时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system… | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | secret system… | 秘密系统 |
[00:09] | A system you asked for to keep you safe. | 一套你请求护你安全的系统 |
[00:12] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:17] | You granted it the power to see everything– | 你允许它监视一切 |
[00:19] | to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people. | 标识 规范 控制普通人的生活 |
[00:25] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:28] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:29] | But to it, you are all irrelevant, | 但对它而言 你们都无关紧要 |
[00:32] | victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way. | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路 |
[00:36] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[01:47] | Hope you brought sunscreen. | 希望你带防晒霜了 |
[01:52] | Sit your ass back down, Chiquita. | 给我坐回去 小美人儿 |
[01:55] | You’re gonna pay your fare another way. | 你的账得换个法子付 |
[02:17] | What are you gonna do? Kill us? | 你想怎么着 杀了我们 |
[02:23] | Walk northeast about ten miles… | 往东北走三十多里 |
[02:26] | you might live. | 你也许还能活下来 |
[02:28] | And I think I’m gonna need this. | 我恐怕需要这个 |
[02:53] | Got eyes on our new number, Finch. | 看到我们的新号码了 芬奇 |
[02:57] | He’s like us, | 他有点像我们 |
[02:59] | except he actually has a license for breaking and entering. | 不过他溜门撬锁可是有执照的 |
[03:02] | Indeed… Terry Easton. | 的确 特里·伊斯顿 |
[03:05] | Thirty eight, lives with his wife Carla. | 38岁 和妻子卡拉共同生活 |
[03:10] | He’s had a number of odd jobs | 以前干过不少杂活儿 |
[03:11] | but appears to have settled on that of a locksmith. | 后来就一心当锁匠了 |
[03:14] | 24 hour service, case in point, 6:00 a.m. job. | 全天随时工作 比如大清早儿六点 |
[03:19] | Apart from a few parking tickets, | 除了几张停车罚单外 |
[03:22] | Mr. Easton appears to be a model citizen. | 伊斯顿先生似乎是模范市民 |
[03:26] | What are you doing, Finch? | 你在干什么 芬奇 |
[03:28] | Doing a little cleaning, Mr. Reese. | 打扫一下 里瑟先生 |
[03:29] | Just because it looks like a subway, | 家里跟地铁站一个样 |
[03:30] | doesn’t mean it has to smell like one. | 也不用非跟地铁站一个味儿啊 |
[03:32] | No, Bear. Voruit. | 别 小熊 [荷兰语]去那边 |
[03:35] | Good morning. You missed a spot. | 早 有块没擦到 |
[03:38] | Ms. Groves, what can I help you with? | 格罗夫斯女士 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[03:40] | Actually, I think I’m here to help you, Harry. | 其实吧 我是来帮你忙的 哈罗 |
[03:44] | She gave me a number… | 她给了我一个号码 |
[03:45] | a radio engineer, Matthew Stone. | 无线电工程师 马修·斯通 |
[03:49] | Guy’s in charge of maintenance on the radio antennas across the boroughs. | 他负责各区无线电天线的维护 |
[03:53] | He might be helping Samaritan spread its coded messages. | 可能在帮撒马利亚人传播加密信息 |
[03:56] | Or he may have stumbled onto Samaritan’s plot | 也可能是无意碰上了撒马利亚人的阴谋 |
[03:58] | and become a liability. | 成了需被铲除的后患 |
[03:59] | Either way, you should proceed with extreme caution, Ms. Groves. | 无论如何 你都要非常小心 格罗夫斯女士 |
[04:02] | Don’t worry, Harry. | 别担心 哈罗 |
[04:04] | I’ll keep my eye on Stone from a distance, | 我会保持距离 盯紧斯通 |
[04:07] | and I’m pretty sure… | 我确定 |
[04:09] | I’ll have the biggest gun on the block. | 我的枪是全街区最大的 |
[04:14] | Finch, I don’t think Easton’s 6:00 a.m. job | 芬奇 我看伊斯顿大清早儿六点的活儿 |
[04:18] | is on the clock. | 不在工作范围内 |
[04:21] | The guy’s breaking in. | 他真在溜门撬锁 |
[04:23] | Got any intel on this building, Finch? | 有这栋建筑物的详情吗 芬奇 |
[04:26] | “Kepler & Mountain Investments,” | 开普勒&芒廷投资 |
[04:29] | private equity firm handling accounts in the hundreds of millions. | 处理上亿资金账户的投资公司 |
[04:33] | The firm would most certainly have its share of valuable information. | 公司肯定有价值不菲的绝密信息 |
[04:37] | I think he’s here to steal it. | 他应该是来偷的 |
[04:48] | Easton triggered the door alarm… | 伊斯顿触发门锁报警了 |
[04:50] | And it didn’t seem to stop him. | 看来并未因此停步 |
[04:55] | That’s not gonna happen, friend. | 没门儿 伙计 |
[04:59] | Stay back… or else. | 退后 否则 |
[05:01] | Or else what? | 否则怎么样 |
[05:03] | You set off that bomb, we all go. | 你一引爆 咱们全完 |
[05:05] | Between the flop sweat and shaky hands, | 汗流浃背 颤颤巍巍 |
[05:09] | you don’t strike me as a killer. | 你怎么看都不像杀手 |
[05:12] | And I don’t think you’re suicidal. | 也不像要自杀 |
[05:17] | If you’re not careful… | 你要不小心点儿 |
[05:21] | we’re all gonna have a really bad day. | 咱们今天可就难过了 |
[05:28] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[05:40] | Now… | 现在 |
[05:42] | it’s time that you and I had a little chat. | 你我得聊聊了 |
[05:56] | Bomb squad handles explosives out of this precinct. | 拆弹小组在警局外边处理爆炸物 |
[06:01] | If we find it’s a terrorist act, | 如果发现是恐怖活动 |
[06:03] | we kick it to Homeland Security. | 就会转交国土安全部 |
[06:07] | That’s felony weight. It’s a long time. | 那可是重罪 得把牢底坐穿了 |
[06:10] | But you’re no terrorist, are you Terry? | 但你不是恐怖分子 是吧特里 |
[06:13] | You didn’t make that bomb. | 炸弹不是你做的 |
[06:15] | So you want to tell me who did? | 要不要告诉我谁做的呢 |
[06:23] | Coffee’s not bad. | 咖啡还不错 |
[06:27] | Not good, either. | 也不太好 |
[06:28] | It’s a hell of a lot worse in Supermax. | 总比特级监狱的强 |
[06:32] | Who sent you into that investment firm? | 谁派你闯进那家投资公司的 |
[06:46] | You want to tell me what’s really going on? | 要不要说说到底怎么回事 |
[06:54] | Easton seems terrified, but he won’t talk. | 伊斯顿看来吓坏了 但不肯开口 |
[06:58] | He’s either paid to plant that bomb or coerced. | 他要么是被收买放炸弹 要么是被逼迫 |
[07:00] | His finances look rather ordinary. | 他的财政情况很正常 |
[07:03] | I don’t see anything that suggests he’s been paid off, | 看不出是被收买 |
[07:05] | and he’s certainly not a client of such a high-end firm. | 他也肯定不是如此高端公司的客户 |
[07:08] | He doesn’t seem like a pro, so why use him to begin with? | 他看起来不像专业炸弹客 那为什么用他呢 |
[07:11] | Perhaps that’s why, Mr. Reese. | 也许这就是原因 里瑟先生 |
[07:12] | Because our locksmith appears so benign, | 因为这位锁匠一脸良善 |
[07:15] | you’d never see him coming. | 才会出奇不意 |
[07:17] | I confiscated his cell. | 我拿了他的手机 |
[07:21] | See what you can find. | 看有什么发现 |
[07:27] | So, where’s the new partner? | 你的新搭档呢 |
[07:31] | His transfer’s still pending. | 还在办手续 |
[07:33] | I’m flying solo until then. | 我暂时一个人 |
[07:36] | Just like this guy. | 跟那家伙一样 |
[07:37] | Incoming. | 小心过人 |
[07:39] | One of New York’s Finest taking on a gang of Templarios. | 一位纽约精英警察拿下了圣堂武士帮 |
[07:43] | Chen, let me give you a hand. | 陈 我帮你 |
[07:44] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[07:45] | I’ve discovered an alarming self-deleting text | 我在伊斯顿先生的手机里发现了一条 |
[07:48] | on Mr. Easton’s phone, | 令人担忧的阅后自焚短信 |
[07:50] | and I’ve restored it. | 已经恢复出来了 |
[07:52] | It’s Mr. Easton’s wife. | 是伊斯顿的妻子 |
[07:56] | I know this is your wife Carla, and I know you’re scared. | 我知道这是你妻子卡拉 也知道你很害怕 |
[08:00] | What I don’t know is who sent this message. | 但我不知道 是谁发的这条短信 |
[08:04] | Whoever it is knew you could access that investment firm. | 此人知道你能进入那家投资公司 |
[08:09] | He said not to talk to anyone. | 他说不能告诉任何人 |
[08:15] | – He said he’d kill her. – He? | -他说他会杀了她 -他 |
[08:18] | Terry, I can’t save Carla unless you talk to me. | 特里 你不肯开口 我救不了卡拉 |
[08:21] | Tell me who he is. | 告诉我他是谁 |
[08:23] | I can’t tell you because I don’t know. | 我没法告诉你 因为我也不知道 |
[08:29] | I got a call from someone. | 我接到一个电话 |
[08:32] | It was just a voice, | 只听到声音 |
[08:35] | but he knew everything about me. | 但他知道我的一切 |
[08:37] | He said he’d kill Carla. | 他说他会杀了卡拉 |
[08:40] | He sent that text. | 他发了那条短信 |
[08:42] | An hour later, a package was delivered to my door. | 一小时后 一个包裹就被送到我门口 |
[08:46] | A bomb with instructions. | 炸弹 带说明书 |
[08:53] | And I failed. | 我失败了 |
[08:59] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[09:05] | Answer it. | 接 |
[09:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:12] | Mr. Easton, you failed your assignment. | 伊斯顿先生 你的任务失败了 |
[09:16] | And while I appreciate the effort, | 感谢你的努力 |
[09:18] | I’m sorry to inform you that you’re never going to see your wife again. | 不过很遗憾地通知你 你再也见不到尊夫人了 |
[09:21] | I hope you understand. | 希望你能理解 |
[09:23] | Cleanliness is all. | 要干净利落 |
[09:26] | Mr. Reese… | 里瑟先生 |
[09:29] | I’m afraid I recognize that voice. | 我认出这个声音了 |
[09:36] | Finally, a chance to speak to the man who handed me my first defeat. | [S03E15]终于 跟让我首场败绩的人对话 |
[09:36] | 存档音频 日期2014年2月25日 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h声音分析 未知来电人 | |
[09:39] | I hope you understand. Cleanliness is all. | 希望你能理解 要干净利落 |
[09:40] | 现音频样本 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h声音分析 未知来电人 | |
[09:47] | Voice analysis was a match. | 声音分析匹配 |
[09:49] | The last time we encountered The Voice, | 我们上次和此”声音”狭路相逢时 |
[09:51] | he had coerced a 911 call operator into covering up a murder. | 他在逼迫一名911接线员掩盖一起谋杀 |
[09:55] | That call center operator had access to a server. | 那名接线员能访问服务器 |
[09:58] | Just like Easton could access the investment firm. | 就像伊斯顿能进入那家投资公司 |
[10:01] | And in both cases, The Voice had leverage. | 两起案件中 “声音”都有筹码在手 |
[10:03] | Need I remind you that a child almost died at his hands. | 需要我提醒你一名小孩几乎丧命他手吗 |
[10:06] | We need to find Easton’s wife before it’s too late. | 我们得抢先找到伊斯顿的妻子 |
[10:10] | When was the last time you heard from Carla? | 你上次听到卡拉的消息是几时 |
[10:13] | She never came home from work last night. | 她昨晚下班没回家 |
[10:15] | And then the call came. | 然后电话就来了 |
[10:17] | Mr. Reese? I’ve managed to extract location data | 里瑟先生 我从卡拉的数码图像中 |
[10:20] | from the digital photo of Carla. | 提取出了地点数据 |
[10:22] | She’s being held in a warehouse in the meat-packing district. | 她被关在肉食加工区的一间仓库里 |
[10:25] | I’m sending you the address now. | 我把地址发给你了 |
[10:29] | Is that about Carla? | 是卡拉吗 |
[10:31] | You know– you know where she is? | 你知道 你知道她在哪里 |
[10:32] | Don’t worry, we’ll find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她 |
[10:35] | Can I come with you? | 我能跟你一起吗 |
[10:37] | – Please. – Stay put. | -拜托 -待在这里 |
[10:40] | I will bring her back to you safely. | 我会把她安全救回 |
[10:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:47] | Need you to find our invisible man, Finch. | 需要你找到那位隐形人 芬奇 |
[10:49] | I may have an idea about how to locate The Voice. | 我或许有办法找到”声音”了 |
[10:51] | Use one enigmatic criminal to catch another. | 得以毒攻毒啊 |
[10:58] | Got a location on a possible hostage. | 找到了疑似人质所在地 |
[11:00] | Could use a little back up. | 需要点支援 |
[11:01] | I’ll have a team ready in two minutes. | 两分钟内集合好队伍 |
[11:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:04] | Detective Fusco, thanks for your help with those Templarios. | 弗斯科警探 圣堂武士的事儿谢啦 |
[11:07] | They’re playing hopscotch over in holding. | 他们在拘留室玩儿跳房子呢 |
[11:10] | Thought I’d return the favor. | 也该回报一下了 |
[11:12] | – Case for you. – My hero. | -你的案子 -我的英雄啊 |
[11:14] | Amir Siddiq, livery cab driver. | 阿米尔·西迪克 马车司机 |
[11:17] | He got popped the other day on possession of an unregistered weapon. | 他前两天因非法持械被抓 |
[11:20] | Since when does homicide handle unregistered weapons? | 凶案组几时开始处理非法持械了 |
[11:23] | Since four hours ago. | 四小时前开始 |
[11:24] | Ballistics matched the gun to a two-year-old murder. | 弹道与一起两年前的凶案吻和 |
[11:26] | All right, great. I’ll add him to the pile. | 行 好极了 把他加入豪华午餐 |
[11:30] | Hey, Lionel, I need your help. | 莱奈尔 我需要你帮忙 |
[11:34] | Keep your secrets. | 保你的密去 |
[11:36] | Don’t expect me to be your back up. | 别指望我支援你 |
[11:37] | I don’t need back up. | 我不需要支援 |
[11:39] | I need you to keep an eye on Easton. | 我需要你帮忙盯着伊斯顿 |
[11:41] | I’m not your partner anymore, so get used to it. | 哥现在不是你搭档了 自己搞定 |
[11:44] | Besides, you got cops all around here. | 再说了 这里满世界的警察 |
[11:46] | Put a uniform on it. | 让警员去做 |
[11:47] | Detective Riley, ready to go, sir. | 莱利警探 准备好了 长官 |
[11:52] | If you don’t mind, I got my own case to deal with. | 不介意的话 我自己还有案子要处理呢 |
[11:58] | 进入第八分局数据库 羁押记录 | |
[11:59] | 组织: 圣堂武士 持械抢劫 持毒 | |
[12:03] | 姓名: 伊斯顿 特里 职业: 锁匠 猎鹰开锁 | |
[12:06] | 姓名: 西迪克 阿米尔 职业: 马车司机 非法持械 | |
[12:08] | Have a seat, Amir. | 坐 阿米尔 |
[12:12] | I don’t understand, Detective. | 我不明白 警探 |
[12:13] | I was told I’d be released, but then they moved me. | 他们说释放我了 然后又把我转到这里 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry, I-I should have registered the gun. | 我很抱歉 我应该依法注册那把枪 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry, too, | 我也很抱歉 |
[12:21] | ’cause your gun has a body on it. | 因为你的枪上 有命案 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:27] | I-I don’t know anything about that. | 我 我一无所知啊 |
[12:30] | Look, getting the gun was a bad idea, | 买那把枪真是个坏主意 |
[12:32] | but I’ve been robbed before. | 但我被抢过 |
[12:33] | Amir, if you want to get out out here, | 阿米尔 你要想离开这儿 |
[12:35] | you got to tell me where you got that gun. | 就得告诉我你是从哪儿买的枪 |
[12:36] | Yes, yes, of course. Whatever you need. | 行行 当然行 我什么都说 |
[12:39] | I got it from a gun show in Cleveland six months ago. | 我是六个月前在克里夫兰枪展上买的 |
[12:41] | You got any proof of that? | 你有证明吗 |
[12:42] | I paid in cash. I-I got a receipt, | 我用现金买的 我有收据的 |
[12:45] | but I threw it away. | 但被我扔了 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:51] | All right, hang on, we’ll check it out. | 等等吧 我们会去查 |
[12:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | So you want to know about The Voice? | 你想了解”声音”的事 |
[13:06] | I suppose I am in your debt. | 我倒真是欠你们 |
[13:10] | You and John are the reason I’m still alive. | 你和约翰救了我 |
[13:14] | I’ve had a few run-ins with his operations over the years. | 这些年来 我和他打过几次交道 |
[13:17] | The man’s a ghost. | 他像个幽灵 |
[13:19] | Even ghosts have a trail. | 幽灵也会有迹可寻 |
[13:23] | I may know of someone who’s been contracted by The Voice in the past, | 我知道有个人曾受雇于”声音” |
[13:26] | but it’ll come at a price. | 但名字不能白给 |
[13:28] | I’m afraid we’re not in a position to pay you. | 我们现在恐怕付不起钱 |
[13:30] | I don’t want money. | 我不要钱 |
[13:35] | I want to go with you. | 我要跟你同行 |
[13:39] | The man you’re seeking associates with known criminals and killers. | 你在找的是罪犯和杀人犯的同伙 |
[13:43] | Trust me, you could use a hand on this one. | 相信我 你需要我帮忙 |
[13:45] | The moment you surface outside, you are a marked man. | 你一露面 就会成为目标 |
[13:47] | And I’ve already lost my two friends. | 我已经失去了两位挚友 |
[13:50] | I can not afford to lose another. | 不能再失去一位 |
[13:59] | Thanks. This photo was texted from this warehouse. | 谢谢 照片是从这个仓库传来的 |
[14:03] | The man who took her may be armed and is extremely dangerous. | 抓她的人可能持有武器 极度危险 |
[14:06] | We’ll take it from here, sir. | 我们来处理 长官 |
[14:09] | Mr. Reese, have you located Easton’s wife? | 里瑟先生 你找到伊斯顿的妻子了吗 |
[14:12] | We’re about to move in. | 正要行动 |
[14:14] | If she’s in there, we’ll get her back. | 如果她在这里 我们会救回她 |
[14:17] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[14:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:26] | So nice to finally meet you, Detective Riley. | 久仰了 莱利警探 |
[14:29] | I believe you were the one who saved little Aaron | 我想应该就是你救了小亚伦 |
[14:31] | from the bomb strapped to his back. | 拆除了他背上的炸弹 |
[14:33] | Of course, you won’t be so lucky with Carla. | 当然了 对卡拉你就没这么幸运了 |
[14:38] | I see this time you’ve brought the NYPD. | 我看这次你带了纽约警察来 |
[14:40] | That’s okay, plenty of bombs to go around. | 没关系 炸弹多得很 |
[14:45] | Everyone out now. It’s a trap. | 马上出来 这是圈套 |
[15:03] | 现音频样本 声音分析 未知来电人 | |
[15:05] | That’s okay, plenty of bombs to go around. | 没关系 炸弹多得很 |
[15:08] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 有何紧急情况 |
[15:09] | Looks like a bomb outside my front door! | 我前门外有个炸弹 |
[15:11] | And he told me there’s a bomb! | 他告诉我有炸弹 |
[15:12] | 911. | 911报警电话 |
[15:12] | Someone just called in threatening to blow up– | 有人刚打电话威胁要炸…. |
[15:15] | There’s a bomb in the building! | 楼里有炸弹 |
[15:16] | It looked like a pipe bomb! | 看起来像雷管炸弹 |
[15:20] | We got two officers down, one in critical condition. | 两名警官受伤 一名重伤 |
[15:22] | Now we got at least ten calls of reports of bomb threats in the area. | 现在接到至少十起本区域的炸弹威胁 |
[15:26] | Bomb squad’s stretched thin. | 拆弹小组捉襟见肘 |
[15:29] | And her? | 她呢 |
[15:31] | Your victim wasn’t in the wreckage. | 受害人不在现场 |
[15:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:34] | Finch, seems Easton’s wife may still be alive. | 芬奇 伊斯顿的妻子可能还活着 |
[15:37] | If that’s true, then The Voice has made | 如果是这样 那”声音”就是 |
[15:38] | a deliberate decision to maintain leverage on Easton, | 故意保留对伊斯顿的筹码 |
[15:42] | but to what purpose? | 但目的何在呢 |
[15:43] | I’m heading back to the 8th to find out. | 我回第八分局查查 |
[15:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[15:46] | I’m tracking one of The Voice’s known associates. | 追踪一名”声音”的同伙 |
[15:49] | You be careful. | 千万小心 |
[15:50] | These are dangerous people. | 那些人很危险 |
[15:52] | Clearly. I brought back up. | 清楚 我带了支援 |
[15:56] | We’re breaking into a school? | 我们要闯入学校 |
[15:58] | Don’t worry, Professor, you’ll fit right in. | 别担心 教授 你能融入的 |
[16:11] | I think I found my mark. | 我好像找到目标了 |
[16:14] | Matthew Stone. | 马修·斯通 |
[16:17] | What kind of radio engineer works in the dead of night? | 什么无线电工程师大半夜工作 |
[16:22] | The kind that works with Samaritan agents. | 在跟撒马利亚人特工合作啊 |
[16:25] | Which means our rival A.I. | 这么说我们的敌方人工智能 |
[16:27] | is indeed trying to expand its bandwidth. | 还真试图要增加频宽啊 |
[16:30] | I guess my mission wasn’t to save this number after all. | 看来我的任务并不是要拯救号码 |
[16:35] | What? | 什么 |
[16:37] | Where’d that shot come from? | 谁开的枪 |
[16:42] | Things just got interesting. | 有意思了 |
[16:51] | We ran the ballistics on your gun in the federal database. | 我们在联邦数据库里查了你枪的弹道 |
[16:55] | And guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[16:56] | It was a match to four other murders in four different states. | 匹配四个州的四起谋杀 |
[17:01] | What? That’s not possible. | 什么 这不可能 |
[17:03] | I-I–that must have been the gun’s previous owner. | 我 肯定是这把枪的旧主干的 |
[17:06] | I have never used the gun. | 我从没开过这把枪 |
[17:08] | That’s strange | 那就奇怪了 |
[17:08] | because they all happened in the last six months | 因为这几起案子都发生在最近六个月 |
[17:10] | when you owned it. | 你持有的时候 |
[17:11] | In fact, one of them was the same night as the gun show. | 实际上 其中一起就在枪展当晚 |
[17:14] | And your prints were a partial match | 而且你的指纹恰好部分吻合 |
[17:15] | to the ones taken at the crime scene. | 现场的指纹 |
[17:20] | But here’s the kicker. | 最关键的是 |
[17:21] | I got a witness composite that said | 有目击者做了模拟画像 |
[17:22] | that the shooter fled in a town car. | 他看到枪手开一辆林肯跑了 |
[17:25] | There’s a hell of a resemblance, don’t you think? | 挺像的 是吧 |
[17:31] | You’re not just some harmless driver. | 你不是什么纯良司机 |
[17:34] | I got you, Amir. | 我抓到你了 阿米尔 |
[17:48] | You’re not as slow as you look. | 你没看上去那么笨啊 |
[17:51] | We’re done here… | 我们说完了 |
[17:53] | till can get the D.A. | 等地检官来吧 |
[17:55] | D.A. my ass. | 地检官个屁 |
[17:57] | There’s gonna be no deal for you, pal. | 别想达成任何协议了 兄弟 |
[17:59] | I’m gonna lock you up downstairs | 我就把你关在楼下 |
[18:01] | till I get a warrant to check your car for fibers, | 去要搜查令找你车里的纤维 |
[18:05] | and after that, | 然后 |
[18:06] | I’m gonna reserve your room at Riker’s. | 我会保证里克岛监狱有你一席之地 |
[18:29] | And here I thought your teaching days were long gone. | 我还以为你不教书了呢 |
[18:33] | This hasn’t been a school in two years. | 学校两年前就关门了 |
[18:35] | Budget cuts. | 削减预算 |
[18:37] | But this place is all but deserted. | 不过此地并未废弃 |
[18:40] | All but– | 并未废弃 |
[18:43] | All but for the man who supplies The Voice with his ammunition, | 对于为”声音”提供军火供给的人来说并未废弃 |
[18:46] | and the rats, of course. | 当然对老鼠来说也并未废弃 |
[18:49] | For a school no longer in session, | 一所停课的学校 |
[18:50] | it certainly has high security. | 保安还真够严密 |
[18:53] | The man on the other side of this door is careful, | 门另一边的那个人 很谨慎 |
[18:56] | cunning, dangerous. | 很狡猾 很危险 |
[18:59] | – So who is he? – The custodian. | -他是谁 -保管者 |
[19:03] | School’s closed. No trespassing. | 学校已关 不得进入 |
[19:05] | Open up, Raul. | 打开 劳尔 |
[19:07] | I never properly thanked you for providing | 我还没感谢你提供了 |
[19:09] | the car bomb that killed my father. | 杀死我父亲的汽车炸弹 |
[19:22] | – Hello, Raul. – Elias. | -你好啊 劳尔 -以利亚 |
[19:25] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[19:27] | I thought about keeping it that way, | 我也想过一直保密下去 |
[19:28] | but where’s the fun in that? | 不过那样的话 乐趣何在呢 |
[19:32] | The Voice employs the use of bombs. | “声音”安排使用炸弹 |
[19:34] | To use bombs, you need a bomb maker, | 要用炸弹 就需要炸弹制作者 |
[19:36] | and Raul here is the best of the best. | 而这位劳尔是顶级高手 |
[19:39] | Isn’t he? | 是吧 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry, I can not give you any information. | 抱歉 我不能说 |
[19:42] | And whatever you’re gonna try to do to me to get me to talk, | 不管你要做什么来撬开我的嘴 |
[19:45] | he’ll do worse. | 他下手更狠 |
[19:49] | Come on, Raul. | 得了 劳尔 |
[19:53] | He can’t do worse to you if you’re already dead. | 你人都死了 他怎么下手更狠 |
[19:55] | Elias… | 以利亚 |
[19:57] | We are surrounded by explosives. | 我们周围全是爆炸物 |
[20:00] | Good thing these hollow point bullets | 好在这些中空子弹 |
[20:01] | won’t hit anything except your internal organs. | 会专打你的五脏六腑 |
[20:04] | Messy, but just for you. | 血肉模糊 不过只伤你一个 |
[20:09] | How many explosives did you build for The Voice | 你为”声音”做了多少爆炸物 |
[20:11] | and where are they located? | 分别放在哪里 |
[20:20] | All hands on deck to help the bomb squad. | 所有人全力帮拆弹小组 |
[20:21] | Captain’s orders. | 队长有令 |
[20:23] | Then why are you still here? | 那你怎么还在这儿 |
[20:24] | Just busted open a multiple homicide case. | 刚破了起连环凶杀案 |
[20:26] | Suspect’s in lock up downstairs. | 嫌犯关在楼下 |
[20:29] | This guy look like a serial killer to you? | 你看他像连环杀手吗 |
[20:31] | Number of bodies coming back on him chilling. | 身上命案累累呢 |
[20:45] | I had a witness in here. Terry Easton. | 有个目击证人 特里·伊斯顿 |
[20:47] | Have you seen him? | 你见着他没 |
[20:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:56] | Where exactly do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[20:58] | An officer told me that I had to leave the interrogation room. | 有名警官说我必须离开审讯室 |
[21:03] | Did you find my wife? | 找到我妻子了吗 |
[21:05] | He’s still got her. | 还在他手里 |
[21:06] | That means he’s still got you under his thumb. | 也就是说你也还在他手里 |
[21:10] | What’s he making you do? | 他要你做什么 |
[21:16] | They were slipped under the door. | 是 从门下扔进来的 |
[21:20] | – By whom? – I don’t know. | -谁扔的 -我不知道 |
[21:22] | But I got a text with instructions. | 但我收到了短信指令 |
[21:25] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[21:26] | To open the holding cell where the gang members are | 打开关押黑帮成员的拘留室牢门 |
[21:30] | or my wife wasn’t gonna escape the next bomb. | 否则我妻子避不开下一个炸弹 |
[21:33] | Templarios. Sit down. | 圣堂武士 坐 |
[21:36] | Finch, Easton was supposed to get arrested. | 芬奇 伊斯顿被捕是计划的一部分 |
[21:38] | All to get access to the holding cell in this precinct. | 是为让他能打开警局拘留室牢门 |
[21:41] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[21:42] | The Voice is using Easton to try to break out the Templarios. | “声音”在利用伊斯顿救出圣堂武士 |
[21:45] | Who better to orchestrate a jailbreak than a locksmith? | 有谁能比锁匠更擅长越狱呢 |
[21:49] | But how does The Voice communicate | 但”声音”是如何 |
[21:50] | with Mr. Easton inside the precinct? | 在警局内部和伊斯顿先生联系的呢 |
[21:52] | Someone slipped him a phone. | 有人偷扔了他一部手机 |
[21:54] | Then our number isn’t the only one doing The Voice’s biddings. | 看来我们的号码不是”声音”手里唯一的牌 |
[21:57] | Someone else is working for him. | 另有人为他工作 |
[21:59] | Which means the Templarios might have an early release after all. | 这么说圣堂武士要被提前释放了 |
[22:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:04] | We better go check holding. | 得去查一下拘留室 |
[22:09] | We’re too late. | 来晚了 |
[22:13] | The cells are empty, | 牢房空了 |
[22:16] | and now the Templarios are loose. | 圣堂武士全跑了 |
[22:17] | Wait, look, those guys are locking themselves in. | 等等 那些人把自己锁里面了 |
[22:21] | Finch, I don’t think this is a jailbreak. | 芬奇 恐怕这不是越狱 |
[22:24] | Mr. Reese, the bombs, | 里瑟先生 炸弹 |
[22:25] | they’re specifically located within the jurisdiction of the 8th precinct | 都特意分布在第八分局的辖区内 |
[22:28] | to draw out all the cops. | 牵制了所有警察 |
[22:30] | How’d you get that information? | 你哪里收到的消息 |
[22:31] | Elias can be quite persuasive. | 以利亚让人很难拒绝啊 |
[22:36] | The Voice meant to empty out the precinct | “声音”想要清空警局 |
[22:38] | so the Templarios can get to something… | 好让圣堂武士进来找什么东西 |
[22:41] | or someone inside. | 或什么人 |
[22:48] | Stay close, whatever the Templarios have planned, | 跟紧 圣堂武士的计划 |
[22:51] | it’s begun. | 已经开始了 |
[22:56] | Found our Samaritan op. | 找到撒马利亚人特工了 |
[22:58] | Looks like he wants to play hide and seek in the park. | 看来他想在公园玩捉迷藏 |
[23:13] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 出来 不管你在哪 |
[23:17] | What? | 什么 |
[23:22] | – Root? – Shaw. | -根 -肖 |
[23:39] | Sameen… | 萨姆恩 |
[23:43] | You’re really here. | 你真的在这里 |
[23:49] | She brought you back to me. | 她把你带回我身边了 |
[23:55] | Wha– what are you doing here? | 你 你在这儿干什么 |
[23:57] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:59] | I’m taking on Samaritan one agent at a time. | 我在放倒撒马利亚人的特工 一次一个 |
[24:07] | – I gotta go. – Wait. | -我要走了 -等等 |
[24:10] | Go where? Wait. | 去哪里 等等 |
[24:12] | When did you escape? | 你几时逃出来的 |
[24:13] | It’s complicated, Root. | 说来话长 根 |
[24:16] | Then explain it to me. | 那就慢慢说 |
[24:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[24:22] | I escaped a week ago. | 我一周前逃出来的 |
[24:26] | I couldn’t come and find you because it wasn’t safe. | 我不能来找你 因为不安全 |
[24:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:32] | When they had me, they put me through these tests, | 他们抓到我后 对我做了测试 |
[24:34] | these…simulations. | 做了 模拟 |
[24:38] | Simulation? | 模拟 |
[24:40] | Over 7,000 of them, | 超过七千次 |
[24:43] | and always with the same goal. | 每次的目标都一致 |
[24:46] | To turn me against all of you. | 策反我 |
[24:51] | To kill you. | 杀了你 |
[24:55] | – Obviously they failed. – No. | -显然他们失败了 -不 |
[24:59] | They didn’t, | 他们没有 |
[25:01] | because in all the simulations, | 在所有的模拟中 |
[25:06] | that’s exactly what I did. | 我都那么做了 |
[25:17] | Stay close. | 跟紧 |
[25:19] | If the Templarios are crazy enough to take over a police precinct, | 既然圣堂武士疯狂到要占领警局 |
[25:22] | they won’t hesitate to kill anyone who gets in their way. | 就肯定不会介意杀几个挡路的 |
[25:25] | Considering the situation, perhaps you should call for back up. | 按目前的情况 我们也许应该呼叫支援 |
[25:28] | It had to be a cop who let the Templarios out in the first place. | 肯定是名警察最初放走了圣堂武士 |
[25:32] | I’m not involving any more until we know who we can trust. | 在确定谁能信任之前 我不会牵扯任何人进来 |
[25:36] | Given the number of convicts you’re up against, | 鉴于你要对付的犯人数量 |
[25:38] | I urge you to reconsider. | 拜托你再考虑一下 |
[25:41] | The NYPD’s overwhelmed with bomb threats. | 纽约警察忙于应付炸弹威胁 |
[25:43] | Templarios have booby trapped the precinct doors. | 圣堂武士在警局门上装了饵雷 |
[25:46] | I won’t risk losing any more cops today. | 我不能再冒险害死任何警察了 |
[25:48] | Then what is your plan? | 那你有何计划 |
[25:50] | Keep Easton safe and find out what the hell the Templarios want. | 保护伊斯顿 查清圣堂武士到底要什么 |
[25:53] | I may be able to help you with that. | 我也许帮得上忙 |
[25:55] | I traced the warehouse bomb’s detonation signal | 我查到仓库的引爆信号 |
[25:57] | to an apartment building in Soho. | 来自索和区的一栋公寓大楼 |
[25:59] | We’re headed there now. | 我们现在赶过去 |
[26:01] | Could belong to The Voice. Be careful, Finch. | 可能是”声音”的 千万小心 芬奇 |
[26:05] | You do the same, John. | 你也是 约翰 |
[26:14] | I thought I was the only cop left in the building. | 我还以为自己全楼唯一的警察了 |
[26:17] | You and I need to stick together. | 你我得团结一致 |
[26:18] | What the hell’s going on around here? | 这里到底出什么事了 |
[26:20] | Let’s find out. | 查查看吧 |
[26:31] | Look like the Templarios hit the jackpot. | 看来圣堂武士中大奖了 |
[26:34] | They’ll all be armed. | 都武装到牙齿了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, they’ll be wearing SWAT vests like this jackass. | 是啊 跟这混蛋一样全穿特警队防弹衣 |
[26:41] | Let’s see how that works. | 看看效果如何吧 |
[26:55] | Hurts even with the vest, don’t it? | 穿防弹衣也一样疼 是吧 |
[26:57] | What are your boys after in the precinct? | 你们在警局里找什么呢 |
[27:00] | I’m not telling you nothing. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[27:02] | That right, tough guy? | 好啊 硬汉 |
[27:04] | You like coming after cops? | 喜欢跟警察对着干 |
[27:05] | Here’s a little something for the ones you blew up earlier. | 这是为了之前被你们炸死的人 |
[27:08] | Lionel. | 莱奈尔 |
[27:09] | I don’t know nothing about blowing up no cops. | 我不知道什么炸死警察的事情 |
[27:11] | Just got told to take out some dude named Amir. | 只是要我们来做掉阿米尔 |
[27:14] | Amir? Amir Siddiq? | 阿米尔 阿米尔·西迪克 |
[27:17] | That’s the multiple homicide suspect I got locked up in solitary. | 被我单独关押的那名连环凶杀案嫌犯 |
[27:20] | – Who wants him dead? – Don’t know. | -谁想他死 -不知道 |
[27:22] | I just got paid to do the job. | 我只是拿钱办事 |
[27:24] | No questions. No witnesses. | 不提问题 不留目击者 |
[27:26] | Maybe Amir can implicate someone else in his murders. | 也许阿米尔的凶案会牵连其他人 |
[27:29] | What, like a partner? | 什么人 搭档吗 |
[27:30] | Somebody hired The Voice to take him out. | 有人雇”声音”做了他 |
[27:33] | – The Voice? – I’ll explain on the way, | -“声音” -我一边走一边解释 |
[27:35] | but we need to get to Amir before the Templarios do. | 不过我们得抢在圣堂武士前找到阿米尔 |
[27:38] | I got him down in the basement. | 我把他关在地下室 |
[27:39] | Oh yeah, I almost forgot. | 对了 我差点忘了 |
[27:43] | – You feel better? – Mucho. | -感觉好点了 -好多了 |
[27:47] | You stay here. | 待在这里 |
[27:49] | Keep your head down, door locked. | 低调别作声 门锁住 |
[27:50] | I’ll be back once we find Amir. | 我们找到阿米尔就回来 |
[27:51] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:53] | What about my wife? | 我妻子呢 |
[27:55] | Don’t worry, we’ll find her | 放心 我们会找到她 |
[27:57] | along with the guy who took her. | 还有抓她的人 |
[27:59] | Here you go, slugger. Good luck. | 给你 强击手 好运 |
[28:08] | Freeze, Harold. | 别动 哈罗德 |
[28:13] | Tripwire. Place like this is likely full of them. | 绊线 这种地方可能到处都是 |
[28:15] | Good to know. | 感谢告知 |
[28:25] | Such precautions would suggest that we have found | 这种预防手段表明我们可能是找到 |
[28:27] | The Voice’s base of operation. | “声音”的大本营了 |
[28:31] | Then there may still lie dangers ahead. | 那前方可能还有危险 |
[28:34] | Which reminds me, thank you… | 这倒提醒我了 谢谢你 |
[28:36] | for your assistance today. | 今天的帮忙 |
[28:38] | Not at all, Harold. | 别客气 哈罗德 |
[28:40] | I’m the one who owes you and John… | 是我欠你和约翰的 |
[28:42] | a debt I fully intend to repay. | 这份人情我得还 |
[28:46] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[28:48] | The bomb’s detonation signal came from here, | 炸弹的引爆信号来自这里 |
[28:50] | but it was a relay. | 但是被中转过的 |
[28:51] | It originated at another location. | 源自其他地址 |
[28:54] | – You know where? – Take time to find out. | -你知道在哪儿吗 -需要时间查 |
[28:56] | Something I fear Mr. Reese is in short supply of. | 而里瑟先生没有时间了 |
[29:01] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[29:03] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[29:13] | Open up, Amir. | 开门 阿米尔 |
[29:16] | That’s Amir’s cell. | 那是阿米尔的牢房 |
[29:21] | Come on, it’s okay. It’s just Chen. | 行了 没事 只是陈 |
[29:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:36] | This the guy? | 就这家伙 |
[29:40] | Someone’s gone through a lot of trouble to kill you. Why? | 有人大费周章想杀了你 为什么 |
[29:43] | Does it have to do with those people you murdered? | 跟被你谋杀的那些人有关吗 |
[29:45] | Not murders, Detective, hits… | 不是谋杀 警探 而是刺杀 |
[29:47] | for my former employer. | 为我前老板干的 |
[29:49] | – Your employer? – The Voice? | -前老板 -“声音” |
[29:55] | My targets were all people who previously worked for him. | 我的目标都是以前为他工作过的人 |
[29:57] | He likes to tie up loose ends. | 他喜欢清除后患 |
[29:59] | Which I realized I was gonna be too. | 而我发现我也会变成后患 |
[30:01] | So I did some digging. How he hires everyone. | 所以我做了点调查 看他如何雇人 |
[30:05] | Three different shell companies, same P.O. box, | 三家空壳公司 同样的邮政信息 |
[30:08] | but I followed the courier… | 不过我跟踪了送信人 |
[30:10] | who took me to my true employer. | 他带我找到了真正的老板 |
[30:12] | You know his identity? | 你知道他的身份 |
[30:15] | Figured I might need it someday… | 就想着也许哪天会用到 |
[30:17] | and here we are. | 果然到了这步 |
[30:19] | And he knew you’d flip on him as soon as you got arrested. | 他知道你一被捕就会咬出他 |
[30:21] | So then, he uses the Templarios to get to you in the precinct. | 所以他就借圣堂武士之手要在警局杀了你 |
[30:26] | You get me out of here with a deal in writing, | 你给个书面承诺 放我出去 |
[30:28] | and I’ll tell you who he is. | 我就告诉你他是谁 |
[30:34] | Take him up to the bullpen. | 带他去临时拘留所 |
[30:36] | Bomb squad should have things in hand by now, | 拆弹小组这会儿该都处理好了 |
[30:37] | so go ahead and call for back up. | 你呼叫支援吧 |
[30:39] | I’ll go get Easton, meet you up there. | 我去找伊斯顿 回见 |
[30:41] | Let’s move. | 走 |
[30:47] | Stop. | 站住 |
[30:50] | All clear, move. | 安全 走 |
[31:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[31:14] | This guy’s a stone killer. | 这是个冷血杀手 |
[31:15] | No one opens this door, got it? | 谁都不许开门 明白吗 |
[31:24] | This is Detective Lionel Fusco calling from inside the 8th precinct. | 我是莱奈尔·弗斯科警探 现在在第八分局 |
[31:27] | We need immediate back up. | 我们急需支援 |
[31:28] | We’ve got multiple combatants in the building. | 楼内有多名战斗人员 |
[31:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:36] | The Voice had someone other than Easton release the Templarios. | 除伊斯顿外 “声音”还安排了别人释放圣堂武士 |
[31:39] | Someone on the inside. Isn’t that right, Chen? | 内部的人 是吧 陈 |
[31:45] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[31:46] | He threatened my family. | 他拿家人威胁我 |
[31:49] | The Templarios. They’re coming. | 圣堂武士 他们来了 |
[31:51] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[31:55] | – How many guys they got? – More than we’ve got bullets. | -有多少人 -比我们的子弹多 |
[31:58] | Take cover. | 掩护好 |
[32:05] | Should have put in for a transfer. | 真该把调职申请交了 |
[32:08] | Sorry, partner. | 抱歉了 搭档 |
[32:09] | This is a hell of a way to go out. | 也算死得其所了 |
[32:14] | On me. One, two… | 听我口令 一 二 |
[32:18] | three. | 三 |
[32:39] | Sameen, please, you have to believe me. | 萨姆恩 拜托 你要相信我 |
[32:42] | This isn’t a simulation. This is real. | 这不是模拟 这是真的 |
[32:45] | You’re safe now. Let’s get back to the subway. | 你现在安全了 我们回地铁站吧 |
[32:49] | No. | 不 |
[32:53] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[32:57] | – Shaw– – The simplest way | -肖 -毁掉一个人 |
[32:58] | to break someone is to rob them of their reality, | 最直接的方法就是剥离其现实感 |
[33:01] | and they did that well. | 他们做得很出色 |
[33:03] | And maybe you’re right, maybe I am safe… | 也许你是对的 也许我安全了 |
[33:10] | but as long as I’m alive… | 但只要我活着 |
[33:14] | You’ll never be safe. | 你就永远不会安全 |
[33:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:19] | I could turn on you at any moment, | 我随时可能背叛你 |
[33:21] | and even if I don’t, I could lead them to the Machine. | 即使我不会 我也能带他们找到机器 |
[33:24] | That’ll never happen. | 这不可能 |
[33:26] | I don’t know if I’m calling the shots anymore… | 我不知道能否说了算 |
[33:30] | And neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[33:32] | 7,000 simulations. | 七千次模拟 |
[33:36] | I killed a lot of people, | 我杀了很多人 |
[33:38] | but the one person that I couldn’t kill… | 但只有一个人让我下不了手 |
[33:43] | Was you. | 你 |
[33:47] | So I killed myself. | 于是我就自杀 |
[33:49] | Over and over again. | 一次又一次 |
[33:59] | And I’d rather do that here and now | 我现在宁愿这么做 |
[34:01] | than to risk your life. | 也不想危害你的生命 |
[34:03] | Okay, Shaw. | 好吧 肖 |
[34:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:08] | We’ll play it your way here. | 我们按你的法子玩 |
[34:10] | You can’t live with me… | 你不能和我一起 |
[34:15] | I can’t live without you. | 没有你 我活不下去 |
[34:19] | So if you die, I die too. | 你死 我也死 |
[34:22] | Put that down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:25] | I really don’t know what’s gonna happen when we pull the trigger. | 不知道我们扣下扳机后会发生什么 |
[34:30] | Never been much of a believer, but hey… | 我从来不信教 不过 |
[34:36] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[34:43] | Guess we’re about to find out, aren’t we? | 谜底马上就要揭晓了 对吗 |
[34:45] | Damn it, Root. | 该死 根 |
[34:59] | Easton, stay down. | 伊斯顿 趴下 |
[35:07] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[35:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:16] | All this time, you were looking for The Voice, | 一直以来 你在寻找”声音” |
[35:18] | and he was trying to track you, Harold. | 他在追踪你 哈罗德 |
[35:20] | Thought we had him in our sights once. | 有一次还以为找到了他 |
[35:21] | I threatened to electrocute him | 我威胁要电死他 |
[35:23] | till I realized it was just a hired gun. | 结果那只是个杀手 |
[35:26] | More smoke and mirrors. | 还是障眼法 |
[35:29] | And what will you do if you find the real man behind the curtain? | 如果你找到了幕后老大 会怎么做 |
[35:32] | – Oh, that’s odd. – What? | -奇怪 -怎么了 |
[35:35] | A large transaction initiated from this node. | 一宗大额转账从这个节点发出去了 |
[35:38] | Payment deposited into the account of an actress | 转账存入到了一名女演员账上 |
[35:42] | who looks an awful lot like Mrs. Easton. | 此人长得非常像伊斯顿太太 |
[35:45] | Her abduction is a total fabrication. | 她的绑架案是虚构的 |
[35:46] | A ruse. | 是诈 |
[35:48] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[35:50] | Easton gets arrested only to lie about his wife’s abduction? | 伊斯顿被捕只为谎称他妻子被绑架吗 |
[35:54] | Sending the police all over the city. | 把警察都派遣出去 |
[35:56] | So that he can go after someone inside. | 他就可以拿下里边的人了 |
[35:59] | – The precinct. – Oh, no. | -警局 -不 |
[36:01] | Harold, perhaps a more pertinent question is– | 哈罗德 也许更严重的问题是 |
[36:04] | Who the hell is Terry Easton? | 特里·伊斯顿到底是谁 |
[36:17] | You. | 是你 |
[36:19] | Did you really think you could betray me | 你真以为你能出卖我 |
[36:22] | and live to tell about it? | 还活着出去吹嘘 |
[36:28] | How? | 你怎么做到的 |
[36:30] | Cleanliness is all. | 要干净利落 |
[36:40] | – I’m out. – That makes two of us. | -我没子弹了 -彼此彼此 |
[36:42] | Got to get to one of their weapons. | 得去抢他们的武器 |
[36:45] | Mr. Reese, I finally tracked down the source | 里瑟先生 我终于追踪到了 |
[36:47] | of the detonation signal. | 引爆信号的源头 |
[36:48] | It’s coming from inside the precinct. | 是从警局发出的 |
[36:50] | Easton’s wife isn’t real and he’s not a victim. | 伊斯顿的妻子是假的 他不是受害者 |
[36:53] | He’s the perpetrator. It’s him. | 他是行凶者 就是他 |
[36:56] | Sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[36:59] | It was a pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴与你共事 |
[37:01] | No! | 不 |
[37:03] | Lionel! | 莱奈尔 |
[37:06] | Look out, there’s another Templario. | 小心 又一个圣堂武士 |
[37:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:16] | Yeah, just grazed me, that son of a bitch. | 没事 只是擦伤 王八羔子 |
[37:19] | I still got a guy in the room. | 屋子里还有一个人 |
[37:27] | Finch, Fusco’s been shot. | 芬奇 弗斯科被射伤了 |
[37:31] | And Easton, or whoever the hell he is, | 伊斯顿 管他叫什么名字吧 |
[37:34] | he got away. | 他跑了 |
[38:08] | You’re probably wondering how I traced your call. | 你可能在想 我是如何追踪到你电话的 |
[38:11] | I followed the detonation signal to your base of operations. | 我追踪引爆信号找到了你的大本营 |
[38:14] | Your encryption is impressive, | 你的加密做得不错 |
[38:16] | along with that app on your phone that modulates your voice, | 手机上的变音软件也不错 |
[38:20] | but what’s really ingenious | 但最巧妙的是 |
[38:22] | is the call you made to yourself in the precinct. | 你在警局给自己打的电话 |
[38:25] | A recording | 一通录音 |
[38:27] | that allowed you to assume the role of a victim. | 就把自己扮成了受害者 |
[38:35] | Even your getaway car, | 甚至你逃跑用的车 |
[38:37] | registered under another alias | 登记在另一个化名下 |
[38:40] | in a spot perfectly removed from street cameras. | 完美地躲避了街上的监控器 |
[38:43] | A precaution at every turn. | 小心谨慎 步步为营 |
[38:46] | Evidently not cautious enough. | 显然还不够小心 |
[38:51] | No, you’ve wreaked enough havoc. | 不 你已经造孽够多了 |
[38:54] | Blackmail, extortion, abduction, murder. | 勒索 敲诈 绑架 谋杀 |
[38:59] | You can’t be permitted to continue. | 你不能再继续下去了 |
[39:04] | Turn yourself in. | 自首吧 |
[39:05] | I’ve already done that once today. | 我今天已经自首过了 |
[39:08] | I wouldn’t cross Harold. | 不要惹哈罗德 |
[39:13] | Elias… | 以利亚 |
[39:17] | I’m not surprised you’re alive, | 你没死我一点都不惊讶 |
[39:18] | but I must say I never thought you’d run with someone like him. | 但不得不说 我没想到你会跟他这种人混 |
[39:21] | Harold’s a friend, | 哈罗德是我的朋友 |
[39:23] | one of the few I have left. | 我的朋友所剩不多了 |
[39:28] | A truce then. | 那就休战 |
[39:39] | Careful… | 小心 |
[39:41] | compassion and loyalty | 恻隐和忠诚 |
[39:44] | make people weak, | 会使人软弱 |
[39:47] | easy to exploit. | 容易被利用 |
[39:50] | That’s some stinking thinking | 这想法真可悲 |
[39:52] | and why you’re gonna lose. | 也是你必输的原因 |
[39:54] | Not today. | 但不是今天 |
[40:01] | Be seeing you. | 后会有期 |
[40:15] | I think that’s far enough, don’t you? | 我觉得够远了 你觉得呢 |
[40:30] | Come on, Harold, | 得了 哈罗德 |
[40:32] | you brought me for a reason. | 你带我来是有原因的 |
[40:33] | You must have know I’d do something like this. | 你明知道我会出手 |
[40:59] | How’s your arm? | 胳膊怎么样了 |
[41:02] | Gonna take more than a bullet to keep me down. | 一颗子弹可放不倒我 |
[41:06] | It’s time we had a talk, Lionel. | 我们该谈谈了 莱奈尔 |
[41:12] | So what are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[41:13] | You’re not gonna propose to me, are you? | 你不是要跟我求婚吧 |
[41:16] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[41:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:20] | What the hell’d you do that for? | 这是干什么 |
[41:24] | You never know who might be listening. | 也许会有人监听 |
[41:25] | It wasn’t even turned on. | 我根本没开机 |
[41:29] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[41:33] | Those questions you’ve been asking? | 那些你一直在问的问题 |
[41:36] | You deserve answers. | 你有权知道答案 |
[41:39] | Mr. Reese, are you certain that disclosing the truth | 里瑟先生 你确定告诉弗斯科警探真相 |
[41:42] | to Detective Fusco is a wise choice? | 是明智的抉择吗 |
[41:45] | These days, even the precinct’s not safe. | 现在 连警局都不安全了 |
[41:47] | So maybe the best we can do is… | 也许我们最需要的是 |
[41:50] | trust each other. | 信任彼此 |
[41:57] | Very well, | 好吧 |
[41:59] | but there’s an urgent matter now that requires your attendance | 不过我这儿有紧急情况需要你 |
[42:03] | after you’re finished. | 那边搞定了快回来 |
[42:10] | There’s a system listening through every microphone, | 有一个系统 通过所有麦克风进行监听 |
[42:14] | watching through every camera. | 透过所有监控器进行监视 |