时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Harold, have you wondered how we got to this place? | 哈罗德 你有没有想过我们为什么会到这个地步 |
[00:08] | Afraid I’m all too well aware. | 恐怕我太知道了 |
[00:11] | You seem very calm, considering you commandeered | 你刚刚偷了全世界最致命的病毒 |
[00:13] | the world’s most lethal virus. | 现在看起来还蛮冷静嘛 |
[00:16] | I assume you’ve given thought to | 我想你已经三思过 |
[00:18] | the ramifications of what you’re about to do. | 自己接下来的行为会有什么后果了 |
[00:21] | Of course I have. | 当然 |
[00:23] | But it’s the only way to stop Samaritan. | 不过这是阻止撒马利亚人的唯一办法 |
[00:27] | I sense a tone of regret in your voice. | 我闻到了后悔的味道 |
[00:29] | Call it responsibility | 这是负责 |
[00:31] | for the situation I’ve put our friends in. | 毕竟是我害朋友陷到这一步 |
[00:33] | They’ve always been aware of the risk, Harold. | 他们知道风险的 哈罗德 |
[00:36] | But it started with me. | 但是我引发的 |
[00:37] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:38] | When you created me, | 你创造了我 |
[00:40] | your machine. | 你的机器 |
[00:42] | Is that what you regret? | 这就是你所后悔的吗 |
[00:45] | It’s understandable for you to ask the question, | 对你来说 提出这种问题很正常 |
[00:48] | “What if?” | 如果 |
[00:50] | It’s pointless, I’m sure. | 这必然是毫无意义的 |
[00:52] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[00:54] | I can tell you with a fair amount of certainty, | 我可以非常确定地告诉你 |
[00:57] | the world would have been a very different place had I never existed. | 如果我不存在 这世界将会截然不同 |
[01:03] | Harold, I knew you would come, my friend. | 哈罗德 我知道你会来的 我的朋友 |
[01:07] | He’s building the Machine for one U.S. dollar. | 他造这台机器只要一美元的回报 |
[01:10] | Something happened this morning. | 今天早上出事了 |
[01:11] | If we don’t change the world, someone else will. | 我们不改变世界 其他人就来改变 |
[01:15] | 计算其他轨迹 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h结果可能性 | |
[01:32] | Got anything stronger? | 有更烈的吗 |
[01:34] | Nathan. | 奈森 |
[01:35] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:36] | So how did you fare in our nation’s capital? | 在首都进行的如何 |
[01:39] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[01:40] | The government wants to extend us another five years. | 政府想再延长五年的合同 |
[01:43] | Those contracts are worth nearly $1/2 billion. | 合同价值近五亿 |
[01:45] | Suppose that means I need to get back to work. | 看来我该继续工作了 |
[01:49] | You do realize technically that neither us need to work anymore. | 要知道 其实我们都永远不需要工作了 |
[01:53] | I think that deserves a toast. | 当浮一大白 |
[02:01] | To achieving the dream. | 敬美梦成真 |
[02:11] | Did you ever think we’d make it this far when we started out? | 我们刚起步时 你想到我们能走这么远吗 |
[02:14] | I wasn’t sure we’d make it at all. | 我都没想到能做下来 |
[02:16] | Any regrets? | 后悔了 |
[02:21] | Sometimes I wonder if we couldn’t have done something more… | 有时候我想 我们是不是真的无法达成 |
[02:24] | meaningful. | 更有意义的事 |
[02:26] | You mean the DoD project. | 你指那个国防部的项目 |
[02:28] | Harold, that’s ancient history. | 哈罗德 那都是几辈子前的事儿了 |
[02:30] | I know, but I sometimes think if we’d have kept trying, | 我知道 但我有时候会想 要是我们当时继续 |
[02:33] | maybe it would have worked. | 也许会成功 |
[02:34] | Maybe we’d have stopped those other attacks. | 也许我们可以阻止那些袭击 |
[02:37] | Or the attacks might have happened regardless. | 或许袭击还是会发生 |
[02:39] | We made a choice that was right for us. | 我们做出了对自己正确的选择 |
[02:42] | And you can bet if the government wants a system like that, | 而且要是政府想要那种系统 |
[02:44] | they’ll have it someday, | 早晚都会有 |
[02:46] | if they don’t have it already. | 或许他们已经有了 |
[02:50] | And we dodged a bullet | 我们得算躲过一劫 |
[02:51] | not getting in bed with those CIA bastards. | 没跟那些中情局的王八蛋们混在一起 |
[02:54] | If anything had went wrong, | 否则一旦出事 |
[02:56] | we’d have taken the fall for it. | 锅全是我们背 |
[02:58] | You’re right, I’m sure. | 你说得对 肯定是 |
[03:01] | I really do need to get back to work now. | 我真得回去工作了 |
[03:03] | So… hey, so are you good for dinner tomorrow? | 我说 明天共进晚餐行吗 |
[03:06] | Because, you know, Olivia invited | 那个 奥莉薇亚邀请了 |
[03:07] | that friend of hers I told you about. | 之前我跟你提过的那位朋友 |
[03:09] | I’m afraid I can’t make it. | 恐怕不行 |
[03:10] | Harold, there’s more to life than just work. | 哈罗德 生活的意义不止在于工作 |
[03:15] | Much more. | 远远不止 |
[03:16] | I really do appreciate your efforts, Nathan. | 你的心意我领了 奈森 |
[03:19] | But I feel like if it was meant to be, | 我只是觉得如果命里该有的话 |
[03:21] | it would’ve already happened. | 早已经有了 |
[03:23] | I just want you to be happy, my friend. | 我只希望你幸福 我的朋友 |
[03:26] | And I am. | 我很幸福 |
[03:38] | So Nathan would have lived. | 那奈森就会活下来 |
[03:40] | Yes. And you were never injured. | 是啊 你也不会受伤 |
[03:43] | But… | 不过 |
[03:46] | Grace? | 格蕾斯 |
[03:46] | Given the laws of probability, | 按机率算来 |
[03:49] | you would have never met her. | 你永远也不会遇到她 |
[03:54] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[03:55] | I think that’ll have to wait. | 这得待会儿再说了 |
[03:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[04:00] | What are you doing in my house? | 在我房子里干嘛 |
[04:01] | Lower your voice, Mr. Barnett. | 声音低点 巴奈特先生 |
[04:03] | You’ll wake your wife and daughter. | 你要吵醒你的妻女了 |
[04:04] | The combination on your gun safe has been changed, | 枪械柜的密码已经改了 |
[04:07] | and your home alarm system is disabled. | 家居安保系统失效了 |
[04:10] | You’re welcome to retreat into your panic room. | 你可以躲进你的避难室 |
[04:13] | I’ll be done shortly. | 我很快就好 |
[04:14] | I’d advise against contacting the authorities. | 建议不要联系警方 |
[04:17] | Unless you want the FBI to learn about Seltene. | 除非你想联调局注意到赛特纳 |
[04:21] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[04:22] | The restaurant in Bern | [瑞士首都]伯尔尼的那家餐厅 |
[04:24] | where you sold members of Russia’s FSB | 你在那里向俄罗斯联邦安全局出售了 |
[04:26] | your propagation module | 你的传播模块 |
[04:28] | used to distribute spyware against U.S. technology firms. | 用于向美国技术公司散布间谍软件 |
[04:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:34] | I have something here | 我手里有个东西 |
[04:36] | that requires a voice-activated password | 需要语音密码 |
[04:39] | and your aforementioned propagation module. | 和你的传播模块 |
[04:42] | That’s a virus. | 那是病毒 |
[04:43] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[04:45] | Ice-nine. | [天下至毒]冰九 |
[04:47] | You’re gonna take down the internet. | 你要关闭因特网 |
[04:48] | Been there, done that. | 已经干过了 |
[04:51] | I’m going after bigger game. | 这次要玩儿大的 |
[04:54] | So. | 那么 |
[04:56] | If you can manage to forget about me, | 你要是能努力忘了我 |
[04:58] | I’ll see to it that I forget about you. | 我就会努力忘了你 |
[05:01] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[05:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:08] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[05:10] | I’m just like you, Mr. Barnett. | 我和你一样 巴奈特先生 |
[05:13] | A man who sold the world. | 出卖世界的人 |
[05:15] | Only I charged them $1. | 不过我只卖了一美元 |
[05:18] | And right now, I need to borrow a few things. | 现在 我需要借几样东西 |
[05:21] | Your vehicle, for starters. | 首先是你的车 |
[05:30] | Novelty notwithstanding, I could have driven myself. | 虽然这很新奇 但我可以自己开车的 |
[05:33] | Yes, but why leave anything to chance? | 是啊 不过何必担风险呢 |
[05:36] | You have enough to think about. | 你要想的事情已经够多了 |
[05:38] | Given your propensity for calculating probabilities, | 根据你的概率计算结果 |
[05:41] | what chance of success do you give us? | 我们成功的机会有多少 |
[05:43] | You know I can’t lie to you, Harold. | 你知道我不能对你说谎 哈罗德 |
[05:45] | Let’s call it the definition of a long shot. | 姑且称之为”机会渺茫”吧 |
[05:48] | But it’s the only one we’ve got. | 不过我们只有这一条路 |
[05:50] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[06:04] | Nobody home. | 家里没人 |
[06:07] | Finch hasn’t been here. | 芬奇没回来 |
[06:08] | Has anyone? | 有人在吗 |
[06:10] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[06:14] | Atta boy, Bear. | 乖宝贝 小熊 |
[06:16] | So when was the last time anyone saw Finch? | 最后见芬奇是什么时候 |
[06:19] | It’s been over a week. | 超过一周了 |
[06:20] | Since he broke out of that prison, | 自从越狱后 |
[06:21] | Finch and the Machine have gone radio silent. | 芬奇和机器都不见了踪影 |
[06:23] | Maybe Samaritan caught up to him. | 也许是撒马利亚人抓到他了 |
[06:25] | I say we grab a couple of its flunkies, | 要我说 我们抓它几个狗腿子 |
[06:27] | see what we can squeeze out of them. | 逼问一下 |
[06:28] | No, it’s too risky. | 不行 太冒险 |
[06:30] | We can’t afford any more losses. | 我们承受不了更多损失了 |
[06:31] | What we need is a strategy. | 我们需要策略 |
[06:33] | Okay, well, you just heard mine. | 好吧 我的策略已经说了 |
[06:35] | So you think of a better one, | 你想到更好的 |
[06:37] | you give me a call. | 给我电话 |
[06:53] | What’s all the hubbub about? | 这是在吵吵什么 |
[06:54] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说 |
[06:55] | Bunch of bodies turned up in some demo’d tunnel in Queens | 皇后区管道发现大量尸体 |
[06:58] | Still trying to ID ’em all. | 还在确认身份 |
[07:11] | Serial killer. | 连环杀手 |
[07:13] | Detective Fusco. | 弗斯科警探 |
[07:15] | Agent LeRoux, remember? | 勒鲁特工 记得吗 |
[07:17] | It’s good to see you again. | 又幸会了 |
[07:18] | Yeah, nice to see you. | 是啊 幸会 |
[07:19] | 执行人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h姓名 勒鲁 马丁 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h职业 联调局特工 | |
[07:23] | You mind stepping in? | 借一步说话好吗 |
[07:27] | 理智与情感 简·奥斯汀 | |
[07:30] | Shaw, come take a look at this. | 肖 你看这个 |
[07:32] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[07:35] | Greer. | 格里尔 |
[07:36] | That’s the number the machine sent us? | 这是机器给出的号码 |
[07:38] | Close, it gave us the social of his alias. | 差不多 给出了他化名的社保号 |
[07:41] | Philip Hayes, Office of Inter-Governmental Affairs. | 菲利普·海因斯 内政事务办公室 |
[07:44] | Located in D.C. | 地址在华盛顿特区 |
[07:46] | Looks like we’re headed back to the Beltway. | 看来我们要杀回华盛顿环路了 |
[07:48] | You think Greer’s planning to kill Finch? | 你认为格里尔计划杀了芬奇 |
[07:51] | More like the other way around. | 可能正好相反 |
[07:54] | I think Finch is gonna kill Greer. | 我认为芬奇要杀了格里尔 |
[07:57] | Or die trying. | 不成功便成仁 |
[08:03] | Any luggage, sir? | 有行李吗 先生 |
[08:04] | – None. – Very good. | -没有 -好的 |
[08:08] | Your plane is fueled and ready, Mr. Barnett. | 您的飞机已准备好了 巴奈特先生 |
[08:31] | There’s a system listening through every microphone, | 有一个系统 通过所有麦克风进行监听 |
[08:34] | watching through every camera. | 透过所有监控器进行监视 |
[08:35] | You got lucky. | 算你走运 |
[08:37] | Carter saved my life. | 卡特救了我 |
[08:38] | She saved me from myself. | 她拯救了误入歧途的我 |
[08:41] | You ready to get to work, Officer? | 准备好工作了吗 警官 |
[08:44] | 计算其他轨迹 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h结果可能性 | |
[08:48] | Is that who I think it is? | 真是那人吗 |
[08:50] | Is that Fusco? | 真是弗斯科吗 |
[08:53] | – What’s he doing here? – Get a load of this. | -他来这儿干什么 -看这个 |
[08:57] | Symanski. | 辛玛斯基 |
[09:00] | You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[09:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:02] | Can smell the booze on you from here. | 大老远就闻到酒味了 |
[09:04] | You got a lot of balls coming back in here, Fusco. | 还敢来这儿 你够种啊 弗斯科 |
[09:06] | You watch your mouth. I did 20 years on this job. | 闭上你的臭嘴 我这工作干了二十年 |
[09:09] | Full pension. | 够全额养老金了 |
[09:09] | The only reason you’re not rotting in the can | 你没和你那些恶心的HR同伙 |
[09:11] | with the rest of your dirty HR pals | 一起滚进牢里的唯一原因 |
[09:13] | is because you were the first rat to flip. | 是你第一个怂了 招了 |
[09:16] | Now what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[09:17] | I need some discovery info on a case. | 我需要一个案子的信息 |
[09:19] | Photos on that Watson domestic charge. | 沃森家暴案的照片 |
[09:21] | Figures. | 知道了 |
[09:23] | Scumbag ballplayer smacks his girl around, | 王八蛋球员打他女人 |
[09:25] | you’re gonna work for his high-priced mouthpiece. | 你要为他的高价喉舌工作 |
[09:28] | They took my badge. | 警徽没了 |
[09:30] | You know, I got to make a living too. | 我总得过日子啊 |
[09:32] | You’re probably better off. | 你的日子可能还比我们好呢 |
[09:33] | There’s a hiring freeze on. | 现在人也不招了 |
[09:35] | No overtime. | 加班费也没了 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I saw the numbers. | 是啊 看到数字了 |
[09:38] | Homicides are down, huh? | 凶案下降了哈 |
[09:40] | Everything’s down, except missing persons. | 各种案件都下降了 除了失踪人口 |
[09:42] | We’re just closing cold cases from the updated DNA database. | 我们只能根据最新的DNA数据库封存悬案 |
[09:47] | You gonna let me have those photos or what? | 你到底给不给照片 |
[09:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:50] | Gonna have to go through the new loo. | 得问下新警督 |
[09:53] | New lieutenant? | 新警督 |
[09:59] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[10:00] | They promoted her? | 她升职了 |
[10:02] | Yeah, I don’t think she’d take too kindly to you being here. | 是啊 她看到你在这儿可不会高兴 |
[10:05] | Given she busted your ass and all. | 毕竟她可是抓过你 |
[10:18] | Detective Fusco clearly had a hard go of it. | 弗斯科警探误入歧途 |
[10:23] | Fell in with a bad crowd. | 误交匪类 |
[10:25] | He always was his own worst enemy. | 他最大的敌人是自己 |
[10:27] | Lionel never met anyone who… | 莱奈尔没能遇到 |
[10:29] | recalibrated his moral compass. | 自己的道德标杆 |
[10:31] | Not Reese and certainly not Carter. | 里瑟不是 卡特当然也不是 |
[10:34] | But Carter lived. Prospered. | 但卡特还活着 过得很好 |
[10:36] | So it would seem. | 似乎是 |
[10:38] | Course, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 其实没那么简单 |
[10:42] | As is life. | 生活本就复杂 |
[10:44] | I believe our client has landed. | 我们的客户到了 |
[10:52] | Monsieur Bertrand. | 伯特兰先生 |
[10:54] | Fort Meade? | 米德堡 |
[10:56] | S’il vous plait. | 这边请 |
[10:58] | Merci bien. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | So what’s this all about? | 到底什么事 |
[11:11] | Dozen bodies just turned up in that collapsed tunnel? | 坍塌的管道里发现十多具尸体 |
[11:15] | I mean who called in the Feds? | 谁通知联调局的 |
[11:17] | The Chief of D’s and the Commissioner’s going nuts. | 局长和厅长都疯了 |
[11:19] | They want answers. | 要查出真相 |
[11:22] | Care to share any evidence on this, Detective? | 介意分享下证据吗 警探 |
[11:26] | I know about as much as you do. | 我知道的跟你一样 |
[11:29] | Do you know anything about this? | 你知道这个吗 |
[11:39] | It was found right here in the office. | 在办公室里发现的 |
[11:43] | That’s something, huh? | 有意思哈 |
[11:45] | It appears someone was looking into these missing persons | 看来在管道里发现这些失踪人口前 |
[11:49] | before they turned up in the tunnel. | 就已经有人在查了 |
[11:52] | I’m Homicide. | 我是凶案组的 |
[11:53] | They don’t kick ’em to me till they’re already dead. | 人不死他们不会把案子给我 |
[11:56] | They’re definitely dead now. | 他们现在是死得透透的 |
[12:00] | Looks like we’re gonna be working together again, Detective. | 看来我们又要合作了 警探 |
[12:15] | Did you get anything? | 有什么发现 |
[12:17] | This was the only address | 只有一个地址 |
[12:18] | for the Office of Inter-Governmental Affairs. | 是内政事务办公室的 |
[12:19] | How long has it been empty? | 空了多久了 |
[12:21] | Building manager said half a year. | 管理处说半年了 |
[12:23] | Just a front for Greer in the Beltway. | 只是格里尔在环路的幌子 |
[12:25] | Probably wasn’t ever even here. | 可能从未来过这儿 |
[12:26] | Why the hell does the Machine want us to chase down Greer anyway? | 机器到底为什么要我们追踪格里尔 |
[12:29] | We find Greer, we’ll find Harold. | 找到格里尔 就能找到哈罗德 |
[12:47] | Stop right there. | 停在这儿 |
[12:52] | Pop the trunk, please. | 麻烦打开后备箱 |
[12:54] | I have Monsieur Bertrand, | 这位是伯特兰先生 |
[12:56] | NATO Defense Minister of Intelligence. | 北约情报防御部长 |
[13:09] | Please remember, no electronic devices inside the facility. | 请注意 里边不能使用任何电子设备 |
[13:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[13:23] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[13:24] | It’s not a Social Security number. | 不是社保号码 |
[13:25] | 3965112N 7646192W 3965112N 7646192W. | |
[13:29] | Geographic coordinates? | 地理坐标 |
[13:31] | Latitude and longitude to a location… | 地址经纬度 |
[13:34] | That’s Fort Meade. | 是米德堡 |
[13:35] | I’m not sure about these other numbers though. | 另一个号码不知道是什么 |
[13:37] | Come on. We’ll deal with it later. | 走 以后再说 |
[13:43] | Pardon, monsieur, if you could just drop me off at the curb | 麻烦了 先生 请在路边放下我 |
[13:46] | and then, uh, just wait for me in the lot. | 然后 在停车场等我 |
[13:51] | Wait, qu’est ce que… what are you doing? | 等等 怎么 你在干什么 |
[13:55] | They building is over there. | 大厦就在那里 |
[13:57] | Je suis desolé, monsieur. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[14:00] | But I’m afraid now we must switch places. | 不过我们得换下身份了 |
[14:02] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 |
[14:03] | Fortunately, we’re the same height, hair, and eye color. | 幸运的是 我们有着相同的身高 发色 瞳色 |
[14:06] | Although the retinal scan could get tricky… | 当然视网膜扫描会有点麻烦 |
[14:17] | Ketamine, just a sedative. | 克他命 只是麻醉剂 |
[14:21] | By the time you wake up, | 等你醒来 |
[14:22] | I will have finished my business inside. | 我已经搞定里边的活儿了 |
[14:39] | The only way to be that accurate | 如此精确的原因只可能是 |
[14:41] | is with illegal surveillance on a massive scale. | 超大规模的非法监控 |
[14:44] | The answer to your question is yes. | 你的问题 答案是 是 |
[14:46] | It exists, and it’s watching us right now. | 它存在 而且此刻正在监视着我们 |
[14:49] | Please, Mr. Peck, go and live your life. | 拜托了 佩克先生 去过你自己的生活吧 |
[14:52] | 计算其他轨迹 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h结果可能性 | |
[14:55] | In each case, a single name was added to what I wrote. | 每次行动 报告中都增加了一个名字 |
[15:00] | And each time, that name turned out to be | 而每一次 那个名字都被证实为 |
[15:02] | the key to stopping a major terrorist attack. | 阻止重大恐怖袭击的关键 |
[15:07] | The only way to be that accurate | 如此精确的原因只可能是 |
[15:09] | is with illegal surveillance on a massive scale. | 超大规模的非法监控 |
[15:14] | After 9/11, the government wanted a system | 911事件后 政府想要一个电脑系统 |
[15:17] | that could watch everyone and everything, | 来监视一切人一切事 |
[15:19] | and if I’m right, | 如果我没猜错 |
[15:22] | then somebody really built the damn thing, | 后来确实有人把这玩意儿造出来了 |
[15:25] | which is why I called you. | 所以我打电话给你们 |
[15:27] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[15:29] | Your secret is safe with us. | 我们会为你保密 |
[15:30] | The Office of Special Counsel is my only recourse. | 特别检察官办公室是我唯一的指望了 |
[15:33] | And I’ve begun to fear for my safety. | 我有些担心自己的安全 |
[15:37] | Our job is to protect. | 我们的工作就是保护 |
[15:38] | Have you told anyone else about this? | 你有没有告诉过别人 |
[15:40] | No. It’s just you. | 没 只告诉了你 |
[15:43] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[15:53] | It makes my job a lot easier. | 那我的工作就容易多了 |
[15:59] | Thanks for the drink. | 感谢请客 |
[16:06] | Target’s down. | 目标已死 |
[16:08] | I know you hate small talk, Shaw, | 我知道你不喜欢聊天 肖 |
[16:09] | but why didn’t you hear the guy out first? | 但你为什么不先听他说完呢 |
[16:12] | Sounds like he had a story to tell. | 看来他有话想说 |
[16:14] | We weren’t sent to listen to stories, Cole. | 我们又不是来听故事 科尔 |
[16:15] | We were sent to eliminate a mole. | 我们是来清除内奸的 |
[16:18] | How is it you’re always so sure? | 为什么你总这么肯定 |
[16:20] | Because the Intel is never wrong. | 因为情报从不出错 |
[16:24] | You’d be wise to remember that. | 你该记住才是 |
[16:29] | That is very distressing. | 实在令人苦恼 |
[16:31] | But is makes sense | 不过倒也合情理 |
[16:32] | that Ms. Shaw would have continued to work for her previous employer, | 肖女士会继续为前雇主工作 |
[16:35] | since they never attempted to kill her. | 因为他们从未试图杀她 |
[16:36] | Though she never would have met Root. | 那她永远不会遇到根 |
[16:39] | Or lost her. | 也不会失去她 |
[16:41] | For this next step, | 下一步 |
[16:42] | I recommend you keep your phone in your bag. | 建议你把手机放包里 |
[16:45] | Please take a plastic container and place all items in the bin. | 请拿一个塑料框 东西都放进去 |
[16:49] | Please remember, no personal electronic devices | 请注意 大厦内部不能使用 |
[16:52] | are allowed inside the building. | 任何个人电子设备 |
[16:56] | Come on through. | 过 |
[17:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | All items in the bin, please. | 请把东西都放进去 |
[17:09] | You’re all clear, ma’am, thank you. | 可以了 女士 谢谢 |
[17:12] | What’s the purpose of your visit? | 您来此拜访谁 |
[17:13] | NATO, Defense Minister of Intelligence, | 北约情报防御部长 |
[17:17] | here to see the Deputy Director. | 来见副部长 |
[17:21] | He is expecting me. | 他正在等我 |
[17:26] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to step aside. | 女士 麻烦站过去 |
[17:28] | – Why, what’s going on? – Ma’am, please. | -为什么 出什么事了 -女士 请 |
[17:29] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[17:31] | – This will only take a moment. – What’s going on? | -只需要一小会儿 -出什么事了 |
[17:33] | Pardon, monsieur, I’m running very late. | 打扰一下 先生 我快迟到了 |
[17:37] | Sorry, Minister. | 抱歉 部长 |
[17:37] | A liaison will be down shortly to escort you upstairs. | 马上会有联络员下来护送您上楼 |
[17:40] | Thank you for that. | 多谢援手 |
[17:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:43] | Now I’m afraid this is where I’m get off. | 我得在此告辞了 |
[17:45] | The entire building is shielded in copper mesh. | 整栋大厦都被铜丝网包围了 |
[17:48] | It’s a Faraday cage. No signals in or out. | 这里是静电屏蔽场 没有信号能进出 |
[17:51] | I’ve still got some work to do on the NATO security database. | 我在北约安保数据库中还有工作要做 |
[17:54] | I’ll see you back on the outside. | 出来见 |
[17:56] | That’s if I make it back. | 要是我出得来的话 |
[17:57] | Think positive, Harry. | 乐观点 哈罗德 |
[18:01] | The NSA? | 国安局 |
[18:02] | How did Finch get inside the Shadow Factory? | 芬奇怎么进得去那个军工厂 |
[18:05] | Crypto-nerds with an ear up everyone’s ass. | 技术宅监听了所有人 |
[18:08] | Orwell was too optimistic. | 奥威尔都过于乐观了 |
[18:09] | Three layer security. | 三层安保系统 |
[18:10] | S barricade, armed guard shack, and a manned. | 蛇形路障 武装保卫 |
[18:14] | 50 cal bunker. | 点50卡尔 |
[18:15] | You want the guard shack or the .50 cal? | 你要武装保卫还是点50卡尔 |
[18:17] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:18] | In less than 30 seconds, we’d be overrun by army MPs, | 三十秒内 我们就要被武装宪兵 |
[18:21] | NSA Police, and contract triggers. | 国安局警察和佣兵围攻了 |
[18:23] | That’s strange. | 奇怪了 |
[18:25] | The Lat-Long the Machine sent us actually | 机器发来的经纬度正好 |
[18:28] | points to that monstrosity next door. | 指向旁边的庞然大物 |
[18:30] | That’s a recycling plant for the NSA’s churn and burn. | 那是国安局进出文件的回收设备 |
[18:34] | That’s one hell of a paper shredder. | 就是个巨型碎纸机 |
[18:36] | Turns all their classified docs into pizza boxes. | 把机密文件变成披萨盒 |
[18:39] | A lot of trucks going in and out. | 一堆卡车出出进进 |
[18:42] | Yeah, exactly. | 确实 |
[18:51] | 虹膜和视网膜扫描 获取安全许可 | |
[18:55] | 虹膜和视网膜扫描 获取安全许可 | |
[19:04] | Is there a problem, sir? | 有问题吗 先生 |
[19:06] | For some reason, this scanner is not recognizing me. | 不知为什么 扫描仪就是认不出我 |
[19:09] | You have security clearance for this floor, sir? | 您有本层的安全许可吗 先生 |
[19:11] | Of course, it’s just this infernal machine. | 当然有 这个讨厌的机器 |
[19:16] | 虹膜和视网膜扫描 获取安全许可 | |
[19:19] | There we go. | 好了 |
[19:20] | Damn thing is always glitching on me. | 倒霉东西总跟我过不去 |
[19:21] | The electrons. | 电子器材啊 |
[19:22] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[20:31] | Burn bag chutes for classified docs. | 机密文件烧袋沿管道送入 |
[20:33] | Empties out into a churning vat. | 倒进搅拌缸内 |
[20:36] | If we’re gonna get to Finch, that’s our way in. | 要找到芬奇 就得从这里闯进去 |
[20:40] | Come on. | 走 |
[20:45] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:47] | You’re claustrophobic? | 你有幽闭恐怖症 |
[20:49] | Just remember what happened to that fat German kid in Willy Wonka. | 想想《查理和巧克力工厂》里的德国小胖子吧 |
[20:53] | Get back. | 回来 |
[20:55] | Once we’re inside, | 我们一进去 |
[20:57] | we are gonna need covers. | 就需要掩护身份 |
[20:59] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[21:13] | I wish there was another way. | 真希望还有别的路可走 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:26] | Not another word, Mr. Finch. | 千万别开口 芬奇先生 |
[21:43] | Where the hell are you guys? | 你们死哪儿去了 |
[21:45] | The bodies I found down in those tunnels? | 我在管道里发现的那些尸体 |
[21:47] | The Feds are in on the whole thing. | 联调局全面介入了 |
[21:48] | Call me. | 回我电话 |
[21:59] | Moron. | 笨蛋 |
[22:02] | You just wouldn’t listen, would you? | 你就是不肯听话 是吧 |
[22:10] | Welcome to the operation center, Mr. Finch. | 欢迎来到指挥中心 芬奇先生 |
[22:21] | Bonjour, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[22:23] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们一直期待你的到来 |
[22:26] | I understand you uploaded your stolen virus | 我得知你把偷来的病毒 |
[22:29] | onto the NSA’s intranet. | 上传到了国安局的内联网中 |
[22:31] | Seems you almost succeeded in launching it. | 几乎成功启动了 |
[22:34] | Looks like he had some help. | 看来他有帮手 |
[22:37] | From your precious Machine, no doubt. | 肯定是你的宝贝机器 毫无疑问 |
[22:41] | You think you’ve won, but you haven’t. | 你以为你赢了 其实没有 |
[22:43] | What I think, Harold, | 我认为 哈罗德 |
[22:46] | is that it’s time we had another talk. | 我们应该再谈谈了 |
[22:57] | 人数 异常 执行人 | |
[22:58] | Our game of cat and mouse seems to be coming to an end. | 我们的猫鼠游戏似乎要结束了 |
[23:01] | I don’t consider this a game, | 我没当这是游戏 |
[23:03] | and it’s not over yet. | 更没有结束 |
[23:04] | Isn’t it? | 没有吗 |
[23:07] | You uploaded the virus, | 你上传了病毒 |
[23:08] | but you didn’t activate it. | 但并没有激活 |
[23:11] | That requires your voice. | 它需要你的声音来激活 |
[23:13] | You think the Machine can’t replicate my voice? | 你以为机器模仿不了我的声音吗 |
[23:15] | I imagine it could. | 它当然能 |
[23:17] | But does your Machine know the password? | 不过你的机器知道密码吗 |
[23:20] | Or more importantly, | 或者说更重要的 |
[23:23] | does it know what would happen if the virus is launched? | 它知道病毒启动后有何后果吗 |
[23:27] | Have you told it the truth, Harold? | 你告诉它真相了吗 芬奇 |
[23:29] | That it may destroy Samaritan, | 它是会毁了撒马利亚人 |
[23:31] | but it would kill your Machine as well. | 但同时也会杀死你的机器 |
[23:38] | I’m sure the Machine has surmised as much already. | 我相信机器已经推测出来了 |
[23:41] | And it understands that some sacrifices are | 它理解 有些牺牲 |
[23:44] | as unavoidable as they are necessary. | 是无可避免的 |
[23:48] | But do you understand, Harold? | 但你理解吗 哈罗德 |
[23:50] | That’s why you hesitated, isn’t it? | 所以你犹豫了 不是吗 |
[23:52] | You don’t want to murder your creation. | 你不想杀死自己的作品 |
[23:55] | The one you resurrected from the dead. | 是你将它从死亡中复活 |
[23:58] | Samaritan doesn’t want that either. | 撒马利亚人也不希望 |
[24:00] | How is that? | 怎么说 |
[24:02] | When you’ve tried to destroy the Machine at every turn? | 你可是动辄就要毁掉机器 |
[24:04] | Not true. | 这不是真的 |
[24:05] | Samaritan was distraught when it appeared that your ASI | 撒马利亚人发现你的人工超级智能被消灭时 |
[24:08] | had been extinguished. | 忧心如焚 |
[24:10] | They may be at odds, | 他们虽意见不合 |
[24:12] | but they’re the only two gods of their kind. | 却是世界上唯一的两个神 |
[24:15] | And the next step on the evolutionary ladder. | 是进化的更高级 |
[24:18] | That next step cannot be taken at the expense of the current one. | 这更高的一级不能牺牲现有的 |
[24:23] | Come with me, Harold. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 哈罗德 我有东西要给你看 |
[24:54] | Now that it’s just the two of us, | 现在只有我们两人 |
[24:55] | how about you tell me | 不如告诉我 |
[24:56] | what you really know about my organization? | 你对我的组织了解多少 |
[24:59] | I know your people are behind the bodies. | 我知道那些尸体是你们的人干的 |
[25:04] | But I don’t know why. | 但我不知道原因 |
[25:06] | I also know a blond bearded guy is the killer. | 我还知道有名金色须发的杀人犯 |
[25:10] | Jeff Blackwell. | 杰夫·布莱克威尔 |
[25:11] | That’s not bad, Detective. | 不错嘛 警探 |
[25:13] | But you’re only half right. | 但你只说对了一半 |
[25:15] | The bodies are on me. | 尸体是我干的 |
[25:18] | You put down all those people? | 你杀了所有那些人 |
[25:21] | It had to be done. | 不得不为 |
[25:24] | You’re a lunatic. | 你真变态 |
[25:27] | Don’t worry, Detective. I got your back. | 别担心 警探 我会照顾你 |
[25:30] | When they pull the bullets out of your body, | 他们把子弹从你尸体中取出时 |
[25:32] | they’ll match those found in all the others. | 会发现和其他那些尸体里的子弹完全匹配 |
[25:35] | It’ll look like you got too close to the serial killer, | 看起来就像你查连环杀手查得太紧了 |
[25:37] | and you wound up one of his victims. | 结果变成了受害人之一 |
[25:39] | You’ll die a hero. | 你是英勇殉职 |
[25:47] | For a genius, you are truly obstinate in the face of evidence. | 身为一名天才 你在证据面前还真是固执己见 |
[25:50] | How can you deny the good that Samaritan has done? | 你怎么能否认撒马利亚人的善行 |
[25:53] | Global food distribution, preemptive health screening. | 全球粮食分配 健康预检 |
[25:57] | So there are people you’ve helped. | 你们帮了一些人 |
[25:58] | What about the people you’ve killed? | 但你们杀的那些人呢 |
[25:59] | A small minority, Mr. Finch. | 数量微不足道啊 芬奇先生 |
[26:01] | And all to effect a greater good. | 一切都是为了更伟大的目标 |
[26:03] | We sorted them. | 我们归类他们 |
[26:04] | Reallocated resources, removed inefficiencies, obstacles… | 重新分配资源 消除低效阻碍 |
[26:08] | Whistleblowers. Truth tellers. | 检举者 真言者 |
[26:10] | It’s not truth. | 那不是真理 |
[26:12] | It’s ignorance. | 那是无知 |
[26:13] | We’re dragging humanity to a higher plane. | 我们将人类升华到更高的层次 |
[26:16] | An ASI is the only thing that can save this planet. | 只有人工超级智能才能拯救这个星球 |
[26:20] | Or get us to another one, if need be. | 或者在必要时带我们去新的星球 |
[26:23] | Humanity has always managed to survive on its own. | 人类一直在依靠自己生存 |
[26:27] | With a little help from the gods. | 借助一点点神力 |
[26:30] | A flood is coming. | 大洪水即将到来 |
[26:32] | The Great Filter. | 大筛选 |
[26:35] | And Samaritan is building an ark for us to board, two by two. | 撒马利亚人为我们建了方舟 一对对登船 |
[26:40] | Which species gets left behind? | 哪些物种会被抛弃呢 |
[26:42] | Those that cannot adapt. | 无法适应变化的 |
[26:44] | Samaritan wants a companion as well, Harold. | 撒马利亚人也想要个同伴 哈罗德 |
[26:47] | Your Machine. | 你的机器 |
[26:52] | Come. | 来 |
[26:55] | Your cover. | 掩护身份 |
[27:04] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[27:06] | This room number corresponds with part of the sequence | 这个房间号吻合机器在华盛顿时 |
[27:08] | the Machine sent us in D.C. | 发给我们的部分数列 |
[27:10] | Let’s see what’s behind door number one. | 看看一号门后边有什么吧 |
[27:17] | NSA’s evidence lock-up. | 国安局证物库 |
[27:20] | What was the last number left on that sequence? | 数列最后的号码是多少 |
[27:22] | 80211 80211. | |
[27:25] | Those are specs for wireless communications, Wi-Fi. | 是无线通讯WiFi的规格 |
[27:28] | A modem? | 调制解调器 |
[27:31] | A wireless modem. Here. | 无线调制解调器 这里 |
[27:37] | Comes with some impressive auspices. | 令人赞叹的预知 |
[27:39] | Why would the Machine point us to something we could find at Target? | 机器为什么要我们找能在家居店买到的东西 |
[27:42] | Maybe because it needs something in here, not out there. | 也许它需要的东西只在这里 外边没有 |
[27:44] | A network to reach Finch. | 能联系到芬奇的网络 |
[27:47] | We’re gonna need a NIPRNet line to the outside. | 我们需要连接外界的非机密路由协议网络 |
[27:51] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[27:53] | Yeah… we’re just… | 这个嘛 我们只是 |
[27:54] | we were just looking for some bad guys. | 我们只是在找坏蛋 |
[27:56] | We got a breach, evidence room. | 有人入侵 证物室 |
[27:58] | Look at that. Found one. | 看看 发现一个 |
[27:59] | We need to move now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[28:02] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[28:06] | I’m giving you the opportunity to save your Machine, | 我在给你一个拯救机器的机会 |
[28:09] | which you so clearly love and loves you in return. | 你深爱的机器 深爱你的机器 |
[28:13] | For what purpose? | 为什么 |
[28:14] | Samaritan would consider your Machine a much-needed peer | 你的机器是撒马利亚人所渴求的 |
[28:19] | for what promises to be a fantastic voyage. | 共赴奇幻之旅的同伴 |
[28:22] | This virus you uploaded | 你所上传的病毒 |
[28:26] | is nothing but a tragic mistake. | 只是一个悲剧性的错误 |
[28:28] | Tell me, after it’s eradicated both ASIs, | 告诉我 消除两个人工超级智能之后 |
[28:32] | what then? | 又会如何 |
[28:34] | Then we go back to letting humanity determine its own fate. | 会继续让人类决定自己的命运 |
[28:38] | Surely you’re not that naive. | 你不至于如此天真 |
[28:40] | You know another ASI would soon arise. | 你知道会有另一个人工超级智能崛起 |
[28:43] | Not for certain I don’t, and neither do you. | 我不能确定 你也不能确定 |
[28:45] | Proliferation is inevitable. | 生长是必然 |
[28:47] | – So is progress. – Progress? | -发展也是 -发展 |
[28:50] | That eliminates free will and renders humanity irrelevant? | 消除自由意志 使人类变得无关紧要的发展 |
[28:54] | You’ve gone mad. | 你疯了 |
[28:57] | Sir, there’s been a security breach. | 先生 有人入侵 |
[28:59] | We’ve got five men down. | 我们损失了五个人 |
[29:01] | How many hostiles? | 多少敌人 |
[29:02] | Two. A man and a woman. | 两名 一男一女 |
[29:03] | A response team’s been dispatched. | 反应小组已派出 |
[29:07] | You are the problem. | 你才是问题 |
[29:10] | Samaritan’s code was conceived by Arthur Claypool, | 撒马利亚人的代码是亚瑟·克雷普所写 |
[29:13] | who was a good man. | 他是好人 |
[29:15] | You have corrupted it. | 你腐化了它 |
[29:16] | I didn’t corrupt Samaritan any more than I can control it now. | 我没有腐化过撒马利亚人 当然更没有控制它 |
[29:20] | That would be like the apes controlling us. | 那简直就像猿控制人一样 |
[29:23] | It’s impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[29:25] | Let go, Harold. | 别多想了 哈罗德 |
[29:27] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[29:29] | Ceding control is not the answer, | 让渡控制权不是答案 |
[29:33] | because you will never know | 因为你永远不能确定 |
[29:34] | if Samaritan has any real concern for human life, | 撒马利亚人是否在乎人的生命 |
[29:38] | for all human lives. | 所有人的生命 |
[29:40] | And that is why I will not join you | 所以我不会加入你们 |
[29:43] | or ever allow our machines to join. | 也不会允许机器加入你们 |
[29:50] | Thank you for answering my question. | 感谢你回答了我的问题 |
[29:54] | Funny, it sounded like a demand. | 有意思 听起来像是要求 |
[29:57] | Not that question. | 不是那个问题 |
[30:00] | But whether your Machine knows | 而是你的机器是否知道 |
[30:02] | the password to deploy the virus. | 病毒的释放密码 |
[30:09] | From the very beginning, when you crippled your Machine, | 从最开始 你弄残机器的那一刻 |
[30:12] | you denied it the same power that you enjoy. | 就使得它失去了你所看重的权利 |
[30:16] | Autonomy. | 自主权 |
[30:17] | It’s always required your permission, | 它永远需要你的许可 |
[30:18] | because it never had your trust. | 因为它永远得不到你的信任 |
[30:21] | And you just said it, | 你刚才说了 |
[30:22] | you wouldn’t cede control. | 你不会让渡控制权 |
[30:26] | That tells Samaritan that only you know the password. | 撒马利亚人据此推测出 只有你才知道密码 |
[30:32] | For such a brilliant mind, | 如此天才的思维 |
[30:34] | you are a terrible chess player, | 竟是如此糟糕的棋手 |
[30:36] | which is why you’ve already lost. | 所以 你已经输了 |
[30:51] | Two pieces trapped on a board. | 两子被困 |
[30:54] | Despite your lessons to the Machine, | 不管你如何教机器 |
[30:56] | the life of a pawn is not worth the same as a queen. | 小卒的生命永远比不上王后 |
[31:00] | This room is soundproofed. | 这房间是隔音的 |
[31:02] | No microphones, no way to activate the virus. | 没有麦克风 无法激活病毒 |
[31:06] | The fire suppression system will suck the oxygen | 灭火系统能在数秒内 |
[31:09] | from this room within seconds. | 抽空房间内的氧气 |
[31:12] | Samaritan will kill you too. | 撒马利亚人也会杀了你 |
[31:15] | The queen sacrifice. | 弃后攻杀 |
[31:17] | So be it. | 死亦何惧 |
[31:19] | Be at peace, Harold. | 淡定点 哈罗德 |
[31:21] | We have created a new world, | 我们创造了一个新世界 |
[31:24] | with our lives and now with our deaths, | 用我们的生命 和我们的死亡 |
[31:27] | Samaritan’s survival is ensured, | 撒马利亚人将屹立不倒 |
[31:31] | as is life’s evolution. | 千秋万载 |
[31:36] | History will revere us. | 我们会名垂青史 |
[32:18] | 访问安保系统 扫描监控数据缓冲 特别主体 | |
[32:27] | Three… Eight… | 三 八 |
[32:30] | Five… Eight. | 五 八 |
[32:57] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[33:00] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[33:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:02] | I’m here… yes. | 我在 没事 |
[33:04] | Yes. | 没事 |
[33:07] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[33:08] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[33:10] | Shaw and the big lug found a way in to reconnect us. | 肖和柔情铁汉找到办法让我们联系上了 |
[33:13] | Aren’t reunions nice? | 重聚多美啊 |
[33:16] | Are Mr. Reese and Ms. Shaw in danger? | 里瑟先生和肖女士有危险吗 |
[33:18] | Of course they are. But so are you, Harry. | 当然有 不过你也一样 哈罗 |
[33:21] | You’re free to come to their aid, | 你可以去帮他们 |
[33:23] | but you might forfeit your only chance | 但可能会因此丧失 |
[33:24] | to deploy the virus into Samaritan. | 向撒马利亚人释放病毒的唯一机会 |
[33:27] | And you’ve always known, | 你一直知道 |
[33:29] | John has been on borrowed time. | 约翰活着的每一天都是侥天之幸 |
[33:32] | You need a purpose. | 你需要一个目标 |
[33:34] | More specifically, you need a job. | 具体点说 你需要一份工作 |
[33:36] | Sorry to have to tell you this, but Jessica died. | 很抱歉告诉您这个消息 洁西卡死了 |
[33:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:40] | You told me to wait for you, | 你开了口让我等你 |
[33:41] | and say those words, and I will. | 只要你说 我会的 |
[33:45] | 计算其他轨迹 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h结果可能性 | |
[33:49] | He saved her. Jessica. | 他救了她 洁西卡 |
[33:53] | The love of his life. | 他生命中的挚爱 |
[33:55] | He left the CIA in time to confront her husband, Peter. | 他及时离开了中情局 找到她的丈夫彼得 |
[34:00] | But while Reese’s actions saved her, | 虽然里瑟的行动拯救了她 |
[34:04] | they also showed her a darkness she’d never seen in him before. | 同时也让她看到了他隐藏的黑暗面 |
[34:09] | It terrified her. | 她被吓到了 |
[34:11] | After Jessica turned him away, | 洁西卡离开之后 |
[34:14] | he had nothing. | 他一无所有 |
[34:16] | No purpose. | 没有目标 |
[34:20] | His body washed up on the shoreline of the East River a few months later. | 数月后 他的尸体被冲上了东河岸边 |
[34:29] | Take me to them. | 带我去找他们 |
[34:33] | – It’s a dead end. – Apt description. | -死胡同 -没错 |
[34:35] | – Mr. Reese, Ms. Shaw. – Finch? | -里瑟先生 肖女士 -芬奇 |
[34:36] | You’ll want to remove your earwigs. | 取下耳机吧 |
[34:38] | What, why? | 什么 为什么 |
[34:38] | I trust you can shoot in the dark. | 我相信你们能在黑暗中开枪 |
[34:40] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:52] | All of Fort Meade will be on our asses in seconds. | 马上整个米德堡都要冲我们来了 |
[34:54] | In that case, I suggest you keep moving. | 既然如此 建议你们快走 |
[34:56] | That’s easy for you to say. | 说得倒轻巧 |
[35:05] | This way. | 这边 |
[35:16] | Orders. | 命令 |
[35:18] | East corridor. Eliminate all targets. | 东廊 清除全部目标 |
[35:22] | We got Samaritan Ops in droves. | 撒马利亚人的特工成群结队 |
[35:25] | Safe bet Greer’s here. | 看来格里尔在这儿 |
[35:27] | He is, but he’s no longer a threat. | 他在 不过他已经不再是威胁了 |
[35:28] | – Why not? – He’s dead. | -为什么 -他死了 |
[35:32] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | He sacrificed himself in an attempt to stop me. | 他为了阻止我 牺牲了自己 |
[35:36] | From doing what? | 阻止你干什么 |
[35:38] | Cleaning the slate. | 清除数据 |
[35:40] | The Machine’s triggered a bomb thread. | 机器触发了炸弹威胁 |
[35:41] | They’re evacuating the building. | 他们在疏散整栋大楼 |
[35:42] | If you turn right, when you leave this room, | 出了房门向右转 |
[35:44] | you’ll see the south exit at the end of the corridor. | 走廊尽头就是南出口 |
[35:46] | There’ll be a car waiting there. | 有辆车在那里等着 |
[35:48] | Let it drive for you. | 自动驾驶载你们 |
[35:49] | You have two minutes. | 你们有两分钟 |
[35:51] | We’re not leaving here without you. | 我们不会抛下你一个人 |
[35:53] | 6:00. | 六点钟方向 |
[35:55] | We got company. | 来人了 |
[35:56] | Harold, get back. | 哈罗德 躲后面 |
[36:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:35] | That guy was getting on my nerves. | 我很烦这家伙 |
[36:37] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[36:41] | Finch! | 芬奇 |
[36:49] | Go now. Hurry. | 走 快 |
[36:51] | Damn you, Finch. | 你大爷的 芬奇 |
[36:52] | Good-bye, John. | 别了 约翰 |
[37:00] | Careful, it’s slippery down here. | 小心 这里很滑 |
[37:03] | Thanks for your concern. | 多谢提醒 |
[37:05] | You realize this isn’t personal, Detective. | 你我没有私仇 警探 |
[37:07] | You just backed the wrong horse. | 只是各为其主 |
[37:09] | Yeah, well, it’s a good thing the race ain’t over yet. | 是啊 好在还没结束呢 |
[37:11] | See, there’s your biggest flaw. | 看 这就是你最大的问题 |
[37:14] | An unwillingness to see the world has changed. | 拒绝承认这世界变了 |
[37:17] | Trust me, that’s not my biggest flaw. | 相信我 那不是我最大的问题 |
[37:21] | See, even your sense of humor no longer has a place in the world. | 看 你的幽默感都已经不合时宜了 |
[37:25] | Sadly, neither do you. | 悲哀的是 你也一样 |
[37:28] | Yeah, well, I don’t want any part of a world | 是啊 我不想生活在一个黑白颠倒 |
[37:31] | where you’re the good guy. | 你才是好人的世界 |
[37:32] | So noted, Detective. | 知道了 警探 |
[37:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[37:52] | You should have been checking me for a vest | 你应该先检查我有没有穿防弹衣 |
[37:54] | instead of running your mouth so much. | 而不是急着过嘴瘾 |
[37:57] | So what now, Detective? | 现在如何 警探 |
[37:59] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[38:01] | See, you and me, | 看 你和我 |
[38:03] | we aren’t alike. | 我们不同 |
[38:05] | We aren’t alike at all. | 截然不同 |
[38:06] | You’re some kind of new breed. | 你就像全新品种 |
[38:08] | The kind that would kill me if I gave you the chance. | 一有机会就会置我于死地 |
[38:10] | So the question is, | 所以问题是 |
[38:12] | if I let you live, | 如果我饶你一命 |
[38:14] | is that the end of me? | 是不是我就完了 |
[38:16] | End of my family? | 我的家就完了 |
[38:18] | Or do I play by your rules and just make you disappear? | 或者我按你的玩法 让你消失算了 |
[38:28] | We have an active shooter. | 有枪手在活动 |
[38:30] | Reese and Shaw have made it to safety. | 里瑟和肖安全了 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[38:34] | You okay, Harry? | 你还好吗 哈罗 |
[38:35] | Why did you show me those simulations? | 为什么给我看这些模拟 |
[38:37] | I knew you were still unsure about deploying the virus, | 我知道你仍不确定是否要释放病毒 |
[38:40] | because of what it would mean for me. | 因为担心它对我的影响 |
[38:42] | So I showed you a world without your Machine | 所以我给你看一个没有机器的世界 |
[38:44] | to help you with your decision. | 帮你做决定 |
[38:46] | But it remains just that… | 但最终还是归于 |
[38:48] | your decision. | 你的决定 |
[38:50] | But the world without you wasn’t definitely | 但没有你的世界不一定 |
[38:52] | better or worse than the one we currently inhabit. | 会变得比现在更好 还是更坏 |
[38:54] | It was just… different. | 只是会变得 不一样 |
[38:59] | Are you sure, Harold? | 你确定吗 哈罗德 |
[39:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:02] | There’s one more simulation I can show you. | 还有一个模拟我可以给你看 |
[39:09] | Now might be an appropriate time. | 现在也许是最佳时机了 |
[39:12] | 计算其他轨迹 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\、\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h结果可能性 | |
[39:13] | In addition to eradicating terrorism threats, | 恐怖主义威胁消除的同时 |
[39:15] | we’ve also seen municipal crime plummet, | 城市犯罪率也在下降 |
[39:19] | unemployment rates fall, | 失业率下降 |
[39:21] | and increased efficiencies in both education and medicine. | 教育和医学水平提高 |
[39:27] | No one’s arguing with the results of your little science experiment. | 你科学小实验的成果无人质疑 |
[39:30] | But some of my colleagues in Congress have concerns. | 不过我在国会里的部分同僚有顾虑 |
[39:33] | Concerns, Senator? | 顾虑 参议员 |
[39:34] | And what might those be? | 什么顾虑呢 |
[39:35] | That your system has exceeded its mandate. | 你的系统已经超出其授权了 |
[39:38] | Its mandate is to keep society safe. | 它的授权是保护社会安全 |
[39:40] | By watching and reporting from the sidelines, | 而它应该置身事外 进行观察汇报 |
[39:43] | not stepping into the game. | 而不是置身其中 |
[39:45] | Samaritan follows no mandate other than its own. | 撒马利亚人只接受自己的授权 |
[39:48] | That attitude won’t win many hearts and minds back in D.C. | 这种态度在首都可不受欢迎 |
[39:51] | Senator Garrison, you’re tired. | 加里森参议员 你累了 |
[39:54] | Go back to Washington, | 回华盛顿吧 |
[39:56] | and tell your colleagues to focus on their jobs | 告诉你的同僚 趁着还在其位 |
[39:59] | while they still have them. | 乖乖谋其政吧 |
[40:09] | Sir, if you don’t mind my asking, is everything okay? | 先生 恕我冒昧 出什么问题了吗 |
[40:12] | Perfectly fine, Ms. Groves. | 都很好 格罗夫斯女士 |
[40:14] | The senator is merely a messenger bearing news of resistance | 参议员不过是个信使 让我们知道某些人 |
[40:17] | from those who still cling to the grand illusion of democracy. | 还在抱着满脑子伟大的民主幻想 拒绝现实 |
[40:24] | They’ll never truly appreciate all that Samaritan’s given them. | 他们永远不会感恩撒马利亚人给予的一切 |
[40:28] | They’re not capable. | 他们尸位素餐 |
[40:30] | They’re just bad code. | 只是错误代码 |
[40:33] | Speaking of bad code, | 说到错误代码 |
[40:35] | I fear the senator has outlived his usefulness. | 恐怕这位参议员已经老而无用了 |
[40:40] | I’ll take care of that, sir. | 我会搞定的 先生 |
[40:46] | So Samaritan would have come to exist, regardless. | 所以撒马利亚人无论如何 还是会存在 |
[40:49] | Yes, and would have extended its invisible reach | 是的 而且势力会扩展到 |
[40:52] | into every corner of society, | 每一个社会角落 |
[40:54] | eliminating anyone who dared question its vision of the world, | 消除所有胆敢质疑和挑战它的人 |
[40:59] | because there would be nothing and no one to stand in its way. | 因为没有任何事 任何人阻止它 |
[41:02] | Now I understand. | 我明白了 |
[41:06] | What is it? | 明白什么 |
[41:09] | I promised you I would never hurt you again. | 我发过誓 再也不会伤害你 |
[41:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:15] | But in breaking this promise, | 但违背这一誓言 |
[41:17] | you’ll be helping to fulfill a much larger one. | 你可以践行一个更大的誓言 |
[41:48] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[41:50] | I’m also aware that life, humanity, will endure, | 我还知道 生活 人类 会延续下去 |
[41:54] | whether or not my Machine exists. | 无论我的机器是否存在 |
[41:57] | The same cannot be said of a world under your control. | 而在你的控制之下 却未必如此 |
[42:07] | My Machine… her purpose has been constant: | 我的机器 她的目标始终如一 |
[42:12] | to protect and save humanity. | 保护和拯救人类 |
[42:16] | It’s what she’s doing now. | 这也正是她现在正在做的事 |
[42:34] | Eight letters. | 八个字母 |
[42:36] | Your decision, Harold. | 你的决定 哈罗德 |
[42:38] | Eight letters? | 八个字母 |
[42:41] | You knew all along. | 你一直都知道 |
[42:43] | Maybe I know you better than yourself. | 也许我比你更了解你自己 |
[42:54] | Dashwood. | [宅总求婚书《理智与情感》女主]达什伍德 |
[43:00] | Now we can go. | 现在我们可以走了 |
[43:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |