时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [intense music playing] | |
[00:07] | I’m calling about Laura and Andy. | 我打电话来是为了劳拉和安迪的事 |
[00:10] | [tires screech] | |
[00:11] | I want to leave the program. | 我想退出计划 |
[00:13] | You want to walk out of here and get yourself killed, that’s up to you. | 你想离开这里 然后送命 那是你的自由 |
[00:16] | You sign out now, and you’re putting Andy’s life at risk. | 你现在签字退出 那你就是在拿安迪的生命冒险 |
[00:19] | I want the papers. Now. | 我想要文件 就现在 |
[00:22] | [Charlie] This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 (简奎勒) |
[00:24] | This new roommate, what’s his name? | 这位新室友 他叫什么? |
[00:27] | Nick Harp. | 尼克哈普 |
[00:28] | [Jane] I want to meet him. | 我想见见他 你会爱他 |
[00:30] | [Andrew] You’ll love him. | |
[00:33] | Perfect. We’ll talk soon. | 完美 我们之后再聊 |
[00:34] | I can’t imagine what you two have been through. | 我无法想象你们俩经历了什么 |
[00:36] | [Michael] There are people who could hurt you. Hurt your mom. | 外面有可能伤害你的人 还会伤害你妈妈 |
[00:39] | [Andy] As she’s a Queller? | 因为她是奎勒家的人吗? |
[00:40] | I’m so glad you took me up on this. | 我很高兴你能接受我的建议 NETFLIX 剧集 |
[00:43] | [siren wailing] | |
[00:52] | [opening theme music playing] | |
[01:05] | [ship horn blaring in distance] | |
[01:07] | [seagulls squawking] | |
[01:09] | [grunts] | |
[01:10] | [somber instrumental music playing] | |
[01:21] | [woman] So, instead of doing your job, | 所以 你没有尽忠职守 |
[01:23] | you take Andrea Oliver to her long-lost uncle? | 而是带安德莉亚奥利弗 去找她失散多年的舅舅? |
[01:26] | [Michael] She knows more than she’s saying. | 她知道的比她说的多 |
[01:28] | If I take her to see Queller, | 如果我带她去见奎勒 |
[01:29] | she’s gonna open up about her mother’s past. | 她会说出她母亲的过去 |
[01:33] | Something is off about this case. | 这件案子有点不对劲 |
[01:35] | Something happen out there you haven’t told me about? | 你是不是有些事没告诉我? |
[01:41] | No. | 没有 |
[01:42] | [woman] Laura signed out of the program yesterday, meaning her daughter’s out. | 劳拉奥利弗昨天签字退出了计划 也就是说她女儿也退出了 |
[01:46] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么那么做? |
[01:48] | Not our problem anymore. | 这不再是我们要操心的了 |
[01:49] | They’re expecting you back in Atlanta tomorrow. | 他们希望你明天回亚特兰大 |
[01:52] | Finish your report before you leave. | 你走之前把报告写完 (证据记录 浅蓝色新秀丽手提箱) |
[02:09] | [cell phone buzzing] | |
[02:29] | Hello, Andy? | 喂 安迪? |
[02:30] | You there? | 你在吗? |
[02:31] | Ms. Oliver? | 奥利弗女士? |
[02:32] | This is Michael Vargas of the US Marshal Service in El Paso. | 我是埃尔帕索美国法警局的 迈克尔瓦加斯 |
[02:36] | What are you doing with Andrea’s phone? | 你为什么拿着安德莉亚的手机? |
[02:38] | She left it with me. | 她给我的 |
[02:39] | Is… Is she okay? Where is she? | 她还好吗?她在哪里? |
[02:41] | I took her to see Jasper Queller, and she left with him. | 我带她去见贾斯珀奎勒了 她跟他走了 |
[02:49] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:50] | [clicks tongue] | |
[02:53] | [sighs] | |
[02:54] | So, um… | 所以… |
[02:57] | What, she just left the car, left… left her things? | 她把她的车…她的行李都丢下了吗? |
[03:01] | Her things? | 她的行李? |
[03:04] | What would those be exactly? | 具体是指什么? |
[03:12] | Ms. Oliver? | 奥利弗女士? |
[03:16] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[03:22] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[03:55] | [knock at door] | |
[04:01] | Miss Oliver. | 奥利弗小姐 |
[04:02] | Hi. Morning. | 嗨 早上好 |
[04:04] | I’m Mrs. Barfield. | 我是巴菲尔德夫人 |
[04:06] | Mr. Queller had an early meeting, but he’ll be back soon. | 奎勒先生去开早会了 但他马上就回来 |
[04:10] | Thanks. And thanks for the, uh, clothes. | 谢谢 谢谢你给我拿衣服 |
[04:13] | Breakfast will be in the dining room. | 餐厅里有早餐 |
[04:16] | [Andy] Okay. | 好的 |
[04:17] | [piano music playing] | |
[05:26] | -[Jasper] Do you play? -[gasps] | 你会弹钢琴吗? |
[05:28] | [chuckles] | |
[05:28] | Not even Chopsticks. | 不 连《筷子华尔兹》都不会 |
[05:31] | No, I get it. | 不 我明白 |
[05:32] | Must be intimidating to know your mother has that kind of talent. | 你妈妈拥有那样的天赋 想必让你望而却步 |
[05:36] | You know, I didn’t get near a piano when I was a kid. | 我小时候从没靠近过钢琴 |
[05:39] | Mom played? | 妈妈会弹? |
[05:40] | Yeah, that’s pretty much all she did. | 对 她几乎一天到晚都在弹琴 |
[05:42] | You know, I think Dad filmed every note. | 我想父亲都录下来了 |
[05:46] | Like… home movies? | 就像…家庭电影吗? |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:49] | I’ll have Mrs. Barfield see if she can find them. | 我让巴菲尔德太太看看能不能找到 |
[05:51] | Come on, I’ll show you around. | 来吧 我带你四处看看 |
[05:54] | So, how was it growing up in Belle Isle? | 在贝尔岛长大怎么样? |
[05:58] | [Andy] Oh, uh… | |
[05:59] | Picture some place like this. | 想象一个类似这里的地方 |
[06:00] | Only smaller, shittier, with alligators. | 只不过更小、更糟糕 还有鳄鱼 |
[06:05] | And that is about the last place I can imagine my sister. | 我完全想不到我妹妹会去那样的地方 |
[06:09] | What was she like? | 她是什么样的人? |
[06:13] | Oh, serious. | 很严肃 |
[06:15] | -A perfectionist. -[scoffs] | 完美主义者 |
[06:17] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[06:18] | Very private. | 性格内敛 |
[06:20] | [Andy] Hmm. | |
[06:24] | Have you heard of a woman named Paula Kunde? | 你听说过一个叫宝拉昆德的女人吗? |
[06:28] | Yeah, she was in the Army of the Changing World. | 嗯 她是变革世界军队的人 |
[06:30] | She was an acolyte of Nick Harp. | 她是尼克哈普的助手 |
[06:35] | How would my mom know Paula? | 我妈妈怎么认识宝拉的? |
[06:37] | Well, she… She really has kept you in the dark. | 她…她真的什么都不告诉你 |
[06:41] | [smacks lips] | |
[06:43] | Our brother Andrew, uh, met Nick at Stanford. | 我们的哥哥安德鲁 是在斯坦福大学认识尼克的 |
[06:48] | And they were gonna change the world. | 他们想改变世界 |
[06:50] | Then, Oslo happened. | 然后发生了奥斯陆事件 |
[06:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:53] | Nick Harp killed your father? | 尼克哈普杀了你父亲? |
[06:56] | No, he handed a gun to a woman who did. | 没有 他把枪交给了一个女人 |
[06:59] | And she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[07:02] | And he’s still out there. | 他还逍遥法外 |
[07:04] | He’s the reason my mother went into Witness Protection. | 因为他 我妈妈才加入证人保护计划 |
[07:07] | Well. No, I don’t know, but, uh… | 不 我不知道 但… |
[07:11] | after Andrew died, she, she disappeared. | 安德鲁死后 她…她消失了 |
[07:15] | You know, they were so close. | 他们曾经很亲密 |
[07:17] | How did Andrew die? | 安德鲁怎么死的? |
[07:20] | Well, I never really got the whole story, but, uh, | 我一直没搞清楚事情的来龙去脉 但事发时他和尼克在一起 |
[07:23] | he was with Nick when it happened. | |
[07:26] | [door opens] | |
[07:27] | Mom’s been living with this all these years. | 这些年来 妈妈一直背负着这些 |
[07:29] | Look, you’ve both been through a lot. | 听着 你们俩都经历了很多 |
[07:32] | But you’re safe here. | 但在这里你是安全的 |
[07:35] | We’ll talk more later. | 我们晚点再聊 |
[07:37] | Anything you need, let me know. | 需要什么就告诉我 |
[07:39] | This is your home. | 这里是你的家 |
[07:41] | -You’re a Queller. -[Andy chuckles softly] | 你是奎勒家的一员 |
[07:44] | -Cynthia. Hi. -[Cynthia] Morning. | -辛西娅 嗨 -早安 |
[07:46] | -[Jasper] You may need to call… -[Cynthia] Sure. | -你可能需要打电话… -当然 |
[07:49] | -[Jasper speaks indistinctly] -[Andy sighs] | |
[07:51] | [male narrator] Martin Queller made millions | 马丁奎勒从齐多夫定 |
[07:53] | from AZT, Haldol, RU486, and other controversial medications. | 氟哌啶醇、米非司酮 和其他有争议的药物中赚了几百万 |
[07:58] | But his Midas touch came to an end in 1988, | 但在1988年 当尼克哈普 率领的变革世界军队 |
[08:02] | when the Army of the Changing World led by Nick Harp took aim in Oslo. | 瞄准奥斯陆时 他的点金术失灵了 (88年奥斯陆) |
[08:06] | The Radicals kidnapped Professor Alex Maplecroft | 激进分子绑架了 亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特教授 |
[08:10] | and set Grace Juno to take her place and kill Queller. | 让格蕾丝朱诺 冒名顶替她并杀害了奎勒 |
[08:14] | If you find a credible argument in there, let us know. | 如果你找到了可信的论据 告诉我们 |
[08:17] | -[man] The year before… -[chuckling] | 一年前 朱诺的丈夫罗伯特 在服用大剂量氟哌啶醇后 |
[08:19] | …Juno’s husband Robert had shot their three children and himself | |
[08:22] | after being prescribed massive doses of Haldol. | 开枪打死了他们的三个孩子并自杀 |
[08:25] | Do you remember Robert Allen Juno? | 你还记得罗伯特艾伦朱诺吗? |
[08:28] | Yes. Very sad. | 记得 太悲伤了 |
[08:31] | Mr. Juno was a construction worker– | 朱诺先生是一名建筑工人… |
[08:32] | [Grace] He was an engineer, and he had a brain injury. | 他是位工程师 有脑损伤 |
[08:37] | My husband needed help, and so they pumped him full of your company’s drugs. | 我丈夫需要帮助 所以他们给他灌了你们公司的药 |
[08:42] | And he lost himself. | 他失去了理智 |
[08:44] | [crying] And… And he… He hurt our children. | 他…他伤害了我们的孩子 |
[08:48] | And, I wrote. And I called. | 我给你们写信 打电话 |
[08:51] | This is not Alex Maplecroft. Get this woman off the stage. | 她不是亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特 把这女人从台上带走 |
[08:54] | Not just one more. Not one more! | 不止一次! |
[08:56] | Mother of God! | 天啊! |
[08:57] | -[gunshots] -[groans] | |
[08:59] | [panelist] Oh! | |
[09:01] | [gasps] | |
[09:02] | [audience clamoring] | |
[09:04] | [rewinding] | |
[09:06] | [gunshot] | |
[09:10] | [woman] Father! | 爸爸! |
[09:19] | [jazz music playing on speakers] | |
[09:22] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[09:34] | [Laura] Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Give me a minute, fellas. All right. | 等我一下 各位 好的 |
[09:41] | [sighs] | |
[09:44] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗? |
[09:46] | I know it was you, Gordon. | 我就知道是你 戈登 |
[09:49] | I know you called the Marshals. | 我知道你给法警打电话了 |
[09:50] | You didn’t give me much choice, Laura. | 你没给我太多选择 劳拉 |
[09:53] | I thought that Charlie would get you and Andy to some place safe. | 我以为查理会带你和安迪 去一个安全的地方 |
[09:56] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | He’s not taking us anywhere. | 他不会带我们去任何地方 |
[10:00] | I signed out. | 我签字退出了 |
[10:03] | And how is that a good idea? | 那不是个好主意吧? |
[10:05] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[10:10] | I’m leaving town for a while. | 我要离开小镇一段时间 |
[10:14] | What about Andy? | 那安迪呢? |
[10:16] | I’m gonna go see her. | 我要去看看她 |
[10:17] | She’s… with my brother. | 她…她跟我哥哥在一起 |
[10:20] | In San Francisco. | 在旧金山 |
[10:22] | You have a brother in San Francisco. | 你有个哥哥在旧金山 |
[10:24] | You are full of surprises. | 你身上真是充满了惊喜 |
[10:26] | Isn’t that why you married me? | 那不就是你娶我的原因吗? |
[10:27] | Probably. | 可能是吧 |
[10:33] | I know I don’t have the right to ask– | 我知道我无权要求你… |
[10:35] | But you’re gonna ask anyway. | 但你还是会提出要求 |
[10:39] | Now that Laura Oliver no longer exists, | 既然劳拉奥利弗已经不存在了 |
[10:42] | and since you still have power-of-attorney… | 而你还有委托书… |
[10:45] | can you draw up a new will for me, in my original name? | 你能帮我重新立一份遗嘱吗 用我原来的名字? |
[10:50] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[10:51] | I have no idea who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[11:05] | It’s all in here. | 都在这里了 |
[11:08] | Everything you need to know. | 你需要知道的一切 |
[11:16] | Can you do it right away? | 你能马上办吗? |
[11:17] | I need to know Andy’s taken care of. | 我要确保安迪没有后顾之忧 |
[11:19] | In case of what? | 以防发生什么? |
[11:22] | [sighs] | |
[11:24] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[11:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:31] | In case of what? | 以防发生什么? |
[11:32] | It’s Jane… actually. | 其实我叫简 |
[11:41] | Jane. | 简 |
[11:43] | [solemn instrumental music playing] | |
[11:47] | One little word. | 一个简单的词 |
[11:51] | And, it took all of this for you to say it? | 经历这么多之后 才能说出来吗? |
[12:01] | Nice to meet you, Jane. | 很高兴认识你 简 |
[12:08] | Uh… | |
[12:09] | I’ve, uh… I’ve got a plane to catch. [sniffles] | 我…我要赶飞机 |
[12:12] | [Gordon] Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[12:32] | [Martin] I’m flying to Paris on Friday. | 我周五乘飞机去巴黎 |
[12:34] | This drug could make a killing in the States. | 这种药可以在美国大赚一笔 |
[12:36] | It’s relatively untested. Maybe we should commission a study. | 它还没有通过试验 也许我们应该委托研究一下 |
[12:39] | Maybe you should try sitting at the big boys’ table, Jasper. | 也许你该试着 跟大人物们坐一桌 贾斯珀 |
[12:42] | [orchestral music playing] | |
[12:45] | A rare occasion. | 这种情况很少见 |
[12:46] | My children all together again. | 我的孩子们又在一起了 |
[12:48] | [Andrew] It’s Nick’s fault. He didn’t want to go home for winter break. | 都是尼克的错 他不想回家过寒假 尼克 你觉得帕洛阿尔托怎么样? |
[12:51] | -[Martin chuckles] -Nick, how do you find Palo Alto? | |
[12:55] | Uh, I just follow the trail of BMWs. | 满大街都是宝马车 |
[12:57] | [Andrew] And crack vials. | 还有可卡因药瓶 |
[12:58] | They sell more drugs than you do, Dad. | 他们卖的药比你还多 爸爸 |
[13:00] | At a greater profit margin, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 利润更高 |
[13:02] | Says the man pimping the most expensive drug on the planet. | 这是卖世界上最贵药品的人说的话 |
[13:05] | Andrew. I want you home more often. | 安德鲁 我希望你能经常回家 |
[13:08] | Why? You’re always on tour. | 为什么?你总是在巡演 |
[13:10] | You’ve been asked to play at Santa Barbara. | 你被邀请去圣巴巴拉表演了 |
[13:12] | [Andrew] Oh, goody. | 天啊 |
[13:13] | It’s just a birthday party. | 只是场生日派对 |
[13:15] | For the President, I’d rather slit my wrists. | 为总统表演 我宁愿割腕 |
[13:17] | -Ugh. Again? -Christ, Jasper. | -又来? -天啊 贾斯珀 |
[13:20] | [Martin] Reagan has done extraordinary things for this country, | 罗纳德里根为这个国家和这个家 |
[13:23] | and for this family. | 做出了非凡的贡献 |
[13:24] | So, you might try showing a little more respect. | 所以 你可以试着多给点尊重 |
[13:27] | People are dying in the streets, | 人们横死街头 |
[13:29] | and he can’t even say the word “AIDS” in public. | 他甚至不能在公共场合 说“艾滋病”这个词 |
[13:31] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是件坏事一样 |
[13:33] | -You’re an asshole. -I was kidding. | -你是个混蛋 -我在开玩笑 |
[13:35] | [Martin] The President and I have discussed this. | 我和总统讨论过这个问题 |
[13:37] | [Andrew] Thought he got his advice from Nancy’s astrologer. | 我以为他是从南希的占星师那里 得到建议的 告诉我 尼克 你和我儿子一样 主修自由主义偏见吗? 不太准确 |
[13:40] | Tell me, Nick. Are you majoring in liberal bias, like my son? | |
[13:43] | [Nick laughs] Uh, not quite. | |
[13:46] | Economics, sir. The graduate program. | 是经济学 先生 研究生课程 斯坦福大学有个系很厉害 你对金融感兴趣吗? |
[13:48] | Oh. Stanford has an excellent department. Are you interested in finance? | |
[13:52] | In how it corrupts people. | 对它如何腐蚀人们感兴趣 |
[13:56] | And what does your father do? | 你父亲是干什么的? |
[13:59] | Uh, my father was mostly a drunk. | 我的爸爸是个酒鬼 |
[14:01] | But, um, if he did have a profession, it would’ve been beating up my mom. | 但如果他有工作的话 那一定是打我妈 |
[14:05] | He was expert at that. | 他是那方面的专家 |
[14:10] | But, you know, taught me a good lesson. | 但那给我好好上了一课 |
[14:12] | If I wanted a future for myself, I have to make it on my own. | 如果我想要自己的未来 就得靠自己 |
[14:16] | Self-reliance. | 自力更生 |
[14:18] | Something my children have yet to grasp. | 那是我的孩子们还没掌握的东西 |
[14:22] | [playing a tune] | |
[14:36] | [stops playing] | |
[14:37] | Mm, don’t stop. | 别停 |
[14:42] | [resumes playing piano] | |
[15:00] | [piano stops] | |
[15:03] | What are these? | 这些是什么? |
[15:05] | [Jane] My father likes to keep track. | 我爸爸喜欢做记录 |
[15:08] | [Nick] Of your performances? | 记录你的表演吗? |
[15:09] | My mistakes. | 我的错误 |
[15:14] | That’s, uh… It’s extreme. | 那…太极端了 |
[15:18] | He wants me to do well. | 他想让我好好表现 |
[15:26] | That was some family dinner. | 那真是一顿有趣的家庭晚餐 |
[15:29] | You got us on a good night. | 你让我们度过了一个美好的夜晚 |
[15:31] | [chuckles] | |
[15:32] | Hey, well, I think we were both raised by wolves. | 嘿 我想我们都是被狼养大的 |
[15:40] | Sorry about your mom. | 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 |
[15:45] | [chuckles] | |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:51] | Andrew said yours died a long time ago. | 安德鲁说你们的母亲很久以前就死了 |
[16:00] | Sometimes I think she’s with me when I play. | 有时候我觉得当我弹琴时 她就和我在一起 |
[16:07] | That’s kind of lonely. | 这有点孤独 |
[16:10] | What? | 什么? |
[16:11] | Playing for a ghost. | 为幽灵弹琴 |
[16:23] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我不打扰你了 |
[16:45] | [resumes playing tune] | |
[16:56] | [water splashing] | |
[17:15] | [gasps] | |
[17:37] | [sighs] | |
[17:47] | [Jasper] Don’t worry about Jane. | 不用担心简 |
[17:48] | I think I know my sister a little better than you do. | 我觉得我比你更了解我妹妹 |
[17:50] | How long will your niece be here? | 你的外甥女要在这里待多久? |
[17:53] | [Jasper] I’m not sure. What is it? | 我不确定 怎么了? |
[17:55] | Miss Oliver, you were asking about some tapes? | 奥利弗小姐 你是想看录像带吗? |
[17:58] | -Uh, yeah. -This way. | -对 -这边请 |
[18:00] | [solemn instrumental music playing] | |
[18:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 (阿尔伯特音乐厅1985年11月 金色大厅 1985年10月) (东京歌剧院城市音乐厅 1985年1月…) |
[18:28] | [grunts] | |
[18:54] | [playing peppy tune] | |
[19:03] | [tape stops] | |
[19:06] | [tape ejects] | |
[19:09] | [inserts tape] | |
[19:10] | [peppy piano tune playing] | |
[19:13] | [chuckles softly] | |
[19:22] | [playing classical music] | |
[19:37] | [piano stops] | |
[19:38] | [audience cheering] | |
[19:40] | [classical music playing] | |
[20:16] | [gasps] | |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不是故意吓你的 |
[20:20] | She’s amazing. [sniffles] | 她很厉害 |
[20:22] | An extraordinary gift. | 天赋异禀 |
[20:25] | If you could do that, why would you stop? | 如果你那么优秀 为什么不继续呢? |
[20:28] | Why would you ever do anything else? | 你为什么要做别的事? |
[20:32] | [Mrs. Barfield] I found one more. | 我又找到一盘 |
[20:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:43] | [Andy] I’m an artist. I want to go to art school. | 我是艺术家 我想去艺术学校 亲爱的 旧金山离这里很远 |
[20:46] | [sighs] Honey, San Francisco is a long way from here. | |
[20:49] | Yeah, that’s the idea. | 是的 没错 还很贵 |
[20:51] | [sighs] And it’s expensive. | |
[20:53] | You’ll have to get a job too. Do you have that kind of discipline? | 你还得找份工作 你能做到那样自律吗? |
[20:56] | Clearly you have doubts. | 显然你有疑虑 |
[20:57] | No, I’m just saying it is harder than you think. | 不 我只是说这比你想的要难 |
[21:00] | Most parents would say, “Congratulations, I’m so proud of you.” | 大部分父母会说 “祝贺你 我真为你骄傲” |
[21:03] | Having talent is only part of it. | 拥有天赋只是一部分 |
[21:05] | Being an artist takes drive and… And focus. And– | 成为一名艺术家需要动力 还有…专注 还有… |
[21:08] | What the fuck would you know about being an artist? | 你怎么会知道成为艺术家的事? |
[21:11] | The only opinion you’ve had is on what I should do with my life. | 你唯一的意见就是 我该怎么过我的生活 |
[21:14] | I mean, when have you ever, ever tried to actually express yourself? | 我是说 你什么时候试着 真正地表达自己的意见? |
[21:19] | [audience applauding and cheering] | |
[21:29] | [Nick] Hey, do you want a ride? | 嘿 你想搭车吗? |
[21:38] | They sent a car. | 他们派车来了 |
[21:40] | What? You’re just gonna go home after playing like that? | 什么?你就这样弹完琴回家吗? |
[21:45] | You saw me? | 你看到我了? |
[21:46] | Yeah, I saw you. | 对 我看到你了 |
[21:49] | [Nick chuckles] | |
[21:50] | Like, you go all in. | 你全情投入 |
[21:52] | You’re sitting there right in front of us, but you’re not there, are you? | 你就坐在我们面前 但你却不在那里 对吗? |
[21:56] | You’re really… Like you’re someplace else. | 你真的…好像你在别的什么地方 |
[21:58] | I can’t do anything even close to what you just did, | 我做不到你刚才做的事 |
[22:01] | but I know what you’re hiding from. | 但我知道你在隐瞒什么 |
[22:03] | You think if you feel things, it’s gonna hurt so much it’ll kill you. | 你觉得如果你有感觉 会很疼 会疼死 |
[22:10] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白的 |
[22:13] | I’ve felt that way most of my life. | 我这辈子都有这种感觉 |
[22:16] | But that’s not the way it has to be. | 但事实并非如此 |
[22:20] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不必独自承受 |
[22:21] | I don’t think you want to do it alone. I think you’re just… [inhales] | 我觉得你不想独自承受 我想你只是… |
[22:25] | You’re scared shitless that if you let yourself out of that cage, | 你很害怕如果把自己从笼子里放出来 |
[22:28] | you’ll never wanna go back. | 你就再也不想回去了 |
[22:40] | That’s my ride. | 我的车来了 |
[22:48] | [car door opens] | |
[22:52] | [car door closes] | |
[22:56] | Take me somewhere. | 带我走 去哪里都行 |
[22:58] | [“Rapture” playing] | |
[23:05] | ♪ Toe to toe ♪ | |
[23:09] | ♪ Dancing very close ♪ | |
[23:13] | ♪ Barely breathing ♪ | |
[23:17] | ♪ Almost comatose ♪ | |
[23:23] | ♪ Wall to wall ♪ | |
[23:27] | ♪ People hypnotized ♪ | |
[23:31] | ♪ And they’re stepping lightly ♪ | |
[23:36] | ♪ Hang each night ♪ | |
[23:40] | ♪ In Rapture ♪ | |
[23:50] | ♪ Back to back ♪ | |
[23:53] | ♪ Sacroiliac ♪ | |
[23:58] | ♪ Spineless movement ♪ | |
[24:02] | ♪ And a wild attack ♪ | |
[24:08] | ♪ Face to face ♪ | |
[24:11] | ♪ Sadly solitude ♪ | |
[24:16] | ♪ And it’s finger-popping ♪ | |
[24:21] | ♪ Twenty-four hour shopping ♪ | |
[24:25] | ♪ In Rapture ♪ | |
[24:39] | [piano music playing] | |
[24:43] | [piano stops] | |
[24:44] | [Nick] Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[24:46] | Jane here models the latest look for the uncompromising CEO of today. | 模特简今天带来 强硬CEO的最新造型 |
[24:51] | Are you ready to pillage and plunder | 你准备好像你父亲那样 |
[24:52] | while enjoying a low corporate tax rate like your father? | 在享受低企业税率的同时 大肆掠夺了吗? |
[24:55] | You have a thing about him. | 你对他有意见 |
[24:57] | [Nick] He has a thing about me. | 他对我有意见 |
[25:00] | [Jane] He thinks you like me. | 他觉得你喜欢我 |
[25:02] | -[Nick] Then he’s on to something. -[Andy gasps] | 那他已经察觉到了 |
[25:04] | Are you, uh, even allowed to date? | 他允许你谈恋爱吗? |
[25:07] | Or does he feast on the blood of your suitors? | 还是他会吸食你追求者的鲜血? |
[25:10] | Well, you’re here. | 可你在这里啊 |
[25:12] | I think you’re worth the risk. | 我觉得你值得我为之冒险 |
[25:15] | True confessions for 600 Alex. | 六百美元就能换来真情告白 |
[25:19] | Is that why you like me? Because I’m off limits. | 这就是你喜欢我的原因吗? 因为我是禁区 |
[25:22] | [Nick] Man, there are a lot of reasons. | 天啊 原因多的是 |
[25:26] | You’re not the wallflower I met at dinner. | 你不是我在晚餐上遇到的壁花 |
[25:29] | That’s a cover. | 那是假相 |
[25:31] | People can be more than one thing. | 人不止一面 |
[25:34] | [Nick chuckling] Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:35] | So, who could it be? | 那你到底是谁呢? |
[25:38] | True confessions for $800. | 八百美元换你的真情告白 |
[25:40] | What would Jane do if she finally stopped playing the nice girl? | 如果简终于不再扮好女孩了 她会怎么做? |
[25:46] | My turn now. | 现在轮到我了 |
[25:52] | Time to meet our contestant. | 是时候见见我们的竞争者了 |
[25:54] | Nick Harp. | 尼克哈普 |
[25:56] | [Andy gasps] | |
[25:57] | Tell us about yourself. | 给我们介绍一下你自己 |
[25:59] | Hopes. Dreams. | 希望 梦想 清单很长哦 |
[26:01] | [Nick sighs] It’s a long list. | |
[26:03] | [Jane] Give us the highlights. | 跟我们说说重点 |
[26:07] | I want, um, | 我想要… |
[26:10] | a ban on ballistic missiles. | 弹道导弹的禁令 |
[26:12] | [Jane] Mm-hmm. | |
[26:14] | And for Congress to impeach our fascist President, you know? | 让国会弹劾我们的法西斯总统 |
[26:20] | And I want to fuck you in that bed. | 我想在那张床上干你 |
[26:22] | [Jane chuckles] | |
[26:24] | [Jane] Jasper is downstairs. | 贾斯珀在楼下呢 |
[26:26] | He already knows about us. | 他已经知道我们的事了 |
[26:32] | Come here, and take that shirt off. | 过来 把上衣脱了 (司法部 美国法警 证人安全人员数据库) (梅普克罗夫特绑架者 索要赎金) (52万2千美元) |
[26:35] | [piano music resumes] | |
[26:39] | [gripping instrumental music playing] | |
[26:44] | [paper rustling] | |
[27:15] | [cell phone buzzing] | |
[27:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[27:23] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[27:24] | [Michael] Andy? | 安迪? |
[27:25] | Are you at your uncle’s? | 你在你舅舅家吗? |
[27:27] | Uh, yeah. I just saw something crazy. | 嗯 我刚刚看到了一些疯狂的事 |
[27:29] | What do you know about Nick Harp? | 你对尼克哈普了解多少? |
[27:32] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了?发生什么事了? |
[27:35] | My mom knew him. | 我妈认识他 |
[27:38] | They were… They were together. | 他们曾经…曾经在一起过 |
[27:41] | Not on the phone. We should meet. | 别在电话上说 我们见个面 |
[27:43] | I’m still in El Paso, but I can be in San Francisco by tomorrow morning. | 我还在埃尔帕索 但我明早就能到旧金山 |
[27:47] | Every time I think I get closer to knowing her, she slips away. | 每次我以为我更了解她了 她就会离我更远 |
[27:52] | Tomorrow, all right? | 明天见 好吗? |
[27:54] | Noon. Pier 28. | 中午 在28号码头 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:58] | [beeps] | |
[28:03] | [sighs] | |
[28:09] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[28:40] | Want some company? | 需要陪陪你吗? |
[28:42] | Sure. Please. | 当然 拜托了 (贾斯珀奎勒) |
[28:45] | Oh, you’re not reading that. | 你没看这本书吧 |
[28:46] | [chuckles] Skimming. | 大概看了看 |
[28:49] | I, uh… I know I turned up at the worst possible moment. | 我…我知道我出现的时机很糟糕 |
[28:52] | I’m not here to derail everything. | 我不是来破坏一切的 |
[28:54] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[28:56] | I just… need to figure out where I fit into all this. | 我只是…想弄明白在这一切事件中 我扮演的角色 |
[29:00] | It’s like the flying monkeys carried off my childhood. | 我的童年好像被飞猴带走了 |
[29:07] | Hey, don’t be too hard on your mom. | 嘿 别对你妈妈太苛刻了 |
[29:11] | I understand why she didn’t want to talk about it. | 我理解她为什么不想谈这件事 |
[29:15] | When I walk into any room, I’m the guy whose father was shot on stage. | 无论去什么地方 我都是那个父亲被枪杀在台上的人 |
[29:23] | Were you in Oslo when it happened? | 事情发生时 你在奥斯陆吗? |
[29:25] | No. | 没有 |
[29:26] | No, I was, um… I was out buying Christmas presents and… | 没有 我在… 我出去买圣诞礼物了 然后… |
[29:32] | I remember coming back to the house and seeing a bunch of feds in the driveway. | 我记得我回到家里 看到了车道上的一群联邦探员 |
[29:36] | And I thought, “If this is an audit, Dad is gonna kill me if I screw it up.” | 我想:“如果是要查账 如果我搞砸了 爸爸会杀了我的” |
[29:41] | [both chuckle] | |
[29:42] | God, that must have been awful. | 天啊 那一定很可怕 |
[29:44] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. | 嗯 是的 |
[29:51] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗? |
[29:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:00] | Did you ever meet him? | 你见过他吗? |
[30:02] | My dad? | 我的爸爸? |
[30:06] | No. | 没有 |
[30:08] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[30:11] | Mom said he died when I was two. | 妈妈说 我两岁时他去世了 |
[30:15] | Jane and I have got a lot of catching up to do. | 简和我得好好叙叙旧才行 |
[30:19] | It’s been a long time. | 我们很久没联系了 |
[30:23] | Was Nick around much? | 尼克经常来吗? |
[30:26] | Nick? | 尼克? |
[30:27] | Before Oslo. Did Mom spend any time with him? | 在奥斯陆事件前 妈妈和他相处过吗? |
[30:30] | I mean, here at the house. | 我是说 在这栋房子里 |
[30:32] | No, no, no. He… He and Andrew lived in Palo Alto. I… | 不 他…他和安德鲁 住在帕洛阿尔托 我… |
[30:35] | Look, I only met him once at a family dinner Andrew brought him to. | 听着 我只见过他一次 那是安德鲁带他来参加家庭晚宴 |
[30:39] | So, she wasn’t part of his… | 所以 她没有参与他的… |
[30:41] | No. No, no, no. He was… He was a monster. | 没有 他是…他是恶魔 |
[30:44] | Jane… Jane wanted nothing to do with him. | 简…简不想和他有任何关系 |
[30:50] | [Jane] He knows. | 他知道 |
[30:53] | Dad knows about me and Nick. | 爸爸知道我和尼克的事 |
[30:56] | So? | 所以呢? |
[30:57] | You know Martin. He doesn’t share. | 你了解马丁 他不喜欢分享 |
[30:58] | Nick can handle himself. | 尼克能自己处理 |
[31:00] | Dad is funny about me. | 爸爸对我的感情很复杂 |
[31:03] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[31:04] | I understand. About having to share. | 我明白 关于分享的事 |
[31:10] | Nick and I, we, uh… | 尼克和我 我们… |
[31:16] | I mean, it was… It was never really a thing. But… | 我是说 虽然那算不上一段情 但是… |
[31:21] | if there had to be someone else, I’m glad it’s you. | 如果他一定要另觅新欢 我很高兴那个人是你 |
[31:26] | Hey. This is Paula. | 嘿 这是宝拉 |
[31:28] | I’m Jane. | 我是简 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[31:32] | You bring everything? | 你把一切都带来了吗? |
[31:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[31:41] | [van door slides open] | |
[31:46] | [gripping instrumental music playing] | |
[32:03] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[32:09] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 嘿 怎么了? (劳伦斯利弗莫尔国家实验室) |
[32:23] | [brakes squealing] | |
[32:34] | [whispers] You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[32:48] | Hey, if you see a car, flash this three times. | 嘿 如果你看到车 就用这个闪三下 |
[32:54] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[32:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:04] | I’m coming right back. | 我马上回来 |
[33:40] | [dog barking in distance] | |
[33:46] | [reporter on TV] Officials say there are no suspects yet | 官方称目前还没有发现 |
[33:48] | in last night’s bombing of the Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Laboratory. | 昨晚劳伦斯利弗莫尔核实验室 爆炸案的嫌疑人 |
[33:52] | Jane, come in, will you? | 简 进来好吗? |
[33:53] | …extensive damage was done to several labs. | …数间实验室遭到严重破坏 |
[33:56] | The AP received a message from a group claiming responsibility, | 美联社收到消息 有一个组织声称对此负责 |
[33:59] | calling themselves the Army of the Changing World. | 他们自称为变革世界军队 |
[34:02] | The message promised more attacks, | 在该消息中 他们说要对 核战争和生物战进行更多攻击… (“特效药”氟哌啶醇 与家庭屠杀有关) |
[34:04] | targeting nuclear and biological warfare research facilities. | |
[34:08] | Established in 1952 by Physicist Edward Teller, | 成立于1952年… (遗孀谴责奎勒公司总裁) (他妻子认为氟哌啶醇是罪魁祸首) (希望奎勒公司首席执行官 马丁奎勒承担责任) |
[34:11] | the controversial research facility is one of only two centers in the U.S… | |
[34:14] | [Martin sighs] | |
[34:16] | Turn that down. | 把音量调低 |
[34:18] | Officials stress the laboratory maintains the highest levels of security, | 官员强调 实验室采取的是 最高级别的安防措施 |
[34:21] | and that last night’s damage poses absolutely no threat to the area. | 而且昨晚的破坏 对该地区绝对没有威胁 |
[34:26] | The FBI is asking anyone about information on the bombings to contact… | 联邦调查局正在询问 任何爆炸相关信息… |
[34:31] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里? |
[34:32] | [reporter continues indistinctly] | |
[34:34] | I drove down to see Andrew. | 我开车去看安德鲁了 |
[34:38] | Andrew or Nick? | 安德鲁还是尼克? |
[34:41] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不必替我担心 |
[34:47] | I’m hosting a little gathering in the spring. Thought you might play something. | 我要在春天举办一个小型聚会 我想也许你可以弹点什么 |
[34:51] | Mozart? | 莫扎特? |
[34:53] | Chopin would be better. | 肖邦更好一点 |
[34:56] | You’re right. Chopin would be better. | 你是对的 肖邦更好一点 |
[35:02] | [solemn instrumental music playing] | |
[35:36] | Mrs. Barfield? | 巴菲尔德太太? |
[35:38] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[35:44] | [guard] Rewind that section again. | 再倒回那段 |
[35:46] | [beeping] | |
[35:49] | [Michael] Are you at your uncle’s? | 你在你舅舅家吗? 嗯 |
[35:51] | [Andy] Uh, yeah. | |
[35:53] | I just saw something crazy. | 我刚刚看到了一些疯狂的事 |
[35:55] | What do you know about Nick Harp? | 你对尼克哈普了解多少? |
[35:58] | [Michael] Why? What happened? | 怎么了?发生什么事了? |
[36:00] | -[Andy] My mom knew him. -[beeping] | 我妈认识他 |
[36:04] | They were… They were together. | 他们曾经…曾经在一起过 |
[36:07] | [Michael] Not on the phone. We should meet. | 别在电话上说 我们见一面 |
[36:09] | I’m still in El Paso, but I can be in San Francisco by tomorrow morning. | 我还在埃尔帕索 但我明早就能到旧金山 |
[36:13] | [Andy] Every time I think I get closer to knowing her… | 每次我以为我更了解她了… |
[36:17] | [breathing heavily] | |
[36:19] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[36:40] | [indistinct chatter on radio] | |
[36:48] | [man] Let her go. | 让她走 |
[36:50] | We know where she’s headed. | 我们知道她要去哪 |
[36:55] | [Martin] Mm. | |
[37:00] | How’s school? | 学校生活怎样? |
[37:02] | I’m getting by. | 还过得去 |
[37:04] | You’re finishing in May? | 你五月就要毕业了? |
[37:06] | Mm, that’s the idea. | 没错 |
[37:08] | [Martin sighs] Mm. | |
[37:09] | I was wondering what your plans were. | 我想知道你有什么计划 |
[37:11] | I had thought there might be a place for you at the company. | 我原以为你会来公司工作 |
[37:14] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢 简 |
[37:18] | You said you were from Detroit. | 你说你来自底特律 |
[37:21] | Yeah, Hazel Park. | 嗯 黑泽尔公园 |
[37:22] | -Your father worked at a factory. -[Nick chuckles] | 你父亲在工厂上班 |
[37:25] | I mean, when he was working, yeah. | 是的 他曾在工厂上班 |
[37:29] | But you left out the most interesting part. | 但你漏掉了最有趣的部分 |
[37:34] | Nick Harp is dead. | 尼克哈普死了 |
[37:38] | He died four years ago of an overdose. | 他四年前死于服药过量 |
[37:41] | Who are you, exactly? | 你到底是谁? |
[37:43] | [scoffs] | |
[37:45] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[37:46] | What did you think? That you’d waltz out with my daughter and her trust fund? | 你以为结果会怎样?带着我女儿 和她的信托基金大摇大摆地离开吗? |
[37:50] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 拜托 |
[37:51] | I happen to be very serious about Jane. | 我碰巧对简很认真 |
[37:53] | That might come as a surprise to you– | 这可能会让你大吃一惊… |
[37:55] | Not really. Why wouldn’t you want to marry a Queller? | 不太惊讶 你为什么 不想娶奎勒家的人呢? |
[37:57] | You thought you could just help yourself to whatever you wanted. | 你以为你可以随便拿你想要的东西 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I don’t want anything from you. | 对 我不想要你的任何东西 |
[38:03] | You’re a fucking gangster. | 你就是个强盗 |
[38:06] | Everything you own has blood on it. | 你拥有的一切都沾满鲜血 |
[38:13] | You coming? | 你走吗? |
[38:15] | [door opens, closes] | |
[38:21] | Pompous asshole. | 自负的混蛋 |
[38:25] | [Jane] He was being protective. | 他是在保护我 |
[38:27] | Yeah? Well, fuck him. Fuck him! | 是吗?去他的! |
[38:33] | Is it true, what he said? | 他说的是真的吗? |
[38:34] | You and me. Is this real? | 你和我 是真的吗? |
[38:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:37] | Then you should have my back in there. | 那你刚刚在里面应该支持我 |
[38:41] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[38:43] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:44] | Look, let’s get out of here. | 听着 我们离开这里 |
[38:47] | All right. It’s easy, Jane. You choose. | 好 很简单 简 你来选择 |
[38:50] | Me or your father? | 选我还是你父亲? |
[38:52] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[38:53] | Okay, this is your chance. | 好 这是你的机会 |
[38:56] | To live a life on your own terms. That is all I want for you. | 按照自己的方式生活 这就是我想要为你做的 |
[38:58] | You can leave this place right now | 要么你现在就离开这地方 |
[39:01] | or you’ll never see me again. I fucking promise. | 要么你再也见不到我了 我保证 |
[39:04] | [somber instrumental music playing] | |
[39:28] | [shivers] | |
[39:29] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[39:33] | [bell ringing] | |
[39:38] | [Andy] Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:40] | I wasn’t sure you’d show. | 我不确定你会不会出现 |
[39:42] | Look, sorry I ran out on you in El Paso. I thought you’d try to stop me. | 听着 很抱歉在埃尔帕索把你抛下了 我以为你会阻止我 |
[39:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[39:48] | I couldn’t stay in that house. | 我不能待在那栋房子里了 |
[39:52] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[39:54] | You said something yesterday about Nick Harp? | 你昨天说了尼克哈普的事? |
[39:58] | I think he’s my father. | 我觉得他是我爸 |
[40:02] | I saw this video. | 我看到一盘录像带 |
[40:04] | He and my mom were together. | 他和我妈妈在一起 |
[40:06] | God, the way they looked at each other. | 天啊 他们看对方的眼神 |
[40:09] | Jasper said Nick didn’t even know her. He lied to my face. | 贾斯珀说尼克根本不认识她 他当着我的面撒谎 |
[40:12] | -And then he– -What? | -然后他… -怎么了? |
[40:15] | He has security everywhere. They recorded our call. | 他那里到处都有监控 他们录下了我们的通话 |
[40:18] | -[Michael] How do you know? -[Andy] Heard it being played back. | 你怎么知道的? 我听到回放了 |
[40:24] | I think your uncle has a contact in WITSEC. | 我觉得你舅舅 在联邦证人保护计划有熟人 |
[40:26] | A Marshal. Someone feeding him information. | 法警 有人给他传递消息 |
[40:28] | Someone who knew we were at that motel. | 一个知道我们在汽车旅馆的人 |
[40:31] | Wait, you’re saying Jasper sent that guy? | 等等 你说那个人是贾斯珀派来的? |
[40:34] | Been thinking what he was after. | 我一直在想他在找什么 |
[40:36] | He had his hands around my neck. I’m pretty sure it was me. | 他用手掐着我的脖子 我很确定是我 |
[40:39] | What if he wasn’t? What if he wanted that suitcase? | 如果他的目标不是你 而是那个手提箱呢? |
[40:44] | I think that money’s evidence, and your uncle wants to get a hand on it. | 我觉得那笔钱是证据 你舅舅想要拿到它 |
[40:48] | Well, where is it? | 那钱在哪里? |
[40:49] | Back in my hotel room. | 在我酒店的房间 |
[40:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:57] | We should get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[40:59] | I left my car back at the hotel. | 我把车留在酒店了 |
[41:01] | Took a couple of cabs just in case. | 坐了几辆出租车 以防万一 |
[41:03] | You need to get out of this place, Andy. You’re not safe. | 你得离开这里 安迪 你现在不安全 |
[41:06] | Where am I supposed to go? You just said we can’t trust anyone. | 我要去哪里? 你刚说我们不能相信任何人 |
[41:10] | Mike, what is it? | 迈克 怎么了? |
[41:12] | Mike, what is it? Mike? | 迈克 怎么了?迈克? |
[41:14] | I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[41:15] | Hey. Mike? | 嘿 迈克? |
[41:17] | Call 911! | 拨打911! |
[41:19] | [Michael gasping] | |
[41:20] | Mike? Mike? Can you breathe? | 迈克?你能呼吸吗? |
[41:22] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[41:23] | Jesus, Mike. | 天啊 迈克 |
[41:25] | -Go. -The fuck is going on? | -走 -到底怎么回事? |
[41:27] | Hey, talk to me! | 嘿 跟我说话! |
[41:29] | Fuck. | 见鬼 我要把他的氧气浓度 提高到每分钟15升 |
[41:32] | [Andy breathing heavily] | |
[41:34] | [siren wailing in distance] | |
[41:39] | [man] I’m gonna bump his O2 to 15 liters per minute. | |
[41:41] | [woman] Pulse weak and thready. | 脉搏微弱 |
[41:42] | [man] Patient is unresponsive, has a GCS of 3. | 病人没有反应 昏迷指数为3 |
[41:45] | [woman] We’ll take it from here, miss. | 交给我们吧 小姐 |
[41:47] | [man] Call San Fran General. | 先给旧金山总医院打电话 |
[41:49] | Let them know we have an unconscious male coming over. Priority 1. | 告诉他们有个昏迷男性 要送过去 优先级为1 |
[41:56] | [airplane flying overhead] | |
[41:59] | [indistinct announcement over PA system] | |
[42:04] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[42:08] | [cell phone beeps] | |
[42:11] | [sighs] | |
[42:12] | [inhales deeply] | |
[42:13] | [line ringing] | |
[42:17] | [Mrs. Barfield] Good afternoon. Queller residence. | 下午好 奎勒家宅邸 |
[42:20] | Uh, can I speak with Andrea Oliver, please? | 我能和安德莉亚奥利弗通话吗? |
[42:23] | I believe she’s staying with you. | 我想她和你们在一起 |
[42:24] | May I ask who’s calling? | 我能问一下您是哪位吗? |
[42:26] | Her mother. | 她的妈妈 |
[42:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:32] | Andrea has left. | 安德莉亚走了 |
[42:35] | Uh… | |
[42:37] | Where did she go? | 她去哪里了? |
[42:40] | I couldn’t say. | 我不知道 |
[42:41] | Well, is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧? |
[42:44] | You would know better than I. | 您比我更清楚 |
[42:48] | If she comes back, can you please ask her to call me? | 如果她回来了 请让她给我回个电话 |
[42:51] | She has my number. | 她知道我的电话 |
[42:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:55] | [gentle piano music playing] | |
[42:59] | It’s good to hear your voice again. | 很高兴又听到你的声音 |
[43:01] | You have a beautiful daughter. | 您的女儿很漂亮 |
[43:07] | I was so glad to meet her. | 认识她我很高兴 |
[43:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:20] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[43:22] | You, too. | 您也是 |
[43:31] | [Jane] What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办? |
[43:33] | [young Barfield] You’d be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[43:35] | [Jane] I think I’d go crazy. | 我想我快疯了 |
[43:37] | [instrumental music playing] | |
[43:39] | -I hate Dad’s parties. -Don’t say that. | -我讨厌爸爸的派对 -别那样说 |
[43:41] | Mom hated them, too. | 妈妈也讨厌 |
[43:45] | She would have liked Nick, don’t you think? | 她会喜欢尼克 你觉得呢? |
[43:49] | I miss him all the time. | 我一直很想他 |
[43:51] | That’s all over now. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[43:55] | [orchestral music playing] | |
[44:06] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[44:10] | [Martin] Jane. | 简 |
[44:13] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[44:34] | There. | 好了 |
[44:36] | I knew it would be perfect. | 我就知道会很适合 |
[44:39] | This was Mom’s. | 这是妈妈的 |
[44:41] | I was thinking, since you are less distracted now, | 我在想 既然你现在不太分心了 |
[44:45] | we can add a few performances to the tour. | 我们可以在巡演中增加几场表演 |
[44:47] | London. Geneva. | 伦敦 日内瓦 |
[44:48] | Spend the summer together. | 一起过夏天 |
[44:52] | I have social work in Berlin through July. | 整个七月我都要去柏林参加社会工作 |
[44:54] | You’ll cancel that. | 你会取消的 |
[44:58] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[44:59] | We don’t need anyone else, do we? | 我们不需要别人 对吧? |
[45:21] | [guests clapping] | |
[45:43] | [breathes deeply] | |
[45:46] | [playing enthralling classical music] | |
[46:35] | [all applauding] | |
[46:39] | That was beautiful. | 你弹得太好了 |
[46:41] | This is all I want. Nights like this. | 这就是我想要的 这样的夜晚 |
[47:11] | [bone cracks] | |
[47:34] | [captivating instrumental music playing] | |
[47:56] | [both breathing heavily] | |
[48:42] | [solemn piano music playing] | |
[48:46] | [Nick] The choice you’ve made isn’t easy. | 你所做的选择并不容易 |
[48:50] | The people we’re fighting are powerful. | 我们的敌人很强大 |
[48:53] | They run corporations. They run the government. | 他们管理着公司、政府 |
[48:57] | They profit from racism, homophobia, fear, the war on drugs. | 他们从种族主义、恐同 恐惧和毒品战争中获利 |
[49:03] | With that in mind, it’s important to know this is not just rhetoric. | 考虑到这点 知道这不仅仅是巧辩就显得尤为重要 |
[49:06] | -[man 1] Right. -[man 2] Yeah. | -对 -嗯 |
[49:07] | [man 3] Mm-hmm. | |
[49:09] | When you fight back, you want to be clear who you’re doing it for. So– | 当你反击时 你要清楚 你是为谁战斗 所以… |
[49:16] | Everyone, Jane has come back to us. | 各位 简回到我们身边了 |
[49:20] | I’m sure she has a lot to share. | 我相信她有很多东西要分享 |
[49:23] | But, first, we have a guest. | 但是首先 我们有一位客人 |
[49:26] | Jane, this is Grace Juno. | 简 这是格蕾丝朱诺 |
[49:28] | I asked Grace to come by, tell us her story. | 我请格蕾丝过来 告诉我们她的故事 |
[49:32] | Her husband and three children are dead. | 她的丈夫和三个孩子都死了 |
[49:37] | The man responsible is your father. | 罪魁祸首是你父亲 |
[49:46] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[49:48] | [music increases in tempo] | |
[49:56] | [somber piano music playing] |