时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a Machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the Machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:42] | Professor Whistler. | 惠斯勒教授 |
[00:44] | Beth Bridges. Hello! | 贝丝·布里奇斯 你好 |
[00:45] | I–I’ve been eager to meet you. | 我一直热切地期盼着见你 |
[00:48] | You’re sure you installed it in her computer? | 你确定装在她电脑上了吗 |
[00:51] | Quite sure. | 很确定 |
[00:54] | Elizabeth Bridges. | 伊丽莎白·布里奇斯 |
[00:55] | Samaritan is becoming very interested in her algorithms. | 撒马利亚人对她的算法很感兴趣 |
[00:59] | We’re very eager to meet you. | 我们热切地期盼着见你 |
[01:00] | See you in a month. | 一个月后见 |
[01:07] | 20,000 buy-in. | 两万买进 |
[01:10] | Welcome to the game. | 欢迎入局 |
[01:12] | – Let me get you a drink. – Thanks a lot. | -我帮你拿一杯 -谢了 |
[01:18] | I raise you 50,000. | 跟你五万 |
[01:20] | – Hi, Ray! – Welcome! | -你好啊 雷 -欢迎 |
[01:23] | Re-raise 60,000. | 再加六万 |
[01:24] | – I call. – Cards please. | -要 -请发牌 |
[01:27] | Full house. | 满堂红[三同+一对] |
[01:33] | I confess to some relief, Mr. Reese. | 不得不承认我松了口气 里瑟先生 |
[01:35] | I was starting to wonder | 我都开始担心了 |
[01:35] | what we’d do if you lost all our money. | 你把我们的钱全输掉 我们该怎么办 |
[01:38] | Relax, Finch. | 放松 芬奇 |
[01:39] | Trust the poker face. | 要相信我的扑克脸 |
[01:42] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜 先生 |
[01:44] | I was hoping you’d beat Toby. | 我正希望你打败托比 |
[01:46] | The girls tell me he’s a terrible tipper. | 姑娘们说他给小费可小气 |
[01:49] | Meet our new number. | 我们的新号码 |
[01:51] | Francesca “Frankie” Wells. | 弗朗西斯卡 弗兰基·威尔斯 |
[01:53] | Born and raised in Hammerton, Florida. | 从小在佛州汉默顿长大 |
[01:55] | Population, 8,000. | 当地人口只有八千 |
[01:57] | She arrived four days ago and tonight is her first turn | 她四天前来到这里 今晚是她首次 |
[02:00] | as hostess at your semi-illicit card game. | 在这个非法牌场当服务员 |
[02:03] | And her new boss? | 她的新老板 |
[02:05] | Ray…no last name. | 雷 不知道姓什么 |
[02:06] | Man of mystery. | 很神秘 |
[02:09] | Geez, I am so, so sorry! | 天啊 我真的很抱歉 |
[02:12] | – Here–let me– – You are so fired. | -那个 我 -你”真的”被炒了 |
[02:12] | Let me get you a new shirt. | 我给你拿件新衬衫 |
[02:13] | – Stop. Relax. Relax. – Look, I really need this job. | -住手 冷静 冷静 -我真的很需要这份工作 |
[02:15] | – I’m sorry. I–I can just– – Relax! | -我很抱歉 我可以 -冷静 |
[02:16] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 过来 过来 走 |
[02:18] | He’s got a temper. | 他挺有脾气啊 |
[02:19] | – It’s okay, everybody! – Please, please! | -没事的 各位 -拜托 拜托 |
[02:22] | I think we just found our perp. | 看来我们找到行凶者了 |
[02:33] | We’re taking a ride, Ray. | 咱们出去兜兜风吧 雷 |
[02:36] | Frankie, are you okay? | 弗兰基 你还好吗 |
[02:38] | Back off. He’s mine. | 退后 他是我的 |
[02:40] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[02:49] | Enough. | 够了 |
[02:50] | – Drop it! Drop the gun! – Oh, thank God. | -放下 放下枪 -感谢上帝 |
[02:54] | Pervert. | 色狼 |
[02:57] | Easy now. | 放松 |
[02:58] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[03:00] | I’m just reaching for my badge. | 我现在伸手拿我的警徽 |
[03:06] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[03:07] | She stole my badge. | 她偷了我的警徽 |
[03:15] | I’ve missed you, Harold. | 我很想念你 哈罗德 |
[03:18] | Ms. Groves. | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[03:19] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[03:21] | Is something going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[03:23] | You seem distracted. | 你看上去心烦意乱 |
[03:24] | Not distracted, departing. | 不是心烦意乱 是要出门 |
[03:26] | I’m going to have coffee with someone | 我约了人喝咖啡 |
[03:27] | that Professor Whistler met at a conference in Hong Kong | 是惠斯勒教授数月前在香港 |
[03:30] | a few months ago. | 认识的 |
[03:31] | Female someone, judging by the color in your cheeks. | 女的吧 瞧你这脸蛋儿红的 |
[03:36] | Good day, Ms. Groves. | 日安 格罗夫斯女士 |
[03:48] | Mr. Flint, this is good news. | 弗林特先生 这是好消息 |
[03:50] | When will you begin the field test on your system? | 你什么时候在你的系统上进行现场测试 |
[03:53] | As soon as you send us a completed algorithm. | 你把完整算法一发过来就做 |
[03:55] | My employer’s very pleased with your progress, Miss Bridges. | 我的雇主对你的进展非常满意 布里奇斯小姐 |
[03:59] | The next tranche of funds has been wired to your account. | 下一期款项已经汇到你的账户了 |
[04:02] | Great, thank you so much. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[04:04] | 9:14 Harold. You’re a minute early. | 9点14 哈罗德 你早到了一分钟 |
[04:09] | Just in time to hear some good news? | 正好赶上听到好消息 |
[04:11] | I was just talking to my angel investor | 我刚才正在跟我的天使投资人 |
[04:12] | about my situational analysis project. | 谈我的”形势分析”项目 |
[04:15] | Your so-called “Predictive algorithm.” Yes. | 就是你所说的”预测分析” 好啊 |
[04:18] | We are finally going live. | 我们终于要上线了 |
[04:20] | As soon as I give him this hard drive, | 只要我把这个硬盘一给他 |
[04:22] | they’re going to install my algorithm in their system. | 他们就会把我的算法植入他们的系统 |
[04:24] | In the system? | 植入系统 |
[04:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[04:29] | When will you be sending it to them? | 你什么时候发给他们 |
[04:30] | The algorithm? | 那个算法 |
[04:31] | Day after tomorrow. | 后天 |
[04:33] | I still have a little final tinkering to do. | 我还要做点最后的修补 |
[04:37] | Have dinner with me tomorrow night. | 明晚跟我共进晚餐吧 |
[04:39] | We’ll celebrate. | 我们庆祝下 |
[04:41] | I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[04:43] | I promise to tease you about precautionary principles | 我保证用”预警原则”跟你纠缠 |
[04:46] | all night. | 整个晚上 |
[04:59] | Iris…uh, Dr. Campbell. | 爱莉丝 坎贝尔医生 |
[05:01] | Detective Riley. Hi. | 莱利警探 你好 |
[05:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:07] | Sure, you? | 当然 你呢 |
[05:08] | Yes. Well– I just– | 好 只是 |
[05:11] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you, actually, | 其实我一直想跟你谈谈 |
[05:13] | about our therapy sessions. | 我们的治疗 |
[05:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:17] | John, I have to end them. | 约翰 我必须叫停 |
[05:18] | I’m referring you to Doug Trujillo. | 我把你转介绍给道格·特鲁希略 |
[05:20] | He’s terrific. | 他很棒 |
[05:24] | You’re firing me as a patient? | 你不要我这个病人了 |
[05:26] | Look, does this have to do with our last session? | 是因为我们的上一次治疗吗 |
[05:29] | You know, I told you about some | 我跟你说了 |
[05:31] | violence in my past. | 我的暴力史 |
[05:33] | Maybe you were just upset. | 也许你心烦了 |
[05:35] | Detective, the reasons for this are not important. | 警探 原因并不重要 |
[05:37] | What is important is | 重要的是 |
[05:38] | that you continue the work we’ve started. | 你继续治疗 |
[05:41] | Iris… | 爱莉丝 |
[05:43] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[05:44] | Nothing. I’m sorry, Detective. | 没有 抱歉 警探 |
[05:51] | Ouch. How many guys? | 哎呦喂 这是几个汉子打的 |
[05:53] | It was just the one… | 其实就一个 |
[05:54] | woman. | 女的 |
[05:57] | Also, she stole my badge. | 还有 她偷了我的警徽 |
[05:59] | That’s real bad, partner. | 这可坏了 拍档 |
[06:01] | They suspend you for that kind of thing. | 这种是要被停职的 |
[06:02] | So let’s go find her. | 那就快找到她吧 |
[06:04] | Frankie Wells. | 弗兰基·威尔斯 |
[06:05] | She may be an alias. | 可能是化名 |
[06:06] | All the information Finch and I thought we had on her? | 我和芬奇查到的她的所有资料 |
[06:09] | Turns out it’s all been faked. | 原来全是假的 |
[06:11] | Gotta be a pretty good fake to fool Glasses. | 能骗过眼镜儿 肯定够逼真啊 |
[06:13] | One bright spot though: | 倒是有个好消息 |
[06:14] | she did drop her phone. | 她手机掉了 |
[06:17] | This is her boss. Guy goes by Ray. | 这是她老板 他叫”雷” |
[06:20] | She tried to kidnap him. | 她试图绑架他 |
[06:21] | Good surveillance job. | 监视做得挺牛啊 |
[06:23] | Yeah, and these photos go back | 是啊 这些照片拍摄于 |
[06:24] | days before Frankie started working for Ray. | 弗兰基为雷工作前数月 |
[06:27] | She’s hunting him. | 她在追捕他 |
[06:29] | Skilled at surveillance and she fights like a pro. | 监视熟练 搏斗专业 |
[06:33] | Could be he’s at one of these places. | 他可能在其中一个地方 |
[06:34] | Six addresses, a couple bodegas, a bar. | 六个地址 两个酒铺 一个酒吧 |
[06:37] | All sketchy spots. | 全是半黑半白的点儿 |
[06:39] | Where someone with a badge | 那种地方只要有警徽 |
[06:39] | can get all the cooperation she needs. | 基本上所有人都会乖乖配合 |
[06:43] | Let’s reach out | 咱查查 |
[06:45] | and see if Detective Riley | 看莱利警探 |
[06:46] | has happened by any of them. | 是不是露过面了 |
[06:47] | John? | 约翰 |
[06:49] | Did you text me a new number earlier? | 你是不是发了个新号码给我 |
[06:51] | Yeah, can you handle that? | 对 你能处理吗 |
[06:53] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[06:54] | This is very important. The new number. | 非常重要的问题 这个新号码 |
[06:56] | When did it come in exactly? | 具体是几时跳出来的 |
[06:58] | 9:15 this morning, why? | 今天早上9点15 怎么了 |
[07:00] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[07:01] | I’ll call you later, Mr. Reese. | 我回头打给你 里瑟先生 |
[07:15] | Detective Riley. | 莱利警探 |
[07:16] | I’m looking for a girl called Athena. | 我在找个姑娘 叫雅典娜 |
[07:18] | She’s with a guy named Ray. | 她跟一个叫雷的人在一起 |
[07:20] | And I’m looking for my badge. | 而我在找我的警徽 |
[07:23] | How the hell did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[07:25] | Crap! | 靠 |
[07:27] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[07:29] | Arrest? Idiot! | 被捕 蠢货 |
[07:31] | I’m after Ray Pratt, | 我在追捕雷·普拉特 |
[07:33] | that sleaze ball from the poker game. | 那个扑克场的混球 |
[07:34] | He escaped bail in Florida on conspiracy charges | 他在佛州被控共谋罪后 弃保潜逃 |
[07:36] | and I’m taking him back. | 我要把他抓回去 |
[07:38] | You’re a bounty hunter. | 你是赏金猎人 |
[07:40] | Yeah, what’d you think? | 是啊 你以为呢 |
[07:41] | Why would Ray Pratt come here? | 雷·普拉特为什么会来这里 |
[07:43] | Because thanks to you, | 因为多亏了你 |
[07:44] | he knows I’m on to him. | 他知道我在找他了 |
[07:46] | He’ll be trying to leave the country | 他想潜逃出国 |
[07:48] | and for that he needs falsified papers. | 所以需要伪造文件 |
[07:50] | Good ones. | 上品的那种 |
[07:53] | The list on your phone… | 你手机里的名单 |
[07:54] | Six of the best places to get counterfeit IDs. | 六个能得到最好假身份证件的地方 |
[07:58] | I hear the real expert is one who works out of this bar. | 我听说最好的专家就在这间酒吧工作 |
[08:00] | Her online handle is Athena. | 她的网名叫雅典娜 |
[08:03] | She’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 她肯定在这附近 |
[08:05] | You two need a room? | 两位要开房不 |
[08:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:09] | Ray! | 雷 |
[08:17] | Ray, stop! | 雷 站住 |
[08:22] | Get in! | 上车 |
[08:23] | Athena? | 雅典娜 |
[08:26] | Hey, Riley! | 你好啊 莱利 |
[08:33] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[08:35] | Yeah…and her name’s not Athena. | 对 她名字不是雅典娜 |
[08:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:48] | So, Athena’s real name is Harper Rose? | 这么说 雅典娜的真名叫哈珀·罗斯 |
[08:52] | Not exactly. | 也不算是 |
[08:53] | Harper is not really her name. | 哈珀不是她的真名 |
[08:55] | We just call her that. | 只是我们这么叫她 |
[08:56] | She, uh, | 她 |
[08:58] | likes the sound of it. | 喜欢这名字 |
[08:59] | Likes the sound of it? | 喜欢这名字 |
[09:00] | Are you impaired, Johnny? | 你脑子进水了么 约翰尼 |
[09:03] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[09:05] | But you’re the one who needs to answer questions. | 不过你还是得回答问题 |
[09:07] | And prove who you are. | 并证明你是谁 |
[09:08] | Bail contract’s in my pocket. | 保释合同在我口袋里 |
[09:21] | Ray Pratt, skipped bail three months ago. | 雷·普拉特 三个月前弃保潜逃 |
[09:23] | Charged with conspiracy to commit various crimes | 被控涉及一系列罪行的共谋罪 |
[09:25] | with one Carlton I. Worthy. | 主谋是卡顿·I·沃西 |
[09:28] | Worthy’s a casino mogul | 沃西是博彩大亨 |
[09:29] | who’s into gambling and prostitution. | 主要涉足赌博业和色情业 |
[09:31] | Ray Pratt ran all of his operations. | 雷·普拉特负责打点他的生意 |
[09:33] | But Pratt got caught. | 但普拉特被抓 |
[09:35] | He’s due in Broward County court by Wednesday. | 他得周三去布劳沃德县法院 |
[09:37] | Or, his bail is forfeit | 否则 他的保释金就会被没收 |
[09:39] | and I owe the court a million bucks. | 我欠法院一百万 |
[09:41] | I don’t have a million bucks, gentlemen. | 我没有一百万啊 先生们 |
[09:43] | I’ll lose everything. I’ll go broke. | 我就一无所有 破产了 |
[09:49] | Now I’m gonna have to start all over | 现在我得从头再来 |
[09:52] | and track down this Harper chick. | 查找这位小妞哈珀了 |
[09:53] | I’ll see you later. | 回见吧 |
[09:54] | Hold up. | 慢着 |
[09:56] | I’m not letting you go out there alone. | 我不会让你一个人出去 |
[09:58] | We have reason to believe that your life’s in danger. | 我们有理由相信 你有生命危险 |
[10:00] | Danger. Oh, jeez. | 危险 天啊 |
[10:02] | Whatever will I do? | 小女子该如何是好 |
[10:03] | I’ll put you in a cell. | 我把你关起来 |
[10:05] | You’ll try. | 有种试试 |
[10:07] | I am the best hope you have of finding Harper. | 我是你找到哈珀的最大希望 |
[10:22] | Usually, you’re the one sneaking up on me. | 通常是你突然出现吓我一跳 |
[10:25] | I’m surprised you called, Harry. | 接到你的电话真惊喜 哈罗 |
[10:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:30] | Elizabeth Bridges. | 伊丽莎白·布里奇斯 |
[10:32] | She looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[10:34] | My breakfast companion. | 与我共进过早餐 |
[10:35] | Her number came up. | 她的号码跳出来了 |
[10:37] | At the moment I sat down with her. | 就在我跟她见面的同时 |
[10:39] | You triggered it somehow. | 你导致的 |
[10:43] | Do you think it’s possible that | 你以为是否有可能 |
[10:44] | the threat could be Samaritan? | 威胁来自撒马利亚人 |
[10:46] | No. | 不可能 |
[10:47] | ‘Cause if it were, you’d be dead. | 因为如果是的话 你已经死了 |
[10:51] | I can’t protect Ms. Bridges alone. | 我无法单独保护布里奇斯女士 |
[10:53] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:54] | Anything you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我吗 |
[10:57] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[10:58] | So will you assist me or not? | 你愿不愿意帮我 |
[11:00] | You know I’d do anything for you, Harold. | 你知道 我肯为你赴汤蹈火 哈罗德 |
[11:03] | Anything. | 赴汤蹈火 |
[11:08] | She goes by Harper Rose or maybe Fiona Dubois. | 她叫哈珀·罗斯 或者菲奥纳·杜布瓦 |
[11:11] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[11:13] | No recent arrests. | 最近没有被捕记录 |
[11:15] | Thanks anyway. | 谢了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, I owe you one. | 是 欠你一次 |
[11:21] | Detective… | 警探 |
[11:22] | I didn’t see you there. | 没看到你在这儿 |
[11:27] | John… | 约翰 |
[11:33] | Who’s the ginger? | 那红发妞儿谁啊 |
[11:34] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[11:36] | And no luck with Harper. Sorry. | 没找到哈珀 抱歉 |
[11:38] | Nobody’s seen her. | 没人见过她 |
[11:39] | How’d you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[11:41] | She stole medical marijuana cash. | 她偷了大麻店的现金 |
[11:43] | Pissed off one of the cartels. | 惹怒了一个毒帮 |
[11:45] | So Harper’s got game? | 哈珀挺有一套啊 |
[11:47] | Harper, Athena, Fiona… | 哈珀 雅典娜 菲奥纳 |
[11:50] | She’s got dozens of identities. | 她有一堆化名 |
[11:53] | A different scam for every name. | 设一个局用一个名字 |
[11:55] | It’s tough to chase someone like that. | 这种人很难追捕 |
[11:58] | I need data. | 我需要数据 |
[12:00] | What else do you know about her? | 你还知道她什么情况 |
[12:11] | Come a long way since our first field trip together, | 回想我们的第一次远足 真是恍如隔世 |
[12:13] | haven’t we? | 是吧 |
[12:14] | When you kidnapped me and killed two people? | 你绑架了我 还杀了两个人那次 |
[12:16] | A bit. | 有点 |
[12:18] | Even then, I was in awe of you. | 即便那时 我敬畏你 |
[12:19] | The man who created God. | 创造了上帝的人 |
[12:23] | I never thought… | 我从没想到过 |
[12:24] | What? | 什么 |
[12:26] | That we’d be friends. | 我们会成为朋友 |
[12:30] | I can’t imagine what the world would be like without you. | 我无法想像 失去了你 这世界会怎样 |
[12:33] | What I would be like. | 我会怎样 |
[12:36] | I’ll go bluejack her phone. | 我去侵入她的手机 |
[12:37] | No, no! Too risky! | 不不 太冒险了 |
[12:39] | I’ve learned that Ms. Bridges’ research | 布里奇斯女士的研究 |
[12:41] | has attracted the interest of other parties. | 已经吸引了各方的注意 |
[12:44] | Like Greer. | 比如格里尔 |
[12:49] | Flag on the play, Harold. | 犯规了 哈罗德 |
[12:52] | She’s in business with Samaritan’s sock puppet? | 她在跟撒马利亚人的傀儡做生意 |
[12:54] | An unfortunate coincidence. | 不幸的巧合 |
[12:55] | That you neglected to mention. | 而你竟略过不提 |
[12:57] | You yourself said our foe was irrelevant here. | 你说的此事与敌人无关 |
[13:03] | – Yes? – Hi, Harold. | -喂 -你好 哈罗德 |
[13:06] | Tomorrow night. How do you feel about trying | 明天晚上 你愿不愿意 |
[13:08] | this new sushi place in the Village? | 试试曼哈顿东村的新寿司店 |
[13:11] | That’s–that’ll be fine, Beth. | 那 那挺好 贝丝 |
[13:13] | Pick you up at 8. | 八点去接你 |
[13:15] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:18] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[13:22] | What are you doing here? What, are you following me? | 你在这儿干嘛 在跟踪我吗 |
[13:25] | Please, I just wanted to talk. | 拜托 我只想谈谈 |
[13:27] | We may have found our threat, Harold. | 我们好像找到威胁了 哈罗德 |
[13:30] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[13:32] | Absolutely not. | 绝不 |
[13:34] | What is she sees you? I’ll get close | 她看到你怎么办 我过去 |
[13:36] | to listen and report back. | 听清楚 转告你 |
[13:39] | Don’t worry. I’ve got this. | 不用担心 有我 |
[13:49] | Anybody seen Isabel? | 有人见到伊莎贝尔了吗 |
[13:51] | I heard she has bottle service | 我听说她勾上了 |
[13:52] | with a dozen hedge fund dweebs. | 一堆做对冲基金的货 |
[13:54] | Opportunity knocks. | 鸿运当头啊 |
[13:55] | Hi, Fiona. | 你好啊 菲奥纳 |
[13:56] | Isabel couldn’t make it after all. | 伊莎贝尔来不了了 |
[13:59] | Out! | 出去 |
[14:01] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[14:03] | Hello, Harper. | 你好 哈珀 |
[14:04] | Where’s Ray Pratt? | 雷·普拉特在哪儿 |
[14:06] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[14:07] | I told him to hide out | 我让他躲起来 |
[14:08] | and not tell me where. | 别告诉我地址 |
[14:10] | Until you have his ID ready? | 直到你准备好他的身份证件 |
[14:13] | The high end fakes take time. | 上品的假货需要时间 |
[14:15] | You gotta pay off DMV guys. | 得打点好车管局的人 |
[14:17] | Maybe even someone at the Post Office regarding passports. | 护照还需要打点邮政局 |
[14:21] | When Ray gets his ID, | 雷一拿到身份证件 |
[14:23] | he’ll flee the country for good. | 就会永远逃离美国 |
[14:24] | Little girl, believe me when I say, | 丫头 相信我 |
[14:27] | I won’t let that happen. | 我绝不会允许 |
[14:28] | It’s just business. | 只是生意 |
[14:30] | Why don’t you guys chase that, uh, | 你们干嘛不去抓那个 |
[14:31] | Carlton Worthy dude. | 卡顿·沃西 |
[14:33] | That sounds more challenging. | 更有挑战性啊 |
[14:34] | Harper, you will tell us where Ray Pratt is or I will arrest you. | 哈珀 告诉我们雷·普拉特在哪儿 否则我就逮捕你 |
[14:38] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[14:39] | I saw a crazy bitch chasing Ray so I saved him. | 我看到有个疯女人在追雷 于是就救了他 |
[14:42] | Do you wanna go? Really? | 你想玩儿吗 真的吗 |
[14:43] | Stop. | 打住 |
[14:44] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[14:46] | Say good night, Frankie. | 说晚安 弗兰基 |
[14:48] | – What the hell? – Trust me. | -搞什么鬼 -相信我 |
[14:55] | And then, Beth turned in for the night. | 然后 贝丝上床睡了 |
[14:58] | And that man? | 那个男的呢 |
[15:00] | He left right after you did. | 你走后 他也走了 |
[15:01] | I took photos. | 我拍了照片 |
[15:02] | Lionel promised to help run them tomorrow. | 莱奈尔保证明天会查 |
[15:05] | I do love surveillance. | 我最喜欢监视了 |
[15:09] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[15:13] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[15:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:25] | Harper has to give Ray the fake papers. | 哈珀必须把假文件交给雷 |
[15:27] | Eventually. | 早晚要 |
[15:29] | Once she does, we’ll be following. | 她一行动 我们就跟上 |
[15:32] | You should have let me kick her narrow ass. | 你就该让我教训下那小狐狸精 |
[15:36] | God, I hate pantyhose. | 天 真讨厌连裤袜 |
[15:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:45] | I bluejacked two of Harper’s phones. | 我侵入了哈珀的两个手机 |
[15:47] | I couldn’t pair the third, though. | 但没有配对上第三个 |
[15:48] | That’s ’cause I bluejacked it first. | 那是因为我已经抢先侵入了 |
[15:53] | She’s making a call. | 她在打电话 |
[15:55] | Dash, it’s Athena. | 阿撞 我是雅典娜 |
[15:56] | Have the papers ready. | 把文件准备好 |
[15:57] | We’re heading to your location now. | 现在去你那里 |
[15:59] | Me and my client. | 我和我的客户 |
[16:00] | Harper has Ray with her. | 哈珀跟雷在一起 |
[16:02] | She lied. | 她骗我们 |
[16:03] | Go figure. | 想想吧 |
[16:06] | There she is. | 她在这儿 |
[16:09] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[16:17] | Where the hell is she going? | 她到底是要去哪儿 |
[16:18] | Just stay back and be patient. | 跟在后边 耐心点 |
[16:20] | Why? We know Ray’s there. | 为什么 我们知道雷在那里 |
[16:22] | Watch and learn, Johnny. | 学着点儿吧 约翰尼 |
[16:26] | Look out. | 小心 |
[16:34] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[16:35] | Yeah, right. | 是噢 |
[16:40] | – Don’t shoot! – Pratt’s not here. | -别开枪 -普拉特不在这儿 |
[16:42] | She told me I could have the car! | 她把车给我的 |
[16:56] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[16:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:59] | John! | 约翰 |
[17:02] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[17:07] | Ms. Wells! | 威尔斯女士 |
[17:09] | I’m Mr. Worthy. | 我是沃西先生 |
[17:12] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[17:41] | Good, you’re up! | 很好 你们醒了 |
[17:43] | It’s a shame Ray wasn’t in that car, Ms. Wells. | 真遗憾雷不在那辆车上 威尔斯女士 |
[17:45] | Here I was following you all day | 我跟了你一整天 |
[17:47] | and you let that girl Athena trick you. | 你却让那丫头雅典娜给骗了 |
[17:50] | My bad. | 怪我 |
[17:52] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[17:54] | Where’s my boy, Ray? | 那小子 雷 在哪儿 |
[17:55] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[17:58] | You want him so bad, you’d risk kidnapping a cop? | 你就这么想抓他 竟然绑架警察 |
[18:01] | Ray stole from me. | 雷偷了我的钱 |
[18:03] | $100,000. | 十万美金 |
[18:05] | Can you imagine? There’s just no integrity anymore. | 你能想象吗 真是道德沦丧 |
[18:08] | And I don’t want to live in a world with no integrity. | 我不可想活在道德沦丧的世界里 |
[18:11] | Do you, Ms. Wells? | 你呢 威尔斯女士 |
[18:12] | You should let her go. Now. | 放了她 马上 |
[18:14] | Someone like you always has another lead. | 你这种人 绝对另有线索 |
[18:16] | Something in your back pocket. | 暗藏一手 |
[18:18] | Ray Pratt, where is he? | 雷·普拉特 他在哪儿 |
[18:20] | I–I don’t know, Mr. Worthy. | 我不知道 沃西先生 |
[18:21] | I–I swear. | 我发誓 |
[18:22] | You’re lying to me, Ms. Wells. | 你在说谎 威尔斯女士 |
[18:26] | You’ve got ten minutes to change her mind, Detective. | 给你十分钟让她开口 警探 |
[18:29] | Then these gentlemen will kill you both. | 否则这两位送你们上路 |
[18:39] | Your office break-in, Harold. | 你的办公室被侵入了 哈罗德 |
[18:40] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[18:42] | I worry that the break-in may be related to | 我担心办公室被入侵可能与 |
[18:44] | a side project of mine. | 我的一个辅助项目有关 |
[18:47] | I knew that Samaritan would become interested in Beth’s research. | 我料到撒马利亚人会对贝丝的研究感兴趣 |
[18:50] | So, in Hong Kong, | 所以在香港时 |
[18:53] | I gained access to her computer. | 我侵入了她的电脑 |
[18:56] | And installed something. | 安装了点东西 |
[18:58] | I built a narrow A.I., | 我建了个微型人工智能 |
[19:00] | one that could provide a backdoor into our enemy itself, | 可以在我们敌人的系统内开一个后门 |
[19:05] | transmitting data from the inside. | 从内部传出数据 |
[19:08] | You used her algorithm as a Trojan Horse, | 你用她的程序作为木马 |
[19:10] | hoping it would eventually be installed in Samaritan. | 希望它能被安装进撒马利亚人 |
[19:13] | Ms. Groves, I was right. | 格罗夫斯女士 我是对的 |
[19:15] | It will be installed mere days from now. | 几天后它就将被安装 |
[19:19] | I’ve left the Trojan Horse dormant to avoid discovery. | 我将木马程序设为休眠状态以防被发现 |
[19:23] | This activates it. | 这个能激活它 |
[19:25] | I just need to get it close to her laptop, | 我只需要接近她的电脑 |
[19:26] | which I’ll do tonight at dinner. | 今晚晚餐时我就行动 |
[19:28] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[19:29] | It can only transmit a tiny amount of data. | 它只能传出很小一部分数据 |
[19:32] | Maybe a few Megs. | 也许只有几M |
[19:34] | But it’s data from Samaritan’s core heuristics. | 但那是撒马利亚人核心启发程序数据 |
[19:38] | It–it’s DNA. | 那是DNA |
[19:39] | You may be able to find a way to cripple it. | 你也许就能找到办法摧毁它 |
[19:42] | The program can only be used once. | 这程序只能使用一次 |
[19:44] | Our enemy will trace the data stream | 我们的敌人会追踪数据流 |
[19:46] | and try to destroy whoever is wielding the device. | 杀死运行该设备的人 |
[19:49] | But it could make a difference in this war. | 但这可能扭转整个战局 |
[19:53] | Dangerous and bold. | 兵行险招 |
[19:56] | That’s my Harry. | 这才是我的哈罗 |
[19:58] | But breaking in to my office… | 但我的办公室被侵入 |
[20:00] | how is that related? | 跟此事有何关联 |
[20:02] | Maybe it’s not. | 也许没有 |
[20:03] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[20:04] | Wilfred, our marriage is over. | 威尔弗雷德 我们的婚姻已经结了 |
[20:06] | I don’t want to see you again. | 我不想再见你 |
[20:07] | For God’s sake, go back to London | 上帝啊 回伦敦吧 |
[20:08] | and stop embarrassing yourself. | 别再在这丢人现眼了 |
[20:11] | – Taxi. – I see why you like her, Harry. | -出租车 -我知道你为什么喜欢她了 哈罗 |
[20:14] | This is all good news. | 这可是好消息 |
[20:17] | Clearly the himbo trashed your office. | 明显是那小白脸砸了你办公室 |
[20:19] | A jealous ex, it’s classic. | 嫉妒的前任 司空见惯了 |
[20:23] | Beth’s number came up because | 贝丝的号码会跳出来 |
[20:24] | he was watching the two of you have coffee. | 是因为他看到你们俩喝咖啡 |
[20:27] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[20:29] | JFK airport, | 肯尼迪机场 |
[20:30] | extra 50 if you break every speed limit. | 超速的话我多给你50 |
[20:33] | My work here is done. | 这儿的工作完工 |
[20:38] | I should go. | 该走了 |
[20:39] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[20:41] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[20:44] | You’re a good friend, Harold. | 你是位好朋友 哈罗德 |
[20:47] | But this one I have to do alone. | 但这事我得独自完成 |
[20:59] | Come on, Lee. Go get the hacksaw. | 快点 李 把钢锯拿来 |
[21:02] | You might wanna work faster. | 你动作最好快点 |
[21:04] | The blade’s too big. | 这刀子太大了 |
[21:07] | Deke, you let me down. | 迪克 你太让我失望了 |
[21:12] | You name your knives? | 你还给刀子起名了 |
[21:14] | No, Deacon’s my big brother. He gave it to me. | 不 迪肯是我哥哥 刀子是他送我的 |
[21:17] | He in Florida? | 他在佛州 |
[21:19] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[21:21] | A mugging gone wrong. | 被抢遇害 |
[21:23] | Help me find a paperclip or something, will you? | 帮我找个曲别针之类的 行不 |
[21:25] | Growing up, we were no-shoes-poor. | 我们小时候家里很穷 |
[21:28] | Kids made fun of us. | 总被别的孩子嘲笑 |
[21:29] | This kid Joe used to beat me up every damn day | 有个叫乔的孩子每天都揍我 |
[21:32] | until Deacon broke Joe’s arm. | 直到有天迪肯打断了乔的胳膊 |
[21:39] | He said, “Some people need to be made truly sorry.” | 他说 “某些人就得让他们悔不当初” |
[21:43] | That’s why I like skip tracing. | 所以我喜欢抓逃犯 |
[21:45] | To catch people who did wrong | 抓住那些做坏事的人 |
[21:46] | and make them truly sorry. | 让他们悔不当初 |
[21:51] | Got it! | 搞定 |
[21:52] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[22:16] | – Not bad! – I know. | -不赖嘛 -我知道 |
[22:25] | What is it with you and me and handcuffs? | 你我总被拷在一起算怎么回事 |
[22:35] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[22:38] | Come on. | 过来 |
[22:42] | Worthy was right. | 沃西说得对 |
[22:43] | I am a liar. | 我是个骗子 |
[22:44] | And I’ll have to catch Ray myself. | 我必须亲手抓住雷 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry, John. | 抱歉 约翰 |
[23:18] | This is Beth’s room, Harold. | 这是贝丝的房间 哈罗德 |
[23:21] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[23:23] | I was concerned, Ms. Groves, you seemed… | 我很担心 格罗夫斯女士 你看起来 |
[23:27] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[23:28] | I just wanted to make sure we were right about | 我只是想确保我们判断无误 |
[23:31] | her ex-husband being the threat. | 威胁的确是她前夫 |
[23:33] | You should probably high-tail it. | 你快离开吧 |
[23:35] | Beth could come back at any minute. | 贝丝随时都会回来 |
[23:38] | Really, Harold. You should go. | 真的 哈罗德 你走吧 |
[23:45] | Ms. Groves… Root… | 格罗夫斯女士 根 |
[23:48] | the threat to Beth’s life… | 威胁贝丝生命的人 |
[23:51] | is it you? | 是你吗 |
[23:57] | Yes, Harold. | 是的 哈罗德 |
[23:59] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to kill her. | 我必须杀了她 |
[24:12] | We have to find Ray. That’s where Frankie is. | 我们得找到雷 弗兰基肯定在那儿 |
[24:14] | I got an idea on that. | 我有个想法 |
[24:16] | Before Ray Pratt moved to Florida, | 雷搬去佛州之前 |
[24:17] | he worked for his uncle here. | 他在这里帮他叔叔打工 |
[24:18] | A dry-dock business down the shore. | 在码头干坞 |
[24:21] | Seasonal business, so it’s closed now. | 季节性生意 现在正关着 |
[24:24] | Perfect place to hide. | 绝佳的藏身处 |
[24:25] | That’s Frankie’s lead. | 弗兰基肯定去了那里 |
[24:27] | And partner, we need to move quick. | 拍档 我们得尽快了 |
[24:28] | The cops in Florida just have Pratt on their conspiracy racket. | 佛州的警察只抓到了普拉特共谋罪的证据 |
[24:31] | But I have reason to think he’s a killer. | 但我怀疑他是杀人犯 |
[24:35] | I was looking into Worthy’s hotels down in Florida. | 我在查沃西在佛州的酒店 |
[24:38] | Last year, a couple of months | 去年 就在雷 |
[24:39] | before Ray got arrested, | 被逮捕的几个月前 |
[24:40] | his accountant got his throat slashed. | 他的会计师被人抹了喉咙 |
[24:42] | Brutal work. | 心狠手辣 |
[24:43] | Cops said it was a mugging. | 警察说是行凶抢劫 |
[24:45] | No one connected Ray to the death. | 没人把雷和案子联系到一起 |
[24:47] | But you did. | 你联系上了 |
[24:48] | Ray was his boss. | 雷是他的老板 |
[24:50] | Argued with him. The next day, | 刚跟他起过争执 第二天 |
[24:51] | the accountant ended up in an alley with his throat slashed. | 那个会计师就被人抹了脖子 死在小巷里 |
[24:54] | Frankie could be in trouble. | 弗兰基可能有麻烦了 |
[24:56] | And Harper! | 还有哈珀 |
[25:14] | Pratt! | 普拉特 |
[25:16] | Gorgeous. | 美人 |
[25:20] | You got ’em? | 带来了吗 |
[25:22] | DL, passport, birth certificate, | 驾驶证 护照 出生证明 |
[25:24] | and a ticket to Brazil. | 还有一张去巴西的机票 |
[25:25] | You leave at 5:00. | 五点就起飞 |
[25:27] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[25:41] | You followed me to coffee with Beth. | 你跟踪我跟贝丝喝咖啡 |
[25:43] | It was you watching us, | 监视我们的是你 |
[25:44] | not her ex-husband. | 不是她的前夫 |
[25:46] | – And my office? – Trashed it. | -我的办公室 -我翻的 |
[25:48] | I was looking for that activation device. | 我在找那个激活设备 |
[25:51] | So you knew before I told you what my plan was? | 我告诉你之前 你就知道我的计划了 |
[25:54] | I knew enough. You told me the rest. | 知道得足够了 其他的你告诉我了 |
[25:58] | Only you would have the audacity, Harold. | 只有你有这个胆识 哈罗德 |
[26:00] | Sneaking past Zeus to steal fire. | 从宙斯身边盗取火种 |
[26:03] | But inevitably, you’ll be discovered. | 但不可避免 你一定会被发现 |
[26:05] | Samaritan will link Harold Whistler | 撒马利亚人会把哈罗德·惠斯勒 |
[26:07] | with Beth Bridges and minutes later, | 和贝丝·布里奇斯联系起来 然后很快 |
[26:08] | it will murder you. | 它就会杀了你 |
[26:10] | All because you’ll see her tonight | 这一切的诱因是你今晚去见她 |
[26:11] | and activate that program. | 激活那个程序 |
[26:15] | She’s gonna get you killed, Harold. | 她会害死你 哈罗德 |
[26:17] | That’s why she has to die. | 所以她必须得死 |
[26:21] | Please, you mustn’t do this, Ms. Groves. | 拜托 你不能这样做 格罗夫斯女士 |
[26:25] | It’s a neurotoxin. | 这是神经毒素 |
[26:26] | Untraceable. | 无法追踪 |
[26:29] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[26:31] | I’ll make sure her death is painless. | 会让她毫无痛苦地死去 |
[26:38] | Yeah, Fusco? | 弗斯科 |
[26:39] | No luck finding Harper. | 没发现哈珀 |
[26:40] | And I haven’t found out anything more | 也没查到那个遇害会计师 |
[26:42] | about the dead accountant, Deacon Sanders. | 迪肯·桑德斯更多的信息 |
[26:44] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[26:45] | Deacon… | 迪肯 |
[26:47] | The accountant’s name is Deacon? | 那个会计师名叫迪肯 |
[26:48] | Stupid name, right? | 这名字很蠢 对吧 |
[26:49] | Who died in an apparent mugging. | 死于一起貌似抢劫的案子 |
[26:51] | Damn it. None of this is what we thought. | 该死 我们根本没想到点子上 |
[26:54] | Ray isn’t the perp here. | 雷不是行凶者 |
[26:56] | Fusco, | 弗斯科 |
[26:58] | I need you to look into | 你马上调查 |
[26:59] | Deacon Sanders’ family in Florida. | 迪肯·桑德斯在佛州的家庭成员 |
[27:01] | And do it now. | 立刻去查 |
[27:04] | Nice doing business. | 交易愉快 |
[27:06] | That’ll be 50 large. | 要五万块 |
[27:08] | Got something better. | 我有更好的东西 |
[27:10] | My insurance against Worthy. | 我对付沃西的保险 |
[27:12] | Every illegal transaction for the past two years. | 他过去两年内每一笔非法交易的记录 |
[27:15] | Names and numbers. | 名字加号码 |
[27:17] | I’m cash and carry, babe. | 我只做现金买卖 小子 |
[27:22] | Take it or leave it. | 收下 否则就算 |
[27:31] | Ray. | 雷 |
[27:33] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[27:39] | Watch your back, Barbie. | 小心点 芭比娃娃 |
[27:41] | Ray’s a sociopath. | 雷是个反社会 |
[27:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:49] | Say good-bye, Ray. | 道个别吧 雷 |
[27:53] | Harold, this is chloral hydrate. | 哈罗德 这是水合氯醛[镇静剂] |
[27:56] | I’m going to put you out. | 我要先把你放倒 |
[27:57] | Making you watch would just be cruel. | 让你亲眼见证 未必太残忍了 |
[27:59] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[28:01] | Please, Ms. Groves. | 拜托 格罗夫斯女士 |
[28:05] | But Beth should be back by now. | 贝丝本该回来了 |
[28:10] | I bet she stopped at Veniero’s. | 肯定在韦涅罗餐馆停下了 |
[28:12] | She loves their cannoli. | 她很喜欢那家的甜奶油酥卷 |
[28:14] | Why kill her? | 为什么要杀她 |
[28:15] | Why didn’t you just tell me not to see her? | 为什么不是让我别再见她 |
[28:17] | I knew you’d never stop. | 我知道你做不到 |
[28:20] | This plan of yours means too much to you. | 这个计划太重要 |
[28:24] | No, it’s– it’s better to let Beth die of a heart attack. | 算了 还是让贝丝死于心脏病比较好 |
[28:29] | Enough. | 行了 |
[28:30] | This won’t hurt. I promise. | 不会疼的 我保证 |
[28:31] | My plan does mean too much. | 我的计划的确重要 |
[28:33] | Too much to kill her. | 太重要了 所以不能杀她 |
[28:35] | If you do, my program will fail. | 如果你动手 我的程序就会失败 |
[28:38] | This could be a real weapon. | 这是真正的武器 |
[28:40] | It’s worth risking my life. | 值得我拿生命冒险 |
[28:41] | No. | 不 |
[28:43] | You’re too important. | 你至关重要 |
[28:44] | My value to the Machine is irrelevant. | 我对机器来说无关紧要 |
[28:46] | You’re too important to me! | 你对我至关重要 |
[28:53] | The Machine didn’t tell you to do this. | 不是机器让你这么做的 |
[28:55] | She told me not to. | 她叫我不要做 |
[29:01] | I–I thought I could sacrifice everyone. | 我 我本以为我可以牺牲任何人 |
[29:03] | I–I really did. | 我真的以为 |
[29:06] | Win some, lose some, right? | 有得必有失 不是吗 |
[29:08] | It’s for a good cause. But… | 有正当理由 但是 |
[29:14] | But it turns out, I can’t lose you, Harold. | 但是 我不能失去你 哈罗德 |
[29:18] | Not you and Shaw. | 不能失去你和肖 |
[29:22] | So you will kill this woman to save my life? | 你要杀这个女人来救我 |
[29:27] | It will all be over very soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[29:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[29:39] | There’s no need to kill her | 这样就没有必要杀她了 |
[29:40] | if I’m already dead. | 我已经死了 |
[29:47] | I’m Frankie Wells, your new bail bondsman. | 我是弗兰基·威尔斯 你的新保释代理人 |
[29:49] | I have a license to hunt you down. | 我有对你的追捕许可证 |
[29:52] | Contract says I have to get you to court by Wednesday. | 合同说我必须周三将你带到法庭 |
[29:55] | Doesn’t say I have to get you there alive. | 但没说要带活人 |
[30:03] | He shot at me, I fired back in self-defense. | 他朝我开枪 我自卫回击 |
[30:08] | And why is it you want me dead? | 为什么你想我死 |
[30:11] | Because you killed her brother. | 因为你杀了她哥哥 |
[30:12] | Deacon Sanders. | 迪肯·桑德斯 |
[30:15] | The accountant at Worthy’s hotel in Florida. | 佛州沃西酒店的会计 |
[30:19] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[30:22] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[30:24] | After you got arrested, I realized the “Mugging” had to be you. | 在你被捕之后 我意识到打劫的是你 |
[30:29] | Deacon found out that you were stealing from Worthy. | 迪肯发现你偷沃西的钱 |
[30:32] | Idiot came at me with questions about the books. | 那傻瓜还跑来问我帐目问题 |
[30:35] | Said he wanted to do the right thing. | 还说他要做正义之事 |
[30:38] | I was putting together a murder case | 我查清楚谋杀案 |
[30:39] | to take to the cops when you skipped. | 去找警察时 你跑了 |
[30:41] | That’s when I realized | 我才意识到 |
[30:43] | I had to handle this myself. | 报仇得靠自己 |
[30:46] | Ordinarily I’d ask if you were sorry now. | 通常 我应该问问你 有没有后悔 |
[30:50] | Truly sorry that you killed my brother. | 悔不当初 下手杀了我哥哥 |
[30:56] | But I know better now. | 但我现在知道了 |
[30:58] | A sociopath can’t be sorry. | 反社会不会后悔 |
[31:02] | So I guess I’m going to have to be sorry for both of us. | 所以我会替我们两个后悔 |
[31:05] | Frankie… | 弗兰基 |
[31:11] | No! | 不 |
[31:13] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[31:15] | All right! | 好吧 |
[31:18] | Well ain’t this a hell of a thing? | 真有戏哈 |
[31:30] | Ray, let her go! | 雷 放了她 |
[31:31] | You should listen to him. | 你该听他的话 |
[31:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[31:51] | Ray! | 雷 |
[31:53] | I told you there’d be a reckoning! | 我说过会找你算账的 |
[31:59] | You disappoint me, Harold. | 你让我很失望 哈罗德 |
[32:02] | How long do I have? | 我还有多久 |
[32:03] | My friend needs to get to the hospital in 11 minutes | 我朋友必须在11分钟内到医院 |
[32:06] | or he’s dead. | 否则会死 |
[32:12] | I won’t go. | 我不去 |
[32:13] | When they come, I won’t go. | 他们来了 我也不去 |
[32:16] | And legally, they can’t force me. | 法律上说 他们不能逼我 |
[32:32] | Worthy doesn’t care if the girl gets caught in the crossfire. | 沃西不在乎那姑娘会不会受伤 |
[32:38] | I got this! | 我有办法 |
[32:40] | You want to get out of here alive, Pratt? | 你想活着出去吧 普拉特 |
[32:42] | Careful. | 小心 |
[32:46] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[32:50] | Everybody ready to make a deal? | 大家谈谈条件吧 |
[32:54] | – A deal? – That’s right. | -谈条件 -没错 |
[32:55] | You want Ray dead. | 你希望雷死 |
[32:57] | But what you need is your freedom. | 但你也想要自由吧 |
[33:01] | This is Ray’s insurance policy against you. | 这是雷用来对付你的保险 |
[33:04] | Put you in prison for ten years. | 足以让你蹲十年大牢 |
[33:06] | What if I give it to you | 不如我把它给你 |
[33:07] | and you get to walk out of here? | 而你可以离开这里 |
[33:09] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[33:11] | You wanna go to Brazil, but believe me, | 你想去巴西 但相信我 |
[33:13] | that ain’t happening. | 这不可能 |
[33:15] | What’s happening in the next ten minutes | 在接下来的十分钟内 |
[33:16] | is you’ll either be dead or under arrest. | 你要么死 要么被捕 |
[33:19] | You get to pick. | 你选吧 |
[33:23] | And Detective Riley? You want to arrest Pratt and Worthy. | 莱利警探 你想要抓普拉特和沃西 |
[33:26] | But you are gonna take Ray alone | 但你只能带走雷 |
[33:28] | and let Worthy go. | 让沃西走 |
[33:30] | He hasn’t killed anybody… | 他还没杀人 |
[33:31] | That we know of. | 据我们所知 |
[33:38] | Worthy can walk out of here. | 沃西可以走 |
[33:41] | So… | 那 |
[33:44] | just one more piece of the deal. | 就还剩一个条件了 |
[33:50] | Okay, Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[33:52] | You want Pratt dead. | 你想普拉特死 |
[33:54] | And you’ve got good reason. | 他也罪有应得 |
[33:56] | But he’s gonna go to jail for a long, long time. | 但他会坐牢 很长很长一段时间 |
[33:59] | So… | 所以 |
[34:01] | No killing. | 别杀人 |
[34:03] | No. | 不 |
[34:04] | Yes. | 答应吧 |
[34:08] | To save the girl’s life. | 为了救那姑娘 |
[34:11] | I know it’s not what you want, | 我知道你不想这样 |
[34:13] | but it’s what I’m asking of you. | 但是我请求你 |
[34:22] | All right! | 好吧 |
[34:30] | Nice doing business with you. | 跟你做生意真好 |
[34:38] | I’m not going to jail! | 我不去坐牢 |
[34:46] | I said don’t kill him. | 我说过不杀他 |
[34:53] | Harold, stop this now! | 哈罗德 别闹了 |
[34:55] | If I’m dead, you won’t kill her. | 如果我死了 你就不会杀她了 |
[34:58] | There won’t be a need. | 没必要了 |
[35:00] | Do you really care that much about this woman? | 你真的这么在乎那个女人吗 |
[35:05] | If she dies, it’s my fault. | 如果她死了 就是我造成的 |
[35:08] | And I will not be responsible | 我不想因为我 |
[35:10] | for one more friend’s death. | 再害死一个朋友 |
[35:14] | Shaw’s not your fault. | 肖不是你的错 |
[35:17] | Even if she does turn up dead, | 就算她是 真的死了 |
[35:20] | it’s not your fault. | 也不是你的错 |
[35:24] | I asked her to help us that day. | 那天是我让她来帮忙的 |
[35:27] | I did, Harold! | 是我的错 哈罗德 |
[35:30] | I suppose we’re both | 我想我们都 |
[35:31] | just trying to save one more friend from dying. | 不希望再有朋友死去 |
[35:40] | You win! | 你赢了 |
[35:41] | I–I won’t kill her. | 我 我不杀她 |
[35:42] | I give you my word, Harold. | 我向你保证 哈罗德 |
[35:43] | Beth will live. | 贝丝会活下来 |
[35:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:47] | Please, please believe me. | 拜托 相信我 |
[35:50] | All right, I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[35:53] | Root… | 根 |
[35:56] | Okay… Come on… | 好的 起来 |
[36:09] | Have a good day. | 日安 |
[36:18] | Give it. | 拿来 |
[36:20] | The real thumb drive. | 真的闪存盘 |
[36:22] | There’s no way you’d strike a bargain | 你才不会白白当谈判手 |
[36:23] | where you weren’t the big winner. | 肯定自己是大赢家 |
[36:25] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[36:27] | Fair and square. | 堂堂正正赢的 |
[36:28] | It’s worth some serious coin. | 这挺能卖点钱呢 |
[36:30] | How’d you get in touch with Ray in the first place? | 你是怎么跟雷接触到的 |
[36:32] | Actually, I thought I had you and Harold to thank. | 其实 这还得感谢你和哈罗德 |
[36:35] | Right after the thing with the cartel, | 上次黑帮事件之后 |
[36:37] | this guy reached out to me. | 有个男人联系我 |
[36:38] | Highly encrypted texts and every one a great opportunity. | 高度加密短信 条条都有大好处 |
[36:42] | Real rich deals. | 发财良机 |
[36:44] | You know, probably made ten grand off of Thornhill, easy. | 唐希尔都帮我赚了一万了 |
[36:47] | Thornhill? | 唐希尔 |
[36:49] | That’s the alias of an acquaintance of mine. | 这是我一位熟人的化名 |
[36:52] | So you do know him. | 所以你真认识他 |
[36:55] | Actually, some say it’s a her. | 其实吧 据说是女的 |
[36:59] | Get outta here. | 走吧 |
[37:01] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[37:06] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[37:08] | Call me. | 回电话给我 |
[37:09] | Harper is getting texts from the Machine. | 哈珀收到了机器的信息 |
[37:21] | Beth, I got your message canceling dinner | 贝丝 我收到了你取消晚餐的短信 |
[37:23] | and thought I’d come by. | 所以我来看看 |
[37:26] | May I come in for a moment? | 我可以进去吗 |
[37:27] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[37:29] | No. | 不行 |
[37:35] | “To the editor of the journal | 致国际数学学会 |
[37:36] | of the International Mathematical Society…” | 期刊编辑 |
[37:38] | It’s a letter claiming I falsified data | 这封信指控我在五年前的一个项目里 |
[37:40] | on a project I did five years ago. | 伪造数据 |
[37:42] | The email contains electronic proof | 邮件里的电子证据 |
[37:44] | that it came from your university account. | 是从你的大学账号里发出的 |
[37:47] | A hacker could forge such proof. | 黑客可以伪造这种证据 |
[37:49] | Please! | 够了 |
[37:51] | I know that we disagree about technology, Harold, | 我知道我们对科技有不同看法 哈罗德 |
[37:53] | but to do this just to discredit me– | 但你做出毁我信誉的事情 |
[37:55] | it’s despicable. | 太卑鄙 |
[37:59] | Was it all just a fake? | 一切都是假的吗 |
[38:00] | Hong Kong? Everything? | 香港 所有事 |
[38:03] | No. Not everything. | 不 不全是假的 |
[38:10] | Good-bye, Harold. | 拜 哈罗德 |
[38:16] | Good-bye. | 拜 |
[38:28] | NYPD picked up Carlton Worthy and his men at the GW bridge. | 纽约警方在华盛顿大桥抓捕了卡顿·沃西及其手下 |
[38:33] | I promised he could leave the building, | 我保证他可以离开那楼 |
[38:34] | not the state. | 没说可以离开本州 |
[38:36] | You tell ’em, Crockett. | 有你的 大英雄 |
[38:38] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:44] | So, John, you gonna lock me up, too? | 约翰 你也要逮捕我吗 |
[38:49] | Maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 |
[38:52] | ‘Cause you know I got handcuffs. | 你知道我有手铐 |
[39:04] | Call me when you’re a free man. | 自由后打电话给我 |
[39:14] | My office. | 我办公室 |
[39:27] | Detective… | 警探 |
[39:30] | John. | 约翰 |
[39:34] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:36] | I should have been honest with you | 我应该坦白告诉你 |
[39:38] | about why I had to stop our sessions. | 停止治疗的原因 |
[39:40] | I told myself it was for your protection, | 我告诉自己是为了保护你 |
[39:42] | but really I was just being a coward. | 但其实我只是懦弱 |
[39:46] | So, just… tell me. | 那么 告诉我就好 |
[39:50] | John, hear me, | 约翰 听我说 |
[39:53] | it’s not because of anything in your past. | 其实和你的过去毫无关系 |
[39:56] | There’s nothing you could tell me in a session | 治疗中你说的任何话都不可能 |
[39:59] | that would make me run. | 让我远离你 |
[40:02] | So you’re not afraid of me? | 所以你不怕我 |
[40:04] | I am. | 我怕 |
[40:07] | Very. | 非常怕 |
[40:12] | I have feelings for you, John. | 我对你有感觉 约翰 |
[40:16] | Which is inappropriate, | 很不恰当 |
[40:17] | wrong, completely unethical. | 错了 违反职业道德 |
[40:21] | I can’t have a relationship with even an ex-patient. | 我甚至不能跟前病人约会 |
[40:23] | It’s so wrong, it’s like a cop dating a fireman, it’s that bad. | 大错特错 就像警察约会消防员 太错了 |
[40:27] | – Okay. – And I’ve tried to stop it for weeks. | -好吧 -这几周我一直试图控制自己 |
[40:28] | I could lose my job, for God’s sake, the job I love. | 我甚至可能失去 我深爱的工作 |
[40:31] | And I tried but I kept finding that | 我试过 但结果 |
[40:34] | every time I’m with you, I just feel– | 我只要跟你在一起 我就会感觉 |
[40:38] | I– | 我 |
[40:41] | The hell with it. | 去他的 |
[40:55] | Actually… | 其实 |
[41:06] | I’m pretty good at keeping secrets. | 我很擅长保守秘密 |
[41:32] | It had to be, Harry. | 不得不如此 哈罗 |
[41:34] | You hurt a good woman. | 你伤害了一个好女人 |
[41:36] | Didn’t kill her. | 我没要她的命 |
[41:39] | And you’re alive too, | 你也还活着 |
[41:43] | despite your best efforts. | 你已经尽力了 |
[41:54] | The activation device, give it to me. | 激活装置 给我 |
[41:56] | I can’t. I destroyed it. | 做不到 我已经毁了 |
[42:00] | Then it was all for nothing. | 全都徒劳了 |
[42:02] | Months of planning, Hong Kong, Beth… | 数月的计划 香港 贝丝 |
[42:07] | The Trojan Horse was important. | 木马很重要 |
[42:10] | It could’ve given us a chance. | 它会给我们一次机会 |
[42:17] | It’s okay if we’re not friends anymore. | 就算我们不再是朋友 也不要紧 |
[42:21] | You being alive is enough. | 你活着 就已经足够 |
[42:45] | I don’t want to see you for a while. | 我暂时不想再见到你 |
[42:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:01] | It was a brilliant plan, Harold. | 绝妙的计划 哈罗德 |
[43:04] | The Trojan Horse. | 那个木马 |
[43:08] | But it would’ve gotten Professor Whistler killed. | 但会害死惠斯勒教授 |