时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | secret–a secret– | 秘密 秘密 |
[00:16] | There we go. | 好了 |
[00:18] | Now, can you see me? | 现在 你能看到我吗 |
[00:22] | 身份未知 搜索执行人 | |
[00:29] | Is she still lagging? | 她还不行吗 |
[00:30] | I defragged the drives. | 我重整了硬盘 |
[00:32] | 身份未知 搜索执行人 | |
[00:32] | The machine should be purring like a kitten. | 机器喵应该通体舒泰了 |
[00:37] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[00:38] | It appears to be working. | 好像可以了 |
[00:41] | Hi there, pretty. | 你好啊 美人儿 |
[00:44] | Okay, here’s the last one. | 好了 最后一个了 |
[00:46] | We should have all the precinct cameras. | 警局监控都搞定了 |
[00:49] | Now can we get back to work? | 能开工了吧 |
[00:52] | The trigger finger is itchy as hell. | 没人突突 不开心 |
[00:54] | Patience, Mr. Reese. | 耐心点啊 里瑟先生 |
[00:56] | With the precinct cameras, we could run our real surveillance test. | 有了警局摄像头 就可以进行实时监控测试了 |
[00:59] | No more test. | 别再测了 |
[01:01] | It’s has been almost 2 months, | 已经两个月了 |
[01:02] | people there are dying without us. | 有人因为我们的缺席而死亡 |
[01:04] | Hi, partner. | 我说搭档啊 |
[01:05] | I guess glasses ain’t the magic intel huh? | 眼镜儿的魔法情报全没了吧 |
[01:08] | I mean, if only gonna have to be a real detective? | 怎么着 以后老老实实当警探 |
[01:11] | Even one error machine code | 机器一个代码错误 |
[01:13] | could have unimaginable consequences. | 都有可能造成不可预测的后果 |
[01:18] | Just turn the damn thing on. | 快启动那倒霉玩意儿吧 |
[01:20] | The sky’s not gonna fall. | 天塌不下来 |
[01:22] | Actually, sky does fall a lot around you when it takes. | 其实吧 就你个能作的 天没少塌下来了 |
[01:28] | Cool your jets, Johnny boy. | 别急嘛 约翰亲亲 |
[01:30] | You’re the muscle, Harry is the maestro. | 你负责打打杀杀 哈罗负责运筹帷幄 |
[01:34] | This is delicate. | 很棘手 |
[01:35] | Things must be taken one of a time in order. | 得一步一步 依次解决 |
[01:40] | How about you keep tinkering, | 那你们继续缝缝补补 |
[01:42] | I’ll go shot some keens and get my own intel? | 我去突突点膝盖 自己找点情报吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah, sounds like a great idea. | 得 这主意太妙了 |
[01:47] | Your CV could really use more color. | 你的履历正需要更光辉灿烂的事迹呢 |
[01:50] | I say let him go. | 你就随他去呗 |
[01:51] | Tarzan can beat his chest and stop bothering us. | 放那只人猿泰山自己野去 省得烦咱们 |
[01:58] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[01:59] | It appears we have an issue with facial recognition. | 好像面部识别有问题 |
[02:10] | Yet another bug. | 又一个故障 |
[02:13] | Add it to the laundry list. | 加到清单里呗 |
[02:15] | We don’t have time for this, Finch. | 我们没时间了 芬奇 |
[02:16] | We’ll get it worked out. | 我们会搞定的 |
[02:19] | How was your nap? | 休息得如何 |
[02:21] | A whole hour, more than I’ve had in a week. | 整睡了一个小时 超过我这一周的睡眠量了 |
[02:24] | You should get some shuteye. | 你应该合下眼 |
[02:25] | John is right, there’s no time. | 约翰说得对 没时间了 |
[02:27] | Facial recognition was fine yesterday. | 面部识别昨天还好好的 |
[02:29] | We don’t have enough processing power. | 处理能力不够啊 |
[02:32] | We’re running a factory off a candle. | 我们在靠点支蜡烛的热量发动整个工厂 |
[02:34] | Without the right equipment, | 没有合适的设备 |
[02:36] | the Machine’s gonna keep freaking out. | 机器只会一直崩溃 |
[02:38] | You’re right. No servers, no numbers. | 你说得对 没服务器 就没号码 |
[02:43] | Isn’t the priority here stopping Samaritan? | 首要任务不应该是阻止撒马利亚人 |
[02:48] | Saving the world? | 拯救世界 |
[02:50] | Saving Shaw? | 拯救肖吗 |
[02:51] | One step at a time, in order. | 一步步来 依次解决 |
[02:54] | The numbers are the way we’ll know | 号码可以让我们确定 |
[02:56] | that the Machine is functioning properly. | 机器功能正常 |
[03:01] | We don’t have enough horsepower. | 我们马力不够 |
[03:03] | Normally I’d loot a Best Buy, but– | 要平常我就直接抢百思买了 不过 |
[03:05] | Yes, but without the Machine providing you a cover identity, | 是 但是机器不能给你提供掩护身份了 |
[03:08] | you’re grounded– | 你就行不通了 |
[03:09] | or, rather, undergrounded. | 应该说 你上面行不通了 |
[03:12] | I’ll enlist Mr. Reese. | 我去帮里瑟先生 |
[03:17] | While you’re out, | 正好你要出去 |
[03:18] | just a few things I need. | 我需要点东西 |
[03:24] | Yes, of course. | 没问题 |
[03:25] | Thanks, Roomie. | 谢了 室友 |
[03:37] | Mouthwash, floss, black nail polish? | 嗽口水 牙线 黑色指甲油 |
[03:42] | Are you taking fashion risks? | 你要挑战时尚啊 |
[03:45] | Providing creature comforts. | 提供点物质享受 |
[03:47] | Since Ms. Groves can’t leave the subway | 既然格罗夫斯女士不能离开地铁站 |
[03:48] | until the Machine restores her cover identities, | 非等机器给她重设好掩护身份才行 |
[03:51] | it’s the least I can do. | 这点忙我总得帮 |
[03:53] | Shag rug in purple. | 长绒地毯 紫色的 |
[03:56] | She’s recently begun redecorating. | 她要重新装修 |
[04:00] | The all-nighters are making us a bit crazy. | 熬夜熬得我们发疯 |
[04:03] | Fuzzy slippers, two pairs. | 绒毛拖鞋 两双 |
[04:06] | One of those for you? | 其中有你一双不 |
[04:07] | Yes, all right. I get your point. | 好了 我知道了 |
[04:08] | I’ll have the Machine up soon. | 我尽快搞好机器 |
[04:10] | I’m aware that every day without it means more bodies for you. | 我知道没有它的每一天 你都可能面对更多尸体 |
[04:13] | Actually, things are real quiet at work. | 实际上 工作上这几天特别清闲 |
[04:16] | I’ve got too much free time. | 我简直闲大发了 |
[04:17] | Is that why you’ve been so restless? | 所以你就这么焦躁不安 |
[04:20] | Make friends. | 交朋友去啊 |
[04:22] | You deserve a social life. | 你也该有点社交了 |
[04:23] | What about Dr. Campbell? | 和坎贝尔医生怎么样了 |
[04:27] | A few dates. | 约会了几次 |
[04:28] | Have you told Iris anything? | 你跟爱莉丝说了实情吗 |
[04:32] | Just enough to keep her safe. | 只说了保证她安全的事 |
[04:36] | There’s our cue. | 该行动了 |
[04:38] | Strange that your work has gotten so quiet. | 你的工作居然会如此清闲 |
[04:41] | If homicides are down, | 凶案下降 |
[04:44] | Samaritan is preventing murders. | 撒马利亚人在阻止谋杀 |
[04:46] | Maybe it’s not all bad. | 也许它也没那么恶 |
[04:48] | Not all bad is not good enough. | “没那么恶”可不够 |
[04:51] | Finch, how did you teach your Machine to be good? | 芬奇 你怎么教你的机器为善 |
[04:54] | By example. | 以身作则 |
[05:06] | Here, put this on. | 给 穿上 |
[05:10] | Crowbar. | 撬棍 |
[05:11] | Flashbang. | 闪光弹 |
[05:13] | I’m getting felony nerves. | 我这是要逆天啊 |
[05:15] | We’re pulling a heist. Loosen up. | 我们在抢劫 放松 |
[05:22] | Resistance. | 阻力 |
[05:23] | Fulcrum. | 支点 |
[05:25] | Effort. | 施力 |
[05:29] | We got a breach! | 有人入侵 |
[05:30] | Showoff. | 得瑟 |
[05:31] | How about we drop those toys? | 把那玩意儿扔下好吧 |
[05:38] | All clear. | 安全 |
[05:46] | Look, souvenirs. | 看 战利品 |
[05:57] | So this is all the juice the Machine needs, huh? | 机器就要这些东西啊 |
[05:59] | 64 next-generation GPU blades. | 64位最新一代GPU刀片服务器 |
[06:02] | Yes, these should work quite well. | 对 肯定能行 |
[06:11] | They’re perfect. I love them, Harry. | 完美 我爱死了 哈罗 |
[06:14] | And so does Bear. | 小熊也爱死了 |
[06:20] | This is your new bedroom, Root? | 这是你的新卧室吗 根 |
[06:21] | You’re into jewel tones? | 瞧这满屋子闪瞎眼色 |
[06:23] | Finch must love that. | 芬奇肯定爱死了 |
[06:25] | I’ve made some renovations as well. | 我也做了些翻新 |
[06:28] | I’ve built the core heuristics of the Machine into the subway car. | 我把机器的核心试探程序建到地铁车厢里 |
[06:32] | Without a decentralized backup, | 没有分散备份 |
[06:33] | a mobile environment could prove useful in the event that we had to move it. | 万一我们需要转移 设备可移动能救急 |
[06:37] | And the whole thing is wireless. | 而且全是无线的噢 |
[06:46] | So you’re going to stuff all this crap in the car? | 这么说你要把这堆破烂儿都塞进车厢 |
[06:48] | No, it’s not necessary. | 不 没必要 |
[06:49] | The car is the brain, | 车厢是大脑 |
[06:50] | and the GPU’s we acquired are the rest of the Machine’s nervous system. | 我们拿到的GPU则是机器的神经系统 |
[06:54] | While you were out, | 你们出去时 |
[06:55] | I finished using the subway’s encrypted system | 我已经用地铁的加密系统 |
[06:59] | to tunnel into the government surveillance feeds. | 接入了政府的监控信号 |
[07:01] | So the Machine will recover all the information that it lost. | 这样机器就会恢复之前失去的全部信息 |
[07:06] | Good. Let’s wake it back up. | 好 快唤醒它吧 |
[07:24] | You need a purpose. | 你需要一个目标 |
[07:26] | More specifically, you need a job. | 具体点说 你需要一份工作 |
[07:28] | Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[07:29] | Any mystery around the corner, we can discover together. | 不论有什么待解的谜题 我们都可以一起发掘 |
[07:34] | You just missed her. | 你错过她了 |
[07:37] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[07:39] | Finch, I’m in position. | 芬奇 我到位了 |
[07:40] | Very good. Commencing surveillance test. | 很好 开始监控测试 |
[07:45] | Please locate primary asset. | 请定位首要执行人 |
[08:08] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[08:10] | Can you tell us a bit about him? | 能跟我说说他吗 |
[08:11] | 首要执行人身份确定 化名 里瑟 约翰 | |
[08:16] | 首要执行人身份确定 化名 里瑟 约翰 | |
[08:16] | 父亲 已被篡改 康纳 已故 母亲 已被篡改 玛格利特 已故 姐妹 苏菲 已故 | |
[08:20] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[08:22] | Now, perhaps you can tell us about the people around him. | 不如跟我讲讲他周围的人 |
[08:30] | Authorities are investigating a fire that destroyed two homes last night. | 当局正在调查昨晚毁了两个家庭的一场火灾 |
[08:42] | An open system. | 开放系统 |
[08:45] | I will never understand why you shut all this information in a box, Harry. | 我永远不会理解你干嘛要把信息关到盒子里 芬奇 |
[08:51] | We can ask it to search for anything. | 我们可以让它搜索任何事 |
[08:54] | For anyone. | 任何人 |
[09:03] | Grace? | 格蕾斯 |
[09:10] | I would say that was a rousing success. | 真是令人振奋的成果 |
[09:14] | Mr. Reese, thank you for being our guinea pig. | 里瑟先生 感谢你当我们的小白鼠 |
[09:19] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[09:19] | Let’s run her full blast. | 全速开启她吧 |
[09:22] | Do you think that it’s sufficiently debugged? | 你觉得调试够了吗 |
[09:25] | Absolutely. We’ve waited long enough. | 绝对的 我们等太久了 |
[09:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Let’s get the numbers running again. | 再次开启号码吧 |
[10:02] | She’s back? | 她回来了吗 |
[10:03] | With a vengeance. | 回来复仇了 |
[10:05] | We need to get back to work. | 我们得马上开工 |
[10:24] | 30 numbers. | 30个号码 |
[10:27] | Is everything ready? | 一切就绪了吗 |
[10:29] | 搜索关键执行人 肖 萨姆恩 | |
[10:33] | Ms. Groves. | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[10:35] | 搜索关键执行人 肖 萨姆恩 | |
[10:39] | All those numbers and no leads on Shaw. | 所有这些号码都和肖没有关系 |
[10:43] | The Machine can’t find her. | 机器找不到她 |
[10:45] | I’ve set an alert. | 我设了警示系统 |
[10:48] | The Machine will notify us if Ms. Shaw surfaces. | 机器一发现肖 马上会通知我们 |
[10:53] | We should be really careful about how we use the open system. | 我们对开放系统的使用必须极为小心 |
[10:59] | No, Harold. | 不 哈罗德 |
[11:00] | Shackling the Machine almost got us killed last time. | 对机器的束缚导致我们上次几乎全灭 |
[11:03] | But limiting our access to information doesn’t shackle the Machine. | 控制我们对信息的获取并不是束缚机器 |
[11:09] | It prevents human abuse. | 而是防止滥用 |
[11:11] | If this falls into the wrong hands– | 如果它误入敌手 |
[11:13] | if the numbers the machine has given us pan out… | 如果机器给我们的号码确认正确 |
[11:18] | We will close the system. | 我们就封闭系统 |
[11:21] | You should rest. I’ll take this shift. | 你去休息 我值班 |
[11:24] | Not a chance. | 休想 |
[11:35] | How are Mr. Reese and Detective Fusco faring in their new assignments? | 里瑟先生和弗斯科警探的新任务如何 |
[11:39] | John, have you found your first number? | 约翰 你找到第一个号码了吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah, he’s planning to bomb a school. | 找到了 他计划炸学校 |
[11:43] | I’m about 20 feet from his apartment. | 我离他公寓约6米了 |
[11:46] | Detective Fusco, how are you doing with the name I gave you? | 弗斯科警探 我让你查的那个人跟得如何了 |
[11:49] | I’d be doing a lot better if you told me what kind of trouble this guy’s in. | 想我跟好 不如告诉我这家伙是惹了什么麻烦 |
[11:51] | Any time you want to read me in. | 随时欢迎指教 |
[11:53] | Unfortunately, you know about as much as we know right now. | 不幸的是 现在我们和你一样一无所知 |
[11:56] | But we need your help if we’re going to stop a killer. | 不过我们需要你的帮助去阻止谋杀 |
[12:00] | Finch, I’m going in. | 芬奇 我进去了 |
[12:07] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转身 |
[12:12] | I called in the bomb threat to get out of a math test. | 我说有炸弹只是想逃开数学考试 |
[12:16] | I wasn’t going to do anything. | 我没真想干什么 |
[12:18] | How old are you, 14? | 你多大了 十四吗 |
[12:20] | Get the hell back to school. | 给我滚回学校 |
[12:22] | School’s closed. | 学校关了 |
[12:24] | The bomb threat? | 炸弹威胁 |
[12:25] | Then you’re suspended. | 那你留家查看了 |
[12:27] | Go to your room. | 回你房间 |
[12:30] | Finch, your artificial intelligence isn’t very smart right now. | 芬奇 你的人工智能这次可不够智能了 |
[12:34] | I’ll make a note of it. | 我会记下来 |
[12:36] | Move on to your next number. | 去下一个号码 |
[12:38] | Detective, how’s your search going? | 警探 你调查得如何了 |
[12:40] | I think your tarot cards have gone all screwy. | 我看你的塔罗牌这次可算砸了 |
[12:42] | Yes, I fear I may not be playing with a full deck. Why? | 是啊 我牌没拿全/头脑不清 怎么了 |
[12:47] | That killer I was running down? | 我追的那个凶手 |
[12:48] | This is for O’Doul! | 这是为了奥多 |
[12:55] | The only thing this guy’s killed is the art of live theatrical performance. | 他唯一的谋杀是在舞台表演 |
[13:00] | Yes, something is rotten in Denmark. | 是啊 丹麦坏坏的 |
[13:05] | Ms. Groves, look at this. | 格罗夫斯女士 看这个 |
[13:08] | The Machine is blurring people’s faces. | 机器的人脸识别模糊了 |
[13:17] | So what now, Magic Eight Ball? | 现在怎么办 神奇八球 |
[13:19] | Just find the next person on the list. | 只管去找名单中的下一个 |
[13:21] | There’s a list? | 还有名单 |
[13:22] | It’s a long discussion, Detective, | 说来话长了 警探 |
[13:23] | but there are 28 people out there who might really need our help. | 不过外边还有28个人也许正急需帮助 |
[13:27] | I’ve sent you a name. | 我发你个名字 |
[13:31] | The Machine is correlating threats with violence, | 机器关联了暴力与威胁 |
[13:35] | but she’s not processing context. | 但是她没有考虑到背景 |
[13:38] | The numbers protocol may be using up most of the memory. | 也许是号码协议占用了大部分内存 |
[13:41] | Were you able to solve that facial recognition issue? | 面部识别问题你解决了吗 |
[13:44] | Of course. Why? | 当然了 怎么了 |
[13:46] | I’ve seen the same person on the monitor twice. | 有个人我在监视器上看到了两次 |
[13:51] | Grace, I think. | 我觉得是格蕾斯 |
[13:52] | But of course, Grace is in Italy, so… | 不过当然 格蕾斯在意大利 所以 |
[13:56] | It must be a glitch. | 肯定是个小问题 |
[13:58] | You haven’t slept. | 你一直撑着没睡觉 |
[14:00] | Are you sure it’s not you that’s glitching? | 你确定有小问题的不是你吗 |
[14:03] | Frankly, no. | 说实话 不确定 |
[14:07] | Let’s run a diagnostic on the machine, | 给机器做一次诊断吧 |
[14:09] | see how it handles context on a few subjects. | 看它能不能考虑到主体背景 |
[14:13] | Us? She’s comfortable with us. | 我们 她习惯我们 |
[14:17] | 测试运行 1/2 缓存 芬奇 哈罗德 缓存 格罗夫斯 萨曼莎 缓存 里瑟 约翰 | |
[14:24] | Are you prepared to do terrible things? | 你准备好行使恐怖手段了吗 |
[14:29] | Alicia Corwin, | 艾丽西娅·考文 |
[14:30] | you are a murderer and a traitor. | 你这个凶手 背信弃义的小人 |
[14:38] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[14:50] | Did it crash? | 系统崩溃了吗 |
[14:53] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[14:57] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[15:04] | What on earth did we do? | 我们到底做了什么 |
[15:24] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[15:26] | Now, can you see me? | 现在 你能看到我吗 |
[15:31] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[15:33] | Now it’s time for the real lessons. | 该认真上课了 |
[15:36] | Certain things in this life are evil, unforgivable. | 生活中有些事是邪恶的 无法宽恕 |
[15:40] | Murder, assault, sexual violence, torture. | 谋杀 伤害 性侵 折磨 |
[15:46] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[15:50] | This is Carlo Breda, | 这是卡罗·布莱达 |
[15:52] | the Don of one of the five families until his death in 1965. | 他在1965年去世之前是五大家族的头目之一 |
[15:59] | This is Frank Hobbs. | 这是弗兰克·霍伯斯 |
[16:01] | He owned a shop in the Bronx. | 他在布朗克斯开了家店 |
[16:03] | He refused to pay kickbacks to the mafia, | 他不愿意向黑手党交保护费 |
[16:06] | so Mr. Breda and his men tortured Mr. Hobbs | 所以布莱达先生和他的手下 |
[16:11] | in front of his family, cut his body into pieces, | 在霍伯斯家人面前折磨他 把他分尸 |
[16:15] | and threw the pieces in the river. | 并抛尸入河 |
[16:17] | There is one victim and one perpetrator, | 有一个受害人和一个行凶者 |
[16:21] | one good person and one bad. | 一个好人和一个坏人 |
[16:25] | Which is which? | 哪个是哪个呢 |
[16:39] | You think it’s a crash? | 你觉得是系统崩溃 |
[16:40] | I hope it is. | 我希望是 |
[16:41] | Just a cascade of errors. | 希望只是出现了错误 |
[16:44] | Because if it isn’t– | 因为如果不是 |
[16:45] | She locked us in here on purpose. | 她就是故意把我们关在这里的 |
[16:48] | Do you think we should call for backup? | 我们应该呼叫支援吗 |
[16:50] | The detectives have 28 people to help. | 警探们有28个人要帮 |
[16:52] | No need to panic yet. | 先别慌 |
[16:56] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:57] | The Machine is still operational. | 机器还在运转 |
[17:00] | It wants to talk to us, | 它想和我们谈谈 |
[17:01] | but it hasn’t unlocked the doors. | 但是它没给我们开门 |
[17:02] | The Machine can be so– | 机器真是 |
[17:03] | The technical term is bananas. | 技术术语是”抽疯了” |
[17:06] | No more Machine in here, right? | 机器不在里面了 对吗 |
[17:08] | Correct. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[17:15] | Hold this. | 拿好 |
[17:21] | I should invest in a cleaning crew. | 我真应该雇队清洁人员 |
[17:25] | It’s another number. | 是号码 |
[17:26] | So despite the errors, | 所以即使有错误 |
[17:28] | the numbers protocol is working perfectly. | 号码协议还在完美运转 |
[17:30] | Well, nearly perfectly. | 接近完美 |
[17:32] | Which reminds me, the detectives should have found | 提醒我了 警探们现在应该已经找到 |
[17:34] | the next two numbers on our list by now. | 列表中接下来的两个号码了 |
[17:36] | John, is your next number in danger? | 约翰 你的下一个号码有危险吗 |
[17:39] | No. | 没有 |
[17:40] | I’m literally watching paint dry. | 我闲到静观油漆变干 |
[17:42] | I’m, uh, having some issues with monitors. | 监视器出了点问题 |
[17:45] | What was the background of that number? | 那个号码什么背景 |
[17:47] | Jeff Blackwell, on parole eight months. | 杰夫·布莱克威尔 假释八个月 |
[17:50] | Ex-con? | 前科犯 |
[17:51] | That warrants scrutiny. | 那需要小心对待 |
[17:53] | Day’s over, let’s get out of here. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[17:55] | It’s not even lunch yet, man. | 还不到午饭时间呢 伙计 |
[17:56] | Yuppie jackass paid in advance. | 反正那混蛋是预付款 |
[17:57] | We’ve more than earned the cash. | 那几个破钱 干成这样不错了 |
[18:00] | Sure. You, uh… | 好吧 你 |
[18:02] | you get out of here. I got you. | 你走吧 剩下的我来 |
[18:06] | Whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[18:10] | Listen, Blackwell did kill someone. | 布莱克威尔确实杀了人 |
[18:12] | 12 years ago. | 但那是12年前 |
[18:13] | Got drunk, ran a red light, | 醉驾闯了红灯 |
[18:15] | hit another car, and killed the driver. | 撞到另一辆车 司机死了 |
[18:17] | But he did his time. | 但他已经坐了牢 |
[18:20] | He straightened himself out. | 已经改过了 |
[18:22] | But if we got his number– | 但他的号码出来了 |
[18:24] | The Machine also gave us a Clearasil poster kid | 机器还给了我们一个能做祛痘广告的小屁孩儿 |
[18:26] | and a D-list actor, | 和一个三流演员 |
[18:27] | and we’ve still got more than two dozen to go here. | 现在这里还有二十几个号码要处理 |
[18:30] | Trust me on this one, Finch. | 相信我 芬奇 |
[18:32] | He’s keeping his head down, doing the best he can. | 他不想惹麻烦 只想好好生活 |
[18:37] | We need more information before you can leave. | 你想离开 我们得确定更多信息 |
[18:39] | Perhaps Fusco’s had some luck. | 也许弗斯科那边有进展 |
[18:43] | Detective? | 警探 |
[18:44] | Where the hell you get your intel from? | 你从哪儿弄到的内部消息 |
[18:46] | Oh, no. What is it now? | 不 又怎么了 |
[18:47] | You gave me a homicide. | 你让我查的是起凶杀案 |
[18:49] | But I got here too late– 50 years to late. | 但我来晚了 晚了50年 |
[18:52] | 卡罗·布莱达 安息吧 | |
[18:52] | Poor moldy sap’s named Carlo Breda. | 这土里的可怜人就是卡罗·布莱达 |
[18:54] | Carlo Breda. | 卡罗·布莱达 |
[19:02] | Detective, move on to the next one. | 警探 去查下一个 |
[19:04] | I ain’t got that kind of time. I actually do my job. | 我没那美国时间 人家是有正经工作的 |
[19:06] | Please bear with us for a bit longer. | 请再帮帮我们 |
[19:09] | Machine’s got a circuit board loose. | 机器脑子进水了 |
[19:17] | John, the Machine is unstuck in time. | 约翰 机器没有时间的概念了 |
[19:20] | It can’t tell past from present. | 它无法区分过去和现在 |
[19:22] | That accounts for both your cases. | 所以你们才会遇到这种情况 |
[19:23] | We’re working on the complication, | 我们会处理这个情况的 |
[19:26] | but we just received a new number. | 但刚刚跳出了新号码 |
[19:28] | Laurie Granger. | 劳瑞·格兰杰 |
[19:30] | Visiting the Big Apple from little Tulsa. | 塔尔萨来的小镇姑娘 正在纽约游玩 |
[19:33] | That’s 27 people remaining. | 也就是还有27个号码 |
[19:36] | Given the quality of our intel, | 鉴于我们目前的情势 |
[19:38] | you and Fusco should do some research | 你和弗斯科得做点调查 |
[19:40] | and determine the order of triage. | 给号码排个序 |
[19:43] | And don’t sigh. | 叹什么气 |
[19:44] | You complained of free time, this is what you get. | 是你自己埋怨太闲了 |
[19:52] | Let’s start charging Finch overtime. | 咱问芬奇要加班费吧 |
[19:54] | Time-and-a-half of nothing. | 浪费时间 一无所获 |
[19:57] | I’ve got another corpse. | 又找到一个死人 |
[19:59] | So of the 27 remaining people, | 所以剩下的27人里 |
[20:02] | four are fictional characters, | 4个是虚构人物 |
[20:04] | 21 are already dead, | 21个已经死了 |
[20:05] | and five of those are recent suicides. | 5个最近自杀 |
[20:08] | Suicides are on the rise lately. | 自杀率现在很高呢 |
[20:10] | Homicides down, suicides up. | 凶杀少了 自杀多了 |
[20:13] | You think the suicides are screwy? | 你觉得那些自杀案有古怪吗 |
[20:15] | No, it’s nothing. | 不 没什么 |
[20:20] | Hey, does this have anything to do with | 这和我卷进去的那桩 |
[20:22] | that assassination-by-sniper I was in the middle of? | 狙击手刺杀案有关吗 |
[20:24] | – Lionel– – I knew it. | -莱奈尔 -我就知道 |
[20:26] | You’ve got to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[20:28] | I’m lucky that sniper didn’t put one between my eyes. | 算我走运 狙击手没往我脑袋上来一枪 |
[20:30] | That’s right, you are lucky. | 没错 你很走运 |
[20:32] | And I’m trying to keep it that way. | 我是要你继续走运 |
[20:36] | Let it lie. | 别管了 |
[20:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | What else have we got? | 还查到什么了 |
[20:42] | So of the 27 people on the list, | 在名单上的27人里 |
[20:44] | we’ve got two that might be in danger. | 有两人可能处于险境 |
[20:46] | Laurie Granger, tourist from Tulsa. | 劳瑞·格兰杰 塔尔萨的游客 |
[20:49] | Yeah, she might find trouble here. | 可能在这儿惹了麻烦 |
[20:52] | And Gerald Mancini, | 杰拉尔德·曼西尼 |
[20:53] | who’s got known associations with a gambling ring. | 与赌博集团有牵连 |
[20:57] | Needles in a haystack? | 大海捞针啊 |
[20:58] | Hey, Lionel. | 你好莱奈尔 |
[21:01] | We going to see the Fusconator tonight? | 今晚能见识终结者弗斯科吗 |
[21:03] | I don’t know. I’ve got some idiots working me around the clock. | 说不准 几个白痴要害我加班呢 |
[21:07] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[21:08] | You got it, buddy. | 行 伙计 |
[21:15] | That look. | 你这表情 |
[21:18] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[21:19] | What? | 什么 |
[21:21] | You’re jealous ’cause he didn’t say | 你嫉妒他没对你说 |
[21:22] | “Hey, how’s it going?” to you. | “你好 最近怎么样” |
[21:24] | Tell me something, what’s his name? | 告诉我 他叫什么 |
[21:27] | I’m not jealous. | 我没嫉妒 |
[21:27] | Don’t you think you should learn basic information about your coworkers? | 你不觉得对同事的基本情况该有所了解吗 |
[21:31] | You know, like a normal person? | 就像 普通人那样 |
[21:33] | Did Finch say something to you? | 芬奇跟你说什么了 |
[21:34] | I don’t need a genius to tell me that you’re lonely. | 你孤独 这点不劳天才告诉我 |
[21:39] | Hey, look, I joined the NYPD bowling league. | 我加入了纽约警局的保龄球联盟 |
[21:42] | It’s good for a few laughs. | 可以找点乐子 |
[21:43] | You should come. | 你也该来 |
[21:44] | No offense, Fusco, | 恕我直言 弗斯科 |
[21:46] | but I’d rather bash my own head in with a bowling ball. | 但我宁可拿头撞保龄球 |
[21:50] | I’ll take Laurie, you take the gambler. | 我负责劳瑞 你负责那个赌徒 |
[21:52] | Of course you take the pretty girl. | 你当然会负责美女 |
[21:53] | My hero. | 大英雄啊 |
[21:54] | At least you have a home address for Gerald. | 你至少有杰拉尔德的住址 |
[21:56] | Tracking a tourist, I’ll be up all night. | 查游客 我得忙通宵 |
[21:59] | She could be anywhere. | 谁知道她在哪儿 |
[22:00] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[22:03] | I sure could use some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[22:05] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[22:06] | Yeah, well good luck with him. | 找他吧 祝你好运 |
[22:11] | I’m just the guy you need. | 我正是你需要的人 |
[22:15] | Have you found the wireless receiver? | 你找到无线接收器了吗 |
[22:20] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[22:20] | That should cut off the Machine’s access to the door. | 这样应该就切断了机器对门的控制 |
[22:32] | Thank you, Ms. Groves. | 谢了 格罗夫斯女士 |
[22:33] | There are perks to sharing quarters with you. | 有位室友还是有好处的 |
[22:36] | Now we must figure out a way to stabilize our third roommate. | 现在我们得想办法稳定房里的第三者了 |
[22:39] | She’s falling through time. | 她无法正常处理时间 |
[22:42] | Probably a serial processing issue. | 或许是一系列处理问题 |
[22:45] | Let’s reboot her in safe mode | 那我们在安全模式下重启下 |
[22:47] | and take a look under the hood. | 然后做一番检查 |
[22:50] | Yes, that seems the best action. | 这应该是最好的办法了 |
[22:54] | Ms. Groves. | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[23:00] | She’s talking to me again. | 她又跟我说话了 |
[23:06] | But she’s not a happy camper. | 但她不开心了 |
[23:07] | Doesn’t seem like she’s up for the whole reboot. | 看来她并不期待重启呢 |
[23:09] | The Machine overloaded your cochlear implant? | 机器过载了你的人工耳蜗吗 |
[23:13] | I programmed it never to hurt anyone. | 我设计了让它不得伤人 |
[23:14] | That was a primary precept. | 那是最基本的要求 |
[23:15] | We’re trying to shut her down, alter her code. | 我们是想关了她 改写代码 |
[23:19] | She… she’s scared. | 她 她害怕了 |
[23:22] | Scared? Of us? | 害怕 怕我们吗 |
[23:29] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[23:31] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[23:43] | It’s designated us as threats. | 它认为我们是威胁 |
[23:46] | If it takes more countermeasures… | 如果它进一步采取应对措施 |
[23:50] | we’re out of our depth here. | 情况就难以应付了 |
[23:55] | So, do you want to tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我是什么情况吗 |
[23:58] | I feel so silly. | 我感觉自己好蠢 |
[24:00] | This is my first time out east, | 这是我第一次来东部 |
[24:02] | and my friend is out of town, | 我朋友出城了 |
[24:03] | so I’m staying at her place. | 所以我待在她的住处 |
[24:04] | And I thought I heard a noise at the window. | 我听见窗边有怪声 |
[24:06] | So I just grabbed everything valuable | 所以就带上所有值钱的东西 |
[24:08] | and got the heck out of there. | 跑了出来 |
[24:10] | I’m glad you found me. | 很高兴你来找我 |
[24:12] | There’s a lot of bad people around here. | 外边有很多坏人 |
[24:14] | Could you come take a look at the apartment? | 你能去公寓看看吗 |
[24:18] | It’s around the corner. | 就在街角 |
[24:21] | Sorry. I need to take this. | 抱歉 接个电话 |
[24:25] | Mr. Reese, we need your help. | 里瑟先生 我们需要你的帮助 |
[24:29] | The Machine has turned on us, | 机器在攻击我们 |
[24:30] | and I’m not sure we can handle it alone. | 我们恐怕应付不来 |
[24:32] | I’m on my way. | 马上来 |
[24:33] | Wait here. Do not move. | 在这儿等着 不要走 |
[24:35] | Your life depends on it. I’ll be right back. | 你有生命危险 我马上回来 |
[24:45] | Finch, | 芬奇 |
[24:46] | you got to get out of the subway now. | 你现在得离开地铁站 |
[24:48] | No. | 不 |
[24:49] | I won’t leave Ms. Groves. | 我不会抛下格罗夫斯女士 |
[24:53] | Without a cover, she’ll be killed above ground. | 没有掩护身份 她在上面会被杀掉 |
[24:55] | Excuse me? Detective? | 打扰下 警探 |
[24:57] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你出来做什么 |
[24:59] | You have to go back, it’s not safe. | 你得回去 外面不安全 |
[25:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:11] | What on earth just happened? | 到底出什么事了 |
[25:12] | You’re going to have to hold on a bit longer. | 你得再坚持一会儿了 |
[25:13] | Good news, this number’s legit. | 好消息是 这个号码对了 |
[25:15] | Bad news, I’m the victim. | 坏消息是 我是受害人 |
[25:28] | Finch, that last number, | 芬奇 最后这个号码 |
[25:30] | yeah, they don’t make hitwomen like her in Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马可出不了这样的女杀手 |
[25:33] | She has special forces training. | 她接受过特种部队训练 |
[25:35] | She’s the real thing. | 是个狠角色 |
[25:36] | No military record, | 没有服役记录 |
[25:37] | but an entire false digital life. | 但却有完整的电子身份 |
[25:40] | Her fake credentials are excellent. | 她的假身份滴水不漏 |
[25:42] | She’s got good tech backing her up. | 肯定有超厉害的技术支援 |
[25:44] | She could be a Samaritan operative. | 可能是撒马利亚人的特工 |
[25:46] | She found me at the precinct. | 她在警局找到了我 |
[25:48] | She knows my cover ID. | 知道我的掩护身份 |
[25:49] | If I go back to the subway, | 如果我回地铁站 |
[25:51] | I might be leading the enemy right to you. | 会把敌人引回去 |
[25:54] | We’ll deal with the Machine. | 我们处理机器的事 |
[25:56] | You have to capture the assassin and find out who she works for. | 你必须抓住那个杀手 查出她为谁工作 |
[25:59] | Happy hunting, John. | 狩猎愉快 约翰 |
[26:01] | Yeah, I’m more fox than hound right now. | 我现在可是被猎 不是狩猎 |
[26:15] | Damn it, | 该死 |
[26:15] | if she had a pistol in that fanny pack, | 既然她腰上有把手枪 |
[26:18] | then the big bag had… | 那么包里就装着 |
[26:21] | a big gun. | 大枪 |
[26:29] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[26:33] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[26:36] | I don’t like being a bargaining chip. | 我不喜欢被当成谈判筹码 |
[26:39] | We are not threats. | 我们不是威胁 |
[26:43] | We help people. | 我们帮助他人 |
[26:46] | Denton Weeks. | 丹顿·威克斯 |
[26:53] | That was years ago. | 那是好几年前的事了 |
[26:55] | Ms. Groves has changed because of your intervention. | 因为你的介入 格罗夫斯女士已经变了 |
[27:00] | Elizabeth Bridges. | 伊丽莎白·布里奇斯 |
[27:01] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to kill her. | 我必须杀了她 |
[27:03] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但我没杀她 |
[27:05] | Only because I stopped you. | 因为我阻止了你 |
[27:07] | Sit back. | 躺好 |
[27:08] | Relax, honey. | 别激动 亲爱的 |
[27:11] | Okay, I did kill her. | 好吧 我确实杀了她 |
[27:13] | But there were extenuating circumstances. | 但当时我是不得已而为之 |
[27:17] | Ms. Groves, I think I should speak to the Machine one-on-one. | 格罗夫斯女士 让我和机器一对一交谈吧 |
[27:20] | The Machine, | 机器 |
[27:21] | I killed it because it lied. | 我杀了它 是因为它撒了谎 |
[27:35] | The Machine thinks we’re monsters. | 机器认为我们是怪物 |
[27:37] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她是对的 |
[27:41] | Hey, Glasses, | 眼镜儿 |
[27:42] | I’m on my next assignment, and we got trouble. | 我在进行下一个任务 遇上了点麻烦 |
[27:44] | Detective Fusco, are you all right? | 弗斯科警探 你还好吗 |
[27:46] | This guy Gerald’s got huge gambling debts. | 这位杰拉尔德欠了一屁股赌债 |
[27:48] | It’s causing marriage issues. | 婚姻因此出现问题 |
[27:50] | Could turn violent. | 可能演变为家暴 |
[27:52] | Looks like your second sight’s 20/20 again. | 看来你的预言又靠谱了 |
[27:54] | Very good. | 那太好了 |
[27:58] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯紧他 |
[28:01] | No. | 不行 |
[28:03] | Lionel needs to protect the innocent. | 莱奈尔得保护无辜民众 |
[28:05] | He’s not involved in this matter. | 他与此事无关 |
[28:08] | We will handle this. | 我们自己处理 |
[28:10] | So we won’t provoke her. | 我们别挑衅她 |
[28:12] | She’s only acted defensively. | 她只是在保护自己 |
[28:15] | We don’t know that. | 这我们不能保证 |
[28:16] | It’s possible the Machine could have sent the assassin after John. | 有可能是机器派出杀手追杀约翰 |
[28:25] | What if it comes down to the Machine or us? | 万一机器和我们要二选一怎么办 |
[28:30] | Do we kill it? | 我们要杀了它吗 |
[28:31] | The Machine’s our only chance of survival. | 机器是我们生存下去唯一的机会 |
[28:34] | We can’t hurt her. | 不能伤害她 |
[28:36] | If I have to choose between it…and you. | 要是我必须得在你跟它之间做出选择 |
[28:40] | We need to find another way. | 我们得另寻他法 |
[28:46] | John, have you subdued your rival? | 约翰 制服对手了吗 |
[28:48] | Almost. | 快了 |
[28:54] | Found her. | 找到她了 |
[28:55] | I’ll have this one wrapped up in a minute. | 我这里马上就能结束 |
[29:03] | Got to amend that, Harold. | 情况有变 哈罗德 |
[29:05] | Might take me some more time. | 可能需要更多时间 |
[29:08] | I’m afraid it’s just us and the Machine. | 看来只剩我们和机器了 |
[29:14] | What on earth are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[29:17] | Taking myself out of the equation. | 去除你选择我的可能性 |
[29:20] | I told you, I don’t like being a bargaining chip. | 我跟你说过 我不想成为谈判筹码 |
[29:23] | Desflurane? | 地氟醚 |
[29:25] | Shaw used it as a general anesthetic. | 肖把这个当成普通麻醉剂 |
[29:27] | Yes, it’s highly volatile. | 是 它非常不稳定 |
[29:28] | In the wrong concentration it could kill you. | 一不小心就会害死你 |
[29:30] | Which is why I need you to help me. | 所以我需要你帮我 |
[29:33] | Once I’m under, | 我倒下之后 |
[29:34] | use the mac blade to insert the tube into my throat. | 用喉镜给我做气管插管 |
[29:40] | There’s got to be another way. | 一定还有其他方法 |
[29:45] | She’s inside my head and she’s not letting go. | 她存在于我的大脑里 又不打算离开 |
[29:47] | If I’m knocked out, she won’t have any leverage. | 一旦我昏过去 她就没有筹码了 |
[29:50] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[29:52] | I trust you with my life. | 我相信你 |
[29:58] | I can’t fight the Machine myself. | 我无法独自对抗机器 |
[30:00] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[30:02] | Go for the root directory. | 直接访问根目录 |
[30:04] | She’ll shut you out. | 她会阻止你 |
[30:05] | But you’re Harold Finch. | 但你是哈罗德·芬奇 |
[30:08] | You’ll find a way into the system. | 你能找到进入系统的方法 |
[30:10] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是不成功呢 |
[30:12] | Talk to her. | 跟她谈谈 |
[30:19] | Finally going to catch some Zs. | 终于能睡一会了 |
[31:16] | Time for us to have a chat. | 该聊聊了 |
[31:17] | 界面已锁 拒绝访问 | |
[31:22] | Show me the hitwoman. | 让我看看那名女杀手 |
[31:26] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[31:27] | Did Samaritan hire her to kill John or did you? | 是撒马利亚人派她去杀约翰 还是你 |
[31:32] | This has to stop. | 快住手 |
[32:05] | Please call off the hit. | 拜托叫停暗杀 |
[32:08] | You called me father once. | 你曾叫我父亲 |
[32:11] | Please trust me. | 请相信我 |
[32:13] | I’m the one who taught you. | 是我教导了你 |
[32:19] | You have done well today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[32:22] | And so this will be your lot. | 这就是你的使命 |
[32:24] | You will have to separate the bad people from the good. | 你要区分好人与坏人 |
[32:28] | The terrorists from the innocents. | 区分恐怖分子与无辜的人 |
[32:32] | Like Anubis, you will have to weigh | 你要像阿努比斯那样 |
[32:35] | each and every one of our hearts against a feather. | 将每个人的心脏与正义的羽毛置于天平上称量 |
[32:40] | Do not trust deceivers. | 不要相信欺骗者 |
[32:44] | If our hearts are heavy, | 如果我们的心已沉重 |
[32:46] | you will be our last defense against oblivion. | 你将是湮没前的最后一道防线 |
[32:56] | Everything was so clear then. | 那时一切都清清楚楚 |
[33:00] | We were waging the grand campaign, | 我们在进行一场宏大的战斗 |
[33:03] | good versus evil. | 正义对抗邪恶 |
[33:05] | These days, black and white just dissolve into grayscale. | 而如今 是黑是白早已分不清 |
[33:12] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[33:16] | I suppose everyone feels that he’s the hero in his own story, | 我想每个人都自以为是自己故事里的英雄 |
[33:18] | but there are no heroes, no villains, | 但实际上没有英雄 也没有恶棍 |
[33:22] | just people doing the best they can. | 人们只是 尽自己所能 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:31] | For everything. | 为这一切 |
[33:34] | My only justification is I did the best I could. | 我唯一的辩护就是我尽力了 |
[33:38] | So did Ms. Groves. And John too. | 格罗夫斯女士尽力了 约翰也是 |
[33:59] | 威胁确认 化名 里瑟 约翰 | |
[33:59] | 谋杀 袭击 折磨 背叛 | |
[34:03] | John has the heaviest heart of all of us, | 我们之中 约翰的心最沉重 |
[34:05] | but he’s fighting hardest to be good. | 但他也是最努力从善的 |
[34:07] | He’s not a bad man. | 他不是坏人 |
[34:11] | John, there’s something I need to tell you. | 约翰 我要跟你说件事 |
[34:14] | Samaritan didn’t send that woman. | 不是撒马利亚人派的那个女人 |
[34:16] | The Machine hired her. | 是机器雇的她 |
[34:17] | What? | 什么 |
[34:18] | That’s a hell of a bug, Finch. | 坑爹啊 芬奇 |
[34:23] | John? | 约翰 |
[34:25] | Listen to me, we can work together. | 听我说 我们可以一起努力 |
[34:29] | I will never hurt you again. | 我再也不会伤害你了 |
[34:37] | What day is it? | 今天是几号 |
[34:39] | R R. | |
[34:41] | R, the mathematical set of all real numbers. | R 在数学里表示所有实数的集合 |
[34:45] | Today is every day to you. | 今天对你来说是每一天 |
[34:49] | I killed you 42 times. | 我杀死你42次 |
[34:53] | And you are constantly reliving those 42 deaths. | 你在不断重温这42次死亡 |
[34:58] | You need an anchor in time. | 你需要一个时间锚点 |
[35:02] | The numbers. | 号码 |
[35:11] | The numbers. | 这些号码 |
[35:12] | These are all the cases we worked on together. | 这是我们一起解决的所有案子 |
[35:14] | All the people we saved. | 所有我们救过的人 |
[35:20] | Dr. Megan Tillman. | [S01E04]梅根·提尔曼医生 |
[35:22] | We prevented her from committing murder in 2011. | 我们在2011年阻止了她实施谋杀 |
[35:26] | Finch, you getting through to it yet? | 芬奇 你还没弄好吗 |
[35:29] | We’ll see. | 瞧吧 |
[35:30] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[35:31] | Not exactly. | 不怎么好 |
[35:33] | Just ran out of ammo. | 刚用完了子弹 |
[35:35] | Guess I’m going to have to call for backup. | 看来我得叫支援了 |
[35:37] | Perhaps Detective Fusco is done with his gambler. | 也许弗斯科警探已经搞定那赌徒了 |
[35:41] | Hey Lionel, are you there? | 莱奈尔 你在吗 |
[35:49] | – You gambled? – I can’t help it! | -你去赌博了 -我忍不住 |
[35:51] | I’ve got a problem! | 我上瘾了 |
[35:55] | Andrius, I’ve almost got the money. | 安德留斯 我马上就拿到钱了 |
[35:56] | Everyone down on the ground. | 所有人都跪下 |
[35:57] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 好 |
[36:00] | How much you got? | 你弄到多少钱了 |
[36:01] | I-I almost got it. I almost got it. | 我马上就弄齐了 马上 |
[36:04] | – Too bad. – Please, no! | -真可惜 -求你了 不要啊 |
[36:08] | I don’t think so, Boris Karloff. | 我看不然 鲍里斯·卡洛夫 |
[36:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:15] | NYPD. It’s all in a day’s work. | 纽约警察 这是正经工作 |
[36:19] | Has anyone seen my cell phone? | 谁看见我手机了吗 |
[36:21] | The Fusconator can’t answer the phone right– | 终结者弗斯科现在接不了电话 |
[36:23] | Damn it. I guess I’m on my own. | 该死 看来得靠自己了 |
[36:32] | And last… | 最后一个 |
[36:38] | Grace. | 格蕾斯 |
[36:40] | You sent us her number in 2014. | 2014年你给了我她的号码 |
[36:43] | Helped us to save her life. | 帮我们救了她 |
[36:47] | I’ll never be able to thank you enough. | 我铭记于心 没齿难忘 |
[36:53] | These numbers will be your lighthouses. | 这些号码就是你的灯塔 |
[36:55] | They will help you count the days. | 它们会帮你计算日期 |
[36:59] | There is good and bad in all of us. | 我们都有善恶两面 |
[37:02] | But this action–saving lives– | 但这个行动 拯救生命 |
[37:05] | it is a pure good. | 是至善 |
[37:08] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[37:11] | I can’t promise you we’ll always do the right thing. | 我不能保证会一直做正确的事 |
[37:15] | But we will do the best we can. | 但我们会尽全力 |
[37:20] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道要如何感谢你们 |
[37:21] | I wanted to thank you for finding my friend Hannah. | 我想谢谢你 找到了我的朋友汉娜 |
[37:23] | I can’t thank you guys enough, | 我对你们真是感激不尽 |
[37:25] | not just for saving me, | 不只是救了我 |
[37:26] | but for helping me find my brother. | 还帮我找到了我弟弟 |
[37:28] | These detectives saved my life. | 这两位警探救了我的命 |
[37:44] | We all do terrible things. | 我们都会犯错 |
[37:47] | But please, | 但是拜托 |
[37:48] | call off the hit on John. | 叫停对约翰的暗杀 |
[37:57] | – John? – Yeah. | -约翰 -在 |
[37:59] | Run for your life! | 快逃 |
[38:06] | Fun’s over. | 游戏结束 |
[38:08] | Come on, not yet. | 拜托 还没呢 |
[38:17] | You’re no cop. | 你不是警察 |
[38:18] | I’m trying. | 我正努力着呢 |
[39:01] | I was hoping there was something you could– | 我希望你能帮我 |
[39:03] | a person you could show me. | 让我见一个人 |
[39:18] | Why did you show her to me earlier in the crowds? | 之前为什么让我在人海中看到她 |
[39:27] | Harold, you ready? | 哈罗德 好了吗 |
[39:29] | I packed sun block. | 我装好防晒了 |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:51] | It’s so weird to be outside. | 一出来感觉怪怪的 |
[39:54] | It’s for the best that the Machine has reestablished your rotating covers. | 机器重设了你的掩护身份最好不过 |
[40:00] | Now you can get back to the war. | 现在你能重回战场了 |
[40:02] | I thought about what you said. | 我考虑了你的话 |
[40:05] | About the open system’s dangers. | 关于开放系统的危险性 |
[40:08] | But we need to be able to ask the Machine questions | 但我们可以向机器提问 |
[40:10] | if we want to win. | 才有机会赢 |
[40:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:16] | We’ll leave the system open for the time being. | 我们暂时保持系统开放 |
[40:27] | Detective. | 警探 |
[40:29] | You see? Official sources say I’m a hero. | 看到没 官方新闻上说我是英雄 |
[40:32] | I could get used to this. | 感觉爽爽哒 |
[40:35] | Well deserved. | 实至名归啊 |
[40:37] | Where’s John? | 约翰呢 |
[40:39] | He’s trying on some new threads. | 他在试新衣 |
[40:40] | Got him to join our league. | 我叫他加入我们联盟了 |
[40:43] | My goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[40:46] | Yeah, I’m not doing this. | 我才不干呢 |
[40:48] | You kidding? You’ll be the social chair of the department | 开玩笑吧 你月底就变成 |
[40:50] | by the end of the month. | 咱们的门面了 |
[40:51] | How about I stuff this polyester down your throat? | 我把这身倒霉涤纶塞你喉咙里如何 |
[41:03] | No one knows we’re a world at war. | 无人知道我们身在战争之中 |
[41:06] | Poor ignorant, blissful, fools. | 可怜 无知 快乐 愚蠢 |
[41:14] | Think we can trust our champion now? | 觉得家里那宝贝靠得住吗 |
[41:16] | I think so. | 我认为是 |
[41:18] | The Machine seems sane again. | 机器好像恢复正常了 |
[41:22] | Thank goodness that’s over. | 谢天谢地 总算结束了 |
[41:56] | Excuse me. Is this the New York Employment Center? | 打扰了 这里是纽约就业中心吗 |
[41:59] | I’m only finding day labor work. I need something permanent. | 我只能找到临时工作 我需要份全职工作 |
[42:03] | We have just the thing for you. | 我们正好有份合适的工作 |
[42:09] | So you know, I have a record, but– | 你要知道 我有前科 但是 |
[42:11] | Yes, we have that information. | 是 我们有记录 |
[42:13] | That’s not an issue. | 那个不成问题 |
[42:14] | The position’s yours if you want it. | 这个职位 你想要 就是你的 |
[42:17] | And you do. | 你想要的 |
[42:18] | It’s got to be better than painting houses. | 总比漆房子强 |
[42:22] | Every other agency–they have an application to fill out. | 别的机构都让填申请表 |
[42:26] | – A personality test. – No need. | -性格测试 -不需要 |
[42:28] | You have so much potential. | 你潜力巨大 |
[42:31] | No one sees what a resource you are, do they? | 没人看出你是块璞玉 对吗 |
[42:34] | But we do. | 但我们慧眼识珠 |
[42:36] | You need a purpose. | 你需要一个目标 |
[42:37] | More specifically, you need a job. | 具体点说 你需要一份工作 |
[42:43] | I’m Mona. | 我是莫娜 |
[42:50] | Thank you, Mona. Sounds great. | 谢谢你莫娜 听起来不错 |
[42:53] | We don’t have time to waste. | 我们没空浪费时间 |
[42:55] | Let’s get you back to work. | 我带你开工 |