆是 |
[12:31] | I don’t get it. We supposed to protect her or arrest her? | 我不明白 我们是要保护她还是逮捕她 |
[12:34] | Maybe both. | 都要吧 |
[12:35] | We have to find her first. | 我们得先找到她 |
[12:38] | I’ll bet she changes residence as often as her identity. | 我看她换住址跟换身份一样勤 |
[12:43] | Time we split up, Lionel. | 分头行动吧 莱奈尔 |
[12:45] | There’s a lot of names here. | 这儿名字太多了 |
[12:47] | What’s your pal Mr. Peabody doing? | 你家大教授在干嘛呢 |
[13:18] | Nicely done, Ms. Groves. | 干得漂亮 格罗夫斯女士 |
[13:29] | Smells like money. | 闻起来是钱的味道 |
[13:33] | Cash crop. | 经济作物啊 |
[13:34] | How’s business, Noah? | 生意如何 诺亚 |
[13:37] | Dominic. | 多米尼克 |
[13:43] | Things were good… | 本来挺好 |
[13:45] | till last night. | 直到昨晚 |
[13:46] | Since you hired me to handle security and transport, | 既然你雇了我来处理安保押运 |
[13:49] | I figured I should look into the situation directly. | 我想我应该亲自来查看一下 |
[13:51] | These guys, they came out of nowhere. | 那些人 突然就从天而降 |
[13:52] | Not nowhere. Mexico. | 不是从天而降 从墨西哥 |
[13:54] | They were cartel. | 他们是毒帮 |
[13:55] | Why would the cartel want to steal from me? | 毒帮想从我这儿抢什么呢 |
[13:56] | I’m nothing compared to what they have going on. | 我跟他们比 那是小巫见大巫 |
[13:58] | Dispensaries are taking millions | 药房生意正在全国范围内 |
[13:59] | out of their pockets all across the country. | 抢走他们亿万生意 |
[14:02] | But all that money needs protecting and washing | 而这些钱需要保护 需要洗净 |
[14:04] | and that’s the kind of business they want to be in. | 他们想要介入此一生意 |
[14:06] | Too bad I already beat ’em to it. | 可惜我已经抢了先 |
[14:09] | All the way up the I-95 Corridor. | 甩出他们大老远了 |
[14:12] | But somehow the cartel knew when and where to hit us? | 奇怪的是 毒帮居然知道要何时何地攻击我们 |
[14:14] | Not from me. They didn’t even do most of the damage. | 不是我泄露的 大部分破坏根本不是他们造成 |
[14:16] | Who did? | 谁造成的 |
[14:17] | Some cop in a suit. | 一个西装警察 |
[14:20] | When the shooting started, he came out of nowhere. | 枪战一开始 他就从天而降 |
[14:21] | Blasting everyone– | 逮谁射谁 |
[14:22] | In the kneecaps. | 专射膝盖 |
[14:25] | Detective Riley? | 莱利警探 |
[14:26] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是他 |
[14:27] | He was a customer in the store when it all went down. | 出事儿的时候 他正巧是店里的顾客 |
[14:28] | Of course he was. | 肯定巧 |
[14:29] | That’s when the cash went missing. | 当时钱就失踪了 |
[14:30] | Someone switched out the bag it was in. | 有人掉了包 |
[14:32] | The cartel didn’t get the money. | 毒帮没拿到钱 |
[14:34] | I don’t like losing a shipment | 我不喜欢损失货 |
[14:36] | or manpower, so we gotta clean this up. | 损失人 所以我们得处理好 |
[14:39] | Scorched earth, you feel me, Noah? | 焦土策略 懂吗 诺亚 |
[14:41] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[14:43] | Who else was working there last night? | 昨晚还有谁在这儿工作 |
[14:45] | Guard at the door, stock boy, | 门卫 售货员 |
[14:47] | girl named Harper, hired about a month ago. | 有个叫哈珀的姑娘 一个月前雇的 |
[14:49] | Where can I find her? | 哪儿能找到她 |
[14:51] | I– I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[14:52] | I tried calling. She didn’t answer her phone. | 我打过电话了 她不接 |
[14:55] | She’s just a college kid. | 她只是个大学生 |
[14:57] | Her boyfriend, Trey, vouched for her. | 她男朋友特雷给她担保的 |
[14:58] | Okay. Where can I find this Trey? | 好吧 哪儿能找到这个特雷 |
[15:27] | Score! | 好耶 |
[15:40] | Harp? | 哈珀 |
[15:42] | Not tonight, sweetheart. | 不是 甜心 |
[15:47] | A couple differences between me and your girl. | 我跟你女朋友有两点不同 |
[15:50] | One, I would rather do a dime in Rikers | 其一 我宁可进里克岛监狱 |
[15:53] | than your half-baked ass and, | 也不想碰你 |
[15:54] | two, I only take what’s mine. | 其二 我只拿属于我的东西 |
[15:59] | Where you been, Trey? | 你去哪儿了 特雷 |
[16:01] | I don’t know. Here…class… | 不知道 这儿 教室 |
[16:05] | I mean, maybe not class, but… | 也许没去教室 不过 |
[16:12] | Sit. | 坐 |
[16:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | Got friends upstate doing hard time | 有朋友在州北因为 |
[16:28] | for selling weaker schwag than that. | 卖没这强效的货进了局子 |
[16:30] | I’m…sorry? | 我很 遗憾 |
[16:32] | Now the government’s gone and made that OG dank legal. | 现在政府不管了 这玩意儿都合法了 |
[16:36] | Taxing it! Ain’t that a bitch? | 征税 太他妈扯蛋了 |
[16:38] | Yeah, the government, it’s– | 是啊 政府 这个 |
[16:40] | It’s pretty diabolical. | 真是恶魔啊 |
[16:45] | Do you want some ice cream? | 想要点冰激凌吗 |
[16:47] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[16:48] | Sure you do, Trey. | 你当然知道 特雷 |
[16:50] | We want the money back. | 我们想要回钱 |
[16:53] | And we want your girl. | 我们想要你女朋友 |
[16:58] | Time to take a little trip. | 该出去转转了 |
[17:07] | You want me to cut a deal? | 你要跟我交易 |
[17:10] | I’m not that guy. | 不应该找我 |
[17:11] | The way I see it, Jorge, | 在我看来 豪尔赫 |
[17:13] | you should be begging me for a deal. | 你应该求着跟我交易 |
[17:16] | You and your cartel buddies | 你和你的毒帮朋友 |
[17:17] | shot up a medical marijuana dispensary last night. | 昨晚抢了一家药用大麻店 |
[17:19] | I told you, man. I don’t flip on nobody. | 我说过了 我不做叛徒 |
[17:23] | That guy out there, | 外边那家伙 |
[17:24] | he looks familiar. | 看着挺眼熟 |
[17:26] | Is he a witness? | 是目击证人吗 |
[17:35] | This who tipped you off about the cash delivery? | 是她跟你透露了现金提取细节吧 |
[17:38] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[17:41] | She’s not long for this world. | 她小命不保了 |
[17:42] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[17:44] | What? That’s not her name? | 什么 这不是她的名字 |
[17:46] | Not even close. | 完全不是 |
[17:47] | She lied about her name? | 她用假名 |
[17:51] | Didn’t tell us that the Brotherhood | 没告诉我们兄弟会 |
[17:52] | was handling security transpo. | 在负责安保押运 |
[17:54] | Not to mention, who’s that gringo with the suit out there? | 还有 外边那西装货是谁 |
[17:56] | One thing at a time. | 一件一件来 |
[17:57] | Tell me where I can find Maria. | 告诉我哪儿能找到玛丽亚 |
[17:59] | Where’d you meet her? | 你在哪儿遇到的她 |
[18:00] | Club Boost. | 强化夜店 |
[18:03] | Couple weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[18:05] | She said that her favorite DJ was gonna be playing there. | 她说她最爱的DJ要在那里打碟了 |
[18:09] | That girl loves to dance. | 那姑娘喜欢跳舞 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God! Fiona! This club is off the hook! | 我的天啊 菲奥纳 这家夜店绝了 |
[18:24] | How did you get us in? | 你怎么让我们进来的 |
[18:25] | The owner and I, we go way back. | 我跟店主 那是老交情了 |
[18:27] | You guys want more bubbly? | 想要更多香槟吗 |
[18:29] | Free champagne! | 免费香槟 |
[18:35] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:37] | We already did. | 已经谈过了 |
[18:39] | We were interrupted. | 上次没谈完 |
[18:41] | Right. Sorry about the knee. | 是啊 抱歉伤到你膝盖了 |
[18:45] | But I can tell you’re the kind of guy | 不过我看得出来 你这种人 |
[18:46] | that doesn’t take “No” for an answer. | 是不懂得接受拒绝的 |
[18:52] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[18:53] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪儿 |
[18:55] | I spent it. | 我花了 |
[18:57] | All of it? Already? | 已经全花完了 |
[18:59] | I paid some bills, balanced my checkbook, | 要付账单 要签支票 |
[19:01] | and what do you know? | 而且你知道吗 |
[19:03] | Turns out I owed some other guys some money. | 我原来还欠几位的钱啊 |
[19:07] | A lot of money. | 很多钱 |
[19:09] | What other guys? | 哪几位 |
[19:10] | The guys who own the club! | 这家夜店的店主们 |
[19:11] | Don’t worry, we’re square. | 别担心 没事了 |
[19:13] | Even threw in bottle service to seal the deal. | 还给了几瓶酒当扯平 |
[19:17] | We’re leaving now. | 我们走 |
[19:19] | If you don’t mind, | 不介意的话 |
[19:20] | Fiona would like to get back to her girlfriends. | 菲奥纳要回去跟闺蜜玩儿了 |
[19:24] | Harper, you didn’t just steal drugs. | 哈珀 你不只是偷了药 |
[19:27] | You stole from Dominic. | 你是偷了多米尼克 |
[19:32] | Don’t look now. You’ve just been… | 别看了 你已经被 |
[19:37] | spotted. | 认出来了 |
[20:03] | NYPD. Come with me. | 纽约警察 跟我来 |
[20:04] | Sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[20:05] | But I don’t really feel like spending tonight in holding. | 但我今晚可不想被关押 |
[20:09] | You really want to do this? | 你真想动手 |
[20:12] | Come on, you. | 得了你 |
[20:32] | Thanks. Starving. | 谢了 饿死了 |
[20:39] | The cuffs are a bit over the top, don’t you think? | 这手铐有点过份了 是吧 |
[20:42] | I mean, even for someone like you. | 即使对你这种人来说 |
[20:43] | Someone like me? | 我这种人 |
[20:46] | I know cops. Your friend here, | 我了解警察 你这位朋友 |
[20:48] | he’s the real deal. | 他是真的 |
[20:50] | I bet he bleeds blue. But you, | 从头到脚都是警察 但是你 |
[20:53] | you’re playing make believe. | 你不过是角色扮演罢了 |
[20:55] | My guess is former military with a side of hero complex. | 我猜你是退役军人 有点英雄情结 |
[21:00] | So what makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[21:02] | You military folk have all the same tells. | 你们这些军人的作风都一样 |
[21:05] | Posture, the hair– | 姿势 头发 |
[21:06] | it’s like they make you in a factory. | 简直就像工厂批量生产的 |
[21:10] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[21:12] | Thank you for that analysis. | 感谢你的分析 |
[21:13] | Now, let’s just focus on you. | 现在 聊聊你吧 |
[21:17] | You’re in real trouble, kid. | 你有麻烦了 孩子 |
[21:19] | Dominic wants you dead and he’s good at getting what he wants. | 多米尼克想要你的命 他向来说到做到 |
[21:21] | What I don’t understand is | 我不明白的是 |
[21:22] | why the cartel showed up when they did. | 为什么当时毒帮会出现 |
[21:25] | Maybe a little birdie gave them a heads up | 也许有只小鸟儿偷偷告诉他们 |
[21:27] | there’d be some money changing hands. | 有笔钱正在换手 |
[21:29] | So the cartel swooped in to knock off the cash… | 所以毒帮就想来抢一笔 |
[21:32] | only to realize later they’re left holding the wrong bag. | 可惜最后却发现他们拿错了袋子 |
[21:36] | Worked beautifully, too. | 本来挺漂亮的活儿 |
[21:38] | Until your partner started playing hero. | 直到你的搭档开始扮英雄 |
[21:40] | I don’t know about the cartel, | 我不知道毒帮 |
[21:43] | but Dominic’s not about to let you off the hook. | 不过多米尼克不会让你脱身的 |
[21:45] | Don’t be such a drama queen. | 别这么大惊小怪 |
[21:47] | Stealing from criminals is a victimless crime. | 偷罪犯的钱 根本没有受害者 |
[21:50] | Unless you’re the victim. | 除非你就是受害者 |
[21:51] | Detective… | 警探 |
[21:54] | I got her, Harold. | 我找到她了 哈罗德 |
[21:56] | Good, but that’s not why I’m calling. | 好的 不过我打给你不是为这个 |
[21:57] | We have a new number. | 我们有新号码了 |
[21:59] | Ms. Harper’s friend from the dorm, Trey. | 哈珀同室的朋友 特雷 |
[22:02] | Dominic must think he knows something. | 多米尼克肯定以为他知道什么 |
[22:04] | I went through his dorm room and found it empty. | 我进了他的房间 一无所获 |
[22:06] | I couldn’t tell if the disarray was | 我不知道这团混乱 |
[22:08] | evidence of a kidnapping | 是因为他被绑架了 |
[22:09] | or just a dreadful sloven. | 还是因为他懒得要命 |
[22:11] | In either event, you should make sure that Ms. Harper | 无论如何 你得看住哈珀女士 |
[22:13] | doesn’t leave your side. | 别让她离开 |
[22:36] | Your buddy Trey’s in trouble. | 你朋友特雷有麻烦了 |
[22:38] | Dominic must be after him because of you. | 多米尼克因为你找上了他 |
[22:40] | Who was on the phone? | 电话里是谁 |
[22:42] | Did you–did you even answer a phone? | 你 你是接电话了吧 |
[22:44] | Is there something in his ear? | 他耳朵里有东西吗 |
[22:45] | It’s John and his friends. | 那是约翰跟他朋友 |
[22:47] | It’s kind of like their thing. | 那是人家的情趣 |
[22:48] | They–they know stuff. | 他们 他们有招儿 |
[22:50] | Sounds very technical. | 真高科技 |
[22:53] | Look, Trey doesn’t know anything about me. | 特雷对我一无所知 |
[22:55] | He doesn’t even know my real name. | 他连我的真名都不知道 |
[22:57] | What is your real name? | 你真名是什么 |
[22:59] | I think I’ll keep Harper for now. | 我现在就用哈珀吧 |
[23:00] | I like the way that sounds. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[23:03] | So what’s gonna happen to Trey? | 特雷会出事吗 |
[23:06] | We have to get to him before Dominic realizes the kid’s useless. | 我们得在多米尼克发现他毫无用处之前找到他 |
[23:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:26] | We got all manpower flipping cash for gift cards, | 我们全部人手都在用现金买礼物卡 |
[23:29] | money orders up the Eastern seaboard. | 东海都有订单 |
[23:30] | I don’t need cash. I need ones and zeroes. | 我不要现金 我要虚拟币 |
[23:33] | Get me more gamers. | 给我更多玩家 |
[23:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[23:46] | I don’t– I don’t know, man. | 我不 我不知道 |
[23:48] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[24:04] | Your girl stole from me. | 你女朋友偷了我的东西 |
[24:08] | She got too close to you and Noah | 她接近你和诺亚 |
[24:09] | which means she knows things. | 肯定是知道什么 |
[24:12] | Things she shouldn’t. | 知道了不该知道的 |
[24:13] | Harper’s just some girl I was hanging out with. | 我只是跟哈珀约会了几次 |
[24:15] | Her name’s not Harper. | 她不叫哈珀 |
[24:18] | The girl’s a grifter working fools like you | 那是个骗子 骗你这样的傻瓜 |
[24:20] | to get what she wants. | 帮她得偿所愿 |
[24:22] | No way. | 不可能 |
[24:23] | What about Detective Riley? | 那莱利警探呢 |
[24:24] | How does she know him? | 她认识他吗 |
[24:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:29] | No, come on, dude. Come on, come on. | 不 拜托 哥们儿 拜托 拜托 |
[24:35] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[24:37] | I wanna believe you, Trey. | 我希望相信你 特雷 |
[24:39] | It’s ’cause of guys like you | 因为你这种人 |
[24:40] | I’m taking my business to the next level. | 能让我的生意更上一层楼 |
[24:43] | It is? | 什么 |
[24:44] | You and your video games. | 你和游戏 |
[24:46] | See, the dispensary owners have a bank problem. | 你看 药店老板为银行的事情发愁 |
[24:51] | So they have to hire guys like me | 他们必须请我这种人 |
[24:54] | to protect them and all that cash. | 保护他们 保护现金 |
[24:56] | Then I see guys like you spend thousands on games. | 而你们这种人 花成千上万玩游戏 |
[25:00] | Warriors of the realm. | 王国勇士 |
[25:03] | Turning real currency, virtual, cold hard cash | 用现金 硬通货 真金白银 |
[25:06] | for fake gold. | 换虚拟的金子 |
[25:08] | All I needed to figure out was | 我只需要想办法 |
[25:09] | how to turn that into real money again | 把这些再转为真实的钱 |
[25:11] | then transfer it into a bank account. | 然后转到银行账上就行了 |
[25:15] | Yeah, that’s really smart. | 真是英明 |
[25:16] | Yes, it is. | 的确 |
[25:18] | But now I feel that’s all been jeopardized. | 可现在我感觉有危险了 |
[25:20] | It’s not. She’s not gonna say anything. | 不会 她不会说出去的 |
[25:21] | No? | 不会吗 |
[25:22] | No, she’s not. | 她不会 |
[25:22] | I hope not. | 但愿不会 |
[25:24] | ‘Cause if she does, | 因为如果她说了 |
[25:27] | you won’t need to worry about studying for those finals. | 你就永远不用再担心期末复习了 |
[25:37] | Maybe we should kick this know-nothing fool. | 咱把这一无所知的蠢货扔出去得了 |
[25:39] | He got played, clear and simple. | 他被耍了 妥妥的 |
[25:41] | No. With Riley in the mix, | 不行 有莱利介入 |
[25:43] | she’ll be coming back around. | 她肯定会再回来 |
[25:45] | As far as I’m concerned, they’re both loose ends. | 在我看来 这两个都是后患 |
[25:59] | You live here? | 你住在这儿 |
[26:01] | I own the apartment. | 这公寓是我的 |
[26:03] | An excellent non-answer. | 答了等于没答 |
[26:05] | What about Captain McConnick? He work for you? | 那位队长大人呢 他为你工作 |
[26:09] | Detective Riley and I are partners. | 莱利警探和我是搭档 |
[26:13] | I didn’t see that coming. | 真没想到 |
[26:19] | Harold, I’m gonna need that cash. | 哈罗德 我需要那些钱 |
[26:21] | It’s all there. | 都在这儿了 |
[26:23] | Though the withdrawal put a sizable dent in our reserves | 虽然我们的存款因此大大减少 |
[26:26] | but I think the lives of two people are worth that sacrifice. | 不过为了两条人命 也值了 |
[26:30] | Where are you going with that? | 你拿这些干嘛去 |
[26:31] | Paying off Dominic. | 还给多米尼克 |
[26:33] | It’s the only play to keep you safe. | 只能这样买你的平安 |
[26:35] | I’ve been in way deeper than this. | 我比这更危险的都遇到过 |
[26:37] | What about Trey? | 那特雷呢 |
[26:38] | Does he have as big of a death wish as you do? | 他跟你一样求死心切吗 |
[26:41] | Come on! You guys are making it seem like | 拜托 你们说得好像 |
[26:43] | I knew he was gonna get kidnapped. | 我知道他会被绑架似的 |
[26:45] | Maybe you’ll think about someone other than yourself | 也许下次你偷毒贩的时候 |
[26:47] | next time you steal from drug dealers. | 能考虑到除你之外的其他人 |
[26:50] | Don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[26:52] | He’s a real live wire, huh? | 他真活泼可爱哈 |
[26:57] | CIA or Special Forces? | 中情局还是特种部队 |
[26:58] | Mr.–uh, Detective Riley | 里 莱利警探 |
[27:01] | is a complicated person. | 比较复杂 |
[27:03] | And you? What’s your story? | 那你呢 你什么情况 |
[27:05] | You fund some kind of alternative private military contractors? | 你是出资养佣兵吗 |
[27:09] | We like to think of what we do as a community service. | 我们自认为做的是社会服务 |
[27:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:15] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[27:17] | You two are obviously helping people on a regular basis. | 你们俩明显是长期救人 |
[27:20] | Exhibit A, this ornately decorated apartment that no one lives in. | 证据一 这间装修豪华的公寓无人居住 |
[27:23] | Which means you probably have a boatload of money | 这说明你们肯定是有很多钱 |
[27:26] | and much better things to do with your time | 肯定有更好玩儿的事给你们打发时间 |
[27:29] | than to just stick your neck out for people you don’t know. | 好过为了素不相识的陌生人冒生命危险 |
[27:32] | So why do it? | 所以为什么做这个 |
[27:37] | Everybody deserves a champion. | 每个人都应该获得帮助 |
[27:40] | Where do you get your information? | 你从哪儿得来的信息 |
[27:43] | I’m good with technology. | 我擅长技术 |
[27:47] | A hacker. | 黑客 |
[27:48] | You’re a guy who needs order. | 你需要秩序 |
[27:50] | Coding is good for that. It channels the OCD. | 代码有益 能引导强迫症 |
[27:52] | It fosters the illusion of control. | 能制造出虚妄的控制感 |
[27:55] | You should stop gripping the wheel so tight. | 你方向盘抓得太紧了 |
[27:57] | Try turning into the skid. | 放松一下吧 |
[28:01] | And you prefer disorder. | 而你喜欢失序 |
[28:02] | Why swim upstream when you can | 既然可以顺流而下 |
[28:04] | ride the current all the way down to the waterfall? | 又何必非要逆流而上呢 |
[28:07] | What happens when you reach the cliff? | 那到了悬崖又当如何呢 |
[28:09] | I’ll let you know when I get there. | 我到了再说吧 |
[28:11] | That’s an interesting take on life. | 这种人生观倒也有趣 |
[28:15] | It’s freedom. | 这是自由 |
[28:17] | I steal from criminals ’cause they don’t call the cops. | 我偷罪犯 因为他们不会报警 |
[28:19] | I don’t plant roots so I can bail at a moment’s notice. | 我不在一处扎根 随时可以走人 |
[28:22] | Sounds more like running. | 听着像是逃命 |
[28:25] | An antique art deco engagement ring, | 古董婚戒 |
[28:27] | about a karat. | 一克拉 |
[28:29] | Is it a family heirloom? | 祖传的吧 |
[28:30] | It’s just a piece of tin that I stole | 不过是我偷的一个小物件 |
[28:32] | from an old lady who tried to screw me over. | 从一个想欺负我的老太太那里偷的 |
[28:38] | Got anything to eat around here? | 这儿有东西吃吗 |
[28:52] | Got something for your boss. | 有东西要给你们老大 |
[28:53] | Right there’s good. | 放这儿就好 |
[29:01] | In exchange for the kid and for the girl’s life. | 换那小子跟那姑娘的命 |
[29:04] | Don’t know what you’re talking about, Detective. | 不知道你在说什么 警探 |
[29:07] | You’re welcome to leave the cash though. | 不过欢迎你把钱留下 |
[29:15] | Where’s Dominic? | 多米尼克呢 |
[29:16] | He’s unavailable. | 他没空 |
[29:18] | But like we said, you can leave the case. | 不过我们说了 你可以把钱留下 |
[29:23] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[29:29] | I’ll take that. | 交给我 |
[29:50] | That’s my number for your boss when he’s ready to talk. | 等你老大想谈了 这是我的电话 |
[29:53] | Or I can keep kicking his ass from a distance. | 否则我就继续远远儿地教训他 |
[29:56] | Whatever he prefers. | 随他选择吧 |
[30:09] | I can’t tell you how excited I am about what you’ve brought to us. | 你带来的东西真是让我太兴奋了 |
[30:12] | Now you see why I needed your company. | 你知道我为什么需要你的公司了 |
[30:13] | Yeah, I thought it was a simple APP, | 是啊 我还以为这只是个简单的应用软件 |
[30:15] | but it’s a truly sophisticated build for a mobile platform. | 但对移动平台来说实在太过复杂 |
[30:18] | You, uh, work with an incubator? | 你 在跟企业孵化器合作 |
[30:21] | Not on this project. | 这个项目没有 |
[30:23] | It’s just me. | 我一个人 |
[30:25] | What type of partnership are you looking for? | 你希望什么形式的合作 |
[30:27] | Combining my software with your compression algorithm | 把我的软件跟你们的压缩算法结合 |
[30:29] | will save me a lot of time and money | 可以节省我大量的时间和金钱 |
[30:31] | and allow us to sell it at a lower price point to the consumer. | 并能以更低的价格销售给顾客 |
[30:35] | If you’re interested in partnering up on something so small, of course. | 如果你们不介意跟这种小规模项目合作 |
[30:40] | I imagine the boss | 我相信我的老板 |
[30:41] | will be as impressed as I am with what you’ve created. | 对你的创造 会跟我一样赞叹 |
[30:43] | So why don’t I call you once he weighs in? | 不如先等他看过 我再打电话给你 |
[30:47] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[30:51] | Tell me something. Why bring it to us? | 问一下 为什么来找我们 |
[30:54] | You could’ve gone anywhere. | 你可以找任何人 |
[30:57] | Your boss’s reputation precedes him. | 久仰你们老板的大名 |
[31:19] | Got your message… | 收到你的口信了 |
[31:22] | Detective. | 警探 |
[31:24] | I’ll give you the money you’re owed | 我会把钱还给你 |
[31:26] | if you agree to stay away from Harper. | 只要你答应不再碰哈珀 |
[31:29] | And I want that kid back in one piece. | 把那小子完完整整还回来 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:34] | It’s a deal. | 成交 |
[31:35] | If you decide to tell me who you really are. | 只要你告诉我你到底是谁 |
[31:39] | ‘Cause you’re sure as hell no detective. | 因为你绝对不是警探 |
[31:44] | You saw my card. | 你见过我的名片了 |
[31:47] | It says John Riley, | 上边写着约翰·莱利 |
[31:48] | Homicide Detective. | 凶案组警探 |
[31:51] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[31:53] | No real cop would | 真正的警察绝不会 |
[31:54] | pay off the debt of some homeless grifter. | 为一个无家可归的骗子还钱 |
[31:59] | I’m not like other cops. | 本警察与众不同啊 |
[32:02] | We finally agree on something. | 我们总算有点共识了 |
[32:07] | You and me, | 你与我 |
[32:09] | this isn’t personal. | 没有私仇 |
[32:11] | It’s just that you keep trying to hurt people | 只是你一直企图伤人 |
[32:13] | and I don’t like it when people get hurt. | 而我不喜欢有人受伤 |
[32:17] | Why does Elias get a pass? | 为什么以利亚就可以 |
[32:19] | He and I have an understanding. | 他和我有个共识 |
[32:21] | He stays out of my way and I stay out of his. | 他不碰我的事 我不碰他的事 |
[32:25] | That right? | 是吗 |
[32:26] | That’s right. | 是 |
[32:27] | That’s how it works with Elias. | 以利亚正是如此 |
[32:30] | But you already know that. | 不过你已经知道了 |
[32:32] | Just like you know he’s coming for you. | 正如你知道他冲你来了 |
[32:35] | I’ll be ready. | 我准备好了 |
[32:37] | But as for us, | 至于你我 |
[32:39] | if I stay out of your way, you’ll show me the same respect? | 如果我不碰你的事 你能给予同样的尊重吗 |
[32:42] | As long as you stop trying to kill innocent people. | 只要你不再杀害无辜者 |
[32:46] | The girl’s not innocent. | 那姑娘并不无辜 |
[32:47] | That’s up for debate. | 此处再商榷 |
[32:52] | How about I give you Trey and you give me the girl? | 不如我把特雷交给你 你把那姑娘交给我 |
[32:58] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[33:13] | I got him. | 瞄准好了 |
[33:18] | He pulls anything stupid, | 他敢轻举妄动 |
[33:20] | I’ll pull the trigger. | 我就开枪 |
[33:24] | Which one is it? | 这是哪位 |
[33:26] | One of the pretty little brunettes | 某位漂亮的黑发妞 |
[33:28] | or your partner Detective Fusco? | 还是你的搭档弗斯科警探 |
[33:35] | You’re not gonna kill an unarmed man. | 你不会杀害手无寸铁之人 |
[33:37] | I know that much. | 我很清楚 |
[33:38] | So I guess this little talk is over… | 我想我们的谈话是结束了 |
[33:43] | for now. | 暂时是 |
[33:50] | You can stand down now. | 你可以退下了 |
[33:53] | Looks like your little parlay didn’t do us much good. | 看来你那孤注一掷没啥效果 |
[33:55] | Harper’s still in trouble | 哈珀还是有麻烦 |
[33:56] | and her stoner boyfriend’s probably dead. | 她那毒虫男朋友还多半死了 |
[33:59] | Always looking on the bright side, aren’t you? | 你真是永远乐观啊 是吧 |
[34:01] | Okay, Detective Sunshine, what do we do now? | 好吧 阳光警探 现在怎么办吧 |
[34:05] | So that tall drink of darkness failed | 既然高酷先生的与狼共舞计划未能 |
[34:07] | to dazzle Dominic with his witty banter and a briefcase full of cash. | 用他的风度翩翩和大把现金迷惑住多米尼克 |
[34:11] | We’ll discuss our next option when he gets back. | 我们就等他回来后再讨论下一步计划吧 |
[34:13] | It’ll be too late. You know how these guys work. | 那就太晚了 你知道那些人的手段 |
[34:16] | Shoot first, don’t ask questions later because the person’s dead. | 先开枪 之后也不问问题 因为对方已经死了 |
[34:19] | I put my life at risk knowing the stakes. | 我赌命 我认 |
[34:21] | Trey didn’t. | 特雷没有 |
[34:22] | So, I’m gonna rescue that dummy with or without you guys. | 不管你们去不去 我都要去救那傻瓜 |
[34:27] | I’ll have a much better chance if I got some backup. | 我要有支援的话 把握会大很多 |
[34:30] | What do you propose? | 有何建议 |
[34:35] | You’re good with technology, right? | 你擅长技术 是吧 |
[34:44] | Chica wants a word. | 那丫头想谈谈 |
[34:46] | Send her over. | 让她过来 |
[34:57] | I knew you had huevos, but I didn’t know you were stupid. | 我知道你有种 但不知道你这么二 |
[35:00] | Don’t be so mad, Alfonso. | 别生气 阿方索 |
[35:02] | You got his nephew in a lot of trouble, little girl. | 你害了他的侄子 小姑娘 |
[35:04] | You set him up to fail. | 你陷害了他 |
[35:05] | Cops got involved. He got shot. | 警察介入了 他中枪了 |
[35:08] | I’m gonna make it up to you. | 我会补偿你 |
[35:12] | Nico, jefe, | 尼科 老大 |
[35:15] | I have no interest in starting a war with the cartel. | 我可不想跟毒帮开战 |
[35:19] | I like the way my head looks attached to my shoulders. | 我比较喜欢自己脑袋留在肩膀上 |
[35:22] | Should have waited for Detective Riley. | 真该等等莱利警探 |
[35:23] | Dominic’s been consolidating power in this town. | 多米尼克一直在这座城市巩固实力 |
[35:27] | Half the gangs work for him now. | 全城一半黑帮在为他工作了 |
[35:28] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的 |
[35:29] | You guys are losing money hand over fist with this legalization nonsense. | 你们正因为这所谓的大麻合法化损失大笔钱 |
[35:34] | You want what’s rightfully yours; let me help you get it. | 你想要回属于你的东西 让我帮你 |
[35:36] | How to you plan to do that? | 你计划怎么做呢 |
[35:38] | Dominic’s laundering cash. | 多米尼克在洗钱 |
[35:39] | A lot of it. And he can only do that one small chunk at a time | 大把的钱 但他一次只能洗一小笔 |
[35:42] | or the feds will catch on. | 否则就会被联调局抓到 |
[35:44] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[35:45] | He needs to keep the cash somewhere. | 他得把现金存放在某处 |
[35:47] | Bingo. | 正是 |
[35:48] | And not just hundreds of thousands, | 可不只是区区几十万 |
[35:50] | but tens of millions. | 而是足有亿万 |
[35:53] | Alfonso, baja el pistola. | 阿方索 把枪收起来 |
[36:03] | You got my attention. What do you need? | 你吸引我的兴趣了 你想要什么 |
[36:05] | Have your boys put the word out on the street that you found me. | 叫你的手下放话出去 说你抓到我了 |
[36:08] | Dominic will have no choice but to reach out to make a deal. | 多米尼克迫于无奈 只能出面交易 |
[36:12] | Then you leave the rest up to me. | 剩下的就交给我 |
[36:32] | Nice job, Ms. Harper. The cartel took you straight to | 干得漂亮 哈珀女士 毒帮直接把你带去了 |
[36:34] | Dominic’s stronghold, just as you thought. | 多米尼克的大本营 正如你所料 |
[36:38] | If you’re wrong, you’re dead wrong. | 你要是错了 那可是致命错 |
[36:43] | Finch, Harper’s inside with the cartel. | 芬奇 哈珀跟毒帮进去了 |
[36:45] | I’m moving into position. | 我马上就位 |
[36:51] | I’ve got something in here. | 我有发现 |
[36:53] | What now? | 现在怎么着 |
[36:55] | I need to get to the roof. | 我得上房顶 |
[36:56] | It’s the only way | 这是唯一 |
[36:56] | to get to Trey without busting through the warehouse. | 不用闯进仓库就带走特雷的方法 |
[36:59] | You really going along with the con girl’s plan? | 你真要按那女骗子的计划来 |
[37:01] | Finch trusts her. Sort of. | 芬奇相信她 算是相信她 |
[37:04] | That’s a real vote of confidence. | 真是无条件信任啊 |
[37:14] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[37:15] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[37:33] | You don’t want to do this, Nico. | 你不想这样的 尼科 |
[37:34] | We agreed to a trade. | 我们同意过交易了 |
[37:36] | I know, but there’s a problem. | 我知道 不过有个问题 |
[37:39] | I’ve got nothing to trade. | 我没东西可交易 |
[37:40] | Had the money taken to a more secure location. | 已经把钱转去更安全的地方了 |
[37:52] | That was cool. | 真酷 |
[37:53] | Trey. I’m John. | 特雷 我是约翰 |
[37:57] | Dude, I hope you’re here to rescue me | 哥们儿 但愿你是来救我的 |
[37:58] | because these dudes are not messing around. | 那群哥们儿太狠了 |
[38:01] | Your friend Harper sent me. | 你朋友哈珀派我来的 |
[38:04] | I knew she was into me. | 我就知道她爱我 |
[38:15] | You set us up! | 你陷害我们 |
[38:18] | Dude, what is this for? | 哥们儿 这是干嘛 |
[38:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:21] | For what? | 准备啥 |
[38:21] | Hang on. | 撑住 |
[38:23] | Awesome! | 太牛了 |
[38:25] | Wait, what happens now? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[38:39] | Cool. | 酷 |
[38:40] | Drop it! On the ground now! | 放下 趴地板上 |
[38:42] | Get down! Hands where I can see them! | 趴下 手举起来 |
[38:45] | Stay where you are! On your knees! | 待着别动 跪下 |
[38:47] | Move! | 行动 |
[38:50] | What did we do? | 我们干什么了 |
[38:52] | The serial number’s filed off. | 序列号被磨掉了 |
[38:53] | That’s one felony. | 这是重罪之一 |
[38:55] | I’ll think of some more on our way to the station. | 我回局的路上再想几个 |
[38:57] | You’re welcome to inspect our weapons, Detective. | 欢迎检查我们的武器 警探 |
[38:59] | They’re all registered for use under my private security, | 全都合法注册过 在我的保镖名下 |
[39:02] | protection and transportation service. | 在安保押运公司名下 |
[39:04] | Squeaky clean, huh? | 干净得要命哈 |
[39:10] | These guys can go. Check these weapons. | 他们可以走了 检查武器 |
[39:21] | Got a call from Noah. | 接到诺亚的电话了 |
[39:23] | Appreciate the heads up. | 感谢提点告知 |
[39:27] | What’s your angle? | 你的目的何在 |
[39:29] | I figured you’d stop trying to kill me if I proved myself. | 我想要是我证明自己 你就不会再想杀我了 |
[39:32] | Getting rid of the cartel seemed liked a good deal for both of us. | 处理掉毒帮对我们来说是双赢 |
[39:36] | Especially ’cause they wanted me dead too. | 特别是他们也想要我命 |
[39:38] | We good now? | 我们扯平了 |
[39:39] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[39:40] | What about Trey? | 特雷呢 |
[39:42] | This was never about him anyway. | 这本来就跟他没关系 |
[39:46] | You wanted a face to face with me. | 你只是想见面 跟我谈 |
[39:50] | A lady bold enough to steal from the cartel and my guys, | 一个姑娘家 有种偷毒贩 偷我的人 |
[39:54] | and clever enough to get away with it, | 还机灵到能够脱身 |
[39:58] | makes you a force to be reckoned with. | 实力不容小觑 |
[40:00] | Someone I could use on my team. | 我的团队需要你这种人才 |
[40:04] | Whenever you’re done playing vigilante with that fake cop, | 哪天你要是不想再跟那假警察扮义警了 |
[40:07] | come see me. | 来找我 |
[40:09] | Where’s the kid? | 那小子呢 |
[40:16] | Harp! | 哈珀 |
[40:23] | I’m happy you’re okay, Trey. | 真高兴你没事 特雷 |
[40:25] | But I think we need to break up. | 不过我们得分手了 |
[40:28] | What? | 什么 |
[40:34] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[40:36] | Don’t try to figure them out. | 别琢磨了 |
[40:38] | Come on. I’ll give you a ride. | 走吧 我带你一程 |
[40:47] | Your APP is truly special, Shannon. | 你的应用软件非常特别 香农 |
[40:49] | The code–it’s the most elegant string I’ve seen in years. | 这代码 是我多年来见过的最优雅的 |
[40:53] | I-I really appreciate the support. | 我 我太感谢你的支持了 |
[40:56] | This is, like, a dream. | 这 简直像在做梦 |
[40:57] | Just being in the room with the great Caleb Phipps. | 能跟伟大的迦勒·菲普斯共处一室 |
[41:00] | You give me too much credit. | 你过誉了 |
[41:02] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[41:05] | So, where did you learn to code? | 你是从哪里学的编码 |
[41:08] | I-I’m kind of self taught. | 我 我差不多是自学的 |
[41:11] | Me too. I think most of the best programmers are. | 我也是 我想最伟大的程序员大多如此 |
[41:14] | I told Shannon you wanted to discuss something else with her. | 我告诉了香农 你想跟她谈别的事 |
[41:17] | Yes. Down to business. | 是的 说到生意 |
[41:20] | We were wondering if you have any interest | 我们想知道你是否有兴趣 |
[41:22] | in working on something with a team. | 跟团队一起工作 |
[41:27] | You mean for you? | 为你工作吗 |
[41:28] | I never considered myself in that league. | 我从没想过自己能进入 |
[41:31] | You absolutely are. | 你当然能 |
[41:32] | It’s for a new security software we’re developing | 我们正在开发一个全新的安全软件 |
[41:35] | and we could really use someone with your skills. | 很需要你的天赋 |
[41:37] | So what do you think? | 你看如何 |
[41:40] | I’d be honored. | 我的荣幸 |
[41:54] | You guys were right. | 你们是对的 |
[41:56] | I totally needed backup. | 我需要支援 |
[41:58] | Maybe you should stay out of trouble for a while, Ms. Harper. | 也许你应该少惹点麻烦了 哈珀女士 |
[42:01] | What’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么趣味呢 |
[42:06] | You are a good man, Harold. | 你是好人 哈罗德 |
[42:13] | And you, | 至于你 |
[42:14] | thanks for reminding me that it’s not just my ass on the line. | 谢谢你提醒我 受到威胁的不止我一个 |
[42:27] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[42:29] | I think she just stole your watch. | 她刚刚偷了你的表 |
[42:32] | That’s okay. I stole her ring. | 没事儿 我偷了她的戒指 |
[42:37] | She knows where to find me if she wants it back. | 她想要回的话 知道哪里能找到我 |