时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:44] | Pick it up, Finch. | 拿起来 芬奇 |
[00:46] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[00:47] | Is this really why I was summoned first thing in the morning? | 一大清早把我叫起来就这事儿 |
[00:50] | Beats a cup of coffee. | 比咖啡提神啊 |
[00:52] | Who knows? You might even enjoy it. | 难说啊 你也许会很享受呢 |
[00:55] | While I appreciate the utility of a firearm, Mr. Reese, | 我知道武器的威力 里瑟先生 |
[00:57] | I don’t see the pleasure in firing lead projectiles | 可是无法领会射击静止物品的 |
[01:00] | at inanimate objects. | 乐趣何在 |
[01:02] | This isn’t pleasure, it’s business. | 这不是乐趣 是正事 |
[01:04] | You’ve had some close calls recently. | 你最近多次遇险 |
[01:10] | Think of it as a machine. | 把它当成机器 |
[01:12] | You like machines, right, Finch? | 你喜欢机器 对不对 芬奇 |
[01:17] | Or maybe a handgun is more your style. | 也许手枪更适合你 |
[01:24] | I won’t be around forever. | 我不会永远伴你左右 |
[01:27] | I just need to know you can protect yourself once I’m gone. | 我离开后 你一定要能保护自己 |
[01:30] | When the time comes for me to pick up a firearm, | 真走到需要我拿起武器那天 |
[01:33] | all will truly be lost. | 只怕一切都无法挽回了 |
[01:54] | Boss? | 老板 |
[01:55] | Mr. Khan? | 可汗先生 |
[02:00] | Why haven’t you picked up your phone, Saul? | 你怎么还不接我电话 索尔 |
[02:03] | Saul, wake up! | 索尔 起来 |
[02:05] | – Turn on the TV. – What? What are you– | -打开电视 -什么 你怎么 |
[02:06] | If you are just joining us, an update now to our top story. | 如果您刚刚打开电视 简要说下头条新闻 |
[02:10] | – Company officials have yet… – You’ve been hacked. | -公司尚未正式 -你被人黑了 |
[02:11] | to release an official statement | 发表官方声明 |
[02:14] | even as hundreds of private documents have been made public. | 成千上万的隐私文件已被公之于众 |
[02:18] | – What did they get? – Corporate accounts, | -他们黑了什么 -公司账户 |
[02:19] | financial records, salary, bonuses. | 财务记录 薪水 奖金 |
[02:22] | Every email you ever sent. | 你发的所有电邮 |
[02:24] | How bad? | 情况有多糟 |
[02:26] | The leak proves you were embezzling company funds. | 泄露资料足以证明你在挪用公司资金 |
[02:28] | What? That’s–that’s ridiculous. | 什么 这 这太可笑了 |
[02:31] | The Board is meeting in an hour. | 董事会一小时后召开 |
[02:32] | They’re moving to fire you. | 他们要炒了你 |
[02:33] | Okay, call Mark. | 好 打电话给马克 |
[02:36] | Tell him to stall. | 让他拖住 |
[02:39] | What networks are covering this? | 哪家媒体在播这个新闻 |
[02:40] | All of them. | 全部 |
[02:41] | Fox News, Huffington, The Journal. | 福克斯新闻 赫芬顿邮报 华尔街邮报 |
[02:43] | CNN already has a hashtag for it. | CNN都开了话题标签 |
[02:46] | TMZ just posted how much you lost in the stock market flash crash. | 名人消息网刚刚报道了你在股市闪崩中损失多少钱 |
[02:51] | Internal Revenue Service. | 国税局 |
[02:53] | We need to talk to Sulaiman Khan. | 我们要跟索莱曼·可汗谈谈 |
[02:57] | What do I do? | 要我怎么做 |
[02:58] | Buy me some time. | 给我争取点时间 |
[02:59] | I got to get to this meeting. | 我必须参加董事会 |
[03:01] | And I got to fix this. | 我必须解决这问题 |
[03:15] | Got eyes on him, Finch. | 看到他了 芬奇 |
[03:17] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[03:19] | Out new number has become infamous overnight. | 我们的新号码一夜之间声名狼藉 |
[03:25] | Meet Sulaiman Khan, CEO of Castellum Security Incorporated, | 索莱曼·可汗 卡斯特利姆安全公司总裁 |
[03:30] | a pioneer in computer antivirus software. | 电脑杀毒软件的先驱 |
[03:34] | What started out in his garage, has now grown to be | 在车库里创业起家 现在已经成为了 |
[03:37] | the leading security software company in the entire world. | 全世界安全软件行业的领军企业 |
[03:41] | Judging from his home, it’s made him a few dollars. | 从他家来看 颇赚了点儿钱 |
[03:43] | More like billions. | 上百亿 |
[03:45] | Although, Mr. Khan’s personal finances | 不过 可汗先生的个人财务 |
[03:48] | took a huge hit in the stock market flash crash. | 在股市闪崩中损失惨重 |
[03:52] | He’s lucky his company is still standing. | 好在他的公司屹立不倒 |
[03:54] | Khan’s antiviral software comes pre-installed in | 可汗的杀毒软件目前预装在 |
[03:57] | 86% of the network devices now sold around the globe. | 全世界86%的网络设备上 |
[04:01] | Entire divisions within the government | 政府部门的整个机构 |
[04:03] | are using versions of his product, | 都在用他的产品 |
[04:05] | which makes him a prime target for hackers. | 所以他是黑客的主要目标 |
[04:08] | They all want to take a shot at the sheriff. | 他们都想拔得头筹 |
[04:10] | It’d be quite a feat to infiltrate the man | 要黑入一手创建了防火墙的人 |
[04:12] | who built the ultimate firewall. | 可是非同小可 |
[04:15] | Explains why I haven’t been able to bluejack him. | 难怪我一直黑不进去 |
[04:17] | It’s extremely difficult to access him remotely. | 想远程黑他极端困难 |
[04:20] | His security measures are rigorous | 他的安全措施相当严密 |
[04:21] | 警告 远程接入失败 | |
[04:22] | and virtually unassailable. | 几乎无懈可击 |
[04:24] | Only the paranoid survive, right, Finch? | 只有偏执狂才能生存 是吧 芬奇 |
[04:27] | It’s not paranoia if they’re really after you. | 真的被害 就不能叫偏执 |
[04:31] | Whoever got to him is very good. | 拿下他的那人非常厉害 |
[04:36] | Just so we’re not flying completely blind, | 咱们不能像没头苍蝇乱飞 |
[04:38] | I went ahead and bluejacked his assistant. | 我黑了他的助理 |
[04:40] | I’ll attempt to access everyone in his inner circle. | 我要黑进他核心集团的每一个人 |
[04:43] | You stay on the number. | 你盯紧号码 |
[04:46] | He’s not going anywhere, Finch. | 他走不了 芬奇 |
[04:48] | His key no longer works. | 他的钥匙不管用了 |
[04:49] | The hackers may have accessed his car | 那个黑客多半黑了他的车 |
[04:51] | and voided the smart key. | 作废了智能钥匙 |
[04:52] | They could just be getting warmed up. | 这可能只是热身 |
[04:55] | He’s sure determined to get to his meeting. | 他看来是非参会不可 |
[04:57] | He’s about to do something rash. | 要不顾一切了 |
[04:59] | I need to gather more info about this | 我得再多收集 |
[05:00] | advanced persistent threat, see how he was doxxed. | 这一高级持续威胁的信息 看他是如何被黑的 |
[05:04] | Can’t you get Root on this? | 叫根来帮忙不行么 |
[05:05] | Sorry. Ms. Groves and I are not on the best of terms. | 很遗憾 我和格罗夫斯女士目前关系不佳 |
[05:09] | Better kiss and make up, Finch. | 亲亲哄哄得了 芬奇 |
[05:11] | We could use her on this one. | 这次需要她帮忙 |
[05:18] | There you are, ma’am. | 这里 女士 |
[05:22] | This way. | 这边请 |
[05:27] | Here you are. | 这里 |
[05:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:30] | How are you? | 你好 |
[05:31] | Are you sure the item’s intact? | 确定物品完好无损吗 |
[05:33] | Please, it’s custom made with a built-in GPS tracker. | 拜托 这是定制的 内置GPS跟踪器 |
[05:36] | I’ve got a guy. | 我认识人 |
[05:37] | Could drop this from an airplane, not even a dent. | 从飞机上扔下去 都丝毫不损 |
[05:45] | Another mimosa, Miss? | 再来杯含羞草吧 小姐 |
[05:46] | You may want to sit down. | 你还是坐下吧 |
[06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | The board meeting is well underway. | 董事会进行中 |
[06:36] | Time is running out if he plans to intervene. | 他想干预得快了 |
[06:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:44] | Finch, I can’t get close enough to overhear | 芬奇 我离得不够近 听不到 |
[06:46] | his side of the conversation. | 他那边的对话 |
[06:49] | Taken care of. | 搞定 |
[06:50] | While Mr. Khan may take extreme security measures, | 可汗先生的安全措施虽然严密 |
[06:53] | his wife does not. | 他妻子的却不 |
[06:55] | Linda, this is not a good time, okay? | 琳达 现在不是时候 好吗 |
[06:57] | I’m walking into a meeting. | 我正要去开会 |
[06:58] | You disgust me. | 你真让我恶心 |
[06:59] | You swore you deleted them. | 你发过誓全删了 |
[07:01] | Deleted what? | 删什么 |
[07:02] | The pictures from Cabo. | 卡博拍的照片 |
[07:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:06] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[07:09] | You gave me your word. | 你对我保证过了 |
[07:10] | I did, okay? It’s not my fault. | 我删了 好吗 这不是我的错 |
[07:12] | Credit card records from the leak show | 泄露的信用卡记录显示 |
[07:14] | that Linda has been staying in a hotel for the last month. | 琳达上个月一直在酒店 |
[07:17] | They’re seeing a marriage counselor. | 他们正在进行婚姻咨询 |
[07:19] | They are everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[07:20] | All of my coworkers have probably seen them by now. | 我的所有同事现在恐怕都看到了 |
[07:22] | I will never be able to look my boss in the face again. | 我再也没办法直视我的老板了 |
[07:25] | This will follow me forever. | 我一辈子都摆脱不掉了 |
[07:27] | Someone is trying to ruin me. | 是有人在害我 |
[07:29] | Linda, you have to– | 琳达 你一定要 |
[07:35] | Khan embezzled millions upon millions of dollars– | 可汗挪用了上亿的资金 |
[07:37] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[07:38] | Don’t worry, Finch. | 别担心 芬奇 |
[07:40] | We still have eyes and ears in the meeting. | 我们还监控着会议 |
[07:42] | – Did you bug him? – One better. | -你给他放窃听器了 -更好 |
[07:45] | If anything, this hack, it was a sign from God. | 这次入侵 可以说是来自上帝的启示 |
[07:50] | This turnaround guy sure is sanctimonious. | 这家伙的倒戈一击真伪善 |
[07:53] | Too bad you can’t be here to stimulate the conversation, John. | 真遗憾你不在这儿发表励志演讲 约翰 |
[07:56] | I’m not much of a public speaker. | 我不擅长当众演讲 |
[07:59] | But I promise to make an appearance if things get exciting. | 不过要是有好玩儿的 我保证出席 |
[08:02] | Things always get exciting when you’re here. | 有你在 肯定有好玩儿的 |
[08:06] | Khan has to go. | 可汗必须走人 |
[08:08] | This company is far too profitable to let him sink it. | 公司发展很好 不能被他连累 |
[08:12] | That’s why the board brought me in last month. | 所以董事会上个月才会让我进来 |
[08:13] | Khan’s on his way into the meeting. | 可汗马上就到 |
[08:16] | Okay, I know it’s bad, but come on. | 好吧 我知道形势不妙 但是拜托 |
[08:20] | It’s not Zoe Morgan bad. Right? | 不至于糟到出动佐伊·摩根吧 |
[08:22] | If the board hired me, | 既然董事会雇了我 |
[08:24] | it seems it’s worse than you thought. | 看来形势比你想得糟 |
[08:27] | It’s the first meeting I’ve ever seen him show up to. | 这是我第一次见他出席会议 |
[08:30] | It’s also your last. | 也是最后一次 |
[08:31] | Okay. They’re never going to agree. | 好吧 他们不会同意的 |
[08:32] | – Now listen– – The vote was unanimous. | -听我说 -投票通过了 |
[08:34] | You’re out. | 你出局 |
[08:37] | Come on. Dean, Gus? | 拜托 迪恩 格斯 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | Even you, Mark? | 包括你吗 马克 |
[08:43] | Buddy, I was best man at your wedding, for God’s sake. | 兄弟 我可是你结婚时的伴郎 |
[08:46] | I mean, you and I came up together, | 我们一起出来的 |
[08:47] | four guys in the garage. | 一个车库里出来的四个人 |
[08:49] | What did your email say again? | 你电子邮件里怎么说的来着 |
[08:50] | Mark Lee has the backbone of a dead jellyfish. | 马克·李没骨气 软得像死水母 |
[08:53] | Yeah, that was it. | 是 是这么说的 |
[08:54] | Yes, I wrote that email. | 是 我写了那封邮件 |
[08:57] | I was angry. I’m sorry. | 我当时很生气 对不起 |
[08:58] | Obviously, I don’t feel that way. | 我当然不这么想 |
[09:00] | Look, there’s a lot of things I’ve written in private emails | 我在私人邮件中写的很多话 |
[09:03] | that I regret. | 让我后悔 |
[09:04] | It’s true. I’m embarrassed. | 真的 我很羞愧 |
[09:06] | I said it. | 我说过了 |
[09:09] | But embezzling money from this company? | 但是 挪用公司的钱 |
[09:12] | No. | 不 |
[09:14] | That is an outright lie. | 那是彻头彻尾的谎言 |
[09:16] | And it is clear that I’m being set up. | 明显我是被陷害了 |
[09:19] | Three teams of analysts say otherwise. | 三个分析团队都认为不是 |
[09:22] | The company needs to distance itself. | 公司必须要划清界线 |
[09:24] | It’s my company. | 这是我的公司 |
[09:26] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[09:29] | You’ve been trying to steal my research since day one. | 你从一开始就想偷我的研究 |
[09:33] | You hear that, Finch? | 你听到了吗 芬奇 |
[09:34] | Judging by the hard-coded paths in the malware, | 根据恶意程序中的硬编码看来 |
[09:38] | whoever’s behind this hack had an extensive knowledge | 幕后的黑客非常了解 |
[09:40] | of the company’s internal architecture. | 公司的内部情况 |
[09:43] | It appears that the threat came from within. | 明显是内部人下的手 |
[09:45] | You got bored with the core software. | 你厌倦了核心软件 |
[09:46] | I created the core software. | 我创建了核心软件 |
[09:49] | Do you have any idea who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在对谁说话吗 |
[09:51] | I’m an innovator. | 我是创新者 |
[09:52] | You are nothing more than a glorified accountant. | 你充其量不过是个算账的 |
[09:55] | You’re not that guy anymore. | 你不再是了 |
[09:57] | You lost focus. | 你不再专注 |
[09:58] | Draining resources for secret side projects, | 为个秘密项目消耗了一堆资源 |
[10:02] | and driving this company to bankruptcy. | 带领公司几乎走向破产 |
[10:04] | No. Towards the future. | 不 是带领公司走向未来 |
[10:07] | Listen, can any of you think beyond next quarter’s numbers? | 你们谁不是满脑子下个季度的数字 |
[10:11] | To stay relevant, we need vision. | 想站稳脚跟 我们要有远见 |
[10:14] | Since this guy came along, | 这家伙一来 |
[10:16] | the software has become bloated, slow. | 软件慢慢变得臃肿 迟钝 |
[10:19] | Frankly, the last update that we had took us | 坦白说 最近这次更新让我们 |
[10:21] | backwards in terms of design and efficiency. | 在设计和效率上都退步了 |
[10:24] | But the work I’m doing in digital immunization technology | 而我在数字免疫技术上的工作 |
[10:26] | is gonna take this company to another level. | 将会带领这个公司再上一层楼 |
[10:29] | Imagine a chip that can tell you when your vaccine is outdated. | 想想看 一个芯片可以在免疫过期时告诉你 |
[10:34] | Biotech. | 生物科技 |
[10:35] | That’s what you blew $400 million on? | 你就为这花了四亿 |
[10:39] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:40] | Four–where did you get that figure? | 四 你从哪里得来的数字 |
[10:42] | From your financial records. | 你的财务记录中 |
[10:44] | You lost all your money in the crash, | 你在闪崩中损失了所有的钱 |
[10:46] | so you stole from this company to fund your research. | 所以就从公司偷钱用于自己的研究 |
[10:48] | I have not stolen a cent. | 我从没偷过一分钱 |
[10:51] | I am being set up and we both know who is behind it. | 我被陷害了 你很清楚是谁干的 |
[10:56] | You sure this isn’t all in your head? | 你确定这一切不是出于你的幻想吗 |
[10:58] | I didn’t want to bring this up, | 我不想提这个 |
[10:59] | but your medical records were made public, | 不过你的医疗记录被公开了 |
[11:02] | and the last thing this company needs | 这公司最不需要的 |
[11:03] | is a bipolar CEO. | 就是有躁郁症的总裁 |
[11:06] | That is privileged inform– | 这是隐私信息 |
[11:08] | Look, I… I got it under control. | 我 我控制得很好 |
[11:10] | I take the meds, okay? | 我在服药 好吗 |
[11:12] | Judging from your behavior, | 根据你的行为 |
[11:14] | maybe it’s about time to up the dosage. | 也许你应该加大药量了 |
[11:16] | Escort Mr. Khan out of the building. | 送可汗先生出去 |
[11:19] | – Guys… – And take his ID badge. | -你们 -收走他的身份卡 |
[11:21] | Come on. This is– | 拜托 这是 |
[11:22] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[11:23] | You get away! | 滚开 |
[11:25] | This is not over! | 这事儿没完 |
[11:28] | If Khan’s truly unstable, | 如果可汗真的精神状态不稳 |
[11:30] | there’s no telling how he’ll react. | 难说他会有何反应 |
[11:32] | Finch, this takeover just got hostile. | 芬奇 这收购可太敌意了 |
[11:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:49] | Come on. You can’t just take my stuff. | 拜托 你们不能拿走我的东西 |
[11:52] | Actually, we can. | 我们能 |
[12:01] | Waxman Law Offices. | 韦克斯曼律师事务所 |
[12:02] | – Where can I direct your call? – It’s Saul Khan. | -您找哪位 -我是索尔·可汗 |
[12:05] | Can you tell Ira it’s urgent? | 麻烦告诉艾拉事态紧急好吗 |
[12:07] | Mr. Waxman is currently unavailable. | 韦克斯曼先生现在没空 |
[12:08] | Can I take a message? | 需要留言吗 |
[12:09] | Mandy, would you please just put him on the phone? | 曼蒂 拜托就让他接电话好吗 |
[12:11] | I’m sorry to inform you, sir, | 我很遗憾 先生 |
[12:12] | but the firm has dropped you as a client, | 但您不再是本事务所的客户了 |
[12:14] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[12:19] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[12:20] | – The IRS is my parents’ house. – Okay. | -国税局在我父母家 -好吧 |
[12:21] | Something about civil assets forfeiture. | 说是什么民事资产没收 |
[12:23] | Okay, I swear, I am being set up. | 好吧 我发誓 我是被陷害的 |
[12:25] | No. You got caught. | 不 你是被逮住了 |
[12:26] | And you deserve everything that’s coming to you. | 你活该报应 |
[12:27] | I can fix this. Okay? | 我能解决的 好吗 |
[12:29] | Even you can’t put the pieces back together now. | 就算是你现在也不能把一切恢复到从前了 |
[12:33] | Are you sure you’re ready for a relationship, John? | 你确定自己可以恋爱了吗 约翰 |
[12:35] | She’s not gonna hang around forever. | 她不会跟你一直耗下去 |
[12:38] | Those therapist types, they want to settle down. | 心理治疗师那型的 总想安定下来 |
[12:40] | Are you spying on me, Zoe? | 你在监视我吗 佐伊 |
[12:43] | You know, I never figured you with a redhead. | 我以前可从没想到 你会喜欢红发女人 |
[12:49] | Jealous? | 吃醋了 |
[12:51] | No. Protective. | 不 是保护心切 |
[12:54] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事 |
[12:55] | She’s the one I’m worried about. | 我担心的是她 |
[12:59] | You know how this ends. | 你知道结局会如何 |
[13:00] | Let’s just focus on the case. | 我们还是专心解决此事吧 |
[13:02] | Finch is working to ID the hacker. | 芬奇在查黑客的身份 |
[13:05] | We should check in, see if he’s made any progress. | 我们得问问 看他有进展没 |
[13:08] | You find it odd that the hacker only went after Khan? | 你不觉得奇怪 黑客只害可汗 |
[13:11] | Not the rest of the company? | 而非公司其他人 |
[13:13] | What makes you so sure? | 为什么这么肯定 |
[13:15] | No mention of the accounting scandal in 2011. | 没提到2011年的账目丑闻 |
[13:19] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:20] | I’m the one they hired to clean up their mess. | 他们当时是雇我解决那烂摊子的 |
[13:23] | When one of the studios got hacked, | 一处被黑 |
[13:24] | it was like a shotgun blast. | 就会像用霰弹枪 |
[13:26] | Scatter shot. | 子弹四散 |
[13:28] | Whatever they could hit. | 中流弹者无数 |
[13:30] | This attack on Khan is surgical. | 但对可汗的攻击精准无比 |
[13:33] | Someone wanted to ruin this guy’s life, | 有人想要毁了这家伙的生活 |
[13:35] | not harm the company. | 但不伤害公司 |
[13:36] | I can name a few board members | 有一堆董事成员 |
[13:38] | who benefit from Khan being ousted. | 能从可汗的出局中获利 |
[13:41] | Whoever’s behind this… | 此事的幕后主使 |
[13:43] | it’s personal. | 肯定是出于私仇 |
[14:02] | Thought you’d be gone too. | 还以为你也走了呢 |
[14:04] | Sure said some terrible things about you over the years. | 这些年可是说了你不少坏话 |
[14:07] | You’ve said worse to my face. | 你当面说过更糟的 |
[14:12] | I didn’t take the job ’cause you were a nice guy. | 我做这工作可不是因为你和蔼可亲 |
[14:14] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[14:15] | I’m so focused on that bio-chip | 我一心研究生物芯片 |
[14:17] | that I left myself open to an attack. | 结果疏于防备了 |
[14:19] | So fight back. | 那就反击 |
[14:21] | Isn’t that why you started the company in the first place? | 这不正是你创建公司的初衷吗 |
[14:25] | Yes. It is. | 对 没错 |
[14:28] | Did you get the other thing? | 你拿到那东西了吗 |
[14:31] | How do you know he’ll show up? | 你怎么知道他会出现 |
[14:35] | Because Mark is predictable. | 因为我了解马克的为人 |
[14:38] | If there’s one thing I can count on, | 我很确定 |
[14:39] | he will not pass up an opportunity to see me squirm. | 他绝不会错过看我倒霉的机会 |
[14:42] | Is this registered? | 注册过了吗 |
[14:44] | That would’ve taken a lot more time | 那要花很多时间 |
[14:45] | and probably defeated the purpose. | 还可能会适得其反 |
[14:49] | I’m guessing. | 是吧 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:55] | Anytime, boss. | 乐意效劳 老板 |
[15:03] | The tracker says the case is on this floor. | 跟踪器显示箱子在这层 |
[15:17] | I know we’ve had our differences lately, | 我知道今时不同往日了 |
[15:19] | but I really miss the days when you could just | 但我真的很怀念以前你直接 |
[15:21] | tell me what to do. | 告诉我怎么做的日子 |
[15:22] | Where’s the tracker? | 跟踪器在哪儿 |
[15:26] | All right, if you won’t tell me, | 好吧 既然你不告诉我 |
[15:29] | 110 volts should fry it. | 110伏特足够烧坏它了 |
[15:33] | I just lost the signal. | 信号消失了 |
[15:37] | It’s got to be in here. | 肯定在这里 |
[15:45] | Where’s the damn case? | 箱子在哪儿 |
[15:48] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 走 |
[16:05] | Could drop it from an airplane, not even a dent. | 从飞机上扔下去 都丝毫不损 |
[16:26] | Shady part of town. No cameras. | 城中阴影之处 无摄像头 |
[16:29] | Khan must have picked this place for a reason. | 可汗选这里肯定有原因 |
[16:32] | Khan may have lured his old friend there to take revenge. | 可汗可能是把老朋友引到这里 趁机报仇 |
[16:37] | Think Mark’s behind the attack? | 以为是马克幕后主使的 |
[16:38] | He’s capable, with plenty to gain by bringing Khan down. | 他有能力做到 而且可汗倒台他受益颇多 |
[16:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:53] | I needed to see you in person. | 我得亲自见你 |
[16:57] | I just bought this. | 我刚买的 |
[16:59] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼 |
[17:01] | They could be listening to us. | 他们可能在监听 |
[17:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:05] | You know I didn’t do it, right? | 你知道不是我干的 是吧 |
[17:06] | Mark, we’ve been friends for 30 years. | 马克 我们三十年的朋友 |
[17:10] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[17:13] | My entire life has gone viral, | 我的整个生活在网上疯传 |
[17:15] | and I need to find out why. | 我得查出原因 |
[17:17] | There’s no grand conspiracy here. | 没什么惊天阴谋 |
[17:19] | You got hacked. | 你被人黑了 |
[17:20] | Oh, yeah? Just me? | 是吗 只有我 |
[17:23] | No one else was touched? | 别人都毫发无伤 |
[17:24] | You’re the face of the company. | 你是公司的门面 |
[17:26] | This wasn’t about sending a message. | 这不是为了示威 |
[17:28] | Why’d you ask for me here, Saul? | 为什么叫我来 索尔 |
[17:31] | I need you to go to the meter room. | 我要你去电表房 |
[17:34] | I’m not risking my job for you. | 我才不要为你冒着失去工作的危险 |
[17:35] | We created the world’s preeminent antivirus software. | 我们创造了世界级的卓越防病毒软件 |
[17:39] | Don’t you want to know how that thing just got gutted? | 你不想知道是谁毁掉的吗 |
[17:42] | Isn’t it driving you crazy? | 你不抓狂吗 |
[17:44] | ‘Cause it’s eating me alive. | 我反正是抓心挠肝 |
[17:45] | Now please, I need to see those gauges. | 拜托 我得看看计量表 |
[17:48] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我的 |
[17:52] | A few weeks ago, when I was working on my gene-chip, | 几周前 我在做基因芯片时 |
[17:55] | the entire facility went dark. | 整个机房忽然黑了 |
[17:57] | Right? | 知道吗 |
[17:58] | Now, it turned out that the accounts to pay for the power | 原来是用来付电费的账户 |
[18:01] | had been drained. | 没钱了 |
[18:02] | You know me, I went down to talk to the accountant directly. | 你了解我 我直接去找会计师了 |
[18:05] | Turns out that the funds were used | 原来里边的钱被用去 |
[18:07] | to pay for a shipment of 25,000 barrels of diesel. | 购买两万五千桶柴油 |
[18:11] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:12] | When did our company need that kind of fuel? | 咱们公司要那么多燃料干什么 |
[18:18] | The stock market flash crash? | 那次股票闪崩 |
[18:20] | That wasn’t just random. | 并不是随机的 |
[18:22] | It was targeted at me. | 是针对我 |
[18:25] | Every equity I had went belly up within seconds, | 我买了股票的所有公司都瞬间垮台 |
[18:27] | except for the shares that I had in our company. | 唯一的例外是我们公司的股份 |
[18:31] | They didn’t want that touched. | 他们不想波及 |
[18:34] | Finch, does that check out? | 芬奇 查证了吗 |
[18:35] | Yes, and those odds are astronomical. | 是的 这机率简直是绝不可能 |
[18:39] | I intend to find out why. | 我要查明原因 |
[18:41] | Who has the ability to control the stock market, Saul? | 谁会有能力控制股市呢 索尔 |
[18:43] | There’s only one thing powerful enough to systematically destroy | 只有一样东西有能力如此彻底地毁灭 |
[18:46] | Khan’s personal and professional life this thoroughly. | 可汗的生活和事业 |
[18:50] | This is the crazy part. | 这才是最疯狂的部分 |
[18:52] | It’s not a human that’s after me. | 害我的不是人类 |
[18:54] | It’s an Artificial Intelligence. | 而是人工智能 |
[18:56] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[18:58] | It’s here. | 它出现了 |
[18:59] | We always knew this was possible. | 我们一直知道这是有可能的 |
[19:01] | Consider what’s happened to me. | 鉴于发生在我身上的事 |
[19:02] | Are you really this arrogant? | 你真这么自负 |
[19:04] | Is there nothing that’s able to beat you | 没有任何人能打败你 |
[19:07] | except an Artificial Intelligence? | 除非是人工智能 |
[19:09] | You and I have gone up against the best. | 我们曾联手击败过最强的对手 |
[19:11] | I’m telling you, this attack was faster | 我告诉你 此一攻击的速度 |
[19:15] | and more dangerous than anything I have ever seen. | 和危险性都超乎我之前的所见 |
[19:19] | Let me explore the possible two options. | 我跟你分析下目前的两个可能性吧 |
[19:22] | The first, you’re nuts. | 第一 你疯了 |
[19:23] | The second, you’re right. | 第二 你对了 |
[19:26] | There’s a Super Intelligence after you | 有个超级智能在害你 |
[19:27] | and every move you make is being watched. | 你的一举一动都被监控着 |
[19:30] | Either way, best I stay as far away from you as possible. | 无论哪条 我都离你越远越好 |
[19:34] | I need you to check those meters. | 我需要去查看那些仪表 |
[19:39] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[19:47] | Finch, | 芬奇 |
[19:48] | Khan lured Mark here to steal his employee ID badge. | 可汗引马克来是为了偷他的雇员身份卡 |
[19:52] | I’ve got to stop him. | 我得阻止他 |
[19:53] | If this is Samaritan, he’s got a target on his back. | 如果是撒马利亚人 他简直就是活动靶子 |
[19:55] | You can’t afford to get caught in the crosshairs again. | 你不能再冒险了 |
[19:58] | Yeah, he’s gonna get himself killed. | 好吧 他马上要害死自己了 |
[20:00] | There’s no way to keep the victim safe if the perpetrator is Samaritan. | 行凶者是撒马利亚人 就根本无法保护受害人安全 |
[20:57] | What’s he looking for? | 他在找什么 |
[21:01] | If that system is drawing that much power, | 系统用那么大电力 |
[21:04] | it’s doing a lot more than just scanning for viruses. | 肯定不只是扫描病毒 |
[21:07] | We need to find out what he knows. | 我们得查清楚他知道了什么 |
[21:09] | I’m making a move, Finch. | 我得行动了 芬奇 |
[21:10] | No. NYPD has arrived on the premises. | 不行 约纽警察已经到了 |
[21:12] | Detective Riley has no business being there. | 莱利警探绝对不能在那里 |
[21:15] | Samaritan will see through your cover instantly, | 撒马利亚人立刻就会看出你的掩护身份 |
[21:17] | endangering you and everyone you’re close to. | 危及你和你身边的所有人 |
[21:24] | – NYPD! – Get your hands behind your back. | -纽约警察 -手背起来 |
[21:26] | Up against the wall. | 对着墙 |
[21:31] | He’s clean. | 没武器 |
[21:32] | We just lost the number, Finch. | 失去号码了 芬奇 |
[21:46] | I believe an exception to the no-smoking policy | 我相信禁烟政策也有一个例外 |
[21:49] | is in order here. | 在这儿 |
[21:50] | Named after the Nepalese warriors | 以尼泊尔勇士命名 |
[21:52] | whose undying bravery made a lasting impression | 其不朽的勇气给英国士兵留下了 |
[21:55] | on the British soldiers. | 不可磨灭的印象 |
[21:57] | Over $50,000 a box. | 五万美元一盒 |
[22:00] | Extravagant, even for you. | 太奢侈了 哪怕对你来说也是 |
[22:03] | I believe a small celebration is called for. | 我相信小小的庆祝是需要的 |
[22:06] | Our online search is drawing to a close, | 我们的在线搜索成功 |
[22:09] | with our quarry in sight. | 看到猎物了 |
[22:12] | Khan is still a loose end. | 可汗仍然是个后患 |
[22:15] | Unfortunate inconvenience. | 非常遗憾 |
[22:18] | His insatiable curiosity will be the death of him. | 他永无餍足的求知欲会害死他 |
[22:22] | He’s forced our hand. | 他逼得我们不得不下手 |
[22:26] | Why haven’t I been activated? | 为什么还不让我动手 |
[22:27] | Samaritan wanted to handle this matter personally. | 撒马利亚人想亲自解决此事 |
[22:30] | Then let me take care of Ms. Groves. | 那就让我解决格罗夫斯女士吧 |
[22:33] | You’ve already had your chances with her. | 已经给过你机会了 |
[22:35] | Then let’s leave nothing to chance. | 那就别再留别的机会了 |
[22:37] | As my directive. | 这是对我的指令 |
[22:39] | It’s time for her to go. | 该让她走人了 |
[22:41] | I suppose you’re right. | 你说得是 |
[22:43] | Shame really. | 真是可惜啊 |
[22:45] | If only because she had the misfortune of honoring the wrong God. | 怪只怪她信错了上帝 |
[22:57] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[22:59] | What’s that guy doing over there? | 那家伙去那儿干嘛 |
[23:00] | Guy was picked up for a simple trespassing. | 那家伙因入侵被抓 |
[23:03] | I don’t care what the computer says. | 我不管电脑说什么 |
[23:09] | Khan was sent to Rikers. | 可汗送去里克岛监狱了 |
[23:12] | He was arrested 20 minutes ago. | 他二十分钟前被捕 |
[23:15] | There’s no way he got processed that fast. | 不可能处理得那么快 |
[23:17] | Sounds like somebody’s got it in for this guy. | 看来有人想整死这家伙 |
[23:19] | We got to get him out. | 我们得把他弄出来 |
[23:20] | Good luck. Captain wants me on that other case. | 祝你好运 队长要我跟另一个案子 |
[23:22] | That guy’s already dead. This one’s about to be. | 那个已经死了 这个也快了 |
[23:24] | Come on, Lionel. | 走吧 莱奈尔 |
[23:27] | Should have intervened when I had the chance, Finch. | 我上次真该出面 芬奇 |
[23:29] | Khan is being railroaded. | 可汗是蒙冤入狱 |
[23:30] | Any attempt to hack the police database | 黑警察的数据库 |
[23:32] | may alert Samaritan to my presence. | 可能会提醒撒马利亚人是我动的手 |
[23:33] | Samaritan is trying to bury this guy | 撒马利亚人想把此人 |
[23:35] | in a deep, dark hole forever. | 永远地埋葬 |
[23:37] | And his insatiable need to confirm that fact | 他对真相永无餍足的追求 |
[23:39] | will be the death of him. | 会害死他 |
[23:48] | I know my rights. I get a phone call. | 我知道我的权利 我要打电话 |
[23:49] | I didn’t get my phone call. | 我还没打过电话 |
[23:51] | Says here you already got it. | 这里说你打过了 |
[23:53] | What? No, I didn’t. | 什么 不 我没有 |
[23:55] | What are you talking– I didn’t get a phone call. | 你说什么 我还没打过电话 |
[23:56] | I didn’t get a phone call! | 我还没打过电话 |
[23:58] | Who did I call? Okay? | 我打给谁了 说啊 |
[23:59] | I didn’t get a phone call. | 我还没打过电话 |
[24:01] | What are you– | 你说什么 |
[24:03] | Just listen to me, okay? | 听我说好吗 |
[24:04] | Where are you taking me? Where am I going right now? | 你要带我去哪儿 我现在在哪儿 |
[24:06] | What are the charges against me, huh? | 指控我什么罪名 |
[24:07] | If he asks for Officer Brown– | 如果他问起布朗警官 |
[24:09] | That’s my witness in a joint case with the Feds. | 这是我跟联调局合作一个案子的目击证人 |
[24:11] | – So where are the Feds? – Start typing. | -那联调局呢 -快输 |
[24:13] | I better be walking out of here with Khan in the next five minutes. | 最好让我五分钟内带着可汗离开 |
[24:21] | This guy’s got bigger problems than trespassing. | 这家伙的问题可不止区区入侵罪 |
[24:29] | Six open warrants in five states. | 五个州有六个通缉令 |
[24:32] | Khan’s looking at a half-dozen serious felonies. | 可汗身上有六起重罪 |
[24:34] | Do the charges hold any water? | 那此指控站得住脚吗 |
[24:36] | Yeah, an ocean. | 太站得住了 |
[24:37] | Someone greased the skids on this guy. | 有人为他大费周章呢 |
[24:39] | Where did they find a judge this time of night | 他们哪儿找到的法官大半夜地 |
[24:41] | to deny him bail? | 拒绝他保释 |
[24:42] | I’ll take it from here then. | 交给我吧 |
[24:45] | What the hell was that? | 那怎么回事 |
[24:46] | Plan B. | 后备计划 |
[24:50] | I got to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[24:58] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[25:09] | – Fresh meat. – Looking good. | -小鲜肉啊 -美味可口 |
[25:15] | Opening gate! | 开门 |
[25:20] | Yeah, check this out. | 看这个 |
[25:22] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[25:31] | – He’s dead. – Nowhere to run, right? | -他死了 -无处可逃了 是吧 |
[25:47] | 你不认识我 但我刚存了五万到你账上 | |
[26:12] | Samaritan’s cut the security feeds from the entire cell block. | 撒马利亚人切断了全部牢房的监控信号 |
[26:16] | It doesn’t want anyone to see what’s about to happen. | 它不想让任何人看到即将发生的事情 |
[26:18] | Where are you, Mr. Reese? | 你在哪儿 里瑟先生 |
[26:38] | – Cool, man. – All right. | -牛啊 -没事 |
[26:40] | You’ve been granted early release. | 你被允许提前释放了 |
[26:59] | I got him. | 接上他了 |
[27:00] | Samaritan is surely coming for you. | 撒马利亚人真盯上你了 |
[27:02] | Stick to the shadow map. | 跟着阴影地图 |
[27:04] | This van’s a little big for that, | 这车有点大了 |
[27:05] | and half the guards in Rikers are after us. | 里克岛监狱有一半狱警在追我们 |
[27:07] | I know you. | 我见过你 |
[27:09] | You were at the bar tonight. | 你今天晚上在那间酒吧 |
[27:11] | You’ve been following me. | 你在跟踪我 |
[27:12] | It sent you to get me. | 它派你来抓我 |
[27:21] | Hang on. | 抓紧 |
[27:42] | You need to get out of there. | 你们得快离开 |
[27:43] | Samaritan’s coming. | 撒马利亚人来了 |
[28:00] | John. Need a ride? | 约翰 要顺风车吗 |
[28:15] | Pass the orange chicken. | 陈皮鸡给我 |
[28:22] | This mean you’ve forgiven me, Harold? | 这么说你原谅我了 哈罗德 |
[28:25] | At the moment, we have more pressing matters. | 目前 我们有更紧要的问题 |
[28:29] | This safehouse won’t stay that way for long. | 这个安全屋撑不了多久 |
[28:32] | He needs to go. | 他必须走 |
[28:34] | Where does a man hide when a god wants him dead? | 上帝要一个人死 他能躲去哪儿呢 |
[28:37] | Finch, this guy’s brilliant. | 芬奇 这家伙才华横溢 |
[28:39] | Relentless. | 百折不挠 |
[28:41] | Maybe we should just read him in. | 我们跟他说实话得了 |
[28:43] | No, he already knows too much. | 不 他已经知道太多了 |
[28:45] | He’s not Simon Lee or Clair Mahoney. | 他不是西蒙·李 也不是克莱尔·莫尼 |
[28:45] | 西蒙·李 405的民调专家 发现真相后又被宅总忽悠蒙了 克莱尔·莫尼 402的天才少女 被撒马利亚人招募 | |
[28:47] | There’s no convincing him otherwise. | 根本没法说服他 |
[28:49] | The longer he stays around, the more questions he’ll have. | 他停留的时间越长 疑问就会越多 |
[28:52] | Want to really blow his mind? | 想他晕头转向么 |
[28:54] | Tell him there are two of these things. | 告诉他那种货其实有俩 |
[29:10] | Best in the city. | 全城最佳 |
[29:18] | They sent you. | 他们派你们来的 |
[29:21] | They sent you to get me. | 他们派你们来抓我 |
[29:23] | Right idea. Wrong machine. | 猜对了行为 猜错了机器 |
[29:25] | Not helping, Ms. Groves. | 别帮倒忙 格罗夫斯女士 |
[29:29] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[29:30] | The only ones keeping you alive. | 唯一能保你性命的人 |
[29:32] | You almost killed us. | 你差点害死我们 |
[29:35] | Just a little fender bender. | 只是小车祸 |
[29:37] | Answer our questions and you will be released. | 乖乖回答问题 然后就放你走 |
[29:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:50] | Why did you need to see those meters? | 你为什么要看那些仪表 |
[29:52] | The company was using ten times the power than it’s ever used before. | 公司的电力使用是平时的十倍 |
[29:55] | It wasn’t being used by the servers inside. | 肯定不是内部服务器使用的 |
[29:57] | It was powering something else. | 而是在给其他东西供电 |
[30:00] | It’s quite a leap to jump to an A.I. | 不可能据此一下子跳到人工智能 |
[30:03] | Stock market flash crash, cyber attacks, | 股市闪崩 网络攻击 |
[30:05] | traffic lights changing at whim. | 红绿灯随意改变 |
[30:08] | That is the work of an invisible hand that is strangling me. | 有只无形的手在处处针对我 |
[30:11] | If you’re being targeted, we need to know why. | 既然你是目标 我们要知道原因 |
[30:15] | My research. | 我的研究 |
[30:16] | New software? | 新软件 |
[30:17] | Bio-tech. You wouldn’t understand. | 生物技术 你不懂的 |
[30:19] | Try me. I’m a fast learner. | 说来试试 我领会能力强 |
[30:25] | Digital immunization chip. | 数字免疫芯片 |
[30:27] | We were all ready to go into production next year. | 我们准备明年就投产 |
[30:29] | I think my company was hijacked | 我认为我的公司被黑 |
[30:31] | so that they could steal my research | 是因为他们想偷我的研究 |
[30:33] | and build the prototype without me. | 跳过我直接建原型 |
[30:35] | Finch, remember that quaint little town that made transponders? | 芬奇 记得那个建转调器的古怪小镇吗 |
[30:40] | Could this be the next generation? | 这会不会是下一代 |
[30:43] | I know an Artificial Intelligence is trying to kill me. | 我知道有台人工智能想杀我 |
[30:49] | I just don’t know why. | 就是不知道为什么 |
[30:52] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这也是我们想知道的 |
[30:59] | You believe me. | 你们相信我 |
[31:02] | But you don’t work for it? | 可你们不是为它工作的 |
[31:05] | Is that my computer? | 那是我的电脑吗 |
[31:09] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[31:10] | The port used to hack Khan’s system | 黑可汗系统的端口 |
[31:12] | sent a small amount of data back to an off-site I.P. Address. | 发了少量数据到外边的一个IP地址 |
[31:15] | I was able to determine its location. | 我查到地址了 |
[31:23] | – What’s there? – Woods. | -那里是什么 -树林 |
[31:26] | The trees form a canopy blocking any overhead images. | 一眼扫过去 全部都是树冠 |
[31:33] | Any idea what else is out there? | 知道那儿还有什么吗 |
[31:37] | Road trip. | 公路旅行 |
[31:49] | What do you think? C4 overkill? | 你怎么看 C4炸药太过了 |
[31:54] | Better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[31:57] | Try not to hit any bumps. | 小心别太颠簸 |
[31:58] | Mr. Khan, just wait here and let us handle this. | 可汗先生 等在这儿 让我们处理 |
[32:01] | Please stay inside as instructed. | 请进去遵行 |
[32:02] | I am not gonna wait for lightning to strike twice. | 我才不要傻等着闪电击中第二次 |
[32:06] | I need to know why it chose me | 我要知道它为什么针对我 |
[32:07] | because whatever is out there, it ruined my life. | 因为那边那玩意儿 毁了我的生活 |
[32:16] | Shotgun. | 霰弹枪/副驾驶 |
[32:41] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[32:43] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[32:46] | I was expecting something more. | 我可盼着不止这点东西呢 |
[32:48] | Any idea what your company would be doing out here? | 知道你公司在这儿干什么吗 |
[32:51] | It’s not my company anymore. | 已经不是我的公司了 |
[33:03] | We’re sitting ducks out here. | 我们在这儿跟活靶子似的 |
[33:09] | What is it, Root? | 怎么了 根 |
[33:10] | My cochlear implant. | 我的人工耳蜗 |
[33:11] | I hear something. | 我听到声音了 |
[33:13] | Picking up WiFi signals. | 收到WiFi信号了 |
[33:16] | Data images. | 数据图像 |
[33:17] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[33:18] | Coordinates. Specific. | 坐标 具体 |
[33:23] | Just tell me where to aim. | 告诉我瞄哪儿 |
[33:26] | My 5:00. 250 meters. | 我的5点钟方向 250米 |
[33:32] | 11:00. 340 meters. | 11点方向 340米 |
[33:40] | A matter of minutes before the cavalry gets here. | 用不了几分钟大部队就要来了 |
[33:42] | Middle of nowhere. | 莫名其妙 |
[33:44] | What were those cameras installed to protect? | 那些安装的摄像头是要保护什么 |
[33:48] | We’re in the right place. | 我们来对地方了 |
[33:51] | What’s there? | 那是什么 |
[33:53] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[33:55] | But we’re standing on it. | 不过我们站立其上了 |
[34:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:58] | Easy, easy. | 别激动 别激动 |
[34:59] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:01] | It’s diagnostics. | 诊断 |
[35:02] | Diagnostics of what? | 诊断什么 |
[35:04] | Antivirus software. | 杀毒软件 |
[35:05] | It’s scanning for viruses all over the grid. | 它在扫描全网的病毒 |
[35:07] | There’s a couple hundred new ones every day. | 每天都有几百个新病毒 |
[35:09] | Samaritan has siphoned off the resources of your company. | 撒马利亚人在吸收你公司的资源 |
[35:13] | The diesel fuel is being used to run generators around the clock. | 那些柴油被用来日夜运行发电机 |
[35:16] | That is my antivirus software. | 那是我的杀毒软件 |
[35:20] | All your company’s servers have been hijacked. | 你公司的服务器全部都被黑了 |
[35:24] | Retasked. | 重设了任务 |
[35:25] | It’s running a scan of epic proportions. | 它正在进行一场超级扫描 |
[35:28] | A global search. | 全球搜索 |
[35:31] | But the results were sent out here. | 但结果被送到这里 |
[35:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:35] | It’s not searching for a virus. | 它不是在搜索病毒 |
[35:37] | That code. Do you recognize that? | 那个代码 你认识吗 |
[35:41] | We need to leave. Now. | 我们得离开了 快 |
[35:45] | Is there another exit? | 还有别的出口吗 |
[35:46] | No. One way in, one way out. | 没有 进口一条路 |
[35:48] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[35:50] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[35:52] | Then you stay close. | 那就紧靠着我 |
[35:55] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:23] | That was my software! That was my software! | 那是我的软件 那是我的软件 |
[36:26] | Yeah, but it’s elevated. | 没错 但是升级了 |
[36:28] | And then some. | 还有别的 |
[36:31] | We should hang back. | 我们得回去 |
[36:33] | Draw them out. | 引他们出来 |
[36:36] | It’s Martine. | 是玛蒂娜 |
[36:40] | Sorry, John. | 抱歉 约翰 |
[36:42] | Places to be, people to kill. | 当杀则杀 |
[36:44] | Damn it, Root. | 该死 根 |
[36:47] | That was the work of an Artificial Intelligence! | 这是人工智能的作品 |
[36:49] | What does it do? Who built it? | 它干什么 谁建的它 |
[36:51] | What is– does it see the future? | 它 它能看到未来吗 |
[36:52] | Does it– how does it function? | 它 它如何运作的 |
[36:53] | Tell me! You have the answers! | 告诉我 你知道答案 |
[36:57] | Riley! | 莱利 |
[37:26] | I liked you better as a blond. | 你还是金发好点 |
[37:29] | I need to know what this thing is. | 我要知道这是什么 |
[37:31] | It destroyed my life. | 它毁了我 |
[37:33] | Yours is not the first life it’s ruined. | 你不是它毁的第一个人 |
[37:42] | Where’s Khan? | 可汗呢 |
[37:48] | It’s seems my answers were unsatisfactory. | 看来我的答案不够令他满意 |
[38:00] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna kill her! | 我要杀了她 |
[38:16] | No need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[38:18] | You should have let me kill her. | 你应该让我杀了她 |
[38:21] | It won’t bring Shaw back. | 杀了她也救不回肖 |
[38:27] | You’re right. I should have let you kill her. | 你说得对 我应该让你杀了她 |
[38:33] | That’s a nice case. | 箱子不错 |
[38:38] | Custom made. | 定制的 |
[38:39] | Some kind of carbon fiber Kevlar weave. | 据说是某种凯夫拉尔碳纤维 |
[38:43] | What’s inside it? | 里边是什么 |
[38:45] | She hasn’t told me yet. | 她还没告诉我 |
[38:47] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[38:50] | Need you ready for battle. | 准备战斗 |
[39:20] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[39:25] | Seems like a waste. | 有点浪费 |
[39:30] | That’s why you’re the boss. | 反正你是老大 |
[39:40] | Still no sign of Khan. | 还是没发现可汗 |
[39:43] | Hopefully he’s safe, sitting on a beach somewhere. | 希望他安全 在某沙滩上闲坐 |
[39:48] | Khan went searching for answers that you wouldn’t provide. | 可汗去找我们提供不了的答案了 |
[39:52] | What did he see down there, Finch? | 他在下边看到了什么 芬奇 |
[39:53] | My own creation. | 我自己的创造 |
[39:57] | When I built the Machine, I didn’t use any existing | 我造机器时 并没有使用任何已存的 |
[39:59] | operating system or language. | 操作系统或语言 |
[40:02] | Code was one of a kind. | 代码是独创的 |
[40:05] | Samaritan knew that. | 撒马利亚人知道 |
[40:07] | So if Samaritan started a search for unrecognizable code | 只要撒马利亚人用传统方法 |
[40:11] | using traditional means, | 查找不可识别的代码 |
[40:13] | the Machine would have been alerted instantly. | 机器会马上警觉 |
[40:17] | So Samaritan found something that | 所以撒马利亚人找到了一个 |
[40:20] | the Machine would never detect. | 机器永远不会检测的东西 |
[40:23] | Khan’s software. | 可汗的软件 |
[40:26] | Installed in every network device. | 安装在所有的网络设备上 |
[40:29] | Means and an access already in place. | 工具权限全部就位 |
[40:31] | It was a brilliant stratagem, really. | 的确是个极高明的策略 |
[40:34] | This program, running in the background of your computer, | 这个程序 在电脑的后台运行 |
[40:37] | checking every file. | 检查每一份文件 |
[40:40] | But instead of viruses, Samaritan was using it | 但却不是查病毒 而是被撒马利亚人用来 |
[40:43] | to search for the Machine. | 查找机器 |
[40:45] | Did it find the Machine’s location? | 它找到机器的地址了吗 |
[40:48] | It’s only a matter of time. | 早晚的事 |
[41:14] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Khan. | 幸会了 可汗先生 |
[41:16] | Sorry we had to resort to rather drastic measures, | 抱歉要用如此激烈的手段邀你前来 |
[41:20] | but you’ve been awfully persistent. | 不过你实在是太固执了 |
[41:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:25] | A man who knows the answers. | 知道答案的人 |
[41:29] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[41:30] | Your antivirus software helped me search the grid | 你的杀毒软件帮我全网查找 |
[41:35] | to finally track down their Machine once and for all. | 一劳永逸地追踪他们的机器 |
[41:39] | Unfortunately, | 遗憾的是 |
[41:40] | it determined it’s not on any network devices in the world. | 结果查出 它不在这世界上的任何设备中 |
[41:44] | Machine? What? | 机器 什么 |
[41:46] | An Artificial Intelligence. | 一台人工智能 |
[41:49] | A god. | 一位上帝 |
[41:51] | One of the two among us. | 两位上帝之一 |
[41:55] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[42:00] | Is that it? | 这就是它吗 |
[42:01] | This is merely the mountaintop. | 几乎是了 |
[42:05] | Does that answer all your questions? | 这回答了你的问题了吗 |
[42:07] | I want to see it. | 我要见它 |
[42:10] | I want to look in its eyes. | 我要亲眼见到它 |
[42:12] | Very well. | 好吧 |