时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system… | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | secret system… | 秘密系统 |
[00:09] | A system you asked for to keep you safe. | 一套你请求护你安全的系统 |
[00:12] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:17] | You granted it the power to see everything– | 你允许它监视一切 |
[00:19] | to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people. | 标识 规范 控制普通人的生活 |
[00:25] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:28] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:29] | But to it, you are all irrelevant, | 但对它而言 你们都无关紧要 |
[00:32] | victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way. | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路 |
[00:36] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:41] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我早想跟你谈谈 |
[00:45] | No one else would really understand. | 其他人都无法理解 |
[00:48] | Not much of a conversation, as you can’t talk back. | 不过你不能回话 也不算谈谈 |
[00:53] | That’s my fault, but I’ve been thinking, | 这是我的错 但我一直在思考 |
[00:57] | and I know you have too, | 我知道你也在思考 |
[01:00] | about how all this plays out. | 要如何结束这一切 |
[01:02] | About what happens next. | 接下来会发生什么 |
[01:06] | I’m sure you’ve made a million different…versions. | 我想你肯定演算出了百万种不同的 版本 |
[01:11] | I know some very bad things are coming. | 我知道 要出大事了 |
[01:14] | I know I’m probably going to die. | 我知道 我也许会死 |
[01:20] | I accepted that a long time ago. | 对此 我早有心理准备 |
[01:23] | But I was wondering, if… | 但我想知道 |
[01:27] | in any of those many versions, | 在那么多的版本中 |
[01:32] | the people that I’ve roped into helping me, | 那些被我拉进来帮我的人 |
[01:34] | my friends… | 我的朋友 |
[01:38] | whether they get out alive. | 他们能活下来吗 |
[01:41] | Is that a path that we’re on? | 现在这条路能让他们活下来吗 |
[01:50] | I suppose I may have made that impossible. | 因为我犯的错误 应该已经不可能了吧 |
[01:55] | Even if you could tell me, | 就算你能对我开口 |
[01:57] | it’s probably too late. | 可能也太晚了 |
[02:01] | Double shot, | 双倍浓缩 |
[02:02] | and…a cappuccino. | 还有杯卡布奇诺 |
[02:04] | Glad to see you back. | 真高兴又见到你 |
[02:06] | It’s been a while, hasn’t it? | 好久没见了 是吧 |
[02:10] | I’m afraid that you are confusing me with someone else. | 你可能认错人了 |
[02:13] | This is the first time I’ve been to this establishment. | 我是第一次来 |
[02:15] | Sorry, it’s just… thought I recognized your order too. | 抱歉 你点的单 很熟悉 |
[02:19] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[02:31] | Good-bye… and thank you. | 再见 谢谢你 |
[02:41] | Morning, Ms. Groves. | 早 格罗夫斯女士 |
[02:42] | How is Ms. Shaw faring? | 肖女士情况如何 |
[02:45] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:47] | How’s she really faring? | 她情况到底如何 |
[02:50] | It’s gonna take some time. | 需要点时间来恢复 |
[02:54] | Is there anything else the matter? | 还有什么事吗 |
[02:56] | We finally have open access to the Machine, and… | 我们终于有了对机器的开放权限 |
[03:01] | now you’re planning to close it. | 你却要关了它 |
[03:04] | Go back to talking in numbers. | 继续只能跳号码 |
[03:06] | Unless you’ve added telepathy to your long list of talents, | 除非你又修炼出了心灵感应术 |
[03:09] | there’s no way that you could have known | 否则你不可能知道 |
[03:10] | that I had chosen today to end our dialogue with the Machine. | 我会在今天终止和机器的对话 |
[03:14] | You built her to predict people, Harry. | 你造她是为了预测人类 哈罗 |
[03:18] | And she’s very good at it. | 她非常擅长 |
[03:20] | Starting with you. | 从预测你开始 |
[03:22] | She respects your decision. | 她尊重你的决定 |
[03:25] | She believes in you so much. | 她太信任你 |
[03:28] | You don’t agree. | 你不以为然 |
[03:30] | You built God, Harry. | 你造出了上帝 哈罗 |
[03:32] | Who am I to question your judgment? | 我怎么敢质疑你的决定 |
[03:35] | Or hers? | 或者她的 |
[03:36] | But? | 但是 |
[03:37] | But we’re gonna lose. | 但是我们要输了 |
[03:39] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[03:41] | We have the most powerful ally in the world, | 我们拥有全世界最强大的同盟 |
[03:46] | but you’re too high-minded to let her help us. | 你却傲慢到不肯让她帮我们 |
[03:50] | So, | 所以 |
[03:52] | we’re gonna end up the most principled corpses in Potter’s Field. | 我们就要变成最有原则的孤魂野鬼了 |
[03:58] | We’ve stayed alive so far. | 我们活到了现在 |
[03:59] | We’re not living. | 我们没活 |
[04:01] | We’re surviving. | 我们是在挣扎求生 |
[04:04] | We’re human. | 我们是人 |
[04:06] | Eventually, we’ll make a mistake, and… | 终有一天 我们会犯错 |
[04:11] | she’ll die too. | 她也会死 |
[04:17] | I know why you didn’t give her a name. | 我知道你为什么一直没为她命名 |
[04:21] | You don’t name something you may have to kill. | 你不想为最终会被你杀死之物命名 |
[04:30] | You had to kill the first 40 versions of her. | 你杀死了她最初的40个版本 |
[04:35] | But like it or not, Harry, she’s your child. | 但不管你喜不喜欢 哈罗 她是你的孩子 |
[04:39] | And she’s gonna die… unknown, unmourned. | 而她就要死了 无人察觉 |
[04:44] | She’ll simply vanish without a trace. | 无声无息地死去 |
[04:51] | And you couldn’t even give her a real voice | 而你甚至不曾给过她声音 |
[04:53] | to ask you if it needs to end like this. | 让她亲口问问你 事何至此 |
[05:02] | I didn’t give the Machine a name because… | 我没为机器命名是因为 |
[05:06] | I imagined that one day | 我觉得有一天 |
[05:10] | it might wish to choose one for itself. | 它会想为自己选个名字 |
[05:15] | And a system doesn’t have to be open to be given a voice. | 非开放系统也可以有声音 |
[05:21] | Whose voice would you prefer? | 你喜欢谁的声音 |
[05:25] | She’s a big girl. | 她是大姑娘了 |
[05:27] | Like you said, let her choose. | 如你所说 让她选吧 |
[05:36] | I’m locking us out of the system. | 我把我们都锁在系统之外 |
[05:41] | As for a voice, we’ll see what she chooses. | 至于声音 看她选吧 |
[06:03] | S T B Sierra, Tango, Bravo, | |
[06:06] | L X L N G C Lima, X-ray, Lima, November, Golf, Charlie… | |
[06:12] | I looked up your credentials, Professor Whistler. | 我查看过你的证书 惠斯勒教授 |
[06:14] | Your work on discourse analysis is impressive. | 你在话语分析方面的研究非常出色 |
[06:17] | – Thank you. – You’re quite welcome. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[06:21] | But you’ve yet to be published on the subject of word sense disambiguation. | 不过你研究的主题又不是词义消歧 |
[06:24] | Knowing that, how are you qualified to give me a B-minus? | 那么 你有什么资格给我打B- |
[06:28] | Office hours are over. | 办公时间结束 |
[06:31] | Professor Whistler was just about to change my grade. | 惠斯勒教授就要更改我的成绩了 |
[06:35] | This paper’s a C-minus at best. | 这论文最多C- |
[06:38] | And that man is not your professor. | 此人并非你的教授 |
[06:40] | He’s an architect of the future. | 而是未来的缔造者 |
[06:42] | Mr. Reese, what’s going on? | 里瑟先生 怎么回事 |
[06:44] | We have a new number. | 我们有新号码了 |
[06:45] | Whose? | 谁 |
[06:47] | Yours. | 你 |
[06:49] | Excuse me, what about my grade? | 打扰一下 那我的成绩呢 |
[06:51] | You failed. | 不及格 |
[06:53] | Sorry, Harry. | 抱歉 哈罗 |
[06:54] | Professor Whistler’s taking early retirement. | 惠斯勒教授要提前退休了 |
[07:06] | Who wants to go quietly? | 谁愿意静悄悄地离开呢 |
[07:11] | Nice doing business with you, Trevor. | 合作愉快 特雷弗 |
[07:11] | 临时决议 特雷弗·雷蒙德 专家 | |
[07:14] | Let’s get out of here before more of his colleagues show up. | 快走吧 免得他的同事们纷至沓来 |
[07:17] | Good to be alive. Isn’t it, Harry? | 活着真好 是吧 哈罗 |
[07:20] | We haven’t survived this yet, Ms. Groves. | 这关还没过呢 格罗夫斯女士 |
[07:35] | Harold’s cover’s blown. | 哈罗德的掩护身份暴露了 |
[07:36] | – And yours, Detective? – Don’t know yet. | -那你的呢 警探 -还不知道 |
[07:38] | Which is precisely why you should put some distance between us, John. | 所以我们应该保持距离 约翰 |
[07:41] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒险 |
[07:45] | Street’s clear. | 街道安全 |
[07:47] | – You weren’t followed. – Ms. Shaw. | -无人跟踪 -肖女士 |
[07:50] | It’s good to have you back home. | 真高兴你回家了 |
[07:51] | Harold, do you know how they found you? | 哈罗德 知道他们怎么找到你的吗 |
[07:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:55] | I do. | 我知道 |
[07:59] | I’m back a week, your cover’s blown. | 我回来才一周 你的掩护身份就暴露了 |
[08:01] | This place could be blown too. | 这里可能也暴露了 |
[08:03] | We need to take what we can– guns, ammo, cash– | 拿上能拿的 枪支 弹药 现金 |
[08:07] | and get the hell out fast. | 迅速转移 |
[08:09] | We’re going on the offensive. | 我们要进攻 |
[08:12] | Temporary Resolutions. | 临时决议 |
[08:13] | Starting at that office | 从这个办事处开始 |
[08:15] | and working right up their chain of command. | 顺藤摸瓜往上找他们的头儿 |
[08:18] | They can’t get to Finch if we get to them first. | 先下手为强 芬奇就能解除危险了 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I love you too. | 我也爱你们 |
[08:36] | Grab some guns, Sameen. | 拿上枪 萨姆恩 |
[08:37] | You’ll feel better once we shoot some people. | 等会儿能突突人了 你就会开心点了 |
[08:45] | There’d be a better way to fight this war if we hadn’t closed the system. | 要是还没关闭系统 这场仗可好打多了 |
[08:48] | If I believed that, I wouldn’t have done it. | 我要相信的话 就不会那么做了 |
[08:52] | What if I said I hard-coded a little something extra | 如果我说 我在你永久关闭系统前 |
[08:55] | into the system before you closed it for good? | 往里边加了硬编码呢 |
[08:58] | I gave her the capacity to defend herself. | 我给了她自卫的能力 |
[09:02] | There are rules, Ms. Groves. | 规则 格罗夫斯女士 |
[09:03] | Rules I did not arrive at casually. | 规则不是我随便定的 |
[09:05] | Don’t worry. I added a safeguard. | 别担心 我加了防护措施 |
[09:09] | She’ll only act if you ask her to. | 你要求 她才会动手 |
[09:11] | It’s entirely your decision. | 完全由你决定 |
[09:21] | Party crashers. | 砸场子的来了 |
[09:25] | You want to stick around, give ’em a proper welcome? | 要留下好好欢迎他们吗 |
[09:28] | Thought you’d never ask. | 就怕你不问 |
[09:29] | Offense works for me. What about Glasses? | 进攻我同意 但是眼镜儿呢 |
[09:32] | He’s not exactly Indiana Jones, you know. | 他又不是印第安纳·琼斯 |
[09:33] | Leave Harold with me. | 哈罗德跟我走吧 |
[09:35] | You think you can hide him from an all-seeing eye? | 你能带他躲过无所不视的眼睛吗 |
[09:37] | I used to be the all-seeing eye. | 我曾经就是无所不视的眼睛 |
[09:39] | I know just the place to keep Harold out of sight. | 我知道该带哈罗德躲到哪里 |
[09:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:44] | Sorry to miss the party, ladies, but we need to move. | 抱歉要错过派对了 女士们 但我们得走了 |
[09:49] | I wish you wouldn’t do this on my account. | 我不希望你为我做这些 |
[09:53] | I’m just protecting a number, Harold. | 我只是在保护号码 哈罗德 |
[09:55] | It’s what you hired me to do. | 你雇我就是做这个的 |
[10:12] | These are the Double B high-rises. | 这是双B公建楼 |
[10:14] | Are you sure the place is safe? | 你确定这里安全吗 |
[10:15] | – Hey, boss. – For me, yes. | -老大 -对我 是的 |
[10:17] | For an outsider, of course not. | 对外人 当然不 |
[10:35] | Pardon the smell. | 味儿不太好 |
[10:38] | Used to be a meth lab. | 以前是冰毒作坊 |
[10:45] | The escort is much appreciated, but I’ll take it from here. | 多谢护送 接下来我自己就行 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry, Harold. This isn’t just your fight. | 抱歉 哈罗德 这不仅是你的战争 |
[10:51] | We have a common enemy, one that murdered a dear friend. | 我们共同的敌人 杀了我的挚友 |
[10:54] | I’m in your corner till the end. | 我与你并肩 |
[10:57] | I confess, I’m not a fan of boxing, | 我不太喜欢拳击 |
[10:58] | but have you ever been to a match where everybody knows the fighter is done | 但你看过哪场比赛 所有人都知道拳手输定了 |
[11:01] | except for the fighter himself? | 拳手还茫然不知 |
[11:03] | It’s never done. | 没有所谓”输定了” |
[11:04] | We’ve lasted too long to give up now. | 我们坚持了这么久 不能现在放弃 |
[11:07] | I’m afraid you’re signing your own death warrant. | 恐怕你是在给自己判下死刑 |
[11:10] | Be that as it may, I’d rather die on the mat than throw in the towel. | 即便如此 宁死不屈 |
[11:36] | It’s more peaceful than I’d have imagined. | 没想到这里会如此安宁 |
[11:39] | I negotiated a truce between the two gangs warring over the territory. | 我让在这一带争斗的两个帮派休战了 |
[11:44] | Enjoy it. | 享受这份安宁吧 |
[11:45] | Nobody’s getting in here. | 没人会进来 |
[11:48] | You’ve thought a few moves ahead, | 你提前想好了几步棋 |
[11:52] | but our opponent has thought a thousand. | 但我们的对手已经想好了几千步 |
[11:55] | You were always quite the chess player. | 你一直是象棋高手 |
[11:58] | Did you ever game out where you would be at this point in your life? | 你料想过自己会走到这一步吗 |
[12:01] | I must admit, | 我得承认 |
[12:03] | a meth lab was low on my list of possibilities. | 冰毒作坊我真没想到过 |
[12:09] | I was fairly certain I’d end up in prison. | 我本来很肯定 自己早晚会坐牢 |
[12:14] | Strange. Me too. | 奇怪 我也是 |
[12:19] | The lives we could have led. | 我们本可以过上的生活啊 |
[12:21] | It’s funny, when we met, | 有意思 我们初遇时 |
[12:23] | John was protecting a teacher named Charlie Burton | 约翰在保护一位老师 查理·伯顿 |
[12:25] | in this exact housing project. | 就是在这栋公建楼里 |
[12:27] | As I recall, that protection ended when Charlie pulled a gun on John. | 我记得 查理向约翰掏枪时 保护就结束了 |
[12:32] | A youthful indiscretion. | 年少轻狂啊 |
[12:35] | I was living underground three years, | 我秘密生活了三年 |
[12:37] | but I got sloppy and was caught on a surveillance camera. | 但一个疏忽 就被监控拍到了 |
[12:49] | Everything all right, Harold? | 没事吧 哈罗德 |
[12:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:58] | – Root? – Hey, Stranger. | -根 -你好啊 陌生人 |
[13:00] | Just finishing up here. | 这边正收尾呢 |
[13:04] | I’m afraid I’ve made a grave miscalculation. | 我犯了一个致命的错误 |
[13:07] | I went back to the place I took Grace on our first date. | 我去了和格蕾丝初次约会时的地点 |
[13:10] | It had been ten years to the day since I bought her that first cappuccino. | 十年前的今天 我第一次请她喝卡布奇诺 |
[13:14] | Samaritan isn’t just watching everything we do now. | 撒马利亚人不仅在监视我们现在做的一切 |
[13:18] | It’s monitoring everything we’ve ever done. | 还在监视我们曾经做过的一切 |
[13:20] | You said this morning we were just surviving. | 你今早说 我们在挣扎求生 |
[13:24] | By then my fate had been sealed. | 那时 我命已定 |
[13:26] | But not yours. | 但你的还没有 |
[13:28] | I would hate for my mistake to mean punishment for the rest of you. | 我不想因为我的错误害了你们 |
[13:31] | And please tell Ms. Shaw this is not her cross to bear. | 请告诉肖女士 此事与她无关 |
[13:37] | This lapdog has the same card. | 这走狗也有同样的名片 |
[13:40] | Temporary Resolutions. | 临时决议 |
[13:45] | You want to tell me how this all-seeing eye thing | 要不要告诉我 无所不视的眼睛 |
[13:47] | doesn’t see us coming? | 为何看不到我们要来 |
[13:48] | It does. | 看得到 |
[13:50] | We’re two homicide detectives investigating a campus shooting. | 我们是来调查校园枪击事件的凶案组警探 |
[13:53] | Temporary Resolutions? | 临时决议 |
[13:55] | Is it just me, or is dispatching hit men | 只有我觉得派遣杀手 |
[13:57] | more of a permanent resolution? | 更像是永久决议吗 |
[14:00] | Ready or not, Lionel. | 行不行都这样了 莱奈尔 |
[14:08] | Welcome to Temporary Resolutions. How can I help you gentlemen? | 欢迎来到临时决议 有什么可以帮两位 |
[14:11] | Detective Riley, NYPD. | 莱利警探 纽约警察 |
[14:13] | My partner and I are investigating a shooting | 我搭档和我在调查一桩枪击事件 |
[14:16] | involving one of your employees. | 你们有名员工卷入其中 |
[14:17] | A shooting? Oh, my God. | 枪击事件 天哪 |
[14:19] | We need to see your employee files. | 我们得看你们的员工档案 |
[14:22] | I’m afraid you’re gonna need a warrant for that. | 恐怕你们得拿搜查令来 |
[14:24] | Can we speak to your supervisor? | 能和你们主管聊聊吗 |
[14:28] | Are you sure you want to do that? | 你们确定要这么做吗 |
[14:31] | We’ll take our chances. | 碰碰运气呗 |
[14:33] | Of course. | 好的 |
[14:35] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[14:40] | Can I offer you gentlemen any water while you’re waiting? | 两位等候期间需要水吗 |
[14:43] | Coffee maybe? | 或者咖啡 |
[14:44] | We’re good. | 不必 |
[14:54] | Our supervisor will be right with you. | 我们主管马上就到 |
[15:04] | – That was Harry. – I gathered. | -是哈罗 -猜到了 |
[15:07] | He think I’m the reason his cover’s blown? | 他认为是我害他暴露的吗 |
[15:09] | He knows you’re not. | 他知道不是你 |
[15:12] | He slipped up. | 是他疏忽了 |
[15:14] | He went back to the place he and Grace had their first date. | 他回了自己和格蕾斯初次约会的地点 |
[15:18] | Harold has a weakness. | 哈罗德有他的软肋 |
[15:23] | We all do. | 我们都有 |
[15:27] | It’d be nice if we could go back. | 要能回去肯定不错 |
[15:32] | I guess none of us… | 看来我们都没有 |
[15:35] | has the life we want. | 过上自己想要的生活 |
[15:41] | Actually, Sameen? | 其实 萨姆恩 |
[15:45] | I’ve been hiding since I was 12. | 我从12岁开始东躲西藏 |
[15:50] | This might be the first time I feel like I belong. | 这是我第一次有了归属感 |
[16:08] | These guys don’t quit. | 这些家伙没完没了啊 |
[16:14] | Guess we might get a workout after all. | 看来我们得练练了 |
[16:19] | Would you care for some dinner, Harold? | 想吃点东西吗 哈罗德 |
[16:21] | I make a killer puttanesca, | 我做的金枪鱼意面超棒 |
[16:23] | even in a kitchen that’s only been used to cook meth. | 哪怕是在用来制冰毒的厨房做也一样 |
[16:30] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[16:32] | Shame, I don’t think we’ll have enough place settings. | 可惜 我们餐具不够啊 |
[16:34] | The two gangs’ normal behavior is to fight all day, every day, | 这两个帮派的常态就是整天打斗 |
[16:38] | so today is an anomaly. | 所以今天是异常了 |
[16:40] | That’s how they found us. | 他们就这么找到我们 |
[16:42] | In that case, the puttanesca will have to wait. | 如此说来 金枪鱼意面要缓缓了 |
[16:49] | I’m beginning to think the supervisor’s never showing. | 我看这位主管是不会露面了吧 |
[16:53] | Lionel. | 莱奈尔 |
[16:56] | What do you hear? | 你听见什么了 |
[16:58] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[17:00] | That can’t be good. | 情况不妙 |
[17:11] | They sent 50 employees packing. | 他们叫走了五十多雇员 |
[17:13] | So they could send in the big guns, | 这样才能放杀器 |
[17:14] | and we’re their targets. | 目标就是我们 |
[17:18] | Get ready, Lionel. | 准备好 莱奈尔 |
[17:19] | Chain of command’s coming for us. | 负责人冲我们来了 |
[17:21] | – Move in! – They’re cornered! | -上 -他们走投无路了 |
[17:30] | Nice shot, Lionel. | 射得好 莱奈尔 |
[17:31] | Keep moving! They’re still back there! | 继续 他们还在这儿 |
[17:33] | But I’m afraid it’s time we wrap this up. | 是时候搞定走人了 |
[17:36] | Take cover! | 掩护 |
[17:47] | Do me a favor and push the elevator button, would you, Harold? | 帮忙按下电梯键好吗 哈罗德 |
[17:52] | Who’s to say they won’t be on the elevator? | 谁说他们不会在电梯里 |
[17:54] | They’re on the elevator. | 他们就在电梯里 |
[17:59] | They’re just not alive. | 只是已经死了 |
[18:15] | You hand him over now, | 把他交出来 |
[18:17] | and we’ll let you go. | 我们就放你走 |
[18:22] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[18:23] | You’re not gonna be able to take both of us out. | 你没法把我们两个都干掉 |
[18:25] | You know what? You’re right. | 我觉得吧 你说得对 |
[18:27] | But he can. | 但他可以 |
[18:34] | Good thing you brought the mop. | 还好你带了墩布 |
[18:36] | Don’t travel without it, boss. | 出门必备 老大 |
[18:39] | See, Harold? | 看吧 哈罗德 |
[18:40] | Even old boxers have a few tricks. | 老拳手也留着几招呢 |
[18:42] | My man William is going to take us out of the city. | 我的手下威廉姆会负责带我们出城 |
[18:49] | Elias! | 以利亚 |
[18:58] | Get in. | 上车 |
[20:18] | No sign of Finch. | 没找到芬奇 |
[20:20] | Yo, you the cops? | 你是警察吗 |
[20:21] | Got something for you. | 有东西给你 |
[20:23] | Let him through. | 让他过来 |
[20:30] | Everyone around here respected Elias. | 我们都敬重以利亚 |
[20:35] | Elias’s killers left the scene in this vehicle? | 杀以利亚的凶手坐这辆车离开了现场 |
[20:38] | Yeah. One killer, | 对 一个凶手 |
[20:40] | and one guy who Elias respected. | 和一个以利亚敬重的人 |
[20:50] | Root, RTCC got a hit on the vehicle transporting Finch. | 根 实时犯罪中心找到转移芬奇的车了 |
[20:53] | The Machine beat you to the punch. | 机器比你快 |
[20:55] | Shaw and I are already on the way. | 肖和我已经在路上了 |
[21:11] | Don’t worry, Harold. This won’t take long. | 别担心 哈罗德 用不了多久 |
[21:13] | I should hope not. | 但愿如此 |
[21:15] | I won’t give you the location of my friends or the Machine. | 我不会透露我朋友和机器的所在地 |
[21:18] | So please, go ahead and kill me now before more people die. | 所以拜托 别害死更多人了 直接杀了我 |
[21:22] | My dear Harold, | 亲爱的哈罗德 |
[21:23] | Samaritan doesn’t want you dead. | 撒马利亚人可不想你死 |
[21:25] | So why has it gone to all this trouble to bring me here? | 那它为什么大费周章抓我来这儿 |
[21:28] | Because Samaritan needs your help. | 因为撒马利亚人需要你的帮助 |
[21:30] | Granted, Samaritan knows | 撒马利亚人知道 |
[21:31] | that you won’t hear its appeal in your current state. | 你目前不会听命于它 |
[21:35] | One day, a day you may not be able to see now, | 但未来有一天 在你预料不到的未来 |
[21:39] | you will work for Samaritan of your own accord. | 你将自甘情愿为撒马利亚人效力 |
[21:45] | Take him. | 带上他 |
[21:48] | If you could just follow me, sir. | 请跟我来 先生 |
[21:54] | Have a pleasant journey, Mr. Finch. | 旅途愉快 芬奇先生 |
[22:40] | So I was thinking about your thing. | 我在想你那事儿 |
[22:43] | My thing? | 我那事儿 |
[22:44] | Your whole “I’m crazy and the world’s just a simulation” thing? | “我疯了 整个世界都是模拟出来的”的事儿 |
[22:47] | It’s a little like when Harry had me locked up | 挺像当初哈罗送我入院 |
[22:49] | and I was questioning everything. | 我质疑一切的态度 |
[22:52] | Can we talk about this after the whole lethal shootout thing? | 咱能等这场要命的枪战过了再谈吗 |
[22:55] | No time like the present, Sameen. | 择日不如撞日 萨姆恩 |
[22:57] | Besides, if this is just another simulation, | 再说了 如果这只是模拟 |
[23:00] | who cares if we die? | 管我们是死是活呢 |
[23:05] | Anyway, Schrodinger said at its base level, | 总之 薛定谔曾说过 本质上 |
[23:08] | the universe isn’t made up of physical matter, | 宇宙的组成成份并非物质 |
[23:11] | but just shapes. | 而是”形” |
[23:14] | I thought that might make you feel better. | 这应该能让你感觉好点吧 |
[23:16] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:32] | A shape, you know? | 一个”形” 懂吗 |
[23:34] | Nothing firm. | 并无实体 |
[23:36] | What it means is the real world | 也就是说真实世界 |
[23:37] | is essentially a simulation anyway. | 不过只是一种模拟 |
[23:40] | You are the last person I should have confided in about this. | 我当初就不该跟你说这事儿 |
[23:48] | I liked that idea. | 我喜欢这论点 |
[23:50] | That even if we’re not real, | 即便我们并不真实 |
[23:51] | we represent a dynamic. | 也代表一种变数 |
[23:54] | A tiny finger tracing a line in the infinite. | 好像小手指凭空划出的一条线 |
[23:58] | A shape. | 一个”形” |
[23:59] | And then we’re gone. | 然后就消失了 |
[24:01] | That’s supposed to make me feel better? | 这就能让我感觉好点啊 |
[24:03] | I’m a shape? | 我是个”形” |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[24:06] | And, darlin’, | 而且 爱人 |
[24:07] | you got a great shape. | 你很有”形” |
[24:11] | I swear to God, you flirt at the most awkward times. | 我对天发誓 你调情永远不挑个好时候 |
[24:14] | – I know. – Take it! | -我知道 -接招 |
[24:25] | Listen, all I saying is that if we’re just information, | 我的意思是 既然我们都只是信息 |
[24:30] | just noise in the system… | 只是系统噪音 |
[24:34] | we might as well be a symphony. | 不如就琴瑟和鸣吧 |
[24:54] | Hey, Harry. | 你好啊 哈罗 |
[24:56] | Need a lift? | 要搭车吗 |
[25:16] | Get back! | 退后 |
[25:18] | Get in the car. I’ll draw the fire! | 上车 我吸引火力 |
[25:20] | I’m not leaving you again! | 我不会再次丢下你 |
[25:21] | Get him out of here now, | 立刻带他走 |
[25:23] | or I’ll shoot you myself! | 否则我给你一枪 |
[25:26] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[25:49] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:52] | Right. | 右 |
[25:54] | On foot. | 步行 |
[25:55] | Three blocks. | 三街区 |
[26:02] | You should have just left me. | 你应该丢下我的 |
[26:03] | Not gonna happen, Harry. | 不可能 哈罗 |
[26:06] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[26:11] | Please, we need to get you to a hospital. | 拜托 我们得送你去医院 |
[26:12] | Not a chance. | 没门儿 |
[26:13] | It’s the first place they’ll be looking for you. | 这是他们最先会去找的地方 |
[26:16] | You can patch me up when we get back to the subway. | 等我们回了地铁 你可以给我包扎 |
[26:18] | You’ve had plenty of practice with John. | 你跟约翰做了好多次了 |
[26:23] | I’m so tired of this. | 我厌烦了 |
[26:26] | Everyone we’ve lost. | 我们失去的每个人 |
[26:27] | Elias… | 以利亚 |
[26:32] | They all made choices. | 他们的抉择 |
[26:33] | They all died for something they believe in. | 他们都为自己的信仰而牺牲 |
[26:38] | And anyway, the way I see it… | 总之 在我看来 |
[26:42] | they’re not gone, Harry. | 他们并未离开 哈罗 |
[26:44] | I mean, they’re dead, but they’re not gone. | 我的意思是 他们死了 但是他们并未离开 |
[26:49] | You must have figured this out. | 你应该早就明白了 |
[26:51] | I’m not in a metaphysical mood. | 我现在没心情聊玄学 |
[26:53] | I’m not talking metaphysics, Harry. | 我说的不是玄学 哈罗 |
[26:57] | You built it, but you refuse to accept what you created. | 你造出了它 却拒绝接受你的作品 |
[27:03] | I mean, Shaw’s a little screwy right now, | 肖现在有点混乱 |
[27:05] | but she’s not wrong. | 但她没说错 |
[27:07] | We’re all simulations now. | 我们现在都是模拟 |
[27:12] | In order to predict what we do… | 为了预测我们会干什么 |
[27:16] | she has to know us. | 她必须先了解我们 |
[27:19] | And she’s gotten better and better at it. | 她对此越来越在行了 |
[27:21] | And the people she watches the most, | 她监视最多的人 |
[27:23] | she knows the best. | 就最了解 |
[27:25] | Better than we know ourselves. | 比我们更了解我们自己 |
[27:29] | Nathan… | 奈森 |
[27:32] | Elias, Carter… | 以利亚 卡特 |
[27:33] | they’re all still in there. | 他们都还在那儿 |
[27:35] | The Machine’s still watching over them. | 机器仍在守护他们 |
[27:39] | She’s watching over us too. | 她也在守护我们 |
[27:42] | And she thinks you should take this. | 她觉得你应该拿着这个 |
[27:44] | – Now. – May I ask why? | -现在 -能问为什么吗 |
[27:49] | Might want to duck, Harry! | 低下头 哈罗 |
[27:53] | Right. | 右 |
[27:57] | 5G 5G. | |
[27:58] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[28:00] | Vacant. | 无人 |
[28:08] | These guys are really pissing me off. | 这帮人真的惹毛我了 |
[28:11] | Can you get me the .338? | 能把点338给我吗 |
[28:13] | – .338? – The really big gun. | -点338 -超大的那把枪 |
[28:16] | And a hair scrunchy. Thanks. | 还有头绳 谢谢 |
[28:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:38] | He’ll be done in three…two… | 他死定了 三 二 |
[29:03] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[29:14] | Amateurs. | 业余 |
[29:18] | As I was saying, | 如我刚才所说 |
[29:20] | this is the next world, Harry. | 这是新一级世界 哈罗 |
[29:23] | The world you built. | 你所建造的世界 |
[29:25] | And as long as the Machine lives, we never die. | 只要机器还活着 我们就永远不会死去 |
[29:46] | Relax, hot shot. It’s the cavalry. | 别紧张 神枪手 是救兵 |
[29:48] | Get in. | 上车 |
[30:00] | Plate number: 5KSKU. | 车牌号 5KSKU |
[30:05] | Target? | 目标 |
[30:06] | Priority target: passenger. | 优先目标 乘客 |
[30:08] | Secondary target: driver. | 次要目标 司机 |
[30:12] | Listen, I know you have apprehension about what the Machine is. | 我知道你忧虑 机器的本质是什么 |
[30:17] | About what she will become. | 未来会变成什么 |
[30:21] | And I trust you, Harold. | 我相信你 哈罗德 |
[30:25] | I walked in darkness for a very long time | 我在黑暗中行走了很长时间 |
[30:28] | until you guided me to light. | 直到你把我引向光明 |
[30:31] | And I wouldn’t change any of it. | 我不会再改变这点 |
[30:34] | But we’re not going to win this way. | 但这样我们赢不了 |
[30:38] | And we can’t afford to lose. | 我们已经输不起了 |
[30:44] | When the time comes, you’ll know what to do. | 时机到来时 你会知道该怎么做 |
[30:51] | And I know this is an ugliness you never wanted, | 我知道你不想要这样的丑恶结局 |
[30:54] | but sometimes you have to fight a little. | 但有时候是不得不战 |
[30:59] | We’re fighting a war that’s already over. | 我们在打一场已经结束的战争 |
[31:02] | All this mayhem? | 这通乱战 |
[31:04] | It isn’t some plucky underground resistance movement. | 不是顽强的地下抵抗运动 |
[31:08] | It’s an extinction burst. | 而是回光返照 |
[31:29] | No! | 不 |
[31:46] | Are you hit? | 你中枪了 |
[31:47] | I’m fine, Harry. | 我没事 哈罗 |
[31:49] | I’m just fine. | 我没事 |
[31:53] | Keep your eyes out. I need to drive. | 保持警惕 我要开车 |
[31:56] | NYPD! Stop the vehicle! | 纽约警察 停车 |
[31:59] | Root, we have to stop. | 根 我们必须停车 |
[32:00] | We’re not in any immediate danger. | 现在没有紧急危险 |
[32:03] | We have to take our chances with the police. | 我们到警察那儿碰碰运气 |
[32:07] | All right, they’re stopping. Move in. | 好 他们要停车了 行动 |
[32:11] | Put the weapon down! | 放下武器 |
[32:13] | We’re not armed. We’re not armed! | 我们没有武器 我们没有武器 |
[32:14] | Root, put your gun down. | 根 把枪放下 |
[32:16] | Root? | 根 |
[32:18] | Out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[33:28] | Prints came back positive. | 指纹验出来了 |
[33:30] | 15 homicide scenes in the last 5 years. | 在过去五年十五起凶案现场出现过 |
[33:34] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这人到底是谁 |
[33:35] | Don’t know, but after you ran ’em, the Feds called. | 不知道 不过指纹一提交 联调局电话就打来了 |
[33:38] | They’re sending someone over. | 他们派人过来了 |
[33:39] | And get this. Case on file from nineteen-seventy-friggin’-four. | 还有 档案能追溯到一九七四年啊 |
[33:43] | What are the charges? | 罪名是什么 |
[33:45] | Treason. | 叛国 |
[33:52] | All right, Sarge, thanks. | 好 警官 谢谢 |
[33:57] | These guys are clueless. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[33:59] | It’s like a war zone out here. | 这里发生了激烈交锋 |
[34:01] | Said they pulled two people out of the car. | 他们说从车里拉出来两个人 |
[34:04] | One of them’s in custody down in central. | 其中一个被关押在市中心 |
[34:09] | One of ’em… | 另一个 |
[34:12] | One of them’s at St. Mary’s in critical condition. | 另一个在圣玛丽医院 情况危急 |
[34:16] | Samaritan won’t give up. | 撒马利亚人不会善罢甘休 |
[34:18] | They’re both in danger. | 他们俩都有危险 |
[34:20] | We need to split up. | 我们得分头行动 |
[34:22] | I’ll go to the hospital. | 我去医院 |
[34:23] | Shaw, you come with me. | 肖 你跟我走 |
[34:25] | Be careful, Lionel. | 千万小心 莱奈尔 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[34:42] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[34:43] | That’s as far as we’ve gotten. | 我们只知道这个名字 |
[34:46] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[34:48] | That and a file number. | 外加一个档案编号 |
[34:50] | Quite a few file numbers, in fact. | 实际上是不少档案编号 |
[34:54] | We’ve got records of records of you going back nearly 40 years. | 我们手上对你记录的记录能追溯到四十年前 |
[34:59] | But no actual records. | 但却没有真正的记录 |
[35:02] | Isn’t that funny? | 是不是很可笑 |
[35:04] | We digitized them all ten years back. | 十年前我们把这些记录数字化了 |
[35:08] | Brass said all the files were taking up too much room. | 上头说那些档案占用了太多空间 |
[35:12] | Me? I thought it was a bad idea. | 要我说 这实在是个坏主意 |
[35:15] | I mean, pieces of paper going missing every once in a while? | 白纸黑字的实体档案只会偶尔丢失 |
[35:19] | For the most part, they turned up. | 基本上都能找出来 |
[35:21] | But now? | 但现在 |
[35:22] | Little bits in a hard drive? | 全变成了硬盘里的数据 |
[35:25] | Who’s to say when they disappear? | 一消失 能找谁呢 |
[35:26] | They’re just gone. | 就那么消失了 |
[35:28] | Now all of yours just… | 所有关于你的记录 |
[35:32] | went up in smoke. | 都灰飞烟灭了 |
[35:34] | And all I’ve got is | 我能找到的 |
[35:36] | a cover page to a file. | 只有档案封面 |
[35:39] | An interview with an unnamed man | 和一位无名氏 |
[35:41] | in a retirement home talking about his son. | 在一家养老院讲他的儿子 |
[35:44] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[35:48] | But lucky for me, in treason cases, | 不过我运气好 叛国案 |
[35:52] | they keep the files. | 会保留档案 |
[35:54] | I’ve got an agent headed to Washington with a flashlight. | 我派一名特工去华盛顿找了 |
[35:57] | It’ll probably take him a couple of hours to dig yours up. | 可能要花上几个小时才能把你的档案挖出来 |
[36:00] | Unless you want to save him the time. | 除非你想帮他省省时间 |
[36:06] | My friend. What happened to her? | 我的朋友 她怎么样了 |
[36:18] | If you talk to me… | 你坦白交待 |
[36:21] | I’ll tell you about your friend. | 我就告诉你朋友的事 |
[36:28] | I would like my phone call. | 我想打个电话 |
[36:30] | Phone call? No, it doesn’t work like that. | 电话 这可不行 |
[36:33] | You give us the name of an attorney, | 把律师的名字给我们 |
[36:35] | and we will contact them on your behalf. | 我们代你联系 |
[36:38] | In the meantime, you and I just wait. | 在此期间 你我只能等着 |
[36:44] | Unless you have something to say to me. | 除非你有话想说 |
[36:54] | I have played by the rules for so long. | 长久以来 我一直谨守规则 |
[36:59] | Not from where I’m sitting. | 没看出来 |
[37:02] | No. Not your rules. | 不 不是你们的规则 |
[37:06] | You work at the behest of a system | 你们为之工作的系统 |
[37:08] | so broken that you didn’t even notice | 在你们不曾察觉的时候 |
[37:10] | when it became corrupted at its core. | 已经烂透了 |
[37:17] | When I first broke your rules, | 我第一次打破你们的规则时 |
[37:21] | a sitting president had authorized assassination squads in Laos, | 时任总统[尼克松]批准在老挝设置暗杀小队 |
[37:26] | and the head of the FBI had ordered his men–you | 联调局的局长命令手下 也就是你们 |
[37:31] | to conduct illegal surveillance on his political rivals. | 对其政治对手实施非法监控 |
[37:36] | Your rules have changed every time | 你们会为了私利 |
[37:39] | it was convenient for you. | 随意改变规则 |
[37:46] | I was talking about my rules. | 我说的是我的规则 |
[37:51] | I have lived by those rules for so long. | 长久以来 我一直谨守规则 |
[37:55] | Believed in them for so long. | 一直相信这些规则 |
[37:57] | Believed that if you played by the right rules, | 一直相信只要按照正确的规则行事 |
[38:00] | eventually you would win. | 就一定会赢 |
[38:07] | But I was wrong, wasn’t I? | 但我错了 不是吗 |
[38:13] | And now all the people I cared about are dead. | 现在 所有我在乎的人 都死了 |
[38:16] | Or will be dead soon enough. | 或是快死了 |
[38:20] | And we will be gone without a trace. | 我们也会无声无息地消失 |
[38:25] | So now I have to decide. | 所以我现在必须决定 |
[38:29] | Decide whether to let my friends die, | 决定是否要让我的朋友死去 |
[38:32] | to let hope die, | 让希望死去 |
[38:34] | to let the world be ground under your heel | 让这个世界臣服于你们脚下 |
[38:36] | all because I played by my rules. | 就因为我要谨守规则 |
[38:45] | I’m trying to decide. | 我要下决定 |
[38:51] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[38:56] | But I need to decide how far I’m willing to go… | 但我要决定我愿意走多远 |
[39:00] | how many of my own rules I’m willing to break | 我愿意打破自己多少规则 |
[39:04] | to get it done. | 来完成此事 |
[39:09] | Look, you want to add threatening the life of a federal agent to your file, | 你要是想往档案里多加一条威胁联邦探员罪 |
[39:14] | I will draw up those charges right now. | 我现在就能提出指控 |
[39:16] | No waiting is required. | 无需等待 |
[39:20] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没和你说话 |
[39:36] | No, no. No damn chance of that. | 不 不 绝对不行 |
[39:39] | No, this guy is ours. | 不 他是我们的 |
[39:40] | I don’t care who the hell those suits think they are. | 我不管那群精英们以为自己是谁 |
[39:43] | Get him back into holding. | 把他带回羁押 |
[39:49] | This case is way out of your jurisdiction. | 此案你根本没有管辖权 |
[39:51] | There’s no way we’re gonna give up this prisoner. | 我们不可能放弃那犯人 |
[39:54] | This is a very high-value prisoner, and he’s ours. | 那犯人价值很高 他是我们的 |
[40:07] | Hey, Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[40:14] | They said they’re calling Washington. | 他们说在联系华府了 |
[40:16] | Meanwhile, anyone remands this guy to anyone… | 在此期间 不管是谁想押走这个人 |
[40:36] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[40:39] | Root? | 根 |
[40:43] | No, Harold. | 不 哈罗德 |
[40:45] | I chose a voice. | 我选择了一个声音 |
[41:09] | Make sure this is completely locked down. | 确保这里全面封锁 |
[41:13] | This place… | 这里 |
[41:15] | can you get me out of it? | 你能让我离开吗 |
[41:18] | You created me. | 是你创造了我 |
[41:20] | I can do anything you want me to. | 我会听从你的一切命令 |
[41:42] | NYPD homicide. What happened here? | 纽约警局凶案组 发生什么事了 |
[41:44] | Someone cut the power, opened all the cell doors. | 有人切断了电源 把牢房全打开了 |
[41:46] | At last count, 600 prisoners escaped out the back door. | 至少六百名犯人从后门越狱 |
[41:49] | National Guard being called up. | 已经在召集国民警卫队了 |
[41:51] | You got any weapons in that thing, we’re gonna need you. | 你们有武器的话 我们正需要帮助 |
[41:54] | Fusco. | 弗斯科 |
[42:17] | We need to get to Finch. | 我们得去找芬奇 |
[42:21] | I got a feeling Finch isn’t here anymore. | 芬奇应该已经不在这儿了 |
[42:24] | Samaritan didn’t want him dead, | 撒马利亚人不想让他死 |
[42:26] | at least not if they could capture him. | 至少能生擒就不会杀他 |
[42:29] | Then why did his number come up? | 那他的号码为什么会跳出来 |
[42:35] | I think it was warning us about what he might do to them. | 警告我们 他要对他们下手了 |