时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况? |
[00:12] | Andy, don’t talk to them. | 安迪 别跟他们说话 |
[00:14] | [Andy] Who? | 谁? |
[00:15] | The police. | 警察 |
[00:17] | That was something, | 你妈妈的举动 |
[00:18] | what your mom did. | 令人惊讶 |
[00:20] | -[man] He doesn’t want your money. -[Laura] Paula Kunde… | -他不想要你的钱 -宝拉昆德… |
[00:23] | [both grunting] | |
[00:24] | [Laura] Give me his phone. | 把他的手机给我 |
[00:26] | His car will be around here. You’re gonna drive to Carrollton. | 他的车肯定在这附近 你得开车去卡罗敦 |
[00:29] | There’s a storage place, Get-Em-Go. | 那里有个叫“搞定”的仓库 |
[00:31] | I have a car there. Take it and head north, all the way to Maine. | 那里有车 去开车 往北走 一直开到缅因州 |
[00:34] | Find a motel in Camden and just stay there. | 在卡姆登找个汽车旅馆住下 NETFLIX 剧集 我很冷 |
[00:44] | [theme music playing] | |
[00:56] | [Laura] I’m cold. | |
[01:02] | Is it snowing? | 下雪了吗? |
[01:09] | -Oh, he’s coming back. He’s coming back. -[sirens wailing] | 他要回来了 |
[01:19] | [Andy grunting] | |
[01:21] | [gasps] | |
[01:23] | Holy shit! | 见鬼! |
[01:24] | [“Miki Dora” playing] | |
[01:27] | ♪ Sippin’ on my beer ♪ | |
[01:30] | ♪ I come upon a vision ♪ | |
[01:35] | ♪ When Mary comes… ♪ | |
[01:36] | [music stops] | |
[01:48] | [sighs] | |
[02:00] | $17.39. | 17点39美元 |
[02:06] | I only need one of these. | 我只需要一张 |
[02:08] | Oh, right. | 好 |
[02:15] | [Andy breathing heavily] | |
[02:16] | -Miss, your change. -Oh. | 小姐 你的零钱 |
[02:21] | [coins clatter] | |
[03:11] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[03:13] | [“Can’t You See” playing] | |
[03:47] | ♪ I’m gonna take a freight train ♪ | (主街) |
[03:50] | ♪ Down at the station, Lord ♪ | |
[03:53] | ♪ I don’t care where it goes ♪ | |
[03:59] | ♪ Gonna climb a mountain ♪ | |
[04:02] | ♪ The highest mountain… ♪ | |
[04:04] | Excuse me? Uh, you know how to get to Get-Em-Go? | 打扰了 你知道怎么去搞定仓库吗? |
[04:07] | “Get-Em” what? | “搞”什么? |
[04:10] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[04:13] | [woman on radio] Shepard needs a progressive democrat | 谢泼德需要一个关心 比如气候变化问题的 |
[04:16] | that cares about issues like climate change | 进步民主主义者 |
[04:18] | without alienating centrist voters | 而不疏远可能对女性候选人 |
[04:20] | who may be skeptical about a female candidate | 持怀疑态度的中间派选民 |
[04:22] | [man on radio] Mm. Are we still having that conversation? | 我们还在谈那件事吗? |
[04:25] | [woman] Shepard doesn’t carry the same baggage Hillary Clinton did. | 谢泼德没有希拉里克林顿的负担 (卡罗敦图书馆) |
[04:30] | But her … choice could tip the scales one way or the other. | 但她的选择 可能会以某种方式扭转局势 |
[04:33] | [man] And speaking of baggage, | 谈到负担 |
[04:34] | doesn’t Jasper Queller have more than his share? | 贾斯珀奎勒的负担不也很重吗? |
[04:37] | Maybe, but he does well with female voters. | 或许是 但女性选民喜欢他 (搞定) (搞定自助式仓库) (卡罗敦公共图书馆 搞定自助式仓库) (卡罗敦公共图书馆 缅因卡姆登) (20小时31分 19小时58分) (当地女性阻止枪手) (餐厅枪击案造成4死1伤) (搜索:不明身份者死亡) (您的搜索无结果) |
[04:42] | [indistinct conversation] | |
[05:02] | [sighs] | |
[06:21] | [Laura whimpering] | |
[06:22] | -[man] Paula was right about you. -Paula Koontz– | -宝拉对你的看法是对的 -宝拉孔茨… (宝拉孔茨) |
[06:49] | [sighs] | |
[06:54] | [Shooltz] Thanks for talking with us, Ms. Oliver. | -奥利弗小姐 谢谢你和我们谈话 -不客气 应该的 |
[06:57] | Oh, no, of course. | |
[06:58] | We were hoping to speak with your daughter as well. | 我们也想和你女儿谈谈 |
[07:01] | Uh, Andy’s gone up to see friends in Atlanta. | 安迪去亚特兰大看朋友了 |
[07:04] | -She’s a bit, um… overwhelmed by all this. -[Wilson] Mm. | 她有点…无法接受这一切 |
[07:09] | You had a bit of a scare yourself last night. | 你昨晚也吓了一跳吧 |
[07:11] | I understand the police were called to the house? | 我想有人叫警察来了吧? 对 我对此感到很糟糕 |
[07:13] | [groans] Yeah, I feel terrible about this. Um… | |
[07:16] | I’m pretty keyed up. And, uh, I woke up in the middle of the night. | 我很紧张 然后半夜醒了 |
[07:20] | Thought I saw someone outside. | 我好像看到外面有人 |
[07:22] | By the time the police got here, no one was there. | 警察赶到的时候 外面一个人都没有 |
[07:24] | -They were very nice about it. -Your text said that the man was armed. | -他们对此很友好 -你发信息说那个人有武器 |
[07:28] | If you didn’t see anyone, how did you… | 如果你没看到任何人 你怎么… |
[07:30] | No, I know. I guess I’m just seeing guns everywhere. | 不 我知道 我猜我看到枪无处不在 |
[07:35] | It’s understandable after what you went through. | 在你经历了那些事之后 这是可以理解的 |
[07:37] | [sighs] | |
[07:39] | Could you walk us through what happened yesterday? | 你能跟我们说说昨天发生的事吗? |
[07:42] | Sure, it’s a little blurry, but, um… | 当然 虽然记不太清楚 但… |
[07:45] | Andrea and I went for lunch. | 安德莉亚和我去吃午餐 |
[07:48] | We were talking | 我们在聊天 |
[07:51] | and, um… Betsy and her daughter came over. | 然后…贝琪和她女儿来了 |
[07:57] | And, uh… all of a sudden, there were, there were gunshots. | 之后…突然之间 有人开枪 |
[08:02] | And I remember… seeing a lot of blood. | 而我记得…看到了很多血 |
[08:07] | And, uh… that young man. | 然后…就是那个年轻人 |
[08:11] | [Wilson] It’s Jonah Helsinger. | 是乔纳赫尔辛格 |
[08:13] | [Laura] He was so focused on Andy. | 他一直盯着安迪 |
[08:16] | I remember thinking, | 我记得我当时在想 |
[08:18] | “God, he’s gonna kill her.” | “天啊 他要杀了她” |
[08:21] | And I, I just reacted. | 我就做出了反应 |
[08:25] | I would call it an unusual reaction. There was a knife lodged in your hand. | 我觉得那是不寻常的反应 你当时手里还卡着把刀 |
[08:30] | Yeah, well, I… | 对 我… |
[08:31] | I do have an old injury, which, um… | 我的确有旧伤 那… |
[08:34] | Which means there’s not much feeling there, but, yeah. | 也就是说没什么感觉 但没错 |
[08:38] | [Wilson] Most of the other people in the diner | 餐厅里的大部分人 都躲在桌子底下 但你没有 |
[08:40] | were hiding under tables, but not you. | |
[08:48] | Do you have children, Detective Wilson? | 威尔逊探长 你有孩子吗? |
[08:51] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[08:53] | If someone threatens your child, | 如果有人威胁到你的孩子 |
[08:57] | you do anything to protect them. | 你会不顾一切地保护他们 |
[09:01] | Something just | 就是有一种 |
[09:04] | kicks in. | 力量 |
[09:11] | I think that’s all we need. | 我想我们需要的都知道了 |
[09:13] | [Laura exhales, grunts] | |
[09:16] | You are a very brave woman. | 你是位非常勇敢的女性 |
[09:20] | [Wilson] I guess we never really know what we’re capable of. | 我想我们永远不知道自己的潜能 |
[09:23] | I guess not. | 我想是的 |
[09:35] | -Are those your keys? -Sorry? | -那些是你的钥匙吗? -什么? |
[09:37] | Your car is still at the diner, right? | 你的汽车还在餐厅 对吗? |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:40] | Happy to have a couple of officers drop it off. | 我们很乐意派警官把它送回来 |
[09:43] | You shouldn’t be driving right now. | 你现在不该开车 |
[09:45] | -That’d be wonderful, thank you. -All right. | -好的 谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:47] | [crowd chattering indistinctly] | |
[09:49] | You know, um, I hate to bother my neighbors with all this commotion. | 我不想让这些事烦扰到我的邻居 |
[09:54] | Do you think you could ask the reporters to move farther down the block? | 你能不能让记者们离街区远一点? |
[09:57] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[10:28] | [phone dialing] | |
[10:34] | [cell phone ringing] | |
[10:39] | Hey. Is Andy with you? | 嘿 安迪和你在一起吗? |
[10:41] | -[Laura] She’s fine. -She never showed up. | -她没事 -她一直没出现 |
[10:43] | Figured she crashed out. | 我以为她睡过去了 |
[10:45] | She’s, uh… some place safe. | 她在…某个安全的地方 |
[10:49] | “Some place safe”? | “某个安全的地方”? |
[10:50] | Can you please come over? | 你能过来一下吗? |
[10:55] | -What’s going on? -As soon as you can. Please? | -怎么了? -尽快过来 好吗? |
[11:00] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[11:09] | Hi. I, uh, sent something to the printer? | 嗨 我的东西打印好了吗? |
[11:17] | [librarian] That’ll be $2, dear. | 2美元 亲爱的 |
[11:20] | “The way life should be.” | “生活本该有的样子” |
[11:22] | What? | 什么? |
[11:23] | Maine. That’s the State slogan. | 缅因州 那是缅因州的口号 |
[11:27] | I’ve heard it’s beautiful this time of year. | 我听说这个时候那里很美 |
[11:29] | Sure beats this humidity, I’ll tell ya. | 肯定比这潮湿的天气强得多 (搞定自助式仓库) (入口 搞定仓库) (罗德岛州车管局) (注册卡有效) |
[12:46] | [beeps] | |
[14:36] | What the… | 什么… (驾驶证 威斯康星州) (南达科塔州) (俄亥俄州) |
[15:19] | [grunts] | |
[16:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:50] | [Andy] Is this okay? The water okay? | 还好吗?水还行吗? |
[16:52] | Mm, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[16:58] | [Andy] Okay. | 好了 |
[17:05] | How’d you get this one, again? | 你这个又是怎么弄的? |
[17:09] | I was bike-riding with my mother. | 我跟我妈一起骑自行车 |
[17:11] | And… I went downhill too fast, and the thing went out from under me. | 然后…我下山太快了 自行车失控了 |
[17:16] | At least I come by it honestly. | 至少我这点是继承而来的 |
[17:18] | What? | 什么? |
[17:19] | My complete lack of physical coordination. | 我身体协调性很糟糕 |
[17:22] | That’s not true. You’ve got volleyball. | 那不对 你会打排球 |
[17:25] | Mr. Chapman said I look like a drunk meerkat. | 查普曼先生说我看起来像喝醉的狐獴 别逗我笑 很疼啊 |
[17:28] | [chuckling] Don’t make me laugh, it hurts. | |
[17:56] | [engine starts] | |
[18:17] | [car lock chimes] | |
[18:22] | [knock on door] | |
[18:27] | [sighs] Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[18:32] | [Gordon] What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[18:33] | Where’s Andy? | 安迪在哪儿? |
[18:36] | She’s, uh… She’s on her way to Maine. | 她…她在去缅因州的路上 |
[18:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:40] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[18:43] | Last night a man broke into the house… | 昨晚 有个男人破门而入… |
[18:45] | -What? -…and tried to hurt me. | -什么? -…他想伤害我 |
[18:47] | -Laura, what the hell? -Yeah, I know. | -劳拉 搞什么? -嗯 我知道 |
[18:49] | -Andy stopped him. She– -Wait. Slow down. What happened? | -安迪阻止了他 她… -等等 慢点说 怎么了? |
[18:52] | And is she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[18:53] | Yeah, but it’s just not safe for her to be here. | 没事 但她在这里不安全 |
[18:56] | They know where I am now. | 他们现在知道我在哪儿了 |
[19:02] | -[whispers] He’s here. -Who? | -他来了 -谁? |
[19:06] | Laura, who’s here? | 劳拉 谁来了? |
[19:26] | -I’m calling 911. -We don’t have time. | -我来打911 -我们没时间了 |
[19:28] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[19:29] | He’s supposed to meet someone outside Macon at three o’clock to get paid. | 他3点钟要在梅肯城外见个人拿钱 |
[19:32] | -So, if we take him there– -No. | -所以如果我们带他去那… -不行 |
[19:34] | We can see who shows up and get a photo and a license plate, | 我们可以看看谁会来 拍下照片和车牌号 |
[19:37] | -then drop him at a hospital– -I’m not gonna do this. | -然后送他去医院… -我不会这么做的 戈登 等等 |
[19:42] | -[sighs] -Gordon. Gordon, wait. Wait. | |
[19:45] | What? What? | 怎么了? |
[19:49] | You knew someone might come looking for me. | 你知道有人会来找我 |
[19:51] | This was always part of the deal. | 这一直是交易的一部分 |
[19:53] | Okay, listen, Laura. We can call the feds. | 好吧 听着 劳拉 我们可以给联邦特工打电话 |
[19:55] | -You’ll be given immunity! -No. | -你会被豁免的! -不行 |
[19:56] | By that time, whoever he’s meeting will be long gone. | 到那时 他要见的人早就走了 |
[19:58] | Do you know how this looks? Think about it. Me driving him. | 你知道这看起来是什么情况吗? 想想吧 我开车带他去 |
[20:09] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[20:11] | It’s just, they won’t stop. | 他们不会停手的 |
[20:15] | I mean, they’ll go after Andy. | 他们会去找安迪 |
[20:21] | I tried. Oh, my God. | 我努力过了 天啊 |
[20:22] | I fucking tried so hard to keep both of you out of this. | 我付出了那么多 不想把你们两个扯进来 |
[20:27] | I can’t just sit here and do nothing, you know? | 我不能只坐在这里 什么都不干 知道吗? |
[20:30] | I don’t want Andy having to look over her shoulder the rest of her life. | 我不想让安迪这辈子 都过得小心翼翼的 |
[20:33] | [inhales] | |
[21:10] | [classical piano music playing] | |
[21:15] | [music stops] | |
[21:20] | We’re not married anymore. | 我们已经离婚了 (菊苣汽车旅馆) |
[21:22] | [music resumes] | |
[21:38] | [indistinct chatter on TV] | |
[21:44] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮到您? |
[21:45] | I need a room. | 我需要一个房间 |
[21:47] | Yeah, $39.99 for a standard and $45.99 for a river view. | 嗯 标准间39点99美元 河景间45点99美元 |
[21:52] | I’ll take one facing the parking lot. | 我要一间停车场对面的房间 |
[21:56] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 (菊苣汽车旅馆) (来宾登记) (安杰弗) |
[22:10] | [“Marcy’s Song” playing] | |
[22:28] | ♪ Well she’s, she’s just a picture ♪ | |
[22:35] | ♪ Who lives, lives on my wall ♪ | |
[22:41] | ♪ Well she’s, she’s just a picture ♪ | |
[22:48] | ♪ And the reason, reason, reason It is so small ♪ | |
[22:55] | ♪ With a smile so inviting And a body so tall ♪ | |
[23:01] | ♪ Well she’s, she’s just a picture ♪ | |
[23:07] | ♪ Just a picture ♪ | |
[23:19] | [man grunting] | |
[23:22] | -Oh, God. -What’s happening? | -天啊 -怎么了? |
[23:24] | -What’s happening? -He’s having a seizure. | -怎么了? -他癫痫发作了 |
[23:26] | -Jesus. How bad is it? -I don’t know. | -天啊 情况多严重? -我不知道 |
[23:28] | -[Gordon] Is he breathing? -[Laura] I don’t know! | -他在呼吸吗? -我不知道! |
[23:30] | Hey. Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:32] | [man continues grunting] | |
[23:33] | We need to find a hospital. | 我们得找个医院 |
[23:36] | [Laura] Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[23:40] | [man coughs] | |
[23:41] | Hey. Hey, listen to me. | 嘿 听我说 |
[23:45] | I need the number of the man who sent you. | 我需要那个派你来的人的电话 |
[23:54] | He’s gonna kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[24:00] | [exhales] | |
[24:09] | [Laura] Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:14] | [Laura breathing heavily] | |
[24:21] | Fuck! | 该死的! |
[25:00] | Why didn’t you ever tell me how bad it was? | 你为什么从不告诉我 情况有多糟糕? |
[25:05] | I mean, it never made sense. | 我不明白 |
[25:07] | That you were still afraid after all those years. But– | 这么多年过去了 你还在害怕 但… |
[25:10] | You think it would have made a difference? | 你觉得告诉你能改变现状吗? |
[25:19] | Why do they want to hurt you? | 他们为什么要害你? |
[25:24] | Not they. | 不是他们 |
[25:26] | Just one person. | 只有一个人 |
[25:31] | I have to find a way to reach him. | 我必须想个办法找到他 |
[25:33] | To make this stop. | 阻止这一切 |
[25:43] | We gotta get going, Laura. | 我们得走了 劳拉 |
[25:46] | I’ll drive you to Pembroke. Catch a cab from there. | 我开车送你去彭布罗克 你可以从那里搭出租车回家 |
[25:50] | You can’t help me put him in the ground. | 你不能帮我把他埋了 |
[25:55] | Oh, Gordon. | 戈登 |
[25:56] | This never happened. | 这事从未发生 |
[26:20] | [girl] No one ever stops him. | 从来没有能阻止他 |
[26:23] | I’m afraid of him. | 我很怕他 |
[26:26] | He’ll take her from me. He takes everything. | 他会把她从我身边带走 他会把一切都带走 -查理 -嗨 |
[26:32] | [inaudible conversation] | |
[26:54] | -Oh, Charlie. -[Charlie] Hi. | |
[26:56] | -Ms. Oliver, a few questions? -No comment. | -奥利弗女士 能问几个问题吗? -无可奉告 |
[26:58] | -It won’t take long. -Hey! | -不用很长时间 -嘿! |
[26:59] | Hey. Hey. Back off. | 嘿 退后 |
[27:04] | -Okay. | -Okay. -好吧 -好吧 |
[27:07] | [dog barking] | |
[27:11] | Let’s get you inside. | 我带你进去 我要呼吸点新鲜空气 你想和我坐坐吗? |
[27:12] | [groans] Oh, I need some air. You want to sit with me? | |
[27:17] | [groans] | |
[27:19] | How long were you waiting? | 你等了多久? |
[27:21] | About an hour and a half. | 大概一个半小时 |
[27:24] | I saw your car, but nobody’s answering the door. | 我看到了你的车 但没人开门 |
[27:27] | Yeah, I had physical therapy. Gordon drove me. | 嗯 我去做理疗了 戈登开车送我 |
[27:31] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[27:34] | -You two back together? -[chuckles] | 你们两个复合了吗? |
[27:36] | No. Nothing like that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[27:40] | -You’d tell me? -Of course. | -是吗? -当然 |
[27:45] | I was down in The Keys. I came straight back when I saw the news. | 我去了礁岛 一看到新闻就马上回来了 |
[27:49] | I know. It just… happened. | 我知道 就…那么发生了 |
[27:52] | I didn’t expect it to become this thing. | 我没想到会变成这样 |
[27:56] | [Charlie sighs] | |
[27:59] | You know, I don’t like the idea of losing you. | 我不想失去你 |
[28:06] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[28:12] | Where’s Andy? | 安迪呢? |
[28:13] | Visiting friends. | 去看朋友了 |
[28:19] | You know, you shouldn’t be alone. | 你不该自己在家 |
[28:22] | If you want to get away from all of this, we can do that. | 如果你想摆脱这一切 我们可以做到 查理 |
[28:31] | [sighs] Charlie. | |
[28:34] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[28:37] | Just tired. | 就是累了 我们能明天再聊吗? |
[28:40] | [exhales] Can we talk tomorrow? | |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:49] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话 |
[28:51] | [Charlie] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:10] | [sighs wearily] | |
[29:38] | [grunting] | |
[29:49] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[29:53] | [man] You’re not seeing things clearly. And reality’s complicated. | 你看得不清楚 现实很复杂 (国际经济论坛) |
[29:59] | We simply have to decide how much– | 我们必须判断… |
[30:02] | [woman] How much a human life is worth. | 一个人的生命值多少钱 |
[31:28] | [girl] No! | 不! |
[31:29] | [indistinct conversation] | |
[31:34] | -[country music playing] -[indistinct conversation] | |
[31:45] | [man] You guys ready for another? | 你们准备好再来一轮吗? |
[32:01] | -What can I get you? -Uh, some fries please. | -您要点什么? -请给我来点炸薯条 |
[32:03] | And a double vodka rocks. | 双份加冰伏特加 |
[32:16] | -[bartender] Fries’ll be out in a minute. -Thanks. | -薯条马上就好 -谢谢 (女子在致命的晚餐袭击中 救了女儿和其他人) |
[32:29] | [indistinct chatter on TV] | |
[32:50] | [woman] You’re that girl, huh? | 你是那个女孩 对吗? |
[32:51] | -[Andy] No. -So, what was it like? | -不是 -那是什么感觉? |
[32:54] | -Hey, could I get those fries to go? -How’d your mom even do that, anyway? | -嘿 我能把薯条带走吗? -你妈妈是怎么做到的? |
[32:58] | She’s not my mom. | 她不是我妈妈 |
[32:59] | [scoffs] | |
[33:03] | Tell me I’m crazy. | 你来告诉我没有看错 |
[33:06] | Same girl, sitting right here. | 坐在那的就是那个女孩 |
[33:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:09] | -Come on, plain as day. -All right, Captain Morgan. | -快看 很明显啊 -好吧 摩根队长 |
[33:14] | The girl in the photo’s a lot younger, looks nothing like her. | 照片里的女孩年轻多了 看起来一点都不像她 |
[33:16] | Yeah. Screw you. | 对 滚蛋吧 |
[33:19] | [bartender] I’ll get your change. | 我去给你找零 |
[33:21] | [Andy] Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | For what? | 为什么? 对 |
[33:24] | [Andy chuckles] Right. | |
[33:29] | It’d suck to be that girl. | 身为那个女孩太糟了 |
[33:31] | To be paralyzed with fear while your mom saves your ass. | 妈妈舍身救自己 自己却只吓得瘫倒在地 |
[33:37] | You’d drink yourself stupid. | 换作是谁都会借酒浇愁 |
[33:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[33:49] | You ever have that thing where you think you know someone, | 你曾经有过这样的经历吗? 你以为你了解一个人 |
[33:51] | as well as you could possibly know anyone, and then, | 就像你可能了解任何人一样 然后 |
[33:56] | one day, it’s just clear as day, you were totally fucking wrong? | 有一天 很明显 你大错特错了 |
[34:02] | I felt that same way about Santa Claus. | 我对圣诞老人也有同样的感觉 |
[34:09] | [scoffs] | |
[34:11] | Uh, sorry, could I have another, and whatever he’s drinking? | 不好意思 能给我来份 他喝的东西吗? |
[34:14] | No. I’m gonna get going. | 不 我要走了 |
[34:17] | -Thank you, though. -Oh, come on. | -但还是谢谢你 -不是吧 |
[34:24] | Here’s to… | 敬… |
[34:28] | Being wrong about people. | 看错人 |
[34:43] | I’m Andy. | 我是安迪 |
[34:46] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[34:48] | You’re from around here? | 你住在附近吗? |
[34:50] | Up the road a bit. You passing through? | 沿这条路往前走一点 你是路过吗? |
[34:53] | Yeah, headed north. | 对 我要往北去 |
[34:55] | Might be coming around to this place, though. | 但可能还会来这边玩 |
[34:58] | The scenery’s not so bad. | 景色还不赖 |
[35:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:05] | Sorry, I, um… | 抱歉 我… |
[35:06] | Sometimes, I just say things. They just come out. | 有时我只是说说而已 不经思考就脱口而出 |
[35:15] | You know, this is the part where you say, “That’s okay, I get it.” | 这时候你应该说:“没关系 我懂 |
[35:18] | “I’ve had shitty days too.” And, I say… | 我也有过糟糕的日子” 然后 我说… |
[35:22] | Right. Sure. That’s what I say? | 对 当然 我就这么说吗? |
[35:26] | Something like that. | 类似吧 |
[35:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:31] | I’ve had a shitty day or two. | 我也有过一两天糟糕的日子 |
[35:37] | I need more. | 再多说点 |
[35:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:44] | Buddy and I had a bet going in boot camp, | 朋友和我在新兵训练营打了个赌 |
[35:46] | which one of us would win the marksman prize. | 赌我们中谁会赢得神射手奖 |
[35:50] | We used to bike out to the desert for practice, until one morning, | 我们经常骑车去沙漠练习 直到一天早上 |
[35:54] | I hit a rock, spin out, fuck the bike and my knee. | 我撞到石头 翻车了 我的车和膝盖都完蛋了 |
[35:59] | A month later, my unit shipped out to Iraq, | 一个月后 我的部队被派往伊拉克 |
[36:02] | and I’m pushing paper in Twentynine Palms. | 我在二十九棕榈村做无聊的工作 |
[36:06] | Hoorah. | 太棒了 |
[36:09] | So, you know how to handle a gun? | 所以你知道怎么用枪? |
[36:13] | Teach me. | 教教我 |
[36:15] | -What? -I’m serious. | -什么? -我是认真的 |
[36:17] | Are you expecting more trouble or something? | 你想有更多麻烦什么的吗? |
[36:21] | Please? | 求你了? |
[36:24] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[36:25] | Besides, it’s not like I got one on me. | 再说了 我身上又没枪 |
[36:28] | Well, I do. | 我有 |
[36:30] | I got it today. | 我今天得到的 |
[36:32] | I wanted to feel safe, you know? | 我想有安全感 好吗? |
[36:37] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:39] | Help me out. | 帮帮我 |
[36:47] | Now you. | 现在该你了 |
[36:50] | Walk me through one? | 给我讲一遍好吗? |
[36:54] | Square yourself off with your target. | 面向你的目标 |
[36:57] | Feet shoulder-width apart. | 两脚打开 与肩同宽 |
[36:59] | Just bring that right leg back slightly. | 右腿稍微向后挪一点 |
[37:03] | Like this? | 像这样吗? |
[37:07] | Can I? | 能让我帮你吗? |
[37:11] | All right, relax your shoulders. | 好 肩膀放松 |
[37:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:14] | Keep your elbows bent. Grip it tight. | 保持肘部弯曲 握好 |
[37:18] | Now, all you wanna see over your front sights is your target. | 现在你透过准星看到的只有你的目标 |
[37:23] | And when you’re ready, I want you to squeeze the trigger. | 当你准备好了 我要你扣动扳机 |
[37:26] | But just do it slowly, okay? | 但要慢慢来 好吗? |
[37:28] | [breathing evenly] | |
[37:31] | [gunshot] | |
[38:40] | [gasps] | |
[38:44] | I’m ready to make a statement now. | 我准备好发表声明了 |
[38:46] | But I need you to air the whole thing, whatever I say, no edits. | 但我要你如实播报 不管我说什么 不能剪辑 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:51] | I need it to go national. I want everyone to see it. | 我要的是全国播报 我想让所有人都看到 |
[38:55] | How about an interview on The Today Show tomorrow morning? | 明天早上 参加《今日秀》的采访怎么样? |
[38:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:10] | [sighs] | |
[39:30] | You know it was beginner’s luck, right? | 你知道这是新手的运气 对吧? |
[39:32] | Come on, I’m a natural. | 得了吧 我是天才 |
[39:34] | [Jack] Mm. | |
[39:35] | I see some promise. | 我看到了一些潜质 |
[39:38] | That’s what everyone says. It’s my follow-through that needs work. | 每个人都这么说 我需要的是后续提升 |
[39:41] | [Jack] Mm. | |
[39:46] | This is me. | 这是我的车 |
[39:56] | I should head home. | 我该回家了 |
[39:59] | Right. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[40:03] | Unless, you want a lift. | 除非你想搭车 |
[40:06] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[40:08] | I’m just across the road. So… | 我过马路就行 所以… |
[40:16] | Thanks for, um… you know. | 谢谢…你知道的 |
[40:22] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[40:25] | Just, uh, do me a favor? | 帮我个忙好吗? |
[40:28] | Remember not to lock your elbows, huh? | 记得肘部弯曲 好吗? |
[40:30] | And the knees too. | 膝盖也是 |
[40:34] | [crying] | |
[40:39] | -[chuckles nervously] -Whoa. | |
[40:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[40:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:48] | -I’ll walk you back. -Oh, no, no, no. No, it’s fine. | -我走路送你回去 -不用 没关系 |
[40:51] | -You sure? -Yeah, yeah. | -你确定吗? -嗯 |
[40:57] | Good night! | 晚安! |
[41:22] | [breathing heavily] |