时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Not content with an atlas of Patagonia, | 巴塔哥尼亚的地图还不够 |
[00:18] | he then proceeded to devour a first edition Gatsby. | 他已经开始啃初版《盖茨比》了 |
[00:21] | You want him to stop eating your books, | 你要是不想让他再吃你的书 |
[00:24] | stop buying ’em leather-bound. | 那就别买皮面的了 |
[00:27] | I’ll buy you a new one. | 我给你买本新的 |
[00:28] | I don’t believe I pay you enough to replace it, | 我付给你的钱可不够你买本新的 |
[00:30] | Mr. Reese, and you’re missing the point. | 里瑟先生 这也不是重点 |
[00:31] | Some things simply cannot be replaced. | 有些东西是无法取代的 |
[00:37] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[00:39] | Finch, they didn’t have your Sencha thing, | 芬奇 他们那儿没有你喜欢的煎绿茶 |
[00:41] | so I got you Mint Medley. | 我给你买了杯薄荷混合茶 |
[00:42] | I’ll go without then, thank you. | 那就不要了 谢谢 |
[00:44] | Hydrating on a stakeout is a double-edged sword anyway. | 监视的时候补水可是双刃剑 |
[00:48] | You forget your water bottle, Finch? | 忘记空瓶子了吗 芬奇 |
[00:55] | Okay, here he is. | 他来了 |
[00:56] | Evening, Benny. | 晚安 本尼 |
[00:59] | Why are we watching him again? | 我们干嘛要监视他来着 |
[01:00] | We have credible information that Mr. Belasco | 有确切消息表明比拉斯科先生 |
[01:02] | has run afoul of HR. | 和HR有冲突 |
[01:05] | A member of that organization may try to kill him, | 该组织的人有可能想杀他 |
[01:08] | or he may try to kill one of them, I suppose, | 或者也有可能是他要杀他们的人 |
[01:10] | but it seems unlikely. | 不过可能性不大 |
[01:11] | Credible information, huh? | 确切消息啊 |
[01:14] | I trust that the two of you have this covered. | 我相信你们俩能搞定 |
[01:16] | Yeah, we just got to wait here | 没问题 我们只需要等着 |
[01:18] | to see which dirty cop shows up to kill Benny. | 看是哪个黑警来杀本尼 |
[01:20] | Then we’ll save his life. | 然后救下他 |
[01:22] | You make our work sound so simple. | 听着真是轻松愉快 |
[01:24] | It must be. You’re leaving us. | 必须简单啊 不然你怎么会走 |
[01:26] | You brought home a beast. | 你带回来一头怪兽 |
[01:27] | I have to walk it and water it | 我得去遛它 给它洗澡 |
[01:30] | and feed it, lest it consume any more of my books. | 给它喂食 不让它再啃我的书 |
[01:34] | Mr. Reese. Detective. | 里瑟先生 警探 |
[01:48] | No. | 不是吧 |
[01:49] | Come on, this is a classic. | 别这样 这可是经典 |
[01:51] | Classic rock puts me to sleep. | 我一听经典摇滚就犯困 |
[02:05] | Still trying to get used to this. | 我还在适应呢 |
[02:08] | – Being early. – Early? | -提前干预 -提前 |
[02:11] | I’m homicide, John. | 我是凶杀组的 约翰 |
[02:13] | Usually if you’re spending time with me, | 通常跟我打交道的 |
[02:15] | it’s because you’re already dead. | 都是死人 |
[02:19] | Just look at him, | 看看他 |
[02:20] | just walking around. | 就这么瞎晃 |
[02:22] | Don’t even know what’s coming for him. | 根本不知道要出事了 |
[02:25] | He ought to, | 他应该知道 |
[02:27] | stealing from a bunch of corrupt cops. | 毕竟他偷了一帮腐败警察的钱 |
[02:29] | Nah, I’ve seen a lot of dead bodies. | 不 我见过很多死人 |
[02:34] | You know what they all had in common? | 知道他们有什么共同点吗 |
[02:37] | Not one of them looked like they saw it coming. | 他们谁都不知道要出事了 |
[02:49] | Wonder Boy. | 神奇小子 |
[02:52] | Time to pretend to be a detective again. | 又该装警察了 |
[02:55] | Two Brotherhood guys shot dead. | 两个兄弟会分子遭枪击身亡 |
[02:59] | I’m not answering any questions. | 我不会回答任何问题 |
[03:00] | Elias’s guy– sole survivor. | 以利亚的人 唯一的幸存者 |
[03:02] | His name’s Carlo. | 名叫卡洛 |
[03:06] | See what I can find out. | 我去查查看 |
[03:09] | Finch, I got two dead Brotherhood guys | 芬奇 死了两个兄弟会的人 |
[03:11] | whose numbers never came up. | 号码却都没出来 |
[03:13] | This some kind of glitch in the Machine? | 机器出问题了吗 |
[03:15] | I certainly hope not. | 希望不是 |
[03:16] | Perhaps this is a crime of opportunity. | 也许这是起机会犯罪 |
[03:18] | The Machine only sees premeditation. | 机器只能发现预谋犯罪 |
[03:20] | Could be Elias ordered the shooting | 应该是以利亚下令枪杀 |
[03:21] | in retaliation against Dominic | 以报复多米尼克 |
[03:23] | for disappearing three of his men. | 之前干掉了他三个人 |
[03:25] | And we’ve just received a new number | 我们收到了一个新号码 |
[03:27] | unrelated to Dominic or Elias. | 和多米尼克或以利亚都无关 |
[03:31] | Chase Patterson, 25, | 切斯·帕特森 25岁 |
[03:33] | his family slain in 2008. | 全家在2008年被杀害 |
[03:36] | Chase was a prime suspect at the time. | 切斯是当时的主要嫌疑人 |
[03:38] | Was he ever convicted? | 被定罪了吗 |
[03:39] | No, before he could be charged or arrested, | 没有 在他被起诉或逮捕之前 |
[03:42] | Mr. Patterson fled the country. | 帕特森先生逃出国了 |
[03:45] | He’s just returned to New York City | 在巴黎待了七年 |
[03:46] | after seven years in Paris. | 刚回到纽约市 |
[03:48] | You and Fusco stay on Dominic and Elias. | 你和弗斯科继续跟进多米尼克和以利亚 |
[03:51] | I can handle one murderer on my own. | 我自己可以搞定个杀人犯 |
[03:54] | Alleged murderer. | 杀人嫌犯 |
[03:55] | Maybe Chase’s case file can help clear that up. | 也许切斯的案件卷宗可以帮我们澄清下 |
[03:58] | I’ll go down to evidence and take a look. | 我去证物科看看 |
[04:09] | Congratulations? | 恭喜 |
[04:11] | Don’t go buying me that blender just yet, Harry. | 先别急着给我买搅拌机当贺礼 哈罗 |
[04:14] | With Samaritan hunting down the Machine, | 既然撒玛利亚人在搜寻机器 |
[04:16] | I figured we should start our own search for her. | 我认为我们自己也应该开始找她 |
[04:19] | I tried to get close to someone | 我试图接近某个我认为 |
[04:21] | I thought had inside information. | 有内部消息的人 |
[04:24] | It ended badly. | 结果不怎么样 |
[04:26] | Not only am I still on the market, | 不但没嫁出去 |
[04:29] | but we have no leads to help us find her. | 而且还是没有可以找到她的线索 |
[04:32] | Ms. Groves, how would you like to try your hand | 格罗夫斯女士 想不想试试 |
[04:35] | at stopping a gang war? | 阻止一场黑帮大战 |
[04:36] | It would involve determining | 可以帮助判断 |
[04:37] | whether the Machine is functioning properly. | 机器是否在正常运转 |
[04:41] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
[04:48] | Must be some kind of mistake. | 搞错了吧 |
[04:50] | I just wanted the Patterson case file. | 我只想要帕特森的案件卷宗 |
[04:51] | Wasn’t in its proper place. | 卷宗不在该在的位置 |
[04:53] | Found it in the primary detective’s effects. | 是在负责警探的个人物品里找到的 |
[04:55] | Effects? | 个人物品 |
[04:56] | Detective’s things are evidence now. | 那位警探的东西现在都是证物了 |
[04:58] | Evidence? Why? | 证物 为什么 |
[05:01] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[05:18] | You’re cold? | 你冷吗 |
[05:19] | No, I’m good. | 不冷 我没事 |
[05:24] | You know what’s worse than a stakeout? | 你知道比监视更糟的是什么吗 |
[05:26] | Going back to the precinct at 5:00 AM | 早上五点回警局 |
[05:28] | doing three hours of paperwork about a stakeout. | 填上三个小时的监视报告 |
[05:31] | There’s no paperwork when you’re working | 跟我和芬奇工作 |
[05:33] | with me and Finch. | 不用填报告 |
[05:36] | Good thing. The stunts you pull… | 很好 你这些小花招 |
[05:43] | Military wasn’t much better. | 军队也没有好多少 |
[05:45] | Lots of red tape to go around there too. | 也有一堆繁文缛节 |
[05:48] | Never cared much for red tape. | 我一直不喜欢繁文缛节 |
[05:51] | My time wasn’t like yours, though. | 不过我那时和你可不一样 |
[05:54] | You were an officer. I was a grunt. | 你是军官 我是个小人物 |
[05:56] | Wasn’t really good at anything, | 什么都不擅长 |
[05:59] | not at first. | 至少一开始如此 |
[06:01] | But later, what were you good at then? | 那之后你又擅长些什么呢 |
[06:05] | Taking orders. | 服从命令 |
[06:07] | Got a little too good at that. | 有点太擅长了 |
[06:18] | You ever think about the future, | 你想过将来没 |
[06:21] | doing something else? | 做点其他事 |
[06:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:27] | Some days, I see so much death, | 某一天 我看够了死亡 |
[06:30] | I just think about putting in my 20 | 我会想递交辞呈 |
[06:33] | and getting out. | 彻底离开 |
[06:35] | Where would you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[06:36] | A beach. | 找个海滩 |
[06:38] | Yeah, somewhere where there’s no blood. | 找个看不到血的地方 |
[06:42] | No showing up on somebody’s doorstep | 不用出现在别人门前 |
[06:43] | with news that you know is gonna ruin their life. | 带着明知道会毁掉他们生活的消息 |
[06:47] | Just me and a whole lot of sunshine. | 只想和阳光作伴 |
[06:52] | So what’s stopping you? | 是什么阻止了你 |
[06:54] | Two hours on the beach, and I lose my mind. | 在海滩上待两个小时我会疯的 |
[06:57] | That, and I could never take Taylor out of school. | 而且 不能再去接泰勒放学了 |
[07:01] | He’s doing good, you know? | 他很出色 你知道吗 |
[07:02] | He’s making decent grades, decent friends, | 成绩不错 朋友也很好 |
[07:08] | and Taylor is very proud of his mom. | 而且泰勒以他妈妈为荣 |
[07:13] | I’ll bet he is. | 当然了 |
[08:12] | Partner, what you working on? | 搭档 你干吗呢 |
[08:14] | It’s just a cold case. Nothing urgent. | 一个悬案 没什么急事 |
[08:18] | Glasses and Cocoa Puffs are gonna pay a visit | 眼镜儿跟那甜心宝贝要去见 |
[08:20] | to Elias’ guy Carlo. | 以利亚一个叫卡洛的手下 |
[08:22] | Maybe I should stay here and help with this case. | 也许我该留下帮忙 |
[08:24] | You’re not exactly employee of the month. | 你可不是本月最佳员工 |
[08:27] | You saying I’m a bad cop? | 你是说我这警察干得不好 |
[08:29] | I’m saying you’re a terrible cop. | 我是说你这警察干得糟透了 |
[08:36] | Everything okay with you? | 一切都好吗 |
[08:38] | Go help Finch. I got things covered. | 去帮芬奇吧 我没问题 |
[08:54] | Caught a big one. | 一个大案子 |
[08:55] | Home invasion, Park Avenue. | 非法入室 公园大道 |
[08:57] | Quadruple homicide. | 四人遇害 |
[08:59] | I’ll show you how it’s done. | 看看我是怎么做的 |
[09:01] | You’re the rook. You keep the file. | 你是菜鸟 你拿文件 |
[09:08] | Pattersons got a lot of dough, | 帕特森家很有钱 |
[09:10] | which means they got a lot of lawyers too. | 意味着他们有很多律师 |
[09:11] | You get what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, we do this by the book. | 是的 我们要照章办事 |
[09:13] | Exactly, and I’ll do all the talking. | 没错 我来问话 |
[09:17] | I’m sorry, sir, but Mr. Patterson | 很抱歉 先生 但是帕特森先生 |
[09:19] | requested not to be disturbed. | 拒绝被打扰 |
[09:21] | It’s Detective. | 是警探 |
[09:23] | Need to take a quick look around this place. | 需要在此地巡视一番 |
[09:25] | Chase–Mr. Patterson’s been staying in | 切斯 帕特森先生回来后就一直住在 |
[09:28] | a different apartment in the building since he got back, | 大楼的另一间公寓里 |
[09:31] | just until he sells the penthouse where it happened. | 直到他把案发的顶层公寓卖出去 |
[09:35] | Tell you what, I’ll call the building manager, | 这么着吧 我去找大楼经理 |
[09:37] | see if he can show you around. | 让他带你四处看看 |
[09:46] | All right, so we have four victims. | 好了 有四个受害人 |
[09:48] | Mom, dad, two of their grown kids. | 妈妈 爸爸 两个成年子女 |
[09:51] | I found them here this morning tied up, | 我今早在这里发现他们被捆着 |
[09:53] | throats slit. | 被割喉了 |
[09:56] | Do we buy this home invasion in a doorman building on Park Avenue? | 真当公园大道的带门卫大楼会有非法入室吗 |
[10:01] | Could be an inside job. | 可能是内部人干的 |
[10:03] | You said two of their grown kids. | 你提到两个成年子女 |
[10:06] | Is there another? | 还有其他子女吗 |
[10:07] | Chase Patterson, 18, only son. | 切斯·帕特森 18岁 独子 |
[10:10] | Got kicked out of bordering school last year | 去年被寄宿学校开除了 |
[10:12] | because they found drug paraphernalia in his dorm. | 因为他们在他的寝室里发现了毒品 |
[10:15] | He’s the one who found them. | 是他发现的他们 |
[10:27] | You looking for something specific, Detective? | 你在找什么吗 警探 |
[10:32] | It’s just a busy day. | 今天很忙而已 |
[10:37] | And you were all present last night. | 你们昨晚都在这儿 |
[10:39] | We left after dinner was served. | 我们是晚餐后离开的 |
[10:41] | And the youngest kid, Chase, never showed. | 最小的那个孩子 切斯 没有出现 |
[10:43] | That’s right. | 对 |
[10:45] | Did he get along with his parents? | 他和他父母关系好吗 |
[10:51] | There was friction there. | 关系不太好 |
[10:53] | So Chase and his parents fought. | 切斯和他父母有争吵 |
[10:56] | Constantly. | 常有 |
[10:58] | But you didn’t hear anything | 但你在谋杀当晚 |
[11:00] | the night of the murders? | 什么都没听到 |
[11:01] | Nothing. | 是的 |
[11:05] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[11:06] | You got me. | 这你可难倒我了 |
[11:08] | Pure jade. | 纯翡翠 |
[11:09] | Easy to carry, easy to pawn for a good 20 grand. | 易于携带 随便就能当个两万美元 |
[11:14] | So if Chase killed his family | 如果切斯杀了他全家 |
[11:17] | and stole their things for drug money, | 偷他们的东西换取毒资 |
[11:20] | why leave this behind? | 为什么唯独留下这个 |
[11:23] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不直接问他 |
[11:27] | What happened, Chase? | 到底发生了什么 切斯 |
[11:29] | I went out for the night. | 我那天出去了 |
[11:32] | I didn’t want to wake anyone when I came home. | 回来的时候不想吵醒他们 |
[11:35] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[11:37] | Tessa, then my other sister, | 泰莎 然后是另外一个姐姐 |
[11:41] | and my parents all tied up in a row. | 还有我的父母都被捆在一起 |
[11:43] | Someone had cut their throats. | 被人割了喉 |
[11:50] | So why was your whole family home that night? | 为什么那晚你全家都在家 |
[11:52] | We had dinner there every Sunday. | 我们每周日都一起吃晚餐 |
[11:55] | Then where were you? | 那你又去哪儿了 |
[11:58] | Come on, Chase, what aren’t you telling me? | 说吧 切斯 你在隐瞒什么 |
[12:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:02] | I’ve already told my side. | 我能说的已经说了 |
[12:04] | So why are you hiding it now? | 那你现在为什么还要隐瞒 |
[12:07] | I’m not hiding it. | 我没有隐瞒 |
[12:10] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[12:13] | – Her? – The detective. | -她 -那个警探 |
[12:17] | Carter, that was her name, right? | 卡特 她叫这个名字 是吧 |
[12:20] | I gave her my alibi. | 我给了她我的不在场证明 |
[12:23] | Now, tell me, Chase, where were you last night? | 告诉我 切斯 你昨晚在哪里 |
[12:26] | At our cabin in the Catskills. | 在卡兹奇山我们家的小屋 |
[12:29] | Doing what? | 在那里干什么 |
[12:35] | Relapsing. | 毒瘾复发 |
[12:41] | Before last night, I had been clean for six months. | 昨晚之前 我已经六个月没碰过毒品了 |
[12:45] | Your parents believe that? | 你父母相信吗 |
[12:49] | After my last relapse, | 上一次复发时 |
[12:51] | my mom found me unresponsive in my bedroom. | 我妈妈发现我在房间里昏迷了 |
[12:56] | She told me she held my hand | 她说她握着我的手 |
[12:59] | all the way from home to the hospital. | 从家一路到医院 |
[13:02] | Didn’t let it go until I woke up. | 直到我醒来才松开 |
[13:06] | That sounds about right for a mom. | 是个称职的妈妈 |
[13:09] | I had to go to rehab. | 我参加了戒毒小组 |
[13:12] | Every day, | 每天 |
[13:13] | my mom would walk me to meetings. | 我妈会陪我去参加聚会 |
[13:18] | I told her, “You’re treating me like a child.” | 我跟她说你把我当孩子了 |
[13:24] | And what did she have to say about that? | 她是怎么说的 |
[13:29] | That I was a child, | 她说我就是个孩子 |
[13:33] | her child. | 她的孩子 |
[13:37] | When I went home this morning, | 我今早回家的时候 |
[13:41] | I was going to ask her to forgive me, | 是想去请求她的原谅 |
[13:44] | and then | 然后 |
[13:48] | she was gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[13:53] | They were all gone. | 他们都不在了 |
[13:59] | Okay, Chase, you didn’t do it. | 好吧 切斯 如果不是你干的 |
[14:00] | Who did? | 那是谁 |
[14:05] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[14:11] | Either charge me or release me. | 要么起诉我 要么放了我 |
[14:16] | Some junkie kid kills his entire family for drug money. | 一个瘾君子为了毒资杀了全家 |
[14:20] | Then he sneaks off to a cabin | 然后溜去小屋 |
[14:21] | so no one can corroborate his alibi. | 这样就没办法核实他的不在场证明了 |
[14:23] | Come on, you said it yourself. | 得了吧 你自己也说了 |
[14:24] | When was the last time you heard of | 你几时听说过 |
[14:25] | a home invasion in a doorman building on Park Avenue? | 公园大道的带门卫大楼有非法入室 |
[14:28] | Why don’t you want to arrest him? | 你为什么不逮捕他 |
[14:31] | I looked into his eyes. | 我凝视着他的双眼 |
[14:34] | He’s damaged, | 他确实有问题 |
[14:35] | but there is no way in hell | 但是绝对不可能 |
[14:37] | he slit his mother’s throat. | 割开他妈妈的喉咙 |
[14:43] | Terney. | 铁尼 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | The murderer’s DNA came back a familial match. | 凶手DNA显示是这家的亲属 |
[14:55] | I’m going to the cabin, | 我去趟小屋 |
[14:56] | see if I can corroborate his story. | 看看能不能证实他的不在场证明 |
[15:06] | – Thank you, Carlo. – Keep that psycho away from me. | -谢谢 卡洛 -让那疯子离我远点 |
[15:09] | Harold, did you talk with Elias’ guy, Carlo? | 哈罗德 你和以利亚的那个手下卡洛谈过没 |
[15:12] | Ms. Groves just finished questioning him. | 格罗夫斯女士刚刚问完话 |
[15:14] | It appears that Carlo went to the deli | 看起来卡洛是去熟食店 |
[15:16] | to cash in a free sandwich coupon. | 兑换免费三明治优惠券 |
[15:18] | While he was waiting for it, | 他在店里等着的时候 |
[15:19] | Dominic’s men entered | 多米尼克的人 |
[15:20] | and headed for the chips and dip. | 进去店里买薯片和蘸酱 |
[15:22] | Should’ve had a picnic. | 应该去野餐的 |
[15:24] | It does appear that this was a crime of opportunity, | 看起来确实是机会犯罪 |
[15:26] | which means that the Machine | 也就是说机器 |
[15:28] | is indeed functioning as intended. | 运转正常 |
[15:30] | Have you determined whether Mr. Patterson | 你搞清楚帕特森先生 |
[15:31] | is a victim or a perpetrator? | 是受害人还是行凶者了吗 |
[15:33] | Not yet, but I’m following him. | 还没 但是我在跟踪他 |
[15:36] | I’ll meet you. | 我去找你 |
[15:37] | You’re trying to stop a gang war, remember? | 你要阻止黑帮大战 记得吗 |
[16:04] | So now that you know all of my retirement plans, | 你现在知道我的退休计划了 |
[16:08] | what has the man in the suit | 那么西装男 |
[16:10] | got planned after he hangs up the suit? | 又有什么退休计划呢 |
[16:14] | I haven’t given it much thought. | 我还没想过 |
[16:17] | Don’t play with me, John. | 别敷衍我 约翰 |
[16:18] | I just cleaned my service weapon. | 我可刚清理过配枪 |
[16:20] | Now, spill. | 快说吧 |
[16:26] | There is no after for people like us. | 我们这种人没有将来 |
[16:34] | No beach for you | 你去不了海滩 |
[16:35] | and no retirement for me. | 我也没办法退休 |
[16:40] | We don’t do fairy tales. | 童话故事不适合我们 |
[16:45] | That’s how we’re built. | 我们就这样 |
[16:47] | You don’t really believe that. | 你自己都不相信吧 |
[16:51] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[16:54] | How’d you wind up here in the first place? | 你又是如何走到这一步的 |
[16:56] | I’m pretty sure you drove us here. | 是你开车带我们来的 |
[16:58] | No, here, in this car, drinking cold coffee, | 不 我是说这个状态 车里 喝冷咖啡 |
[17:02] | stalking a bar owner in the middle of the night. | 大半夜的跟踪一个酒吧主人 |
[17:06] | Where else should I be? | 不然我还能去哪儿 |
[17:07] | You went to law school. | 你读过法学院 |
[17:08] | How about a corner office downtown? | 去城里的豪华办公室如何 |
[17:10] | Thank you for proving my point. | 谢谢你证明我的观点 |
[17:13] | I started off on one path, | 我开始走了一条路 |
[17:16] | but I changed, | 然后换了另一条 |
[17:17] | because that wasn’t the end game for me, John. | 因为那不是我最终的方向 约翰 |
[17:20] | You can change too. | 你也可以换 |
[17:26] | No one changes, Carter. | 没人可以换 卡特 |
[17:28] | You’re here because this is where you were always headed. | 你在这儿 是因为这是注定的 |
[17:32] | “No one changes,” says the man | 没人可以换 说这话的人 |
[17:36] | who was a hobo the first night I met him. | 我第一次看到他的时候还是个流浪汉 |
[17:39] | You might not have changed, | 你也许没换 |
[17:40] | but your wardrobe has. | 但你的衣橱可换了 |
[17:42] | So whatever path you were on, | 不管你现在在哪条路上 |
[17:45] | you took a detour. | 你都绕路了 |
[17:49] | Yeah, but I’ll get where I’m going soon enough. | 但是我很快就会去我要去的地方了 |
[17:55] | And what does that mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[18:01] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[18:03] | Glasses told me to bring you dinner. | 眼镜儿让我给你们送晚餐 |
[18:06] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到了吗 |
[18:09] | No, but hot dogs aren’t dinner, Fusco, | 没有 但是热狗可不算晚餐 弗斯科 |
[18:12] | not for normal people. | 对正常人来说不是 |
[18:14] | Guess it’s the thought that counts. | 不过心领了 |
[18:18] | You don’t want my help? No problem. | 你不想我帮你 没问题 |
[18:19] | I got better places to be. | 咱有更好的地方去 |
[18:21] | Good luck with this one. | 祝你好运吧 |
[18:28] | What did you mean, John? | 你刚刚是什么意思 约翰 |
[18:30] | I just meant things tend to work out | 我的意思是事情的发展 |
[18:32] | the way they’re supposed to. | 是注定的 |
[18:37] | All right. Whatever you like. | 好吧 随便你 |
[18:42] | And what does that mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[18:44] | It means there are two kinds of friends, | 意思是有两种朋友 |
[18:47] | ones you talk about the game with | 一种可以侃侃大山 |
[18:49] | and ones you share your life with– | 一种可以分享生活 |
[18:51] | the real stories. | 真实的生活 |
[18:53] | Up to you which one you want me to be. | 想我做哪种 由你决定 |
[18:57] | But you need to decide, | 但你得选好 |
[19:00] | because, for a spy, lying isn’t your strong suit. | 身为间谍,你可真不会撒谎 |
[19:58] | Someone here? | 有人吗 |
[20:00] | Chase. | 切斯 |
[20:06] | I just came here to talk. | 我只是来和你谈谈 |
[20:15] | Why don’t you come out where I can see you? | 出来吧 让我能看到你 |
[20:31] | – Carter. – Better get back here. | -卡特 -快回来 |
[20:33] | I can’t. I think Chase was here. | 不行 我觉得切斯在这儿 |
[20:34] | Not unless you’re at JFK. | 除非你在约翰·肯尼迪机场 |
[20:36] | The kid took off on a flight to Paris an hour ago. | 那小子一小时前坐飞机去巴黎了 |
[20:40] | And we caught a new one. | 又有个新案子 |
[20:41] | Domestic gone wrong, Lower East Side. | 家庭纠纷闹大了 下东区 |
[20:43] | No, what about the Pattersons? | 不 帕特森家的案子怎么办 |
[20:45] | I’m sorry, Carter. You’re breaking up. | 抱歉 卡特 你那断断续续的 |
[21:00] | Detective. | 警探 |
[21:03] | It isn’t wise to sneak up on people. | 偷偷摸摸接近人可不是什么好习惯 |
[21:05] | I wasn’t sneaking. This is my place. | 我没偷偷摸摸 这是我的地方 |
[21:09] | But those drugs aren’t mine. | 但是那些毒品不是我的 |
[21:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:12] | I mean someone must’ve put them there. | 我的意思是这是别人放在这儿的 |
[21:16] | Someone? Who? | 别人 谁 |
[21:41] | Phil, what’s going on? | 菲尔 怎么了 |
[21:44] | It’s Gil, not Phil, | 是吉尔 不是菲尔 |
[21:47] | and that’s the last time you’re gonna make that mistake, | 这是你最后一次叫错了 |
[21:51] | brother. | 兄弟 |
[21:54] | Brother? | 兄弟 |
[21:54] | Not that I’m proud to call a drug addict loser my brother. | 叫一个吸毒成瘾的瘾君子兄弟可不是什么值得骄傲的事 |
[21:58] | Probably got that from your mother’s side. | 也许是从你妈那边继承来的 |
[22:00] | You’re saying my father– | 你是说我父亲 |
[22:01] | Our father! | 我们的父亲 |
[22:04] | He knew my mom in high school. | 他高中就认识我妈妈了 |
[22:05] | He was real nice to her till he knocked her up. | 他对她一直很好 直接把她肚子搞大了 |
[22:08] | That’s who our father was. | 我们的父亲就是这种人 |
[22:12] | And because of that, you killed him | 就因为这个 你杀了他 |
[22:14] | and my entire family. | 和我全家 |
[22:16] | What about my family? | 那我全家呢 |
[22:19] | When my mom died, I had nobody, | 我妈死了之后 我一个亲人都没了 |
[22:24] | so I tracked my father down, | 于是我找到了我爸爸 |
[22:27] | but he had a new family, | 但他已经有了新的家庭 |
[22:29] | and he tried paying me to go away. | 并且想用钱打发我 |
[22:33] | Any father who would give up his son twice | 不管谁两次放弃他的儿子 |
[22:38] | doesn’t deserve to have a family. | 都不配拥有家庭 |
[22:42] | Why not kill me too? | 为什么不连我也杀了 |
[22:44] | I planned to, | 我这么计划来着 |
[22:46] | but you went away. | 但你跑了 |
[22:49] | And I had to bide my time for seven years, | 我等了七年才等到这个机会 |
[22:54] | and now I get to watch you kill yourself. | 现在我可以看着你自杀了 |
[22:58] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[23:06] | Pick up the pills. | 把药拿起来 |
[23:11] | Swallow them. | 吞下去 |
[23:26] | I give you about eight hours to live. | 我让你再活八个小时 |
[23:30] | There’s no need to be scared. | 不用害怕 |
[23:33] | I’ll be sitting right here with you. | 我会在这里陪着你 |
[23:36] | I’ll be watching every minute of your death. | 我会看着你死亡 |
[23:46] | Detective. | 警探 |
[23:47] | You cops sure have a knack | 你们这些警察 |
[23:50] | for showing up at the wrong time. | 还真不会挑时间出现 |
[23:53] | Your colleague, that lady detective, | 你的同事 那个女警探 |
[23:57] | she interrupted me too. | 也打断过我 |
[24:00] | Back then, I was too scared to kill a cop. | 那时候 我胆子太小不敢杀警察 |
[24:03] | You know, she got shot last year anyway? | 你知道她去年还是被人枪杀了吗 |
[24:07] | Goes to show, I should’ve killed her when I had the chance. | 早知道当年有机会时 我就该杀了她的 |
[24:10] | When your number’s up– well, you know the saying. | 只要你的号码被列出/大限一至 你知道的 |
[24:36] | Can’t dig a hole without a shovel. | 没铲子可不好挖洞 |
[24:38] | Don’t you go anywhere. | 你哪儿都不许去 |
[25:15] | You’re not cold? I’m freezing here. | 你不冷吗 我都要冻死了 |
[25:18] | So we’re talking about the weather now? | 又要谈天气了吗 |
[25:23] | Fine, what do you want to talk about, Carter? | 好吧 那你想谈什么 卡特 |
[25:26] | It’s not what I want to talk about. | 不是我想谈什么 |
[25:29] | It’s what I’m willing to talk about if you want to. | 是你想谈什么 我都愿意奉陪 |
[25:38] | The night we met, | 我们相遇的那晚 |
[25:40] | transit picked you up on the J train at Canal. | 交通组是在J号线运河附近找到你的 |
[25:43] | So maybe you were going to pay a traffic ticket at 3:00 AM, | 所以你要么是准备凌晨三点去付罚单 |
[25:50] | or maybe you were going to take a walk on the Brooklyn Bridge. | 要么是想去布鲁克林大桥上走走 |
[25:56] | Is that the path you were talking about? | 你说的是这条路吗 |
[26:18] | Her name was Jessica, | 她叫杰西卡 |
[26:20] | although I think you already know that. | 不过我觉得你应该已经知道了 |
[26:24] | She liked the rain, | 她喜欢下雨天 |
[26:27] | sleeping in. | 睡懒觉 |
[26:31] | She told really bad jokes | 她说得笑话很不好笑 |
[26:34] | and called me out when I pretended to enjoy them. | 每次我假装好笑时 还会戳穿我 |
[26:39] | And her laugh– | 而她的笑容 |
[26:44] | God, I loved her laugh. | 天啊 我爱她的笑容 |
[26:49] | You can’t blame yourself for what happened to her, John. | 你不能把她的事怪到自己头上 约翰 |
[26:52] | It’s not a question of blame. It’s a fact. | 这不是怪到我头上 这是事实 |
[26:57] | She needed me, and I left her behind. | 她当时需要我 我却离她而去 |
[26:59] | Can I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[27:05] | I thought I wasn’t gonna make it back alive. | 我当时以为我不能活着回来 |
[27:08] | She deserved a better life | 她应该好好生活 |
[27:09] | than waiting to become a widow. | 而不是等着变成寡妇 |
[27:14] | She deserved happiness. | 她应该幸福 |
[27:20] | Not quite how it worked out, though. | 但结果却不尽如人意 |
[27:23] | Sorry, John. | 抱歉 约翰 |
[27:30] | But I’m not buying it. | 但是我不信 |
[27:33] | You may be able to fool your police shrink with that version, | 你这套说辞也许可以骗过警方的心理医生 |
[27:37] | maybe even yourself. | 甚至骗过你自己 |
[27:41] | But not you, huh? | 但却骗不了你 |
[27:42] | No, you’re forgetting, I was over there too. | 没错 你忘了 我也服过役 |
[27:47] | You’d already been deployed once when you broke things off. | 你和她分手时 已经派驻过海外了 |
[27:50] | Hell, you were already active military when you met, | 你们认识的时候 你已经是现役军人了 |
[27:53] | so you want to tell me what really happened? | 所以到底发生了什么 |
[27:56] | What does it matter now? | 那又有什么关系呢 |
[27:57] | It matters because I’m afraid you’re gonna use | 有关系 因为我担心你会以这个可怜女子 |
[27:59] | this poor woman to shut everybody out | 为借口把所有人拒之门外 |
[28:02] | right until the bitter end, | 直到终尝苦果 |
[28:04] | because whatever it is you’re not telling me, | 因为你一直隐瞒着的事情 |
[28:05] | that’s the real reason why you’re alone, John. | 才是你孑然一身的真正原因 约翰 |
[28:09] | And because time is running out. | 而且 时间不多了 |
[28:14] | Time? | 时间 |
[28:17] | Hell, we got all the time in the world. | 才怪 我们时间多得很 |
[28:20] | Benny’s asleep. | 本尼睡了 |
[28:22] | Be hours before Finch brings us breakfast. | 离芬奇给我们送早饭还有几个小时 |
[28:24] | No, listen to me, John. | 不 听我说 约翰 |
[28:26] | Your time is running out. | 你的时间不多了 |
[28:34] | You’re dying, John. | 你快死了 约翰 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么 |
[29:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[29:09] | You got him, John, | 你抓住他了 约翰 |
[29:12] | the monster that killed Chase’s family, | 那个杀了切斯全家的魔鬼 |
[29:16] | and he got you pretty good too. | 但他也伤到你了 |
[29:17] | You managed to get to Chase’s car. | 你逃到了切斯的车上 |
[29:20] | You need to get help, and if you don’t, | 你需要寻求帮助 否则 |
[29:23] | you’re going to die, and so is Chase. | 你就会死 切斯也会死 |
[29:32] | I lost some blood, but I don’t think | 我是流血了 但是我不会 |
[29:34] | I’ll bleed out before they get here. | 在他们来之前就失血而死 |
[29:36] | Before who gets here? | 在谁来之前 |
[29:38] | Fusco, Finch, maybe Root. | 弗斯科 芬奇 或者根 |
[29:42] | You forgetting? | 你忘了吗 |
[29:44] | You didn’t tell anybody you were coming up here. | 你没告诉任何人你要来这儿 |
[29:47] | True to form, | 一如往常 |
[29:48] | you didn’t reach out, | 你封锁了自己 |
[29:51] | so I’m afraid, John, it’s just me and you. | 恐怕 约翰 这里只有我和你 |
[29:54] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[29:55] | You probably won’t bleed to death. | 你也许不会失血而死 |
[29:59] | It’s the cold that’ll kill you first, | 你会先冻死 |
[30:02] | unless you do something about it. | 除非你做点什么 |
[30:05] | You need to get those keys, John. | 你需要拿到钥匙 约翰 |
[30:11] | Glasses. | 眼镜儿 |
[30:13] | That info from Carlo lead to anything? | 卡洛提供的信息有任何帮助吗 |
[30:15] | Sadly, no, and I’ve been trying unsuccessfully | 很遗憾 没有 而且我也没办法 |
[30:18] | to reach Mr. Reese. | 联系上里瑟先生 |
[30:19] | Yeah, good luck. | 祝好运吧 |
[30:21] | I haven’t seen or heard from the coiffed Columbo since this morning. | 我早上开始就没有没有神探科伦布的信儿了 |
[30:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:24] | Why, something got you worried? | 怎么了 有什么需要担心的吗 |
[30:26] | Nothing in particular. | 到也没有 |
[30:28] | Where was he last time you guys talked? | 你们上一次说话的时候他在哪儿 |
[30:30] | Following Chase Patterson. | 在跟踪切斯·帕特森 |
[30:32] | Patterson–that’s the case Wonder Boy pulled? | 帕特森 是神奇小子调出案件的涉案人员 |
[30:34] | I’m afraid so. | 是的 |
[30:36] | If you do hear from him, | 如果你有他的消息 |
[30:37] | will you let me know? | 告诉我好吗 |
[30:39] | Yeah, sure thing. | 当然 |
[30:51] | You worry too much, Harry. | 你担心得太多了 哈罗 |
[30:53] | I’m sure wherever he is, | 我相信不管他在哪儿 |
[30:54] | the big lug can take care of himself. | 那位柔情铁汉都能照顾好自己 |
[31:15] | All right, keep it moving. | 好了 继续 |
[31:17] | You know how this works: you stop, you die. | 你知道的 你停下 就会死 |
[31:20] | Come on, you’ve seen worse than this. | 快 你经历过比这更糟的 |
[31:24] | You didn’t really survive all of that | 之前的一切你都熬过来了 |
[31:27] | to just wind up dying now, | 绝不能这样死掉 |
[31:30] | out here, alone, | 荒郊野外 一个人 |
[31:31] | at the hands of a psycho who got off one lucky shot. | 死在一个侥幸逃脱的变态手上 |
[31:38] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[31:49] | Attaboy, John. | 很好 约翰 |
[31:50] | I knew you could do it. | 我知道你一定行 |
[31:54] | You sure you were an interrogator, | 你确定你以前是审讯官 |
[31:56] | not a drill sergeant? | 而不是新兵训练官 |
[31:57] | I thought you liked following orders. | 我还以为你喜欢服从命令呢 |
[32:00] | Now, you think you can make it back? | 好了 你可以自己回去吗 |
[32:14] | Gonna bleed to death. | 会失血而死 |
[32:17] | Least I’m gonna listen to some good music. | 至少我可以听点好听的音乐 |
[32:20] | At least we can agree on this one. | 至少这点我们意见相同 |
[32:28] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[32:31] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[32:33] | Being missed means | 被人想念说明 |
[32:34] | you meant something to people while you were here. | 曾经的存在是有意义的 |
[32:39] | So… | 那么 |
[32:41] | You’re a cop now? | 你现在是警察了 |
[32:43] | – Not a real one. – No? | -不是真的 -不是吗 |
[32:46] | That shield looks pretty real. | 警徽到挺像真的 |
[32:48] | And so does the dead bad guy in the snow. | 雪地里那个死人也挺像真的 |
[32:51] | Even got you a partner. Poor Fusco. | 甚至还找了个搭档 可怜的弗斯科 |
[33:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:11] | What are we still doing here? | 我们还在这里干什么 |
[33:13] | I can drive us back. | 我可以开车回去 |
[33:15] | John, listen to me. | 约翰 听着 |
[33:16] | There’s something wrong with this heater. | 这个暖气有问题 |
[33:18] | – No, there’s not. – I’m burning up in here. | -不 它没问题 -我快烧起来了 |
[33:20] | Why can I see your breath? | 那为什么我可以看到你的呼吸 |
[33:23] | It’s not too hot. It’s too cold. | 这里并不热 而是太冷了 |
[33:32] | Engine won’t start. | 引擎发动不了 |
[33:35] | Cars don’t like the cold. | 车不喜欢冷 |
[33:42] | Come on, John. | 得了 约翰 |
[33:43] | You know this. | 你明白的 |
[33:46] | The heat you’re feeling is a hallucination, | 你感觉到的热气是幻觉 |
[33:49] | the last symptom of hypothermia. | 低温症的最后一个症状 |
[33:53] | You’re freezing to death, John. | 你快要冻死了 约翰 |
[34:04] | John. John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[34:09] | You got to stay awake. Concentrate. | 你得保持清醒 集中注意力 |
[34:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[34:17] | The highway. I can flag down a car. | 去高速 我可以拦下一辆车 |
[34:20] | That’s the hypothermia talking. You’re confused. | 你在说胡话了 你混乱了 |
[34:23] | I’m not. Look, here comes one. | 我没有 瞧 来了一辆 |
[34:27] | Step out of this car, and you die. | 走出这辆车你就死定了 |
[34:33] | But the light. | 但我看到灯光了 |
[34:36] | That’s not headlights. That’s the moon. | 那不是车灯 那是月亮 |
[34:42] | The moon? | 月亮 |
[34:44] | The storm passed. | 暴风雪过去了 |
[34:57] | No one’s coming. | 没人会来 |
[35:05] | He’s really got you worried, doesn’t he, Harry? | 你很担心他 是吗 哈罗 |
[35:09] | John has always maintained a certain distance, | 约翰确实会和人保持距离 |
[35:12] | but this is not like him. | 但这不是他的风格 |
[35:15] | So have you found anything? | 你有查出什么吗 |
[35:18] | I managed to isolate the location | 我在我们的网络上 |
[35:19] | of his phone’s last connection to our mesh network. | 成功定位了他手机最后一次联网的位置 |
[35:22] | Unfortunately the signal was lost soon after, | 不幸的是 信号很快就消失了 |
[35:25] | and I have no other means of determining his location. | 我没有其他办法定位他了 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry, Harry. | 我很遗憾 哈罗 |
[35:47] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[35:51] | No noise, no people. | 寂静无声 渺无人烟 |
[35:57] | Nothing. | 什么都没 |
[36:02] | May as well tell me | 不如告诉我 |
[36:04] | why you really left her behind. | 你究竟为什么离开她 |
[36:06] | No point taking secrets where you’re going. | 你去的地方不需要带着秘密 |
[36:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:18] | First tour– | 第一次派驻海外 |
[36:23] | we were outside of Herat, | 是在[阿富汗西北部]赫拉特城外 |
[36:28] | making our way through the mountains at night. | 连夜穿越群山 |
[36:33] | We heard shooting. | 我们听见了枪声 |
[36:37] | Group of Rangers | 一群游骑兵 |
[36:39] | stumbled into the Taliban in the dark. | 在黑暗中闯入了塔利班阵地 |
[36:44] | And by the time we got there, they were all dead. | 我们到的时候 他们已经死光了 |
[36:49] | Both sides. | 两边都是 |
[36:52] | Just one of those things. | 这种事很常见 |
[36:54] | We had to be over the mountains by sunrise, | 我们必须在日出前翻过群山 |
[36:59] | so we searched them, took their tags, | 所以我们搜了他们的身 拿走了他们的军牌 |
[37:01] | their water, their ammunition, | 他们的水 他们的弹药 |
[37:02] | and we just kept moving. | 然后继续前进 |
[37:04] | And I noticed something. | 而我注意到 |
[37:10] | They all had a picture: | 他们都有一张照片 |
[37:15] | girlfriend, wife, kid. | 女友 妻子 孩子 |
[37:20] | After a while, I realized | 然后 我发现 |
[37:24] | everybody I found, on either side, had a picture. | 我找到的每具尸体 不管哪边的 都带着照片 |
[37:28] | They were fighting for something. | 他们为此而战 |
[37:30] | They were dying for something. | 他们为此而亡 |
[37:38] | I figured maybe if I didn’t have a picture | 我想如果我不把照片 |
[37:40] | to carry around with me | 带在身上 |
[37:44] | I’d be better at my job, | 我可以做得更好 |
[37:49] | so when I got back, | 所以我一回来 |
[37:54] | I broke things off with Jessica. | 就跟杰西卡分手了 |
[37:59] | Maybe you’re right, then. | 也许你是对的 |
[38:04] | Maybe this is the path you’ve been on all along, | 也许这是你一直以来所走的路 |
[38:07] | path that led you right here. | 这条路把你引到这里 |
[38:11] | Don’t reach out to anyone, shut everybody out. | 封锁自己 把所有人拒之门外 |
[38:17] | – Not everyone. – What? | -不是所有人 -什么 |
[38:21] | I didn’t shut you out. | 我没有把你拒之门外 |
[38:26] | We had a connection. | 我们心灵相通 |
[38:28] | I could talk with you about important things, | 我可以和你谈重要的事 |
[38:32] | the things that really mattered. | 真正重要的事 |
[38:39] | But, John, | 但是 约翰 |
[38:42] | you never did. | 你从没这么做过 |
[38:46] | What? Of course I did. | 什么 我当然做过 |
[38:52] | That night we were staking out the bar. | 我们在酒吧外监视那晚 |
[38:57] | – We talked. – Yes, we talked about music. | -我们就谈了 -是的 我们谈了音乐 |
[38:59] | – Our jobs. – And Jessica. | -谈了工作 -还有杰西卡 |
[39:01] | No, John. | 没有 约翰 |
[39:02] | Yes, I told you about her, | 有 我跟你说了她 |
[39:04] | how she liked the rain and sleeping in. | 说她喜欢下雨 睡懒觉 |
[39:07] | I wish we’d had that conversation, | 我真希望我们谈过 |
[39:09] | but we never did. | 但我们没有 |
[39:14] | Here, this picture. | 看 这张照片 |
[39:16] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[39:18] | You kept this, | 你留下了这个 |
[39:19] | and you gave it to mewhen we talked about her that night. | 我们那晚聊到她的时候 你给了我 |
[39:22] | I kept the photo, but I never gave it to you. | 我留下了照片 但是我没有给你 |
[39:27] | You were talking about a path you were on. | 你当时在谈你选择的路 |
[39:30] | I asked if you wanted to talk about it, | 我问你想不想谈谈 |
[39:32] | and you didn’t. | 你不想谈 |
[39:36] | – I did. – No. | -我谈了 -没有 |
[39:37] | You cracked a couple jokes. | 你说了几个笑话 |
[39:38] | Then you turned the radio up, | 然后把收音机声音开大 |
[39:40] | and that was it. | 就没了 |
[39:41] | We never got to Jessica. | 我们没聊到杰西卡 |
[39:47] | I kept that photo | 我留下照片 |
[39:50] | to give to you at the right moment, | 是想在正确的时机给你 |
[39:53] | when you were willing to share that part of yourself with me, | 当你愿意和我分享你的那部分秘密的时候 |
[39:58] | but you never were, John. | 但你从来没有 约翰 |
[40:05] | It’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[40:07] | You’re here because you were always headed here. | 你在这儿 是因为这是注定的 |
[40:12] | I wanted to talk to you about her. | 我想过和你谈谈她 |
[40:20] | I just wish we had more time. | 真希望我们还能有更多的时间 |
[40:22] | Yeah, that’s something we never get enough of. | 是啊 时间永远都不够用 |
[40:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:37] | I don’t let people in. | 我把人拒之门外 |
[40:40] | That’s not why I didn’t tell anyone about the case. | 但我没把此案告诉别人另有原因 |
[40:46] | I wanted to close this one myself. | 我想自己了结 |
[40:49] | – Just me. – Why? | -我自己 -为什么 |
[40:54] | It was a chance to be close to you again. | 这是个再次接近你的机会 |
[41:03] | And I didn’t want to share that with anyone else. | 我不想和别人分享这个机会 |
[41:15] | There’s another reason why I kept that photo. | 我留着这张照片还有另一个原因 |
[41:18] | It was a side of you I hadn’t seen. | 这是我没见过的你的另一面 |
[41:24] | Happy, hopeful. | 幸福 充满希望 |
[41:29] | In love. | 深陷爱河 |
[41:32] | You can feel that way again, John. | 你可以重拥这份感觉 约翰 |
[41:33] | You just got to hold on. | 只要你坚持下去 |
[41:36] | There are people who care about you, | 有人关心你 |
[41:41] | who can love you. | 爱你 |
[41:43] | Just got to let them in. | 只要你敞开心扉 |
[41:46] | It’s like what you told me before: | 就像你之前告诉我的 |
[41:49] | whether I liked it or not, | 不管我喜不喜欢 |
[41:52] | I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[41:55] | Neither are you. | 你也不是 |
[42:06] | Will you stay with me just for a little bit? | 你能再多陪我一会儿吗 |
[42:09] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[42:13] | Just hold on, John. | 坚持住 约翰 |
[42:52] | Hey, Joss. | 乔丝 |
[42:55] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |