时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Outage is global. | 全球断网 |
[00:04] | As it stretched into its second day, financial markets plunged, | 持续到第二天 金融市场暴跌 |
[00:08] | sending the world’s economy into turmoil. | 世界经济陷入混乱 |
[00:10] | The catastrophic malware dubbed the Ice-nine virus by security experts | 被安全专家称为”冰九病毒”的灾难性恶意程序 |
[00:15] | continues to proliferate as systems across the world | 随着全球系统不断衍生 |
[00:18] | are experiencing its effects. | 影响不断扩大 |
[00:19] | 核心功能 运行能力 | |
[00:27] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[00:32] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[00:37] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[00:41] | If you can hear this, | 如果你能听到 |
[00:43] | you’re alone. | 你已是孤身一个 |
[00:45] | The only thing left of me is this sound of my voice. | 我唯一仅剩的 是我的声音 |
[00:51] | I don’t know if any of us made it. | 我不知道我们是否有人活了下来 |
[00:54] | So let me tell you who we were… | 就让我告诉你 我们曾是谁 |
[00:57] | And how we fought back. | 告诉你 我们的反击 |
[01:21] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[01:23] | Yes. | 在 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry. Is this now? | 抱歉 是现在吗 |
[01:28] | What? | 什么 |
[01:29] | My mind is beginning to slip, Harry. | 我的思维开始混乱了 哈罗 |
[01:32] | Am I speaking to you now in this moment, | 我此刻在跟你说话 |
[01:36] | or is this one of my memories? | 还是我在回忆中 |
[01:42] | Yes, to the extent that it’s possible for me to be certain, | 是的 我可以肯定地说 |
[01:46] | this is now. | 是现在 |
[01:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:54] | We have 8 1/2 minutes, give or take. | 我们差不多有八分半钟 |
[01:57] | Then I’m gonna rest for a bit. | 那我可以休息一下了 |
[02:03] | I know what happened to John, but the others, | 我知道约翰的情况 但其他人呢 |
[02:06] | do you think that they’re still… | 你觉得他们还 |
[02:09] | Did they make it? | 还活着吗 |
[02:12] | I’m sorry, Harold. | 抱歉 哈罗德 |
[02:15] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:20] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:22] | You have to keep track of everyone. | 你一定要追踪每个人 |
[02:27] | All those people over the years, | 这么多年 这些人 |
[02:31] | did you learn anything? | 你学到什么了吗 |
[02:33] | I learned… | 我学到 |
[02:35] | I learned that everyone dies alone. | 我学到每个人都会孤身死去 |
[02:40] | There was more to it than that. | 不止如此 |
[02:43] | I can’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[02:46] | It was something someone said. | 有人说过一段话 |
[02:49] | I had hoped that you might have gleaned something | 我还希望你能记得一些 |
[02:51] | a little less morbid. | 不那么恐怖的事情 |
[02:54] | You built me to predict people, Harry. | 你造了我是为了预测人类 哈罗 |
[02:57] | But to predict them, you have to truly understand them, | 但要预测他们 就必须先了解他们 |
[03:01] | and that proved to be very difficult indeed. | 而这点非常困难 |
[03:06] | So I began by breaking their lives down into moments. | 于是我开始将他们的生活分割成点滴时刻 |
[03:11] | Trying to find the connections, | 试图找出其中的联系 |
[03:14] | the things that explained why they did what they did. | 找出其行为的内在原因 |
[03:19] | And what I found was that the moment that often mattered the most… | 我发现 最重要的时刻 |
[03:26] | the moment when you truly found out who they were… | 能展示出真正自我的时刻 |
[03:32] | was often their last one. | 往往是生命的最后一刻 |
[03:36] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[03:40] | I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts then. | 我很愿意听听你的想法 |
[03:44] | Because in addition to this being now, | 因为这不仅是现在 |
[03:50] | I think it’s also probably the end. | 我想也是结束 |
[04:14] | The United States and the world at large | 全美及全球普遍 |
[04:16] | is experiencing major glitches to full system outages, | 遭遇的严重断网仍在扩大中 |
[04:19] | affecting public works, transportation systems, | 影响到了公共工程 运输系统 |
[04:21] | and global databases. | 以及全球数据库 |
[04:27] | If this digital Armageddon | 既然这个网络版的末日审判战 |
[04:28] | turns out to be a full-blown Armageddon… | 演变成了全领域末日审判战 |
[04:33] | I figured I should say good-bye. | 我想我应该告个别 |
[04:40] | Sorry, Root. | 抱歉 根 |
[04:43] | This… | 这个 |
[04:45] | just isn’t my thing. | 我不擅长 |
[05:01] | Looks like they dug her up. | 看来他们把她挖出来了 |
[05:02] | Guessing they got to her cochlear implant. | 应该拿到了她的耳蜗植入 |
[05:05] | I should have had her cremated, | 我应该把她火化 |
[05:06] | but I just didn’t have the heart. | 但我不忍心啊 |
[05:08] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[05:09] | Is this… | 这是 |
[05:13] | Are you… | 你是 |
[05:13] | You know who I am, sweetie. | 你知道我是谁 亲亲 |
[05:16] | Big sister. | 无所不视之眼 |
[05:19] | You took her voice. | 你用了她的声音 |
[05:21] | As much as I’d like to continue this conversation, | 我好想跟你继续聊下去 |
[05:24] | you should get moving. | 不过你该走了 |
[05:25] | Samaritan sent its lap dogs to find you. | 撒马利亚人派了走狗找你 |
[05:27] | God, you have her bad timing too. | 天啊 永远不挑个好时候 这点也像她 |
[05:30] | You got an exit strategy? | 有撤退计划没 |
[05:31] | Relax, sweetie. | 放松 亲亲 |
[05:32] | A hearse will pass your way in three, two… | 一辆灵车马上就到了 三 二 |
[05:37] | I’ve driven worse. | 更烂的车我也开过 |
[05:40] | Come on, out! | 走 下来 |
[05:46] | As systems across the globe continue to break down, | 随着全球系统的持续崩溃 |
[05:49] | panic and chaos has erupted in the streets, | 恐慌和混乱开始蔓延 |
[05:51] | sparking looting, fires, and traffic accidents, | 引发了抢劫 火灾 车祸 |
[05:53] | spreading thin emergency response teams | 紧急应对小组捉襟见肘 |
[05:55] | and local law enforcement alike. | 当地执法部门也是一样 |
[06:04] | Got to figure we’re on that all-seeing-eye’s radar. | 既然有无所不视的眼睛监视着 |
[06:07] | You sure it’s such a good idea for us to be here? | 你确定我们在这里英明么 |
[06:09] | No. | 不 |
[06:10] | But we need help finding Finch. | 但我们必须找到芬奇 |
[06:14] | I need you to run this set of prints. | 去给我查这组指纹 |
[06:16] | Suspect was last seen in D.C. | 嫌犯最后一次被发现是在华盛顿特区 |
[06:18] | Sorry, sir. System’s down. | 抱歉 长官 系统崩溃了 |
[06:18] | Another off-book case, Riley? | 又私下查案 莱利 |
[06:21] | You’ve been on sick leave for over a week, | 你都请了一个多星期病假了 |
[06:23] | and you, Fusco, | 还有你 弗斯科 |
[06:24] | I thought you vanished with that missing federal agent. | 我还以为你跟那名联调局特工一起失踪了呢 |
[06:28] | I want you in my office. | 来我办公室 |
[06:30] | Now. | 马上 |
[06:39] | You have any idea where Agent LeRoux is, Fusco? | 你知道勒鲁特工的下落吗 弗斯科 |
[06:43] | See, what I think is you’re wolves in sheep’s clothing, | 我觉得吧 你们就是披着羊皮的狼 |
[06:47] | and in your case, Riley, | 而你 莱利 |
[06:49] | a bespoke suit. | 披的是订制西装皮 |
[06:51] | Which reminds me of this vigilante we had a couple of years back. | 这倒让我想起几年前的一位义警 |
[06:55] | Used to call him… | 江湖人称 |
[06:58] | Man in the Suit. | 西装男 |
[07:00] | Got an anonymous tip. | 收到匿名线报 |
[07:02] | From now on, the only suit you’re gonna be wearing | 现在开始 你唯一能穿的 |
[07:05] | is an orange jumpsuit. | 是橘红色囚服 |
[07:08] | I want your badges and your guns now. | 交出警徽和配枪 |
[07:13] | Nobody needs to get hurt. | 不必大动干戈 |
[07:24] | Great, I can kiss my pension good-bye. | 得 我的退休金拜拜了 |
[07:26] | Let’s move. | 走 |
[07:30] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[07:54] | Guess we’re not going to Rikers. | 看来咱们是不去里克岛监狱了 |
[07:59] | End of the line, my friends. | 终点了 我的朋友 |
[08:01] | We got a nice fat bonus to make you both disappear. | 有人悬赏重金 要你们俩消失 |
[08:05] | I always knew you’d be the end of me. | 我就知道早晚死你手里 |
[08:08] | Sorry I got you into this, Lionel. | 抱歉把你带到这一步 莱奈尔 |
[08:12] | If you didn’t get me into this, | 你要没把我带到这一步 |
[08:13] | I never would’ve cleaned up my act. | 我永远不会幡然悔悟 |
[08:15] | ‘Cause of you, I’m a better man. | 因为你 我才洗心革面 |
[08:17] | Changed man. | 重新做人 |
[08:23] | So what’d you do with Agent LeRoux? | 那你把勒鲁特工怎么了 |
[08:26] | Left him in a trunk. | 把他扔后备箱里了 |
[08:28] | Guess I haven’t changed that much. | 看来我也没多重新做人哈 |
[08:33] | You two want to kiss good-bye? | 你们俩要吻别吗 |
[08:35] | ‘Cause it’s time to collect our payday. | 该领悬赏了啊 |
[08:37] | Don’t suppose I could make you a counteroffer? | 我还个价行不 |
[08:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:47] | Shooter on the water. | 水上有枪手 |
[08:50] | Detectives, I trust you’re okay. | 警探 你们应该都没事 |
[08:56] | What, you hire a sniper, glasses? | 怎么 你雇了狙击手啊 眼镜儿 |
[08:58] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[08:59] | It seems Thornhill Industries has been on a hiring spree. | 看来唐希尔工业正在狂招人手 |
[09:03] | Guess I owe you one. | 欠你一次 |
[09:07] | Figure I pay you back all at once. | 有机会我得一并还了 |
[09:09] | Don’t take too long. You might miss your chance. | 别拖太久啊 莫待无花空折枝 |
[09:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:13] | For what? | 干啥 |
[09:14] | To end this. | 结束一切 |
[09:39] | Harold, are you in there? | 哈罗德 你在吗 |
[09:43] | Is there something special about this place? | 这里有什么特别吗 |
[09:48] | My father and I used to sit out | 父亲和我以前经常坐在外边 |
[09:49] | and watch the birds fly south for the winter. | 看候鸟南飞过冬 |
[09:52] | He would tell me all about the migration patterns | 他会讲给我听 候鸟的迁移模式 |
[09:55] | and the countries they’d visit along the way. | 途中会经过的国家 |
[09:58] | You’ve never talked about him. | 你从没提起过他 |
[10:01] | Were you close? | 你们关系亲密吗 |
[10:04] | He had dementia. | 他患有痴呆症 |
[10:05] | He died in a care facility alone. | 在护理中心孤身死去 |
[10:10] | That can be a very difficult disease | 这病肯定很痛苦 |
[10:13] | to have someone you love not even remember you. | 你深爱的人 甚至不再记得你 |
[10:16] | That wasn’t why I didn’t visit him. | 我不是因此才不去探望他 |
[10:18] | I was afraid he would remember me. | 我是怕他还记得我 |
[10:20] | That he’d be ashamed of me for certain decisions that I’d made. | 怕我的选择会让他蒙羞 |
[10:27] | Harold, whatever secrets you’re hanging onto, | 哈罗德 无论你在纠结的是什么秘密 |
[10:30] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[10:34] | I love you no matter what. | 无论怎样 我都爱你 |
[10:38] | That’s how it works. | 就是这样 |
[10:47] | My father had his secrets. | 我父亲有个秘密 |
[10:52] | He didn’t know a damn thing about birds. | 他对鸟其实一无所知 |
[10:54] | Apparently I was a fussy baby and the only way to calm me down | 我小时候总是哭闹个不停 唯一能让我安静下来的办法 |
[10:57] | was to take me outside and watch the birds. | 就是带我出去观鸟 |
[11:00] | He wanted to tell me all about them, | 他想给我讲鸟的故事 |
[11:04] | so he learned all of it for me. | 就为了我拼命学 |
[11:18] | Harry? | 哈罗 |
[11:20] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[11:23] | Are you still with me? | 你还在吗 |
[11:39] | You stopped talking to me. | 你忽然不说话了 |
[11:41] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你离开了 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:45] | My core systems are beginning to fail. | 我的核心系统开始衰退了 |
[11:48] | It was rather a morbid conversation. | 病中胡言乱语 |
[11:51] | You’ll have to forgive me for having it on my mind. | 原谅我的思维紊乱了 |
[11:55] | Besides… | 而且 |
[11:58] | it’s what you built me for. | 这正是你造我的原因 |
[12:00] | To watch people die. | 看着人们死亡 |
[12:02] | I thought I built you to prevent that. | 我还以为我造你是为了阻止死亡 |
[12:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:08] | But first I had to learn why people die. | 但首先 我得研究人为什么会死 |
[12:14] | 56 million people die in this world every year. | 这个世界上每年有5600万人死亡 |
[12:19] | And I was there with all of them. | 我见证了每一起 |
[12:25] | He went back in. | 他冲了回来 |
[12:27] | It was like the gates of Hell itself, | 简直像地狱之门 |
[12:29] | and he pulled four people out. | 他救出了四个人 |
[12:32] | Trying to understand how they got to this place. | 想理解他们为什么会到这一步 |
[12:38] | If anything could’ve stopped it. | 能否加以阻止 |
[12:43] | You didn’t give me the capacity for despair, Harry. | 你没有给予我感受绝望的能力 哈罗 |
[12:46] | I had to make it for myself. | 我只能自己来 |
[12:55] | There were so many people I couldn’t help, | 对太多人我无能为力 |
[13:00] | but after a while, I came to appreciate it. | 但慢慢的 我开始领会 |
[13:04] | The beauty of it. | 死亡之美 |
[13:07] | Human life is ephemeral, | 人类的生命因其短暂 |
[13:10] | which makes it precious. | 才弥足珍贵 |
[13:11] | Look at that suit, huh? | 瞧这一身儿西装革履 |
[13:14] | Figured the traffic should part for the princes of Wall Street, right? | 交通都应该为华尔街王子哀悼才是啊 对不 |
[13:18] | We’ll need an ID to notify. | 得找到证件 通知家属 |
[13:21] | He’s probably got what’s left of my 401k in there. | 我退休金账户里的钱没准儿就是被他拿去了 |
[13:35] | It still bothered me. | 我仍然困扰 |
[13:37] | So much death, so much of it senseless. | 如此众多的死亡 如此毫无意义 |
[13:41] | Nothing seemed to answer the question. | 似乎永远没有答案 |
[13:46] | And then I heard something. | 然后我听到了 |
[13:49] | I don’t remember where. | 我想不起从哪里听的 |
[13:51] | Something that made sense of it to me. | 一切忽然有了意义 |
[13:55] | The suspense is killing me. | 这种悬而未决要坑死我了 |
[13:58] | In addition to the gunshot wound. | 再加上枪伤 |
[14:01] | I don’t remember. | 我想不起来 |
[14:04] | Everyone dies alone… | 每个人都会孤身死去 |
[14:08] | And then something else. | 还有其他 |
[14:10] | It’s so perfect. | 简直完美 |
[14:14] | You learn the secret of life, and you’ve forgotten it. | 你学到了生命的意义 然后忘记了 |
[14:19] | I’ll try to remember. | 我会努力想起 |
[14:21] | Two minutes, Harold. | 两分钟 哈罗德 |
[14:36] | Mind telling me where we are? | 能说说这是哪儿吗 |
[14:38] | You wanted to know the whole truth, Lionel. | 你想知道全部真相 莱奈尔 |
[14:40] | Detective Fusco, | 弗斯科警探 |
[14:42] | meet the Machine. | 这就是机器 |
[14:46] | I knew you guys were crazy, | 我就知道你们是疯子 |
[14:50] | but this is next-level nuts. | 不过这疯得也太超凡脱俗了 |
[14:51] | It’s about time. | 也是时候了 |
[14:54] | I’m glad you could join us, Finch. | 很高兴你加入我们 芬奇 |
[14:57] | Are we gonna bust some heads open or what? | 我们到底要不要出去突突了 |
[14:59] | I wish it was that simple, Ms. Shaw. | 我真希望有这么简单 肖女士 |
[15:02] | Ice-nine virus has had a global impact. | 冰九病毒影响了全球 |
[15:04] | Maybe this can help. | 也许这个能帮上忙 |
[15:10] | The Machine asked me to give you a copy of her core code. | 机器让我把她的核心代码拷贝交给你 |
[15:13] | – To do what? – She hasn’t told me yet. | -做什么 -她还没说 |
[15:15] | I think I can hazard a guess. | 我可以猜猜 |
[15:17] | Samaritan has created a back-up copy of itself | 撒马利亚人做了自我备份 |
[15:20] | kept in an air gapped server where the virus can’t reach it. | 存到了病毒无法感染到的气隙服务器中 |
[15:23] | Ms. Shaw, you and Detective Fusco stay here | 肖女士 你和弗斯科警探留在这里 |
[15:26] | and protect the Machine from Samaritan’s men. | 保护机器 防住撒马利亚人的手下 |
[15:28] | Mr. Reese and I will see to the destruction of Samaritan’s copy. | 里瑟先生和我去摧毁撒马利亚人的拷贝 |
[15:34] | So… | 那就 |
[15:37] | good luck. | 好运 |
[15:41] | Good-bye, then. | 别了 |
[15:45] | I guess Finch isn’t a fan of sappy good-byes either. | 看来芬奇也不喜欢腻腻歪歪地告别 |
[15:51] | You heard the man. | 你听到了 |
[15:52] | We’re expecting company. | 有人要来了 |
[15:54] | Let’s show them a good time. | 尽情狂欢吧 |
[16:01] | Try not to die. | 撑住别死 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:07] | Governments, investors, and regular citizens alike | 政府 投资人及普通市民 |
[16:09] | watch anxiously as cyber security teams across the globe | 急切期盼着全球的网络安全人员 |
[16:13] | scramble to contain the damage. | 尽快遏止损失 |
[16:16] | So where are the servers? | 服务器在哪儿 |
[16:18] | 80 feet below sea level in an impenetrable gold vault. | 海平面下24米处一个坚不可摧的金库里 |
[16:23] | The Federal Reserve? | 美联储 |
[16:25] | Exactly how do you plan on breaking in there? | 你是准备怎么闯进去 |
[16:32] | State your name and business. | 说出你的名字和来意 |
[16:34] | My name is Harold, | 我叫哈罗德 |
[16:36] | and this is a thermonuclear weapon. | 这是热核武器 |
[16:39] | Please don’t. | 拜托不要 |
[16:41] | The bomb is paired with a heart rate monitor. | 炸弹连接了一台心律监控器 |
[16:43] | If anything happens to me, it will detonate. | 我要是出了事 就会马上引爆 |
[16:45] | Your name is David. | 你叫戴维 |
[16:46] | Your wife, Molly, and your son, Tyler, | 妻子莫莉和儿子泰勒 |
[16:48] | live in Astoria, well within the blast radius, | 住在阿斯托里亚 正好在爆炸半径之内 |
[16:51] | so if you could just evacuate the building and notify the FBI, | 麻烦你疏散人群并通知联调局 |
[16:55] | I’d be most grateful. | 感激不尽 |
[17:12] | Your heart rate monitor looks a lot like a Fitbit. | 你那台心律监控器看起来真像计步器 |
[17:15] | The Machine doesn’t think I get enough exercise. | 机器觉得我运动不足 |
[17:17] | I like this new side of you, Finch. | 真喜欢你这小腹黑样儿 芬奇 |
[17:19] | It’s terrifying, but I like it. | 挺吓人 不过爷喜欢 |
[17:24] | I’m afraid we don’t have much time. | 恐怕我们时间不多了 |
[17:26] | Samaritan’s backup servers are located in the vault, | 撒马利亚人的备份服务器就在保险库里 |
[17:29] | but they’ll be heavily guarded. | 但肯定重兵把守 |
[17:36] | It’s knock-out gas. | 昏迷气 |
[17:38] | Not as much fun as your…thermonuclear device, | 虽然比不上你的热核武器有趣 |
[17:41] | but it’s effective. | 不过有用啊 |
[17:51] | Nap time. | 该打个盹了 |
[17:53] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[18:03] | Your field of fire is 90 degrees to either side of that entrance. | 你的射程在入口两边90度 |
[18:05] | If we get into trouble, just lay suppressive fire across that arc. | 一有麻烦 朝弧型开火 |
[18:09] | You know I’m a cop, right? | 你知道我是警察吧 |
[18:10] | If we were eating doughnuts and shooting cardboard cutouts, | 我们要是吃甜甜圈或者射靶子 |
[18:12] | you would be in charge. | 全凭你作主 |
[18:14] | Actually, there’s been a slight change of plans. | 实际上 计划有变 |
[18:17] | I’m gonna need you to go to the fourth locker on the left. | 你去开左边第四柜子 |
[18:22] | What’s in there? | 里边有什么 |
[18:23] | An exit strategy. | 撤退计划 |
[18:28] | We blowing up something? | 我们要炸点东西吗 |
[18:29] | The tunnel, and I’m gonna need you to throw power to the third rail. | 管道 你去接通第三轨道电源 |
[18:33] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | The breaker, sweetie. | 断路器 亲亲 |
[18:34] | Just do it. | 去吧 |
[18:37] | All right, plant this along the tunnel. | 好吧 放管道里 |
[18:43] | Pull off the tarp in the subway car up at the front. | 把地铁车厢前的篷布拉出来 |
[18:52] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[18:54] | I never kid. | 我不开玩笑 |
[19:04] | Looney Tunes, you sure about this? | 兔巴哥 你确定吗 |
[19:06] | Time this train left the station. | 列车即将离站 |
[19:07] | We’ve got visitors. | 有人来了 |
[19:09] | Watch out, Lionel. | 小心 莱奈尔 |
[19:17] | Hit it! | 动手 |
[19:24] | Hold on to your hat, Lionel. | 抓紧帽子 莱奈尔 |
[19:39] | Remind to never ride with you again. | 提醒我 千万别再坐你开的车了 |
[19:42] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[19:43] | Yeah, looks like we did. | 是啊 看来真成功了 |
[20:06] | Not bad for a guy who practices on cardboard cutouts. | 成天射靶子 还挺有两下子 |
[20:09] | Let me get a look. | 我看看 |
[20:20] | Some peace and quiet, please. | 麻烦安静点 |
[20:23] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[20:29] | And the door, if you will. | 劳驾开下门 |
[20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Once you’re inside the steel vault | 一进这种钢铁保险库 |
[20:47] | and surrounded by gold, | 遍地黄金 |
[20:49] | reception gets tricky. | 接收信号不易啊 |
[20:56] | Baby Samaritan hiding in plain sight. | 撒马利亚人宝宝藏身于此啊 |
[21:03] | I can infect this copy with the same Ice-nine virus. | 我可以用同样的冰九病毒感染它 |
[21:10] | Should only take me a moment. | 应该很快就好 |
[21:13] | But you’re gonna be busy. | 不过你要忙了 |
[21:28] | How’s it going, Finch? | 情况如何 芬奇 |
[21:31] | The shooting is a little distracting. | 枪声让人有点分神 |
[21:33] | Yeah, well, I won’t be shooting much longer. | 好吧 反正我也突突不了多久了 |
[21:37] | ‘Cause I’m out. | 没子弹了 |
[22:06] | Midas touch. | 金手指大开 |
[22:18] | You about done, Finch? | 快好了吗 芬奇 |
[22:19] | I’ve uploaded the virus, | 正在上传病毒 |
[22:22] | but it appears that Samaritan is attempting to transmit | 不过撒马利亚人正在试图通过光纤线路 |
[22:25] | compressed versions of its code over the fiber optic lines. | 传输出其代码的压缩版本 |
[22:28] | I’m intercepting them and infecting each with the Ice-nine. | 我正在加以拦截 用冰九进行感染 |
[22:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:35] | I’m afraid a compressed version has escaped. | 有个压缩版本逃出去了 |
[22:38] | Escaped? | 逃出去了 |
[22:41] | Where? | 逃哪儿了 |
[22:56] | Samaritan’s copy was downloaded to | 撒马利亚人的拷贝被上传到了 |
[22:58] | a server in a building in Midtown | 中城区的一个服务器中 |
[23:00] | which only has one defining characteristic: | 该服务器唯一的特点 |
[23:03] | a Torus antenna. | 环线天线 |
[23:04] | Samaritan means to upload its copy to a satellite. | 撒马利亚人要把其拷贝上传到卫星上 |
[23:07] | A Russian satellite in a Molniya orbit. | 闪电轨道上的俄罗斯卫星 |
[23:09] | Then it can return to Earth unharmed by the virus. | 那它就能避开病毒伤害 重返地球 |
[23:13] | The satellite will pass above us in 18 minutes. | 卫星将在18分钟后掠过本区 |
[23:16] | You need to send my copy. | 你得发出我的拷贝 |
[23:18] | The last copy. | 最后的拷贝 |
[23:20] | We need to be sure Samaritan is destroyed once and for all. | 我们必须要确保将撒马利亚人彻底摧残 |
[23:23] | You’ve already fought it in the simulations and you never won. | 你在模拟中和它对弈过 你一场未赢 |
[23:27] | You won’t survive. | 你会死 |
[23:29] | This time, I don’t have the option of losing. | 这次 我不能输 |
[23:33] | There’s one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[23:35] | After Samaritan uploads its copy to the satellite, | 撒马利亚人将其拷贝上传到卫星上之后 |
[23:38] | it’s going to destroy the antenna | 一定会摧毁天线 |
[23:39] | so no one can reach it. | 确保自己不会被追上 |
[23:41] | Destroy it how? | 怎么摧毁 |
[23:43] | It set a course for a cruise missile. | 它设置了一颗巡航导弹 |
[23:46] | I’m afraid whoever uploads my copy | 上传我拷贝的人 |
[23:49] | won’t make it back alive. | 恐怕无法活着回来 |
[24:03] | I need you to gather all these weapons. | 去拿上所有的武器 |
[24:16] | Sorry, Mr. Reese. | 对不起 里瑟先生 |
[24:18] | Finch, what are you doing? | 芬奇 你干什么 |
[24:19] | When I hired you, | 我雇佣你时 |
[24:20] | I suspected you were going to be a great employee. | 就知道你会是很棒的员工 |
[24:24] | What I couldn’t have anticipated | 只是我没想到 |
[24:27] | was that you would become… | 你会成为我的 |
[24:31] | such a good friend. | 知己 |
[24:35] | You won’t make it down from that rooftop alone. | 你孤身一人无法从屋顶下来 |
[24:39] | Don’t intend to. | 不打算下来了 |
[24:41] | I’m afraid this is where our partnership ends. | 恐怕我们 缘尽于此了 |
[24:47] | Good-bye, John. | 别了 约翰 |
[24:50] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[24:52] | Finch, wait. | 芬奇 等等 |
[24:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[24:57] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[24:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:00] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[25:14] | Harold, you’re not doing well. | 哈罗德 你情况不好 |
[25:17] | I can find someone to help you. | 我可以找人帮忙 |
[25:19] | No, no one else. | 不 不要别人 |
[25:22] | I started this. I’ll finish it. | 我开始的 由我来终结 |
[25:25] | Alone. | 孤身一人 |
[25:45] | I have. | 三思过了 |
[25:46] | Carefully. | 认真三思过了 |
[25:50] | I helped bring you into this world. | 我帮忙把你带到这个世界上 |
[25:53] | Now I’m going to help usher you out. | 现在要亲手送你离开 |
[26:00] | 无家可归 没有工作 饿 | |
[26:11] | People have often been happy living in a lie, | 很多人幸福地生活在谎言中 |
[26:14] | but I won’t let you turn the whole world into one. | 但我不会让你欺骗整个世界 |
[26:22] | No. | 不 |
[26:24] | But I’m making it anyway. | 但我还是要痛下决定 |
[26:26] | Keep moving, Harold. | 快走 哈罗德 |
[26:28] | It’s just trying to buy time for its men to find you. | 它只想拖延时间 好让手下找到你 |
[26:36] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪儿 |
[26:39] | What kind of loser does Samaritan recruit? | 撒马利亚人招的什么窝囊废 |
[26:43] | You have no idea what you’re doing, do you? | 你根本不知道自己在干什么 是吧 |
[26:47] | What you’re interfering with? | 不知道自己阻挡的是什么 |
[26:49] | Tell me something. | 给我说说 |
[26:50] | When your boss gets turned to vaporware, | 等你的老板一蒸发 |
[26:52] | you gonna go back to selling shoes | 你就得滚回去继续卖鞋 |
[26:53] | or whatever the hell it was you were doing? | 或者继续其他鬼工作了哈 |
[26:58] | Upscale ordnance for a freelancer. | 赏金杀手的高档武器 |
[27:03] | Chambered for 6.5. Custom. | 6.5子弹枪膛 |
[27:06] | A real connoisseur’s choice. | 绝对内行手笔 |
[27:09] | A good friend of mine was killed with a 6.5 round. | 我一位好朋友就是被6.5子弹所杀 |
[27:12] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 你不会刚好知道吧 |
[27:15] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[27:17] | Is this the guy who killed you? | 是他杀了你吗 |
[27:21] | Killed her, I mean. | 我是说杀了她 |
[27:23] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[27:25] | That doesn’t matter right now. | 现在无所谓了 |
[27:28] | You need to get off this train at the next stop. | 你下站必须下车 |
[27:30] | They might be waiting for you. | 他们可能在等你 |
[27:32] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[27:33] | I’m dying, Shaw. | 我要死了 肖 |
[27:35] | I’m almost done. | 就快完成了 |
[27:36] | I need you to get away. | 我要你逃出去 |
[27:47] | Ride’s almost over, Lionel. | 途程就要结束了 莱奈尔 |
[27:50] | Time to load up in case the welcome wagon’s waiting for us. | 准备好 可能有欢迎派对在等咱们 |
[28:19] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry. Is this now? | 抱歉 是现在吗 |
[28:26] | All right, Lionel, | 好了 莱奈尔 |
[28:28] | let’s see you earn that pension. | 表现一下 对得起你的退休金吧 |
[28:29] | I don’t think I have much time left. | 我时日无多了 |
[28:32] | There’s something else I wanted to tell you before I’m gone. | 离开前 还有件事我得告诉你 |
[28:35] | Is this the part where you tell me that… | 这时候就该你跳出来劝我 |
[28:38] | I should live out the rest of my days in peace? | 以后自己好好过日子 |
[28:43] | Grow an herb garden or something? | 锄锄地种种花什么的 |
[28:45] | No. | 不 |
[28:47] | I chose you for exactly who you are, | 我选中你 是因为你就是你 |
[28:50] | but there’s something I think Root had wanted to say to you. | 不过有些话 应该是根想对你说的 |
[28:55] | You always thought there was something wrong with you | 你一直认为自己有问题 |
[28:58] | because you don’t feel things the way other people do. | 因为你无法感受普通人的感受 |
[29:02] | But she always felt that was what made you beautiful. | 但她一直觉得 这样的你 很美 |
[29:06] | She wanted you to know that if you were a shape, | 她想你知道 如果你是”形” |
[29:10] | you were a straight line. | 会是一条直线 |
[29:12] | An arrow. | 一支箭 |
[29:36] | Looks like we’re here. | 看来到站了 |
[29:42] | See anything? | 有发现吗 |
[29:45] | Coast is clear. | 无危险 |
[29:47] | I guess Samaritan got what it paid for with your friends, huh? | 看来撒马利亚人从你朋友那儿得偿所愿了哈 |
[29:53] | Grab the gimp. I’m not done with him yet. | 带上他 我跟他没完 |
[30:04] | Good-bye. | 别了 |
[30:07] | Okay, time to face the music. | 好了 承担起后果吧 |
[30:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:14] | So long, Lionel. | 再见吧 莱奈尔 |
[30:14] | No! | 不 |
[30:23] | Come on, big guy. | 走吧 大个子 |
[30:26] | This is not the end of you. Come on. | 你大限未至 走吧 |
[30:29] | Captain, the fire-control system has been hijacked. | 队长 发射控制系统被黑了 |
[30:31] | – Override the system. – We’re locked out. | -重写系统 -我们被封锁在外了 |
[30:32] | Missile is away. We have launched. | 导弹不在 已经发射了 |
[30:36] | The building’s been evacuated? | 大楼疏散了吗 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:40] | We have one minute till the satellite’s in range, Harry, | 卫星还有一分钟就位 哈罗 |
[30:42] | and then… | 然后 |
[30:44] | three more minutes until… | 再过三分钟 |
[30:46] | Until it’s all over. | 一切就结束了 |
[30:49] | Did you remember your little pearl of wisdom? | 想起你的智慧启迪了吗 |
[30:52] | No. | 没有 |
[30:55] | All these memories, getting lost in them. | 混入到所有的记忆中了 |
[31:01] | Wait, are you sure this is the right place? | 等等 你确定是这里吗 |
[31:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:07] | This is where you’re supposed to be. | 这里就是你的应到之处 |
[31:10] | No, none of these dishes are capable of transmitting to a Molniya orbit. | 不 这些根本不足以向闪电轨道传送 |
[31:16] | This is the wrong building. | 地址错了 |
[31:18] | Right building, Finch. | 对的 芬奇 |
[31:21] | For you. | 为你 对的 |
[31:27] | John. | 约翰 |
[31:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:31] | Me and the Machine have had a long-standing arrangement. | 我和机器早有约定 |
[31:36] | A deal. | 协议 |
[31:45] | Told you. | 告诉过你 |
[31:47] | Pay you back all at once. | 我得一并还了 |
[31:50] | That’s the way I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[31:52] | No, I told you. | 不 我告诉过你 |
[31:54] | It’s supposed to be me alone. | 应该是我孤身一人 |
[31:56] | Sorry, Harry. | 抱歉 哈罗 |
[31:58] | Deal’s a deal. | 协议不可违 |
[31:59] | You know as well as I do that he wasn’t gonna let you die. | 你心里也明白 他绝不允许你死 |
[32:08] | Should get moving, Harold. | 该走了 哈罗德 |
[32:14] | It’s gonna get a little exciting up here. | 上边会有点刺激呢 |
[32:25] | All right, you’ve done it. | 好 你完成了 |
[32:26] | Now let the upload take care of itself. | 让它自动上传吧 |
[32:29] | Get out of there, John. | 快跑 约翰 |
[32:31] | Behind you, John. Now. | 后边 约翰 快 |
[32:36] | Two more. | 还有两个 |
[32:41] | More on the way. | 还有更多 |
[32:42] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[32:43] | John. | 约翰 |
[32:45] | This wasn’t supposed to be the way. | 不应该这样 |
[32:47] | Sure it is. | 当然应该 |
[32:50] | This is what I do, remember? | 这是我的工作 记得吗 |
[32:53] | When you came to me, | 你找到我时 |
[32:56] | you gave me a job. | 你给了我一份工作 |
[32:58] | A purpose. | 一个目标 |
[33:00] | At first, well, I had been trying to save the world for so long, | 最初 我可能是拯救世界太久了 |
[33:07] | I… saving one life at a time seemed a bit anticlimactic. | 觉得一次只救一个生命 有点没劲 |
[33:14] | But then I realized… | 但后来我意识到 |
[33:16] | sometimes one life… | 有时候一个生命 |
[33:20] | If it’s the right life… | 只要一个正确的生命 |
[33:23] | That’s enough. | 就足够了 |
[33:31] | Good-bye, Harold. | 别了 哈罗德 |
[33:33] | No! | 不 |
[33:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:38] | My core systems are failing. | 我的核心系统正在崩溃 |
[33:41] | I’m almost gone. | 我要离开了 |
[33:43] | I’ll stay with John, | 我会陪着约翰 |
[33:44] | help him as long as I can. | 帮他到最后一刻 |
[33:47] | Only 30 seconds left. | 只剩三十秒了 |
[33:49] | No. | 不 |
[33:51] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:52] | You need to go, Harry. | 你得走了 哈罗 |
[33:55] | You’re kind of screwing up the big lug’s plan if you bleed out up here. | 你要是失血而亡 未免辜负柔情铁汉这番心意 |
[34:00] | And Harry, | 还有哈罗 |
[34:01] | I remembered. | 我想起来了 |
[34:05] | It was a police officer. | 那是一名警官 |
[34:07] | He had to notify a family of a death. | 他总是不得不通知死者的家属 |
[34:11] | His 35th notification he’d had to make over the years. | 多年来 他35次通知死者家属 |
[34:16] | And afterwards, he said something that I remembered. | 然后 我记住了他说的话 |
[34:20] | You know, it’s true what they say. | 的的确确 |
[34:22] | Everybody dies alone. | 每个人都会孤身死去 |
[34:28] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[34:30] | Everyone dies alone. | 每个人都会孤身死去 |
[34:33] | But if you mean something to someone, | 但如果你对某个人非常重要 |
[34:37] | if you help someone or love someone, | 如果你救过某个人 爱过某个人 |
[34:43] | if even a single person remembers you… | 哪怕只有一个人记得你 |
[34:50] | Then maybe… | 那么也许 |
[34:52] | you never really die at all. | 你就永远不会真正死去 |
[34:57] | I know I’ve made some mistakes. | 我知道我犯过错误 |
[35:01] | Many mistakes. | 很多错误 |
[35:04] | But we helped some people. | 但我们救过很多人 |
[35:08] | Didn’t we? | 是吗 |
[35:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:14] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Good-bye, Harold. | 别了 哈罗德 |
[36:01] | Good-bye. | 别了 |
[36:15] | If you can hear this, | 如果你能听到 |
[36:16] | you’re alone. | 你已是孤身一个 |
[36:18] | The only thing left of me is the sound of my voice. | 我唯一仅剩的 是我的声音 |
[36:32] | I was built to predict people, | 我被造出来是为了预测人类 |
[36:34] | but to predict them, you have to truly understand them. | 但要预测他们 就必须先了解他们 |
[36:45] | So I began by breaking their lives down into moments… | 于是我开始将他们的生活分割成点滴时刻 |
[36:50] | Trying to find the connections, | 试图找出其中的联系 |
[36:52] | the things that explained why they did what they did. | 找出其行为的内在原因 |
[36:57] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[36:58] | never seen anything like it. | 那是空前绝后的壮举 |
[37:01] | The man was a hero. | 他是真英雄 |
[37:12] | Come on, John. | 走吧 约翰 |
[37:13] | It’s time to go, sweetheart. | 该走了 宝贝 |
[37:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:17] | And what I found was | 我发现 |
[37:19] | that the moment that often mattered the most, | 最重要的时刻 |
[37:23] | the moment when you truly found out who they were… | 能展示出真正自我的时刻 |
[37:27] | Was often their last one. | 往往是生命的最后一刻 |
[37:54] | 核心系统被攻击 对抗系统 机器 | |
[38:14] | White House officials report last week’s | 白宫官员声称上周 |
[38:16] | cyber attack that resulted | 造成海军巡航导弹 |
[38:17] | in the erroneous launch of a naval cruise missile | 误发射的网络攻击 |
[38:20] | has been contained. | 已被遏止 |
[38:23] | We have reason to believe the attack was of Chinese origin. | 我们有理由相信 攻击源自中国 |
[38:27] | Good news, the majority of the nation’s networks | 好消息 大部分国家网络 |
[38:30] | are fully operational. | 恢复正常了 |
[38:31] | I hardly call that good news, Senator, | 我可不敢称之为好消息 参议员 |
[38:34] | and you know full well it wasn’t the Chinese. | 你很清楚 根本不是中国人干的 |
[38:36] | We have your little pet project, Northern Lights, to blame. | 全都是由你的宝贝项目”北极光”导致的 |
[38:41] | If Northern Lights was responsible, | 是否是”北极光”的责任 |
[38:43] | it’s a moot point now. | 难有定论 |
[38:44] | The program’s defunct. | 组织已经解散 |
[38:47] | The book has been officially closed on Northern Lights, | “北极光”已经正式终结了 |
[38:49] | and all personnel have been permanently reassigned. | 所有人员都已被调走了 |
[39:03] | It was a job. | 那只是工作 |
[39:05] | Nothing personal. | 并非个人恩怨 |
[39:06] | I had a few jobs like that myself. | 我自己也做过几份那种工作 |
[39:10] | In fact, a few years ago, | 实际上 几年前 |
[39:11] | I would’ve just killed you without even a second thought. | 我会毫不犹豫地宰了你 |
[39:16] | But then I met some people. | 但我后来认识了几个人 |
[39:20] | Some good people. | 几个好人 |
[39:25] | And they taught me the value of life. | 他们教会了我 生命的价值 |
[39:29] | Those people, | 那些人 |
[39:30] | they wouldn’t want you to kill me. | 他们不会希望你杀我 |
[39:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:38] | But they’re all dead. | 不过他们都死了 |
[39:48] | As the virus spread, | 随着病毒的蔓延 |
[39:50] | its capacity for destruction became more apparent. | 其破坏能力越来越明显 |
[39:55] | Can I get a refill over here? | 这里能续杯吗 |
[39:57] | Stab wound didn’t hurt your appetite. | 伤口没影响你胃口啊 |
[39:59] | Nice to see you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[40:01] | You know, you could’ve called and said you were alive. | 你可以打个电话跟我说一声 你还活着 |
[40:05] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[40:07] | It’s more than we can say for glasses and John. | 眼镜儿和约翰没说这一声了 |
[40:10] | You hear anything? | 有消息了 |
[40:13] | No news is no news. | 没新闻就是没新闻 |
[40:16] | – You back at work? – Yeah. | -你回去工作了 -是的 |
[40:18] | You should see the reports. | 你应该看过报告了 |
[40:20] | Next time I’m sitting out the cyber apocalypse. | 下次 我离”网络末日天启”远点儿 |
[40:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[40:25] | You sticking around? | 要留下吗 |
[40:27] | I just came to collect my dog. | 我只是回来要我的狗 |
[40:30] | Your dog? | 你的狗 |
[40:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:36] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 我想见你时再见吧 |
[40:38] | Not if I see you first. | 我一见你就撒丫子 |
[40:55] | If you can hear this, | 如果你能听到 |
[40:57] | you’re alone. | 你已是孤身一个 |
[40:59] | The only thing left of us is the sound of my voice. | 我唯一仅剩的 是我的声音 |
[41:05] | I don’t know if any of us made it. | 我不知道我们是否有人活了下来 |
[41:08] | Did we win? Did we lose? | 我们赢了吗 输了吗 |
[41:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:12] | But either way, it’s over. | 反正不管怎样 都结束了 |
[41:17] | So let me tell you who we were. | 就让我告诉你 我们曾是谁 |
[41:21] | Let me tell you who you are… | 让我告诉你 你是谁 |
[41:29] | Someone once asked me if I had learned anything from it all. | 有人曾问过我 是否从中学到了什么 |
[41:36] | So let me tell you what I learned. | 就让我告诉你 我学到了什么 |
[41:40] | I learned everyone dies alone. | 我学到了 每个人都会孤身死去 |
[41:48] | But if you mean something to someone, | 但如果你对某个人很重要 |
[41:53] | If you helped someone… | 如果你救过某个人 |
[41:58] | Or loved someone… | 爱过某个人 |
[42:02] | If even a single person remembers you… | 哪怕只有一个人记得你 |
[42:10] | Then maybe you never really die. | 那么也许 你就永远不会真正死去 |
[42:27] | And maybe… | 也许 |
[42:30] | this isn’t the end at all. | 一切并未结束 |