时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [intense music playing] | |
[00:07] | [Andy] Ever have that thing where you think you know someone | 你曾经有过这样的经历吗? 你以为了解一个人 就像你可能了解任何人一样 然后 |
[00:10] | as well as you could possibly know anyone, and then, | |
[00:12] | one day, it’s just clear as day, you were totally fucking wrong? | 有一天 很明显 你大错特错了 |
[00:17] | [Laura] They won’t stop. | 他们不会停手的 |
[00:18] | They’ll go after Andy. | 他们会去找安迪 |
[00:20] | I can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 我不能只坐在这里 什么都不干 |
[00:23] | Why’d you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意了? |
[00:24] | I guess if I can reach just one person who might be thinking of hurting someone, | 我猜如果我的话能传达给一个 想伤害他人的人 |
[00:30] | then a little good will have come of all this. | 那这些举动就有意义 |
[00:33] | -Hello? -[Nick] Hello, Jane. | -喂? -你好 简 |
[00:36] | Do you know Paula Koontz? | 你知道宝拉孔茨吗? |
[00:38] | No, I’ve never heard of her. | 不 我从没听说过她 |
[00:41] | [Andy] Is Charlie who he says he is? | 查理是他自称的那个人吗? |
[00:43] | It’s complicated, Andy. | 这事很复杂 安迪 |
[00:44] | You know a lot of things you never told me. | 你知道很多事 却从没告诉过我 |
[00:46] | [Gordon] I’m calling about Laura and Andy. | 我打电话来是为了劳拉和安迪的事 |
[00:50] | I’d like to see Geraldine Ross. | 我想见杰拉尔丁罗斯 |
[00:52] | I’m making a documentary on sentencing reform, | 我在拍有关量刑改革的纪录片 |
[00:55] | and I want to talk to Paula. | 我想和宝拉谈谈 |
[01:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:04] | Hey, Jane. You’ve been busy. | 嘿 简 你最近挺忙的嘛 NETFLIX 剧集 |
[01:20] | [opening theme music playing] | |
[01:31] | [birds chirping] | |
[01:34] | [objects thudding] | |
[01:45] | [exhales] | |
[01:47] | [grunts] | |
[01:49] | [Grace sighs] | |
[01:52] | [birds squawking] | |
[01:53] | [intense music playing] | |
[02:02] | [sirens wailing] | |
[02:04] | [crowd chanting] | |
[02:16] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[02:19] | [Grace] Professor Alex Maplecroft. | 亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特教授 |
[02:22] | University of, uh, California, Berkeley. | 加州大学伯克利分校 |
[02:24] | -My panel starts at 2:00. -Identification, please. | -我的小组讨论两点开始 -请出示身份证明 (88年奥斯陆 国际经济论坛) (亚历山大梅普克罗夫特) |
[02:31] | [Nick] Remember. | 记住 |
[02:32] | You’re a professor of economics at a prestigious American university. | 你是美国一所著名大学的经济学教授 |
[02:37] | [man] May I search your bag? | 我能看一下您的包吗? |
[02:38] | Yes, of course. | 好 当然 |
[02:40] | [Nick] You look the part, so play the part. | 你看起来很像 所以好好扮演你的角色 |
[02:42] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[02:44] | [glass breaking] | |
[02:47] | -[protestor grunting] -[woman gasps] | |
[02:49] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[02:56] | [bag clicks shut] | |
[02:58] | Please remain inside the building. | 请留在大楼内 |
[03:05] | [Nick] Everyone will believe you are who you say you are. | 所有人都会相信你就是自称的那个人 女士们、先生们 下场小组讨论将在15分钟后开始 |
[03:07] | [pa chimes] | |
[03:08] | [woman over pa] Ladies and gentlemen, | |
[03:10] | the next panel will commence in 15 minutes. | |
[03:14] | [Nick] The dye pack is primed to go. | 染料包已备好 |
[03:16] | I’ll be in the audience, ready to press the detonator. | 我会在观众席 准备按下引爆器 (亚历山大梅普克罗夫特教授) (马丁奎勒) |
[03:21] | [exhales nervously] | |
[03:27] | [door closes] | |
[03:44] | [tape ripping] | |
[03:52] | As the image of Martin Queller covered in symbolic blood | 马丁奎勒全身沾满象征性鲜血的照片 |
[03:55] | will be on the front page of every paper around the world, | 将登上世界各地报纸的头版 |
[04:01] | everyone will know what happened to your family. | 所有人都会知道你家人的遭遇 |
[04:03] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[04:07] | If there needs to be a change of plan, I’ll be there. | 如果计划有变 就交给我 |
[04:12] | Whatever it takes to bring him down. | 不惜一切代价扳倒他 |
[04:18] | Professor Maplecroft? | 梅普克罗夫特教授? |
[04:21] | I’ve been looking for you. About time we met in person. | 我一直在找你 我们早该见见了 |
[04:25] | -Mr. Queller. -Actually, it’s Dr. Queller. | -奎勒先生 -其实你应该叫我奎勒博士 |
[04:27] | Johns Hopkins saw fit to give me an honorary degree last year. | 约翰霍普金斯大学 去年给我授予了荣誉学位 |
[04:30] | Hmm, did they? | 是吗? |
[04:31] | I endowed a chair in psychiatric studies in honor of my late wife. | 为了纪念我已故的妻子 我成了精神病学研究的讲座教授 |
[04:35] | -I’m sorry. I didn’t know, I– -What you don’t know could fill a book. | -对不起 我不知道 我… -你不知道的事多得能写成一本书 |
[04:40] | In fact, it already has. Several. | 事实上 已经成书了 几本书 大部分都是与我有关的 |
[04:42] | -[Grace clears throat] -Most of them about me. | |
[04:44] | Our panel starts soon. | 我们的小组讨论马上要开始了 |
[04:46] | Why don’t we continue this discussion there like civilized people? | 我们何不在那里 像文明人那样继续讨论这个话题呢? |
[04:49] | A plea for decorum from the woman | 一位将我的公司 |
[04:52] | who compares my corporation to the Third Reich. | 与第三帝国相提并论的女士 希望被以礼相待 |
[04:54] | Oslo is crawling with media. Why don’t we save the fireworks for them? | 奥斯陆到处都是媒体 我们为什么不留着精力应付他们? |
[05:00] | That’s what we’re here for, isn’t it? To put on a good show. | 那是我们来这里的原因 不是吗? 为了上演一出好戏 (得州驾照 斯科特希拉N) |
[05:03] | [intense music playing] | |
[05:13] | [door buzzing] | |
[05:17] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[05:26] | -[attendant] Here to see Paula Kunde? -[Andy] Yes. | -来见宝拉昆德? -对 |
[05:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | [door buzzing] | |
[05:54] | [door buzzes] | |
[05:59] | [door closes] | |
[06:04] | -[loud thud] -[inmate shouts] | |
[06:08] | [door buzzes] | |
[06:34] | [footsteps approaching] | |
[06:40] | [door creaks opens] | |
[06:43] | [handcuffs rattling] | |
[06:48] | [door creaks shut] | |
[06:51] | You’re not Sheila. | 你不是希拉 |
[06:52] | Sorry. It was the only way I could see you on short notice. | 抱歉 只有这样 我才能在短时间内见到你 |
[06:55] | My name’s Anne Jefferson, I’m a reporter. | 我的名字是安妮杰佛逊 我是名记者 |
[06:58] | Are you here about my appeal? | 你是为我的上诉而来的吗? |
[07:02] | -Uh, no. -Okay, get the fuck out. | -不是 -好吧 滚出去 |
[07:04] | Uh, two minutes, and I’ll get you whatever you want from the commissary. | 就两分钟 你想要什么 我就去杂货店给你买什么 |
[07:09] | I mean it, whatever you want. | 我是认真的 不管你想要什么 |
[07:13] | Nike, size eight. | 41码的耐克鞋 |
[07:15] | -Okay. -Lotion. | -好 -洗液 |
[07:18] | Rolos. | 罗洛巧克力 |
[07:20] | And a carton of Camels. | 再来一盒骆驼牌香烟 |
[07:25] | -Two minutes. Go. -Yeah, uh… | -两分钟 开始吧 -好… |
[07:26] | [papers rustling] | |
[07:31] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗? |
[07:36] | [Paula] Daniela Cooper? | 丹妮拉库珀? |
[07:37] | She goes by Laura Oliver. She’s a speech therapist in Georgia. | 她叫劳拉奥利弗 是乔治亚州的语言治疗师 |
[07:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[07:48] | -I told you. -She said your name. | -我说过了 -她说了你的名字 |
[07:49] | -Yeah, we’re done here. -Wait. | -嗯 我们完事了 -等等 |
[07:51] | You should leave. I’m about to get very loud. | 你该离开了 我要大喊了 |
[07:53] | Hold on. What about this one? | 等一下 那这个人呢? |
[07:58] | -What’s… What’s this? -Uh, nothing, it’s… | -这是什么? -没什么 这是… |
[08:03] | It’s my mother. | 这是我妈妈 |
[08:04] | [intense music playing] | |
[08:06] | From a long time ago. | 是很久以前的照片了 |
[08:12] | She send you? | 她让你来的? |
[08:14] | To check up on me? | 来看我? |
[08:17] | She’s scared that I’m gonna get out soon. | 她怕我马上要出去了 |
[08:20] | Pay her a visit. | 去看她 |
[08:23] | You tell Jane… to go to hell. | 你告诉简…下地狱吧 |
[08:27] | -Who’s Jane? -You fucking liar! | -简是谁? -你这个骗子! |
[08:29] | -Tell Jane, I’m gonna fucking kill her. -[guard] Stop! | -告诉简 我要杀了她 -住手! |
[08:32] | -Do you hear me? She’s fucking dead! -[guard] Settle down! | -你听到了吗?她死定了! -冷静! |
[08:35] | -That rich Queller bitch! -Let’s go! | -那个富裕的奎勒贱人! -我们走! |
[08:37] | [Paula] She’s fucking dead! She’s fucking dead! | 她死定了! |
[08:42] | [gasps] | |
[09:03] | [door handle rattles] | |
[09:05] | [sighs] | |
[09:11] | [knock at door] | |
[09:12] | [door unlocking] | |
[09:15] | [door creaks opens] | |
[09:19] | [Charlie] Morning. | 早安 |
[09:21] | Get some sleep? | 睡了会吗? |
[09:28] | You should come upstairs, when you’re ready. | 你准备好了就上楼吧 (简奎勒) (你是否要找:贾斯珀奎勒) (贾斯珀奎勒 奎勒公司首席执行官) (奎勒得州巡回售书会 来到埃尔帕索) (奎勒的最后一站将是埃尔帕索 周五上午) (他将在民主党筹款活动上讲话) (《未来之路:新美国的愿景》) (我妹妹和我父亲之间的感情 非常深厚) (爸爸的死让她难以承受 简消失了 我至今都没有她的消息) |
[09:35] | [sighs] | |
[09:38] | -[music playing softly on speakers] -[printer screeching] | |
[09:42] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[10:43] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[11:09] | [music increases in tempo] | |
[11:41] | [breathing heavily] | |
[11:58] | -[man] ‘Sup? -Hey, man. | -你好吗? -嘿 哥们 |
[12:16] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[12:22] | [car lock chirps] | |
[12:27] | [engine starts] | |
[12:28] | [seat belt clicking] | |
[12:34] | [truck horn blaring] | |
[12:36] | [tires screeching] | |
[12:47] | -[tires screech] -[truck horn blaring] | |
[12:54] | [honking] | |
[13:36] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[13:44] | [seat belt unbuckles] | |
[13:52] | [car lock chirps] | |
[13:57] | [objects clattering] | |
[14:01] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[14:02] | [car beeping] | |
[14:14] | [gun cocking] | |
[14:21] | Who the fuck are you, and why are you following me? | 你到底是谁?你为什么跟踪我? |
[14:24] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[14:26] | [beeping stops] | |
[14:29] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[14:31] | I will. As soon as you put the gun down. | 我会的 只要你把枪放下 |
[14:34] | Where’s your weapon? | 你的武器在哪儿? |
[14:36] | It’s in my jacket. | 在我的夹克里 |
[14:39] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[14:49] | -I’m a cop. -Bullshit. | -我是警察 -胡说八道 |
[14:50] | I’m around cops all day. You’re not a cop. | 我每天都和警察打交道 你不是警察 |
[14:52] | My badge is here in my pocket. I can show you. | 我的警徽在口袋里 我可以给你看 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:07] | My name’s Michael Vargas. I’m a US Marshal. | 我叫迈克尔瓦加斯 我是美国联邦法警 |
[15:09] | Well, why would a US Marshal be following me across four states? | 为什么一个美国法警 要跟着我穿过四个州? |
[15:16] | Because you and your mother are in witness protection. | 因为你和你母亲是受保护证人 |
[15:20] | [gripping instrumental music playing] | |
[15:28] | In there. | 进去 |
[15:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:34] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[15:38] | [electricity buzzing] | |
[15:43] | [objects clattering] | |
[15:49] | [speaking foreign language] | |
[16:00] | [Andy] Here. | 这里 |
[16:03] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[16:11] | Hands on the table. | 手放到桌子上 |
[16:16] | Afraid I might stab you with a chopstick? | 怕我可能用筷子捅你吗? |
[16:18] | After you walked me through a kitchen full of knives? | 在你带我穿过一间满是刀的厨房后? |
[16:21] | You realize how easy it would have been for me to grab one? | 你知道我能随手拿起一把刀吧? |
[16:27] | -[waiter] Get you something? -[Andy] In a minute. | -需要点什么吗? -一会再说 |
[16:31] | Sorry, did you want to order a beer? | 抱歉 你想点啤酒吗? |
[16:33] | Apparently, the Marshals let their agents drink on the job. | 显然 法警让他们的探员 在工作时喝酒 |
[16:36] | I figured you were in for the night. | 我还以为你晚上会好好睡觉呢 |
[16:37] | Never did I think you’d walk into that bar. | 我从没想过你会走进那个酒吧 |
[16:39] | Your tragic little story about not getting to play soldier, what was that? | 你那没能继续当士兵的悲惨小故事 又是怎么回事? |
[16:44] | I was being who you wanted me to be. | 我只是投其所好地编造了一个角色 |
[16:49] | I dumped that car, and you still managed to follow me. | 我丢弃了那辆车 你还能跟上我 |
[16:58] | It’s my phone, isn’t it? | 是我的手机 是吗? |
[17:00] | [scoffs] | |
[17:01] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | How long? | 多久了? |
[17:11] | How long, what? | 什么多久了? |
[17:13] | Have I been… in protection? | 我加入保护计划…多久了? |
[17:19] | Your whole life. | 从你一出生开始 |
[17:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:28] | There are people out there who could hurt you. | 外面有可能伤害你的人 |
[17:31] | Hurt your mom. | 还会伤害你妈妈 |
[17:32] | Because she’s a Queller? | 因为她是奎勒家的人吗? |
[17:34] | I don’t know the details, all right? I’m just here to assist. | 我不知道细节 好吗? 我只是来帮忙的 |
[17:39] | Okay. Then do something for me. | 好吧 那就为我做点事 |
[17:45] | Jasper Queller’s holding a private fundraiser in El Paso tomorrow. | 贾斯珀奎勒明天将在埃尔帕索 举行一场私人筹款活动 |
[17:48] | I need you to get me in. | 我需要你带我进去 |
[17:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:52] | Can you make it happen or not? | 你能不能办到? |
[17:54] | You want me to get you a meeting with Jeff Bezos while I’m at it? | 需要我顺便帮你安排 跟杰夫贝佐斯会面吗? |
[17:57] | Well, I guess I’ll just barge in on my own. | 我想我还是自己闯进去吧 |
[18:00] | You can watch me get arrested, shot, or whatever they do to people in Texas. | 你可以看着我被逮捕、被枪杀 或者他们在得州对别人做的任何事 |
[18:06] | I got a buddy who works in private security. | 我有个朋友在私人安保部门工作 |
[18:09] | He may know someone on Queller’s detail. | 他可能认识负责奎勒安保详情的人 |
[18:11] | That’s it? A friend of a friend? | 就这样?朋友的朋友? |
[18:15] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | [Charlie] Andy paid me a visit the other day. | 安迪前几天来找过我 |
[18:28] | A bit of a surprise, to say the least. | 毫不夸张地说 有点意外 |
[18:32] | How was she? | 她怎么样? |
[18:34] | Her whole world’s turned upside down. | 她的整个世界都崩塌了 |
[18:36] | I think you know the feeling. | 我想你知道那种感觉 |
[18:40] | Told me all about your storage unit. | 她跟我说了你那仓库的事 |
[18:44] | Suitcase full of money. | 满满一手提箱的钱 |
[18:48] | Also said someone broke into the house. | 还说有人闯入了家里 |
[18:50] | Hmm. It’s nothing, just some… reporter. | 那没什么 只是某个…记者 |
[18:53] | You’re sure it wasn’t Nick Harp? | 你确定不是尼克哈普的人吗? |
[18:56] | [footsteps approaching] | |
[18:58] | This is Felix, from D.C. | 这是菲利克斯 来自华盛顿特区 |
[19:02] | [Felix] We’ve completed the threat assessment. | 我们已经完成了威胁评估 |
[19:05] | -And? -We’re relocating you immediately. | -然后呢? -我们会马上重新安置你 |
[19:08] | It’s too big a risk to keep you in Belle Isle. | 你留在贝尔岛太冒险了 |
[19:10] | Start all over again? [laughs incredulously] No. I won’t do it. | 一切又要重新开始?不 我不同意 |
[19:15] | -Given your exposure, we have no choice. -You mean, I don’t have a choice. | -因为你暴露了 所以我们别无选择 -你的意思是我别无选择吧 |
[19:18] | We’re trying to keep you alive. | 我们想让你活下去 |
[19:19] | So I can be your star witness at Nick’s trial? | 这样我就能在尼克的案子上 做你的主要证人? |
[19:22] | Which is never gonna happen. Because he’s dead. | 这是不可能的 因为他死了 |
[19:26] | -[Charlie] You don’t know that. -[sighs] | 你对此并不清楚 |
[19:29] | Nobody’s seen him in years. | 多年来 他一直销声匿迹 |
[19:35] | Not since Clara was killed. | 自从克拉拉被杀后就不是了 |
[19:41] | You never saw these, did you? | 你从没见过这些 是吗? |
[19:44] | They found Nick’s DNA at the scene. | 他们在现场发现了尼克的DNA |
[19:47] | I’m just reminding you what he is capable of. | 我只是在提醒你他的能力 |
[19:50] | Believe me, I have thought about him every day of my phony life. | 相信我 我在虚假的生活中 每天都在想他 |
[19:54] | Life bought and paid for by the federal government. | 你生活的收支都是由联邦政府负责的 |
[19:57] | -You owe us. -Are you kidding? | -你欠我们的 -你在开玩笑吗? |
[20:00] | I gave up everything. | 我放弃了一切 |
[20:02] | Everything! | 一切! |
[20:04] | And you let the most wanted fugitive in the country slip through your fingers! | 而你却让这个国家的头号通缉犯 从你手中逃走了! |
[20:10] | Maybe that’s why you had that fucking heart attack! | 也许这就是你心脏病发作的原因! |
[20:13] | [exhales] | |
[20:21] | If Nick were around, I would already be dead. He is long gone. | 如果尼克在附近 我早就没命了 他早就消失了 |
[20:26] | And you know it. | 你知道这一点的 |
[20:28] | [Charlie] US Attorney’s office disagrees. | 美国检察官办公室不同意 |
[20:31] | [Laura] So you have new information. Hmm? | 所以你有新信息 |
[20:35] | I want to see it. | 我想看看 |
[20:38] | You want my help or not? | 你想不想要我帮忙? |
[20:42] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[20:56] | [sighs] | |
[20:58] | [distorted squealing] | |
[21:00] | [Laura] She has friends, she’s smiling, she– | 她有朋友 她在笑 她… |
[21:03] | [Gordon] Smiling. | 在笑 |
[21:05] | -I’d say we made it out alive. -[pop song playing on stereo] | 我觉得我们挺过来了 |
[21:08] | [Laura] Yeah, she’s okay. | 对 她很好 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:12] | -Shit. I forgot the candles. -I’ll go get the candles. | -见鬼 我忘了蜡烛了 -我去拿蜡烛 |
[21:14] | -I got ’em. -You sure? | -我去拿 -你确定吗? |
[21:15] | -Okay. Thank you. -All right. | -好 谢谢 -没事 |
[21:17] | You want a beer? | 你想要啤酒吗? |
[21:18] | No. | 不用 |
[21:19] | [girls laughing] | |
[21:22] | -Hey, Charlie. -Afternoon. | -嘿 查理 -下午好 |
[21:24] | -[Gordon] Can I get you a drink? -[Charlie] No, I’m good. | -要我给你拿啤酒吗? -不用了 |
[21:28] | [Laura] Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:31] | Aw. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:34] | Good timing. We’re about to light the candles. | 时机刚好 我们正要点蜡烛 |
[21:36] | You want to stay a while? | 你想留一会吗? |
[21:38] | [girls squealing] | |
[21:40] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[21:53] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[21:54] | [Charlie sighs] | |
[21:56] | Clara was killed. | 克拉拉被杀了 |
[21:59] | Two days ago in Oakland. | 两天之前 在奥克兰 |
[22:00] | They found her in an alley. Shot twice. | 她在小巷中被发现 身中两枪 |
[22:05] | God. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:10] | -I know you were close. -[exhales] | 我知道你们关系很好 |
[22:16] | Still waiting on forensics, | 鉴证结果还没出来 |
[22:18] | but a witness who picked out an age-progression photo of Nick. | 但有个目击者认出了 尼克的一张年龄预见照片 |
[22:20] | Says she saw him near the scene. Our guys are turning over every rock. | 她说她在现场附近看到他了 我们的人正在竭尽全力寻找 |
[22:26] | He’ll get away. He always does. | 他会逃走的 一向如此 |
[22:30] | And Clara’s wallet was missing. | 克拉拉的钱包不见了 |
[22:32] | So Nick could have her home address. | 所以尼克可能知道她的家庭住址 |
[22:36] | There’s only one way to make sure this doesn’t come back on you. | 只有一种方法 可以确保这事不会影响到你 |
[22:40] | We move you. | 我们将你转移 |
[22:42] | [girls chattering] | |
[22:48] | Laura. He’s still out there. | 劳拉 他还逍遥法外 |
[22:54] | [Laura] What about Gordon? | 那戈登呢? |
[22:56] | He just… | 他刚… |
[22:57] | He has to walk from his firm or? | 他得离开他的公司吗? |
[23:00] | We’ll find work for Gordon. But he can’t practice law. | 我们会给戈登找工作 但他不能当律师 |
[23:04] | [Laura] And Andy? She goes to some strange school, | 安迪呢?她得去一所陌生的学校 |
[23:06] | tells a bunch of lies. | 撒一堆谎 |
[23:09] | Oh, God, no. I can’t. It’s just… | 天啊 不行 我做不到 就是… |
[23:14] | I can’t fuck with their lives. | 我不能毁了他们的生活 |
[23:35] | [cell phone buzzing] | |
[23:41] | Your friend got us in. | 你朋友让我们进去了 |
[23:47] | Why do you wanna talk to him? | 你为什么想跟他谈谈? |
[23:50] | Jasper, I mean. | 我是说贾斯珀 |
[23:57] | I know this whole thing must feel pretty strange. | 我知道这件事对你来说一定很奇怪 |
[24:00] | Why lie to me in that bar? Why not just tell me you were a Marshal? | 为什么在酒吧里对我撒谎? 为什么不直接告诉我你是法警? |
[24:03] | -I wasn’t supposed to make contact. -What were you supposed to do? | -我不该跟你有接触 -你该怎么做? |
[24:07] | [sighs] | |
[24:08] | Just observe. | 旁观 |
[24:10] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[24:11] | Because you were about to get bombed | 因为你喝多了 |
[24:13] | and start talking about all this to somebody else. | 开始把一切告诉别人 |
[24:16] | That would have been a problem because? | 因为那会带来麻烦吗? |
[24:18] | Your mother’s a valuable government witness. | 你妈妈是重要的政府证人 |
[24:23] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这一点 |
[24:24] | You know a lot more than that. If you are who you say you are. | 你知道的远不止这些 如果你是你说的那个人 |
[24:28] | I saw your truck parked on our street. What were you doing there? | 我看到你的卡车停在我们家的街上 你在那里做什么? |
[24:34] | Marshals pulled me in last minute. | 最后一刻法警才叫我来值班 |
[24:36] | Charlie Bass couldn’t get there right away. | 查理巴斯不能马上到 |
[24:39] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:42] | He’s the lead on your mom’s case. Which I should not be telling you. | 他负责你妈妈的案子 我不该告诉你这件事的 |
[24:46] | What does that mean? “Lead”? | 那是什么意思?“负责”? |
[24:49] | Charlie’s taken care of your mom ever since she entered the program. | 自从她加入计划 你妈妈就归查理管 |
[24:53] | He set her up with a new identity. | 他给她安排了新身份 |
[24:56] | He got her a job. | 他给她找工作 |
[24:57] | Made nice with her kid too. | 对她的孩子也很好 |
[24:59] | Advice on boys. | 就男孩的事提建议 |
[25:00] | A shoulder to cry on when her parents split up. | 在她父母离婚时提供可依靠的肩膀 |
[25:04] | [Andy scoffs] | |
[25:06] | The goal is to create trust. | 目的是建立信任 |
[25:09] | Is that why you’re telling me about Charlie? | 所以你才告诉我查理的事吗? |
[25:12] | So I’ll trust you? | 好让我相信你? |
[25:16] | [Andy scoffs] | |
[25:24] | NSA picked up chatter about a fugitive crossing the Canadian border. | 国家安全局监听到 一名逃犯穿越加拿大边境 |
[25:28] | These were taken along the international boundary. | 这些照片是在国际边界沿线拍摄的 |
[25:35] | Legal entry. | 合法进入 |
[25:37] | Not so legal. | 不太合法 |
[25:40] | Anybody look familiar? | 有熟悉的面孔吗? |
[25:46] | [gripping instrumental music playing] | |
[26:03] | [Laura sighs] | |
[26:14] | [music intensifies] | |
[26:18] | [Nick] If you ever leave me, | 如果你离开我 |
[26:21] | I would scorch the earth to find you. | 我会不惜一切代价找到你 |
[26:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:34] | -[Felix] You sure? -[Laura] Mm-hmm. I’m sure. | 你确定吗? 我确定 |
[26:37] | [Felix exhales] | |
[26:41] | [Charlie exhales] | |
[26:45] | -I want to leave the program. -No. | -我想退出计划 -不行 |
[26:48] | -That is not happening. -I’m done, Charlie. | -这不可能 -我受够了 查理 |
[26:50] | I’m within my rights to sign out at any time. | 我有权随时签字退出 |
[26:52] | You want to walk out of here and get yourself killed, that’s up to you. | 你想离开这里 然后送命 那是你的自由 |
[26:56] | You sign out now, and you’re putting Andy’s life at risk. | 你现在签字退出 那你就是在拿安迪的生命冒险 |
[27:00] | -And if Nick ever found her– -He’s dead. | -如果尼克找到她… -他死了 |
[27:03] | I told you, he’s dead. | 我告诉过你 他死了 |
[27:06] | I want the papers. | 我想要文件 |
[27:09] | Now. | 现在 |
[27:10] | [intense music playing] | |
[27:32] | [beeps] | |
[27:33] | [train horn blowing in distance] | |
[27:36] | [Andy sighs] | |
[27:44] | We’re about five hours from El Paso. | 我们离埃尔帕索有五个小时的路程 |
[27:47] | I figure we get a couple hours of sleep, | 我想我们还能睡几个小时 |
[27:49] | hit the road in the morning, be at that hotel before breakfast. | 明早出发 早饭前就能到酒店 我睡沙发 |
[27:53] | [sighs] I’ll take the couch. | |
[27:55] | You’re not staying in here. Get your own room. | 你不能待在这里 去你自己的房间 |
[27:57] | -That’s not how this works. -I’m not comfortable with that. | -不能这样 -那样我不舒服 |
[28:02] | And I’m not comfortable with letting you out of my sight. | 我不想让你离开我的视线 |
[28:05] | So… tie me up if it’ll make you feel better. | 所以…如果能让你好受点 就把我绑起来 |
[28:08] | But neither of us are leaving this room. | 但我们俩都不能离开这个房间 |
[28:14] | Gonna need my gun back. | 我得把枪拿回来 |
[28:33] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[28:37] | No. | 不饿 |
[28:39] | Shower? | 洗澡吗? |
[28:40] | Can you smell me from there? | 你在那能闻到我的味道吗? |
[28:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[28:51] | It’s a habit. | 习惯而已 |
[28:55] | [Andy] Look at you, it’s like you’re not even a person. | 看看你 你都不像人了 |
[28:57] | No? | 不像吗? |
[28:59] | What am I, then? | 那我是什么? |
[29:00] | You’re like a likeness of a person. | 你像一个类人生物 |
[29:03] | Something I’d draw in my sketchbook. | 我在速写本上画的东西 |
[29:06] | That’s right. You’re an artist. How’s that working out? | 对 你是艺术家 你的艺术生涯还顺利吗? |
[29:09] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[29:11] | Edgy. | 易怒 |
[29:13] | They didn’t mention that. | 他们没提这一点 |
[29:16] | “They”? | “他们”? |
[29:17] | Yeah. Atlanta office gave me some info on your recent activity. | 嗯 亚特兰大办事处 给了我一些你最近活动的信息 |
[29:21] | Hobbies. Work. | 习惯、工作 |
[29:23] | Hooking up with your mom’s nurse. | 跟你妈妈的护理人员上床 |
[29:26] | What was his name again? | 他叫什么名字来着? |
[29:29] | Bobby, right? | 鲍比 对吗? |
[29:30] | [Andy grunts] | |
[29:37] | So what were you doing for her? | 你在为她做什么? |
[29:40] | Who? | 谁? |
[29:41] | Your mother. | 你的妈妈 |
[29:43] | Did she give you any instructions when you left Belle Isle? | 你离开贝尔岛时 她有给你什么指示吗? |
[29:46] | Nope. | 没有 |
[29:49] | How’d you know about the storage unit? | 你怎么知道那仓库的? |
[29:52] | She gave me the key, but… | 她给了我钥匙 但… |
[29:56] | What would I be doing for her? | 我能为她做什么? |
[29:59] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[30:00] | No, don’t do that. You know something. | 不 别这样 你知道一些事情 |
[30:02] | No. Just… Try your mom again. You two can talk it out. | 不 就…再跟你妈妈聊聊吧 你们两个可以讨论出个结果 |
[30:05] | My mom? Who’s that? | 我妈妈?那是谁? |
[30:09] | The lady who gardens and bakes casseroles, | 一个做园艺活和炖菜的女人 |
[30:11] | or some daughter of a billionaire who’s been lying to me my whole life? | 还是那个一直都在骗我的 亿万富翁的女儿? |
[30:14] | She was in a cancer ward ready to go to her grave without telling me the truth. | 她住进了癌症病房 准备进坟墓 却没告诉我真相 |
[30:18] | So, no, I’m not gonna talk it out with her. | 所以不要 我不会跟她谈的 |
[30:21] | Have it your way. | 随你的便 |
[30:37] | [sighs] | |
[30:41] | Can the likeness get a pillow? | 能给类人生物来个枕头吗? |
[30:54] | [exhales] | |
[30:59] | [somber instrumental music playing] | |
[31:33] | [door closes] | |
[31:34] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[31:41] | [cell phone beeps] | |
[31:51] | Yeah, I’m with her. | 嗯 我跟她在一起 |
[31:54] | Nah. She’s asleep. | 没 她睡着了 |
[31:58] | What do you want me to do with her? | 你想让我拿她怎么办? |
[32:08] | [door lock beeps] | |
[32:17] | [Andy sighs] | |
[32:22] | [muffled screaming] | |
[32:28] | [choking] | |
[32:31] | -[Andy gasping] -[men grunting] | |
[32:49] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[32:51] | [panting] | |
[32:53] | [whimpering] | |
[33:00] | [car engine starts] | |
[33:16] | [panting and whimpering] | |
[33:29] | -Hey! -[Andy screams] | 嘿! |
[33:30] | Hey, hey! Hey. It’s me. | 嘿!是我 |
[33:35] | It’s me, all right? Come on. | 是我 好吗?下来 |
[33:37] | [Andy panting] | |
[33:40] | Come on, I got you. | 来 我接着你 |
[33:43] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 来 |
[33:45] | Come on. | 快来 |
[33:46] | [Andy crying] | |
[33:50] | Just breathe. Just breathe, all right? | 深呼吸 好吗? |
[33:54] | You got it. | 你可以的 |
[34:05] | [somber music playing] | |
[34:08] | [Andy] I keep having this dream. | 我一直在做这样的梦 |
[34:13] | I’m somewhere dark and cold. | 我在某个又黑又冷的地方 |
[34:15] | [shivering] | |
[34:17] | And it’s snowing. | 还在下雪 |
[34:18] | [wind blowing] | |
[34:22] | And it smells like… | 闻起来像… |
[34:26] | It smells like earth, I guess. | 我想那闻起来像泥土 |
[34:30] | And I can see the snow through the slats. | 我能透过板条看到雪 |
[34:35] | [Michael] It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[34:36] | [Andy] I’m small… and alone. | 我很小…又孤零零的 |
[34:41] | [Andy crying] | |
[34:43] | And there’s someone coming for me. | 有人在找我 |
[35:13] | [Charlie] Morning. | 早安 |
[35:18] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我一起吗? |
[35:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:27] | I thought you quit. | 我还以为你戒了 |
[35:30] | I did. | 是戒了 |
[35:36] | Right after that heart attack I so richly deserved. | 就在那次我罪有应得地 心脏病发作之后 这地方真安静 |
[35:45] | [sighs] Quite a place. | |
[35:49] | Yeah, it’s special. | 对 很特别 |
[35:52] | Who owned this house before you boys took it? | 你们的人接手前 这栋房子是谁的? |
[35:54] | Some drug dealer? Oh, I know. You can’t tell me. | 某个毒贩?我知道 你不能告诉我 |
[36:00] | I can tell you he’s still alive. | 我可以告诉你他还活着 |
[36:03] | He stayed in the program. | 他参加了计划 |
[36:10] | When did you stop trusting me? | 你什么时候不再相信我了? |
[36:13] | It’s not about that. | 不是那样的 |
[36:15] | I thought we didn’t bullshit each other. | 我以为我们不会相互欺骗 |
[36:18] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[36:19] | Then talk to me. | 那就告诉我 |
[36:23] | You sent Andy away because you were afraid of Nick. | 你把安迪送走是因为你害怕尼克 |
[36:26] | Now is when you need me. | 现在正是你需要我的时候 |
[36:29] | Now is when I help you. | 现在正是我帮你的时候 |
[36:32] | You’re done with Laura Oliver? | 你厌倦劳拉奥利弗的身份了吗? |
[36:34] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[36:35] | You can be whoever you want. | 你想做谁都可以 |
[36:39] | We’ll move you wherever you want. | 我们会将你转移到你想去的地方 |
[36:41] | To Paris. | 巴黎 |
[36:42] | Vienna. | 维也纳 |
[36:45] | Is that why you brought me here? | 这就是你带我来的原因吗? |
[36:47] | So I’d want the good life again? | 这样我就想重新好好生活吗? |
[36:50] | I brought you here because you’re too fucking stubborn | 我带你来这里是因为你太固执了 |
[36:52] | to keep yourself alive, and I’m too old to bury you. | 你活不下去的 而我太老了 没法给你送葬 |
[36:58] | I have spent more of my life with you | 我和你在一起的时间 |
[37:01] | than I have with my own family. | 比和我家人在一起的时间还长 |
[37:05] | Holding your hand. | 握住你的手 |
[37:07] | Keeping you safe. | 保护你的安全 |
[37:13] | Didn’t work. All this. | 结果一切都是徒劳 |
[37:17] | It fucked up my marriage. My daughter is a mess. And I am just… | 它毁了我的婚姻 我的女儿一团糟 我只是… |
[37:24] | disappearing. | 销声匿迹 |
[37:31] | You know, my mother lived in a really beautiful place. | 我妈妈住在一个非常漂亮的地方 |
[37:36] | And all she wanted… was out. | 而她只想…逃离她的生活 |
[37:42] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[37:49] | Just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[38:00] | Paperwork won’t be here for a while. | 文件一时半会搞不定 |
[38:03] | If you need something, ask Felix. | 如果你需要什么东西 就跟菲利克斯说 |
[38:05] | [somber instrumental music playing] | |
[38:24] | [Jane] Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到这东西的? |
[38:26] | [man] From my new roommate. | 我新室友那里 |
[38:30] | You should come live with us, escape this mausoleum. | 你应该跟我们一起住 逃离这座墓地 |
[38:35] | Where would we put the piano? | 我们把钢琴放到哪里? |
[38:37] | We’ll tear out the kitchen. | 我们可以把厨房拆掉 |
[38:39] | How will we eat? | 我们怎么吃饭? |
[38:40] | We’ll live on music. | 我们靠音乐为生 |
[38:42] | [Jane chuckles] | |
[38:46] | This new roommate, what’s his name? | 这位新室友 他叫什么? |
[38:50] | Nick. Nick Harp. | 尼克 尼克哈普 |
[38:53] | Is Nick more than a roommate? | 尼克不仅仅是室友吗? |
[38:57] | No. | 不 |
[38:59] | Nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[39:03] | He’s, uh… | 他是… |
[39:05] | He’s just… different. | 他就是…与众不同 |
[39:09] | [Jane] Hmm. | |
[39:10] | Different how? | 怎么个不同? |
[39:11] | [Andrew] Unlike the rest of Stanford, he’s not busy spending a trust fund, | 跟斯坦福的其他人不一样 他没有忙着花信托基金 |
[39:15] | or joining the Young Republicans or the Hitler Youth. | 或者加入青年共和党或希特勒青年团 |
[39:20] | -[Jane] I want to meet him. -[Andrew chuckles] | 我想见见他 |
[39:23] | [Andrew] Dad will hate him. | 爸爸会讨厌他的 |
[39:24] | [indistinct conversation] | |
[39:28] | [Jane] Will I like him? | 我会喜欢他吗? |
[39:30] | [Andrew] Oh, no. | 不会 |
[39:31] | No, definitely not. | 不会 绝对不会 |
[39:35] | You’ll love him. | 你会爱他 |
[39:40] | [man laughing] | |
[39:42] | [Jasper] My father was… | 我爸爸是… |
[39:44] | [Jasper clicks tongue] Uh… | |
[39:45] | How should I put this? | 我该怎么说呢? |
[39:47] | Challenging. | 很有挑战性 |
[39:49] | He did and said a lot of things I disagree with. | 他说的和做的很多事我都不同意 |
[39:53] | And, being a bit of a rebel, I wasn’t afraid to tell him so. | 而且作为一个有点叛逆的人 我并不怕告诉他这一点 |
[39:57] | You can imagine how well that went. | 你可以想象那有多顺利 |
[39:59] | [people laughing] | |
[40:01] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[40:04] | [smacks lips] | |
[40:05] | I miss my father. | 我想念我的爸爸 |
[40:07] | I’d do anything to bring him back. | 我愿意做任何事让他回来 他所信奉的企业贪婪则是另一回事 |
[40:11] | The corporate greed he espoused is a different matter. | |
[40:16] | I wish that had been struck down in Oslo instead of him. | 我希望被扼杀在奥斯陆的 是这种信仰而不是他本人 |
[40:23] | I needed to change what our family stood for. | 我需要改变我们家庭的立场 |
[40:26] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[40:28] | I created the Queller Foundation, | 我创立了奎勒基金会 |
[40:30] | to help those who could not afford vital medications. | 目的是帮助那些买不起重要药品的人 |
[40:35] | And over the last three decades, we’ve saved thousands of lives. | 而在过去的30年里 我们已经挽救了数千人的生命 |
[40:41] | When the Democrats win the White House this fall, | 当民主党今年秋天入主白宫时 |
[40:43] | we’ll take care of all Americans. | 我们会惠及所有美国人 |
[40:47] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正确的选择 |
[40:51] | [people cheering and whistling] | |
[40:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:59] | I hope you all enjoy the book. | 希望大家喜欢这本书 |
[41:04] | [camera shutter clicking] | |
[41:08] | A real pleasure to meet you, Alex. | 很高兴见到你 亚历克斯 |
[41:10] | Thank you. And you too, Max. Thank you. | 谢谢 你也是 麦克斯 谢谢 |
[41:14] | Hey, thank you all, again. Thank you. | 嘿 再次谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[41:16] | Did we thank Hugo? | 我们感谢雨果了吗? |
[41:17] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[41:20] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[41:22] | Excuse me, Mr. Queller, would you mind signing my book? | 打扰一下 奎勒先生 您可以往我书上签个名吗? |
[41:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:28] | And who should I make it out to? | 我应该写给谁? |
[41:31] | Jane Queller. | 简奎勒 |
[41:33] | [instrumental music playing over speakers] | |
[41:35] | [gasps] | |
[41:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:42] | You, uh… You look like her. | 你跟她很像 我们能谈谈吗? |
[41:45] | Uh, can we talk? | |
[41:50] | Cynthia, uh… | 辛西娅… |
[41:51] | Could you escort this young woman to the… | 麻烦你送这位年轻的女士到… |
[41:54] | [continues indistinctly] | |
[42:06] | [Cynthia] Right this way. | 这边 |
[42:14] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[42:15] | Mr. Queller requested to meet with her. | 奎勒先生要求与她见面 |
[42:17] | That’s not gonna work. | 那不行 |
[42:18] | Hey, it’s fine. | 嘿 没关系 |
[42:20] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[42:21] | I’ll only be a few minutes. | 我几分钟后就出来 |
[42:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:57] | [somber instrumental music playing] | |
[43:12] | [door opens] | |
[43:14] | Perfect. We’ll talk soon. | 完美 我们之后再聊 |
[43:21] | -Can I get you anything? -Uh, I, I’m fine. Thanks. | -你要喝点什么吗? -不用了 谢谢 |
[43:27] | Would you like to sit? | 你想坐下吗? |
[43:29] | Uh… | |
[43:30] | I don’t, I don’t think so, if that’s okay? | 如果可以的话 不用了 |
[43:37] | So, um… what did she name you? | 那…她给你起了什么名字? 安德莉亚 简称安迪 |
[43:41] | Uh, Andrea. Andy, for short. | |
[43:45] | Of course. It’s, uh… | 当然 那… |
[43:48] | It’s for our brother, Andrew. | 是为了纪念我们的兄弟 安德鲁 |
[43:52] | How is she? How is Jane? | 她怎么样?简还好吗? |
[43:55] | Uh, she’s… | 她… |
[43:57] | She’s, uh… She’s okay. | 她…她没事 |
[44:00] | [softly] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:01] | Hey, look, I can’t imagine what you two have been through. | 听着 我无法想象你们俩经历了什么 |
[44:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:08] | Mm. | |
[44:15] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[44:20] | [softly] Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[44:23] | Where have you been all these years? | 这些年来你都去哪了? 嘿!搞什么? (出口) (出口) |
[44:34] | -[indistinct chatter] -[instrumental music playing] | |
[44:48] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[45:18] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[45:21] | [man grunts] Hey! What the fuck, man? | |
[45:53] | [door closes] | |
[45:54] | [panting] | |
[46:14] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[46:39] | -[camera flash charging] -[sighs] | |
[46:42] | [camera shutter clicks] | |
[46:44] | [young Charlie] Turn to your right, please. | 请右转 |
[46:49] | [camera shutter clicks] | |
[46:59] | [somber instrumental music playing] | |
[47:11] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 (加州机动车辆管理局 简奎勒) (简奎勒) |
[47:35] | [pen clatters] | |
[47:37] | [exhales] | |
[47:38] | [sniffs] | |
[48:24] | So, Jane. I’m Charlie Bass. | 简 我是查理巴斯 |
[48:31] | Let’s talk this through one more time. | 我们再说一次 |
[48:35] | You can’t live anywhere you’ve ever been before, | 你不能住在你以前去过的地方 |
[48:37] | can’t so much as touch a piano. | 钢琴也不能碰 |
[48:44] | You’ll have to cut off everything and everyone you’ve ever known. | 你得放弃一切 跟你认识的所有人都不能联系 |
[48:49] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[48:51] | Colleagues. | 同事 |
[48:53] | I’m so glad you took me up on this. | 我很高兴你能接受我的建议 |
[48:56] | Or your family. | 或者你的家人 |
[49:05] | [Jane] My family… | 我的家人… |
[49:09] | have never kept me safe. | 从来没有保护过我 (埃尔帕索民主党资金筹集活动) (新美国的愿景) |
[49:13] | [siren wailing] | |
[49:29] | [closing theme music playing] |