时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system… | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | secret system… | 秘密系统 |
[00:09] | A system you asked for to keep you safe. | 一套你请求护你安全的系统 |
[00:13] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:17] | You granted it the power to see everything– | 你允许它监视一切 |
[00:19] | to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people. | 标识 规范 控制普通人的生活 |
[00:25] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:28] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:30] | But to it, you are all irrelevant, | 但对它而言 你们都无关紧要 |
[00:32] | victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way. | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路 |
[00:36] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:51] | Here we are. | 来了 |
[00:53] | Come in. | 进来 |
[00:54] | I was just catching up with Agent Stanton here. | 我正在向斯坦顿特工介绍情况 |
[01:00] | John. | 约翰 |
[01:01] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[01:04] | Supervisory Agent Terence Beale. | 高级特工特伦斯·比尔 |
[01:06] | It’s good to meet you, Sir. | 幸会 长官 |
[01:07] | And you, John. | 彼此彼此 约翰 |
[01:10] | Although, to be honest, I feel like I already know you. | 不过坦白说 我感觉已经认识你很久了 |
[01:12] | Sir? | 长官 |
[01:13] | You enlisted in ’93. | 你93年入伍 |
[01:15] | Rose from infantry to rangers to special forces. | 从步兵调升游骑兵再调升特种部队 |
[01:18] | In ’05, you joined the agency and trained at the Farm, | 05年加入中情局并受训 |
[01:22] | scored in the top 10% of your class, | 成绩名列前矛 |
[01:24] | and displayed particular… | 尤其表现出色 |
[01:27] | creativity in hand-to-hand combat and evasive driving exercises. | 令人赞叹的 是白刃战和防御驾驶方面 |
[01:33] | All of which led to you being selected to serve | 因此被选中参加 |
[01:35] | in the agency’s Special Activities division, | 中情局特别行动组 |
[01:37] | along with Mark Snow and Kara here. | 与马克·斯诺和这位卡拉共事 |
[01:42] | And to answer your question, | 顺便回答你的问题 |
[01:44] | I know all this because I’m the one who selected you. | 我知道这些 因为就是我选中的你 |
[01:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[01:50] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[01:53] | I just thought you should know why I requested the two of you. | 我只想你们知道 我为什么选择你们俩 |
[01:56] | For this assignment, I need my best. | 这次任务 我需要最出色的人选 |
[02:00] | Outside of Malajat last month, | 上个月[阿富汗]马拉扎特城外 |
[02:02] | the Taliban intercepted a shipment of Stinger missiles, | 塔利班拦截了一批毒刺导弹 |
[02:05] | which was subsequently used in a Taliban offensive. | 之后塔利班一直用其进行攻击 |
[02:08] | The transport was a classified op. | 那次运送本是机密任务 |
[02:11] | Our job is to find out how the Taliban knew about it. | 我们的任务是查出为什么塔利班会知情 |
[02:15] | We have any ideas? | 有线索吗 |
[02:17] | Name’s Brent Tomlinson. | 布伦特·汤姆林森 |
[02:19] | He’s an Army military advisor | 他是陆军参谋 |
[02:20] | who had advance knowledge of the shipment’s schedule and payload. | 他很清楚运输安排和有效载荷 |
[02:24] | We think the Taliban paid him off? | 是怀疑塔利班收买了他 |
[02:26] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[02:27] | They’re well funded with Saudi money via Qatar. | 他们从沙特经卡塔尔拿到不少资助 |
[02:29] | Maybe they gave him some of that money. | 也许他们把钱给了他 |
[02:31] | That’s what we need you to find out. | 这就是我们要查证的 |
[02:33] | And if they did? | 如果查证属实 |
[02:36] | Then you’re to handle it in the appropriate way… | 那你们就要好好处理一下 |
[02:40] | Ensuring there’s no agency exposure. | 确保不能牵连到中情局 |
[02:45] | Clear? | 明白没 |
[02:46] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[02:56] | Avast, ye mateys. | 站住 |
[02:59] | Welcome to Scallywags. | 欢迎来到”流氓海盗” |
[03:02] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[03:05] | When you said you needed to change our lunch plans, | 你之前说要改变午餐计划时 |
[03:07] | I wasn’t expecting something so…colorful. | 我真没想到如此 丰富多彩 |
[03:12] | It was John’s idea. | 约翰的主意 |
[03:13] | Couldn’t get a table at Chuck E. Cheese? | 查克芝士订不到桌吗 |
[03:16] | He’s working on a case nearby. | 他在附近处理个案子 |
[03:23] | So, Iris… | 那么爱莉丝 |
[03:24] | Where is your new man of mystery? | 你那新任的神秘男主角呢 |
[03:27] | I’m sure he’s close. | 肯定快到了 |
[03:46] | Not so fast. | 没那么快 |
[04:00] | Hey, sweetheart. | 你好 宝贝 |
[04:02] | Hey, just wondering where you are. | 你好 你在哪里呢 |
[04:04] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[04:05] | Me too. I just had to make a pit stop in the little buccaneers’ room. | 我也是 只是去趟小海盗房方便一下 |
[04:09] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[04:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:14] | This guy’s name is Kelso. | 此人名叫凯尔索 |
[04:15] | Now, he was sent by your business partner, | 是你的生意搭档派来的 |
[04:17] | who apparently wanted to become a sole proprietor. | 那位生意搭档看来是想吃独食了 |
[04:20] | My partner’s going to pick him up, okay? | 我搭档会来接他 明白吗 |
[04:23] | Have a nice day. | 玩得愉快 |
[04:29] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉 久等了 |
[04:33] | You must be… | 你们肯定是 |
[04:34] | Dina and Bill. | 迪娜 比尔 |
[04:38] | Slow down! | 悠着点 |
[04:42] | Guess some people just can’t handle their grog. | 看来是有人喝多了 |
[04:55] | – What’s shakin’, Finch? – Mr. Reese. | -干什么呢 芬奇 -里瑟先生 |
[05:00] | How was your lunch with Dr. Campbell and her parents? | 你和坎贝尔医生及其父母的午餐如何 |
[05:03] | It was a bit rocky at first. | 开始有点僵 |
[05:05] | By the end, I think I was growing on them. | 到最后 我越来越讨他们喜欢了 |
[05:07] | An experience I can personally relate to. | 依我看来 便该如此 |
[05:10] | So things are going well between the two of you? | 这么说你们俩进展良好 |
[05:14] | Well enough. Iris still has a lot of questions. | 够好了 爱莉丝还是一脑门问号 |
[05:17] | – Be cautious in your answers. – I intend to be. | -回答时千万当心 -正有此意 |
[05:20] | Otherwise, I think it’s good that you’re attempting to | 不过 我觉得你尝试 |
[05:23] | have a more normal life. | 正常生活挺好的 |
[05:26] | That is, when you’re not risking your life saving people. | 前提是 你没有拼着性命救人 |
[05:28] | Or trying to stay a step ahead of an artificial superintelligence | 或者竭力阻止人工智能 |
[05:31] | bent on world domination. | 征服世界 |
[05:33] | Or that. | 没错 |
[05:34] | Looks like most of the bugs have been worked out of Machine 2.0, | 看来机器二代的大部分故障已经解决了 |
[05:37] | given the steady stream of numbers that we’ve been getting. | 因为最近我们拿到的号码很稳定 |
[05:40] | Speaking of which… | 说到号码 |
[05:42] | Alex Duncan, 25, single. | 亚历克斯·邓肯 25岁 单身 |
[05:45] | Holds a master’s degree in computer science. | 电脑硕士 |
[05:47] | Works for an international consulting firm, | 为一家国际咨询公司工作 |
[05:50] | and now you do too. | 你现在也一样 |
[05:55] | Is this necessary? | 有这必要吗 |
[05:56] | I mean, if the Machine is open, | 既然机器是开放系统 |
[05:58] | why not just ask why it’s sending us a number? | 干嘛不直接问它为什么给出这个号码 |
[06:00] | Because, Mr. Reese, although the Machine | 这是因为 里瑟先生 虽然机器 |
[06:03] | has become reliable in the delivery of the numbers, | 给出的号码很可靠了 |
[06:06] | it is still frequently unreliable | 但它在处理和给出其他信息时 |
[06:07] | in the processing and delivery of other information. | 仍然不够可靠 |
[06:11] | Case in point, it also sent me this number. | 举例来说 它还给了我这个号码 |
[06:14] | What is this, some kind of program? | 这是什么 某种程序吗 |
[06:16] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[06:18] | Clearly, it still has an affinity for riddles. | 显然 它还是喜欢谜语 |
[06:21] | Sounds like she has something fun in store for all of us today. | 看来她给我们每个人都准备好今天要嗨的了 |
[06:27] | The Machine made you a package delivery driver? | 机器让你当送货司机 |
[06:30] | Sadly, all of my identities can’t be bears or brides. | 悲哀啊 我不能永远扮熊熊或新娘 |
[06:34] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[06:35] | Don’t want to be late for my first day of training. | 培训第一天可不想迟到 |
[06:37] | Yes, I think it’s wise if perhaps we all got to work. | 是啊 我觉得我们都应该去工作了 |
[06:43] | Subtle. | 狡猾 |
[06:54] | So Anderson Rake Consulting employs over 20,000 | 安德森·雷克咨询公司的员工超过2万人 |
[06:58] | in more than 90 countries | 遍布90多个国家 |
[06:59] | and count among their clients the Department of Defense. | 其客户中包括国防部 |
[07:02] | I gathered as much when I saw my ID. | 我看到自己身份证件时就知道了 |
[07:05] | It came with a security clearance. | 要求[批准参加秘密工作]忠诚审查 |
[07:07] | How’d you manage that on short notice? | 你怎么能马上搞定的 |
[07:09] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:10] | I created an alias with security clearance | 我数月前就为你建了一个 |
[07:12] | for you months ago. | 通过了忠诚审查的化名 |
[07:13] | You should know by now, Mr. Reese, | 你早该了解我了 里瑟先生 |
[07:14] | I like to be prepared. | 我喜欢未雨绸缪 |
[07:15] | And Root calls me the Boy Scout. | 根可是管我叫”童子军”啊 |
[07:18] | Okay, I got eyes on Duncan. | 好了 我看到邓肯了 |
[07:19] | What else can you tell me about him? | 你还了解他什么情况 |
[07:21] | Let’s see. He has no criminal background. | 我看看 他没有犯罪记录 |
[07:25] | His finances appear to be in order. | 财政状况良好 |
[07:27] | He comes from a military family. | 他来自军人家庭 |
[07:29] | His father and brother both served. | 父亲和哥哥都服过役 |
[07:31] | It seems that Alex opted for the private sector. | 似乎是亚历克斯选择了私营企业 |
[07:35] | Maybe he thought there was more upside working for a contractor. | 可能他觉得为承包商工作更好 |
[07:51] | 复制设备 亚历克斯·邓肯 | |
[07:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:57] | Perfect. | 简直太好了 |
[07:58] | Hey, it happens to the best of us. | 正常 谁都难免 |
[08:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:04] | Name’s John. I’m new here. | 我叫约翰 新来的 |
[08:07] | Alex. “Strategy development”? | 亚历克斯 战略发展部 |
[08:11] | Yeah. You? | 对 你呢 |
[08:13] | Security systems management. | 安保系统管理 |
[08:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:17] | Most of the time, it’s just glorified virus scanning. | 其实大部分时间 只是做所谓的病毒扫描 |
[08:20] | Bet it beats the hell out of strategy development. | 肯定比战略发展部好得多 |
[08:23] | Has its moments, I guess. | 应该也有享受之处吧 |
[08:24] | Here. | 来 |
[08:29] | Say, I’d love to get an inside scoop on what it’s like to work around here. | 我想听知情人说说在这儿工作的情况 |
[08:34] | You want to grab a beer after work? | 下班一起喝杯啤酒如何 |
[08:37] | I– I would, but… | 我 也行 不过 |
[08:40] | it’s been a long week. | 这周真的太累了 |
[08:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:46] | Finch, there’s something definitely going on with Duncan. | 芬奇 邓肯绝对是出事了 |
[08:50] | He’s anxious, distracted, on edge. | 他极度焦虑不安 心神不宁 |
[08:52] | Any idea what it could be? | 知道是什么事吗 |
[08:54] | Not yet. I tried pairing his phone. | 还不知道 我试着配对他的电话 |
[08:56] | But it has an extra layer of encryption on it. | 但上边有额外加密 |
[08:58] | Probably has to do with the division he works in. | 应该是跟他工作的部门有关 |
[09:00] | Security systems management handles security for clients | 安保系统管理负责客户的安保 |
[09:04] | ranging from private companies to government and military networks. | 既包括私营公司 也包括军政部门 |
[09:09] | Which means Duncan has access. | 也就是说邓肯有权限 |
[09:12] | Question is, what is he doing with it? | 问题是 他用这权限干了什么 |
[09:19] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[09:20] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:23] | Gonna grab a drink. You want to join us? | 去喝一杯 要不要一起 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I’ll come. | 好 我来 |
[09:26] | Stay out of trouble. Good night. | 别惹麻烦 晚安 |
[10:03] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[10:04] | Looks like our security expert is also a fan of breaking and entering. | 看来咱这位安保专家还喜欢溜门撬锁 |
[10:09] | Into where? | 撬那里了 |
[10:11] | His supervisor’s office. | 上司的办公室 |
[10:13] | What is he looking for? | 他在找什么 |
[10:15] | Can’t tell, but whatever it is, it’s above his pay grade, | 看不出来 反正是超出他权限水平的 |
[10:20] | which is likely why we got his number. | 可能就是他号码跳出来的原因 |
[10:39] | If Duncan is selling sensitive information, | 如果邓肯在出售敏感信息 |
[10:41] | the threat could be a buyer looking to remain anonymous. | 也许是有买家想杀人灭口 |
[10:44] | Or Duncan himself, if he wants to cover his tracks. | 也许是邓肯想杀人灭口 |
[10:48] | Whatever it is, Duncan’s engaged in a dangerous game. | 反正不管怎样 邓肯都是在与虎谋皮 |
[10:53] | – Mr. Duncan. – Yes? | -邓肯先生 -是的 |
[10:55] | Step this way, please. | 这边请 |
[10:56] | Looks like someone’s done playing. | 看来有人不想玩儿了 |
[10:58] | Just have a few questions for you, sir. | 只想问你几个问题 先生 |
[11:02] | – Mr. Duncan. – Who are you? | -邓肯先生 -你是谁 |
[11:05] | It’s the CIA. | 是中情局 |
[11:07] | CIA? | 中情局 |
[11:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:10] | I’m staring at my old boss. | 我的老上司 |
[11:12] | – His name’s Beale. – Boss? | -他叫比尔 -上司 |
[11:14] | – You mean he knows you? – He knew me at one time. | -这么说他认识你 -曾经认识我 |
[11:16] | We’re going to need you to come with us. | 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[11:17] | Not until I see some ID. | 先让我看你们的身份证件 |
[11:20] | Finch, they’re grabbing him up. | 芬奇 他们在抓他 |
[11:22] | – John, you can’t intercede. – The hell I can’t. | -约翰 你不能出面 -不出不行 |
[11:24] | The CIA thinks that John Reese is dead. | 中情局认为约翰·里瑟已经死了 |
[11:27] | If Beale sees you, | 如果比尔看到你 |
[11:28] | he can marshal all the forces of the agency to hunt you down, | 他会调动中情局全部资源追捕你 |
[11:31] | and none of us need that. | 我们无法承受 |
[11:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:36] | What I need is a bigger gun. | 我需要支大枪 |
[11:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:56] | Oh, hi. You have any sugar? | 你好 有糖吗 |
[11:59] | In the bottom shelf. Sorry, who are you? | 下边架子上 抱歉 你哪位 |
[12:01] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[12:02] | I’m Gina. This is Mike. | 我是吉娜 这位是麦克 |
[12:05] | Here, Brent. Have a seat. | 来 布伦特 坐 |
[12:10] | You’re Americans. | 你们是美国人 |
[12:12] | From the State Department? | 国务院来的 |
[12:15] | Not quite. | 非也 |
[12:17] | You’re not reporters. | 你们不是记者 |
[12:18] | Oh, God, no. | 当然不 |
[12:20] | But we do have some questions for you. | 不过我们倒是有几个问题要问你 |
[12:22] | Questions about what? | 什么问题 |
[12:24] | A weapons shipment and some Stingers that went missing last month. | 上个月在运输时丢失的毒刺导弹 |
[12:29] | Okay, look, whoever you are, | 好吧 不管你们是谁 |
[12:30] | I’m not comfortable discussing a classified operation. | 讨论机密行动让我感觉不舒服 |
[12:35] | Then, by all means… | 那别客气 |
[12:37] | Get comfortable. | 舒服点 |
[12:43] | Duncan must’ve stolen some highly sensitive material | 邓肯肯定是偷了些高敏感材料 |
[12:45] | in order to get the attention of someone like Beale. | 才会惊动比尔这种层次的人 |
[12:48] | Shouldn’t we at least consider the possibility that Duncan is a spy? | 我们不应该考虑到邓肯是间谍的可能性吗 |
[12:51] | Maybe the CIA has good cause to question him. | 也许中情局询问他理由充分啊 |
[12:53] | Finch, Beale doesn’t just ask questions. | 芬奇 比尔不会只是询问 |
[12:56] | He and his agents find and eliminate enemies of the state. | 他和他的特工负责找到并清除国家的敌人 |
[12:58] | Duncan deserves more due process than that. | 邓肯有权接受法定程序 |
[13:00] | Then what do you propose that we do? | 那你建议我们怎么办 |
[13:01] | Beale will interrogate Duncan. | 比尔会审问邓肯 |
[13:03] | Depending how long that takes before he breaks? | 要看邓肯多久会开口交待 |
[13:05] | Might only be a couple of hours after that, Duncan’s gone. | 交待后几小时内 邓肯就完了 |
[13:08] | Your cover will be too, if Beale identifies you. | 要是比尔认出你 你的掩护身份也一样 |
[13:11] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心 |
[13:13] | Before I can save Duncan, I’ve got to find him first. | 要救出邓肯 我总得先找到他 |
[13:17] | You sure your Machine can’t help? | 确定你的机器帮不上忙吗 |
[13:19] | I can try, but I promise nothing. | 我试试 但不敢肯定 |
[13:21] | Ms. Groves is calling. I’ll keep you informed. | 格罗夫斯女士打电话来了 有进展我随时通知你 |
[13:23] | Right. | 好 |
[13:24] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[13:26] | Ms. Groves? Are you all right? | 格罗夫斯女士 你还好吗 |
[13:29] | Between the creepy stares from my training driver and my sore back? | 前有教练司机目光如炬 后有腰酸背痛坐立不安 |
[13:33] | I’d say just peachy. | 简直好得不得了 |
[13:35] | Remember to lift with your legs. | 记得用腿 别用腰 |
[13:37] | Thanks for the tip. | 我谢谢您了 |
[13:39] | I’m calling because I think | 我打电话是要告诉你 |
[13:40] | I know the reason the Machine put me in this job. | 我知道机器为什么安排我这个工作了 |
[13:43] | What might that be? | 为什么 |
[13:44] | On our route today, we delivered several packages to a building in midtown. | 我们今天的行程中 会送几个包裹到中城区 |
[13:48] | 590 Madison, Suite 908. | 麦迪逊大道590号 908室 |
[13:50] | Something odd about that? | 有什么古怪之处吗 |
[13:52] | The packages weren’t meant for that address. | 包裹本不应该送去那个地址 |
[13:53] | They were rerouted there by the delivery computer. | 是被送货电脑安排的 |
[13:56] | Then it had us pick up the same packages later | 然后它又安排我们稍后去取回这些包裹 |
[13:59] | and deliver them to their original addresses. | 再送去原定地址 |
[14:02] | The building directory shows no tenant in Suite 908. | 大厦目录显示908室没有租客 |
[14:05] | My training driver says packages have been going there for weeks. | 教练司机说几周来一直有包裹送到那里 |
[14:12] | Looks like they’re all from electronics companies. | 好像都是来自电子公司 |
[14:17] | It could be that the Machine is rerouting them, | 可能是机器安排的 |
[14:20] | looking for something to help it rebuild. | 帮助重建它 |
[14:21] | I think an ASI is behind this | 我相信是人工超级智能做的 |
[14:23] | but…not ours. | 不过 不是我们的 |
[14:27] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[14:28] | It’s been spreading its malware on a massive scale. | 它在大规划安插自己的恶意软件 |
[14:32] | Maybe this is how it’s doing it. | 也许就是这么做的 |
[14:33] | I need to inspect one of those packages. | 我需要查看下那些包裹 |
[14:35] | Can you secure one? | 能弄到一个吗 |
[14:36] | Not without raising a red flag. They’re all tracked. | 肯定会触发警示 全都装了追踪设备 |
[14:38] | So if even one is missing, Samaritan will know. | 哪怕只丢了一个 撒马利亚人也会察觉 |
[14:42] | I may have a way around that. | 我也许有个办法 |
[14:44] | Gotta go. | 不说了 |
[14:55] | Okay, Finch, I’m here. | 好了 芬奇 我到了 |
[14:56] | Is this really all the Machine can give us? | 机器能给的就这点啊 |
[14:58] | I’m afraid so. | 是的 |
[14:59] | Based on the SUV’s license plate you’ve provided, | 根据你提供的车牌号码 |
[15:01] | the Machine has identified that stretch of road as the last known location of Beale’s vehicle. | 机器识别出了比尔车辆最后出现的地址 |
[15:06] | Figures. | 明白 |
[15:07] | Beale’s gonna find a place where he can drug and interrogate him. | 比尔会找个地方对他下药 审问他 |
[15:10] | Sounds like you’re still searching for a needle in the proverbial haystack. | 看来你还是在大海捞针啊 |
[15:13] | Not if you know what you’re looking for: | 知道要找什么就不难 |
[15:15] | controlled access, with no traffic or people. | 进出可控 交通不便 渺无人烟 |
[15:20] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[15:22] | Call you back, Finch. | 回头打给你 芬奇 |
[15:28] | Why were you accessing those classified files, Mr. Duncan? | 你为什么要拿那些机密文件 邓肯先生 |
[15:32] | What were you going to do with them? | 你打算拿它们干什么 |
[15:34] | Maybe I’ll answer your questions | 要我回答你的问题 |
[15:36] | after you answer mine. | 你先回答我的 |
[15:40] | See what you can get off this. | 试试能问出什么 |
[15:42] | Keep him awake. | 不许他睡着 |
[15:43] | Beale. | 比尔 |
[15:46] | Eyes open, smart guy. | 睁开眼 聪明小子 |
[15:47] | You got miles to go before you sleep. | 想睡 还早着呢 |
[15:49] | You don’t. | 不早 |
[16:03] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我带你出去 |
[16:05] | Stay close. Let’s go. | 跟紧点 走 |
[16:11] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:46] | Let’s go. Move! | 走 追 |
[16:52] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:55] | Who the hell was that guy? | 那家伙是谁啊 |
[16:58] | A ghost. | 幽灵 |
[17:00] | From the past. | 来自过去 |
[17:16] | Hope you’re going to put everything back when you’re done. | 你搞定后会物归原位吧 |
[17:17] | Yeah, after I find the money. | 会 等我找到钱再说 |
[17:19] | What makes you think I had anything to do with that stolen shipment? | 你凭什么认为我和丢失的货品有关 |
[17:23] | You’re one in a small circle who knew about it. | 知情人不多 你是其中之一 |
[17:26] | Look at the part of the world we’re in. | 看看我们所处的世界吧 |
[17:29] | If it’s a security breach you’re looking for, | 如果你们要找安全漏洞 |
[17:31] | try the local police and soldiers. | 去找本地警察和士兵 |
[17:34] | The way the tribal alliances shift here, | 部落盟友如城头变幻大王旗 |
[17:35] | today’s ally is tomorrow’s enemy. | 今之友军 明之敌军 |
[17:38] | Or maybe your alliances have shifted. | 也许你这盟友就已经变幻了 |
[17:42] | You say that like you know anything about me. | 你说得好像对我无所不知一样 |
[17:45] | You know I volunteered for this post? | 你知道我是自愿来此工作吗 |
[17:48] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[17:51] | Because I believed in what we were doing here. | 因为我曾坚信我们在此的使命 |
[17:53] | Believed I could make a difference, not a buck. | 坚信我们能改变这里 不是为钱 |
[17:56] | And have you? Made a difference? | 那你做到了吗 改变这里了吗 |
[17:59] | Yeah, I like to think so. | 我希望是的 |
[18:02] | But? | 但是呢 |
[18:03] | But it’s a little hard when you’re looked at as invaders | 但是有点难 因为你被当成入侵者 |
[18:06] | instead of liberators, | 而非解放者 |
[18:07] | when the local government’s for sale to the highest bidder | 当地政府已成为价高者的战利品 |
[18:09] | and you realize that the war you stepped into | 你开始意识到你所陷入的这场战争 |
[18:11] | has been going on for hundreds of years | 已经进行了数百年 |
[18:13] | and will continue for hundreds more after you leave. | 而且在你离开后将继续数百年 |
[18:15] | So if it’s a lost cause, why do it? | 既然知其不可为 又何必为之 |
[18:19] | Because it’s the job I signed up for | 因为这工作是我自己选的 |
[18:22] | and the one I still believe in. | 我仍坚信不移 |
[18:24] | – The place is clean. – Yeah. | -这里没问题 -是啊 |
[18:25] | That’s because I haven’t done anything. | 因为我什么都没做 |
[18:34] | What’s in the case, Brent? | 箱子里是什么 布伦特 |
[18:37] | My orders, daily briefings, emails. | 我的勋章 日常简报 电子邮件 |
[18:39] | Open it. | 打开 |
[18:41] | Afraid I can’t do that, | 恐怕不行 |
[18:42] | not unless you have top-secret clearance. | 除非你有绝密许可 |
[18:46] | Consider this my clearance. | 这就是我的许可 |
[18:52] | Open it. | 打开 |
[19:14] | So we done here? | 可以了吗 |
[19:28] | Takes a while for the Phenobarbital to wear off. | 镇静剂还要一会儿才能消退 |
[19:32] | I’m guessing you’re not really in strategy development. | 看来你并不是战略发展部的 |
[19:36] | At least not for your company. | 反正不是你公司的 |
[19:39] | So who are you, then? | 那你是谁 |
[19:40] | I’m the reason you’re waking up here | 我是帮你在这里醒来 |
[19:42] | instead of some CIA third world black hole. | 而非在中情局第三世界的黑洞里 |
[19:45] | – CIA? – Yeah. | -中情局 -没错 |
[19:47] | That’s who comes knocking when you steal state secrets. | 你偷国家机密 他们就会出面 |
[19:51] | Yeah, Finch, go ahead. | 芬奇 说吧 |
[19:53] | Mr. Reese, how’s Mr. Duncan? | 里瑟先生 邓肯先生如何了 |
[19:56] | He’s awake. | 醒了 |
[19:58] | Looks like he could use some room service. | 看来他需要客房服务 |
[20:00] | Room service? | 客房服务 |
[20:01] | With the safe house out of commission, | 现在安全屋都作废了 |
[20:02] | I had to make other arrangements. | 我必须另做安排 |
[20:05] | Besides, Beale will be searching fleabag motels, | 再说了 比尔会搜查低档旅馆 |
[20:07] | not high-end hotels. | 而非高端酒店 |
[20:09] | How high-end? | 有多高端 |
[20:10] | Seems that protecting Mr. Duncan is becoming costly in more ways than one. | 看来保护邓肯先生花费着实不菲 |
[20:14] | Where are you, Finch? | 你在哪里呢 芬奇 |
[20:15] | I have to assist Ms. Groves. | 我得帮格罗夫斯女士 |
[20:17] | I’ll be unavailable for a short time. | 我短时间内没空了 |
[20:20] | Fine, it’ll give me a chance | 好吧 正好给我时间 |
[20:22] | to find out what our friend here has been up to. | 查清楚咱这位朋友到底干了什么 |
[20:25] | Your turn to answer some questions. | 轮到你回答几个问题了 |
[20:28] | Like what? | 什么问题 |
[20:29] | Like what you were doing in your supervisor’s office. | 你在上司办公室干什么 |
[20:33] | What are you after and for who? | 你在找什么 为谁工作 |
[20:36] | Look, man, I’m not a spy. | 听着 我不是间谍 |
[20:38] | I wasn’t stealing state secrets, okay? | 我没偷国家机密好吗 |
[20:42] | I was looking for information… | 我在找信息 |
[20:46] | on my brother, Paul. | 关于我哥哥保罗的信息 |
[20:53] | Your brother? Why? | 你哥哥 为什么 |
[20:55] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他有麻烦了吗 |
[20:58] | No. He’s dead. | 不 他死了 |
[21:24] | Harry. You made it. | 哈罗 你到了 |
[21:26] | Yes. Your surprise is disheartening. | 是啊 你对我的低估 伤我心了 |
[21:31] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[21:32] | – Is he… – Just knocked out. | -他是不是 -只是晕了 |
[21:34] | Accidentally took an errant package to the head. | 不小心被包裹砸到脑袋了 |
[21:38] | What? He was coming on strong all day. | 怎么了 他整天献殷勤啊 |
[21:46] | We’ll have to work fast. | 我们行动要快 |
[21:48] | We’re in a dead zone, | 此处没有监控 |
[21:49] | but if the truck’s off the grid too long, | 但卡车离网时间过长 |
[21:51] | Samaritan will get suspicious. | 撒马利亚人会生疑 |
[21:54] | We should be able to locate any malware recently put on the system. | 我们应该能找到最近安装到系统的恶意软件 |
[22:00] | The quicker, the better. | 越快越好 |
[22:02] | I’m not seeing anything in applications or the operating system. | 应用软件和操作系统中没有发现 |
[22:06] | Try the firmware. | 试试固件 |
[22:15] | Something tells me he’s not going to be making any more unwanted advances. | 我感觉他不想再无谓献殷勤了 |
[22:19] | Let’s stay on task, Harry. | 专心任务 哈罗 |
[22:22] | Appears you were right, Ms. Groves. | 看来你说对了 格罗夫斯女士 |
[22:23] | There is some code here in the firmware that doesn’t belong. | 固件有些外加的代码 |
[22:28] | Can you copy it? | 能复制吗 |
[22:31] | Done. | 搞定 |
[22:40] | Goodness. Garrett, are you okay? | 天啊 加勒特 你没事吧 |
[22:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:52] | You have siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[22:56] | No. | 没有 |
[22:58] | I just had one, Paul. | 我只有一个 保罗 |
[23:01] | He was eight years older than me. | 他比我大八岁 |
[23:02] | That’s a big age difference. | 年龄差很多啊 |
[23:04] | Yeah, Paul pretty much raised me. | 是啊 几乎是保罗养大了我 |
[23:07] | Our dad wasn’t around much. | 父亲总是不在 |
[23:10] | The Army took up most of his time. | 军队占据了他的大部分时间 |
[23:13] | My dad too. | 我爸也一样 |
[23:14] | I was only 10 when Paul enlisted, | 我十岁那年 保罗入伍 |
[23:16] | decided to follow in our dad’s footsteps. | 他决定追随爸爸的步伐 |
[23:19] | Over the next few years, | 接下来的几年 |
[23:21] | I only saw him around the holidays, if at all. | 能看到他的时候 只有过节 |
[23:23] | It was always the same conversation. | 谈话内容千篇一律 |
[23:25] | He’d ask me about school, | 他问我学校怎么样 |
[23:27] | and I’d pretend to be interested in the Army. | 我假装对军队感兴趣 |
[23:30] | Truth was, we hardly knew each other anymore. | 实际上 我们几乎不认识彼此了 |
[23:36] | So your brother was killed in action? | 你哥哥在行动中遇害了吗 |
[23:40] | The major who notified us said that | 那少校告诉我们说 |
[23:42] | Paul died heroically in the service of his country. | 保罗为国英勇捐躯 |
[23:46] | Wouldn’t say more than that. | 其他就没说了 |
[23:47] | Paul’s job was classified. | 保罗的工作是机密 |
[23:50] | I never cared what Paul did for the Army. | 我之前从不在乎保罗在军队做什么 |
[23:53] | I just… | 我只是 |
[23:56] | wanted to know what happened to him. | 想知道保罗到底发生了什么 |
[24:03] | After a few years at the firm, | 在公司做了几年后 |
[24:05] | I was in a position to find out. | 我的职位能查明真相了 |
[24:08] | By stealing classified military files? | 通过盗窃军方机密文件吗 |
[24:11] | Yes, okay. A couple of times. | 好吧 有几次 |
[24:13] | But… | 但是 |
[24:15] | it felt like my last chance to know my brother, | 这是我了解哥哥的最后机会了 |
[24:20] | who he was. | 了解他的为人 |
[24:23] | Is that crazy? | 这很疯狂吗 |
[24:26] | No. | 并不 |
[24:28] | I know what it’s like to lose someone, | 我知道失去的痛苦 |
[24:31] | to want to know why. | 想了解原因 |
[24:35] | All I learned was, Paul was no hero. | 我只了解到 保罗并不是英雄 |
[24:40] | Why do you say that? | 怎么说 |
[24:43] | He was under investigation for treason. | 他当时正因叛国罪被调查 |
[24:47] | Treason? | 叛国罪 |
[24:51] | Do you still have access to the photos you took of his file? | 你还能拿到你拍的文件照片吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:56] | Those goons might have taken my cell phone | 那些暴徒拿走了我的手机 |
[24:58] | but not before I uploaded everything to the cloud. | 不过我之前已经上传到云端了 |
[25:03] | This says Paul went to work for the Pentagon | 这上边说保罗为五角大楼工作 |
[25:06] | as an intelligence officer. | 职位是情报员 |
[25:08] | It’s after that, the part about the investigation. | 之后 就是调查 |
[25:11] | He was in Afghanistan as a military advisor, | 他当时在阿富汗当陆军参谋 |
[25:14] | where the CIA suspected he was behind a stolen weapons shipment. | 当时中情局怀疑他与一起武器失窃案有关 |
[25:23] | But why would a Pentagon intelligence officer | 但为什么五角大楼的情报员 |
[25:25] | be acting as a military advisor? | 会担任陆军参谋 |
[25:30] | Unless it was a cover. | 除非是掩护身份 |
[25:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:43] | Just need to figure out our next move. | 只是在想下一步该怎么走 |
[25:54] | – Hey, Finch? – Mr. Reese. | -芬奇 -里瑟先生 |
[25:57] | Did you learn what it was Mr. Duncan was stealing? | 你查出来邓肯先生要偷什么了吗 |
[25:59] | Information on his brother, | 他哥哥的信息 |
[26:03] | about how he died. | 他怎么死的 |
[26:04] | Died? What happened to him? | 死 发生了什么 |
[26:09] | So we done here? | 可以了吗 |
[26:15] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[26:17] | You break into my quarters, hold me captive, | 你们闯入我的营房 囚禁我 |
[26:20] | wreck the place, and for what? | 把这地方翻了个遍 为了什么 |
[26:22] | You know what I’ve given to this country, | 你们知道我为这个国家付出了多少 |
[26:24] | the risks I take every day I’m out there? | 每天又冒着多大的风险吗 |
[26:26] | And this is how my own country chooses to repay me? | 我的祖国却这样回报我 |
[26:30] | Sorry, but I’m owed a hell of a lot more than that. | 抱歉 欠我的比这还多多了 |
[26:35] | You know what I’ve– | 你知道我 |
[26:40] | Now we’re done. | 现在可以了 |
[26:41] | John? John? | 约翰 约翰 |
[26:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:45] | What happened to Duncan’s brother? | 邓肯的哥哥怎么了 |
[26:48] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[27:03] | Now I see the connection. | 现在我知道联系了 |
[27:05] | Beale was running the agency’s investigation | 比尔当时负责中情局 |
[27:07] | into Duncan’s brother, | 对邓肯哥哥的调查 |
[27:09] | and he was the one who sent me and Stanton after him. | 然后派我和斯坦顿去杀了他 |
[27:11] | Well, regardless of Duncan’s desire | 不管邓肯有多想知道 |
[27:14] | to know how his brother died, | 他哥哥是怎么死的 |
[27:15] | you cannot tell him you were involved. | 你不能让他知道你牵扯其中 |
[27:17] | It would make an already difficult situation untenable. | 这会让本就艰难的形势更加脆弱 |
[27:21] | You’re right about that. | 你说得没错 |
[27:22] | Our priority now is to save his life. | 我们当前的首要任务是保证他的安全 |
[27:25] | With a little time, I could create a new identity for him, | 给我点时间 我可以给他创造一个全新的身份 |
[27:27] | give him a fresh start in another country. | 让他可以在其他国家重新开始 |
[27:29] | No, there’s no place he could go | 不 不管他去哪里 |
[27:31] | that Beale wouldn’t find him. | 比尔都会找到他的 |
[27:33] | What I need to do is get Beale to back off. | 我需要做的是让比尔放弃找他 |
[27:36] | How might you accomplish that? | 你要怎么才能做到 |
[27:38] | I got an idea. | 我自有主意 |
[27:40] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[28:13] | Yeah. When? | 好 什么时候 |
[28:16] | Sir, Langley’s detected an attempt | 长官 兰利总部监测出有人试图 |
[28:18] | to breach one of its databases. | 闯入数据库 |
[28:20] | The hacker is searching for information on Paul Duncan. | 黑客在搜索保罗·邓肯的信息 |
[28:22] | Can you trace the hack? | 能追到到黑客的位置吗 |
[28:24] | It appears to be coming from Times Square. | 应该是在时代广场 |
[28:26] | Turn around. | 掉头 |
[28:35] | That’s impressive. | 了不起 |
[28:40] | I’m surprised that phony key card of yours got us inside. | 奇怪啊 你那张伪造的门卡竟然真能让我们进来 |
[28:42] | Yeah, my guy does good work. | 我的人 厉害啊 |
[28:44] | Security comes by every half hour. | 警卫每半个小时会经过一次 |
[28:47] | Don’t worry about that; just focus on what we came here for. | 别担心 专心找你要找的东西 |
[28:55] | Okay, we have the location. | 有定位了 |
[28:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:22] | Sir. Look at this. | 长官 看看这个 |
[29:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:43] | Your little ruse work? | 你的花招起作用了吗 |
[29:44] | I certainly hope so, for John’s sake. | 为了约翰 但愿如此 |
[29:47] | I see you’re running the malware we found on the truck. | 你在运行我们在车上找到的恶意软件 |
[29:50] | Dissecting it. | 是在解析它 |
[29:52] | Running it would be far too dangerous, | 运行它太危险了 |
[29:54] | seeing as one of its primary functions | 毕竟它的主要功能之一 |
[29:55] | is to connect its host to Samaritan. | 就是连上撒马利亚人 |
[29:58] | So what have you found out? | 有什么发现 |
[29:59] | Well, once active, it attempts to access | 一旦激活 它会尝试获取 |
[30:02] | all the files in the infected device | 感染设备上的所有文件 |
[30:04] | and send all that information to Samaritan. | 并将所有信息发给撒马利亚人 |
[30:06] | – So it’s spyware? – Partially. | -所以是间谍软件 -部分是 |
[30:08] | It also appears to have more advanced functions, | 它还有更高级的功能 |
[30:11] | but I haven’t been able to decipher them just yet. | 但我还没破译出来 |
[30:14] | Good work, Harry. | 干得好 哈罗 |
[30:18] | And I solved your word puzzle. | 你的字谜我解出来了 |
[30:22] | What puzzle? | 什么谜 |
[30:23] | The string of ones and zeros the Machine sent you. | 机器发给你的一串1和0 |
[30:26] | It’s not a program. It’s a text file. | 那不是程序 是文本文件 |
[30:27] | 树上的茧 地上的茧 悄然之茧 何需躲藏 世界在期盼着什么 一小时后 每棵树上轻快明亮 你的秘密 藏身于欣喜之内 拒绝束缚 | |
[30:29] | A poem? | 一首诗 |
[30:30] | It’s Emily Dickinson. | 是艾米莉·狄更生的诗 |
[30:32] | It’s about change, metamorphosis. | 关于改变 蜕变 |
[30:37] | Change what? | 改变什么 |
[30:39] | The Machine? | 机器 |
[30:42] | Us? | 我们 |
[30:44] | Maybe both. | 也许两者都是 |
[30:46] | 树上的茧 地上的茧 悄然之茧 何需躲藏 世界在期盼着什么 一小时后 每棵树上轻快明亮 你的秘密 藏身于欣喜之内 拒绝束缚 | |
[30:49] | I never thought looking into Paul’s death could get me killed. | 我没想到调查保罗的死会害我自己送命 |
[30:52] | Arrested, maybe, but not dead. | 最多逮捕 没想过会送命 |
[30:55] | This is about more than your brother. | 这不只关乎你哥哥 |
[30:58] | He must’ve gotten close to something else. | 他肯定是太接近某件事了 |
[31:00] | Something sensitive. | 很敏感的事 |
[31:03] | I’m back in. What am I looking for? | 我进去了 要找什么 |
[31:05] | Any files that reference what your brother | 所有包含你哥哥给五角大楼 |
[31:07] | was doing for the Pentagon. | 做事的文件 |
[31:09] | Okay, here’s something. | 好 有份文件 |
[31:11] | It’s a brief to Paul | 是给保罗的情况说明 |
[31:13] | about an incoming weapons shipment | 内容是一批运来的武器 |
[31:15] | that was a part of something called Desert Rain. | 是什么沙漠之雨行动的一部分 |
[31:17] | Desert Rain? | 沙漠之雨 |
[31:19] | It says here it was | 这上面说是 |
[31:20] | a joint operation between the Pentagon and the CIA. | 五角大楼和中情局的联合行动 |
[31:23] | “Supplying arms to our allies, | 为我们的盟友 |
[31:24] | the Afghan National Police and Army.” | 阿富汗国家警察和军队提供武器 |
[31:26] | What kind of arms? | 什么样的武器 |
[31:29] | Small arms, light weapons, and surface-to-air missiles. | 小型武器 轻武器和地对空导弹 |
[31:34] | Stingers, but those were restricted | 毒刺 但是那些是禁止 |
[31:36] | from going to our foreign allies. | 提供给外国盟友的 |
[31:38] | Too risky–they could wind up in enemy hands, | 风险太大 可能会落入敌人手中 |
[31:41] | which is why this entire op was being conducted off the books | 所以这个行动才会私下进行 |
[31:44] | without Congressional approval. | 没有获得国会批准 |
[31:46] | Move, please. | 麻烦让让 |
[31:48] | The CIA suspected Paul | 中情局怀疑保罗 |
[31:50] | of selling one of these weapons shipments. | 卖掉了其中一批武器 |
[31:52] | So when I looked up his records… | 所以当我查看他的记录时 |
[31:56] | They thought you were digging up information on their operation, | 他们以为你是在挖掘他们行动的信息 |
[32:00] | which, if it got out, would take down | 如果这些信息泄露出去 会扳倒 |
[32:02] | some very powerful people. | 一些非常有权势的人 |
[32:04] | We need to get the hell out of here. Come on! | 我们得赶快出去 快走 |
[32:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:10] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[32:14] | Drop it! Or I will put you down. | 放下武器 不然我就开枪了 |
[32:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | But where’s Beale? | 比尔呢 |
[32:25] | Nice to see you again, John. | 很高兴再次见到你 约翰 |
[32:34] | Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me the other night, | 我那晚还以为是我眼睛出问题了 |
[32:36] | you being dead and all. | 你据说早就死了 |
[32:38] | But then I saw that move with the steering wheel. | 但是然后我看见那操控方向盘的本事 |
[32:42] | So creative. | 令人赞叹 |
[32:46] | I should’ve known if anyone could cheat death, | 我本该知道如果有谁能死而复生 |
[32:49] | it would be you, John. | 一定是你 约翰 |
[32:50] | How does he know your name? | 他怎么会知道你的名字 |
[32:53] | John and I used to work together. | 约翰和我以前是同事 |
[32:55] | You worked for the CIA? | 你曾为中情局工作 |
[32:57] | A lifetime ago. | 很久之前了 |
[32:59] | So this is what you’re doing for work these days? | 所以你近来就在做这些 |
[33:01] | It’s not that different from my old job. | 和我之前的工作没什么不同 |
[33:03] | Just not killing people anymore. | 只不过不再杀人了 |
[33:06] | But you are interfering with agency business. | 但你插手了中情局的事 |
[33:08] | The agency’s business is killing civilians now? | 中情局现在开始杀害平民了 |
[33:11] | Civilians? Or spies? | 平民 还是间谍 |
[33:13] | I’m not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[33:15] | I just wanted to know what happened to my brother. | 我只想知道我哥哥身上到底发生了什么 |
[33:19] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他 |
[33:21] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[33:24] | Something about Paul? Why’s he talking to you? | 是关于保罗吗 他为什么和你说话 |
[33:29] | Because I was there. | 因为我当时在场 |
[33:34] | My partner and I were sent to question him | 我的搭档和我被派去审问他 |
[33:37] | about selling information to the enemy. | 有关向敌方出售信息的事 |
[33:39] | You? So then you must know. | 你 那你肯定知道 |
[33:43] | Was Paul a traitor? | 保罗是叛徒吗 |
[33:44] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[33:48] | We questioned him, and then… | 我们审问了他 然后 |
[33:55] | We left, because Paul was innocent. | 我们就走了 因为保罗是无辜的 |
[33:59] | Innocent? | 无辜的 |
[34:03] | Your brother had a tough job, | 你哥哥的工作很难 |
[34:06] | working in a war zone, | 在战区工作 |
[34:08] | where it was hard to tell the allies from the enemies. | 那里很难辨别是友是敌 |
[34:11] | He could’ve lost his way, | 他本可能迷失自己 |
[34:14] | but he stayed true | 但他坚守住了 |
[34:15] | to himself and his mission. | 自己和他的任务 |
[34:18] | A few days after we left, he was hit by an air strike | 我们离开几天后 他在附近的村子里 |
[34:22] | in a nearby village, where he was doing his job… | 遭到了空袭 当时他正在执行任务 |
[34:27] | making a difference. | 改变那里 |
[34:30] | What he’s saying, is it the truth? | 他说的 是真的吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:42] | Like he said, | 如他所说 |
[34:44] | your brother was a hero. | 你哥哥是英雄 |
[34:51] | Now I’m afraid there’s still some… | 现在 恐怕我们还有 |
[34:54] | unfinished business we need to take care of. | 一些事情要处理 |
[34:57] | There always is. | 当然 |
[35:31] | This ends now. | 此事到此为止 |
[35:33] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[35:53] | My driving days are done. | 我的司机工作完事了 |
[35:55] | – You quit? – Fired. | -你辞职了 -被炒了 |
[35:58] | One too many safety violations. | 违反太多安全规定 |
[36:02] | What is it that you’ve fashioned here? | 你在这捣腾什么呢 |
[36:04] | Oh, I installed the malware on it, | 我给它安装了恶意软件 |
[36:07] | and I’m letting it run. | 然后让它运行 |
[36:11] | You what? | 什么 |
[36:12] | Were you not listening when I said its most basic function | 你没听到我说 它最基本的功能是 |
[36:16] | is to establish a connection with Samaritan? | 与撒马利亚人建立联系 |
[36:19] | Yes, which is why it’s air gapped, wireless disabled, | 我听了 所以它没有联网 关了无线 |
[36:22] | and running on rechargeable batteries. | 用可充电电池运行 |
[36:25] | – It’s isolated. – But why do this? | -完全孤立 -为什么要这么做 |
[36:28] | The poem the Machine sent us about metamorphosis, | 机器发给我们的那首关于蜕变的诗 |
[36:31] | I think she wants us to let the malware run its course. | 我认为她想让我们运行恶意软件 |
[36:35] | And I’ve already made a discovery. | 而且我已经发现了点东西 |
[36:38] | What? | 什么 |
[36:39] | The malware is replicating itself | 恶意软件正在自我复制 |
[36:41] | and overwriting the laptop’s existing code. | 重写笔记本的现有代码 |
[36:43] | It’s working towards something. | 它在研究什么东西 |
[36:47] | I still think you’re taking an enormous risk. | 我还是认为你在冒很大的风险 |
[36:49] | Yes. Our only option is to take risks, | 没错 我们唯一的选择就是冒险 |
[36:54] | big ones, if we want any chance of finding Shaw | 巨大的风险 只要我们想找到肖 |
[36:58] | or a way to defeat Samaritan. | 找到办法打败撒马利亚人 |
[37:00] | We have to be willing to do whatever it takes now, | 我们现在就必须不惜一切代价 |
[37:03] | or we’ve already lost. | 不然我们就完了 |
[37:09] | It’s no risk, no reward, Harry. | 没有风险就没有收获 哈罗 |
[37:28] | Hello, Beale. | 你好 比尔 |
[37:30] | Must be losing your touch. | 你有点生疏了 |
[37:33] | I made you three blocks back. | 三个街区前我就发现你了 |
[37:35] | Hell, I know. | 我当然知道 |
[37:37] | I was enjoying the walk. | 我在散步呢 |
[37:40] | So where’s your friend Duncan? | 你朋友邓肯呢 |
[37:43] | He took a vacation. | 他度了个假 |
[37:45] | Not that it matters to you, | 与你无关 |
[37:47] | ’cause you’re gonna forget about him. | 因为你得忘了他 |
[37:49] | And why would I do that? | 凭什么呢 |
[37:51] | Because if anything happens to Duncan, | 因为如果邓肯出了任何事 |
[37:53] | my associate and I will make sure | 我的伙伴和我保证 |
[37:54] | the details about Operation Desert Rain go public. | 会将沙漠之雨行动公之于众 |
[37:59] | It’ll end some careers. | 某些人的职业可就不保了 |
[38:01] | Might even see a few prosecutions. | 还有可能面临起诉 |
[38:06] | So you’re saying you and I | 所以你是说咱俩 |
[38:07] | are going to have to trust each other again? | 又得要相互信任了 |
[38:10] | Suppose I am. | 没错 |
[38:14] | If all this was about the kid needing | 如果这一切都是因为那孩子 |
[38:16] | the truth about his brother, why not just give it to him? | 想知道他哥哥的真相 为什么不直接告诉他 |
[38:20] | Duncan wanted to know how Paul died, | 邓肯想知道保罗是怎么死的 |
[38:23] | but what he needed was to believe his brother was a hero | 但他需要的是 相信他哥哥是英雄 |
[38:26] | so he could let it go. | 这样他才能安心放手 |
[38:31] | You were always good at doing what needed to be done. | 你总是很擅长完成当为之事 |
[38:35] | Glad to see some things haven’t changed. | 很高兴知道有些东西没变 |
[38:39] | But a lot has. | 但很多都变了 |
[38:41] | It’s a brave new world out there. | 这是个美好的新世界 |
[38:43] | Needs people like us more than ever. | 比任何时候都需要我们这种人 |
[38:47] | That’s not a good thing. | 这不是好事 |
[38:48] | It’s neither good nor bad. | 无关好坏 |
[38:51] | Just the way it is. | 事实如此 |
[38:53] | We didn’t make the world like this. | 又不是我们把世界变成这样的 |
[38:55] | Didn’t we? | 不是吗 |
[38:59] | I’ll be leaving your name out of my report. | 我不会在报告中提及你的名字 |
[39:02] | As far as the agency is concerned, | 在中情局看来 |
[39:05] | you’re still dead. | 你还是死人 |
[39:07] | Why would you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[39:11] | Might be because you could’ve killed me the other night | 也许是因为那天晚上你本可以杀了我 |
[39:14] | but you didn’t. | 但却没有吧 |
[39:16] | Or maybe I like knowing you’re out there, | 或是因为我很希望看到你逍遥在外 |
[39:19] | a ghost, | 如幽灵 |
[39:21] | still doing what needs to be done. | 仍旧做着当为之事 |
[39:39] | How’d you know it had a false bottom? | 你怎么知道箱子有暗层 |
[39:42] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[39:44] | Then why’d you shoot him? | 那你为什么杀了他 |
[39:46] | He was justifying too much for someone who still believed in the mission. | 坚信使命的人 不会辩解那么多 |
[39:50] | He thought the country owed him. | 他认为国家亏欠他 |
[39:52] | Of course he took the money. | 当然会拿钱 |
[39:57] | You know why Beale really picked you over the other recruits? | 你知道比尔为什么挑中了你吗 |
[40:00] | You saying it wasn’t my test scores? | 不是因为我的测试分数吗 |
[40:04] | It was where you came from. | 是因为你的背景 |
[40:06] | You had no family, at least no real family. | 你没有家 至少没有真正的家 |
[40:09] | And after losing your adoptive mother, | 在你的养母去世后 |
[40:11] | you were on your own. | 你就孤身一人了 |
[40:13] | Beale knew that you’d give everything to the Agency, | 比尔知道你会把一切都奉献给中情局 |
[40:16] | because you didn’t have anyone or anything to go back to. | 因为没什么值得你回头的 |
[40:20] | Except the girlfriend, | 除了那个女朋友 |
[40:22] | and you didn’t hesitate to walk away from her. | 但你也毫不犹豫地离开了她 |
[40:25] | Only because I had to. | 因为我必须这么做 |
[40:27] | That’s right, | 没错 |
[40:29] | because we don’t get normal lives, | 因为我们不会拥有正常的生活 |
[40:32] | and you can’t miss what you never had. | 你无法怀念自己从未拥有过的东西 |
[40:35] | That’s why Beale picked us | 这就是为什么比尔选中我们 |
[40:36] | and why we’re so good at our jobs. | 为什么我们擅长做这份工作 |
[40:49] | When you said you wanted to take a walk, | 你说想出来走走时 |
[40:51] | I didn’t know you meant alone. | 我可不知道你是想一个人走走 |
[40:55] | You’re just more quiet and brooding than usual. | 你比平常更沉默 更心事重重 |
[41:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:03] | Is it work? | 是因为工作 |
[41:07] | Or your side job? | 还是因为你的副业 |
[41:11] | Look, I haven’t pressured you to talk about it, | 我从未强迫你谈论这个 |
[41:13] | but I notice things. | 但我有眼睛会看 |
[41:15] | Odd hours. Random cuts and bruises. | 来去不定 割伤 擦伤 |
[41:20] | Blood on your shirt cuff at lunch the other day. | 那天吃饭时你袖口上还有血 |
[41:23] | You caught that, huh? | 被你发现了 |
[41:24] | I read people for a living, remember? | 分析别人是我的工作 记得吗 |
[41:29] | Well, you… read me pretty well, | 你 确实分析得很准确 |
[41:34] | better than just about anyone ever has. | 比别人分析得都要好 |
[41:38] | But it’s not the work that’s the problem. | 但问题不在于我的工作 |
[41:40] | It’s my past. | 而是我的过去 |
[41:41] | Your past isn’t anything that you can control. | 过去你无法控制 |
[41:45] | Your future is. | 未来可以 |
[41:49] | I wish it were that simple. | 真有那么简单就好了 |
[41:52] | But the things I’ve done– | 但我做过的那些事 |
[41:55] | You don’t have to be that person anymore. | 你不需要再做当初那个人 |
[42:00] | Actually, I do… | 事实上 我需要 |
[42:03] | and that person doesn’t get to have a normal life. | 那个人 不会拥有正常的生活 |
[42:06] | Says who, hmm? | 谁说的 |
[42:09] | The job. | 工作 |
[42:10] | And when will the job be done, John? | 那这份工作什么时候才能结束 约翰 |
[42:20] | I hope for your sake, one day you get to be someone else, | 希望 有一天你可以不用再做那个人 |
[42:24] | maybe have that normal life. | 可以拥有正常的生活 |
[42:27] | Maybe one day. | 也许有一天 |
[42:31] | Just not today. | 但不是今天 |
[42:35] | And not with me. | 不是和我 |
[42:47] | Good-bye, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[42:57] | Yeah, Finch. | 芬奇 |
[42:58] | Mr. Reese? We have a new number. | 里瑟先生 我们有新号码了 |
[43:02] | I’m on my way. | 马上来 |