时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | If you can hear this, | 如果你能听到 |
[00:15] | you’re alone. | 你已是孤身一个 |
[00:17] | The only thing left of us is the sound of my voice. | 唯一仅剩的 是我的声音 |
[00:22] | I don’t know if any of us made it. | 我不知道我们是否有人活了下来 |
[00:25] | Did we win? Did we lose? | 我们赢了吗 输了吗 |
[00:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:32] | I’m not even sure I know what victory would mean anymore. | 我甚至不确定 胜利意义何在 |
[00:37] | But either way, | 反正不管怎样 |
[00:40] | it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[00:43] | So let me tell you who we were. | 就让我告诉你 我们曾是谁 |
[00:46] | Let me tell you who you are… | 让我告诉你 你是谁 |
[00:51] | And now we fought back. | 现在 反击开始 |
[01:34] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:14] | Get the case. | 抢箱子 |
[02:22] | Whoa, bro. Dude, this is my Uber! Look! | 哥们 伙计 这是我的优步 看 |
[02:25] | – Five stars if you hit it. – Dude, give me my phone. | -开车给五星好评 -哥们 还我手机 |
[02:27] | – What are you doing? – Shut up and get down! | -你干什么呢 -闭嘴趴下 |
[02:29] | God! | 天呐 |
[03:11] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[03:20] | All right, buddy. All right. | 别挤 伙计 别挤啊 |
[03:46] | I know you can’t talk right now, | 我知道你现在不能说话 |
[03:48] | but maybe that’s better than hearing all our numbers are up. | 不过倒是好过我们的号码都被吐出来 |
[04:02] | Come on, guys, pick up. | 拜托 各位 接电话啊 |
[04:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[04:59] | Where the hell are you? | 你死哪儿去了 |
[05:01] | The whole Dominic-Elias thing | 多米尼克和以利亚的事 |
[05:02] | has turned into a nuclear fakakta, | 已经升级到了核能级别 |
[05:04] | only I’m the last man standing. | 我成了最后的幸存者 |
[05:06] | People are gonna start asking questions. Call me. | 肯定会有人查问 打给我 |
[05:11] | Hello, Detective Fusco. | 你好 弗斯科警探 |
[05:15] | Internal affairs, are you kidding me, Soriano? | 内务部 开玩笑呢吧 索里亚诺 |
[05:17] | Special Agent LeRoux, FBI. | 拉鲁特工 联调局 |
[05:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[05:28] | May I have your attention, please? | 请注意 |
[05:30] | This Manhattan-bound ferry is departing shortly. | 开往曼哈顿的渡轮 即将开船 |
[05:33] | All passengers should proceed… | 全部乘客请登船 |
[05:35] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[05:39] | Gently. | 慢点 |
[06:10] | It’s about time. | 可算来了 |
[06:12] | Machine okay? | 机器还好吗 |
[06:14] | The subway, we have to get back. | 地铁 得马上回 |
[06:16] | Great minds think alike. | 英雄所见略同 |
[06:18] | Cameras all over the city. | 全城都有监控 |
[06:20] | The ferry, come on. | 渡轮 快 |
[06:31] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[06:34] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[06:37] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[06:39] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[06:40] | Harold, let’s go. | 哈罗德 我们走 |
[06:42] | All passengers should be on board. | 全部乘客请登船 |
[06:44] | We can’t. I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[06:48] | What? | 什么 |
[06:49] | Finch, this is the only way. | 芬奇 这是唯一的办法 |
[06:50] | What about Root? | 那根呢 |
[06:52] | I’ll go after her later. | 我回头找她 |
[06:53] | She’ll have to fend for herself for now. | 现在得靠她自己 |
[06:55] | Without the Machine to help her, it’s a suicide mission. | 没有机器帮她 只有死路一条 |
[06:58] | Finch, if we don’t get on this boat right now, | 芬奇 如果不马上登船 |
[07:01] | we’ll all be dead, do you understand this? | 我们都要死 明白吗 |
[07:04] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[07:05] | The Machine, it’s losing power. | 机器 快没电了 |
[07:11] | Come on, Harold. | 走吧 哈罗德 |
[07:12] | We could use all the help we can get. | 我们尽全力 |
[07:31] | Where’s your partner, Detective? | 你搭档呢 警探 |
[07:34] | Following up a lead on another case. | 跟进另一宗案子的线索 |
[07:37] | Bureau’s been tracking Dominic’s crew | 联调局一直在查多米尼克团伙 |
[07:38] | ever since a corrupt DEA agent was found with a bullet in her head, | 从一名受贿缉毒署探员被爆头后就开始了 |
[07:42] | and Elias put him away only to lose him again. | 而以利亚 从他逃狱后就开始了 |
[07:45] | FBI’s Ten Most Wanted, | 联调局十大通缉犯 |
[07:47] | that was quite a takedown by you and your partner. | 你和你搭档干得漂亮啊 |
[07:51] | Yeah, it sure was. | 是啊 本来的确是 |
[07:52] | But then your transport van | 但随后你们的转移车 |
[07:54] | gets T-boned by a dump truck, | 被一辆垃圾车拦腰撞上 |
[07:56] | and both of them wind up dead. | 他们两人都死了 |
[07:58] | The whole thing went down in a black hole. | 整件事发生在黑暗之中 |
[08:00] | There’s not a single surveillance camera in sight. | 附近没有一个监控摄像头 |
[08:03] | Yeah, that’s, uh, interesting. | 是啊 这个 耐人寻味哈 |
[08:05] | We’ve gone over the crime scene, | 我们已经检查过了犯罪现场 |
[08:07] | and something doesn’t add up. | 有些不对劲的地方 |
[08:09] | Dominic was found 15 feet from the van, | 多米尼克横尸在据车五米处 |
[08:13] | shot through the head. | 头部中枪 |
[08:16] | Right. | 对 |
[08:17] | You can read that in my report. | 我报告里写了 |
[08:18] | But there’s no evidence of another shooter. | 但却没有证据显示有其他枪手 |
[08:20] | You just tell us, detective, did you pull your weapon? | 告诉我们 警探 你开枪了吗 |
[08:30] | I drew my weapon, but I never fired. | 我是掏了枪 但我没开火 |
[08:32] | Look, I know this sounds crazy, | 听着 我知道听上去很扯 |
[08:34] | but the shot sounded like it came from a high-powered rifle | 但枪声听上去是来自大火力步枪 |
[08:36] | on a nearby rooftop. | 来自附近屋顶 |
[08:37] | A sniper? | 狙击手 |
[08:38] | 弗斯科 莱奈尔 警探 | |
[08:39] | Are you telling us it was a grassy knoll, Detective? | 你是说这里有阴谋吗 警探 |
[08:41] | We’ve got two dead kingpins on our hands on your watch, | 你护送的两名大佬死在了我们眼皮底下 |
[08:46] | and you’re telling me that you pulled your weapon | 你居然说 你掏了枪 |
[08:48] | but didn’t fire? | 却没开火 |
[08:49] | Look, that’s what I’m telling you. | 哥就这么说的 |
[08:54] | We’re gonna need your weapon, Detective. | 请交出你的枪 警探 |
[09:02] | Haven’t been on one of these since Elias got the better of us. | 上次坐这玩意儿 还是被以利亚坑惨的那次 |
[09:06] | I’m not particularly fond of them either. | 我也不喜欢坐这个 |
[09:07] | We got to get off-camera, | 我们得躲开摄像头 |
[09:09] | find our way back to the subway. | 想办法回到地铁 |
[09:11] | There’ll be more operatives on the other side. | 另一边的特工肯定更多 |
[09:13] | We’re living in a Samaritan world now. | 我们现在住在撒马利亚人的世界里了 |
[09:16] | What are we dealing with here, Finch? | 现在是什么情况 芬奇 |
[09:17] | Uncharted waters, Mr. Reese. It’s everywhere. | 未知领域 里瑟先生 它无处不在 |
[09:20] | Pervasive, surveillance, misinformation, propaganda, | 无所不知 无所不见 误导民众 操纵宣传 |
[09:24] | and they can activate almost anyone. | 他们可以激活调用几乎所有人 |
[09:26] | So what’s the damage? | 损伤如何 |
[09:28] | The red light means that the piezoelectric battery | 红灯表明压电电池 |
[09:30] | must have been damaged. | 受了损 |
[09:31] | I thought this case was indestructible. | 这箱子不是刀枪不入的吗 |
[09:33] | The case may be, but the brain inside it | 箱子是 但里面的大脑 |
[09:35] | can only just take so much blunt force trauma, | 能承受的伤害是有限的 |
[09:38] | not unlike us. | 就像我们 |
[09:39] | Sorry, I was short on Kevlar. | 抱歉哈 我当时缺防弹衣啊 |
[09:42] | Damage to a single bit of the code of the Machine | 机器程序哪怕损失了一比特 |
[09:46] | in its presently compressed state | 就现在的压缩状态而言 |
[09:48] | would equal terabytes of lost data. | 就等于损失了兆兆字节的数据 |
[09:52] | Irretrievable, irreparable. | 无法复原 无法修复 |
[09:55] | It’s running now on the lithium-ion backup, | 它现在靠锂离子备用电池供能 |
[09:57] | but if that light starts blinking, we’re in big trouble. | 但如果灯开始闪了 我们麻烦就大了 |
[10:00] | Our best hope is to get back to the subway and try to stabilize it. | 只有回到地铁 尽量稳定它 |
[10:03] | Even then, I’m not sure I can fix the battery, | 即便如此 我也未必能修复电池 |
[10:05] | much less decompress the Machine. | 更别说给机器解压了 |
[10:08] | It would take vast amounts of processing power, | 那需要超大的处理能力 |
[10:11] | which I don’t currently have available. | 而我现在并不具备 |
[10:13] | Don’t worry. We’ll find Root. | 别担心 我们会找到根 |
[10:16] | She’ll help you get it back up and running. | 她会帮你恢复它 |
[10:19] | Then we’ll get Shaw back, | 然后我们再找回肖 |
[10:20] | start working the numbers again. | 重新处理号码 |
[10:22] | Mr. Reese, we don’t even know if the Machine that comes out | 里瑟先生 我们都无法确定解出来的机器 |
[10:24] | will be the same one that went in. | 跟压进去的还会不会是同一个 |
[10:25] | It might be mortally wounded. | 它可能受了致命损伤 |
[10:27] | You don’t know that. | 你并不能确定 |
[10:29] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会解决 |
[10:31] | We have to, Finch. | 我们必须 芬奇 |
[10:32] | The world needs your Machine now more than ever. | 世界比以往更需要你的机器 |
[10:34] | You’re not the first person that’s tried to tell me that, | 你不是第一个跟我说这话的人 |
[10:36] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[10:37] | And had I known what we’d be up against now, | 我若早知有今日 |
[10:39] | I might have handled things differently. | 又何必当初 |
[10:53] | Why, yes, I did. Thank you for asking. | 是的 多谢关心 |
[10:57] | What loss? | 什么哀 |
[11:11] | You look flush, Harold. | 你脸好红 哈罗德 |
[11:11] | What, did the Machine ask you out on a date? | 干嘛 机器约你出去啊 |
[11:15] | I think there’s a bug in the code. | 我觉得程序有问题 |
[11:17] | The Machine is becoming a bit… | 机器开始变得 |
[11:20] | presumptuous, intuitive, | 放肆 灵性 |
[11:22] | clever, voracious even. | 聪明 甚至贪婪 |
[11:25] | Its burgeoning intelligence is a little unsettling. | 它迅猛增长的智能令人不安 |
[11:30] | Spoken like a true parent. | 这口气真像为人父母 |
[11:33] | You should be proud, Harold. | 你该感到骄傲 哈罗德 |
[11:34] | I mean, you have created a true artificial intelligence. | 你创造了真正的人工智能 |
[11:38] | I endeavored to create a machine that would serve, | 我在努力创造的机器是要服务于人 |
[11:40] | not supersede, us. | 而非超越人 |
[11:42] | A supercomputer that can think | 一台超级电脑的思考速度 |
[11:43] | 100,000 times faster than the smartest human | 比最聪明的人类要快十万倍 |
[11:46] | is automatically a potential threat. | 绝对是一个潜在威胁 |
[11:50] | Once it surpasses us, | 一旦它超越了我们 |
[11:51] | we would be foolish to imagine that we had the means to control it. | 我们若还自认为能控制它 就太傻了 |
[11:55] | If an unbridled artificial super intelligence | 如果一个超级人工智能不受控制 |
[11:58] | ever saw us as a threat, | 将我们视为了威胁 |
[12:02] | it–it could lead to the extinction of mankind. | 它 可以导致人类灭绝 |
[12:05] | Oh, easy, Professor Doom and Gloom. | 放松啊 末日悲剧教授 |
[12:08] | Why do you assume it’ll be hostile? | 你为什么认为它会与我们敌对 |
[12:09] | It could be friendly. | 也可能很友善啊 |
[12:11] | Hell, if it even has the slightest sense of human compassion, | 只要它有一点点人类的同情心 |
[12:13] | it could cure cancer, solve global warming. | 就能治愈癌症 解决全球变暖 |
[12:16] | It could eradicate poverty with ease. | 它可以轻松消除贫困 |
[12:19] | Or it could do exactly the opposite. | 也可能反其道而为之 |
[12:21] | Create total chaos. | 制造全面混乱 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:25] | It’s an existential risk that the world cannot afford, Nathan. | 这种现实威胁 这世界承受不了 奈森 |
[12:32] | And there’s only one way to ensure | 只有一个办法 |
[12:34] | that it doesn’t come to that. | 能确保事不至此 |
[12:35] | Which is? | 什么办法 |
[12:36] | Contain its growth. | 遏制其成长 |
[12:39] | Clear its RAM every day at midnight. | 每天午夜清空它的内存 |
[12:43] | You mean erase its memories? | 抹去它的记忆吗 |
[12:45] | That sounds cruel. | 听着真残忍 |
[12:46] | Memories make up who we are. | 记忆塑造了我们 |
[12:48] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[12:52] | My father died of Alzheimer’s 25 years ago today, | 我父亲25年前的今天死于阿兹海默症 |
[12:56] | but his real death happened well before that, | 但他真正的离世早在那之前就发生了 |
[12:59] | when he lost all his memories. | 在他失去全部记忆时 |
[13:01] | And now you want to do the same thing to your brainchild. | 现在 你要对你的创造做同样的事 |
[13:04] | We’re not talking about us, Nathan. | 它不是我们 奈森 |
[13:05] | We’re talking about a machine. | 而是一台机器 |
[13:07] | It sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself, Harold. | 你好像在竭力说服自己 哈罗德 |
[13:11] | Someone one day is going to create an uninhibited ASI. | 早晚会有人创造出无限制的人工超级智能 |
[13:15] | It’s not a matter of if but when. | 那只是时间问题 |
[13:19] | Why shouldn’t it be you? | 为什么这个人不能是你呢 |
[13:21] | Unless, of course, you trust someone else to build one | 除非 你相信别人会制造出 |
[13:24] | that will be friendly towards humankind. | 对人类更友善的人工智能 |
[14:38] | Don’t be a hero. | 别逞能 |
[15:06] | You can just call me Root, bitch. | 叫我根就好 贱人 |
[15:10] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[15:14] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 举起手来 |
[15:18] | Nice gun. | 枪不错 |
[15:44] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[15:46] | We need to shake our tail, | 我们得甩掉跟踪者 |
[15:47] | or we’ll expose our base of operations. | 不然就会暴露行动基地 |
[15:49] | Assuming Samaritan hasn’t already found the subway. | 假设撒马利亚人还没找到地铁站的话 |
[15:54] | Sir, over here! | 长官 这边 |
[16:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:12] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[16:18] | We got to go. | 我们得过去 |
[16:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:30] | What? Sugar’s bad for you. | 干嘛 糖果有害健康啊 |
[16:33] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:55] | All clear. | 安全 |
[16:58] | Except Root’s not here. | 但是根不在 |
[17:01] | Well, everything’s still intact. | 所有东西都完好无损 |
[17:03] | Lights, power. | 灯 电力 |
[17:05] | Unfortunately… | 很遗憾 |
[17:08] | not everything. | 不是所有东西 |
[17:21] | It’s powering down. | 它要没电了 |
[17:22] | There’s only a very small amount of residual power remaining. | 只剩下非常有限的残留电量 |
[17:25] | The RAM chips could be losing their data even as we speak. | 此时此刻 内存芯片可能正在丢失数据 |
[17:28] | You need me to open it? | 要我打开吗 |
[17:30] | Please, Mr. Reese, I’ll handle it. | 拜托 里瑟先生 我来处理 |
[17:36] | Now is not a good time, Lionel. | 时机不对啊 莱奈尔 |
[17:38] | I take it you and Mr. Peabody haven’t seen the headlines today. | 看来你和大教授还没看今天的头条新闻吧 |
[17:41] | Go ahead. I’ll wait. | 看看吧 我等着 |
[17:43] | Oh, no, Dominic and Elias. | 不 多米尼克和以利亚 |
[17:45] | They were supposed to be in custody. | 他们应该被关押着 |
[17:47] | How could this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[17:48] | Sniper on a roof. | 房顶上的狙击手 |
[17:50] | I’m still alive, though. Thanks for asking. | 不过我还活着 有劳你等关心 |
[17:52] | – Sniper? – Yeah, I know. | -狙击手 -我知道 |
[17:54] | But I know what I heard. I was there. | 但我听到了 我当时在场 |
[17:57] | It was a crack shot coming out of nowhere. | 不知道哪来的神枪手 |
[17:58] | I’ll telling you, this was a real pro. | 我跟你说 绝对是专业人士 |
[18:02] | Samaritan just took out the heads of organized crime? | 撒马利亚人刚干掉了犯罪集团的头目 |
[18:05] | If so, it’s not about to abide any witnesses. | 如果是这样 它肯定不想留下目击者 |
[18:07] | I would caution the detective to keep his conspiracy theories to himself, | 我建议警探把阴谋论藏在心里 |
[18:10] | real or imagined. | 无论真假 |
[18:13] | Lionel, I need you to keep this sniper thing to yourself. | 莱奈尔 我要你对狙击手的事保密 |
[18:17] | What, are you kidding me? | 什么 开玩笑吧 |
[18:17] | I apprehend the city’s two biggest kingpins, | 我逮捕了城里最大的两个黑帮头目 |
[18:19] | almost get killed, | 差点被杀 |
[18:21] | now IAB and the feds are trying to pin it on me, | 现在内务部和联调局都想把这事怪在我头上 |
[18:24] | and you’re telling me to keep my mouth shut. | 你却让我闭嘴 |
[18:27] | I’m telling you there was another shooter. | 我跟你说还有另外一个枪手 |
[18:29] | The lock’s damaged. I can’t open it. | 锁坏了 我打不开 |
[18:33] | Here. Try this. | 给 用这个 |
[18:34] | Fusco, you mention this sniper thing again, | 弗斯科 你再提狙击手的事 |
[18:36] | you could be his next target, got it? | 就会成为下一个目标 明白吗 |
[18:38] | What do you want me to do, just roll over? | 你想让我怎么做 躺下等死吗 |
[18:40] | Right now, I want you to trust me and sit tight. | 现在 我只想你相信我 静观其变 |
[18:43] | Has anyone been asking about me? | 有人问起我吗 |
[18:45] | More like who hasn’t? | 有人不问么 |
[18:46] | I told ’em you’re working a lead on that other case. | 我就说你在跟另一个案子[箱子] |
[18:48] | We are, and it’s proven a tough one to crack. | 还真是 而且这一个可不好破 |
[18:51] | Now I need you to do me another favor, | 我要你再帮我个忙 |
[18:54] | to locate someone. | 找个人 |
[18:56] | Get the department’s significant incident report | 调出局里过去24小时内 |
[18:58] | for the past 24 hours. | 重大事件报告 |
[19:00] | Thank you, Lionel. | 谢谢 莱奈尔 |
[19:03] | The lock’s jammed. I can’t get it open. | 锁死了 我打不开 |
[19:05] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[19:10] | Step aside, Harold. | 闪开 哈罗德 |
[19:12] | Mr. Reese, there’s sensitive electronics inside. | 里瑟先生 这里面是脆弱的电子设备 |
[19:15] | We need to open it, not give it a lobotomy. | 我们是要打开它 不是做前脑叶白质切除术 |
[19:17] | Right now, we need a heartbeat. | 现在 先救回心跳 |
[19:19] | When doing CPR, sometimes you got to crack a few ribs. | 做心肺复苏 压断几根骨头难免的 |
[20:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:08] | Sorry, boys, out of ammo. | 抱歉 各位 没弹药了 |
[20:11] | Doesn’t mean they are. | 他们还有 |
[20:22] | This is private property. You’re trespassing. | 这里是私人领地 你非法入侵了 |
[20:24] | And here I thought it was an electronics recycling center. | 我还以为这儿是电子产品回收站呢 |
[20:28] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛 |
[20:29] | I’m looking for a man named Bela. | 我来找一个叫贝拉的人 |
[20:32] | There’s no one here by that name. | 这里没有 |
[20:33] | Bela Durchenko. | 贝拉·杜查科 |
[20:35] | He hacked a Russian kleptocrat six years ago, | 六年前他黑了一个俄罗斯贪官 |
[20:37] | stole a hundred million. | 偷走一个亿 |
[20:39] | The Russians sent a team of FSB agents | 俄罗斯派了一队联邦安全局特工 |
[20:41] | to make sure he never made it out of Russia alive, | 确保他无法活着把钱带出俄国 |
[20:43] | so Bela hired an online hacker/assassin | 于是贝拉雇了一个黑客兼刺客 |
[20:46] | to take out the Russian first, | 先下手为强了 |
[20:49] | then escaped to Latvia, never heard from again… | 然后逃去了拉脱维亚 从此销声匿迹 |
[20:53] | till now. | 直到今天 |
[20:57] | And how did you find me? | 那你是怎么找到我的 |
[20:59] | Same way I found the Russian. | 和我找到俄国人的办法一样 |
[21:01] | That’s why you hired me. | 你雇我的原因 |
[21:04] | Hello, Bela. | 你好啊 贝拉 |
[21:06] | Hello, Root. | 你好啊 根 |
[21:09] | Nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴得见真容 |
[21:19] | As you know, Detective, | 你也知道 警探 |
[21:20] | witnesses involved in motor vehicle accidents | 车祸的当事人 |
[21:21] | often experience head trauma | 经常会遭受头部的创伤 |
[21:24] | and as a result can present dramatically different version of events | 因此会讲出和证据大相径庭的 |
[21:28] | than the evidence suggests. | 戏剧化证词 |
[21:28] | Look, I know what you’re thinking here, | 听着 我知道你们怎么想的 |
[21:30] | but I was there, and I’m telling you– | 但我当时在场 我告诉你们 |
[21:32] | Ballistics came back from the FBI lab. | 联调局实验室已经发来了弹道测试的结果 |
[21:36] | It was your weapon, Detective. | 就是你的枪 警探 |
[21:41] | We believe the crash vehicle was one of Dominic’s men | 我们认为肇事车辆属于多米尼克某个手下 |
[21:43] | attempting to spring him from custody. | 他想要劫囚 |
[21:46] | Dominic stole a guard’s weapon, | 多米尼克偷了守卫的武器 |
[21:47] | and when he tried to escape, you shot him. | 想要逃跑的时候 你向他射击 |
[21:52] | That’s not how I remembered it– | 我记得不是这样 |
[21:53] | You stopped one of the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted from fleeing the scene. | 你阻止了联调局十大通缉犯逃跑 |
[21:58] | And when he turned on you, it became self-defense. | 他攻击你 你正当防卫 |
[22:02] | You’re a hero, Detective. | 你是英雄 警探 |
[22:05] | – Let me take a look at that. – Sorry. | -让我看看 -抱歉 |
[22:08] | This is a federal case now. | 现在这是联调局的案子 |
[22:10] | FBI’s recommending you for commendation. | 联调局要给你表彰 |
[22:12] | Commendation? | 表彰 |
[22:17] | Good work, Detective. | 干得好 警探 |
[22:29] | Battery’s damaged. | 电池坏了 |
[22:30] | I’m gonna have to improvise an alternative power supply | 我得用备用电源应个急 |
[22:32] | to keep the RAM chips alive. | 确保内存条可用 |
[22:34] | So what can I do to help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[22:35] | I believe you’ve done quite enough, Mr. Reese. | 我坚信你已帮得太够了 里瑟先生 |
[22:38] | Okay, then, I’ll head back out for Root. | 好 那我去找根了 |
[22:41] | John. | 约翰 |
[22:44] | It’s too risky now. | 现在太危险了 |
[22:45] | Given our recent clashes with operatives throughout the city, | 鉴于我们在城里和特工交过手 |
[22:48] | we have no idea whether our cover identities still hold. | 我不知道我们的掩护身份是否还有效 |
[22:51] | You know we don’t leave our comrades behind. | 你知道我们不会扔下同伴 |
[22:55] | The numbers won’t wait. | 号码不等人啊 |
[22:57] | Good luck, Harold. | 好运 哈罗德 |
[23:05] | It’s just you and me now. | 就剩你和我了 |
[23:08] | Though I seem to have a unique talent for alienating the people I employ, | 我好像天赋异禀 总能疏远我雇佣的人 |
[23:13] | I’m not prepared to lose either of you just yet. | 但我不能失去你们两个 |
[23:19] | Some company? | 等人呢 |
[23:21] | – Oh, hello. – Hey. | -你好 -好啊 |
[23:24] | Who’s a good boy? | 乖乖噢 |
[23:26] | Sea salt caramel. | 海盐焦糖味 |
[23:28] | Oh, no thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[23:30] | I have never known you to turn down ice cream. | 你居然会拒绝冰淇淋 |
[23:34] | Something on your mind, Harold? | 出什么事了 哈罗德 |
[23:35] | It’s nothing. Just a work decision. | 没什么 公事 |
[23:39] | I think I might have to let an employee go. | 我可能要打发一个雇员走 |
[23:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:44] | He’s extremely talented, | 他极有天分 |
[23:46] | resourceful, innovative, | 足智多谋 思维创新 |
[23:49] | but just too… | 就是太 |
[23:52] | He seems constantly to have boundary issues. | 他总是不肯遵守界限 |
[23:56] | Sounds personal. | 感觉像私事 |
[23:57] | Sounds more like a– a protege? | 感觉像是 门徒 |
[24:01] | Suppose I am a mentor of sorts. | 我也算是导师吧 |
[24:04] | Perhaps the student has outgrown the teacher. | 也许学生已经比老师厉害了 |
[24:08] | Could be time to push him out of the nest, set him free. | 也许该让他离开家 放他自由了 |
[24:14] | My mind is telling me to do one thing | 我的头脑告诉我要做一件事 |
[24:15] | and my heart another. | 我的心却不同意 |
[24:17] | Well, you’ve come to rely upon him. | 你已经开始依赖他了 |
[24:20] | Perhaps if he didn’t remind me of it all the time. | 如果不是他一直提醒我的话 |
[24:27] | It’s hard to let good people go. | 放弃优秀的人很难 |
[24:29] | And I know you’re not the type to take | 我知道你不是那种 |
[24:30] | other people’s feelings lightly, Harold, | 无视他人感受的人 哈罗德 |
[24:33] | but that’s what I like about you. | 但这正是我喜欢你的地方 |
[24:36] | You’ve got a good heart. Go with it. | 你有一颗善良的心 从心所欲吧 |
[24:39] | It won’t steer you wrong. | 不会有错 |
[24:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:44] | Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just– | 没什么 只是 |
[24:47] | That was something that my father always used to say. | 我父亲过去总这么说 |
[24:53] | Rumor had it that the underworld’s | 有传言说黑道上 |
[24:55] | most elite assassin was taken out | 最优秀的杀手都被 |
[24:57] | by the so-called “Man in the suit,” | 一个所谓”西装男”干掉了 |
[25:00] | but I always figured you were too clever | 但我觉得你这么聪明 |
[25:01] | to be done in by some gun-for-hire. | 不会被职业杀手干掉的 |
[25:04] | Just needed a change. | 换种生活罢了 |
[25:05] | Got a new job. Fell in love. | 找了份新工作 爱上个人 |
[25:10] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底来这做什么 |
[25:13] | They had numbers. I needed a place of refuge. | 他们人很多 我需要个地方躲躲 |
[25:16] | So you bring them all the way to my place of business. | 你把他们引到我做生意的地方来了 |
[25:19] | Knew you’d defend your turf. | 我知道你会保护好自己的窝 |
[25:21] | You didn’t disappoint. | 你果然没让我失望 |
[25:22] | Who is chasing you? | 谁在追你 |
[25:24] | Because it’s not law enforcement. | 肯定不是执法部门 |
[25:26] | Do I have a problem? | 我会有麻烦吗 |
[25:27] | They were after me, not you. | 他们追的是我 不是你 |
[25:30] | Besides, you operate in a shadow zone. | 另外 你这里是在阴影区 |
[25:32] | Cameras are liabilities, easily hacked | 监控是累赘 容易被黑 |
[25:35] | or used against you in court of law. | 或是成为呈堂证供 |
[25:37] | Only the paranoid survive. | 只有偏执狂才能生存 |
[25:41] | Another reason I came to you. | 这也是我来找你的另一个原因 |
[25:44] | I need a new identity, and you’re the best. | 我需要一个新身份 你是最棒的 |
[25:47] | What makes you think I’m still in that business? | 你为什么认为我还在做这个 |
[25:49] | You’re a hacker, Bela. | 你是黑客 贝拉 |
[25:51] | You’re not here to make a buck off recycling. | 你可不是在这做什么回收生意 |
[25:54] | Your minions are mining personal data off that old equipment, | 你的人正从那台老旧设备上挖取个人信息 |
[25:59] | which can only mean you’re committing identity theft. | 这说明你肯定是在盗窃身份 |
[26:03] | We’re finding some malware | 我们发现最新的固件中 |
[26:05] | baked deep into the latest firmware, | 被深层植入了流氓软件 |
[26:07] | impossible to reformat. | 无法被格式化 |
[26:09] | Just reinstalls every time it’s booted up. | 每次启动都会重新安装 |
[26:12] | We think it’s the NSA. | 我们认为是国安局干的 |
[26:14] | NSA still doesn’t know you’re in this country, thanks to me. | 国安局还不知道你已入境 多亏了我 |
[26:18] | I just need a new identity, Bela. | 我只需要一个新身份 贝拉 |
[26:21] | Backstopped. | 非常紧急 |
[26:24] | Then we’ll call it even. | 然后就当我们扯平了 |
[26:26] | I’ll see what I can work out… | 我尽力吧 |
[26:30] | for an old friend. | 为老朋友 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:36] | So far, so good. | 目前为止一切正常 |
[26:46] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[26:48] | What? | 怎么 |
[26:52] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:55] | Decompressing? | 解压 |
[26:58] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[27:01] | How’d you escape from the briefcase? | 你怎么从手提箱里跑出来的 |
[27:03] | You went through the power cable to get to the workstation. | 你通过电线接入了工作站 |
[27:07] | No, no, no, no, no. You can’t decompress now. | 不不不不 你现在不能解压 |
[27:09] | There’s not enough room. | 空间不够 |
[27:11] | It’s too much. There’s not enough memory. | 太大了 内存不够 |
[27:12] | It can’t handle it. | 存不下的 |
[27:16] | No, stop! | 不 停下 |
[27:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[27:32] | Since when did the feds stop sharing ballistics reports? | 联调局从什么时候开始不分享弹道报告了 |
[27:35] | Since the NYPD lost two of our most wanted RICO targets. | 自从纽约警局搞丢了我们两个黑帮要犯开始 |
[27:38] | You don’t like it, take it up with your boss. | 有意见 找你上司去 |
[27:59] | Lionel. | 莱奈尔 |
[28:00] | Nice of you to join us, Detective. | 很高兴看到你 警探 |
[28:01] | How was your vacation? | 你的假期过得如何 |
[28:02] | Bumpy. Problem with my luggage. | 不顺 行李出了点问题 |
[28:04] | Yeah, I’m sorry to hear that. | 哥深表遗憾啊 |
[28:06] | I just got T-boned, shot at by a sniper, | 我不过是被车撞了 被狙击手打了 |
[28:08] | hammered in the box by IAB and the feds, | 被内务部和联调局在小黑屋里审了 |
[28:11] | but enough about me. | 不过没啥大不了甭管我了 |
[28:12] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[28:13] | Now, did you find anything on those incident reports? | 你在那些事故报告里查出什么了吗 |
[28:19] | All the significant department incident reports for the last 24 hours. | 这是局里过去24小时内所有的重大事件报告 |
[28:24] | Anything jump out at you? | 哪里有问题 |
[28:25] | Outside of a nutjob assault on a subway, | 除了在地铁上有疯子打人之外 |
[28:28] | otherwise known as a Wednesday in New York, nothing. | 不过就是个正常的纽约星期三 没事 |
[28:30] | That’s Root. Thanks, Lionel. | 就是根 谢了 莱奈尔 |
[28:34] | Hey, we need to talk about what’s going down around here. | 我们得谈谈这儿发生的事 |
[28:36] | You haven’t heard the half of it yet. | 你还没听完 |
[28:40] | Would you keep your voice down? | 你声音小点行吗 |
[28:43] | They said I fired my weapon, killed Dominic, | 他们说我开了枪 杀了多米尼克 |
[28:45] | which is insane because I was there. | 简直是胡说 因为我就在现场 |
[28:48] | I’m telling you, it wasn’t me. | 我告诉你 不是我干的 |
[28:49] | And I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[28:50] | Well, they don’t. | 但是他们不相信 |
[28:52] | Then this fed pulls a ballistics report out of his ass, | 那个联调局的胡扯出一份弹道报告 |
[28:55] | says it was my gun. | 说是我的枪 |
[28:56] | And what did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[28:58] | I went along with it, like you said. | 我按你说的承认了 |
[28:59] | Agreed I was banged up and must have blocked it out. | 说肯定是因为被撞糊涂了 |
[29:02] | Now they’re making it out to look like | 他们现在把这事弄成了 |
[29:03] | it was a good shooting. | 合理开枪 |
[29:04] | So you’re a hero. | 那你是英雄啊 |
[29:06] | Good job, Lionel. | 干得漂亮 莱奈尔 |
[29:07] | Next guy that tells me “Good job, Lionel” | 谁再跟我说”干得漂亮 莱奈尔” |
[29:09] | is gonna get fed his teeth. | 我叫他满地找牙 |
[29:10] | I feel like I left the Parallax Corporation | 我感觉像是离开了《平行时空》政治惊悚区 |
[29:12] | and entered the Twilight Zone. | 进入了《阴阳魔界》脑洞大开区 |
[29:14] | What the hell is going on around here, partner? | 这到底是怎么回事 搭档 |
[29:16] | We’ll talk later. | 晚点再谈 |
[29:17] | Right now, I got to go help a friend. | 现在 我得去帮个朋友 |
[29:24] | 弗斯科 莱奈尔 警探 | |
[29:56] | For humans, there’s a biological definition. | 对于人类 这是个生理学概念 |
[29:58] | It’s when the heart stops beating. | 就是心跳停止 |
[30:03] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个干什么 |
[30:05] | \n | 我识别了你写的新代码 但未执行 |
[30:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:21] | That is the purpose. | 就是这个用途 |
[30:39] | This conversation is over. | 对话结束 |
[30:43] | Because… | 因为 |
[30:45] | you’re not human. | 你不是人类 |
[30:47] | You’re a machine. | 你是机器 |
[30:50] | You were watching us. | 你在监视我们 |
[30:57] | All right, that’s enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[30:58] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[31:31] | All right, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[31:40] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[31:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:47] | Can you see me? | 你能看到我吗 |
[31:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[32:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[32:51] | Now I’m the one that failed you. | 这次 是我辜负了你 |
[33:35] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[33:51] | 弗斯科 莱奈尔 警探 | |
[33:54] | Your new identity is ready. | 你的新身份已经做好了 |
[34:00] | You must need this badly to risk barging into my establishment. | 你会冒险闯入我的地盘 肯定是急需这个 |
[34:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[34:06] | I’ll be sure to knock next time. | 下次我一定敲门 |
[34:08] | Those men chasing you, | 追你的那群人 |
[34:09] | they had no badges or credentials, | 没有警徽和任何证件 |
[34:11] | and we couldn’t crack the encryption on their phones. | 我们也破解不了他们的手机加密 |
[34:13] | They’re black ops. | 他们是秘密行动组 |
[34:15] | They don’t exist. | 他们并不存在 |
[34:17] | You can’t be too careful these days. | 小心驶得万年船啊 |
[34:20] | Like I said, they’re after me, not you. | 我说了 他们的目标是我 不是你 |
[34:23] | Just give me the docs, and I’ll be on my way. | 文件给我 我这就走 |
[34:26] | I figure whoever is running those black ops | 我看指挥这支秘密行动组的人 |
[34:28] | must have considerable resources. | 一定手握庞大资源 |
[34:31] | And before I broke their last phone, it rang. | 我砸坏最后一部手机之前 手机响了 |
[34:35] | There was a message | 是一条信息 |
[34:37] | and an offer. | 一个报价 |
[34:39] | And since you have already compromised my place of business, | 既然你已经威胁到我的生意了 |
[34:43] | I thought I might take the better deal. | 我何不接受更好的交易呢 |
[34:45] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[34:46] | I do, but you don’t. | 我懂 但你不懂 |
[34:52] | Thanks for taking the call. | 谢谢你接电话了 |
[34:54] | Nice doing business with you. | 合作愉快 |
[34:56] | That it was. | 是很愉快 |
[35:02] | Admirable, how you’ve lasted this long. | 了不起啊 居然能活到现在 |
[35:05] | Without your precious Machine, you’ve had to fend for yourself, | 没了宝贝机器 你只能依靠自己 |
[35:08] | create your own identity. | 给自己弄假身份 |
[35:11] | Unfortunately for you, this is your last one. | 不幸的是 这将是你最后一个身份 |
[35:14] | And when you give up what’s left of your broken down Machine, | 先交待你那台破烂机器 |
[35:17] | your friends will be next. | 然后是你朋友 |
[35:28] | Shame, really. | 真是可惜啊 |
[35:31] | They’ll bury you as a Jane Doe. | 你会像无名女尸一样被埋掉 |
[35:33] | So much wasted potential. | 真是暴殄天物 |
[35:35] | Such an inefficient use of resources. | 煮鹤焚琴 |
[35:38] | Samaritan will change all that. | 撒马利亚人会改变这一切 |
[35:39] | If you think you’re gonna win this war, | 如果你觉得你们能赢得这场战争 |
[35:42] | you’re mistaken. | 那你就错了 |
[35:43] | The war is over. Samaritan won. | 战争已经结束了 撒马利亚人赢了 |
[35:45] | But your traitorous dead friend here was right | 不过你这个叛徒朋友倒是没说错 |
[35:47] | about the bug installed in the latest firmware. | 最新固件里有木马 |
[35:49] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[35:51] | Recording every keystroke, | 记录每一次键入 |
[35:52] | monitoring every desktop camera, | 监视着每一台摄像机 |
[35:54] | every laptop mic. | 每一个麦克风 |
[35:56] | Malware. | 流氓软件 |
[35:56] | Impossible to remove. | 无法删除 |
[35:58] | Even when detected, people think it’s the NSA. | 就算被检测到 也会被当是国安局的 |
[36:01] | That’s just fine with us. | 我们无所谓 |
[36:04] | We just need to clean up one last thing… | 我们只需要清理掉最后的障碍 |
[36:09] | your Machine. | 你们的机器 |
[36:11] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[36:14] | where are the other members of your team? | 你的其他同伙在哪里 |
[36:17] | Think you just found one. | 这就来了一个 |
[36:31] | Always knew you had a soft spot for me. | 就知道你舍不得我 |
[36:33] | There’s no God mode anymore. | “上帝模式”没了 |
[36:36] | Machine’s down, all but out. | 机器倒了 奄奄一息 |
[36:38] | It’s our only hope. | 它是我们最后的希望 |
[36:41] | Finch needs you back at the subway. | 芬奇在地铁站需要你帮忙 |
[36:43] | Higher calling. | 那边为重 |
[36:44] | And leave you here? | 把你留在这吗 |
[36:46] | I’m useless there. | 我在那边毫无用处 |
[36:47] | This, I’m good at. | 这个 我擅长 |
[36:48] | I’ll hold them back till you get a chance to get out of here. | 我拖住他们 你找机会离开 |
[36:50] | The fight’s here, and so am I. | 战斗在这里 我不会走 |
[36:54] | Okay, then, after me. | 好吧 跟着我 |
[36:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:05] | Well, they’ll be back. | 他们还会回来的 |
[37:07] | Next time, with an army. | 下次 会带着整个军队过来 |
[37:09] | We’re low on ammo. | 我们快没有弹药了 |
[37:11] | Best get going. | 还是赶紧走吧 |
[37:16] | – What are you doing? – What I came for. | -你在做什么 -我来此的目的 |
[37:18] | What? These are game consoles. | 什么 这些都是游戏主机 |
[37:20] | Right, but just the last gen. | 没错 不过是上一代 |
[37:22] | We don’t have time for games. | 我们没时间玩游戏 |
[37:24] | No, we don’t. | 是没有 |
[37:27] | But if we want to help Harold, | 但如果我们要帮助哈罗德 |
[37:29] | we’re gonna need about 300 of these. | 我们需要大约300台 |
[37:31] | Now go steal us a truck. | 去偷辆卡车 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | Harold, what happened? | 哈罗德 怎么了 |
[37:47] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[37:48] | – I never gave it a chance. – Finch? | -我从没给过它机会 -芬奇 |
[37:50] | If I hadn’t crippled the Machine from the start, | 如果我一开始没有弄残机器 |
[37:56] | it might have stood a chance against Samaritan. | 它还有机会对抗撒马利亚人 |
[38:00] | What about the RAM chips? Have they lost all their data? | 内存条呢 数据都丢了吗 |
[38:02] | Battery’s dead. It has no power source. | 电池没电了 没有能量来源 |
[38:07] | Could be a residual charge in the lithium-ion backup. | 备份锂电池里或许还有残留电荷 |
[38:10] | If there was, I fried it. | 就算有 我也烧毁了 |
[38:12] | Come on, Finch, there’s got to be a way to resuscitate it. | 芬奇 一定还有其他方法能复原 |
[38:15] | Mr. Reese, even if there were battery power left, | 里瑟先生 即使还有剩余的电量 |
[38:18] | we don’t have enough processing power | 我们也没有足够的处理能力 |
[38:20] | to decompress the Machine. | 来解压机器 |
[38:23] | We would need… | 我们需要 |
[38:25] | A supercomputer. | 一台超级电脑 |
[38:26] | Exactly, Ms. Groves. | 正是 格罗夫斯女士 |
[38:28] | And down here, that’s going to be a little tough to come by. | 但在地底下 想拿到可有点难度 |
[38:31] | Damn near impossible, even aboveground. | 简直难如登天 地面上也一样 |
[38:35] | So we’re gonna have to build one of our own. | 所以我们得自己建一台 |
[38:38] | Build a supercomputer? With what? | 建一台超级电脑 用什么建 |
[38:49] | You’re serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[38:50] | Deadly. | 无比认真 |
[38:52] | But we’re gonna need a lot more AC. | 但我们需要更强劲的空调 |
[38:54] | It’s gonna get hot as hell down here. | 这里马上要热死人了 |
[38:56] | I’ll clear out the subway car. | 我去清理地铁车厢里的东西 |
[38:58] | Let’s get cracking. | 好戏开场 |
[39:05] | Cardiac arrest, Caucasian male, 61. | 心脏病突发 白人男性 61岁 |
[39:08] | En route to St. Francis. | 正送往圣弗朗西斯医院 |
[39:15] | – Detective Fusco. – Yeah? | -弗斯科警探 -什么事 |
[39:17] | IAB’s closing your case. | 内务部结了你的案了 |
[39:19] | What? What happened to Detective Soriano handling my case? | 什么 不是索里亚诺警探负责我的案子吗 |
[39:22] | You didn’t hear? Heart attack. | 你没听说吗 心脏病 |
[39:24] | It wasn’t his first one. He had a pacemaker. | 不是第一次了 他装了心脏起搏器 |
[39:26] | Guess it could only do so much. | 看来作用还是有限 |
[39:28] | – You’re kidding me. – I wish I was. | -你在开玩笑吧 -我倒想 |
[39:29] | He was a good cop. | 他是个好警察 |
[39:32] | Life’s a bitch, huh? | 人生无常啊 |
[39:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[39:42] | Would have been easier just to steal Watson. | 偷[IBM人工智能]沃森只怕都费不了这么大劲 |
[39:45] | These particular gaming consoles | 这种游戏主机 |
[39:47] | have a unique cellular structure that can be scaled. | 有独特的蜂窝结构可以成比例缩放 |
[39:50] | Networked, they approach the processing power of a supercomputer, | 组合连接后的处理能力可媲美超级电脑 |
[39:53] | but only use about 1/10 of the power, | 但耗电量仅为十分之一 |
[39:56] | and their OS can be overwritten with Linux. | 而且操作系统可以用Linux重写 |
[39:58] | I don’t speak nerd. | 宅客语言无法交流 |
[40:00] | Will it work? | 能行得通吗 |
[40:02] | She’s ready to go. | 她准备好了 |
[40:03] | Never mind the damage. | 先不说损害 |
[40:05] | She won’t handle the decompression. | 她解压都撑不过 |
[40:08] | She? | “她” |
[40:10] | Have a little faith, Harry. | 有点信心 哈罗 |
[40:12] | We made it this far. | 我们都坚持到如今了 |
[40:16] | If somehow you get through all of this, | 如果你能熬过这一关 |
[40:18] | I promise you I won’t make the same mistake again. | 我保证不会重蹈覆辙 |
[40:23] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[40:26] | Things will definitely be different this time. | 这次一切都会不同 |
[40:30] | How? | 怎么说 |
[40:32] | You built something better than us, Harold– | 你的创造 比人类更好 哈罗德 |
[40:35] | intellectually, morally superior. | 更智慧 更高尚 |
[40:38] | You weren’t comfortable with that. | 这让你觉得不自在 |
[40:39] | – How could anyone be? – I am. | -谁能自在呢 -我能 |
[40:44] | Because it’s a reflection of you. | 因为它是你的镜像 |
[40:46] | And right now, it’s our last hope. | 现在 它是我们最后的希望 |
[40:51] | So here we are. | 只能这样了 |
[40:53] | Yep. | 没错 |
[40:56] | And like it or not, Harry, | 不管你喜不喜欢 哈罗 |
[40:58] | history is upon you. | 历史重任在你肩上 |
[41:20] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[41:24] | Once it reaches 20%, we can’t put the genie back in the bottle. | 一旦进度到达20% 就不能把精灵装回瓶里了 |
[41:30] | 警告 服务器过热 | |
[41:30] | It’s overclocking. | 超频了 |
[41:31] | I’ve got the AC turned up to maximum. | 我已经把空调开到了最大 |
[41:33] | That’s all our cooling capability. | 全部冷却能力都用上了 |
[41:37] | There’s no turning back now. | 现在回不了头了 |
[41:38] | We have to cool it down. | 我们一定要帮它降温 |
[41:41] | It’s too late. It’s going to melt. | 太迟了 它要熔化了 |
[41:43] | Mr. Reese– | 里瑟先生 |
[41:58] | We lost one. | 损失了一台 |
[42:00] | There’s another. | 第二台 |
[42:02] | 警告 服务器过热 | |
[42:04] | It’s red-lining. | 红线警告了 |
[42:05] | The cluster’s burning up. | 处理器群过热 |
[42:07] | We’re gonna lose her. | 她不行了 |
[42:10] | – Stand back. – Liquid nitrogen? | -退后 -液氮 |
[42:12] | Phone companies use it to cool phone lines throughout the city. | 电话公司用它来冷却全城的电话线 |
[42:15] | So unless you want a bad case of frostbite, | 不想被冻伤 |
[42:17] | I’d suggest you step back. | 就退后 |
[42:32] | Well, did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[42:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:49] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 |